Results 7,981 to 7,983 of 7983

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7981
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,647 times in 5,182 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I really need to get cracking on my big essay update. I’ll get to those posts made during my Uncle Ed quiet time soon. Last night, I was reading a book that is the first that I saw that evaluated Otterbein’s hypothesis on agriculture and warfare, and the authors found it powerfully explanatory. The basic bottom line is this: Men + Scarcity = War, just like Bucky said. Matrilocal societies broke up the male gangs, and are the most peaceful preindustrial societies. It is more relative than absolute scarcity that brings on war. The USA is built on warfare, like Rome was, like all empires have been. The world is quickly running out of oil, which is the black gold of industrial economies, and that explains everything about what the USA has been doing in Oil Country, from Libya to Afghanistan, and what it is currently doing to Venezuela.

Time to begin my long day.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Gracy May (20th February 2019), latte (21st February 2019), Paul (20th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #7982
    Thanks

Hi:

Real briefly, before I rush off to another long day in the office, people have been badgering me for 20 years to write a book, and they may get their wish in a few years. Another suggestion has been to build some kind of virtual school in cyberspace. Well, that is what my site is. But suggestions have been to make something more elaborate and formal. I am going to resist those kinds of suggestions for now.

I just thought back to my Camelot interview with Brian, and what he had to say about what it took to understand. It is a very close cousin to those choir qualities that I have written about at length. It is really not about book-learning. The book learning has its place, but I rank it far lower than other qualities, such as caring and awakening. Without those qualities, the rest won’t matter. And people have to have some experience on the fringes to begin to understand. I don’t mean the tinfoil hat stuff, but being part of disruptive technology efforts (high-risk, and on the free energy front, it can lead to a shortened life), having a mystical awakening, watching UFOs fly over, pursuing alternative health treatments, swimming with free dolphins, and so on. Knowledge comes from experience, not books. Books are information, at best, not knowledge. That said, for those whose minds have already been awakened by experience, then they are ready for my “class.” Nobody is going to awaken by reading work like mine. They have to come to me already awakened, or well on their way to it. That is why when people proselytize to their social circles, even the “hip” ones, and maybe especially the “hip” ones, it nearly always turns into a disaster, as the proselytizer is ostracized.

I am doing something very different, which almost nobody understands today, and that is fine. The masses will only begin to awaken to a message like mine when free energy is delivered into their lives, not before. It has been like that for all Epochal change, and richly applies to this one, which will be the greatest of all.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2019), Krist (21st February 2019)

5. Link to Post #7983
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, I’ll likely not be watching the Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam War. It repeated the imperial-conscience-soothing “mistake” framework of the American invasion and genocide. Nick Turse wrote Kill Anything that Moves, and he wrote an article on Burns’s stylish whitewash. I have Burns’s documentary on World War II, and we’ll see how much I watch of it. In it, Burns whitewashed the American motivation for dropping atom bombs on Japan. Burns is an imperial enabler, the kind that can count on lucrative media careers, while Ed and Noam’s work languishes on the margins. Typical imperial dynamics. When asked about Burns’s latest, Noam did not have the heart to wade into that mire again.

Best,

Wade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst 1 300 350 390 400