Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1561
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have been having a PM exchange on ancient civilizations and their relevance to my work. Were there ancient civilizations that had advanced energy technology? Are some of their technological feats unrecognized today because scientists cannot wrap their heads around the energy technologies and resultant artifacts? Some of that may be the case. Is there anything that we can learn from studying those ancient civilizations that can make our situation today more comprehensible?

Around megalithic structures, there is a lot of, “How did they do it?” The denial of mainstream science on the energy issue may help fuel their skepticism about ancient civilizations, but it is not all misplaced skepticism. Virtually all the ancient artifacts that I know of have been made of stone. I doubt that they could have been too advanced, particularly on the energy issue, if they could not smelt metal.

I have read up plenty on disappeared ancient civilizations, and have had people close to me tell tales of archeological discoveries being covered up. I write about a defrocked archeologist on my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#mcintyre

and cite works such as Forbidden Archeology on my site and a few other fringe sources like that. I have plenty of Childress books at home, and channeled and past-life regression books on stuff like Atlantis. My first love was archeology, and I helped scout for a dig when I was about twelve. I had a fossil collection from what I found as a kid, and so on. I have been on the fringes of the Velikovsky controversy since about 1996.

One pal is convinced that some Mesoamerican pyramids have evidence of being configured and built for energy reasons (mica sheets are his primary evidence), but my reply is if there was all of that energy somehow generated by means that we would consider esoteric (I have been familiar with pyramid power for nearly forty years, and I know there is something real there), what did they use it for? Surely not to run appliances. If all that energy was generated, what was it used for? There are plenty of fringe theories on that score, too, but the evidence is thin.

I also have been reading a great deal of anthropology in boning up for my energy essay.

This is where I stand on the issue….

I respect the people who have sifted through ancient middens, braved Arctic and Outback weather in search of fossil layers, and so on. There is a great deal of important work that has been done, and it has helped inform and enlighten me on many issues related to the history of Earth and humanity. Their toolset is impressive and keeps getting better, such as gas chromatographs and mass spectrometers. There is fraud and cover-ups, fabricated findings, internecine wars and the rest, which you can find in any discipline, in this world of scarcity, I am sad to say.

However, professional anthropology compared to fringe anthropology can be like comparing a Ferrari to a skateboard. Most fringe findings do not hold up to scrutiny. I am not saying that orthodoxy is always right or even on the right track, but the fringe findings are often so flimsy that they cannot withstand much scrutiny. Studying the fringe findings usually arrive at a big fat “maybe” of a conclusion, at best.

You have seen me refer to it plenty, but Rife’s and Naessens’s microscopes demonstrate very clearly that not only is orthodox optical theory found wanting, but the findings of those microscopes upend a lot of what microbiology (and orthodox theories of life itself) is based on:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens

Have one remote viewing after taking the Silva class, and the materialistic conceits of mainstream science collapse, never to be rehabilitated.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#silva

My technical pals who saw that UFO light up with me were never the same:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm#visit2005

I am reading a book right now on how much of a political undertaking Darwin’s efforts were. It was a highly conscious attempt to replace theism with materialism, but it was performed rather sneakily.

So, not all is well in the halls of orthodoxy and never has been, but that does not lend much credibility to the fringes, either.

And this is where is can get tricky, and I write about it plenty:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm

My interest in all of that orthodox and fringe anthropology is in how important it is in understanding our past to the extent that it can help us understand the present better, and what it can mean for our future. It is obvious, whether it is orthodox or fringe, that energy has always been the name of the game, going back to the beginnings of life on Earth.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

If an area of study helps improve my understanding on those subjects, I am game, and it is rarely easy study.

While there may be fruitful learning to be had in fringe archeology, there is so much wacky stuff, too, that you can dive into those rabbit holes and not come up for air for several years, and end up with nothing but fool’s gold in your hands (but the experience can be educational, and all fringe seekers probably need to have at least one of those experiences). And when I looked into the moon landings and other fringe topics, it was sobering to continually go deep on evidence that fringe voices touted as air-tight, to only see it disintegrate upon further inspection. When you have enough episodes like that under your belt, you begin to grow highly skeptical toward fringe claims. The “skeptics” are often fraudulent in their stance, and can be incredibly narrow-minded:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

but that does not make the fringes right, either. People are constantly trying to enlist my interest or effort in their fringe project. Most, even if valid, is not going to solve the world’s energy problems and boost humanity into the quantum leap to abundance, which is where my interest is. I consider it possible that some technologically-advanced civilizations nuked themselves or had some other kind of meltdown. If so, their extinctions were likely related to misusing energy technologies. What would that mean for us? The misuse and abuse of energy technologies is the biggest threat to humanity today, from nuclear fission to burning fossil fuels, not to mention the West’s genocidal invasions of Asia’s hydrocarbon country. For two years in a row, we had manmade energy catastrophes in the Fukushima meltdowns and the BP Gulf Spill. So, the peril is obvious, but how many more do we need before we begin to get it? The current situations are likely more instructive than what may have happened with Atlantis. Until Atlantis rises or we get unequivocal evidence (if the good stuff can survive the organized suppression), investigating evidence of technologically-advanced vanished civilizations is a highly speculative affair.

I see our predicament as more of an issue of sentience than anything else, and that short-circuited awareness is because people have dug in for survival and won’t budge from their niche, and the scientifically-trained can be the most obtuse of all:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#naive

People are choosing their semi-sentience out of fear. Love is the only way out that I know of, and is the crux of the conundrum, IMO.

I don’t need to belabor how uninterested I am in looking into the next FE aspirant who is chasing patents, money, and fame. I don’t get to see efforts such as the 70% plan very often, or Dennis’s The Reset Button. That I see more of those happening is encouraging, especially as the energy situation is increasingly being seen as the central issue, and on that subject, orthodoxy may be the least reliable source (because of the tremendous stakes of the game).

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

What Billyji and Dennis are doing are choir-like behaviors, and long overdue in this world. As I have written, a Level 10 approach has so far been easy to derail. I am seeking a smaller, more committed, more aware audience than the kinds of people that Level 10 efforts fish for. I don't seek the hundred heroes or ten million gawkers, but thousands of sentient lambs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2012 at 13:47.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2012), eaglespirit (17th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), jcocks (21st February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (17th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (5th June 2012), modwiz (17th February 2012), Patrikas (16th February 2012), sandy (17th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012), WhiteFeather (18th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #1562
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@Wade

I barely scratch the mind of builders who created great pyramids and many stone structures 10,000+ years ago. They know those sites will be safe for buildings over ten millennium somehow. They built a pyramid that will stand intact beyond climate change in nature, natural disasters, earthquake, flood, etc.

I watched a documentary film about world without humans on Earth. Within 300 years after all humans disappearing on Earth, things that we've built all erased by nature. Just 300 years. Metals are rust, dissolved. Modern buildings, structures that requires external energy to maintain will fall piece by piece as times go. Because human science and technologies are based on destructive, energy consumption which are reverse to the nature. 200 years will erase most mega cities on the planet.

1200 years ago ancient(?) Koreans built a artificial cave temple. Long story to short, they built a temple so that it'll have remain thousands years. Since it was discovered by modern humans, after their brilliant fixation, the temple began to develop moisture in chamber which is very sign of structural destruction. What they came up with is not to accept their mistakes but to install HVAC machine, putting another layer of concrete and wall of glass hoping it will fix it for a while. Yeah. Assuming the HVAC machine gets electricity for a long time.

Few engineers found out the secret of how to maintain dry air inside the chamber but it hasn't been implemented. To do it they need to remove all the machines which can not be welcomed by arrogant or stupid professionals.

I learned how to work on wood for building my shelter and workshop for myself two months ago. I began to fall in love with smell of wood, smoothness, organic nature. Anyway one day I met a man who told me ancient Korean knew a unique wood process method that wood panel withstand a thousand years.

Modern humans think, maybe we've been manipulated by TPTB how amazing modern civilization is. Modern civilization is at the pinnacle of destruction and exploitation of nature. Is it a bless or curse? Every day I hear rumbling sound of fighter jet, a marvelous war machine that burns a thousand gallon of oil per few hours of flight. Why wouldn't those people who wholeheartedly advocates carbon tax for global warming propose cutting down emission from all the war machines: vehicles, air crafts, ships.

Ancient people knew how to work with metals but they used stones and woods for important building. They preferred to use ceramic than metals for pots. Why? Energy efficiency. A ceramic pot will go hundreds years easy. It can be used by many generations. So they embedded their philosophy into those. They made quality products that withstands harsh nature hundreds to thousands years not like junks we make barely run a decade.

History of human devolution in plain side. Will we able to get back lost wisdom soon? I hope so. Working with nature not destroying, harmonic, creative way.
    For free society!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (17th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Limor Wolf (8th October 2012), Melinda (5th June 2012), modwiz (17th February 2012), sandy (17th February 2012), WhiteFeather (18th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #1563
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time once again to reiterate my intention for my public FE work. I have done it several times, and each time I say it a little differently, so that the point can get across, because it is obviously a difficult concept, even when people are trying to understand. It took me many hard years to arrive at my perspective, and I sympathize with people who have been influenced by all the scientists, inventors, and promoters who have dominated this subject for many years. I am not taking their approach.

The analogy this time will focus on the automobile. What are cars good for? What are their transformative effects on societies? What are their costs and benefits? The conversation can stray into the metallurgy for making lighter, stronger engines, or valve design, radiator design, gear ratios, or the various ways that fuel can be introduced and combusted. Those are important scientific and engineering issues, but they generally have tangential impact on the discussion of what a car is good for and how it can transform a society. Technical types can discuss why cars get the MPGs they do and how that can be improved. But anybody who discusses the technicalities of high MPG carburetors, without an understanding that the corporate imperative is to keep MPGs low to help the oil companies, is missing the dynamic’s most important part. High MPG carburetors do not mean anything in a corporate culture that has effectively banished them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#carb1

The world’s best engine does not mean anything:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

in a world where such disruptive technologies are shelved and buried by the score, even if they ever get to the point of becoming a market threat (which rarely happens).

Dennis discovered the hard way that Washington’s electric companies were not really interested in energy conservation,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

even when their propaganda said so:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#whoops

Similar to the car issue and its many facets, FE talk that gets into the technicalities has its place, but that is not what my work is about.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#physics

I know that FE and related technologies such as antigravity are real:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

but even if I could tell you exactly how they worked, I could not demonstrate them, so it is mostly just talk. Consequently, I do not get too far into the theories behind FE. There is plenty of theory out there, and you can hear all about sacred geometry and other ideas. Even if an FE tinkerer goes at it in his workshop, the odds are long against any success. If he miraculously gets something working, then the fun only begins, if he survives it.

The primary concept to understand on the FE physics front is that empty space is not empty, and that the “ether” really exists (even Einstein admitted it), and that is where FE comes from (and where does the ether come from? ). I will not go too much further into how FE works, and I am more interested in what it can do and what its transformative potential is. Some beautiful Avalon threads have been devoted to just that subject:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-Free-Energy

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Future-Earth

While discussing FE physics and FE math can be good work, the thrust of my work is different. I survived being on the FE front lines, and I would only recommend it to people who are willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause, and death is the easy part of that journey. I can tell you that the peril is real, the primary issue is the salient position (arguably a death grip) that the hyper-elites have over humanity, and the most influential of them have made self-service a science:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

But they are parasites more than predators, and they are an integral part of humanity at this time. There are no victims in this situation, although that is faint comfort if you get clobbered by them.

I can also tell you that the only “warriors” from the public who can make a dent in that situation have love in their hearts, not anger.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

They know that the means become the ends, so they understand that “getting the bad guys” is an adolescent fantasy. Godzilla will not die in battle, especially one that the public mounts. The helpful warriors will persuade, not coerce. The path that I advocate is for lovers, not fighters. It is the lamb’s path. It has never been tried before, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2012 at 05:40.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th February 2012), David Hughes (17th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (17th February 2012), eaglespirit (17th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Isthatso (19th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (17th February 2012), Limor Wolf (10th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), modwiz (17th February 2012), sandy (17th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #1564
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

Big subject. Nice video. On pyramid builders and such, it is hard to know what happened and what they were thinking. The evidence is pretty clear that metal smelting came relatively late in the Domestication Revolution. The first metals worked were those found as nuggets, mainly copper and gold. It took high temperatures to smelt copper and bronze, and iron took even higher temperatures, which could only be achieved in blast-type furnaces that could attain temperatures a thousand degrees Fahrenheit hotter than hearth fires produced, and the first such furnaces that archeologists have found were located on hills, where the furnace could take advantage of the prevailing wind. I consider it likely that those megalithic structures were made of stone because that is what their level of technology allowed them to work in. There is a vast amount of esoteric speculation about the megalithic structures, and virtually all of them had some kind of astronomical significance, it appears, and there are plenty of theories about that issue, such as comet and meteor impacts that caused people to fear and worship celestial bodies (those violent, male, sky-god religions, as compared to feminine, Earth-based religions).

You are not really addressing advanced civilizations in your post, so I am sorry if this seems a little off topic, but if there was any kind of advanced civilization on our plane in the last million years, I think that there would be evidence of it. Not gleaming skyscrapers, but plenty would have survived. It takes a glass bottle a million years to degrade. Some of the plastics that have been made will virtually never degrade in the environment. Caches of metal coins from Roman times are continually found, and Neanderthal graves have been found with flowers in them, and they have been gone for more than twenty thousand years. A buried gold artifact could last as long as life on Earth will. Scientists can tell when soils have been disturbed. Deposition processes are well understood, and the dating issue has many lines of convergence. For one example, the mountain chain that Hawaii sits at the end of is about 85 million years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...seamount_chain

which the rate of plate movement and radioactive dating methods both confirm. Seeing how that hot spot drew a line across Earth’s crust is pretty cool. If Atlantis and Lemuria existed on our physical plane on Earth in the relatively recent past, there would have been some evidence of it, I think, beyond the largely conjectural evidence that has been produced, such as crystal skulls. Again, there is no evidence found so far of human-changed ecosystems in places such as New Zealand, South America, North America and Australia before humans appeared in the relatively recent past.

On working with wood and stone, we can consider that to be ancient wisdom or ancient inability to manipulate their environments more effectively. I advocate a world where we don’t leave behind artifacts, or at least our waste. With the exotic materials that are being kept under wraps (Flubber is not all that fictional), we can probably make buildings that last millions of years. And when we no longer want them, they can go back into the recycler. Or, we could make dwellings that disintegrate when no longer needed, such as those electromagnetic bubbles in this world:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

That civilization may leave behind very little when it is time to move on.

Were there environmentally-gentle, technologically-advanced civilizations in our past that left behind virtually no trace? It could be, but I am skeptical. Not skeptical like the “skeptics,” but skeptical in that I want to know, and what I have seen has failed to convince me. I kind of keep up on archeological findings from around the world, and no professional archeologist has found any of that kind of evidence that I am aware of. I am well aware of the dirty pool that is often played on the “mavericks” in scientific field, but the evidence is simply not very strong for extinct, technologically-advanced civilizations on Earth. If there were, and maybe we could learn from their experiences, a least from what we can tell from their remains. For all of the disappeared and collapsed civilizations that have been studied so far, it seems that droughts (as in multi-year droughts) were the primary factor that collapsed them, from the Anasazi to the Mayans to Angkor Wat. Deforestation and the resultant erosion and desertification was certainly related to the decline and fall of many Old World civilizations. It is a bone of contention in academia, but Bronze Age and Iron Age peoples were great at deforesting the land to wrench more energy out of it. And in the Fertile Crescent, draft animals could pull plows. It was great for short-term crop yields, but is an environmental catastrophe in the long run.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Hughe (18th February 2012), Isthatso (19th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (10th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (18th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #1565
    Thanks

Hi:

I am just making a little post on how my life goes with the FE stuff. I am bombarded with emails, and public and private Avalon posts, on the subject. It is part of the price for playing the public game that I am these days. My wife is not real happy with it, but tolerates it, and some days are better than others.

Today I received a PM from somebody who once played the energy game and barely lived to tell the tale. It is not the first PM that I received at Avalon like that. The people who approach me with their horror stories were not even playing the FE game, but some seemingly innocuous energy-saving technology that they invented, and their lives were wrecked. They don’t want to share their stories publicly, and they seem to think that I am, to some degree, speaking out on their behalf, and I usually am thanked for telling my story, so now they know they are not crazy. I am glad I could help.

When we were flying high in Ventura, we had people come tell us their tales of woe:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#platinum

It comes with the territory of playing this game. I don’t make it a point of collecting those stories, but I have heard far more than my fair share over the years. Brian O knew about twenty-five dead FE inventor/scientist/promoter stories, and he did not make it a point to collect them, either.

There are far more pretenders than contenders on the FE field of play, and this morning I was once again emailed a link to that libelous essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

I have been given it more than twenty times over the past ten years, by people who say it is the premier commentary on the FE conundrum. That dynamic is why Brian O said that the people who make FE happen will be new to the field:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

But even Brian was buds with that libeler, and it took Brian a while to really figure out that few people in the FE milieu had the right stuff. That lack of integrity amongst the current FE players is a big part of why we don’t have FE today, but the general public receives the vast majority of the “credit” for this situation, not Godzilla and his minions, not the greedy and naïve tinkerers, and not the FE scoundrels.

Good night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2012 at 04:27.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (18th February 2012), CdnSirian (18th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (10th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), modwiz (18th February 2012), sandy (18th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #1566
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Regards to your wife for hanging in...and to you for your unrelenting attendance to this thread and for sharing your experience with us. l appreciate your repetition of what you are trying to create. A way out of this mess. I confess that I listen to a couple of channeled persons. I am not an engineer or a scientist of any kind, and I have never been a person of strong faith in the entity called God. So out of the flotsam and jetsom of 'new thought', I have chosen a voice or two to follow, both of which say "it's all in your hands".

Like yourself I did experience significant mystical experiences that tunes a person into other powers. We who follow this thread are not taking the flack with you (or your wife). Yet on a totally flakey sounding level, I sense we try to absorb some of that for you, in that other dimension. I hope so.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (18th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #1567
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

Well how you do it all and stay up beat for the most part is a marvel to me but I'm sure your lovely partner could give us an ear full.

Please give her my understanding and warm regards as I'm sure like us she would like more of you time. Sure hope you have relocated or at least have found new digs and that stress is off the plate.

Hey CdnSirian I don't think what you say is "flaky" at all !
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #1568
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Billyji:

I would not forget something like the 70% plan. There are lots of plans out there, but the 70% plan is one of the most beautiful that I have seen. That is cool that you refer to Brian O as simply O’Leary, kind of like saying Einstein and Newton. If his name becomes widely known in that way, we will have turned the corner.

It obviously gets into esoterics, and my work does, too. The holistic perspective of it is obviously important, and I naturally am going to like the indigenous aspect of it. I always emphasize energy over money, as one is real and the other is imaginary.

Keep it up,

Wade
    Hi wade my Brother Sunfeather who created the 70% plan has just joined Avalon. I know you and him will get along like two pees in a pod as they say.

Regards Billyji
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), sandy (19th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #1569
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Wade for your supportive comments re the 70% Plan. I remain committed as ever to the solution potential of free energy and the vast spectrum of arenas influenced from the geo-political to the ethical and multi-dimensional. The plan is available on my websites and I thank billyji for posting the solution site link. I hope that we make a good connection now that I am here, and can collaborate in mutual service for free energy awareness.
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Gardener (18th February 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #1570
    Thanks

Hi:

Thanks for helping to absorb the energies.

Yes, Sandy, I am just a human doing this. Everybody I know who has played the game at the high levels in significant ways does not want to be doing it, but we heard the call, and have a hard time turning our backs on it. We all have our human foibles, we have all had bouts of ego, we have all had the crap kicked out of us, and we all, to one extent or another, have accepted our fates. This is my life’s work. I don’t know who sent me or why, and I have not always been a happy camper on this path, not by any means, but I could not just give up, either. All the people I know like me gave up lucrative careers, risked our lives, in many ways, and I have been burying my fellow travelers over the years. Their paths shortened their lives, which were usually wrecked, in the standard sense of the word, but they have all moved on with no regrets, happy that they had the chance to right the ship.

I am unusual on this path in that I have moved back-and-forth between the worlds. I have a well-paying, corporate career, and I am not doing any Earth-raping or building bombs. I don’t know what all that voice in my head had in mind when it told me to study business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

but it has not been a dull journey, although my highest aspiration is to grow old puttering in my garden with my wife, and hiking in the mountains for as long as I can.

One thing that I decided and stuck with long ago was to not seek any compensation for my FE efforts. I have seen how limiting and damaging the money game can be on this path. When you are trying to make money to keep the effort going forward, all sorts of compromises happen. I see it all the time with the contenders and pretenders out there. They don’t really tell the bald truth, because they are playing to an audience that they rely on for money and support. It can be a slippery slope to irrelevance, as you try to please your audience. The truth will set us free, not comforting fictions and ideologically-shaped “facts.”

I have mentioned many times that I have patience issues, which a channel told me long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

I get patience training every day, which I suppose is a good thing. Getting handed that disinformation essay about Dennis all the time is part of my training:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

and all of those prominent people who lie about Dennis as they attack him will one day reap what they sow. The mud they fling hits me, too. Just yesterday, I was thinking about publicly calling some of them out, but decided against it. I don’t want to get into battles with them (they have already demonstrated the level of their integrity, so I know they won’t play fair).

Hi Billyji: Sunfeather is most welcome to be here.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Elly (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #1571
    Thanks

Welcome Sunfeather. We will see how this all plays out. Not many holistic plans out there, especially those that have energy as a central issue. I see it as the lynchpin for all of it, and so does Godzilla. When more can see it, maybe we can get some momentum going.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (10th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), Sunfeather (18th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #1572
    Scotland Avalon Member Sunfeather's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

Good to be here and connect. I am very grateful for your response to the 70% plan, writing it was an extremely intense process over a nine month period. I was already engaged in work specific to an intent to present new (free) energy into a public arena. I surrendered a seventeen year personal journey with medicine wheel teaching through my personal recognition and growing conviction that new energy presented the greatest potential catalyst for change in a world that desperately needs it.

The medicine journey gave me an experiential perspective of the value of the void, (as also the understanding of female power as womb power, and intimate to the nature of the void). To appreciate the vast resource of energy held within the void as the pure essence of abundance, and to recognize the affect of zero and infinity to contemporary scientific modalities impacted me deeply. In the work for new energy, I was given to sit down and consider the arenas in life that would require change for this transformation to grow within the collective. Writing the plan shocked me to recognize the appalling strategies of 'Godzilla', as you say.

To date there have been over 30,000 downloads of the plan via my website (http://www.gfc.uk.net) and I have been touched to witness some arenas of impact. Personally, I'd like to re-write it with more focus on the positive developments, as apposed to highlighting the dysfunctions. Billyji mentioned that the new site is a re-working of the plan, well, not quite, but it is a vehicle for the vast fields of awareness that the whole process has opened up. Similar to writing the plan, it was another period of almost obsessive compulsive application towards empowering, or accelerating, or catalysing the transformation process that is taking place.

This last patriarchal age is in entropy, (inevitable by it's own scientific frame). The Patriarchs have not been happy about the void (womb) for a long time, the value of beauty and one-heartedness is the tap-root of aesthetic and therefore ethic and morality that will be required by the void for fruition of this endeavour, I feel sure. It saddens me to see events in the new energy arena that squabble for market place, and the extensive array of 'new energy' association to renewables, and the blinkered madness of UN, EU, US + drive for Agenda 21, fracking targeting the Caspian region, etc. As you have expressed in posts above. I got on this some time ago, and now, I will not give up. I sincerely hope that the momentum gets going... After all, once scarcity is relieved and abundance becomes natural state, then our world will express beyond the stretch of current imagination.

Thanks again for your supportive comments, and I look forward to sharing and inspiring future pathways to make it so.

Be Well,
    Sunfeather
    Be remembered as one of the shining one's

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunfeather For This Post:

Billy (18th February 2012), CdnSirian (18th February 2012), David Hughes (19th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), jcocks (21st February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (18th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #1573
    Thanks

Hi:

I made the first negative visions post.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post430811

More will be coming. I am off to start my busy weekend.

Hi Sunfeather.

Thanks for some of the background of your journey. Nice to see you getting some traction.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2012 at 17:27.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), sandy (19th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #1574
    Thanks

Whoops! I posted this one to the wrong thread...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), sandy (19th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #1575
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Sunfeather (here)
    Hi Wade,

Good to be here and connect. I am very grateful for your response to the 70% plan, writing it was an extremely intense process over a nine month period. I was already engaged in work specific to an intent to present new (free) energy into a public arena. I surrendered a seventeen year personal journey with medicine wheel teaching through my personal recognition and growing conviction that new energy presented the greatest potential catalyst for change in a world that desperately needs it.

The medicine journey gave me an experiential perspective of the value of the void, (as also the understanding of female power as womb power, and intimate to the nature of the void). To appreciate the vast resource of energy held within the void as the pure essence of abundance, and to recognize the affect of zero and infinity to contemporary scientific modalities impacted me deeply. In the work for new energy, I was given to sit down and consider the arenas in life that would require change for this transformation to grow within the collective. Writing the plan shocked me to recognize the appalling strategies of 'Godzilla', as you say.

To date there have been over 30,000 downloads of the plan via my website (http://www.gfc.uk.net) and I have been touched to witness some arenas of impact. Personally, I'd like to re-write it with more focus on the positive developments, as apposed to highlighting the dysfunctions. Billyji mentioned that the new site is a re-working of the plan, well, not quite, but it is a vehicle for the vast fields of awareness that the whole process has opened up. Similar to writing the plan, it was another period of almost obsessive compulsive application towards empowering, or accelerating, or catalysing the transformation process that is taking place.

This last patriarchal age is in entropy, (inevitable by it's own scientific frame). The Patriarchs have not been happy about the void (womb) for a long time, the value of beauty and one-heartedness is the tap-root of aesthetic and therefore ethic and morality that will be required by the void for fruition of this endeavour, I feel sure. It saddens me to see events in the new energy arena that squabble for market place, and the extensive array of 'new energy' association to renewables, and the blinkered madness of UN, EU, US + drive for Agenda 21, fracking targeting the Caspian region, etc. As you have expressed in posts above. I got on this some time ago, and now, I will not give up. I sincerely hope that the momentum gets going... After all, once scarcity is relieved and abundance becomes natural state, then our world will express beyond the stretch of current imagination.

Thanks again for your supportive comments, and I look forward to sharing and inspiring future pathways to make it so.

Be Well,
    Sunfeather
    Thanks for that above link Sunfeather Re: Green Fibre Comm., i have just read a few pages of the 70% Pdf. Awesome Material Here. Your a great compliment to this community, Avalon and Planet Earth. Wanishi
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (18th February 2012), Billy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), Sunfeather (19th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #1576
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Welcome Sunfeather. We will see how this all plays out. Not many holistic plans out there, especially those that have energy as a central issue. I see it as the lynchpin for all of it, and so does Godzilla. When more can see it, maybe we can get some momentum going.

Best,

Wade
    Hey Wade, Just a thought here, Consciousness as a key collective will play a major role on this planet for shifting to the FE spectrum, this I'm sure of. And many are in the proverbial vortex of the source field thinking it collectively. So Lets start tilting it our way. What we think, we become. Your work Is Outstanding, and i applaud you whilst standing up. Wanishi. ≈W.f.≈
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012), Billy (18th February 2012), eaglespirit (18th February 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), Sunfeather (19th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #1577
    Thanks

Hi White Feather:

Consciousness is the key, but this is also a conundrum like no other. In a nutshell, here is what I am trying to help people understand.

Energy runs the world and always has:

and it is no different for the human journey, and humanity’s energy surplus has formed the defining foundation of every civilization:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

But energy has never truly been abundant, because humanity has always burned through its energy sources, whether it was the easy meat:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

Forests, soils, whales:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#whaling

and so on. Today, it is fossil fuels, and we are beginning to reach the bottom of that well:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#fossil

it is now looking like Peak Oil may have been reached several years ago, and we are on the plateau before the steep slide to empty, which will happen in my lifetime if we don’t embrace new energy sources.

Many “primitive” societies had sustainable civilizations, primarily because they did not go down the path of metallurgy and more effective paths of manipulating the environment to wrench energy out of it. Anthropologists argue that it was because they had not yet developed the social organization and technological prowess to do so (in some cases, because there were not draft animals available), and their arguments are not easily dismissed.

No matter if those civilizations did not “progress” like the Fertile Crescent ones did due to some other reason, no civilization has ever been energy abundant. Energy scarcity is the foundational assumption of all dominant ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

But it is an invisible assumption to the vast majority of people. Similarly, energy abundance and what could come with it has proven to be virtually impossible for people to imagine. If they ever hear of energy abundance, more than 99% have reactions of instant denial, of varying levels of sophistication.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

For the tiny fraction that gets past denial, they have other unproductive reactions, which are all rooted in fear:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

The hyper-elites who rule the world can only play their games with the responsibility that has been abdicated by the masses as everybody plays the victim. The victim mentality is rooted in fear, and overcoming it is the big challenge of living in physical reality.

Fear and scarcity are mutually-reinforcing conditions, and the hyper-elites control free energy and related technologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

and the organized suppression of those technologies is so the hyper-elites can stay in control. They have quite a bag of tricks to keep anybody from mounting successful efforts to develop and distribute such technologies.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

Promoting and enforcing those scarcity-based ideologies is perhaps their primary triumph, as it keeps abundant energy and its transformative potential unimaginable to nearly 100% of humanity.

To those who can imagine it and pursue it, the hyper-elites’ escalating tactics have proven to be 100% effective in keeping those technologies out of the public’s hands. Godzilla is not the only predator in the jungle, however. He is only the biggest, and all large energy interests play the same game, although at lower levels of commitment and sophistication:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#godzilla

But, the people trying to develop and market those disruptive technologies actually do most of the suppression work for Godzilla and his minions, as they are their own worst enemies and they destroy their own efforts due to their personal foibles, which are almost exclusively rooted in fear and scarcity. Many pitfalls await the aspirants:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

and virtually none of them can navigate those pitfalls and the organized suppression efforts of the local energy interests. Godzilla rarely needs to roll out of bed. The crux of the conundrum is that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

which is the lesson that I resisted the longest on my journey and the lesson that almost nobody really wants to acknowledge. We are the enemy, not Godzilla. But while everybody lives in fear and thinks like a victim, they either live in denial or blame Godzilla for our problems. He is only a symptom, not a cause. On my journey, I came to realize that fear was the problem and love was the answer.

Even though I was just a spear carrier to the only person in the world that I know of who can successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

my journey is also hard to believe, with a voice in my head guiding me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

and events with seemingly divine intervention when it was the darkest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

My journey radicalized me, and ever since 1990, all of my “spare” time, and several years of unpaid, full-time effort has been devoted to understanding how the world really works, not how we are indoctrinated into believing it works:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#blinded

While a hundred heroes, the kind who can successfully complete that application, can bring those breakthrough technologies to the world, those heroes either do not exist or cannot all be collected and focused on this issue of epochal importance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#heroes

So, I eventually decided to take another path. I realized that those breakthrough technologies, with free energy chief among them, are simply unimaginable to the masses today. They will begin to understand when free energy is delivered to their homes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

The masses are completely in the thrall of their conditioning, and more than 95% of them do not even want to wake up. I understand them and do not try to engage them. I played those games with my former partner, and those efforts always ended disastrously.

For the relative few who are awake or awakening, few of them have any scientific training, which is probably required to see the big picture of how the world really works. I eventually came to learn that my approach was like Bucky Fuller’s. He was one of the world’s earliest comprehensive thinkers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

Once that I understood that I was a comprehensive thinker, I became more consciously comprehensive in my thinking, and all I am really trying to do with my efforts anymore is to help people develop comprehensive thinking processes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

because once they do, they can see that energy is the root of the human journey and life on Earth:

they will be better able to see the forest from the trees, and they may be able to shed their scarcity-based indoctrination:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

long enough so that they can simply imagine abundance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That can all seem like no big deal, to just get people to imagine abundance, but it really has virtually never happened, other than a few voices in the wilderness here and there, and if they are ever very effective, Godzilla then intervenes.

Virtually all previous attempts have failed because people get wrapped up in the fearful aspects of this issue, and fall down into the pitfalls of conspiracism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

Young Warrior delusions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

Inventor-itis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

and so on. Fear is the problem, and love is the answer. In the physical world, the primary manifestation of love will be ensuring that everybody’s basic needs are met. Everybody deserves to have enough food, water, shelter, education (true education, not indoctrination) and the like that they need. In a world of abundance, that is feasible, and with free energy and the related technologies kept under wraps by Godzilla, everybody can have all of their needs met with very little human effort, and also in a way where there is no harm to Earth’s ecosystems. Virtually nobody can even imagine that, as they instantly dismiss it all as “too good to be true,” the organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” and the many other reactions of denial:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

The denial, the diving into the pitfalls, the conspiracism, the epidemic lack of personal integrity, the seemingly infinite stupidity of the masses – these are all rooted in fear. Love is the answer and always has been, and in ways that are not obvious to the casual observer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

In the end, I am not looking for heroes. I am looking for sentient lambs. Godzilla is taking notice of my efforts, but for now he just watches. Nobody has ever tried to get what I call a lamb stampede going before. I also call it the Level 12 choir:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

My hope is that several thousand people can learn to sing the abundance song, and it may well have harmonic effects that can get enough people to focus on the issue so that it can overcome humanity’s inertia and the organized suppression. Even though only a tiny fraction of humanity would be needed to initiate this greatest epochal shift in the human journey so far:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

it would be humans doing it, so I think that it would be in keeping with the “Prime Directive” which is not just a Star Trek idea. I have already had a little help from my “friends,” but they stay in the shadows, popping into my head when asked, but it will be the job of people living on Earth, today, to initiate that shift. Because of the carnage that I saw on my journey, I am also trying to do this in a way that people are not risking their lives. There are numerous free energy martyrs strewn across this battlefield, and there is an endless string of ambitious fools who think that they will dance across the minefield unscathed:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../4/ZI39RzWxCOQ

and I don’t want to watch anymore. We don’t need any more martyrs to tell us how the land lies. I am trying to do something different, so radically different that almost nobody can even begin to understand what I am trying to do. Avalon is a friendly forum, with people who have broken away from the herd somewhat, but look at this thread and see all the times that I have had to repeat my message, as people cannot seem to or refuse to understand my message. So, it is clear to me that that I need to keep repeating my message so that it sinks in. It is great patience training for me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

which may be the primary hurdle that I am here to learn to navigate in this lifetime. I am getting a lot of opportunity to work on it.

While most of my understanding was just what I learned during my preposterous journey, I also have some stars to steer by, such as an example of what a society built on love looks like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and what a society built on fear looks like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

I vote for love.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th February 2012 at 19:06.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012), Billy (21st February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th February 2012), eaglespirit (19th February 2012), Elly (19th February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (19th February 2012), Isthatso (22nd February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), Sunfeather (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #1578
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Wade, a little something that may help with your patience training.

Acquiring our scarcity based thinking and vision of life, I believe is mostly the result of a life time of repetition of the "wrong kind of stuff". I am aware of you, of the energy issue, of the possibility for abundance and yet I catch myself all too often thinking "in scarcity terms". It's just habit and it feels "natural" .

So perhaps your repeated efforts are not in vain, and may in fact be required... It's so easy to forget and to lose focus for someone that did go through the meat grinder like you did, so we need this constant reminder, with sightly different wording every time so that we "re-wire" our brain, so that we challenge our belief systems and ideas about how the world works.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012), Debra (14th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (19th February 2012), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #1579
    Thanks

Yes Ilie:

We are indeed creatures of habit, and this scarcity-based awareness has been baked in so deeply over many thousands of years that it is almost universally considered human “nature.” I disagree.

Thanks for the chiming in,

Wade

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th February 2012), eaglespirit (19th February 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (12th October 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #1580
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Yes Ilie:

We are indeed creatures of habit, and this scarcity-based awareness has been baked in so deeply over many thousands of years that it is almost universally considered human “nature.” I disagree.

Thanks for the chiming in,

Wade
    Playing off of Ilie's idea and Wade's words, thinking in terms of scarcity is "human nurture."

Dennis

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th February 2012), Melinda (7th June 2012), sandy (19th February 2012), Wade Frazier (19th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 535 FirstFirst 1 29 69 79 89 129 179 535 LastLast