Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7090

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7081
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 99,983 times in 17,136 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    It seemed like a miracle that people lived into their 80s..
    When I think of some of the dangerously stupid things I did in my youth ... it seems to me to be a miracle that I am barely over 10 years away from 80 myself, and still going strong, with never a serious injury or broken bone.

That happens only when I get the time to dream of what could be a different future.
    One of the blessings of retiring ... I've learned and studied way more diverse areas than I ever could have while "earning a living and raising a family."

About the "laws of physics": I was watching documentaries about the history of the Universe, black holes and distant celestial bodies.
    Look into the Electric Universe. Also look into Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics.
    Last edited by Paul; 19th September 2017 at 03:51.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Ilie Pandia (19th September 2017), Krist (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #7082
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,893 times in 815 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    It seemed like a miracle that people lived into their 80s..
    When I think of some of the dangerously stupid things I did in my youth ... it seems to me to be a miracle that I am barely over 10 years away from 80 myself, and still going strong, with never a serious injury or broken bone.

That happens only when I get the time to dream of what could be a different future.
    One of the blessings of retiring ... I've learned and studied way more diverse areas than I ever could have while "earning a living and raising a family."

About the "laws of physics": I was watching documentaries about the history of the Universe, black holes and distant celestial bodies.
    Look into the Electric Universe. Also look into Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics.
    Me too, Paul, altho' I did have a few serious injuries, motorcycle accident, stabbed by maniac I did not even know and a few others. I'm a few years older than you, survived heart attacks, strokes and by-pass surgery but I am not bragging, never did brag in my life. I identify with you is all.

Long life and health to you.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Ilie Pandia (19th September 2017), Krist (19th September 2017), Paul (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #7083
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,198 times in 4,530 posts

Thanks Ilie:

Brilliant little post. Big subject. This will take a few posts. With materialists and the choir, my point is asking whether a mystical awakening is a “have to have” or a “nice to have” for the choir. In my professional life, I was recently in a situation where standard “have to haves” were not only not “have to haves,” they weren’t even “nice to haves,” but were: “why the heck do you want that?” It was insane. We are now on the road to getting those elementary “have to haves” that normal companies have.

I fully admit that materialists have a huge handicap for what I am doing, but can any of them reach these understandings?

If they can, I think that they can be choir material. Is materialism incompatible with those above understandings? I don’t see how, other than the pervasive fear that materialists often operate from, but materialists can operate with high integrity, too. I was on my way to becoming a materialist before my mystical awakening, and Brian was a materialist, even though he was raised Catholic, until his mystical awakening. Anybody with a scientific bent has been fed the Kool-Aid, and materialism is seductive, especially for the “smart.” But it is really little different from religious Kool-Aid, nationalist Kool-Aid, capitalist Kool-Aid, etc. It is abdicating one’s sentience and responsibility to be in some “club,” AKA in-group.

In Brian’s materialist days, his Nobel-prize-winning colleagues would sip their sherry and ridicule the paranormal, and Brian smugly sipped his sherry, too. Anybody can wake up. Anybody can express love. If materialists wake up to the Kool-Aid that they have been drinking, do they immediately become mystics? I doubt it, and a mystical awakening can only come through experience, not received teachings and study. Drinking New Age Kool-Aid is not how you get a mystical awakening. A disillusioned materialist does not immediately become a mystic, just like a disillusioned capitalist does not immediately become a communist. Among disillusioned idealists are where I am going to find the most fertile ground.

Yes, good scientists are going to always couch their statements in uncertainly, as the guiding principle of science is doubt, not faith. But are the “skeptics” ever cocksure. They are religious zealots who perform criminal acts on behalf of their faith.

A mystical awakening is one thing what my fellow travelers mostly had in common, but so were our Boy Scout natures.

This is going to be a crazily busy week at my day job (it looks like it will not let up for a couple of months now), so this series of posts will take some time, while I also juggle my biography project. Thanks again for that great post. It is a lot of grist for the mill.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2017 at 12:13.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Limor Wolf (19th September 2017), Reinhard (19th September 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #7084
    Thanks

Hi:

Materialism is a pretty sterile, dreary philosophy, IMO. Most scientists are functional materialists. There is a great deal of scientific evidence that materialism is a false faith, but when you have your own dramatic and undeniable experiences, it does not matter what the scientists say; you know. Theories mean nothing when compared to knowledge. For the scientifically minded, plenty of sturdy works provide grist for the mill of the idea that death is not end of our consciousness. There is an intermediate view that does not deny psi but states that consciousness’s surviving physical death is an illusion. Is There An Afterlife? deals at length with that idea, but the author decisively favors survival over illusion.

I strongly agree with Ilie that acting with integrity while living in fear is almost impossible. I’ll agree with the “almost” part. I have had the “pleasure” of studying many dark events in the human journey, and while it was largely a horror story, such as the Holocaust, the biggest demographic catastrophe in the human journey (so far), Transatlantic slavery, today’s holocausts inflicted by my great nation, and so on, there were often dots of light in the blackness, acts of selflessness and heroism in the face of the blackest evil. If I had not had my own experiences with how evil works, I wonder who much I would have understood.

My pantheon has people in it whom we would call materialists. Uncle Noam is one, and many prominent leftists are. And I have to admit that their materialism has sent them down the path of justified violence. Noam has said that when reason fails, he recommends violence. Uncle Howard would not rule out violence in activism. Michael Albert has long been one of the left’s most enlightened voices, but he advocates coercion and his reason for not advocating violence is that activists could never out-do the state in violence. He does not support violence for strategic reasons, not on principle. The left’s materialistic blinders really hamper them as a force of change. I regard their advocacy of violence as reflecting the limits of their integrity, and one of the hazards of materialism.

Materialists really don’t understand what love is: the energy of creation, and that is a big handicap to their acting with integrity. However, some of the greatest humans that I know of were materialists. I agree that a mystical perspective far more readily allows an awareness that puts love front and center, which opens up the intuition and paths to enlightenment. And that is why I say that materialists that operate with high integrity just may be the most advanced souls on Earth, as they are not thinking of heavenly rewards, avoiding hell or the lower astral plane, or racking up karma points (or avoiding them). That is why I state that if materialists can hit all the marks needed for the choir, I think that I will welcome them in.

But materialism handicaps people in many ways. Materialists make up the bulk of Level 3s, I have seen Michael Albert disparage the ET situation with the classic “little green men” retort, seen secular saints such as Richard Stallman unable to get over the Level 3 hump, and I have never really been able to interest a prominent leftist in free energy (we have some lefties at Avalon, such as Krishna and Serg, so not all is lost). I have only met one environmentalist who was hip to free energy, and I watched his travails in trying to interest his brethren.

There are most posts to make in this subject.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2017 at 14:52.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (Yesterday), Chris Gilbert (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #7085
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Responding to your latest is a pleasure. We should do this more often.

Just those two posts give me a lot to discuss, and they give me a chance to cover important concepts in my big essay. Those will take a week or so of posts to reply to.

You are saying that when materialists begin to lift the lid on free energy and the milieu around it, they won’t remain materialists for long. I agree, but I think that they can still come to the party as materialists, and even help start the party. Almost nobody can come to my work without having their beliefs challenged. Materialism is just one of many ideologies that my work takes a meat ax to.

In the Fifth Epoch, there likely won’t be any materialists, or they will exist only at the very beginning of it, like at the beginnings of the other Epochs. Materialism is the religion of the Fourth Epoch, but it did not begin to become dominant until more than 150 years into it (about the time of Darwin). It took centuries for the professional urban priesthood to stamp out the hunter-gatherer religion, with its singing and dancing rituals, and bring the agrarian religions into dominance, but the agrarian priesthood has been fighting a rearguard action against the ecstatic (Second Epoch) religions to this day. Heck, rock concerts are throwbacks to the Second Epoch religion. Even chimps engage in ritualistic behavior.

The Fourth Epoch, based on fossil fuels, cannot last much longer, but if it could, it might take centuries for the agrarian religions to finally die out and be practiced only in “primitive” corners, and even they will die out. However, it will not be through coercion, but because they will no longer make any sense. Many practices of the Third and Fourth Epochs will no longer make any sense in the Fifth, and will die out. I expect that the nuclear family will likely die out. The USA has its Bible bangers because we were an agrarian society until recently (my grandfather lived in a sod hut, Dennis was raised as a migrant farmworker (some of his homes had dirt floors), and my father and Mr. Professor were raised on farms), and Christianity is largely a phenomenon of rural America (those Red States), with muted influence in cities. I can see some materialist holdouts at the beginning of the Fifth Epoch, but they are going to be few and far between. It is going to be hard to stay stuck in materialism (or the Second and Third Epoch religions) with the daily reality of the Fifth Epoch.

You and I were raised to be materialists, but here we are. I completely agree how hard it will be for a materialist to meet these qualifications, but I don’t want to say that they can’t. At what stage of your development could you meet those qualifications? Was it before meeting me? The Epochal significance of free energy did not begin to become clear to me until about 2010, when I read an oil company book. If I had not heard of Sparky Sweet, and if a close friend had not received his exotic technology show, free energy technology might still be on my mental shelf someplace, in the realm of, “maybe it is possible.”

Some of my best students today are still materialists. But they realize that they are, are not trying to defend their faith, and look forward to one day moving beyond it, but again, that can really only be done by experience and knowledge, not by trading one set of beliefs for another. Unfortunately, the Silva course is a nepotistic shadow of its former self. But, if a person is diligent, a mystical awakening is attainable. There is also the issue of soul age. Older souls will achieve mystical awakenings easier than younger ones will, and younger souls still comprise a huge fraction of humanity today. But I think that anybody who is attracted to my work can have a mystical awakening, if they are diligent. There is no denying that I seek needles in haystacks, and can some of them come to me as materialists? Some already have.

Back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 14:37.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Ilie Pandia (Today)

11. Link to Post #7086
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,534 times in 1,163 posts

I would agree that Belief Systems is not where it's AT!!! I would note that it takes some very big jolts to get the majority of people to even BEGIN to question their beliefs! Wish I had found this thread sooner!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (Yesterday), Ilie Pandia (Today), Wade Frazier (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #7087
    Thanks

Hi Foxie:

We are all fed the Kool-Aid from our cradles, and the beliefs that we are force-fed seem to work, as they make us part of a club, which helps ensure our survival. I don’t expect that the masses will even begin to wake up until the Fifth Epoch arrives into their lives. It has always been this way, and I don’t expect that it will be any different this time. I let go of any judgment of that situation long ago. The advent of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, as humanity forms a Type 1 civilization. The world will end as we know it, and none of today’s belief systems will last for long.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 14:35.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Ilie Pandia (Today)

15. Link to Post #7088
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes indeed, we might see the complete end of materialism quickly, but I doubt that free energy alone will do it, as it will only operate under a new physics, or at least seem to. Today, we have the quantum paradox, and while it can lead people to mystical ideas, it does not put much of a dent in today’s materialist ideas. The ET issue is entwined with the FE issue, and I doubt that one will come without the other. I have this feeling that when ETs come into general awareness (or interdimensionals, and as Greer says, it is not either/or, but both/and), that they will definitely not be materialists, and materialism will quickly be seen as an obsolete ideology, as will all organized religions. But we have the Flat Earth society, (with their numbers growing daily! ), so I imagine that there will still be some stubborn materialist holdouts. It is a passing phase in a soul’s journey through the physical plane. I think that we all go through it, somewhere in our journeys, and likely in the Young Soul stage, when we are the most outward-focused. I know materialism’s seductions. It is kind of funny, but with the rise of the idea of antimatter, among the astute, “materialism” is an obsolete term, and has been replaced with “physicalism.” Call me old-fashioned, but I still go with “materialism.”

That idea that the ZPF is divine in nature is just something that slowly dawned on me over the years. It was a cousin to my lessons on integrity. When I saw how so many efforts failed, what they all had in common was a lack of integrity, and not only from within the efforts, but from within the organized suppression, too, obviously. I began getting the idea that none of the efforts were divinely intended enough to get there. It definitely had something to do with my choir idea.

I suppose that my notion was related to the healing work that I did, experiments with subtle energy, hearing about Level 19s, and the like. I have been in arguments whether that Level 19 energy is the same as the ZPF. I don’t know, but I strongly suspect that they are close cousins. In the end, it all comes from the godhead.

Many years after that realization began to dawn on me, I read as much in a channeled magazine, which stated that not only was that source divine, but when a society finally tapped it, all other societies in the universe that have tapped it will immediately know it. It is apparently akin to jumping into a lake, and everybody else in the lake will feel the ripples and immediately know who jumped in.

Mr. Professor was not really religious and never went to church, and while we never discussed it, he was likely somewhere along the materialist spectrum (but not today! ), and he is one of the greatest humans that I ever met. I just don’t see that attaining the qualities needed for the choir must preclude materialism. I completely agree how hard it would be for a materialist, but, like you, meeting a materialist who operated at such an enlightened level would be quite an experience. As I have written plenty, somebody who can become choir material while still dragging along their materialist baggage would be a mighty soul (although they would deny that they have a soul ).

Much more to come, but back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 13:00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Today)

17. Link to Post #7089
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,534 times in 1,163 posts

PERSONAL INTEGRITY.....that does seem to be the key issue. That's the conclusion this Old Lady comes to!

18. Link to Post #7090
    Thanks

Hi Foxie:

Yes indeed, the integrity issue was my journey’s primary lesson. Almost nobody wants to admit it, however, so you get some points.

Best,

Wade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 355 FirstFirst 1 255 305 345 355