Page 372 of 536 FirstFirst 1 272 322 362 372 382 422 472 536 LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7421
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade. Why do you not join in the debates around here? You could bring a lot of clarity.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), JRS (7th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #7422
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Ernie:

I guess the short answer is that writing about the topics that I think are needed for the choir is all that I am up for, forum-wise. My time is very limited. For my age, I am mind-bogglingly busy. Helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey is what I am interested in, and I am trying to help people get to where they can also be helpful for that effort. I think that a comprehensive perspective is needed, so I write in a broad, interdisciplinary way. I am not really into “debating” much. What you can see Krishna do on this thread in the past couple of years, discussing the latest scientific paper and scholarly book that is germane to my work, is close to what I am looking for. Ilie has long been my gold standard, but he is a busy boy these days. One day, he will resume.

As I write this, I have piled up correspondence to plow through, I just got done with the busiest part of my work year, I hosted a family gathering last weekend, my haircut is weeks overdue, I have not been hiking for weeks (I have to work on regaining my health this year, and the demands on my time make it a challenge), and so on. Not nearly enough hours in the day. In just the past week, I have been resuming my study of Ed and Noam’s work on imperial America, so I can resume my work on Ed’s bio project, for which I hope to get the main piece done by summer, and then work on the essay update, which is two years overdue right now. So, my morning forum postings are about all that I can muster on the forum front, and replying to pupils and allies, both in forums and privately. This weekend, I have to do the year-end accounting and income tax filing for my family, which will likely use up a day this weekend. I have not had a weekend free of work or other commitments since January. Not whining, just explaining.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2018 at 04:50.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Elpis (7th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th April 2018), Franny (7th April 2018), Invictos (19th April 2018), Ivy23 (10th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (9th April 2018), Melinda (9th April 2018), Reinhard (7th April 2018)

5. Link to Post #7423
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, the global rackets all have these features:
    1. They heavily rely on indoctrination, and “get them while they are young” is a standard tactic;
    2. They shear the sheep, to often deadly effect;
    3. The sheep often eagerly participate, and to their doom;
    4. Those at the top rake it in;
    5. The economic power that the rackets garner is merely a means to political power;
    6. The rank and file members of the rackets have almost no idea what is really happening;
    7. Even the seeming tops of the rackets are not at the GC level; the retail elite are not ultimately running the show;
    8. The rackets all have a global interlock at the GC level;
    9. Like the retail elite, professional politicians are down the food chain a ways;
    10. There are dynastic aspects to all of them, which can play out in the dominant institutions;
    11. They treat heretics (and upstarts such as Dennis) with extreme prejudice; they all have their violent aspects, and the laws and legal systems are rigged in their favor.

And like a mantra, my primary message includes these ideas:
    • The rackets are all born of scarcity;
    • They will all vanish when abundance arrives;
    • We all have a responsibility for this situation, which also means that we can all do something about it; playing the victim to this situation is typical and useless; it is time to act like creators instead of victims.

The dominant ideologies, which undergird the rackets, to one extent or another, are all based on scarcity. We can barely imagine what the end of scarcity will look like, just like when the previous epochs arrived.

These themes will play through the following posts. I will also cover the differences.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2018 at 20:19.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (7th April 2018), Invictos (19th April 2018), Ivy23 (10th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (9th April 2018), learninglight (9th April 2018), Melinda (9th April 2018), Servant Limestone (12th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #7424
    Thanks

Hi:

I summarized what the rackets have in common, and I will provide details for each one, and also present the differences. I’ll start with the media racket. I’ll mainly write about the USA’s media, as I know it best, as an American, but there is an increasingly global media today, and the dynamics that I am going to relate are common to all media systems, to one degree or another. The USA’s media is simply the most sophisticated.

I have written that I was raised in a family where my mother’s IQ was about half of my father’s, so “intelligence” was a family theme from the beginning. My mother had the TV on all day and brought home tabloids from the supermarket, while my father never watched TV and obviously never read those tabloids. I gave up the tabloids at 13 and TV at 18, and never really went back to network TV.

My wife watches TV, a lot, kind of like my mother, while I study and write. I remember about 25 years ago, when I literally had not seen anything on TV for years, and my wife had me watch something with her, an hour-long show. I remember that when that hour was up, I felt disoriented, as my senses felt assaulted, especially when the advertisements came on, at seemingly twice the volume of the show we were watching, and a series of sounds and images designed to sell their products. It felt like a violation. I watch the occasional sports event, and have never been completely away from TV for years like that again, so I have never quite had that feeling again, but in that moment a quarter-century ago, I could tell how damaging TV was, even forgetting its insipid content. The technology alone is damaging to viewers.

Today, TV has given way to the Internet, smart phones, and the like, and it is damaging in similar ways, even forgetting the content. I doubt I will watch much of it, if any of it, but the Masters is being played this weekend, and I read an article that claimed that the ban on cell phones at the Masters has been revelatory. In just a decade, cell-phoneless venues are like being in a time-warp. I only have a cellular phone because I have been forced to, but I almost never use it. I am big into technology, but I always weigh the costs and benefits, and I’ll never be big into smart phones.

So, the media itself is invasive and damaging, on the technology alone (let’s put aside RF for now). The content is brainwashing material, and children are subjected to it from their cradles. I can’t improve much on Uncle Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. The constraints of capitalist ownership, advertiser interests, the working relationship that the media has with powerful “news” sources, the attacks on the rare media productions that stray from the propaganda line, and the overriding ideological imperative of fighting communists and “terrorists,” ensures that only lightly entertaining media content ever appears, and Orwell’s worst nightmare has come true, as the media regularly turns reality upside-down.

The print media is far less damaging, but Ed and Noam devoted their life’s “spare” time to shredding the Big Lies of the mainstream print media, especially the New York Times, which is the most prestigious publication on Earth. Even the New York Times can make it up as it goes, even stooping below the tabloids on the editorial integrity scale.

I read the newspaper every day for 20 years, thinking that I was getting something that resembled the truth, but I was getting brainwashing. As I have written plenty, the people whom I respected the most in my journey all drank the Kool-Aid, and the magnitude of their awakening seemed proportional to how deeply they drank the Kool-Aid. But even Brian, Dennis, and Ralph McGehee could never quite get all of the red, white, and blue Kool-Aid taste out of their mouths.

In reviewing that list of what the rackets have in common, the media begins reeling them in from their cradles. The media’s version of shearing the sheep is to help prevent people from waking up, as they are fed a steady stream of lies, which serves an enabling function for the other rackets. Stampeding the herd to their doom is a media specialty, from wartime propaganda to obfuscating the Global Warming issue on behalf of the hydrocarbon lobby to portraying Western medicine as a healing profession to James Bond movies and the “good spooks” to flacking for Wall Street to libeling people such as Dennis, and quite knowingly. Most in the media never wake up to what they are really doing. Their consciences cannot afford to.

At the tops of media organizations are moguls such as Rupert Murdoch, but they are down the food chain a ways. There is a dynastic aspect of how the media operates, as with all of the rackets. An example is how the nephew of a media mogul suppressed Ed and Noam’s first collaboration, in one of the most outrageous cases of corporate censorship in my lifetime.

As Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model argues, the media is not some monolith (although it is increasingly concentrated), with orders from the top carried out by the minions, but it works far more automatically and subtly. It cooks its heretics, but that is how all herds manage themselves. Those who fail to deeply drink the Kool-Aid don’t last long, or they have to hide within the ranks. I have essentially done that during the past 30 years of my corporate career.

That the structural aspects are vitally important should not make anybody think that there is no conscious direction from the top, because there is. At the GC level, the media serves a brainwashing function, and if it strays from its mission, it is brought back into line, and as with the suppression of free energy, most of the dirty work is done by the masses, gratis. I am attacked wherever I appear on the Internet, with Big Lies leading the attacks, which easily dupe the credulous.

There is a lot more to write about the media, but I’ll finish this post with the saying that the news is the first draft of history, so the media’s lies generally become sanctified in the “history” books, which are also a pack of lies much of the time, and servile historians complement those servile journalists. Those are only illustrations of my journey’s primary lesson.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2018 at 20:30.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (7th April 2018), Invictos (19th April 2018), Ivy23 (10th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (9th April 2018), learninglight (9th April 2018), Melinda (9th April 2018), Servant Limestone (12th April 2018), Smell the Roses (8th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #7425
    Thanks

Hi:

This post will be on the oldest, greatest, and most lucrative and damaging racket of all: the energy racket. A major aspect of my big essay is to get across just how old and universal the energy issue is. At its root, only two things exist in our universe: energy and consciousness. The journey of life on Earth is a story of energy and consciousness, and particularly with the rise of humanity, the greatest energy-using organism that Earth has yet seen, and will likely ever see.

The most significant events in the journey of life on Earth were energy events. The others were information/consciousness events, such as the invention of reproduction, brains, and the growing brain of the human line. The manipulation of energy has been the crux of the journey of life on Earth.

Territorial social animals fight over energy resources, which is why they are territorial and social. Although our closest cousins are all extinct, likely driven to extinction by us, along with the Second Epoch’s primary energy supply, parts of our evolutionary line are relatively intact today, such as monkeys, gorillas, and chimps. All are territorial, social, and violent. There is one exception, bonobos, which evolved when gorillas left the area and their energy supply doubled, and they are more peaceful than any human society has ever been, and life is one big orgy for them. For life on Earth, when there was plenty of energy, golden ages happened, and there have been several in the human journey, usually in the early days of exploiting a new energy source. I was raised in one of them, and have witnessed the decline when the easy energy ran out. So far, this has been a constant dynamic of the human journey, and only the energy sources differed, whether it was megafauna, forests, arable land, or hydrocarbon deposits.

With the rise of civilization, humanity became hyper-social and hyper-territorial, and all early civilizations were oriented around intensively farmed land. Controlling that energy supply was what it was all about. It was not only the means of survival, but it became an unprecedented source of political power, and early elites thrived off of controlling it.

What we see in the Fourth Epoch is merely a more sophisticated game played at a global level, and hydrocarbons are the chief prize, not wood and food. Of the ten largest companies on Earth last year, five were energy companies, and two were automobile companies, which are reliant on hydrocarbon energy. Even electric cars primarily run on hydrocarbon energy, as two-thirds of the world’s electricity is generated by burning hydrocarbons.

The USA has committed and abetted numerous genocides since World War II, to enforce global capitalism and control the hydrocarbons. Controlling the hydrocarbons is the sole reason for our continuing military adventures in the Middle East. I just saw a propaganda story a few minutes ago on an alleged gas attack in Syria, with images from a disinformation outfit that is known for fabricating their “evidence.” We waltz toward World War III over the hydrocarbons.

For somebody like me, the irony and evil is something to behold, as I know that hydrocarbon energy became obsolete before I was born, but that energy source means the end of elites and all rackets, so those technologies are kept carefully sequestered from humanity.

The energy racket is Earth’s oldest and greatest, by far, dwarfing all of the others, which often play an ancillary role. Here is how that list applies to the energy racket.

The indoctrination function in the energy rackets is multifaceted and multileveled, and is reflected in how people react in denial and fear to the idea of free energy. The knee-jerk responses of denial are largely founded on nationalist and capitalist propaganda. Surely, free energy could not be suppressed in The Land of the Free, where capitalists are always pursuing the better mousetraps. A little more thoughtful are “progressives,” who ask their favorite environmental or “humanitarian” organization about the issue, but environmentalists treat free energy like the enemy and the “humanitarians” are a bunch of phonies. Those “progressives” might also ask their scientist friends about free energy, to be told in no uncertain terms that free energy is impossible and “contrary to the laws of physics,” and that any tales of organized suppression can be safely dismissed as a “conspiracy theory.” So, the indoctrination is deep and effective, so that almost nobody even suspects that such a racket could exist.

Any effort that gets very far along is at most risk from the foibles of the leaders of the efforts, declaring themselves the Messiah, the Second Coming, and the like, and their allies, who nearly invariably try to steal the efforts, as greed infects everybody. The first dozen times I witnessed it, I was shocked, but I became used to it.

As far as “shearing the sheep” goes, the energy racket shears humanity in many ways, from feeding the war machine and committing genocide to living lives of quiet desperation, as more than six billion people needlessly live in misery, and the “lucky” ones in the industrialized world all look over their shoulders in fear. The sheeple also participate eagerly, and nowhere in the USA was it more evident than in last year’s NFL protests. Some black players refused to stand during the national anthem, which generated a firestorm of controversy. However, the national anthem ceremony itself is an orgy of nationalism, and although blacks protested police brutality, they also made it clear that they were not protesting our brave men and women in the military, as they defended the USA and freedom. What a Big Lie. Our troops do nothing of the sort, but keep the world safe for the global profits raked in by American corporations. The USA’s military has been an imperial force since the War of 1812. But blacks have been prominent imperial Stormtroopers since World War II, as America’s underclass invades nations and commits genocide, even outdoing the Nazis, but we are somehow the good guys, spreading freedom. The irony of those protests was rich, and I never saw it remarked on by anybody in the American media. It is a Big Lie that nobody wants to touch with a ten-foot pole. It gets a free ride in our imperial culture, as we pretend that we are not an empire, although that fiction is waning.

I don’t need to go into how those at the top rake it in. That should be obvious, and they always have. John Rockefeller personified the energy racket, and his grandson was active into his 90s, keeping the racket intact. But not even they played at the top. The GCs do, and keeping the lid on free energy ensures that all rackets stay intact, so they have hundreds of billions of dollars to throw around, to keep any upstarts at bay. They kill recalcitrant upstarts, and use the spooks to do it.

All of that money means nothing to them, compared to controlling humanity and the planet, although their saner members don’t want to live in off-world survival enclaves if their evil games make Earth uninhabitable, which is a very real danger today. Members of that disenchanted faction are likely the people who gave my friend his exotic technology show.

Very few in the energy industry have any idea what a racket they belong to, nor do they want to know, which is a consistent stance in all of the rackets, as the rank-and-file members are oblivious to the evil that feeds them, and their consciences could rarely handle it if they ever began to wake up. They either drink the Kool-Aid or drink themselves to death. Langley is full of zombies who partly figured it out and count their days to retirement. A Ralph McGehee is exceedingly rare, and even he stayed quiet until after he retired. Sitting American presidents are out of the loop, and I wonder how much even the Rockefellers know about what is happening at the GC level.

This litany covered all of those racket aspects, and Dennis’s surreal journey should be required study for all free energy aspirants, but instead he is universally libeled, which easily dupes the credulous. We do almost all of the GCs’ dirty work for them, gratis. The enemy is us. The GCs are only highly accomplished opportunists, taking advantage of humanity’s benighted state (like those gray beings in that hellish Roads world), and integrity and sentience are the only ways out of this conundrum that I can see, and it begins in the heart. It won’t take many to right the ship and usher in the super-Epoch of abundance, but not many of them walk on Earth today, either. But there are likely far more than enough for my plan to work. I like my chances of making a dent, and have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to my approach.

In finishing, the energy racket is the Big One. All others pale beside it and are subservient to it. I’ll cover the others in coming posts, and they will all get compared to the energy racket, and their similarities and differences will be noted.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th April 2018 at 01:14.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (13th April 2018), Elpis (21st May 2018), Franny (10th April 2018), Ivy23 (9th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (9th April 2018), learninglight (9th April 2018), Melinda (9th April 2018), Smell the Roses (8th April 2018), ThePythonicCow (8th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #7426
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just finished reading three books by Professor Ian Morris "War, What is it good for?", "Why the West Rules - For Now" "Foragers, Farmers and Fossil Fuels".
    The first "War, What is it good for?" chronicles how war played an important role in shaping human history, what surprised me was how much influence foragers had on history by waging war on agricultural societies. I thought most war was between agricultural societies.

I found "Why the West Rules - For Now" very interesting. After reading the book I now think that Britain industrialized first because it had a triangular trading network with Africa, itself, and the Americas. While other proto-industrial societies might collapse back to agricultural societies, the trading networks I think pushed Britain into industrialization. Even then it took 150 years from Jamestown the first settlement to the industrial revolution. This is probably why Netherlands had modern institutions but never fully industrialized.

The last one "Foragers, Farmers and Fossil Fuels" has a lot of ideas that parallel Wade's big essay, especially the second, third and fourth epochs.

I have also been reading Steven Pinker's "The better angels of our nature: Why violence has declined" in which he completely ignores mortality from other causes other than murder, this makes the book fatally flawed. The history of agricultural societies is a history of high infant mortality and not those deaths are not even mentioned by Pinker.

The final book in Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much" by Senthil Mullainathan. He talks about the fact that each of us has a fixed mental capacity to deal with everyday life. Why the poor seem to make bad decisions, why they value the present more and why they don't think like economists. My take is that the poor are busy surviving today, in chimp societies all the non-dominant males and I guess females just care about surviving the alpha males today, tomorrow will bring its own set of challenges and they cannot be planned for since the alpha males rule today, tomorrow and everyday. Saving money does not make sense for most of humanity, most will work till they die, or depend on children, or if they are lucky have social systems of the industrial nations.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Basho (13th April 2018), Elpis (21st May 2018), Franny (10th April 2018), Ivy23 (9th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), learninglight (9th April 2018), Melinda (10th April 2018), Wade Frazier (9th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #7427
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

You have been busy. I have Why the West Rules - For Now here in my stack to read, and I just ordered his war book. Someday... Interesting on England’s trade and the Industrial Revolution. I can see it being a proximate cause. Otterbein’s slim book shows the two paths to warfare. Agrarian civilization warfare was the second path, and the first goes back to the beginning of humanity, and I would argue that it goes back to chimps. Pastoralists from the Eurasian steppes were devastating to agricultural societies, with the Mongol Hordes being the worst. Otterbein wrote that all anthropologists that he knew of, who studied war, saw it as a societal failure that they wanted to help eradicate.

Ed shredded Pinker’s imperial valentine.

I’ll agree that when we are focused on survival, we rarely see past that, to tomorrow, or outside of our immediate environment. This is part of the free energy conundrum, as almost everybody is too egocentrically focused, and scarcity is a big part of that. They can’t or are unwilling to see past their immediate self-interest, and greed, megalomania, and the like take over. That is one reason why relatively comfortable Fourth Epoch peoples are my likely target audience. They can broaden their horizons a little, but those people are needles in haystacks in industrial societies, too.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (13th April 2018), Chris Gilbert (10th April 2018), Franny (10th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (9th April 2018), Melinda (10th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #7428
    Thanks

Hi:

Not much time today, but here is a brief addendum to yesterday’s post and avoiding the egocentrism that has plagued all free energy efforts. All humans have egos. It comes with being human. However, we are ego-bound as a species, and the perils and temptations of the free energy pursuit are magnified by orders of magnitude over any other kind of effort. I intimately know the challenges to the ego that it presents, and when inventors try to get rich and famous, declaring themselves to be the Messiah and Second Coming, their egos have lost the battle.

I have seen the perils of simply trying to make a living in the free energy field, and I have purposely designed my effort to steer clear of the many pitfalls that I have seen, which have derailed 100% of the independent efforts made over the past century and more. I don’t ask for money to do what I do, and those primarily guided by self-interest will not be attracted to my effort, unless it will be to coopt or steal it, and they would have a tall task ahead of them.

I seek people who have achieved, or are attempting to achieve, a soul-centric focus, in which their immediate self-interest takes a back seat, way in the back. It is the only way that my approach will have a prayer of making a dent. The comprehensive perspective that I continually impart is designed to help people achieve a larger perspective of our situation.

That said, anonymity is antithetical to my approach, and being a real person in my effort is manifesting 1% or so of the courage and gumption that my approach needs to have a chance of success. A gathering of the anonymous is not going to accomplish anything worthwhile, especially for this task.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th April 2018 at 17:42.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (13th April 2018), Franny (10th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018), Melinda (13th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #7429
    Thanks

Hi:

None of the rackets are easy to wrap one’s heart and mind around, but the medical racket is one of the harder ones, because it can literally be a life and death issue. The career of Morris Fishbein epitomizes the medical racket. He promoted the greatest and most avoidable cause of cancer while trying to buy up the effective treatments, so that he and his cronies could monopolize them. Were his right and left hands unaware of each other?

The “get them young” aspect of the medical racket begins at birth, with childbirth interventions, infant vaccinations, and other insults, while wiping out the competition. The propaganda comes fast and furiously. Medical schools are all about drugs and surgical procedures. Prevention has slowly made inroads, but that road has been anything but easy.

Relatively few MDs today believe in vaccination, but other than a few brave ones, nobody dares speak out. The situation was similar with fluoride in the 1950s. It is not far removed from how Noam and Ed were voices in the wilderness on the media. Most American MDs go into it for the money, so they are rarely going to have the incentive to challenge the system that made them rich. Even the sitting president and high-ranking government officials have been powerless to stop the juggernaut.

Compared to the energy racket, I know of two seeming differences. One is that I am not aware of openly dynastic aspects of it. The medical racket has no comparable figure to John Rockefeller, although he was instrumental in forming today’s medical racket, as he “diversified” with his buddy Carnegie. But, as I have stated plenty, if the Rockefellers were ever part of the GCs, those days are likely over. The institutions do not seem to have openly dynastic aspects to them, at least at the visible tops. Instead, it is a revolving door of mostly faceless bureaucrats. At the GC level, it may well be dynastic in the medical racket arm, but I don’t quite know how it works at that level. I don’t doubt its existence, but I did not quite have the adventures with the medical racket that I had with the energy racket.

I worked at the largest privately-owned medical lab in the USA, and was there for the fireworks, which began when Dennis was still in solitary confinement. My “friends” have plenty to answer for. I would not recommend my journey of awakening to anybody. There are gentler ways to wake up. I believe that my soul signed up for this, brave fool that it is. All that we take with us is our awareness, and I have no regrets, but what a painful way to learn how our world really works. But I would not have found out if I had not had my adventures. I can’t regret any of it.

The other differing aspect is that while the energy racketeers have murdered plenty of free energy inventors and their allies, it is a rarely used tactic. They have developed quite a bag of tricks over the past century, to derail any potential threats before they get very far along. The friendly buyout offer works the vast majority of the time, for anything that gets that far along. They only bring out the big sticks later. The lower level players usually take care of the threat, gratis, before Godzilla even needs to lift a claw.

Not that I keep up on it all that much, but I have not heard of the friendly buyout offer in the medical racket since the Fishbein era. They just go straight to the stick, and have entirely dispensed with the carrot for their heretics. Brian’s buddy Jon Rappoport said that the medical racket’s enforcers are far more ruthless than the energy racket’s enforcers, and from what I have seen and heard, I don’t seriously doubt it.

While the energy racket has many willing scientists who have sold their souls, and half of the American public is willingly duped by the charade on Global Warming, for instance, they are not embracing certain death like those that the medical racket gets ahold of. The accomplices to the American medical racket are far more prevalent and visible than those of the energy racket, which in both cases is all of us, but I think that the energy racket can be more generous with its upstarts because it can afford to be. Controlling Earth’s energy paradigm is the entire ballgame for the GCs, and they know it. They have to keep humanity mired in scarcity and fear, in order to maintain their reign. If that seems like “ruling in hell” instead of being a regular member of heaven, you will get no argument from me. Members of the saner faction of the GCs are likely the people who kidnapped my close friend for his exotic technology show.

If the energy racket goes, so will all of the others. They need scarcity and fear to operate, which is how they get everybody to play along, often quite eagerly, incredibly. The medical racket is definitely a top-level racket, and wealth and power are its primary goals, as usual, even though its bag of tricks is a little different from its peers’.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th April 2018 at 16:20.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (13th April 2018), Hym (12th April 2018), Ivy23 (12th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), JRS (14th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #7430
    Thanks

Hi:

The war drums are beating again, over what is likely another fabricated event. The so-called White Helmets are a creation of British intelligence, and organizations such as USAID fund them. It looks like pure propaganda, as Julian Assange is simultaneously silenced. Even if the gas attack was true, which I consider extremely unlikely, we are the last nation on Earth with the moral stature to hold anybody accountable. We bomb because we can, and fabricated events have long been one of our specialties. Syria is just the next phase of our petro-imperial project for that part of the world, even as we risk World War III. The evil and insanity is something to behold.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th April 2018 at 14:13.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (12th April 2018), Franny (13th April 2018), Hym (12th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), JRS (14th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018), Melinda (13th April 2018), Servant Limestone (13th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #7431
    Thanks

Hi:

It is a “good” time to write about the war racket, and the current King of War, the USA, is the epitome of the war racket. War is about violence, and it goes all the way back to territorial social animals, and humans have engaged in warfare for nearly the entirety of the human journey. The only exception has been a brief golden age at the beginning of the Third Epoch, in horticultural societies, likely the ones that became matrilocal. We can see similar peacefulness in the female-dominated bonobos. But when men run the show, violence is a way of life. My father instilled the idea in me that I would not quite be a man until I been a soldier. The British, especially in their imperial phase, were that way, too. That benighted idea probably goes back to the dawn of humanity.

In each Epoch, warfare reflected the energetics of the Epoch it was performed in. When societies of later Epochs encountered ones living in previous Epochs, the previous ones did not stand a chance, and warfare between them did not last long. Bows and arrows against cavalry, or cavalry against tanks, was not much of a contest.

Warfare has always had an economic basis, born of scarcity. The Golden Ages of relative peace and plenty were always based on energy windfalls. When the easy energy ran out, it was back to violent struggle. In the late Second Epoch, after the easy meat had been rendered extinct during the Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer, the warfare had the highest death rates in the human journey. Slaughtering one’s neighbors and stealing their women was typical late-Second-Epoch behavior. In the few places conducive to it, women domesticated plants, and the Third Epoch was born. Just about wherever agriculture appeared, civilizations were not far behind, and the pristine instances also arose peacefully, but not for long. The higher population densities of Third Epoch societies meant that when warfare made its inevitable appearance, it was professionally performed, and it took warfare to a new level of brutality. The Old Testament is full of genocidal tales, in which entire cities could be slaughtered, such as Jericho. Although many Old Testament tales are fanciful, long before the Israelites had their brief day in the sun, mass warfare’s brutality had long ago been documented in Sumer and succeeding polities, including the world’s first empire.

The barbarity of Third Epoch societies arguably reached its apotheosis in Rome, as people were forced to murder each other for entertainment. Rome was little more than a huge plunder operation, enabled by turning the entire Mediterranean into a low-energy transportation lane. The rise of Europe, and its industrialization in the midst of its imperial jockeying, meant the conquest of Earth, and it was a violent undertaking from the beginning, as Europeans had refined warfare into a science with their incessant battling.

As the Fourth Epoch gained steam, literally, warfare became industrialized, and its warfare was another order of magnitude in barbarity, leading to the human journey’s greatest wars, which ended with entire cities being incinerated with the latest energy technologies. Genocide was no longer something inadvertent or only for the frontier, but factories were built for the task.

Between those two “great” wars, one of the USA’s most beloved war heroes admitted that war was a racket, and after the greatest war ever, war interests have dominated the USA ever since, as it became the greatest empire on Earth while pretending that it wasn’t one. Only its citizens are fooled.

At the Global Controller level, warfare is just one of the rackets and a handy means of coercion and profit. Entire nations are bludgeoned into submission while millions are slaughtered. The military machine, particularly the USA’s, is the muscle for other rackets, and its overriding purpose is protecting capitalism. The GCs are capitalism on steroids, and violence is a necessary aspect of the overall racket. All of the rackets were involved in the USA’s invasion of Iraq, for instance. There is a lot more to write about that racket, as the USA once again targets a nation for destruction, based on lies, etc., as the USA toys with starting World War III over the Fourth Epoch’s last easy energy.

Of course, the Fifth Epoch ends all of that, the GCs fear that most of all, and virtually all of humanity plays along.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th April 2018 at 15:27.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th April 2018), Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018), Melinda (13th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #7432
    Thanks

Hi:

A little break from the rackets posts to comment on current events. My work hurricane has passed for now, and I am digging out on the home front. Yesterday’s bombing of Syria has spurred a great deal of commentary, and what struck me was how stunted people’s perspectives were, as they penned their geopolitical analyses. A little scientific literacy could go a long way to helping them, such as distinguishing ultimate and proximate causes. Back in 2014, when I revised my American Empire essay, I could not find hardly any pundits who even mentioned oil in their analysis of the American invasion of Iraq and its aftermath. Securing Earth’s last easy hydrocarbons, and oil in particular, is the only reason why we keep invading, bombing, and meddling in the Middle East and vicinity. Any so-called “analysis” that doesn’t acknowledge that from the beginning is fatally flawed, turning such an “analysis” into a delusional exercise, either self-deluded or intended to deceive people.

I see the same thing today, with all manner of pundit weighing in, as they get into the various players in Syria. The fact is that the most corrupt player is the one an ocean away, the USA, which is only there to secure the region for the hydrocarbon interests. Everything else is noise, and has been for more than a century, and it is fitting that the UK is still carrying our bags for us, and that France also contributed to the attack. The imperial overlords are still playing their evil games.

Uncle Ed often cited Consortium News in his last years, and their articles are going to be the ones worth reading for current events like this, such as here, here, and here. You often get military types weighing in for events like these, but what interests them is who shot/bombed/invaded whom, strategy, victory, and defeat, not why they were fighting in the first place. The mainstream media is worse than worthless, serving up a steady stream of lies and spin, such as when the USA bombed Yugoslavia.

What is happening is just more oil and empire, over an event that is almost certainly fabricated, which is standard operating procedure for the USA. We bomb because we can. Grim times.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th April 2018 at 17:13.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th April 2018), Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), JRS (18th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #7433
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time for a little post on the choir and reactions to my work. My list of choir qualities will likely never change, and the order of importance won’t move much, if at all. I know that I seek needles in haystacks, but I get some strange reactions to that statement, such as denial of that truth as people work over their social circles, to then soon announce that nobody was home and that there are almost no needles on Earth, not enough for an effort like mine to work. As they hectored me, they failed to realize that they proved my point, instead of invalidated it. I get those kinds of beginners’ reactions regularly. Some finally start to get it, but most don’t or won’t. When they begin to understand that proselytizing to their social circles won’t work, they can go off the deep end. They thought that some clever talk for a few weeks could save the world. It won’t work that way. Egocentric efforts don’t have a prayer for this task. Only a soul-centric approach has a chance.

Those kinds of reactions are a big part of why I chose my approach in the first place. I began seeing them soon after I became Dennis’s partner in 1987, and it was a lot more than just chatting up people’s social circles: we were trying to mount a business effort. I long ago decided that that approach would not work, and my last involvement in a mass movement effort permanently cured me of those kinds of approaches. I am doing something so different that almost nobody can begin to comprehend it, and that is OK. I am not trying to wake up the sleeping, and I relinquished judgment of the situation long ago. It is just the world we live in and whom we share the planet with. Those whose opinions I respected understood, but almost nobody else is willing or able to. They will begin to understand when free energy is delivered into their lives, and not before.

The world is full of Level 0’s, 1’s, 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s. People in levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 are not my target audience. It is probably Level 0s and Level 10s who finally understood the futility of that approach. Level 0s that become choir candidates are going to be extremely rare, but they might be the best candidates, as they have yet to be swept into the free energy field’s state of arrested development, from which few ever escape, so not many Level 10s will arrive at my doorstep, either.

It is just what it is, and this path has been teaching me patience.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (18th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #7434
    Thanks

Hi:

The war racket is part of the “muscle” for the other rackets, and so are the spooks. As Ralph McGehee learned, the CIA is not an “intelligence” agency at all, but its members are covert action killers whose primary “intelligence” function is lying to the American people, who ultimately authorize and fund their activities. Ralph was in the civil service arm of the CIA, with a GS rating, pension, and the other perks of government employees. It took Ralph 16 years and a career breakthrough to finally understand what he was part of, and he nearly did not survive his moment of awakening. To one degree or another, many CIA employees figure it out and become zombies at Langley, counting their days to retirement and pouring themselves into a bottle each night. The CIA has long worked hand-in-hand with the media, brainwashing the American people on behalf of the overlords. The CIA man who delivered the billion dollar bribe to Dennis on behalf of “European interests” was likely one of those Ivy League types that populate the upper echelons of the CIA. But even he likely did not know a whole lot about exactly who those “European interests” were. He was just following orders. Dennis was just following orders as he killed people in Southeast Asia as part of a Special Forces mission, to keep the lie alive, at least to the American people, that the evil bludgeoning of Vietnam had not yet spread to Laos and Cambodia.

During World War II, there was a power struggle between military intelligence and the OSS over the direction of American intelligence. In ways, it became a draw, with the birth of the national security state after World War II. The CIA was founded and run by Wall Street lawyers who eagerly hired death camp Nazis, while the NSA became the military’s side of the USA’s spook efforts. The CIA was deeply involved in JFK’s murder and cover-up, but it was only bringing home activities that it had honed abroad, as it overthrew foreign governments and set up genocidal dictatorships that answered to American capitalists. All American presidents since JFK have been puppets and knew it, but even being a puppet has its perks. Spooks are used in the medical and energy rackets, to keep the rackets intact and the upstarts at bay.

While Ralph’s conscience has haunted him ever since he woke up, the real dirty work is performed by contract agents, such as my close relative. He was not a psychopath, probably never really figured out the evil that he was part of, but his “cognitive dissonance” helped with his drinking himself to death. We had provocateurs sicced on us during our journey, and Bill the BPA Hit Man and Ken Hodgell are psychopaths that were contract agents, and Bill developed fake alternative energy credentials long before he was sicced on our Seattle company, similar to Lee Harvey Oswald’s developing fake communist credentials long before he was used in the plot to murder the sitting head of state of history’s richest and most powerful nation, at its peak of prestige and power. Also, psychopaths such as Mr. Deputy can be drafted into service, on the official government payroll like Ralph, to perform spook work of espionage and dirty work, and Bill, Ken, and Mr. Deputy never really knew whom they ultimately worked for, nor did they care, as long as they were paid well. Psychopaths like them are used relatively rarely. People like Ralph and my relative are more commonly used, as they naively believe in the “cause,” so gain “psychic income” from their activities and are cheaper and more reliable than psychopaths, who will work for the highest bidder.

I have recently written that my close friend was kidnapped when he was given his exotic technology show, and before I even knew that he was kidnapped, Brian’s immediate reaction was that it was a show put on by the “spooks.” Brian’s life was shortened by the spooks when he snooped into the UFO issue. The UFO/ET and free energy cover-ups are conjoined in history’s greatest cover-up, and the spooks are right in the middle of it. Would you call the people who kidnapped my friend the “good spooks”? I have seen them called “White Hats,” but I think that it is more of a shade of gray.

When Paul Wilcher began poking into the bank accounts of former presidents and stirring up muck in Washington D.C., the spooks killed him and the FBI seized all of his research, which has not been seen again. That is not unusual spook behavior around Washington, and one reason why I turn down all invitations to Washington, as it would shorten my life expectancy, and this field does not need any more dead martyrs.

Nearly a generation ago, Steven Greer said that the Mormon financial empire was the most powerful member of the GCs, and from what we experienced on our journey, I don’t doubt it, and Greer further said that religious fanatics were the GCs’ most ruthless enforcers.

So, what racket does not use the spooks? They all use them. Covert action and knives in the dark (or exotic weapons) are handy means to keep all of the rackets intact, and they all interlock at the GC level, and the GCs are the master spooks, whom the public has never even heard of, other than in a tabloid/conspiracist way. In a world of scarcity and fear, the evil deeds of the spooks fit right in. Of course, in the Fifth Epoch, those activities become pointless and they know it, so they help keep the Fifth Epoch at bay. In ways, the spooks are one of the “glues” of the rackets that help hold them together at the top. In that hellish Roads world, the “grays” have taken spook games to their apotheosis.

So, the spooks are kind of a universal tool for the global rackets, and like the military, are a racket unto themselves. Exactly how it works at the tops of those organizations I am far from sure, but I take Greer’s reporting very seriously. I greatly respect what he learned of that milieu as he has played his insanely dangerous game, and my circle and I had experience with the spooks long before I heard Greer and his Disclosure Project witnesses talk about them, which is what established their credibility with me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th April 2018 at 17:12.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (27th April 2018), Bluegreen (18th April 2018), Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #7435
    Thanks

Hi:

The rackets all have similarities and differences. Michael Parenti once said that politics was the rational manipulation of irrational symbols. We can see this at those NFL games, where everybody engages in a religious ritual that worships the flag and military before engaging in a violent contest for entertainment, and dissent is not tolerated. NFL players are modern gladiators, and instead of slaves doing the fighting, it is mostly the descendants of slaves, from the USA’s underclass.

The rackets all borrow from that first racket, organized religion, by tapping into the limbic system and forming irrational emotional attachments to the rackets’ trappings. That “get them while they are young” aspect is about forming those attachments early on, and for most people, they will be trapped for life and will even embrace certain death rather than question their conditioning. Becoming a sentient species has not been easy, humans are still learning it, and the rackets are all about keeping people in a pre-sentient state as obedient members of the herd, and the vast majority obliges.

When my relative was recruited by the CIA, it was with a macho-James-Bond-patriot pitch, and it worked. In Ralph McGehee’s early years in the CIA, he saw himself as a cross between a missionary and a Peace Corps volunteer. My relative never woke up, and instead drank himself to death, while Ralph nearly did not survive his moment of awakening. Ralph’s choice is almost never made, and for those who partly awaken at the CIA, they often become zombies at Langley. Waking up in the medical field is career-threatening, and for those that do, to some degree, they generally stay quiet instead of becoming martyrs. Waking up in any of the rackets is career-threatening, and they dominate the world economy, so there is almost no place to run and hide.

Money, weaponry, sacred texts, flags, uniforms (military, medical, business, religious, etc.) – these are all powerful symbols meant to foster those emotional reactions and attachments, and they work. Get those messages buried in the limbic system, bypassing the neocortex, and they will only be rooted out via hard work that almost nobody even attempts to do. When you turn on the TV, you get blasted with those symbols.

When people awaken, they are on the path to true sentience. Until then, they are trapped by their conditioning. Michael Road’s mentor said as much, and that true sentience was only achieved via love (“If you choose love, then love is your reality. If you do not choose love, then your conditioning will determine your reality.”), which is why my first quality for the choir is where a person’s heart is. If a person’s heart is not in the right place the rest won’t matter. The hells of the astral plane are full of “brilliant” personalities.

Those that I most respected all drank that Kool-Aid, to one degree or another, and even with those overgrown Boy Scouts, I can see how they still have a little Kool-Aid in their mouths. Dennis is a religious fanatic, Brian had a “codependent” relationship with Washington D.C. until his life’s end, and so on. Once a person awakens from those slumbers, eternal vigilance is required to keep from backsliding into those comforting modes of belief and behavior, in which sentience is abdicated.

I am going to wind down these rackets posts for now. I wanted to establish the section on them and put a little meat on the bones, which I have done. I will revisit those threads plenty, but my primary message about them is that they will all become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, as scarcity and fear will no longer be humanity’s operating principles.

I am constantly approached by people who drag along the baggage of their conditioning, unable or unwilling to let go of it, and because of that, they never really see the bigger picture, but are trapped in the orbit of their conditioning, and they invariably offer their “bright ideas” for making free energy happen. They can’t really help much with what I am doing, certainly not at the choir level. I know that I seek very rare people, but I like my chances of making a dent. If not me, then another, but the approach will work, if enough people can come together in integrity, sentience, and combined positive intention. The biggest event in the human journey likely requires nothing less.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th April 2018 at 23:11.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), Krishna (17th April 2018), learninglight (16th April 2018), Melinda (16th April 2018)

31. Link to Post #7436
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

A genetic chronology for the Indian Subcontinent points to heavily sex-biased dispersals

As usual men most likely conquered, killed local men, raped local women and became part of the population.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), Melinda (17th April 2018), Wade Frazier (17th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #7437
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

Ah yes, the good ol’ Aryan Invasion, a close cousin to the Kurgan Invasion, as the patrilineal pastoral tribes invaded and conquered the matrilocal horticultural societies. The Mongol Hordes were a later manifestation of the same dynamic, as Genghis Khan left behind millions of descendants from his rapist ways. Yes indeed, the invading men drove the invaded men from the gene pool, as with the Neolithic and Bantu Expansions. We can arguably call it a universal dynamic, I am sorry to say.

In the past week, I have read most of Ian Morris’s West vs. East book, began reading his war book, and am waiting for his forager/farmer/fossil fuel book to arrive in the mail. He and I are pursuing different questions, so our emphases are going be different, but I find myself respecting his mainstream efforts, while I am playing a different game. Some of his work will make it into my big essay update. Thanks for making me aware of his work.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (17th April 2018), Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), Krishna (29th April 2018), Melinda (17th April 2018)

35. Link to Post #7438
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to start a little thread on the integrity issue. It keeps rearing its head. The integrity issue is the primary reason why we do not live in the Fifth Epoch today. The lessons of integrity were by far the greatest ones of my journey. Nothing else came close. But I am regularly challenged on that issue and what I learned, and even well-meaning people have a very difficult time wrapping their hearts and minds around it.

One way to learn the lesson is to go try to make free energy happen. If you survive the experience, you will learn that lesson. By trying to make it happen, I mean go and do what Dennis, Brian, and Greer did, walking the high road, trying to stir things up, risking your life in numerous ways. They definitely tangled with Godzilla’s minions, which shortened Brian’s life, Dennis miraculously survived, and Greer was never the same. Onlookers tend to focus on those interactions, and they could certainly be dramatic and deadly, but they really are a minor aspect of the issue. Far more important was how those men were betrayed by those around them, how apathetic the public was to their efforts, the activities of lower-level suppressors, and the like. I know Dennis’s journey the best, but I heard plenty about Brian’s and Greer’s, too.

If you had told me what was in store for me, when that voice suggested that I move to Seattle, I would have never believed any of it, and I would not wish my journey of awakening on anybody, but it did wake me up. The first several times that I saw attempts by Dennis’s business associates to steal our companies, I was shocked, and Dennis told me to join the club, but before my first stint with Dennis was over, I was attacked by friends and family, including both parents, and my mother even campaigned against me, and she was a complete bystander, not involved at all. She never even asked for my version of events, but swallowed her employer’s lies whole. Again, I don’t want anybody that gets involved with me to be able to tell stories like mine. I am not asking anybody to put their lives on the line as I have, and I don’t play at anything near Dennis’s level. I was just a spear-carrier, although Dennis says that I threw a few, too, but I am long since done with those days. A handful passed the integrity test, such as Mr. Professor, but it cost him his life. That was the single most devastating part of my journey, and I don’t want to bury anybody else because of their involvement with me.

So, on to the integrity issue. This will take a few posts.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (19th April 2018), Krishna (29th April 2018), learninglight (27th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #7439
    Thanks

Hi:

Similar to how the financial economy mimics the real economy, because it has to be based on the real economy, human behaviors are rooted in our biological journey, and when we see similarities with the natural world, it is not just coincidence, but humans are acting out their biological heritage. All life plays the energy game, which is how life exists, and how life gets its energy can be grouped like this:

Autotrophy:
    Heterotrophy:
    All life uses at least one of those modes of energy capture. Autotrophy does not rely on life for its energy, but “rolls its own” by capturing electron energy from inorganic chemicals or photon energy from the Sun. Symbiosis has had monumental significance. Complex life itself owes its existence to the greatest act of symbiosis ever, and in the eon of complex life, the decision by plants to feed animals instead of protect against them led to humanity.

The lessons of integrity that I learned often mirrored those methods of energy generation, as the human journey has seen people mimic those energy methods in nature. A Dennis is like an autotroph, building something from nothing, but since all humans are heterotrophs, Dennis is more like a symbiont, going for the win-win. Like Sparky Sweet, Dennis thought that the electric companies would give him a tickertape parade for bringing the energy conservation that they said they wanted. Those men discovered the hard way what a big lie the stance of the energy interests are. They may seem to engage in symbiosis – providing something that people need in a fair exchange, but that is a lie. They are more like parasites.

I have seen humanity called the greatest detrivore in Earth’s history, as we mine and burn the remains of ancient life, with coal and oil. Early elites learned how to skim the cream off of the economies, in what could be called an act of grazing, but they are like parasites, too. I have likened Godzilla to the king of the jungle, the greatest predator of all, but he is also really a parasite, hiding away as he sucks the lifeblood of humanity, like those gray beings in that hellish Roads world.

It was only a generation later, as I studied to write my big essay, that I could see how humanity’s behaviors mimicked how nature does it, and it fit neatly with the integrity issue. If free energy technology was available to the public, all of humanity would be independent, generating their own energy, like an autotroph. The other modes of human interaction, of grazing, predation, parasitism, and detrivory, would become obsolete, and humans would be autotrophs or symbionts. You can see that in that heavenly Roads world. But in our world of scarcity and fear, humans play the games of grazing, predation, parasitism, and detrivory.

One of my favorite quotes on capitalism is this one:

“Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.”

What we encountered on our journey was mostly people being parasites or predators, AKA beggars and thieves, and we had various predators sicced on us, as we threatened to disrupt the milking of the herd that the elites performed. The GCs may call it a symbiosis, but symbiosis has two willing parties, and the GCs cannot afford to have the public know the real game being played, so it is a parasitic relationship. They may want to see it as grazing, but it is really parasitic.

I think that seeing what we encountered on our journey through life’s energy-capture lens that I outlined above can be helpful for understanding the integrity issue, and to also release judgment of the situation. It is just the world we live in, and the great lack of integrity that humanity has always displayed has energetic roots.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th April 2018 at 23:34.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2018), Krishna (29th April 2018), learninglight (27th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #7440
    Thanks

Hi:

Every organism does its best to survive, and that is the root of the integrity issue. “Look out for Number One” is the overriding biological imperative. All life had to reproduce to exist, and sexual-partner and parent-offspring relationships are the key ones in the journey of complex life. Caring for one’s offspring created social bonds, and likely goes way back. The females often carried the bulk of such duties, and males had a wide range of roles, and sometimes became primary caretakers of the offspring.

Social animals became social because of the benefits that sociality accrued, and mammals, with internal fertilization and the investment that females make, from gestating to nursing their offspring, creates the closest parent-offspring bond in the animal kingdom. Simians are highly social and brainy, and intelligence, sociality, and evolution are key issues today among scientists who study simians and the path to humanity. Marginal monkeys left the trees and became apes, and marginal apes left the rainforest and became humans. Bipedalism, toolmaking, and the rapidly expanding brain are key aspects of becoming human. A prominent speculation is that the human line began pair-bonding when Homo erectus appeared on the evolutionary scene, and life revolved around the campfire, where meals were prepared (and pair-bonding also likely reflects when paternity became understood). Just when fire was controlled, and made the hearth possible, is a lively controversy today.

In studying hunter-gatherers, scientist think that the “golden rule” was an ideal in the earliest Homo sapiens, and may go back further. That ideal of fair treatment is the heart of the integrity issue with humans. That ideal only applied to the society, however, and out-groups have been fair game for the entirety of the human journey, and it was always economically mediated. With the “flexible” human conscience, people justified eating their children in hard times. The “good times” of the human journey were always the early days of exploiting a new energy resource, when people could afford to be magnanimous, but those golden ages always ended when the easy energy did. I was raised in the most golden of ages, and I have witnessed the decline as the easy energy ran out.

I am currently reading a book that argues that “productive war,” which was when the out-group was not simply slaughtered but brought into the society (as lower-ranking members, of course, often as slaves), is how humanity has become more peaceful over the millennia. I’ll report on it later, along with other books by that author, but I have long written that the first civilization saw radically different social organization, along professional lines instead of kin lines. Social organization radically changed with the next Epoch, when fossil fuels were exploited, as the level of energy use largely determined the social organization.

Understanding how we got to be this way can greatly help for understanding where we can go when the next Epochal energy source becomes publicly available, but the level of personal integrity (how others are treated) that we have today is what we have to work with, and my days with Dennis comprised a real-world laboratory for learning about the integrity issue. It was a lab like no other, as the perils and temptations of the free energy pursuit are like nothing else on Earth. Everybody will tell you that they have integrity, even psychopaths. It is just how large their in-group is. For a psychopath (AKA dark pather), it is an in-group of one, for a Jesus, the in-group was all of Creation. For the rest of us, it is somewhere between those poles.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th April 2018 at 15:31.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2018), Krishna (29th April 2018), learninglight (27th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 536 FirstFirst 1 272 322 362 372 382 422 472 536 LastLast