Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7881
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Krishna:

You asked about your learning curve. Well, in short, reading is not enough. I began a thread on the journey to knowledge, and you really can’t get there by reading. As I have written many times, if I did not have my adventures, especially those with Dennis, I would not have had much worth saying. People have had to already been awakened in some way for my work to begin to make sense to them. Otherwise, they are trapped in their conditioning, and it all hinges on the heart, not the head.

As I look back at my journey, when my family went health nut when I was twelve, and my father accomplished something that was considered “impossible” at the time, that was the beginning of my awakening, but 1974 was my big awakening year, when I had my cultural and mystical awakenings, and when I first got my energy dreams. Three years later, a voice in my head radically changed my studies from science to business, and my journey toward free energy began in earnest, although I sure could not have told you how at the time. Heck, the idea of free energy was alien to me, until after I met Dennis. Eight years of idealism and disillusionment later, I asked for the voice a second time, and it led me right into Dennis’s company. There is no way that I can recommend that as a practical path to anybody.

All that happened before I met Dennis was only a prelude, and my learning curve really began when I was in Seattle with Dennis. It steepened dramatically when I became his partner, and what happened in Ventura I only survived because of my youth and Boy Scout nature. Otherwise, I would have crashed and burned, like I watched so many others do. I have watched people crash and burn who have merely brushed up against my work. If you had told me what lied ahead of me when that voice told me to move to Seattle, or when I drove to Boston or Ventura, I would have never believed you. I had to live through it, and I still look back at my journey and marvel that it happened that way, sometimes wondering if it really did. If I have a hard time believing my journey, how hard is it for John Q. Public to? I sympathize with Americans whose heads explode after reading this section of my site. Those people are not ready for my work, and I intentionally drive them away. Hardly anybody on Earth is ready for my work, and that is OK. They will begin to understand when they can experience the Fifth Epoch, and not before. It took me many years to really understand that.

Many times in my journey I have encountered what I will call free energy enthusiasts. They usually have some kind of technical job, often in a big corporation, and they encounter my work. They have come to me from different directions, but an Art-Bell-ish fascination with the fringes is common enough, and those enthusiasts had already heard of free energy before they encountered my work. Most of what is on Coast to Coast is chaff. For every kernel of wheat on the fringes, there is a mountain of chaff (such as Velikovsky’s work). But the fringes are also where the real stuff is, the paradigm-busting stuff, the Epochal stuff, because orthodoxy has relegated it to the fringes, and efforts like ours, which also included my days with Brian, is on the fringes.

When I encounter free energy enthusiasts, they often remind me of how I might have turned out if I had not met Dennis. In a word, they are naïve. Naïveté is no crime, and my fellow travelers all began there, but we all lost our naïveté honestly, if we survived the experience. I don’t recommend that people lose their naïveté on the high road to free energy. That is a life-risking path.

When you tried to crunch numbers on those customer reports, or when you write on how you can’t quite believe in free energy, I get glimpses of how far you have to go. Developing a comprehensive perspective is not easy. I groped toward it for many years, until I encountered Uncle Bucky and the lightbulb finally went on. Again, where you are today is an example of a key aspect of the free energy conundrum. It is far from an easy hump to get over, but I’ll give you some homework that might help, and here goes:
    • Have a mystical awakening;
    • Go watch UFOs fly over;
    • Go vegan (if you have not already – many Indians are vegetarians);
    • Explore efforts in disruptive technologies, beyond reading about them (but carefully).

Some areas that I recommend staying away from are:

You have already done some of that list, and might have a little experience of my list of recommendations. I could write for many days on these issues, but there is nothing like being there. That is when the learning curve steepens insanely, so much so that you realize that if you have not been there, it is really hard to relate to. Experience is where knowledge comes from. That is why Adam allowed Mark to approach him, as Mark had already been through that meat grinder a little. I have been invited to hang out with Adam, but he is too hot for me. The bullet would miss him and hit me. Even being around Dennis much gets too warm for me anymore. My wife dreads it when I see Dennis. Getting too close to the Sun is hazardous for one’s health.

But mystical awakenings or watching UFOs fly over have their pitfalls too, and people will discover what they are when they go do it. Lots of mystical and UFO/ET chaff, even fraudulent chaff. The same goes for disruptive technologies, and the free energy field is in arrested development, so much so that I don’t recommend getting involved with it. Studying a little free energy theory is a good thing, but there are also many rabbit holes that can swallow you. There are many alternative physics models out there, with varying levels of validity (as if any of us can put them to the test). Sparky’s gizmo worked, so his paper can be worthwhile to study.

The Silva class is a shadow of its former self, and I can’t really recommend it. I have heard good things about The Monroe Institute, and maybe that is the way to go, but you can just develop a meditation practice, and that might be enough (and you are from India, of all places ), but I think that I can confidently say that without the Silva course, I might have never had my mystical awakening, and the rest probably would not have happened.

I have heard that with Greer’s courses, you can go out and film UFOs, as military planes pursue them. I plan to rewrite my James Gilliland essay soon. I visited The Ranch with a student in 2015, and will have a lot to say about the experience of being there. There is likely some chaff there, too (and a great deal of meat), and as with all areas like this, discernment is essential. On disruptive energy technologies, your interest in Dennis’s heat pump is a good way to stick your toe into the water. Nobody pursuing those technologies is doing it disruptively today. What Dennis did in Seattle, or what we attempted in Boston, Ventura, and New Jersey, was disruptive, but in Seattle, Dennis was not trying to be disruptive; he naïvely believed the full-page electric company ads. What those extant heat pump companies are doing is probably harmless enough that it does not attract any organized suppression, and anybody poking into it can probably learn about their many challenges without risking their lives.

In short, if you go get a mystical awakening, watch UFOs fly over, explore some disruptive technologies (visit Portugal, talk with the company, its customers, see installations, collect data, crunch some numbers ), you will begin to close some of those gaps that all the book-learning in the world will never teach you. My students need to get over the hump of the Level 3 objections and “skepticism”, and come as close as they can to understanding that free energy technology already exists on the planet, developed to a commercial level, without getting the kind of show that my friend did. I had already closed all of those gaps that I refer to, due to my adventures, so that what my friend described to me was no surprise at all (and I had heard of Sparky years previously), and when I told Brian, he nearly yawned and was actually more interested in my CIA-contract-agent relative than my friend’s show. You hang out with Greer for a while, and you will hear stories exactly like what my friend described to me, and I heard it before I ever heard of Greer.

Again, getting to a choir level is not easy, and you are definitely one of my best students. What you do on my Avalon thread is close to the ideal of what I am looking for. You are doing the work. As always, your heart was in the right place, which is what launched you on your journey. You are doing fine. Just moving from a Third Epoch to Fourth Epoch society in one lifetime is big stuff.

As I have written, I have been told by people who would know that my practical vision of the Fifth Epoch is like nothing else on Earth, I have been developing it for more than 30 years, and I know that I am only scratching the surface. I know that if I live to see the Fifth Epoch arrive, the learning experience will only begin, and that comforts me, to know how much is ahead of me. I look at my world today, even living in the Bill Gates Bubble, and I regularly think, “And they call it civilization.” The Fourth Epoch will seem as primitive as living in a cave, compared to the Fifth Epoch, when humanity builds a Type 1 civilization. Our journey is only beginning, which is good news to me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st June 2019 at 03:00.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (17th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #7882
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    So, if I understand your point, what you call education enables peasants to partake of Fourth Epoch benefits (sanitation, hygiene)? An educated peasantry will know what to do, or demand it? Please describe just how education helps. I have heard that the influence of industrial nations has been reducing those birth rates, as peasant women have decided that there is more to life than being baby factories, when they see how women in industrial nations live. Is that the effect of education? Again, I understand how cheap it is for basic Fourth Epoch benefits to get imported into Third Epoch societies, and literacy (education) makes some sense for that. How is education the critical missing piece to begin the march of the demographic transition for peasant nations?

Again, raising life expectancy in Third Epoch nations, largely be reducing infant mortality, is cheaply done. Some of the Fourth Epoch’s benefits are easy to reproduce in Third Epoch societies.
    When you say cheap I read it as cheap in terms of energy, other people would say cheap in terms of money. That line of thought is mostly incorrect. Educated mothers have lower U5MR than richer mothers. It is the ability to avoid disease and danger for their kids, ability to navigate the public health system etc.. that are crucial. In other words a change of behavior brought about by basic education.
    Regarding sanitation and hygiene they know what to do, their voice also grows and they are less willing to accept status quo, definitely less deferential to alpha males and authority.

Yes women do choose to have fewer kids, all of the women younger than me that I know have 2 or less kids whether or not they work or are wealthy. None of them say I am following USA. This is why India is close to replacement fertility, the state of Andhra Pradesh where I was born in has 1.7 kids per woman. Apart from Hunger and Public Action the following papers have been critical in my understanding of the role of education

Education and Health:Redrawing the Preston Curve
    Global Sustainable Development priorities 500 y after Luther: Sola schola et sanitate the Q&A is interesting too

Also Routes to Low Mortality in Poor Countries

Quote Well, your post is the first that I have heard that low-caste Indians made it to the USA. Any Shudras?
    I was just guessing the numbers, definitely members of the laboring classes have made it to USA. If you see Christian Indians (or their churches) in USA it is likely they have a lower caste background, in India they were known as converted Christians, and some of them were solidly part of middle class and well respected while I was growing up. Some of them were not respected as Sujata Gidla writes in her book Ants Among Elephants: An Untouchable Family and the Making of Modern India

Quote I have yet to hear from anybody who lives in India, or China, at least who identified where they were from.

On Indians having an easier time digesting my work, I’ll give it a big maybe. I’ll agree that Americans are brainwashed, and when I see them fail to understand my work, it comes down to wanting to, and shedding our indoctrination is the hard part. I’ll agree that Indians’ heads would not explode when reading this part of my site, as it does to Americans. However, there is a great deal of American-philia in many poor nations, even with our imperial bludgeoning of the world’s poor nations.
    Your email address is private, and there is a social distance between you and Indians I guess it makes sense that nobody from those countries contacted you. Also a lot of your writings are USA + Europe focused, which they regard as far from their lives and circumstances. As far as america-philia this is standard worship of power, which is universal, not an easy one to overcome but it can be done. When I speak with anyone in India they easily understand that UK is an empire, and I can easily persuade them that USA is one too.

Quote I admit that the way that Dennis, Mr. Professor, and my father escaped the farm was through their intelligence and education, and in the USA, there was someplace to escape to, similar to how you escaped your peasant nation.
    I don't see Mr. Professor, Dennis or your father as escaping the farm, I see it as a broad trend where people migrated towards energy that filtered down via cities and urban centers. Their intelligence had less to do with migration than you suggest.

Quote Do you think that a Third Epoch peasant who begins sniffing the Fourth Epoch will more readily understand the Fifth? I see Dennis stuck in the Third Epoch in ways, with his religious fanaticism, and not even he really understands what the Fifth Epoch means.
    People who are educated can potentially understand the fifth epoch no matter where they are located in the world. The biggest issue I see is the lack of libraries, it is hard to do a deep dive into your material without reading underlying books.
    Reading only your big essay and becoming a choir member is a possibility, but as you know it requires super human dedication. And those people are far and few.

Educated people already live in the Fourth Epoch no matter their material conditions, they have the same outlook and behaviors no matter where they live. All the indicators of modernity can be seen in India, from cohabitation, single parenting, attitudes towards sex, #metoo movements, demographic transition etc.. there is a time lag but it will close

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2018), Melinda (17th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Wade Frazier (17th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #7883
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

I’ll read up on your education links, at least those that I can get to. On the low-caste Indians in the USA, thanks. Been reading up a little on them (1, 2, 3, 4). Interesting how Dalits found common cause with American blacks.

Mr. Professor, Dennis, and my father escaped farm life, and did it unlike any of their relatives. If you want to call it migration to cities instead of away from farms, OK, but I grew up around former farmers, including family members (that redneck side), and the smart ones like Mr. Professor, Dennis, and my father took advantage like none of their relatives did and moved out of their state of origin, playing in the bigs (NASA, college professor, whatever you call Dennis’s journey ). I saw it with my father, Dennis wrote about it, and I saw it with Mr. Professor, too, in that when they went home or hung out with their relatives, they remarked on how primitive they could be, almost like animals in ways, and it was easy to see that they were so happy that they escaped the farm. They saw horizons that those who never left could barely imagine.

Joe Bageant’s work, which you have read some of, discussed how the postwar boom allowed a smart kid like him to escape hillbilly life. I have a close friend who did the same thing, and when she returned home to Kentucky, primarily to see her mother, it was generally a painful experience. She was the only one to escape, as the oldest child (as was Dennis, and Mr. Professor and my father were the only/oldest men in their families, which influenced their journeys), and after her mother died, she invited some of her siblings to her palatial home near Bellingham, and for them, it was like they went to Disneyworld.

The American family farm is an endangered species, as Fourth Epoch economics drove them from the farms, but few ever moved too far away, and usually lived in a nearby town and even one of them would live at the family homestead, but not to farm. I twice visited Kansas, where my grandparents were raised, before the Dust Bowl drove them out, and Mr. Professor was raised on a Great Plains farm, and my company today has a factory in Kansas, and I have colleagues there who grew up on farms and work in a factory today. There is a certain “grounding” that I saw in my father, Dennis, and Mr. Professor, which I have attributed to farm life, especially when I hung out with others from the Plains. I have often wondered how much of their character was because of that background. I think that it had a lot to do with it. The Third Epoch was not all bad, but anybody who sniffed the Fourth Epoch’s benefits wanted more.

In my life, with how I have bounced around the USA, in my later years, I have been looking up people from my childhood, seeing what they were up to, and it has kind of been amazing how many never left their home town. Just yesterday, I looked up a childhood friend, whose mother treated me like a second son. I discovered that she died 15 years ago, a few years after our last interaction, and I saw that he has an office in the same building that I was a janitor in, and he got me that job, doing tax accounting. I was amazed.

On India and modernity, I agree that Fourth Epoch practices make their way into Third Epoch nations, especially the ones that are cheaply adopted (literacy, hygiene, sanitation), but India’s energy use per capita is less than 10% of the USA’s. What perks of American life are not going to be had in India, at their level of energy usage? You have mentioned that India does not have public libraries of note, and I am sure that there is far more, which is ultimately rooted in the energy surplus. I know that when comfortable Westerners go to India, often on some kind of middle-class “pilgrimage” (which is largely delusional), they are shocked. I am sure that it is similar to the shock that I had when working in Skid Row. It took me a month to adjust to it, but my drinking problems also began about then.

Many friends and relatives have traveled the world, lived abroad, etc., and it is not hard to read up on life in what we used to call the Third World. So many things that Americans take for granted simply don’t exist in those nations, like something as basic as travel safety. About a decade ago, a close friend visited southern India as part of his doctoral program, and like any American who goes there, his eyes were wide from the experience, and he is a globetrotter. He flew back from Mumbai and described his cab ride to the airport, as the cab literally ran over people on the way, as it seemed that the cabbie thought that getting there quickly would increase his tip. My friend sat in the back of the cab, horrified, as the cab ran over people and just kept going, as the chauffeur seemed to think nothing of it. That is a different universe from life in the USA.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2018 at 16:18.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2018), Krishna (19th December 2018), Melinda (19th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #7884
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

India is changing and what used to be acceptable is no longer accepted. It is part of joining the fourth epoch, I think the education effect is as important as the increased energy use.
    I think that choir members need to be urban and have basic education. The exposure to different people may be a requirement. Small towns and rural settings might create conformity.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (19th December 2018), Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #7885
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Yes, illiterate people can’t read my work. I have written that it likely has to be late-Fourth-Epoch people that can join the choir. Otherwise, the echoes of the Third Epoch ring too loudly (organized religion, patriarchy, violent solutions, playing the hero, etc.). Even Dennis drags around his agrarian baggage and does not really understand what the Fifth Epoch means. If people don’t have Fourth Epoch energy levels, they won’t really join it. Without the energy, the rest can’t happen. Without Fifth Epoch energy levels, the Fifth Epoch can’t happen. It will form the foundation. That is why I have no use for New Age and other ideas that are not rooted in the practicalities of our world. They often put the cart before the horse.

The developments that you mention - increased literacy, increased life expectancy, the liberation of women - were Fourth Epoch developments. Some cheap aspects of the Fourth Epoch can trickle down into Third Epoch societies, such as some Fourth Epoch technologies and ideas, but Third Epoch energy levels mean Third Epoch societies that can be seen as cheap imitations of Fourth Epoch societies. At one-tenth of American energy levels, that puts Indian society at “advanced agricultural” on my table of the Epochs. What we are seeing, where agrarian nations (which almost without exception were conquered by industrial nations, with India’s experience being a primary example of it) are getting some Fourth Epoch benefits, has not been seen on Earth for a long time. The last big time that Epochs met was with the Neolithic Expansion, the Bantu Expansion, and some New World expansions, which all happened prehistorically, so scientists try to reconstruct what happened. Generally, farmer men displaced hunter-gatherer men, and probably especially where the invading farmers were matrilocal. It would have been like the arrival of the bonobos. What woman could resist?

Something like that happened in the Fourth Epoch, when Europe conquered humanity, and it was quickly genocidal for the people of the Western Hemisphere and Australia, but in the Western Hemisphere, the natives were more Early Third Epoch than Second, and the invaders were more Late Third Epoch than Fourth. That is why the matrilocal societies of the Eastern Woodlands had such appeal for the invading Europeans. Those kinds of societies were long-gone in Europe.

For the Fourth Epoch’s meeting the Third, all agrarian nations easily saw the benefits of industrial life, and for those that could, they embarked on industrialization, particularly when Europe lost its colonies. But without Fourth Epoch energy levels, it really could not be accomplished. The Cold War as sold to Americans was fraudulent, but there were genuine aspects of it, and the main one was that the Soviet Union presented a plan for agrarian nations to industrialize within a generation. Oil-rich nations that tried to chart independent paths of development had hell to pay from the American-led West (Iran, Iraq, Libya), while those that played ball have had a different ride (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, other Arabian peninsula oil states). The oil-price shocks of the 1970s stopped that industrialization of agrarian nations in its tracks, such as what happened to Yugoslavia. The easy oil days are over, and we are mining the dregs today.

My studies have shown me how various societies and cultures manifested the Epochal stages. There were differences, but the similarities were far greater. You can’t build hay-powered rockets to the Moon. Time is short for humanity to right the ship, and I am doing what I can. I doubt that newly educated Third Epoch peasants are going be able to help much with what I am doing. There are enough people living in industrial nations for me to fish for choir candidates, and that is what I plan to do. And the realities of what I do likely means that only English speakers, whether it is their native tongue or later, can help with what I am doing. Ah, the imperial realities…

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018), Reinhard (19th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #7886
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

This will be an education post. I have long written about the many lies that I was raised with. My business school “education” was largely an indoctrination into capitalism. Sure, I aced the curriculum, but what was I learning? I still make a living playing the capitalist game, but I also know that it is worthless, as far as helping right humanity’s ship. Getting the basic skill of literacy is not hard. Reading came effortlessly to me, but even my brother with an IQ of 80 or so can read and write. By age six, children can read and write, and they will have the basic toolset which they can use the rest of their lives. Literacy is not hard to achieve. Similarly, achieving numeracy is not hard. My 80-IQ brother could not add fractions, but nearly everybody else easily learned to. Getting a child through Algebra 1 is not hard, and as Mr. Mentor once told me, hardly any engineer ever used anything past algebra in his/her career. All of that calculus and such, while good stuff, is not used in the real world of engineering that often, and certainly is not used in accounting. I have done a lot of system design and inventing in my day job, but never needed calculus. I used algebra at times, but that was it.

All that my formal education did, other than filling my head with lies, was provide me the basic tools so that I could navigate the world. My greatest learning experiences came in the real world, during my days with Dennis. The rest really was noise, even all of that hitting the books for the past 30 years. Without my adventures with Dennis, I would likely not have much worth saying, and I would have probably never discovered Noam and Ed, and even if I had, I probably would not have known what to make of it. It took being on the receiving end of the media’s lies for years to prepare me for what Noam and Ed had to say, and even then, it took me years to digest their message.

So, the education that really matters comes through experience, not the classroom. My schooling gave me some basic tools, along with a mountain of lies, which crippled my sense of reality. One week of Silva training, or that booklet that saved my father’s life, was more important than nearly all of my years of schooling, and the big class began when that voice told me to move to Seattle. My tutelage under Mr. Mentor was a key aspect of my journey. Without it, I would have never embarked on it. But all that I really needed to learn was achieved by kindergarten.
    Due to possible dyscalculia, my wife has a hard time understanding fractions, along with how decimals/percentages are different ways of representing the same thing. Remembering budget allocations or time management is also hard for her without writing it down regularly. By contrast, while I'm not gifted by any means, I can remember such things easily. When buying groceries or budging, I can imagine numbers in front of me and move them around like legos.

On the flip side however, when I described to her the focus of your website, such as how large scale human endeavors function as cartels that take advantage of both real and artificially enforced scarcity, how people unconsciously attach to scarcity and why we don't have a better world, it makes perfect sense to her. She's read George Orwell and Huxley in the past, and understood them fully. I can't help but think that if she didn't struggle with math and had a full college education before this point, she wouldn't be able to understand me on comprehensive topics, as the academic indoctrination would have set in.

So, in many respects education is a double edged sword, people need enough to be able to make sense of complex systems, but not so much that they become indoctrinated. Spiritual practice can help, but only to an extent, I know plenty of people who meditate and do yoga or whatever, but still passively absorb what the MSM tells them. People really need to have transformative experiences, painful ones oftentimes, that are then coupled with the awareness shifts from spiritual practice for them to start breaking up the spider web in their minds.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (19th December 2018), Wade Frazier (20th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7887
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Otherwise, the echoes of the Third Epoch ring too loudly (organized religion, patriarchy, violent solutions, playing the hero, etc.). Even Dennis drags around his agrarian baggage and does not really understand what the Fifth Epoch means. If people don’t have Fourth Epoch energy levels, they won’t really join it. Without the energy, the rest can’t happen.

At one-tenth of American energy levels, that puts Indian society at “advanced agricultural” on my table of the Epochs.
    The early years have an enormous influence on life, I understand the pull of religion, patriarchy and they are mostly third epoch phenomenon. Playing the hero and violent solutions I see it as part of our evolutionary history, I don't see what it has to do with the Fourth epoch. In the tech world that I live in, it is called disruption and changing the world. The underlying sentiments are the same.

I looked at your table, India is at "Advanced Industrial" stage with influence from "Industrial Technological" stage. The per capita oil consumption of India is 1.73 I estimate that is equal 4 tonnes in 1860 given advances in technology. Age cohorts are also important, the younger generations are not newly educated peasants, they were never peasants at any point in their life, and directly jumped into an industrial life, be it service sector jobs or manufacturing or high tech.

Quote the Soviet Union presented a plan for agrarian nations to industrialize within a generation.
    The oil-price shocks of the 1970s stopped that industrialization of agrarian nations in its tracks, such as what happened to Yugoslavia. The easy oil days are over, and we are mining the dregs today.

My studies have shown me how various societies and cultures manifested the Epochal stages. I doubt that newly educated Third Epoch peasants are going be able to help much with what I am doing. There are enough people living in industrial nations for me to fish for choir candidates, and that is what I plan to do. And the realities of what I do likely means that only English speakers, whether it is their native tongue or later, can help with what I am doing. Ah, the imperial realities…
    The soviet plan of industrializing in one generation would not have worked on its own, they also had a plan of educating the kids of peasants, given both conditions it could have worked. India with the temples of modern Indian (dams) , China (Great leap forward), Africans nations building massive infrastructure projects were all huge mistakes.

Will there be choir members in India and elsewhere? The possibility exists, however the social distance is great. One advantage you have is the Americans are taken seriously in poor countries, which is why Chomsky got great reception in India. It is to be seen.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (20th December 2018), Wade Frazier (20th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #7888
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let me set the stage for a play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19gCLq-Zmnw

Play that file on youtube of Chicago's first album from the university of Chicago's jazz ensemble....

Then read this as I believe you can read these three files in 5 minutes or less to get the gist.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-on.--/page30

Remember this I developed talent for America's oldest institution.

Regards

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 20th December 2018 at 05:43.

16. Link to Post #7889
    Thanks

Hi Chris:

Brilliant little post, as usual. In his last years, I told Brian O that the vast majority of people were scientifically illiterate, and that nearly all the rest were scientistically indoctrinated, and he agreed. That is the double-edged sword that you refer to. How to become literate without being brainwashed? It is not easy, as you know. Your post had me looking up scientific literacy. I figured that my numbers were a little out of date, and according to articles like this, they were. I have long said that 5% of the USA was scientifically literate, and in 2010 it was supposedly 28% (tripling in a generation), but in the same article, they said that only 8% could understand the stem cell debate, so my number may still be close. If a person can read Hop on Pop, is that person literate? How many of that 28% were of the Hop on Pop variety?

Of course, while surfing on scientific literacy, I encountered the “skeptics,” who lauded Sagan, Randi, and their ilk, equated resistance to vaccinations with scientific illiteracy, etc. Scientific literacy is a pretty charged term these days, and is used for various agendas. Yes, your wife was likely helped in ways by not drinking the academic/scientistic Kool-Aid.

I am currently reading Uncertainty, and those scientists featured in it were all youngsters when they had their big breakthroughs. Einstein, Heisenberg, and Bohr were all 26 when they did the work that won them their Nobel Prizes. Newton invented calculus at 22. Old enough to do the work, and young enough to bring a fresh perspective and do it before the ossification of their minds. Like NFL halfbacks, physicists are generally done by age 30, and if they don’t have laurels to sit on by then, they usually never will. Schrödinger was an old man in physics, at nearly 40 years old, when he derived his eponymous equation.

Einstein worked without math whenever he could, as he realized its seductions. I crunch numbers for a living, and I have written that I could have had a career in math, but likely an unremarkable one. Numbers are not reality. The so-called scientifically literate usually become Level 3s, if they ever hear of free energy, as they parrot the “laws of physics.” I was reading Greer’s stuff some time ago, and he mentioned the free energy technology that was developed from captured ET technology, and one gizmo can power a flashlight or a city, depending on the setting. My pal saw something like that. That demonstration alone would blow the mind of almost any scientist who witnessed it.

On meditating and awakening, you got it. My list of choir-worthy attributes was just something that I developed over many years and thousands of interactions, and seeing what attributes led to being on target and what led to getting lost in the weeds. I could probably have a thread of its own on awakening. My jury is still out on how necessary a mystical awakening is for what I am doing, but all of my fellow free energy travelers that I respected had one, usually in their late teens or early 20s. It can’t hurt, and might be a key. Those towering physicists all had a mystical bent, which materialists hate hearing, and my experience is that their flashes of insight were very close cousins to psychic ability. Yes, meditating on Rush Limbaugh’s pithy quotes may not lead to enlightenment, at least directly. Waking up is not easy to do, and we have to want to. Few do, as they prefer the comforting fictions of their conditioning. It is just what it is, and is understandable.

Hi Krishna:

I can tell that you were not raised in the USA, especially as a redneck. They are raised with the idea that they aren’t quite men unless they have been soldiers. Third-Epoch hokum, but does it ever still play. Scarcity, scarcity.

You made me go back to my energy tables, converting numbers, etc. At 2,100 calories a day, which is the American average, India’s energy consumption per capita is a tenth of the USA’s, or about 9-10 times their dietary calories, which puts India exactly in the advanced agricultural bucket. India is not an industrialized nation. My company makes industrial equipment, and we have a global presence, but we don’t sell to India (we tried). There is no market there for it. Our primary markets are North America, Europe, and East Asia. Nothing happening in Africa, the Middle East, or Southern Asia, and not much in Latin America, either. Those are the traditional colonized lands, and that has a great deal to do with their state today. The Middle East is a partial exception on the colonization issue, but they have not had their de facto independence since the West began meddling there. We showed Iran, Iraq, and Libya who the boss was, and are doing it to Syria today, etc.

Yes, those attempts by China and India, to join the Fourth Epoch in those ways, did not work. On Africa, they never entirely broke free of their colonial masters, so their public works were usually boondoggles designed to enrich everybody but the peasants. The World Bank and IMF did not help, and they never intended to.

If/when the Fifth Epoch comes, children will easily adapt, but it will take a generation or two before the chaff of scarcity and fear is finally winnowed out of our societies.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th December 2018 at 16:07.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (20th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #7890
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

I heard that Chicago’s guitarist was having a documentary done on him. I remember reading once that Hendrix said that the Chicago guitarist was better than he was, and then I listened to some of those early Chicago songs (I have a decent collection of them), and listened to him jamming. Not bad.

I read your Internet post. Yes, the potential is there, but is largely wasted today. Trying to take advantage of it while I can.

Best,

Wade

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #7891
    Thanks

Hi:

It is anniversary time again. This month is the 30th anniversary of my life’s worst month. I got that job at the medical lab that same month, and the feds soon tried to wipe it out, and the media complied, as usual. The next month I met Gary Wean, and his advice was critical in my sacrificing my life to spring Dennis from jail, which worked, in the greatest miracle that I ever witnessed. I still look back at those days and wonder if they really happened like that.

I rarely identify people in my tale while they are still alive, but I will make an exception for Dennis’s first attorney in Ventura, who seems to still be practicing at age 85. Here is an article that reports that he was cited for contempt of court for making gestures. What he did was trivial compared to Mr. Deputy’s performance, which the judge pointedly ignored. That is more of that “selective enforcement” at work.

That attorney didn’t really provide Dennis that much of a defense, as he went along with the program, as the fix was in. Dennis had to badger him to argue to have somebody testify in court to the technology, as the prosecution paraded plants, dupes, and idiots onto the witness stand, while Mr. Researcher had been driven in hiding by Mr. Deputy’s threats. Calling it Kangaroo Court barely begins to describe it. That was the vaunted American legal system in action. I don’t need to tell American Indian tribes or other American minorities how our legal system works; they know it all too well. On the international front, Noam has long said that the American disregard for international law is the greatest since Nazi Germany. Ed noted the incredible hypocrisy when American politicians bring up international law regarding Russia, for instance, while the media parrots them.

This month is the 52nd anniversary of my tour of Mission Control, which was probably the peak of the American space effort. The Apollo 1 fire was the next month. Brian was hired with a Mars mission in mind that summer (the Summer of Love), but the program was scrapped to pay for the invasion of Vietnam. I often think back to those days, and the incongruity of trying to land men on the Moon while committing genocide in Southeast Asia. I was completely oblivious to those dynamics as a child. This year is the 50th anniversary of Mr. Mentor’s invention of his engine, and around the 50th anniversary of his invention of the bomb that would destroy weaponry and not hurt people, which the Pentagon quickly suppressed. He was at that ripe age of a scientist’s peak powers. Little did I know it at the time, but my arrow was getting ready for launch. I won Junípero Serra Elementary School’s first spelling bee in 1968, which showed where my academic career was heading.

This year I turned 60, and an aunt gave me a geriatric birthday card, welcoming me to the club. I hope that, like Uncle Ed, I have another 30 good years in me. I plan to keep on doing what I do, until I can’t do it anymore. We’ll see how it goes.

This year marks the 20th anniversary of my first publication of my Columbus and fluoridation essays, which were the first that I published in the effort that became my site today. I have had a continual Internet presence since 1998, after my initial foray in 1996-1997. I have assembled quite a little circle of pals from my Internet work. As I just wrote to Nine, the Internet has vast potential, although it has not nearly lived up to it. I am trying to take advantage of it in a way that I have not seen anybody else try to do, and we’ll see how it goes.

This year is the tenth anniversary of the most recent financial crash, and when I finally realized that when I was with Dennis in 1996-1997, we were being set up by an elaborate sting operation, as the GCs took their game to a new level. A crisis that will dwarf the previous one is coming soon. We may be in the early innings of it. The insane cash-printing and negative interest rates by the world’s central banks is going to come home to roost. Of course, in the Fifth Epoch, money will become meaningless, and it can’t come soon enough.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st December 2018 at 05:24.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), kudzy (21st December 2018), Melinda (20th December 2018), raregem (20th December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (20th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #7892
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

As with most significant advances in technology ... the Internet and other recent computation and communication advances based on electronic technology are used for both good and bad.

Bronze, iron, gun powder, dynamite, the printing press, electricity, sailing, improved wood, coal, oil, and nuclear engines for rail, shipping, and industry, ... so forth and so on.

Energy technologies for food production, mining, manufacturing, transportation, and the heating or cooling needed to live in inhospitable regions ... these energy technologies have a long history of influencing the level of development of human civilization and of driving major economic activity.

But materials technologies (stone, bronze, iron, steel, plastics, exotic alloys, ...) have also long played a key role, and computing and communication technologies are taking a more obvious role as well.

As a techno-geek by talent, trade and training, I look to advance (some tiny bits of) the technology, and to apply it in "good" ways. This presently includes a fair bit of time invested in a small Internet forum which you might have heard of.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (20th December 2018), lake (21st December 2018), Melinda (21st December 2018), Nine (20th December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Wade Frazier (21st December 2018)

24. Link to Post #7893
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"On your learning curve, I’ll save it for the next post."

I was patiently waiting for that post when I accidentally found it on the ahealedplanet forum. I've done enough reading on the forums that I think one of the major aspects of what you are looking for is people who are well read on the human condition. While I can't claim to be in the same league as you and Krishna, I have read a great deal and had figured out the enslavement of the population simply by observing my surroundings.

It was obvious that the vast majority of people were struggling to get by while those who exhibited more to offer (middle and upper classes) were better compensated. While the uneducated or little educated cannot rise much above minimum wage, they can make a fairly decent living if they work hard, at least in the US. I have seen many slave away on the production floors of manufacturing facilities just barely getting by, and they just simply give up because they can't get ahead.

Those with higher intelligence levels combined with hard work and higher education can become middle and upper class folk, but they are still cogs in the wheel and mostly blind to the realities delineated in your essay.

Another aspect of your 'choir' is their level of spiritual awareness. I saw where you mentioned something about Dennis' 'religious fanaticism'. I listened to all of his recordings, so I know what you are referring to, but I couldn't attribute anything negative to his position. Everyone has his own way of connecting with 'The One'.

Personally, I have encountered pastors that span the gamut from outright shysters to genuinely committed. It is difficult for me to entrust myself to any of them, even if I think they are the latter. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that an entity exists, most call him God, that is responsible for everything we see around us and probably more that we can't see than do.

I've read the Bible through several times and can see the discrepancies between some of what is presented and apparent reality, but who am I to say? That book was written by men and not the Creator. The book may have been divinely inspired, but men are lacking.

Many passages say people are blinded and don't see truth until God allows it. I will never forget when He allowed me to see the truth of how the government, bankers and elite work together to control the people. I was literally in shock for several weeks because it was a direct contradiction to everything I was taught in school.

People are going to believe what they want to believe, regardless of whether the subject is the Bible, Free Energy, UFOs, NDEs, etc. Everyone has their own reasons. I think the trick here is not convincing anyone, but finding the ones who have arrived at the correct conclusions already. The information is out there, but who has dug long enough and hard enough to find it? Needles in haystacks indeed.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), Krishna (22nd December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Wade Frazier (21st December 2018)

26. Link to Post #7894
    Thanks

Hi Ron:

That was a great post. Thanks. That learning curve post at Avalon was here, at the top of this page. Not sure why you didn’t see it.

I’ll begin my reply by saying that Dennis is by far the greatest human I have yet met, and I don’t expect to find another like him. That voice shot its wad with me in this lifetime. Dennis has proudly proclaimed his religious fanaticism, and for a literalist Christian, he has Jesus’s message, love, down about as well as I know. That would be a very long story, of Dennis and his Christianity, and like everything else about him, it is far larger than life.

I have one goal: helping manifest the Fifth Epoch.

I didn’t even understand the idea of a Fifth Epoch 15 years ago, much less when I got my first energy dreams, when that voice led me on my journey, when I became Dennis’s partner, when the fireworks went off in my home town, when I joined up with Dennis again, or even when I completed the 2002 version of my site.

But, as I stumbled forward, the fog began to clear, and while no earthly perspective can ever understand it all, I see what I am aiming for, but one man can’t do it by himself. I played free energy soldier and had my life wrecked, while many lives around me were shattered and even prematurely ended. I was not planning on playing soldier, but that is how it turned out.

I seek singers, not soldiers, and I know that my approach will work, if I can find the people who have what an effort like mine needs, and yes, such people are few and far between, but I am using this new technology with a global reach, and we’ll see how it goes. The biggest event in the human journey will not be manifested on our lunch hours. What I learned did not come cheaply: it cost me my life. If everybody had to learn this stuff how I did, almost nobody would survive the curriculum, so I have designed a little course, to help people get to where I need them, so that they can help out.

Finding out about the evil in this world, in high places, was not that surprising to me. I imagined them when I was 16, but those interests were far closer to home than I imagined. My big surprise was how virtually everybody fell into line, either worshipping them, denying them, or playing right into their hands. I resisted the primary lesson of my journey every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. You think that you know people, even your family members, but when you walk onto that stage, it is a whole other reality. I do not ask anybody to lay their lives on the line like that. This effort will be far more modest. It may help only a little, it may help a lot, and it may be the critical missing piece, but it won’t hurt anybody, although it may thwart some truly megalomaniacal dreams, and for that, I am sorry, but not that sorry. The dark path is not forever. All paths lead home.

Time for bed, but first, Nine, I saw your rant-a-thon before Paul so courteously erased it. I was laughing by the end of them. Calm down, young man! I understand your frustration, but Paul said it well, and I won’t add to it tonight.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), Krishna (22nd December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

28. Link to Post #7895
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nine, I saw your rant-a-thon before Paul so courteously erased it.
    I didn't erase Nine's post; rather Bill moved it, to here.

Nine: Just now I moved two more of your posts, from this thread of Wade's, to here and here, for reasons best explained by Bill's post here.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st December 2018 at 09:13.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

30. Link to Post #7896
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nine (here)
    I am just a dude
    Well ... I am using an option to block you from posting further on this thread of Wade's, and moving the two newest, latest, posts you just made here over to the same LUCIFER thread that Bill and I moved your previous three posts on this thread.

I have gotten the impression that you're singing to a different song than Wade is singing ... quite different.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

32. Link to Post #7897
    Thanks

Thanks Paul:

I thanked Bill. Thanks for looking out for me!

Best,

Wade

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), justntime2learn (21st December 2018), Krishna (22nd December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

34. Link to Post #7898
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends. Ed wrote that George Kennan’s “containment” policy of the Soviet Union was a fraudulent rationale for the Cold War. Kennan’s diaries were published several years ago, which caused a bit of a stir.

New branches of the Eukaryote tree of life are being discovered regularly these days. The discoveries of that kind of diversity on those early branches, which stayed small organisms, will likely continue. On animals larger than microscopic, I doubt that much more of significance will be found. If the ETs come into the open, then a lot of evolutionary theory may be up for grabs.

There is plenty of ferment today over the mirror test.

A new paper argues that early hominins did not contribute to the demise of large African herbivores, but in my studies, I never came across any arguments for that. Those early hominins were not great hunters, and may have been the hunted more often. Even early Homo erectus was not considered much of a hunter. It seems that only in the past million years did human hunting have a possible impact on large animals, and we only have much evidence of “man the hunter” in the past half million years or so. My take is that the large animals of Africa and Eurasia had a very long evolutionary time to get used to those hunting hominids, and learned to avoid them. Other than what happened on the mammoth steppe, humans don’t seem to have caused much in the way of extinctions of large animals in Africa and Eurasia, at least before the past 10,000 years or so. But in Australia and the Americas, behaviorally modern humans quickly drove the large animals to extinction, as they had no experience of those hunting hominids, and were like lambs to the slaughter, and slaughter them people did. I’ll be updating my big essay on this subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st December 2018 at 16:50.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st December 2018), Joseph McAree (21st December 2018), Krishna (22nd December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018)

36. Link to Post #7899
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi:

It is anniversary time again.
    This year is the tenth anniversary of the most recent financial crash, and when I finally realized that when I was with Dennis in 1996-1997, we were being set up by an elaborate sting operation, as the GCs took their game to a new level. A crisis that will dwarf the previous one is coming soon. We may be in the early innings of it. The insane cash-printing and negative interest rates by the world’s central banks is going to come home to roost. Of course, in the Fifth Epoch, money will become meaningless, and it can’t come soon enough.

Best,

Wade
    This post pointed me to a couple of updated sections I had not seen yet. I figured you were on top of the fiat money issue, but I had not seen anything you had written about it. It's a scheme that goes exponential if they don't interfere on a regular basis to bring it back down briefly, but in the end an exponential can't be sustained and it has to collapse upon itself (such as the meteoric stock rise as Y2K approached - I made money on that knowing it could not sustain). You are correct about the impending monster crash. The signs are clear to those who know how to recognize them and I think it's getting really close now. Bob Schulz (We The People) told me personally that every time he got close to the money issue in court, they sidestepped it. He said he ran into a brick wall every time.

Your experience in court in Ventura is typical of what anyone bucking the system runs into. I don't remember the name of that law professor that said the US legal system is hopelessly broken, but he was right. I saw it first hand when I went to Grand Rapids, MI federal court to watch the prosecution of Dan Benham. It had been almost a year since the arrest of Chuck Conces on trumped up charges. A bunch of us went to the federal courthouse there in GR and protested on the sidewalk, because we knew Chuck was innocent. When I walked in the courthouse for the Benham trial, the IRS prosecutor greeted me by name. He had only ever seen me once at that protest (he came out and talked to us because we were making them look bad). That woke me up to the fact that he was watching me. They had been reading my posts on the WTP forums.

I had an internet presence even then as the Michigan State Coordinator for Schulz's We The People. While I was Coordinator in 2006, I set up the first screening in the State of Michigan for Aaron Russo's movie, America: Freedom to Fascism (well worth watching if you haven't seen it). It had only been screened in maybe half a dozen cities across the nation before we did it in Ann Arbor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLwHrxjPT5E

Dan Benham was trying to wake up people to the truth about the IRS, as was Chuck Conces, Irwin Schiff, Pete Hendrickson (whom I know personally) and many others. They put Pete's wife in prison because she wouldn't swear to something they told her to swear to that she didn't believe. That contradicts any concept of justice I ever had. Coerced testimony is supposed to be no good in ANY court, and here it was the court itself trying to coerce her. Her imprisonment was direct retribution against Pete for what he was doing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IagZzFIIymw

And in your search for people of integrity, you should read up on Joe Bannister, whom I know personally. He was an IRS special agent until he ran up against the challenge to prove the IRS had the authority they claim to have. He researched the issue in depth and couldn't refute what the so called 'protesters' were saying. He presented his findings to his superiors and asked them whether they were correct or not. They promptly asked him to resign. He did resign and began publicizing his findings and helping people the IRS was wrongly attacking. The IRS took him to court on multiple charges to retaliate against him and the jury found him innocent of all charges. Joe had left a trail so full of integrity that it was irrefutable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHP_doQ7jXI

Anyway, Dan Benham's trial was a farce that I witnessed first hand. I knew he was in trouble from the get-go because he had a public defender. The prosecution had bank records which they put on an overhead projector and testimony from undercover agents that had infiltrated Dan's meetings. All Dan's public defender had was a stack of papers Dan had given him showing all of Dan's research into the issue.

When Dan was put on the stand to testify, the prosecutor objected and was sustained almost every time Dan or his defender tried to speak. At one point near the end of his testimony, Dan, now very frustrated, kept speaking loudly after the judge sustained and objection, pointed to his stack of material and said directly to the jury, "It's all there! All you have to do is read it!"

I know for a fact you can't take a pile of material like that and read it in a few minutes and come to the correct conclusion about the IRS issue. It takes months, if not years of study. I have done it. There is no way the jury was going to get educated on the issue in time to help Benham. He was convicted not because he was right or wrong, but because the prosecution put on so much better a show. It was well presented audio/visually and was a more aesthetically pleasing presentation. Whether the material was right or wrong didn't matter. Benham was prevented from putting up anything that could be called a defense at all. To me, it appeared as if the public defender was not trying to have any impact whatsoever on the jury, which was what I had been expecting all along.

After Chuck Conces' death in 2008, I backed off from the IRS issue. After a while I realized that battling the IRS and battling the Federal Reserve was only hacking at the branches. There was a better way to put an end to them both at the same time. I had already been studying various FE devices and after spending some time contemplating what the effect of releasing such a device to the public would be, it was obvious. It would change the world. It would make the people independent. They would no longer need to go to a job to get money to power their homes or fuel their vehicles and would have power for greenhouses to raise their own food, if they wanted to go that far. Not having an income, the IRS would disappear. Not needing money, the Federal Reserve would disappear. It would be akin to cutting down the tree at the root rather than hacking at the branches.

One must be careful what kind of FE he releases to the public. In this physical realm, on this planet, any FE source capable of being used for evil purposes will be. Gravity wheels that could turn generators, or a self running generator would be good.

I believe technology exists that would allow one to anonymously release plans for an FE machine onto the internet. It would need distributed to as many computers as possible at the same time so that it would be impossible to erase it from all of them. Some type of peer to peer scheme would probably work. Once such plans were out there and verified, FE machines would be built in every town that had a machine shop that could make the parts, and they are everywhere in the US. I know a lot of guys like myself who have old CNC mills and lathes in their garages, and they would be able to make parts.

I believe it is possible to have an FE design that is simple enough to be made in these machine shops. It would be a basic design that required only wire and magnets in addition to the frame parts, or in the event of a gravity wheel, even simple frame parts could be made. More sophisticated designs requiring circuitry would require more advanced manufacturing facilities.

I firmly believe that such an event (free release of a working FE design) would precipitate the advent of the fifth epoch.

Ron

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lrgoodger For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Melinda (22nd December 2018), Sophocles (22nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018)

38. Link to Post #7900
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

There's been a great deal I've wanted to say re: some interesting posts and exchanges on the thread in recent weeks (...thank you Wade, Krishna, Chris.)

But for now, just a quick response...

Posted by lrgoodger, Post #7899 :

“While I was Coordinator in 2006, I set up the first screening in the State of Michigan for Aaron Russo's movie, America: Freedom to Fascism (well worth watching if you haven't seen it).”

Your whole post was an interesting read lrgoodger. Thank you.

Your mention of Russo's film took me back to my early research on the world not being what we're taught by the mainstream.

I recall viewing the film more than once, and also Russo's interview with Jones where Russo detailed being befriended by a well-connected billionaire who, prompted by Russo's political awakening, reportedly tried to seduce him to the dark side (you might say); exuding to Russo a fairly brazen 'you can't beat us so you might as well join us' attitude.

At the time I thought to run the film by someone close to me who had worked in banking at a fairly executive level. Feeling he may not have the motivation to watch the documentary I typed up select quotes from the film, printed them out and handed them to him to read in his own time. He came back with the response that whilst the information seemed plausible, surely if it were true then people would have brought a class action by now.

It's that kind of response that wearies me and makes me wary of trying to convert or engage anyone who hasn't already sought to lift layers of illusion for themselves.

Control of the world's money supply and circulation is a level of worldly power that people will literally kill for. It's that's simple. But there are easier or less lethal ways to deal with people before you start wiping them out, including threatening them, destroying their reputation, bankrupting or imprisoning them etc. Attempting (often succeeding) to destroy a part of the spirit, to serve as a living example to others of what happens if you choose integrity. The fact that I can see that and I haven't even been through the grinder, though tougher individuals seemingly can't, sometimes baffles me. But then I never underestimate the lies we are capable of telling ourselves when our ability to pay the bills, or even something as simple as our pride, depends on it. I also have tremendous admiration for some of the brave souls who have dared to take on that system and have their own mettle severely tested in the process.

The system is rigged, and conducive to people clouding their own minds.

So forums and threads like this, where you can speak these kinds of truths, without fear of a lynching, are an island of reason in an ocean of dissonance.

I was so inspired to find threads on the web that were openly calling for a discussion of Free Energy - the wide-reaching spiritual, psychological and material implications.

I still am
    Last edited by Melinda; 22nd December 2018 at 06:42.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th December 2018), Krishna (25th December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 535 FirstFirst 1 295 345 385 395 405 445 495 535 LastLast