+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 535 FirstFirst 1 44 84 94 104 144 194 535 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1861
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Limor, I think I know you a bit better and got a different question from your post

You fear that Wade's idea of a choir would suppress individuality and become more like a "group hive".

I personally see the choir more like an "amplification device" for the Free Energy paradigm. I don't have to surrender my individuality to support that, just add my "notes" to it. And most likely, different "personalities" will enrich the "tone" in marvelous ways while still keeping to the main theme.

You can think by yourself about a topic and explore it, but just imagine how it is when you can discuss the same topic with more like minded people that can see different things than you, or have explored the idea from different vantage points.

So you don't surrender your individuality, rather just support each other.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Elly (13th May 2012), Fred Steeves (14th May 2012), Limor Wolf (13th May 2012), modwiz (13th May 2012), Muzz (11th January 2013), sandy (13th May 2012), zebowho (13th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #1862
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I will never be a giving up my sovereignty again for any group anything, so be at peace. Many have the same sentiment. We're sick of the group mentality already, complacently walking off the edge of the cliff with everyone else. That's so yesterday!

No, when the secret technologies break "free" of the tombs they've been encripted in for so long, you will see a revolution of "free" thinking people like never before. It will be unprecedented, there is no parallel in all the history of mankind. The ingenuity of the common man will finally be "free" to soar like never before. And the mute voices of the unknown geniuses will sing in harmonies of sweet, sweet inspiration that will catapault the lives of all mankind to ones of true abundance.

That's a choir I am ready to sing in ... and I predict so will you.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th May 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), sandy (13th May 2012), zebowho (13th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #1863
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you all for your comments. yes, Ilie, you know me a bit better and you hit the target - a 'group hive' was what I meant, but Ernie and yourself have put my mind at ease with your own views of things. and anyway, I shouldn't bring my own 'concerns' to this beautiful and evolving discussion. so, 'hear hear' to as many singers as possible that will be able to sing the song of FE and hit the right notes. and I agree with both your stances on it, and of course Wade's and Awp's.

This morning I woke up to a peaceful atmosphere .it is this special time of the year, plenty of birds on the trees, and a fresh smell in the air.
    soon, the spring will turn into this long hot and humid summer days, so familiar in the middle east, which will not leave any memory of what coolness is.
    Suprisingly, airconditions can be man's best friends at certain parts of the world, in a certain period of time. This makes me reflect on the hugh price we pay in order to maintain our conveniences in our today industrialized world. my aircondition saves my life on those almost unbearable hot days, but it also contributes to the abuse of the resources of our environment . I am able to 'enjoy' this convenience in the exchange of some painted piece of paper, quite a lot of it, actually, which I am working hard to achieve. The most important thing seems to be the on-going demand for more and more energy, we are a consuming monsters of the environment, users and abusers, and the funny thing is how much energy we have to put ourselvs in order to get some of it back.

This is why persuing free energy is the number one priority in our lives, together with expanding our understanding of the endless posibilities it brings, one path leads to a foreseeable future extinction of the human race, the other to nourishment, abundance and new possibilites for this same society. One needs to be mad to chose the first option, or indifferent, that is..

I was also thinking how a device that can cool our homes, warm our water, operate our elevators, lit the corridor in the building we live in based on FE is a good start and it's already here. but it's only the beggining, Life based on non-biodegradable energy power allows us to dream big on every aspect of our lives, we can literally reach the stars. it will inevitably turn us into better human beings, because it will eliminate a very rooted fear that we have - the fear of lack and the fear of non- existance.

When I open my mind to the knowledge of free energy, it brings various possibilities to us humans. I believe there are many galaxies and other beings that can teach us something on this area..

With the territory comes the responsibility, and we better learn to become responsible while at it, the mind set is very important , I guess this is why Wade is constantly refering to living from the heart as the most eminent 'atrribute' that we need to adopt in our journey to an FE based society. the key point is probably to naturally consider what is best for all instead of what is best for the individual.

Anyway, I will probably keep using my aircondition this summer, but I will also start to vision how on the many summers that will follow, a new processes and a new (old) existing use of energy will burst into our lives and open doors to us that we never dared to open, never dared to dream. This possibility is out there, hanging in the air... and is waiting to be joined by a few more, gain the momentum and become available to us all. I want to experience summers of freedom, not summers of the next planned war which is mostly about the control of petroleum reservoirs
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th May 2012 at 13:02.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (13th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #1864
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thanks for that about 'living from the heart'

your posts are helping me to understand free energy, & why it is about as dangerous a line of work as it has recently been for microbiologists

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank you all for your comments. yes, Ilie, you know me a bit better and you hit the target - a 'group hive' was what I meant, but Ernie and yourself have put my mind at ease with your own views of things. and anyway, I shouldn't bring my own 'concerns' to this beautiful and evolving discussion. so, 'hear hear' to as many singers as possible that will be able to sing the song of FE and hit the right notes. and I agree with both your stances on it, and of course Wade's and Awp's.

This morning I woke up to a peaceful atmosphere .it is this special time of the year, plenty of birds on the trees, and a fresh smell in the air.
    soon, the spring will turn into this long hot and humid summer days, so familiar in the middle east, which will not leave any memory of what coolness is.
    Suprisingly, airconditions can be man's best friends at certain parts of the world, in a certain period of time. This makes me reflect on the hugh price we pay in order to maintain our conveniences in our today industrialized world. my aircondition saves my life on those almost unbearable hot days, but it also contributes to the abuse of the resources of our environment . I am able to 'enjoy' this convenience in exchange of some painted piece of paper, quite a lot of it, actually, which I am working hard to achieve. The most important thing seems to be the on-going demand for more and more energy, we are a consuming monsters of the environment, users and abusers, and the funny thing is how much energy we have to put ourselvs in order to get some of it back.

This is why persuing free energy is the number one priority in our lives, together with expanding our understanding of the endless posibilities it brings, one path leads to the foreseeable future extinction of the human race, the other to nourishment, abundance and new possibilites for this same society. One needs to be mad to chose the first option, or indifferent, that is..

I was also thinking how a device that can cool our homes, warm our water, operate our elevators, lit the corridor in the building we live in based on FE is a good start and it's already here. but it's only the beggining, Life based on non-biodegradable energy power allows us to dream big on every aspect of our lives, we can literally reach the stars. it will inevitably turn us into better human beings, because it will eliminate a very rooted fear that we have - the fear of lack and the fear of non- existance.

When I open my mind to the knowledge of free energy, it brings various possibilities to us humans. I believe there are many galaxies and other beings that can teach us something on this area..

With the territory comes the responsibility, and we better learn to become responsible while at it, the mind set is very important , I guess this is why Wade is constantly refering to living from the heart as the most eminent 'atrribute' that we need to adopt in our journey to an FE based society. the key point is probably to naturally consider what is best for all instead of what is best of us.

Anyway, I will probably keep using my aircondition this summer, but I will also start to vision how on the many summers that will follow, a new processes and a new/old existing use of energy will burst into our lives and open doors to us that we never dared to open, never dared to dream. This possibility is out there, hanging in the air... and is waiting to be joined by a few more, gain the momentum and become available to us all. I want to experience summers of freedom, not summers of the next planned war which is mostly about the control of petroleum reservoirs

8. Link to Post #1865
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

Briefly, Limor, Seth once said that the most powerful organization is humans with their individuality intact and a unity of purpose. That is what my choir idea is going to try to achieve. That is rather the opposite of the Great Herd, which is managed by playing to people’s fears and survival mechanisms, and their scarcity-based ways of thinking:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

My goal is to help provide the purpose, and the purpose is dependent on the means to get there. As Seth also once said, the means become the ends:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

I also have been on the FE battlefield and survived, and do not plan to lead people onto that field, not until several thousand singers learn the song, and ten times that many are in rapt attention. It is quite possible that other events will make the immediate goal, the public appearance of FE, obsolete, but then the fun will only be beginning. To have that kind of crowd understand the big picture, to understand the nuts and bolts of how the world really works, will be invaluable for humanity to be able to turn the corner. Our toes are over the edge of the abyss, in many ways, and it all comes down to scarcity. Abolish scarcity, and the world can change in ways that seem impossible right now. If we turn the corner, worlds like this begin to come into view:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

Without FE, they can’t.

Best,

Wade

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Elly (13th May 2012), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2012), Fred Steeves (14th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (13th May 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), sandy (13th May 2012), Scott (13th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #1866
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Wynderer: "your posts are helping me to understand free energy, & why it is about as dangerous a line of work as it has recently been for microbiologists"
    Thanks Wynderer, you are way too fast in replying : ) my typo's and english mistakes are now forever perpetuated, ha,ha

Reading Wade's experiences and comprehensive insights on the subject of FE, gained by his physical hike on this convoluted trail and by his inquisitive mind is a very good basis from which to begin to understand Fe, with all the ailments of the path and the promises embodied in it. Thank's again

==EDIT==

Wade, I appreciate it. Yes, I understand what you are aiming for, and I feel that this is the way to reach forword. you have the good formula of being a visionary, an idealist and a battered hound dog, if you don't mind me saying ;)
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th May 2012 at 20:29.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

sandy (13th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #1867
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hey Limor -- i'll fix your typos in a repost if you like [smile]-- i did proofreading for 5 yrs -- i'm actually impressed by how many here from non-English- speaking countries express yourselves so well in what i understand is a difficult language to learn

i have a question re the choir -- this is the first REAL let's-get-together-&-do-something concept i've come across -- sound & vibration are pretty important here, as is the heart -- question: is this an online choir? or is everybody getting together somewhere in a 3D location?

wyn

Quote Originally posted by Wynderer: "your posts are helping me to understand free energy, & why it is about as dangerous a line of work as it has recently been for microbiologists"
    Thanks Wynderer, you are way too fast in replying my typo's and english mistakes are now forever perpetuated, ha,ha

Reading Wade's experiences and comprehensive insights on the subject of FE, gained by his physical hike on this convoluted trail and by his inquisitive mind is a very good basis from which to begin to understand Fe, with all the ailments of the path and the promises embodied in it. Thank's again

13. Link to Post #1868
    Thanks

Just a heads up, in the last few weeks there have been a few chats with Solution based speakers.

rob in the page family Project Off Grid

Foster Gamble Thrive Movement Update - May 2012

Michael Tellinger - Taking on the South African Bankers - UBUNTU Contributionism

We know there are problems on the planet, what we need is more discussion & effort & implementation in the area of Solutions.

Scott
    Last edited by Scott; 13th May 2012 at 14:15.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

DoubleHelix (13th May 2012), sandy (13th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #1869
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is where I deal with Keshe today, and inventors in general:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post487662

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (13th May 2012), Scott (14th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #1870
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wynderer,

Not sure who you are addressing your question to regarding the choir but I will share what my understanding of the choir gathering will be if you will allow.

When one operates from heart intent and energy the frequency does not need to be online or even in a 3D event. LOVE emanates an energy wave that IMHO surpasses thought to such an extent that it is almost, if not impossible, to fully comprehend let alone explain. Therefore I believe when the choir comes together and all are ready to sing they will be singing from all over the Globe and the frequency will move the obstacles to FE in a way that no other attempts have been able to do.

It is an unknown experiment who results are going to be known hopefully in my lifetime. Supporters I'm sure, will be online and may even formulate some 3D supportive events however the choir will be operating from a frequency of pure intent and therefore, level 12 self actualization will more than likely be a priority.

Well that's my assessment and the way I understand Wade's initiative to create a choir to Sing FE. I'm sure he will let me know if I'm on target or not.

Thank you for being here, for your participation and enthusiasm. I'm really enjoying the posts these days which adds more to checking in daily.

Happy to hear you got to hike Wade and rejuvenate some of those depleted energies you busy life requires.

Thanks Wynderer, you are way too fast in replying my typo's and english mistakes are now forever perpetuated, ha,ha

[/QUOTE]
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th May 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #1871
    Thanks

Yes, Sandy, I hope that I live to see it, too, and time will tell, but I am probably far closer to my life’s end than the beginning. Like the various FE levels:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

the choir will likely start as a technological phenomenon, but will expand beyond it. Our tools made us, but our tools will probably never disappear. But tools are not all of the story, not by any means. Some worship technological solutions, but as I learned and as Brian O eventually did, technology is really a small part of the FE and abundance conundrum. Scientists and FE inventors are really a tiny part of the solution, and mainstream scientists are actually a big part of the problem, but the biggest part of the problem is John Q. Public, and he is fast asleep and will not awaken until the means of awakening are delivered to his door.

The choir will be comprised of the very few who are currently awake on the planet. One day, a Level 19 choir may form, but my goals are more modest, for a Level 12 choir. What it may be able to accomplish, both online and offline, has yet to be determined. I am trying to take advantage of his relatively new medium, the Internet, to cast my line globally, and the people in this conversation hail from across the planet. That is part of what I was shooting for.

Back to chores, and yes, the hikes the past four days straight were just what the doctor ordered, but I still have plenty to do to settle into the new place.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (15th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (15th May 2012), sandy (14th May 2012), Scott (14th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #1872
    Thanks

Hi Wynderer:

I have stated recently on this thread that I have no plans for 3-D gatherings. Any 3-D gathering is going to attract the kind of attention that I cannot in good conscience subject people to. I would be risking my life and the lives of those who gathered. And that is not just because Godzilla’s agents, and those of local and national level predators, will show up, but all sorts of people would show up to pursue their self-serving agendas, such as try to recruit people for misguided and naïve FE attempts, prey on those that they can, and so on. I am speaking from a great deal of woeful experience, I am sorry to say. This stuff is way too big for the typical tactics to have a chance.

The cyber-gathering will be real people, with names and faces, and that will be enough to get going what I envision.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (15th May 2012), eaglespirit (14th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (15th May 2012), sandy (14th May 2012), Scott (14th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #1873
    Thanks

Hi:

OK, let’s get back on track. With the rise of plate tectonic theory in my lifetime, many theories have fallen by the wayside. One was the theory that the North Pole moved dramatically:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_shift_hypothesis

Another was abiotic oil theory, which was popular with Stalinist-era Soviet scientists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

As the tools improve and more scientists pursue data and novel experiments, the picture has sharpened in many areas. I don’t like using the term pseudoscience, but on the fringes is a great deal of invalid theorizing. That is part of what I call the layman’s quandary:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm

Part of the problem with the above-top-secret world, and it is very real, let me assure you, is that anybody can claim that they are some kind of insider, or have inside sources, telling them what is happening. Probably more often than not, it is disinformation. I only give credence to inside stuff that has been validated by my inner circle, usually because they have experienced aspects of it. That is a big reason why I stay away from virtually all the inside stuff. About 99.9% of what I have to offer does not need any “inside stuff” to “validate” what I am stating. I keep to information that people can explore for themselves, so they don’t need to take my word for it. I am not an insider, and do not claim to have a bunch of inside information. I leave that to the conspiracists. As I have repeatedly stated, you don’t find Godzilla, but he finds you. This pal was not looking for Godzilla when he got his show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

and when Brian O almost died after his encounter with a military official over the UFO situation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#attack

he did not seek out the military; they sought him out. When a former astronaut engages in “innocuous” activities such as playing the UFO game, people in high places get very interested. I have had the goons strip my office to the walls:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

My partner was offered a billion dollars to go away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

just before he found himself in jail with a million dollar bail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#jail

and the “crime” that he spent two years behind bars on was failing to file a form:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#judge

I have seen many wrecked and prematurely-ended lives on my journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#death

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland

and don’t want to see any more of that, and I want to reemphasize that I am going to do my best to steer the choir away from those life-threatening reefs. This thread has been crashed dozens of times by people with inventor-itis and other early-level and naïve perspectives. When I get that choir going, there will not be any of that, but at Avalon, it seems that I must put up with it, as part of my patience training.

I want to touch back on the findings of some of my recent readings. All pre-industrial civilizations were vulnerable to the climate’s variability. In the hunter-gatherer phase of the human journey, there was relative plenty, as least while the easy meat lasted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

after the easy meat was rendered extinct, and the Malthusian limit was reached and people began fighting more fiercely over the dwindling energy supplies, in several places around the world, independently, plants and animals were domesticated. One of the key reasons why the New World’s pre-Columbian peoples did not have draft animals like they did in the Old World was that their entrance into the Western Hemisphere was incredibly disastrous for all of the megafauna, and they quickly drove to extinction all of the candidates for domesticated draft animals, whereas the animals that lived near evolving humanity in Africa and Asia learned to avoid those killer apes and enough of them survived that “golden age” of the hunter-gatherer to become candidates for draft animals and sources of easy meat.

Several thousand years after the beginning of the domestication of plants and animals, people learned to smelt metals. That is when the deforestation of the Fertile Crescent and vicinity began in earnest, but China is thought to have been the first place to “achieve” complete deforestation, several thousand years ago. Stone Age peoples could also deforest the land for their crops, pastures, fires and building materials, but Bronze Age, and then Iron Age, peoples gained an order of magnitude in the ability to manipulate their environment, and they did. Before the domestication revolution in the Fertile Crescent, there was a forest that ran from Morocco to Afghanistan. It is long gone, taken out by deforestation and kept that way by farming and tending herd animals that ate any attempts for the forest to regenerate. A lot of that former forest is desert today. That deforestation and resultant erosion was the signature evidence left by those old civilizations, as many of them became buried in the silt of erosion that followed deforestation. The Troy of legend was buried beneath more than twenty feet of silt, as I recall.

The rise and fall of civilizations and empires are now tied by scientists pretty closely to climate changes, as well as civilizations that wiped out their environments with deforestation and erosion. Eventually, such activities push the environments past their point of stability and they collapse. If the environment has not been pushed too far, it can regenerate quickly, usually with a changed character. But when it gets pushed too far, it can suffer a catastrophic collapse, and it can take immense amounts of time to recover, and when it does, it can look nothing like what preceded it.

Earth’s great mass extinction events were of the catastrophic collapse variety, and it took tens of millions of years for the ecosystems to recover, and when they did, there were completely new mixes of life forms. Mammals arrived on the scene at about the same time as dinosaurs, but they were marginal life forms, either living in tree tops or underground, while the dinosaurs had their day in the sun. Dinosaurs could not survive the impact of a comet or asteroid 65 million years ago, and mammals were the next life forms to rise to dominance.

Today, we are in the midst of the sixth mass extinction, and this one is cause by a life form, humans. At the rate it is going, it may rival the extinction rates of the Permian-Triassic extinction event:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian...tinction_event

If so, it will take tens of millions of years for Earth’s ecosystems to recover. I am doing what I can so that that is not my species’s legacy. FE can stop the insanely short-sighted and wanton destruction of the biosphere in the name of energy security. Humans are an ego-centric herd animal, and the jury is still out if we are really sentient. If we wipe ourselves out and take most of the biosphere with us, future scientists, which may be some kind of sentient insect, may debate whether those ape fossils scattered around all the land masses were sentient. They left behind many artifacts, so they seemed sentient, but it looked like they were the primary agent of cutting their legs out from under themselves by wiping out the biosphere, so the debate of whether it was really a sentient species could rage for quite some time amongst those insect-scientists.

On a smaller time-horizon, the Medieval Warm Period, from about 800-1300 AD, was a time of city-building in Europe, as the warmer climate allowed Europeans to farm far north of where they could during the Little Ice Age (1350-1850) that followed it, and their deforestation of Europe during the Medieval Warm Period was prodigious. They took Europe’s carrying capacity to the Malthusian limit that their technology would allow them to, and in the early 1300s, great famines wracked Europe, followed by the Black Death, and Europe became a hell on Earth.

While the Medieval Warm Period was a “blessing” for Europe, much of the rest of the world suffered though epic droughts, which brought about the decline and fall of the classic Mayans, Anasazi, and the Khmer monarchy centered on Angkor Wat. Today, the droughts of the Medieval Warm Period are thought to have brought on the dynamics that led to the catastrophic invasions of the Mongol Hordes.

On a longer timeline, the domestication of plants and animals, and the resultant deforestation, has left a clear imprint on rising carbon dioxide levels in Earth’s atmosphere. Scientists have now compared that signature to several comparable interglacial periods, of the fifty or so that have happened during the current ice age that has lasted for nearly three million years and will continue for millions more, and rising carbon dioxide levels beginning about 8,000 years ago (relating to deforestation), and rising methane (relating to the rice paddies of South China), beginning about 5,000 years ago, are now fairly firmly established.

Like rising oxygen levels due to photosynthesis made the atmosphere breathable for animals like us, the rising carbon dioxide and methane levels have delayed the next glaciation. According to the pattern of this ice age, we should have had advancing ice sheets already, but the human impact on the atmosphere, which has dramatically-increased during the hydrocarbon fuel era, not only is delaying the next glacial interval for thousands of years, the next few centuries, just with what has been vented to the atmosphere and absorbed into the oceans thus far, is going to wreak climactic havoc. Unless humans change their ways, and fast, huge catastrophes loom. Many scientists are speculating on what that is going to look like, and it is not pretty. Ruddiman’s Plows, Plagues, and Petroleum is a good introduction what can be up ahead, and the Peak Oilers also have all manner of dire forecast:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#austerity

All of those scientists and speculators are Level 0 or Level 3 people:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level0

Free energy can make all the dire scenarios go away almost overnight, and that is perhaps the most surreal part of my journey, that we have all of these prophets of doom out there, and some of them work really hard to ignore the solution that can make almost all of the problems disappear. The nuts and bolts of it are the easily understood parts. Far more subtle are the social and ideological impacts. None of the doomsayers seem to understand that their minds have been cultivated into scarcity-based thinking. All dominant ideologies are scarcity-based:

and they all become obsolete with FE and what can come with it. Abundance makes the primary motivation for war obsolete:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#soldier

and that is the worst nightmare for the dark pathers who currently run the show, and they only run the show because almost all humans play the victim game rather than the creator game. I am looking for people who can play the creator game before FE is delivered to their homes. They are needles in haystacks, but that is whom I seek, and Avalon is one of my avenues of looking for them.

Stay tuned.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th May 2012 at 03:30.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (15th May 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (14th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #1874
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Let me see if my very rudimentary understanding of quantum physics is working on all cylinders here, concerning this choir. Once a group of individuals even begins to seriously contemplate this, much less intend for it to be, has it not then already been created, and momentum building?

Also bearing infinite potential in mind, which is what I think Godzilla fears us discovering of ourselves even more than the secrets of FE being released, other similar choirs have likely already been created simply through quantum entanglement of individual desires.

Wade, me thinks your choir has already been created, and ultimately all these loosely related choirs will find themselves more and more singing from the same grand songsheet, quite possibly even without conscious realization of it. In the beginning anyway.

Don't know about anyone else, but I feel the ring of various choirs "out there" every so often, and they're just getting warmed up. It's going to be a catchy tune, and a whole lot of fun to belt out.

POST UPDATE:

Just saw your post about getting back on track with other things Wade. Sorry about that, not meaning to step on any toes here.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 14th May 2012 at 16:37.

26. Link to Post #1875
    Thanks

Amen, Fred, Amen. Your post is on track. No worries.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th May 2012 at 16:47.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), sandy (14th May 2012)

28. Link to Post #1876
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Free energy can make all the dire scenarios go away almost overnight, and that is perhaps the most surreal part of my journey, that we have all of these prophets of doom out there, and some of them work really hard to ignore the solution that can make almost all of the problems disappear. The nuts and bolts of it are the easily understood parts. Far more subtle are the social and ideological impacts. None of the doomsayers seem to understand that their minds have been cultivated into scarcity-based thinking. All dominant ideologies are scarcity-based:

and they all become obsolete with FE and what can come with it. Abundance makes the primary motivation for war obsolete:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#soldier

and that is the worst nightmare for the dark pathers who currently run the show, and they only run the show because almost all humans play the victim game rather than the creator game. I am looking for people who can play the creator game before FE is delivered to their homes.
    Hi Wade

Guess who wrote the following this very day ?

Best

Jean-Luc

"In the universal community these acts of war cannot be done and man from now on has to learn that wars for possessions are only due to the short sightedness of man himself, as the universe will provide everything that all creatures in the universe need without conflict or any need to fight to attain them."

(...)

"Oh men of ignorance, with what language shall I speak that all will carry the love of the creator and beware of harming others and yourself."

(...)

"A child cries to his father to let him handle and play with fire, but the father knows that unless he teaches him the safe way to start and to control the fire, then the child can harm himself and others with his actions, by being fascinated with the beauty of its light and warmth of its flame."

(...)

"Our knowledge is yours and we see you getting ready to step out and to leave the womb of the earth’s atmosphere and become the infant of the universe and enjoy the first fruits of the nursery of
    its knowledge.

Blessed are those souls who have understood the true meaning of what has been said above and understand the beauty of what is waiting for the children of Adam in the concourse of the universe."

Hint here : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post488236
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 14th May 2012 at 18:06.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Melinda (14th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #1877
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Thank you Jean-Luc. I enjoyed reading those quotes
    I don't want to go off-topic after such an engaging post, but yesterday my 4 year old nephew said to me, out of nowhere, "When I die I am going to go to heaven."
    So I said to him, "I see. And what will be in heaven?" So he mentioned grapes and trees and cars and other things. And I said... "Ah, so all of these things that are in heaven are also here," and he thought about it for a while and then replied "Aaaah. So heaven can be here."

The quotes in your post Jean-Luc reminded me of it

P.S. Talk about free-energy; children have it in abundance, LOL!

I followed the link to put the quotes in context. It is a compelling read. I found it very moving. But I don't want to write too much. I'd be interested to hear if others here have any thoughts on the text you linked to. To all: I hope the first part of my post doesn't read too lightheartedly in context of what the link referred to. That wasn't my intention. When it think of free energy I think of my young relatives and all the little people I'm privileged to work with, and what it can mean for their future and their ability to fulfill their potential and tend this generous planet. I am new to this forum, and occasionally my heart spills onto the page. I will leave it there.
    Last edited by Melinda; 14th May 2012 at 23:36.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

sandy (15th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #1878
    Thanks

Hi Jean-Luc:

Many of us can talk a good game.

As long as it is just talk, not too many people are going to get into trouble, at least Internet talk. Public speaking on this topic can get you killed, but cyber-talk so far seems relatively safe.

My approach is strikingly different than anybody else’s that I know of, and I get a sense, both here and in my non-Internet life, of how people treat this as some academic issue, with plenty of imagination being used, but not really grounded in our reality, and I am going to do a little sharing to get the point across.

A voice in my head led me on my journey, and when asked for at two critical junctures in my life, the voice guided me, and the outcome both times set my life’s course in ways that I still find hard to believe, and I lived through it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice1

Even though those events are part of the folklore around Dennis, my family and friends virtually never even acknowledge that those events happened. I don’t know if it is to protect their sense of reality or to make me more “normal” in their eyes, but it happened, and ended up affecting many, many lives, and arguably few for the better.

The third time I heard it, I did not ask for it, and it was as I was saying goodbye to the corpse of a saint whose life was affected by that voice:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

I am pretty angry with that voice, and it was ten years ago this month that Mr. Professor died, and I will always own a piece of his wrecked life and his death, and it will always haunt me.

Dennis’s journey is far more preposterous than mine was, but his radicalizing moment on his energy quest was when one of his employees died due to the efforts of a corporate hit man:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post414784

In the book that Dennis wrote in the incarceration that he did not expect to escape alive, he said that her death was “very special” (My Quest, p. 132). I would not have described it that way, but Dennis owns a piece of her death.

Brian O recruited me to co-found NEM, and Eugene Mallove was murdered the week after he committed to be our conference’s first speaker. The circumstances around his murder spooked Brian, who immediately began planning his move to South America:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland

Brian and I would never buy the retail crime explanation of his death. Mallove’s tenants may indeed have done the deed, but that does not mean that it was not an engineered event. Like it or not, we all have blood on our hands, however noble our intentions may have been. When you are staring at the dead body of the person whose life you helped wreck, the gravity of what you are trying to accomplish sure can hit home. I would not wish what I lived through on anybody.

Those are actual premature or violent deaths that we have on our consciences. Far more lives were wrecked, and I will be living with that for the rest of my days, too. When I see some FE inventor hawking his wares with his pretty talk, I really don’t want to watch, and I don’t want anybody to get the slightest idea that I support what they are doing. The pile of FE martyrs is high and deep. I don’t want to add myself to the pile, and I don’t want to encourage anybody else to go play martyr. The only people who have any business playing the FE game on the world stage, if they want to have a prayer of success, need to be able to successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

Anything less will end in disaster, and talk is cheap. Dennis is the only person on Earth that I know of who could successfully complete that application. Only those who want to lay their lives on the line should go join him. I sure don’t. I am doing something radically different than playing the FE inventor game. I did it in the 1980s and 1990s, but those days are far behind me and I will never play them again. Anybody who wants to play those games and is reading this is on the wrong thread, interacting with the wrong guy.

I am going to bed now.

Best,

Wade

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (16th May 2012), Fred Steeves (15th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (15th May 2012), sandy (15th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th May 2012)

34. Link to Post #1879
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Hi Wade

Thank you for this. I understand the whole story is very emotional. I also understand the many reasons why you've moved away from all this.

I too would be extremely sad if anything would happen to scientist, physicist, engineer, philosopher, life 're-setter' Merhan Keshe. He himself is perfectly aware of the rules of the game and says he's ready to face them.

See here for instance (Jan 2011):
    "We are very much in danger and we have been informed by reliable sources that we have to be careful, but in any case some three further books are already written and more or less complete, and in due course we will release these books. This will happen if I am alive or not and if the governments draw the sanction and decide to do their final acts."
    http://www.keshefoundation.com/phpbb...&view=previous

And today a groundbreaking fourth book on among other things the very nature of the Soul (I believe a free 400 pages e-book) is close from being published.

The future is written nowhere. But basically, the cat is out of the bag. Iran is apparently aware of much of the technology already, and as Keshe put it yesterday

"With the presence of this sword in the hand of the just and intelligent man, he will enforce peace without misusing it, like the Iranians with our knowledge in their hand for nearly four years who have never abused it.
    http://www.keshefoundation.com/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2485 (May 14)

Anyway. I will respect your wish not to dwell further on this major breakthrough - the fundamental comprehension of Matter & Life with respect to magnetic and gravitational fields - on this thread with this closing remark.

Despite many apparent (and sad) similarities, this is a very different framework from what you've experienced and so extensively and generously described in your writings which I've read for a good part (and I really thank you for that as I found your experiences and breadth of views most helpful).

This goes so far beyond the single FE concept.

Although it may sound presumptuous given the consequences, FE for Keshe (a term he dislikes and refrains from using) is in a way some sort of side-effect of his core discoveries on the true nature of Matter and its relations with the intertwine of magnetic and gravitational fields.

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    The only people who have any business playing the FE game on the world stage, if they want to have a prayer of success, need to be able to successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

Anything less will end in disaster, and talk is cheap.
    So believe it or not, and despite what appears at first sight when looking at his website (including the patent stuff and the like), the strategy has now changed quite radically as Keshe is now for a controlled handing over of the knowledge to Humanity via both (all nations) governments and the public (among others through his books aimed at circumventing peer-review blockages)

So despite some similarities, this is a VERY different game - however highly risky - from ANYTHING we have seen in the last 50 years.

We live an age of increased awareness. An age of a much needed quantum leap into a new comprehension of the true nature of Life and Matter, away from the insane equilibrium of terror and wars we live in, and the game played by so many insane crooks in position of power on the planet.

As Bill was saying on May 12 in this talk with James Gilliland at Trout Lake (something like, quoting from memory) : "No wonder our guests watching us are not willing to manifest themselves more, given the state of the planet and of the human mentallty".

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_J...2_May_2012.mp3

The release of this fundamental knowledge, well beyond their mere technological aspects and repercussions (including "FE"), may well be part of this much needed transformation move for a better future.

Time will tell.
    I am crossing fingers and hoping for the best.
    And wherever I can, giving a little help in what I believe is a very positive direction.

Best

Jean-Luc

PS. I am not in the "saver mentallty". It's up to every single individual to take his/her responsibilities to help clean up the mess and avoid further chaos on this planet. I am more and more convinced (it takes time and effort to read and take the measure of the importance of the material) that this new knowledge may be of tremendous help for a future of abundance & health for everyone. Dreamer?
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 15th May 2012 at 13:19.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Melinda (19th May 2012), modwiz (15th May 2012), sandy (15th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th May 2012)

36. Link to Post #1880
    Thanks

Hi:

Thanks, Jean-Luc, for respecting my wishes. You can make future Keshe posts on other Avalon threads. His approach and material is far from new to me, I wish him the best, but I have been on that battlefield before and have no desire to revisit it or encourage anybody else to go there.

Back to my current reading…

I obtained several of LaViolette’s books, and am slowly working my way through them. I stumbled into the Velikovsky controversy nearly twenty years ago, and have been on the fringes of it ever since. There are many alternative physics and cosmology models out there. Velikovsky challenged the orthodox notions of gravity, proposed global catastrophes in the historical period (specifically, that many Bible stories, like parting the Red Sea and Manna were side effects of a near collision with a Venus that had recently been born), and had Einstein’s ear. When Einstein died, the book open on his desk was Velikovsky’s Worlds in Collision. Velikovsky was the last in a long line of biblical catastrophists. Virtually no mainstream scientists take Velikovsky’s work seriously, especially after Carl Sagan led the attack back in the 1970s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#velikovsky

Velikovsky’s work has been carried on by various people, several of whom I have interacted with, and there is an Electric Universe movement that envelopes a lot of Velikovsky’s work in it. There is fierce debate on that subject, with the Electric Universe people disparaged as pseudoscientists and other epithets. But mainstream scientists, such as Clube and Napier, have proposed orthodox-science theories to explain those ancient catastrophes, and they propose “super-Tgunska” events, of comet showers, to explain those ancient catastrophes. And virtually all of them try to explain the extinction of the mammoth with catastrophic events. What none of those theories have explained to my satisfaction is that the megafauna quickly disappeared wherever humans have appeared in the past 50,000 years.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn5

The disappearance of the mammoth is a minor mystery, when the broad waves of extinctions are considered. South America had elephants, too, and they disappeared right after humans appeared (and elephant skins on human artifacts from South America have been discovered). LaViolette sides with the catastrophic explanation of the mammoth’s extinction, but I think that the North American extinctions are kind of a red herring regarding the megafaunal extinctions. Yes, glacial dams collapsing and flooding huge tracts of land likely buried many of the well-preserved mammoths that have been discovered, but humans are the constant variable in all of the megafaunal extinctions in the past 50,000 years.

If you peruse Stan Deyo’s work, he appears to be a former insider who tells some of what he knows about the above-top-secret world and antigravity and vortex theory. Trombly’s homopolar generator worked on similar principles, and inventing that is when Adam’s ride began to get “interesting.” LaViolette had a mystical experience as a science student in college which propelled him into his alternative physics path, and his work travels much of the same territory. His Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion deals with anti-gravity research in the USA after World War II, and how it all went black in the 1950s, before I was born. It aligns well with the UFO crowd’s view, with Roswell and reverse-engineering captured ET craft, which is what Adam’s father worked on before he was murdered by medical means, and what pretty much was the primary message of the Disclosure Project witnesses. Of course, Godzilla took out a bunch of key Disclosure Project players in the 1990s with some of the diabolical technologies at his disposal:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#adamiak

They may have used their mind-and-emotions-scrambling technology on me during my NEM days, just before Mallove was murdered and right after the NEM conference. Brian O’s buddy John Mack was killed the day after the conference ended, which further spurred Brian’s move to South America:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#mack

Those days are not fun to recall, but were easy compared to my days with Dennis.

What my friend was shown is almost certainly a sampling of Godzilla’s Golden Hoard:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

and my friend does not even believe in UFOs. When you digest enough of the alternative physics and cosmology, you learn to navigate it. There is lots of invalid stuff out there, but plenty to make people think. LaViolette is one of many who have created an internally-consistent cosmological model, which incorporates a unified field concept which is based on what he calls “etherons.” Einstein, the so-called killer of the ether, actually discussed the need for an ether in a talk he gave in 1920 at the University of Leyden (titled, “Ether and the Theory of Relativity”).

LaViolette was not content with describing a new unified field theory, but also took on catastrophic theory (his Earth Under Fire makes the case that the explosion of the Milky Way Galaxy’s galactic core is what caused those ancient catastrophes) and even ancient mystery school teachings (his Genesis of the Cosmos) and alchemy. Although his theories are obviously deeply thought out and provocative, I won’t be traveling too much of that territory in my upcoming energy essay. Standard physics can explain most of what I will be presenting, but I also will be giving a nod to the idea that the orthodox physics models are woefully inadequate, and FE is partly what the orthodox physics models paint entirely out of the picture, and there is certainly a “conspiratorial” reason for that, namely Godzilla’s interest in managing the global herd, and anything that threatens to upend the orthodox physics models is harshly dealt with if the theorist ever tries to use it to do something like make an FE prototype.

Sparky Sweet wrote a book to describe how his device worked,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

and you can get a video of it in action:

http://www.cheniere.org/sales/sweetvideos.htm

As usual, as you can see it generating a million times the energy going into it, several times a “proprietary technology” message flashes on the screen. That was one of many aspects of Sparky’s approach that doomed his efforts, but no lone inventor has a prayer in the current environment.

The FE series from Bearden’s gang runs to 30 DVDs so far:

http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/D...orpurchase.htm

I have several of them, the Sparky-related ones mostly. Brian O visited Sparky in his hiding place the week before he died of a “heart attack,” after the final death threats were delivered:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

Anyway, for the scientifically-minded, there is lifetimes of that stuff to explore, but for me, unless it helps paint the big picture of what is happening right now, and what the potential is if that stuff makes it past the organized suppression and humanity’s inertia, I am not going to be going there much in my work.

Off to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th May 2012 at 16:28.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (16th May 2012), DoubleHelix (16th May 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (15th May 2012), Limor Wolf (16th May 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), Muzz (11th January 2013), sandy (15th May 2012), WhiteFeather (16th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 535 FirstFirst 1 44 84 94 104 144 194 535 LastLast