Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9081
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

In the election’s aftermath, I looked for some American Empire writings, and found this by Noam, from a talk he gave in 2008, the year he turned 80. If I have even a small fraction of what Noam still had in the tank at 80, it will be a very good run indeed. I can’t read anything by Noam and not learn something.

Even the idea of an American Empire is largely taboo in the USA. I pretty much cover the same territory as Noam did in my American Empire essay, but Noam can do it off the top of his head. My American Empire essay ended with the events of 2002, with a little postscript on the invasion of Iraq, which Noam correctly calls the greatest crime of the 21st century so far. On my site, about the only coverage of our imperial events since the invasion of Iraq were the parts of Ed’s bio that dealt with it, such as Obama’s overthrow and murder of Gaddafi in Libya, the renewed demonization of Russia, and what other academics wrote on the media’s role in our recent imperial efforts.

The frank discussion of the American Empire never happens in the mainstream, unless it is to celebrate it. But in relative right (1, 2) and left (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) corners, the issue is discussed, generally in the context of an empire in decline. Will Uncle Joe revive the empire? He voted for the invasion of Iraq on rather strange grounds, which he later regretted, at least on the campaign trail. The biggest crime of the 21st century was to prevent a war? Empires always trot out rationales like that, and Biden would not be president-elect if he stood for principles (no president stands for principles).

So, I am not holding my breath for Biden to somehow change course. I was able to live through eight years of Obama and almost never heard him speak, and I was able to largely ignore him. Back in 2004, as the dust was settling in Iraq and after Obama was elected and before he took office, he established his foreign policy credentials by writing an essay, which appeared in Time, I believe, in which Obama argued for bombing Iran. I never paid much attention to him again. I expect to be able to do the same for Biden. When I saw him justify the massacre at Waco, even calling it a mass suicide by those hapless Branch Davidians (he led the official investigation), that told me all that I needed to know about Biden.

The conversation I am attempting to mount has to aim far higher than retail politics. The White House is not where the real power is, and the conspiracism around Trump has been wearying to continually encounter over the years. He is not a white knight on a steed, but a strange amalgam of narcissism, opportunism, serving the business interests, while wrapping himself in the flag, which is an American tradition for demagogues. Like most Americans of my generation, to me, Trump was some kind of billionaire clown since the 1980s. He would pop up at Miss America pageants and on reality TV, making the news with his bankruptcies, and kind of epitomizing the excesses of America’s rich and famous.

Noam thinks that Biden will be “less bad,” and I won’t disagree, but I also won’t be paying much attention, either.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (10th November 2020), earthdreamer (11th November 2020), Ewan (10th November 2020), Franny (13th November 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), kudzy (12th November 2020), Reinhard (16th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Servant Limestone (13th November 2020), Sophocles (12th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #9082
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll write more later, but I am currently reading The Secret Life of Groceries, on the American food supply. It is like Fast Food Nation, which I read nearly 20 years ago, or The Omnivore’s Dilemma, which I read nearly a decade ago. I have written plenty on my thoughts about improving the lives of truck drivers, giving them their lives back, and rather easily, which arose from my days in the industry.

A chapter of The Secret Life of Groceries was devoted to the truck drivers that are the lifeblood of the American food system, as the author did a deep dive on the state of the profession. Oh, the pain of reading about it. The situation is far worse than when I was in the business. When I was in the business, we were originally an owner-operator company, but then we leased trucks and had employee drivers. An average driver made about $30-35K per year, which was a $10-15K raise or so, for the “combat pay” of living in their trucks, over having a “local driver” job, for which they slept at home each night but had trouble making ends meet.

The idea of owner-operators being in business for themselves was kind of farcical. They really were not that independent, as we provided the loads, insurance, and the like, but a lot of it was in the gray economy, in which truck owners often snuck loads behind our backs, getting 100% of the revenue, while we were on the hook for accidents and the like. It was called “running hot,” and it was just one of many issues in that gritty business. I saw the lives of owners versus employees, and a brother drives as a Teamster today. The life of an employee driver seemed better in ways, and I sure would not have encouraged anybody to buy their own truck and enter the business. It seemed like a loser to me: a lot of risk for partial and somewhat illusory freedom. The idea of owner-operators goes back to the days of regulation (before 1979, when Carter deregulated it), when a truck owner was a farmer who drove when he was not needed on the farm, for plantings and harvests, or the “cowboys” that the trucking legend was based on, which they made movies and songs about, at least before deregulation.

Well, the industry figured it out, and in the generation since I quit the business, drivers are now forced into becoming owner-operators or “apprentices,” as the companies they hire on with play a bait-and-switch game. They are recruited with the promise of becoming employees, and they are actually on the hook from the beginning for the cost of the “training school,” as the recruiters chum the bottom of the USA’s socio-economic strata. So, the driver comes out of training on the hook for thousands of dollars, and the loads promised as employees never materialize. However, a “way out” is offered, to “buy” one of the trucks of the company that hired them, or become a team driver at apprentice wages (a small fraction of what they would normally earn).

For those “owners,” they are charged all sorts of fees by their “employer,” and in the end, they would make far more by just bagging groceries in their hometown. The author of The Secret Life of Groceries rode with a woman who drove a refrigerated truck. Her truck grossed $200K that year, and her personal income was about $15K (and working 70 hours per week, to boot) after all the fees. That comes out to about $4 per hour, and that is far worse than when I was in the business, when a local driver would make about $10 per hour, and that was a generation ago, so that $4 per hour is more like $2 per hour, compared to the 1990s. Trucks never grossed that high in the 1990s, but high-grossing trucks would net the owner a good living, with personal income in the $50-60K range. The industry is now dependent on those new suckers signing on and working for slave wages for a year or two, before they quit and go back home, to the “opportunities” that await them.

I worked for a flatbed company, and there was a difference between that and the refrigerated or van freight business, in that the drivers in flatbed had to secure their loads, which was so physically demanding that women generally could not do it. I only saw a couple of women flatbed drivers in my five years there. One that eventually worked in our office was young and six feet tall. As it is, women are only about 5% of the driver population, and they are at constant risk of rape and other outrages. The business I saw was highly sexist. Flatbed drivers made a little more than the van or refrigerated drivers, no more than a few thousand dollars per year, generally, for the extra exertion and risk. When I was there, drivers were injured and crippled in load incidents. Van or refrigerated was much safer, physically.

The trucking industry has devolved into a new form of slave labor. It reminds me of the days of sailing, as Europe conquered the world, when all sorts of ruses were used in recruiting, and actually being kidnapped and becoming prisoner/sailors was standard operating procedure, when the death rate on a voyage averaged 25%. Whaling was notorious for those practices.

Oh, the Fifth Epoch can come none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th November 2020 at 22:27.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alecs (11th November 2020), Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), earthdreamer (13th November 2020), Ewan (11th November 2020), Franny (13th November 2020), Joseph McAree (12th November 2020), JRS (14th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), Mike (12th November 2020), Reinhard (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Satori (11th November 2020), Servant Limestone (13th November 2020), Sophocles (12th November 2020), wondering (14th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #9083
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a little cosmology and free energy. Today’s corpus of orthodox theory, with its Big Bang, dark matter and dark energy, relativity and quantum theory, will quickly become obsolete when those sequestered technologies come in from the dark shadows. It is one reason why I am not very interested in the many alternative physics models that have been trotted out for many years, and even Tesla’s challenges to relativity of more than a century ago. When the new data becomes public information, and every scientist can study free energy, antigravity, and related technologies, only then will credible new theories arise, and the GCs have likely developed a lot of that theory already.

Einstein said that every theory eventually dies at the hands of new facts, but that the best parts of his theories would survive in the new theories. Today’s orthodox scientists do not know what light, gravity, matter, and energy are, and the best of them said that leaving the question open was the key to insight. What I think will happen, in the science of the Fifth Epoch, is that the corpus of today’s physics will largely be relegated to some elementary corners that describe some aspects of our universe and how it works, but far from all of it. They will be considered special cases of the more general and overarching theories, or minor aspects of them, and materialism will die its deserved death, along with the other dominant ideologies.

For instance, dissipative energy systems will have still their place, but will be relegated to one aspect of energy systems. As Seth stated, our universe is full of black and white holes, as energy comes and goes. I just finished another chapter in The Secret Life of Groceries, and am reading the Whole Foods chapter, where the author worked for a couple of months while researching for his book.

When taking in the miserable lives of the truck drivers (and lumpers and other ancillary workers), or the scramble for shelf space in supermarkets, they are all essentially dissipative energy systems that are characteristic of industrial societies, and as the available energy has declined, out comes the dysfunction that was less visible before, which relatively abundant energy could kind of cover up, and that dysfunction was largely a result of the declining energy, as the systems fought over it.

For all of the industrial “advances” over agrarian systems, in which the average American lives a richer life than the richest human of three centuries ago, it is still a dissipative system based on relatively scarce energy and the resultant fight over it, which explains everything about the USA’s military presence in Oil Country. Simply everything else is noise. My work is largely about helping the people I seek realize that it is all noise, including the political theater of 2020, the pandemic, and the rest of what takes place in the public eye. I yawn at all of the Trump the Hero talk, or tales of the military heroes talking on the cabal in the underground bases, and the like. That is all conspiracist fantasy, as far as I am concerned, with a tenuous relationship to reality, if any, and it is all worthless for helping manifest the Fifth Epoch (and Biden will be no help, either), which is really all that I care about and have time for. Reshuffling the deck of scarcity holds very little interest for me, and as Bucky said, it is of very minor importance, in the big picture. In the Fifth Epoch, that all becomes meaningless, like comparing which stone tool technology was the best.

I’ll allow that if the dark cabal really was taken out, and free energy allowed to reach the public, then it is not all worthless, but there is not one source on that so-called behavior that I entirely trust, and nothing that any of us can do about it. Oh, what my friend saw was likely presented by a dissident faction of the GCs, and I take Greer’s stuff somewhat seriously on the state of the cabal, but I have been hearing about underground battles for nearly 30 years, and how the forces of light have already won, etc. The true forces of light won’t fight. The lambs will prevail, not the Young Warriors. What I see today is like waiting for Santa to come down the chimney, some imaginary heroes that will save us all.

A so-called dissipative energy structure, in which the energy is decentralized and truly abundant, will look nothing like what we see in today’s industrial societies. What we see today will be viewed as very primitive, akin to living in caves, when viewed from the Fifth Epoch. Warfare will no longer be glorious, exchange will no longer be so enthralling, we won’t see egos run amuck, etc. The Fifth Epoch will be soul-centric, not egocentric, as survival is no longer a concern.

And make no mistake; without free energy, the Fifth Epoch won’t manifest. It can’t. It is the necessary precondition, and even the sufficient one, just like new energy sources formed the foundation of all previous Epochs. Without the new energy sources, the new Epochs could not arrive.

The Fifth Epoch, however, dwarfs all previous Epochs, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization. In fact, I call it the first Epoch of the Super-Epoch of Abundance. Humanity will also become a truly sentient species, instead of the tired dogma that we see today, from all corners, as everybody protects their slice of the scarce economic pie.

I am well aware of how the Fifth Epoch is simply unimaginable to more than 99% of humanity today, just like all future Epochs were unimaginable, but I seek the few who are willing and able to imagine it. They will be enough for my little plan to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th November 2020 at 15:54.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (12th November 2020), Ewan (12th November 2020), Franny (13th November 2020), Gwin Ru (12th November 2020), Joseph McAree (13th November 2020), JRS (14th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), Krist (12th November 2020), Mike (12th November 2020), Peter UK (13th November 2020), Reinhard (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Sophocles (12th November 2020), wondering (14th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #9084
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    the state of the cabal

(extracted from Wade's page here)

The global control cabal has long been divided, and factions of the more “benevolent” half have demonstrated those technologies to a select few. About half of the cabal realizes that the power plays by the darker half threaten to turn Earth into a cinder, and they favor bringing those technologies to the public (in 2009, Greer said that the proportion favoring the dissemination of those technologies became 70%).[15]

The darker half also has a plan to wipe out more than six billion people and turn the surviving humans into pliant slaves, but part of their motivation is to also reduce humanity’s burden to Earth’s ecosystems. Ironically, with free energy, there does not need to be any burden to Earth’s ecosystems. That global controlling organization is not one that many conspiracy researchers/theorists are familiar with.

That organization is the offspring of secret societies and elite manipulators going back thousands of years. The favored grist for the conspiracy theorist mills - the Bilderbergers, the Freemasons, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Trilateral Commission, the CIA/NSA and other alphabet soup federal agencies, defense contractors, European royalty and so on - are not in charge of that global cabal.

The cabal has penetrated and influences those organizations, and thereby limits what those organizations are capable of. The rank-and-file members of those compromised organizations have little idea what is really happening or who is calling the global shots. CEOs of Fortune 500 corporations that are involved in the global control paradigm and that have helped develop those exotic technologies are not in the loop either.[16]

For whatever it's worth, this is 100% exactly what I'm given to understand.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th November 2020), Charles Harris (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (12th November 2020), Ewan (12th November 2020), Franny (13th November 2020), Gwin Ru (12th November 2020), holcaul (12th November 2020), Joseph McAree (13th November 2020), JRS (14th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), Krist (12th November 2020), kudzy (12th November 2020), Mike (12th November 2020), Peter UK (13th November 2020), Reinhard (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Sophocles (12th November 2020), sunwings (12th November 2020), Tintin (12th November 2020), Wade Frazier (12th November 2020), wegge (12th November 2020), wondering (14th November 2020), Yoda (13th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #9085
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

But there need to be Gatekeepers and people that translate between the ones in the loop and not?

Or is it AI/telepathic meddling and a state of hypnosis that most of the seemingly in control but totally unaware "corporate elite" etc. find themselves in?

I once listened to a lenghty interview with Jay Weidner, where he described an "alchemic underground," having castles and giving somewhat a Harry Potter like impression. Would you equate them with the benevolent cabal?

And is there intra-cabal communication happening, or mostly via symbols on the world news/event etc.?

Do bene and malevolent cabals have spies set onto each other?

@Bill: What do you make in retrospect of Charles´master who was skin shedding and a couple of thousands years old and also heavily involved with planetary issues?

Many weird questions but it would be nice to get a clearer picture
    Last edited by wegge; 12th November 2020 at 16:41.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Ewan (12th November 2020), Franny (13th November 2020), Peter UK (13th November 2020), Reinhard (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #9086
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    the state of the cabal

The global control cabal has long been divided, and factions of the more “benevolent” half have demonstrated those technologies to a select few. About half of the cabal realizes that the power plays by the darker half threaten to turn Earth into a cinder, and they favor bringing those technologies to the public (in 2009, Greer said that the proportion favoring the dissemination of those technologies became 70%).[15]

The darker half also has a plan to wipe out more than six billion people and turn the surviving humans into pliant slaves, but part of their motivation is to also reduce humanity’s burden to Earth’s ecosystems. Ironically, with free energy, there does not need to be any burden to Earth’s ecosystems. That global controlling organization is not one that many conspiracy researchers/theorists are familiar with.

That organization is the offspring of secret societies and elite manipulators going back thousands of years. The favored grist for the conspiracy theorist mills - the Bilderbergers, the Freemasons, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Trilateral Commission, the CIA/NSA and other alphabet soup federal agencies, defense contractors, European royalty and so on - are not in charge of that global cabal.

The cabal has penetrated and influences those organizations, and thereby limits what those organizations are capable of. The rank-and-file members of those compromised organizations have little idea what is really happening or who is calling the global shots. CEOs of Fortune 500 corporations that are involved in the global control paradigm and that have helped develop those exotic technologies are not in the loop either.[16]

Bill, have you read the rest of the article? There is a lot of praise for Steven Greer, who is not the most reliable and trustworthy people. At least according to you. Mormons are mentioned as one group that are up there with the Global Controllers, or did I misunderstand that part?

The article talks about those global controllers without naming any names. Supposedly, people like Bill Gates, George Soros, old money families, the alphabet agencies and even the royalty are hardly in the know.

Then, who are these Global Cotrollers? Who are these people and/or organizations who for thousands of years manipulated humanity? Organization that are beyond Illuminati. Groups that even alternative researchers don’t even talk about?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), Peter UK (13th November 2020), wegge (13th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #9087
    Thanks

Thanks Bill:

I only have a few minutes today, as I have a crazy day ahead of me. I may write a little more on how I came to that perspective, and that first awakening experience at age 12 was the beginning of it all, followed by the epic year when I was 15-16, when I spent months in Europe, got my first energy dreams, and had my mystical awakening. Those post-graduate years were harsh ones. Then I met Dennis, and jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

I slowly became aware of the GCs over my journey, and it was always my experiences that helped me digest that reality. Greer’s reporting was a piece of the puzzle, as was the mystical stuff I read, as was knowing Brian, etc. My experiences, and those of my circle, were always the chief evidence, and the various forms of literature came in a distant second.

I have found that what is all-important is how the subject is approached: as creators or victims. Creators create with love, and while the people I seek have not relinquished their critical faculties, their orientation is rooted in love, and accepts and releases. Victims live in fear, and are in denial or obsession on the subject of the GCs. Nearly all that passes for discussion of them on the Internet is at the gossip level, usually paranoid, stays focused on the GCs (or what they think is, but the retail elites do not play anywhere near the GC level), and a great deal is outright disinformation, for various reasons. My experience is that such a focus is not healthy. My approach does not focus on the GCs, but acknowledges and releases them, and just treats them like a force of nature.

Perhaps the most ridiculous conspiracist meme that I ever saw has been Trump the Hero, playing 5-D chess with the Deep State. What a Santa Claus fantasy that all is. The constantly boastful Trump is somehow nobly saving the world in secret. Ha! The sitting president is way down the food chain of power on Earth, and has always been. Nothing of importance will ever be solved at the retail political level, and to pin one’s hopes on Trump and his backers is a move of desperation. It is still going on as I write this, as Trump is supposed to spring the trap on the Deep State any day now.

Of course, those spewing that stuff will have a bunch more excuses when that doesn’t happen, with equally “robust” levels of evidence, which will be none at all, as they simply make it up as they go, and their audience eagerly swallows it all. I have seen this stuff on the rinse-and-repeat cycle for nearly 30 years, but conspiracists can never get enough of it, and never suspect that something might be awry with the breathless pronouncements, of the good guys prevailing, disclosure, handing out trillions of dollars to the masses, and the rest of it. It truly is the adult version of believing in Santa Claus (if Trump grew a beard, he could at least look the part ). I am currently bombarded with that stuff, but it should mercifully die out in the coming weeks, until the next conspiracist fantasy!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th November 2020 at 14:47.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th November 2020), Ewan (13th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (13th November 2020), kfm27917 (13th November 2020), Mike (13th November 2020), Reinhard (14th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Servant Limestone (13th November 2020), wegge (13th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #9088
    Thanks

Hi:

I was planning to make a lengthy post when this thread hit three million views, which it will do today. But that post will have to wait.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), avid (13th November 2020), Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (13th November 2020), Mike (13th November 2020), Reinhard (14th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Servant Limestone (13th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9089
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Amazing - great insight over many years, thank you sooo much Wade, congratulations ❤️
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (13th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (13th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (13th November 2020), Mike (13th November 2020), Reinhard (14th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2020), Wade Frazier (13th November 2020), wegge (13th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #9090
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    the state of the cabal

Bill, have you read the rest of the article? There is a lot of praise for Steven Greer, who is not the most reliable and trustworthy people. At least according to you. Mormons are mentioned as one group that are up there with the Global Controllers, or did I misunderstand that part?

The article talks about those global controllers without naming any names. Supposedly, people like Bill Gates, George Soros, old money families, the alphabet agencies and even the royalty are hardly in the know.

Then, who are these Global Cotrollers? Who are these people and/or organizations who for thousands of years manipulated humanity? Organization that are beyond Illuminati. Groups that even alternative researchers don’t even talk about?
    Thanks, and just responding to this briefly. (But I don't want to derail Wade's thread. This may deserve a thread of its own!)
    • I understand about Greer. (So does Wade.) But in my opinion, some of what he says about human power structures is well-sourced and quite likely to be correct.
    • I should clarify about the Mormons. I replied to Wade above:
      Quote For whatever it's worth, this is 100% exactly what I'm given to understand.
      Maybe I should have said 98%. We were told this about the Mormons by Pete Peterson, but we've had to 'park' his testimony in our 2009 Camelot Interview as much of it later turned out to be unreliable or just plain invented. (See this Pete Peterson thread.)
    • But that's a comparatively minor detail. As I understand it, the Illuminati, the Skull & Bones, the Masons, the Knights of Malta — and the Mormons — are all lower down the pyramid. The controlling 'capstone' group is ultra-elite, ultra-private and ultra-shielded, and has been established for a long time. As best I know, their names would never be recognized by the public. Gates, Soros et al are just relative pawns on the board. They can be useful, and follow instructions in the public arena, but they're not chessboard Kings or Queens.
    • Bloodlines are all-important. I don't pretend to understand it all by any means, but as best I know there are 33 major bloodlines (hence the importance of that number) and over 400 minor ones. That encompasses a lot of people, but some are definitely more important (or more senior) than others, and I do NOT know the protocols on which that hierarchy is based.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), holcaul (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), kudzy (16th November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020), Reinhard (14th November 2020), sunwings (15th November 2020), Wade Frazier (14th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020), Yoda (14th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #9091
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

[...]
    As I understand it, the Illuminati, the Skull & Bones, the Masons, the Knights of Malta — and the Mormons — are all lower down the pyramid. The controlling 'capstone' group is ultra-elite, ultra-private and ultra-shielded, and has been established for a long time. As best I know, their names would never be recognized by the public. Gates, Soros et al are just relative pawns on the board. They can be useful, and follow instructions in the public arena, but they're not chessboard Kings or Queens.
    [...]
    This may help in reconstructing the structure that was for the last 16,500 years:
    Global Martial Law Hierarchy Chart from Kim - Manna World Trust

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020), Reinhard (14th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #9092
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time this morning. So, after three million views and nearly ten years and more than 6,000 posts, what the heck am I doing at Avalon? The goal has been the same since I became Dennis’s partner: bringing free energy to the world. I had a life-ruining, but awakening, four years with Dennis during my first stint. As I staggered out of my home town, with my life in ruins, I realized that very little of what I had been taught about the world that I lived in was true, which began a period of study that lasts to this day. But, without that journey with Dennis, I likely would not have much worth saying. I would have been hopelessly naïve, full of unworkable “bright ideas,” and the like. For better or worse, that voice knew what it was doing.

The year after moving to Ohio, I met Brian, who was just getting his feet wet in the free energy field. I was finally awake, devouring a wide spectrum of material, and I slowly realized how asleep those around me were, arguably beginning with the former friend who could only parrot the TV news. Before long, I contacted Noam and was soon given the polite brushoff. By about 1994, I began planning to write a book, which was a goal that finally died in 2001, but has been revived in recent years. What a long, strange trip it has been.

One thing that became clear over the years was just how unusual Dennis was. I don’t know of anybody else like him on Earth. His was the hero’s journey, and I realized early on that only somebody like Dennis could make that work. He wanted me to be his protégé, but there is no way that I could ever do what Dennis did. You had to see it to believe it. He should be dead dozens of times over.

For all of Brian’s heroism, Dennis played at a different level. But also, Dennis could not make it work. One hero (and a small support team) up against the inertia of the masses and the organized suppression did not have a chance, although we gave the GCs some interesting days in the office, and the so-called White Hats cheered us from the shadows. That whole approach was not going to work, and the first free energy inventor that I ever heard of went full megalomaniac, and my ego was challenged at times. Anybody who ever steps on that stage will have it challenged.

When I had the idea of writing a book around 1994, the Internet had not yet come to public awareness, and the rise of the Internet changed my plans. I published my first site in 1996, and have had a nearly continuous presence on the Internet ever since. In those innocent days, I had my email address on my site and took on all comers for several years, until the insanity of post-9-11 America made it so that it was not worth it anymore. Even before 9/11, when I joined forums, I was regularly attacked. When I began to reengage the public in late 2006, I discovered that the Internet had become one big troll festival, and after being kicked out a forum that is likely a CIA front, I decided that the next forum that I was in would be mine.

At the same time that I was being attacked and booted out of forums across the Internet, and I had my very own Internet stalker, Brian came back into my life, after the disaster of my last mass movement attempt. Mass movement attempts won’t work for this Epochal task, as they all seek lowest-common-denominator methods of achieving “cohesion,” which in all cases that I have seen, appeal to in-group ideologies, in one way or another. Dennis tried using the three most prominent population management ideologies in the USA, which were spectacular failures. When the organized suppression came, it was easy to wipe us out, as our allies did most of the dirty work, gratis. That was my journey’s primary lesson. Ever since my first stint with Dennis, everybody lied about our efforts. Brian was about the lone exception, which is partly why I became his biggest fan. When I mentioned my love and enlightenment approach, Dennis and Brian knew that I was doing something different. Brian would be my biggest fan, if he was still alive.

The media, of course, was the first big liar that I encountered. I finally realized that they can just make it up as they go, and the public gullibly swallows the disinformation. More dismaying was to see those lies coming from so-called allies in the free energy field, and those who gullibly lapped it up, to this day. I still get chased out of forums (1, 2), by trolls and their forum admin allies, incredibly, in venues that I thought might be above that sort of behavior. I was wrong.

When Brian came back into my life, his influence led to my first public interview, and I later learned that my Camelot interview really happened because Bill had been reading my work since 2001, or perhaps earlier. I had become Brian’s biographer in 2009, as I helped carry his spears once again. I was busy studying for what became my big essay a few years later, when I discovered that Bill had learned the same forum lessons that I had, and he created the oasis known as the Avalon forum. In a couple of months, it will be ten years at Avalon. Bill is a saint for creating the Avalon forum. What a labor of love it must be for Bill (and quite an adventure, for sure ).

At more than 6,000 posts, people can legitimately wonder why I do it. I don’t seem to have a large following, not for somebody making more than 6,000 posts, but I know that what I am doing is unprecedented, hardly anybody understands what I am attempting, and won’t until the Fifth Epoch arrives.

My guess is that, between my site and Avalon, around 100,000 people are aware of my work and would recognize my name. Many millions have heard of Dennis, from the national smear campaigns, if nothing else. Of those, not many are choir material, but I never expected this to grow quickly. It has to be about quality, not quantity, and I am still trying to make my material as good as I can. The essay update and likely book in the next few years might be my lifetime’s last big effort on that score. It wasn’t until I began writing my big essay in 2013 that it really became clear to me why almost nobody understood. They could not even imagine what I was writing about, which is normal.

What I am trying to get across is very simple, really:

That is really all that I am doing, and I patiently await for others who can take the stage with me and hit those notes. It is good practice for me. So, my site, my forum, and my Avalon threads are all beacons that I have built (with a little help from my friends (1, 2, 3)), to attract the people I seek, and I don’t kid myself that they stand on every street corner. After being at this for more than 30 years, I know whom I am looking for, I am trying to build a big enough campfire to attract them, and what is going to attract them is not me, standing on that stage by myself, but others on stage with me, hitting those notes, and I long for people who will hit higher and clearer notes than I can. It is the choir that will attract them, not one person singing an aria. That seems pretty simple, right? I might have another 30 good years in me, and I plan to make them count. I know what has not worked and is unlikely to.

Just last night, my scientist niece, who studies climate science and is about to begin her career, sent me this. It is merely a variation of my “vision” for where we are heading today, and free energy makes all of those existential threats disappear, almost overnight, as a side-effect of the arrival of free energy. If nothing else, that motivates me, but I am far more about the attraction of the Fifth Epoch than I am about avoiding global catastrophe. The people I seek need to be motivated by love, not fear. In ways, it is incredible that I am a voice in the wilderness on these issues, and in others, it is typical.

So, I carry on, as I seek singers, not soldiers. What a blessing Avalon has been.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th November 2020 at 16:56.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), rgray222 (14th November 2020), Servant Limestone (4th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #9093
    Thanks

Thanks Bill:

The Mormon thing is interesting and kind of funny. Mormons were involved in wiping out and stealing our operations in Seattle and Ventura. Many years later, at the NEM conference, I believe, I heard Greer say that the Mormon Financial Empire was the current kingpin of the GCs, and it was one of the many “Isn’t that interesting?” moments in my journey. Yes, it is really a minor issue, of whether they are at the very top or not. They are way up there somewhere, and I have no interest in the folly of trying to unmask the GCs and friends. I think that we both agree on the general contours of it, and I am fine with a slight reshuffling of that deck. Yes, I believe that nobody at the GC level has a public presence. We agree on that. Gates, Bezos, Musk and the rest of that merry crew are seen as just boys with their toys, from the GC level, and they don’t care who the sitting president is, he is so far down the food chain of power on Earth. JFK is the last president who thought he could make a dent, and he was rudely disabused of that idea.

I really don’t care about the global elite that much. I see them as merely symptomatic of humanity’s malaise, similar to those gray beings in that hellish Roads world. In the Fifth Epoch, all elites become obsolete, the GCs know this, which is why they have been so vigilant and active in keeping the lid on free energy and related technologies. For what I am doing, to the extent that people focus on the GCs, they are missing the boat. All sorts of crazy conspiracism attends that path, and I advise people to steer clear of most of it. Just to acknowledge it exists is enough for what I am doing. Anybody who claims to know just what is happening at the GC level is deluded or lying. Almost all of the “inside scoop” stuff purveyed by today’s prominent conspiracists is lying or wishful thinking.

Nothing of what I or anybody else has done is really at the choir level yet, and if a choir forms, I truly believe that the GCs would be powerless to stop it, and the Fifth Epoch will be on its way. It can come in other ways, too, and a choir can only help. We can’t play the GCs game, of secrecy, deception, and the like. They are the masters of that game, and can’t be beaten at it, which is why I am as transparent in my efforts as I can be.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th November 2020 at 16:41.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), kudzy (16th November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020), rgray222 (14th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #9094
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Assuming a large enough range of compartmentalization and interconnections between different privatized programs and intelligence operations, I would suspect that even the GCs don't always know everything that is going on. Even if they control the overall trajectory, one can't always know all the moving parts. In that sense Soros, Gates and such would be indeed be pawns far down the ladder. Most likely, no one is truly ABOVE the web, all of us ensouled in homo sapien bodies are caught in it and help spin it to an extent. An especially sobering experience for me has been reading up on where all the materials I use in my day to day life come from, including the components of the keyboard I'm typing on. In that sense, we can't really unravel the web, rather, the choir effort and what leads after it would be like a stranger fig tree that eventually replaces the original tree.

On the topic of Trump and the current debate over election fraud, I can't say I'm convinced, but there is some interesting data there and it wouldn't surprise me if corruption is afoot, as Trump is a loose cannon, and Hillary was the one they originally wanted. The main use I would see from that though is serving as another nail in the coffin of the mainstream narrative, rather than assuming Trump is some 4D chess master and trying to reelect him. Even if he has some good intentions, the idea that the defeat of the cabal hinges on an obvious narcissist is faulty I would say. It's good for people to recognize the nails in the coffin, just as happened when many were woke up by the foolishness of the Iraq war. Ultimately though, that energy needs to be redirected to helping people see how the energy issue is key. One thought I have had recently is that if fossil fuels are partly replaced by fusion reactors and other technologies that still allow for centralized control, a new pivot point would actually be people realizing that materialist medicine is a dead end as efforts to combat COVID or other pandemics go nowhere, assuming medical applications of scalar tech can at least be imagined.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 14th November 2020 at 17:03.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (16th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), kudzy (16th November 2020), Servant Limestone (14th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Wade Frazier (14th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #9095
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

What I plan to ask of those that I attract to my work includes:

Reading this essay and diving deeply into as many areas as possible in order to begin developing comprehensive perspectives, particularly the roles of energy and consciousness;
    Doing enough homework and investigation to satisfy themselves that FE technology is at least possible, usually without laying their hands on a working FE prototype or watching it in action; this is one of the more difficult tasks and usually awakening experiences are necessary to begin to understand how organized suppression works, how much chaff there is for every grain of wheat on the fringes (so much that the wheat is hard to find), and other issues in which people usually have to dive deeply and get their hands dirty, and even be misled on an issue or two before they get to the bottom of it, in order to understand the process; but they usually have to get to the bottom of at least one issue and find that it is valid, even though it may be marginalized and pilloried by the Establishment;

Beginning to understand, in as comprehensive terms as possible, what FE’s potential is;

Because my work is freely available to the public, people can digest it anonymously and quietly, and that is good work, too; however, for those whom I will ask to be in the “choir,” they will not be anonymous, and I am going to ask them to “sing” the song of abundance in cyberspace, and I seek to have the abundance song sung in a chorus of thousands, which has never happened on Earth before;

That song will attract people who have longed for it for their entire lives and if it can attract tens of thousands of people, preferably about 100,000 of them, then it will be time to take action and support a technical effort to develop FE technology for public use;

That development effort will be non-profit, virtually all of the work will be performed by volunteers, and whatever is developed will be open-sourced and given away, not sold; only a few will need to be given away before the Fifth Epochal Event will manifest.

I just wanted to read and understand what you are actually looking for, since that was never really clear to me

I think there are many people nowadays, probably millions, who are dabbling around in abundance mindsets and who are continuosly envisioning abundance for them and the planet.

So an inroad seems to be there. There also exist probably thousands of influencers who would love to sing that song to their audiences and help to transform the planet. "Marketing" it from an environmental perspective and thus surfing on the consciousness around that was created and primed during the last decades might work?

One of the first problems I see is that many people operate on a more shallow not big picture basis, and I guess that´s why you want people to read the essay to get it really into their bones and put meat around it.

Another issue I see is how to make the material more "user friendly" so they have an easier time getting into and connecting with it. There has been created a whole "science" of user experience, when people interact with apps etc. to make them foolproof and accessible.

Although as you have mentioned, people might to be led astray once or twice, to really learn something.

Are you currently actively disseminating the info or working by the principle that the right people will come to you and this material sooner or later?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Wade Frazier (14th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #9096
    Thanks

Hi Chris!

Election fraud is as American as apple pie. JFK came to office helped by election fraud by the Mob in Chicago. Heck, JFK’s dad essentially bought him the presidency. There was definitely election fraud in 2000, the USA’s Supreme Court participated in it, and there was likely hanky-panky in the 2004 election, too.

On this round, not much would surprise me, but what I have seen of the fraud claims seems greatly overblown. It is only retail politics, after all, so it is not nearly as important as the political class believes, as everybody votes their self-interest.

Yes, nobody on Earth sees the big picture. We can’t. I never thought that the GCs micromanaged the situation. They just surveil and manage key leverage points, and energy is the Big One. Keep everybody in the scarcity paradigm, battling each other for survival, and their game is well in hand.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), kudzy (16th November 2020), Servant Limestone (14th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #9097
    Thanks

Thanks Wegge:

Big subjects, and I’ll write more on them later. Thanks for writing.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), wegge (15th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #9098
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everyone:

It's been a tough year for all of us, I am sure.

Just want to drop by for a bit since I know how much you love Noam, Wade, so I just found about this Youtube link about one of his greatest works with Ed about Manufacturing Consent.

The film seems to focus more exclusively on Noam though but I haven't watched its entirety yet.

Just excited to see this stuff and it's been there for 3 years, I have no idea.

I certainly see in sections of the progressive anti-corporatist and non-sectarian left-wing about a certain development of a post-scarcity abundance mindset regarding this quasi-memeish stuff about "fully automated luxury gay space communism" coming from Aaron Bastani and there has been the books of the late Iian M Banks about the Culture series that Elon Musk, of all people, loves.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultu...pace-communism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture

It's actually a bit more of a rediscovery about classical Marxist stuff about "full communism", i.e. post-scarcity stateless communism now that the fog of the Cold War has been largely lifted, especially among the young.

But they are still trapped in the nature of confrontational class struggle politics and the idea that changes can still be done through a purely political approach to global change, which Wade talks about as "retail politics". And there is also an issue in regards to extremities of embracing "scientism" i.e. worship of organized scientific establishment and also an extreme embrace of structuralism and their almost complete aversion to certain stuff that conspiratorial stuff does happen at the highest levels out of that structural analysis, hereby ceding conspiracism to the political Right.

There is also a slow death of investigative journalism in Western media establishment, based on my perception, given that media organizations nowadays have largely gave up their power to check political authorities and became tribalistic cheerleaders of antagonistic left-right political tribes.

I remember your open letter to the radical left before, Wade, and I actually think that one of the greatest hurdles to overcome in the mindset of anti-establishment leftists, who already shed their capitalism and nationalism is mostly their scientism and structuralism.

Right now though, retail political persuasions are of negligible importance to the choir project, I am sure, given how disconnected organized politics has been from the lives of people more than ever before.

This pandemic is waking some people up, but let's see.

Wish you all the best and stay safe people.

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 15th November 2020 at 02:39.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Wade Frazier (14th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #9099
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

That, was brilliant, young man. Your annual contributions are appreciated. That is the movie that led to my writing to Noam, back in 1992. Nice to see it on YouTube, and Ed is in it for a minute, here. I knew quite well who Ed was back then, and was happy to see him in the movie.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th November 2020 at 18:29.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (15th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th November 2020), Ewan (14th November 2020), Franny (14th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), Servant Limestone (14th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #9100
    Thanks

Hi Wegge:

Thanks again for that post. Good questions. Yes, there is a strain of “abundance-type” thinking in our world, and Serg just mentioned some of it. However, I have yet to see any of them really hit the mark. As you know, the vast majority of humanity is addicted to scarcity, in one way or another. As I wrote recently, Brian was quite familiar with the limitations of the various camps that seek a better world. As he saw it, only the “Spiritualists” could see past all of obstacles to arrive at the necessary understanding. Fair enough.

I have long stated that I am not sure whether materialists can become choir-worthy. I still think that maybe they can, but they have a hard hill to climb. All of my fellow free energy travelers had mystical awakenings, and we were almost all scientists or scientists-in-training, and the greatest scientists generally had a mystical bent. But, I still try to reach scientists, and I do. I have a bunch of scientists and technical professionals in my camp, but almost all of them want to hide in the shadows for now, as I stand on stage. Maybe some will join me on stage one day.

But the spiritualists have their problems, too, and nothing I have seen epitomizes the naïveté and narcissism of New Agers as much as The Secret has. My wife and I were badgered for months by people in our circles, to watch this fantastic new Guide to Life, and I finally bought it and we sat down to watch it. Literally, less than a minute into it, I put it on pause, looked at my wife, and said, “This is what people are raving about?” What a truly childish movie.

I have written a great deal on my journey and fitful awakening, and I was on center-stage with Dennis, beginning in 1987, engaging the public. Those were the years of my steepest learning curve, by far, when I learned my lifetime’s most important lessons. If that voice had not led me to Dennis, I would likely not have much worth saying.

So, as the dust cleared from those life-wrecking years, and I hit the books, if you had asked me if it would lead to what I am doing today, I would have thought it a nice fantasy. I never imagined back then that I would be doing what I am today, for a few reasons.

After that stint with Dennis, that first choir quality was etched in stone, and today, it is still the primary filter that greatly winnows down the field of potential choir-members: almost nobody cares about anything other than their immediate self-interest. I have constantly encountered free energy newcomers who violently deny that reality, as they rush out to proselytize to their social circles. The best of them come back to me, chastened by the experience, with tales of ostracism, and are ready to begin learning. But most of them still harbor fantasies that they can somehow crack the mass movement nut. It is not crackable, for this Epochal task.

But to your point, what about people who are already thinking, kind of, in abundance terms? What I have found is that none of them really are thinking in Fifth Epoch terms, with an understanding of the transformative potential of free energy. That is kind of strange, really, as many people quickly grasped the potential of nuclear energy, before its dangers became clear. Other than what Michael Roads saw, I have yet to encounter any of those camps that really think in Fifth Epoch terms and how to get there, which is why I do what I do.

But, that primary quality is also what that heavenly Roads world was based on: love. Love has always been the answer, but in a world of scarcity and fear, almost nobody even glimpses it, including all of those people who dream, in one way or another, of abundance. I’ll repeat what it takes to get to where a person can truly sing the song of abundance, which the past 50 years have taught me:

Becoming scientifically literate and digesting scholarship is what the “smart” do in our world. I might also describe it as discernment and critical thinking. Those first two requirements I can’t help people with, not really. If people don’t care and are not awakened, work line mine will either be meaningless or seen as a threat to their existence, which is why I am universally attacked if I ever join all-comers forums, and some of my assailants are professionals.

I can, however, help with that third quality, and that is really what my work is all about. But even the well-meaning constantly get stuck somewhere along the way, be it their materialism, structuralism, scientism, nationalism, religion, or economic ideologies such as capitalism. Even Dennis, Brian, and Ed were all still stuck in their Epochs in ways. I have seen it all over the years, and what that stuckness really says is that those people really don’t care enough, to give up those security blankets. What I do helps people on the way to what I’ll call abundance thinking give up those teddy bears.

I have been trying to make my work easier to understand from the beginning. My work has come a long way since my first site in 1996, with 80-page essays with no chapters, and really at the beginning of my learning curve as a writer. Hiring a professional editor in 1999 was the education of my writing career. It improved so much that professional writer friends doubted that I wrote it.

On scientific literacy, I made a decision early on that I would only write in popularized science terms, and what I am doing does not require any more scientific literacy than it takes to digest my big essay. But for people who care, are awake, are smart, and even think in terms of abundance in some ways, it still takes years of study to really understand what I am writing about in that essay. It is just what it takes. The biggest event in the human journey will not be achieved on people’s lunch hours.

I have found that without those qualities and doing that work, people won’t get to where I need them to be, to have a shot at my approach making a dent. I am currently a choir of one, and I spend relatively little time myself hitting the notes, but dealing with all of the stuff that is not hitting notes at all, and the Trump the Hero meme is the latest meaningless distraction that I am bombarded with. The hard part, by far, is caring and awakening. The scientific and scholarly literacy is really the easy part, and my upcoming essay update will try to make it easier. I have written plenty on my high IQ, but it is not that high. I have thought that I could be a bridge between those world-class geniuses I have known and the people I seek, making that stuff easier to understand. I am trying to put that so-called “intelligence” to good use. But I often hear from readers who break their brains on my big essay, and give up a few chapters into it. I look at it, and it really does not seem to be that hard to understand. So, it definitely takes some mental horsepower to digest it, and I have estimated that an IQ of 110 or so is enough, but some of my scientist pals are not so sure. This is probably the key issue that I have to grapple with in my work, to make it easier to understand, without watering it down. In the end, there is no substitute for doing the work. Otherwise, people fly off in all sorts of crazy directions, attracted to the latest free energy gossip and the inventor of the hour, the New Age flavor the day, retail politics, etc.

For the magnitude of the task – manifesting the biggest event in the human journey – I really am not asking for much, for an approach that has never been tried before, that I think can make a dent. When I step back and take in what I am doing, what an opportunity for people’s souls. I would have given my right arm to have encountered work like mine 30 years ago, and Noam’s letter to me was kind of a catalyst in ways. There were no experts on this stuff, I had to become my own, and that has kind of described the past 30 years of my life. Becoming Dennis’s, Brian’s, and Ed’s biographers was just part of that journey, the small stuff, really, although carrying their spears and torches have been among my life’s greatest joys and honors.

So, the coming essay update, likely to be followed by a book, will be more attempts to make these ideas easier to understand. But, really, I have already done more than 90% of the work to make it easier. There is only so much I can do, and it really is up to the people I seek to do the work, and I have always been ready to help them.

This journey has taught me patience, which my soul apparently came here to work on, but we are also in an emergency state. A third of all ensouled species in our position don’t make it, but wipe themselves out. It is easy to see what is looming, and that chorus gets louder by the day. It is kind of surreal to me, how nearly everybody studiously avoids the solution, which is likely older than I am, as they are hooked on their own stunted awareness, unable or unwilling to see the bigger picture.

New Age naïveté and narcissism, crazed conspiracism, blind structuralism, denial, fear, and the rest – I have seen it all, and the path to constructive awareness is like walking the razor’s edge. As Noam said, if people want to learn, they have to do the work; nobody is going to open up their heads and pour in knowledge.

I am still in the phase of making my work as good as I can, to do justice to the ideas, and the next few years might be the last big push of my life on that score. More interviews are coming. I’ll be doing more outreach, and my work at Avalon is an example of that, but what is really going to attract the audience I seek is others who can stand on stage with me and hit the notes. There will be no substitute for that. Nothing like it has existed on Earth before, it is worth one man’s life to try it out, and I am not nearly finished. If I saw people come along and hit higher notes than I do, I would probably carry their spears.

Does that answer your questions? Thanks again for posing them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th November 2020 at 16:36.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (16th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th November 2020), Ewan (15th November 2020), Franny (17th November 2020), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2020), wegge (15th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 535 FirstFirst 1 355 405 445 455 465 505 535 LastLast