+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 535 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 509 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #161
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

--- I believe that much of that so-called advanced technology tries to mimic advanced spiritual abilities. My understanding is that much of our advanced technology is quaint by certain “extraterrestrial” standards, because we have a primitive understanding of consciousness. By and large, the heart is not in charge on Earth.

Wade Frazier

Is there a relation between zero point energy and the highest spiritual/metaphysical attainments?

One of the essential spiritual procedures is meditation. There are stages of attainment in meditation, some of the highest levels being Nirvikalpa Samadhi and Soruba Samadhi - both of which are achieved only in utter stillness. The power and secret of this stillness through meditation is found between the inhale/exhale (at the zero point).

When activated such accomplished acolytes are as dead. They are so completely still there is no movement in their body at all. No breath, they are cold to touch, animals and bugs will not bother them, they do not develop fungus/mold like normal dead bodies, etc.

Consider, what if 3rd Dimensional reality was in fact an exteriorization of mind(s) that fell from the 4th dimension (Garden of Eden). What if the purpose of life has nothing to do with perpetuating 3D existence ultimately. But in recognizing the critical mass of our error in the “fall” and thus reclaim our former 4D status as a step on our way back into the higher dimensions?

The highest technological secrets all lead into conscious responsibility. The death of the Powers That Be is not so much the technology, per say, as it is the consciousness associated with it. TPTB must have willing sheeple in order for them to reign. If people started waking up and refused to participate then their system, their dimension, would inevitably collapse.

Some may wonder why we must move into 4D and not just improve/retain 3D. But how is this “improvement” possible? If you improve a dimension what are you actually doing? What if we look at said progression from the perspective of vibratory oscillation? Well, at least many of us can relate to the following even if it is relayed in simplistic terms.

We can all observe that base oscillations seem to affect people in certain ways. Consider dark music and how the psychology is negatively affected over time. Similarly you can find that dense or base energies found in too much heavy eating, fear, war, etc, all could be considered as vibrating at low oscillations. As such, if we wish to escape from these low/dark vibrations we must find higher/lighter oscillations. Ultimately if the vibration of 3D is sped up to a certain point it naturally becomes 4D automatically.

So in simplistic terms you cannot retain a 3D state and progress. Even the Greatest Masters while incarnate are not actually progressing and have to recharge if they retain a 3D body. For example, their powers are merely the conscious side-effect of their higher dimensional attainments. Eventually, however, these powers fade unless they are recharged.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Gaia is a conscious entity and though there is an abundance of abuse in old school technologies that have raped the land, there are new stones and minerals that up til now where unable to come into our conscious awareness until most recently/ larimar, charoite, moldavite? all with new energies and carrying information for the furtherance of raising us all into a more coherent force...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), kanishk (8th June 2015), noxon medem (26th January 2011), wondering (4th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi OMG:

See the last levels of this chart:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

This idea has already been kicked around some on this thread, too. Those who do not have to eat have it figured out. The rest of us are not there yet. Philosophizing about 3D and 4D can be interesting, and if we are about to make a dimensional leap or not. While I acknowledge that there is probably a lot of truth to those ideas, getting from here to there is the trick, as if there is any there ( ). I have had all sorts of "mystical" people go around and around on this stuff over the years, thinking that they can meditate all of the world's problems away, or escape "here" that way, and so on. I always go back to, "Do you still have to eat?" Until we can do without food and still be here, my work is more along the lines of physical reality practicality. But I have some stars to steer by, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

Is that a 3D or 4D reality? I am not sure that I care. I would sign up in a heartbeat.

Thanks for reading.

Best,

Wade

Hi gardunk:

Yes, Earth is my mother and I try to treat her well, and we have a lot to learn from her, and new minerals are part of it. Thanks for reading.

Best,

Wade

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Luke (26th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), noxon medem (26th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Thank you Wade. The great thing about scientist are that they prefer practical accomplishment over theory. I for one recognize theories as catalyst, but prefer practical fact and the realization of attainable states. No matter where you go…there you are, eh.

I’m pretty much done with my dialogues in this tread and don't wish to overstay my welcome (don’t get overly excited now…LOL). I truly appreciate the warm welcome I've received and of course the feedback. I realize I’ve not spoken the language of science, per say, and most of what I have been conveying seems rather out-of-reach, impractical, or just plain off target to most. That said, I feel compelled to leave with a few more comments and would respond only if asked a direct question.

For most of my life I’ve been interested in level 18 and higher. http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart These levels, if feasible, seemed the proper way of living and how we should utilize our will. I tended to feel that innate-organic-achievements not dependant on external-synthetic-mechanisms were our destiny. Such intimacy lessened the disassociation between observer and observed (closing the gap towards zero point, if you will).

As such I’ve spent most of my life delving into whether or not these “levels” are possible, validating the “masters” who had supposedly achieved them, and concerning myself with what I can practically DO towards this end.

Yes, meditation is not strictly someone sitting still and not participating actively in social life. (Although there have been exceptions. But these spiritually reclusive types help society in other ways.) There is also moving meditation where we are actively living in the conscious NOW while performing our daily duties. Progression is the aim.

I think that all of the wonderful creative ideas that science is yet to create ultimately have to exist. These are exteriorizations of mind variables which are potentially infinite. Yet I wonder if these are all distractions no matter how “advanced” they seem. Do they divert us from some Grand Singularity/Source which IS beyond the redundancy of all the mental journey's, yet encompasses ALL of the minds infinite variables and permutations?

BTW: Are you familiar with Thomas Campbell’s trilogy www.my-big-toe.com? If so your thoughts?

In conclusion. It is obvious to the keen observer that there are people on this planet who have achieved Levels 18 and higher. In fact there are those purported who are older than even Charles’ “Master” of 5,000 years. And yet I am reminded at this moment of Robert Monroe www.monroeinstitute.org who claimed to have meant the oldest living person on the plant in his out-of-body travels but that person was not nearly as old as Charles’ “Master”. So who’s right?

Only through direct experience, or the comparable weight of supporting facts, does any of this matter.

Wade, I agree with your assessment that those who have “figured it out” would be breatharians, or beyond. Yet I would add this. Many traditions feel that a Master can succumb to inevitable physical death as long as they pass on consciously. And that by doing so they can escape reincarnation and the wheel of samsara. In some cases this seems to be the case, yet they still have to work in dimensions not too far removed from 3D. (Here's one example http://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap43)

Whereas, I am of the observation that only when one has become impervious to physical death and can transcend to any dimension/density at will can they escape cosmological samsara. Using East Indian vernacular, this state is known as Soruba Samadhi, higher even than Nirvikalpa Samadhi (God Union). Babaji is a popular immoralist said to have achieved Soruba Samadhi and a member of these physically immortal ranks known as Siddha or Siddhar.

Namaste

7. Link to Post #165
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

I've played around with meditation and have had some remarkable success. I say played around because I attached no religious concepts to it at all. Spiritual yes. Only once have I achieved the following state of being many years ago in my mid-twenties.

There is a state in which there is no heartbeat and no breath. Time as it were stands still. There is not time. Consciousness continues in this state and oxygen is not an issue. One can exist perpetually in this state, or so it seems. I knew I was not breathing and I felt no heartbeat, yet I was able to consciously be for a very long time until I began to resume thought and became anxious. I finally came out of it and everything resumed as normal. It was a mystical experience, never repeated.

Cheers

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

It may be associated with the technique called 'stilled breathing', when it comes to meditation. When you read the article on the monk found that had not decayed at all, he went into his death in slow-mode. Stilled breathing. He apparently did it to impress his students and similar that this can be done, in order to illustrate the reality of it. The monks were supposed to dig him up after a few years and note that the corpse had suffered not one whit of decay. What happened was war and political change. He was unearthed only a while back and something like 100 years had gone by instead. A very interesting looking body, it was. look it up (I can't get on the net right now, computer's messed up, I can barely get here).
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th January 2011 at 15:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), noxon medem (26th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Thanks for all the meditation posts. I had my mystical awakening when I was sixteen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

I had lived in Southern California for almost my entire life, until I left it in 1990, and hope that I never return. By the time I left, I think that I just about saw it all on the spiritual scene. Autobiography of a Yogi is one of my favorite books from those days. I have read plenty of Eastern material and know many people who have made pilgrimages to India and the like. Yes, for reaching the zenith of the human potential, I think that Yogananda and friends show us a way. That stuff is a double-edged sword, too. I have seen the “you are so heavenly bound you are not any earthy good” phenomenon. An “avatar” like Sai Baba has killer bodyguards. I have seen people misuse their talents, and as far as your soul’s development goes, if you want a bunch of consecutive lifetimes as a blithering idiot, being born into nightmare scenarios and the like, abuse others with your psychic abilities. In a world of scarcity, self-interest derails most of us from achieving high levels of spiritual accomplishment.

From what I saw, and maybe this is a bad example, for every “real” person that I saw in the So. Cal. mystical scene, there were at least a hundred pretenders:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#mystical

It might have been my earliest indicator that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

I think that it was Babaji who said that if a nation had ten worthy people in it, then the nation was worth saving. Many years later, I realized that he was being literal, that there are that few out there. Another guru once said that only about one in a million humans wakes up. The numbers are literally like that, but I had to discover it on my own, the hard way.

Quite a few accomplished mystical types became involved in my free energy adventures. They all quickly crumbled. When the going got hard, those with the right stuff did not come from the mystical side of the house. In the end, it is all about caring. While about all of my free energy fellow travelers who I respect had mystical awakenings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#mystical

usually while young, those who I really respected, the overgrown Boy Scouts,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

came from all walks, and what they had in common was personal integrity, not any particular spiritual outlook.

Yukteswar was intrigued by and approved of the West’s sanitation practices and other modernities. It is all energy-related.

One of the most enlightening observations that I have read on the issue of spirituality, science and the West was by an activist who said that the West is on a particular journey, and we Westerners all not going to all become a bunch of meditators who float off and leave Earth behind. We made this mess, and we have to clean it up, and at least at first it is going to be technologically, because that is how we got here. It is the spiritual equivalent of learning to clean up your room.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#waste1

It is a pretty obvious karmic dynamic. Both future worlds that Roads saw were technologically advanced:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads

But one chose love and one didn’t, and that made all the difference. With love comes spiritual awareness. In that loving world, the average six-year-old is smarter and more informed than any of us, and seeing into other dimensions there is, literally, child’s play. If I do not get to at least see this planet move in that direction in this lifetime, I am going to put in my application to live in that heavenly reality in a future life.

Best,

Wade

P.S. I am not familiar with that particular TOE book, but am familiar with lots of “unified field” ways of looking at the universe. It probably shows in my work.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th January 2011 at 16:11.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Agape (28th January 2011), CdnSirian (20th February 2013), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Smith (28th January 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), tutu (28th January 2011), write4change (27th January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Default Re:  WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

jesus, Wade. your webpage is huge. I need another life to be able to dig throu. How lucky we are to share your pressence.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), David Hughes (10th June 2012), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011)

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

------

Hi, Folks -

My thanks to you all for the very sane and intelligent discourse on this thread. I'm delighted.

A note to fully support Wade's thesis that (e.g.)
    Quote if Bedini’s stuff is real, the only reason why he can hold DIY workshops is because he is being allowed to. Any such situation reflects what is happening behind the scenes, not the inherent merit of anything that he, or Steorn, is doing.
    Quite so. Same with anything I'd be allowed to reveal in an interview with a real whistleblower. They can squash any of us like bugs if they want to... sometimes it suits them not to!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), cowens66 (28th January 2011), filsmyth (1st February 2011), ketikoti (28th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), Reinhard (12th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Hi Wade, welcome to the party.

I will be sure to spend some time better aquainting myself with your site over the next little while. Cool stuff so far.

Keep up the good work.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #171
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Wade, I thpught you might be interested in this October newletter from Jim Humble - founder of MMS - who you may be aware of.

I am ever hopeful that this knowledge may filter back to those in the field to ensure that they understand that they are not all powerless when it comes to the FDA.

This is the way in which Jim has assisted one of his members with a very positive outcome.
    (please note that the church Jim describes is set up for the health of earths population as opposed to regular organised religion)

FDA SCARES AMERICANS,NOT!!
    October 2010

A few weeks ago, Daniel Smith of PGL (Project Green Life) a seller of MMS, was busy at work one morning when 5 men dressed in expensive suits walked in the door. They were from the FDA. They were there, they said, to enlist his cooperation in removing this dangerous chemical, MMS, from the market.

They believed that many people would be going to jail for selling such a chemical. But they really wanted to give people a chance to cooperate. They mentioned no consideration, no advantage to those who did cooperate, nothing.

They just wanted to give some people a chance to cooperate, they said. Their very attitude struck fear into all those who were there. Daniel’s partner, went immediately home, returned that evening and resigned, never to return.

Daniel agreed to recall all the thousands of bottles of MMS that he had ever sold. He would cooperate as there seemed to be no other choice. Or ---- that’s --- the—way-- it seemed.

I wrote a letter to Daniel telling him not to listen to the FDA, but it seemed that he was determined to cooperate.

In my Newsletter I went on record as being totally against Daniel caving into the FDA. I felt that users of MMS had to know that I was totally against caving in, in any way.

On the other hand, Daniel left a little note in his email to me making me realize that he had something up his sleeve. I wrote him that I had to go on record as being against what the FDA wanted, but I would help him in any way I could.

As it turned out, I had the Church, the Genesis 2 Church come up with $10,000 for Daniels defense. That’s one of the things the Church does, protect its members. And he used the money to create a Private Health Care Membership Association.

It just happens that the Supreme Court has ruled favorably for private associations more than 30 times in the last 50 years.

It happens that this country conducts its business in two areas, one is public, and the other is private.

The FDA, CIA and all the other alphabet soups are not allowed to interfere in the private area except in cases of a clear and present danger. The various private government agencies which all the government agencies are, are formed to protect the public, not the
    private.

There is an interesting point of law here I might mention. The FDA is a private corporation.

They have an EIN number (employer identification number). They pay taxes. A private corporation has no authority over a private business.

So how do they get authority?

They must get a contract with any business in order to get the authority. The way they do that is they call you up and ask for permission to visit. Then they will come and visit and discuss many things, and during that time there will be numerous things you can say that will be assumed contracts.

The situation was that the FDA made a big error in coming to Daniel’s business in the first place. They were so anxious to put the fear into Daniel that they did not follow the rules set by the laws and earlier court precedents.

The law says that the FDA must notify the people before coming and then when they arrive they must tell the owner in clear language why they are going to investigate him. They may then make further appointments. They also didn’t send him a copy of the complaint. These errors are covered by the following court cases.

Davis v. Scherer, 82 L. Ed. 2d 139 at 155;
    Armstrong v. Mauzo, 14 L. Ed. 2d 62;
    Grannis v. Ordean 58 L. Ed. 1363;
    Mathews v. Eldridge, 47 L. Ed. 2d 18.
    And others.

At the advice of people who knew what they were doing he then wrote a letter informing the FDA that he would beginning to sell MMS to his private membership at a certain date and they had 10 days to voice their objections, if they have any.

WELL, DANIEL IS NOW BACK SELLING MMS TO HIS PRIVATE MEMBERS. AND OTHER COMPANIES ARE STARTING UP WITH THE SAME IDEA IN MIND.

The FDA didn’t decrease the number of sellers of MMS, they increased it as a result of caring people, many people researched the law and found that they could indeed sell MMS Legally.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

CdnSirian (20th February 2013), steven69 (7th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Hi vibrations.

Thanks for the welcome.

Wade

Hi Bill:

Thanks again for having me. Yes, as individuals, we are pretty small fry on their scale of doing things. They stepped on me, but I was just collateral damage from them stepping on Dennis. Yes, if they want me dead, I guess I am going home soon, but somehow I think I will get older and grayer before I am finished here.

Best,

Wade

Hi JoshERTW

Thanks for reading,

Wade

Hi Witchy 1.

I played the legal game and "won," if you consider sacrificing my life so that Dennis "only" got two years behind bars winning.

Taking the FDA and company on is a big subject. I put a big fat disclaimer at the beginning of my medical racket essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#disclaimer

just so I can hopefully escape their wrath. People can win round one with them, but they almost always "get their man" in the end. Laetrile was big stuff in the 1970s, before they mounted their assault, and there are multi-pronged approaches. I wish people luck in surviving the FDA's "interest," but that is a dangerous game, obviously.

Best,

Wade

I plan to put up a couple of substantial posts this weekend, but we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th January 2011 at 02:42.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

bluestflame (29th January 2011), CdnSirian (20th February 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2017), Krishna (20th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (1st February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Hi:

I am probably going to periodically make a post that tries to “center” this thread where I intend it to go. This is one of them.

When I came into this forum, with Bill’s kind welcome, I was not sure what would happen; I had not interacted with the public in years. A friendly forum, one not filled with trolls and assailants, is not something that I am used to. I thank the mods and admins and the friendship requests (I have never done social media, and my jury is still out on that stuff). I have been asked repeatedly if I want to make a sub-forum at Avalon and run my own show. Maybe that can work someday, but there is too much on my plate right now.

This forum experience happened a little earlier than I had planned for, but I decided to try it out. I will not belabor the path that I took to arrive at my perspective today. It is quite evident in my site’s writings and posts to this forum. When I finished my site as it largely stands today, in 2002, I was introduced to Bucky Fuller’s work after one of his pupils called me a comprehensivist, and I did not know what he meant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

I quickly understood that Fuller’s perspective was a more developed version of mine, but we also took different paths and had slightly different emphases. In retrospect, I can see how I was groping toward a comprehensivist perspective, but not really knowing that that was what I was doing. I was always a “big picture” guy, but being introduced to Fuller’s work was revelatory. His work helped crystallize my perspective and helped me articulate my views in far more paradigmatic fashion. Perhaps unfortunately, I discovered Fuller after I finished my site and resumed my career, and it has been sixty-hour weeks at my day job ever since (yesterday was a sixteen-hour day at the office, for instance, and I will work this weekend). Still, I found time for the occasional, short essay, and they were all written with the comprehensive view at the forefront:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm#activist

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/home.htm#comprehensive

While those essays were written in more consciously comprehensive fashion than my earlier writings, they were also mostly written during my monster of a midlife crisis.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#crisis

I have also been writing professionally since I resumed my career, and a big part of me wants to take a year off to rewrite my site, but I may never get that luxury, particularly in the collapsing U.S. Empire.

I have been a bookworm since I learned to walk, and that will never stop. For the past few years, I have been performing research in my “spare” time on what will be, by far, the most comprehensive essay that I will have yet written. Its central theme will be energy and the human journey. I have been reading many books regarding evolution, anthropology and “energy and the human journey” in recent years, as research for that essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

Whether it is studying molecular biology, photosynthesis and respiration, or how the control of fire may have led to the appearance of humans:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#cooking

or how early civilizations developed and the West industrialized, it is always, at its heart, a story of how energy is captured, preserved and used.

Largely because most people are scientifically illiterate, that dynamic eludes the understanding of most inhabitants of industrialized nations. Their comprehension of energy is largely confined to flipping a switch in their home or pressing the gas pedal in their automobile, with little idea where that energy comes from and how it shapes every moment of their daily lives. They consequently have almost no conception of how energy scarcity defines their existence in almost every facet, and how energy abundance could literally end the world as they know it and usher in an epoch of the human journey that is virtually unimaginable today. If more people can comprehend abundance-based paradigms, something that the human journey has yet to experience, maybe we can help catalyze its appearance.

I began my journey as an eager student of science, mentored by a world-class inventor:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#funeral

A few years after my mystical awakening at age sixteen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#how

a desperate prayer changed my studies from science to business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

and several years after that, for the second and so far last time that I asked that voice for help:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

I was led straight into what probably stands as the greatest effort yet made to bring alternative energy technology into the American marketplace:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

Then my wild ride began. When the dust cleared a few years later, my life was shattered and I was radicalized. That voice in my head was obviously part of a series of otherworldly manipulations, some quite dramatic, that led me down my path. I would not wish that path on anybody, but it gave me a unique perspective.

Following this thread so far can be instructive. It not only shows how multifaceted the energy-and-humanity issue is, but some of the side trails and pitfalls that await the unwary might become evident. I don’t write about the innumerable hazards that attend the free energy journey as a theorist:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

I have either experienced or witnessed people fall into all of those pitfalls over the many years. My fellow travelers have taken diverse paths, and for those on it long enough at a high enough level, we usually end up in the same vicinity, as far as understanding the dangers, what we are up against, and what the opportunities and possibilities are. Some have devoted their lives to collecting suppression stories, visiting scientific laboratories and inventors’ workshops, going the political activist route, playing the capitalist game, taking the hero’s route to free energy, and so on. All have their place; many have done worthy work, and many have had their lives wrecked or prematurely terminated for their trouble. This field is strewn with martyrs from one end to the other. I have blood on my hands:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

and it is not easy to live with. The people who scare me the most in this milieu are not the hit men and provocateurs:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas

but the naïve newcomers (especially scientists and engineers) who want to rush out, in a field where angels fear to tread, and make free energy happen on their lunch hour or who think they can tinker in their garages and sneak past the Global Controllers, and so forth. Today, more than 99.9% of humanity lives somewhere from layers 0 to 11 in the free energy onion.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

I largely live in layer 12. Along the way to layer 12 and beyond, people usually become distracted by the many sideshows, fall into the pitfalls, and end up snagged on the scarcity-based branch of their choice:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

The demands of taking the Indiana Jones path, for instance, can lead to tunnel vision, because of the focus needed for survival. Organized religion or nationalism, for instance, can be seeming refuges from the storm, but often become prisons. I have not seen many, if any, American free energy activists who have escaped (to a large degree – nobody can overcome it entirely) their nationalistic indoctrination. That indoctrination begins almost in the cradle in the USA, with schoolchildren forced to worship a flag in their first day of school:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#flag

Very few, so far, have proven themselves able or willing to walk the razor’s edge to a comprehensive and productive understanding of the issues. Conspiracism and structuralism are two of the most persistent obstacles to seeing the big picture:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

It took many years of interacting with thousands of people, seeing the innumerable denials, fixations and the like, to begin to understand the situation. Once in a great while, I would meet fellow travelers like Brian O, and when we commiserated, our experiences aligned to a remarkable degree. As Brian said, this is a lonely, lonely journey.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

Most people want easy answers to this conundrum. There aren’t any. At its root, it is the fear/love duality. People who don’t care and are egocentric live in fear. They can’t walk today’s path to free energy. All the pitfalls that I describe are fear reactions, although fear often manifests subtly. Much of it, perhaps most of it, is related to denial of the reality that we live in. Most people deny that the Global Controllers exist or are vigilant, or that they want to keep the scarcity-based paradigm intact, because it encourages greed (which capitalism is based on http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#greed), which is another fear reaction.

Newcomers often believe that their families and friends will welcome the free energy and abundance message (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#telling). Almost without exception, every hip pal who discovered my work and eventually interacted with me had close relatives that were Rush Limbaugh fans or George Bush supporters, and thought that if they introduced them to my work that their eyes would light up in recognition. I have yet to see that happen; usually, the opposite happens, as my work ends up straining or ending their relationships. My most irrational and strident critics are not the Limbaugh fans, but people who consider themselves savvy and progressive. As a group, my most irrational and vicious critics have been my “peers,” – white, American, educated men:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#false

In this small field, people usually deny that their foibles will doom their efforts, believe that they can drag their baggage to the Promised Land, and so on. Perhaps most of all, they deny that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. Who wants to admit that? I sure didn’t. It was the lesson that I resisted the longest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

That is who we signed up with as our fellow travelers, for reasons that the mystics and channels tell us (or some of us may recall from our larger existences), and they may be right. If I am certain of anything, it is this: the average person will begin to wake up to free energy and an abundance-based reality when somebody delivers a free energy machine to their home:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

Until that day happens, trying to reach John Q. Average in his home is a loser. I highly doubt that the stampede strategy will work. That does not mean that I have given up on humanity, but I also realize that they can’t carry the abundance ball right now, not the masses. Many are called and few are chosen.

I’ll take the ETs or Ascended Masters showing up any day and shocking the masses with delight, displaying their wares and playing the mass enlightenment game. I admit my selfishness: I want to live in heaven on earth, or at least see humanity moving in that direction before my lifetime is finished, so that I have a better chance of experiencing it when I return (I am probably not living my last life). However, those potential game-changers have proven to be very shy, and that may be because we need to learn to paddle our own canoe, not have heroes save us from ourselves.

If free energy devices appeared on the market tomorrow, the fun would only begin. As many people as possible will need to begin thinking comprehensively if or when that day arrives:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#education

Understanding the structural and conspiratorial aspects of the free energy conundrum is important. Part of the trick is to not fixate on either pole and realize that both are fear-based aspects of the situation. The Global Controllers can only play their games with a sleeping humanity that plays the victim game and that has collectively, so far, refused to act like creators. And it’s not easy to change when we are mired in scarcity, and the Global Controllers know this well, which is why they have spent more than $100 billion to keep the lid on such scarcity-banishing technologies as free energy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

Protest is a victim-oriented, complaint-based response that is founded on the principle of “they have the power and we do not,” and is another counterproductive response.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#power

A scientific perspective helps. Otherwise, newcomers are quickly distracted by non-solutions such as hydrogen power, biofuels (from corn, plankton, sagebrush, urine, meat processing waste, and so on) and the usual suspects of alternative energy: wind, direct solar, tides, etc. The ZPF is orders of magnitude beyond those “solutions,” and the Global Controllers know it well. In no other area is the pot watched more closely, so that it never comes to a boil. Some loose cannon members of the club have demonstrated part of their trove to a highly select few.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

However, with scientific training comes scientistic indoctrination, and the various flavors of ideological conditioning that scientists receive also prevents them from being much use to the free energy effort, and they, collectively, are one of its biggest obstacles, as incredible as that may seem:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#scientists

A high profile activist, whose name is known to most of this forum’s members, once wrote me, after reading my “personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity” realization: “You got that right!”

It might be the booby prize of playing at the high levels. However, personal integrity is also the world’s most precious commodity, and I believe that it would not take very much of it, in some kind of concentrated form, to push humanity over the top. However, I came to doubt that the hundred heroes approach had a chance, because there were not a hundred to find:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I still am looking for the nugget of personal integrity that can do it, but I am not asking anybody to risk their lives, but to just become aware. I am trying to amass a nugget that is larger but less dense. If enough people understood how our world really worked, how the human journey always has and always will ride atop the energy situation and how close we are to having an abundance-based economy and all that can come with it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

maybe we have a chance. I hope that it will be low-level enough to where the Global Controllers do not feel the need to go nuclear, but it might form enough of a pool of heart-centered sentience where the Indian Joneses have a chance, or better yet, retire, because they are no longer needed to save the day. And, yes, they will need a period of adjustment. I would gladly help build The Indiana Jones Retirement Home. It might be built across the street from the Global Controller Rehabilitation Center.

I have been performing my research over the past few years in the hopes of making a presentation that will help people begin thinking in comprehensive fashion. I see it as a key to developing that theoretical pool of heart-centered sentience. Also, a comprehensive perspective is never wasted. It may seem of little practical use initially, but it not only can help humanity stay on course if we turn the corner; on our soul’s journey, achieving such perspectives while living in physical reality goes a long way toward achieving its reasons for incarnating.

This is not subject matter for quick-study artists. Even for those who have read my entire site (and I have heard from plenty of those over the years, and I am sure it was small fraction of those that did, and I thank you all – every writer’s desire is to be read), it might take many years for the overall meaning to sink into your bones, and leavened with your experiences, you then develop your own comprehensive perspective:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

and do not need to hear from people like me anymore, although keeping in touch can be rewarding and comforting, because you will be a freak in this world, harboring bizarre notions such as practical abundance.

The responses from enthusiasts of different persuasions in this thread give a mere hint of the million directions that people try to drag this subject matter into in public forums, with either the trolls eventually reigning, the conversation disappearing into a million rabbit holes or wrecked in other ways. “Three-ring circus” barely begins to describe it. Staying on the comprehensive even-keel is vanishingly rare, but I am going to try it out here. If this subject material was an easy study, we would have had publicly-available free energy long ago.

I appreciate the sense of urgency to “do something,” and energy is the big leverage point, but this is not a task for the impatient or the ungrounded. I watched a close, comprehensive pal go off the deep end over HP's Gulf Oil Spill last year. There are many casualties in this field, and I hope that you do not become one of them.

Best wishes,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2011 at 00:08.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (1st February 2011), Fractalius (30th January 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Kindling (2nd February 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Luke (29th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), OneOfThePeople (30th January 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (1st February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Last year, I was invited to swim with wild dolphins, so I did.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#dolphins

It was probably like my UFO experiences:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

where the first one can’t be repeated, and I will be frustrated if I try. I probably should just be grateful for the show and go my way. I have friends who swim with dolphins across the world, and visiting with the dolphin community was educational. Most whom I encountered were largely accomplished professionals and other achievers who bagged it all to hang out with dolphins, while others were highly accomplished scientists who studied them. They have great respect for dolphins, treat them as peers, and I listened to first-person accounts of their sentience, ability to read minds and how they could heal with their song. My encounter was so over-the-top, immediately after doing my “Wade’s World” rap with my guide on the shore, that he believed that that they responded to it. Apparently, it is all in the attitude. A joyful, respectful desire for the encounter is what they respond to, whether they are ETs or dolphins.

I am on day twenty-two of a fast right now, and early in this fast, I was lying in bed, in the blissful, half-awake state that accompanies my fasts. I began having a vision of a whale and a future world somewhere around the midpoint between today’s world and the heavenly one that Roads visited:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

I was “just” imagining it. My goal was creating a vision of a possible future, similar to that one that I did earlier in the thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post97564

As I imagined, it, I also imagined a name that I made up, but I later found that it is a real, if uncommon, name. So, without further preamble…

Ileah and the Whale

Ileah brought her children to that day’s class. Ileah’s husband was visiting a Martian colony, and the whale asked Ileah to bring her children to that day’s lesson. He regularly made that request, with somewhat predictable timing. The classes were held wherever the whale, which Ileah called Somborne, was. Ileah could always find Somborne, as he relayed his location to her mind, wherever she was on Earth. Somborne was a teacher whale. Many thousands of teacher whales roamed Earth’s oceans. The human pupils traveled for their lessons, wherever the whales might be. Dolphins often accompanied them, who learned from the teacher whales in their own way. That day, however, was for Somborne to teach Ileah and her children.

When Ileah first began learning from Somborne, she swam with him in tropical waters. Physical contact was important during the initial lessons. But today he swam near the Arctic, taking the routes of his ancestors. Somborne, like many teacher whales, no longer needed to eat. They received their sustenance in other ways. Somborne stated that while his ancestor’s oceanic routes were no longer necessary for nourishment, he enjoyed the journey.

Ileah lived with her family in a community in South America, although people rarely used that archaic geographic term anymore. Ileah’s family relocated fairly regularly, as was typical. Because of the ease of communication and travel (as compared to the days before free energy and other advanced technologies were revealed more than one hundred years ago), humanity was really one large community, even those living in off-Earth colonies or visiting humanity’s close relatives in other star systems.

As humanity awoke during the Change Times, and extra-terrestrial and subterranean species made their presence known, it quickly became evident that cetaceans were far more than aquatic mammals. No life form was taken for granted any longer, but cetaceans were more than humanity’s peers. As humans began interacting openly with cetaceans, whales helped people remember important aspects of their heritage and inherent abilities, as well as teaching them ways of thinking and being that were previously unknown.

In Arctic waters, wearing water suits was an option, but today, Ileah and her children, a boy and girl of less than ten years, used a water craft. Familiar sights and sounds accompanied their descent to meet Somborne. The family greeted Somborne in a chorus, and Somborne’s song replied. He rose toward the surface and swam next to their craft. The craft’s sides were clear, seeming to its occupants as if they were swimming freely, if warmly, for Arctic waters. As Somborne swam close, their eyes met. Such contact was still important, but Somborne’s greeting was also received in their minds and hearts. More than any of Earth’s species, including humans, whales were masters of the mind.

Today’s lesson was a common one: learning multidimensional thinking. A century ago, as whales began teaching humans, the holographic nature of cetacean thought, particularly the thought processes of Great Whales, was incomprehensible at first. However, humans in close contact with whales not only began thinking differently, their thoughts and emotions began unifying. It was not an easily described process, but humans training with whales were evidently changed, and often dramatically. Their intuitive abilities flourished, and their ability to feel love was greatly enhanced, as well as an enormous increase of what was once considered intellectual ability. What was called “intelligence” before the Change Times became one of many relics of that primitive epoch, however necessary it may have been. The greatest thinkers of those old times used only tiny portions of their potential. The teacher whales helped open horizons of thought and being that humans were only beginning to explore.

Ileah’s children had been receiving Somborne’s lessons since infancy. If children had whale training while young, they could manifest astonishing, if still barely understood, abilities. Somborne chose Ileah for training before her children were born, which was becoming a more common practice among teacher whales. As they communed near the ocean’s surface, Somborne stated that the day’s lesson was for “deep” work. Going deep into the mind was somehow related to going deep into the ocean, at least for lessons that whales taught. Their craft could descend to the bottom of any ocean with ease, but Somborne still needed to breathe, so their descents were relatively modest but adequate for the lessons.

Somborne dove toward the depths with the craft alongside. Ileah and her children assumed their learning state, with their eyes closed, as their minds entered a kaleidoscope of multidimensional thought and feeling. Much of their learning was beyond what their conscious minds grasped, but that was normal and expected. The lessons altered their awareness in ways that sometimes became evident only during subsequent dreams. The effects on their waking minds and emotional states could be spectacular for some lessons, and subtle for others. As they descended, Somborne’s teaching became more “condensed.” Ileah’s breathing became deep and slow, as did her children’s. Their thoughts became quieter, yet their minds and emotions also expanded. Memories of other existences were recalled, in other incarnations and between them, sometimes in non-humanoid bodies. Information entered their minds and was assembled in ways considered “impossible” a few generations ago, but was now accepted as a necessary development on the path of humanity’s growing awareness.

Somborne had a particular lesson to impart about being on that day, which could only be received at the deepest state that their relationship allowed. It could not all be received consciously, but enough was consciously available that its import was obvious. That day’s lesson was one of the “big ones” that they sometimes received. As Ileah felt her mind and heart join during the lesson, she knew that it would take months to fully integrate it. She opened one eye. They had gone so deeply that the waters were in deep twilight. Somborne floated next to their craft, and she gazed into his eye in recognition and gratitude for their day’s lesson. Somborne’s eye had its typically wise expression that only hinted at his depth of multidimensional perception. Ileah could see the faint glow of his body, related to how he received his nutrition. The glow became more evident during their lessons, and it seemed to come from the same source that powered human civilization. It was a divine energy that only highly accomplished mystics were familiar with, before the Change Times. In Ileah’s time, that energy was understood to come from the Creator; all humans were familiar with its hum, and teacher whales much more so. It was a loving energy whose sentience was discernable, to some degree, by all humans. All Earthly life resonated with that energy, too, in ways that were new and delightful.

The teacher whales informed humanity that they would be available to teach as long as humanity needed them. After that, their presence would diminish, but some would always accompany Earth on her journey, and their relationship with humanity would reach another octave that was as of yet unfathomable.

After long minutes, Somborne returned to the surface. Their day’s lesson was not yet complete, but the heart of it was. A few hours later, they returned home after their happy farewells, in a trip lasting a few minutes. In the days that followed, they experienced that familiar state, as their minds and hearts assimilated what they experienced far below the ocean’s surface, under Somborne’s tutelage. Ileah’s husband would take the children to their next lesson. About once a year, the entire family swam with Somborne in tropical seas, as well as many members of their community. In those times, the line dividing family and community would have seemed odd and even invisible to people living before the Change Times, as all of humanity was a community in Ileah’s lifetime.

I am not sure where that came from, but I see it as a practical vision of what can be. It is a little different than my nuts-and-bolts visions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

but no less real to me, as far as what could lie ahead for humanity, if we turn the corner.

Sometimes I get to write a fun one.

Best wishes for a Sunday,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th April 2011 at 00:44.

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (30th January 2011), CdnSirian (20th February 2013), filsmyth (1st February 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Isthatso (1st August 2011), Krishna (20th June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Laura Elina (3rd January 2012), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), Luke (30th January 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), penn (14th February 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), vibrations (1st February 2011), witchy1 (1st February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #175
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

I can only say WOW ...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

28. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Glad that you enjoyed it, Luke.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (20th June 2016), Yoda (6th February 2011)

30. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello. This is my first post in the new forum -- and as my posts in 'Avalon 1' were made by an earlier, somewhat less-evolved version of myself, I would ask that anyone perusing posts by 'fil' there will mark the dates of those postings and, with kindness, be assured that I am always a work-in-progress...

While I've been aware that some things of importance have likely been discussed in these spaces, it wasn't until I received a link to this thread from Wade that I applied for membership...

I may be unique among Avalon members in having devoured Wade's entire original site years ago, beginning with the one titled Fluoridation: A Horror Story (as I was looking to end fluoridation locally, and needed convincing material). Later, I found his new site and did my best to catch up. If I haven't read absolutely everything there I'd be surprised -- but let's say 99%...

About 2 years ago I managed to make contact... Yes and since then I have contacted other Camelot witnesses and interviewees (Bill and Kerry too), with varying results...

--

If readers are to comprehend where I'm coming from, I'll have to give some background -- so bear with me:

It wasn't until 2000 that I gained regular internet access. My first e-mail address was antigravity1@... ('antigravity' was already taken on that server). I had already surmised that 'antigravity' and 'free energy' were related, and my main focus early on was to look for anything and everything I could find about these subjects. To my horror, what I found was that certain technological discoveries were being suppressed with extreme prejudice. Having read a biography of Nikola Tesla much earlier, I found an account on Keelynet about how he demonstrated and attempted to promote free energy in 1931.

Imagine how different our lives would be, if that long ago our world had embraced this -- as it had already embraced many of his other inventions, from alternating current to radio (Marconi used 17 of Tesla's patents to make his famous transatlantic broadcast) and radar (which was only implemented by the British in WWII, and deliberately hobbled at Pearl Harbor). As I came to realize, thanks in part to Wade's many pages, later on, there was and remains a dark force bent not only on suppression of technology but suppression of other ideas...

JFK was assassinated for a number of reasons, chief among them possibly being that he advocated a switch back to the US dollar being backed by something of actual value (silver, I think it was). If you have a silver dollar (actually made of silver) with his face on it, it's worth more than $1, incrementally as time goes by...

John Lennon was getting 'too big for his britches'. Better that he be marginally martyrized, perhaps, than to let him continue. He knew what was up, at least to a significant degree, and wasn't shy about using his celebrity to help spread awareness...

My father worked for the military contracting division of Westinghouse in the 1960s: http://www.cheniere.org/misc/minuteman.htm

Mom packed up her 6 kids (having to acquire a driver's license in secret) and left him in 1971 (I was 4). He'd been drinking excessively, abusing her, and had a mistress. Most of this could easily have been the result of an active effort to ruin his life, a method I have come to understand was standard practice. Later he was prescribed a drug supposedly to combat alcoholism, that caused neurological damage resulting in a palsy and slurred speech, ironically making him appear to the uninitiated as though he was drunk, all the time.

On the occasion of my 12th birthday, I was summoned to meet with him (received a gift of 'cold cash', $100 that had been kept in his freezer)... He had on hand a circuit model, built on a block of wood. It was a model only, and not a working circuit, because as he said he could not afford all the components. He said it was IMPORTANT, but gave up trying to explain it after having to tell me what a diode was (hey, I was 12).

When I put what I had found on the internet together with my own memories, I realized Dad (who passed when I was 19 and he was only 51, supposedly from lung cancer, in a Veteran's Administration hospital) had been a victim of suppression-with-extreme-prejudice. If he tried to show me this on my 12th birthday, one has to wonder how much he attempted to share with others...

I gained a new respect for him, and began to actively communicate with him in spirit -- in a new-to-me, untested manner. Have since felt that he managed to impart what he intended (and managed to connect with me, which was 'unfinished business'), and has been able to 'move on'...

Meanwhile I had, by default, become Sterling Allan's campaign manager for his (purely symbolic) write-in Presidential bid. I quickly learned that only 6 of the 50 States in 'America' supported write-in candidates, and that it would take monumental efforts to get any 3rd-party candidate on the ballot in the other 44. We tried, a little, to establish a party... No, I didn't agree with all his ideas -- but the experience taught me quite a bit about how incredibly biased the system was about letting anyone other than a Republican or Democrat be given even the slimmest of chances at attaining the Presidency.

No, it is NOT true that 'anyone can grow up to be President'. It has become a puppet position, with vetting from an early age. Sterling Allan was, and remains, a free energy advocate -- or DOES he? His site, referenced earlier in this thread, last I checked was pretty useless -- one could not learn anything of significance from it, only be reminded of the futility of pursuing FE (free energy).

Yet I was inspired, and being unable to find a related movement at the time created a Yahoo group for what I called then, for lack of a better name, the 'Unified Settlement' (as we are all settled here on Earth, and need to become unified). It had its own site for about a year, hosted by a friend in South Africa -- but then the site went down, under extremely questionable circumstances. I still do not know exactly what happened, but it sounded very bad indeed -- and I have only been in sporadic, superficial contact with that host since then...

Concurrent with my decision to move the group from Yahoo (out of distrust) to Google, the name was changed from 'Unified Settlement' to 'Nation of Earth', as I had begun to describe it as A nation (in the tribal sense) of Earth...

This resulted, later, in a Katrina survivor (I tried to warn him) and member of that Google group offering up his limited hosting capabilities for a new Nation of Earth domain piggybacking on his 'Fated to End Sometime' member site, which has been live since October 2008: http://earthnation.fatedtoend.com/ It still consists largely of my own rantings...

More recently I have created a facebook page and a group around the Nation of Earth, seemingly pointless, still more recently the Global Unity Movement group on the facebook. How much this is preaching to the choir, and not reaching minds with new ideas, is yet to be seen.

If you're on the facebook (I call it that after having seen The Social Network), you can find me as 'Fil Smyth' (as it requires 2 names and arbitrarily capitalizes them, so I cannot be 'filsmyth' there, as I am almost everywhere else).

My introduction has taken up so much space, I'll leave it to the next to give my current thoughts.

Stay crunchy.
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

31. The Following User Says Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

steven69 (17th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #178
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Luke, you took the words right out of my mouth.......... WOW. Wade you are an inspiration. Thank you so very much

Karen

33. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

...Why do I say "Stay crunchy"?

A while back I managed to gain regular contact with Ronald Jenkees, at first through comments and PMs on YouTube. An online friendship ensued, with enough trust on his part to send me unreleased tracks. The crunchiness in question was related to a level of audio distortion on a particular track, a later version of which he named Stay Crunchy on his 2nd CD. When I asked if he would consider composing an anthem for the Nation of Earth, he replied with "Why don't you just use 'Stay Crunchy'?" -- and now that earlier version, unavailable anywhere else, is streamable from every page on the Nation of Earth site. There is also a Simpsons reference to staying crunchy (in milk), but never mind that for now...

I offered Wade a secure forum on that site, set it up as well as I could, for the discussion that is now happening HERE -- but this is a much better place for it (and didn't exist yet back then).

No, my ego is not bruised. There is only so much one can expect in setting up a site based on the obscure notion of grassroots global unity, especially with slackerly efforts to promote it, run until recently out of a friend's pantry (seriously -- I was there, and saw it).

I am very pleased with how the discussion has gone so far, and at the moment have no questions for Wade.

However I would like to address the issue of dimensions, and how we speak about them:

The first 3 dimensions are of space, and the 4th is time. We are already living in a world of 4 measurable dimensions. If there is a 5th dimension, to my mind it is one of vibrational frequency -- and this is something that is difficult at best for us to measure at this point. Some who speak about a '4th dimension' as opposed to the '3rd dimension' we supposedly inhabit must not be in full comprehension of the word, 'dimension'. A regular movie is already in 3D, as it is a series of 2D representations moving through time, and a '3D' movie is an attempt to push back the barrier of 2D in each frame...

There must be some kind of confusion at work here, possibly connected to numbered levels of vibrational frequency, or 'phases'. One can imagine that there are levels, like musical octaves, of vibrational frequency, and that we as Humans on the surface of Earth are largely confined, currently, to the 3rd level or 'density'. Maybe if we can raise our frequencies by an 'octave', we can achieve Level 4. Is that 'ascension'?

I've read of increasing one's vibrational frequency, notably in a book by one Philip Smith (not me) titled Walking Through Walls. It is supposedly by doing so that we achieve altered states of consciousness and 'enhanced' abilities...

We already live within whatever dimensions may exist, even if we do not perceive them. Everyone is already in 5D (or up to 11D or 23D, however many dimensions of existence we may currently be unable to perceive and/or measure).

Kerry Cassidy may have it right, when she speaks of us currently experiencing the 3rd 'Density' (of vibrational frequency).

I personally think that we may be experiencing a next level up, in our dreams...

[more later]
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

34. The Following User Says Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

steven69 (17th March 2011)

35. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

We have all been waiting for you......Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 535 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 109 509 535 LastLast