Page 29 of 535 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 129 529 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #561
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Ol’ Roy:

Thanks for reading and listening. I write a little about my encounter with Gates here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

Chasing after the rich is one of the first things that almost everybody thinks of, understandably. It is normal to think that if the rich would just shake loose a few bucks, FE would be a downhill racer. Oh, don’t I wish, but reality has always proven to be starkly different. That is a big subject and I am not sure where to start, but I will try. I once met a billionaire who came to our offices in Boston, and Dennis has met a number of billionaires on his journey, and some have talked pretty big. None have ever been helpful. I have also heard of the nightmares that other FE aspirants experienced as the rich got involved. Almost nobody ever got rich due to saintly qualities, especially the “philanthropists.” A long time ago, a member of one of Dennis’s organizations met with a Rockefeller heir for lunch, and the heir said that he did not know of one dynastic wealth fortune that was built honestly.

Brian O’s encounter with that high-tech “philanthropist” long ago was instructive:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#oleary

Because none of the dynastic fortunes were made honestly, the motivation is already tainted, if sometimes subtly. When I have seen and heard of the rich getting involved, they end up corrupting the cause with their agenda. That has happened countess times in “progressive” causes, where the cause ends up seeing things their donor’s way. Some are outright Astroturf organizations:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#coalition

while others just get “bought” by some “benefactor” and become tools for a financial play:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#protest

It is called “activist capture.” Environmental organizations are particularly obtuse on the FE front, as I discovered long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

Most of that obtuseness is the hair-shirt mentality, but there is also the capture by the “philanthropists” and other self-serving sellouts that make those orgs not only ineffective, but sometimes actually fakes. Alden Bryant was the hippest environmentalist that I ever met. He was a fellow founding member of NEM:

http://www.newenergymovement.org/founders.php

At significant levels, Alden got it. He understood the organized suppression and even worked to try to spring some from jail who got the Dennis-style treatment. He also worked with Yull Brown. Alden was the father of the Rio Summit about twenty years ago, and knew all the big names of environmentalism, usually on a first-name basis. But, he was about to have a rude awakening as he tried to get the Sierra Club, Greenpeace and the like involved in NEM. No takers. They were all stuck in Level 2 or Level 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

for those that had not been captured and were Potemkin environmental organizations anymore.

The point of the forgoing is that even “do-gooder” organizations have been chased after, many times, without success. Capitalist “philanthropists” are an even weaker bet. Bill Gates did not do any of his “philanthropic” work until he got married. Melinda is the force behind their “philanthropist” activity, and it is a very strange philanthropy. The Gates Foundation is invested in all sorts of nasty businesses, but the financial return is good. Activists have tried to get them to invest in green, humanitarian businesses (as if there really are many of them), and the Gateses just shrug it off. Bill himself openly admits that profit-seeking is behind his “philanthropy,” as those beneficiaries will eventually become customers (he was probably referring to Microsoft products, and that angle has been mentioned independently for many years, as Gates “gives away” Microsoft software, trying to build brand loyalty for almost no cost, and it is not like those kids could afford Microsoft products, anyway, so it is a cost-free way to build brand-loyalty in potential customers, and makes for burnishing that “philanthropist” image). I am highly skeptical of his vaccination campaigns:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#vaccination

Basically, the rich capitalists, even those who seemed to be idealists, like the Google Boys, have ended up being a huge distraction to FE aspirants, and if anybody ever really succeeds in getting their involvement, they would probably eventually wish that they had not. Their involvement would likely be another version of the Golden Handcuffs. I have heard tales of household-name “philanthropists” getting involved in FE and totally wrecking the ventures with their power-and-control games. Those are situations where Godzilla watches from a distance and lets nature take its course, never having to lift a claw. It really is not that hard to keep the lid on FE. The aspirants and their “allies” unwittingly do most of Godzilla’s work for him, as hard as that may be to believe.

I mentioned it in one of my interviews with Scott that when Greer hung out with Laurance Rockefeller, it became evident that Rocky was surrounded by people who ensured that he was never really going to be a fly in the ointment to the Global Controllers’ programs. He basically got to play with his navel a lot, but was never going to be allowed to do anything productive outside of the world domination paradigm. Greer has mentioned other rich people who poked their nose into FE, to be either subtly or pointedly dissuaded from getting involved.

I also talked in one of Scott’s interviews about a rich man who came to our facility in Ventura just before they lowered the boom on us:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

The Big Boys have their carrot-and-stick methods of suppression honed to a science, and when a rich man gets involved, even with innocuous stuff like a windmill facility, they send him scurrying along back to his mansion pretty quickly. If they have to put a horse’s head in his bed for him to get the message, they will.

Money is a big illusion. It only buys a person’s effort. That is all that money has ever done and ever will do. It is only an accounting mechanism. When people think that money will solve the FE conundrum, they are admitting that nobody will help out unless they are being paid to. If you stand back and think about that, what a damning thing to say. However, so far, it has ruefully proven to be true. People like Brian and Greer and even Dennis still chase after the rich from time-to-time. I lost interest in that avenue long ago.

I watched Dennis vacillate on that issue many times over a twenty-year period. The rich came and went, with their promises and bluster, but the only person who ever helped Dennis along was John Q. Public. Dennis has consequently tried for mass movement efforts, and has made more headway on that front than anybody else ever has, but plenty of pitfalls attend that path, too.

Chasing after the rich is another aspect of the conundrum, and a huge time-waster, as far as I have seen.

To what Sandy and Phoenix are exchanging about, on solution pursuit, that is a good idea, and what I do on my site plenty. However, every time the FE conversation gets going, it seems to have to cycle through all the dead ends that people suggest. There are innumerable pitfalls:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

and dead ends:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#potholes

Many very worthy aspirants have tried all of those avenues, many times, without success. That is why this is a conundrum!

I could do another post on people approaching the government, but not this morning. Nobody is going to help but us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th May 2011 at 14:54.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th May 2011), Jendayi (12th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), Ol' Roy (10th May 2011), sandy (9th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #562
    Thanks

Hi:

One last post before I begin my work week (the next couple of months promise to be somewhat less taxing, at least at the office, and I hope to get good progress done on that essay), on the “philanthropist” topic. When I hung out with James Gilliland:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

it quickly became obvious that James was real and had been around the block a few times with his The Ranch activity. During our chats, he mentioned that “philanthropist” subject and how the ultra-rich had come to see UFOs fly overhead and went home very impressed. But when the so-called “humanitarians” got involved, it always ended up badly, and James told me the following joke:

“If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?”

When he told that joke, it was obvious that he had poignant encounters with the rich and famous “philanthropists,” too. They are not who they may appear to be. Dennis had numerous encounters with the billionaire “philanthropists,” and when he has told me how some of it went, my thought was, “Those are some real sick people.” While somebody like Bill Gates refreshingly stands in the popcorn line at the theatre and nobody notices him, dressed about like I was (except for what were obviously very expensive shoes, and I am not sure what they were made of, but I am guessing that it was alligator, but I could be wrong), the rich and famous, and I include A-level rock stars and their estates in that milieu, are not a bunch of big-hearted do-gooders, and for the very few that may be, if they poke their nose into FE, they are quickly dissuaded from further involvement, either subtly or dramatically (if they do not take the misdirection or subtle hints, then the message becomes more frank). The vast majority of such “philanthropists,” if they get involved, are either part of a clandestine effort to ruin it (rarely), or their power and control games easily wreck the efforts and shatter lives (by far the primary dynamic), unwittingly doing Godzilla’s work for him.

On approaching the government, I talked some about it with my interviews with Scott. I have spoken at DOE hearings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

and helped Brian O write a proposal to the DOE:

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

But it was always the Dennises and Brians who wanted to do that (they were both deeply imprinted with American nationalism), and I was just their spear carrier. Approaching the world’s governments is usually worse than a dead-end. I have seen some even approach the Pentagon. Talk about walking into the lion’s den. They lived to tell about it, but that is about the most naďve approach imaginable, I am sorry to say. The world does not work like that.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (9th May 2011), Jendayi (12th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), Ol' Roy (10th May 2011), sandy (9th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #563
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi everyone,

I had a few comments I wanted to write about but then I got a phone call just now from my boss that I think is far more pertinent. My boss is a young guy, with contacts in the field, but no actual relavent experience. I work for him on a consultant/per project basis.

So just now he calls and says he has a new position opening up for a service technician, with a truck and on call. I reminded him that we have already talked about that and I thought I had made it clear that I was not interested in full time employment. I was honest again, I told him it would not work out, that eventually we would get in a big fright and I would quit. I told him again that I was committed to helping him succeed, but not in the capacity of employee.

Then he starts bitching about how hard it is to find good workers, etc. I said, well that's your job - you picked it. He says, ya, and I hate it. I replied by saying that is why I work the way I do, because the normal, full-time, work hard, sun-up-to-sun-down, slog it out till you're 65 then retire, scenario was unacceptable to me. And he says that he knows I have simple tastes but he needs his Masserati and villa in the south of France (literally what he said). He says its hard for him to "go without" because a couple of his friends from high school have become very successful and so he has to live with the opulence basically in his face. And he's greedy, he wants that lifestyle, too. So I just threw in a question about how is his friends' home life? He said they were having troubles: lots of drama, kids into drugs, wives indifferent, and both were having affairs. I said, exactly, that is what you have to sacrifice, in most cases, in order to be successful. For me the price is too high. He wanted to argue that he would never do those things or allow his family to fall apart. I just replied that you say that now, probably your friends said the same thing at your stage. I said that the family disruption is the cost of success, all too often. It would not be something you could control, if you want to be successful, because your business will demand more and more of your attention. He did agree but said he had no choice, for now. So I said I was available next week to get the project started and on track down at the power plant.

I remember when I was nineteen I set the goal of making a million dollars quick and then retiring to write my books. Not three months went by, on my very first full-time job, when I decided that goal was unattainable in any practical way short of coming up with some invention or other lucrative financial boon or turning to crime. I decided then that I would never become a millionaire by working at a job. And I decided to not work myself to the bone just to survive but find little ways to implement my official income to reduce the time I would need to work. Not long after I reprioritized my needs and wants to some degree to bring it in line with my projected income. I gave up entirely on the brand loyalty thingie. I saw right through their bells and whistles ploy, their bait and switch manouver, their high pressure sales tactics and remained mostly immune from such means of parting me from my money. I see now I learned early to make do with less and altered my beliefs accordingly.

The salient point to me is that I came out of my formative years, fresh from my schooling with the idea of becoming a millionaire - of working hard at a job, day in and day out, month after year ... But at what point would any one become a millionaire doing that? Never. Where did I get that idea? That's my next area of discovery. Right now I'm wondering are there others with this type of mindset coming into the workforce? My boss seems to attest to it, and I know others. Just how prevelent is this idea?

This question hits at the root of the matter, I think. It unveils the extent of the control exherted upon us and the indoctrination of the young into a scarcity paradigm is virtually an iron-clad method of producing compliant, apathetic societal members.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 9th May 2011 at 21:33.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), sandy (9th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #564
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi everyone,

I had a few comments I wanted to write about but then I got a phone call just now from my boss that I think is far more pertinent. My boss is a young guy, with contacts in the field, but no actual relavent experience. I work for him on a consultant/per project basis.

So just now he calls and says he has a new position opening up for a service technician, with a truck and on call. I reminded him that we have already talked about that and I thought I had made it clear that I was not interested in full time employment. I was honest again, I told him it would not work out, that eventually we would get in a big fright and I would quit. I told him again that I was committed to helping him succeed, but not in the capacity of employee.

Then he starts bitching about how hard it is to find good workers, etc. I said, well that's your job - you picked it. He says, ya, and I hate it. I replied by saying that is why I work the way I do, because the normal, full-time, work hard, sun-up-to-sun-down, slog it out till you're 65 then retire, scenario was unacceptable to me. And he says that he knows I have simple tastes but he needs his Masserati and villa in the south of France (literally what he said). He says its hard for him to "go without" because a couple of his friends from high school have become very successful and so he has to live with the opulence basically in his face. And he's greedy, he wants that lifestyle, too. So I just threw in a question about how is his friends' home life? He said they were having troubles: lots of drama, kids into drugs, wives indifferent, and both were having affairs. I said, exactly, that is what you have to sacrifice, in most cases, in order to be successful. For me the price is too high. He wanted to argue that he would never do those things or allow his family to fall apart. I just replied that you say that now, probably your friends said the same thing at your stage. I said that the family disruption is the cost of success, all too often. It would not be something you could control, if you want to be successful, because your business will demand more and more of your attention. He did agree but said he had no choice, for now. So I said I was available next week to get the project started and on track down at the power plant.

I remember when I was nineteen I set the goal of making a million dollars quick and then retiring to write my books. Not three months went by, on my very first full-time job, when I decided that goal was unattainable in any practical way short of coming up with some invention or other lucrative financial boon or turning to crime. I decided then that I would never become a millionaire by working at a job. And I decided to not work myself to the bone just to survive but find little ways to implement my official income to reduce the time I would need to work. Not long after I reprioritized my needs and wants to some degree to bring it in line with my projected income. I gave up entirely on the brand loyalty thingie. I saw right through their bells and whistles ploy, their bait and switch manouver, their high pressure sales tactics and remained mostly immune from such means of parting me from my money. I see now I learned early to make do with less and altered my beliefs accordingly.

The salient point to me is that I came out of my formative years, fresh from my schooling with the idea of becoming a millionaire - of working hard at a job, day in and day out, month after year ... But at what point would any one become a millionaire doing that? Never. Where did I get that idea? That's my next area of discovery. Right now I'm wondering are there others with this type of mindset coming into the workforce? My boss seems to attest to it, and I know others. Just how prevelent is this idea?

This question hits at the root of the matter, I think. It unveils the extent of the control exherted upon us and the indoctrination of the young into a scarcity paradigm is virtually an iron-clad method of producing compliant, apathetic societal members.
    Dear Ernie,

Very good points and yes the indoctrination truly goes deep within our society. There is a plus side happening though IMHO. The dark side appears to be winning however this darkness is causing people to look for some light>>>>>>any light. Your ability to talk with that business guy about his companies workforce concerns, facilitated a light to be exposed. One maybe he is not ready to aspire to attain as yet, but one which has him looking and listening just the same. My own son (only child) has this mindset and is so stuck in the material world and ego, it breaks my heart. So I continue to love him from afar until the day comes when he may want contact and help in finding some light. I believe one day this will happen.

Trouble is brewing everywhere and much of humanity is starting to wonder what is going on!! We can see it around the world in many places. Here in North America it is not quite as apparent, but will be soon, as we all know. The days of us who have had the privilege to live in a part of the world with an abundant lifestyle, are quickly changing for many. Ideals of what comfort are being reassessed out of necessity for those who have or are about to lose their homes and or jobs, etc.

Thank God their are still some people who do have integrity and common sense as those will be the ones who can lead the way to FE awareness, potentials, and it's eventual reality. You may just be one of those people

Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed your post.
    Last edited by sandy; 9th May 2011 at 23:04.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #565
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

What you are encountering is pervasive, especially in a world of scarcity. I live in the Bill Gates bubble, and everybody above me in my company has become a multi-millionaire or is about to (it is one big Revenge of the Nerds episode), with our CEOs centi-millionaires. In high tech, it is still young and relatively innocent, so talent can get you there, not as much on who you know, like it can be on Wall Street and elsewhere. But really, none of us are really "worth it," not compared to the rest of humanity. Steeply hierarchical economic/political/social systems are the norm in a scarcity-based world. Bill Gates used to be "worth" the poorest half of humanity. That is about the most surreal statistic that I can think of, to describe our collective plight. But outside of those "hot spots," where the sharks are increasingly circling, it is a pipedream sold to the youth, but everybody wants a piece of it.

I remember several years ago reading that fully one-third of teenage African-American boys believed that they would make a living as a professional athlete, and their parents believed it at about the same rate. I was a college athlete, and knew some who "made it" as professionals, but they were very rare. I have a permanent back injury from that athletic foolishness. Other friends tried going pro, but fortunately had college degrees to fall back on. The reality is that 1-in-5,000 of those teenage black boys will become professionals, and even then about 1% of those will successfully live the rest of their lives on their athlete's earnings. I am sure that you have heard the stories of today's professional athletes grossing more than $100 million in their careers, to be flat broke even before their careers are over. That is off-the-scale insane, but most lottery winners end up the same way. What a horrible con job foisted by society on those black teenage boys. Their other role models and road to wealth are as drug dealers.

Similarly, I have written that I lived in LA and half of my friends and family were in entertainment. In some ways, it was like if people were raised in fishing villages, they became fishermen. Many of my friends and family ended up in entertainment because that was where the jobs were, but few became marquee names and I have helped support some of my aspiring Hollywood friends and family over the years. One Hollywood has been used to sleep on my couch. But everybody wants to be a star, and all manner of fake and flake flocked there:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/bragg.htm

In a world of scarcity where egocentrism rules, this craziness persists, while the would-be FE heroes try to carry humanity on their backs.

For the rest of the West, they are Orwell's proles,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#orwell

whose job is to follow orders. Capitalism is an ideology founded upon greed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#greed

In the USA, the Reagan years were when greed truly became a virtue, Gordon Gecko-style. I lived in LA then, and it was amazing to witness the attitudes. I was a fish very out of water. As a somewhat humorous aside but related directly to your query, in the late 1980s, there were quite a few victories over "organized crime." The biggest organized crime syndicate runs the planet, but those Italians and friends, the lower level players (I could tell a funny story about how the Big Boys look at them, but not now), got taken down back then. The corporations squeezed the mob out of Vegas, and a bunch of wise guys sold each other out to the prosecution. Anyway, back in the late 1980s, I read an interview with a "Mustache Pete" type, a retired gangster. He was lamenting about what was happening. He said something like, "When I was coming up, we had respect, we had omerta, and it was a good life. Now, all that the young hoods coming up want to do is make a million dollars as fast as possible." When a gangster pines for the "good old days" before greed totally took over, that is a pretty bald indicator of where my society was heading. If anything, it is worse today. What a world the young stand to inherit! No wonder we see all of the dysfunction in today's youth. Life manning the fry machine – not too many kids want to grow up to do that.

The gulf between the haves and have nots continues to widen. No wonder the boys all want to become stars, and those who "make it" only piss away all that they make, and quickly. Living a "normal" life is some kind of doom to them, and it is easy to see why.

People close to me have taken your path, and they are doing the work. Two of them sleep in trees (no kidding) and they can just about fit all of their possessions on their backs. For lifestyles like that, they can live pretty richly and are doing lots of spiritual growing. However, a vow of abundance, not of poverty, is the one I would like to see being made in the world. In Star Trek, whatever they want, they have, and nobody hoards "possessions."

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#trek

With FE, that world can come into view, and quickly. Seems like something worthwhile to pursue.

Best,

Wade

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Sandy:

All I have to say to your post is amen.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th May 2011 at 23:13.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #566
    Thanks

Hi Phoneix,

Sent you a post with an idea, check it out and see what you think

12. Link to Post #567
    Ilie Pandia

After going through Wade's web site and his posts here I believe there is another reason why rich people would not help someone develop FE.

It's like you go to them and say: "Hey, could you invest some money in this device that will make your 'wealth' obsolete and totally change your life style?" The rich person may not perceive that on a conscious level... but it's a clear conflict of interests here

Same with doctors that "attempt" to cure disease... they don't really want to be successful, because they would be out of work! Not good for business! This is why preventive medicine should be encouraged.

Note: I know some really good doctors that struggle with the system. My remarks are not addressed at them! They try and do the best job they are allowed to do!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 10th May 2011 at 00:42.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

edina (17th May 2011), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (10th May 2011), Spirithorse (10th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #568
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Thanks. As you know, I talk at length in my interview with Scott about the game that the Big Boys are playing, which is enforcing artificial scarcity to maintain their Earthly power:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cx4v9Wx7qlY

They understand very keenly that keeping the lid on disruptive technologies like FE is what keeps them on top. To your point, yes, some who are merely filthy rich also know on some level that their place in the pecking order would change if FE happened. While your point is undoubtedly true for some of those rich folks, I am going to take it a little easier on them as a group, if you don't mind. You probably will not disagree with anything below, but I want to take the opportunity that your observant post presents to paint some more dimensions of this conundrum.

The fact is that virtually nobody anywhere supports FE efforts, and they all have their reasons, which is usually of a self-serving nature, however unconscious that might be. The rich have a claim on more of humanity's effort than you or I do, so I suppose that we could say that they have a greater responsibility that they are failing to live up to. But, when I have seen the rich hamper Dennis, or destroy other efforts, it was not so much that they were thinking, "Let me ruin this, because then my position will be safe," but they wrecked it from stupidity and the need to be in control, no matter if they had no idea what they were doing. From what I have seen, they are not necessarily trying to wreck it out of conscious intent or even unconscious, but it is just a lot harder than it looks and very few are suited to it, rich or not.

As I stated earlier in this thread about inventors and disruptive technologies, vast fortunes have been won and lost in the capitalistic battles over disruptive technologies that have nothing to do with energy. Even if there was no organized suppression, it is awesomely difficult to develop and bring to market any new technology. So much has to go right. In my high tech life, I once worked for a travel agency dot.com, and it was easy to see that brick-and-mortar travel agents were going to go the way of the dinosaur, and soon. But that company failed, while companies like Expedia thrived (even with the crummy user experience that I usually get with them).

Another company that I worked for was right in the middle of the smart phone revolution. It was easy to see it coming. For nearly the past ten years, I have been saying that eventually people are going to use one device, and it is going to be either a very smart phone or a very small computer. That convergence is quickly happening, but for every iPad that laps the field, many, many contenders fall by the wayside. The iPad was something like the twentieth bid that a high tech company had made to put a tablet computer on the market. The iPad is the first one to succeed since the Etch-a-Sketch. Timing and execution were the keys. Steve Jobs's commitment to a great user experience made Apple what it is today. Billions of dollars have been thrown at disruptive high tech gadgetry, and only some of it "sticks."

Rich people got involved with Dennis regularly before his free energy days, but the greedy capitalists almost never understood the brilliance of what Dennis was doing. His Systems for Savings programs were ingenious (which I see being used today in alternative energy, and they will never credit the pioneer, as usual http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#steal ), but nobody wanted some crazy program where the money would not all roll in for several years, not when they could smell the quick kill.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#sfs

They never appreciated that the SFS program removed the customer's risk and put it on the seller. Without that risk shift, the customer would not buy it. Eventually, Dennis got the chairman of the board of a household name corporation to understand, and just as they were about to devote a billion dollars to doing his SFS program nationally, his "allies" destroyed it all so they could steal a few hundred thousand dollars from Dennis. So, if the stars align and the rich can figure it out, they will go for it because they can smell profits, but capitalists can be amazingly short-sighted, and blow it all up when they could have easily rode to the moon if they were smarter.

I am a very strange bird in my corporate life, where it is pretty much assumed that we all belong to the Republican Party. I just received an unsolicited offer today from Ralph Reed to our CEO to have lunch with Donald Trump. But, for all of that grotesqueness, I work with what most would call "good people," and among all the rich people that I know, I never see malice, and some are famous for their personal integrity. By their lights, they live a righteous and honest life. I am not absolving them of all responsibility for our sorry state of affairs – we all have a hand in what is happening – but if they could get beyond all the scarcity-based objections to FE (Levels 1 to 3 – but most are at Level 0), I think that the vast majority of them would want it. Who really would not want to live in heaven on Earth if they had a chance? I think that only the dark pathers would not want to see it. The light pathers and the middle-of-the-roaders (about 90+% of humanity) would sign up in a heartbeat. But when you have carved out your niche in hell (even if you are rich), any change can look like a threat.

As you know, I write at length about the medical racket and, indeed, most doctors are afraid of rocking the boat, a boat that we all paddle, to one degree or another:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#system

Even doctors who go into medicine for idealistic reasons (and believe in prevention) have it beaten out of them by the time they leave medical school. The machine grinds on, and these dynamics are prevalent in all industries and professions, but more so where the money and power is more concentrated.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2011 at 13:23.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (10th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (10th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #569
    Thanks

On the health issue. I also long ago lost faith in our modern medical system. My solution was simply to never get sick again. It was a natural evolution of my earlier hard-set intention to never grow old or to die. After I realized what a ****ty world I was living in I decided that lioving forever was not what I wanted. So I changed it to simply never growing old and never getting sick. I have not been sick for many years now. When I feel a cold or flu coming on I take heed and slow down, get my rest.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (10th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #570
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

Smart move. I always say that if I never get on their turf, they can’t get ahold of me. We all die sometime. It was Jack LaLanne who said, when asked how long he would live, “I do not know how long I will live, but I want be living while I am living.” And Jack did, clear up to the last week of his life.

I know how to be healthy (it is really pretty simple), but doing it is another matter, and my journey has taken a toll on my health, so I went to a doctor for an exam for the first time since 1985. It looks like I am going to be here a while longer, but once this little bout is behind me, maybe I won’t go for another 25 years or so.

I think I wrote about it on this thread before, but one of the more memorable channeled messages that I ever read was in reply to somebody asking if it was possible to live forever, and the response from the entities was something along the lines of: “It is possible to greatly increase longevity to something approaching immortality, but we think that the closest experience to a hellish existence would be to live all the time on your plane of existence and never die.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2011 at 19:21.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (10th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (10th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #571
    Thanks

Agreed....

21. Link to Post #572
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    After going through Wade's web site and his posts here I believe there is another reason why rich people would not help someone develop FE.

It's like you go to them and say: "Hey, could you invest some money in this device that will make your 'wealth' obsolete and totally change your life style?" The rich person may not perceive that on a conscious level... but it's a clear conflict of interests here

Same with doctors that "attempt" to cure disease... they don't really want to be successful, because they would be out of work! Not good for business! This is why preventive medicine should be encouraged.

Note: I know some really good doctors that struggle with the system. My remarks are not addressed at them! They try and do the best job they are allowed to do!
    Hi Ilie,

I agree with some of your points of view and especially with the Medical arena. I once tried to market "Emotion First Aide" workshops to the Medical and Teaching Industry to assist in facilitation of learning and healing but both looked at me like I had laid an egg. Being able to emotionally validate another and freely express your own goes a long way in healing and teaching one's spirit. That is what love is all about and it is so sad that civilization is dumbed down to this also and very fearful of it as well.
    Last edited by sandy; 10th May 2011 at 05:23.

22. Link to Post #573
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

On the medical field, there is a lot to say. The mental/emotional aspect of disease and healing was largely ignored back when I was writing about the medical racket, and I have not heard that it changed much since then. For instance, the mother of that girl who died of leukemia (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...mia#post194267 ) told me that during treatment and after she died, the mother was given all sorts of questionnaires to complete, for research into her daughter’s condition and leukemia in general. They were all about what substances she might have been exposed to. She was in support groups, and one thing that became evident was that most childhood leukemia patients were overachievers. No questionnaire ever asked a question about a topic like that. The mother was pretty frustrated. This is something that even Socrates remarked on long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mdaq.htm#socrates

The materialist, reductionist approach suffers from tunnel-vision. Also, there has been a great tendency for male doctors to avoid emotionally connecting with their patients:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#spitfire

In the USA in particular, with all the money and God-like powers that are bestowed on MDs, the sociopaths have flocked to it, and the system encouraged it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#arrogant

While the exact mechanisms to suppress alternative medicine are somewhat different than those used in the energy racket, the outcomes are the same: the maintenance of the orthodox viewpoint and racketeering model. In medicine, all alternatives are promoted by “quacks”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#quacks

even if the “quacks” were Nobel Laureates.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#pauling

In energy, FE inventors and scientists are “crackpots,” “cranks,” and other epithets. Because of FE’s extreme danger to the power structure, the suppression mechanisms are more refined and more resources are devoted to them. Not since the days of Morris Fishbein:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

and his cronies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#fitzgerald

have I heard about trying to buy out cures (to monopolize them). They have not used carrots in a long, long time, at least not the friendly buyout offer for cancer cures. They just use the stick.

Capitalism is on a mission to own life itself. Companies like Monsanto are actually achieving it in ways, with patenting their genetic engineering “wizardry.” We are tiptoeing along the edge of the abyss in numerous ways, but it always seems to be, at its root, the scarcity-based perspective. Greed and a lust for power can never be satiated, as they are rooted in fear. Love is and always will be the answer, in ways both obvious and subtle.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th May 2011 at 14:10.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (11th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #574
    Thanks

Hail all

Wade Frazier's 2nd interview will be aired tonight, Tuesday May 10th 2011 @ 7:55 Pacific 10:55 Eastern where he will be talking about "The Free Energy Inventors"

You can Listen live HERE

Always a pleasure to talk to Wade, I think this is important information to get out there

P.S this is a pre-recorded program, so no call-ins will be available

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 12th May 2011 at 01:10.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Post:

sandy (11th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

Hi:

I was going to do Scott's job for him if I did not see him post on it, but he performed as expected.

Tonight's show is really the splicing together of part of the first interview with the second, but Scott did an excellent job playing editor. You can tell that we are having some fun in the interview. It is a pleasure to be interviewed by people who know their stuff. The show ends with me stating that I hope that any FE aspirants find that interview and listen to it, because it is not information that was easily obtained. It is not meant to discourage anybody, but to give realistic information on the terrain that needs to be navigated by any contenders.

While my journey was perhaps useful in what I learned from it (and maybe I can help people from learning all of those lessons the hard way – people usually have to get some experience to realize that others have been there before and their warnings are not fantasy), what I really want to discuss is also the subject of my upcoming essay:

1. How energy runs our world today, how it has always run all life on Earth and the human journey, and how the deeply-held assumption of energy scarcity has shaped human thought, often in subtle ways;

2. What the potential of free energy is, in its environmental, economic, social and political (and dare I say it, spiritual) aspects.

I think that if enough people understand where we can go if we relinquish the deeply-held assumption of energy scarcity and comprehend what a world of energy abundance looks like, more of us would keep our eye on the ball and not be distracted. It usually takes a comprehensive perspective to see it, because you can then see the forest and the trees.

Those interviews with Scott, Tom, Bill, Kerry, and so on I feel are important conversations, but I hope that they become building blocks to take the conversation to higher levels. If enough people can raise their awareness, I think that making FE happen will not be that difficult – the technical parts have already been completed long ago in the Above Top Secret world. The hard part is raising the awareness. It may be something that can only be gained through experience, but there have to be easier ways to learn the FE lessons than having your life wrecked, which is what I am trying to help along. When Marx was playing revolutionary, he said that the proletariat needed to go through a trial by fire to gain the experience and maturity necessary to responsibly handle the power that he believed that they would take from the elites. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, he came to realize the folly of violent revolution, and advocated peaceful methods in his old age.

However, he may have been right in that only tested people will be able to change the order of society for the better. This task is not suited for many people right now, or should I say that not many are fit for the task. If a publicly-mounted effort is going to succeed, the people who will bring it forward will be those precious few who understand the desired result before we get to experience it. Most are not going to wake up to the possibility of FE until it is already here, like Machiavelli said:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

For those who are willing and able to understand before FE is delivered to their homes, they are my target audience.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (11th May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Ol' Roy (12th May 2011), sandy (11th May 2011), Scott (12th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #576
    Thanks

Hail all

Great interview Wade

I think the release of these alternative energy sources is inevitable as the human species is destined for space, its a matter of planetary species progression. The question is can we as a species achieve a balance between our technological expansion and our spiritual progression and when will we be able to test this question in the real world when self appointed elitist factions withhold the possibility as long as they deem necessary?

The show is now available on our archives page.

Enjoy!

Wade Frazier -· The Free Energy Inventors

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

kudzy (12th May 2011), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (12th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #577
    Thanks

Hi Scott:

Thanks again for doing it. That was fun to do. I have listened to it a few times. All of my interviews are different in ways, but that one was my most fun one yet, as much fun as that stuff can be.

Yes, you summed it up in a nutshell. Our spiritual and technological progress, particularly in the FE arena, are directly connected, and that the organized suppression has proven so successful is more of a barometer of humanity's state than it is the antics of the hyper-elites. I think that a lot of them want to take credit for this state of affairs, but really, we really deserve the lion's share of the responsibility, which also means that it is really up to us if we get FE, not them.

Best,

Wade

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (12th May 2011), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), ThePythonicCow (12th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

Hi:

Somebody posed this question privately, so as to not put me at risk unnecessarily – I highly appreciate that consideration and discretion, but this is an area where I do not feel vulnerable. Here is the question:

You and Dennis have tried everything to get FE widely available so you know what does not work and why.

So you have a new approach, raising awareness, which might actually work.

So here is the paradox: doesn't this make you more "dangerous" in the eyes of Godzilla, than even Dennis was?

My guess is that, with this new strategy you are putting together you rely on some "high quality" friends (like "the voice"?) and this is a level that is even above Godzilla's head?

In this case Godzilla either doesn't understand what you are doing, or... it's forced to let you get away with it because of some "cosmic rules" regarding awareness...

Part of my reply was:

Well, maybe not so dangerous, but yes, what you are stating has occurred to me. It is possible that somewhere deep in my subconscious, I may see this as potentially more effective than all other efforts that I have seen (but that would be my ego talking), and Godzilla should really pay attention and eliminate this threat, but people who just write seem to be left alone, by and large. I have my Internet stalkers, and some are probably professionals, which is why I am staying put in Avalon for now and kindly rejecting offers to appear in other venues. But, really, I see what I am doing as helping to raise awareness so that the true FE heroes have an environment that is more supportive of their efforts. By itself, could it provide the catalyst? I do not know. It could be, but that really is not what I am hoping for. I am simply aiming to create an environment of support. I saw what I am attempting to mount as a key part that was missing, but most of that missing piece is because most people really do not care (in the end, the biggest issue is that we are an egocentric species, and I do not know if that can be overcome), and the Big Boys already know that, so they know that my efforts are not going to ignite some mass movement. I am aiming for something a lot smaller, but of higher quality – at least that is my hope (or delusion ).

My effort is kind of halfway between some mass movement, that usually plays to the lowest-common denominator, and what the FE heroes do. I have seen the Lone Rangers of FE get picked off one-by-one, and I have seen how easily a few provocateurs and a little establishment pressure makes FE mass movement attempts crumble. I am no hero, and do not seek any, but if enough people raised their awareness high enough and were able to form an abundance choir, I wonder what might happen. You could almost say that the last twenty years of my life were devoted to satisfying a curiosity. But, it is obviously more important to me than satisfying idle curiosity. All FE efforts that I have seen so far suffered from having almost no public support, and if they really tried delivering some technology, the sharks swarmed, long before Godzilla even showed up, if he even needed to. There really is nothing for the sharks to eat with an effort like this, so they likely will not be interested.

I sometimes wonder if the forces watching this effort play out (both the White Hats and Black Hats definitely are) are beginning to make their subtle moves, and maybe I am getting some protection, and perhaps otherworldly, but, really, I am doing my best to appear and truly be harmless. I realize that for those addicted to Earthly power, and know that keeping humanity mired in artificially-induced scarcity is their primary means of maintaining their position, this effort could eventually become the greatest threat of all, and maybe some of them realize it, but if they really did, I would not be writing this, but would have met my maker long ago.

I have no illusions that I can drop some kind of love bomb on them to make them see the light. If enough of my target audience really saw the light (it would probably take at least 10,000 people, but that miracle I doubt will happen in my lifetime – the bigger miracles will likely happen at the Global Controller or Indiana Jones level, not this one), then the Big Boys truly could do very little about it, and they may realize that their game is over, at least on this planet. But, the scuttlebutt that I hear from time-to-time, about what is happening at the high levels, leads me to believe that somebody like me is a nuisance or curiosity at most, so I do not lay awake at night, wondering if they are coming for me. As I have stated, I have no illusions about sneaking up on them. I am mounting this effort very much in the open, so they know “I am coming,” so to speak, but they do not seem to feel threatened by lambs. Could a stampede of lambs trample Godzilla? I doubt it. If there ever is a confrontation with Godzilla, I wrote long ago about how I hoped it played out:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

I really try to imagine the end game of having heaven on Earth more than I do the strategic nature of what I may be doing. I think it is far more important to imagine what a world of abundance looks like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

than thinking much about Godzilla, although I certainly do not deny his magnificence (“Oh my, what big teeth you have!” ).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th May 2011 at 15:55.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th April 2012), Melinda (15th May 2012), sandy (12th May 2011), SHAPE (24th June 2011), Tahi (12th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #579
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

After reading this last bit I'm having second thoughts about creating a thread. Unless it is one that maintains a focus on what is the conundrum of the scarcity paradigm and the genuine task ahead for enough people to overcome this ingrained mindset, more harm than good may be the result. That is the last thing I want so will sit on it a bit more while I wait to hear from my partner of like mind willing to help with the thread.

Great reading of late and totally blown away also with the simplicity of your and Brian O's proposal to the Government for funding $1.00 and travel expenses re:FE education awareness workshops. Too bad that couldn't have been plastered all over the front page of the news everywhere and of course the Non-response as well. Would have added a new dynamic to waking up a few more people up to the ongoing suppression of FE.

The more I hang around the greater I appreciate the mountain to climb, between the suppression, the dumb down public at large and the historical indoctrination of the scarcity paradigm to overcome once one is awake. Guess I better stock up on my hiking boots
    Last edited by sandy; 12th May 2011 at 07:04. Reason: grammar

35. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

Wade,

Do you ever bring up the subject of free energy with your corporate colleagues? If so, how do they respond to you? How many level 12's do you estimate that you know personally? I've been trying my hardest to convince as many level 0's as i can about the reality of FE but of the hundreds of people that i've brought the subject up with, only 1 guy gets it in any kind of way. I estimate that it has to be somewhere in the region of 1 in a 1000 people that are even remotely receptive to even the idea of FE.

I've heard you mention the figure of a thousand like minds imagining/singing/meditating on the FE chorus in harmony, and that is worth a shot. 1000 may seem like a tiny number in relation to the amount of people on the planet, but i've personally experienced the power that my own mind has (and i know you and many others on this forum have too), and the power of ones consciousness is not to be underestimated - especially if we are all tuned into to the same heart centered frequency.

One more question that you may know the answer to. I've heard a few times now from OPEC and what have you, that known oil reserves are due to run dry in the next 20 years. Is there any credibility to these estimates?

Cheers
    Last edited by David Hughes; 25th August 2018 at 07:58.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (12th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 535 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 129 529 535 LastLast