Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #6201
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

This post will be related to the scientific literacy issue, and has to do with how we “know” what we “know.” I vividly remember my Philosophy 101 class in college, and the arguments from Ancient Greeks, Enlightenment philosophers, to modern philosophers. David Hume was kind of the ultimate rationalist, taking Descartes’s “I think therefore I am” idea further, stating that all that we “know” are the thoughts, and that does not even imply a thinker. Those days of ferment led to today’s scientific method, and similar approaches are used to produce good scholarship.

Organized religion is built on faith, and science on doubt. They are diametrically opposed approaches. Materialism, however, is as much of a faith as Christianity is, which materialists do like hearing, but it is true. I easily falsified materialism as a teenager, through my personal experiences, and they are not hard for others to reproduce for themselves, and there has been a great deal of scientific investigation, but since consciousness is a non-material phenomenon, it is not very amenable to the process of materialistic investigation. Consciousness is never going to be presented in a glass case in a museum.

Scientists ideally never speak in terms of absolutes (such as “impossible” or “always”), but they deal in levels of confidence, with that ever-present doubt always somewhere in their heads. Take the idea of Earth being spherical. There is actually a hypothesis, with an organization built around it, that Earth is flat, and it is not a joke. Just last year, a pal knew somebody who believed in the Flat Earth hypothesis’s validity. Any teenagers with a little gumption can falsify the Flat Earth hypothesis for themselves. So, the Flat Earth hypothesis is not a very robust one, and no astronauts who have been in space belong to the Flat Earth society.

If I hold up a coin and let go, a million times out of a million, that coin will drop to the ground. There is a mysterious force called gravity, which keeps everything on Earth on Earth, unless it can overcome gravity. Hydrogen can overcome Earth’s gravity, if left alone for long enough. Another way is to build a rocket, which is how those spacefaring astronauts no longer believe that Earth is flat. Another is to build antigravity technology, which is one of those sequestered technologies in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard. But not many people are ever invited to a show like that. It could happen to me, but I would rather not play at the level of the game where I become a candidate for that, because I would also be a candidate for being murdered. I do not plan to ever play in that rarified air. I carried the spears of those who played there, and I don’t plan to do that again.

Witnessing an antigravity demonstration moves gravity from being a “law” to being something else. The best scientists always made the frank admission that we don’t know what any of it really is, not energy, gravity, light, etc. So, what are scientists confident about? Well, without some amazing technology or strange mystical power, that coin is always going to drop to the floor. For fossil interpretation, there are four general levels of confidence, from inevitable conclusions to guesses.

In science, hypotheses come and go. Einstein famously said that every theory was eventually killed by a fact, and he fully expected that his theories would one day fall by the wayside, but that the best parts of his theories would survive in the next ones. Well, a century later, his theories are still going strong, although the Black Science world operates from different theories, the kind that antigravity technologies support.

I’ll have more to write on this subject, but it is off to a long day at the office.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th April 2016 at 14:42.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th April 2016), Basho (2nd May 2016), Dennis Leahy (29th April 2016), Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Krishna (30th April 2016), kudzy (30th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (28th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #6202
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

So, what are my fellow industrialized humans doing with all of those immense benefits? They are largely squandering them, as we head toward the brick wall at Mach One. The opportunity to become aware of our situation, and appreciating the benefits as well as being cognizant of the peril, is lost on almost all people, as their immediate self-interest forms the horizon of their awareness, as they are trapped in their egocentric perspectives. Only something that might be called a soul-centric perspective is going to help for what I am doing, and I know that not many have achieved it or even aspired to it.
    During recent sessions of browsing on Facebook and other sites I thought back to this and considered how even many fellow gifted introverts and spiritual seekers I've encountered over the years largely waste the vast majority of their potential. I've been guilty of it myself at times (many an hour has been lost to open world RPGs ). Even when some do develop spiritually or expand their perspective, it's challenging enough for them just to process their own trauma and become more selfless to those who comprise their immediate Dunbar's number. Breaking through countless other delusions and coming to a comprehensive perspective is another matter entirely, though I have found that the greater neuro-plasticity granted by internal lifeforce/spiritual transformations does allow for faster processing when the time comes to break through mental barriers. That's assuming they're exposed to the opportunity however, my own experience of encountering your writings and being able to process it was due to a multitude of factors in my life that were just right at that moment, I've known others who were more selfless or intelligent than myself for instance but would have a harder time getting through your American Empire essay in particular.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), kudzy (30th April 2016), Servant Limestone (29th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #6203
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

Great post, big subjects. Boy, where to start? I am not sure that I have written publicly about it, and I am not yet at liberty to be more revealing (more people have to die before I can), but what happened in Ventura, for instance, was the result of some highly unique circumstances, and probably the most important was a voice in my head that led me to Mr. Professor and Dennis, and I was the catalyst for all that happened there, when Godzilla decided to stomp us out, as our effort presented a “clear and present danger” to Godzilla’s reign. Mr. Professor and I expended our lives in the process. My life was ruined, but I was young enough to survive (like Holocaust survivors generally had their youth in common, as it allowed them to survive the rigors of those times), while those events shortened Mr. Professor’s life. Dennis picked up the pieces and tried to put them back together, but that was a unique moment in time that could not be reproduced. You can’t reproduce something like that. Those unique moments and opportunities come and go, and they are irretrievable. I picked up the pieces of my shattered life and carried on, and if nothing else at Avalon, I think that I have demonstrated my persistence. Most people just crawled into a bottle when merely brushing up against those events.

I am not complaining, but something like the Ventura experience can only happen once. So, yes, where people are in their journeys has a great deal to do with how they respond to the opportunities that present themselves. That is another reason why I know that I seek needles in haystacks; it is not just who they are, but where they are on their journeys. That is a big reason for my approach; I plan to do this as long as I am able, and if I am lucky, I have another thirty good years in me for this approach, and I know it will help. That is a pretty big window to find that “sweet spot” of somebody’s life-trajectory, so that they can participate.

If the biggest event in the human journey has a chance of manifesting before we flush ourselves down the toilet, what I am trying to get going will be vital, and I am really not asking much of the choir. No Indiana Jones-ing, no life-wrecking adventures, but something that can be done at one’s leisure. But they are going to be rare people who are at that time in their lives when they are going to be able to digest what I have to offer and help out, even if it is “just” singing.

As Darren once wrote, his early awakening events allowed him to digest my work without going into convulsions. That is an example of why I say that people have to be awakened, first, before my work will make any sense to them. But if they are willing and able to do the work, I offer something that I have not seen anyplace else, a curriculum in comprehensive thinking, oriented toward making the biggest event in the human journey happen. Damn, what an opportunity! And, so far, almost nobody has availed themselves of it. But this path is teaching me patience, so I have to be grateful. If we don’t make it as a species, many thousands of souls are going be thinking pretty hard about what I offered and the opportunities that they did not avail themselves of. Look at what a squandering of potential the Internet is! While there is opportunity for work like mine to exist and not get snuffed out, the Internet is dominated by the same kind of stuff that you can get on TV, and phony “socializing” and anonymous Internet chatter that does not add up to anything! What a waste.

Oh, how I wish I could play computer adventure games to my heart’s content (I played Wizardry 6, 7, and 8, the first two Tomb Raiders, both Dungeon Keepers, and similar games (Myst, Zork), with King’s Quest one of my favorites (I played the last three or four of them)). But I have not played one since 2003, when I resumed my career, and may never again, alas. Something had to give. Only so many hours in a life.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th April 2016 at 04:01.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Krishna (30th April 2016), kudzy (30th April 2016), Servant Limestone (29th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #6204
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a busy day ahead of me, so this will be short, on what we “know” and levels of confidence. I don’t shrink from controversy in my work, but I generally take the scientist’s/scholar’s approach. I largely keep the mystical stuff in its own pond and, really, the main point of the mystical stuff is to show how materialism is a religion that can be easily falsified, and that the high ethics of the masters, guided by love, is really about the only “mystical” orientation that we need. I am going to make some posts on the JFK hit, the moon landings, ETs, FE, “insider revelations,” and maybe some more topics and what I “know” and what my confidence levels are and why.

I was five when JFK was murdered, and all that I remember is watching his funeral procession on TV as my mother watched, seemingly sick. My mother worked for the Lyndon Johnson campaign in 1964, and there were LBJ stickers on objects in our house for the remainder of my childhood. My parents always voted Democrat, even though my father was a right-wing redneck. I almost went into the military, which was a family tradition, but a couple of years later, I became a pacifist (as a result of my mystical studies) and that voice in my head sent me to business school, which is the province of Republican voters. Although I aced the curriculum, I never quite fit in.

My father thought that the Warren Commission was a cover-up, and JFK came to his military base once and walked right past my father, and when I was older, my father told me that one of his colleagues walked through the halls at work, shouting his approval the day that JFK was murdered.

In the USA, the JFK hit was like 9/11 (or Pearl Harbor), in that every American who lived through it knew what they were doing when they heard of it. And all three events could well have been manufactured by the USA’s ruling class, to manipulate the herd. I have the most confidence regarding those three events that JFK was not killed by a lone assassin. Lee Harvey Oswald was just as he said, a “patsy,” but I really did not pay much attention to the JFK assassination until I met Gary Wean. It was the darkest time of my life, and Gary gave me the best advice that I could get: no authority in the USA, or any “human rights” group, was going to intervene in the evil acts taking place in my home town. It was just another day in the USA, as gangsters run it, with politicians little more than puppets. Gary went out of his way to help me in my hour of need, and his advice directly led to my springing Dennis from jail. So, Gary has been in my pantheon from that day forward.

It turned out that Gary had the inside scoop on the JFK hit, hearing from John Tower three weeks after the hit that Oswald was a military intelligence operative being used in a CIA plot to stage a fake assassination attempt on JFK, to frame Castro, to justify invading Cuba, and it somehow “backfired.” It was really a small part of his book, and because of what Gary had done, he had complete credibility with me. If Gary said that he heard that story from Tower, he did. That is non-negotiable with me. It turned out that Gary wrote about my home town, and the same interests that he fought, who tried to kill him, had also ruined my life, almost certainly on instructions from higher powers. When Dennis did not take the carrot, it was time for the stick.

When I moved away from Ventura, never to return, and hit the books, trying to make sense of what I had survived, the JFK hit was one area that I studied. I have a pretty hefty JFK section in my library. I never saw even one piece of credible evidence that called Gary’s story into question, and evidence kept coming to light over the years that powerfully confirmed it, such as the Operation Northwoods documents.

I am 100% certain that Oswald was not some lone nut, but my readers did not have the privilege of knowing Gary. But if people do their homework, the evidence richly supports the idea that JFK was murdered by powerful interests, and it was all covered up, with relatively token efforts taken by Carter and Clinton, after the Warren Commission cover-up.

Knowing that Oswald was not some lone nut is a very different issue from knowing exactly who did it. Gary was a cop and professional investigator. He met Jack Ruby while tailing Mickey Cohen, and Gary took the Jewish mobster angle in his JFK theorizing. Well, Ruby was a Jewish mobster, so the Jewish mobster angle is not farfetched. For what it is worth, while I believe that mobsters, Jewish and otherwise, were involved, I think that they were more hit men than masterminds. Their interests aligned with those who wanted JFK dead, and they were happy to help.

To this day, people approach me with their JFK assassination theories, and the most bizarre that I have been approached with was that JFK staged his own fake assassination so that he could retire from the limelight and let Jackie marry her great love, Ari Onassis. Whew! But that is only the most extreme of the bunch. The recent revelation, that JFK was killed because he was going to reveal the ET presence to the Soviets, is far more credible, but the interests who had JFK killed certainly knew that the Soviets knew plenty themselves, so I think that the ET angle was a red herring justification used on relatively low-level operatives such as Hunt.

I am onboard with the idea that the MIC had JFK killed because he tried to end the Cold War, and while Allen Dulles played his malevolent role, and may have been involved in the hit as well as the cover-up, he was likely also a lower-level player. Much bigger hands were moving those chess pieces.

Like Gary, I hear from all sorts of people who want to “solve the crime” and finger the assassins. Personally, I think that it is a quixotic goal of dubious value. To me, the lesson of the JFK hit and cover-up is how evil our system is, in that the head of state can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up. That is the most important lesson, and attempts to identify the perpetrators seem motivated to absolve our system and serve up the villains, so that we have another out-group to heap scorn on. The enemy is us, not some outside agents, and every one of us, every day, contributes to how our system works. Nobody gets off by repudiating their responsibility for how the system works, not even me. But taking responsibility is the first step to being able to change it, as we cannot change it if we don’t own it. That is how creators go about it, while victims bewail their fate, seeking heroes and villains.

I have more to write on JFK, but it is off to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:51.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (29th April 2016), Chris Gilbert (29th April 2016), Krishna (30th April 2016), Krist (29th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #6205
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6206
    Thanks

Thanks Freeknowledge. Animals generally prefer cooked food if they can get it. That line between human and chimp gets blurrier all the time, although the conceit, even in scientific circles, is that we are so much more advanced.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016)

13. Link to Post #6207
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time to write this weekend. On JFK, one pal wrote this post, and it brings up a good subject for the other forums that I post in. Before the modern era of studying mass extinctions, scientists proposed a hundred hypotheses for the dinosaurs’ extinction. It became an intellectual parlor game, and we now know that virtually none were valid, other than the bolide impact hypothesis, and the volcanism hypothesis still has not gone away, as a big volcanic event happened then and sea levels seesawed. I was just reading something on that this morning.

As contentious as the dinosaurs’ demise has been for scientists, it all pales beside the scenarios that have been proposed for JFK’s murder. Probably a thousand different scenarios have been proposed, almost all along the lines of a conspiracy of some kind. As I wrote, the most bizarre that I have personally received is that JFK faked his own death, and I have heard the half-joke that if the Warren Commission had the opportunity to take another crack at it, that they would have concluded that JFK committed suicide!

I mention that “accidental” Secret Service theory as an example of the many theories out there. That theory is not as bizarre as the Washington Post’s theory that there were two shooters, who did not know of each other and coincidentally fired at the same instant. Yes, crap that crazy is out there, even spun by such an establishment stalwart as the Washington Post. Most Americans are not aware that a plot very similar to the likely one in Dallas was foiled in Chicago a few weeks before JFK was murdered. There are way too many connections like that one to make any kind of lone nut, “accident,” or “coincidence” theories highly questionable. So, I don’t consider the Secret Service “accident” theory to be very credible. However, there are plenty of lines of evidence that some Secret Service personnel were involved in the assassination, and it can trip the light fantastic to go too far into it, but briefly…

One theory says that JFK’s chauffeur did it, based on a misleading analysis of the Zapruder film, where some reflections are interpreted to portray the chauffeur’s turning and firing at JFK during the event. That is just another example of the wackiness around the issue. Here are some lines of evidence that I think are likely valid, while not all point to the perpetrators, they point to something very different from the “lone nut” scenario.

Douglas Caddy’s interview is very compelling, and I have no doubt that Lyndon Johnson was every bit as dirty as portrayed, with his own private hit man. The idea that Johnson was involved in the JFK hit has plenty of evidence to at least give it credence, but he really was a minor leaguer. But he may well have been in the know, as far as something going down (as Bush the Second may also have known that something was coming), as when the fatal shots rang out, Johnson dove to the floor of his limo. When the limo got to Parkland Hospital, Johnson ordered the limo cleaned up, thereby compromising the crime scene, and he shared a frank moment with a Congressman as he was sworn in next to a bloody Jackie, as the Congressman winked at what appears to be a grinning Johnson.

There were a number of irregularities in the Secret Service’s activities that day, to give weight to the notion that at least some of them were in on it. There has been controversy for 50 years over the Zapruder film and accusations of tampering. I think that the accusations may have something to them, and at least some frames were removed, partly to cover up the fact that the limo came almost to a halt when the fatal shots were fired, exactly contrary to Secret Service procedure. That chauffeur was likely not all that innocent, doing his part to make the head shots easy. There is a photo of him getting off the witness stand at the Warren Commission hearings, wearing a big grin.

I really could go on for days on the many lines of evidence that point very clearly away from the “lone nut” Warren Commission version. The Commission was corrupted from the outset, as the man whom JFK fired over the Bay of Pigs, Allen Dulles, ran the commission. That smelled very similar to when Bush the Second appointed Henry Kissinger to head the 9/11 commission. I had a pal from Manhattan, who lived there when 9/11 happened, and she was skeptical of the “inside job” angle on 9/11…until Bush appointed Kissinger, and then she decided that it was probably an inside job after all.

I’ll say this about the JFK theories: those that argue that the JFK and RFK hits were unrelated don’t have much credibility with me. The Kennedy family has more than hinted that they were related, and I think it very likely that high-profile assassinations and attempts, with a “lone nut” scapegoat served up each time, became a “sport” in the spook world for about a generation. Also, in those years, FE inventors regularly met untimely ends, and when the spooks take you out, great pains are taken to make it appear as something other than premeditated murder. That just comes with the profession.

While there is a mountain of evidence, some very compelling, that point away from the lone assassin hypothesis, if I had not known Gary, I wonder how certain I would have been about the idea that Oswald was not the lone assassin. I think that I would likely be fairly certain, but Gary’s testimony removed all doubt for me, and it has been gratifying over the past quarter-century to see new evidence coming to light that further confirmed Gary’s account of meeting with John Tower.

In summary, I am certain the Oswald was not a lone nut, and I am pretty confident that elements of the MIC were behind the hit, as they had the means, motive, and opportunity to both murder JFK and cover it up. While Hunt stated to Caddy that JFK’s murder was to prevent him from revealing ET secrets to the Soviets, I think that that is a bit of a red herring (which even Hunt may have believed), as the high-level spooks had to have known that the Soviets knew plenty themselves about the situation. I think that the likely scenario is that JFK was not compliant enough to corporate America and the military establishment, and was quietly trying to end the Cold War, which was the raison d'etre of the spooks and friends, and a source of endless profits for the MIC, so he had to go.

All American presidents since JFK have been outright puppets and they know it, and none have been in the loop on the ET issue. My view on the matter is close to Ed Mitchell’s.

But I think that all the Sturm und Drang over identifying just who all was involved and what their role was is a little misguided. The lesson of the JFK hit, to me, is how evil our system is, from top to bottom, in that the head of state can be murdered in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all got covered up. Trying to finger the assassins more than 50 years later is going to be an exercise in futility, and it serves to muddy the waters, IMO. It is plenty to know that the official version is a pack of lies and the general direction that the assassins likely hailed from. The rest usually flies off into thin evidence and hoary realms of speculation. Again, if you immerse yourself in that milieu for long enough, it can challenge your sanity, and if you ever got close to unmasking the conspirators, your life expectancy would greatly diminish.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2016 at 14:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (1st May 2016), Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016)

15. Link to Post #6208
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi:

I've been "busy" or distracted, if I may say more correctly, by doing other things lately, associated with looking for a job and our bad Internet connection, with my recent personal tweaks to it (which I do hope I am not brushing with something bad, though I am confident that I am not because I've done my tweaks many times already, and I am not really doing something illegal. If I did, then we're simply going to face disconnection and a ban, but I don't it's going to happen ) but I just want to concur with Wade, once again, on the great value of having basic scientific knowledge to recognize the reality of living in a dying planet or living as part of a dying civilization and the mystical and spiritual experience that can guide an individual to do actions on a basis of confronting such a terrible reality without killing yourself to get out of it (or so you thought) and yet knowing in the end, as Wade Frazier demonstrated to us with his writings, that the struggle is hard, but we'll get there.

It's been a privilege and a honor to be able to get the chance of being exposed to among the most radical works you will be exposed to, and be able to digest it. Even self-proclaimed radicals and activists shies away from such works on the basis of not being able to get pass commanding mental filters inculcated by capitalism, nationalism, racism, scientific rationalism, and organized religious belief.

I don't want to appear like I am sort of a "chosen one", but I can't help but think if I have my own invisible spiritual guides that were simply there (and continues to be there), helping me in being able to get the basic exposures to things that slowly but surely build up my understanding to this point. It almost came very easy to me. Though I have to say that it still fit me hard. I remember going through 3 weeks of semi-depression and always wanting to eat in some fastfood chain to dull the pain. I remember reading so much manga, fanfiction, and watching a lot of anime and my Japanese crushes in Morning Musume.

On a militant side, I am also reading a lot of left-wing political material and increasing my knowledge on social movements and political history as well as reading a lot of my other forum.

But yes, it almost came easy to me.

I was born in a country and a society that belongs to among the most oppressed societies in the history of this planet. I was born in a skin color and physical build that puts me below the "food chain" of the most sexually appealing, if white male supremacy is to be taken into account as setting the guidelines for sexual power. I was born just right in the middle of the economic ladder, not incredibly poor but definitely not rich either, not even having the lifestyle of a Filipino middle class family. I grew up in a working class neighborhood, with semi-ghettoish tendencies, resulting to having overprotective parents providing me with as much as what they can give to me in the comfort and security of our home, rather than playing with my more rough and "gangster" counterparts outside. I grew up in a loving family with 5 siblings that gave me a near-middle class lifestyle and opportunities to get into prestigious schools and universities. I did not grew up living in the richest society on Earth and all of the values system it created to inculcate its citizens.

The Internet is a big wasteland of information, very Huxwellian in a sense. And yet, one faithful day in late 2012, I stumbled upon a work that is going to change my whole life. You all know what is that. I grew up loving politics, economics, social sciences, and history and I remember stumbling to geology and paleontology when I was young. That's how the American Empire essay resonated me. But it did not end there. In fact, the American Empire essay will not resonate at all, if I did not endure reading a series of writings that just destroyed my pro-US inculcation that is simply a by-product of living in a former US colony that went through the colonial era of the Americans that is comparatively better than the previous colonial era and even with other Asian colonial contemporaries. The writings also drove me to the far-left of the spectrum, so the appeal of capitalist ideology is finished.

I also grew up in a country that is simply not bombarded by crazy anti-climate science propaganda by the big oil industry and being one of the countries most hit by climate change anyway. So, I can approach the issue of climate change without the crazy propaganda, which the American people are constantly bombarded.

Speaking of spiritual experience, growing up in a devoutly Catholic family surely helped, and while Philippine Catholicism is eccentric enough to accept my experiences of seeing a "White Lady", mystical writings outside the organized religious paradigm started the process of allowing me to understand Wade's writings on spirituality.

Those links were a great help, Wade, because it allowed readers like me to see commonalities on our reading material and build from there an understanding that, yes, this is something that readers that shares your reading material can start on developing an understanding of your work.

At the time that I can encountered your work and digesting it, Wade, I am also getting obsessed with Chomsky and Herman on political works, UFO-related material and extraterrestrial civilizations, Seattle rock music, Nikola Tesla's "crazy" side, alternative medicine, and New Thought/New Age spirituality. I just can't put them all together since the Left is definitely conspiracy-phobic and very much rationalist.

Alienating events related to the suppression of Occupy, the failures of Obama to bring America more to the liberal left before Reaganomics and the general failures of the radical left itself (encountering the sad history of the Spanish Revolution of 1936 through Chomsky) when I became a radleft created enough pull that finally allowed me to encounter your work. We'll never know, but Bernie's inevitable defeat to secure the nomination and the results of 2016 US elections may help create the push for people like me to reach your work as reports by climate scientists gets more gloomy by the day.

I wonder how the me without knowing Wade's work can handle discussions like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nmy...youtu.be&t=780

It's part of a very interesting discussion between people who really knows that the coming days are not going to be pretty. The full video is below.

Thanks,

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 30th April 2016 at 15:12.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (30th April 2016), Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Melinda (1st May 2016), Wade Frazier (30th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #6209
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

I don't know that there is a new edition of John Perkins' book, but here is the interview of Perkins with Thom Hartmann. I don't know if you know already, or if you posted about this before.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Confession.../dp/1626566747
    http://economichitman.com/

May God continue to bless this guy, and you too.

I'm not sure if you know of Hartmann's book, the Crash of 2016, but he conducted an interview in his show to give advice about how to deal with the coming crash.

Thanks,

Serg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016)

19. Link to Post #6210
    Thanks

Hi:

Serg, maybe you have the time, but I don’t, for watching YouTube clips. I much prefer reading, and I’ll take scientific papers over talking heads, even if they are Perkins. What he calls the “jackals,” I call the spooks. I wish that 0.01% of the protestors decided to become comprehensive thinkers, and then FE would be a done deal. They have gumption of a sort, but they are hacking at branches.

One thing that I constantly encounter is people focusing on the elites. They are merely a symptom of our malaise, as they are in this world. I am currently trying to get a newbie close to me to stop focusing on the elites, as either a cause or cure. It is a complete waste of time and energy. Denying Godzilla’s existence is to be ignorant, but obsessively focusing on him is worse, and the lower-level elites such as Gates and Musk (the “retail elites”) are not going to do anything that rocks the boat. Those delusions are cousins to thinking that retail politics means anything at all, or money. It is all for show. The power is not in any of those places, but is within each of us, which is the ultimate “mystical” understanding.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (1st May 2016), Melinda (1st May 2016), Servant Limestone (1st May 2016)

21. Link to Post #6211
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to what I “know,” how I know, and what my confidence is. Let’s do FE. I first heard of FE from Dennis about Joe Newman, soon before our Seattle company was stolen. Did Newman have anything? Beats me, but Joe gets credit for being the first person that I heard of on the FE front, but Joe also thought that he was The Second Coming, which is a professional hazard in the field.

The day after I got to Boston, chasing my teenage dream, Dennis got his first FE idea. I soon brought in Mr. Mentor, to see if we really had anything. He did not call Dennis’s idea “impossible” and eventually proposed marrying Dennis’s heat pump panels with his engine to do FE, which was when we began flying high and Godzilla decided to do something about us. Neither Dennis nor I had even heard of Nikola Tesla back then, we were so ignorant of what we had stumbled into. These were the days before the Internet. But we soon began hearing tales of woe, however, and when they dropped the sledgehammer on us, it was no great surprise, but it was still a shock. The moment when I saw those trucks and cars speed into our parking lot was the beginning of the worst year of my life, by far.

When the dust finally settled and soon before I moved away from my home town, never to return, Mr. Researcher told me about his meeting with Sparky Sweet. He did not name Sparky, whose name I did not discover until the next year, when I met Brian, and it was not until several years ago that I discovered that Sparky lived just down the road from us. Sparky had the goods, and no wonder Godzilla became so concerned about our effort. The threat that we presented was not so much Mr. Mentor’s or Victor Fischer’s engines being married to Dennis’s heat pump panels, but Dennis’s teaming up with somebody like Sparky. Of course, Sparky was hounded to a grim and lonely end.

A decade after meeting Brian, I met Mark, and heard his story at an NEM meeting in 2003, and I heard plenty about Adam Trombly’s adventures and those of other fellow travelers. Eugene Mallove was murdered a few months later, which spurred Brian to move to South America, understandably. So, I eventually became very immersed in the FE milieu, from my initial, gung-ho ignorance, and a generation ago, one of my very close associates received a little show from people who were likely part of Godzilla’s disenchanted faction, and several years after hearing my friend’s story, I began witnessing Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses testify, and what some of them described was exactly what my friend was shown. FE and antigravity technology, exotic materials not far removed from Flubber, and other mindboggling toys were demonstrated to my friend, whose eyes were bugging out of his head. I heard plenty more from other fellow travelers over the years. Neither Brian nor I wanted to catalog the stories, like others have, but Brian knew about 25 dead inventor stories, and I got tired of hearing the stories back in the 1980s.

Internet surfers and YouTube watchers are never really going to “know,” but my adventures and those of my relatively few fellow travelers removed any doubt I may have harbored about disruptive energy technologies and their organized suppression. I have been in the room with FE prototypes, but what was far more impressive was listening to my fellow travelers describe their adventures. Some had world-class professional standing, aside from their FE activities. I had no credibility problem with them. What my friend saw removed any doubt that I might have harbored about FE and its viability. I don’t need to have a show like that. I have seen enough on my journey, and playing at the level where you get a show like that is also playing at a level where you have risked your life for years. No thanks. I had enough of that for a lifetime.

Is that enough for my pupils to “know” that FE technology is at least possible? For my best ones, it is. Sure, there is nothing like seeing it for yourself, but this area is so perilous that unless somebody begins playing at the high levels, risking their lives, they aren’t going to get any closer to working FE devices than interacting with somebody like me, and there are not many like me. Nobody that I know who has played at my level interacts with the public like I do, and I don’t blame them. I have taken plenty of abuse over the years, and even recently, and have gotten pretty picky over the years. My fellow travelers do not bother and wonder what the point is, interacting with the rabble like that. Well, I am looking for needles in haystacks, and this is about the only way that I can do it without risking my life, and I can do it cheaply, too. I don’t need any money to take this approach.

Time to go hiking.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st May 2016 at 21:20.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (1st May 2016)

23. Link to Post #6212
    Thanks

In reply to a pal in another forum, I am making another JFK post…

I’m going to do something that I have not done publicly before, and write about what I think happened on that fateful day and what the best pieces of evidence are, and what does not pass muster.

First of all, the entire lone gunman hypothesis rides on the back of the magic bullet theory, and if that does not pass muster, the entire lone gunman theory collapses, as admitted by all sides of the issue. The magic bullet theory is about the most strained body of “logic” that I have seen, Gerald Ford was eventually rewarded with the presidency for his promotion of it, and Arlen Specter was rewarded with a long political career for concocting it. Specter likely came up with it with a little help from his friends, such as Allen Dulles.

Let’s start with the bullet’s alleged entry into JFK. JFK had a wound in his back, several inches below his shoulder and inches to the right of his spine. That wound was probed during the autopsy, and it ended in his back. JFK had a wound in the center of his throat, several inches above where that bullet entered his back. That bullet hole was used for the tracheotomy that was performed on JFK at Parkland, and the doctors who used that wound described it as an entrance wound, and you can see how clean the edge of the bullet hole is in the autopsy photos. In order for the magic bullet theory to work for JFK’s wounds, the bullet had to enter his back, make a radical left turn and pass through his vertebra, to pass out of his throat. Right there, the magic bullet theory falls apart. That bullet had to have hit a vertebra in order to exit his throat, and if it did, it would have shattered, as the one that hit his head did. Not only would it have shattered, it would have begun tumbling. It would have left a very messy exit wound, if any, not the clean one in JFK’s throat.

But that was only the beginning of the magic bullet’s fanciful flight. According to the official story, that bullet somehow went through JFK’s spine without shattering or even tumbling. If you look at the footage, Connally can be seen being hit by the bullet seconds after JFK clutches at his throat. Connally had the air forcibly ejected from his mouth by the force of the bullet that hit him, seconds after Kennedy clutched his throat. One bullet did not do the damage to both men. The bullet(s?) that hit Connally made several wounds as it traversed his body, also hitting bones. So, one bullet made several changes in direction and plowed through a few bones as it passed through both men, without shattering or even tumbling as it exited JFK’s throat. Nobody but Warren Commission defenders takes that fairytale seriously, but the most bizarre part is still to come.

While the bullet left numerous fragments in Connally, it was not recovered…until it was “discovered” on an unused stretcher (neither JFK nor Connally were placed on it) in nearly pristine condition, at the hospital. If you are a student the JFK hit, it is one of many instances when “evidence” magically appeared and disappeared, including the camera used for the backyard photos and JFK’s brain.

Again, nobody who did not gulp the Warren Commission’s Kool-Aid takes any part of the magic bullet theory seriously, and the bullet magically appearing on an unused stretcher was obvious evidence of it being planted there to help frame Oswald. So, far from a cover-up, especially of some “accident,” there was an active frame job begun from the day it happened.

The magic bullet theory is just one of many instances of preposterous reasoning marshalled by the Warren Commission to arrive at its foregone conclusion. Again, my orientation was to see how the evidence matched Gary’s story, but I ended up getting very familiar with a lot of the evidence.

There are many issues with Oswald’s being the lone gunman. The motorcade route was not announced until that morning. How the hell could it be some kind of coincidence for a man without a motive to come running with his rifle of dubious provenance and do the deed? As Gary noted, the one conversation among arms experts across the globe in the weeks after the assassination was that there was no way that Oswald could have put two bullets in Kennedy from that position, in a few seconds, with that cheap Italian rifle. Also, that motorcade slowly taking those hairpin turns through Dealy Plaza acted against Secret Service regulations, and when professional snipers looked at that crime scene, it was a perfect set-up for a crossfire assassination. What a coincidence!

Here is what I think happened that day. Some in the Secret Service were in on it, Oswald only knew that his role as the assailant was about to be played, to justify invading Cuba, and the shooters were ready in their positions when the motorcade came around the corner. The so-called sniper’s nest in the book depository was likely just for show and used to frame Oswald, not where any of the shots came from, or at least any important shots from that Carcano. There were probably at least three shooters, triangulated, with one in front, one in back, and one from the side.

JFK was hit from the front, first, which was why he grabbed at his throat. At least two shots came from the back in quick succession, hitting him and Connally, and the final shot came from the front, which blew out the back of his head. A piece of his head was what Jackie scrambled onto the back of the limo to retrieve. The chauffeur completely ignored Secret Service protocol by bringing the limo to nearly a complete halt as the fatal shot was fired (which the Zapruder film may have been altered to conceal). The driver was supposed to accelerate and get the hell out of there when the shots rang out, not slam on the brakes, which made the job of the assassins much easier.

Something very close to that series of events is what I think happened, and Oswald knew within seconds that he had been set up. He did what he could, but he could spill the beans and had to be taken out immediately, and he was, by some Jewish mobster with the craziest explanation of all: saving Jackie from any more anguish. Ruby was a hit man for Al Capone at the beginning of his career. He was no two-bit hood.

I could go on for days about aspects of the official explanation that stink to high heaven. Again, knowing Gary removed any doubt for me that Oswald was anything but a lone nut. Oswald was a military intelligence asset, which is obvious to anybody in the field. As Schweiker said, the fingerprints of intelligence were all over everything about Oswald. He was just another expendable covert action asset, like my relative was.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016)

25. Link to Post #6213
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a brief Seattle post addendum. I don’t need to belabor the evils of the USA’s legal system, and especially Dennis’s and my encounters with it. Today, while speaking with a friend, that famous Brando line came to mind, about the law and justice not being on speaking terms. In the USA, we had the recent spectacle of Bill Cosby and the many women that he likely drugged and raped/molested. Rape is a terrible crime, as well as any interpersonal violence, but in “progressive” Washington, the pendulum has swung to the other extreme, and now there is an epidemic of women using Washington’s “war on domestic violence” in order to ruin men’s lives. There is a class of women today that are encountering men through the Internet, dating them, and pretty much blackmailing them. In this state, a woman can call up the police and make up any domestic violence story that she wants, and the man will go to jail and basically have his life ruined, and the woman does not need to present any evidence at all other than her story, even if she does it all the time. It is happening today in this state, and has affected lives in my circle.

Where is the justice in that? The USA’s legal system has never been about justice, but is about winners and losers. In a world of abundance, such evil games will cease.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2016), Chris Gilbert (2nd May 2016), Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (2nd May 2016), ulli (2nd May 2016)

27. Link to Post #6214
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Here is a brief Seattle post addendum. I don’t need to belabor the evils of the USA’s legal system, and especially Dennis’s and my encounters with it. Today, while speaking with a friend, that famous Brando line came to mind, about the law and justice not being on speaking terms. In the USA, we had the recent spectacle of Bill Cosby and the many women that he likely drugged and raped/molested. Rape is a terrible crime, as well as any interpersonal violence, but in “progressive” Washington, the pendulum has swung to the other extreme, and now there is an epidemic of women using Washington’s “war on domestic violence” in order to ruin men’s lives. There is a class of women today that are encountering men through the Internet, dating them, and pretty much blackmailing them. In this state, a woman can call up the police and make up any domestic violence story that she wants, and the man will go to jail and basically have his life ruined, and the woman does not need to present any evidence at all other than her story, even if she does it all the time. It is happening today in this state, and has affected lives in my circle.

Where is the justice in that? The USA’s legal system has never been about justice, but is about winners and losers. In a world of abundance, such evil games will cease.

Best,

Wade
    Glad to see you mention this. Before I meet my current wonderful fiance I was extremely averse to getting married due to having read about stories like this. I feel the same way about some of the antics of young radical leftists (called SJWs online), mainly in regards to them trying to entirely shut down dialogue instead of engaging it with wit and objective facts. While the comparisons I've seen between them and the radical right are exaggerated, I do worry that curtailing free speech would make it all that much easier for full blown fascists to stamp out fringe sites like this forum if they come to power. In a world of scarcity, attempts at social and political revolution generally don't focus on actually removing the whip, but simply switching the one who holds it and getting tribal revenge.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 2nd May 2016 at 12:19.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Servant Limestone (5th May 2016), ulli (2nd May 2016), Wade Frazier (2nd May 2016)

29. Link to Post #6215
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

To hear some “mystical” sources say it, kill or be killed, victimize or be the victim, is why we are here, to grow our souls. I can think of better ways.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (2nd May 2016), Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016)

31. Link to Post #6216
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to what I “know” and how I know it, I am going to do an ET post. I have never met an ET in the flesh, at least that I know of. All American children have heard plenty about ETs, from the media, with many stories quite old. I suppose that War of the Worlds was the first biggie of the modern era. There has been a strange dichotomy of portraying ETs as malevolent threats or the “Space Brothers” who have been secretly saving us. I think that both views are the result of humans projecting their hopes and fears.

Of course, there has also been a cottage industry of debunkers, claiming that it is all a mass delusion, etc. While I heard plenty about UFOs/ETs in my young adult days, and my paranormal experiences made them seem not too unusual, I really did not pay too much attention to the idea, at least until my first stint with Dennis ended. When I began hitting the books, the UFO/ET situation was one of dozens of topics that I tackled. Seth actually told our channeling group where to go watch UFOs in flight and when, and those who went were not disappointed. Quite a few in my circles told me of their UFO encounters, and they were usually high-powered professionals, scientists, etc., not tin-foil hatters.

A year after staggering out of my home town, radicalized, I met Brian, and a half-hour later we were driving past the front gates of the world’s largest air force base and joking about the ETs stored there. The next year, Brian mounted a UFO conference, was soon approached by high-ranking military officials to do classified UFO work, and Brian nearly died immediately thereafter. Ten years later, Brian told me that his brush with death was their response to his “no” reply to their “offer,” as he was made an offer that he could not refuse.

After I got Brian’s NASA bio published, one of the leading space debunkers took on Brian’s Martian credentials. I had been slimed by the “skeptics” for many years by that time, and considered organized skepticism to be a criminal enterprise, but it was educational to be on the receiving end of a space debunker’s work. How stupid it all was. I was embarrassed for the debunker, even as he attacked my bio work. It was not the slightest bit rational, and when he finished heaving his tawdry “debunking” effort, he flitted off to other debunkery. After many years of seeing the debunkers at work, I am not sure that there is any value to their work. I don’t want them to be the focus of this post, but just wanted to note how invalid their work is. The ET and FE cover-ups are related, and constitute history’s biggest cover-up.

I see three ways to become knowledgeable on the UFO/ET issue:
    • Have encounters with them;
    • Be close to people who do;
    • Examine the evidence.

I took all three approaches, and I have been to James Gilliland’s Ranch four times between 2005 and 2015, and saw something inexplicable each time, although the first encounter was the most spectacular. I did not need to go see UFOs to “believe” in them, and went to James’s ranch to go see them, in a situation where the odds were high that I would. I would not have traveled to distant lands to do it, but I was willing to do something local with a high probability of success.

After Brian’s brush with death, he became a leading supporter of Greer’s Disclosure Project, along with Ed Mitchell, whose views on the ET issue are very close to mine. We had a strange encounter with Jackie Gleason soon before he died, and only many years later did it become clear why.

Of course, there is a blizzard of disinformation on this subject, spun by “insiders” and others, with the New Age/conspiracist crowd lapping it up. It is a three-ring circus, and is one of the many minefields that seekers of truth have to try to navigate, and it is not easy. I know as much as I need to know about the subject. I am not waiting for the “Space Brothers” to save us from ourselves, and the “threat” that they represent is almost wholly a concoction of Godzilla and his MIC underlings, as fear is how they stay in the driver’s seat.

I will soon write about the moon landings and “insider” revelations.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2016), Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (2nd May 2016), ulli (2nd May 2016)

33. Link to Post #6217
    Thanks

Hi:

As a brief addendum to the “domestic violence” hysteria, years ago, I heard of people doing background checks on their “dates” from the Internet. It can at least screen out some of them. In Washington, a woman can have a rap sheet as long as my arm, engage in serial “abuse” allegations, be constantly doped up on drugs, and when she makes her latest “abuse” allegation, the target man goes to jail, no questions asked, and if he is “lucky,” it won’t be a felony conviction. This is happening today in my “progressive” state.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd May 2016 at 14:52.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), Joseph McAree (2nd May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (4th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #6218
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning was spent on JFK stuff in a great forum on the issue, so not much in the posting department this morning, other than I’ll write a little review on The Big Short, which I saw last weekend.

I have predicted every market collapse since the 1980s, although for the first few (real estate in the early 1990s, Internet in 2000-2002, and the most recent one, and another one is on its way, courtesy of Central Bank money printing), I was not aware of what was happening in the bowels of the system, but the symptoms were obvious, for those with eyes to see. When I saw bumper stickers in 2004, advertising no-money-down mortgages (“Pull me over and get a house for free!” – I am not exaggerating), and real estate was skyrocketing, I knew that the next collapse was coming, and told everybody I knew, beginning in early 2005, to look out below.

That character played by Christian Bale, who saw it coming in 2005, because he dug into the details of the mortgage-backed securities, definitely earns some points (and he made $100 million off of it), but it was also obvious to people like me who had lived through previous bubbles collapsing. We saw the “retail” symptoms, and exactly what Burry saw is what I had warned against in 2006, in that the lenders and borrowers no longer looked each other in the eye, so that loans going bad would not be noticed until it was far too late, and that is exactly what happened with those CDOs.

So, watching The Big Short was like a waltz down memory lane for me. For a Hollywood production, it was surprisingly accurate. Of course, one of the authors of the present bubble, Obama, went out of his way in this past week to disparage The Big Short, claiming that he cleaned it all up. It is going to be highly ironic if this bubble collapses just as he leaves office, as it did with Bush the Second.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2016 at 14:37.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), Joseph McAree (8th May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (4th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #6219
    Thanks

Hi:

I am writing about the JFK hit over here, in the best forum that I know of on the subject, and I’ll reproduce this evening’s post here.

This is going to take more than one post. It is related to another series that I have been writing, on scientific literacy and how we “know” what we know. I’ll say up front that any serious JFK assassination student has encountered numerous theories on who did the shooting. Most “other-than-Oswald” theories have a team doing the deed, from international teams to mobsters to the CIA to the Secret Service to the Dallas PD, etc. I remember one theory in which some aristocrat who could shoot with both hands blazed away from the lawn as the motorcade passed. The theories range from the surreal to the plausible to the likely. For me, just who pulled the trigger(s) is not really all that important. Their employers are infinitely more interesting, and on that score, I doubt that the public will ever truly know, and there are also “free-lance” assassination team theories, too. Whew!

I am onboard with the idea that JFK was killed because he angered the oligarchy, the MIC in particular, as he tried to end the Cold War. He then had to go, and every president since JFK has known that his position was dependent on how servile he was, but they all knew that long before they became president. You have to sell your soul to get close to that throne. Sitting American presidents are little more than puppets, and JFK was probably the last president who really tried to rock the boat. The spectacle of his campaign against U.S. Steel has never been seen again, not even remotely. More on that later, but I want to get back to what I “know” about the JFK hit and why.

My initial data point is also the strongest for me: I am as close to 100% certain as I can be that Gary reported his meeting with John Tower, et al., as accurately as he could. Gary was a policeman and investigator, and was trained to recall events like that. I have several reasons for believing the veracity and accuracy of Gary’s account, and one is that he went out of his way to help me in my hour of need, which directly led to the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed, as the forces of evil were backed up a few steps and we survived to try again.

Dennis wrote his first book from his jail cell when it looked like he would never live to see this side of the bars again. Gary’s book was written after his career had been destroyed, writing between customers at the gas station and store that he bought after his career was wrecked (and Ventura County’s gangsters eventually stole that from him, too). He wrote most of his book in the early 1970s, and his wife typed it up. I wrote diary accounts of my adventures after surviving my first stint with Dennis, and Dennis and Gary did better than I did under far more duress. Their books are remarkable documents.

In the late 1990s, a retired policeman befriended me, and he witnessed one of the events in Gary’s book, and Gary told it straight. I independently believed Gary’s account of some events that he wrote of before I ever heard of his book. He named names, many of which I knew and knew of, including the father of my only pal from my Ventura childhood days that I still keep in touch with. For none of the events that Gary wrote of, that I was familiar with, did I ever think that Gary was not writing it as he saw it.

My CIA pal Ralph McGehee blew a different kind of whistle, and I have known plenty of whistleblowers and have been called one myself, and I can see why. Insiders such as Gary and Ralph, who risked a great deal to write and publish their books, are in my pantheon, and anybody who thinks that they did it for money or fame does not understand people like that. They did because their consciences would let them do no less. I know the kind all too well. Gary had a violent job, and his wife once told me that Gary was a fighter, not a lover, and he never quit taking on the gangsters that run the system.

The data point of that meeting with Tower I have heard called the tent pole of a master theory that brings most pieces of the assassination together under one explanatory scenario. It is one hell of a data point. The players and the way that it happened is the most extraordinary JFK-related event that I have heard of, recorded by one of the participants, who was an active investigator at the time.

I never saw any credible piece of evidence contradict any part of what Gary recorded of that meeting. I have seen arguments that Tower and Decker were somehow setting up Gary and Audie Murphy with some disinformation, but it really strains credulity to think so. Murphy and Decker were close friends. I think that Decker had a terrified and anguished John Tower on his hands, and wanted to get something on the record, as some kind of “ace in the hole,” to perhaps protect Tower, but Tower gets conscience points, IMO, for doing what he did. The “facts” that come out of Gary’s account of that meeting are many and important, such as:
    • Oswald was a military intelligence asset;
    • After returning from the Soviet Union, Oswald became part of a covert action talent pool that E. Howard Hunt tapped for what seems for all the world like the CIA’s version of Operation Northwoods, and the CIA, FBI, military, and even members of JFK’s cabinet were in on it;
    • Somebody turned the fake assassination plot into a real one, and the people involved with the fake plan were caught flat-footed (more patsies), and their confusion and fear provided Tower the opportunity to get his story into Murphy’s and Gary’s hands;
    • After their initial shock passed, all the players in the fake assassination plot decided on a cover-up at all costs, in a CYA move.

Because of my certainty that Gary was reporting that meeting as accurately as he could, I have not believed any of the “lone nut” stuff since the 1980s. Many aspects of Gary’s account have been vindicated many years later, such as the Northwoods documents and Gary’s statement that JFK was killed because he tried to end the Cold War.

The Northwoods revelations also shed new light on the Edwin Walker “assassination attempt,” which Gary also wrote about, and accurately, it seems. I have much, much more to write on this subject.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

avid (4th May 2016), Joseph McAree (8th May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (4th May 2016)

39. Link to Post #6220
    Thanks

Hi:

Gary survived a murder attempt in his battles against the gangsters who run Ventura County, and most of my fellow travelers survived murder attempts, and when they came from the spooks, the methods of murder could become bizarre, with various military toys and exotic weaponry. Murdering the head of state in a hail of bullets was pretty mundane. Hunt concocted some of the hundreds of creative assassination attempts that the CIA tried on Castro.

Gary never went quietly, but constantly waged lawsuits, trying to get the evidence into court. When I met him, he told me about how he watched transcripts being altered in court, to erase his testimony. He would file legal motions, and the court clerks would put them straight into the shredder. Any lawyers that he tried to hire were soon threatened with disbarment if they took Gary’s cases, so Gary had to become his own lawyer. His lawsuits would be dismissed for the most frivolous reasons. Just as the dust was settling in Ventura County, Gary ran for sheriff, and a law was quickly passed to make him too old to run for office! Gary was no shrinking violet, hiding in the shadows, but waged his battles right on Main Street.

Dennis’s case saw many of the same tactics that Gary told me about. Motions that Dennis filed while in jail, with his million dollar bail, would simply become “lost.” When Mr. Big Time Attorney had enough of the gutter maneuvers by the Ventura County gangsters, he filed suit in federal court. The year before he took our case, he mopped up the floor of the USA’s Supreme Court with the IRS, and the prosecution in Ventura committed some of the very same crimes that he fried IRS agents over, and he was looking forward to mopping up the floor with the goons in Ventura. Not only did the feds dismiss his case, they threatened him with disbarment if he refiled it. As Dennis told me, Mr. Big Time Attorney’s rough treatment while defending Dennis sobered him up. He thought that whipping the IRS took him into the Big Time, but he was rudely disabused of that notion, as the California gangsters treated him like something smelly that they stepped in and unceremoniously wiped from their shoes.

Gary told me that the only reason why he was alive was that he never broke the law, no matter how egregious the situation was. If he had ever broken the law, they would have had an excuse to murder him. As it was, they clipped his wings by breaking into his gas station/store and “finding” an extension cord that “violated” the code. It was so extreme that it was like some parody of evil, but we had the same experiences, and when the prosecution made faces at me as I was on the witness stand, it was the turning point of my life.

So, Gary’s account of the John Tower conversation has 110% credibility with me. The implications of the Tower conversation should be prime grist for the JFK mill, but until I published my essay, Gary had been ignored by virtually all researchers, except for Michael Collins Piper’s Final Judgment, because Gary took the Jewish mobster angle on his theorizing. Gary met Jack Ruby back in 1947, when he was a VIP member of Mickey Cohen’s entourage (Ruby worked for Al Capone early in his career), so Gary’s Jewish mobster theorizing was not too far out there, although my personal belief was that their involvement was as hit men, not masterminds. I consider a mobster shooter team one to be of the likelier suspects, along with some CIA contract agents. I believe that the Cuban exile milieu, which Oswald was up to his neck in, was not only where the fake assassination attempt scheme was hatched, by Hunt, but the real shooters likely hailed from that same milieu, but their efforts were directed from a few levels above people such as Hunt and Tower.

You may notice, however, that Jews do not come up at all in the John Tower conversation. The Jewish angle was Gary’s, understandably. Jewish mobsters wrecked his life and tried to kill him, and one in particular still sits on a federal bench to this day, in his 90s, and is a noted “liberal” judge, which is standard gangster cover.

Not long before Tower died in a “tragic” plane crash, Gary had a subpoena served on Tower, and Tower looked like he swallowed his shoe when Gary’s pal served it. It has been kind of bizarre to have all manner of fringe-dweller hearsay be key parts of the JFK evidence, while a cop who constantly waged battles in the legal system was almost completely ignored.

I’ll soon write on the many implications of the Tower testimony, but for now it is off to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:51.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (8th May 2016), JRS (5th May 2016), Krishna (23rd May 2016), kudzy (5th May 2016), Limor Wolf (4th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 536 FirstFirst 1 211 261 301 311 321 361 411 536 LastLast