1. Link to Post #7601
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I hope that I have 30 more good years in me, like Uncle Ed did, and maybe I’ll live to see us turn the corner.

If that choir can be built, it won’t matter what any of the elites do. It will be Game Over, and they know it. That is why they have had the lid on so tightly.

Best,

Wade
    I'm probably a few years older than you are ... I'm hoping to see enough unfold in perhaps 20 years, to see us at least a good bit further into the corner. It's one of my stronger motives for doing well by my body's health ... if I can't live to the "end" of the play (there never really is an end), then at least perhaps I can get far enough into the current transition between acts to better glimpse the next act.

My comments above about the deep state, and the deeper state were considering a shorter time span, say a few years, not a few decades. The study of caterpillars over hours is quite different from the study of them over weeks, when butterflies need to be considered as well.

I agree - overhauling our physics and our energy and materials technologies changes "everything" as to how a civilization works. Your epoch table does a nice job of listing key changes.

The existing elite will endeavor to maintain control, even as they continue to unfold (reveal and put into wider use) new physics and new technologies, including I suspect mining minerals from asteroids and nearby planets using robots, to help build out the first generation prototypes of what you call the Fifth Epoch. But this will change the underlying "energetic eco-system" of our civilization so substantially, that we (well, except for a few visionairies such as yourself) will scarcely recognize the result once it begins to reach its fuller blossom.

===

For me, the primary catalyst for humanity's transition into the Fifth Epoch is wide spread sharing of the better science knowledge, such as in physics and astronomy, that has been kept somewhat under wraps, and the deployment of various technologies, such as for energy, propulsion, materials, computation, communication, and genetics, that have been held back, for lack of broad scale knowledge and acceptance of the better science (science that has been known or at least being researched behind closed doors for the better part of a century for now.)

If those sciences and technologies reach wide deployment, then it will be like handing the keys for an 800 horsepower Ferrari to an 18 year old boy for his first car. We'll find out quickly how responsible, or irresponsible, our 18 year old civilization is. Well, if irresponsible, others will find out, when they observe a flash in their night sky, where once our civilization lived.

This may be a key value of the teachings and insights, the shared learning and growth, from those who have (perhaps from the school of hard knocks) a clearer vision into the potential risks, and potential rewards, that might await us.

If that 18 year old is a bit "wise beyond his years", perhaps he'll live to be 19 ... or even 90.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd August 2018 at 22:56.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (5th August 2018), Chris Gilbert (3rd August 2018), Joseph McAree (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), Wade Frazier (3rd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #7602
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In 2013, Dennis showed me one of his free energy prototypes, which began showing the ZPE effect at about 2,000 RPMs,
    I might speculate that such speeds are needed, in mechanical rotating ZPE devices, so that the dynamic properties of electromagnetism dominate over the static property.

The static property is the classical "like charges repel, unlike attract", of Coulomb's law, which ends up in Maxwell's equations via Gauss's law, which states that the electrostatic force generated by a charge depends on how much charge there is, and the distance from it. (*)

The dynamic properties end up in Maxwell's equations via Faraday's and Ampere's laws. Faraday's law tells us, in part, that magnetic fields push moving negative charges in the opposite direction from what they push positive charges. Ampere's law tells us, in part, that accelerating charged particles generate magnetic fields.

So, combined, we end up realizing that moving charged particles generate "forces" (a concept I suspect that an aether based theory better explains) that cause positive and negative oppositely charged particles to accelerate ... in opposite directions. All of which makes for a very complex, dynamic, ever changing, dance, on a vast range of scales, from the sub-atomic to the inter-galactic.

While I doubt that a good physics course, a half century from now, will present Maxwell's equations as quite the gospel that they are presented now, still, they have some useful applications, within their limits. In particular, they help us understand plasmas (how moving streams of charged particles behave quite differently than static charges), and perhaps some of (probably not all of) the essential design principles of zero point energy devices.

A reworking of Maxwell's equations, from the "ground" up, might illuminate the error in the equations that Ben Rich, Director of Lockheed’s Skunk Works, spoke of:
    Quote We found an error in the equations and we now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take us a lifetime to do it.
    The same reworking, in the physics publicly accepted by universities, professors, and industry, might illuminate the way to wide spread use of "ZPE" in a variety of other ways, beyond just space travel to the stars.

===

(*) P.S. -- My current intuition suggests that this static property involving charged masses attracting or repelling boils down to another manifestation of the dynamic properties of moving charges. But that topic is too advanced for me to competently pursue at present.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd August 2018 at 03:05.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2018), Joseph McAree (4th August 2018), Wade Frazier (3rd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #7603
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,681 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Paul:

Big subjects. I can’t do justice to the subjects you raise in a post or two, but here is the highly abbreviated version:

I am big into a peaceful transition into the Fifth Epoch. Technically, I believe that the means to a peaceful and harmless transition was mastered long ago. What is missing is the desire, and enlightenment, if you will. Psychopaths run the show today, but there is dissention in the ranks. I believe that members of the disenchanted faction of the GCs gave my pal his show a generation ago. I call them “gray hats.” I am trying to help raise the “vibe,” so to speak, which is a big missing ingredient today. The love and enlightenment path to the Fifth Epoch has yet to be tried out. This world, or something very close to it, beckons, if enough of us can raise our games.

Ah, free energy physics. I’ll tiptoe through there for a minute with you. In the end, whether it is rotating magnets or something solid state, like Sparky had, whether we call it forming a standing wave in the ether or the effects of magnetic fields and charged particles (electron flows, for instance), I think that a conduit is being formed to bring in energy from another dimension, or perhaps something like harnessing dark energy. I think that the real mystery is the source, and my journey led me to suspect that that source is ultimately divine (the ultimate brass ring for beings in physical reality), and that if an individual or society did not possess enough divine intention, then they won’t tap the field, or not for long. Over the years of encountering the spooky stuff, I have repeatedly heard that what the GCs possess are primitive imitations of what they “stole” from captured alien craft, and until humanity understands the nature of consciousness far better, we are not going to go very far down that road.

So, it is certainly not all about technology, or an alternative physics, at least in the way that we think of it. I completely agree that today’s physics will be overturned, so much so that what comes next is likely unrecognizable to today’s scientists. Every Epoch has been like that: unfathomable to denizens of the prior Epoch.

As I have stated plenty, I have seen many alternative physics models, and you see electric universe, quantum gravity, and other frameworks being put forth. I don’t think that any of it has its arms completely around the principles that made my friend’s show possible. Science ideally is about discovery and a process to advance human understanding. I respect science’s ideal, just like I respect the idea of democracy, a free press, a free market, and an objective history. It is just that none of those have ever really existed on Earth yet. Maybe in the Fifth Epoch. Time for bed, and truly, thanks for writing.

I think that I am going to be writing a lot about the JFK hit and Gary Wean in the future, and I’ll get back to the Fifth Epoch, Uncle Ed, and the like soon. Before the snafu with Ed’s bio happened, I was in the middle of a series of comprehensive posts, which I have not forgotten about. Only so many hours in a day and years in a life. I am a child of the 50s who turned 60 this year. I think that you are a child of the 40s. We are not getting any younger!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd August 2018 at 05:07.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2018), Joseph McAree (4th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #7604
    Language
    English
    Thanks

until humanity understands the nature of consciousness far better, we are not going to go very far down that road.
    Though I didn't mention this above, I quite agree that foundational physics, whether mechanistic, quantum, relative, aethereal or whatever, will not "solve the puzzle of the universe." The problem with "physics" is that it studies "the physical" ... that's metaphysically too constraining, too simplistic, to adequately serve us.

I personally choose different terms, such as a "partial ordering" of "layers" of "self-organizing, self-perpetuating, dynamic orderings", rather than more common terms, such as "higher dimensions, spiritual or divine source", to describe my "metaphysics", but that would be too far off topic here, and I've never put it in any coherent written form anyway.

I am trying to help raise the “vibe,”
    That is important to do, yes. It is perhaps our most important task at present.

Unless we "blow things up real good", it seems we're destined to "go there", to a substantially more energetic civilization, and likely within our lifetimes or soon thereafter.

Best we do so with as much wisdom, as high a vibration, as we can muster.

As you have articulated more than myself or most others have even glimpsed, much will change in the ways, means, and structure of our civilization, limited primarily by the limits of our awareness.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018), Wade Frazier (3rd August 2018)

9. Link to Post #7605
    Thanks

Thanks Paul:

I have a lot of respect for the scientific process and its findings, and when scientists say “self-organizing,” as long as they acknowledge that the essence behind that self-organizing as something that today’s science cannot answer, instead of playing materialist and playing the “laws of physics” card, I am fine with that. The greatest physicists were keenly aware of the limits of their discipline and how little they knew. Today, as with all disciplines in a world of scarcity and fear, science has been turned into a religion in many circles, and materialism is the religion of the Fourth Epoch. I predict that materialism will end in the Fifth Epoch, and it will be partly due to the scientific “discoveries” that led to what my friend was shown. We are not alone in the universe, and if our galactic neighbors are humanoid, it is going to turn evolutionary theory upside down. It would be nice to live to see it.

But when you have a voice in your head lead you an on odyssey that few can even believe happened, and participated in events that can only be described as divine intervention, then the materialistic framework is left far behind. Brian O was a big advocate of scientific investigation of paranormal phenomenon, my fellow free energy travelers all had mystical awakenings, and we were all scientists or scientists-in-training. Our awakenings usually happened in our late teens or early 20s. Brian was a relative old man, at nearly 40 when he got his, and it ruined us as mainstream scientists, as we could no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

Seth, among others, has described what will happen. As scientists keep finding more and more subatomic particles, as they rip atoms apart and the like, they are going to begin to suspect that something is awry with their approach. The greatest science of all is the science of consciousness, and today’s science has barely scratched the surface.

On raising the vibe and such, I am not prepared to cede humanity’s and Earth’s future to the GCs and their machinations. But we also have to think and act like creators, not victims, if we are going to make a dent. That is no mean feat, and creators create with love. I wrote long ago what the dent-makers will have in common, and if not my effort, then another, but I doubt that the requirements will change. I discovered them after a lifetime of this pursuit. Off to Gary Wean and the JFK hit.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th August 2018 at 02:31.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2018), Franny (4th August 2018), Joseph McAree (4th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

11. Link to Post #7606
    Thanks

In another forum...

Thanks Paul:

This forum has members that have spent their lifetimes studying the JFK hit, and I have a lot of respect for their positions. The JFK hit is a small part of my work. My lifetime’s magnum opus is several hundred pages long and only devotes a paragraph to the Kennedys. As far as the JFK hit goes, amongst such august company, my greatest contribution is going to be lending credence to Gary’s reporting. To that end, I plan to make a series of posts on Gary and me, in a way that I have not quite done before, to make Gary as real as I can.

I have stated it many times: solving the crime is not really my goal regarding the JFK hit, and I doubt that anybody ever will, not in a way that will convince casual observers. The best evidence was deeply buried at the outset, other than stray pieces that will likely never see the light of day, such as the package that John Tower gave to Gary. You can take Gary’s reporting of the Tower conversation to the bank, and if legit (and I have no doubt about that), then it means that there is no way that Oswald was a Lone Nut commie, and that the Warren Commission was a whitewash from the outset. And that means that our government and system in general is completely illegitimate. That is the point of my work on the JFK hit. Our system is not worth believing in, and I seek people who have awoken to that fact or are on their way to that revelation, and maybe my work can help them. But people can only awaken by experience, not a literature review or received teaching. Work like mine can only help along a process that already began.

For the record, I believe that the people that interposed the JFK operation, turning a fake assassination attempt to frame Castro into a real one, hailed from the Rockefeller/CIA side of the house, as the Eastern Oligarchy took out the upstart newcomer who was a very reluctant imperialist, and Allen Dulles was their man. If Dulles was not involved in the hit, and there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that he was, he undoubtedly led the cover-up. The cover-up was so successful that assassinating key political figures became a pastime for America’s spooks for a generation, clear up to the Reagan shooting, with a lone nut patsy served up each time, and each “nut” had connections to the spooks.

But I am going to leave that aside for now and just write about Gary and my relationship with him. It was not as close as we would have liked, but it was close enough, and we were pals for the rest of Gary’s life, after he came through for me, and big, in my hour of need. For that alone, Gary will always be in my pantheon, even though our political philosophies did not have a great deal in common, when looked at a certain way. In other ways, we sang the same song. So, without further ado, I’ll write about Gary and me.

The setting for Gary’s book is Los Angeles and Ventura County, where Gary worked and lived during his odyssey. I was born in Seattle and live there today, my parents were born and raised in Bellingham, Washington, but they discovered sunshine when my father joined the marines. After graduating from the University of Washington, my father moved the family from Seattle to Ventura County when I was four, and except for his year at NASA in Houston, my father spent the rest of his life in Ventura County, and has lived in the same house in Ventura for more than 50 years. Ventura is the primary setting for Gary’s book.

I went to the university in San Luis Obispo, and the last place on Earth where I wanted to be after graduation was LA, but I picked the worst recession in 40 years to graduate from college. After my first post-graduate misadventure in Seattle, I really began my career in the big time in LA, working for one of the world’s largest accounting firms, and spent my life’s three unhappiest years working there. My naïveté was pronounced and even charming back then, as I tried to make sense of my “education” in comparison to what I was encountering in the real world. An overgrown Boy Scout met reality.

My journey is filled with many larger-than-life events, such as a voice in my head leading me into accounting and leading me straight into what became my life’s work: changing humanity’s energy paradigm and ushering in a new Epoch of the human journey. When I chased the owner of the energy company that I worked for in Seattle out to Boston, chasing my teenage dream, becoming his partner was the furthest thing from my mind. But I did, in another series of preposterous events, and the same year that I became his partner, when my learning curve insanely steepened, Gary published his book, There’s a Fish in the Courthouse, which chronicled his adventures. Like the Kennedys and my work, the JFK hit is really a minor part of Gary’s book, a brief interlude during Gary’s adventures, which is probably the closest real-world example of the plot of the movie LA Confidential.

As fate would have it, soon after becoming a partner in pursuing free energy, my connections saw me land in Southern California again, which was the last place on Earth where I wanted to be, but there I was, and my life was ruined over the course of the next three years. When I staggered out of Ventura in 1990, never to return, I had been radicalized and would never see the world the same way again. But there was compensation. I picked up a wife during that stint, and Gary was one of the beacons in the darkness during my ordeal. His advice was instrumental in my sacrificing my life and springing my partner from jail, in the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed, which we all knew was a case of divine intervention.

With that prelude out of the way, on to Gary’s life, which will be a synopsis of his book, to a degree, and I will show how Gary’s life overlapped with mine, long before we ever met.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th August 2018 at 02:32.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Franny (4th August 2018), Joseph McAree (4th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7607
    Thanks

Hi:

I am planning to write from memory for most of this, but I got a copy of Gary’s book off of my office shelf, to refer to periodically. I see that it goes for $180 on Amazon today (one copy is being sold for $10K), and less than ten copies are for sale, so it is not easy to get anymore. Both editions of Gary’s book were printed pretty cheaply, and quickly began to fall apart on me. It was a self-published edition, and was sold by one of Gary’s pals out of Texas for years, but it looks like it is not anymore. Kind of like Uncle Ed, Gary was never very disclosing about himself, so I don’t know what his early life was like. His standard author bio states that he was in the Navy in the Pacific Theater in World War II (you can see that on his gravestone), and joined the LAPD a month after his discharge, in January 1946, and that is where I’ll begin my story. Gary manned a gun aboard a warship, and only referred to his Navy days briefly, including the carnage that he witnessed. During his days in LA, Gary became close friends with America’s most famous war hero, Audie Murphy, and even moonlighted as Murphy’s bodyguard.

When Gary became a cop, the LA crime scene was run by Mickey Cohen. Cohen was a boxer while young, worked with Al Capone’s outfit, running gambling operations and sometimes killing patrons, and did a little prison time during his Capone stint. Cohen also worked for Meyer Lansky for a while in Cleveland. In 1939, Cohen arrived in LA and worked for Bugsy Siegel, the mobster who “built” Las Vegas. While working for Siegel, Cohen set up the race wire, which was a foundation of Vegas gambling. I have connections to Vegas, some of which are kind of funny, in one of the many overlaps that my journey had with Gary’s. Siegel was murdered in 1947, leaving Cohen in charge in LA. Art can imitate life, and in LA, life could imitate art. Gary wrote that Cohen had mannerisms that resembled movie gangster Edward G. Robinson’s. Who was stealing from whom?

At the beginning of his career, Gary was assigned to put Cohen under surveillance. In the summer of 1946, Gary provided traffic control and a police presence at Hollywood Park for the racing season and Cohen arrived in his limo regularly that season. Gary gave Cohen’s limo special traffic privileges, and at the end of the season, Cohen said thanks in a way that only gangsters can, as he demonstrated to Gary that the horseraces were all rigged. Cohen rode in the back of his limo, and sometimes had VIPs ride with him in the back. One day, Gary saw somebody new in the back with Cohen, and the next year, Gary ran into him at a restaurant that Cohen’s gambling partner ran. The man knew that they were cops and introduced himself as Jack Ruby, and he waxed on about how the West Coast was dead due to the end of World War II, so the mob was putting its money into its operations in Havana and New Orleans (the equivalent of many billions of dollars today), where the new action would be. Fittingly, Ruby wore a huge ruby ring. Gary was working as a plainclothes cop in 1947, and while chatting up a bar owner, who told Gary that he could place his bets at the bar, in walked Cohen and Ruby, who both recognized Gary. Gary never saw Ruby again, until he made the news in 1963 as Oswald’s assassin.

Like in movies and consistent with his background, Cohen hung out at the racetrack, the boxing arena, and ethic restaurants. Gary used a Jewish informant to sit near Cohen, listening to his conversations in Yiddish. His informant also wore a wire at times. As with Ruby, Cohen would meet with people that Gary did not initially know, but Gary and his team would do the legwork and find out. In the late 1950s, Gary saw somebody new whom Cohen seemed to be taking orders from, and Gary discovered that it was Menachem Begin, the bona fide terrorist and future Israeli prime minister, whose reign was legendary for its brutality. Begin was once wanted for murder in the UK, for blowing up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which killed nearly a hundred people.

Cohen and Begin regularly met at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel’s lunch counter, and Gary’s informant once sat next to them, listening to their conversation in Yiddish, while Gary and his partner sat in a nearby surveillance van. The conversation was all about Jack Kennedy, Cuba, and military operations. It is well known that Cohen was an arms dealer for Israel, donating a gun ship to Israel in their early days. One of Cohen’s top-notch hookers often serviced Begin when he was in town, and Begin became a regular LA visitor in those days.

One night, Gary and his partner tailed Cohen and Begin, who had been having a conversation about JFK as they cursed him for wasting money on the Peace Corps, to what turned out to be Melvin Belli’s house, and Cap Weinberger’s car was there, too. Weinberger became the Secretary of Defense under Reagan, and Belli, who was also serviced by Cohen’s hooker-girlfriend, was Cohen’s attorney, and later, Ruby’s, after he shot Oswald.

Gary was right in the middle of all of that, and one evening in 1947, Gary surveilled a meeting that Cohen had in a parking lot with several Jewish mobsters, and one was Cohen’s protégé, a Jew who became a federal court judge in LA, who reigned for nearly 40 years as a “liberal” judge. He died last year, so now I will name him: Harry Pregerson. When I began writing about it on this thread, the original Watergate defense attorney, Doug Caddy, knew whom I was writing about, as he had witnessed one of Pregerson’s judicial irregularities in the 1970s.

Gary got in deeply, too deeply, which cost him his LAPD job, as Pregerson and friends got Gary fired. Gary then took a job in Ventura County, where we eventually met. By the late 1950s, Gary was back in LA as an investigator for the District Attorney’s office.

There is a great deal more to write about Gary’s days before we met, and I’ll get into our many overlaps.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th October 2023 at 19:47.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Franny (5th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), JRS (5th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #7608
    Thanks

Hi:

There is so much to write about Gary’s career, long before it ended in 1970, when he refused to help frame people and was framed instead. Dealing with the escapades of Hollywood celebrities, gangsters, and politicians was Gary’s daily existence. Gary wrote about how the “glamour of LA” was far more image than substance, and he wrote of how aspiring gangsters would come to LA, along with other Hollywood hopefuls, planning on a glamorous gangster life, with exotic and daring assignments, to only barely make it as a hooker’s pimp on Hollywood Boulevard. One such aspiring hood was Johnny Stompanato, who was in Peleliu and Okinawa with Eugene Sledge, and after the war he was a supremely endowed Italian Stallion that cut a swath through Hollywood, so much so that, in 1948, Frank Sinatra asked Cohen to tell Stompanato (who was Cohen’s bodyguard) to stay away from Ava Gardner. In 1957, Stompanato hooked up with Lana Turner, and early in their torrid relationship, Cohen magnanimously paid for a hotel room in Malibu, where the lovers could frolic one weekend. Cohen had the bed wired for sound, however, and made two thousand records of the recording of their trysts. It became a hit at Hollywood parties. Their relationship was famously rocky, Stompanato roughed up Turner a few times and pulled a gun on Turner’s beau, Sean Connery. When Turner’s daughter stabbed Stompanato to death in Turner’s home, it was ruled as justifiable homicide, in one of Hollywood’s bigger scandals. In the wake of Stompanato’s death, that record became the “must have” item in Hollywood, and Cohen printed up thousands more copies, making big money.

Gary’s account was far more than salacious gossip, as Cohen later planned to deliver a tape of Marilyn Monroe and JFK in bed together, and that begins treading into JFK territory. JFK was nominated for president in LA in 1960, and Gary surveilled the Malibu beach party at Peter Lawford’s home, where JFK met Monroe. Anthony Summers had already written a book on the JFK hit, published in 1980, and was researching his Marylyn Monroe book when he was put in contact with Gary, as the only person left from those days who knew what happened. Summers met with Gary and repeatedly tried to get Gary to go on TV. During their encounters, Summers told Gary that it was Joey Bishop (another Rat Packer), not Frank Sinatra, who arranged JFK’s introduction to Monroe. That Vegas connection through my relative is also a Rat Pack connection. Bishop was one of Cohen’s pals, a fellow Jew, and Gary believed, with cause, that Monroe was being used in an influence-peddling scheme in the White House. JFK was not very friendly with Israel, as he promoted Arab and African independence and development. JFK was a legendary philanderer, and getting him and Monroe in a room together with like putting a match and stick of dynamite in close proximity. Monroe was supposed to elicit JFK’s intentions about Israel in pillow talk, and Cohen planned to get a tape of JFK and Monroe in bed together, to blackmail JFK if necessary. Blackmailing the sitting president; that takes some brass.

Gary knew that Monroe was controlled by mobsters and that she was in way over her head, and that her mobster handlers killed her, and he regarded Summers’s claim that Bobby Kennedy was there when she died as spurious. Gary wrote that Summers also had twisted their conversation as presented in his Monroe biography.

Gary wrote that the legendary Fred Otash, whose exploits were the inspiration for the movie LA Confidential and the TV show 77 Sunset Strip, was involved with bugging Stompanato and Turner’s love nest, and that Otash tried mightily to get something on JFK and Monroe together, but he never could. Gary may have been mistaken. Otash was the chief information source for Summers’s documentary, and Gary called Otash: “without any equal, the most conniving, thieving, lying shamus the Hollywood scene ever experienced.” Gary helped convict Otash for drugging racehorses, and they were not pals. Gary was glad that he did not take up Summers’s offer to be on TV with him.

The life of a cop could be a string of boring tasks punctuated by violent situations. In 1947, Gary was on a high-speed chase through LA. The quarry had just murdered somebody in a robbery, and as the chase ended and Gary arrested the suspect, the suspect shot Gary’s hand and shoved his pistol into Gary’s abdomen and fired, and Gary was miraculously saved by his belt buckle.

Next, I’ll cover the event that Gary is most famous for, his meeting with John Tower, three weeks after the JFK hit. It is really a small part of his book, but it understandably is what most people are most interested in.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th August 2018 at 14:27.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Franny (5th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), JRS (5th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (5th August 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #7609
    Thanks

Hi:

So, off to the incident that Gary is best known for. I have written the straight version, here, so there is no need to belabor it. Gary heard straight from John Tower that Oswald’s role in the assassination was to play a fake assassin in a fabricated assassination attempt, as a way to frame Castro and spur JFK to authorize an outright invasion of Cuba. It was E. Howard Hunt’s grand plan, which was eerily similar to Operation Northwoods. Now that we know how close humanity came to a nuclear holocaust over the Cuban Missile Crisis, Hunt’s plan (and Northwoods) was something right out of Dr. Strangelove.

I read Gary’s account of the Tower conversation in 1989, and before then, I was not a student of the JFK assassination. My father was a fan of JFK (he visited my father’s naval base the same year that he died, and my father got within a few feet of him), and one of his coworkers shouted his approval in the halls when JFK was murdered, and my father thought that the Warren Commission was a whitewash, but I really did not know much about the assassination when I read Gary’s account. Over the next dozen years, however, I became a student of the assassination, with a few bookshelves of my library devoted to the issue, and I first went public with my take on the hit in 2001.

A reproduction of that chapter of Gary’s book is on the Internet, accompanied by critical analysis, but that author’s criticisms have no bearing on the veracity of what Gary witnessed. Gary’s misspelling of Dealey Plaza, for instance, is irrelevant to that issue, as are the rest of the criticisms. I have no doubt that Gary was reporting the Tower conversation to the best of his recollection. Gary’s book is going to become rarer and likely more expensive, before it completely disappears from circulation, as I doubt that his book will be reprinted again. I am really the only person on the Internet who writes about Gary much, and that is too bad.

In my cover-up essay, my work on the Moon landings was more immediately relevant to me, as the publication of that essay led me to finding evidence that the Moon landings happened as advertised, and that section on Apollo is what led Brian to invite me to hang out with him, which began our collaborations in earnest, and a couple of years later, we co-founded the New Energy Movement.

During the 12 years before I went public with what I thought, I never saw any convincing piece of evidence contradict Gary’s account of the Tower conversation, and over the years, as more evidence came to light, such as the Northwoods documents, Gary’s account became even more impressive. Gary did not reveal Tower’s identity until after he died in a plane crash, as Audie Murphy also did, and Gary did not think that they were accidents. A coming post will deal with bringing planes down to clean up operations and witnesses.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th August 2018 at 15:05.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Franny (12th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), JRS (5th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (7th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #7610
    Thanks

Hi:

As somebody who writes popularized science, I acknowledge the distinction between facts and theories. Facts are data that people can generally agree on. Think of them as dots, if you will. Theories are how scientists attempt to connect the dots, to understand how the universe works. As Einstein said, every theory eventually dies at the hands of new facts, and he expected that his theories would eventually die at the hands of new facts, but that the best parts of his theories would survive in the new ones. That is a scientific ideal, and arguably the scientific ideal.

Gary’s reporting of the John Tower conversation is not a theory but a fact. It is not a reproducible fact, which scientific theories are ideally predicated on, and people can argue that it is a false rendering of the events or even made out of whole cloth, which would make Gary a liar or insane. Gary wrote that Tower said that he had no idea who the real assassins were, but Tower’s reporting, if Gary’s rendition is accepted at all, destroys the idea that Oswald was the lone assassin. For me, that is enough, especially for the lesson that I take from the entire affair, which is that the official investigation was a sham from the outset. The world’s most powerful retail politician can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up. JFK’s murder was akin to a palace coup, and the man that he fired a couple of years earlier led the “investigation” into his death, and that man ran America’s spook apparatus for many years. The conflicts of interest are breathtaking. The most immediate beneficiary of the crime shared a wink as he was being sworn in next to a blood-spattered Jackie Kennedy.

Criminal prosecutions are based on the idea of using admissible facts and convincingly connecting the dots, in order to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the perpetrator is guilty of the crime. I am well aware of the vast gulf between practice and theory in legal practice in the USA; I lived it all too vividly. The entire point of Ed Herman’s media analysis career was examining how the media handled the facts.

But dots are dots, and should not be confused with attempts to connect them. Gary’s book only spends about a chapter dealing with JFK’s murder. Gary’s profession was solving crimes, so it was only natural for him to take Tower’s testimony and try to connect the dots. That is largely where Gary and I parted ways on the JFK hit. It was not that Gary’s work on that should be dismissed out of hand, but his reporting of the Tower conversation was enough for me, and in the nearly 30 years of examining the JFK assassination evidence, I never saw a convincing piece of evidence contradict Gary’s Tower story, and since Gary first published his book in 1987, more evidence, such as the Northwoods documents, powerfully supports Gary’s tale. I have seen Gary’s Tower story described as the nexus for tying together many disparate elements of the JFK hit, including the connections to the CIA, FBI, Texas, oil men, George Bush the First, and Cuba.

So far, in this string of posts, I covered some of Gary’s interactions with Jewish mobsters, including Cohen, Ruby, and one of Cohen’s protégés who was a federal judge for nearly 40 years. Gary thought that Jewish mobsters were behind the JFK hit, and while I never dismissed the idea, I don’t find it highly persuasive, nor do I find any theory on the identity of the perpetrators to be conclusive. There is a great deal of data on the matter, of various levels of credibility and relevance, and many lifetimes have been spent connecting those dots, or failing to. But I need to give Gary’s views on the matter some justice, so I will present them, but reading Gary’s work is going to be better than my rendition of it. There are others who could do a better job of it, but none of them are either alive today or actively writing, so this task seems to fall to me for now.

I don’t know what Gary’s evidence was, but he once wrote that Arlen Specter, the author of the single bullet theory (AKA “Magic Bullet”), monitored Hunt’s operation and coordinated its interposition, turning a fake assassination attempt into a real one. Gary wrote that Jewish mobsters in Southern California were involved, and that Ruby was supposed to kill Oswald immediately after the JFK hit, but Oswald got away (when policeman J.D. Tippit was killed), and Ruby was ordered to finish the job, which he soon did. Gary argued that Lyndon Johnson enacted the cover-up to prevent a slaughter of American Jews if the American public learned who was behind it. The dots that Gary used to hang his theory on was the Tower conversation, his dealings with and investigations of Jewish mobsters, and a healthy helping of Anthony Summers’s book on the JFK hit (Conspiracy). Gary connected a lot of dots from his days as a cop, but Gary was no scholar. Gary was onboard with a theme in Summers’s book, that JFK was trying to end the Cold War, and for that, he had to go. I agree with that idea, but far more than Jewish mobsters wanted JFK dead. Kennedy had angered the entire Eastern Oligarchy and spook community, as a decidedly reluctant imperialist who took on Wall Street and other bastions of privilege. His stance on Africa, for instance, was diametrically opposed to Dwight Eisenhower’s, and no president since JFK has been as supportive of African aspirations. In fact, the West, led by the USA, is actively recolonizing Africa as I write this.

I’ll say this, however: whoever interposed the fake assassination operation did it brilliantly, and helped ensure that the chumps that were in on the fake plan went into CYA mode and helped cover it all up. Those chumps included the bureaucracies at the CIA, FBI, and Pentagon, and you could hardly hope for greater allies in a cover-up than those, especially when all of the “evidence” that the Warren Commission used came through the hands of those organizations. What damning evidence could be left after they all got done with it? There is overwhelming evidence of their involvement in switching, manufacturing, and eliminating the evidence, including the untimely demise of many witnesses and possible participants, in order to frame Oswald as the lone nut commie assassin. I have written plenty that I consider the Carcano rifle, the Magic Bullet, the backyard photos, and the camera that allegedly took them to all be planted evidence to frame Oswald. And with Oswald quickly silenced and in no position to defend himself, the foregone conclusion was quickly reached. Dulles sent a “lone nut” book to the other Warren Commission members before they ever convened.

Gary was not an idle theorist, however. He constantly waged lawsuits, trying to get evidence on the record, as he took on the mobsters who ran Ventura County and beyond. They tried to kill him once, when one of his lawsuits held up one of their criminal enterprises of fleecing the public. Gary’s bête noir was the Jewish mob, and his work needs to be read with that in mind, and please note that Jews do not come up at all in the Tower conversation. There is a long way to go before I finish this series of posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th August 2018 at 14:33.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #7611
    Thanks

Hi:

I need to address a subject that always comes up when Gary’s work is discussed. His writings can seem to be virulently anti-Semitic and bigoted. I am not going to strenuously argue against that idea, but it also needs to be put in context, and it has no bearing on the reliability of his reporting of the John Tower conversation, which does not even mention Jews or other minorities, unless we want to call Castro a member of a minority, but it never came up in that context.

I don’t want to lean too much on the presentism argument, but the writing style of Gary’s book reads like he read too many detective novels, or, because he was a detective, was it life imitating art, or was it the other way around? If you read Gary’s chapter on the JFK hit, you can see what I am referring to. A scholar’s comportment is not what you will find in Gary’s writings. Gary wrote like Mickey Spillane.

In scale, duration, and intensity, the USA is history’s most racist nation, built on the blood of the natives, while the sweat of slaves powered the South’s plantations. Every ethnic group in the USA had some colorful epithet used to describe them. My father called me a “squarehead” while growing up, and I call myself that at times, and that was a polite epithet compared to the others that I heard while growing up. When I was teenager, there was a series of ethnic joke books that were bestsellers. I hardly went a day during my teenage years without hearing a “nigger joke” or a joke about Mexicans. That crap began coming out of my mouth, too, and it was not until I left home for the university that a roommate began to call me on it, and I soon realized what kind of barn I had been raised in. By my college graduation, I had put it behind me. I could go an entire year without hearing the word “nigger” until ten minutes after arriving at my childhood home for a visit. It began to feel like I was in a time warp whenever I visited home. Go forward another decade, when I was a controller of a trucking company in Ohio, and many of our drivers were from the South or Appalachia, and a string of four-letter words could be morning greetings. Grandmotherly types would swear like sailors.

Before I got that job, I worked at a bank in rural Ohio, and the people there tried to get me fired my first week on the job, because I was not from their small town, as I got to experience Appalachian xenophobia. For all that I had been through during my days with Dennis, I was still shocked. After being at the trucking company for a few months and becoming accepted (I was a superstar in that industry), one day a colleague decided to regale me with reading “jokes” to me from a black joke book, and I imagine that it was from that bestselling series. I was horrified to be in that situation, and after a minute of hearing those “jokes,” I said that I was a recovering racist and I could not listen to such “humor.” The president of my trucking company made his disdain of black people very clear, and if anything turned up missing at our office, he immediately suspected the two black people at our company. For five years, I watched him pat a co-worker peer on the butt, nearly daily. Sexual harassment was part of the daily environment. I saw that kind of good old boy bigotry go all the way to the CEO, and it was a publicly held company.

That was in the 1990s, not so long ago, although we could say that the trucking industry was a little earthier than the norm. It was far worse in the 1970s, 1950s, and earlier. Lynching was an American sport, with the murders taking place in a festive atmosphere, clear into my lifetime. That was after the American Indian had largely been exterminated, amongst the lusty cheers. In the 1960s and 1970s, the USA murdered “gooks” by the millions. Gary was a sailor, in the Pacific Theater, which was where the most racist fighting in all of World War II happened. As Paul Fussell wrote of in his books on World War II, the favorite noun, adjective, and verb of American soldiers in World War II began with the letter “F.” The kinds of behaviors that I saw in the 1990s would not last an instant in my present work environment, but even today, women in Silicon Valley, the supposed leading edge of enlightened workplaces, are exposing the endemic sexism there (1, 2). We have so very far to go before approaching anything close to enlightenment. It is all born of scarcity and fear, IMO, which should disappear in the Fifth Epoch.

Today, it is dark-skinned peoples, in a swath from Northern Africa to Afghanistan, bearing the brunt of American interventions, and if you get an American soldier alone and talking frankly, you will hear “Haji,” “raghead,” and other terms. Millions of Africans have been murdered in the past generation by our proxies in sub-Saharan Africa. Do you think that it if had been millions of white people murdered by American proxies, that the American people would have at least heard of them? That awesome disparity in depiction in the American media has plenty of racism behind it, even beyond the benign/constructive/nefarious classifications that Noam and Ed invented.

Today, American racism and bigotry has kind of gone underground. We may slaughter millions of people as we secure Oil Country, but no American president can call our victims a racial epithet, or else there will be hell to pay. In today’s environment, if Trump ever said the word “nigger,” there would likely be calls for impeachment, but if he merely slaughters millions of non-whites, then all is well in the imperial heartland.

So, next to all of that, Gary’s anti-Jewish and arguably bigoted writings pale into insignificance, and none of it has any bearing on his truthful reporting of the Tower conversation. Gary was a man of his time. I knew many people from Gary’s generation, and racism and bigotry just came with the territory. JFK was a sailor, too, but was the first postwar president who did not calls blacks “niggers” in private, but Lyndon Johnson and Nixon did, and Ronald Reagan had quite a repertoire of black jokes. Hitler used the USA as his inspiration, and he was not an aberration so much as the logical conclusion of the Western mentality, and seeing how far he took it actually helped the USA start shedding its racism and bigotry after World War II.

But, for all of that, Gary really went off on Jews late in his book, calling them devil-worshippers and other unflattering descriptions. But Gary emphasized that his focus was on Jewish mobsters, whom he called the “Mishpucka,” not so much the Jewish people. I have studied Holocaust Denier literature, and to the uninitiated it can appear persuasive, and I could tell that Gary had drunk from that well of anti-Semitic disinformation; there is a great deal of that kind of “scholarship” out there. Heck, Ed’s bio at Wikipedia is outright disinformation today (par for the course at Wikipedia), and he was Jewish, as death camp Nazis get whitewashes. Noam’s bio is only slightly better.

When I began my alternative media studies, I also subscribed to The Spotlight, taking in the entire spectrum, and I suppose that it is no surprise that a Spotlight reporter was the only author so far to feature Gary’s reporting of the Tower conversation, as the theme of Final Judgment is that Jews, and Israel in particular, were behind the JFK hit. Again, I don’t really buy it. Jack Ruby’s involvement definitely shows Jewish mob involvement, but I doubt that they were the masterminds. I think that the plot within an insane covert op was hatched at the Rockefeller/CIA level, and that the cover-up was so successful that the spooks used political assassination, with a “lone nut” patsy served up each time, for a generation, and those weren’t Jewish operations. No ethnic group has a monopoly on dark pather activities.

For me, getting too worked up about the Jewish mob (or any “bad guys”) is to miss the point, and is a hazard of being a cop. Gary’s life was wrecked by Jewish mobsters. On that issue, there is no doubt, and his mission to expose them, after they wrecked his life, was understandable. But I did not see any Jews among the gangsters in Ventura County who ruined my life. Gary was an old-time cop who believed in the ideal of law enforcement, and that with a properly functioning legal system, American society would become more just. That was really his driving motivation, and it is true that the Jewish mob has mastered invisibility, just like the Global Controllers have. That is simply a professional requirement (and partly due to the Jewish journey, when they had to hide their identities to survive), so that they can play their evil games of power, control, and theft on a grand scale. Jewish organized crime is a very understandable variation of ethnic criminal organizations, as they used their high intelligence to make their plays, relying on the pen more than the sword. They certainly have no monopoly on those activities, but Gary’s efforts were understandable. I’ll have some more to say about Gary and the Jews, but that is enough for today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th August 2018 at 02:34.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Joseph McAree (7th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (9th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #7612
    Thanks

In another forum…

Hi Michael:

My previous post gets into Gary and the Jews a bit, and yes, he uses “Mishpucka,” which means “family,” in Yiddish, a great deal, in his book and elsewhere. They were his bête noir, for good reason, and I am sympathetic to the idea that he beat the word to death. When I finally finish this series of posts, I hope that a lot becomes clearer, especially for those who have not read his book. If they haven’t by now, they probably never will, as that book is fast disappearing from circulation.

E. Howard Hunt was a famous author by the 1940s, writing the kind of stuff that Gary might have read. I don’t know how much Gary might have known about Hunt in December 1963 before Tower talked about him. Gary was friends with Decker and Murphy, so may have been quite privy to things that average Americans would not have been, even leaving aside his LA days. But with the story that Tower was telling, he would have most certainly been in circles to have known who Hunt was. Tower was thick with George Bush the First (who nominated him to be Secretary of Defense), and Bush was involved with the Bay of Pigs operation, which was Hunt’s fiasco. The story came from Tower, and by the time that Gary began drafting his book in the early 1970s, Hunt had become a household word. I think that your question is a good one, and don’t know all of the answers there.

I have long thought about Gary’s rendition of the Tower story, first written nearly a decade after the events, and have wondered how much might have been shaded in Gary’s mind by the subsequent years. Similarly, I doubt that much was publicly known about the CIA’s assassination attempts on Castro by then. A lot did not come out until much later. So, I think that there is room to question what Gary might have remembered and presented, but he surely did not fabricate the encounter, IMO. Gary eventually served Tower legal papers on the issue, and Tower looked like he swallowed his shoe. Gary waged endless lawsuits, to get evidence on the record. Even if I didn’t know him, doing that and making up a story like that does not make any sense. He wasn’t some guy whispering in corners. He was in their face.

As I have written, when Gary began trying to connect the dots and solve the crime, he did what so many have done, and I have stated my doubts about Gary’s dot-connecting. My opinion is that the mob was certainly involved, but they were likely working on behalf of the masterminds, something up the Rockefeller/CIA food chain. On that note, I like Rodney Stich’s account from Trenton Parker of recordings of Hoover’s phone at the FBI, in which Johnson, Bush, and Rockefeller (Nelson, I would think) were discussing the JFK hit before it happened, and they said that Dulles would do his part. To me, that one smells pretty genuine. I have a lot of respect for Stich’s work. Like many of us, Stich could never have imagined how deep his work would take him, leading to a wrecked life, as usual. Larry McDonald, who had the tapes, died in the KAL 007 incident. I have encountered lots of plane crashes like that, partly through Gary’s writings. Gary did not think that Tower’s and Murphy’s plane crashes were accidents, or Heinz’s, who died the day before Tower did, and Gary was working with Tower and Heinz when they died. Lots of “coincidences” like that in this milieu.

I have stated plenty that some highly impressive JFK scholars have been in this forum, and I won’t be able to hold a candle to them on their breadth and depth of JFK knowledge. My best contribution to the JFK issue is just making Gary’s story as visible as I can. I have no doubt that Gary was telling it the best that he could. As far as other mobsters go, all I can say is that the LA crime scene was Gary’s world for many years, and those are the mobsters that he knew best. When he began naming names in Ventura County, that is when our paths began to greatly overlap.

Thanks for writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th August 2018 at 05:04.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (18th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #7613
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to begin to leave Gary’s LA days behind now and focus on Ventura County, which is the primary setting of Gary’s book. Gary’s career took him back and forth between LA and Ventura County. Ventura County is adjacent to LA, and is in a different world. LA was a big, ugly slab of asphalt, with air so thick with pollution that you could cut it with a knife, while Ventura County was largely rural, with some small and growing towns, famed beaches, and Ventura was the crown jewel of Ventura County and where I was raised from age 8 (when my father returned from his misadventure at NASA) until I left home at 21. Ventura is the last mission town that Junípero Serra established in his lifetime, and I attended an elementary school named after him. Serra was sainted in 2015, and in a way, his sainthood is emblematic of how our system operates. Serra was the Hitler of California, as his missions were actually concentration camps that resulted in the complete genocide of the coastal tribes of California, from San Francisco to San Diego. The only tribes with any survival fled to California’s interior.

As a teenager, even I could see what was going to happen to Ventura County. The groves were mowed down to put up housing tracts and the fields were paved over, as the hordes from LA spilled outward. I recall seeing a newspaper article that predicted that California’s coast would one day be a big city, stretching from San Diego to San Francisco, and called San San. That is well on its way to happening. My first job was salvaging the lumber from a walnut fam that was mowed down, and the local post office and an office building were among the structures erected on that land. I was the janitor of that office building several years later, as I studied business. The man who took my janitor job (I tried to give it to my retired father) when I left for the university was an Asian immigrant, and while he was the janitor at that office building, he became a millionaire by speculating in real estate. A janitor becoming a millionaire was a sign of the times in Ventura.

A few miles from my home was Wagon Wheel Junction, and I grew up at the bowling alley there, where my mother worked for many years. At Wagon Wheel was a restaurant where a local developer held court, named Martin Smith, called Bud Smith. He built the only office towers in Ventura County, near Wagon Wheel. Even before I left home, my father told me that people who crossed Smith simply disappeared. He was well-known to be a gangster. One of the funnier anecdotes in Gary’s book, at least to me, was when Gary was surveilling some of Mickey Cohen’s hoods and in walked Bud Smith, who sat down with them. Gary looked across the room and saw two people whom he recognized as DEA narcotics agents, and his partner talked with them. While Gary and his partner had been tailing Cohen’s men, the DEA agents were tailing Smith, who was a prime suspect for bringing in drug shipments through a local port, where my father worked during his career. Smith was too clever to be caught, however, and I never saw any newspaper coverage of him that wasn’t fawning and calling him a “philanthropist,” like that Wikipedia article does.

I live near Seattle today, and it is getting “Californicated” today, big time, as entire neighborhoods are getting bulldozed and high-density condos and the like are being put up, as we get to experience the “success” of Amazon and Microsoft, two predatory corporations. Seattle will be in compete gridlock soon, and I won’t be retiring here. I saw it happen to Ventura County, and now it is happening to the Seattle area, and California developers are leading the effort.

During the dot.com boom of the late 1990s, which was a mere prelude to what is happening today, as Seattle becomes unrecognizable, Bud Smith was up here, getting in on the action, building skyscrapers. I worked in one of them in Bellevue, when I worked for a software company, and the woman in the office next to mine had a husband who built skyscrapers (and they soon moved to Shanghai, where the big action was). I asked her one day if she knew who Bud Smith was, and she did: he had a glistening reputation as a straight-shooting businessman and philanthropist. I had to laugh. I am all too familiar with those kinds of “philanthropists.” Being a “philanthropist,” or “liberal” judge whose conscience guided him, is a great cover for gangsters.

A major theme in Gary’s book from his Ventura days was the real estate activity. The judges of Ventura County’s Superior Court ultimately controlled the situation, as many millions could be made on their rulings, and the gangster judges in Ventura County were Gary’s primary antagonists who ruined his life.

Another funny anecdote in Gary’s book was when he was contacted by a retired mobster from Chicago, and they had lunch together. In Gary’s book, you easily get the sense of the relationship between cops like Gary and mobsters. It is like a game of cat and mouse, and even almost one of mutual respect. Gary knew plenty of mobsters, and his job was putting them behind bars if he could, but he had to play by the rules of the game. He watched a mobster bludgeon another once, but Gary knew that with their code of omertá, the bludgeoned mobster would never testify, so Gary could only watch. The mobster from Chicago retired to the fun and sun of California, and planned to dabble in real estate. As he began to get into the real estate game, he saw how the judges and others had the game completely rigged and under their control. The mobster marveled to Gary. The mob in Chicago never had it as sweet as the gangsters in Ventura County did.

Those judges in Ventura County were members of what Gary called the Mishpucka, as they were Jewish. Harry Pregerson was a kingpin mobster judge who sat on a federal bench for nearly forty years, who made Gary’s life miserable, but the judges in Ventura County tried to have Gary killed when he thwarted their plans. But I get ahead of myself. Now, I will begin to show how Gary’s path and mine overlapped long before we met.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:41.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (18th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #7614
    Thanks

In another forum...

Thanks Michael:

Yes indeed, what a coincidence. Sometimes, an accident is just an accident, a murder is just a murder, a heart attack is just a heart attack, and sometimes making a serial murderer your bunkmate is just how the bureaucratic chips fall, but my life has been filled with way too many “coincidences” like those for me to chalk them all up to random events. Yes, what are the odds of those two men dying a day apart? I remember when it happened (I had already been awakened by that time), and it was five years before Gary published John Tower’s identity. Back in 1991, I wondered what the truth was behind their “coincidental” deaths and what they may have had in common. Well, it turns out that they had a great deal in common. In Gary’s book, he went into a bit of detail on how plane crashes were “engineered” in Ventura County by the gangster judges to remove obstacles and “clean up” operations of witnesses and others who had outlived their usefulness. I have a lot to write about that subject, which is coming before long.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th August 2018 at 05:06.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (18th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #7615
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll get a little autobiographical in ways that I have not done before. My parents were born and raised in Bellingham, Washington. My father’s IQ was about twice my mother’s, which is a situation never seen in today’s USA. He got the highest score in western Washington on the state’s high school math test, which earned him a full-boat scholarship to the University of Washington (UW) in 1954. But in those days, men were not legally emancipated until age 21, and my grandfather engaged in his last act of petty tyranny with my father and forbade him to attend UW. My grandfather said that the university in Bellingham was “good enough” for my father, and because my father was only 18, my grandfather could make that edict stick. But there was one thing that my grandfather could not prevent: my father’s joining the Marine Corps. That was how he escaped home. He asked his girlfriend, whom he had known since age six, if she wanted to run off with him, and she did, and my parents were married on a weekend in Arizona (which did not have a waiting period to get married, like California did), while my father was in boot camp at Camp Pendleton. He was soon shipped off to the Korean War, and in his last months as a marine, he was a boot camp drill instructor.

They moved back to Washington after his discharge, and then my father could go to UW, unencumbered by his father’s restrictions. He did it on the G.I. Bill, worked as an automobile mechanic on Capitol Hill, and I was born the next year. He got a degree in electrical engineering, was about two classes short of also having a math degree, and before he graduated, he looked for work in Southern California, as he and my mother discovered year-round sunshine there and loved the laid-back California lifestyle. We moved there in March of 1963, and my father’s first job was at the naval station at Point Mugu. In his career’s second year, he worked at Port Hueneme, where Bud Smith smuggled in his drugs. His 160-170 IQ became very evident, he was an inventive genius, and a couple years after graduation, NASA recruited him into the Space Race, and we moved to Houston in the summer of 1966.

When we moved to California, we first rented a small, three-bedroom house in Oxnard. It was a different era from today, in many ways. Just around the corner from our house lived Denny Lemaster, who was a professional baseball player (one of whose claims to fame was giving up one of the two home runs that Sandy Koufax ever hit; Koufax’s other was against Warren Spahn). Imagine a major league player today living in some starter home. Back then, professional athletes usually worked a second job in the offseason, driving trucks, delivering mail, and the like. Several years later, in about 1970, I attended an event at a music store in Ventura, put on by Denny McLain. McLain was at the top of his game, having just won two Cy Young awards, an MVP award, and winning the World Series. He is likely the last pitcher who will ever win 30 games in a season, and he was a traveling salesman in the offseason, selling organs (I grew up with a never-played organ in our living room). McLain got involved with gambling and mobsters, and went to prison. You would not see that scene today.

In that starter home in Oxnard, we formed lifelong friendships with neighbors, and I have many fond memories of that year in Oxnard, before we bought our first home in Camarillo, but I have a stark memory of one event: seeing my mother watching JFK’s funeral on TV, as she seemed sick and grief-stricken. Little did I know how significant that event would become in my life.

After his misadventure at NASA, my father moved the family back to Ventura County, but the military took vengeance on him for forsaking the Space Race and refused to reimburse our cost of moving back to California, which was about a quarter of my father’s annual salary, which he was bitter about forever after. We moved into a new house in Ventura, where my father still lives, near Junípero Serra elementary school, which I attended when it opened the year after we arrived. I won the school’s first spelling bee, a fourth grader beating the fifth and sixth graders. I was sent into Johnson’s Great Society gifted programs the next year. I was groomed to be a scientist from the time I could walk.

Ventura is where I grew up, and most of my childhood friends came from that housing development, which was decidedly middle class, but it was a little odd by today’s standards. Engineers lived next door to butchers and auto mechanics. Mexican-Americans lived next to “rednecks” (which my father was) and Jews, while others were rather patrician, driving their Cadillacs. One memorable family kind of bridged the gap while I grew up, in which the children did increasingly well, wearing the most fashionable clothes as teenagers, while my wardrobe, all the way through college, was bought at the local swap meet. I rarely wore store-bought clothing. When my shoes wore holes in the soles at about age 12, my father made cardboard insoles for me to wear with those shoes. When I had my growing spurt, which began when I was 14, as I grew from five-foot one-inch to six-foot one inch in three years, my pants legs ended about halfway up my shins, and people made fun of me for years, until my parents finally decided to update my wardrobe at the swap meet.

And here is an early overlap with Gary’s story. I later discovered that those newly well-to-do neighbors had a reason for their wealth. That family’s father is named in Gary’s book as taking huge bribes to help frame people that the local gangsters wanted out of the way. Gary described the man as waving a briefcase full of cash (far more than his annual salary), telling Gary how easy the money was. Gary was made an “offer” to help them frame somebody. It was one of those offers that you are not supposed to refuse. When Gary refused to participate, he was framed instead, which ended his career in 1970, and his nightmare began.

As Gary’s wife once told me, Gary was a fighter, not a lover, and he did not take it lying down. He soon used his policeman and detective background to fight back, and thus began his adventures that form the bulk of his book, There’s a Fish in the Courthouse.

Those newly-wealthy neighbors are one of many overlaps that I have with Gary’s life, and I’ll get into a number of them in this series of posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th August 2018 at 02:45.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2018), Dennis Leahy (27th August 2018), Franny (12th August 2018), Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (18th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #7616
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was just emailing with a friend and here are my top 5 books to read

1) Energy and the human journey
    2) Education first! From Martin Luther to sustainable development
    3) Manufacturing Consent
    4) Hunger and public action
    5) Free software free society

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #7617
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I’m not sure that I would call that first one a book, and the author is disreputable, or so I hear.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #7618
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes. I would not call the first one a book either, I would call it getting a renegade PhD 8)
    A little more seriously everyone of those "books" is worth reading. There are only 3 books in that list, that you did not read Wade. (hint hint)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #7619
    Thanks

Hey, I have read a bit of Stallman’s work. I had to, before approaching him. I’ll get to your buddy Sen one day, and I’m sure that I’ll at least cite that disparity in Chinese and Indian death rates that Uncle Ed cited. On education, get me that in paper, and we’re talking, but that theme is already a pretty big one of mine. What is my site, if not education, even if by a renegade scholar?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #7620
    Thanks

Hi:

Another theme in Gary’s book was the drug trade. It was not just “philanthropist” developers such as Bud Smith, but the Ventura County judges controlled the drug trade. During my days as a trucking company controller, one of my colleagues used to be a narcotics officer in the military police, and one day I began to tell him of the drug trade in Ventura County and how the officials participated in it, and he replied, “That is how it works in every county. There is so much money to be made, that everybody who can has their hand in it.”

Over the course of my life, I have had known many people who knew about the seedier side of life, and their tales could be enlightening. One close pal knew a man who was a drug dealer in LA in the 1980s, during the cocaine boom that Gary Webb wrote about, and one day the man got caught by the LA narcotics squad with his pants around his ankles. They raided him when he was in a room full of cocaine and $4 million in cash. When they busted him, they told him he had two choices: die, right then and there, or walk out of the room and never look back. He chose option number two, and there was never any news story about a big drug bust. A bunch of LA narcotics squad cops just got a little extra to tide them over. The corruption goes high and low, too, especially in Ventura County.

When my family lived in Camarillo, we again lived in a middle-class neighborhood with its fair share of rural whites (AKA rednecks), one of whom lived across the street from us, and our families became close. The father, who was born and raised in Bakersfield (where a bunch of my redneck relatives live, as their patriarch, and my grandmother’s brother, landed there during the Dust Bowl), knew many Ventura County sheriff’s deputies, from backgrounds like his. Not long after my company was raided, when they stole our technical material, my father told me that when our neighbor visited his sheriff’s deputy pals, inside their homes were high-end furniture and appliances that far exceeded the station in life that those deputies could afford, and they admitted that their expensive accoutrements were obtained during raids on rich people. They just took what they wanted, under the color of law. It was standard practice in Ventura County. It was about then that I began to understand that Ventura County had long had a reputation as one of the most corrupt counties in the USA. In the years since then, I been told of, and have seen, several lists of police and judicial corruption in the USA, and I have seen Ventura County in the top five a number of times, and it has even been ranked number one, beating out cities such as Oakland and New Orleans. I remember when I was a teenager, I read about an FBI probe that exposed corruption in the Ventura City police, naming it the most corrupt police department in the USA, but that was all that I heard of while growing up. I would get both barrels of that corruption in 1988.

Mr. Professor was a pillar of the community, the most beloved instructor at the local college, and during our travails, he knew somebody who was involved in the drug trade in Ventura, and while his pal would not name names, he said that his drug-trade colleagues were very prominent members of the community. When Dennis was in the Ventura County jail, with his million dollar bail, he began to understand how the system worked in Ventura County. Many of his inmates were in there for drug offences, but serving time was part of their career path. Everybody took a turn, and it was really a business, and the deputies and judges were all part of that system. Somebody had to do some time, to make the system look legitimate. It was all a big charade.

One of the more spectacular crimes in Ventura County’s history was the Lyman Smith murders. In recent months, investigators think that they have solved the crime, but I wonder at the coincidence of it. Smith had an airline that airlifted dairy cattle to the Shah’s Iran, of all places. That kind of boondoggle operation could only happen with an American client regime, and when the Shah was overthrown, Smith’s effort went bankrupt. In his book, Gary wrote that Smith’s silent partners in the operation were the Ventura County judges. Gary wrote that when the Shah was overthrown and Smith tried to maneuver and hold the operation together, he discovered that far from coming back to the USA empty, that their backhaul cargo was drugs, which were unloaded in Ventura County. Smith had no idea what was happening. The judges had maneuvered it so that they got the drug money and Smith got all the risk, if the operation was uncovered.

Gary wrote that when Smith finally realized how he had been used, he approached the judges and demanded a judgeship in compensation, as it was a license to print money in Ventura County. The judges agreed, but a few days later, Smith and his wife were murdered in their home. One judge’s fingerprints were found on Smith’s doorknob, and Gary wrote that they got there as the judge looked in on their handiwork, but gave the excuse that he was just going to see Smith to congratulate him. The Smith murders were only one of a number of untimely deaths in their circle, and mysterious plane crashes of craft that took off from the Santa Paula Airport were common, and Gary’s prime suspect was William Morgan Hetrick, a pilot who owned a plane repair shop and worked with the judges, and who offloaded those drugs from Smith’s planes. Gary wrote that Hetrick was likely the person rigging those planes to crash, and one judge who got in the way, who was a friend of Gary’s, Richard Heaton, died in a plane crash a few weeks after Smith did. A couple of years later, Hetrick was arrested with John DeLorean in the infamous cocaine sting operation. Gary wrote that because Hetrick was a creature of the judges in Ventura County, that they would see to it that Hetrick never testified, because it could risk unraveling their entire operation, and Hetrick never did.

Gary wrote about a man who ran afoul of the judges later having his life threatened, and Smith’s name was invoked during the threats. So, was Smith’s untimely death an amazing “coincidence,” or was something else happening? I’ll likely never know, but I’ll file it away under “Isn’t that interesting?” A couple of years after Smith’s murder, I lived a couple of blocks away from his home where he was murdered, living with my mother and her new husband, before I moved to LA and began my career. I wasn’t sure if I would ever do it, but I will now. My stepfather was the Vegas entertainer that I wrote about, and I am attaching his obituary. He was the Frank Sinatra sound-alike that I have written about, who told the funny story of living across the street from the mobster who ran Vegas. Fred played me the song on that Sinatra album that was really him singing. He also played a record of him drumming, and the record was like nothing that I had ever seen before. For those old enough to know, records were played by placing the needle on the outer edge, and it would travel the grooves until it reached the end in the inner circle. The record that Fred played me was the opposite: the record began on the inner groove and ended on the outer groove. When I expressed my amazement that the record worked that way, Fred said that it was normal for those kinds of records to be made by industry insiders. Compact Discs came out the same year, and records quickly became obsolete, but they are amazingly making a comeback today, in “retro” corners. Every day for months, I got home from work at the County Center to hear Fred playing that Big Band music, and I grew to like it. One playlist on my iPod is of Sinatra and friends, which I listen to regularly, thanks to Fred.

That neighborhood that we lived in, and Lyman Smith’s house, burned down in last year’s fire (but the house that we lived in was miraculously spared), which was of record-setting size, to only be surpassed by one that is still burning as I write this. But Global Warming is a myth.

Gary was right in the middle of many events that were part of my life, and after his career abruptly ended when he refused to take part in framing people, he became very politically active. The year after I met Gary, he ran for sheriff, and the county officials quickly passed a law to make Gary too old to run for office! He was younger than Trump and Hillary were when they ran for president a couple of years ago. Gary sent Dennis the ballot from that election that he was barred from running in, which I have also attached, as Dennis put it in his book, largely written from prison, The Alternative, which like Gary’s book is fast disappearing from circulation. Note that there was only one candidate for each office. Ventura County has a well-oiled political corruption machine.

I grew up next door to the family whose mother was the secretary of the man who became Ventura County’s District Attorney (DA). Before Dennis and I hit Ventura in 1987, my father told me that he had learned plenty about the DA (whose name is on that attached ballot) from our redneck neighbors over the years (that secretary’s mother was illiterate, hailing from the South, where that affliction was once common; she was the only illiterate American that I ever met), and that the man was a gangster. So, what happened to us was not entirely unexpected, and Southern California was the last place on Earth where I wanted to live, as I chased Dennis out to Boston, but my “friends” had other plans in mind.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fredobit.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	38718   Click image for larger version

Name:	ballot.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	38719  

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th August 2018), Franny (12th August 2018), Joseph McAree (11th August 2018), Krishna (10th August 2018), Reinhard (18th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 536 FirstFirst 1 281 331 371 381 391 431 481 536 LastLast