Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8521
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

As I mentioned, that list of hit men and women in Ventura is far from complete. I should also add the probation department. When Dennis had his astronomical bail and was making bail appeals, the probation department submitted a report that was full of Big Lies, which justified his bail. When the judge finally took Mr. Big Time Attorney hostage to force Dennis to capitulate, the judge said that failing to file a form did not merit prison time, and suggested probation. After already being on the receiving end of the probation department’s professionalism, Dennis knew that if he submitted to them, they would quickly fabricate a violation of probation and he would quickly enjoy Mr. Deputy’s hospitality once again.

Dennis decided to take a deal in which the higher courts would rule on the constitutionality of a law that made failing to file a form a crime that merited prison (which the higher courts all violated, of course ). Naturally, the LA Times’s headline was a Big Lie, stating that Dennis pled guilty to fraud. That was all that scoundrels such as Mr. Skeptic needed, to parrot that Big Lie forever. Dennis’s prison records were clear on what his “crime” was: failing to file a form.

If you study the Holocaust and similar events, not only does the “banality of evil” come across plenty, but also the “division of labor” that characterizes civilization. The Holocaust had millions of accomplices, at various levels of complicity, and the “Heroes of the Holocaust” is a very short list. Smedley Butler finally realized that he was the muscle for a global racket, and recognized that division of labor and his role.

We will never know who did it, but I will guess that it was the probation department who doctored Dennis’s security file when he was finally kangarooed into prison. They erased his veteran, marital, parental, and collegiate statuses and repeated the “pled guilty to fraud” lie to get his security ranking high enough to put him into the shark tank in prison. He should not have been in prison at all, obviously, but would have been the classic minimum-security inmate if he should have been.

And that was not enough, however, so some on the inside at the prison jiggered the security ranking of a serial killer and moved him from maximum security to be Dennis’s bunkmate! When Dennis saw that, it was obvious that they were going to try to get him killed by the inmates, which is not very unusual, especially in the California prison system, which is legendary for its corruption. That serial-killer inmate knew what he was being used for, refused to do their bidding, and Dennis became his best friend in prison, and he even told the other inmates that Dennis was under his protection.

When that backfired on the prison officials, they framed Dennis for being a snitch, and repeatedly put him in position to be killed by the inmates, which even blew away the inmates. Alison saved Dennis’s life once again by refusing to give up, and she wrote a letter to the commissioner of the prison reform commission of California. Dennis’s being in prison, in medium security, no less, for failing to file a form, was so bizarre that the commissioner herself drove to Dennis’s prison and arrived, unannounced, to interview Dennis. That spooked the warden, who was likely not in on it, and Dennis soon found himself transferred to the California equivalent of Club Fed, only a mile from where I lived when I went to college, and his last few months in prison were relatively idyllic.

So, at least one hit man or woman doctored his security file in Ventura, and at least one hit man or woman on the inside at the prison doctored that serial killer’s profile (who later killed a child-molester inmate, and likely went back into maximum security), and who knows how many others were involved? But it was relatively few. Not many people have to be in on it, in an evil system, to kangaroo somebody like Dennis into prison and get him killed by the inmates. But since the CIA was involved, my guess is that key palms were well-greased to produce the desired outcome.

Alison pierced the bureaucracy once again, in getting Dennis’s parole moved to New Jersey, where they live to this day. The gangsters planned to have Dennis serve his parole in Ventura, where they would have obviously fabricated some new “violation” that would have seen him enjoy Mr. Deputy’s hospitality once again, and that time, they would get the job done right and finally have Dennis murdered somehow, and make it look like a “tragic incident,” etc.

This all what I have called, “Justice, American-style.” That kind of legal fraud goes back to George Washington. When I eventually encountered Uncles Noam and Ed, they only performed a scholarly proof of what I had already learned the hard way, domestically, and they showed how the USA did it in spades in its foreign policy. The American system is evil, from top to bottom, while it portrays itself as the light of the world.

When I met Dennis, even with what had happened in Seattle, he said that justice could be found, if you pressed into the legal system far enough. By the time that he was released from prison, he called the American legal system the “Just us” system. What Gary Wean and Rodney Stich discovered about California’s legal system – it is run by real-life gangsters, such as Harry Pregerson - was surely no great surprise to me, when I finally encountered their work.

So, for every hit man and woman who actively engaged in evil, there were other accomplices, at various levels of complicity. When I studied the Holocaust and similar events, I could always relate them to what I experienced during my ride with Dennis.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2020 at 03:31.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (5th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Reinhard (5th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #8522
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to keep going on the hit men and women until Dennis was finally run out of the USA, back in 2009. I have written plenty on my day of awakening on the witness stand, and don’t need to get too far into it today, but I want to discuss the seeming disconnect between my downplaying of the assailants and my statement that my day in Kangaroo Court was so influential.

That day was the first time that a psychopath unmasked himself to me. I can’t understate the importance of a moment like that. I had watched him play his Boy Scout games with me since the moment that he got out of his truck to begin the raid. His feces-eating grin and theatrical asides during my testimony, which the judge and prosecutor pointedly ignored, as they were all in on it, was not only intended to intimidate me, but to announce, in no uncertain terms, “Hey, this is fun!”

The events happened so close together that I am no longer sure if Mr. Researcher fled into hiding before or after my testimony. He was hiding in his house for weeks before he fled, to dodge the subpoena that Dennis’s attorney was trying to serve him. I knew when I ascended the witness stand that I would be the defense’s star witness.

So many dynamics came together for me on the witness stand that day, and Mr. Deputy’s imbecilic behavior was merely the catalyst. Just a couple of weeks earlier, the week after George Bush the First was elected, the American government finally admitted that the USA had a big problem with its savings and loan banks, and that partner’s frank admission of four years previously finally came crashing home to me. That cognitive dissonance that arose when I began my career was finally resolved: my erstwhile profession was worthless. The mother of all meltdowns may well be right around the corner, and part of me can hardly believe what I am seeing. We left “normal” behind so long ago.

My own mother had stopped talking to me the day after the raid, and eventually went on a scrapbook tour, using her employer’s libelous newspaper clippings to tell the story of her son the criminal. My own mother became one of my hit women. The building where I testified was a stone’s throw from where I had happily worked immediately before I began my career in LA. It was only a few miles from where I grew up, and I watched the Ventura County complex being built after the groves were mowed down. I went by it nearly every day. A few months after I testified, my bankruptcy hearing was held in the basement of that building, and little more than a year after that, I got married across the street from the County Center and got my marriage license in that same building where I worked. That County Center was the center of my life, in many ways.

On that day on the witness stand, so many disparate threads of my life came together, and so many dynamics that had been running through my life and mind finally congealed. I was in the middle of an evil show, and virtually everybody was having a good old time, reveling in it. Mr. Deputy laughed at my testimony, as did Mr. Sidekick, as did Mr. Cub Reporter. That scene would not have lasted ten seconds in a fifth grade classroom, but in Kangaroo Court, it was simply part of the festive atmosphere, as Dennis sat there in leg-irons, and his own “maverick” attorney was in on it.

My life was never the same after that day. I had been radicalized, and I soon sacrificed my life, to give Dennis a snowball’s chance, which incredibly worked, in the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed. That voice in my head has a lot of explaining to do, but we all understood that what happened after I sacrificed my life was an act of divine intervention. So, as I make my daily posts and produce my site’s writings, it may seem that my little gang and I are going to accomplish exactly nothing. I doubt it. There is far more happening than meets the eye. When I lived with Dennis and his family in Boston, fasting because it was cheaper than eating, as we were about to be evicted, if you had told me what the next two years would bring, I would not have believed any of it.

Mr. Deputy was only a hit man, doing the bidding of whoever put him up to it (it ultimately hailed from the GC level that time), working his dark magic, and he will likely end up in Max’s vicinity when he passes over. But even he played his divine role in events, although not even he suspects it, and I’ll likely try to help rescue him from his “heaven” after we both pass over.

The next month, after my day on the witness stand, was my life’s darkest month, and visions of righteous murder danced in my head. That was the lowest point of my journey. With the New Year, I put it behind me and decided that I would do whatever I could to give a Dennis a chance of living to see this side of the bars again, and I met Gary, whose advice was critical in my springing of Dennis from jail with Mr. Professor. Even I look back at it all and can scarcely believe that it all happened like it did, and if I am ever free to describe all of what was happening in those days, that statement will easily be understood, if it is not already.

A key thing to understand about hit men such as Mr. Deputy is that they are actually cowards. They get in positions of power and work their evil, but when their victims don’t go quietly, they can’t handle it. During the prosecutorial misconduct hearing, Mr. Deputy hid in his house for months, too “ill” to testify. His feces-eating grin was gone.

The next year, when I really began hitting the books, that quote from Machiavelli, which I first read in Ralph’s Medical Dark Ages, summed up the nature of our journey quite succinctly.

I also can’t overemphasize that without my ride with Dennis, I likely would not have much worth saying. It took that ride to wake me up. I surely had many little awakenings, ever since I was 12 (1, 2, 3, 4), but that ride with Dennis brought it all to a head, crystallizing it all, and I never looked at the world the same way again.

When Dennis walked out of jail on April Fool’s Day, I knew that my heroics were no longer necessary, and when the last of my legal fund hired Mr. Big Time Attorney, the tide had definitely turned, although the prosecution continuously pulled their gutter maneuvers, which finally shocked and disgusted Mr. Big Time Attorney enough so that he filed a lawsuit in federal court, gratis, where saints such as Harry Pregerson presided. Mr. Big Time Attorney was soon put in his place, in the education of his lifetime. There was too much pressure brought to bear from high places, and they nearly got Dennis murdered in prison, after kangarooing him there. But after miraculously surviving that, Dennis soon began barnstorming the country, and then the GCs took their game to a new level. The sitting president hated Dennis, the Justice Department, which had earlier called Dennis “squeaky clean,” began digging in, trying to find something on us, and Mr. Skeptic came out of the woodwork to begin his “skeptical” career. I am more than half convinced that he was on the payroll somehow, but it is more psychologically interesting if he wasn’t. I get ahead of myself a little, but it kind of blew me away on how easily his affable skeptic charade worked on people, but I should have not been too surprised.

If I think about it, what I learned since my first stint with Dennis was a generalization of my primary lessons, as I kept seeing them play out over and over, wherever I looked, beginning with my experience at that medical lab. Personal integrity is truly Earth’s scarcest commodity, and that explains our predicament, and everything else is noise. There were still beacons in the darkness to be found, and I was characteristically led to Brian by my “friends” the year after I moved away from my home town, to never return, the year after beginning my education at Noam and Ed’s scholarly knees.

There is a lot more to come, but back to the hit men and women.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2020 at 03:43.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2020), Bluegreen (6th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (7th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #8523
    Thanks

Hi:

When you get away from the epicenter in Ventura, hit men and women worked their magic all the way to the USA’s Supreme Court. The USA has been a plutocracy since the beginning, when its richest citizen became its first president, who engineered history’s greatest swindle. The USA’s first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court was an unabashed plutocrat whose favorite saying was that the people who own the country should run it. So, the corruption and evil that we encountered in the American legal system was not new or unusual, but the USA also has history’s greatest propaganda system, which is also openly plutocratic, as it serves the interests of the rich without fail, and the hypocrisy used to justify such situations is so extreme that Ed had to come up with a new term to describe it: chutzpah. Dennis encountered that murderous chutzpah continually during his legal adventures.

When the judge took Mr. Big Time Attorney hostage, to force Dennis to capitulate, the “deal” that Dennis took was that he pled guilty to not filing the form (because he did not know about the filing requirement), and the higher courts would rule on the constitutionality of a civil law that made the failure to file a form a felony. The higher courts all reneged on that deal, going all the way to the USA’s Supreme Court, and you can find some of the rulings on the Internet, such as here. On one hand, the rulings are all artfully deceptive, such as when the ruling stated:

“On June 22, 1988, Lee was arrested and charged with violating sections of California Civil Code 1812.201 through 1812.221, the Seller's Assisted Marketing Plan Act (SAMP). He was also charged with several counts of common law fraud, all charges stemming from his marketing of a heat pump which was purported to generate electricity. On May 31, 1990, Lee pled guilty to eight of the charged felony counts in the Superior Court of Ventura County, California.”

It subtly conflated the charges that were dropped (the common law fraud) with what Dennis did plead guilty to (not filing the form), to make it appear that Dennis pled guilty to fraud, when he didn’t. But the headlines have lied about it ever since. That was a deliberate deception by the courts. Nearly 20 years later, when the federal government attacked, they repeated the same artful deception and even took it further, when they directly implied that Dennis pled guilty to fraud (their only possible defense is that they are idiots, but that was cleverly written, not sloppily written). Mr. Skeptic was able to parrot the lies ever since, even though he knew full well that Dennis did not plead guilty to fraud. In fact, every media attack that I have seen on Dennis since 1990 parrots that easily disproven lie. What Noam has endured over Cambodia for the past 40 years is trivial, compared to that.

What is also charming about that ruling is that the judges openly admitted that all of the crimes that the prosecution may have committed did not matter: they were all protected by prosecutorial immunity and statute of limitations. No wonder the deputies stole our technical material in the raid and Mr. Investigator openly stated that he lied as much as he needed to to secure his coveted convictions: they knew that the judges had their backs. They had license to lie, steal, and murder. From the Kangaroo Court bankruptcy judge in Seattle to the USA’s Supreme Court, it was Kangaroo Court all the way, without exception. That is Justice, American-style.

After my Ventura days, I saw that judicial corruption in something as mundane as the trucking industry, as the USA’s largest trucking company regularly gets away with murder.

If you read much of Noam’s work, he often compared the USA to Nazi Germany, and unfavorably, such as when Nazi Germany used the USA as its model for its race laws, but the USA’s race laws were too extreme for even the Nazis, who toned it down when adapting the USA’s race laws in forming their own.

So, Dennis’s adventures in the American legal system were typical, for anybody whose efforts threatened the ruling class’s status quo, unwittingly or not, and California has the most corrupt judicial system in the USA, as Gary and Rodney Stich discovered the hard way, with literal gangsters sitting on the bench. When the judges are literally gangsters, it does not take much to grease their palms, and palms were greased all along the way in Dennis’s legal odyssey. When I write that the American legal system is evil, from top to bottom, that is not some kind of rhetorical flourish. I have actually witnessed that evil, from top to bottom.

When the judge took Mr. Big Time Attorney hostage, to force Dennis to capitulate, Mr. Big Time Attorney promised Dennis that he would do all of Dennis’s appeal work for free, and that the appeal would take at least six or seven years to wind its way through the courts. Well, as usual, Dennis’s treatment set records, and the courts, all the way to the USA’s Supreme Court, all reneged on Dennis’s deal, and two years later, Dennis found himself in prison, where the authorities repeatedly tried to get him killed by the inmates, which nearly succeeded, and Dennis got “lucky” and only had some fingers broken and teeth knocked out. The last time that I saw Dennis with his teeth was the day after he got out of prison. The next time that I saw him, he was wearing dentures.

As I summarize the many evil deeds committed by public officials, the media, Dennis’s allies, and the like, again, my purpose is to show why we don’t enjoy the benefits of free energy and live in the Fifth Epoch today. This isn’t a litany for litany’s sake, but is meant to help people understand how our world really works, not the fairy-tale versions in the newspapers and history books. If this can help prevent free energy newbies from rushing out and proselytizing to their social circles and heading toward catastrophe, it will have been worth it. Naïveté in this field is regularly fatal.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th February 2020 at 14:14.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (7th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), onevoice (17th February 2020), Reinhard (7th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #8524
    Thanks

Hi:

As with Seattle (Betsy on the outside, Bill on the inside), it was an inside-outside job in Ventura (Mr. Deputy on the outside, Ken on the inside), in which the government attacks from the outside were coordinated with a provocateur or two on the inside, and the media also played a key role from the beginning.

The first media coverage that Dennis’s company got in Seattle was being called a scam by an electric company, as it called for an Attorney General’s investigation. Putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free was quite the crime, which the public needed protection from. Dennis stood on his head to get cooperation from the electric companies, thinking that he would get the tickertape parade for bringing the conservation that their full-page ads begged for. That Dennis’s effort, which was the most brilliant and benevolent thing that I ever saw in the business world, could be portrayed as a scam was mind-boggling at first, but as I received my slow education during my ride with Dennis, I came to understand how normal it all was. As Orwell wrote in 1984, the public is kept in a state of “controlled insanity,” and now that I have eyes to see, it is blatantly obvious every day, and I watch people line up for their brainwashing, addicted to the likes of Rachel Maddow.

When my first stint with Dennis was finished, when I moved to Ohio in 1990, more than four years since I met Dennis, I knew that the media shamelessly lied to the public, and as I began to learn at Noam and Ed’s scholarly feet, I learned why, or, at least, partly why. Just as with free energy suppression, most of what the media serves up is due to structural constraints, not conspiratorial behavior. Most of the evil is performed by people’s just doing their jobs, believing in their missions. It is the same dynamic for why about 90% of all men will slaughter innocent people if properly induced, and more than half of them will do their best to professionally execute their duty, even if it is slaughtering children in their mothers’ arms. It is part of our heritage as social animals, and it brings up the issue of whether humanity is really a sentient species. My jury is still out on that.

Even Ed stated that his Propaganda Model did not preclude conspiratorial media behavior and elite intervention. He just said that it was not needed to explain most of the media’s performance. I had already taken a real-world class on that dynamic, which was why I was a most eager pupil. But it still took me about two years before I finally understood what Noam was saying. If I was eager, talented, already went through the meat grinder, and it still took two years, how hard is it for average people to understand? My experience has been that it is almost impossible for them to. Most don’t want to, anyway. It is the very rare person who has awakened to the Matrix that we all live in, the media plays a key role in maintaining the elite-serving illusions, and believing in them provides material rewards and egocentric strokes. It is all brilliantly subtle.

Two weeks after meeting Dennis, I saw the first media attack during my ride with him, by a “consumer advocate” reporter, as she interviewed “consumer protection” heroine Betsy, mere days before Betsy’s conscience finally got to her and she quit her career with the Attorney General’s office (my guess is that Betsy was actually looking for a new career when she did that interview). It was a gentle wake-up call for me, as all of the Seattle events were. 1986 was my life’s happiest year, while 1988 was my worst, by far. But 1988 finally woke me up, I got together with my future wife that year, so even then, there was compensation, and the heavy hand of my “friends” was regularly in evidence.

In Boston, we had a media blackout, with the exception of one small newspaper chain that gave us positive coverage, and the reporter wanted to work for us. In Ventura, the first media coverage was the day after the raid, and by that time, I knew what was coming. When Dennis was arrested, a propaganda clip played on LA’s TV stations, and when the LA Times got into the act (1, 2), it largely completed my education on how the media operated: they can literally make it up as they go. When Mr. Cub Reported openly laughed at my testimony, along with Mr. Deputy and Mr. Sidekick, and his article the next day was virtually dictation of Mr. Deputy’s lies, nothing that the media could ever do again would surprise me. When I saw the media parrot government lies at my next job, only a few months later, as a government-media alliance tried to put my employer out of business, it was almost amusing to me by then.

The media plays a key role in the social-control mechanisms of so-called democratic societies. As Noam has long stated, the media serves a similar role to the oppressive apparatus in totalitarian societies. And as Noam and Ed often observed in their work, the West’s media and related indoctrinations comprise a far more effective social-control mechanism than a dictator’s resort to violence and clumsy propaganda. The most effective prison is the one in which the prisoners don’t even realize that they are in prison. As Dennis said during my first stint with him: “Put a man in a big enough cage, and he thinks he is free.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th February 2020 at 17:08.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #8525
    Thanks

Hi:

Dennis spent two years behind bars. During his first stint, Mr. Deputy oversaw the care of his career-making catch, and acted like some Snidely Whiplash parody of evil, throwing Dennis into solitary confinement for trying to throw a Christmas party for his fellow inmates, and other evil-minded treatments of Dennis, as he tried to break Dennis for trial. During Dennis’s second stint behind bars, the prison authorities repeatedly tried to get Dennis murdered by the inmates, and it nearly worked.

Both times, I met Dennis immediately after his release from incarceration, and he treated his incarceration experiences as opportunities to rest up for his next adventures, almost like a vacation. You had to see it to believe it. He used that “downtime” to write his most significant books: My Quest and The Alternative.

Mr. Professor took in Dennis’s wife and children when he was first arrested, and his home address and phone number were the only ways to contact Dennis for years. For years after Dennis was released from jail, Mr Professor received phone calls from Dennis’s former inmates, who wanted to let Dennis know that they were still treading the straight-and-narrow, and to thank the man who changed their lives. I have never met or heard of anybody else like Dennis on the planet in my lifetime. The voice knew what it was doing, leading me to him, and it has been more than an honor to have been associated with him.

The so-called Black Hats saw Dennis as one of the greatest threats to their hegemony that they ever had to deal with, while the White Hats saw Dennis as a potential white knight on a steed, to publicly bring the free energy and related pigs to market, when the time was right. Dennis received GC attention that I am not liberty to publicly discuss these days, but one day, I may be able to. To see him attacked by hit men and women and thieves, and vilified in the media, was one of the greatest educational experiences of my life, and when I later encountered the treatments that Noam, Ed, and Howard received, it all rang so familiarly, and that Ed’s Wikipedia bio today is libelous is just how today’s world works. TPTB receive some “credit” for that, as do their minions, but the vast majority is due to how the great mass of humanity is easily manipulated by playing to their fears, greed, addictions, and the like. I understand how somebody like Jesus could be nailed to the cross while the crowd cheered. The enemy is and always has been us, not the “bad guys.”

For more than 20 years, in every forum that I was ever in, other than Avalon, when I would begin to tell this story, the trolls would swarm me, Mr. Skeptic would stalk me, the admins would incredibly pile on (1, 2), and I would be kicked out of forums, have my threads erased, etc. This is simply how our world works, as my journey’s primary lesson was driven home repeatedly.

When I moved to Ohio and Dennis left Ventura (Mr. Professor went bankrupt, and the Ventura ordeal shortened his life), he began raising hell again, joined the Patriot Movement, and tried the Madison Avenue approach. After Ventura, I had strong doubts that the businessman’s approach to free energy would work, and when I saw Dennis’s appeals to nationalism, religion, and capitalism, it took me many years to finally understand what they all had in common: they were the USA’s dominant population management ideologies, which the ruling classes used to manage their subject populations. Dennis was essentially using their own tools against them, and those ideologies were rooted in fear and scarcity. I had strong doubts that such an approach would work, and I grew apart from Dennis after Ventura, partly because I had to lick my own wounds, but I also began the journey that has resulted in my public writings. It is not something that Dennis could have done or even been interested in much, and I saw that it filled a void that needed to be addressed, as I groped toward my comprehensive perspective.

Oh, I looked on in awe at Dennis’s efforts since 1990, but I didn’t see that what he was attempting would work. I should not have signed on with him again for that brief stint in 1996-1997, and I nearly went to prison myself that time. I instantly declined his offer in 2006, and am happy that I did. I am not sure that what I am doing will work, either, but the love and enlightenment approach has never been tried before, it won’t risk anybody’s life, except perhaps mine, and we’ll see how it goes.

After Ventura, Dennis’s assailants were a little different from Ventura and before, as people such as Mr. Skeptic crawled out of the gutters, heaving their slime, Dennis was vilified in the free energy community, of all places, and the final attacks on his efforts were inflicted by the federal government, after David Rockefeller got involved. I don’t see that Rockefeller played near the top, but down a level or three. As with the JFK hit, I see the final take-down of Dennis’s energy efforts as originating more at the national level than the global one.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2020 at 16:52.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #8526
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday was my first day off in a couple of weeks, and might be my last day off for a month, as my day job is in its busiest time of the year. I took the opportunity to have an overdue talk with Michael Hyson. He was a close colleague of Elizabeth Rauscher, was one of Brian’s colleagues, can corroborate key aspects of Mark’s tale, is onboard with not only the reality of free energy technology, but its transformative potential, and he has plenty to say about cetaceans.

It is sure to be an interesting conversation, and might be the beginning of my having these kinds of conversations and posting them on YouTube (if they don’t delete them ). Several of my interviews are there and scattered across the Internet, and they seem to be good, ancillary bits that complement my essays and forum work. We’ll see how that goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2020 at 18:37.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (10th February 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #8527
    Thanks

Hi:

I think that I have done enough on the hit men and women for now. They ranged from the outright criminal, such as Betsy and Mr. Deputy, to people who were just doing their jobs in an evil system, not really in on it, as in knowing that they were engaging in a crime and were planning on being compensated a little extra for their efforts. Some of the hit men were actually murderers, some put Dennis in position to be murdered, and Bill the BPA Hit Man was directly responsible for a woman’s death, but the rest were just trying to wipe out Dennis’s effort, at various levels of complicity, and one even boasted that he did not care if Dennis was innocent or not, and would happily lie to achieve his goal of convicting Dennis.

I have regularly put “investigator” in quotes on this thread, because such “investigators” bore no resemblance to the popular conception of an investigator. Noam has been targeted by the FBI and the like, he has seen dossiers compiled on him, and he has stated that if you read a dossier on yourself compiled by such “investigators,” you will only vaguely recognize that they are writing about you. The “investigators” have minds and spirits so warped by their professions and ideologies that what comes out is something with only a faint resemblance to reality, and the picture that they painted of Noam was like a funhouse-mirror caricature of him. That is about the best that the “investigators” of Dennis have done over the years, when they were not actually performing criminal acts themselves, oh the irony.

Mr. Skeptic’s Skeptical Inquirer article was one of those times when I saw a psychopath unmask himself. My first and greatest instance of that was Mr. Deputy’s performance when I was on the witness stand, and everything since then has been the small stuff. After 1988, human behavior could never surprise me again.

However, it was still educational to see how the hit men and women plied their trade, and being on the receiving end of their crimes can be unforgettable. Ever since he unmasked himself, Mr. Skeptic stalked me on the Internet, wherever I appeared. Forums come and go, and the only evidence that still exists on the Internet is here, and that was relatively gentle for him. In one forum that is gone, I made a post after joining (when I saw them discussing my work), and the next day, Mr. Skeptic was there, heaving what I have come to call a “disinformation bomb.” He wrote an attacking post that had about 20 bullet-pointed pieces of “evidence” of what a criminal Dennis was. It was intended to overwhelm the reader, but if you actually knew anything about the issues, it was 20 bullet-pointed lies, half-truths, and misrepresentations. He honed his bomb over the years, and he almost certainly bombed the admins in those forums that he stalked me to, which led to my being kicked out of such forums.

The disinformation bomb technique is effective on unwary recipients and spectators (similar to the 48 and 50+ charge bombs heaved by Betsy in Seattle and the prosecution in Ventura). Sometimes, it will lead their attacks, but it can also end it as kind of an exclamation point, as Mr. Skeptic did when finishing his Skeptical Inquirer article. Once he unmasked himself, he had no need to pose as a thoughtful and fair-minded “skeptic” any longer, as he was going for blood, and he knew that most people would succumb to his disinformation bomb. That free energy talking head began his attack with a disinformation bomb, too. Either begin or end the attack with the bomb, and it usually has the desired effect.

That the “skeptical” community embraced Mr. Skeptic told me more than I needed to know about organized skepticism, and I consider it to be a criminal enterprise today.

Next, I’ll write about the thieves, who could be more effective than the hit men and women in wiping out Dennis’s efforts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th February 2020 at 13:43.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (10th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #8528
    Thanks

Hi:

The Thieves

On the thieves, like with the hit men posts, I’ll start with the days before I met Dennis, as he received his baptism by fire on the East Coast. When I chased Dennis out to Boston, he had just documented his story until then with about ten entertaining hours of videotape, as he told the story to an heiress who was going to be the “angel” for Dennis’s next round, as he held up documents to the camera as he talked. Of course, by the time that I got to Boston, that heiress was long gone, in an early example of how the rich and famous come through: they don’t. Big talk is what they are good at, and they never deliver.

From the earliest days of his idealistic business adventures, his associates tried to steal what he was doing, the Mob tried several times, and they were sometimes successful. Dennis’s business partners would steal his businesses, and when the company then fell apart, as Dennis was the reason it was successful, the thieves then blamed Dennis. It was like killing the golden goose and then blaming it for not producing more eggs. That kind of stupidity and insanity is very common in the business world, especially at the lower levels, at what I have called the “street-corner” level of capitalism. Those would-be entrepreneurs could be quasi-criminals and often outright criminals, patrolling the waters, seeking opportunities for plunder.

When Dennis got involved with his heat pump, the same thing repeatedly happened. Dennis would take a moribund technology and business processes stuck at the craftsman-stage, industrialize it, and take it to the moon, and everybody around him would get infected with greed. He did it in the foam insulation business and that heat pump. Dennis’s business associates wrecked or stole his businesses several times on the East Coast, many more attempts were not successful, and Dennis became very wary of having business partners.

The last time on the East Coast, mobsters stole his company and proceeded to pull off a real scam, and likely gave cement shoes to Dennis’s partner who helped them steal the company. When Dennis ended up in his home town of Yakima, the local robber baron coerced Dennis into working with him, and eventually squeezed Dennis out, saying that he did not need Dennis any longer. That was when Dennis made his fateful drive over the Cascades to Seattle, as he launched the greatest effort yet made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace. That was when the fireworks really began.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2020 at 12:57.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (10th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #8529
    Thanks

Hi:

In Seattle, I did not arrive until the company was in its death throes, strangled by the incessant attacks on it. Until Bill the BPA Hit Man arrived on the scene, I don’t recall hearing about anybody trying to steal Dennis’s company, but there were likely attempts. Betsy’s initial attack, orchestrated while Dennis was on a business trip to Indiana, was almost certainly coordinated with Bill’s attack from the inside, as he tried to incite a mutiny, to steal Dennis’s company out from under him while he was away. In all of Dennis’s efforts, he was easily recognized as the engine that made it all go, so taking Dennis out was always the key to wiping out his companies. So, stealing it from him was an obvious way to wipe out the company, as the thieves could quickly run it into the ground. Thieves who thought that they leapt aboard the gravy train if they stole Dennis’s companies all ran them into the ground, anyway, so a hit man who stole the company would not have to work very hard to run it into the ground and spread destruction far and wide, so that nothing would emerge from the smoking crater to try again. Ken did that in Ventura.

When Bill made his play, and was fired the next day when he would not stop, he immediately went to Spokane and tried to get John Spickard to pull his company’s funding of Dennis’s. You can see John refer to it in his affidavit. I don’t know when John was being set up to have his company stolen, as a way to steal Dennis’s, but both efforts were led by the same people. For those with a little understanding of how businesses and ownership go, it can be initially difficult to understand how a company can be stolen. There are many ways to do it, by stealing customers, funding, even the building that a business is in, but by stealing the ownership stake is common enough, which was how John and Dennis had their companies stolen.

When John had Dennis buy that shell company so that John could get a piece of the action, the seed of how Dennis’s company was stolen was sown then. Dennis was not a complete rube, and hired Mr. Controller, who became my boss when Dennis hired me, to ensure that his acquisition of the shell company was properly executed. Of course, Mr. Controller not only did not execute the deal properly, but used his fiduciary negligence to help engineer the theft of Dennis’s company, instead. That was a criminal act, and if there was truly any justice in this world, Mr. Controller’s career would have been over, as well as a likely prison term, but we don’t live in that world.

Just like how Bill’s attempt to steal the company fell on largely deaf ears, as Dennis’s net worth was $50 million on the day before Betsy and Bill struck, Mr. Controller’s play would not have worked unless the company was in its death throes. People are generally not that stupid, and would not have played along with Southwick and company’s theft attempt unless the company was already severely damaged.

When Dennis hired Bill, he knew that Bill was not who he presented himself as, but wanted to keep him nearby, to keep an eye on him, which I consider to be a mistake that I don’t plan on making. Dennis took in a Vietnam Vet, Harlow, whom Dennis deceptively told Bill was Dennis’s confidant, and Bill immediately latched onto his first dupe in the company. Out of the few hundred people who were involved with the company, Bill eventually duped maybe a dozen people into his circle, and several of them took Dennis’s company into bankruptcy court with an obviously fraudulent petition, but the judge was in on it, too, as well as Dennis’s attorney, so the lawsuit was allowed to slowly strangle the company, as Dennis tried to avoid the other death blows aimed at the company. I put Bill’s dupes into the thief category, while Bill was a thief as part of his hit man duties. I am not sure about Southwick’s crew, whether they were just thieves, or also hit men. Of course, they had plenty of help from the inside, of which Mr. Controller was the ringleader inside, and he recruited our general counsel to help out, who later openly admitted that they stole Dennis’s company. You had to be an idiot to believe anything else, and when that cheer went up from the crowd, when Southwick said, “We don’t need Dennis anymore!,” that was my first big awakening moment during my ride with Dennis. Like Betsy, our general counsel also got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, defrauding senior citizens, but was only censured, not disbarred. He works to this day only a few miles from my home, and Mr. Controller runs a company in Seattle today.

Those were far from the only thieves during the Seattle days, and I don’t know who all of them were, but I recall that Terry and Reggie did their best to steal the company, and Reggie’s performance in the bankruptcy court was one of my early moments of awakening. In that court that day, I saw the piranhas versus the sharks versus the barracudas versus the crocodiles. I never saw anything quite like it before or since.

In Boston, one of Dennis’s Seattle salesmen got his family involved, which eventually drove them to bankruptcy, but they bought the last of Dennis’s Seattle inventory, and that purchase is what gave me my second and final paycheck from the Seattle days, as I slowly ran through my yuppie war chest from my LA days and had to move back in with my grandparents before chasing Dennis to Boston.

That salesman and his family were naïve and arrogant, and treated Dennis like some wayward salesman who could not be trusted. I still look back in awe at that, that they could be so blind. Dennis kept trying to bail them out, and they fought him every step of the way. After I became Dennis’s partner, they presented a partnership agreement for Dennis to sign for his effort in New England, and when Dennis and I read it, buried deeply in the document was a clause to remove Dennis from the business, essentially a trigger to steal the company. We kind of laughed at it, and Dennis never signed it. Before I even got to Boston, Dennis went into salesman’s mode and started stacking contracts for systems again, bailing out that family, and the lead salesman tried to steal the operation from Dennis.

After Mr. Mentor cut his secret deal with Dennis, which was the beginning of the ruination of my life, we began preparing for the move to Ventura, and Dennis hired a man to manage the Boston operation in our absence. He naturally tried to steal it.

When we hit Ventura, Dennis soon hit on the program that was his next rocket ship, Mr. Mentor finally came aboard, and I experienced the explosive growth that I had heard about. We went from a few volunteers to 40 employees in a couple of months, with hundreds of customers across the USA. I have never seen anything like it before or since. As the rocket ship began to take off, there were multiple attempts to steal it by some of those customers. By that time, I had seen around a dozen attempts to steal Dennis’s companies, and I told Dennis one day how shocking it was to see, and he said that the first 50 times he saw it, he was shocked, too. That extortion attempt by Mr. Inventor and a few “loyalists” was what I consider another theft attempt. So, before 1988 arrived, I was well on my way to awakening to the stark reality of our world, but 1988 was really my year of education. When that year finally came to a close, my life had been shattered and I was radicalized.

Just as in Seattle, the theft attempts could not be successful unless Dennis was in a headlock from the hit men and women, and it was not until Dennis was arrested with his million dollar bail that Ken struck, with Mr. Stooge as his primary henchman. When I met them in the parking lot of our facility, with Mr. Engineer, I had no idea what was happening, but smelled their play in an instant. I had seen that movie too many times by then, and so had Mr. Engineer. It absolutely blew me away that Mr. Engineer signed on with Ken, and got Mr. Researcher to play along. I refused to believe it at first, and immediately went to see Mr. Researcher, to warn him, and he scoffed at my warnings. That event, maybe more than any other, was my radicalizing moment, even more so than my day on the witness stand. If Mr. Engineer and Mr. Researcher signed on with the theft attempt, who wouldn’t? Well, Mr. Professor, for one, but he was one of the few. That same day, I watched employees steal everything that they could as they ran out the door, even encouraged to by Mr. Deputy and friends. Ken slit Mr. Engineer’s throat almost immediately, so he and Mr. Researcher thankfully never got the chance to get in too deeply, and to his credit, soon before he died, Mr. Engineer told Mr. Researcher that they were the world’s “saps,” who were easily manipulated by the forces of darkness.

Ken, like Bill, was a thief and hit man rolled into one, as stealing the company was part of the hit. After I left Ventura, to never return, Dennis tried rebuilding again, after Mr. Professor went bankrupt and his health failed from the stress from the ordeal, which shortened his life. In early 1992, Dennis flew me to Las Vegas for a conference on his Madison Avenue approach, and I amazingly witnessed a company at the event that was planning to steal Dennis’s company. When I signed back on with Dennis in 1996, after he worked on me for seven years, there were more than 30 attempts to lure Yull Brown away from Dennis before his Philadelphia show, when Mr. Skeptic began his rise to fame as a “skeptic.” Even Mr. Skeptic tried his hand at stealing Dennis’s effort, after the collapse in 1997, trying to round up Dennis’s dealers, with noble rhetoric about making them whole, saint that he is.

When I state that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, it is not just a wild idea that I came up with one day, but it was the primary lesson of my journey, which I resisted every step of the way, until it was beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. That issue far outranks any other reason for why we don’t live in the Fifth Epoch today, and instead have our toes over the edge of the abyss. Next to the integrity issue, everything else is noise.

That ends my summary of the thieves for now, but my cast of characters has more categories to go, many more.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2020 at 14:07.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (11th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Reinhard (11th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #8530
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I move on, here is a little coda on the hit men and women and thieves…

Dennis wrote, “I have never been had by a man that I didn’t like.” People without any experience in these areas think that the hit men and women and thieves are easy to spot, as if there is something about their appearance or body language that gives them away. That is a delusion. They don’t hold a sign over their heads, or have pointy tails poking out of their pants. Mr. Deputy and Ken Hodgell had mastered the art of looking like harmless do-gooders. Mr. Deputy acted like a Boy Scout just doing this job, and Ken looked and acted just like Mr. Rogers, at least until they unmasked themselves to their victims (1, 2). They were top-shelf psychopaths, sicced on our efforts, and I watched them dupe people effortlessly with their act, even as they sank in their daggers.

When the more honest people attacked Dennis’s efforts as part of attempts to steal them, some even made admissions to him such as, “You are so talented that you can always rebuild, but this will be the only chance that I will have in my lifetime to make it big.” They were not only not talented at making an honest living, but they were also too stupid to realize that they were killing the golden goose or what Dennis was up against. The most common excuse that Dennis heard from such people was, “It is nothing personal, just business.” That is what real mobster hit men think, as they perform their labors. When I write that the problems of free energy are those of integrity and sentience, not technology and money, these are salient examples of the issue.

After my first stint with Dennis, when I hit the books, those issues kept arising, and I eventually realized that I was not seeing anything really unusual during my ride with Dennis. We were encountering average people and just discovering how the world really worked, not the propaganda version of it. One day, as we witnessed one more outrage, Dennis said, “The reason why our institutions are corrupt is because people are corrupt.” The stakes that we faced, however, amplified the dynamics. Very few people can last for long on a stage where they are offered a billion dollars to go away before the boom is lowered on them. We all had our egos challenged, I have done my fair share of wrestling with mine, and had a 20-year battle with the bottle before I finally prevailed. There are endless casualties in this pursuit, and very few are fit for the duty. Those are just the numbers, which eventually guided me to my current approach.

Unless they are psychopaths, people will not go out of their way to hurt anybody, but they won’t help anybody much, either. In a world of scarcity and fear, they are preoccupied with their own survival and try to get through their lives with their consciences somewhat intact, but they usually develop addictive behaviors of some kind, to help them cope. Their horizons of awareness generally extend no further than their immediate self-interest, which can include the welfare of their in-group.

Everybody that I respected on my journey began their adventures naively, to slowly awaken to reality. Our journeys were similar to those stages of grieving, as we went through denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance, and the sign of completing that journey is when you no longer judge it and just accept the situation. If people want to get angry with God or whoever set up such a reality, I am sympathetic. That voice in my head has plenty of explaining to do. But, my mystical understanding is that we all asked to be here, believe it or not, and that all of us are doing important work, even Ken, Bill, and Mr. Deputy. We all reap what we sow, and Mr. Deputy and Ken are headed towards Max’s neighborhood when they pass over, as that is what turns them on, and I’ll probably try to help them leave their “heavens” after we both pass, although they are likely going to be dug in pretty deeply.

My spiritual training came in very handy during my odyssey, helping me put it all in perspective. Maybe it is not an accurate perspective, but anything that leads us to love is worthy, IMO, and anything less is definitely less. Anybody on this path for long knows that where a person’s heart is is all-important, and the rest is noise.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2020 at 15:04.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Inaiá (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Melinda (13th February 2020), Reinhard (12th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #8531
    Thanks

Hi:

My Friends, Family, and Colleagues

I first encountered the idea that we each create our own realities in Seth’s work. Seth got into the details in his books, of how we do it. In works such as Michael Roads’s, people can read descriptions of paranormal states that witness how we all jointly “hallucinate” physical reality. As another channel once said, we each do create our own realities, but we don’t create anybody else’s. That is really kind of a mind-boggling concept, and if so, it is not obvious when we are here. In afterlife descriptions, the idea is normal, as whatever we imagine becomes real to us. So, in physical reality, our creation of it is far more subtle than it is in other dimensions, and could be called a kind of “psychological projection.”

In more mundane fashion, there is the idea of psychological projection, in which we project our motivations on others, thinking that others think like we do, when they don’t. We have to think sufficiently alike to co-create this reality, but we are all on different journeys, and Michael’s concepts, of soul ages, overleaves, roles, and chief features, at least create a framework to make the idea comprehensible. I recall in the Aquarian Gospel Jesus’s statement that those with crime in their hearts readily accuse others of crimes.

I bring this up because the mark of naïveté is to believe that others are motivated as we are, and my fellow Boy and Girl Scouts had to learn that one, usually early in their journeys, but it could take some, such as Ralph McGehee, well more than a decade before finally figuring it out.

I write this to introduce another category in my cast of characters: my social circles; my friends, family, and colleagues. In my free energy salad days, my friends and family not only heard all about it, but many became my investors. Oh, what a mistake that was. A noble error, but still an error, and it, more than anything else, saw my life ruined less than two years later. However, there was compensation even then, and some friends comported themselves at the highest levels and became gold nuggets to me today, and Mr. Professor is at the head of my pantheon. I can’t regret any of it, but what a harsh way to learn. Even the friend who became my staunchest supporter during the Ventura nightmare later attacked me in criminal fashion, as he could not handle my radicalized worldview, and I was not as patient and understanding of his delusions as I could have been.

That is why I constantly caution free energy newcomers from rushing out and proselytizing the free energy gospel to their social circles, but they nearly always do it, anyway, and the best of them come back to me, chastened by the experience, telling tales of ostracism. Relationships and careers can end that way.

My first hint of what was to come was when a former girlfriend began attacking me, within a couple months of my becoming Dennis’s partner. Oh, the poor girl, and foolish me. There was no way that she could ever understand the issues or what I was going through, and it was really only a gentle wake-up call for what was coming. Fast forward a few years, when I heard that my mother had created a scrapbook of the libelous newspaper clippings on us and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal, and I nearly laughed when I heard it, as I was so far past being hurt in that way by then.

I still talk about “Wade’s World” with my social circles, with the few who want to hear about it, but I lived it. It is not something that I got from a book or a clever YouTube video, and even I only have a relative few people in my life who want to hear about any of it, and I stay well clear of it with most people.

If people want to shatter their social circles and get ostracized, a great way to do it is to talk up the coming Epoch with them. The vast majority of humanity simply does not want to hear about it, and it does not take long for them to understand that the Fifth Epoch means the end of the world as we know it, and that scares them. They won’t begin to understand until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal, but it took me many years to understand that.

Also, the reasons for why we don’t enjoy the benefits of free energy today scares them, partly because it shows whom they have given their power to (not pretty), and the Big Lies that they imbibe each day. That is not fun to discover, and the vast majority of humanity would rather stay asleep, living their lives of quiet desperation, temporarily sating their addictions, and just trying to survive another day. They are simply on another path. All of my fellow travelers went through their moments of disgust and dismay, when they began to understand how asleep humanity was and how it is its own worst enemy, and began openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species. The best of us got past that and accepted it is as humanity’s state today. It is just what it is, but it does not mean that we gave up, either.

As I wrote in my previous post, understanding all of that, and relinquishing judgment of it and accepting it, means that a person is ready to do something productive in this realm. I am not quietly sitting on my hands, riding on our fast train to oblivion. I have a goal in mind, but I have also accepted that it may be humanity’s fate to self-exterminate itself, as one of the key lessons that ensouled species can learn. I admit that I would like Scotty to beam me up before it comes to that ( ), and realistically, I would likely not live to see it, but today’s children might, but I also know that this is what I have signed up for, fool that my soul is. I accepted long ago that am on some kind of special assignment, I can’t recommend it to anybody, but I also can’t regret any of it, either. All of my fellow travelers went through some kind of meat grinder on this journey, and it shortened some of our lives (1, 2), and others should have been dead long ago, but we all signed up for it, both mystically and practically. The free energy milieu is not the place to wake up. There are gentler ways. That is why I constantly state that people have to come to me already awakened, at least to some degree.

So, my family, friends, and colleagues were a vitally important aspect of my journey, and my greatest lessons were learned via them, not through the hit men and women, or coming to understand how the food chain on Earth works, or all of my years of study. But they were harsh lessons that I would not wish on anybody. It is far more comfortable to live in the happy-family delusion, entrenched in our sociality, than it is to truly awaken. Very few do it or want to, and I really can’t blame them. “Give me another beer!”

Ah, not really. As Yogananda’s guru replied, when asked about how the masses seemed happy with their lot, shuffling through their lives, having another beer, that those people sleep the fitful sleep of ignorance. But the seductions of sleep are attractive, and that scene in The Matrix, in which that traitor openly wished that he had taken the blue pill, is an allegory of today’s world, in more ways than one.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2020 at 12:56.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (13th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), earthdreamer (20th February 2020), Franny (13th February 2020), Joseph McAree (13th February 2020), Krist (13th February 2020), Melinda (14th February 2020), Reinhard (13th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #8532
    Thanks

Hi:

To say that my journey was shocking is an understatement. It woke me up, but there are gentler ways to achieve that. When I slowly realized that the world that I was taught about bore little resemblance to what I encountered on my wild ride, I began to study why that was.

Those days of study began over 30 years ago, and I eventually learned that the real world that I encountered, not the propaganda version, had evolutionary and economic foundations, and those have always been and always will be rooted in the energy issue. Humans are social animals, and humans cherish their in-group statuses, as that is how people survive. All dominant ideologies are designed to create in-groups at the expense of outgroups, and everybody plays along. People sell out their integrity and sentience for survival, our system encourages it, and few ever overcome it. The integrity and sentience issues complement each other.

Dennis catered to those dominant ideologies rather than challenge them, but if he had challenged them, his audience would have been about as large as mine is. The masses don’t like having their egocentric delusions challenged, and cracking the mass movement nut is not how free energy is going to manifest, as it is antithetical to integrity and sentience. All mass movements are built on some kind of mutual self-interest, which is the very definition of politics, and they all have some kind of lowest-common-denominator assumptions that everybody adheres to, to build movement cohesion, but they are always self-serving and cater to scarcity and fear, in both obvious and subtle ways.

The GCs are the masters of scarcity and fear, and have long been committed to keeping humanity in that state, as the masses are then effortlessly manipulated by playing to their egos. A soul-centric approach has never been tried before, which plays to integrity and sentience, or love and enlightenment, not scarcity and fear.

In the Fifth Epoch, scarcity and fear will no longer reign, but getting to there from here is the hard part, and my cast of characters all taught me important lessons, which led to my current approach. The approach will work. If not by me, then by another. I may not live to see the fruit of my effort, and that is OK, as long as humanity turns the corner!

Free energy, antigravity, and other technologies are on the planet and older than I am, and will form the foundation of the Fifth Epoch. The technical project has already been completed. All that is lacking is the focused integrity and sentience to bring it out from the shadows, where the worst elements of humanity control it today, although there is dissent in those ranks.

On to my next group: inventors.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2020 at 14:36.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #8533
    Thanks

Hi:

Inventors

The inventor’s orientation was my original one on the energy issue, as I learned at Mr. Mentor’s knee. I was amazingly raised around rocket scientists (1, 2) and other technical professionals, and was well on my way to becoming a scientist when that voice in my head had other plans for me.

When that voice led me to Dennis, I saw inventors as heroes. Mr. Inventor, AKA Bob, is the first person who began to demonstrate that my initial view on inventors was delusional. Like any other talent that people have, in our world of scarcity and fear, the first priority is to get fed with it. I was a talented athlete, and some friends and neighbors tried their hands at professional sports (only one made it, as a professional baseball player). I worked in LA for five years, and half of my pals were in entertainment, as musicians, actors, writers, directors, producers, and the like. I saw, up-close and personal, all of that competition to get that brass ring. In sports and entertainment, there are a few big winners, and everybody else loses. Inventing is like that, too. In normal inventing, the inventors almost never profit from their inventions, even the successful inventions, as they lose control of them on the way to market. In free energy inventing, the best that an inventor can hope for is the golden handcuffs. At worst, they will have shortened lives.

But Mr. Inventor was only the first of a long parade of inventors that I witnessed cycle through Dennis’s organizations, which included Victor Fischer and Yull Brown, and Mr. Mentor was also part of that parade. In the end, not one of them had the right stuff.

If Joya Pope’s reading of me was accurate, I am an artisan soul, and when an artisan is operating from love, the heart of art is accessed, which is the fount of creativity. So, I have always been enthralled by the creative process, and that seemed to have blinded me to the reality of creative people in our world: they use it to get fed, first. That inventors primarily invent to get rich and famous was one of the final lessons that I learned on my journey, and thinking that they were motivated differently was perhaps my most persistent delusion that took the longest to overcome. Their egos can also go overboard when facing the perils and temptations of the free energy issue, and declare themselves to be the Second Coming and Messiah, such are the hazards of this pursuit.

So, my love affair with inventors was a key aspect of my journey, where I learned some of my most important lessons.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2020 at 14:48.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2020), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (14th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #8534
    Thanks

Hi:

Scientists

This category in my cast of characters has been one of my most interesting. As a group, they have been inspiring, frustrating, and educational, and their blind-spots have been as amazing to witness as their insights. I have written a great deal about science and scientists, and there is no need to go too far down this rabbit hole today, but scientists definitely deserve their own category.

A physicist performs what is called “pure science,” and an engineer is in “applied science.” A facility in math is generally a prerequisite for scientific work, but it can also be seductive and distracting. Einstein worked without math whenever he could, as he realized its limitations. One of my favorite sayings of his is his observation that the more elegant and beautiful the math used to describe a theory, the more likely that the theory was wrong.

I was raised to be a scientist from the cradle, and met my first rocket scientist when I was four. Archeology and paleontology were my first loves, around age eight, and it graduated to chemistry a few years later. In my third year of chemistry studies, the reality of life as a chemist finally hit me, I got out, and that voice in my head set my path since then.

From the time that that voice changed my studies from science to business, until it led me to Dennis, I was in the social sciences, more or less, being steeped in economic theory, crunching numbers for a living, and being thoroughly lied to.

What Dennis was doing when I met him was really applied science. He was instrumental in improving that heat pump and trying to industrialize a fledgling industry (Fourth Epoch) that was stuck as the craftsman stage (Third Epoch). When Dennis got his free energy idea, I soon brought in Mr. Mentor to assess it, and he not only did not call it “impossible,” as hack scientists are apt at doing, especially the “skeptics,” but he proposed marrying his engine to the panels of Dennis’s heat pump and making free energy that way. Then the fireworks began, and less than two years after introducing Dennis to Mr. Mentor, my life was ruined and I had been radicalized.

I suppose that an astronomer’s becoming an astronaut is another example of applied science, but Brian eventually left his sherry-sipping berth for the leading edge of science, and his life was shortened as a result. Before I left my home town, I met with another rocket scientist from my youth, and received one of my earliest reactions from what I have come to call Level 3 awareness, and more than a decade later, when reading Uncle Bucky’s work, his statement on the naïveté of scientists rang so true.

I resumed my science studies when Dennis was in jail, and they never really ended, but I studied far more than that, although what Ed did, for instance, was in the social sciences. More than any other effort on my site, the first half of my big essay is almost all science, it was probably the most enjoyable part of my site to write (oh, my beloved trilobites! ), and it received the highest praise from arguably the most qualified person on Earth on that subject matter and how I presented it. The scientist in me was fulfilled by writing that part of my site, and the essay update will see plenty of revisions of that section, going broader and deeper into many areas, but still at the popularized science level. People do not need to be professional scientists to understand my work. Heck, I am not a professional scientist myself.

However, the greatest science is the science of consciousness, and I am going to attach an excerpt from Elizabeth Rauscher’s last book, which is full of remote-viewing images, of both hers and those of other scientists. Remote viewings were how Brian and I both had our mystical awakenings, and the beginning of our departure from orthodox science and its religion of materialism, which has trapped most scientists. Materialists rarely get over the hump of denial and “skepticism,” so that they understand free energy’s reality, its organized suppression and sequestering from humanity’s awareness and use, and why the global elites act that way. They are merely protecting their positions, like everybody does.

I could go on for days on scientists and science, but I plan to keep moving and zip through the other categories of my cast of characters.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	remote1.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	42505  

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Hym (15th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #8535
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, saying that 2020 would not be dull has been kind of an understatement so far. World War III-ish activity in the Middle East, and the coronavirus pandemic may be just getting started.

I lost interest in retail politics in the 1990s, and the last time that I ever voted was for Nader in 2000. Like Ed did, I learned my lesson with the Nader campaign, and don’t plan to vote again. Retail politics is just for show, to get the political class all worked up, thinking that they are making a difference, when it is just more self-servingness dressed up as something else. That said, this election year has been “interesting” so far, as the Democratic Party has imploded. It really has been something to watch the Democratic Party go neo-McCarthy. The USA has demonized Russia for more than a century, and when I watched the first presidential debate in a generation in 2016 for the entertainment value, I was surprised to hear Hillary sound just like Joe McCarthy. The hysteria over the Trump impeachment farce has been background noise that I have tried to avoid, but it has been impossible to completely ignore.

Last year, I was beaten over the head with the transsexual hysteria in Seattle, and I see it as one more arm of the medical racket, in which modern “medicine” is happy to hack people up, shoot them up with all manner of chemical and hormone, and have lucrative and captive customers for life. I see it as eventually going the way of eugenics and other fads, in our confused and crazed times. Becoming a sentient species is not easy.

I was not surprised to recently read that the anti-Russian and transsexual hysterias are directly related. It is all insane, just one more symptom of our malaise, and it is truly obscene that it is all called “progressive” politics. Orwell would have a field day with it. That Hollywood has embraced the insanity is about the norm for them. They are the masters of pretending and manufacturing fake realities, so they confuse actual reality and their pretend realities all the time. It is a hazard of the profession, and Hollywood is a key aspect of our propaganda system.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2020 at 16:19.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #8536
    Thanks

Hi:

Financiers and “philanthropists”

This is another very interesting category in my journey. From his earliest days on the entrepreneurial path, Dennis wore out his shoes walking up and down Wall Street. He was partners with Pat Robertson for a brief time, until Robertson pulled out. The chairman of American Express understood the potential of Dennis’s program of carpeting the USA with his heat pump, and was about to commit $1 billion to the program, when Dennis’s partners stole the company. John Spickard also understood what Dennis was doing, and got his company stolen for his trouble. Dennis’s next financier was me, and then Mr. Professor, and we both went bankrupt for our trouble, but my life was merely shattered (going bankrupt was the easy part), while Mr. Professor’s life was shortened.

I met my first billionaire soon after becoming Dennis’s partner, talked with Mr. Big in New England’s electric industry, just before he gave Dennis the red carpet treatment, and ever since the Ventura days, billionaires would swarm Dennis when he was flying high, and not one of them ever parted with a cent. Greer experienced the same thing, and Dennis regularly heard from billionaire “philanthropists,” which is an oxymoron. There are no true billionaire philanthropists. It is a useful fiction, a charade that serves elite interests, to dupe the masses into thinking that they really care and are committed to doing something about our plight. It is all a Big Lie, as usual.

Those billionaire “philanthropists” are the same rapacious people who built their tainted fortunes. They didn’t suddenly grow big hearts when they made it big. Oh, there is a little more innocence in high tech and some aspects of the capitalist crowd, and they don’t yet have assassination teams working for them, keeping the upstarts at bay, as the GCs and other rackets do, but it has been pretty disgusting over the years to watch the high-tech potentates play their games. Their collective integrity would barely fill a thimble. I sure am not waiting on them to cut the big checks and help bring free energy to the world. Instead, we have the idiocy of shooting a car into space and the like by our “visionary” billionaires, while Bill Gates flacks for fission and vaccines, etc. It is all pretty sickening, from where I sit.

I have seen so many free energy newbies go chasing after “philanthropists,” beseeching governments and “progressives,” etc. What a huge waste of time and energy, at best, and whenever any of them get involved, they cause far more damage than good, and I think that that is usually intentional.

The money game has been educational, and I eventually realized that the Fifth Epoch means the end of money and elites, and they know it too, so they are going to be lukewarm allies at best, and any involvement by them will either be intended to steal it or undermine it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2020 at 15:09.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #8537
    Thanks

Hi:

Environmentalists and “progressives”

From the very beginning of our free energy days, we sought allies, and the first group that we encountered was the protest group that chained themselves to the front gates of a nuclear reactor. We soon learned that the group was kind of phony. Oh, some members were obviously sincere, but their zeal was being exploited, as usual, for an ulterior agenda. I paid my dues to Greenpeace, Amnesty International, and other environmental and “progressive” organizations, to eventually discover how compromised and even phony they were. It was very dismaying at first, but as I slowly woke up, it all made sense.

All environmental organizations hack at branches, at best, and some are phony to begin with. Bill the BPA Hit Man was a co-founder of a prominent alternative energy organization that still exists, to later become a “noted Tesla researcher,” to give you an idea of who runs that show.

I learned those lessons long before Brian arrived on the free energy scene, and when he decided to play the Paul Revere of Free Energy, I knew that he had more access to the tops of the world’s political, scientific, academic, environmental, and “progressive” organizations than I will ever have. I was his biggest fan and was interested in how his ride would go. Five years later, we had our epic note-trading session, and he told me how it went. Brian did have access to the tops of those organizations, and about all that he received were crazed reactions of denial and fear, from some of the biggest names in those fields, and he ended his litany with the question of whether humanity was really a sentient species.

Nevertheless, when he asked me to help him found the New Energy Movement a couple of years later, I became the organization’s biggest benefactor. When I saw the motley crew that he had assembled, and how they were inviting Dennis’s assailants into the inner circle (and not one of them understood the integrity issue – I was the only member who had been through the free energy meat grinder), I wanted out. Brian begged me to stay, and I did, until the first NEM conference, and I quit the next day, while Brian immediately moved to South America, to later be kicked out of NEM by the other board members, which did not surprise me in the slightest. That Sterling Allan eventually became NEM’s de facto leader was just more of the same.

To his life’s end, Brian kept approaching “progressive” organizations, and they feted doomsayers such as Heinberg while slamming the door in Brian’s face. It would not be hard to concoct some kind of conspiratorial explanation for all of that, but I think that they are all just more examples of my journey’s primary lesson.

If any lofty ideals ever motivated any of those organizations, they were quickly lost in the struggle for survival, they were coopted by various interests, and even actively sold themselves to them. That Laurence Rockefeller was the patron saint of the modern environmental movement kind of says it all.

In summary, not only are environmental and “progressive” organizations not interested in free energy and the Fifth Epoch that it would make feasible, they treat it like the enemy. It was unbelievable at first, but I now know that it is normal.

Free energy efforts have few allies, and instead have enemies in every corner. Machiavelli’s quote is very apropos to this situation, but it goes far beyond that, too. Almost nobody can even imagine the coming Epoch or even wants to, and that is normal. I long ago stopped judging any of it and realized that I needed freaks for my strategy to work. They will be few and far between, but I know what they will have in common.

I have some more to write on my cast of characters, but the end is in sight.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2020 at 16:18.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2020), Chris Gilbert (16th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Melinda (17th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #8538
    Thanks

Hi:

Back in 2017, when my friend Brent died, his widow and family did not want to publicly reveal how he died, and I honored that. But, his widow has been writing publicly about it recently, so I have been freed to write about Brent in a way that I could not before. Brent committed suicide, and I was devastated. Every time that I hike, I think of Brent, and on my screensaver and desktop both at home and at work, his face comes up every day (over 3,000 photos cycle through those programs), and I think of him every day and send him prayers. So, I’ll be writing a little about Brent in the coming days.

The immediate cause of Brent’s suicide was losing his job. I met him at that job, back in 1999. In the Fifth Epoch, people won’t have jobs to lose, and the kind of economic pressures that we have today won’t exist. Brent’s death is more inspiration for me for helping the Fifth Epoch come to pass.

I had some of my lifetime’s best hikes and backpacks with Brent. For now, I’ll just publish some more images from those trips.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Brent Lower Lyman.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	42512   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brent Hall Point.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	42513   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brent's Log.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	42514   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brent Berries.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	42515  

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Inaiá (22nd February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #8539
    Thanks

Hi:

Public Officials Who Were Not Hit Men and Women

The hit men and women sicced on Dennis during his journey were often public officials, from an actual policeman-hit-man to Betsy to Mr. Deputy to the Federal Trade Commission. But the officials that we encountered were not all hit men and women.

When Dennis helped the FBI bust the Alaskan Mob, he seemed to have earned some immunity from them, as I never heard of the FBI’s involvement in any later hit attempts. When the USA’s Attorney General knew Dennis by name and called him “squeaky clean,” it may have had some influence on subsequent events. Even though the Justice Department subpoenaed our phone records in 1996, and it would not surprise me at all to discover that Bill Clinton was behind it, they never struck, but maybe they were part of the elaborate sting operation that had been mobilized against us.

Ron Waugh worked for the Justice Department when he investigated the death threat that a Detroit automobile company made to an inventor with a 100-MPG carburetor. I want to make a brief aside here, to show the “selectivity” of the government’s enforcement mechanisms. When unbiased officials investigated Dennis, and extensively, they called him “squeaky clean,” but when hit men and women were sicced on Dennis, they scraped around for anything that they could find. In Seattle, Betsy, after taking his customers hostage, hung her hat on the fact that one person in the entire state of Washington, not even a customer, mind you, seemed to have misunderstood one thing that Dennis said, which was an inconsequential misunderstanding at most. In Ventura, after taking Dennis’s attorney hostage, the judge compelled Dennis to plead guilty to not filing a form under civil law, because neither Dennis nor anybody else in California knew of the filing requirement. Dennis spent two years behind bars for that “crime,” and the officials repeatedly tried to get him killed by the inmates. Dennis’s situation was so bizarre that the commissioner of California’s prison reform commission drove to Dennis’s prison, unannounced, to interview him, which spooked the warden, who was likely not in on it, and Dennis soon found himself transferred to the idyllic prison.

So, here we have the case of an automobile company’s threatening an inventor’s life, after he refused their buyout offer (in the oil-crisis 1970s, no less), and the Justice Department got involved. Instead of criminally prosecuting the automobile company, all that the Justice Department did was encourage the inventor to settle with the car company, and help him get a better deal. When Ed wrote his book on corporate power, he called government attempts to regulate corporations “extremely modest.” Ed had no idea how modest they really were. JFK was the last president who took on Wall Street, and they showed him who was boss. All subsequent American presidents were in Wall Street’s hip pocket, handpicked by David Rockefeller, as he ran the Trilateral Commission. Jimmy Carter was a classic Trilateral Commission stooge, with a phony “human rights” image.

George Bush the Second’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, but it did not mean anything, once David Rockefeller got involved. I doubt that Rockefeller played at the GC level, but was down a level or two. When we heard from the White Hats and Black Hats, they never identified themselves.

The head of the DOE in New England was polite and urbane, like a college professor, while the DOE official who ran the hearings that Dennis and I spoke at was pulling for us, while he tried to educate us on how the land really lied.

So, it was educational to witness officials who were not in on it, to take Dennis out, versus those who were. It was like night and day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2020 at 15:25.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2020), Franny (17th February 2020), Joe Akulis (17th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (17th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #8540
    Thanks

Hi:

As a little coda to the previous post, that we encountered officials who were not only not hit men and women, but who actually encouraged us, does not mean that they heroically took up the cause, either. It also didn’t mean that when the hit men and women appeared, that they intervened. That was the exact lesson that Gary imparted to me on the day that we met. I have seen variations of that dynamic play out many times since then. When Greer has briefed officials the world over, from Capitol Hill to the Pentagon to the United Nations to the Vatican, he never received a scoffing or “skeptical” reaction, but grave concern, but none of the briefing recipients did anything about it, either. They all claimed that it was too big for them, and they just wanted to quietly enjoy the rest of their lives. Typical. People will generally not go out of their way to hurt people, but won’t go out of their way to help, either.

For the record, there have been heroic officials, who had the right stuff and tried to right the ship, and they all had hell to pay for speaking out, such as Ralph McGehee, Gary, and Rodney Stich. Those guys are in my pantheon, but they were very few and far between in the ranks of officialdom. Far more often, we encountered literal gangsters like Harry Pregerson, who cultivated false reputations for having big hearts and being “philanthropists,” as it is great cover for gangsters and other dark pathers.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2020 at 14:38.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2020), Joseph McAree (20th February 2020), Reinhard (23rd February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 535 FirstFirst 1 327 377 417 427 437 477 527 535 LastLast