Results 7,301 to 7,305 of 7305

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7301
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,166 times in 4,689 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Krishna:

Well, I can only get to the abstract of Wrangham’s paper, but will watch the talk. I get it, on proactive and reactive violence: one is calculated and based on gain, while the other is reactive and based on survival.

On bonobos, my understanding is that there is maybe two million years of evolution in the absence of competition from gorillas, which allowed for a radically different social organization, and I see population and resource pressure as the same thing, in that both arise from the available energy. That has had a long time to bake into bonobo biology, and scientists have noticed the differences immediately in infant bonobos and chimps raised by humans. It very likely relates to those neurological issues that Wrangham brings up.

You remove scarcity and fear from human societies, and they are going to go bonobo. Maybe that can be my slogan of the Fifth Epoch: Go Bonobo. I can almost see the T-shirt. On the back, it can say: End Chimpism!

But seriously, when there is virtually nothing to gain by violence, it is going to vanish, like it did in bonobo societies. So, the proactive violence disappears (wars, crime, etc.), and that interpersonal reactive violence will also vanish, as it is driven by scarcity and fear.

Good stuff, and you might think that the means to eliminate intra- and inter-society violence would be about the most important conversation of the day, on everybody’s tongue, but, as you know, I am a voice in the wilderness today. That is one of the more mind-boggling parts of my journey.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 07:10.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Today), Krishna Pagadala (Yesterday), Servant Limestone (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #7302
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I don’t plan to stop posting here. Here is where the public can contact me, and they do all the time, although much of it is through PMs, not posts.
    Best,Wade
    Wade your body of work is immense & incredibly interesting , I will read more .
    Im glad i decided today for the first time to click & enter this section of the forum .
    I have only spent 2 or 3 hrs scanning thru it (mostly read bits about the various epochs )
    after that i quickly finished up checking yr links page & upon seeing yr suggestions for channeled material , a question popped into my head .
    What are your thoughts on the Pleaidian-Human connection , were we seeded by them ?

4. Link to Post #7303
    Thanks

Hi DeeMetrios:

I have no idea what the ET connection might be. Lots of stories; very little evidence (at least, that is publicly available). If and when ETs come into the open, I am sure that plenty of things will become clear, and scientists are going to want to see if the ETs even have DNA, and if so, they will want to study it. If and when ETs come into the open, and stop playing hide-and-seek, we’ll see what the evidence will show. Until then, my mind remains open, but I don’t really buy anybody’s grand yarns on the subject. Everybody sells their particular flavor, but I’ll buy Greer’s, Gilliland’s, and others’ take that if the ETs had hostile intent, they could have conquered humanity on their lunch hour.

Best,

Wade

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Today), JRS (Today), Krishna Pagadala (Yesterday)

6. Link to Post #7304
    Thanks

Hi:

I wrote more than 200 posts on the lessons of my journey with Dennis and beyond, which followed 60 posts of vignettes from my journey, and posts in them mention the Global Controllers (GCs) and their influence on our journeys, and I will try to parse their activities from the activities of others. That series will be about our direct experiences, then I will get into the experiences of those in my circle, and then get into the broader issue of the literature on the subject. I was introduced to the conspiratorial aspect of the global power structure through literature that our network left at our office (some of which was seized in the raid, in a folder that I titled, “Seditious Literature.” ), and studied quite a bit of it after my first stint with Dennis, when I was trying to figure out what I had survived.

Before I met Dennis, if you had told me of the GCs, I would have probably looked at you with a curious expression. I really had not thought about such a thing much by that time, although I was aware of organized suppression activities in the energy issue, and not just because of Mr. Mentor’s adventures. If you would have told me that the TV media told big lies, and that the newspapers did, daily, I would have looked at you with a shocked expression. If you had told me on my first day of work with Dennis (or during my third month working for him) that my boss would engineer the theft of Dennis’s company, and that nearly the rest of the employees would cheer the theft, and that before my first stint with Dennis was done, he would be betrayed by most of the “loyalists” who were left over, and that only two people from the Seattle days walked the talk and bowed out with honor, I would have looked at you with a stunned expression. If you had told me that I would witness dozens of attempts to steal our companies from us, I would have wondered what planet you lived on. If you had further told me that my life would be wrecked in my home town, and that the greatest and most hurtful attacks would come from my friends and family (the worst of which I have not revealed publicly, and I have no contact with my immediate family because of them, and somewhat “funnily,” what my mother did did not even hurt, when I finally heard about it, as I was so far past that) I would have thought that you were insane.

But all of that happened and more, and the pivotal moment of my life was when the prosecution made faces at me while I was on the witness stand. There was no way that you could have made me believe what the next three years of my life had in store, when that voice told me to move to Seattle, and the GCs were a very minor part of it, although they were likely behind what happened to us in Ventura. The system is evil, from top to bottom, and the GCs are merely the most accomplished predators in a political-economic jungle filled with them. But this series of posts will focus on their role and my growing awareness of them. IMO, they are only a symptom, not a cause, of our malaise as a species. The enemy is us, as is the savior.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 15:33.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Today), Krishna Pagadala (Today), Reinhard (Today), Servant Limestone (Yesterday)

8. Link to Post #7305
    Thanks

Hi:

I was aware of the cloak-and-dagger world before I met Dennis. My close relative was a CIA contract agent, and it ruined his life, but I don’t think that he ever figured out that he worked for the bad guys. He just drank himself to death. My father had to get a top-secret security clearance to work for NASA. I had heard of Mr. Mentor’s “make your funeral plans” comment by a high-ranking government official long before I met Dennis, and when Mr. Mentor found out that corporate America already owned all of the vapor-injection carburetor patents, he wisely abandoned his project. I had heard of similar situations, such as an inventor trying to do a deal with Detroit on a high-MPG carburetor, to then be told that if he did not take the money and disappear, that they would just take the carburetor from him.

I had all of those experiences before that voice in my head told me to move to Seattle, but as I look back, I was still a naïve idealist, yet to really be disillusioned. When I met Dennis, I still had almost no idea what he was really up against. I sat behind Bill the BPA Hit Man’s attorney as he heckled Dennis on the day that I met him, but it would take a long time to understand the context of what I was seeing. While the local electric company pulled out all the stops to stop Dennis, led by the BPA, it took many years for me to realize that Dennis likely attracted the GCs attention in Seattle. Two weeks after I met Dennis, I saw what I now know were Big Lies on the TV news about Dennis, but it still took years of that kind of treatment for me to wake up to how the media really worked, and by the time that it got back to me that my mother made a scrapbook of newspaper clippings and took it on tour to my friends, family, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal, I was way past being hurt by such behavior, and it was almost funny.

Dennis had survived combat in Southeast Asia, survived Mob hit attempts, and had his business associates steal his companies numerous times, but he reached new levels of the game in Seattle. Like Lee Harvey Oswald, Bill the BPA Hit Man cultivated fake alternative energy credentials before he was sicced on Dennis’s company, although Dennis was not fooled. Bill’s actions led to a woman’s death, among other disasters, and I would never knowingly let somebody like Bill into my effort, and I regard what Dennis did then to be a mistake. Bill later just changed masks and became a “noted Tesla researcher,” duping people in the free energy field, and that was one of my early indicators that he may have been a GC asset before he was sicced on Dennis.

When my boss orchestrated the theft of Dennis’s company, in concert with Mormon grifters, my awakening moment was not that so much, but how the employees cheered the theft. Ken Hodgell was another Mormon con man who helped take us down in Ventura, but it was not until I read Greer’s writings that the Mormon financial empire was currently the most powerful member of the GCs, and read Dennis state that in Seattle, he eventually learned that the Mormon financial empire was the largest investor Washington’s electric companies, that I began to connect those dots, about 20 years after I met Dennis.

So, how connected were those dots, in reality? I don’t know, but nothing would surprise me, in light of later events. So, in Seattle, Dennis definitely came onto the GCs’ radar, by the Mormon connection alone, but I can’t state with great confidence exactly what were their machinations, what were the local electric companies’, and what were just Dennis’s unscrupulous business associates. I am sure that Dennis knows more, but we have not discussed the Seattle days in depth for many years.

People such as Betsy, Mr. Deputy, and other officials sicced on Dennis were just doing their jobs, although psychopaths such as Mr. Deputy surely enjoyed destroying innocent lives, as Bill surely did, as did Ken, so they got “psychic income” in addition to being handsomely paid. What I saw was very much like Uncle Ed and Noam’s propaganda model, which shows that most of the damage that the media’s inflicts is structural in nature, of people just doing their jobs and pursuing their self-interest, with little need to act consciously and in concert. I estimate that more than 80% of the organized suppression activities that we suffered from were structural in nature, but that did not mean that nobody was pulling the strings to achieve the desired outcome. They just did not need to pull the strings very hard, as “nature” would take over, and they could just sit back, eat popcorn, and watch the evil show.

Best,

Wade

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Today), Krishna Pagadala (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst 1 266 316 356 366