Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1541
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Just before I went to bed, I saw jcocks post, and really looked forward to replying to it. Those kinds of posts often bring out the best in my posts, at least from my end of it. Answering posts like that is fun, because it gives me a chance to discuss aspects of my vision and intent that may not be obvious or need some emphasis to get the message across.

I’ll start with a probable Earth that Michael Roads visited long ago. That reality was ruled by gray beings, who could be considered negative gray ETs, but I think they were something else:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

As Roads made clear, they were interloper parasites who were taking advantage of the situation that humans had created through their greed and indifference. They only made a hellish world more hellish. Many of Godzilla’s members are heading toward incarnating in that reality, and not as the gray beings, but being members of the herd that provides negative emotional “nectar.”

In this world:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

heavenly beings visit, not gray negatives. In fact, the love vibe is anathema to those negative grays, and they would avoid a place like that like the plague. Even if they showed up (even if they could), they could not hide like they do in the other reality, and the people of that loving reality would likely offer healing to those negative grays, who would in all likelihood decline the invitation. But they would not be allowed to play their evil games there, even if they could stand being there. And they would not be violently dealt with, but by means that almost nobody on Earth today can even imagine.

But to bring it back to this reality, Godzilla stepped on me. The full might of the system was brought to destroying our effort in Ventura. At the darkest, there were essentially four of us standing up to the immense forces of evil, and we won. The big surprise was not that Godzilla was alive and vigilant, but how eagerly people did his bidding, and how cowardly, greedy, and easy to manipulate nearly everybody else was. They did most of Godzilla’s work for him.

If fifty people like Mr. Professor and I had stood with Dennis when the sledgehammer came down, we had a fighting chance. If it had been a hundred, it would have been easy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#heroes

We are the enemy, not Godzilla. If about 0.0001% of humanity really woke up, saw the root of the matter and helped make FE happen, it would be easy. But, humanity being what it is these days, finding and educating that tiny fraction is the hard part, but it is what I am attempting to do.

And as Paul alluded to, Godzilla is fractured. The “white hat” faction put on this show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

If Greer’s sources are to be believed (and I respect what Greer says on this matter), about 70% of the Godzilla team favors FE coming out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

So, Level 8:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level8

is not necessarily realistic, and Level 9 is deluded:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level9

You have probably heard of the hundredth monkey theory (there is no evidence for the original hundredth monkey story being true, however) or Rupert Sheldrake’s Causative Formation theories. The Silva Method evidenced that phenomenon, where it became easier to train adults over the years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva

My “choir” idea is really a hundredth monkey experiment. I got to Ilie and some others here at Avalon. It is a start. Will Godzilla see it as a threat that needs to be derailed? Maybe. I have my own Internet stalkers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

but for now, they can’t get in at Avalon, and Godzilla has not sent anybody to my house yet. And I am doing my best to play in a way where they don’t. You see a lot of delusional Level 7 posts at Avalon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level7

and the other lower levels are well represented, but nobody has ever tried the Level 12 game before. I obviously think that it has a chance.

We will see how it goes, and thank you, really, for making that post. It was valuable, and maybe that time that you hope for is near, and it will be easy, like The Muppet Movie ending:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

when the time is right. That ending might be closer than any of us thinks, and if it happens, it will partly be due to the efforts of people like Ilie, as he raises the vibe in his corner.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th February 2012 at 04:29.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (14th February 2012), CdnSirian (9th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2012), eaglespirit (9th February 2012), jcocks (10th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), Patrikas (16th February 2012), sandy (10th February 2012), SHAPE (13th February 2012), zebowho (13th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #1542
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my previous post, the “harmonic” effects that I hope to help achieve will be more than “morphic resonance.” I intend it to be a choir that sees the root, does not get lost in the chaff, and so on.

To that subject, I’ll give a preview of part of the thrust of my upcoming essay, or at least what I hope readers will be able to do when they have come to the level of understanding that I hope can be achieved. As I write this, there has been a great deal of media hoopla in just the past week about how the USA or North America or the Western Hemisphere can become energy self-sufficient in the coming years, to help balance the geopolitical scales. If we can get by without Islamic oil, we will be so much better off. I was watching a so-called expert expounding on it just yesterday.

The gist of the argument is this…

The Canadian Tar Sands, combined with Shale Oil out of the Rockies, along with frakked gas and Brazilian oil and more efficient use of those resources can make the Western Hemisphere self-sufficient, fossil-fuel-wise, and it will provide jobs. It is a win-win-win. I’ll give some of what that picture leaves out, and why it is a worthless perspective when compared to FE.

First of all, Shale Oil and the Tar Sands are not what we call oil today. They are hydrocarbons that are impregnated into rock and sand, far heavier and dirtier than Middle East oil. The Shale Oil is beneath mountains, and 80% of the Tar Sands are too deep to strip mine, so they have to drill wells and pump in high-temperature steam to loosen up the hydrocarbons (mainly bitumen) so they can be pumped out. The Tar Sands operation is projected to use all the natural gas in Alaska and Canada to simply extract the Tar Sands hydrocarbons. You will read about how much is there, but that tells the barest fraction of the story. As far as comparing it to Iraqi oil, it is an energy efficiency issue, but the stats I can get ahold of tonight are based in dollars, so I will do that to get an idea of the energy expended, but money is a very misleading measure.

The oil in Iraq is the sweet stuff. It is close the surface and easy to refine into high-grade fuels. It costs a few dollars per barrel to extract and refine. Iraq is the world’s last frontier for that easy oil, and has everything to do with why the USA invaded it. American oil companies will control that oil for the foreseeable future, and several million people have died in the project to secure that oil.

The Tar Sands hydrocarbons currently cost about thirty dollar pers barrel to obtain. Huge difference. And as with frakking natural gas and grinding up mountains to get the Shale Oil, the Tar Sands operation is an environmental catastrophe in the making. It is estimated that in 1859, when Drake’s well was built in Pennsylvania, which began the oil age, there were two trillion barrels of oil. With all the hoopla that you have heard in recent years about huge finds, the reality is that almost no significant oil deposits have been discovered in the last forty years. The Golden Age of oil exploration was the 1950s. By the 1970s, all the major oil deposits had been discovered and sized up. That two trillion estimate has not budged in quite some time, and humanity has burned up half of it so far, and will burn all of it in my lifetime, at current and projected rates. It is looking like “Peak Oil” for that oil, meaning the rate of extraction, was reached several years ago, and we are on a plateau, before the precipitous slide to empty oil fields.

Long ago, Stalinist scientists theorized that oil was not biological in origin, and believed that if you drilled down deep enough, you could drill into primordial deposits. That theoretical work was largely done before the theory of plate tectonics existed and the geological processes that make oil were better understood. You hear a lot of talk on the fringes about huge abiotic oil deposits just waiting to be tapped into forever, but it is just that, talk. There are no working wells found using the abiotic theories.

What is also not disputable is that burning hydrocarbons like humanity is doing is increasing the carbon dioxide content of the atmosphere. What the hydrocarbon lobby’s “scientists” have alleged, however, is that increasing carbon dioxide can’t be causing the global warming that has been happening, or the issue is very clouded and needs more study. Virtually every atmospheric scientist not on the hydrocarbon lobby’s payroll disputes that doubt voiced by the shills from the hydrocarbon lobby:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#_edn11

Three-atom molecules in the atmosphere absorb solar energy. No scientist will dispute that fact.

The USA consumes about 25% of the world’s energy, about 85% of which is in the form of burning fossil fuels. What we today call renewable energy is around 1% of global consumption, where it has been for many years. The USA imports most of the oil that it burns. The thinking was that if the USA ground enough mountains down and drilled the Arctic, it could become self-sufficient, but that is a stretch, so now we hear that if Canada and Brazil chip in, the Western Hemisphere can become “self-sufficient,” which really means that the USA can suck its neighbors dry and not have to slaughter any more “towel heads.” There is a deeply racist framework to what the USA is doing to Iraq and Afghanistan, which is in keeping with history’s most racist nation.

The rhetoric being bandied about in the media today is insane on this score. Sacrifice huge swaths of the USA and Canada to mine those hydrocarbons, and Americans can keep up their profligate ways. And is just to keep up our current lifestyle.

There isn’t any more of the stuff being made. It is properly called mining. When we mine and burn it all up, what then? I know that FE exists, and it makes listening to the talking heads eagerly talking up America’s impending energy self-sufficiency a nauseating experience.

The choir will understand those basic issues, and will not be swayed by the immense propaganda coming from the mainstream. Finding more efficient ways to mine and burn hydrocarbons means that we might hit the brick wall at only Mach 5 instead of Mach 6. And windmills aren’t going to save the day, either, or the “safe” fission reactors that Bill Gates is currently promoting. They are all non-solutions.

That is enough for tonight. I’ll probably write a little more on this before long. None of the energy “solutions” being promoted are solutions at all, and none of them promise the transformative effects that FE does. The “solutions” being promoted today are all variations of business as usual, and are firmly seated in the scarcity-based ideologies that dominate human thought:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Good night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2012 at 05:56.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th February 2012), David Hughes (10th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (10th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (10th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), Patrikas (12th February 2012), sandy (10th February 2012), zebowho (13th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #1543
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Hi Wade and all. I have much to web-search yet, but at some point hope to see comprehensive coordinations of the so called abundance paradigm. In terms of healing systems for our ship-wrecked world state. Perhaps it is too difficult for forum people to progressively build up unified, conceptual constructs. There is one aspect in this area which has long seemed very absent in abundance conversations: Given the wasteful habits perfected in consumer societies, are folks really ready for leap-frogging into full abundance? Sure, incremental abundance does work. But what about the counter-intuitive spin offs? Are there not an equal number of ill-advised development-paths for FE? It would therefore seem that a comprehensive analysis of mis-use scenarios is desirable, somewhere.

I have studied some of Bucky Fuller's Synergetics and Design Science material. Good structural stuff there. The Venus Project, (lacking tech details), less-fully goes off into a very centralized bee-hive like societal tangent. Which all leads me to wonder if todays 'abundance' paradigms are all based on extreme centralization. Your subject matter somewhat supports decentralized, individualized efforts. Certainly, as in small business efforts like Dennis'. (Businesses with less than 500 employees). I'm more of the artist-philosopher-tinkerer who approaches all these design ideas. I never even got beyond small tinkering applications. Your essays sure resolve any misplaced dreams of making a go at business bonanzas, (like building towards FE). Actually, anywhere that money flows briskly, one can see the predators swoop in for a kill. And the parasites cling on to anything with big names. I always found selling any small product, whatsoever a difficult task. Only the older, locally-visible designs seem to sell at all. Ha,ha, no complaint here, just go with the flows.

I also have to get more into the tech roots which you and Dennis tried to market. Off hand, so far, it seems to me that Dennis' heat pumps basically innovated a linkage with solar panels. Wow. I had thought this was already used in the 1970's. Mind you all, that in those days, media was nearly impossible to search, without resources (or institutional help). I was stuck with very limited resources. (Almost a rehearsal for the predicted ship wrecked scenarios we will all face, if one agrees). So it was in the 1980s that i meagerly searched long and hard to find simple heat pump modules, for my own uses. Books were written on placing a heat-pump absorber under ground. Another, in a house attic to catch consequent solar and lost-house-heat. I had been using attic 'heat' for heating domestic hot water (without heat-pump). I also kept looking for water-to-water heat pump solutions, where we have lots of ground water here and a winter with so little sun available. I never found the 'right' modules back then. I got into wood fires instead. Also for modular refrigeration parts, to build one walk-in-cooler.... The market for this stuff is heavily controlled for bigger entities. DIY people seem detestable to these entities. It well illustrates problems with decentralized systems, from my own POV. I had never heard of your efforts in Boston, in those days, but would likely have rushed down to join your crowds. Heh. Wanting to buy modular parts, for DIY applications.

Later in life and too late for my home... Concerning domestic heat solutions, i highly recommend "self heating houses" design (PAHS passive-annualized-heat-storage or AGS annualized-geo-solar). There is a huge amount of info online for house builders. It is way ahead of the older, easily-obtained, pre-web information. These are more of a decentralized, annualizing approach. Whereas, Bucky Fuller long ago pointed out the wonders of covering many city blocks with a heat-regulating dome, (as a centralized approach to pretty much the same purposefulness).

Thanks for your thread here!

wavy
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 10th February 2012 at 14:35.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th February 2012), eaglespirit (11th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (10th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #1544
    Thanks

Hi wavydome:

Great post. Big subject. Yes, I was right in the middle of some of the situations that you describe. The panel of the LamCo system:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

was a lot more than a solar panel. While the sun shining on it or the wind blowing on it was important, perhaps the primary virtue was getting all of that surface area for contact with the environment, which raised the COPs.

Probably the primary genius that Dennis brought to that heat pump was what he brought to the insulation industry earlier: industrializing processes that were at the craftsman stage.

Yes, the ideal FE solution is not a centralized power grid, but locally-produced. But the equipment that can do FE like Sparky Sweet’s device did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

has to be built in an Intel-type facility. The tinkerer route keeps getting promoted primarily as a way to duck Godzilla, which is not possible. The hiding-in-the-weeds strategy is a non-starter, and is not aligned with the mentality that will make an abundance-based world a reality, IMO. The FE devices that I see carpeting the world will be made in an Intel-type facility, and that requires an awake and engaged public. I vote for engaged and aware people over people hiding in shacks.

More this weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2012 at 05:56.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (11th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), sandy (10th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #1545
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been working the crazy hours lately, and the next three months will be insanely busy for me. I probably won’t get too much done on the energy essay then, but I will try.

To wavydome’s rich post, I have some more to add.

On going from profligate to abundant, will it take some time to “get it?” Sure, but it shouldn’t take too long. But it is currently going from profligate to austere in the USA and the West. The American standard of living has been declining, in spite of the high tech stuff, since the 1970s, when our energy consumption per capita peaked. That change has been becoming pronounced in recent years, with all the tent cities and squatters’ communities sprouting up around the USA. The comfortable middle-class neighborhood with the stay-at-home moms, which I grew up in, is extinct. I plan to make some “negative visions” posts here before long:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...No-way-in-hell

It can be good work to face the fears. The fear reaction to FE is by far the most common, from outright denial:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

to saying that that FE would be the worst thing ever for humanity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

It is true that environmentalists and other groups who consider FE the enemy have not produced coherent critiques of how FE could go wrong. Their reaction is a visceral denial. Brian O found that out the hard way as he played the Paul Revere of FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#revere

All he got was doors slammed in his face, and he had access to many of the world’s most prominent institutions. For instance, Amory Lovins:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amory_Lovins

blew a gasket when Brian mentioned FE to him. Wavydome mentioned the Venus Project. Brian once had dinner with a Project Venus “visionary,” and the man flew into a tirade when Brian tried talking about FE. When you first encounter it, it can be astounding how all of those so-called visionaries have fits of denial when faced with FE. It has so far proven impossible to have rational conversations about the FE issue with almost any group. And when people get past the initial denial and fear, they want to rush off half-cocked into Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

and people can easily waste and lose their lives in those levels. My upcoming energy essay is intended to be comprehensive. The comprehensive coordinations that you mention will likely only come from Level 12s, and there are only a handful of those on the planet right now. I am trying to help more get there.

The thoughtful analyses that you hope for will come when more get beyond the denial/fear phase. Any technology can be misused. The environmentalists and other groups in fear and denial only see the downside, and don’t want to see the upside. As I have written plenty, it took many years for me and my fellow travelers to realize that we were seeing something else with all the fear and denial: people are addicted to scarcity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

If you had told me that back in 1986, I would not have believed you. It takes many years of being on the front lines to eventually understand. This is a conundrum like no other. The fear and denial is mainly about the person understanding at some primeval level that the world as they know it would end with FE.

Marx was right in that all societies rest on their economic foundations, but Marx did his work when the science of energy was in its infancy. Energy does the hard work in the industrialized world, not people. All civilizations for all time rode atop the energy situation, and their energy surplus defined them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

Marx’s problem was that he initially went about it in a delusionary, messianic, Young Warrior fashion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

He would have been a Level 9 guy today, if he could have shaken denial of FE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level9

His Communist Manifesto was a prototypical Level 9-style effort. In his old age, he finally realized his folly and advocated peaceful means.

Anyway, all of that is a big subject that I can only scratch the surface of today.

When Brian O asked me to help him write that DOE proposal:

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

part of the process would have been looking at the downside of FE. However, as I was writing my part and thinking about what Brian intended, I thought that you could only have the kind of conversation that Brian wanted to explore if people could get past the denial stage. Almost nobody is past that stage, so I had a hard time seeing how something like what Brian proposed was going to get off the ground. Of course, the DOE instantly rejected our proposal, saying that we were knocking on the wrong door. No surprise to me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

Yes, as I stated in the previous post, decentralized yet coordinated is the way to go, like the Internet’s ideal. Tinkerers in garages are not going to make FE happen. Almost none are ever productive, and those who “get lucky” and tap the ZPF are quickly removed from the scene.

Yes, the commerce route to FE is doomed, IMO, for many reasons, some of which you cite. But people like Dennis keep trying.

On Dennis and his heat pump, the reaction in the 1970s and 1980s, from the solar people, was attacks and dismissals. The LamCo heat pump blew away all solar systems, which was probably why they attacked Dennis. But there were many other problems. Before Dennis got involved, the LamCo heat pump was a tinkerer’s dream. Fully half of the buyers of LamCo systems before Dennis got involved installed it themselves:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#technical

It was a tinkerer's paradise, but highlighted the problems that will plague people who think that FE is going to come from garages. That LamCo heat pump was an exotic piece of equipment, with those huge panels. That panel made the refrigeration handbooks obsolete. The theory around that heat pump had not yet been developed. Most of those tinkerers who installed the LamCo heat pump by themselves could not get them to work right. The level of refrigerant charge, the expansion valve settings, how you configured your refrigerant lines, how the panels were oriented to the sun and wind, were only some of a slew of variables, and there were many ways to screw it up.

As Dennis tried building an industry for that heat pump, he had to train installers. He had to start with a Class B refrigeration mechanic, and then he had to get the mechanic to throw away his handbook, because the LamCo heat pump introduced parameters that had never been seen before. After a week of class and about five installations, the installer began to get the hang of it. There was no way that you could really create an industry with a situation like that. Dennis spent millions of dollars in making that heat pump something that could be mass produced with a standardized installation, but he eventually envisioned an appliance that would not need the field installation.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#develop

That was about the time that the energy gangsters in Seattle pulled out all the stops to kill his company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#seattle1

They killed off that disruptive technology with extreme prejudice. What happened in Seattle was the biggest run at bringing alternative energy to the American market that I ever heard of.

What made Dennis scary was not the technology; it was how he went about marketing it. His Systems For Savings plan was sheer genius:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#sfs

The BPA understood the threat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bpa

but almost nobody from the public did. Heck, Dennis did not understand that they considered him a threat before he began dodging the death blows that they kept raining at him. The tinkerers had tunnel vision, as did Dennis’s business partners. Every time Dennis’s partners stole his business, they threw away Dennis’s “crazy” marketing plans and tried to sell the systems for cash, going for the quick kill. They all promptly failed. Again, Dennis’s genius in approaching the problem has virtually always been ignored. The technology was only part of the issue, and arguably a small part. You had to make the technology foolproof and easy, and you had to take the customer’s risk away, for something that expensive and exotic. The only way to create an industry around that heat pump was to carpet a market with them. The economies of scale and working out the kinks of the production/delivery system were key. Dennis always wanted somebody else to make and install them, and they could try to keep up with how fast he sold them with his marketing plans. He never found that partner who could deliver, so Dennis had to vertically integrate and build, install and sell them, while also lining up the financing. That is no easy trick, I can tell you, especially when you begin with twenty dollars in your pocket and no place to sleep. That Dennis did all of that without a businessman’s training is nothing short of incredible, but I have almost never found anybody who was interested or could even understand the issues. With my background, and seeing Mr. Mentor’s comprehensive and inventive genius:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#funeral

I was primed, especially with my business school training and a few years in the real world of capitalism, to understand. That part of my journey with Dennis was like being Mozart’s student. But all anybody can do in the FE field is lie about Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

That is partly why Brian O said that the people who will bring FE to the world will be new to the field:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

The names in the FE field today largely do not have the right stuff.

To your story of looking for heat pump solutions - that is all near and dear to my heart. Back when Dennis was in Seattle, the DOE gave an award for the “design of the year” to a guy who invented a ground-source heat pump. It got a COP of three. The LamCo device got as high as a COP of twelve. Dennis used that ground-source heat pump story a lot in his literature, citing how something with a COP of three gets awards while the one that is more than twice as efficient gets ignored. It comes down to the recovery time. Rock is a poor conductor, which is why geothermal never goes anywhere on a mass scale. You quickly remove the heat, and then you need to wait while the conduction of heat through rock replenishes what you removed. Water is a little better, because it flows, but that will only work in some ideal locations, and the ones marketed got COPs of three, not much better than the COP of two that standard heat pumps got. When you go with taking heat from air, you are not sucking heat out of a static resource like the ground-based pumps used. The air would get replenished quickly. And that big surface area was really the key to getting those high COPs. Having the sun shine on it or the wind blow on it only increased the heat exchange, making the COPs rise. And at 100K BTUs per hour, the four-horsepower model easily heated homes in cold climates, at about a 70% savings over oil and gas.

The LamCo heat pump blew everything else away, but you could not make an industry where the buyers installed it themselves, or you tried to sell it for cash, or even had craftsman installation in the field. The only way to really develop an industry was to have either the entire appliance built and charged in the factory, or at least have the panel array prefabricated in the factory and ideally pre-charged, so the installation process was fast and foolproof. And if you could sell them by the thousand with an ingenious marketing plan that eliminated the consumer’s risk, then look out. That is what Dennis had going in Seattle.

In the many years since, I was initially amazed at how the FE scientists and tinkerers were absolutely blind to the business/marketing aspects of the issue, while all they could do was lie about Dennis. The lessons that Dennis’s journey had to teach were completely lost on them. Those were some of my early indicators of the tunnel vision that nearly everybody had. Virtually nobody saw the big picture. But Godzilla sure does, which is why Dennis was offered a billion dollars to go away in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

and I have rarely encountered a person who can even imagine why Dennis would be made an offer like that. All I ever get is a million flavors of denial, which shows that the deniers have absolutely no idea how the world really works, and why a garage tinkerer or an FE scientist was usually no threat at all or easily dealt with, as far as Godzilla was concerned, and why Dennis was such a dire threat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#radar

Dennis was perfecting the pipeline from the workshop to the marketplace. That was the threat, not the technology so much. But almost nobody ever understood. And that is why when I eventually encountered Fuller’s work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

the light bulb went on for me like it did. Only people with a comprehensive perspective can really understand the big picture, and that is what I am attempting to help people achieve:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

but is it not easy. As Brian said in our Camelot interview:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#sentience

it takes people with a high sentience quotient, who have had experience in diverse fields, to really begin to grok FE and what it can mean and how we can get there. In today’s world, such people are truly needles in haystacks. Less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population are even candidates for beginning to understand the FE conundrum and how to unravel it. And then they have to do the work, and I am going to try to make it easier for them to get there. People like Ilie are doing the work.

On the self-heating houses, when I lived with Dennis in Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

the house that we lived in for the first month that I was there was one of the USA’s first solar homes, built in the 1950s. The house was a long rectangle with the entire long south wall being a solar collector. The house was hot in the winter.

As the Romans deforested Italy and the surrounding vicinity, they began building their homes with a southern orientation, and their glass windows (the first time that glass is known to have been used en masse) created solar collectors to heat homes as the wood became scarce, beginning in the early days of the Empire. It was one of the world’s early Peak Wood experiences (see John Perlin’s Forest Journey, p. 118). Solar heated homes have been around for awhile.

Of course with FE, all of that wringing more energy from sunshine, or oil, or the air outside your home, will become obsolete. The leading theorists have long hypothesized that a cubic centimeter of “empty” space contains more energy than is contained in all the mass of the visible universe. That may be sufficient to power humanity at an abundant lifestyle. Even the models of other theorists such as LaViolette, that have the “ether” containing far less energy, still have plenty to power humanity at levels that are like Star Trek, and forever abundant and clean.

Again, wavydome, yours was a great post, and I am happy to discuss that subject matter further. I have a busy day ahead of me, but I may make another post or two this weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2012 at 20:18.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (12th February 2012), CdnSirian (11th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (11th February 2012), jcocks (12th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (13th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), sandy (12th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #1546
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Thanks Wade, By contrast, i was more interested in cruder occupations, working with the earth, stone, metals, glazing, 'permaculture' and eventually with pcs, etc.... I am a volunteer studying self willed slavery.

You infer: "...wringing more energy from sunshine, or oil, or the air outside your home, will become obsolete."

That is certainly a fascinating point to speculate upon. Just what occupation or variety of possible occupations would abundance-worlders have? Sci-fi seems to provide any number of optional occupation types.

I was always more interested in integration of art, science and philosophy as one occupation in-situ. Which naturally is a no-seller in a world caught up as ours. There's always that bigger and better mouse trap of occupations. Service with a hypnotized smile but oblivious to discord in the wake. Thinking inside the box and only about boxes. The "ship wrecked romance of life" managed to inspire me to suffer for art. Providing more time to focus on mind and spirit.

~w~
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 12th February 2012 at 13:53.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

CdnSirian (12th February 2012), eaglespirit (12th February 2012), jcocks (13th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (13th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #1547
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi Wade,

A chorus of Level 12s will need to believe, to the marrow of their bones, that "zero point" energy exists, and can be tapped. I am convinced, but struggle when I try to point out information that will "close the deal" in someone's brain - especially someone who has never even heard of ZPE. I have watched so many videos and have read everything I could find - far more energy/effort than the average person will spend to convince themselves it even exists. We need a very succinct resource to share with interested people, something that can take the average 6th grade education equivalent TV watcher and (at least) plant a seed.

The average microwaved-GMO-munching, remote-control-gripping person isn't going to sit through a Marco Rodin video, well, not unless their eyes are held open, a la A Clockwork Orange.

I realize that a large percentage of people may even scoff at this information. Deeply brainwashed people have a very difficult time dealing with truth. However, some will get it, and a few of those will have the level of compassion necessary to make the leap to a Level 12.

The energy essay you're working on may end up to be thee resource to send the curious to read (those that read, that is - you may have to follow up with a video for the other half of society.) But, right at this moment, what are the best resources to point people to, that are interested in finding out about this kooky "free energy" or specifically "zero-point energy" all the kids are talking about these days?

Thanks!

Dennis

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (12th February 2012), CeltMan (12th February 2012), eaglespirit (12th February 2012), Joseph McAree (20th May 2013), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), sandy (13th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #1548
    Thanks

Hi Wavydome:

Long ago, Joya Pope read me as an Old Artisan:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

which was probably the last role that I thought I was. But then I looked around at my life and realized that about my only possessions were my library, my music collection, and prints of paintings, including several by my favorite artist, Vinny van Gogh, whom I was forced to study when I was fifteen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#europe

and my favorite entertainment activity was watching movies, which is humanity’s most powerful art form at this time. It was all art. Somewhere along the line, I realized that my website was a classic Old Artisan undertaking, because it was a creative way of looking at the world. Part of me thinks that it is not so creative, but more looking at the world as it really is, but that may be an artisanal conceit.

I get the suffering artist archetype. My favorite recreational activity is scathing my body by hiking in mountain forests and meadows. Those are the most alive times of my life, with good pain.

While many consider Roads’s work fictional, I don’t, and I also don’t consider this account a fictional one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and I have thought long and hard about that world, and what problems they solved that we have today, and how their society was structured. They are what Walsch’s “god” would call highly evolved beings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#walsch

and in a society like that, everybody’s occupations are doing what gives them joy and helps their society and all other life forms. There is plenty of time for philosophy, working with their hands, and so on. There is far more true leisure in that world than there is in our world. There is obviously no money in a reality like that, and nobody is working so they can keep a roof over their head and food in the belly. That society has ascended a few levels of Maslow’s Hierarchy. No suffering artists there.

Your post dovetails with what I was planning on writing when I got up, which was to honor Dennis’s desire to see at least what I am thinking of, when I discuss Level 12:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

and I think that I have to spend some time stating what it is not. A lot of what you see at Avalon and similar forums is circus and distraction. A lot of it is not very grounded, but tends to fly off in all sorts of directions, few of which are really productive. Many if not most so-called “truth seekers” tend to wander into blind allies, off cliffs or get lost in the weeds. I saw a lot of it when looking into the JFK hit:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#jfk

and the moon landings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#apollo

The aftermath of 9/11 is a textbook case of conspiracism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#sept11

While studying the fringes, staying grounded is paramount, and there is a ton of chaff for every kernel of wheat. Very few of my pals really understand where I am coming from. I get bombarded with tales of the latest FE tinkerer, or the latest alleged elite shenanigans. I have had that libelous essay thrown in my face about twenty times now:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

and sometimes by the same people, repeatedly, and they tell me as they hand it to me about what an astute piece of writing it is!

Discernment is critical in these areas, and few people really exercise it, as they eagerly eat chaff, thinking it is wheat. I see it with the moon landings all the time, as chaff and outright disinformation is continually recycled.

A Level 12-er is going to acknowledge both the structural and conspiratorial aspects (unconscious and conscious) of the FE conundrum.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

Each has its place, but each by itself, to the exclusion of the other, is as useful as a two-legged chair. An attempt to understand the FE conundrum through only one of those lenses ends up with a lopsided perspective. Also, conspiracism and structuralism have their victim-orientation in common, and both see the elites as the bad guys who are primarily responsible for our problems. That is how victims think. Creators take ownership of what they see. Until we own it, we cannot change it.

So, what does Level 12 look like? Level 12 will be comprehensive in its perspective:

A comprehensive perspective will necessarily have a scientific component to it, and it could be argued that it is the foundation of it. That is one of the biggest problems with achieving Level 12, because about 95% of the population is scientifically illiterate, but scientists are also indoctrinated into scientism. You see that scientific illiteracy all the time in the fringes, as all manner of half-baked and untested theories get paraded as The Next Great Thing. The physics textbooks look like cave drawings compared to the principles that the above-top-secret technologies operate under:

But the vast majority of alternative theory that you see in the fringes is not valid. I respect the process of science, while also acknowledging its limitations. Organized skepticism is really a religion that worships the scientific establishment:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

and it has its inquisitions and other trappings of the formal religions. The “skeptics” are also shockingly dishonest, especially for a movement that promotes honest rationality. In a world of scarcity, everybody is trying to butter their bread, so all movements have their fair share of self-serving dishonesty in them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

The people I respect the most began their journeys buying the scarcity-based BS that they were fed while young:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

But their honest pursuit of the truth and a better world led them to their eventual awakening. To one degree or another, they shed their indoctrination. But because they pursued the truth, they also tended to stay on that razor’s edge that leads to true knowledge, which can only be gained by experience. And here is where Level 12 comes in, and why it might not work.

My journey to Level 12 was life-wrecking, as was everybody else’s whom I respected. There are many casualties on the way to Level 12, with people falling into the gravity wells of comforting ideologies that short-circuit their awareness. On the fringes, conspiracism is one of the most dangerous pitfalls to a pursuit of the truth. Somebody remarked early in this thread that the thrust of my work was almost the antithesis of what Avalon is all about. I understand that observation. Unlike almost everybody at any fringe forum, what I was doing actually attracted Godzilla’s attention and he stepped on me. I know what those claws feel like, and it was no fun, and he certainly keeps half an eye on what I am doing, but I really don’t pay much attention to him, except to try to play in a way that he does not feel a need to step on me again. Godzilla is a symptom of our collective malaise, not a cause, but victim-oriented people on the fringes do not want to hear that. They hope that if Godzilla can be defeated or snuck past, then all will be well on Earth. Not in a world of scarcity, it won’t. Others will only take his place, and today’s world is full of aspirants who seek to unseat Godzilla and take this throne.

Fuller understood the scarcity dynamic very well:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#scarcity

Making the resources available to humanity abundant is very likely the only way to turn the corner as a species, and to do it in a way that does not harm the ecosystems is a job that only FE can do, IMO. And all resources are energy-dependent. With FE, all resources become abundant. A Level 12 is going to understand that, in a very nuts-and-bolts way, which my upcoming essay is intended to make very clear. I have put up some previews of it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

and my upcoming essay will go into quite a bit of depth on those issues. As I see it, what may be the hardest thing about reaching Level 12, and it may be where this attempt is doomed, is attaining the requisite understanding without going through the FE meat grinder. If everybody who reached Level 12 had to live through what Dennis and I did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#hitting

Level 12 would never get beyond a few bedraggled survivors of the FE wars. Today, almost nobody on the FE scene has been through the meat grinder, but are tinkerers, scientists and enthusiasts who have not really been on the battlefield, where the contenders are separated from the pretenders. There is nothing like being there. But, and I am hitching practically my entire approach on this idea, people who have had their own kind of awakening experience, that poked holes in their indoctrination, and who know that there is something wrong with the picture that they have been fed:

are the people that I am looking for. I am not looking for heroes, the kind who could successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

Dennis is the only person I ever heard of who could meet that standard. I am not even looking for spear carriers like me. I am only looking for people who can lay aside their scarcity-based indoctrination long enough so they can imagine abundance.

For those who think that it is a worthless activity, they are certainly not my target audience.

But, during my journey, and the journeys of fellow travelers like Brian O, we eventually had it driven home in no uncertain terms that virtually nobody on the planet today thinks in terms of abundance. They have all carved out their niche in our scarcity-based world, and all they can see with the advent of abundance is their niche disappearing. That was the most consistent discovery that we made, and that goes for everybody I ever met who has been vocal on this issue. I eventually realized that people were addicted to their particular flavor of scarcity, and would defend it to the death, even if it meant the destruction of humanity and the planet, and we are tippy-toeing along the edge of that abyss today.

At this junction of writing this post, I see that Dennis made a post. This post somewhat addresses it, but I will make another post to be more direct on that issue. My upcoming energy essay is not intended to show people how FE devices work, or the principles behind them, except briefly. The thrust will instead be to show how energy has always run life on Earth and the human journey, and how the energy issue has always been the defining parameter of all human civilizations:

When people understand that, which scientists have an easy time understanding, then I will make the case of what a world based on FE could look like. At that stage, many may think that I am asking for their faith. But that is not really true, and I really don’t like the word, “faith.” My journey is richly documented, and my FE credentials, at least for being on the battlefield, are documented in the books that Dennis wrote from his cells (My Quest and The Alternative). I was Brian O’s most trusted colleague who wrote his biographies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianbio.htm

and I spent at least 12,000 hours, unpaid, performing the research, writing and editing that became my site, after I survived the FE wars. I have fellow travelers whose message is similar to mine, who definitely had the goods, such as Adam Trombly:

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...2924#post42924

There is plenty of meat to chew on in my writings, plenty of fact-checking that can be performed to assess how “real” I am. If a reader goes through that effort, they will also understand why I don’t name names very often, and am currently not at liberty to disclose who was treated to this show:

but I hope that my readers won’t consider that to be me asking for their “faith.“ I only relate that anecdote to tell my readers that FE is not some fringe fantasy. The stuff is real, very real, but we don’t get any while 99.999% of humanity is ignorant of these issues. And I only relate that anecdote so that my readers will understand that the kind of world that I envision:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

is not some boy’s fantasy, and that world would not be that far off if we had FE. The Level 12 choir that I am trying to amass may not only be critical in helping FE finally manifest for the public, but may also be a critical part in helping it manifest in the most benevolent way. An unenlightened implementation of FE could be disastrous, but we are already facing disaster on so many fronts, primarily due our unenlightened relationship to the energy issue, that the “risk” is well worth it, IMO. I am not saying that an enlightened implementation of FE is guaranteed, but it is far more likely if a Level 12 choir can be formed, and the Level 12 choir will only help enlighten the awake and the awakening. Joe Average will begin to believe in FE and what can come with it when it is delivered to his house:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

and that is far more than 99% of humanity, and that is OK. If several thousand people could form the Level 12 choir, that would be enough, I believe, to catalyze the change, and that is only 0.0001% of the global population. I don’t think that I am asking for much. However, people who can really grok the FE issue and conundrum are vanishingly few, and the only people eligible to become Level 12s have to begin with a loving heart. Anything less will fall into the many pitfalls that await the inexperienced and the unwary. I don’t write about those many pitfalls as a theorist:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

I fell into some of them myself before clawing my way out, and I have seen many FE aspirants disappear into all of them, never to emerge.

This post still only touched the surface of what Level 12 looks like, or at least the Level 12 that I envision. Others are free to promote their own flavor of Level 12. I always encourage others to aim higher than I am, and I am keenly aware of how the meat grinder damaged me. I hope that the Level 12 choirmaster eventually becomes somebody a lot more enlightened than I am. Whenever the Ascended Masters want to appear or the benevolent ETs, my response will be, “It is about time!” And they will likely respond with something like, “It is always the right time.” Those smart-asses.

More later.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th February 2012 at 04:35.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (12th February 2012), CdnSirian (14th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2012), eaglespirit (12th February 2012), jcocks (13th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (12th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), Patrikas (12th February 2012), sandy (13th February 2012), SHAPE (14th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #1549
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade,

You're looking for a thousand people to lend their attention to the energy issue, but reading your post above I had a realization.

Out of the 7 billions of the people on this planet only 5000+ have become members of this forum and out of those around 1000+ are active and out of those perhaps a handful lend their attention to the energy issue. Let's also assume there are around 50 more forums like this one (in other languages), although it's a bit of a stretch.

Finding a thousand people for the choir looks like a daunting task!

Looking at the people's reaction to Free Energy and the change it represents, I am tempted to think that those beings that become aware enough, reach a point in their journey here when they say: "That's it! I've had enough!! These people are not ready for change. I shall leave my body now and return in say... a few hundred thousand years? Maybe then they will listen". But then again, such beings may be loving enough to decide to stay. (Dennis Lee surely seems determined to leave his mark!)

This will enter the "airy fairy" field, but I've heard Michael Roads talking about a "reality" split, the "good with the good" and the "bad with the bad". To be honest, that seems to be the most logical solution to this conundrum. It starts to seem more easy to create a new abundant reality than to attempt to awaken everybody on the planet now. This points to more inner work, rather than to attempt to wake up the neighbor. And if your "light/awareness" will rub on others then is good, but if not... then it's also OK....

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (12th February 2012), Joseph McAree (30th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), Patrikas (12th February 2012), sandy (13th February 2012), Tigressa (13th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #1550
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Great post, and I’ll write more later, but yes, if we are going to be rational and look at the situation, the odds look insanely long, and that old Star Trek joke of “there is no intelligent life down here” comes to mind. However, I had a voice in my head that led me on a journey that was far larger than life, and I was just a spear carrier. Dennis’s journey is truly unbelievable, but nonetheless true.

When I sacrificed my life to give Dennis at least a snowball’s chance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

I figured that it was a totally futile gesture, but I had to do something. It worked. So, I know that there is far more than meets the eye happening, and even though I dislike the word, I am operating on “faith” that I was not sent here and guided to just get to roast marshmallows over the dying embers of human civilization. If we turn our backs now, there may not be a human civilization to reincarnate into in three hundred years. About a third of ensouled species that can manipulate their environments destroy themselves at just the juncture that we find ourselves in today, if Michael is to be believed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

So, I think that I am needed to help us turn the corner, and you are, too. A quiet life spent in meditation, helping to raise the vibe, can be good work, and the Level 12 choir is really not much more “active” than that. I really am not asking for much from my readers, other than losing their scarcity-based conditioning for a little while, but that has also proven to be one of the most difficult tasks on Earth.

More later,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2012 at 20:12.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (12th February 2012), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (13th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), Patrikas (12th February 2012), sandy (13th February 2012), SHAPE (14th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #1551
    Thanks

Hi:

One of the great pleasures of being at Avalon is the kind consideration that people such as Ilie and Dennis show toward this thread. Whenever things seem to be wandering into other topics, which are usually related to the FE issue, I have found that somebody else will play thread policeman, so I don’t have to. That is highly appreciated. At places such as ATS, the trolls would constantly hijack the threads, and before long, it was troll fights and other fun, and my thread was wrecked.

I am sympathetic to those who want to discuss FE physics or FE math. I made an FE physics thread so it could be discussed.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post138564

An FE math thread would also be appropriate, I think.

In 1998, I sat and listened to Bearden talk for about fifteen minutes as he described how a device like Sparky Sweet’s worked. He did it in front of about three hundred people, and I am sure that nearly everybody was left in the dust. It took all that I had to hang in there and follow his description, and when he got to the part where a negative time wave was the secret to making it work, it tripped the light fantastic. A great deal of alternative physics is available, as well as the mathematical underpinnings of them. Brian O used to get into physics talk in his presentations, and quickly realized that it sent people’s heads spinning and he lost them. He then stopped doing it, and usually confined FE physics to brief descriptions of how magnetic fields (either with rotating magnets at about 2,000 RPMs or solid state ones like Sparky’s) excited the electrons and pulled energy from the ZPF. Brian tried to make FE scientifically respectable, and somebody had to do it. I came from the activist side of the house and said that I did not care too much about the theories; I knew that FE devices existed:

Back in 2001, I described my orientation to the FE issue as specializing in the political-economic aspects of it. The next year, I was told that I was being a generalist/comprehensivist:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

and I can live with that label. The bottom line is that much of the alternative physics and math that abounds related to FE may well be valid, but not all of it can. LaViolette’s subquantum kinetics, for instance, diverges from Bearden-ish notions of the seething vacuum, and the difference in potential energy between the two models is prodigious, although both theorize that there is plenty of available energy to power FE devices at levels that would seem like magic to the average physicist. The proof is in the pudding, and working FE devices tend to validate the theories (but the good ones are taken out of circulation almost immediately, which is part of the conundrum), but it is also important to realize that the theories often fall quite short of describing the working technologies. Classical optics cannot explain how Rife’s and Naessens’s microscopes attained their resolutions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens

but looking through the lenses is proof enough that they are defying classical optics. Various theories have been proposed to describe how they attained those resolutions, but nobody really seems to be sure, either. When Naessens tried to patent his microscope, the process broke down as they tried to fit optical theory to its results. Similarly, nobody quite knows what Brown’s Gas is or how it works:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

Yull himself was not sure, and stressed that it was more important to understand what it did than how it did it. We really don’t know much about how the universe operates, which Einstein happily admitted, as have all the great scientific minds that I have known. Creation is a big, mysterious place.

Most of the points that I will be making in my energy essay, for instance, will focus more on what energy does than where it comes from. It won’t stray far from the orthodox theories in that I will acknowledge that the sun’s energy powers Earth’s ecosystems, as well as the hydrological cycle and that burning fossil fuels releases the sun’s energy that was captured by life forms hundreds of millions of years ago. I will also acknowledge that the ZPF is something different. Whether the sun, for instance, is powered by something other than fusion is not a subject that I will be covering much in that essay, or whether “genic” energy is behind a seeming difference between the energy measured inside Earth and what is theorized to be provided by nuclear fission.

I don’t mind if those posts stay on this thread, and also begin an FE math thread. No harm done.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th February 2012 at 05:08.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2012), eaglespirit (13th February 2012), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (13th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (13th February 2012), Patrikas (13th February 2012), sandy (13th February 2012), SHAPE (14th February 2012), Tigressa (13th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #1552
    Thanks

Hi:

Another long workweek is coming up. I briefly want to make a distinction clear about how far FE is from people’s imaginations, even among supposed visionaries and progressives. In the long view of the human journey, there have only been a few true revolutions, and they were all centered around how people acquired energy. So far, there was the harnessing of fire, which is now argued to have caused the appearance of humans, as cooked food led to many changes in protohuman biology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn4

Humans also began altering Earth’s ecosystems when they harnessed fire. Controlled burning of the landscape was new. Maintaining a fire is considered to be humanity’s first organized activity that separated us from all other animals.

Next was the development of hunting technology and mass hunting tactics that allowed humans to hunt large animals. This likely kicked off the golden age of the hunter-gatherer, and allowed humans to expand their range across the planet. They were too successful, however, and hunted all the large animals to extinction:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

When the easy meat was rendered extinct across the planet (they only survived in Africa and somewhat in Asia, because those animals evolved near humans and protohumans and learned to fear and avoid them), then humans learned to domesticate plants and animals (and humans), and civilization began:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#domestication

In each of those revolutions, humans achieved a level of social organization and technological prowess that allowed them to tap a new energy source. During the domestication phase, people learned to smelt metal, deforest the land and invent plow agriculture, invent social hierarchies, and technology developed to the point in Europe where water and wind energy were harnessed, which allowed for rising standards of living, and also allowed Europe to conquer the world with its technological superiority:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#first

As Europe was conquering the world, England was kicking people off the land in the name of profit, and created the landless peasants that would become Marx’s proletariat in a new form of social organization known as capitalism, which exalted greed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#greed

Each revolution made more energy available than before, and the energy surplus formed the foundation that defined each epoch of the human journey:

The industrial Revolution also went through phases of energy acquisition and use. The invention of the technologies to generate, transmit and use electricity had a major influence on the development of industrialized society. The man who invented the electric technology that powers the world was also one of the early figures on tapping a new energy source:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#tesla

but it would be a threat to capitalist empires, so his inventions were suppressed, and the suppression of novel energy technologies has become a science in the subsequent century, with the hyper-capitalists spending prodigious sums to prevent the next energy epoch from happening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

because not only would the energy surplus from those energy technologies dwarf all the previous surpluses, but they know that capitalism would also die, as it would mark the end of economic scarcity, and enforcing artificial scarcity is how the hyper-capitalists stay in control. There is also heavy indoctrination given to all members of the capitalist societies that make capitalism seem to be natural, even humanity’s highest state. Also, the capitalists control the scientific establishment, and the scientifically-trained are indoctrinated into a very narrow way of viewing the natural world, and that new energy source is declared non-existent by the prominent theories, so scientists are taught to not even think about such potential energy.

While people become cogs in the capitalist machine, they are inculcated with a very narrow sense of reality, to be controlled. That indoctrination is very subtle and looks like education, and the scientific “education” is perhaps the most subtle and insidious of all.

It has not only reached the state where so-called “skeptics” dishonestly and irrationally defend “science”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

But even the progressives, even the so-called radicals, totally ignore the energy situation in their “visionary” work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#parecon

just assuming that the current energy situation is a given, and they work within those confines, not only never suspecting that they are trapped within a system of heavy indoctrination, but when they even hear about FE, they react in irrational denial:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level3

pointing at their physics texts on why that energy source does not even exist.

I didn’t quite get to finish the point of this post, but I have to run off to work. More later.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2012 at 16:07.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2012), eaglespirit (13th February 2012), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (13th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (13th February 2012), Patrikas (13th February 2012), sandy (14th February 2012), SHAPE (14th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #1553
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time to try to finish the thought. Those energy epochs are the Revolutions of the human journey, with a capital R. Everything else is small stuff. It would not take very many of us to initiate the biggest Revolution ever in the human journey, by far. The other Revolutions were not very consciously initiated. If you asked the people who learned how to tend fires, or invented more sophisticated stone tools, or domesticated wheat, none of them had any idea of what that would lead to. Even the Industrial Revolution wasn’t a very visionary or conscious effort to those who made the breakthroughs, although more of them had an inkling of what it could lead to than those who learned how to tend a fire.

The biggest Revolution of all that could be just around the corner has at least a few people out there who know what’s up and see the bigger picture of what their efforts may lead to, even if 99.999% of humanity is currently oblivious to the situation.

When plants, animals, and people were domesticated, social hierarchies developed, and from the very beginning, ideologies were promoted by elites that gave them some special significance in the universe, so they could justify riding atop the economic hierarchy, and making those below them in the food chain accept their place, including slaves. And all of that stuff was called “human nature,” but it wasn’t. The sedentary populations made possible by domestication gave rise to slavery, and the rising economic tide of industrialization made slavery an obsolete institution. In the USA, racism and sexism have been under siege for generations. All of that “human nature” theorizing to justify inequality in a world of scarcity is just the flavor of the day. As there is more to go around, those ideologies fade away. There are still a few more to go:

and FE can make them all seem like buggy whips, as far as their relevance to the human journey is concerned. I want to sign up for that future, and seek others who can envision it with me. That is my goal.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2012), eaglespirit (14th February 2012), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (14th February 2012), Patrikas (15th February 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #1554
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have been making recent posts about the big picture of the human journey, one PM came to me asking where Atlantis fits into the picture, or all the megalithic structures around the world. In the story I am telling, they really don’t, and I largely do not go there on my site. And even if there is evidence of technologically-advanced civilizations in our past, it really does not change my thrust much, but that evidence is usually pretty shaky. For Stone Age peoples, working in stone makes sense, even if it challenges our imaginations as to how they did it.

No physical evidence is particularly convincing for technologically-advanced civilizations in our physical past, and other evidence conflicts with it. Studying paleontology leads one to believe that if Atlantis existed, it was either not quite on the same plane as we live today (so would not leave behind physical evidence for us), or they were pretty gentle on the Earth. Take New Zealand, for instance. It separated from the local landmasses (Australia, Southeast Asia, and Antarctica) tens of millions of years ago, and birds filled all of the ecological niches that mammals and marsupials did on the neighboring landmasses. It was that way until the Maoris arrived, and then the usual extinction episodes quickly happened. So, if Atlantis and Lemuria existed on our plane and on our planet, they did not disturb New Zealand’s ecosystems by introducing other animals. The same goes for Hawaii, etc. Wherever scientists have studied the fossil evidence, when humans appeared, they drove all the easy meat to extinction pretty rapidly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

and often brought their own plants and animals with them, intentionally or unintentionally (such as rats during the Polynesian Expansion), so although maybe some technologically-advanced societies existed in Earth’s past, there sure is not much evidence of the ecologically-disruptive practices that humans have been known for for the past fifty thousand years or so.

There are many situations like that, which make the case for advanced civilizations in the human past seem unlikely. I am certainly aware of a great deal of the anomalous evidence in the world, and I have little doubt that plenty is being covered up, but just what that all is is hard to say. I try to stay away from subjects where there is slender evidence and a boatload of speculation. I always try to root it closely to my personal experiences, or things that people can explore for themselves (Silva http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva, Naessens http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens, UFOs at Mount Adams http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm, the documentation of my journey http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm, the facts of history that seem to not quite make the history books (such as Washington’s plan to swindle the natives http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#blueprint), and so on).

I have little doubt that ETs are real. The first UFO show that I got was spectacular, and James and friends tell amazing tales that I have little doubt about (making a UFO light up on request earned him plenty of cred with me).

I have had numerous psychic readings, and many of them have been startlingly accurate and prescient, and I could claim some lofty spiritual heritage and allege that I am a member of some super-duper soul elite, but that would be all ego, and that is a New Agey trap that snares many seekers and is the refuge of charlatans. If I can’t demonstrate it, or show you how to find out on your own, it is pretty worthless. What we can do, in this world, now, is important. The rest really isn’t, not in this lifetime. Claiming some virtuous soul-past is pretty pointless, IMO. I was told by an alleged archangel once that I helped melt down Atlantis. If so, that is one of the black spots on my soul’s resume (and explains a lot of my preposterous journey in this lifetime). In the same sessions, I was told about a soul contract that I had for a once-in-a-lifetime event that unexpectedly happened later the same day, so that channel has more than a little cred with me, but I can’t remember any of the Atlantean experience, other than to suspect that I was female in that “meltdown” lifetime, and I certainly cannot prove any of it, so I leave stuff like that off of my site. I visit some of that territory at Avalon, but fleetingly. I try to keep the conversation grounded if I can. Most fringe topics quickly fly off into wild claims with no or highly-equivocal evidence. When I have poked into issues such as the JFK Hit:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

the moon landings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#apollo

or 9/11:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#sept11

the three-ring-circus atmosphere and recycled disinformation were constants. The so-called truth seekers are their own worst enemies, by and large, and are easily led astray.

I am trying to help people think comprehensively, and giving them resources so they can go do the work:

And you can’t get there without doing the work.

Until more of us can think comprehensively and see the root of the matter and stop flying off into a million distractions, Godzilla has the game well in hand. I don’t know about you, but I do not want to live on a planet ruled by hyper-elites, a great many of whom are dark pathers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

who would gladly watch the planet melt down (from their survival enclaves, of course ) rather than give up their “power.” I am trying to change the game here on Earth, but a handful of heroes can’t get the job done:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#heroes

But a stampede of sentient lambs just might.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2012 at 15:52.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (15th February 2012), CdnSirian (14th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2012), eaglespirit (14th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), jsb_swampfox (14th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (14th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #1555
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Hi Wade. I am not sure if you remember looking at the 70% plan on the GFC Network website last year. These are the posts to refresh the memory.

Now at last the website has been updated and completed this week, we would love your feedback if you have the time to have a look. Hope to hear from you soon.

http://www.solution.gfc.uk.net/index.php

Green Fibre Network ~ Your contribution to solution

Welcome to Green Fibre Network.

The site is intended for promoting initiatives that offer a real opportunity for transcending the destructive patterns of our collective cultural manifestations as we evolve from the military industrial complex into a more benevolent and conscious 5th World community. As such, the site is not intended as another 'social network', but as a community space to empower better ways of living and creating a cultural infrastructure that honours all life. Please use this site consciously.

GFC, across all of it's sites functions according to three primary principles:

Quality before Quantity

Promote before Protest

Cooperation before Competition

These principles serve as guides to the right attitude towards actualising a brighter reality for self first, in honouring the beauty of life and valuing the quality of experience, and then for the collective in contributiing and enhancing the experience for all people and life forms.

It is easy for attention to be consumed by the many dysfunctions expressed by the human collective at this time. It is not our intent to add to the noise of protest. In any healing process, be it individual or collective, awareness of the dysfunction is the required first step. While we remain unaware, either through ignorance or denial, nothing can change. When attention is directed towards the dysfunction on this site, it is done so in order to promote awareness of the dysfunction and not to protest the symptom. Underlying all dysfunction is a root separation at a causal level. Changing patterns at the level of cause will bring about an energetic transformation from a field of aspiration. A bright future drawing us forward instead of a bid to get away from that which is either behind us or is our current reality. This movement 'towards' short curcuits the need for a fight, which protesting at symptoms usually ends in. Attitudes of protest further deepen polarised separation in "I'm right, you're wrong" attitudes. This approach to change will never deliver solution.

The 'bright future' will not simply be given to us. It is up to us to create it. Many many people are taking steps to live their own dream of a better world and the spectrum of arenas requiring change is vast. If you count yourself among the solution creators, then the invitation is extended to you. Become a member of the GreenFibre Network and promote your initiative here. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Regards

billyji

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

Good day Wade and thank you for your comment

I would like your opinion on our 70% plan in our website http://www.gfc.uk.net/pdf/zero.pdf
    The plan needs to be updated, and we are also creating a new website at this time. This is our new video just released which will be on our new site.

My friend Sunfeather and I spoke last night about asking you and Bill if we could use your interview with Bill on our new website. ???I hope you enjoy and i look foreward to your comments. Yours Billy
    Your reply here

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi

OK, I have a little time. I will do the next installment of the “visions” series for Ilie soon, but first, I need to reply to all those posts. I think that I need to put a link to the posts that I am responding to, because the gap between post and response will likely be like this in the near future. This forum made me get rid of a bunch of the smileys, so I will get rid of a few, but you can see where they were.

Hi BillyJi:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post145068

People can use my public interviews however they wish.

That 70% Plan is brilliant. It is a comprehensivist approach, so it obviously has many overlaps with my writings. I am really happy to see it out there. I am an economics guy, and see energy as the lynchpin, but it will probably take a critical-mass nugget of heart-centered sentience for it to manifest. Allying with something like that is easy for me to do. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Billy; 14th February 2012 at 18:00.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (14th February 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (15th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #1556
    Thanks

Wade If you manage to have time to look at the website, The 70% plan has also been updated sinse you last read it. It is not offically lauched yet but open for feedback

Regards

billyji
    Last edited by Billy; 14th February 2012 at 23:05.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (14th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #1557
    Thanks

Hi Billyji:

I would not forget something like the 70% plan. There are lots of plans out there, but the 70% plan is one of the most beautiful that I have seen. That is cool that you refer to Brian O as simply O’Leary, kind of like saying Einstein and Newton. If his name becomes widely known in that way, we will have turned the corner.

It obviously gets into esoterics, and my work does, too. The holistic perspective of it is obviously important, and I naturally am going to like the indigenous aspect of it. I always emphasize energy over money, as one is real and the other is imaginary.

Keep it up,

Wade

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (15th February 2012), CdnSirian (15th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2012), DoubleHelix (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (15th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (4th June 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), Patrikas (15th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #1558
    Thanks

Thank you Wade. It is great to hear your approval of the possible solution in the new website. Although it has not been launched yet this will be in the next couple of weeks. feel free to share the link and join up if anyone feels inclined.

The 70% plan http://www.solution.gfc.uk.net/plan.php

Foreward we go

Regards Billyji
    Last edited by Billy; 15th February 2012 at 10:17.

Peace

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (15th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (15th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #1559
    Thanks

Hi billyji:

The 70%-ers can make fine members of the lamb stampede. The more people who can think in terms of FE and what comes with it, the better. It would be neat if FE consciousness sprouted in a million places, but that has proven to be a tall task. I am trying to make at least one place where it can sink its roots deeply enough where it can survive long enough to create some harmonic effects. Thinking about FE comprehensively is how I am going about it, and the 70% plan goes a long way in that direction, too.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2012 at 13:47.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (15th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (4th June 2012), sandy (15th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #1560
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, before I go to work. One of the biggest thorny issues with the FE conundrum, and I saw it plenty during my days with Dennis, is that when the money issue comes into it, all hell breaks loose. So it is, in a world of scarcity, as everybody tries to get their slice of the pie. And that slice-seeking mentality is always the weak link whereby the movements collapse. In my upcoming essay, I will make the distinction between the financial economy, the real economy, and an economy that takes the wellbeing of all life into its ledgers. The first is egocentric, the second is anthropocentric, and the third is what I call soul-centric. Money is not real. It is only an accounting game, but in a world of scarcity, that is the one that almost everybody focuses on, usually to the exclusion of the other two, and its motto is, “I got mine!” That is why I continue to emphasize that money is really not important to the FE issue. Money moves the focus from the soul to the ego.

While people are operating at that egocentric level, Godzilla finds their efforts laughably easy to defeat, if he even needs to lift a claw, as the efforts self-destruct in an orgy of greed. If there is one aspect of the FE conundrum that I am “expert” in, it is that one, I am sorry to say. That is largely why you see me reject all offers to raise money around my efforts. Money only buys somebody’s effort. If an FE effort is based on people being enticed by money to pay attention, then the effort is not going to work. The Internet is currently a social asset that has so far successfully resisted efforts to bring it to heel. Radio originally started out as a social asset, but it got privatized, and look at it now. So, I am doing what I can to take advantage of this medium before the forces of greed and self-interest wreck it.

What I am trying to do I have seen called the race between education and catastrophe. The race is not over, but at least it is still a race.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2012 at 05:55.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (15th February 2012), CdnSirian (15th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2012), eaglespirit (16th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), jcocks (16th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (4th June 2012), Patrikas (15th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 535 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 88 128 178 535 LastLast