Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 9108

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #9021
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,257 times in 6,150 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

For the last of the documents, for now, I am attaching Peter Moscow’s business card. Peter has passed on, but I heard him speak at the new science organization that I joined when we moved to Ohio, called the U.S. Psychotronic Association (USPA). I had a nice chat with him afterward, sent him a little money, and got his card in the midst of that. Peter was eventually the USPA president.

The local chapter meetings were held in Yellow Springs, which was my wife’s favorite place in Ohio, with a liberal arts college, a nature preserve that we often hiked at, her favorite restaurant, and students wearing tie-dye shirts abounded, playing music in the woods (we saw a violinist and flautist on our hikes there). It was like a little piece of 1960s California plopped into the middle of Ohio, and it was only a few miles from the world’s largest air force base. The contrast was jarring. Within a half hour after meeting Brian, we were driving past the air force base’s front gates, joking about the aliens there. Some air force personnel joined that USPA chapter, and the word was that they were all under surveillance.

Bob Beutlich was USPA’s president for many years, and it looks like his son is the treasurer. Peter said that Bob heard rumors that the USPA was under surveillance, which he considered a wild conspiratorial yarn with no credibility, until one day when he picked up his phone at home to make a call, and heard his voice from a conversation the previous day. The same thing happened to us in Ventura, and my understanding is that it was a cheap way to do wiretaps back then, as they would record the call and later transfer it to the central recorder over the phone line. Pretty bizarre, but it happened to us and Bob. Peter was very frank about the medical racket, and how alternative therapy doctors were terrified of witch hunts, and even orthodox doctors who didn’t always toe the line. My medical lab experience was a couple of years earlier, I was studying the racket quite a bit in those days, and Peter’s information was more of the same.

That would be a long story on the USPA, and I met fellow free energy travelers there. It was not many years later when my pal got the underground technology show. The other speaker that I drove around was Beverly Rubik, who was also the USPA president at one time, and she is still involved. At that conference where I met Brian, I also discovered why Bill the BPA Hit Man had arrived to wreck Dennis’s talk, for the first time he was allowed to leave Ventura in over a year.

In Dayton, I wrote my first public writings, attached. What I wrote is here, and you can see that on the same page was Hughie Sprinkle’s advice: nuke Iraq. He was not the only person advocating it. Cal Thomas, with a nationally syndicated column, also advocated nuking Iraq, in the midst of our “turkey shoot.”

When I moved to Seattle several years later, as we began bombing Iraq again, I wrote again, and you can see that Mary Kay Letourneau is also featured on that page. I won’t get on my soapbox today on the issue, as I have written plenty on it before, but the consequences of sex are radically different for men and women, and she certainly didn’t commit a crime that merited prison. I consider it a sign of our crazy times. A woman cannot “rape” a 13-year-old boy. To use “rape” to describe it really cheapens the term.

A few months later, I wrote again, and was published again, in a letter in which I kind of predicted 9/11. Ralph was amazed that I was able to get something like that published. He said that there was no way that something like that could run in the East Coast papers such as Washington Post or the New York Times.

The next year, the night before the legendary WTO conference began, I marched for Jubilee 2000, which was intended to support debt forgiveness for Third World nations. I have attached our instructions for marching that night. I marched with priests and nuns. I went with a close friend, who knew everybody, and while we were waiting for the march to start, my friend introduced me to his pal, the former governor, who barely beat out that gangster Attorney General who helped wipe out our Seattle company. It wasn’t the place for it, but I should have thanked him.

After 9/11, I was in a bunch of marches, trying to help forestall the imperial rampages that we were about to embark on, which was, of course, all futile. Those were agonizing times for me, and helped my midlife crisis turn into the monster it was.

That is it for the documents for now, but I have a little more to write on this subject.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ddnews91.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	44739   Click image for larger version

Name:	moscow.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	44740   Click image for larger version

Name:	sted1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	44741   Click image for larger version

Name:	jubilee.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	44742  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th October 2020 at 20:21.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Ewan (11th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #9022
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I finish off my life documentation thread for now, I was just reading about the early life of Eddie Van Halen, the guitar legend who died this week. Eddie was only three years older than me, and grew up an hour away in Pasadena. When I have written about the racist and bigoted environment that I grew up in, it was far from confined to my household. In that article, you can read how Eddie’s family was kind of driven from the Netherlands because of his “half-breed” status, and he got it again when he moved to the USA, and Eddie was pretty white.

In the 1970s, there was a series of popular joke books, and they included black, Jewish, Polish, etc., etc., joke books, I think by this guy, and this book is a recent publication. But I didn’t need them. I heard most of this list while growing up, or variations of them. They came from all corners, and even my Jewish and Mexican-American friends told some of them. That stuff was like the air you breathed.

Part of me is amazed that it happened in my lifetime, and that mentality is far from dead, but gets cloaked with more genteel and deceptive forms. We have so far to go.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2020 at 16:45.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Bluegreen (12th October 2020), Ewan (11th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #9023
    Thanks

Hi:

What I presented in these documentation posts was partly intended to support my thread on that libelous essay about Dennis, which gets promoted to this day. I intended to make it very clear how intimate I was with the real numbers, and this thread presented how qualified I am to write about numbers, particularly the financial numbers around Dennis’s adventures.

And, as usual, I am far closer to some of the libel promotion than I can publicly disclose right now, but just let me state that people promoting that libel should know better. You can’t credibly parse out the criminal acts from the “clever” parts of that essay. There are far better renditions of, as Brian called it, The Suppression Syndrome, than that essay. That people think that they can do that reflects their inexperience, naïveté, and lack of understanding of the integrity issue. My fellow travelers and I all began our journeys naïvely, and we lost it honestly, but that can be a fatal affliction in this field. Brian’s life was shortened when he snooped into the UFO issue, by the same people who tried to co-opt Greer.

When Mr. Libeler committed a criminal act like that, for all to see, it provided a window into his soul. Criminals are not fit to help manifest the biggest event in the human journey. It is a job fit only for saints, as the perils and temptations are so great, and not many of them walk on Earth today. Dennis did not really understand the Epochal nature of this task, and his belief in human integrity levels were naïve and unjustified, which was a case of psychological projection, which everybody does, to one degree or another, and the Boy Scouts can walk right into it. Dennis should not have survived what happened, I saw many wrecked lives, and some were shortened (1, 2).

Sterling’s defense of Mr. Skeptic, while simultaneously attacking Brian, was one of the best examples of how the free energy field is hopeless these days, in its arrested development, with a stunning lack of discernment among its members. You can also see Sterling named in Greer’s dead man’s switch document, helping to lead Greer down the path, as Greer naively chased after inventors. If you are looking for people with the right stuff in the free energy field, walking the straight-and-narrow path, and worldly enough to avoid the yawning and potentially fatal pitfalls, good luck with that. That is partly why Brian said that the people in the field today will not be the ones to make it happen. Dennis and Brian were always the best that I saw, and I still have not seen anybody who approached what they brought to the table, but I also don’t pay that much attention to the field, either, as I have seen nobody go about it in a way that I think can make a dent.

In this thread of documenting my journey, what I didn’t present were my tens of thousands of emails that I have received over the past generation. I just looked, and my emails in the 1990s, before I got Outlook in early 2000, are not in my Outlook folder, but I have all emails since then, and I have received more than 40,000 (and sent more than 30,000). I have all of my emails with Brian, and a lot of Ralph’s (our relationship began around 1997). I just looked through my Outlook contacts, several are dead, and that category will only grow.

I was raised around some of the most brilliant minds on Earth, such as rocket scientists (1, 2) and world-class inventors, who even the rocket scientists marveled at. Brian was way down that scale, to give you an idea of what I mean. But, I found that heart outranked the head, by a long ways, and, in fact, everything else paled next to it. Thinking that criminals will help crack the free energy nut is the height of folly.

A person’s caring heart has always been the first quality that I sought, and my journey’s primary lesson was about that issue. And nearly universally, people deny that reality or its importance, which reflects their deficiencies in that department, inexperience and naïveté, a lack of discernment or even their own personal integrity, or all of the above.

But I also realized that the people I sought also needed some discernment and ability to think for themselves, at a somewhat sophisticated level. I never found a rocket scientist that had what I sought. Von Braun and crew set the Nazi precedent in rocket science, and the USA’s space efforts never really strayed that far from military applications. Brian was about my ideal combination of heart and head: a Boy Scout nature and a scientist’s discrimination. Dennis is a genius and the greatest human I have ever known, but Indiana Jones-ing has its downsides, too, and I saw how Dennis’s journey sobered him up on the integrity issue: almost nobody really cares. Over a 30-year period, I watched Dennis go from “The people really care” to “Almost nobody cares, but I am still searching,” to “My allies hurt me more than my enemies did,” to “I am ready for God to call me home, after this dark journey.”

So, after a lifetime of trial-and-error, I came to my current approach, and it will work, if enough people with the right stuff can come together and do the work. I am still trying to make my material the best that I can, and my upcoming essay update, likely followed by a book, may be my last great effort in that regard. And then it will be finding those needles in haystacks, without putting my life at undue risk. I know what behaviors are just asking for it, and I’ll avoid the obvious ones, such as speaking at conferences. Michael Hyson is the kind of person I seek, but he is also on the very high end of the intelligence scale, and a lot smarter than me.

I have been pretty explicit where I fall on the so-called “intelligence” scale, and I am not all that smart. People do not need to be geniuses to become scientifically literate, and some scientific literacy is needed for what I am doing, but not any more than is needed to understand my big essay, which is written at the popular science level. People do not need to be professional scientists to understand, and arguably the world’s leading popularizer on the scientific subjects I write about has raved about my work. I think that I can do a competent job of it. And, really, it is not the scientific literacy I seek as much as it is the mental horsepower that comes with becoming scientifically literate, and I have estimated that an IQ of 110 or so is adequate, which knocks down my potential talent pool from more than seven billion to “only” about two billion. Even if I can round up only one-in-a-million of them, that is about what I need to my plan to succeed. Really, I am not asking much from those I seek, not for the magnitude of the task.

I found that without the discrimination that comes with scientific literacy, people tend to get lost in the fringes, which includes the free energy milieu. I am bombarded with tabloid-level New Age/conspiracist fodder almost daily. Almost none of it is valid, and there is an entire gang of the usual suspects of New Age/conspiracist talking heads, which laps over into the free energy field, who have almost zero credibility with me, but have huge followings that hang on their every word, as they spew disinformation (there are tiny nuggets of truth in that steaming mess, which is how disinformation works – it needs some to make it plausible). It is a kind of grotesque and perverse cottage industry, and I can understand why the mainstream gives it all a wide berth, even if people can have superficial interest in it.

That said, there is valid stuff on the fringes, and I have explored them for many years. I have written about what I think is important, and what my confidence levels are. That list has not changed much, since I wrote it in 2014. There is not a public stance that I ever took that I have had to modify much, and what has come to light over the years keeps validating those positions. I have already lived to see the information in a banned book become the first line of defense for the medical establishment that banned it, I lived to see a health practice that I began in my teenage years go from ridiculed and attacked to the mainstream, and I never thought that I would live to see vegetarian diets become hip in the USA, and the subject of capitalist plays. Watching today’s fluoridation trial play out is amazing to witness. I never thought that I would live to see an effort get that far along. So, I have some hope that my free energy work is only a little ahead of its time.

My work has always been based on my experiences, and my studies were largely extensions of them. On that list of what I consider important, you don’t see ETs. In both the hellish and heavenly future Earths that Roads visited, they had ETs. Only materialists and religious fanatics will have their world rocked by the ET presence, and I don’t seek materialists or religious fanatics. The ET issue, in of itself, is really not that important; the technologies that they used to get here are, however. Brian thought that only “spiritualists” had what it took to see the big picture without getting stuck somewhere along the way. He might have been right.

Virtually all free energy newcomers rush out to proselytize to their social circles, try to crack the mass movement nut, and the like. They are trying to find quick and easy ways to the finish line, but there aren’t any. I was involved in five such efforts before I gave up on that approach, and it took me many years to articulate what was wrong with them for this Epochal task. They aim far too low, with some hero/messiah leading the charge, and the like. By far, Dennis is the best candidate that I ever saw or heard of for that approach, Brian was the only other candidate that I saw, and I faithfully carried their spears. Carrying Dennis’s was the education of my life, but I only had one life to burn up, and it ruined my life. I was young and idealistic enough to survive and keep going, while many around me weren’t.

For the people I seek, I have chronicled Dennis’s, Brian’s, and now my journey, and the people I seek will recognize their journeys in ours. They can probably never know what it is like to be on that particular high road, as few survive on it for long, but I believe that they can get close enough so that they can hit the notes. I am not asking anybody to risk their lives like we did. Dennis should be dead dozens of times over and Brian’s life was shortened, as was Mr. Professor’s. I don’t want to come near anything like that again. There are enough would-be heroes seeking followers, money, and the like out there, if people need to do that. I am doing something else entirely. If I outlive a few other key characters in my journey, I will be freed to disclose information that will make my journey far more spectacular than I have already revealed publicly. Even then, my life will seem like Walter Mitty’s life, compared to Dennis’s.

So, maybe two billion people have enough mental horsepower for what I have in mind. Only about a seventh of them live in industrialized societies, and I have found that people with at least one foot in the Third Epoch have too far to go to imagine the Fifth, and that includes Dennis. So, that knocks it down to 300 million potential choir members. The integrity numbers knock it way down from there. I have seen the estimate that maybe 3% of the population is sufficiently other-serving to become enlightened, and it is all about love. That knocks it down to about 10 million. I think that 3% is far too generous, for what I have in mind, and it blows most minds. Let’s say 1% of them, which knocks it down to three million. If I can find one-in-1,000 of them, or maybe one-in-500, I will have what I seek. And they need to already be awakened in some way, and probably most of them have, which just comes with the territory of caring enough to try to make a dent. To one degree or another, we found out how the land really lied. I like my chances, I am devoting the rest of my life to this approach, and I might have another 30 good years in me. If somebody came along and did it better, I would probably carry those spears.

So, this post wraps up the documentation of my life thread for now. I have made my journey as real as I can, for the people I seek, trying to overcome the limitations of this medium. We’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th October 2020 at 18:56.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th October 2020), Ewan (11th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #9024
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently read a few afterlife books. The Hereafter Trilogy is one of the best of its kind, which presented the best evidential cases for life after death, particularly in the late-19th and early-20th centuries. As I have written plenty, many prominent scientists, even Nobel Prize winners, investigated afterlife evidence and came away impressed, with many tested mediums and the like. You would never know it if all you read were debunker works. The author of that book called them “Überskeptics,” and did not have much respect for them. I consider organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, and its ranks are filled with religious fanatics for materialism, who can have the zeal of Dominican Inquisitors. The book’s style was a little hokey, as it presented it as two guys having a chat, almost always over food, but if you get over that, it presents many good cases of afterdeath survival, and many quotes from prominent scientists.

The Amazing Afterlife of Animals was written by a professional psychic who specialized in messages from departed pets. They hang around their humans after death, and send messages to prove it. Also, the author was a cop for a time, and animals helped her solve crimes. What I found of particular interest was that when a pet’s time is near, she recommended euthanasia, as it helped them move on with minimal suffering.

I read Heaven is Beautiful in one sitting yesterday, kind of wasting my day, but I couldn’t put it down. The guy had an NDE when he was in his early 20s, doing it the young idiot way. It made the stupid hiking decisions I made pale to insignificance. One of the downsides of life in the USA is that there is no wilderness to speak of east of the Mississippi, where most of the USA’s population lives, and young people from the eastern USA, and big cities all over the USA, get the wilderness bug, and often the climbing bug. And they head out to the wilderness and mountains, often unprepared, without any idea what they are getting into, and they die like flies.

The author had a sister who nearly died in a self-inflicted asphyxiation episode which damaged her brain, and she was a lost child as she grew up, running away for years, returning with infant children that she could not take care of, etc. The author escaped it all by moving from Massachusetts to Montana to go to college. His NDE was in 1980, when he signed on with another student to go snow trekking and ice climbing in the Canadian Rockies on spring break. I read about their misadventures, shaking my head. The author had never done ice climbing before, and had to rent and borrow his gear, and that nearly cost him his life.

They first ski trekked into the wilderness, and nearly died the first night, when the cabin they counted on staying in had burned down some time before that. After days of that kind of ski trekking, getting deep into the wilderness, they then decided to climb Weeping Wall, which is an ice fall in winter. They only climbed the lower part, and were only 100 yards from their car, but because the author did not bring the right gear, they got stuck on the wall at night and nearly froze to death, which is when the author had his NDE.

It was a classic NDE in ways, with the life review (which was kind of hellish for him, when he realized the pain he inflicted during his life) and the timeless, love-filled afterlife, and he called his encounter one with God, which is common among NDE-ers (I doubt that it is the godhead that they encountered, but still some powerful entity, maybe even their souls). For people with NDEs, their return is usually voluntary, in that they can stay on the other side and die, but the ones who return usually make the decision to, because they still have work to do (such as raising young children), and their returns to their bodies are usually horrific, as they were on the brink of death anyway, so they come back to broken and disabled bodies.

In the case of the author of Heaven is Beautiful, he was nearly dead from hypothermia, and their disorientation for days afterward led to wrecking their car, going to jail, and the author ended up having to hitchhike back to Montana. It was a catastrophe of a trip, but the author knew that death is far from the end, and that God is love. He became a minister. I learned something new about World War II when reading Heaven is Beautiful. When soldiers returned home from Europe or the Pacific Theater, the boats took them to the ports on the East and West Coasts, and then the soldiers were on their own. Many had to hitchhike back to their homes, and the author of Heaven is Beautiful was an experienced hitchhiker. He said that his rides usually came from World War II veterans, who were “paying back” for their rides home after they returned to the USA. Those days are long-gone in the USA. I remember, back in the 1980s, reading that a third of hitchhikers and those who picked them up had ulterior motives. I doubt that it has gotten any better.

Like that friend of the family who died last year, if you want to die, mountain climbing is a good way to do it, or heading into the wilderness unprepared. I want to die in bed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th October 2020 at 13:50.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), Ewan (13th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (13th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #9025
    Thanks
    Thanked 316,672 times in 23,468 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    The guy had an NDE when he was in his early 20s, doing it the young idiot way. It made the stupid hiking decisions I made pale to insignificance.
    [ ... ]
    They first ski trekked into the wilderness, and nearly died the first night, when the cabin they counted on staying in had burned down some time before that. After days of that kind of ski trekking, getting deep into the wilderness, they then decided to climb Weeping Wall, which is an ice fall in winter. They only climbed the lower part, and were only 100 yards from their car, but because the author did not bring the right gear, they got stuck on the wall at night and nearly froze to death, which is when the author had his NDE.
    Jeez! I've done quite a bit of ice climbing, but something like Weeping Wall would be about as hard as I've ever done.

(One has to say long live the naive spirit of adventure, but Jeez again )

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th October 2020 at 14:45.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (13th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (13th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020), Wade Frazier (12th October 2020), Yoda (12th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #9026
    Thanks

Thanks Bill!

Yes, that was quite a trip to do, and he had never ice-climbed before. Perfect young idiot behavior. How he nearly died was by using an ice hammer and ice ax, instead of two ice axes, and he wore out his ice hammer arm, which made their trip take twice as much time as anticipated, which is how they got stuck on Weeping Wall at night.

As I have written before, there seems to be evolutionary reasons for this, as young men just don’t have any sense of risk, which is what makes them such good cannon fodder. The author’s chapter on that trip was titled “Immortal Youth.” I can hardly believe that my father and other relatives thought that you were not quite a man until you had been a soldier, and sold it to me like that. That nearly turned me into an imperial killer.

In the Fifth Epoch, that kind of suicidal/homicidal stupidity won’t exist, and I pray that it is bred out of humanity in short order, about the same time that nations and races disappear.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2020 at 13:53.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (12th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (13th October 2020), Reinhard (12th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #9027
    Thanks

Hi:

When I wrote that the author of Heaven is Beautiful was disoriented, along with his climbing partner, it was not just the aftermath of nearly dying of hypothermia, but it was also the disorientation of that author’s trying to process his NDE. The term NDE had only been coined five years earlier, in Raymond Moody’s Life after Life. The author literally had no frame of reference to understand what he experienced, even though he was a Christian.

As I recently wrote about death camp survivors and my own adventures, because humans are herd animals, they have long marginalized, denied, dismissed, ignored, and attacked anything that did not conform to “consensus reality.” The author of Heaven is Beautiful only told two people about his NDE for the next 20 years: his wife and a close friend sworn to silence. That is a typical NDE story.

Even today, if you look up Moody’s book, for instance, at Wikipedia, the only “assessment” comes from the criminal “skeptics.” Every article at Wikipedia on anything not materialist has a similar treatment. Heck, if they could turn Ed’s bio into an exercise in libel, when there is really nothing to rationally dispute about his work, how hard is it to tell Big Lies about and misrepresent stuff like NDEs?

I’ll write soon on some other books I have been reading, on evolution and intelligent design (ID), as both camps go at it. I think that both of them miss the boat, and those battles missed the boat when I became aware of them in college. Evolution is a reality, but it is also far more complex and subtle than today’s science currently understands, and consciousness is the driver of, not an ephemeral byproduct of, our universe. I doubt that the ID people really have much understanding of what is happening, and neither do the materialists. In the Fifth Epoch, all of the science and controversies around evolution today are going be seen as about as sophisticated as cave drawings.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th October 2020 at 20:10.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2020), Ewan (13th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (13th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #9028
    Thanks

Hi:

I am crazy busy right now, so I am going to be pretty quiet for the next month. I have a little observation on evolution to make. When Alfred Wegener proposed his “Continental Drift” hypothesis, he had no idea why the continents had drifted, only that they had. Because he did not know why they drifted, his idea was dismissed for about 50 years, until the rise of plate tectonics, and he was posthumously vindicated.

When Darwin proposed his theory of evolution, he had no idea how it worked. He had only a vague idea of how organisms might have inherited the traits of their ancestors. In his case, however, his theory was not dismissed. When genetics appeared on the scene, it was considered to complement Darwin’s work, in what is called the Modern Synthesis.

When I had my spectacular mystical awakening at age 16, not only did I know that materialism was a false faith, but it also ruined me as a mainstream scientist, as materialism is really one of its underpinnings, as science has largely been turned into a religion.

I have been watching the materialists and Creationists go at it since I was a teenager, and it has been largely watching two camps of zealots going after it. Today, it has morphed into “Intelligent Design” versus random mutation camps, and I have been reading up on the state of the debate.

The way I see it is as follows…

Our universe is a manifestation of conscious, or God, if you prefer, which has gone by many names, such as Michael’s Tao or Seth’s The All That Is. My sense is that life on Earth likely began with individual atoms and molecules’ forming what we call life. There was not an external creator, but life created itself, and the manifesting of life, which is a manifestation of consciousness, is a vehicle for the development of consciousness, in the endless journey from the godhead and back again. What is called LUCA today was the result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution, and just how life came to be, with its DNA, membranes, enzymes, and the like is a mystery that science may never solve. But I doubt that LUCA, or something close to it, for instance, was created in an instant of divine or ET intervention. I’ll agree that the problems posed by how life developed is a thorny one, but I strongly suspect that life is “home-grown” on Earth, and did not have outside intervention, in the form of a preexisting organism, to appear on Earth. The ETs are welcome to show us how it happened, or some heavenly being, if there was some kind of outside intervention, but until that day happens, I am going to lean toward that interpretation.

Today’s evolutionary theory is the battleground of competing factions, and epigenetics is on the rise today, to help explain heredity. What is clear to me, after digesting a great deal of the evidence and argumentation, is that the science of evolution is still in its infancy, and the mechanisms are still poorly understood. But, the fossil record is very clear that evolution has happened, as life evolved from single-cell simple bacteria through eukaryotic forms to multicellular forms to the man writing these words. Kind of like with Wegener, because scientists do not really know how evolution happens does not mean that we can’t see that it does happen.

Today, in many areas, great work is being done, to help illuminate the processes of evolution, and what happens at the cellular level is particularly fascinating. But even if scientists can eventually discover just how life began (and produce it in lab settings), it still is not going to be credible support for materialism, IMO. Materialism is a passing fad of the Fourth Epoch, its religion, really, as people always go for those big explanations, to make sense of it all, but it is a false faith, just like the other organized religions. It has some elements of the truth in it, just like all religions do, but it is so distorted, and it has its religious zealots, popes, inquisitors, and the rest. It is a human predilection, and in the Fifth Epoch, when scarcity and fear are no longer the background hum of human societies, something far more enlightened will arise. Science will become far more spiritual, spirituality will become far more scientific, neither will much resemble today’s versions of them, and there is going to be a convergence of them. Love will reign, as it has never done before, and humanity will finally become a truly sentient species.

The gist of the story I tell in my big essay is one of energy, information, and consciousness, and just how evolution works is of secondary importance, although the energy issue is still paramount. You can take it to the bank that birds evolved from theropods, even though there are plenty of battles over the exact descent relationship. You can take it to the bank that humanity arose from the evolutionary milieu in Africa, as some marginal chimps left the trees, learned to walk upright, and led to us. The fossil evidence is thin for it, but that is just the nature of fossil evidence. There is a vast amount of that sketchy fossil evidence to outline the general contours of the path from the last common ancestor of chimps and humans, and the artifactual record also tells the evolutionary story of the past few million years, and how our ancestors kept improving their tools and ways to use them.

There is just way too much good evidence to support those ideas, and that will be my framework until the ETs or some divine beings arrive to convincingly show us differently, and I doubt that they will. I consider it possible that there was some kind of ET intervention in our evolutionary journey, but I doubt that that it was much, or even all that critical. The need for evolution to go forward (it is not random, as materialists would have us believe) is constant, and increasing brains and intelligence have been integral aspects of evolution on Earth, going back to the Cambrian Explosion. I think that can largely explain the rise of bipedal apes that had explosive brain growth, leading to an ensouled species that appeared on the evolutionary scene about 60,000 years ago. As Michael stated, our galaxy has a million ensouled species, our wildest science-fiction yarns barely hint at that diversity, and I strongly suspect that life as we know it is just one of many varieties of life. Star Trek is not that fictional.

That is how I see it today, and we’ll see if it changes much before I cash in my chips.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th October 2020 at 14:42.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Elixir (13th October 2020), Ewan (13th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #9029
    Thanks

Hi:

As a coda to that recent libel thread, my game is manifesting the biggest event in the human journey. My first stint with Dennis, from the moment that voice told me to move to Seattle, to when Mr. Professor and I busted Dennis out of jail three years later, was the education of my life. Everything else in my lifetime pales to insignificance, compared to those years, regarding my learning curve.

I started that adventure by mopping up from the biggest run ever made to bring alternative energy to the marketplace, with what is still history’s best heating system, and it ended with being wiped out after we pursued free energy, after Dennis rejected a billion dollar bribe to fold the operation. Make no mistake about it; if we had been unmolested, the world would likely have free energy today. It would not have been super heat pumps and hydraulic heat engines, but something like what Sparky developed.

Those years woke me up. My awakening process really began when my family changed its diet, to save my father’s life, and continued with my trip to Europe, mystical awakening, and postgraduate adventures, but it was all mere preparation for my ride with Dennis.

What an incredible odyssey, and most important was what I learned from it all. I got to see how the media operated, years before encountering Noam and Ed’s work, I witnessed corruption amongst public officials that beggars the imagination, as the Establishment repeatedly sent its hit men and women after us. I learned my journey’s primary lesson in no uncertain terms, in ways that I still am not at liberty to publicly discuss.

Similar to that recent book on vaccination that I read, that medical intervention not only robs children’s immune systems of the opportunity to develop, it has a long-term crippling effect on their immune systems.

For anybody who actually wants to make a dent in our world, and the arrival of free energy would do it like nothing else in the human journey, Dennis’s journey should be required reading, as the centerpiece of any studies on the issue.

But not only does the media lie about all of it, so do the talking heads in the free energy field, and it blows me away that that libelous essay is still promoted to this day, in the free energy field, no less. That helps rob people of the opportunity to learn about how our world really works, so that they can actually participate in something productive, instead of all the branch-hacking that I have witnessed.

That is the greatest crime that Mr. Libeler committed, but he has many accomplices. That essay and its long life is arguably Exhibit A for why the free energy field remains in its state of arrested development, and won’t get anything done of substance in its current state. What a tragedy.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th October 2020), Ewan (15th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #9030
    Thanks

Hi:

I have written plenty on the racist and bigoted environment that I grew up in. I read this article by Molly Ringwald back when she published it. I subscribed to National Lampoon as a young man, read those John Hughes articles that Molly refers to, when they were published, and saw Breakfast Club when it came out. The charges she makes are all valid.

I was reading this book last night, and you can see some heavy hitters reviewing it at Amazon. Noam and Ed’s work is prominent in it, and Noam has a good interview at the end of it. One chapter is an excerpt from After the Cataclysm, and the book is devastating, on the historic crime that the USA committed in Indochina, how the media and American cultural systems have always lied about it, and how they have tried to bury it. Mr. Mentor’s work was used to help stage the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and his bomb to end that war without harming people was suppressed by the Pentagon. So, even though I was too young to understand what was happening, and really didn’t until I encountered work such as Noam and Ed’s, this has long been an important subject in my life.

I recently documented my childhood, and my days at Serra Elementary. I was never a child who would have been subjected to it, but while I attended Serra, the principal had a big paddle on his office wall, and he used it on students, which was normal in those days. I remember fellow students talking about it, and how it had holes in it, so there was less wind resistance, but it also made it whistle as the principal paddled butts (and probably never a girl’s – only boys could earn that “honor”). I don’t know exactly when it went out of vogue, but it says here that the practice lasted into the 1980s in the USA and UK. It was much worse earlier. My father had his skull broken at least once from the beatings that his father administered to him, after his return from World War II. Late in his life, my grandfather admitted how ignorant and unenlightened the times were that he grew up in.

I write a great deal on the myths of American history, and I present many instances of American “battle” trophies being paraded around, including Indian children, open calls for extermination, and the like. The USA became Hitler’s inspiration. I wrote about it plenty in my big essay, and will do so much more in my essay update, but there have been precious few peaceful periods in the human journey. When they happened, it was when a new energy source was tapped, and there was peace and plenty, for a short time, which soon degenerated into warfare when the easy energy ran out. It was far more brutal, the further back in the human journey we look. About a third of all hunter-gatherer men died violently, after that Epoch’s brief golden age ended.

Third Epoch societies, with the partial exception of matrilocal horticultural villages, which broke up the male gangs, were extremely violent, too. European invaders stumbled into those matrilocal horticultural societies in the Eastern Woodlands, which was why they had an epidemic problem of the invaders’ running away and joining the Indians.

As I see it, as the energy surplus increased with each Epoch, societies could afford to be more humane. What we have seen over the past three centuries, of slavery going from normal to evil, to the liberation of women, demographic transition, and the like, including what we see today, in which sexism and racism are under siege in the USA, sort of, is all merely what the transition from agrarian to industrial societies looks like. The Fourth Epoch is only three centuries old, and no change in the human journey has been as dramatic. While being in the midst of it, it can seem “normal,” but no peoples have ever had so much change so swiftly, and there is plenty of friction that accompanies it, as people jockey for position, in a world that is still based on scarcity and fear, for all of its advances.

People are going to have a much easier time adjusting to abundance and love.

But those needles need to come together and do the work. Otherwise, it might be Game Over, and soon, for humanity, which is also “normal” for species such as ours. Will we become a truly sentient species in time? That is up to us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th October 2020 at 17:19.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Bluegreen (16th October 2020), Elixir (16th October 2020), Ewan (15th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (15th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (15th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #9031
    Thanks

Hi:

Time for some odds and ends. Here is a recent article on how science works, which discusses the tensions between the objective and subjective, and how generating data is the sine qua non of science. I wrote about those tensions in my big essay, and look forward to updating that chapter.

There has been some progress in deciphering the Inca quipu, which was their method of accounting. The first writings were accounting, so the quipu is no exception.

Here is a little article on one of the new hypotheses on the block on how life will arise with enough energy, as a physicist tackles life’s origins. Well, you certainly need it, but I doubt it is all that is needed. But, it is correct in stressing that life needs energy to exist.

Here come mandatory vaccinations, alas. The racket runs deeply.

Global Warming is creating new kinds of fires, and I have kind of resigned myself to an annual fire season, in which the air is so unhealthy that I can’t hike. Three of the last four years have been that way, which put a crimp in my hiking seasons.

This recent so-called farming revolution is kind of fraudulent, as people eke out a new kind of peasant life.

Here is an old article on how the Phineas Gage story is an enduring scientific myth.

I can’t read articles like those without thinking about the Fifth Epoch. In the Fifth Epoch, pretty much all of that fades to oblivion.

To know that the technologies to usher in the Fifth Epoch are likely older than I am can wreck people. When I discovered their reality, I had already been through the meat grinder, and it was no great surprise. I had already learned my journey’s most important lessons, was well on my way to developing a comprehensive perspective, so learning the reality of those technologies did not rock my boat. It only informed me that we were not chasing unicorns, but real stuff.

Over the long years since then, it has really been something, to help get people where they need to be for that information to inform a productive perspective. Almost nobody ever gets past ignorance, denial, and fear, and for the few who do, they almost unerringly head straight for disaster, proselytizing to their social circles, proposing their bright ideas that have all been tried many times before, flying off the handle in all sorts of ways, which could land them in mental institutions, become suicidal, and the like. I truly seek needles in haystacks, and that there are so few candidates on Earth just might doom our species. I know my approach will work, if enough people with the right stuff do the work. If I can’t do it, somebody else can. If humanity does go down the toilet, I likely won’t live to see it, but today’s youth might. If we don’t start to turn the corner soon, we might never. Bucky thought that if we did not turn it by the 1980s, humanity’s chances of survival would be less than 50%. We are generations past that.

So, the draw of the Fifth Epoch, which can look a lot like that heavenly Roads world, has always been my primary motivation, and averting the catastrophe has always been in second place. Free energy takes care of all of the most pressing issues, as side-effects. It has truly been a surreal journey, to know what I do and live in this world, and my “friends” never let me in on the joke. When my day comes, only then will it all be revealed to me, which is part of the cruelty of this journey. I have had plenty of compensation, but being in the dark constantly has been a challenge, to put it mildly.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2020), Ewan (16th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (16th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #9032
    Thanks

Hi:

There is a four-year ritual in the American media: Noam is never allowed on the mainstream media, except just before Election Day, when they put Noam on to say, “Vote Democrat.” I don’t think I have discussed it much before, but that interview has Noam going on quite a bit on the existential threat that Global Warming presents to humanity, which has been a theme of his in recent years.

I contacted Noam on the free energy issue in 1992. I received a gracious reply, and then the polite brushoff soon afterward, to give another example of the uphill battle that free energy faces, from all corners. That Noam could give it the polite brushoff, and then go into depth on the existential threat of Global Warming, when free energy would solve it almost overnight, is just one of the many surreal aspects of this issue.

I repeatedly tried to introduce Ed to Brian, to no avail. And, within the free energy milieu itself, Big Lies about Dennis are the order of the day, when the media isn’t doing it.

It took me many years to finally understand and articulate what I was seeing. An addiction to scarcity is part of it, which results in mindless adherence to the dominant ideologies, which are all founded on the scarcity concept. When I can’t get through to Noam and Ed, whom can I reach, that could help make a dent? I eventually realized how rare such people are, and I am not done looking.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Ewan (18th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (19th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #9033
    Thanks

Hi:

As we near the end of this strange year, which nobody alive over the age of five will ever forget, it is time for a few reflections. The USA has gone stark raving mad, making the post 9-11 insanity seem tame. I saw a stat recently that about 40% of Americans have mental health issues these days. It has not been an easy year for me. I was on lock-down in March, I was not even allowed to hike until May, and when the trails did open, I saw hordes like never before. All popular trails near my home were conga lines. Fortunately, I know when and where to go to avoid nearly all of it. My town was under curfew in June, with the violence that spilled over from the events that led to CHAZ. For nearly two weeks in September, the air was so bad from the epic fires that I could not hike, or really even leave my home. On one surreal morning during that event, it was so dark that the streetlights were still on at 9 AM. Fortunately for me, I have kept my job, so far.

Identity politics is reaching a crescendo, and if it gets any crazier, I don’t want to see it. Donald Trump is the most naked narcissist that ever occupied the White House (but being a war criminal is part of his job description, so nearly all Americans ignore that part, as the Empire creaks along), but I have been bombarded for years about how he is some white knight on a steed, taking on the Deep State, that he has the answer for the pandemic up his sleeve, which will be unveiled any day now, and other messianic ideas. What a person to hang one’s hopes on. It kind of reminds me of Being There. That is all a close cousin to what I have seen for nearly 30 years, on how the so-called White Hats will announce, any day now, the ET presence, the arrival of free energy, and they will lock up all of the bad guys, led by the heroes in the American military, which is the greatest killing machine on Earth today – I would not count on much virtue coming from those ranks. I get emails like that almost daily. It is the adult equivalent of waiting for Santa Claus to come down the chimney.

For the record, about 99% of what I write about is easily verified, by anybody with a little gumption, and the few items that the public can’t verify, such as my friend’s underground show or Dennis’s billion dollar bribe from the CIA, is actually not far out there at all, among my fellow travelers. Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free, in the most brilliant and benevolent business strategy that I ever saw, and if we had not been wiped out in Ventura, the world might well have free energy today. Of course, nearly everybody lies about all of that, from the media to talking heads in the free energy field, which was only more confirmation of my journey’s primary lesson. That Sterling defended Mr. Skeptic while simultaneously attacking Brian kind of says it all about the free energy field today. Those are examples of why I state that integrity and sentience are the keys, not really the technology. The technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is older than I am.

In sharp contrast, the stuff I am bombarded with comes from the New Age/conspiracist usual suspects, and while 99% of what I write about is easily verified, about 99% of what they write about can’t be. In recent weeks, I have seen the tired old story of the White Hats taking on the Black Hats in the underground bases, how ET disclosure will happen next week, and so on. And while I have never asked for a dime for my writings, those usual suspects all make good money selling their “news” to a gullible audience, as they spin their tabloid-style yarns. It seems that they have a regular cycle, of ET Disclosure one month, some underground base “revelation” the next month, some huge government shake-up the month after that, to several other New Age/conspiracist topics, to start from the top again. It is like they need to keep coming up with “product” for their audience, which never fails to lap up the stories, which seems like they just replace some names, places, and dates, and publish their retreads.

What that all does is encourage people to be spectators, not agents of change, and it can become tiresome to be lumped in with those people. We cover similar subject matter sometimes, but our approaches could not be more different.

Time to start a very busy week.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th October 2020 at 22:31.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (18th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (18th October 2020), Ewan (20th October 2020), Franny (18th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (19th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (19th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #9034
    Thanks

Hi:

Americans really are not my target audience, but in some ways they are, at least the awakened ones. Awakening is not easy to do, in my great nation. The siren song of sleepiness comes from all directions. My awakening was a long and fitful process, beginning when I was 12, when my family changed its diet, to save my father’s life. Four years later, I had my mystical awakening, the same year of my cultural awakening and when my energy dreams began, followed by my first existential crisis three years later, when that voice first spoke to me. Five years after that, I began my baptism by fire in LA, leading to the second time that I heard from that voice. It led me straight to Dennis, when my wild ride began. Less than three years later, Mr. Deputy was making faces at me as I testified, and that was my lifetime’s greatest line of demarcation, as I would never see the world the same way again.

It was only after that that I heard of Noam, Ed, Howard, and the like. If I had not already been awakened, I would have likely never begun those years of study, and I would likely not have much worth saying. Dennis and Ralph began to awaken in more dramatic fashion. If everybody had to awaken how we did, few would have survived the experience with their sanity intact, and we all had to thank our Boy Scout natures for that.

This year has been a challenging one for Americans, but I doubt that very many are going to wake up. Late in his life, Ed’s favorite news source may have been Consortium News. This year was the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II, and our dropping of nuclear weapons on a defeated Japan that was trying to surrender. The only significant discussion that I saw, especially that challenged the self-serving myths that Americans are fed about it, was at Consortium News. Other than “radical” corners such as Consortium, it was business as usual in the media echo chamber.

Awakening in one area makes it easier to awaken in others, and for Americans who have been awakened to the extent of questioning their conditioning, my work is stiff medicine, as I take on the myths and lies of my indoctrination and conditioning, from the news to the history I was taught (or not taught), to the myths about our “greatest” war, to how the big industries are all rackets, as capitalism itself is a racket, to our vast imperial crimes, which go back to our nation’s founding, and even to when the first Englishmen set foot on North America.

In the Fourth Epoch, the primary religions are materialism, nationalism, and capitalism, while organized religion has lost its sway, as it is a construct of agrarian societies. For the people I seek, they have the willingness and capacity to see how they are all related, as they all create in-groups at the expense of out-groups, which is a phenomenon that goes back to the beginnings of social animals. People who obsess about the GCs, particularly conspiracists, are not yet awake, as they have just made them into another out-group, who can be blamed for our ills, when we are all authors of today’s world. Seeing the world through the eyes of victimhood is a human universal. Only those who aspire to a creator’s perspective, not a victim’s, are going to be of any use to my effort, and creators create with love.

On this path of awakening, coming to understand the existence and vigilance of the GCs is only a “bonus,” and my fellow travelers eventually discovered that the so-called “laws of physics” are not laws at all, and it reflects the human ego to even call them “laws.” What my friend was shown turns the physics textbooks into doorstops, and Brian was fond of calling out the “laws of physics” as little more than the beliefs of scientists, who generally worship at the altar of materialism.

So, Americans who awaken past all of that, or are well on their way to achieving it, are the Americans I seek, and there are not many of them. For non-Americans who have awakened, they will see similarities to their awakenings and ours. They are not different in kind, but are just other ways of creating in-group “awareness,” which is the herd mentality. They can achieve the perspective that sees what all such indoctrination and conditioning has in common, and it should make it easier to shed all such conditioning. Then, we can all focus on what is important and refrain from hacking at branches, such as thinking that retail politics matters, that we can beseech the powerful for help, and so on, which is suicidal behavior in this milieu.

Most of my “peers” – white educated American men – blow gaskets only a few pages into my work, such as here, and my work is designed to drive them away, and quickly. I am not trying to sneak past their ego mechanisms. They can’t awaken by reading work like mine. People can only awaken through experience. The awake will immediately realize that my work is something different, while the asleep either see it as a threat to their existence, or meaningless. The asleep cannot help with this Epochal task. Some Americans will be awake enough to help, but I don’t really spend my time trying to awaken my fellow Americans.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th October 2020 at 16:02.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (19th October 2020), Ewan (20th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), kudzy (19th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #9035
    Thanks

Hi:

It is traffic time. The bots must be going crazy or something, as thousands of hits per day are now registering on this thread. It went over 2.9 million views in the past day. Next stop, three million.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), Ken (20th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #9036
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to briefly revisit a group of related subjects that my work touches on, regarding free energy, the UFO/ET connection, the debunkers, and the infighting that I have long noted in those milieus.

After staggering out of Ventura in 1990, with my life in ruins, I began my studies, which continue to this day, and will, as long as I have most of my marbles. I have recently been reading more about the controversy around Greer’s work, his dead-man’s switch document, Dolan’s recent work (and its debunking), attacks on Greer from within the UFO/ET milieu, and the like.

I hardly know where to start, other than to mention that the whole UFO/ET issue is a minor part of my work. I am far more interested in the technologies that my friend saw than I am in whether they were of ET origin or not (but at least some of it probably was). The ET issue is certainly interesting, but I would not count on Congressional hearings, official disclosure, and the like anytime soon.

Dolan’s levels of reality are very legit, and all I’ll say about the recent debunkery that I have seen about his work is that one of the debunkers in that cadre is the same person who idiotically tried to debunk Brian’s Martian credentials. I have long considered organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, and watching the space debunkers at work only emphasizes that idea.

Some of the people that Greer named are the same people who tried to recruit Brian to do classified UFO work, and Brian nearly died in a life-shortening incident immediately after refusing their “offer.” The closest that Brian ever came to publicly discussing that incident was in the prologue of his last book. Brian was afraid that if he ever really went public with it, that the spooks would finish the job.

I have seen the attacks on Greer from within the UFO milieu since the 1990s, and I am not quite sure what to make of them. Greer’s obvious narcissistic bent certainly plays right into it, and I have to wonder who among the assailants are on the payroll, but I think that I can confidently say that the members of the UFO/ET milieu are often their own worst enemies, just like I saw in the free energy field, the JFK assassination field, and so on. They are all variations of my journey’s primary lesson.

I am going to hang my hat on Dennis and Brian, and the rest, I am not so sure about. I’ll say this, however: Dennis played at a higher level than anybody else that I ever saw in the free energy and ET/UFO milieus. He gave the GCs some very interesting days at the office over the years, and they took us out with extreme prejudice in Ventura, as they realized the threat that our efforts posed. It was not so much about super heat pumps and hydraulic heat engines, but bringing pigs such as Sparky’s to market. That is what kept them awake at night.

The Greer/Dolan/Webre/debunker circus is something to behold, and I think that I’ll keep my distance from it. I am doing something very different, the UFO/ET issue is just not that important to me, while there are very real dangers to poking one’s nose very far into it, and I don’t need any more of that in my life.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th October 2020 at 18:59.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Chris Gilbert (20th October 2020), Ewan (20th October 2020), Joseph McAree (20th October 2020), kudzy (20th October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #9037
    Thanks

Hi:

I will revisit the free energy physics issue in this post. At Avalon and my forum are free energy physics threads. Brian only claimed a rudimentary familiarity with free energy physics, and when he tried to explain even the rudimentary aspects of his rudimentary understanding, the eyes of his audience would glaze over. There is no way that I could make a convincing free energy physics presentation that would get somebody over the hump. For most, only seeing free energy for themselves can really do that. I seek those who can get over the hump without getting an underground technology show, and few of them walk on Earth today.

What I do is show how scientific heavyweights did not dismiss free energy’s possibility, and anybody who cites the “laws of physics” to deny free energy’s possibility is playing priest, not scientist. According to the prevailing theories, 95% of the universe is not even observable. Let’s just say that humanity is a long, long way from figuring it all out.

If people want to digest some free energy physics, Sparky’s paper is a good place to start. His gizmo worked, so there is reason to take his theorizing seriously. There are many alternative physics models out there, and most that I have seen allow that free energy is possible. But I hardly care about any of that, because of what my friend was shown. All of the theorizing in the world pales next to that. For the people I seek, to a degree, the issue becomes how credible my friend and I are. I spent more time recently establishing my bona fides and trying to overcome the inherent limitations in this medium. I also spent time showing how baseless another attack on Dennis was. I have discussed Dennis’s heat pump at length, provided plenty of test data, discussed Mr. Mentor’s engine, discussed Owen the rocket scientist, after he died, I am Brian’s and Ed’s biographer, Peter Ward raved about my scientific writings, Ed’s allies raved about my biographical writings, and, if nothing else, I hope that I have established the honesty and competency of my writings. I am not really into faith. If the people I seek do the work, it is not such a leap to understand that free energy technology is on the planet today. Adventures such as Mark’s are not unusual in this milieu, and Brian was not even surprised when I told him about my friend’s show.

The people who possess free energy technology likely have theories to explain how it works, as well as the antigravity technology that my friend was also shown. The new physics will partly come from studying those technologies, if they ever come in from the shadows. Until then, scientists will spin their theories, seek funding to test them, etc. I doubt that materialism will survive for long, as the GCs are not materialists. They understand the bigger picture, at least somewhat. None of today’s dominant ideologies will survive for long in the Fifth Epoch. They will all quickly become obsolete, and nobody will need to be coerced out of them, just like how children don’t need to be coerced to stop believing in Santa or to give up their training wheels; it is just part of growing up.

But the new physics will not arrive until those technologies do, and mainstream scientists will finally understand how they have been played for chumps for longer than I have been alive. People from all walks of life will come to sobering realizations if/when what is hidden is finally revealed. Only then can the new physics really arrive. Until then, it is all merely pretty theory.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2020), Chris Gilbert (21st October 2020), Ewan (21st October 2020), Joseph McAree (21st October 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020)

35. Link to Post #9038
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to make some posts on moments of my journey. This might turn out to be rather long. Similar to my recent thread on documenting my life, particularly my early life, this will be another attempt at overcoming the limitations of this medium, for the people I seek.

I have seen my writings compared to John Grisham’s and Guy de Maupassant’s, among others. I have seen my life compared to a character in a Ludlum book, and my life is like Walter Mitty’s compared to Dennis’s. I recently was driven to finally expose one of the most persistent lies about Dennis’s journey, which I began hearing in the Seattle days, about how much money he supposedly stole from the public and his companies. Dennis has spent most of his adult life in poverty, as he kept rebuilding his efforts after they were wiped out or stolen. Big Lies about Dennis have always come from the media, and I finally learned that lying is their job. But I was also raised with Big Lies, as soon as I began school. The lies come from all directions, and we are not going to get over the hump through lies and deception. I seek the few who care about the truth and are willing to get out of their easy chairs to pursue it. I know how rare they are, and this thread will be made with them in mind, as they will recognize their journeys in mine.

Making that documentation thread naturally led to this one. I am going use that eidetic memory once again, while I still have it, and recount key memories from my life. Unfortunately, more people have to die before I can be totally frank, but I’ll do what I can to present memories of key events in my journey, from age two until now.

As Joya Pope read me long ago, I am emotionally centered in this lifetime, which has presented unique challenges and opportunities. I remember wrestling with my emotional nature from a young age. My father, like his father, came back an emotional wreck from warfare. My mother’s father came back physically crippled from it, as did my wife’s father. Dennis may have had it the worst of them, and it definitely influenced his journey. War-damaged men have been a constant in my life.

My father was the designated disciplinarian in the household when I grew up, and his journey gave him a volcanic anger that he was always dealing with. My father did not beat us like his father did, but spankings were nearly a daily event with my criminal brother, and I remember having nightmares when I was four years old regarding my father’s anger. My memories go back to when I was two; some stuck in my memory because of their emotional charge, others because of the novelty or surprise of them, and others for reasons I don’t know. In this coming thread, I will recount memories that had an impact in one way or another on my journey. My life has been all too real, and I sympathize with people who really can’t begin to imagine the reality that I encountered, so this will be another attempt to make my journey as real as I can, for the people I seek.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd October 2020 at 14:17.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), Ewan (22nd October 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #9039
    Thanks

Hi:

I will, as usual, intersperse the newest thread with other topics, and while I can’t read the entire article because I refuse to subscribe to the New York Times, for obvious reasons, a recent article deals with why I try to not pay attention to retail politics: I see it as a bunch of bickering children, fighting over who gets the most toys. As Bucky noted, politics is hopelessly inadequate for dealing with the pressing issues. The mainstream (in the USA, that means the political parties) is grotesque, while those to the right and left of the mainstream have their own weaknesses, as they hack at branches if they hack at all. The sitting American president is little more than a puppet, sitting quite a ways down the food chain of power on Earth.

The conspiracism of the right is nearly all bogus or irrelevant, as well as paranoid, while the left is trapped in its structuralism.

None of those groups are close to doing anything productive about our dire situation, as they all grind their particular axes. As Brian noted, only the “spiritualists” have what it takes to see their way out of this, but they have their own limitations, as it all too often devolves into New Age obscenities and absurdities.

Hunting for needles

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd October 2020 at 17:22.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), Ewan (23rd October 2020), Gracy May (22nd October 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020)

39. Link to Post #9040
    Thanks

Hi:

Being Ed’s and Brian’s biographer is a job that will likely not end in my lifetime. If good professional biographies are done on their lifetimes (or Dennis’s), then I can likely rest on the issue. A revised Brian bio is in my future, probably several years out, while I am likely done with Ed for now.

Ed was so prolific an author that I won’t ever find it all. I stumbled on this the other day, and it is classic Ed. Among disinterested parties, Ed’s work is not really controversial, such as here. In the criticisms section of Ed’s bio, I show how dishonest and irrational Ed’s (and Noam’s) critics were, and that article by Ed and a colleague was predictably assailed by another imperial apologist, who tried to turn Ed into an apologist for Milosevic. That author hailed the kangaroo court at The Hague (ICTY), and at every turn, he absolved the USA of responsibility (at worst, what the USA did was some kind of “accident”), when American responsibility was the main point of Ed’s work, as usual. Ed replied, here, and that author still did not get it. Those imperial apologists really have a tired MO, IMO. I find it hard to believe that they can really be that stupid, and not all of them are that stupid, but they hope that their audience is.

For the record, Chris Black and Ed had a bit of a disagreement on Milosevic’s death in ICTY custody. Ed stated that the ICTY was definitely responsible for Milosevic’s death, as it refused to allow him medical treatment. Chris wrote, in that book that he recently contributed to, that Milosevic was putting up an unexpectedly competent and vigorous defense (which Chris helped mount), and that it was very possible that the ICTY poisoned him. Milosevic was just one of ten people who died under ICTY control so far. It is not only a kangaroo court, but a murderous one, too. Ed did not buy the poisoning possibility, as he didn’t think that the ICTY needed to stoop that far. Ed regularly had differences of opinion with his colleagues, including Noam. Ed was onboard with the idea that JFK was taken out in a conspiracy, while Noam downplayed it, particularly any CIA involvement, when CIA involvement was certain, IMO.

On another note, I stumbled on this quote page from Ed, but as I began reading it, I immediately discovered that it was just my Wikiquotes page on Ed. It is nice to see those quotes on their way to Internet immortality.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd October 2020 at 15:14.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

AlaBil (23rd October 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2020), Joseph McAree (10th November 2020), Reinhard (23rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 456 FirstFirst 1 352 402 442 452 456 LastLast