Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4421
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Nine:

You are not shrinking from the questions, and that is fine. On my crime, oh, I am too familiar with the dynamics that led to it, and it was sad all around and one of my life's most bittersweet situations. I became the most loyal friend, after betraying my friend that way (it was his girlfriend, not wife), no matter how much he seemed to "deserve it." I actually think that it had something to do with my rescuing Dennis. So, the entire series of events was likely orchestrated by my "friends." Such has been my life.

On the bees, boy, I will put yet another bee documentary on my list of movies to watch. I just put it in my Amazon shopping basket.

I see Judeo-Christian religions as just a variant of the religions of the day. All of the first civilizations had professional priesthoods that essentially waged war against the first religions, and replaced singing and dancing with belief and indoctrination, which "coincidentally" deified the elite. So, all dominant organized religions in the Domestication Revolution phase of humanity were creations of the state, and became methods of social control and made for some nice cash flow for the priesthood. I know of no exceptions. But the "ecstatic" religions from the pre-civilized days kept reappearing in one guise or another, which the professional priesthoods were always trying to eradicate. Today's New Age is just a variant.

Also, although the root of organized religion is warfare, there really is a spiritual reality and dimensions beyond the physical, and there have been spiritual masters on Earth. One class of them precipitated social revolutions, and the "ultimate" class "channeled" the godhead and their message was "We are all one." But the professional priesthoods could always be counted on to turn the enlightened teachings of the masters into part of the racket. So, I do not see Judeo-Christian religions (including Islam) as any different. There is something "real" at their heart, but they also have been corrupted by the priesthood and the secular rulers. It has always been this way, in a world of scarcity.

On Israel, yes, I see it more like Noam does. Godzilla is very real, but he is not Jewish. What Israelis are doing to Palestinians is what the English and Americans did to the Indians, and is about how Germany treated Jews in the 1930s, and we can only hope that the 1940s treatment does not reappear.

Back to oil and your financial friend. In capitalism, oil is seen as a commodity, and corporations seek profits above all else. It is the nature of the beast. There were certainly very dirty motives behind invading Iraq, for instance, in the oil-industry-dominated Bush administration. The oil companies have certainly been involved in the organized suppression of high-MPG carburetors, as I discovered long ago, even before I met Dennis, even leaving aside Mr. Mentor's engine, what my Justice Department friend reported, and even when Dennis was finally run out of the USA. Evil games are being played there, but my understanding is that Godzilla plays at an entirely different level of the game. He has had FE, antigravity, and other technologies for longer that I have been alive, and he sees those oil games as the lads at play. You do not get to find out about those higher levels until you begin playing crazy games and risking your life bringing disruptive energy technologies to market. Then you trip the light fantastic, Mr. Wizard can come out from behind his curtain, and the truth of many "conspiracy theories" can be revealed.

Like looking into the moon landings, it is easy to get sucked into those rabbit holes and never emerge, and I caution people against getting too enthralled with that subject matter. For me, it is more than enough to know that Godzilla is real, vigilant, and those technologies in his Golden Hoard are very real. You can take that to the bank, and lives were lost to play at the levels where such situations could be verified by those around me. That was not our intent, but was one of the side-effects of playing at the levels that we did. Obsessively focusing on that situation is what conspiracists do, and it is one more way to play the victim, IMO.

For me, that sequestered technology is what is important, and that is what I am trying to help manifest in the public sphere, to either encourage it to come in from the shadows or independently develop some of it. It may well be the hardest task on Earth, and who am I to pursue it? Well, just somebody who had a voice in his head lead him down a path that almost nobody around him can believe was real. I am not doing any of this for my "friends'" sake, but for Earth and humanity, and frankly, I want to spend a lifetime or two living in a world like this.

Actually, Nine, I am emotionally centered in this lifetime, so I get the emotional pull, believe me, especially with my preposterous journey. But I was also blessed with a genius-level IQ and I am an Artisan soul, and Artisans function on several levels at once, hence my comprehensive vision. I know that what I have lived through and become is pretty unique on this planet, and I feel great pressure to make a dent with it with the years I have left, hence my public work. I think that my focus is evident on this thread, if nothing else.

Back to oil. So, oil is seen by many capitalists at the "retail" level as a commodity to make a huge amount of money. Many national economies are based around extracting and selling oil, and even though there is a great deal of corporate propaganda about the USA's repeated invasions of the oil-rich Middle East, you really have to be an idiot to doubt that oil is the only reason we are over there, with the world's biggest killing machine. Everything else is just noise.

So, with so much of the world's economy and geopolitics focused on oil, it is where the big capitalist plays can be made. This situation with the shale oil and junk bonds is the fifth bubble/scandal like it that I have seen in my lifetime. The first was the petro-dollar Third World debt situation in the 1970s (and the big Western banks screwed the Arabs and hung the losses on them, in one of those "conspiratorial" situations that you will not read about in the newspaper). The second and third happened in the 1980s, with the junk bond (led by "philanthropist" Michael Milken) and Savings and Loan scandals, in the Reagan greed years. The next one was the subprime scandal of 2008-2009, which nearly took down the global financial system.

The basic dynamics are as follows. Under the relentless logic of capitalism and the quest for profits, everything becomes a way to make money, and rackets over life and death issues are actually the norm, such as that article I referred to last night. Those financial scandals and collapses were all based on easy money seeking the marginal borrower. Marginal borrowers are just that, marginal. They are not good credit risks, but lending to them can create high yields, and if the people creating those games are clever enough (and they are), they essentially create a game, draw in the suckers with high yield promises as they lend to the marginal borrowers, and they make the money up front and are long gone by the time the roof collapses, or they know how to stick the suckers with the losses. This is far from a unique view, but standard among the experienced and savvy. That has been the basic dynamic, and we are seeing it play out again with the shale oil play. The oil source is very marginal, which is why nobody went after it until now. Such abysmal EROIs translate to high costs of extraction, and when you cannot make your debt payments unless oil sells for $100 a barrel, and the big players on Earth have extraction costs of only a few dollars per barrel, you are going to be a very marginal borrower.

As the world's central banks have been printing money with abandon and keeping interest rates at zero, they have created an incentive to look for high-yielding risk assets, and that easy money has been chasing marginal borrowers once again, and this is going to end up like the previous scandals, and Wall Street's recent lobbying for that law that will have the taxpayers pick up their gambling tab is merely evidence that Wall Street knows full well what is coming. You have to be an idiot not to see it coming. Half of Wall Street should have gone to prison in the 2008-2009 collapse, and getting Spitzer out with that hooker scandal was just "insurance" for Wall Street, to make sure that they would not be prosecuted for their criminal activity, but bailed out! It was incredible to witness, and makes me wonder if Wall Streeters will eventually be lynched. No more "nice" Occupy movements, but torches and pitchforks, and the militarization of the USA's police shows that TPTB know what is coming. And that is all far below where Godzilla plays the game.

Maybe I'll write more later, but it is off to my scholarly screw-ups.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th December 2014 at 17:36.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th December 2014), Joseph McAree (16th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (17th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #4422
    Thanks

Hi:

Another area that I looked into for many years, and am still on the fringes of the controversy today, is catastrophic theory, particularly of the Velikovskian kind. I stumbled into it while poking into Carl Sagan's debunker career. I could go on for days about all that. Brian got sucked into the Face on Mars issue early in his fringe investigations, but saw how proponents (Hoagland in particular) had cooked the data, and had largely disassociated himself from the controversy when those better images came back. Brian learned the hard way about letting himself be used as a political football by various groups, and ended up really regretting his moon landing "skeptical" stance. But he nearly lost life when he poked into the UFO issue, and when I told him about the underground technology show that my friend received, Brian was not particularly impressed, as if I was telling him that the sky was blue. So, what a minefield that all is to navigate.

Back to Velikovsky. That book that showed how the moon's "neutral point" is calculated, which collapses the Moongate thesis, I found through the most famous Velikovskian apostate. We still keep in touch. I have a pretty large stack of Velikovsky-related literature at home. Although Einstein graciously received Velikovsky's hypothesis and Worlds in Collision was the only book open on Einstein's desk when he died, Einstein did not buy the planetary billiards scenario, nor does any professional astronomer that I know of, including Brian. But I spent years not only poking into the "affair" around suppressing Velikovsky's work, I also tried to assess Velikovsky's multi-disciplinary synthesis, and it was one hell of a lot to digest. Back in the 1990s, I was not competent to really assess its validity, but watched the salvos fly back and forth between the catastrophists and their assailants.

But when I resumed my science studies after 2002, which led to writing my big essay, as a side-effect of my studies, a number of Velikovsky's theories fell apart, such as the catastrophic explanations for the megafauna extinctions. I see catastrophic explanations for the megafauna extinctions to this day, but they are even less compelling than the climate change explanations that various groups of scientists churn out to this day. I am afraid that humanity gets the "credit" for driving most of Earth's megafauna to extinction, not climate and certainly not celestial events or glacial floods. While I never actually promoted catastrophic ideas as valid, I publicly took a somewhat sympathetic stance to their body of work. A dozen years later, not much of the catastrophic hypotheses hold up, as far as I am concerned. That does not make me a uniformitarian, either. Darwin's uniformitarian beliefs actually set back evolutionary theory by more than a century in the realm of mass extinctions. The bolide event that took out the dinosaurs was certainly a catastrophic event, the most spectacular in the history of complex life in Earth, and led to the rise of mammals. There are people in my circles, who are generally scientifically illiterate, who cannot appreciate those distinctions. So, I never really took a strong catastrophic stance, but it sure was a rabbit hole that I disappeared down for years.

I was sympathetic to the Face on Mars issue, and am even closer to it than my Brian connection, and was still sympathetic until probably about a decade ago, when I finally began going deep on the studies that led to my big essay, and realized that an indigenous civilization on Mars was very unlikely. Oh, Godzilla has likely been to Mars, and his contingency plan to terraform Mars as his ultimate survival enclave demonstrates his megalomania, but I strongly doubt that life as we know it lives there indigenously. There is really not a breathable atmosphere, among other issues.

An area where I am probably hanging it out there the most today, from a scientific perspective, is my sympathy for Richard Wrangham's Cooking Hypothesis. While its explanatory power seems highly impressive, and parts of it are highly likely to be valid, it is a hypothesis that may well fall by the wayside. I am not sure if it can be falsified, as no evidence of fires two million years ago may mean that it was not preserved or we do not yet have the tools to detect it. But it might end up being "falsified" in other ways, by more compelling explanations, backed by the evidence, of other reasons for the array of evidence that Wrangham's Cooking Hypothesis currently explains. I may have to backtrack on that one someday, and wipe a little egg off my face.

A place where I got it wrong was because I relied on secondary scholarship, and the misquote of FDA head Herbert Ley was the most prominent one in my work, which I explain at that link. I have taken unorthodox positions on fluoridation, orthodox and alternative cancer treatment, how the media works, what the history textbooks tell us, the nature of capitalism and its "free markets," JFK's murder, and many other topics, but for each of those, I feel that I am standing on very solid ground. It is not like I made up my positions, but found them in my adventures and investigations, and they withstood scrutiny. More than that, those data points helped frame the paradigm that I am trying to impart with my work.

In brief, you can take these to the bank.

Areas where I once had sympathy and even some belief in its possible validity include:

I could make both of those lists much longer, but that is enough for now.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st December 2014 at 02:00.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (16th December 2014), Joseph McAree (16th December 2014), JRS (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (17th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #4423
    Thanks

Hi:

Another chapter down, the autobiographical one, along with my fellow travelers, especially Dennis, Mr. Professor, and Brian. It is hard to put on my editor's hat with material like that. I could literally talk about the material in that chapter for months. Lifetimes of preposterous experience are covered in that chapter. Here is one Q&A.

Q: Wade, Jesus! Are you sure that those events happened on Earth? It is so far over the top that it seems like you are trying to exceed Homer or something.

W: Well, a big difference is that I am also a prominent character in the tale. It would be as if I was the manservant to Ulysses and Achilles, threw a few spears myself, and then wrote about our adventures. Believe it or not, that chapter is a very conservative rendering of our experiences. If I really told it all, and could have Brian and Dennis alongside me telling their tales, I am not sure if anybody would believe it, which is one reason why I am pretty reluctant to get into conversations with people about them. I usually end up receiving reactions of fear and denial, as people defend their worldview from the challenges that our experiences pose. It is rarely pretty, and I don't like trying to blast through people's blinders, disabuse them of their delusions, and help them expand their view of the universe and how life on Earth works. I am definitely not trying to engage the masses. I did it for years with Dennis and Brian and on my own, and I finally decided that it was not going to work, and those experiences have informed my current approach.

When Dennis would pitch to the public, he would often gild the lily regarding the credentials and accomplishments of our little band, and I told him that the straight truth was plenty spectacular enough, and that he did not have to stretch anything. Dennis's books are actually conservative and factual renditions of our adventures. His The Alternative is heavily documented, and I put a bunch of those documents from his books on my site (1, 2, 3). I could write for months on the subject matter of that chapter, and I'll only give a few analogies, examples, and an anecdote or two.

Brian's astronaut interview has got to be in the top-ten most bizarre interviews of all time, and the only time (at least publicly) that somebody has been asked to visit another planet. The astronaut corps did not have a problem with Brian's Martian credentials when I worked with them to publish Brian's NASA biography, but a leading space debunker enlisted a NASA historian to debunk Brian's Martian credentials right after NASA published Brian's biography. I have been on the receiving end of "debunking" many times, and it was the kind of performance that I have come to expect from the "skeptics." Organized skepticism does not deserve any credibility at all. As a group, their incompetence and dishonesty were some of the greatest that I ever encountered, and that is saying something. But as preposterous as Brian's astronaut interview was, it does not even make the top 20 events in our journeys, on the incredible scale.

What is kind of "funny" is the difference between what I found hard to believe, even as I was living the events, and what my listeners and readers find hardest to believe. A voice in my head (1, 2), leading me into my odyssey is bizarre, and might make the top 20 events, but if that voice was "God," we are going to have a little chat when I pass over. I want to be let in on the joke.

When I was 16, and had just come home from an eye-opening two months in Europe and was beginning to have my energy dreams, if you had told me what the next 40 years would bring, I doubt that I would have believed much of it. But the parts that I would have had the hardest time believing are not the parts of my story that my listeners and readers find hardest to believe.

I'll admit that a $1 billion offer to go away is a little outside the experience of the average cubicle-dweller, and I received denial as a response all the time regarding that event, and it probably makes the top 20. The exotic technology show that my friend got was mind-boggling and probably makes the top ten, but the parts that I would have found the hardest to believe were all the attacks and betrayals that I received from my friends and family, and how easily people around us were duped by the psychopaths, especially those on Godzilla's payroll. The enemy is us. That was the primary lesson of my journey, and there is no way that you could have convinced me of it when I was 16. I had to have it relentlessly beaten into my head over a very disillusioning decade.

I'll finish this answer with an anecdote. I have spoken about this event in an interview, and it was a pivotal moment in my radicalization. My radicalizing moment came on a witness stand a few months earlier, as I had my face rubbed in evil. I had already gone through the lowest part of my journey and had already sacrificed my life in a quixotic gesture to free Dennis, which was the greatest miracle that I ever saw, but he would not gain his freedom for another month or so. Mr. Researcher may have still been in hiding at that time, and I was incredibly driving to LA (which I fled two years previously, and vowed that I would never return), working at a medical lab that was in the process of being eviscerated by the medical gangsters, and beginning to dig out of my financial abyss. But the worst was over for me. My future wife and I had been together for about one year, and what a year to live through. On weekends, I was helping out Mr. Professor and Dennis's wife, and one of those weekends in early 1989, I spent a day creating and mailing the Form W-2s and 1099s for our employees and contractors (the record of their earnings and tax withholdings, so that they could file their tax returns; those same people who stole everything not nailed down on their way out the door). I was trying to do the right thing, and may have also been trying to reduce the legal issues that Dennis faced. Mr. Professor and I could not imagine shirking our fiduciary duty.

As I have written, I was a star athlete in college. In my "memory box" at home, I have newspaper clippings of my marks in the high jump and javelin throw, and sometimes I was in meets that were reported in the LA Times and not just the local paper. I have also written that I read the newspaper every day, from age nine or ten until my early thirties. I have also written about how my mother worked at the local newspaper (she worked there for about 30 years), and how she eventually made a scrapbook of those libelous newspaper articles about our company and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal. She never even asked for my side of the story; her employer's word was good enough for her. By that time, nothing about human behavior could ever surprise me again, but I read the LA Times every day for about a decade in total, and I was subscribed to it that day in the winter of 1989, probably in February, but maybe in March. The preceding is just to give you a sense of the setting.

In the Thursday edition of the LA Times that I received at home, there was a Ventura County section, so that the local readers of the LA Times could read some coverage of their community. While I had not read an accurate paragraph (maybe there were a few accurate sentences) about us in the local paper over the previous year, I had some sense that the LA Times, which I had read for a decade, might do a less criminal job of covering us. Was I ever wrong.

I got home from work on that Thursday and began reading the paper, on the same table where I had recently prepared those tax forms. Then I got to the Ventura County section. The entire first page was an article about Dennis, and it was not just the front page, but the article also extended to other pages within that section. It was an "investigative report" on Dennis and our company. It took about an hour to read that article, and when I finished, I thought to myself, "They can just make it up as they go." It was a series of lies, half-truths, and rumors, from start to finish. If I did not know that it was about us, I would have never suspected that they were writing about us. It was like it was written on another planet.

A month later, my quixotic gesture worked and we sprung Dennis from jail, and my heroics were no longer needed. I told Dennis repeatedly that I was finished playing FE revolutionary, but he kept trying to get me to work with him again. I briefly did in 1996-1997, and nearly went to prison for my trouble. Even today, Dennis would love to have me come back to work for him, but I had to take another path.

As I recall, somewhere in those days, I stopped subscribing to the LA Times, and when I began to discover the alternative media, Noam Chomsky, and publications such as Lies of Our Times, I was ready for what they had to teach me. I have studied the media more in the past 25 years than I ever studied accounting or science. I probably have not read a newspaper since the 1990s. I rarely read the mainstream media much, other than articles on Yahoo!, but I never read Yahoo! for the important stuff, but go to alternative and foreign media if I want to find out what is really happening in the world, at least as much as any media is going to know. The big, important stories are not credibly covered by any media on Earth, which is partly why I wrote my site and big essay.

I could write hundreds of anecdotes like that, of pivotal moments in my journey, when I learned my lessons. But what is most important is what I learned, and how it can help manifest the biggest event in the human journey. Everything else happening on Earth today is noise, and Godzilla knows it. If more of us learn it, too, then maybe we can keep our eye on the ball.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th December 2014 at 16:28.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2014), Joseph McAree (17th December 2014), JRS (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (17th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4424
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished tweaking the "visionary" chapter. Again, these changes are so small that few will notice, if anybody. It is just polishing, now. OK, Q&A time.

Q: Wade! Finally, you get around to the stuff that I really wanted to read. Did you really need a 500-page preamble?

A: In a word, yes, at least for the people that I think will be able to help FE manifest in the way that I am going about it. The visions in that chapter helped sustain me through some black times, but the best way to think of my essay is to see it as laying a foundation that will serve any FE effort well, and it certainly does not need to be mine. Again, way back in the 1980s, I saw that the people involved in FE efforts were there for self-serving reasons and almost all of them were scientifically illiterate, and few ever saw much further than saving on their energy bills or becoming rich and famous (a typical FE inventor affliction). Those kinds of people were effortlessly defeated by organized suppression, if they did not help collapse the effort from within before then. My effort cannot be built on people operating at those levels. We all have to raise our games.

As I look at that visionary chapter, I was aware of most of that potential in the 1980s, but not all of it. The end of race, for instance, I only comprehended as I performed the studies for writing that big essay. Also, for my readers, that "end of race" idea, which would certainly happen with FE, antigravity, and related technologies, as geographic isolation would come to an end for all people, would not be very comprehensible without the concepts that those earlier chapters impart. That visionary chapter brings together many of the concepts discussed earlier in the essay and makes them comprehensible. Otherwise, many of the ideas in that chapter will seem strange and people will not really understand them.

Also, that 500-page "preamble," as you call it, is a class in comprehensive thinking. I suppose that there could be other kinds of comprehensive classes, which would not cover the journey of life on Earth, but that "preamble" is vital for achieving the understandings that I am trying to impart in that essay and is reflected in its title: "where we have been; where we can go."

I have been writing about this subject matter for a quarter-century, hired an editor nearly 15 years ago, have written professionally, and think that I eventually learned to get out of my way, and I do not see any fluff in that essay. It is all in there for a purpose, and that purpose was intended to become very clear as the essay's final chapters were reached (and I also laid it out in the introduction). I do not expect that the people I seek will get through that essay in a week or a month, and I can see them skipping around at times, and I designed it to be an online textbook, so that readers can jump around, especially after the first reading, as they work on gaining the comprehensive vision that that essay is intended to help them achieve. I have been at it for 40 years, and I am always learning. The paradigm shift that I am hoping that my readers achieve is not going to come overnight, but will be a long, slow, integrative process. I am here to help them.

I have been told over the years, by people whose opinions I respect, that my style is easy to read. The subject matter in the essay is fascinating to me, and when I have interacted with world authorities on those subjects, they shared my fascination, and some even made careers out of trying to make those subjects comprehensible and fascinating for their audience. The feedback that they have given me is that I have succeeded in those aspects, and I do not feel that I am unnecessarily asking my readers to indulge me. Thinking about the Carboniferous Period can be fun, or the Devonian, or thinking about why fish had to make three attempts in order to permanently colonized land. Those are our ancestors, and if they had not finally succeeded, we would not be here. Every Western child thinks about dinosaurs, and it really was a fascinating experience to revisit those topics, and they are highly relevant to understanding today's world and how it works.

So, the "preamble" had an important purpose. Without it, that visionary chapter will not make a lot of sense. I have already encountered people who read that visionary chapter without reading the "preamble," and I could tell that they did not really understand. That vision needs to be embedded within a comprehensive understanding, to really "take root." A strong foundation needs to be built before we can advance to the next stage. People do not need money to do it, but just time and being willing to exercise their minds. It really should be fun.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th December 2014 at 16:09.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2014), Joseph McAree (17th December 2014), JRS (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (17th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #4425
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished tweaking the penultimate chapter, on whether we will have our Fifth Epochal Event or our Sixth Mass Extinction that may take humanity with it.

Q: Wade, you paint two stark alternatives for humanity, basically heaven or hell. Isn't there some middle ground?

A: Sure, there is some middle ground, but it is shrinking. I used to say that we could have a future in which George Bush the Eighth is president, and he wages war on Eastasia. Recently, that "joke" became more serious when the frontrunners for the 2016 presidential race became Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush. It is mind-boggling, and shows how much like medieval Europe or imperial Rome the USA is, and that is what the "middle ground" looks like. A middle ground scenario may be a world going to windmills and China becomes the dominant power, and humanity somehow peacefully reduces its global population to under a billion people and riding bicycles becomes the dominant mode of transportation. People are welcome to pursue it, but I am after something different.

That "heaven or hell" idea is not original with me, and that framework comes from Bucky Fuller's work. The middle ground keeps shrinking. In the end, the heaven or hell scenarios are based on energy. Humanity's energy practices have been causing the Sixth Mass Extinction for at least the last 50,000 years, and that catastrophe is accelerating. Humanity is rapidly running out of the hydrocarbons that have powered the Industrial Revolution, and we may have already seen the beginning of World War III over the dwindling oil supplies with the USA's invasion and occupation of the Middle East. We are in a kind of "race of the catastrophes" scenario, in which it may be a "choose your poison" future. And, like Brian O stated, it is far from certain that humanity is really a sentient species today. I think that we have arrived at the test of our sentience, we will either wake up and get over the hump, or slide down to the bottom of the hill, and arthropods will once again rule Earth, as the Age of Mammals ends from self-inflicted wounds. The downside is evident and looming, even if almost all of humanity is in denial, as usual.

The technologies to make the upside feasible are older than I am, but are being kept sequestered from public awareness and use by global elites, who have taken their evil games to surreal levels. My goal is to first make a tiny fraction of humanity aware of that technology and its potential, and it has not been easy, as virtually everybody on Earth is addicted to some kind of scarcity-based ideology that feeds them, and for those who try to look beyond the dominant herd ideologies, they get stuck in structuralism or conspiracism, and both camps think like victims. We will not get there by thinking like victims, but have to begin thinking like creators, and that can only come from a healed heart. Almost nobody on Earth has begun to achieve such a creator-oriented perspective, but the point of my work is to help people begin to think that way, which has to begin with seeing the big picture and getting beyond the egocentric view that sees no further than immediate self-interest. But that is a subject for the essay's final chapter.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2014 at 16:45.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2014), Joseph McAree (17th December 2014), JRS (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (17th December 2014), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (17th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #4426
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished tweaking the final chapter. Again, the changes are tiny. I did this more from a polishing perspective and getting another chance to make Q&As, to get people chewing on the ideas, and there are many of them. There are literally thousands of potential topics of discussion in that essay, and as it is about manifesting the biggest event in the human journey, that seems appropriate.

OK, here is the final Q&A for this process.

Q: Wade, I cannot think of an approach to making FE happen that you did not mention in that chapter, and you shoot down all the other approaches except yours. How confident are you in your assessment?

A: I don't "shoot down" the other approaches without reason, and I state what would likely be necessary for the most auspicious of them to work. For instance, the hero's approach could work, if there were enough heroes. But there are not enough on this planet at this time. Some approaches are outright suicidal, such as approaching the patent office, Pentagon, corporate America, and the like. Others have some promise, but again, do not have enough people with the right stuff for them to work. Again, I learned that the hard way, and anybody who I respect in the field also learned the same lesson, usually the hard way. Although we each create our own realities, I do not subscribe to the magical thinking that if I just wished that the world was filled with people with high integrity, that they would materialize. The people I seek are needles in haystacks on Earth, but I now have this tool called the Internet to help find them, or as Dennis said, sift through the mine tailings of humanity and look for gold nuggets. But I am not looking for heroes.

I am not guaranteeing that my approach will work, either, but I never saw anybody try it. It has the virtue of being aligned with the intended outcome (a love and enlightenment path to heaven on Earth). If I can keep gung-ho newbies out of it and attract people who are somewhat worldly, it should be able to survive the organized suppression efforts that may be directed at it. My approach has the virtue of being relatively safe, but I also require some minimal standards of effort and courage, and reading my big essay and publicly "singing" in a way that shows me that the person is well on his/her way to truly understanding, is the minimum threshold. Not many will be willing or able to even achieve the minimum standard, and that is OK. I do not expect this to be easy or fast, and have budgeted the rest of my life's spare time to finding and training that choir. We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (17th December 2014), Joseph McAree (17th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (18th December 2014), Nine (18th December 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #4427
    Thanks

Hi:

I have long written that I was a bookworm from the time I could walk, but I did not begin to "get" fiction until my father handed me The Hobbit when I was 14. I would not call myself a big Tolkien scholar, but have read quite a bit of analysis of his work over the years. Tolkien himself was a medievalist (he would dress up and recite Beowulf to his classes at Oxford), and his work is a big reason why almost all epic fantasy essentially is set within a medieval political-economy. It is a romanticized version of medieval life, when magic played a big part of how people saw the universe. The entire setting of The Shire is a kind of reaction to the industrialization of England, to try to reclaim a golden age that never was. That wistful look back to the pastoral ideal of The Shire was a huge part of the public's attraction to The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

I vividly remember dragging my girlfriend to see the 1978 cartoon version of The Lord of the Rings, and oh, how I tried to like that film, but it was hard. Being raised in the shadow of LA, I was a movie junkie in my early adulthood, and watched the first Star Wars movie something like nine times in the theater, and Raiders of the Lost Ark twelve times. I have quested for transcendent movie experiences ever since Star Wars, and have rarely been rewarded. I clearly recall being in a theater in 2000, and a preview came on for The Lord of the Rings, and I had no idea somebody was making the movie, but the trailer drove people like me to salivating. I have to say that the Jackson version of The Lord of the Rings was an experience for me. And when the DVD boxed set came out (of course, I now also own the blue ray version ), we had a little film festival at my wife's parents' house in the woods at Christmas that year, where a bunch of us watched them projected on a wall, kind of like being at the theater. I also spent my free time on that vacation watching all of the bonus materials.

That stated, I think that what almost everybody enjoyed the best about The Lord of the Rings were The Shire scenes, and certainly not the orc battles. And I have played the beginning scenes of The Fellowship of the Ring many times at home, but have watched the entire three movies in sequence only a few times. I have watched the entire Harry Potter series twice this year.

Today, I watched the last Tolkien movie that Jackson will ever do, and it was pretty much one big orc fight. Sigh. Oh, I will probably buy The Hobbit movies when they come out on blue ray, partly for the extended scenes that hopefully get more into what made Tolkien's work so beguiling.

Kind of ironically, I had already begun a "fictional" post for the forum before I went to see the movie, and maybe I will get it done tomorrow. It won't be Tolkien, but you will recognize why I am attracted to his work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2014 at 05:06.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th December 2014), Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), JRS (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (18th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014), Nine (18th December 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #4428
    Thanks

Hi:

More choir Q&A.

Q: Wade, you pose the "sentient species" question about humanity in your essay a few times. What do you mean?

A: This is quite a topic. Other terms could be used. The Michael Material uses "ensouled," but I heard Brian O ask the "sentient species" question in 2001, and I guess that it kind of stuck with me. Einstein also used "sentience," and I recently read a book (Henry Gee's The Accidental Species) that devoted an entire chapter to the "sentience" issue.

Brian and Einstein posed the question in kind of a tone of disgust, as they saw people refuse to use the brains that they had. Gee posed the question as one of if human so-called sentience was different than that of other animals, and his conclusion was that human "sentience" was not really so unique. His definition was that of self-awareness, or the "theory of mind," and he discussed the mirror test as the threshold, but noted that other animals, such as dogs, for instance, could probably pass a sniff test and we could not, so the mirror test was just another biased test of "intelligence."

I approach the term from what may be considered a slightly different perspective, but not all that different from how Einstein and Brian used it. Einstein called nationalism an infantile disease, and when he spoke of herd "logic," he referred to German nationalism and military marches (and that was before the rise of Hitler). He said that no brain power at all was needed to wave flags and march to war.

Brian posed the "sentient species" question while describing the crazed reactions to the idea of FE that he received from scientists and prominent academics while playing the Paul Revere of FE. In his next to last book, he posed the sentience question again when noting that humanity was inflicting the greatest mass extinction since the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs. Is that something that a sentient species would do? Many people wonder if cetaceans are sentient (Michael says that they are ensouled), and I have read that cetaceans are only beginning to wonder if humans are sentient.

My approach in the context of my essay was to chart the path of encephalization and the rise of "intelligence," and note human "sentient" behaviors can be seen in animals that are currently not considered sentient, even though somewhat intelligent, such as macaques. The lowliest macaque will become patriotic cannon fodder if his society is under attack, as a miserable life is better than no life at all. All in-group ideologies are no different in kind than what holds macaque societies together, and people such as Noam Chomsky have made careers out of showing the great irrationality and outright stupidity that attends "rational" defenses of one's in-group, especially by so-called "intellectuals." Steven Pinker noted that researchers have been able to create "in-groups" with a flip of a coin, and those groups then demonstrated the typical in-group/out-group treatment. If that reflects sentience, then sentience does not mean much.

Much of my work deconstructs those in-group ideologies that I was raised with, which are based on scarcity and fear, and are egocentric. Watching people completely lose their minds when confronted with my work is no fun and I do not encourage it, which is one reason why I caution FE newbies from rushing out and trying to turn on their social circle to my work. But when they lose their minds and engage in irrational tirades, they are simply acting from the same programs that motivate those patriotic macaques. Many human behaviors are like that, and what I found that they have in common is that they are based in fear and survival. Research has shown that the neocortex shuts down when somebody is in fear, so people literally lose their sentience when in fear. So, I call humanity a semi-sentient species, and that when they irrationally defend their in-group ideologies, for instance, or wave the flag, they have abdicated their sentience for security.

Jesus essentially said that there is no out-group, and I take the position that when humans can see all life on Earth, and even the entire universe, as their in-group, then humanity will have finally become a sentient species. That will mean that humans have adopted a soul-centric rather than an egocentric perspective, which seems to be the goal of ensouled species evolution. But I also bring in the scientific perspective, and note that the human-sized brain is pretty new on the evolutionary scene, and our species is still getting the hang of being sentient.

So, other terms could conceivably be used, but Brian and Einstein used "sentience," as have other scientists. It works for me, and my definition would probably be endorsed by Brian and Einstein. Of course, the human ego does not like to have its triumphant species called "semi-sentient," but that reaction demonstrates the very nature of our semi-sentience. The only response worthy of a truly sentient species is to demonstrate our sentience, and I would call Jesus a fully sentient human. Not many have walked on Earth, but if we turn the corner as a species, many more will. In this world, people have truly reached a sentient state, and in this world, not so much, and those inhabitants are literally treated like a herd, and everybody readily complies and lines up to be milked, although none of them are sentient enough to realize it. Love is the answer and always has been.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2014 at 16:33.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (18th December 2014), Chris Gilbert (18th December 2014), Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (18th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014), Nine (18th December 2014), Reinhard (18th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #4429
    Thanks

Hi:

Going hiking soon, but briefly…

I am going to be pretty low-key in promoting my big essay and subsequent choir work, but I thought that I would provide a little summary of what I am privately getting back from readers.

Early on, world authorities on the subjects that I write about raved about it, and I usually was not even asking them to read it, and probably the world's greatest authority on my essay's first half informed me that it was one of the best efforts that he ever saw. So far, scientists are the most avid readers of that essay, and last night, I heard from one who said that he is "haunted" by the essay. But it is not just scientists that I am hearing from, and last night I heard from my editor, who is decidedly not a scientist. Basically, anybody who really reads my essay is never going to see the world the same way again, and that is not always a good thing. People have actually been institutionalized after encountering my work, and I have seen many go off the deep end after reading only a few pages of my work, as they attempt to defend their in-group ideologies from the challenges that my work represents, as I noted in my previous post. Another reaction of denial is from people who are fringe enthusiasts of one stripe or another, whose "hobby" has its validity challenged by my essay. In a recent post, I note some areas that I have poked into and came away doubting their validity, and another area that I could add to that is the idea that advanced (AKA "Atlantean," "ET") technologies were used to build the megalithic architecture of vanished civilizations.

So, extreme caution should be taken by people who dive into that big essay. I actually make the essay's themes very clear in the essay's introduction, so that readers have some idea of what they are getting into. For better or worse, you will not see the world the same way when you finish that essay. There is something there to challenge anybody's worldview. In the end, for those whom I seek, it should be far more inspiring than painful, but it is really not intended for the masses.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (18th December 2014), Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (18th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014), Nine (18th December 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #4430
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

That stated, I think that what almost everybody enjoyed the best about The Lord of the Rings were The Shire scenes, and certainly not the orc battles. And I have played the beginning scenes of The Fellowship of the Ring many times at home, but have watched the entire three movies in sequence only a few times. I have watched the entire Harry Potter series twice this year.
    I know how you feel, though for me it was more so the wide panning shots of characters traveling through beautiful landscapes and exotic locales.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #4431
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

That, too. As a mountain connoisseur, the New Zealand scenery used in those movies was nothing short of breathtaking. If I had nothing but time and money, I would visit those locales. Like so many places on Earth, I wonder what it was like before people arrived, and what New Zealand was like only a thousand years ago enthralls me.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #4432
    Thanks

Hi

It looks like my hiking plans are getting messed up for today, but it means more writing. As kind of an addendum to my post on reactions to my work, there are some other reasons why I write instead of press the flesh, and so on.

I am in the autism spectrum, so I am not good at picking up on people's social cues (people in the autism spectrum are considered to have a sentience deficit ). When that one young man ended up in a rubber room soon after talking with me, I did not see that he was heading toward the edge, but my wife was not surprised. I also found that when I was with Dennis, almost everybody projected their motivation onto me and really had no idea what motivated me, including my mother. If my own parents had no idea what I was all about, and they raised me to be a Golden Boy, what chance is the public going to get by meeting me or listening to me and trying to decipher my body language and other "tricks" used by salesmen?

In fact, I saw how easily the psychopaths manipulated people by mimicking social cues and other tricks. The ones sicced on us were professionals, and I have to give them credit for being very good at what they did. That easy duping of the masses is why they cheered the thieves as they stole Dennis's company, or signed up with Mr. Texas while abandoning Dennis. Joe Average cannot distinguish the saints from the psychopaths, and as Jesus said, by their fruits you shall know them, and that has always been part of how I navigated those minefields.

So, I have done what the scholars with my highest respect did: just lay out the facts. Of course, we all have our ways of interpreting them, so the best at such things tried to take the scientist's approach and lay out all the facts on the table, and then winnow through them. When honest flag-waving Americans have tackled my American Empire essay, for instance, I later heard from them that they expected to read a bunch of opinion, but what they instead got was a bunch of facts that they either never heard about or forgot, as they were minimized in their indoctrination process. A lot of the "best" propaganda works by lies of omission and emphasizing certain facts over others, as Uncle Howard observed. Of course there are also many lies of commission, and recent examples are the Iraq WMD pack of lies, or the incubator story, and the like. While those lies were instrumental in murdering millions of people, those kinds of Big Lies only need to work for long enough to get the war going, and so on. Hitler understood, as did Napoleon. And as we have seen in the Middle East, the USA dusted off the "Iran is developing WMD" lies only a few years after invading Iraq, and I am not sure that I ever saw the USA's mainstream media express any skepticism over those claims. It was like the media would be lies to 99 times in a row, and each time they would eventually admit that they were being lied to, to only eagerly believe the hundredth lie. Eventually, you have to think that something other than terminal gullibility and stupidity is at work, and it likely is.

I realize that many "facts" of my journey are not accessible by the masses, because they were not there, but I present as many documents as I can, while still protecting the identities of the innocent and the guilty (those names are all easily discovered with a little work). But my site has thousands of references, and my readers who want to test the validity of my work are wasting their time if they want to meet me to somehow get validation of my journey. I can never make them see what I saw, but they can do the work to see where I get more than 90% of the information presented on my site, kick it, and see if it moves. Only then will they begin to own the material and not be taking my word for it. Then they can begin to judge how credible my tales are.

Again, the only people who are really going to begin to understand my work have had some kind of awakening experience. Until they have, and make a conscious effort to escape the scarcity-based and egocentric conditioning that comes from all directions every day, they are not going to begin to understand. None of that is easy, as it mean swimming upstream against the flow of what the Great Herd is doing. It can also be very hazardous, and in these days they do not burn heretics at the stake (but the USA is great at torturing innocent people to death ), but I have experienced and witnessed the modern equivalent of it. Not fun, and I am trying to make my work a "No-martyr Zone."

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2014 at 20:14.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (18th December 2014), Chris Gilbert (18th December 2014), Joseph McAree (18th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #4433
    Thanks

Hi:

When I wrote Brian's NASA and Wikipedia biographies, that was an adventure, and I really hated doing battle at Wikipedia. Fortunately, I can live with Brian's Wikipedia bio as it stands today. Any more changes and it will be a battle. Because of looking at where traffic originated to my site today, I re-entered the Heinz Haber fray. I have been pilloried at Wikipedia because of my exposure of Paul Bragg's credentials, which is a far tamer exercise that taking on death camp Nazis. Of course, it all pales beside being stepped on by Godzilla.

On my work, the first link that I have seen to my big essay is here. Not much to write home about ( ), but I thought that I would credit the first public mention of my essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th December 2014 at 05:19.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (19th December 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #4434
    Thanks

Hi:

I will not burden Wikipedia with what is in this post, but I have mentioned the toll that studying World War II took on me, and even my marriage, and I finally stopped drinking the year after I wrote the first draft of my war essay.

What was sickening, whether studying the JFK assassination, or the Jewish Holocaust, or the invasion of Iraq and its occupation, or running a torture school at Fort Benning and sending experts abroad to teach the craft, is how it all gets covered up and everybody involved, except for a few low-level grunts who take the fall for it all, gets off the hook with plausible deniability and the like. My understanding is that a lot of what Godzilla does is similarly motivated. Godzilla is not a materialist, but he thinks that he is clever enough to not have to bear his karma for his actions. That is the greatest folly of all.

Heinz Haber's mentor Hubertus Strughold ran the Research Institute for Aviation Medicine for the Luftwaffe, and all of those medical experiments were carried out under his authority. He played the plausible deniability game from the beginning of his employment for the USA, and began to carefully vet the papers written by his underlings to remove all traces of the human experiments that actually formed the basis for their scientific papers. Nearly the entire paper trail was destroyed by the USA and Strughold, although it recently came to light that even children were subjected to the same kinds of experiments at Strughold's own institute that he ran. Those "disposable" children unexpectedly survived.

The emotional toll of even dealing with that kind of material is bad enough, but to encounter the denial by Haber's son and others is one of the more disheartening aspects of it all. At least Strughold is not going to be hoisted into the pantheon of space race heroes, although plenty of people still see him that way. I do not know if it is the case today, but in the 1990s, I believe, people could still go to Hitler's Eagle's Nest, and a woman handed out glossy brochures of the glory days of the Eagle's Nest and treated Hitler like a rock star.

I'll spend my time before bed recovering from dealing with those subjects.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th December 2014 at 05:42.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2014), Joseph McAree (20th December 2014), JRS (20th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (19th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #4435
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

As I see things one must look at Chomsky to understand Frazier...

The absolute best of Chomsky is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEBCWMe44

This is a great video on youtube....

It is not about Chomsky but about the truth...if there is such a thing anymore...

Nine

30. Link to Post #4436
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wade,

Could I possibly talk about the domestic revolution and cats?

I have four cats all brought home by my kids...

That means that I provide for their care and logistics.

Within those duties was for food and water....I provided high quality food for all of my cats and they have far out lived their usefulness...

Should I kill them?

Send them to the pound under less ....lets say inhumane terms...

Of course they kill them and I don't know under the clause of probable deniability....

They were not my cats I just thought that they were...

What happens when....lets say there is an emergency in the family?

We had rodents possibly rats....

so I sent out my cats...who I have fed for years to get the enemy....

The female went to her post but the male just wandered around looking busy....

And I told that Tom Cat that he needs to buckle down and get that mouse..

He did get the mouse in the end and I saw the show...

He demanded his reward...and I gave it to him yet in his reward his situation still remained complicated...

That Tom needs that female for sure...

From her post that she manned did the mouse get flushed.... she flushed said mouse....my female Calico...of course the best hunters...and of course it was a team effort....and the Tom got his catch...yet he was over blown in the credit department as far as I am concerned...

thanx Wade...

and much luv

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 19th December 2014 at 09:36.

31. Link to Post #4437
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

That documentary was the most popular documentary in Canadian history, and it never played on a mainstream American TV station that I know of, which demonstrates the movie's thesis pretty well. I saw it when it came out at Ohio State. Chomsky himself did not care for the movie that much. It is the only time that I have seen footage of Uncle Ed. Their book of the same title is well worth reading, and was an important part of my media education.

Cats and domestication. Good subject. My wife is a cat person, and we are currently cat-less, but probably not for long. When we have cats, I become their human. I would never have pets if I was on my own, but having pets is part of the price of having a wife. When we assume the position of caring for a domesticated animal, like having a child, it becomes our responsibility, and we will rack up karma for how we treat them. So, no, I would not get rid of the cats, but that is your call and your karma. You also own a piece of the karma for the domesticated animals that are killed for cat food. I have long told my wife that I would rather that she did not have carnivorous pets, but she wants her cats, and what my wife wants, she gets!

Domestication is quite a subject. Today, the evidence is that dogs were first domesticated more than 30 thousand years ago, and today's dogs were domesticated about 15 thousand years ago. Cats were domesticated less than 10,000 years ago in Africa. With both animals, a popular view today is that both of them may have domesticated themselves by hanging around humans as a way to get fed. Humans found that dogs and cats also served useful purposes, so they partnered together. As I have written, predators have long been more encephalized than their prey, as they had to outsmart them. That relative intelligence I am sure is what made dogs and cats such good candidates for pets. One of our cats was highly evolved and very tuned in to what we were thinking. She will be waiting for me when I pass over. I have attached a picture of me holding her when she was a kitten. I held her every day, and she followed me around all day and slept with me. When I wrote my site, she was my constant companion at my keyboard. She died in 2007 at the ripe old age of 17 and is missed.

Cats and dogs have to be socialized around humans and other members of their species when young, or they never will learn to get along. There is a pretty small window to do it, and if it is missed, it will be too late to repair afterward. Humans have similar developmental needs. In infant human has to be held, especially whenever he/she cries, until around age two, or he/she will never learn to trust people. Humans are similar for other traits, such as the ability to speak. There have been instances when people were raised in isolated settings and did not learn to talk in that "window," and they were never able to subsequently master speech. This again shows the combination of nature/nurture.

In this world, there are not pets, but humans and animals can choose to partner together. I somehow doubt that there are carnivorous cats in that reality.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kitty.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	28314  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th December 2014 at 17:16.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2014), Joseph McAree (20th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (24th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #4438
    Thanks

Hi:

More choir Q&A.

Q: So Wade, how is building the choir going?

A: Slowly, but I expected that. The people that I am looking for are going be very rare, but they are going to be the people who do the work to become choir-capable. World-class scientists understand my work's importance, but with the general public, not so much, but that is also expected. I am truly looking for needles in haystacks, but I have budgeted the rest of my life's "spare time" to finding and training them. I like my chances of making a dent. I have been at this for 40 years, and plan for another 30 or so. If only scientists are going to be able to learn the song and sing it, my choir idea is going to have problems. I designed my work to be digested by non-scientists, with coaching from yours truly.

Also, there will be no anonymity in the choir, and that has scared off most candidates that I have approached, and that is OK, as one heck of lot more courage than just being a real person on the Internet will be required before it is over, so that is a good barrier to prevent people from getting in too far over their heads to begin with. There are several "needle" requirements.

Q: That did not take much of your time. Can I ask another question?

A: Sure.

Q: I have looked into creationist challenges to evolution, and while they do not really challenge extinction much, they do challenge speciation. Have you looked into that? Are they onto something?

A: Yes, I have looked into it, and while I am no materialist, the creationist challenges to evolution do not hold up that I have seen, including their challenges to speciation. I will agree that LUCA, which all life on Earth today appears to have descended from, was probably pretty far along the evolutionary path, such as hundreds of millions of years, as judged by its highly complex features, and who knows how it all began? I am in no way denying some kind of role of consciousness in the appearance and development of life, but it was not a man with a flowing beard who waved his hands and the universe was created, and then waved his hands again and humans appeared on the scene. While creationist tales are akin to believing in Santa Claus, the relationship between consciousness, energy, matter, and evolution is likely far too subtle to be profitably engaged by today's mainstream science, particularly with its materialistic assumptions.

Because life on Earth is billions of years old, and because speciation happens on a geologic timescale (a prominent estimate today is that speciation events happen over 15-20 thousand years), there is not going to be a speciation event that happens in which camera crews from the TV station can arrive and film it. But camera crews cannot film the travels of the hot spot that created the Hawaiian Islands and that event is ongoing, although no geologist doubts its movement. Some standards of "proof" that creationists demand are nonsensical from the perspective of scientists, and so-called creationists are largely Biblical literalists who want to prove their sacred texts "right," but scientists investigating early Fertile Crescent civilizations find very little support for the literal truth of Bible stories. I think that today's creationists are best seen as narrow-minded fundamentalists who cannot shake their early indoctrination. I really do not want to pick on them, as few people ever shake their early indoctrination, and that includes scientists. Religious indoctrination is the first such kind of conditioning and the oldest of extant dominant ideologies, so it is baked pretty deeply into our culture and we are still shaking it. Today's religions are inventions of professional priesthoods and have little if anything to do with the teachings of spiritual masters. Religion is one of the earliest rackets, if not the earliest. Organized religion is one of seven cartels that control the world economy today, and a Christian sect was likely behind a lot of the organized suppression activity that I experienced during my FE adventures.

Because religious fundamentalists are off-base on their critiques of evolution does not mean that scientists have it all figured out either, and speciation is one area that is a frontier of science with many "there be dragons" areas on the sketchy maps that scientists have drawn. Gene duplication appears to be a key driver of speciation, but the process is again very slow, on the order of 100 million years for a gene to have a duplication event that survives in the genome. With those kinds of timeframes, witnessing a gene duplication event is unlikely.

So, I am definitely sympathetic to the idea that consciousness is likely a driver of the entire evolutionary process, as the entire universe may well be a manifestation of consciousness, but the creationist denial of evolution is way off base, and that includes their attacks on speciation. Big subjects, and they are not going to have their beginnings and ends defined what some professional priesthood concocted long ago.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th December 2014 at 16:50.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2014), Joseph McAree (20th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016), Nine (24th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #4439
    Thanks

Hi:

As I stated yesterday, I found the first link that referred to my big essay yesterday. This kind of link and reproduction of my work is far more common. I get a lot of indigenous sites that link to my work, as that link shows, usually the Columbus and American Empire essays, but I have also seen indigenous sites link to the history part of my "lies" essay. For December so far, my American Empire and Columbus essays are in first and second place as far as visitors go, and my big essay is actually running a close third at 1,300 visits.

One day, I hope, that big essay will get the most traffic, and we will see. It is already coming close.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2014), Joseph McAree (20th December 2014), Krishna (26th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #4440
    Thanks

Hi:

In that picture of me and my kitty, one of the pictures in the background is this one, taken a couple of months after I met Dennis, a couple of weeks before his company was stolen. Even in that picture, you can discern the cheap frame, and my wife banished that picture until I can get a better frame for it. In my lifetime, I do not expect to be in a more spectacular photo than that one. It was a truly incredible experience. Out of sight, to the left in that picture, about a mile away on my side of the lake, was the lookout that Jack Kerouac spent a summer at as a fire lookout. I am standing at the top of a mountain that has no trail on it. It was a scramble to the top with my cousin, and was the first high country visit of that best hiking year of my lifetime. Oh, the things you can do in your 20s. I think back to some of the trips that I took that year and am in awe of what I could do then. A trip that took a weekend would take a week today, if I could even do it. The Cascades are a young man's place to explore. Fortunately, there are enough easy hikes so that an old codger can still get out and enjoy it, and I am well on my way to codger status.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 535 FirstFirst 1 122 172 212 222 232 272 322 535 LastLast