+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 535 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 81 131 531 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #601
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

While reading A Little Vision I am weeping there is something very familar to me within the words. Thank you.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (18th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #602
    Thanks

I think I may have seemed to suggest that I do not agree in some fundamental way with what is being said here in this conversation. I very much agree with the direction I think Wade is generally heading. I find a sense of brotherhood in almost every post (or at least the posts I remember the most). Indeed this is the only thread I am using right now at Avalon.

Quote Seemingly you have a need to Question>>>>>>>>>Questioning
    Good call, that is a way of looking at it, but then nothing should be beyond question...:D

Wade, I did in no way mean to suggest that questioning is a futile pursuit, and did not see at the time of writing the awful irony of posting such an observation on a forum. The thoughts I have on questions, and I mean them in a non-specific general way, were formed some 10+ years previously and I did not intend to direct it at you. It truly was a serious suggestion to anyone listening

The questions I find the most benefit from their absence are the ones used in the course of an average day, often asked curtly or will ill intent. If anyone were to try and remove those from the day then we would be turning our heads toward abundance. We'd certainly have more patience

In the light of day I am often accused of always seeing the good in someone, often to my own detriment, but I notice many things in a day which give me hope and show me that there is a change of thought going on in the world today. I have been very busy over the last 3+ years now building something, and all the time with the same original vision in mind. A vision inspired by the work of Rappoport and his suggestion and encouragement to manifest that which I believed in. It is with this vision of a world where people physically help one another, without analysis, and see the benefits all round that I have been able to reject all work I would have done previously and live with a financial train wreck.

I am a programmer, but that activity is not really where the important aspects of the community we have been building are taking place. It is a general business community in essence. A marriage of ideas brought together by my partner in crime, a retired military major who got there the hard way and who is the most worthy leader I have ever been lucky enough to encounter. There are many highs and lows, but he has this never ending ability to learn and adapt. There is too much to write here, but suffice it to say that what we have been engaging is not a lone mission. Seeing what is taking place here and with efforts as far away as Tasmania (well from me anyhow) I am very much encouraged to continue. You have to take a stand and choose a brighter path. I recall drawing on a napkin the rough sketch of a device like Bearden's and I saw him draw something else entirely. He studied and worked with electromagnetics while in the military. We do not intend to build a device, he agreed we would be stopped from doing so. Instead we have been building a community of businesses and people that are helping one another because they 'get it'. It is my hope that with communities like this the world will be in a better shape to embrace such an FE device.

I better go and do some work.
    I encourage you all.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (16th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #603
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi motherlove:

I am happy that it moved you. I hope to do another visions post in the not-too-distant future.

Hi Butangeld:

I did not get the sense of you disagreeing, but I saw your observation more along "philosophical" lines. I was using myself as an example. Questioning and answering, seeking and demonstrating, and so on, is a big part of how humans learn.

Your observation of questions best left unasked is part of the conundrum we are in, I would say. You are fortunate to be in a business community of mutual support. Maybe they can somehow help out, one day.

Yes, tinkering with FE devices is perilous activity, on several levels. My experience has been that the initial threat will not come from the GCs; it usually comes from encountering our own foibles and those of our allies, and then the local interests may get involved, if they see you as a threat.

I have watched energy technology get treated like the One Ring being dropped into a camp of Orcs. People I thought knew quickly played Orc when they thought that they could make off with the Ring. That always ended very badly.

The GCs don’t appear until you overcome the early hurdles. Often, if the GCs have targeted you and been mischievous, you do not even know what they did. They can make many of their activities look like "nature" taking its course. I talk about that some here (start at about 10:45 for that clip):

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../4/ZI39RzWxCOQ

There are many hurdles to overcome to get where you are "not allowed" to do it.

On the good in everybody, yes, I am familiar with your problem. In fact, one of the most common criticisms that has been directed at me over the long years is that I love each individual, but am disgusted with my species. I understand the criticism.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (18th May 2011), Swanette (18th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #604
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

I stopped looking for a partner I will work together. It seems it's just waste of time. People have only interest about immediate benefit.

When I'll invent or build a practical FE device, I will write a Sci-Fi novel and blend in the schematic diagram and parts, build instruction of the FE device altogether. Put it out in public domain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

sandy (18th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #605
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

When I was with Dennis, we sold kits on how to build, market, and install our heat pump.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

Nobody ever built any. I vividly recall our naive days, thinking that we could start an alternative energy stampede. It ain’t gonna happen that way, not in today’s world.

There are blueprints of Trombly’s homo-polar generator on the Internet:

http://www.rexresearch.com/trombly/trombly.htm

Nobody successfully built any that I ever heard of. That stuff is a lot harder than it looks, not only on the technical end, but on the gumption end, too, and that “quick kill” observation of yours is also part of the conundrum. Even if Sparky Sweet ever disclosed how he conditioned his magnets, which was the “secret sauce” of his device:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

and people successfully built them, it would still be a long, long way from having a device that could power a home. The FE tinkerers do not have a prayer, not in today’s environment. FE craftsmen will not get the job done.

One brilliant aspect of what Dennis did was coming into a market dominated by craftsman and industrializing it. He did it in insulation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#insulation

and he was doing it with his heat pump when they lowered the boom on him in Seattle:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#develop

But he also revolutionized the way to sell them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#sfs

and that combination made him deadly. Dennis did not have a business or technical background, but brought his raw genius to the problems. It took an outsider to see the problem and devise solutions. Craftsman-level devices do not have adequate quality control, even for something as technically crude as that heat pump. For a FE prototype, you have to go up an order of magnitude or three in precision to make it happen. Mass-producing a Spark Sweet device would be like making Intel computer chips. You can’t make those in garages. DIY in FE is a loser, as far as I have seen, and the technical issues are only part of the problem, and maybe a small part.

I do not know what it is, but maybe because something like Sparky Sweet’s device was small, people think they can revolutionize the energy industry from their garages. That is a big delusion, as far as I can see. A pal who worked in aerospace once told me that I should just make an FE device for my home and forget trying to do anything on the public front. I replied that it would probably be easier to build a Boeing 747 in my backyard. I constantly see people saying stuff like, “we just need a table-top demonstration of an FE device, and then we would be flying.” People like Trombly and Sweet had table-top demos. That is when it started getting rough for them. A piece of technology I sure wish was the magic ingredient, but the problems are a lot bigger than that. When you pursue stuff like this, you eventually realize that the problems are not really technological, but political-economic and social, and ultimately, spiritual.

The technical problems of FE were solved long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#underground

The Big Boys know that as long as people are thinking at the tinkerer level, that they have the game well in hand. It takes a long time and a lot of experience to understand the problem’s dimensions. That is why it is called a “conundrum.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th May 2011 at 18:52.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Butangeld (20th May 2011), eaglespirit (19th May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (19th May 2011), Swanette (18th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #606
    Thanks

Hi:

Just a PS to my last post – it has been really something to watch the would-be rampart-scalers, even the ones that I respect, vacillate on these issues as they turn the Rubik's Cube this way and that. I will see some who have been in the trenches a little come to the understanding that the issues are not really technical, but the "human element" of the problem. I will see them finally admit the obvious, and for a while, maybe years, they "get it" that the inventor/business/patent route is a dead end. But they seem to not be able to help themselves, and soon are going at it again, or hook up with allies that are, and it is the same old story: some inventor, going after a patent and R&D funds, or trying to make "secret sauce" proprietary components that only the "dealers" can maintain, and so on, and I wondered what sickness of mind infected my pals, thinking that the same old, same old was going to somehow work this time. It is like that definition of insanity of doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome each time.

I begin to talk some about the inventor/patent route at about 14 minutes into this clip:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZI39RzWxCOQ

But even if it goes open source and DIY, that only removes a few pieces of the obstacle course, and even then, it is probably more along the lines of the aspirants thinking that they removed some obstacles, rather than really removing them. That is way harder than it looks. One thing that made me a little miffed about Dennis's public persona, or even the moon landings, was how they tried to make it look easy. The fact that they tried to make it look easy speaks volumes about their audience. I think that average people realize that they can't make rockets to the moon in their backyards, no matter how routine NASA tried to make the moon landings appear:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#hitchless

but for some reason, so many think that they can build a world-changing free energy machine in their garage. It is a lot harder than people would have you think it is, and that is part of the problem, with so many misdirecting their efforts toward the tinkerer path. I grew up in an inventor's workshop, and my initial orientation to the energy issue was technological:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

and then the business end of it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#hitting

Those are dead-ends, as far as I have seen, and my site and upcoming essay are intended to take a different tack. It will likely also prove to be futile, but I won't be risking anybody's life to find out.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th May 2011 at 22:09.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (19th May 2011), Swanette (18th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #607
    Ilie Pandia

I'd like to write a clarifying post

I knew about FE before Wade joined us here at Avalon. I was happy to find him and he came with a glowing recommendation from Bill. I also looked at his site and so I learned he talks for experience.

I've started posting and asking questions and presenting my ideas and Wade kept on "destroying" all of them. He was driving me nuts sometimes... no matter what I was suggesting he was finding tons of reasons "why this won't work". He always documented his replies so I could see his point every time.

It took me a while to understand why was Wade doing this . He was really helping me get from Level 7 to Level 12 without having to go trough all the challenges that he faced. He almost lost me at level 8, but then I understood his approach and I am willing to give it a try.

So to re-iterate here, the problems with FE is not technology, not even making the blueprints publicly available but rather our own lack of awareness about it. Actually our denial of it and keeping to our scarcity conditioning. (Wade, I hope I'm close to the mark! ).

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th May 2011), sandy (19th May 2011), SHAPE (24th June 2011), Swanette (18th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #608
    Thanks

I am going to betray Ilie's confidence a little here, but I got his OK to, first. I have been at this stuff since I was sixteen, and I learned many of my lessons in this field the hard way, a lot harder than is revealed on my site today, which really skirts some central aspects of my involvement. After my hard years with Dennis, I hit the books, but also began reaching out to people like Noam Chomsky about twenty years ago, in my quest to find some fertile ground for the idea that FE was possible to take root. I almost never found anybody who was receptive, even "alternative" thinkers. I interacted with thousands of people during my days with Dennis, in all manner of venue and situation, from doing home show conventions to holding "Greatest Energy Shows on Earth"

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.jpg

to meeting at corporate headquarters with Fortune 500-type CFOs, to getting dealership networks going, to building R&D facilities, and so on. When I first put up my site in 1996, I took on all comers for several years, with my email address on my site. In the past few years, I tried interacting with the public again, and my ATS experience was "interesting,"

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll1

What a long, strange trip it has been. Watching people like Brian O play the Paul Revere of free energy fifteen years ago, and to hear what his ride was like several years later, was more information that I filed away (the stone wall that he ran into was no surprise to me, I am sad to say).

In my old age, I have decided to focus my efforts and not engage the masses or "progressives" anymore, because I saw where that always ended up. Maybe one in a few hundred "progressives" would begin to "get it," but it was some level like that, and none of my challengers ever did any of their homework. The only person who arguably could make that claim was spectacularly dishonest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

and was probably on the payroll. In the past fifteen years, other than Mr. Skeptic, I have yet to hear from one person who obtained Dennis's books (the two best were written in his cells, sometimes while in solitary confinement and smuggled out of jail, when he was slowed down enough to document his preposterous journey). So, I have still never encountered even one person who really performed significant homework on our efforts, which still stand as the greatest run yet made at alternative/free energy that I have heard of. That is part of the conundrum, too.

That aside, after interacting with so many people over many years on these subjects, I can tell within the first minute of conversation (or somebody's first forum post) if there is hope for that person's eyes to eventually light up. Even though Ilie tinkered around with FE before he encountered me, from his first post I recognized his potential for "getting it," and when I see a chance for somebody like Ilie to understand, I will go the extra mile and more. In our private exchanges, Ilie started off by stating that he could never dream of playing at the levels that Dennis and I have, and that he was no hero. I kept responding that I was not looking for heroes, but people who could simply learn to sing the abundance song.

After listening to my interviews with Scott and reading my site, Ilie watched Chain Reaction and read Grunch of Giants. That is somebody who is doing their homework, and so far, Ilie's reactions and willingness to learn is the gold standard of what I am looking for at Avalon. If I found a thousand Ilies, FE might become feasible. If there were ten thousand like him, it would be easy. Mere "singing" may seem like worthless activity, especially for those who want to go scale the ramparts. However, for every aspirant who boasts of embarking on scaling, maybe one-in-a-thousand will actually avoid the early pitfalls:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

to where they can even glimpse the castle from a distant hilltop. There are far more pretenders than contenders in any field, but far more so in the FE milieu.

An abundance choir has never been heard on Earth before, and what that might catalyze is worth exploring. Probably the biggest single barrier is the first: making FE thinkable:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

If enough people can at least make it thinkable, maybe we can get somewhere. I am also trying to make it thinkable in a way where I can keep the newcomers from running straight into the meat grinder, which is where most of them sprint toward. As Ilie says, I am trying to guide people to Level 12, without them having to waste their lives getting there.

We will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th May 2011 at 17:47.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th May 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th May 2011), sandy (19th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #609
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Wade,

After some more reading, I have been wondering why mass activism for FE will not work. Is it because the masses will be coming from a scarcity mindset and realization of more scarcity it they don't do something>>>and the intention is still STS. That is what I have been thinking about a lot and can comprehend that without the actual integrity, FE would probably devastate the world versus free the world because the mindset is still the same. If what I'm thinking is not so then why will it not work? I'll post this for now and go back and reread that section again because maybe I missed the reason
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #610
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Great question, but I won’t have time to answer it properly this morning, but the short answer is, if you could ever find any “masses” that left these ideologies behind;

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

then a mass movement would work. In fact, people like that are what I am searching for. The reasons are several. When you go back to the layers of the Free Energy Onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

and look at layers 1 to 3, their rejection of the idea of FE rests in their allegiance to one of those ideologies. I have found that only about one in a thousand people has any interest in FE at this stage, and it usually means that they can't see past their scarcity-based ideologies far enough to even believe that FE is possible. I guess that it depends on how you define “mass.” At one-in-a-thousand, that still means that there are potentially about seven million people on Earth who are my target audience. In the USA, that is 300,000. In my earlier post, I said that only 10,000 people singing the abundance song could take us over the top, and easily. So, numbers-wise, I think that what I am shooting for is feasible. As far as the “masses” go, they can’t carry that ball, not now. I have watched Dennis appeal to organized religion, nationalism and capitalism in his journey. All three were spectacular failures. I witnessed many events that demonstrated quite clearly what a dead end those paths were:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#why

It took a long, long time for me to figure it out. All of those scarcity-based ideologies are also how humanity is herded and controlled by playing with their survival mechanisms. The people who run the world are masters of using those ideologies to keep humanity enslaved, and appealing to them is the path of catastrophe, because you are trying to “out-herd” the GCs, and the shepherd can manipulate his flock way better than we could ever hope to.

Anybody can lay aside those ideologies, so there is nothing “elitist” about it, but the fact is that on Earth today, less than one in a thousand people have proven themselves willing and able to do so.

Kind of the flip-side to that issue is that when people give their allegiance to those ideologies and reject the truth (among the many denied truths, FE is already here, I know that much http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground ), they are not acting like sentient beings. Heart-centered sentience is what will take us over the top. Those who can achieve that will be carrying the ball for humanity until it can. The vast majority of humanity will believe in FE when they see it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

The Big Boys know this quite well, which is why they have put so much money into their carrot-and-stick program to keep the lid on FE and related technologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

That is why this is a conundrum!

I could give many, many examples of events that led me to where I am today. It is directly related to the integrity issue. Anybody who has played the FE game at a high level comes to the same general vicinity, as far as what the numbers are in the general population. When I discovered it, I subsequently found it quite a few times in my researches.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

It also can be seen as the love/fear duality. Only people with whole hearts can lay aside those ideologies. Allegiance to those ideologies is a self-serving act, because it puts those with allegiance onto the “winning team,” and that allegiance provides ego strokes and material rewards. People who are trapped there will not be able to lead humanity to FE, not now.

There are several more dimensions of it that I can’t go into this morning, but I made a post on this thread already about it. The lamb’s path to FE is also simultaneously a test of our ability to handle the power of FE. If FE was implemented by fear, which also means if it was implemented by using any of those scarcity-based ideologies, it will end disastrously. And again, appealing to any of those ideologies is appealing to fear, not love, although that can seem very subtle. Love, not fear, will take us over the top, in very real ways. A loving strategy is not only the one that is “nice” to do, but is probably the only one that will work.

Gotta go catch a plane…

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th May 2011 at 02:59.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), motherlove (1st August 2011), Patrikas (20th May 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th May 2011), sandy (20th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #611
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Safe trip Wade

I constantly think about it now... you must be a very patient man.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (20th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #612
    Thanks

Thanks Wade,

I have to agree with why the masses, even if most of the world demanded FE today, it would be a disaster. All the ism's make sense as continuing obstacles. Therefore, again it affirms for me that what you are doing is the solution, as the way the world is going I don't think there will be to many evolving level 12's any time too soon. On a personal note I checked out Silva and started some studies today and found the first session very interesting. Checking out to see if I want to purchase the program. Looking forward to more.

Have a safe, fun and trouble free journey Wade.
    Last edited by sandy; 20th May 2011 at 02:32.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #613
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Hey Wade...

Tesla motors has been added to US funding decisions...

link

"clean energy is no longer science fiction"

26. Link to Post #614
    Thanks

Hi Tahi:

Since impatience is my Achilles heel:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

If I am demonstrating any patience, I must be faking it.

Hi Sandy:

Good luck with Silva. You may be right about the lack of level 12s, and in my interviews with Scott, I said that if I had to bet, I would not put my money on "us" making FE happen, but what is happening at the GC level, but that does not mean that I am giving up.

Hi Rocky:

I do not see anything exotic in what Tesla Motors is doing, or anything exotic in that news release. That project seems to be related to what Brian O got excited a couple of years ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sal#post217005

It looks like the usual suspects of the DOE, and in fact, some of those names are among the most evil I know, for suppressing disruptive energy technologies. So. Cal. Edison had a hand in what happened in Ventura. Yeah, I get your .

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th May 2011 at 12:49.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), sandy (20th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #615
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Haha Yes, I have many journal entries, questioning my impatience whether a good thing or bad.

Thanx for your patience Wade, and for putting to text your experiences.

But I'm still thinking it and its not here for me... not yet!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahi For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #616
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I'm not giving up either Read your Spiritual Perspective today and just wanted to say thanks for the support.

After reading I felt shored up, so to speak and isn't it funny (synchronicity) not long after I received 2 long distance calls today from friends reaching out for understanding. It certainly has been a great day and I feel grateful for all I experience.

Blessing to ALL!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (16th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #617
    Thanks

Thanks Sandy:

You know, sometimes I read that essay myself to get "shored up." That essay is kind of an odd one, at least for my site. Every essay on my site has been somebody's favorite, while some essays have generated plenty of controversy over the years, and that one has proven to be one of the more controversial.

For instance, one New Age guru dude once had a forum devoted to my work, and then wiped it out without ever informing me. He took exception to this section of that essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#tale

because his story is a different one. His problem was thinking that his story was THE story. Virtually all religions play that game, thinking that their story is THE story. Even with that clear caveat at the beginning of that section, he still got all bent and eventually wiped out the forum. So, I am glad that it shored you up.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st May 2011 at 03:10.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (21st May 2011)

34. Link to Post #618
    New Zealand Avalon Member Mauree's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Wade, Thank goodness for the positiveness that you bring to Avalon. It is like a breath of fresh air. Wonderful. I shall endeavour to open the different links that you have provided.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mauree For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (24th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #619
    Thanks

Thanks Mauree:

Welcome. My writings are actually considered pretty hard hitting, but that is to help people let go of those scarcity-based ideologies and get past those traps. For those already past that, there is relatively little of my site that is relevant. These are good introductions to the "positive" stuff.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th May 2011 at 20:42.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Melinda (16th May 2012)

38. Link to Post #620
    Thanks

Hi:

I just got back from visiting Kansas once again with my aunt, and it was good:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

I saw storms that looked like tornado spawners (I have been in those before, and it is an unforgettable experience, to say the least), but I was a few hundred miles from Joplin. I got some drenchings from storms while there, and miss them. Seattle merely drizzles for half of the year. With FE, buildings would not be vulnerable to quakes, tornados, tsunamis, and so on, and there would not be many cities, not like those that we see today.

But, in my old age, I do not use "opportunities" like a tornado or drought or other distressing event to talk up FE, especially with "strangers." They are virtually all at Level 0:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

and if somebody like me talks to them, nearly all of them end up in Level 1, with the rest scattered from Levels 2 to 5. Once in a great, great while, they may move beyond that, but I have never seen a newcomer land in Level 12. As Ilie stated, those getting to Level 12 almost invariably need to go through at least parts of Levels 7 to 11, and it is understandable. Levels 0 to 11 host 99.9999% or so of humanity today. Trying to reduce that a little…

When I was in a Kansas museum, the resident scientist bent my ear on the archeological and paleontological findings in Kansas, while also lamenting the quick emptying of the Ogallala Aquifer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogallala_Aquifer

which is about 100% depleted under that museum. Once again, the opportunity arose to talk about how with FE, all water issues would vanish almost overnight. But, I just bit my tongue, just like I don't talk about alternative medicine:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#lessons

I always caution those new to FE about doing so:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#telling

FE chat with the public is hazardous duty, not to mention with family, friends, and co-workers. Avalon's denizens have generally overcome most of those early hurdles to comprehension, which is why I am here.

Best,

Wade

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th May 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (22nd June 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd April 2012), Melinda (16th May 2012), sandy (25th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 535 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 81 131 531 535 LastLast