Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7621
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

In the western United States, if you get outside any urban area, the residents are largely rural whites, the kind who voted for George Bush and Trump, with American flags planted in every yard. Even the so-called western blue states are red state environments everywhere outside of the cities. It reflects who “settled” the West. My ancestors followed in the wake of the U.S. Army as the American Indian was dispossessed with fraudulent treaties and genocide, and they marveled over how “providence” gave them that cheap, even free, land. My father’s family is half urban professional and half redneck. I was raised in a redneck environment, so much so that a younger brother, with an IQ of 75-80, I would guess, joined the Ku Klux Klan. That Bakersfield side of my family was redneck through and through. Even with the cousins of my generation, none of them graduated from high school, the women all got pregnant by about age 15, and the men usually spent time in prison for crimes such as armed robbery. The father of the Bakersfield family that I was closest to (he was married to my father’s cousin) was beaten to death outside of a pool hall by one of the LA gangs over his drug dealing, when he was about 60 years old. One of my redneck cousins murdered his infant son in a sensational event, and he is not the only murderer in my family.

Dennis was raised redneck, literally, as a migrant farmworker. The term redneck came from the sunburn on the back of their necks from their stoop labor in the fields. Dennis was part of a wave of poor rural whites who took advantage of the postwar boom and escaped their roots, at least to a degree. Some of my best friends today were postwar escapees from their hollers. Dennis is a self-professed Christian fanatic, which reflects his migrant farmworker upbringing. So, rednecks are my people, and the Fifth Epoch will lift them from their benighted condition, as it will all of humanity. Joe Bageant was Dennis’s age and also escaped the holler where he was raised, and later wrote quite perceptively about the situation of his people. The Third Epoch is not so far away. Bageant wrote that rural America still has a foot in the Third Epoch, with each rural community dominated by a ruling class, not far removed from feudal lords, and Dennis encountered that when he returned home to Yakima.

In the western USA’s big cities, you have a cosmopolitan urban core, where the professionals and elite live, usually with urban areas where the working class and poor live, and retail crime increases the more you stray from the professional/elite core. Members of the working class neighborhoods often commute to the professional/elite core and man the stores and other institutions that service the wealthy. American factory jobs have been getting moved to poor nations for many years, where environmental and labor laws are lax, even subfascist, and Trump capitalized on that issue to win the presidency, while the Democratic Party largely abandoned its traditional base. When you get to the agricultural hinterlands, then you begin to see Mexican-American communities, as those people have replaced white migrant farmworkers like Dennis. They work in often-horrible conditions, raising and harvesting the USA’s food supply. I shop at a “progressive” grocery store that strives for “fair trade,” with properly compensated workers in the supply chain, nothing in the store was the result of animal experimentation, and the like, but for all of its effort, the world’s poor still produce that food, and homeless people beg in front of the store daily.

In Ventura, you had the middle class neighborhoods, where I was raised, and the elites lived on the hills overlooking Ventura. In the hinterland, Mexican-Americans lived, tending the groves and fields, which were increasingly mowed down. My best friend in grammar school, when we attended Junípero Serra school, was the scion of the local nursery magnate, and they lived in a 100-year-old farmhouse, which was the center of the area 150 years ago, and I played on their grounds daily. My childhood home was on that former farm, but the farmhouse itself was mowed down several decades ago, and that family retreated to Santa Paula, where its empire’s headquarters are today. So, I grew up around Latinos, and they were my friends while growing up. Some were born in the USA, most were not, and some were here illegally.

A mile away from my childhood home was Saticoy, named after an extinct Chumash tribelet, and it was like a sleepy Mexican village. A couple of miles in the other direction was Oxnard, named after white immigrants who built an agricultural empire based on beets, and Ventura was a mission town, founded by that pious padre.

On the other side of Ventura was the “Avenue,” which is where Ventura’s poor lived, and the few blacks in Ventura. Further out was Oak View, which was a redneck community when I grew up, which was where Gary lived, to give you an idea of Gary’s likely background.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2018 at 00:48.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (12th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th August 2018), Joseph McAree (12th August 2018), jsb_swampfox (15th August 2018), Krishna (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #7622
    Thanks

In another forum...

Hi Ray:

I am an American, and while the bulk of my work is scientific and historical, I try to keep it all in relatively close orbit to my experiences. Thanks for reading.

Hi Joe:

Thanks for writing. I guess that I need to remind this forum that my writings on the JFK hit and Gary are a very small part of my writings. The JFK issue is only a paragraph in what will likely be regarded as my lifetime’s magnum opus of several hundred pages of mainly science and history, recently called a “renegade PhD” curriculum by one of my students.

I consider my most important writings to be scientific (which is highly regarded by world authorities), historical (also highly regarded), and a comprehensive view of the human potential. I am currently the biographer of NASA’s most controversial astronaut and one of the greatest scholars of conscience that the USA has yet produced, but my main game is helping the biggest event in the human journey manifest, which I was in the middle of doing when we were wiped out, and Gary was instrumental in my springing my partner from jail, in the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed. Gary will always be in my pantheon for that.

My work is multidisciplinary. As one of Bucky Fuller’s pupils said, I am a comprehensivist, so I take it all in and digest it. This is the last time that I plan to write about Gary much, and I want to do the subject justice. I did it for Brian O’Leary, I am about done doing it for Ed Herman, and now I am doing it for Gary, and then I will resume my primary project.

You see me being autobiographical, and you lived close enough to my home town so that you know that I am accurately depicting the region. That is kind of playing into the purpose of this string of posts, which is to make Gary as real as I can, and show why I have no doubt about his reporting of the John Tower conversation. You can take it to the bank that he wrote about it as accurately as he could. Over the past generation, I have seen Gary called a Nazi and McCarthyite bigot, whose John Tower story is a “fairy tale,” while Audie Murphy was incredibly called a coward, and I have seen Gary accused of making up the Tower conversation to sell books. My writings on Gary are intended to help establish the reality and context of his writings about the Tower conversation, which, in my opinion, should be taken very seriously by the JFK researcher community. I have written plenty that I am merely a dabbler in the JFK hit, compared to others in this forum, who have spent their lives studying it. The Tower conversation was a small part of Gary’s book, but it understandably has become what he is best known for. I guess that I understand that, but the JFK hit was really a small part of what Gary was involved with.

You have seen me write accurately about that odd milieu in Southern California, and when I get to the good parts of these coming posts, you might take what I write seriously. I have stated many times that solving the crime of the JFK hit has never been my intention. My intention is to show how the official “investigation” and mainstream party line for more than 50 years have been completely fraudulent. Our system is not legitimate, but it is only one of degree for me, since JFK’s death. The USA has been a plutocracy ever since its richest citizen became its first president, the favorite saying of the first Supreme Court Chief Justice was that the rich should run the nation, and they do to this day. Our system is not worth believing in, IMO, which is a delusion that my students need to shake, if they are going to be useful for my effort. Otherwise, they invariably go straight down the well-worn paths of failure, and time is short for humanity. If we don’t begin to turn the corner in my lifetime, we may never turn it.

But now it is back to Gary. This series of posts will be over before long, this month, I would think. Then I will write about Ed some more, then off to my other work.

Thanks again for writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th August 2018 at 18:50.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (12th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th August 2018), Joseph McAree (12th August 2018), Krishna (13th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #7623
    Thanks

Hi:

After Gary’s career ended when he refused to take part in framing people, he made a living by buying a gas station, minimart, and bar, and he ran it. That became his retirement nest egg, and he put it in his wife’s name. He did not take his railroading lying down, and he fought back, waging lawsuits. He was a gadfly to the corruption machine that rolled along in Ventura County. They made him pay, and dearly, but he went down swinging. In the early 1970s, he began drafting his book between customers at the gas station, and his wife typed it up. It reminded me of how Dennis wrote his first book, from his jail cell. They were slowed down enough to finally chronicle their adventures.

When we moved to Ventura from Houston in 1967, after my father’s misadventure at NASA, our house was new, built on that former farm, of which my best friend’s house was the last remnant. Our new housing development was surrounded by fields and lemon groves, which I saw get slowly mowed down and paved over during my childhood. Down Telephone Road (which I lived a couple of blocks from) toward the city center, I recall seeing the walnut groves get mowed down when I was about ten years old, with huge piles of stumps. Today’s Ventura County Center was one of the biggest construction projects west of the Mississippi when it was built, costing Ventura County’s taxpayers nearly $100 million, and it was built on those mowed-down groves, just a few miles from where I was raised. After my first post-graduate misadventure in Seattle, I moved in with my mother and got a job at the County Center, as a water department accounting clerk, before I began my career in LA. My mother married Fred while I lived with her, and we moved from near the County Center to the elite hills overlooking it.

Building the County Center was a typical raping of the public. A Ventura County judge owned the company that built the County Center, in one of the spectacular conflicts of interest to be regularly found in Ventura County. Gary filed a lawsuit to challenge their scam, which held up the first $65 million of bonds being issued. Even though Gary’s lawsuit was quickly dismissed, he still had appeal rights…while he was alive. The weekend before his lawsuit held up the issuance of the revenue bonds, Gary came home one evening and two hit men tried to kill him in his front yard, as a bullet intended for Gary blew off a limb next to his head. Gary’s policeman instincts saved him, and he returned fire as the car sped away. The official “investigation” said that it was somebody lighting off firecrackers, but on Monday, Gary got a very friendly call from the attorney trying to ram though the revenue bonds. When Gary did not play ball, then the threats came. Gary suddenly realized that if the hit men were successful, that those bonds would have sold without a hitch on Monday, as the lawsuit would be automatically dismissed if Gary was dead. The judges were playing hardball.

I am referring to the 1996 edition of Gary’s book as I write this, and it is falling apart in my hands. It was very cheaply printed, as was the first edition.

Some of Gary’s lawsuits ended up in Federal Court. Harry Pregerson intervened and dismissed one of Gary’s lawsuits with prejudice, which is a judicial irregularity never seen in normal courts, but was standard procedure in the Kangaroo Court environment of LA and Ventura County. Pregerson’s fraudulent machinations in those days caught Doug Caddy’s attention. Gary later learned that the Ninth District Court of Appeals, where Pregerson presided, was legendary in American legal circles as the most corrupt in the USA. I would discover that myself, the year after I met Gary.

The bar attached to the gas station had been in operation for decades, but when Gary owned it, suddenly it became a health hazard and the county refused to renew his beer license. Another name in Gary’s book was the father of one of my childhood friends, who is the only person that I keep in contact with from my Ventura childhood. That father used his position to deny the renewal of Gary’s license. When I read that so long ago, I was not sure what to make of it. I had played football with my friend’s father, and he seemed like a nice guy, but I have no doubt about Gary’s reporting. As I later learned, the little people down the food chain just follow orders, and that man’s participation in the effort to harry Gary was just another day at the office, and may have even been “innocently” presented to him. He lived only a couple of blocks away from those newly wealthy neighbors.

Gary was such a gadfly that not only was the health department sicced on him, so was the fire department, and that was how they got Gary. They literally broke into his place of business and fabricated an extension-cord “violation.” A decade later, when I had my fateful meeting with Gary, he told me that after they fabricated the “violation” and criminally prosecuted him, when the jury was formed, it was stacked with the relatives of firemen. When Gary saw that, he knew that he did not have a chance. He got probation, but it put him under their thumb. I would later witness the awesome corruption in Ventura’s probation department, in their reports on Dennis, as they recommended maintaining his astronomical bail, justified with outright fairy tales about Dennis. I learned that they can just make it up as they go.

Gary was not shy; he named names. Dennis’s first attorney said that Gary’s book was a Who’s Who of Ventura County. I could spend many posts writing about the names in Gary’s book and my encounters with those names, but I don’t want this to stretch into a months-long process. Suffice it to say that there were many overlaps in our journey, long before we met, and during my years in Ventura with Dennis, when my life was ruined, I learned the stark truth of what Gary wrote about.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th August 2018 at 15:43.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (13th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #7624
    Thanks

In another forum...

Thanks Michael:

Gary mentioned Dragna a few times in his book, but Gary made the point that while the Italian mobsters in California made the news, Jewish mobsters such as Pregerson really had the power. The Jewish mob had a vested interest in keeping the public’s focus on the Italian mobsters, as a misdirection, so that Jewish mobsters could fly under the radar. Cohen was prominent, obviously, but Gary watched Cohen get pummeled by Jack O’Hara over a debt. Omertá prevented Cohen from involving the authorities, but O’Hara later got one right between the eyes, courtesy of Cohen. Those kinds of spectacular activities were bad for business. Cohen was eventually imprisoned and nearly murdered in there, as he was considered disposable by his Jewish mobster brethren. High-profile gangsters did not live too long, as a rule. Much better to operate in the shadows.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th August 2018), Krishna (13th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #7625
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I hesitate to bring attention to scientific books because Wade prefers them, over the homework that I give him.

My next book to read is “The Tangled Tree: A Radical New History of Life,”

10. Link to Post #7626
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Yes, indeed, I will stray from Stallman. Well, we’ll see how radical this book is. For guys like us, probably not too radical, but I’ll put it on my list.

Best,

Wade

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (14th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #7627
    Thanks

Hi:

As I thumbed through Gary’s crumbling book in recent days, something pretty funny happened. I wrote about Gary’s friendship with Richard Heaton, who died in a plane crash a few weeks after Lyman Smith and his wife were murdered. Their friendship began when Gary was a patrol cop in Ventura in the 1950s, who regularly found a drunken Heaton “crapped out” in a doorway on Main Street in Ventura, early on Sunday mornings. Instead of arresting him for being drunk in public, Gary would shepherd Heaton home to his grateful wife. That was how Gary’s friendship began with Heaton. Once Heaton was appointed as a judge in 1956, he never took another drink.

When Lyman Smith and his wife were murdered, the DA was under pressure to convict somebody, anybody, for the crime and, about two years after Smith’s murder, they prosecuted a man whose company was bought by Smith. There simply was no case, and they tried to frame the man for the murders, but it didn’t work, partly because of the tenacious defense attorney. When the DA’s case fell apart (they never established a motive, among other issues), the DA had to settle for convicting the man in the local newspaper, saying that his guilt was certain but unprovable.

About fifteen years after those events, I published the first version of what became my site today, before I hired a professional editor. Between 1996 and 2002, I had a near-continual presence on the Internet with my site (I did not have one between April 1997 and late 1998, as I recall), with my email address on my site, and I took on all comers. I have quite a few pals today that I met through having my email address on my site back then, before I finally had to take it down. But in those early days of Internet innocence, a man contacted me a couple of years before I published my account of Gary and the JFK hit. He was a retired policeman who worked in Ventura when Gary did. He actually witnessed one of the events that Gary wrote about in his book, an outrageous event outside of a courtroom, and the man corroborated Gary’s account. That retired policeman actually came to visit me in 1999, and here is the funny part.

That attorney for the defendant in the Lyman Smith murder trial was known in Ventura as the “maverick” attorney who took on the Ventura County establishment, being a gadfly who defended pariahs. He once sued Ventura County’s officials for illegally seizing his gun collection, and he won the case. That maverick attorney became Dennis’s first attorney after he was arrested. That retired policeman did not come to me because of my Ventura days, but because of my other writings. He just happened to have also worked in Ventura during his career. When we corresponded, that maverick defense attorney came up, and that retired policeman told me a story about him. As he patrolled Main Street early one Sunday morning, around the 1960s, he found that maverick attorney “crapped out” in a doorway, drunken from his Saturday night binge, and like Gary, he gently shepherded that attorney to his home. It was almost the exact same story that Gary wrote about with Heaton. It seems that Ventura’s Main Street was where lawyers ended up, crapped out, after a night drinking.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th August 2018 at 04:00.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th August 2018), Krishna (14th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #7628
    Thanks

In another forum...

Hi Joe:

As I have written, Gary’s career and life is the closest thing to the plot of LA Confidential that I know of. One of my college chums became the mayor of Bishop, California. After his Vietnam days, he became a ranger in the Sierras, and was with me on that trip where we were nearly hit by lightning. He later said that that was the hairiest trip that he ever took, and only years later did I realize how close I came to getting us killed, and not from the lightning, but navigating the snowfields below the pass, where one slip meant a grim death after a several hundred foot fall. Ah, such youthful ignorance!

Bishop is the “metropolis” of Owens Valley, which has been drained dry to provide LA’s water. The theme of Chinatown is how LA got those water rights. Bishop is legally prevented from ever growing, as all the land around it is owned by various governments, and LA’s water rights have the highest priority. My friend told me that when LA was buying up the rights to Owens Valley’s water, that people who got in the way in Bishop met untimely demises, in one-car “accidents” and the like. The theme of Chinatown was all too real.

Unlike in Hollywood movies, Gary’s story did not have a happy ending, with his vindication and the “bad guys” brought to justice. He died destitute, in exile, in Oregon, with an arrest warrant for his wife, as the Ventura County gangsters stole his gas station and store from him, and that story will come before I finish this string.

Another college chum became Ventura’s mayor, and that is another story.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th August 2018 at 15:32.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (14th August 2018), Krishna (14th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #7629
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Yes, indeed, I will stray from Stallman.
    You should read Stallman one day and seriously think about what I wrote about monopolies of knowledge... one day.. some day but not before you update your big essay. Those issues can wait.

For your big essay update I would like you to read the following books
    1) Education first! From Martin Luther to sustainable development
    2) Hunger and Public Action by Amartya Sen and Jean Dreze
    3) The Evolution of Childhood by Melvin Konner

I will send you 1) above, it is going to take time, meanwhile you own the other two books 8)

17. Link to Post #7630
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I have already read plenty of Stallman’s work. I understand the gist of it. I don’t know anybody who writes like I do on the monopoly of knowledge of free energy, antigravity, and related topics. That is the monopoly of knowledge that humanity is going to sink or swim on. Drèze and Sen will get a brief mention in my essay update, but transitioning Third Epoch peasants into the Fourth is not a focus of my essay, other than showing how non-pristine events can happen. There is not enough fossil fuel energy on Earth for everybody on Earth to industrialize, particularly with the side-effects.

The transition to the Third from the Second happened pristinely at least twice (1, 2), and the similarities are remarkable. There was only one pristine instance of going from the Third to Fourth, and there will be only pristine instance of going to the Fifth Epoch; once one gets over the hump, the rest will follow, nearly instantaneously.

The Evolution of Childhood is a tome, and it looks interesting and relevant, so I plan to get through it, and we’ll see if any of it gets into my essay update.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (15th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #7631
    Thanks

Hi:

I am taking a little break from Gary’s tale this morning. I have read several books on Operation Paperclip and how the USA hired death camp Nazis. I have read too much about the Nazis. Two books that I recently read were Linda Hunt’s classic treatment and Annie Jacobsen’s, which was better than I thought it would be. I am always wary about books blurbed by The Wall Street Journal.

I first wrote about Paperclip a generation ago, regarding how the Gehlen Org was hired lock, stock, and barrel by the CIA, which nearly led to World War III. Gehlen was paid $1 million per year by the USA in his heyday, which was far better than he did under Hitler. The USA has long had a habit of taking the worst aspects of enemy regimes and then using them for the same and even worse activities, such as at Abu Ghraib. What became Camp King was a Nazi interrogation center for captured Allied soldiers. After the war, Gehlen ran it, and torturing prisoners to death under American management was just a day at the office there. Of course, the Wikipedia article is a heavily sanitized account that does not even mention those activities. Where death camp Nazis are concerned, Wikipedia is hagiographic at times, and always covers the topic lightly, if at all, such as in its Paperclip article. What Wikipedia has almost completely failed to do was deal with the American incentive to bring in death camp Nazis because of their usefulness for the Cold War, which those Nazis were instrumental in inflaming.

While war crimes investigators were lining up death camp Nazis, who performed medical experiments in the death camps, for Nuremberg trials, the Paperclip side of the house was doing all that it could to undermine those very prosecutions, and even when convicted, death camp Nazis soon had their sentences commuted and were even brought into the USA and put to work. The most useful ones were never even prosecuted, such as Hubertus Strughold, who lied his ass off but was shielded by his American handlers. He was able to help get his buddy Siegfried Ruff acquitted. Ruff supervised the experiments at Dachau, in which hundreds of prisoners died. The USA then hired Ruff, and his article at Wikipedia is hagiographic. At least one death camp Nazi had the situation mentioned, in that he was saved from the gallows by the USA because they found him useful, but that is about it for those people.

I also found myself rereading other books in my library, such as Undue Risk and In the Name of Science, and what richly came across was that Nazi medical ethics were quite compatible with American medical ethics, and human experiments on unwitting, deceived, and involuntary subjects became an American pastime, particularly after hiring all of those Nazis. It is debatable how much Nazi ethics influenced American ethics, but there is no doubt that the Nazis who came to the USA began performing the same experiments that they used on death camp prisoners on American soldiers and others. The soldiers were only semi-voluntary, many had their health ruined and even died, and mass experiments on the unwitting American population were common.

What also has come across very strongly during my studies over the past 30 years is that what has come to public awareness is only the tip of the iceberg. The most damning documents are still classified or were destroyed long ago, and the Nazis were very aware of the nature of their crimes, as their documents were full of euphemisms such as “special handling” and “final solution.” The medical experiments on humans wrote about the subjects as “pigs,” and a “large pig” meant a Catholic priest. After the Nazi disaster at Stalingrad, thinking Germans could see how the war would turn out, and they began covering up their crimes, with destroyed evidence and documents, going back to early 1943. What has come to light are only the tattered remnants, and the human experiments at Strughold’s facility only came to light recently, almost by accident, as some documents escaped destruction.

And those are not just tales of a bygone era. Fluoride is added to my water supply to this day, which the Nazis used to dumb down their prisoners. In the USA, it is used on the general population, with attendant propaganda that would make Goebbels blush. In fact, the fluoridation propaganda campaign was designed by none other than the father of public relations, whose work Goebbels admired and used.

Not that writing Gary’s story and my relationship to him is very fun, either, but I think that I am through with this stint of reading about death camp Nazis that the USA hired. When I write that essay on Uncle Ed and me, I will mention the Nazi situation, in which death camp Nazis get hagiography at Wikipedia, while Ed’s article is libelous, and my contributions were erased under the flimsiest of pretexts, so that the public could not even see what I wrote. So far, those vastly disparate treatments reflect Ed and Noam’s propaganda model. In a way, Wikipedia is performing as expected, as an establishment mouthpiece, as death camp Nazis get hagiography and saints such as Ed get libeled.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th August 2018 at 15:05.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th August 2018), Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (15th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #7632
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,768 times in 21,549 posts

... the monopoly of knowledge of free energy, antigravity, and related topics. That is the monopoly of knowledge that humanity is going to sink or swim on.

... and the nature of evil, such as Stefan Verstappen rambles on about in the video that Star Tsar posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1242190

The posted summary is sufficient to convey a wisp of what I'm getting on about here:
    Quote James Iandoli & Frank Stalter interview Mr Stefan Verstappen to answer theses questions can humanity become an advanced species after letting psychopaths run things for so long? & What might ET think of these psychopaths who run our world?
    My take:
    The more complex mental/spiritual life of humans, relative to other life we are commonly aware of on this planet, provides another "self-organizing layer", with its own rules, orderings and illnesses. Human civilization is one manifestation of that additional layer. We (humanity) suffer from a serious and long standing illness (illnesses?) in that layer.

Just as patients with infectious, potentially fatal, diseases are isolated, for the protection of others, so I imagine that humanity is isolated, by the higher intelligent beings in the universe, until we either get our sh*t together a bit better, or blow ourselves up real good trying.
    So - we need to replace the physics of the last century with a more accurate physics, that unleashes such energy and propulsion, and we need to heal.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th August 2018 at 21:41.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (16th August 2018), Joseph McAree (18th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #7633
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... or blow ourselves up real good trying.
    If the asteroid belt can be entered into evidence, then we might conclude that it wasn't the first time we did this.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #7634
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... and we need to heal.
    Perhaps that hints at a serious impediment to our healing ... we don't know what's sick.

We try to identify which sick sociopathic individuals, or secret societies, or powerful families, or particular races or creeds, or bad aliens, are at the root of the evil that so clearly infects our human civilization.

Humanity, and likely other intelligent beings of sufficient mental, spiritual, and manipulative powers, form another self-organizing layer, larger than the individual, spanning centuries and continents, spanning nations and races, that, like any self-organizing layer, can have its diseases, its ways of common malfunction.

In my thread Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion, I try to identify these evils with the "people without a nation", the merchants and money changers of the world. Now I'm thinking that, like so many before me, I might have been missing the big picture.

If human civilization was sick, as I am postulating here, then those who
    (1) work across the various elements (tribes, nations, ...) of human civlization,
    (2) work in that higher self-organizing layer that no (publicly recognized) life form on this planet has formed other than humans,
    (3) work in this layer, such as the merchants and money changers of the world,
    would be more closely associated with this sickness of our civilization, as opposed to those who are focused on tilling their own little plot of land.

Humanity is sick. We could arrest ten thousand of the most powerful psychopaths, disband the hundred most evil secret societies, unleash the physics and technology that you, Wade, envision, and completely restructure the military, financial, political and intelligence agencies and corporations in a genuinely altrustic manner ... such would be awesome ... but such would only be promising signs and essential components of humanity's becoming a healthy civilization.

Humanity is sick. We need to heal. But first we have to recognize what's sick ... that self-organizing layer that only I, with my rather odd-ball "It's self-organizing layers, all the way down, and up." philosophy, seem to recognize.

===

P.S. -- Ah, perhaps one of your observations, Wade, is that limited energy is a primary cause of humanity's illness. We end up fighting amongst ourselves for the powerful leverage that more wood, coal, petro or uranium might provide. So the wider availability of practically unlimited energy might be a major catalyst for our healing (so long as we don't blow ourselves up real good, in the process.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th August 2018 at 22:59.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (16th August 2018), Franny (16th August 2018), Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Sierra (15th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #7635
    United States Avalon Member Invictos's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Basically, these "channeling" talk about almost everything. For me it's a confirmation of what your job 'stands for'.It has many practical advice to save the planet, including the extraterrestrial intervention (which many insiders and whistleblower argue).

Preparing for the Future

What the channeling suggests is a spiritual perspective, without ideology, without beliefs, without blind faith, without theory and without rituals.
    I think these texts answer some doubts.

The Engine of War

The Race to Save Human Civilization

What Will Save Humanity

The Global Emergency

Introduction to Life in the Universe

The Wiki

Other Revelations

Discerning False Messengers

And the most important:

Steps To Knowledge

Thanks!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Invictos For This Post:

29. Link to Post #7636
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don’t know anybody who writes like I do on the monopoly of knowledge of free energy, antigravity, and related topics. That is the monopoly of knowledge that humanity is going to sink or swim on.
    I never thought of it that way. I guess that's true, what is censorship, propaganda if not monopolies of knowledge, it is a way to steer people from something or away from something using intangible means. It gets tangible when those intangible means don't work.

Quote there will be only pristine instance of going to the Fifth Epoch; once one gets over the hump, the rest will follow, nearly instantaneously.
    Waiting for it, and trying to do my part, even though I still have great difficulty believing in FE. Of course I understand that FE leads to the fithh epoch and all that follows, that part is clear.

Quote The Evolution of Childhood is a tome, and it looks interesting and relevant, so I plan to get through it, and we’ll see if any of it gets into my essay update.
    It is an interesting book, which goes with readings in Anthropology, Evolutionary behaviour and commonalities between the human link and the Pan (bonobo/chimp) line.

Quote Drèze and Sen will get a brief mention in my essay update, but transitioning Third Epoch peasants into the Fourth is not a focus of my essay, other than showing how non-pristine events can happen.
    The reason to read is not just to learn about the transition from the Third to the Fourth epoch which is interesting but only of minor importance to your essay. The more important reason is that this is the closest that I came to understanding the why and the how of "India’s excess deaths under British hegemony have been estimated at nearly two billion."

The same comparison that Jean Dreze uses between China and India can be used to assess mortality between (British) India and Britain. I have confidence in those estimates because I read Hunger and Public Action.

Wade, as your student, as a minor collaborator, and as a friend I request you to read the books "Hunger and Public Action" and "Education First!" before you update the essay. It may turn out that you wasted your time. Even so, do this as a favor to a friend.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

31. Link to Post #7637
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

These are subjects that I have written on plenty. I am not so sure that I would call humanity sick, but becoming truly sentient is no mean trick. The dark path is a valid one, and yes, our political-economy has favored psychopaths since the dawn of civilization, but it did not always, and won’t in the Fifth Epoch. Their games will no longer make sense, and nobody not a psychopath will want to play with them. You can’t coerce a billionaire with the usual carrots and sticks, and everybody on Earth will be richer than Bill Gates, just as the average American is richer than humanity’s richest person of three centuries ago. The GCs know exactly what I am writing about, and they have done what they could to prevent the Fifth Epoch from manifesting and keeping their evil games going.

I am all for a peaceful and harmless transition into the Fifth Epoch, and today’s leading minds in science can’t even dream of what science in the Fifth Epoch will be like. I am into data, not theory so much, and I know that the means to the Fifth Epoch are already here. I have always said that the key issues are not those of technology, but of integrity and sentience, but humanity won’t begin to awaken until the new Epoch arrives. It has always been this way, and I see no reason why it won’t be that way this time. It won’t take very many to make it happen, but they have to be awake and be on the light path. Those are absolute requirements for an effort like mine, and those people are going be very few and far between. Those are just the numbers. In a world of scarcity and fear, virtually nobody will heal, but in a world abundance, most will. Not much healing happened at Auschwitz. Big subjects, and I write about them plenty.

In my opinion, finding the “bad guys” is just symptom-hunting, like the orthodox cancer paradigm. Neutralizing the bad guys won’t work, neither will playing the exchange game, trying to make it fairer, etc. Those approaches all miss the mark.

I think that the evidence is very convincing that the asteroid belt is a remnant of planetary formation, not the remnant of a former planet, especially one that exploded recently. Those asteroids are about as old as our solar system. That “exploded planet” hypothesis is popular in various fringe circles, but I don’t consider it valid today, just like I don’t consider Velikovsky’s work valid. The current evidence is that the solar system formed much more rapidly and violently than the standard hypothesis that prevailed for generations, and the asteroid belt looks more and more like the remnants of that violent phase, which may have only lasted a few million years. I’ll follow that probe going to that pure metal asteroid, and will be interested in the data that comes from it.

Hi Invictos:

I am not looking for and am not interested in channeled advice. I don’t care if it comes from “God.” I passed out of that phase many years ago.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2018 at 13:22.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (16th August 2018), Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (16th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #7638
    Thanks

Krishna, I have Hunger and Public Action and will read it, and get me that other, and we're talking. OK, it convinced you on the 2 billion excess deaths. I don't need to read Hunger and Public Action to understand that. The way that I see it, India was under the West's "tutelage" longer than China was, which explains most of it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (16th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #7639
    Thanks

Hi:

Growing up in Ventura, close to LA, meant that I regularly encountered celebrities. I never treated them like one and left them alone, which I do to this day. The only autograph that I have I didn’t even collect. A commercial was shot in our neighborhood when I was about ten, I was sick in bed that day, and my brother brought home an autograph from this actor, who was in that commercial. Oak View, where Gary lived, is on the way to Ojai from Ventura. My family often went there to various parks while I grew up, especially Camp Comfort.

While I was a golden boy from birth, my younger brother was the opposite, getting into trouble from infancy, and by the end of grade school, my parents were desperately trying to turn him around, which included sending him one summer to a military academy. They seriously considered moving to Ojai, to a house on a few acres of grapefruit trees, as a way to help my brother. Ojai is kind of a New Age elite enclave today, and it has been that way for a long time. For his seventh grade year, they sent my brother to Ojai Valley School, which was a complete failure, as my brother got his worst grades ever, even failing one class, and he is more intelligent than I am. He soon graduated to criminal activity. At Ojai Valley School, my brother attended with the children of Hollywood celebrities, such as Christian Brando and one of the Fonda progeny, as I recall. My brother and Christian were fellow screw-ups, and that year, Marlon tried to be the dutiful parent. My brother and Christian were on the school soccer team, and Marlon came to a match and played soccer with them.

I acted while in high school, and my acting pals tried to make it in Hollywood. None of them made it, although one became a minor playwright who still writes plays performed in Ventura County. When I lived in LA after college, half of my friends were either in entertainment, tried to break in, or had been in, as actors, writers, musicians, directors, producers, and the like. Some made it. One relative worked on the special effects for Disney’s 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and this man grew up two doors away from my home, and I babysat him when he was young. It was like if you grew up in a fishing village, you would likely become a fisherman. In the hinterland of LA, going into entertainment was just a normal career path. For everybody who becomes a star, thousands toil in anonymity. I sometimes helped support friends who tried to make it in Hollywood, including my roommate when I met Dennis, and some pals went into the seedier side of LA and worked in porn for a while, including a woman whom I sat at the same table with in a high school class, who was in a porn magazine a couple of years after graduation, which created a sensation among my friends. One close childhood friend attended UCLA and encountered celebrities daily, even serving them at his various jobs.

When I lived with Fred, one of his washed out Hollywood actor friends slept on our living room couch for a few weeks and spent his days getting drunk at those same establishments where those crapped-out attorneys did, on Main Street. His claim to fame was acting with Streisand in one of her “Funny” movies. While he lived with us, be got arrested for drunk driving, and the next day, he drove to one of those bars to drown his sorrows, calling Fred from the bar. Fred could hardly believe it. The man was going to drive to our place, drunk, after being jailed for drunk driving the day before. Fred himself never shook the bottle and Vegas lifestyle, which led to his early death.

Gary’s days in LA dealt with the Hollywood scene daily, and it was a deeply dysfunctional culture. One Hollywood friend was at a party with Billy Joel and his wife at the time, Christy Brinkley. While Christie was in the front of the house, talking with the others, Billy was in a back bedroom, doing cocaine, and Christie was visibly distressed. Joel soon moved from LA back home to New York, saying that the LA lifestyle was wrecking his life. In many ways, LA was a very unhealthy place to live, but it was pretty big time, professionally. Downtown LA was the biggest business district west of the Mississippi and the heart of California’s economy, which is one of the world’s largest and where my career began. Ventura was kind of out in the sticks, and not nearly as professional. While LA could be incredibly corrupt, such as Harry Pregerson’s tenure, it at least had a professional veneer. In Ventura, that veneer could be thin indeed, I saw previews of that before I left home, and I’ll finish with one last anecdote.

During my last year at home, I was the janitor of an office building built on the land of that former walnut farm, which I salvaged the lumber from in my first job. The tenants were primarily lawyers, accountants, and investment advisors. I was in my early business studies, and I eagerly read the Wall Street Journal and other business periodicals as I threw them out. I got the job through a childhood friend, whose father was the managing partner of the law firm that owned the building. One new attorney had just come from the Ventura County DA’s office. The DA’s office hired graduates from the local one-building law school, which was really a mill to pump out people who could pass the bar exam, but whose professional grooming was nil. My wife’s brother went to the same junior college that I did, and ran for the same coach as I did. He attended Harvard Law with the Obamas (Barack was the ultimate political animal, while nobody liked Michelle much), and told my wife that the DA’s office in Ventura preferred graduates of that one-building law school.

That new lawyer at the law firm was a Berkeley graduate, however, so presumably had a better education. He eventually became a prominent judge in Nevada. I just looked up his résumé, and he completely left out his Ventura days, which I can understand. Lawyers are notoriously late adopters of technology, and that law firm had a substantial law library. Law libraries had to be continually updated, and some reference materials had binders in which the pages could be replaced, but often the entire book had to be replaced, and I threw out law books almost daily, which could be impressive-looking tomes. I was friendly with all of the attorneys and staff, and that new attorney worked late in his office sometimes. His office was spartan, with a largely empty bookcase on the wall across from his desk, which sat behind the chairs where his clients sat. One day, that attorney asked me to fill the shelves of his empty bookcase with any impressive-looking law books that I was hrowing away. So, over the next several weeks, I did. I don’t recall thinking at time how bush league that it was, as I had no frame of reference, but I have to laugh at that today. It was like in The Great Gatsby, where books were just for show. As I look back, that was an early preview and warning of what happened when my free energy efforts landed me back in my home town, where my life was wrecked.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th August 2018 at 04:13.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Krishna (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #7640
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am not so sure that I would call humanity sick, but becoming truly sentient is no mean trick.
    By any common meaning of the word humanity, I too would be reluctant to call humanity sick.

I was twisting the word humanity to refer to the self organizing layer of collective activity that is also seen to manifest as what we call human civilization.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th August 2018), Wade Frazier (17th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 536 FirstFirst 1 282 332 372 382 392 432 482 536 LastLast