Page 144 of 536 FirstFirst 1 44 94 134 144 154 194 244 536 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2861
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hello Wade, I think it might not be fair of me to pull something out of the sea of your ​​excellent information and to read you means to go through pretty much the unconventional angle of information which is a lot more straight and equitable than anything else we were ever told. But I feel the urge to comment

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier:" But Godzilla knows that that game will be incredibly difficult to pull off, partly because the ETs by and large do not have hostile intent, and if Godzilla even allows the ET presence to be officially acknowledged, then the ETs will have been freed to openly interact with humanity. Then it will become evident that they mean no harm.."
    In your wrting you seem to have developed somewhat of a netural approach towards Godzila's exitance, it's effort and it's overall nature. Your own preferences may be clear and you follow a rather opposite direction to it, but you do not chose to battle it or adopt the warrior's aproach, which is in fact the victim's approach. This kind of objectivity is well balanced and is not participating in the ordinary game of energies exchange of a strike and a reaction. When it comes to our brothers and neighbors out there, there seem to be a tendency more towards the Et's 'good will and intent towards us', which is not as objective and is less neutral.

The fact is that we simply do not know what is going on out there with the level of knowledge (or the lack of it..) we have today, we certainly may want to adopt a positive aproach towards all other life forms ourselves, but how can we assume that the same approach is adopted towards us with all other types of Et's? the presence of ET's in our world today indicates, at least partly, that it is not all about some friendly visitation and that is o.k, no opposite reaction is needed, there are many other various agenda's besides that of the earthly Godzila's, but only by becoming aware to the vast complexity of the ET issue, we can have the chance to team up with those that are led by the power of the heart and inteligence in the form of wisdom rather than cleverness. Nothing less than this will lead us to our new abundant planet where we can be expected to be totaly free of any kind of slavery even when FE will prevail. I don't mean playing a skeptic but simply to have another set of eyes in the back and an awarness to everything ranging from hostile intent to 'mean no harm'. This is just my observation which may sound 'out there' and irrelevant to this discussion, but it may, in potential, be a future hindrance to FE being implemented in a way that will not be directed under foreign parties and one which will serve the best of humanity
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th April 2013 at 14:27.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (27th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #2862
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,682 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Limor:

You bring up a big subject. Knowing Brian O, attending dozens of channeling sessions, some private, hanging out with people such as James Gilliland:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

interacting with many “contactees,” as well as a lot of study, including the Disclosure witness testimonies, having my own experiences with “contact” (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice ) and so on, has given me the perspective that I have today, a perspective that is continually evolving. These aspects of the ET situation are indisputable, IMO:

1. The biggest cover-up of all time is regarding the ET presence.

2. The people behind the covering up have zero benevolent intent toward humanity and the planet; they are the most power-hungry people on Earth, and are mostly dark pathers (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving ).

3. Whoever the ETs are, whether they are from other star systems, other dimensions, some combination, or something else, they have advanced technology that can seem to be magic to us Earthlings. I believe that most of that “advanced” technology that my friend was shown (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground ) was in large measure developed by reverse-engineering “captured” ET craft, but that friend does not even believe in ETs.

4. The primary reason for the ET cover-up is to keep those advanced technologies out of the public’s hands, and that is not to protect humanity from itself, but to keep it enslaved to the global political-economic order, which is headed by an entity that I have called various names, such as Godzilla, the Global Controllers, the Big Boys, etc. (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#gc ).

As I stated recently, if some ETs showed up at my home, after a minute of surprise, I would ask them what their intention was. If it was not to help our species turn the corner, then I would not want to have much to do with them:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post661804

Not all ETs are of benevolent intent, but probably most “negative” ET contacts on Earth are not ET contacts at all, but encounters with Godzilla’s minions who pretend that they are ETs. Godzilla wants more than anything else to control any ET-related information that comes out. If he can’t keep it quiet, then he will do his best to portray ETs as the ultimate “terrorists” and the greatest threat to humanity. According to von Braun, that plan has been in the works for generations, and we are already working through the terrestrial “terrorist” agenda that he spoke of long ago:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...litics_ZCb.htm

and ETs are up soon as the ultimate bogeyman, and I’ll buy that.

I use the same standard on ET contact that I do for any other group. I have always, always, always primary focused on “us,” not “them,” and “them” includes Godzilla, ETs, and “enemies,” both earthly and otherwise. Once we focus on “them,” then we have given our power away and are playing the victim game. Every response to FE below Level 12 is playing the victim game, in one way or another:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

Another indisputable aspect of the ET situation, IMO, is that the military response to the ET presence is completely insane, if protecting humanity was the goal. If any of the ET civilizations that are here had hostile intent toward humanity, one of their scout ships could defeat Earth’s combined military might in a few minutes.

I am all for an end to the secrecy, and then we can sort out who is who. The dark path avoids the light, and dark pathers are behind the ET cover-up more than any other group, although they have plenty of dupes amongst humanity, including a close relative of mine who nearly tried to recruit me into the family “business”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#cia

One of my qualifications is extensive experience in dealing with Godzilla’s minions and other criminals, and I can think of no better advice for dealing with them than what Seth and Jesus have given. Jesus said that by their fruits we will know them, and Seth said that the means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

I have almost never encountered anybody who could withstand the manipulations of Godzilla’s minions for very long, and that is because they all failed the integrity test, being easily defeated by Godzilla’s carrots and sticks:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#why

Humanity’s collective lack of integrity is the primary reason why we are in the predicament that we are, and Godzilla, the ETs, and other “outside” forces are so inconsequential as to be meaningless. I only bring them up to acknowledge their existence. People who focus on them as being the source of our problems, or our saviors, are playing the victim game. It is time to play the creator game. If 0.0001% of us woke up, it would be game over for all of the dark designs for humanity and the planet, whether they are crafted by “merely” dark path humans or dark path entities that hail from other star systems or dimensions. My game is helping enough of us wake up so that we can understand what is important so we can keep our eye on the ball and not get wrapped up in the million distractions that come our way.

For instance, right now I am being bombarded with emails on the “false flag” aspect of the Marathon Bombings. The evidence for a false flag is equivocal at best, and already I am seeing disinformation being recycled by highly credulous “analysts.” It is all a distraction from what is important, but most on the “fringes” get sucked in effortlessly by the latest circus, whether Godzilla manipulated it into being or not.

I was working on a post on energy and industrial civilization, and I should be able to get it done this morning.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th April 2013 at 16:12.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (27th April 2013), Chris Gilbert (29th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Flash (27th April 2013), gripreaper (27th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (27th April 2013), Limor Wolf (27th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (27th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #2863
    Retired
    Thanks

Wade, Many thanks! I understand your points and have full agreement with them almost one by one. I wonder, If you have been given the opportunity to (finally) get free energy technology instructed and guided by various groups of Alien race (Their representative showed up at your home: ) with all the implications that comes from it and after your life experiences that you've been through, your childhood dream to change the energy situation of the world and your embracing stance towards it, in exchange to other deal concerning our planet (for example taking minerals, assign some small alien colonies in Africa etc.) can you perheps imagine what would be your response?

This may be a very tough question and I am sorry to put you on this, It is not a right or wrong one, but this scenario is less imagined than what most of us can think and may have actually occured in 1954 between Eisenhower and the greys.

Military and government will no doubt use negative propoganda to try and save themselves, false flag etc. Like a tiger trapped in a corner and will do all they can to survive. Even Paul Hellier implied towards it in his Exopolitics speech.

Regarding hostile intent towards humanity -

Quote "If any of the ET civilizations that are here had hostile intent toward humanity, one of their scout ships could defeat Earth’s combined military might in a few minutes."
    Either that or the story may be something else than what we percieve it to be.

Quote "and I can think of no better advice for dealing with them than what Seth and Jesus have given. Jesus said that by their fruits we will know them, and Seth said that the means become the ends."
    Not arguing with Jesus or Seth, but a small upgrade to this may be - "By their energy signature we will know them" , fruits= deeds and that can be misleading sometimes, energy and vibration like finger print never lies.

There is nice spring outside
    and good smell of the flowers

Limor
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th April 2013 at 16:16.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), gripreaper (27th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (27th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), Ol' Roy (27th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Wade Frazier (27th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #2864
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

Well, you are doing your best to delay my next post! I am going to finish my next energy post before I will respond to your latest, but briefly, on my journey, two of my most important lessons were:

1. You do not know how you are going to react to a situation until you are in it, especially the far-larger-than-life experiences of my journey. I have seen lots of big talk on my journey, but almost nobody ever lived up to it. I will answer your query soon, but even people who have been through the meat grinder like me do not know how they will react if somebody delivered FE to their doors, although I have been tested plenty with similar events, so my imagined response is not all some boyish fantasy.

2. Mystical abilities in this field don’t count for much at all. I have seen some of the most mystically accomplished people on the planet be easily duped by Godzilla’s minions. Reading energy signatures won’t get you far in the FE field. The primary attribute needed to navigate the milieu is a pure heart. Everything else, including reading “energy signatures,” is a distant second place. Jesus’s advice is still the best I have seen. It really is pretty simple, and I would never advise somebody to solely rely on their “energy signature” abilities to assess somebody, but the mundane activities of just watching what they say and do. That is by far the best evidence of where their hearts are.

Back to writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th April 2013 at 17:20.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Isthatso (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (27th April 2013), Limor Wolf (27th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Swan (28th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #2865
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Well, you are doing your best to delay my next post!
    I can do "better", but I won't, hanging out around this club is more important to me

Quote 1. You do not know how you are going to react to a situation until you are in it
    One hundred percent true.

Quote Reading energy signatures won’t get you far in the FE field. The primary attribute needed to navigate the milieu is a pure heart
    I understand what you say, Wade, although pure heart was present in the many who wanted to get on board the ship of 'Ashira, the president of the intergalactic council for a 10 day tour' (sigh). good intentions are priceless, but they better come with more tools. the ability to percieve someone else's energy signature may not be something to completely lean on when we are in 3D, but when this tool is developed, it is the closest thing to the truth. I hope we can settle on the combination of both. ~ Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th April 2013 at 19:13.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (27th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #2866
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Limor,

I'll address your questions as well, delaying Wade's post event further

Pure heart is the place to start, but next to that you also need a clear head and some scientific training.

The issue with reading energy signatures is that, at this point in time, you can easily be tricked into a "misread". I suspect this is so, because every reading we do is not pure, but rather filtered and distorted by our various conditioning. At this time on the planet, event a "pure heart" is incredibly difficult to define... Some believe Maria Teresa had a pure heart, and that is very debatable, if you look at "her fruits". Plenty of Americans believe Obama has a pure hear and this energy signature is incredible!

Derren Brown, has a show where he converts a person with a scientific background, from a convinced atheist to having a "divine experience". That was very telling, how easily a well trained manipulator can "hack the human mind", once you know where the buttons are and what combinations to push... Was that experience real? was it divine? My jury is still out on that, but there is plenty of evidence where preachers and other speakers use the power of suggestion to elicit "good feeling" that in the right context may be thought of as "good energy signatures".

So if people today, are unable to follow sources, properly research a fact based on whatever observable data is available, how can you expect them to make a correct "energy read"?

Yes, the heart probably has a sort of "beacon", but that signal has to get trough a lot of "crap" until it gets to our conscious minds... and to ignore this strong filtering and distorting process is very dangerous, IMO.

For further reading about this, I strongly recommend William Sargant's book: "Battle for the Mind". He makes a very strong case that some of our "positive feelings and emotions" are almost "mechanistic" in nature and they can be trigger by someone who knows about this and has the right (mentalist) tools. His writing is a little biased towards US (and so against the communists), but other than that is pretty good! He clearly acknowledges at the start that he will not look as "consciousness" or the "divine spirit", but rather at the strong emotions that can be triggered in us, that are sometimes used to trick us into believed we had a "divide experience" of some kind. So while I believe that we humans have a "divine spark", to me it looks like it is very very deeply buried under a mountain of conditioning that may or many not serve you. Because of that, using the "scientific method" and trying to confirm your "energy read" by looking at the facts (their fruit) is a mandatory practice, in my opinion .
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 28th April 2013 at 04:36.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (28th April 2013), Limor Wolf (28th April 2013), Marianne (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #2867
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written on the energy-intensive process that bacteria and archaea have to engage in to make nitrogen biologically available:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post520372

Scientists began to discover ways to artificially fix nitrogen from the atmosphere:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitroge...rogen_fixation

and that became the basis for twentieth-century industrial agriculture. I can’t think of an industrial process, from mechanized agriculture to factories to modern housing and transportation, which is not an energy hog. The availability of “cheap” energy, which means the human efforts required to get it, made all of those processes possible. Take away the vast amounts of cheap energy, and it all comes crashing down.

Today, I was reading this article on the collapse of civilizations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...last-best-hope

I was surprised how uninformed it was in places. The USA’s birth rate began declining around 1800, and by 1900 had fallen nearly in half:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...#United_States

not suddenly in 1960. There has been some variation among nations, but the general dynamic is that once infant mortality declined and machines could do the work of people, there was less “need” for slaves, farm hands, and women who spent their lives barefoot and pregnant, and the birth rate also dropped. Childbearing takes a lot out of a woman. Virtually no girl in the West today wants to have eight children when she grows up. I even saw that transition happen in my life. My first girlfriend was a catholic girl, one of seven children, and when we were together as teenagers, she wanted at least five children. Her mother died of abdominal cancer in her fifties when we were together. When she graduated from college, she not only wanted nothing to do with getting married and settling down, but she traveled the world and the last I heard, she still wanted to be a mother, but one child would be plenty. I can understand a woman having all of that procreative equipment and wanting to use it, but it is the rare educated white woman in the West who wants more than a child or two. A woman has vastly more opportunities to live her life than by being a baby machine, and I have seen that trend in my lifetime, although that trend began two hundred years ago, when industrialization began.

And, as usual, do you see even a hint of FE in that article? All so-called alternative energy talk in the West is dominated by people such as Amory Lovins:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#reactions

and Richard Heinberg:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#heinberg

At least Heinberg mentions FE, if only to then semi-ridicule it then dismiss it. That is the standard refrain that comes from “progressives” and radicals. They really are not radical. FE is radical, like nothing else could be. More people need to think beyond the box of scarcity, which is really my game.

Today did not go as I had hoped, and I can see the thread racing ahead of me. I am cutting this post short, but tomorrow I will address Limor’s and Ilie’s posts in the detail they deserve. I have been reading a lot of evolution lately, and so-called sentient humans are new phenomenon on the planet, a mere blink of the eye on the geological timescale. Whatever our huge forebrains make possible for us, and I’ll accept that it makes sentience possible, there is such a huge raft of dynamics that mitigates against it that one of my Wade-isms, “semi-sentient,” seems more accurate than I had once thought. It is not easy to become aware on this planet, at this time. It was probably never easy, but the stakes are getting extremely high, and a semi-sentient species that can manipulate its environment can easily take out itself and the ecosphere. I just finished watching Children of Men, for the first time since I saw it at the theater. Talk about a dystopian vision. My wife had not seen it before, and her remark was how the movie did seem all that fictional. I am doing what I can to steer us away from the future.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th April 2013 at 17:17.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (28th April 2013), Marianne (1st May 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #2868
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Limor, Love to You this morning!

...just a thought:

If indeed our higher family and friends are acknowledged by each of us with heartfelt connection, personally, and their direct help matters to us, personally...and if we act with loving intent to materialize this direct help, it will indeed materialize as more of us openly accept their help for the good of all. It is time to imagine them being right here right now right next to us helping us move this all forward...it may seem oversimplified, but I believe they need us to want their help and act upon the very real acceptance of having them right here by our sides.
    In essence, we are them and they are us...but we have to open the door wide for this help to procure.
    And it only takes enough of us doing this in unison, in the now, for it to be.

...and again, Thank You, Wade, for all you do!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #2869
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    ...Some believe Maria Teresa had a pure heart, and that is very debatable, if you look at "her fruits"...
    Ilie’s mention of Mother Teresa reminded me of what’s written about her work here : http://www.ahealedplanet.net/racket.htm

I’d quote extracts, but it’s really very short and worth reading in it’s entirety. Some of it is heart-breaking. But whenever the truth is brought to light it’s nourishing to the spirit; because it means we are better able to ask what the real solutions may be, and whether our charitable donations to, or affection for, the Teresas of the world is the good-hearted benevolence we hope it is, or just perpetuating an unnecessary cycle.

Reading that essay really focused my mind. Her name has become synonymous with selflessness for many, to the point that even if someone is not an admirer of every facet of Christianity as an industry / institution they can at least respect the ‘good-hearted works’ of someone like Mother Teresa. I read parts of that Racketeering for Fun and Profit essay to a good-hearted friend some time ago. She had long held an affection for Teresa's reported ‘good works,’ and she was genuinely shocked.

To choose prolonged suffering and death for someone when the technology exists to heal them, is a strange definition of good-hearted, selfless or divine.

We are subtly and overtly programmed with the idea that there is simply not enough to go around. Whilst it’s logical not to be wasteful, it seems illogical for a culture to invest billions working out how to prevent more people from living, and virtually nothing on how to bring an FE technology to the world that would massively reduce the demands our population makes on the earth.

There has recently been debate over a bill in Texas that would give physicians increased power to deny CPR to patients :

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/he...procedure.html

High-profile cultural figures like Bill Gates talk openly about the need to address the population issue. Gates advocates vaccination programmes in Africa. I‘ve read people defend Gates' stance on vaccinations helping reduce the world’s population, as they link it to African women having fewer children as a result of believing their vaccinated children will live longer. But there is significant debate over the content and effects of the vaccines being delivered to Africa and elsewhere, and why they may be contributing to infertility. See this Natural News article here for examples:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026907_fo...ccination.html

Every time I come across these kinds of dilemmas relating to population and resources (whether it’s food, land or hospital beds) I think of FE. And it’s been said often enough here how increased quality of living can be linked to population levels stabilising. That’s before you even get to considering the long-term potential of FE which can enable us to mine asteroids for their resources (as O’Leary suggested) and build mother-ships to venture off-world in greater numbers.

Regarding the positive versus negative E.T. debate - I can understand some people’s wariness that allowing ETs to openly assist us with technology might mean we could owe them a debt on levels we have not foreseen. What would be - if any - the hidden price to pay? But with numerous independent earth-born inventors coming up with the seeds of working technology themselves, that’s the area of focus I find of most interest. The fact that it is happening may be what tells us we are, on some level, ready to explore that technology for our collective benefit. Utilising any FE technology we can invent undoubtedly goes hand in hand with exploring the stars (and their surrounding populations), and it will revolutionise our perspectives in countless ways. Personally, I’d like to see us clean up our planet and eliminate poverty first. Which is something new energy solutions can assist, with potentially extraordinary efficiency.

I apologise for preaching to the converted and possibly adding nothing new. (No need to respond Wade; unless you wish to correct something.) But sometimes I just feel compelled to join in.

I’d just like to quote a little extract from Ken Carey’s Return of the Bird Tribes, which I read last week. It’s beautifully written and an enjoyable read. Whether you take his channellings literally or simply as echoes of inner archetypes that assist in creating a soulful overview of our history, they make some pertinent and beautifully worded points. This was not my favourite passage, nor one that I consider to be the most poetic and uplifting, but it speaks to some of our hesitation about technological evolution in a way that makes an interesting case for remembering its benefits, even if ideally we would like to have evolved without doing any harm. Our regret over the ecological damage we’ve done with our technology may have deep-rooted effects on what fears we project onto FE. But FE, of course, with all its never-before-seen positive potential, could be the technological breakthrough that all previous stages were merely leading to. In that context, our industrial waste and its damage, though deeply regrettable, could be viewed as the steep learning curve before we discovered the technology to balance our external creativity with applying it responsibly.

The domestication of animals and the growing of grains necessitated the development of values other than the values of the predatory hunt or annual raid on the neighbouring village. So to the warrior races, we taught certain arts. The civilisations we initiated in Japan, India, China and elsewhere provided us with educational contexts in which we could introduce values that warrior societies would never develop outside such contexts…

…Although it has wreaked havoc with earth ecologies, the Industrial Revolution has been both valuable and necessary. When humankind is healed and we are able to work freely through our species, there is no ecological damage that will not, even before a few centuries, be entirely undone. It is easier to flush toxins from the earth’s river valleys than to remove the toxic ideas that cause them from human minds. In the order of healing, it is human consciousness that must first change.

(Pg 41-42, Return of the Bird Tribes by Ken Carey, Published by HarperOne)

I’m sorry to chime in with such a long post Wade, but this last line of Carey’s is also the main point I’ve taken from your writings about FE. (I’ll now promptly disappear again for a while and confine my ramblings to my sketchpad.)

In the order of healing, it is human consciousness that must first change.
    Last edited by Melinda; 28th April 2013 at 16:15. Reason: Gates' not Gate's

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #2870
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Thanks above "delay Wade" posters - the rackets, the battle for our semi-sentient minds, who will get CPR and who won't, the kaleidoscope shifts, the particles don't change. (yet we can change...)

"The man that hath no music in himself,
    Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
    Is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils;
    The motions of his spirit are dull as night
    And his affections dark as Erebus:
    Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music." - The Merchant of Venice

SNR isn't getting any clearer generally, ...thanks Wade and all above for continuing to sift the sands. Off to get busy.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 28th April 2013 at 16:53.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013), Melinda (28th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #2871
    Thanks

Hi all:

I am not sure about the New Testament, but in The Aquarian Gospel, it mentioned more than once where people came to do Jesus harm (as they defended their political-economic ideologies against the affront of Jesus’s “miracles” and unvarnished truth), but Jesus could see into their hearts and so was able to escape them, at least once by simply disappearing. I hear stories, anyway, of Level 19-ish people who can read minds at will and sort out a person’s motivation. Some gurus of the East can apparently do that. But it seems to be a rare talent, and I certainly would not hang my hat on it. I also saw somebody call the Dalai Lama a dark pather because of her infallible energy-signature “detector.” When Dennis was in jail in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#jail

about the only “legitimate” victim was a man who bought our materials, liked them, but when a relative saw a minute of Dennis on tape, he informed the man that Dennis was a crook, as the relative could spot them a mile away with his special powers. That man eventually allowed himself to be manipulated by Mr. Deputy and friends into being a witness for the prosecution. His experience on the witness stand made it clear who the evil-minded people were, and it was a life-changing event for him, and not in a good way, as he discovered that he was abetting evil. In my own journey, I was attacked by that former girlfriend:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...end#post578559

because she somehow just “knew” that I was a crook, and I am sure believes it to this day, even though she doubled her money back in a couple of months of attacking me. And I have seen highly-accomplished mystics get sucked right in by Godzilla’s minions, almost effortlessly, and I could not believe my eyes at first. Mystical talent alone does not mean much. It is like being an athlete, artist, or scientist. We all have our particular talents, and the question is what do we do with them, and when it comes time to maneuver in the fields that Godzilla considers his special province, we need all of our awareness, but what is most important is the simple stuff, the things that we were all taught by age five:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#forgetting

That mother ship thread, IMO, I just one of a million examples of gullible New Agers:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...p-Steve-Beckow

Like all of those who planned to get swept up in ascension last year, but are still here, quite unascended. New Agers rarely have much discernment, and I have found them to be like spiritual kindergarteners:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

I have always said that it starts in the heart, but the head needs to be right behind it. As I have stated, that voice in my head gave me “ideas,” but I am the person who had to do the work, not that voice, and I am not happy with it these days and don’t want to hear from it again:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

I have seen the same New Agers who tout The Secret also believe all the conspiracist musings and all the fringe stuff such as ET digs and other stuff that does not have a shred of credible evidence behind it.

To Ilie’s mentalist stuff, this goes back to my “semi-sentient” comment yesterday. Mentalists who can play their games and trick or “hack” people are like magicians who work in illusion. The important question is what they use it for. Do we serve others, or ourselves? That is always the most important question:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

Becoming sentient is no easy trick, not in our world, not with all the ways that people try to use each other and prevent sentience so that people can be controlled and abused. Take the public relations industry and how it has made brainwashing into a science:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#bernays

Bernays sold smoking to American women as some badge of freedom, and a few years later was flacking for fluoride, turning an industrial waste into “medicine”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/fluoride.htm#bernays

Goebbels used Bernays’s work in his campaigns against the Jews, which is ironic in that Bernays was Jewish. Bernays and those like him were very frank on the need to manipulate the public’s mind, because they did not know what was “good” for them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays#Propaganda

The “skeptics” would have us believe that all paranormal phenomena is mentalist stuff, New Ager gullibility, “magic,” a al Randi, and so forth. In this realm, I cannot overemphasize that people need to go get their own experience. Do a remote viewing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#brown

and nobody will ever be able to take away your knowledge. As McLuhan showed in his work:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post640317

the “skeptics” suffer from the same diseases of mind that they accuse others of, such as gullibility, disregarding or distorting the evidence, highly irrational “thinking,” and so on. To me, these are all just examples of my primary lesson, that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

That really is the root problem. Everything else is in a distant second place. To eaglespirit’s post, if the ETs want to help, I am all for it. We need it. But the ones that I want to truly help will do it as equals, as eaglespirit stated. I am sympathetic to the ET predicament as I understand it. Help us get over the hump but to also not interfere, although they already have plenty of karmic entanglement with us, and are likely more than a little responsible for the off-world aspect of Godzilla.

To Melinda’s post, a study came out recently that essentially confirmed Hitchens’s charges against Teresa:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-vatican-study

I made the Teresa example to show how even the “saintly” operations could fare upon further inspection. The Peace Corps is another:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/racket.htm#peace

The point of “lifting the hood” on those operations was to give a hint at what organizations officially solely devoted to self-service could be capable of, such as corporations. It led off my essays on the energy, medical, war, and other rackets:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm#economic

To Melinda’s Carey post, I read virtually all of Carey’s work long ago, I heard him speak in the mid-1990s, and he comes across as the humble, engaging guy that one would expect, especially one from the Ozarks. I’ll say this about my approach: the conclusions that I came to about the FE conundrum probably had nothing to do with reading work like Carey’s, but was just a perspective that came from being in the trenches for years, and then trying to engage the public and trading notes with people such as Brian O, and seeing where the opportunities and obstacles seemed to be.

Later, when I see such passages from people like Carey that Melinda put up, it makes me wonder about how much our journey has been shepherded and “guided,” if that term can truly be used. And even if it has, I’ll agree that the problem is not about technology, but it is in the human heart and spirit and always has been. But we live in physical reality, and that interaction between spirit and matter is perhaps the key mystery of our existence.

As I stated, I have been reading plenty of evolution over the years, and when reading Darwin or Ward or Lane or Wilson or Knoll, the issue of consciousness is the slippery one. We recently had the continuing spectacle of Hawking stating that scientific theories have done away with the need to have a creator:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post663191

And when I see materialistic atheists hold forth like that, it calls to my mind nothing more than blind men stumbling down a blind alley, thinking that they are on the yellow brick road to Oz. Personally, I believe that the consciousness/matter connection (and matter is just a special form of energy) is far too subtle for our instruments of today to detect, if they ever will be. As I stated before, the Silva class is a shadow of its former self, which is too bad. When José died, Silva splintered into various family members taking it this way and that, to its detriment, IMO. So it is, in a world of scarcity.

Obviously, I could write a lot more on those subjects and have, but I wanted to get to Limor’s intriguing question of how I would react if FE was delivered to my home, by an alien no less.

Well, maybe it is because I am a man, or maybe the Kool-Aid I grew up drinking, but I am all for openness, candor, and people being informed of what they are getting into before they do. Way too much of this world is involved in hoodwinking people into “deals” that they wished they never had agreed to, such as the cannon fodder that fights America’s imperial wars:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

or a young, idealistic boy, backed into a corner by a voice in his head who told him to study business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

to again ask it for a way out, to then get launched on a life-wrecking adventure that he will spend the rest of his life recovering from:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

I have doubts about the integrity behind that voice. I am not into “faith” or anybody making decisions for another, even if they are “hints” like I had. One of my favorite passages from Seth was him talking about the Jewish trip, where they were their god’s “chosen people” but then had to go through great suffering as part of the “deal.” Seth said that if a “god” approached him with a “deal” where he would be the chosen one, but would suffer greatly from his chosen-ness, that Seth would ask that “god” if he could not find somebody else who might worthier of such divine attention.

So, if ETs showed up at my house to do some deal, the first thing I would do is say that it is a deal that all of humanity should be aware of, before the decision is made. All the cards get put on the table for all to see. Anything less is dishonest, and I will not have anything to do with it. So if the aliens showed up at my house, thinking that I am going to secretly make some decision for humanity, I would tell them that they are talking to the wrong guy. That is vastly different than what I am doing with my choir idea.

If they can’t do it in the full light of day with full disclosure, then I don’t want to have anything to do with it. That is another reason why anonymous people will not be part of the choir: it is antithetical to my goals. People are free to go form their own choir of the anonymous, but it is not my trip.

But if I ever have anything to say about how to go about bringing FE to the world, and somebody showed up with a working FE device, it would all depend on the context. An FE device by itself would be meaningless. If somebody just deposited one on my porch, I would call Godzilla up and tell him to come pick it up and put it in his Golden Hoard, and that I had nothing to do with it. But if somebody came with the proper approach – in the light of day, no secrets, no manipulations, and enough people with the right stuff that Godzilla would leave us alone, then I would have some immediate suggestions.

One of the first things would be to ask them about their methods of detecting if FE was weaponized or abused, so that the grandmother peacekeepers could keep everybody playing nicely. For those who are not sure whom I am referring to, somebody like Sandy is whom I have in mind. She and her peers would be empowered to disable the toys of the boys who just can’t play nicely, and Sandy would do everything in her power to get them to play nicely, and her only intervention would be disabling their toys, and might include taking them away and even sequestering them in the place of healing, if they just could not play nicely. That would be the only “coercion” practiced on the Earth that I envision, during the transitional times.

I could write on this for hours, but I have to go to the office.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th April 2013 at 05:57.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th April 2013), eaglespirit (28th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (28th April 2013), Limor Wolf (1st May 2013), Melinda (29th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #2872
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi Ilie,

Thank you for your reply on the subject of sensing someone else's energy signature, your thoughts on the subject (As well as Wade's comments in his last post) reminded me that this is not something that is obvious or well implemented, not in a place that recognise only five senses and only jokingly refers to the sixth. But this kind of communication exists, and as with everything else, we might want to acknowledge it first and then become personally familiar with it as a method of language. This is a most important tool and I feel it does not recieve the importance it deserves. If we need to sharpen our senses and excercise it the same way we excercise our thinking and our ability to analyze then so be it. It means that we want to use the part of the mind that percieves as equally as the one that uses logic.
    Energy has many layers, it is not about good or bad per se, all spectrum of fragrances are there.
    In your post you acknowledged that there are mentalists that can trick the mind and mentioned Whiliam Sargant's book, well, this may very well emphasize it. Our minds can be trigered in certain ways mainly because we can't percieve things the way they are, it may happen to us with ET's, with shills, with "skecptics", with government etc.

I am more and more convinced that this is one of the most important tools that we must develop (if we want to survive and be free), because the lack of this ability is used against us everyday, it should not be a substitute to rationally considering the facts and counting the figures but when those two things work together the rate of success is positively high. In better days, the government still was what it was, but things have looked kind of o.k to us on the surface, later, when we learned to deepen our look and use different set of glasses, what initially appeared as one thing ( based on our logical manner), was exposed as another.
    The advancment of using all our senses can only help us in future quest to better our world and to better ourselves with the less possibility of being abused. It was the Greeks who said- "know thyself", It was Jesus who said- "heal yourself" and I am pretty darn sure that Seth have probably said something in that same spirit

Hi eaglespirit,

What I became to learn in my own jorney is that any positive help we recieve from our brothers and friends out there comes in the rather subtle way (but no less important) and certainly not where they directly meddling in our affairs, in this case it is a blessing indeed. Those who offer us the fish may require payment one day, those who instruct us on how to get the food ourselves, are familiar with our weakneses, with the fact that we are yet naive, but have no wish to use it against us. These are the ones that we may want to keep close, the others we can respect from a far.

Much love to you eagle ~

Quote Originally posted by Melinda: " Personally, I’d like to see us clean up our planet and eliminate poverty first. Which is something new energy solutions can assist, with potentially extraordinary efficiency"
    I feel the same, Melinda There is nothing wrong with getting a few good tips and advices whispered to our ears, It may very well be how we advance in the first place, Have we ever had an outside help during our human history? scientists wake up in the morning with new inventions and solutions in mind, science fiction writers bursting with idea's that come out of nowhere.. but the point is that as the toddlers that we are we need to learn to walk ourselves, with the help of no one, although some whistle of encouragment from the stand and a supporting hand incase of a fall can be really nice.

Hi Wade,

I read your response to my question with interest, and was not surprised, Thank you for putting your thoughts to it. The tendency to adress the common good of all before matrializing your own dream (which also concerns all..) is apparently what always leads you, you know that with this response you may have disqualified yourself from any position in politics : ) However, this may not be of any concern to you at this time, and there is always the option of Exopolitics tomorrow.

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: "But if somebody came with the proper approach – in the light of day, no secrets, no manipulations, and enough people with the right stuff that Godzilla would leave us alone, then I would have some immediate suggestions."
    In regards to the previous topic, 'No secrets, no manipulations' can not be figured out by only logically analyzing someones intentions via their words, their deeds and with what they seem to present to us. Being in the presence of those who came from different atmoshperes, realms, echosystem can feel rather unlike what we percieve it to be when we safely sit in the comfort of our homes. In such a case, our state of minds are bound to change as well. The logic is being bend. However, our accute inner senses, if are in tune and developed, can reveal quite a lot and act as a good compass to how we may want to move forward.

Looks like there was an alien invasion into Wade's thread ; )

---------------------

Some feverish thoughts on Free Energy

There's a heat wave in Israel these days, a 36C (97F) which forces me to live in a more slow pace (then the already slow pace I live : ) . The accompanied drowsy thought pattern makes me reflect on how different living conditions and weather patterns greatly influence the way we conduct ourselves. The middle east is not a suitable place for anyone who prefers a more balanced/cold weather instead of having the 'privilege' to be roasted alive. There are seven or more months with not even one drop of rain, an unsolvable water crisis, intolerable humidity in certain places and some extreme dryness in others.
    My ancestors came from Europe and genetically I feel I belong there. The last summer after I began reading this thread and when I entered 'Wade's world' I started reflecting more about how we utilize energy, then decided to avoid using the aircondition as much as I can. I managed to cut two thirds of my use and I intend to do so this year as well. There are some days in July and August which are almost unbearable to try and survive without aircondition, but my conscience is agonizing me whenever I ponder about the heavy exploitation of our surrounding,
    The considerable amount of energy required to help me and others to cool ourselves (a necessity, belive me!) via the pressing of a button on the remote control (EROEI?) as well as the complete set of profits from corporation abuse are the reality consequence of this imperative need.
    Thinking about it helps me to understand the urgent Necessity in energy which is not based on the utlization of resources and which exempts us from being held by privetly owned business coroporations where their 'vision' is to maximize their profits with no regards to the welfare of the planet on which we live on or to the occupants and inhabitants on that same place.

The solution of Free Energy is a dream come true in so many ways, but in these days of intense heat, where I sit and think about the implications of using my air condition and where my personal perspective is so narrowly focused on only one thing, I can recognize the tremendous potential of positive change that this kind of technology may bring to the world, to it's inhabitants, to nature, to my country, to my neighborhood and to my household (in this order of things). And I want it.

The Red Sea - a meeting place between the two borders of Israel and Jordan (Taken in Eilat, February 2013)
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 29th April 2013 at 15:26.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th April 2013), eaglespirit (29th April 2013), Fred Steeves (29th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (29th April 2013), Melinda (29th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

25. Link to Post #2873
    Thanks

Hi:

This is my last week of work before my sabbatical. As I think is becoming clear, if it was not long ago, developing a comprehensive perspective means taking it all in. From science (including biology, physics, astronomy, thermodynamics, anthropology, geology, chemistry), to economics, to politics, to history, to spirituality, to ETs, to sociology, to media studies - they are all connected. While nobody can become an expert in all of them, to understand their rudiments well enough so that their relationships can be seen and sorted out is key to developing a comprehensive perspective. Also, what becomes evident is a ranking of the dynamics. From the beginnings of the universe to USA’s imperial wars and its latest “terror” incident, it is all riding on the energy situation.

I have stated before that our scientists really don’t know what light is, what gravity is, what magnetism is, or, really, what energy is. None of the fundamental components of the universe are really understood by science. Scientists can measure their effects (in terms of other effects), and develop theories on how they act and interact, but any scientist worth his or her salt admits that we really don’t know any of it is.

At its essence, energy seems to be motion. The definition of temperature is the motion of atoms:

http://www.temperatures.com/wit.html

and an atom is made of particles that are comprised of energy, which interact in ways that still baffle scientists, although they think they understand the rudiments. Except that in an atom operating at the lowest temperature imaginable (called absolute zero), the electron still orbits the nucleus at a sizable fraction of the speed of light. Pretty much all FE theory that I am aware of is about tapping the energy field that still exists at absolute zero, and one term is called the zero-point field (ZPF). White scientists even acknowledge the zero-point field’s existence, but state that there really is not anything there to farm. People such as Sparky Sweet knew better:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sweet

but when Sparky began mailing working prototypes of his FE device to the big energy institutions, Godzilla got active, and Sparky came to a lonely and grim end:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

as have many FE inventors and theorists. The “lucky” ones took the money and wore golden handcuffs for the rest of their lives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#make

while the recalcitrant ones like Sparky received different treatment, but none have ever been allowed anywhere close to bringing their FE pigs to market. But there has been increasing dissension in Godzilla's ranks for generations now, and a “lucky” few have had some of Godzilla’s Golden Hoard demonstrated to their wondering eyes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

Those demonstrators are likely members of Godzilla’s organization who are disenchanted with the program of power over humanity even if it means destroying Earth, and there is no doubt about it, humanity is destroying its nest, the only one for light years in every direction.

This destruction is not some new phenomenon, but humans have been destroying their home ever since they learned to control fire long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#cooking

Humanity’s destruction of the planet has been about fire ever since. Controlling fire enabled humans to pre-digest their food, which likely led to our large brains, which allowed us to spread across the planet. The first thing that we did was use up our food supply, which was originally all of the large animals that roamed Earth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

After our ancestors killed off all the easy meat, they then learned to domesticate plants, animals, and people. Everywhere that agriculture began, cities were not far behind, and social stratification began, with professions, elites, slaves, and the diminishment of the status of women, which was never all that high to begin with, just like it has always been with all of the great apes, except where the females took over, in our closest cousins:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bonobo

and the killer ape mentality of males was tamed.

Humans did not invent the energy game, but it has been played since the very beginning of life on Earth. The greatest energy innovation was the first, when life created enzymes that made the chemical reactions necessary to fuel life millions of times faster:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post520372

Without enzymes, there would likely not be life as we know it. But life itself kept “innovating,” although most White Scientists adhere to a theory that there was no conscious intent behind any of it, although the more enlightened ones leave the topic alone:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn2

realizing that their discipline is not equipped to answer that question, and the best of them realize that something a lot more than meets the eye or the instruments of White Science is happening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#mystical

The second greatest innovation of life was “learning” how to capture the sun’s energy:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post519314

Without capturing the energy of sunlight, life on Earth would have been a short-lived phenomenon, or would be confined to some subterranean microbes. But that light-capturing life kicked off a multi-billion-year cycle that continues, and life began to alter Earth’s surface in myriad ways. Perhaps most importantly, that light-capturing life learned how to split water, and Earth’s atmosphere was slowly filled with oxygen, which did a few things. One was that that increasing oxygen created the ozone layer, which absorbed ultraviolet light, which was so powerful that it literally ripped life apart. Another key aspect of the Great Oxygenation Event is that the atmospheric oxygen and ozone layer prevented its water from being lost to space like it was on Venus and Mars. Without water, there would definitely not be any life as we know it. Also, the oceans hydrated Earth’s crust, and the relatively heavy crustal rocks (basalts) were combined with the water of the oceans, and that light rock, known as granite today, floated on the heavier crustal rocks and forms the continents today. Without the oceans, there would likely not be land poking out above them. How is that for strange dependencies?

Oxygen is a highly reactive element, and was poisonous to the early life forms. The increasing atmospheric oxygen content provided by photosynthesis likely initiated Earth’s first and greatest extinction event, which was the death of all anaerobic life on Earth’s surface. But life learned to adapt, which was always life’s greatest virtue, and that adaptation is called evolution today. Some life forms evolved to take advantage of that oxygen, and a form of respiration was invented that generates nearly twenty times the energy that anaerobic processes do, and oxygenic respiration made complex life possible:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post520874

That oxygenation of the atmosphere was related to removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and as the carbon dioxide was removed by that light-capturing life, which is the key gas for keeping Earth’s atmosphere relatively warm, the first ice age began:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huronian

although a competing theory is that reduced carbon dioxide from volcanoes may have been responsible, but in either case, a reduction in carbon dioxide is thought to be primarily responsible.

That oxygenation event also changed the composition of the continents and ocean. One side-effect was the oxygenation of the ocean. Life, through either the oxygen in the oceans, or as a direct effect of certain types of photosynthesis, removed dissolved iron from the ocean:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banded_...ic_oxygenation

and those iron deposits are what humanity has been mining for the past few thousand years. Iron combined with oxygen is the easiest iron ore to refine, as life already did most of the work. The same goes for aluminum, in that aluminum combined with oxygen is the easiest (least amount of energy used) to refine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauxite

Once complex life adopted oxygenic respiration, it has been “all-in” ever since, and complex life without oxygenic respiration is likely not possible on this planet, because nothing generates more energy, which the many moving parts of complex life require. Crashing oxygen levels on Earth, related to Earth’s geophysical processes, have coincided with the mass extinction events of complex life, and a recent theory is that the complex life forms that best adapted to low oxygen levels are those that not only avoided the mass extinction events, but they also dominated the next phase of life on Earth:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post635702

So, with the constantly moving continents, with oxygen crashes and ice ages, with progressive carbon dioxide starvation of the atmosphere, which has been declining virtually without interruption for the past 150 million years, with asteroid impacts and volcanic events, life has been thrown plenty of curves to adapt to, and the five previous mass extinction events of complex life:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinct...inction_events

“weeded out” life that could not adapt. There is an ongoing mass extinction event that humans have been responsible for, beginning about 50,000 years ago in Australia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_megafauna

and continuing to the present day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quatern...tinction_event

Today, one-quarter of Earth’s mammal species and one-eighth of all bird species face extinction in my lifetime:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hth#post561572

Even going back for the 50,000 years when it really began in earnest, there has been no more abrupt extinction episode in Earth’s history, except for the asteroid impact which is the leading candidate for the extinction of the dinosaurs, with birds the only surviving member of those awesome life forms that have captured the imaginations of children for the past century.

As humans began to domesticate plants and animals, they rarely engaged in “sustainable” practices, with all civilizations having “Peak Wood,” “Peak Soil,” and “Peak Water” episodes that were succeeded by the demise of the civilizations, as their resource base diminished, either through the vagaries of climate, some brought on by the human practices themselves, or the forest and soils that supported the civilization were wrecked by human activities.

That destruction is starkly evident with the first cities in the Fertile Crescent, where seashore communities lie more than a hundred miles inland today, in deserts buried in silt, all caused by those “civilized” activities of humans:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...idu#post554340

Another primary cradle of civilization, the Mediterranean region, has undergone many civilizations rising and falling, and deforestation and erosion accompanied all of them, with silt-buried cities all along periphery, from Greece, to Northern Africa to the Italian Peninsula:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ive#post554265

They all burned through the forests and soils of the region, collapsing when the exploitable energy ran out. Rome was the zenith of such practices, with its soldiers conquering lands and peoples and raping them to the benefit of Rome.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...xon#post556983

Rome was a huge parasite, with forests, food, slaves, and animals disappearing into its maw. Its plunder moved in concentric circles, first conquering the Italian Peninsula, then the neighboring islands, and then Greece, Spain, and Northern Africa, to dominate the entire Mediterranean basin. It began to plunder the forests northward, as the industries of the day had to keep moving as the forests were exhausted:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post568364

They conquered and plundered all the way to England, the Caspian Sea, the Persian Gulf, and hundreds of miles up the Nile. Elephants, hippopotami and other African megafauna became extinct in Northern Africa due to Rome’s rapacity. Lions once roamed Greece, until the Romans rendered them extinct:

http://www.platos-academy.com/archiv...nt_greece.html

One way to describe humans has been to call them energy windfall opportunists, where they plunder one energy resource until it is gone, and then move on to the next one to plunder. It is hard to argue against that perspective. But the plundering was always short-lived, as civilizations continually collapsed as they ran out of energy.

After “Peak Megafauna” globally, and “Peak Wood,” “Peak Soils,” and “Peak Water” locally, humans learned to harness wind and water power, and that helped lead to the rise of Western Europe, and their harnessing of the winds and currents of the oceans, along with their highly militant technology and ideologies, allowed them to easily conquer the world. Then they had “Peak People” in the New World, before they were all used up in mining and plantation operations, abetted by the diseases that the filthy Europeans brought with them:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion#post656277

The expansion of Europe also led to a brief “Peak Fur” period:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#fur

until the fur-bearing animals were rendered extinct:

and there was a brief period of “Peak Whales”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#whaling

until they were all brought to the brink of extinction. There were very brief “Peak Passenger Pigeon” and “Peak Bison” periods, before they were decimated:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ger#post659261

As England began to join Europe’s imperial fray to conquer the world, they began to use coal for energy on their deforested island, and it led to the Industrial Revolution:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post653078

There were many upshots of the Industrial Revolution. One was that humans became vastly more productive economically. The human standard of living grew by leaps and bounds, riding on the vast energy surplus provided by burning coal:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

In 1859, another fossil fuel began to be exploited, oil:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...859#post660425

and in the succeeding 150 years, about half of Earth’s oil deposits have been burned:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...859#post573798

and the next big resource depletion event is upon us, with “Peak Oil” rearing its head. When Athens and Rome burned through their forests and soils, they began to get economical, and the first homes with a solar-orientation are found in the waning days of those civilizations. All civilizations had their resource-depletion crises as they were on their way to collapse, and we are seeing the early stages today. The West has been meddling in the Middle East for the past century, and has a vast military presence there today, to seize and control the oil:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...avy#post651262

and the latest version of Rome, the USA, has been leading the rape of the Middle East:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post652292

as the oil runs out. There is a great deal of highly-touted dregs-sucking activity happening today, such as fracking, mining the Canadian Tar Sands, and even mining kerogen is on the agenda:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...gen#post655821

as the energy junkies look for their final fix. The perspective that humanity is nothing more than a huge energy sponge, using it all up until it and everything around them is destroyed, is hard to argue against, as is the idea that few humans are really sentient, plundering to the very end, playing their egocentric games while it all collapses.

There is a way out, however, to break these immensely destructive cycles, but it means becoming a truly sentient species. That is my game, and I have tried to scale the ramparts, to only get the hot oil poured on my head:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

So, I am trying something different in my last years on Earth, which is the sentience route, and I look for people willing to wake up to sentience and abundance. So far, it has been a walk in the desert, with almost nobody on Earth really caring beyond the short horizon of their immediate economic gratification and survival, while the Titanic is blithely heading toward that iceberg. Will enough of us wake up in time? That is really the key question to the continued survival of human civilization, if not our species itself.

After this week, I will be getting fairly quiet at Avalon as I work on many bucket-list tasks, which primarily includes working on a comprehensive essay, which I have been outlining on this thread since July:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post518761

The essay will be a much more honed effort, and will go into several areas that I have sketched on this thread in some depth, but the gist of it is to help people develop a comprehensive perspective, because once enough of us do, we will be in position to make a dent, and that dent will begin with a high-level conversation amongst the people who have done their homework and will be able to sing the abundance song, which is entirely dependent on energy abundance. If energy abundance does not happen first, the rest is simply not possible.

There will be various stages of the transition from scarcity to abundance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#short

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

and the ultimate outcome can look a lot like heaven on Earth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but today's world more resembles hell on Earth, as people like David, visiting India, where they fight over cow pies:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post664122

can tell us comfortable Westerners who are reading this thread.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2013 at 02:56.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2013), eaglespirit (29th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (29th April 2013), Melinda (29th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #2874
    Thanks

Funny you should bring up the cow pie thing again....

I was travelling between two big cities today on a local bus and as we were passing through one of the small villages en route I saw a women selling cow pies by the side of the road. She had about 2 dozen of them. Making sure I wasn't seeing things, I turned to the local guy sitting beside me and asked him why that women was selling cow sh*t? "Fuel" he replied, seemingly confused as to why I had to ask.
    I explained to him that in my country we mainly use oil, gas and coal for fuel, not cow sh*t. He told me India is a poor country and many people cannot afford the expensive fuel we use, which was why they use the cow pies. I asked him how much they cost and he said that it depended on the diameter but usually around 3 rupees/pie (about $0.05).

The locals apparently make them in the dry season so they have a store of them ready for when the monsoon season hits, when its too wet to dry the pies out. They are mainly used for cooking he told me, to heat the pan for making 'chapatis', one of their staple foods.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth (or cow's arse )

I didn't mention anything about free energy to him
    Last edited by David Hughes; 30th July 2018 at 09:59.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2013), eaglespirit (29th April 2013), kudzy (29th April 2013), Limor Wolf (29th April 2013), Melinda (29th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #2875
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 times in 807 posts

THRIVE has got ten millions of viewers. Is it a good sign of hope?

They have a team of scientists and engineers who choose a Free Energy device behind the bar. I see only way to bring out Free Energy technologies is to disclose everything and to create a framework anybody uses it as is. Open Source development model is ideal. They should find brilliant scientists and let them write documents that explain why some FE technologies are possible according to laws of physics. A real master teaches how to catch fishes not giving fishes to the students.
    For free society!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #2876
    Thanks

Hi David:

When I recently told my wife about the cow-pie fights and how stacks of cow pies sat behind the restaurants for cooking fuel, she said that no wonder food poisoning and diseases are rampant there. I imagine that there are cow-pie-acquiring armed robberies in India, and just imagine, you industrialized peoples, about people fighting over who gets the sh*t. And when you put a price tag on it, it becomes people fighting over nickels lying in the street, and nickels made of sh*t. At least they are not fighting over human waste to burn. That would make the East Asian night soil practice seem positively floral.

When I hear comfortable Westerners say stuff such as, “Don’t do anything, just change your perspective!” or “Let’s all just meditate, and all will be well,” those are fat, comfy people saying that, and their real message is, “I got mine, screw them, and stop rocking the boat!” Whenever you really get down to it, they are arguing for scarcity, usually somebody else’s scarcity. I see it as just one more of the million flavors of lack of integrity, but dressed up in “mystical” clothes.

I have close relatives who lived in Africa in the 1970s, near Nairobi, which was the “nice” part of tropical Africa to live in forty years ago, and my relatives were burglarized, but the burglars were not interested in their Western gear, but the theft was of food, linens, and other necessities. The vast majority of comfy Westerners have literally no idea what the colonized peoples have endured and continue to endure under the imperial boot. I can hardly find a white person who even cares. If Hollywood ever makes a movie about people in Africa, Asia, and elsewhere, it is always in the context of the White Man’s world, usually with a White Man rescuing the natives. It is a variation of the cowboy movie theme, and speaks volumes about who we are in the West.

Hi Limor:

The issue of our personal needs and trying to make a dent in the energy paradigm can be confusing for people, and I have seen all sorts of responses as people try to find balance in this, but it is not always easy to achieve. If I were you, I would not try to intentionally suffer by having the air conditioning off, or using it only in an emergency. That you are simply lending your awareness to this issue is making a far larger dent in the situation than all of your suffering could do. In my life, I do what I reasonably can in my life, living in the West, living in a big city. I know that every gallon of gasoline that I put in my car has a little blood in it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#responsibility

I know that all of that great organic produce in my grocery store was primarily raised and picked by poor Mexicans, on land wrested from nature. I think about it every time I buy my food and put gas in my tank. I shop at a grocery store that will not carry products that use animal experiments in their production, and they at least try to fairly compensate the workers in their product chain, and I refuse to take any discounts at the cash register, which has given my grocery store thousands of extra dollars over the years. It is one of my tithes. But there is really no quality vegan footwear available in the USA, and PETA only sells clown shoes that announce to the world that the shoe is vegan (that adolescent attitude, once again), so my shoes have some leather in them, but I do my best to minimize any animal products in my life. But I have found that I need to choose my battles. I break down all of the family waste, to recycle as much as possible, but I know that it is all inconsequential beside helping make FE happen. I have always refused to work for “defense”-related industries, and I won’t work for land-raping companies, such as the timber or mining companies, of which there are plenty around where I live. I take the bus to work. People would probably consider me pretty green, but I don’t do anything that makes me unnecessarily suffer. A little consideration and awareness here and there can go a long way. But if I did all the things that an “enlightened” person would do, such as grow my own food, walk everywhere, and so on, I would not be living a life that makes my posts at Avalon and other FE-related work possible, and I know that everything else that I could ever do with my life pales beside even contributing 0.0001% of the effort needed to FE get past the public’s inertia and the organized suppression.

I don’t know if that helps.

Yes, the issue of having spiritual radar can be important. More than one mystical source says that developing it may be a key to turning the corner. Long story on my experiences with Godzilla’s minions and how they duped people. Let’s just say that they can be very good at what they do. If we go 4-D, it will be like living on the astral plane, where nobody can hide who they really are, which is why in 4-D, a planet is all of the light or darkness, unlike here in 3-D, because everybody knows who is who. Dark pathers cannot dupe people in 4-D, not like they can here.

Hi Hughe:

I have been writing about Thrive plenty on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post621892

The bottom line is that they don’t have the right stuff, not to try to play on Godzilla’s turf, which is their stated aim. Anybody who promotes lies about people, and then proudly defends their total disregard for the facts when called on it, will not last ten seconds on that field of play. My primary lesson, that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

was not given as an indictment of humanity, but seeing how that lack of integrity doomed the aspirants. I have stated it plenty before; if somebody wants to play the FE game, and really play it, with an eye toward helping FE get across the finish line, they need the virtue of a saint, the vision of a prophet, the patience of a hunter, the courage of a warrior, and other qualities. Not because they are nice qualities to have, but because anything less is doomed to failure, and on that field of play, failure means a wrecked and possibly prematurely terminated life. I learned those lessons on the high road to FE. And almost no FE newbie ever understands, and few seem to want to, which is a big reason why I am not involved with any FE efforts these days. I have not seen many with the right stuff. For every contender, there are a thousand pretenders. Of the few that might have the right stuff, I have seen plenty of naïveté and inexperience. That is no crime. I started out naïve and inexperienced myself, but I can’t afford to watch others learn the same potentially fatal lessons, or especially go through those bloody trenches again with some newbies that need to learn the hard way, if they survive the experience. There are safer ways to begin to learn how the world really works. Once through the meat grinder was enough for me.

I have constantly stated that no FE effort with capitalist aspirations has a prayer, and going open source is definitely a step in the right direction, but it is just a step:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#develop

So, I’ll give a nod to such a strategy, but the Thrive people do not have either the discernment or integrity to get ten feet down the FE path before they become a snack for Godzilla or the lower-level predators. I have seen way too much blood already. When people like them sally forth, I really don’t want to watch.

On current events, I recently watched Oblivion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblivion_(2013_film)

and at least the theme of raping Earth for its energy gets some play in our culture, when we are talking about the big picture. That movie was an allegory of the English invasion of North America, but in real life, the natives lose.

Time to go play husband.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th December 2017 at 14:59.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (30th April 2013), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #2877
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote "When I hear comfortable Westerners say stuff such as, “Don’t do anything, just change your perspective!” or “Let’s all just meditate, and all will be well,” those are fat, comfy people saying that, and their real message is, “I got mine, screw them, and stop rocking the boat!” Whenever you really get down to it, they are arguing for scarcity, usually somebody else’s scarcity. I see it as just one more of the million flavors of lack of integrity, but dressed up in “mystical” clothes. "
    This is so extremely well-stated - plainspoken but powerful.

Sort of dovetailing (well, I'll force the segue) with the Thrive Movement and Foster Gamble is his attachment to the Libertarian rhetoric. Under the banner of "Liberty!" (which, of course, we all want) is hidden that exact same "I got mine, now you go get yours and I won't try to take it away from you." nonsense. It only can be stated by someone of means (even what we might call "lower middle class" is a person of means to 90% of the world) - no poor person could logically embrace a Libertarian outlook which is based on perhaps less piggy divisions of all the land and resources, but still based on divisions, based on ownership, based on scarcity. It is that insidious scarcity-embracing via personal abundance. Dragging Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi into the Thrive/Gamble flavor of kinder/gentler, vonMises-based capitalism and Liberty!-based meme using the "principle of non-violation" phrase to sweeten the allure is really bothersome to me.

It is as if a group of kids playing marbles agree not to steal each other's marbles, rather than throwing them all in a sack when done and distributing them at the next time they want to play marbles. That is the highest level of advancement they have achieved - and now they have grown into adulthood and still feel that is the greatest achievement. Its hierarchical, class-based, still well within the haves and have-nots realm... and they can't even see it. It is obvious that they have spent no time (or no productive time) envisioning abundance. They don't know that abundance liberates and makes "non-violation" moot for physical stuff. And, I believe it could be argued that the "rape culture" is born from the scarcity paradigm as well.

Oh I'm prattling on, but wanted to say a special thanks for elucidating your point that I quoted.

Dennis

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (30th April 2013), sandy (30th April 2013)

35. Link to Post #2878
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Well I just lost my long post, so the message is keep it short I think ?

Great bunch of posts with much diversity in topics which goes to prove we have a number of generalists in progress, teaching each other through question and answer......................love it, as it sure helps me to define and balance self more and more.

Just wanted to add that we do need balance in all things IMO and must not forget the self as we search for never ending knowledge about the mysteries of life and our experiences here as Human Beings....................the key word being, BEINGS. The awareness and knowledge of self in all our BEINGS, is key to heart intelligence and integration. Incorporation and cooperation within the sciences, mystical, intellectual and emotional maturation is a must in balancing our process of becoming generalists IMO.

I have been super busy and given many a challenge to working on this balance as of late. Hermit-ville has now become grand central station or should a say SERVICE station. Opening the self to family has brought a niece and 5 month old baby to town to live. She has exited an abusive relationship and is starting all over again with a new baby at the age of 42 and has burned so many bridges that her support network is non existent in her old world so I may be her last vestige of such. For the next 5 weeks I have 2 extra dogs (15 year old with cataracts, deaf and arthritis and a 8 year old in diapers due to bladder issues) while my sister travels to Ireland, Scotland and England. AND to top it all off, the damn has broken as far as spring weather and the basement is doing it's flooding thing but my sump pump broke Saturday so double the swabbing until the plumber could get here this afternoon!!

I just kept telling myself BALANCE and RESPONSIBILITY as I took this all on but didn't expect it all to arrive at the same time!!!! Spring was suppose to be almost over by the time the dogs got here and my niece was a total surprise announcement a few weeks ago and as the Universe would have it there was subsidized housing available in my town so here she is

So forget the Priestess stuff as it is very apparent I here to be of service and one day would love to be of service in the Granny Brigade of transition to Abundance for all!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (30th April 2013), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013)

37. Link to Post #2879
    Thanks

While wandering around the city today I actually found some cow pies for sale. Below is the photographic evidence.

A 'factory' where they are shaped and stored.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cow pies 1.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	21293

Get them while they're hot!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cowpie2.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	21294

This is the reality of the world we live in and seeing stuff like that is one of the reasons I travel as much as I do to third world and developing nations. As a privileged Westerner, you get a very valuable alternative perspective on things. For many of the young Westerners i meet, India is their fist experience of the third world and its amusing to see them walking around with shell shocked expressions on their faces. Most dont last very long here because the truth is too much to bear.

The environment in these places is the perfect breeding ground for all manner of diseases. Hygiene is appalling. As I mentioned before, soap and toilet paper are luxury items here. With FE there will be a massive reduction in disease carrying species such as flies, mosquitos, rats and cockroaches that thrive in the conditions third world towns and cities provide them with.
    Last edited by David Hughes; 30th July 2018 at 09:51.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (30th April 2013), Dennis Leahy (30th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), kudzy (30th April 2013), Limor Wolf (30th April 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th July 2013), sandy (1st May 2013), Steve C (30th April 2013)

39. Link to Post #2880
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Just thinking about this one some more....
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 30th April 2013 at 10:52.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th April 2013), Joseph McAree (30th April 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (30th July 2013), sandy (1st May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 536 FirstFirst 1 44 94 134 144 154 194 244 536 LastLast