Page 262 of 456 FirstFirst 1 162 212 252 262 272 312 362 456 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 9109

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #5221
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade,

There will be no masterpiece from this guy...and I fail to understand why I should post at all and so what can the uneducated and unconnected do in a world full of the educated and connected?

I am a bit overwhelmed by what I have been reading of late and I might have to post what I am thinking about in small sections and then later coming back to build a more complete essay.

I am actually asking for help from my pals at Avalon to understand many things.

The "Sparky" Sweet thing was absolutely mind blowing for me personaly...and so many can read about him and say so what?

My feelings about all of these issues are still the same yet I am trying to communicate in a much more understandable medium.

Understanding is one thing yet communicating to others is another thing all together...

thanx

Nine

2. Link to Post #5222
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey SL,

Post it and so I do not have to write anymore...

or post your thoughts in bits as I will and then come back and maybe write a masterpiece if you would want to do so...

Wades Vignettes are those bits and pieces of the puzzle...

the internet would probably put them outside of any normal timeline...

Hey Wade what do those physicists say...that a quark does not exist yet it does and so the math says its their yet we can not observe it yet it does exist...

the all is one and the many are contained in the one and what not...

ah the kiend of physics that I would try to write about for laymen...not scientists...

they all missed the boat a long time ago...

nine

3. Link to Post #5223
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,266 times in 6,151 posts

Hi Nine:

Your struggles to understand are important, believe it or not. Sparky is a great example of the problems with FE inventors. Yes, Sparky was a career scientist at General Electric and likely got help, as Bearden's work describes. But you can work your entire career in an environment like that and be extremely naÔve. Scientists are naÔve, as a rule, as Fuller noted. They can be as naÔve as mail sorters for the post office.

Part of that naÔvetť is their nerdish nature, as they are into studying phenomena rather than people, and their berths in corporations such as GE, even if they were working on exotic technologies, tend to produce naÔve people with tunnel vision, especially on the political-economic end of things. Compartmentalization, national security, and other factors help produce that tunnel vision and naÔvetť.

Sparky, for instance, swallowed the capitalist/nationalist propaganda hook, line, and sinker, just like Dennis did. Sparky mailed off working prototypes of his device to the big energy institutions, thinking that he was going to get a tickertape parade, and the opposite happened. But Dennis thought the same thing when he tried to interest the electric companies in his heat pump, as it delivered what their full-page ads said they wanted. Dennis delivered too much conservation with his heat pump, which he did not realize until later.

When Sparky began receiving organized suppression and threats, he did the opposite of what he should have done and went secret, made his notes in code, and so on, so that when he died, he took his secrets to the grave. He did Godzilla's work for him. It is kind of galling to me that the only footage of Sparky's gizmo running that I know of has to be bought from Bearden. If you buy and watch that footage, several times you will see a message like "proprietary technology" flash across the screen (which is partly why the footage is not free, I would imagine, even though Sparky died 20 years ago). That message is the epitome of why Sparky failed and is a big reason why all FE inventors have failed to run the gauntlet. Sparky was a good man, but he suffered from many of the FE inventors' delusions, and they can be deadly delusions in the field.

Sparky was also hooked on scarcity and was not really a big thinker. He feared a stock market collapse if his FE gizmo got out, and failed to realize the epochal nature of FE. The stock market will not only collapse, it will cease to exist, along with all the other institutions of capitalism, but nobody will be sorry to see them go, just like nobody today wants slavery to come back as an institution (except for the psychopaths, and Godzilla's ranks are filled with them).

The open source movement that you see in high tech is a big step in the right direction, but I have not seen an FE inventor with the goods willing to do it. They all act like orcs with the One Ring in their grasp, and are trying to get rich and famous. When I see FE inventors play the "secret sauce" proprietary technology game, I shake my head. They are not as naÔve as FE inventors who apply for patents, but they do not have the right stuff, either.

The only chance that the inventor's route to FE has is for the inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group that can take it forward. But I have yet to see an inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and that worthy group does not yet exist. My choir efforts can be seen as an attempt to build that worthy group, but we are a long ways away from having that group built.

Again, the prominence of FE inventors and scientists reflects the field's state of arrested development, and people like Dennis and Brian were vilified while people like Mr. Skeptic were embraced. That is partly why I do not want to have anything to do with the FE field today, as it is dominated by those tawdry spectacles, inventors claiming that they are the Messiah, and so on. Even evangelicals donít go that far, usually.

Back for a moment on 9/11 and other controversies. Conspiracists need to take a scientific approach to their work. Conspiracists find scraps of information that support their hypotheses, when a scientific approach is to look for information that falsifies their hypotheses. In that regard, the criticisms by the rad left on conspiracists are right on, in that conspiracists generally operate from something akin to religious conviction and faith, not a dispassionate assessment of the evidence. Many hypotheses have come and gone on 9/11, but all 9/11 hypotheses still have their hyperventilating advocates.

As with JFK, the evidence has often been suppressed and destroyed, which makes it hard to unravel and evidence must be interpolated. A good example is the Jewish Holocaust, for which scholars cannot locate any official evidence that Hitler, for instance, authorized the extermination camps. They most certainly existed, and Hitler certainly got the ball rolling, but the Nazis did their best to keep the death camps secret, and it largely worked (and the world at large really did not care much), at least while they were operating.

But interpolating the evidence like that needs to be performed very cautiously, and all hypotheses based on such scanty evidence need to be taken with a grain of salt, but virtually all 9/11 hypotheses rest on such shaky foundations. This shows the problems with conspiracists in general, and they tend to become strident and paranoid. That crazed certitude is really unfortunate, but comes with the territory of all conspiratorial events that I know of.

But JFK was definitely murdered in a conspiracy that was covered up at the highest levels of government, probably because he tried to end the Cold War, and the official story of 9/11 has gaping holes in it, and it was way too convenient a gift for the neocons. But for both events, there is no shortage of crazed conspiracy theories, and that is common for all such events.

Study the Apollo Moon landings, and you will see the worst of crazed conspiracism, creating a controversy where none should exist, and I hear from conspiracists to this day who argue that we never landed men on the Moon. Tripe. All of it. However, there may well have been aspects of the Moon landings that were covered up. It was a Cold War exercise, after all. But any covering up was likely along the lines of "national security" and not showing the Soviets too much, and the UFO/ET cover-up is probably the most interesting area of covering up regarding the Moon landings, and Brian's deadly encounters with the military over the UFO issue had a lot do with his lunar "skepticism" over the Apollo landings. But if Brian had donned his scientist's hat and looked at the faked Moon landings "evidence" in depth, he would have come to the same conclusions that I did: the faked Moon landing evidence is invalid, as far as supporting arguments for faked landings, and there is a great deal of positive evidence that we landed men on the Moon. But Brian did not do the work and regretted letting himself becoming a political football on the issue until he died. He wrote his last word on the issue a few months before he died, and not one person from the faked moon landings issue, pro or con, helped me get his statement hosted someplace prominent so that his views would stop being misrepresented and used as a political football. It goes back to that personal integrity issue once more.

Now that I put up the latest version of my big essay, which I do not plan to significantly revise for years, and finished those vignettes, I plan to focus more of my efforts on my forum and getting a choir going. I have chorists in training, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

P.S. Nine, I await your essay.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th June 2015 at 12:51.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (7th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #5224
    Thanks

Hi:

As threatened, I will begin to focus more on my forum, and here is this morning's post.

Time to go hiking. At this time of year, I could hit the trailhead in daylight at 5:00 AM, and will be leaving soon to exercise this old body.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #5225
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Nine:

I'm still in the middle of writing my stuff but I don't want you to feel discouraged in writing your own too. You just have to try.

I also went through the alternative hypotheses surrounding 9-11 and the New World Order Illuminati stuff. I have a friend in college that believes in this New World Order Illuminati stuff. He has beliefs of a stereotypical American right-winger. I also have a workmate in my last job who believes in this.

Writing about my ideals through vignettes sounds like a very great approach that I can emulate. And honestly, I am getting tired of writing. Looks like I have to do this piece by piece too.

Ok, so I'll start.

Thanks for the encouragement people,

SL

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krist (7th June 2015), Wade Frazier (7th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #5226
    Thanks

SL, Rome was not built in a day. Take your time. Make it your best work, not your quickest, and do not worry about how long it is, but make every word tell. I have been writing for the past quarter-century and barely feel competent, in my mother tongue!
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th June 2015 at 13:29.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Servant Limestone (7th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #5227
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

If that's the case, so be it. I'll make it my best work then. I am trying to do this without getting too wordy but I am going to make this work count then.

I am opting into turning this into a series of posts but looks like I am going to change my mind and put this into a one big post! Hahaha!

It's not that great of a work though. There's nothing "comprehensivist" about it, at least not as great as others have done it like Limor, Melinda, etc. I've seen those. They're spectacular. It's just a bit autobiographical and explaining things a bit more out of those that I've already written before in these posts:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post956599
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post957963

Plus, a bit sort of an open letter. So, ok. I'm just feeling tired and I thought that my creative juices might be affected by it so if taking it one at a time might do it, then I'll just do it piece by piece. I'm currently organizing my part 1 now but.... ok. I'll put it in a one big super post! Mwahahahaha!

Thanks,

SL

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #5228
    Thanks

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I thought that I am just going to post this big piece in a vignette kind of a way, which Wade is doing here. But after the encouragement of a lot of people here, I'll just post it here all in all!

It's a radical leftist's journey to free energy!

Wait, I've already reached the limit number of characters! I have to divide it! So, I'll divide it then.

I donít have a sufficiently good skill in creative writing especially in most of the discussions regarding consciousness, psychology, science and spirituality that others have demonstrated well here. So, as you can all see, This is just a post regarding my own journeys towards embracing radical leftism and then shifting into becoming a free energy revolutionary. This is a semi-autobiographical account about my personal journey of developing the perspectives that allowed me to make a transition towards coming here in Project Avalon.

This is also my own way of doing an open letter to the radical left, based on Wade Frazierís open letter in this site.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

So, it's also going to look like an expanded version of my introductory posts in Project Avalon before.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post957963

This is a more boring set of adventures to FE; clearly lacking in many areas like meeting courageous inventors, etc. like that of Wade's own life, so I am sorry. At least I donít have to make 2,000 pages of my own journeys and putting it in a website for a course of many years. So, let's begin.

This is part 1, since I was forced to divide my article due to the limitations on the number of characters in a post.

A RADICAL LEFTIST'S JOURNEY TO FREE ENERGY
    PART 1

I am a radical leftist. And as Iíve learned from great thinkers like Karl Marx, Mikhail Bakunin, Peter Kropotkin, Jean Pierre Proudhon, Benjamin Tucker, etc., We cannot continue to move forward and pursue change by funneling our energy into a corrupted social and economic system which is capitalism. And I believe in that. But what we have now is more than a dying political and economic system, we are talking of a dying planet itself.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/...ming-slowdown/
    http://www.greenpeace.org/internatio...te/blog/52978/

But of course you all know that most likely my dear readers.

A recent discussion of mine in this post also talked about it:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post966310

In an interview in the Real News Network, Pulitzer Prize winner Chris Hedges, a former journalist of the New York Times, asked one of the greatest public intellectuals of today, Professor Noam Chomsky this question: ďWhatís the new paradigm for resistance? How do we learn from the old and confront the new?Ē

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eRrSfNzng

This is what I think that Iíve learned in terms of developing a new paradigm for ďresistanceĒ by learning from the old, which is the scarcity-based paradigms that we all grew up with as Iíve learned eventually. Professor Noam Chomsky in the video clearly showed his continuing belief in the people for pursuing social change and he refers to the traditional ideals of industrial democracy; being a Wobbly and anarcho-syndicalist himself. I'm not going to hold that against him. He helped a lot in my own developing of class-consciousness. Chris Hedges disagrees with this continuing belief but he did not fully express dissent about this in that video or in videos of his lectures in Youtube where he expressed a different perspective and he canít directly say in that video that he disagree to a person he clearly admired. And ďUncle NoamĒ is someone that at least both Wade and I also extremely admired.

I believe that an introduction of my personal background can help in terms of how I became what I am today.

Iíve called myself rather weirdly for this site as ďServant LimestoneĒ. Itís because of my Mr. Foreign Service friend that got hooked into anthroponomastics and brought me and my Mr. Psychology friend into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthroponymy

Itís just a literal English translation of my real name. I was born in the end of 1990 in a country that was ravaged by Western imperialism since Ferdinand Magellan saw one of the islands comprising this country in 1521. I was born just right after the end of a 20-year dictatorship reminiscent of the Latin American and Caribbean versions of them (like that of Somoza, Pinochet, Duvalier, etc.) that wrecked the countryís economic, financial, political, and social system, leading to the Philippines into becoming the "Sick Man of Asia".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...965%E2%80%9386)

As whatís already known, the United States of America was a major supporter of the Marcos dictatorship and even sheltered the ousted dictator until his death in Hawaii in 1989. The postwar Republic of the Philippines of 1953 looks to a promising future under the CIA supported presidential candidate and winner of the recent elections, Defense Secretary Ramon Magsaysay, a key figure in the suppression of the Huk rebellion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hukbalahap

This is despite the lack of sufficient funding that Europe was given through the Marshall Plan and the benefits of military procurement contracts that Japanese companies got during the Korean War. The CIA was heavily involved in keeping the two-party system of the Third Republic (1946-1972) intact and the CIA introduced American-style public relations techniques to the Magsaysay campaign. It also included sabotaging the presidential campaign of Carlos P. Romulo of the Liberal Party breakaway group, the Democratic Party, through dirty tactics like supposed campaigners for Romulo giving condoms to a highly socially conservative population. Romulo was a progressive nationalist politician, a probable counterpart of Arbenz in Guatemala if he became President for good or bad, and he was a one-time President of the United Nations General Assembly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_P._Romulo
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_...ection_of_1953
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip...election,_1953

The Cold War in the Philippines started with President Manuel Roxas expelling Luis Taruc and other Hukbalahap representatives from the Philippine Congress in 1948, prompting the Hukbalahap to resort to armed struggle. It was part of a worldwide trend with General McArthurís right-wing shift in the Japanese occupation era of rehabilitating ultra-nationalist individuals that will form the Liberal Democratic Party in 1955 and the expulsion of the French and Italian communist parties from ruling governments to get Marshall Plan money in 1948, among countless other events.

Going back, the Philippines was moving into a promising future by instituting import substitution industrialization programs that were unleashed by the Magsaysay administration and the duplication of economic planning methods done by MITI and the Bank of Japan. The Philippines tries to circumnavigate the fact that it's Japan that has the preferential access of developing an export-oriented economy within Washingtonís Grand Area strategy. It's a program of defiant economic nationalism. And that threatens the Grand Area strategy. Obviously, we all know what happened to Japan when they started their thing through the Japanese "economic miracle". John Pilger, a famous journalist and critic of Anglo-American foreign policy, have a rather different outsider look into the height of the economic miracle through his 1987 documentary: Japan Behind the Mask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pilger
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTnDJumzuBE

But, what changed in the Philippines, then the second richest economy in Asia after Japan?

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...capita-in-1950

Please remember that despite the devastation of Japan through the horrific atomic bombings and the final bombing of Tokyo, Manila was a more thoroughly destroyed city than Tokyo. It's the most devastated city of the Second World War after Stalingrad, USSR and Warsaw, Poland. It's the most heavily destroyed and bombed country in the world, reputedly.

The other Asian economic tigers are still not around.

- Singapore in 1965 was still an infant nation and an economic backwater.
    - South Korea in the same year was still struggling from the ruins of the Korean War.
    - Japan in 1955 was just starting to rebuild successfully thanks to the Korean War and the Cold War strategy of the United States.
    - Hongkong was trying its best to integrate refugees from the Chinese mainland during the entire 1950s.
    - China, the second largest economy in Asia by 1960 after Japan, was isolated from the rest of the world through the Maoist revolution and the effects of the Great Leap Forward.
    - Taiwan was also rebuilding economically from the Chinese Civil War.
    - India was also largely isolated through the License Raj with problems associated with the "Hindu rate of growth" of 4% annual growth and the country just can't lift its hundreds of millions of citizens from poverty.
    - The Mossadegh administration in Iran was overthrown in 1953.

There's nothing there.

http://en.classora.com/reports/t2436...p?edition=1965
    http://en.classora.com/reports/t2436...p?edition=1960

But what separated Japan and the Philippines? By 1965, Japan was 4th in the world as it freely closed its market from foreign businesses and developed its economy independently. The Philippines slides down to 27th place in the world. It's still 5th place in Asia throughout the 1960s while finally being overtaken by the Shah's regime in Iran, through massive US aid especially in arms and of course, the oil revenues. Of course, we can argue easily that the economic slide to the bottom is because of the Marcos dictatorship's immense corruption and it's also because of a fossil fuel economy's limitations that wouldn't be able to give American standards of living to the entire world. Of course, as already stated, the Philippines was also planned to be a raw materials extraction region for the Grand Area economic planners in Washington.

http://zcomm.org/wp-content/uploads/...m/sam-1-3.html
    http://andrewgavinmarshall.com/2011/...erican-empire/
    http://www.chomsky.info/interviews/200311--.htm

But perhaps, we can dig deeper into this and look at this as a historical process. Iíve listed some reasons.

1. President Roxas failed to get sufficient reconstruction money despite going to the American military bases in Subic Bay and Clark in 1948 and giving a rousing speech there with adulated applause of the stationed American soldiers there. Even worse, He died during that time when heís going to ask for money, probably in return of doing the dirty work of expelling Taruc and the Huks. According to Teodoro Agoncillo, a prominent Filipino historian, in his book The History of the Filipino People, during the night President Roxas died, An American sentry who supposedly was guarding him during his sleep noticed that the President was breathing very heavily and he looked like heís having a heart attack. Heís already feeling ill after he made the speech. Iím not saying that the Americans in Subic & Clark killed Roxas but weíll never know.

2. The Magsaysay program of land reform and industrialization was destroyed by President Magsaysayís death in an airplane crash in 1957. William Blum, in his book the Rogue State, listed Magsaysay as among the political leaders most likely assassinated by the CIA through that "airplane crash". When Senator Romulo and Lorenzo Tanada of the Nationalist Citizensí Party successfully lobbied for the Filipino first policy as the economic program of the Garcia administration, itís all over. The country already has a balance of payments problem with international financiers by 1960.

3. The 1935 Philippine Constitution, signed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who also wrote the neocolonial 1917 Constitution of Haiti, has a parity rights amendment that was inserted in 1947 that granted American corporations and businesses an equal opportunity like that of Filipino businesses to exploit the countryís natural resources. This amendment continues to be in the Constitution until the early 1970s, when the Constitution was replaced by the Marcos regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common...pines#Creation
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip...ebiscite,_1947

By that time anyway, the United States just upgraded its neocolonial rule into embracing a Latin American style dictator and a Filipino version of Suharto.

I can argue that the parity rights amendment, which prevented a nationalistic oriented economic program from being successfully implemented and the lack of true land reform in the version of the SCAP directed land reform in postwar Japan destroyed the countryís chances to begin with. President Garcia was trying to industrialize the country and continue President Magsaysay's program while representing the Manila based commercial elite. But another CIA supported candidate, Diosdado Macapagal, the father of the neoliberal and human rights violator President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, won the elections of 1961 on the promise of land reform and combating Nacionalista Party's corruption to get the massive vote of rural farmers in the provinces. Obviously, except with some token distribution of land, nothing happened. Then, we get to President Ferdinand Marcos, elected in 1965 and reelected in arguably the dirtiest election in the Third Republicís history in 1969 and then planning for the eventual take-over of the country in September 21, 1972 through the declaration of martial law. His dictatorship was the one Iím talking about earlier. My father remarked how the opposition candidate from the Liberal Party just can't get a single vote in many precincts in his own province, which is impossible to happen, back in 1969.

I was born a few years after a three-day non-violent revolution that toppled down the dictatorship from February 22 to 25, 1986 called the People Power Revolution, which actually helped me in molding my perspective on revolutions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_Power_Revolution

I was also born amidst two environmental disasters, which helped me in cementing beliefs in global warming: the eruption of Mount Pinatubo and the Luzon Earthquake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_...#1991_eruption
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_Luzon_earthquake

I was born and raised in a country among a people considered among the greatest losers of the Zero-Sum Game of human civilization today. Iím with the aboriginal tribes in all nation-states, Pacific islanders, other Southeast Asians, central Africans, etc. It helped me in developing a path of recognizing the truthfulness of American imperialism that is not easily evident for Americans themselves, even among Filipinos too. Growing up, I have to reconcile my countryís strongly positive looking American colonial legacy (introduction of English, literacy, vast rise of living standards) with events like the Philippine-American War. It disturbed me because of how we have our Independence Day in June 12, 1898 while the country was officially under American colonial rule since Emilio Aguinaldoís surrender in 1901 to July 4, 1946. From 1947 to 1962, the country celebrated its independence every Fourth of July like the Americans. Since the change, itís now called ďFilipino-American Friendship DayĒ. President Diosdado Macapagal changed it to the original declaration of independence against Spain and teachers in school when I was growing up had to explain that the change was appropriately done because the United States only returned in 1946 our real declaration of independence that was denied to us in 1898. So, why it was denied in the first place? What happened? Well, itís because the Americans conquered us. But that's not an appropriate question to ask in the classroom setting. My history professor in high school though can talk to me about it in detail outside the classroom though. The explanation of my primary school teachers sounded nationalistic enough and I realized later on that this is a public relations move by a President who promised massive land reform as his campaign platform in 1961 but canít do anything because he was truly beholden to people who installed him to power from Washington.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepe..._(Philippines))

It's no wonder that a lot of Filipinos, looking back into our history, wished that we've just became a US state at most, which the colonial elite wanted in the first years of American rule, or just stayed an American commonwealth state in the style of Puerto Rico. President Manuel Quezon during the Commonwealth years actually negotiated for continuing commonwealth status rather than the scheduled 10 years but he eventually backed off since itís not a popular move. It's also interesting because the scheduled grant of independence absolved the United States from assuming the country's debts and in making true contributions in postwar reconstruction. The newly "independent" republic; the first independent republic in Asia, in both cases from the 1898 declaration and the 1946 return of sovereignty, has to start rebuilding from the war with a budget deficit of 200 million dollars. The country also doesn't have the privilege of forgiveness of debts granted to West Germany in 1953, which arguably have a strong connection to the German economic miracle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London...External_Debts

The faux grant of ďindependenceĒ was also a good PR move for the Truman administration in the United States by declaring its 100% commitment in meeting the 10 year transition granted by Tydings-McDuffie Law, passed by the United States Congress in 1934.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyding...93McDuffie_Act

The reason why the Democrats are such strong proponents of Philippine independence is not because of their strong anti-imperialism, though the party has that background through the Bourbons and the Bryanite populists who campaigned against Philippine annexation. The Anti-Imperialist League was defeated by strong controls imposed on journalists and mass media exercised by the McKinley imperialists especially in news accounts regarding the Philippine-American War. The McKinley propaganda campaign defeated it. By the time of Woodrow Wilson, the Old Right's anti-imperialism became largely just a sideshow within the two major parties. The real reason behind the grant of independence is because the Southern and Midwestern agricultural lobby was very threatened by the presence of the Philippines inside the American tariff wall and there's a serious threat of Philippine agricultural products like rice among Southern rice growers in Alabama and Florida, for example. It's not a surprise that the authors of the Philippine Independence Act are two Southerners: Senator Tydings of Maryland, an anti-New Dealer, and Congressman McDuffie of Alabama.

I also grew up in a working class family in a Third World country and I am very familiar with the concept of poverty. Poverty in a Third World country, which I see everyday when I go to school or work, is an entirely different thing compared to poverty in countries like the United States. We are not really poor but we are not middle class either. We have an old Toyota Corolla here in our little family compound of houses but it belongs to my brother-in-law whose family is also living with us here. My father is a mechanical engineer and he has a lot of engineering books that I've read before, but they're already old. He worked as an OFW, or "Overseas Filipino Worker", in Saudi Arabia before I was born. I was the youngest of 6 siblings so I think you all know that my parents are quite old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Filipino

OFWs are considered our ďmodern-day national heroesĒ in terms of making immense sacrifices working in blue or white collar jobs abroad to bring money to their families back home. It's also part of our own problem of "brain drain" today with talented Filipinos opting to work for higher pay in other countries or immigrate there eventually. I have a cousin who went to the United Kingdom and is now a citizen there.

My father was also diagnosed with diabetes before I was born and I actually registered 6.70 in my last blood sugar test so I am in the borderline zone of near-diabetes now. In relation to that, because of his diabetes and going home to the Philippines with little prospect of going back to Saudi Arabia again, my father has to retire and my 5 siblings became the bread winners in the family since my mother is a housewife. Right now, my other siblings have their own families except one, who is my eldest sister with that little library that I'm talking about. She's the one that sacrificed a lot for all of us and she's doing it up to now. Thank you very much my lovable sister.

I am the "spoiled child" of the family and I got the privilege of growing up surrounded by middle classish stuff like toys and books while watching Japanese anime in TV and Hollywood movies like Star Wars. I am also someone that did not grow up playing with kids outside. My parents are quite overprotective of me and I think rightfully so; since we are living in a community that also has some characteristics of an American style ghetto, with street violence at night that subsided now but it's there when I was younger. The community is also "middle classish" in a way. I grew without learning a lot of house chores, that is actually quite dissatisfying for me today in hindsight, so I can relate to the concept of "energy slaves" which happens to become my parents and others in the house. They're my personal energy slaves.... I'm sorry to my parents, siblings and everyone! It's a sedentary, leisurely lifestyle that I developed and I'm quite well-sheltered. Since the time that my family got a personal computer for me, courtesy of my elder brother who knows a lot about gadgets, It's all about reading and writing when I grew up. I am reading entire volumes of encyclopedias at an early age, at least the ones that my school has including the ones at home. The Internet came to my life when I grew up and arrived to our home by 2008 and it just cemented the lifestyle. I'm the one who is living the closest to an American middle class lifestyle inside a Third World working class family. Thankfully, the over-protectiveness didn't result in me becoming an awkward, shy individual because I developed many friendships at school and also with a nephew who is just a year younger than me. I was quite a bit of both before. But it all changed when puberty came when I've decided to become more extroverted. I was even elected as class president as a newcomer because I've skillfully used propaganda techniques in my first week in class! Hahaha! And I also became a Venturer Scout for the Boy Scouts of the Philippines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Sc...enior_Scouting

Despite of those improvements though, I still think that I am some sort of a "loner" given the fact that I am just used doing things by myself that stretches the entire day without feeling lonely because I don't have someone with me. Well, that is mostly reading and surfing the Internet anyway for 8-12 hours a day at home and if there's a chance in school. I believe that I am a bit of an introvert. So, getting to know "Wade's World" has some costs in not developing a vibrant social life that I had hoped to develop when I first entered college, at least a middle-class oriented social life. My student leader experience is sufficient in terms of how I walked around campus and I met people at every head turn. But, it didn't made me fulfilled as I hoped I am going to be and I've stopped most of my extracurricular activities eventually, at least in playing prominent roles. As schoolmates that I know move on and graduate since I have to study for two more years because of the consequences of shifting to another course, it's becoming more and more of developing my "inner life" but I still gained friends like the ones I've mentioned that I always meet weekly at 7-Eleven outside the university. I am also a university scholar at one time and in return, I have to help the museum curators, since we have a museum inside our university, for 50 hours every semester. It's this one:

http://www.dlsud.edu.ph/museo/

When I embraced the radical left, I actually became an anarcho-syndicalist like Chomsky, a Carsonite free market mutualist and an anarcho-communist for certain periods of time as I try to find a paradigm that fits with me. Well, after finding nothing satisfactory, I settled with a non-dogmatic revolutionary socialist approach that is a bit anarcho-communist. Itís obvious that I am lost. But settling with that non-dogmatic approach is probably why I was able to integrate ďWadeís WorldĒ into my belief system quite more easily than usual.

And this is where this site enters my life.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm

I actually remember now that this happened around Christmas season of 2012. Christmas season in the Philippines starts as early as September.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...he_Philippines

Yes, itís that early, weíve got the longest Christmas season on Earth as far as I know, so itís around that period. Iíve encountered this site as part of developing a richer "inner life" and further developing my knowledge regarding American imperialism as I am also expanding my recent radical leftist perspectives.

My transition as a radical leftist is because of reading a book that created a strong cognitive dissonance in me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_...nly_Superpower

This is also a period of my life when a classmate of mine in college introduced me to Professor Noam Chomsky, in an International Political Economy class presentation. I remember presenting Jean Jacques Rousseau, because I am a bit lazy. Hahaha. Thatís February, 2011. Itís July, 2012 when I can finally declare myself a radical leftist. So itís a year of transition. It was further prompted by a thread in a site that Iíve joined which linked my liberal internationalist ďAmerophiliaĒ while in cognitive dissonance thanks to Blumís book into embracing certain historical truths about the American labor movement. I cannot comment more about that. Itís also during that time when Iíve read an article in a site by an international radical leftist organization that I canít remember anymore regarding climate change and the link between the Great Recession and the ongoing environmental crisis. Iíve also read something about the Spanish Revolution in an article that I canít remember again along with the Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell, when my first impression of Orwell is that heís anti-socialist and anti-communist. So it really surprised me. Iíve first heard of 1984 and Orwell when I was in primary school.

http://www.conservapedia.com/George_Orwell

Itís quite an amusing article on George Orwell in the above link but that approximated my first impressions on him. Of course, I still donít know of the suppression of the introduction to Animal Farm back then. I only heard it from Uncle Noam. Note how itís not mentioned at all in the site.

Then; around October, 2012, when I encountered this site:

www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm

Around that time, I am reading articles on American imperialism and I remember that this is the specific site that I am reading:

http://www.presentpasts.info/articles/10.5334/pp.30/

while at the same time I am doing some creative writing related to the other forum I am a member of.

My first encounter with Wadeís Frazierís American Empire essay happened at home in early afternoon so I know that this could have been during the semestral break in our university. It's most likely October, 2012.

I didnít last in the universityís business school Iíve enrolled back in 2007. I know that I can survive the four year Economics program there despite its strict grade quotas but Iíve developed a growing dislike of mathematical economics and accounting. I wanted out. In a way, I know that I ditched the ďpracticalĒ in favor of a rather unknown course for most employers called ďDevelopment StudiesĒ. But I wanted out and I liked the Development Studiesí course curriculum and its premise of maximizing human development. I thought itís promising and only if I study really hard and prepare for the future, I can do it. Well, guess what? The alienation continued. I am familiar with that word because I've heard a lot about it when I started to get hooked into Nirvana, grunge, punk rock and rock n'roll as a whole and thatís how I encountered Erich Frommís interpretation of Karl Marxís concept of alienation through his early writings in the early 1840s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Fromm

Uncle Noam talked a bit about this too as Iíve discovered. And Iíve read about this book in our university library.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx%27s_Concept_of_Man

And rather than studying for exams and prepare for the future, I read books like that and went to a lot of websites like that while I also talk of various topics with friends that only have a small relation to discussions in classes. The philosophy students I'm with and talked with until 9pm at most are awesome. My professor is also a neo-Marxist...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Marxism

But I was still a disillusioned neoliberal at that time and I am actually a supporter of President Arroyo, quite naively.

Iíve made friends with former Catholic seminarians, would be Catholic seminarians and philosophy students. Iíve also made friends with Mr. Psychology and mass communication students. Thereís that thirst for knowledge and the truth that I didnít actually realized that was there. Itís probably part of how I got here. I also grew up in a devoutly religious family too and I carried that over through getting enthralled with such radical writings of a fellow Catholic, Neale Donald Walsch with the first book I've read of him, the Communion with God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neale_Donald_Walsch

It's a book that I've never really understand when I first read it back in my early teens. But I finally gained an understanding of it during my college years when I've expanded my reading on him thanks to the Internet and the books of him available in our university library, especially "the Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends", regarding death. The political and social issues discussed in the Conversations with God series also resonated with me, especially the discussion on democratic world governance, with no borders and no armies, along with the discussions about highly evolved beings (HEBs) and their societies. I am also a lector during Catholic masses in our university chapel. So, there's that spiritual perspective that was developing.

Speaking of the university, it seems to me that the university is a democratic enclave wherein freedom of speech and expression and inquiry can be exercised the most inside an inverted totalitarian society, but is now slowly being turned into an overtly direct propaganda arm of the corporate capitalist system. I donít think that itís a phenomenon that is only happening in the United States. Itís quite global with its manifestations in one form or another depending on the country. After all, the university where I came from was fueled by incredible tax breaks, given that itís owned by a Catholic religious institution, and a barrage of corporate money. The priority courses are obviously in the business, tourism, and hotel and restaurant management courses. Though Iím not really much in a position to criticize the institution that helped me in my awakening of sorts. I even want to thank my university! Thank you! Thank you!

It seems rather quick for me to shift from being a revolutionary socialist into a believer of "Wadeís World"; with all of its rejections of rationalist, ďscientisticĒ, structural functionalist and materialist paradigms from where much of modern socialist ideology relies. It also included a firm rejection of armed struggle and revolution to overthrow existing power structures, which is an option embraced by the majority of the revolutionary socialist movement. It doesnít seek the defeat of the capitalist enemy, whose ultimate manifestation was represented by a cabal of Global Controllers, estimated to be 300-400 people not necessarily composed of the wealthiest individuals on the planet, which tells a lot of the free energy conundrum, with a very conscious control of the world political economy. But it do seek the capitalist systemís obsolescence, which will be quick to happen upon introduction of free energy, and an acceptance of the participation of the Global Controllers in the new society to be reconstructed. It seeks forgiveness of their ultimate sins and abuses to humanity since love is part of the overall answer towards planetary healing. Wadeís World is indeed full of a very bizarre set of solutions in healing the planet, and yet itís very radical because it talks about getting to the root, which is unfortunately a fact that a vast majority of humanity doesnít know about. Radical pacifism is at the core of the message. There is also a degree of Mahatma Gandhiís philosophical anarchism, and also that of Leo Tolstoy, since Gandhi was influenced by him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_anarchism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandhi...j.2C_self-rule

I can definitely say that Iím in full agreement in regard to the analyses of the radical left regarding the truths of American imperialism, economic injustices, etc. but I can no longer agree with the solutions presented by the radical left because theyíve never discussed free energy. That's my conclusion now. But, there's a deeper reason for this even before I encountered Wade's site. Since I was young, thanks to my father's influence too, I've known of alternative energy solutions to combat global warming. I've read of global warming and proposals of possible solutions to combat it in a scientific book that my sister gave me when I was young, though it's long gone because it became so worn off. In Philippine TV for many years, there were reports being shown about Filipino inventors who demonstrate their inventions of water fueled engines that can run a car or light up your own house for a day, etc. I've watched them many times and my father was delighted to talk about it. There is also a discussion before that my father heard of since the 1980s and was widely discussed in the streets up to now but is probably a hoax about deuterium.

http://deuteriumproject.blogspot.com/
    https://foobarph.wordpress.com/2013/...-in-the-world/
    http://www.manilatimes.net/did-busin...ld-hoax/48710/
    http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles...r-clean-energy

My problem is that radical left never really sufficiently discussed alternative energy sources beyond the mainstream alternatives or dived deeply into energy economics because of a ďconspiracy-phobiaĒ that Wade discussed in his site. I tried discussing something related to this in the site that I can't reveal what but I was kicked by the moderators for a week there. My radleft companions there also did not express support to my observations, except for one who thought that the mod action against me was a bit harsh in a private message or PM to me and He was actually an anarcho-communist like me that believes in some "conspiracy theories" himself. He believes in ETs and in Global Controllers which he calls "The Elite" or the Oligarchy. Heís not a regular visitor in the site anyway because he's always busy but he promised to look into Wadeís site. That's a long time ago. I haven't heard from him again because I didn't actually bother him about it again anyway. He's busy IRL and I understand. That person publicly expresses his belief in the greater use of hemp for industry and as biofuel in the site, "to be safe". The solution presented by one of those other "fellow travelers" in that site is actually nuclear energy. It's sad.

I also know that thereís something missing in the traditional writings that canít reconcile the reality of seeing a White Lady ghost (thankfully without a face) on the way home from school back in my college years. I canít remember when. It seems back around 2008. Itís early night and itís only the jeepney driver and me beside him thatís left when we saw this figure walking (or actually floating) in front of us across the road in a place not really known to be ďhauntedĒ. Iíve never saw this figure ever since, even at night. This is a commonly used road on the way home by vehicles in our area. Itís the main road there actually. The driver thought that itís actually a ďdrug addictĒ but you donít see drug addicts wearing white robes and floating and doesnít seem to have a face! And I can promise to all of you that I havenít drank or inhaled anything that day! So I know what I saw. Itís sort of an apparitional experience. I just encountered the term in Wikipedia now as I write this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...t)#Philippines
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparitional_experience

Recently, Iíve also attended the services of a known psychic healer and exorcist, at least known based on accounts I've read of him in the Internet, and there are rather credible stories about him from people Iíve talked with who constantly attended his sessions. But this is a recent event so I am no longer a strongly skeptical person regarding non-physical beings. Wade's site also helped me in that. As just recently discussed, there are a lot of layers out there that we will not fully know about human experience but once we get free energy or FE, they will all fall into place. Iím sure this phenomenon too will become acknowledged and we, as a species, will finally know a lot more. I canít wait about that.

Going back, I remember getting mesmerized by the moral convictions of people like Mahatma Gandhi with such seemingly ďbizarreĒ ideals and yet, I think itís safe to say that itís actually ďthe Great SoulĒ that came really close in terms of all of these radical leftist-socialist paradigms. It seems like a great transitional belief system for a radical leftist into an abundance based free energy paradigm. Unfortunately, itís also safe to say that thereís a great deal of impracticality of ďGandhianĒ principles and ideals because of our scarcity-based way of life. But, FE will allow a blossoming of practices based on these concepts and even more than that. Again, given the limitations of our current Fifth Epochal ideologies, Itís going to be even more.

I can personally think of Mahatma Gandhi of the Advanced Industrial Age before the Free Energy Age in the same way that I can think of Gerrard Winstanley, Thomas Muntzer and Estienne de La Boetie of the Advanced Agricultural Age before the Early Industrial Age; which gave us William Godwin, the first thinker of modern anarchism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Godwin
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrard_Winstanley
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89...A9tie#Writings
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_M%C3%BCntzer

And this is where Wadeís conclusions enters which I share. Only after significant shifts in energy regimes do social, economic and political changes happen because the Epochal shift towards the creation of an energy surplus made them possible. And William Godwin came only after the Industrial Revolution was already beginning. Even if the economic crisis of the 1770s precipitated the American Revolution, and economic crises always create the causes of most armed struggles throughout history, the English Industrial Revolution made it a reality. It is very interesting to note that Godwin, even though he became an atheist, was a Calvinist minister. And the ďprehistoricĒ foundations of Industrial Era anarchism, as Murray Bookchin argued, started with such spiritually inclined people like Winstanley in England and Muntzer in Germany with advocates of non-violence like La Boetie in France. We can also observe a gradual change of energy regime through the decline of feudal institutions and the discovery of the Americas. Eventually, you start having supposedly illiterate European peasants starting to question previously unquestionable authority figures and institutions. I can imagine that despite the strict socio-economic hierarchies of the time that something went down to the masses in terms of the distribution of the energy surplus. This is how we start getting the Peasantsí War in Germany and of course, the English Civil War with the development of modern parliamentary government and constitutional monarchy.

All of this seems very Eurocentric and I apologize for our Third-Worldist oriented readers but the European expansion throughout the globe starting with Columbusí discovery of the Americas created a gradual centralization of the methods of energy extraction with its ensuing effects on power relations that culminate with the late industrial capitalist age of today. I am suspecting (and I am probably right) that ďThe GodzillaĒ is an overwhelmingly Caucasian Anglo-European male group, with some exceptions. And thatís what this is about. I donít think there is somebody that came from the Philippines or Haiti or Congo in that group. Or even a single woman. Or probably there is one. Nevertheless, if this group can be traced back to the M-12 or ďthe Majestic TwelveĒ of the late 1940s as said by Dr. Steven Greer then we all know. The Godzilla cabal itself is a product of a long economic process starting with Christopher Columbusí first meeting with the Taino natives in Cuba in 1492.

If it is correct that modern anarchism and socialism can be traced to radical agrarianism hundreds of years before the Industrial Revolution and William Godwin, then the closest example to a well-functioning anarchist society came way after the start of the Industrial Revolution through the Spanish Revolution of 1936-1937 centered in industrial Catalonia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Revolution_of_1936

So, we can really only imagine what a Free Energy Revolution can give to humanity. I seriously doubt that those great figures Iíve mentioned can imagine what the Spaniards had done for at least a small period of time in 1936-1937. The ideals were there but theyíve never became truly coherent until later on, with a shift of the energy regime towards coal, and theyíve never been truly practiced, despite earlier experiments, in such a majestic form until well inside the shift of energy regime through the discovery and mass use of oil. The cooperative movement of Robert Owen itself wouldnít be possible without the rich natural resources of North America. Even Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels themselves when they were writing the Communist Manifestoís Ten Planks in 1848 doesnít really have any idea how the transition to lower phase of communism is going to look like until the Parisians did it in 1871. And they knew it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Commune

Just compare how the Parisians did it in 1871 to what the Communist Manifestoís Ten Planks advocate, which is essentially social democratic. There are some overlaps but the Commune, with little Marxists inside it, was essentially different. Thatís why anarchists like Bakunin like to call Marx and Engels as ďauthoritarian socialistsĒ since the Manifesto do imply a great deal of centralized coercion to achieve socialist ends and yet the Parisian Communards lead by Blanquists and Proudhon mutualist anarchists conceived a different form of society than what the Communist Manifesto want to see happen in an industrialized society. Obviously, Marx and Engels would change their minds by 1872 through the "Civil War in France". But, this is just one compelling evidence for me that strengthened the arguments Wade made. After the discovery of nuclear power and the postwar economic boom in the West (not necessarily because of nuclear power, or maybe it did really help); you start getting people like Uncle Noam, Uncle Ed Herman, Howard Zinn, Dennis Lee, Tom Bearden, etc. You have the American Old Right and the New Left contemplating an alliance to fight American imperialism and corporate capitalism during the height of the Vietnam War. During World War I, itís not there. Thereís no option like that. Anti-war conservatives like to call Woodrow Wilson a ďwar socialistĒ as far as I can remember but in the 1960s, you have an "anarcho-capitalist" and Old Right oriented Murray Rothbard delivering a eulogy to Che Guevarra when he was killed in 1967. You have ďpaleoconservativeĒ figures today looking fondly at the attempts of an alliance of the Old Right and New Left in the late 1960s like the Peace and Freedom Party. Thereís a change of consciousness.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...eft-old-right/
    http://www.yaliberty.org/yar/the-new-left-was-right
    https://cei.org/blog/murray-rothbard...urray-rothbard
    https://tamingcynicism.wordpress.com...n-che-guevara/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_and_Freedom_Party

Thereís also a certain degree of truth to the concept of Ronald Inglehartís post-materialist scarcity hypothesis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-m...ity_Hypothesis

Ronald Inglehart likes to point out the connection of the prosperous conditions delivered by the Golden Age of Capitalism in North America and Europe that fulfilled most of the materialist oriented needs of humans towards how this material fulfillment propelled the rise of the protest movements in the 1960s. These people, usually the younger generation, sought self-realization as human beings and saw a hindrance towards achieving that self-realization through the prevailing structures of power in Anglo-European societies. I thought thatís a pretty neat argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald...ent_Revolution
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald...strial_Society

It seems though that Brian OíLearyís ďEnergy Solution RevolutionĒ is not going to be a silent revolution. It's going to be really loud, but not loud in a bad way. That's what we want to happen. It's has to be full of "singing". Thereís a degree of generational oriented analysis too in Inglehart's scarcity hypothesis but it pointed out the differing attitudes of the younger generation that grew out of the postwar boom.

Iím posting some links of documents that I saw discussing this:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~i...lehart1994.pdf
    http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~i...lehart1987.pdf

Ok, I've reached the limit so I'll continue this in my next post.

Part 2 is coming up.

Thanks for reading,

SL
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 15th July 2015 at 18:28.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Chris Gilbert (7th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krishna (29th June 2015), Krist (8th June 2015), Melinda (7th June 2015), Wade Frazier (7th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #5229
    Thanks

This is the final part, ladies and gentlemen, since Iím obligated by the site to subdivide my work. Here is the continuation. Thanks for patiently reading.

A RADICAL LEFTISTíS JOURNEY TO FREE ENERGY
    PART 2

Letís continue.

Of course, the postwar boom in the Anglo-European-Japanese lead Global North-Australia-New Zealand axis, in the core of the World System, is at a cost of the deteriorated standards of living outside the core like in the Philippines, as I've discussed earlier. It seems that this is made out of conscious design because of the understanding that maintaining a ďhealthyĒ level of economic divide between the elite and the masses lies in the acquisition of fossil fuel supplies for building a Northern middle class buffer reminiscent of the Inner Party in Orwellís 1984. The Grand Area strategy of the State Department in the United States as early as 1940 talks of acquisition of natural resources as a whole but the energy reserves are in the heart of it. The American and British elites cannot afford programs of national self-sufficiency, which can be achieved through socialist planning especially for a wealthy society like the United States. Corporate internationalism is the only way.

Speaking of democratic socialist planning, I actually expect a fossilization and deformation of such a democratic socialist planned economy into a form of a Godzilla lead system despite that it can achieve ďbetter resultsĒ than a capitalist economy in terms of material standards, which I think it is perfectly capable to do. But I definitely fear a Huxwellian world more than an Orwellian dystopia. An Orwellian dystopia can still give you an awareness of your lack of freedom. A Huxwellian dystopia destroys a perception of real freedom through mass propaganda and conditioning. You canít perceive it anymore. A democratic socialist way of life that is essentially more operationally democratic than the Soviet Union or any of those "bureaucratic collectivist" or "extreme state capitalist" systems might take the flawed paradigms of rationalism, scientism and materialism too far. This is despite abandoning capitalism while tolerating organized religion this time around as sort of a fake rival but itís just the other side of the same coin. Then this system skillfully suppresses challenges to the rule of the new elite like expressions of spirituality more than what the current Godzilla can do. Such smart, evil technocrats can become even more skillful in using the mass propaganda systems and turn into reality that dark future Earth vision of Michael Roads.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#_edn11

With continuing resource scarcity, despite some harnessing of free energy systems later on but it's free energy for the elites, and greediness creeping in, not necessarily of money but of power, thereís going to be a more overt class stratification through time and eventually you end up with that dark vision of a future Earth. Rather than capitalists; you just have corrupted ďscientisticĒ technocrats at the top and I fear that very strongly because despite that I am not saying that the capitalist Godzilla rulers are dumb, these technocratic Godzilla lords and ladies in a theoretically socialist system are going to be the really smart ones. Think of them as versions of Mustapha Mond in the Brave New World, only that they are less open in saying that they are World Controllers. And before we reach that stage of Michael Roadís dark vision, we get a transitional stage not unlike that of the Brave New World itself with such a dumbed down population. Thatís how I see it. It's either one of those two dystopias or you get both of them at one time or mixed up. Take your pick
    You donít bring obsolescence of elites without true elimination of scarcity. Even an ideally accomplished socialist revolution as envisioned in an industrialized society will fossilize, ossify and deform through time. The great thing about moving away from capitalism though is that there could be a rather bigger chance of pursuing change at the beginning in a more operationally democratic society but this chance could disappear more quickly than what is possible under our capitalist world economy. Itís just not the solution for me either. Of course, not anymore. FE is too big to ignore.

Even the Spanish Revolution have its flaws as noted by many writers and authors like Murray Bookchin's argument in terms of how those socialized enterprises owned by the masses themselves with the entire anarcho-syndicalist oriented structure starts to become more centralized even before their total suppression by the Stalinists and finally, Franco. And our lovable Uncle Noam is unfortunately an anarcho-syndicalist.

http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist...in/ghost2.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_Bookchin

For me, you canít eliminate the state without eliminating scarcity and thatís the dilemma of modern anarchism in its pursuit of challenging hierarchical institutions, no matter how worthy is the cause. You canít also take control of the geographical centers of world economic power as easily as was expected. Itís because anarchists and the radical left as a whole not only did not anticipate the permanent war economy started by World War I, as Chris Hedges argued, but did not anticipate that such a world political economy can be consciously controlled and manipulated from the top. Itís not even ďconspiracistĒ for me. Itís just an absolute effect of class divides and concentration of power. There could be some little room to create a more legitimate socialist challenge to capitalism but it's not assured that it can hold up or it can remain truthful to its promise. Itís very interesting to note that Karl Marxís Das Kapital was widely read among the Anglo-European elites back in the turn of the 20th century because they know the game. And Uncle Noam talks about them as ďvulgar MarxistsĒ undergoing their own class warfare in reverse. In a way, Godzilla is the ultimate manifestation of some of the truths of class analysis but it only tells part of the story, which includes the responsibility not only of intellectuals, as Uncle Noam talks about it, but all of us in the reason why we are in our current situation. Uncle Noam talks about the responsibility of the people too anyway, as part of his belief in mass movements as the causes of social change in history. Well, Wade already argued how these mass movements are more likely products of energy regime changes. They're not the causes of social change. They're the effects of Epochal shifts in energy usage by civilization. Thereí is an interesting full circle of how these mass movements for change, even the non-violent ones, wouldnít be possible without energy regime changes created out of misery of millions of people. These are created by violent acts while elites continue to rule in one form or another with continuing misery at the bottom in also one form or another, which results with the reality that such mass movements in a universal scale can only make very limited advancements, though in a world of scarcity, they lead to very significant effects. Itís like how Uncle Noam argues about voting in presidential elections in the United States. If you are in a swing state and you only have two choices and making these choices can lead to significant differing outcomes that affect all Americans, then yes, vote for the lesser of the two evils. And thatís the unfortunate fact of the political system of the country, with its "narcissism of minor differences" in politics.

Given the scarcity-based civilization around us, if I have to choose between the two sides: capitalism and socialism, I just have to choose socialism because despite that it might not lead to the ideal and yet the practical outcome we must strive to achieve, which is free energy, but a democratic socialist society can provide a bigger window of opportunity that has to be taken advantage of quickly before a new elite consolidates its power and destroys the window of opportunity, leading towards that dark future.

This is where my sympathies to the causes of the radleft come from. And yet itís no longer May 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
    https://libcom.org/files/Obsolete%20...ohn-Bendit.pdf

That opportunity is gone with the French students, intellectuals and the working class shutting down the country and almost unleashing an autonomous socialist revolution, with powerful ramifications throughout the world more than what the Bolshevik Revolution did through that revolutionary wave from 1917-1923. Such a revolution in an age of television can create opportunities to link up the French revolutionary commune-state with the Eastern European working classes in that try to escape Soviet rule like the Yugoslavs and Dubcek's "Communism with a human face" in Czechoslovakia. Also, there is the wider global student movement, a probable New Left-Old Right coalition in the United States; the British trade unions and its anti-war movement, Cuba and Latin American revolutionaries like Che Guevarra with Marxist Catholic priests subscribing to liberation theology. Thereís also Dalai Lama in Tibet, who is a libertarian Marxist, and the Shanghai Communards in China trying to bring libertarian socialism during the disasters of the Cultural Revolution. This amazing period is gone. And I acknowledge it. Itís not going to return. I don't think there's a chance for a revival. We have our chance. Itís now over.

What we have now is the continuing destruction of the entire ecosystem through global warming and climate change and the guaranteed total collapse without a free energy revolution. There is also the successful strategy of elites of subduing the prosperous Global North and punishing its people by a process of ďThird WorldizationĒ and putting most of its student population in debt peonage. In such a situation, you have to bring yourself into the wider system and serve the corporate masters if you want to get out of your student debt and have some decent standard of living and greater chance of survival. There's also a continuous attack on the universities; especially the humanities and liberal arts schools now in the Global North, which tries to turn the university into ďvocational schools for training of systems managersĒ, as Chris Hedges noted. He said that he never understood why business schools are even in universities. They have no place there. And I can really relate to that, thanks to my experiences as Iíve said in part 1 and even going back to my introductory post.

As Chris Hedges discussed to Uncle Noam in the video that Iíve linked in the first part of this article, thereís a shift from a nation-state, working class-based industrial economy to a ďDickensonianĒ system (a reference to Charles Dickensí life and work) of a global service economy with industrial factory based labor mostly being done now in sweatshops that replicated conditions of slave labor. With the information revolution, thereís also a formation of a highly complex international security and surveillance system that is highly capable of disrupting the formation of mass social movements, which I can argue that can only make a limited effect anyway in a universal scale and is not going to help directly in the cause of releasing FE to the world. It can provide a transitional system wherein a bigger window to promote FE can happen but we don't have the luxury of a prolonged transition anymore. The United States itself is perhaps the center of this global surveillance system and the country is first place in the list of priority parts of the world to be monitored and controlled since itís the American military-industrial complex itself that created it, beyond any dream of classical totalitarian dictators. But the most important situation for me that really hit it home is the climate change situation and the probable arrival of a Sixth Mass Extinction Event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction

This is the center of the despair of a lot of people who knew that even the mainstream ďalternativeĒ energy sources like wind, solar, etc. wouldnít solve the problem and yet cannot recognize the reality of free energy. This is where you get people like Hedges who said before in one of his lectures that , ďItís a daily struggle with depressionĒ. And itís true. Itís indeed a struggle. And thatís when Iíve discussed this in this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post966310

The strong probability of a mass extinction event that’s going to be the end of human civilization as we know is what really prompted me to consider free energy. And the comprehensive outlook of Wade Frazierís site is what pulled me into it. Because it discussed spiritual perspectives that fit in to what Iíve read before through countless books and of course through that little bit of an ďapparitional experienceĒ. It discussed our political and economic situation, which clearly fell in to my radical leftist perspectives that developed. The scientific perspectives are clearly the ones that Iíve read since I was a kid and I can clearly relate to those. And basically, I just became a responder to his open letter to the radical left:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

What pulled me is because Iíve clearly destroyed any notion of the importance of money as a bringer of social and economic progress. Thatís what pulled me into the Venus Project of Jacques Fresco, which is not exactly a leftist oriented program but rather a well-meaning technocratic program:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco
    https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/a...-venus-project

And thatís what brought me into anarcho-communism and Pyotr Kropotkin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kropotkin

Along with the ones that Iíve discussed like Gandhi.

Letís look at Wadeís open letter again. In that letter, he discussed about the mind crutches that Americans and a large part of humanity have and has to be discarded. Theyíre the ideological barriers to comprehension of free energy and how I got past them:

Nationalism.

There's a certain "nationalist" pride within me about developing a sense of healthy admiration to my countrymen and the achievements of my country but I grew up really wanting a politically united planet Earth, which is why I got hooked into Star Wars, with a mostly politically united galaxy through the Galactic Republic of the prequel trilogy as well as the Galactic Federation of Planets in Star Trek. I believe in a worldwide liberal government and given my previous liberal oriented ďAmerophiliaĒ, had once wished that American history went differently and the country expanded throughout the world and the United States becomes a global state. Given my fascination about history and also knowing about alternate history,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_history

Iíve always wished that events in history went differently; from Alexander the Great, Persia, Athens and ancient Rome conquering the world to the First Philippine Republic getting its independence from Spain and without the Americans destroying it, at least in form. When I became a radleftist, It also lead to me wishing that the United States developed a strong libertarian communist movement before World War I and that it survived and it was threatening enough, even in electoral politics, that it lead to a true Business Plot in an alternate Great Depression:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Big_Union_(concept)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Leonism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialist_Party_of_America
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...rty_of_America

This Business Plot leads to a popular reaction through a general strike and that unleashes a Spanish style socialist revolution becoming triumphant and the American brand of communism, which is going to be different for ďproductive material forcesĒ reasons and arguments going back to classical Marxism about the need for such revolutions to happen in industrial countries to prevent ďcapitalist encirclementĒ, is going spread throughout the world in an alternate Cold War. When Wade's World enters the picture, I wished for this fantasy world to get through barriers of comprehension and got into a FE future. Iíve developed a very big deal of wishful thinking regarding this.

Capitalism.

Iíve already discussed this at length in relation to my country. For radleft readers, there's no need to discuss this. You're all very aware. For those who don't but want more information on those criticizing the system, I suggest Uncle Noam.

Organized Religion.

Despite growing up in a devoutly Catholic family and even becoming a chapel lector for a while, itís clear that I did not find anything satisfactory with organized religion, which is how I got pulled into [B]the New Age and self-help movements[B] starting with [B]the Secret[B] in 2007 and the life changing watching of [B]the Legend of Atlantis[B] in Youtube in 2008:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(2006_film)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gv1qb56FTs

Reading more of Neale Donald Walschís works as Iíve discussed and Paulo Coelho, starting with his book [B]the Valkyries[ /B], also didnít help in developing a belief in God surrounded by organized religious dogma. They're totally scrapped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Coelho
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Valkyries

My introductory post mentioned this briefly. I also discussed in previous posts how I was able to relate to the books that Wade had read like the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ and Richard Bachís Illusions, plus others, because I've read of them too before I found out the site.

Scientism.

I cannot develop this kind of paradigm because of how I developed a spiritual perspective that clearly conflicts with many ideas of the scientific establishment, though quantum mechanics and scientific experiments are being used as a basis of discussing paranormal and spiritual related phenomena, which is largely being made by the promotional gimmicks of the New Age movement. There is a certain truth to that though but as you can see, it's "Wadeís World" that has sufficiently contributed in helping me create the links between mainstream science, suppressed science and spirituality.

Materialism.

Itís clearly in conflict with my spiritual perspectives and I just canít reconcile the fact that thereís a spiritual world, I know that there is one, with the materialist paradigm arguing that there is not a case. So bye, bye materialism.

Rationalism.

Itís just like those two subtler paradigms above. I just canít reconcile the concept of rationality with the highly "irrational" looking nature of spirituality. And developing a spiritual perspective is just a key component in developing an abundance based FE perspective.

One strong perspective of mine that Iíve also developed is the fact that I canít reconcile the clear scientific fact that there are going to be extraterrestrial civilizations in the stars with a probable head start of millions of years ahead of us just by the sheer number of stars in the Universe or even in our own galaxy and yet we canít find any trace of their presence. Thatís what got me into the UFO phenomenon. Itís inevitable. Iím a fan of Star Wars, Star Trek and other space related and science fiction material. Thatís why I got so hooked to the movie Interstellar lately and even quoted a scene of the movie in my recent discussions here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_(film)

To end this discussion, Iím not expecting people from the radleft who can read this to all of a sudden become a believer of "Wade's World" and join here. But if thereís going to be one that is going to be able to relate to my experiences and those of Wade Frazier himself and he/she makes the effort to contact us here in Project Avalon, I am going to be extremely happy. Thatís all I want. Even just one person.

And so I close this little article of mine. Thank you for patiently reading everyone.

Yours truly,

SL
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 14th June 2015 at 11:29.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Krist (8th June 2015), Melinda (7th June 2015), Nine (9th June 2015), Wade Frazier (7th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #5230
    Thanks

Hi:

It's 3am here and I really feel sleepy now. So, I hope that my little article seems interesting enough of a worthy read.

Praises and criticisms are duly noted. Thanks for all of your reviews.

Time to sleep.

Thanks,

SL

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (7th June 2015), Melinda (7th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #5231
    Thanks

Well, SL, you can have a "career" as a writer, if you want it. I will reply in more detail soon, but briefly, I would ask you to thank your family for me, for giving you a life in the Third World that gave you First World intellectual opportunities, but they may not like it, coming from an Epochal Radical like me, who threatens to spirit you away. I rode energy slaves as a member of history's most privileged demographic group, as well as the many losers of our system, and you rode your family and this new tool called the Internet (and some imperial benefits, even with the major downsides to being in the Grand Area), which can subvert the entire Super-Epoch of Scarcity, if used properly.

You are better read on early Left intellectuals than I am, but I'll tell you what you arenít: a pundit. Back in my LA days, I read Autobiography of a Yogi, and I clearly recall a scene where Yogananda's guru was conversing with a Vedic scholar, and the scholar was reciting ancient texts, trying to either challenge or impress the guru, and the guru asked the pundit to stop regurgitating scripture and add some personal insight to the material, bringing it fresh and relevant into the present, instead of beating ancient words to death, and the pundit admitted he had no insight to offer, only regurgitation. At your young age, you have quested after knowledge and answers to humanity's predicament, and recognized my work as something different. And here is a challenge to my ego: how brilliant of you to recognize my work as something different! Not many can see it, trapped in scarcity and survival like they are.

When I asked Darren and Ilie to write their autobiographical posts at my forum, neither one of them really understood why I asked or what the importance was, but trusted me enough to do it. Asking people for their stories is not just some device that I dreamed up one day, but, to a degree, it grew from my own FE journey, when I would meet fellow travelers, and each of us would eventually understand the paths that led us to meet on the FE high road. I could see the similarities and differences, but once you really embark on the high road, all paths lead to FE. FE is so epochal that it is easy to get overwhelmed and think that only freaks get near the subject, but I found what we usually had in common, and after a quarter-century of writing and reaching out to readers, I found what the readers I was looking for had in common, and I have listed them. None of us are super-human, even Dennis.

Much more to write later, but time to attend to my household, as my wife's energy slave.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th June 2015 at 02:36.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Melinda (8th June 2015), Nine (9th June 2015), Servant Limestone (8th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #5232
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 987 posts

SL Fairly speechless...thank you so much for telling so much of your story.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Krist (8th June 2015), Melinda (8th June 2015), Servant Limestone (8th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #5233
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,011 times in 444 posts

Hi Servant Limestone,

Your Radical Leftist's Journey (parts 1 and 2), including the details of your life, were valuable reading - thank you.

There are undoubtedly others who are better placed than I am to comment on much of the content. I'd have to do a mountain of wider reading to qualify. But I will say that rich posts like the ones you just wrote, and ones you've written before, make the experience of being here, and pursuing the free energy discussion, that little bit less lonely, and a good deal more inspiring. Thank you for what you've shared so far.

Much of what's written below isn't directly to you, it's more a general response (because I've yet to get tired of this subject, and thankfully, so far, Avalon tolerates my (often repetitive) outpourings.)

You wrote :

Quote "My father is a mechanical engineer and he has a lot of engineering books, but they're already old. He worked as an OFW, or "Overseas Filipino Worker", in Saudi Arabia before I was born... [...] ...OFWs are considered our modern-day national heroes in terms of making immense sacrifices working in blue collar jobs abroad to bring money to their families back home. It's also part of our own problem of "brain drain" today with talented Filipinos opting to work for higher pay in other countries or immigrate there eventually."
    Living in London, in the UK, I've met a great many people who have been either forced out of their countries by political turmoil (like young Iraqis whose relatives died opposing Saddam Hussein in the 1991 uprisings), or who work long and hard, torn from their families, to send money back to those they love, including many Filipinos. I've been aware of it for as long as I can remember, and it's the kind of sacrifice / imbalance I look forward to seeing become obsolete in a healed, free-energy world. People of all nations who are struggling financially can all too easily fall into the trap of resenting job-seekers who come from overseas, without considering how their own governments' policies (even if those policies are initiated and coaxed by corporate, banking and other international interests) have co-created the situations abroad that induced those people to leave home in the first place.

This is the complex system we have, in which individuals too often turn on one another, instead of addressing the root of the problem. And the real root of it, apparent in your posts SL, is our understanding of energy, both in terms of physics and spiritual outlook. As Wade has often said, we can't expect most people, who are burdened by a culture of scarcity, to be as enthused by the potential of free energy as much as its proponents. But they will likely be glad if and when its benefits are delivered, and they feel liberated to love more deeply, not only themselves but their neighbours. I've had enough of the contrived competition, and know I am far from alone in that.

We have complex systems that separate us from our energy supplies, whether in the form of food, electricity, transportation fuel, or manufacturing. We don't witness the processes that bring goods and machinery to our door. Often the pollution and human cost isn't visible. It's like comparing the anaesthetised looks of people who watch the nightly news (and feel informed) with those of the scarred and traumatised journalists (I'm thinking of those whom I've met) who return from war zones. Complex systems distance us from the impacts we have remotely.

This system of scarcity is not only conducive to the rich feeding off the poor, but also the poor off of the poor, as with the sweat-shop items sold at cheap prices in wealthier countries. But with a balanced FE world, individuals having direct energy access can make for the simplest systems of all. Next to no infrastructure between each person, and the creation of what they need. Systems that are easier for people to understand and therefore empower the individual rather than swamp him or her with a convoluted web of information, which in a world of scarcity is all too easy to push aside for a restful existence. But truly, how rested can we be, deep down, as long as we destroy by proxy?

With FE, individual needs can be met locally, at the individual level - offering us the chance to be sovereign travellers through our own lives, rather than cogs in a remotely controlled machine. We can have a cashless society for liberating reasons, rather than controlling purposes. We can manage our resources and recycle them with abundance in mind, rather than simply sustainability. In our current culture it's easy to superficially misinterpret that vision of abundance as gluttony, and to equate sustainability with a more balanced outlook. But if you make all men equal in opportunity and remove the elitist mindset, a lot of the motivations for competitive drives (that lead to gluttony) can dissipate. Many kinds of wanton desires, insecurities and fears of losing out become obsolete, and what is balanced can become enjoyable, rather than merely sensible for sustainability. It can lead to us consuming less, not because we are forced (the way an austerity culture deems 'necessary') but because in a balanced world of healthier opportunities we simply seek less material compensations and distractions.

Quote "I can say that Iíve actually agreed with the analyses of the radical left in regards to exposing truths on American imperialism, economic injustices, etc. but I havenít fully agreed with the solutions presented because theyíve never discussed free energy."

"For me, you canít eliminate the state without eliminating scarcity and thatís the dilemma of modern anarchism in its pursuit of challenging hierarchical institutions, no matter how worthy is the cause."
    I remember mentioning to another forum member, early on in my membership here, that learning about free energy was a gift. Because even though the road to our redemption may not be clearly mapped out for us, simply knowing that the technological solutions exist, at this time, on this planet, through the inventive genius of numerous inventors, was uplifting in itself. Knowing of free energy, we can know that we are no longer in the dark, choosing between the backwards slide of austerity or some other, more reckless path of annihilation. We can choose something far more beautiful, and expansive, and know that both our growth and the healing of our planet are possible. And as Wade has commented before, our active participation in healing the damage we've done to earth and to each other, is really our own redemption. I was listening to an old lecture on my MP3 player earlier, and the speaker said (to paraphrase) : do not leave it to God to make amends, when there is a spark of God inside you, ready to work through you. It reminded me of this thread, and those who share their voice here with benevolent intent.

If enough of us can raise the FE discussion with a heart-centred and comprehensive perspective, I look forward (someday) to some of the great minds that have explored the radical left, as well as countless others with a deep propensity for systems-analysis, applying their intellectual rigour to the vast potential and sound implementation of FE.

I do not see FE eliminating every last dour thought or malevolent bone in every human being. But what I do see it capable of is raising the living standard and level of vibration of so many billions of individuals, that the frequencies of love and respect become strong enough to outweigh, and to heal, many of our wounded souls. A vision where those who choose love out of instinct and good sense can grow to the influential majority which shapes and represents our culture.

On a more humourous note, this comment from SL made me laugh out loud :

Quote "Reading more of Neale Donald Walschís works as Iíve discussed and Paulo Coelho, starting with his book the Valkyries, also didnít help."
    I remember reading Coelho's The Valkyries years ago, and finding it an unusual and engaging book. It's one of those stories that could make for a wonderful cinematic experience, but may be better left alone lest it not be done justice.

SL, I look forward to reading more of your insights and journeys (whether inward or outward.) Thanks for writing.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

gripreaper (8th June 2015), Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Krist (8th June 2015), Nine (9th June 2015), Servant Limestone (8th June 2015), Wade Frazier (8th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #5234
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 987 posts

Melinda I don't get here enough but really appreciate your posts!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Melinda (8th June 2015), Nine (9th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #5235
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little more time this evening. I doubt that I need to tell anybody how brilliant Melinda's latest is, do I? It is an honor to have a place like this where she can exercise her talent. This thread of mine is really only a sandbox. I intend my forum to be where the truly high-level conversations take place, but I think that I can safely say that the exchanges we are seeing here are not being had anywhere else on the Internet. Some high notes are definitely being hit.

I just read this, and it is another reason why being a college professor is the furthest thing from my mind. My professor pal who read this section of my site to his class has tenure and is about to become emeritus, so he can get away with it. Few other professors can, in this currently insane environment.

A little more on SL's posts. Interesting that you saw your National Apparition. Darren saw a green man, and others in my circles have had mind-blowing experiences: negative ETs, Sasquatches, and the like. My dolphin encounters are tame compared to stuff like that.

SL, you are one of the few rad leftists in my corral. Over the years, it has been quite interesting to see how readers come to my work, and it has rarely been via my FE writings, but on Ralph McGehee, the American Empire, the treatment of the natives by Europe and how fraudulent Columbus's popular image is, the medical racket, the lies of my indoctrination, my vegetarian ways, my spiritual writings, the Moon landings, the JFK assassination, fluoridation, my exposť of Paul Bragg, UFO watching with James, and so on. When I review the traffic to my site, almost none of it is from an FE link, but to those topics. All of my writings are designed to be read, but I find it ironic and telling that FE is given short shrift. It is only with the publication of my big essay that any of my energy-related essays have crept up into the top-ten most viewed essays. I just pulled up my May 2014 traffic, which was months before I put up a draft of my big essay, and number 11 and 13 were the My Adventures and Energy Racket essays, with my American Empire essay at number one and at nearly three times the combined traffic of those two essays.

A year later, in May 2015, while the American Empire essay was still in first place, a somewhat distant second was my big essay (just ahead of the Bragg essay), and the My Adventures essay had crept into sixth place, just ahead of my forum. So, some "progress" has been made, but again, I do not expect this to begin quickly. My intent was always to make the best material possible, to get a conversation going on as high a level as possible, and it will attract the people that I seek. I plan to do more interviews one day, and doing things to make my site more visible are in the plans, but it really has to be about hitting the notes, not the numbers. Hit the notes, and the numbers will come.

Melinda and Ilie (and others) helped attract SL, and more will come.

Back to SL's semi-autobiographical posts, the Philippines, like so many other imperial tromping grounds, has had a hard ride. Another Boy Scout. Well, no big surprise. I corresponded with Blum back in 1996, and he is kind of like Ralph McGehee, in that he was once a cog in the imperial machine and woke up, and his conscience wonít let him quit.

Glad that you have been thinking deeply on social movements, and realizing that they were dependent on the energy regime. Not many people are thinking in those epochal terms. In an FE-based world, all the greatest Left thinking will be seen as bare glimmerings of the human potential, and yes, stuff like what Gandhi and others thought of will be exalted into states that we can barely imagine today.

Yes, the typical Godzilla member is a white man. Few minorities or women made the grade. But it is really just taking elite principles that are as old as civilization and putting them on steroids.

It seems that you are seeing that there are no political solutions to humanity's predicament, as Fuller noted. The rad left is not really radical, or not radical enough to really make a dent, with their protests and cardboard signs showing their dissidence. I totally agree with that scarcity hypothesis, of course. Yes, while we have scarcity, none of the economic, political, social, or even spiritual solutions put forth today have a chance of making a dent. The energy issue is number one with a bullet, and everything else is noise.

Yes, imperial planners have been making Earth's energy resources a central concern from the beginning, but they called it the fruits of land and labor, as they did not have a science of energy back then. But ever since the British Navy converted from coal to oil in 1911, oil has been the center of all geopolitical wrangling ever since. The smart money is putting fighting over Earth's dwindling oil deposits as the cause of World War III, which future historians may see that really began with 9/11, similar to the archduke's assassination starting World War I.

There has been class warfare, on a global basis, for decades, in what is called the "race for the bottom." Yes, Godzilla wants to turn it all into a global plantation, after getting rid of several billion useless eaters, but even he is nervous and his disenchanted faction is almost certainly behind the show that my pal received.

Yes, recognizing the scarcity-based straightjackets on our thinking is good work. You can't hit the high notes of abundance when your song sheet only presents the dirge of scarcity.

Again, SL, you are making one hell of a splash here. Thank you. As you know, grounding activities (and getting off the diabetes scale, which may not be easy for you, but the more live food, the better Ė half of the ideal human diet should be raw fruits and vegetables) are going to be key for you sustaining the effort needed to help out what I am doing, otherwise you will crash and burn. Those are my gray hairs speaking. You do not need to join my choir. Singing at Avalon is plenty, believe me. You can be more of the bait that I am chumming the global waters with.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (8th June 2015), Melinda (8th June 2015), Nine (9th June 2015), Servant Limestone (8th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #5236
    Thanks

Hi everyone:

Thank you for the very favorable responses from readers.

As I've read it again, it seems that I have to remove some typos and make it look better so I'm going to do that. As I move on in discussing things, I'll try my best in the next pages to link my future discussions with those two posts so other readers in the future who didn't know about it can look into it.

That apparitional experience still gives me the creeps, man. I really can't remember when it happened. It's like my mind made me try to forget it and really tried to bury it in the back of my mind. I can't make sense of what happened. I do remember it's during my college years and I believe I'm still an Economics student back then. It's 2008 most likely. Just can't figure out the month. But I can remember that the eyes of the jeepney driver beside me totally went big and dilated as we look at each other after that. And I asked him, "What the **** is that thing?!". And he responded, "No, No. It's nothing. She's a drug addict, most likely. Just look at her. These addicts have all of these things they've been doing to scare people these days... you know...". We have this phenomenon of "Rugby Boys" anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_boy

And I see some girls doing this too nowadays. By the time I got home, it's the first thing that I've talked about as I discussed my day with my Mom and Dad. My goodness. My parents just laughed hard at my predicament and told me to forget it as they agreed with the driver that it's just maybe a drug addict. I told you all of the ghettoish side of the place I am from. I am not going to forget that event.

Well, Ms. Melinda just created the part 3 that I hope to make but can't put into proper words. Or maybe I just did in some way recently:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post966553
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post958330

I have a cousin actually who immigrated to the United Kingdom and was now a citizen of the country. He's gay so I would like to refer to him as "She", since she actually was mistaken to be a woman by many British guys who court her. She went through some physical transformation, not exactly a sex change, as part of the process. "She" has a British boyfriend who comes with her whenever she visits the Philippines once a year. She apparently studied in the same university as I did and she worked in a nearby local hospital before in the late 1990s but it happened that the Labour government of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown were people more favorable to immigration, especially of skilled workers, and she just took advantage of the opportunity when she was offered by a British hospital to work there. I remember being fascinated by her experiences about Britain and her decision to become a naturalized citizen. London being the world's greatest financial center and a city with 40% of the people with foreign backgrounds seems a good environment for her and helped her decision to become British. I don't know if she voted in the last British general election. But I believed she's Labour since it's under Labour that she got her chance of having a better life.

You're right that free energy can fully manifest the concept of self-ownership:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ownership

I'll take these quotes from Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God, book 3:

http://www.peace.ca/conversationswithgod3.htm

"here is the greatest Divine Dichotomy: The greatest complexity is the greatest simplicity. The more ďcomplexĒ a system is, the more simple is its design. Indeed, it is utterly elegant in its Simplicity."

"The master understands this. That is why a highly evolved being lives in utter simplicity. It is why all highly evolved systems are also utterly simple. Highly evolved systems of governance, highly evolved systems of education Ė all are utterly, elegantly simple."

"Highly evolved systems of governance, for instance, involve virtually no governance at all, save self-governance."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-or...#Human_society

Free energy raises the individual into the greatest sovereign unit and you can create a free society beyond the wildest dreams of left-wing and right-wing libertarians. Highly sovereign individuals, with the power of the Universe easily accessible, can easily built simple structured societies based on spontaneous order:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_order

That's why I've speculated that HEB's coordination bodies of "galactic councils" are more likely to be voluntary associations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_association

Than the coercive political organizations in outer space and across dimensions that Alfred Webre seem to think they are. I understand what he's trying to say though. But the nationalist paradigm of the greatness of the design of the U.S. Constitution made by benevolent Founding Fathers who are very concerned for the people's welfare can be blamed in getting in the way for such a perspective that I'm now saying to be considered. I don't see anything democratic by the U.S. presidential elections, even if they are not corporate manipulated, if there's something called the Electoral College. If the population has no direct control of the courts, through institutionalized jury court nullification, and the constitutional process by making the amendment process simpler, then you can't talk about a democracy but an oligarchical republic. And the Founders of the United States consciously designed the political system to be that way as argued by Chomsky, Beard, Zinn, etc. going back in history. James Madison and John Adams themselves blatantly talked about it but you don't see it in the common history textbooks that I've had the privilege of seeing for myself as I learn more of American history.

I still haven't encountered any work, personally, that deeply discuss the relationship of social movements with Epochal energy regime changes and perhaps, I'm the first one that did such a thing. Correct me if I am wrong, please. I don't want to get too cocky. But I might look into this thing further and articulate it more in the near future. I do hope that one day, in that FE future, that somebody with a radleft orientation in the past can produce a work that discusses this better than I can do. I just made an observation based on comparing dates of Epochal changes with the social movements and ideological paradigms that rose up through time and that's how I made the historical connections to further explain how does political, economic and social changes only happen after energy epochal revolutionary shifts as being argued here. It's a rather crude analysis.

One thing that struck me about the Valkyries is that in pages 120-123 as I looked into the copy of my sister's right now, there's a talk of that coming transformation, with so many names as Wade also mentioned. This is while Paulo and his wife relax while seeing the proselytizing of the Valkryies in a plaza. "But it's all the same world. I can guarantee you." There's that world of the "Conspiracy" that Coelho talks about. That secret talks of him with his fellow "magicians", of that esoteric secret Catholic order he likes to call "the Tradition", the Order of the RAM or Regnus Agnus Mundi. I am actually fascinated by "the Pilgrimage", since I remember that his guide, Petrus, is an Italian communist or at least a former member of the Communist Party of Italy and yet this supposed "communist" is doing these meditation exercises and "magic tricks" to initiate Paulo into a Catholic esoteric order. I'm so damn confused. But reading about the "ridiculous ideas" of Neale Donald Walsch's God at the same time, I thought that it's starting to make some sense to me. That's years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pilgrimage

Coelho as a former rock songwriter, albeit while in a dark spiritual path, also fascinated me. There's just a lot out there in our world that we'll just have no idea what to make of it until massive disclosures occur in a free energy revolution as we start to make ourselves truly sentient.

I also think that HEBs have more of a post-scarcity gift economy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_economy

With the Universe as our commons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commons

It's very interesting that we on this thread can be categorized as "technological utopianists".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_utopianism

So, It seems that I am a "Free energy oriented post-leftist technological utopianistic radical epochal revolutionary"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-left_anarchy
    https://explorable.com/scientific-reductionism
    http://jennifercoopersmith.com/2015/...sm-and-energy/
    http://www.informationphilosopher.co...e/reductionism

This is beyond anything we have today. I'm so proud that I can really be a radical. To quote Wade: "Let's get truly radical and heal the planet". It's something that I've been looking for. There's just a rebel streak within me; pampered by looking deeply into the structure of families (not that I don't like my family but the situation with overprotective parents can make you try to make sense of your situation) and got bigger when I found expression of it through rock music and it just got bigger and bigger up to now. I am sorry if I am trying to simplify and categorize what we are doing here. I am just trying to make sense of what's going on. It's beyond any simple categorization as you've all noticed. There's a certain degree of "energy reductionism" in the entire study of free energy but our civilization now doesn't really have any advanced study of energy (there's at least something) given how it's heavily suppressed in the first place in favor of studying "false gods" like the study and worship of the Mammon and prevent humanity from manifesting FE.

Can you imagine owning the Universal Commons with access to unlimited energy? Societies that can easily initiate direct action in accordance with natural principles and precepts of the Divine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_action

Just freaking unimaginable. Technologically, It's literally like what Arthur C. Clarke is talking about: "Any sufficiently advanced technology can be indistinguishable from magic". I learned of the quote from Michio Kaku and he really hit the nail when he talks of how the transition to a Type I civilization can be the toughest transition that humanity has ever and will ever be faced. This is before I got to know Wade's World since I also got fascinated by "futurology".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_studies

So when Wade talked about the Type I civilizational transition process through FE and that quote by Clarke, it just helped me digest the stuff easier.

The school that I've attended to from first grade to high school just have that Scouting course in the curriculum but they tend to choose Boy Scouts that can be trained further and advance through the ranks and become an Eagle Scout. I was chosen in the first year of high school for more training by my class adviser who happens to be a history teacher, so he liked me enough because I share his interest in history and social sciences. I also became the class president for at least half of the school year, since I was impeached by my own classmates because I started to be more negligent of my duties. I just want to be a "bad boy" and pissed off people back then by neglecting my duties and prompting a lot of visits by parents to the school. Hahaha. Of course, there's a guy ,who is a son of a teacher and school official, that happens to want to get my position rather so obviously for himself so I just gave it to him almost deliberately. Whatever. But I retained my position in the Student Government, a relatively unimportant position anyway. I didn't became an Eagle Scout because the school find out about my affiliation with an illegal "fraternity" (which is really a gang) that tries to build a new chapter in our city when I joined in my third year. I even became an official of it for a very short while. So I got a failed grade in the moral character section for Values Education, which is almost 50% of the total grade. And I got suspended for a week. Thank God I changed my ways. I can't help but look fondly on those more simple days.

Just to let you all know, before the implementation of the K-12 program, it's 6 years of elementary school and 4 years of high school in the Philippines so you finish high school at around 16 years of age. So I entered college at 16.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educati...he_Philippines

I also want to thank Wade for considering my situation and the surrounding environment here and deciding to protect me through advising that I keep my anonymity, maybe at least for a while depending on the situation as I ground myself, which ultimately prevents me from joining the choir. Also through keeping this activity out of my social circle. It's fine by me even though I pretty much revealed myself here with the talks of my personal background and experiences except telling my name and showing my face. But you'll never know. It's just not a guaranteed outcome. I want to thank Project Avalon for giving me the opportunity.

Thanks,

SL
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 8th June 2015 at 10:21.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Melinda (8th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #5237
    Thanks

Hi:

Ok, everybody, before I prepare for my job interview tomorrow and leave for now, I've updated my latest story and inserted some links and words and a little paragraph adding too so it looked a bit different now.

I've added about an experience of mine regarding my experience talking about alternative energy with fellow radleft companions in a site that I can't say what and how I was kicked there for a week. But I've talked about it before as far as I can remember in a previous post. So there you have it.

Thank you again,

SL
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 8th June 2015 at 13:02.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #5238
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

"A vision where those who choose love out of instinct and good sense can grow to the influential majority which shapes and represents our culture."

Thank you Melinda

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Melinda (8th June 2015), Servant Limestone (8th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #5239
    Thanks

Hi:

Not sure that I have done this one before, but here is a brief history of the evolution of my epochal perspective, spurred by SL's posts. Almost all pieces have been disclosed here and there, but I doubt that I ever brought them together in one place, so here goes.

My training to become a scientist probably began from the time I could walk, but it became overt when I was in the third grade when my father worked for NASA. I vividly recall watching the pre-launch show, hosted by Walter Cronkite, for Gemini 11 and 12, which my father worked in Mission Control for. Little did I know that I was watching arguably the greatest energy feat in history to that time (at least publicly ). Those astronauts essentially sat on a bomb that was exploded in controlled fashion. While nuking Japan was also a great technical feat (and evil), it was not the precision feat of launching rockets into space. The other arguably greatest technical feat of the 20th century was the mastery of semiconductors, which was also an energy feat, of the controlled manipulation of electrons to reproduce intelligence. They were all about energy, and harken back to that understanding that the only two things that exist in the universe are energy and consciousness.

The same year that I received my mystical and cultural awakenings, the most prosperous era of the human journey ended, as the West began to run out of hydrocarbon energy, and it has been all downhill since then. It was then that I received my first energy vision, due to my mentor's engine, and my closest fellow travelers were spurred into the energy issue at the same time. Many of my fellow FE travelers were deeply influenced by the 1973-1974 energy crisis, but it is probably safe to say that none of us thought in terms of FE in those days. Even at age 16, I had some inklings of what an energy revolution could do to global society, as well as help clean up the environment, but I had a long way to go. My initial orientation was squeezing more usable energy from a gallon of gasoline. Dennis was soon involved with hot water savings and foam insulation, while Brian played the Capitol Hill game on the energy front.

My science studies turned into business studies, in an event that many have a hard time believing really happened, and by age 20, I was a scientifically-oriented business student who studied spirituality at night. What a naive idealist I was in those days, but I can clearly see how it led me on my path. Dennis and Brian were learning hard lessons as they pursued their Utopian dreams, and I soon became a frustrated accountant. After eight years of gradual disillusionment, after feeling like I had been backed into a corner, a second preposterous event led me straight into Dennis's company, and the rest is history.

Brian was in the early lead, for thinking in holistic energy terms, but Dennis and I then went to the school of hard knocks for a crash course in how the world really works. Four years later, my life was shattered and I was radicalized. Dennis and I first heard of FE via Joe Newman in 1986, and before the year was out, Dennis was pursuing his own FE idea, the day after I arrived in Boston, and I soon became his partner, via more preposterous events. Then our wild ride began.

Even though we were on the high road in our FE pursuit, we really did not even know that there was an FE milieu, or that we had any professional ancestors, in our ignorance. Neither one of us had even heard of Nikola Tesla in those days. But by early 1987, my mind was wrapping itself around the FE idea and its transformative potential, and that process will continue until I take my last breath. If you really begin to understand FE's epochal significance, it is hard to think about anything else, which is partly why people go off the deep end all the time, announcing that they are the Messiah, ending up in mental institutions, etc. I have seen many casualties of merely thinking about FE, which is why I keep stressing the need to be grounded. I had my fleeting delusions of grandeur soon after I became Dennis's partner, and to one degree or another, everybody who gets involved in this milieu has to come to terms with its magnitude, and for those on the path for long, we all got humbled, and usually pretty dramatically, if we survived the experience.

But for all of that, I really did not have the epochal perspective that I have today. Far from it. After I staggered out of my home town in 1990, I began hitting the books hard, and one of my first areas of study was thermodynamics and studying Mr. Mentor's and Victor Fischer's engines. Could they do FE? Beats me. The Second Law of Thermodynamics says they can't, but I eventually saw scientists advocating that the "law" could be beaten. If heat engines and heat pumps can do FE, I think that the likeliest candidate is what we pursued in 1987, with Mr. Mentor's engine and the panels from Dennis's heat pump.

Although I revised my energy racket essay in 2014 to align with my big essay, the essay is essentially the same one that I first wrote around 2001, as I recall (but might have been as early as 1999, and I could dig up the site versions that would prove which memory is accurate, but I am feeling lazy this morning ), and I still use that essay as a touchstone, to see where my understanding was about 15 years ago, before I encountered Bucky Fuller's work. When I first wrote that energy racket essay, I had yet to encounter any comprehensive works on energy and life and the human journey, as you can tell from my notes. But as I look at that essay today, I can see that the skeleton of my epochal perspective was in place then, but it was very rudimentary, as I was a seat-of-the-britches comprehensivist who did not even know what a comprehensivist was. It was not until reading Fuller's work that my paradigm finally crystallized, and that "roots" essay is really my first attempt at comprehensive writing, and I still smile while reading it. My big essay is essentially that one, expanded slightly.

Encountering Fuller was the beginning of my studies that led to my big essay, and I first encountered the Peak Oilers about the same time, as we invaded Iraq to get our imperial hands on their oil. Virtually all of my essays since that "roots" one were comprehensive, with energy front and center, but it was not until reading a book published by Shell Oil, of all companies, that the epochal perspective in my writings today really began to gel. Stone tools, the control of fire, and the Domestication and Industrial revolutions have long been recognized as watershed events in the human journey, so that book was far from revelatory, but it was the first time that I saw them described explicitly as energy events. The more I thought of them in that way, their epochal significance became clearer to me. I greatly enhanced the first event, added the second and fifth events, and my epochal event framework is unique, to my knowledge. To a degree, I wrote the first half of my big essay with that book in mind. It impacted the first half my essay more than the last half, as I reflect on it.

Before I even began writing my big essay, I saw those Epochal Events as seminal, which created the foundation for the new epoch of the human journey. But the process of writing the big essay made it even clearer to me, in that protohumans and humans reached a level of sentience, social organization, and technical prowess to tap the new energy source, which increased their energy availability by around an order of magnitude each time, and it was that energy boost that enabled those radical changes in the human journey, changes that are far more radical than any of today's "radicals" can even imagine, but they are in good company. For all previous Epochal Events, even the inventors could not in their wildest dreams imagine what they would lead to. Each Epochal Event meant the end of the world as they knew it. The Fifth Epochal event will be the only one so far for which the inventors have some inkling of where it will lead. I only heard of the Kardashev scale around the time I began studying in earnest for the essay. I think that I first heard of it from Scott, in one of my interviews with him, in 2011, but I stumbled into it in my studies a couple of years later.

As I have already stated many times, technically, the Fifth Epochal Event has already been achieved, probably before I was born, but those who control those technologies see that the world will end as they know it, and they are doing their best to prevent that change, even if Earth's surface becomes uninhabitable due to our current energy practices. The craziest among them want to terraform Mars as their ultimate survival enclave, if their gamble here goes sour. That ventures into the area of abnormal psychology, but, truly, the greed-and-fear-based suppression activities of Godzilla and friends are only more extreme versions of the reactions of denial and fear that more than 99% of humanity has when they even hear of the possibility of FE. So, a little sympathy for Godzilla is in order, IMO, and I wish him no harm. He knows that it is game over if FE gets loose, so in an arguably strange way, he is only seeking self-preservation.

So, it is nice to see SL thinking of FE in terms of the previous epochal events, and seeing that there are no social or political solutions to this conundrum. It would be like trying to mount an abolition movement in 1720. Everybody would have looked at you like you were crazy. It was not until industrialization made brute human labor obsolete that we had the abolition movement in the rich nations. Nearly all of the visions in this chapter are looked at by the masses with fear and denial, believe it or not. They literally won't be willing or able to imagine it until FE is delivered into their lives, and that is OK, and consistent with all previous Epochal Events. It does no good to judge them in their blindness and unwillingness to open their eyes. They are not going to awaken with talk and clever writing, but by experiencing the new paradigm. I seek those who do not need to have FE delivered to their homes before they will awaken, and we will see how it goes.

My writings are intended to greatly shorten the learning curve for those whom I seek. If they all had to learn the lessons how I did, few would survive to graduate, and with extremely few exceptions, the survivors would be human wreckage, trying to eke out an existence before they died, drinking themselves into a stupor each night.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th June 2015 at 20:36.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016), Servant Limestone (9th June 2015)

37. Link to Post #5240
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends. It is easy to get sucked into the rabbit hole of the FE talking heads. With few exceptions, they do not have the right stuff, and I do not recommend going deep on those presentations, which are all over the Internet. The bottom line is that empty space is not empty, but Einstein and his protťgť said so, so no big revelation there, and Einstein's protťgť thought that there was essentially limitless energy in "empty" space. Again, the FE talking heads are not breaking big theoretical ground.

Lots of talking heads out there, and I have seen many theorists go after Moby Dick, harpoon in hand, and I mentioned one of the more recent that I saw in my essay, which some have misinterpreted to think that I am endorsing his theories, when I was only pointing out another theorist going after it. Many have done that, but for even a physicist, it is an iffy exercise. Scientists spin hypotheses. That is what they do for a living, but concocting a hypothesis and having it survive efforts to falsify it are two very different things. And anywhere near FE, fair tests and fair hearings in the mainstream are pretty much impossible. The game is rigged, and deeply.

The bottom line is that for the FE gizmos that I am aware of, which really worked (most that you see out there don't), the inventor himself was as amazed as the rest of us that it worked. Sparky and Max (Gilliland's pal) had FE gizmos that operated similarly, getting cold as they cranked out the FE, and neither one really had much idea how they worked, although Sparky wrote a paper on his, and it ran by making time run backwards. Their wiring configurations defied conventional notions of electricity. The textbooks cannot begin to explain how those gizmos worked.

And that situation is by no means unusual in the history of science and technology. The Wright brothers' feat was declared "impossible" before and after they did it, and the scientific establishment ridiculed them for years after they first flew. The fact is that the theory to support their feat did not yet exist. The steam engine was around for a century before the science that described how it worked even existed.

The Michelson-Morley experiment predated Einstein's relativity, which explained it, by a generation. Rife's and Naessens's microscopes, both older than I am, defy optical theory to this day, but they worked. Yull Brown did not know how Brown's Gas transmuted radioactive elements, but it did. The experiment was performed many times. I watched physicists scratching their heads over it.

There is a great deal of stuff like that out there, where something works but nobody is quite sure why. Of course, the real good stuff is sequestered by Godzilla almost immediately, disruptive energy technology most of all, and there is a mountain of chaff out there that undiscerning enthusiasts gobble up. They are wasting their time, and it really gets tiring to be asked about the FE talking heads of the week/month/year, and if they "have it!" That stuff is meaningless, but armchair enthusiasts can never seem to get enough of it.

The bottom line is that if FE, antigravity (or electrogravity), and related technologies emerge from Godzilla's Golden Hoard, today's physics textbooks will make good doorstops.

Scientists by and largely go apoplectic at the thought, especially "skeptics," who think that they have it all figured out. We hardly know anything, people, and only scientists as internally secure as an Einstein will candidly admit it. The process of science is a worthy one, in its ideal, but it is still has great limitations. Listening to the FE talking heads is largely a waste of time for laypeople. They can spend their time better.

On a related note, I have several purposes for writing my big essay how I did, and one of them is to help laypeople learn some basics of how the world works that are being muddied in popular culture for reasons of wealth and power. For instance, anybody who reads my essay and actually understands it should no longer harbor any "skepticism" that blithely burning the hydrocarbons of the Industrial Revolution is not going to have effects even more dramatic than we are already seeing. The so-called Global Warming debate is huge fraud, with one side of the table being a handful of scientists who sold their souls to the hydrocarbon lobby, their dupes, and an enabling media, and on the other side are all of Earth's credible climate scientists. Those who deny that there is any Global Warming are like those who deny that the orgy of money printing over the past several years has created more asset price bubbles, and it was nice to see this article equate them.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th June 2015 at 02:15.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (9th June 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 456 FirstFirst 1 162 212 252 262 272 312 362 456 LastLast