Results 8,181 to 8,186 of 8186

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8181
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,638 times in 5,349 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Krishna:

I am familiar with that starfish experiment, especially since it was done in my backyard. I have examined the tide pools in the vicinity of Paine’s experiment. I have witnessed how humans frighten off the top predators in my local woods. The human impacts on Earth’s ecosystems have been awesome, beginning with driving the megafauna to extinction. I find myself thinking about how even the “wilderness” that I hike in has been altered over the millennia by the human presence. Elephants used to roam it.

The dream that I have of this Earth might seem impossibly far away, but I also know that with free energy, it is not so far off.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (18th July 2019), Krishna (19th July 2019), Servant Limestone (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (18th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #8182
    Thanks

Hi:

I guess that I should have suspected it, but I wasn’t really thinking of it. Headline stories are coming out on why the faked Moon landing conspiracy theory still has legs (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). The 40th anniversary was similar. Actually, I was planning to write an addendum to my post on Art and those happy childhood days, before I saw the headlines today. It is a top story at Yahoo! as I write this. The year before the Moon landings, RFK and MLK were murdered, and I am fairly certain that it was by the same interests that took out JFK. Now, there is a conspiracy theory with legs, and any cover-ups about space events are about UFOs, not faked Moon landings.

Not only did the USA use death camp Nazis to go to the Moon, and I have a new anecdote on that that is coming, but in 1969, the USA was in the midst of the greatest crime since Nazi Germany’s, as it committed genocide in Southeast Asia, and even outdid the Nazis at times, operated a torture school, etc. The land of the free. In my days of innocent childhood, I was oblivious to all of that, including Mr. Mentor’s invention of a bomb that would end war, which the Pentagon quickly suppressed.

Brian got swept up in the Moon landings issue, to his lasting regret. As I think about this subject matter, I could write for years on these topics, but I already have. I’ll just finish up with a new anecdote that I have not told before.

When that space debunker attacked Brian’s Martian credentials after I got his NASA bio published, I asked Brian for some ammo, in case I had to do battle with the debunkers and NASA. That was when he informed me that he believed that it was Alan Shepard who said, “You’d better be willing [to go to Mars]” in Brian’s astronaut interview. Brian added that von Braun was the reason why Brian was selected, as the first talent in the stable to go to Mars, which motivated von Braun for many years. The Moon was just a stepping stone for von Braun.

This came to mind because I was rereading some of my Operation Paperclip books last night. I still find it kind of mind-boggling that the USA eagerly hired death camp Nazis, with even a case of hiring a physician who had already been convicted of performing human experiments in the death camps. The USA found them useful, so a whole bunch of death camp Nazis got whitewashed and went on the USA’s payroll, and many of them became heroes in the Space Race, even hosting a Disney show. And we all watched, rapt, as Armstrong and Aldrin walked on the Moon.

When Brian mentioned that von Braun was why he was hired, he said that he heard it from one of von Braun’s German colleagues. Brian stated that it was a “bald” one, who told Brian, long after his astronaut years were over and von Braun was dead. I had no idea who that could have been, but Brian acted like I would know, as if “bald German” was enough. I filed it away in the back of my mind. Last year, in the wake of my adventures with Wikipedia on Ed’s bio, I bought several more Operation Paperclip books and read them. I studied the subject 20 years ago, but had not taken a recent spin until I began reading books on Allen Dulles and his penchant for Nazis, such as Karl Wolff and Karl Blessing.

As I read the grim tales of not only the Nazi activities, but how the USA covered them up, it began dawning on me that the bald German that Brian told me about may well have been Arthur Rudolph! Could a name like that really have slipped Brian’s mind? It could have. That was the year before Brian died. Rudolph was definitely von Braun’s most famous bald German colleague, and before the Nazi hunters got him, he was living a famous and honored retirement in California. It could well have been him that Brian referred to. I am amazed that it might have been Rudolph. I am far from sure of it, but it seems possible, even likely.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th July 2019 at 12:13.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (Yesterday), Gracy May (19th July 2019), Joseph McAree (19th July 2019), Krishna (19th July 2019), ulli (19th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #8183
    Thanks

Hi:

I am sympathetic to people who just can’t take in my journey and those of my fellow travelers. If I ever got to tell it all publicly, hardly anybody would believe it. A great deal of it is documented very well, and I do what I can (1, 2), but a great deal can’t be. When the CIA offers you a billion dollars to go away, before they lower the boom on you, such an offer won’t be in writing, and the courts will not be used to enforce such a contract. Those players sit high above any court on Earth. They do not shrink from using violence to enforce their will, but they can be very subtle in its application. All that an outside observer will see is a string of untimely and suspicious deaths, and the “skeptics” can be counted on go into overdrive to explain it all away as a “coincidence” or delusion, but I have always seen either deep and even criminal dishonesty accompany such debunking, or naïveté of the kind that one might encounter in a grade-school classroom.

When a dissident faction of the GCs “invites” you to an underground demonstration of exotic technology, your “invitation” is to be kidnapped, so there is once again no documentary trail, and you don’t even know where you were taken to or by whom. When Brian and I had our epic note-trading session, Brian was more blown away by my CIA contract agent relative than he was my friend’s underground show, which he did not see as very remarkable. If I named the household-named diplomat who came to my home to meet with my relative, most readers would be blown away, too, and denial would rear its head in most people who encountered that information. I have many wild connections to the events that I write about, most of which I am not at liberty to publicly disclose. When people such as David Rockefeller or Owen Dykema die, I am freed to reveal a little more. But a great deal I will never be at liberty to disclose publicly, to protect the innocent, the guilty, and myself. If began naming some of the names that I know, I am going to go higher on the radar, and I don’t need that. I don’t need high visibility to do what I do. Going on Oprah’s show is not going to help, and somebody like me would never be on a mainstream show, anyway, other than to be a disinformation target. I watched Dennis get slandered and libeled in the media almost since the day that I met him. I would not fare any better, while people such as Mr. Skeptic become media darlings, as they lie out of both sides of their mouths.

Because of the nature of this milieu, nearly anybody can come forward, without a shred of evidence, and claim to be some “insider” who is able to publicly talk about their “experiences” on the inside, or claim to have an inside track to what is happening at the GC and spook level. My advice is to take all such “revelations” with a grain of salt. Whistleblowers such as Ralph McGehee are the Real McCoy, and you can take what he revealed to the bank. When Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses testified under oath, that was impressive, and nobody in my circles was too surprised when Greer’s team suddenly began dying of strange cases of cancer.

One reason why so much of my work is well-documented science and history is to help ground my readers. Too many want to dive straight into the spook and conspiracist stuff, and few are grounded or worldly enough to handle that journey, and they fly off in all sorts of crazy directions. People can end up in mental institutions when they begin grappling with that material. I have seen it happen.

With the latest blow-up at Avalon, for the first time in several years, I read some Avalon threads to see what was happening, and it was no surprise to see how various conspiracist “insider” talking heads have been exposed as poseurs. I don’t like naming names, but it is not difficult to discover whom I am referring to. Those poseurs were feted on the New Age/Conspiracist talk circuit, as they spread their disinformation to the credulous. They never had a shred of credibility with me from the outset, and I was bombarded with their latest breathless pronouncements. That disinformation circus is exactly what Ed Mitchell talked about, and serves to muddy the waters so much that sane people avoid the topics altogether. I have repeatedly tried to tell such credulous dupes that they were spreading disinformation, but it didn’t even slow them down. Very few New Age/conspiracist efforts that I see in cyberspace validly deal with legitimate issues, but are part of the three-ring circus of disinformation that dominates these topics.

I watched part of an apology by a Hollywood producer who provided credibility to some of those poseurs, and the entire approach, of using Hollywood production values to bring “credibility” to the topics, is a highly dubious strategy from the outset. People should not get their “education” from Hollywood productions. Movies and TV are powerful mediums, but you really can’t learn much from them. They are there to entertain, not inform. By and large, it is a poisoned well, and those passive mediums don’t encourage people to think and get out of their armchairs and go hunting for the truth. The truth is not going to be spoon-fed to us. As Noam said, if we want to truly learn, we have to do the work.

I am doing something very different from the standard New Age/conspiracist fare, but I get tarred with the same brush repeatedly. For those whom I seek, they will eventually understand, but only after doing the work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 05:47.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th July 2019), Joseph McAree (19th July 2019), Krishna (19th July 2019), ulli (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #8184
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just ran into Project 100,000 (yikes wikipedia). Wade talked about cannon fodder, I should not have been surprised or horrified, but I am. There is a video on youtube that I heard (not linking to it).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (19th July 2019), ulli (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday), Wade Frazier (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #8185
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Well, it is topical, anyway. Oh God, the terrible tales I have heard over the years. They were cleaning out orphanages back then, scouring for the cannon fodder. I was thinking of making a post on the many stories told me first and secondhand, of those days in Vietnam. Not because I sought them or wanted to play scholar, but it just came with the territory of being an American man of my generation.

Using Vietnamese for target practice (that one was even new to Ralph McGehee, who thanked me for publishing it), torturing captives to death in a festive atmosphere, killing them with one’s bare hands, and on and on. Many operations were “off the books,” in that the personnel were not officially on the missions (and many were contract agents, not even on the government payroll – AKA mercenaries), and many like Dennis ended up in Vietnam that way, in operations that will never be made public. One friend was actually brought to a base in handcuffs. Then they were taken off, a rifle was put into his hand, and he was going to be shipped ship off to Vietnam the next day (he deserted that night). Nerve gas missions to kill deserters, and a list of horrors that outdid the Nazis at times, have not been easy to learn or write about.

It was an honor and labor of love in many ways to write Ed’s bio, but one of the “best” parts for me was helping Ed’s writings on Vietnam live on in cyberspace, at least. His first two political books are becoming rare, and they were all about Vietnam.

So, I am not going to write a long post on the many stories told to me by the participants and those who knew them. I am going to go to bed and read a little fantasy, and wake up not trying to recover from writing a harrowing post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 14:57.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (Yesterday), Krishna (Yesterday), ulli (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #8186
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, today is the 50th anniversary of that famous walk on the Moon. I have been writing about it lately, and the many facets of it in American life and my life, from the whole faked Moon landings issue to the awesome imperial crimes that my great nation was committing at the same time, and there are many other issues to write about, connected to those days. My earliest stark memory of American life was watching JFK’s funeral when I was five. He was killed in a backfired covert-op that was likely related to his efforts to end the Cold War. JFK proposed a joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union, which would have effectively ended the Space Race. The ET issue was entwined with it, and that may well have been the last straw for the people who took him out. My next stark memory was watching the funeral of the Apollo 1 astronauts, and my father bailed out of the Space Race a few months later. The year after that, RFK and MLK were murdered, likely by the same interests that took out JFK, and American politics began seeming like a shooting gallery to my young mind.

The next year, Armstrong and Aldrin walked on the Moon, and the Mets won the World Series. Our teacher let us watch the final game on TV in the classroom (at Junípero Serra Elementary School). Mr. Mentor had already had his bomb that ended warfare suppressed, and he had already invented his engine, and the year after Apollo 11, the USA hit Peak Oil and my family went health nut, which was really the beginning of my awakening, in a process that took nearly 20 years, which culminated on the witness stand.

According to Greer, whom I always take seriously in matters like this, Armstrong and Aldrin encountered ETs on the Moon, and both came back to Earth “changed” men. Armstrong took a very low profile, and Aldrin was so rudderless that he tried selling cars before Brian got him a job. Brian’s life was shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he began poking into the UFO issue. I could other tell “insider” astronaut and UFO tales, and they were all covered up. The establishment lies through its teeth on that issue, as usual.

So, as I watched those astronauts walk on the Moon as my father and Art whooped it up, I literally had no idea what lied ahead of me, or how that day would become a marker in my life, in several ways.

Time to begin my busy weekend.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 17:12.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 410 FirstFirst 1 310 360 400 410