Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #5921
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

On a personal note, my father called me a “Swede,” almost as a pejorative (along with squarehead), since I was an infant. My mother would take me in a stroller, along the docks in Ballard, and the Swedish fishermen would gather around the “little Svede.” I looked the part. I was called a “squarehead” while growing up, but in Southern California, there were not all that many Scandinavians, so I really did not know quite what it meant.

I was far from sure that I looked like a Scandinavian until I went to EPCOT Center in the late 1990s, and it had a Norway pavilion. It was only then that I understood, as all the men who worked there looked like my cousins.

Best,

Wade
    But "Squaredance" is not a Scandinavian phenomenon right

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Wade Frazier (11th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #5922
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Thanks transiten, for my morning laugh.

Wade

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi:

I have a few more failed paths to discuss, and they are largely aspects or variations of the paths I previously discussed. Related to the mass movement approach is mounting a media campaign. Dennis tried the Madison Avenue approach, literally, after the Ventura experience. I attended a conference in Las Vegas and saw one of Dennis’s allies try to steal the effort, as usual. There are several reasons why such an approach did not work and is very unlikely to.

For one thing, Dennis’s target audience was people watching late-night infomercial channels. He was trying to attract the attention of couch potatoes flipping through those obscure channels, late at night. What a worthless target audience for this task. Dennis came from a migrant farmworker background and always seemed the most comfortable around that “redneck” crowd. I have that heritage myself, and will always have a soft spot in my heart for such people, but they are not exactly the people that such an effort needs, IMO. After my second stint with Dennis, when I nearly went to prison for my trouble, I kept up somewhat with Dennis’s efforts, before I completely lost interest in his approach. He wrote newsletters for his dealer network in which he recommended trying to market his electricity tuning technology (which reduced electric consumption and increased motor life) to bars and bowling allies. I wondered if he was joking, but he wasn’t. Those were the “opportunities” that he exhorted his network to exploit, which spoke volumes about that crowd.

Even with a Madison Avenue approach, Dennis was not exactly aiming high, but that was what his money could buy, and he has long sought that audience for his populist approach. If we put aside Dennis’s target audience for a minute and take a step back, he was going after the media’s fringes, trying to attract the attention of late-night channel surfers. At the same time, he did hundreds of talk radio shows, as that medium was rising in those days. Two close relatives heard him on their local radio station. Dennis was pretty ubiquitous in those days, and millions of Americans heard of Dennis back then. It is probably the greatest exposure that the FE idea has had in the USA.

But Dennis was trying to use the same media system that constantly smeared him. I saw the first media smear in Seattle, filled with lies and half-truths, a couple of weeks after I met him. It became a barrage in Ventura, and after I spent an hour reading an “investigative journalism” article on us in the LA Times, I finally realized that they could just make it up as they go, just like the courts did. The next year, I began my media studies and it became pretty clear what we were up against. The media is one of the key population control tools that elites use, and the media itself is one of the cartels that control the global economy.

After my second stint with Dennis, I would never team up with him again, and a “skeptic” began his career and became famous for libeling Dennis. He simply made up new lies when his old lies were exposed. He was likely on Godzilla’s payroll, just doing his job, like other psychopaths that were sicced on us over the years (1, 2, 3), and what was amazing once again was how easily he duped people, especially people in the FE field. He was on several national TV shows that smeared Dennis, and the last time that I know of, it was in conjunction with an attack by the federal government.

I had to listen to a big name in the FE field defend Mr. Skeptic’s crimes while he turned around and attacked Brian. What is wrong with that picture? It was far from the only incident like that in the FE milieu, which is why I no longer want to have anything to do with it.

In summary, the media is one of Godzilla’s primary tools for population management, keeping the lid on FE is his primary concern, and FE activists are going to use one of Godzilla’s key tools against him? He can spend a thousand times as much to use the media against an FE aspirant as the aspirant can spend to try using the media. Dennis took out full page ads in newspapers before I met him, but those same newspapers used all of their tricks to smear him. When I heard that my mother, who worked for the local paper that repeatedly smeared us with their lies, made a scrapbook of their articles and took it on tour to my family, friends, and investors, telling the story of her son the criminal, I was no longer even surprised or hurt. But that was a perfect example of the futility of trying to use the media to awaken the masses. Not only won’t it work, that very tool will be used against you, a thousand times more than you can make a dent with it.

It is just one of the many dead-ends, which might look like an attractive opportunity at first, but is quicksand that swallows aspirants. A related idea is publishing books, especially through New York publishing houses. That route can literally be suicidal. In my circle is an author who received a death threat from a high-ranking government official as he tried to go the New York publishing company route for an exotic technology tale that he lived through. The book was never published.

When Brian was the high-flying astronaut, Ivy League professor, and advisor to presidential candidates, his op eds ran in The New York Times and similar venues. His scientific papers were published in the house organs of establishment science, and his books were published by prestigious publishing houses. After he left the Establishment, he slowly found himself ostracized as he lost access to those prestigious institutions. The last several books that he published were self-published, and a fiasco surrounding one of them drove him into bankruptcy.

I am constantly being advised by naïve well-wishers to publish a book made from my big essay. They literally have no idea what they are suggesting. Not only do I not have any interest in that route, I actively avoid it. I have used this new tool called the Internet to publish an online textbook, which is going to be the hymnal for my choir, and it is plenty to accomplish my task. There is no excuse for the people I seek for not doing the work, and those who complain that it is not in book form are certainly not part of my target audience. I have also published the closest thing to a book that I can online, and people could even print it out if they wanted, but what a waste of paper.

Like Bucky Fuller, my target audience is likely going to be people less than 30 years old, whose minds and spirits have yet to ossify into the dominant in-group ideologies, and they rarely read paper books. My site, and my big essay in particular, is a next-generation resource. The old ways will not work for what I am attempting. The old skins will not hold the new wine.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th December 2015 at 17:56.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (12th December 2015), Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015), Krist (12th December 2015), Servant Limestone (15th December 2015), transiten (11th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #5923
    Thanks

Hi:

I want to make some distinctions that I think are important to understand, especially regarding what I am attempting. Human nature, the human condition, and the human potential are all very different things, but I see them confused all the time.

Human nature reflects our evolutionary journey, and IMO, it also reflects our souls’ influence. The human condition is largely the result of our economic situation, which has always ridden on the energy surplus and always will. As I see it, the human potential is something that a change in the human condition is going to facilitate. Radical changes in the human condition can also change human nature, as it already has many times in the human journey. We are not the victims of our natures, and can overcome and even change them. We are supposedly a sentient species, after all.

I did not entirely invent the Epochal Event framework that I use, although I did invent the Second and Fifth Epochs. Each Epochal Event and its outcomes were unimaginable to the beings living just before the event. If my work helps the Fifth Epoch manifest, it will be the first event that people had some idea about, before it manifested, and their ideas about it actually helped the event manifest.

Also, make no mistake about it: although I have been living with the idea of FE for nearly 30 years, I know that my vision only scratches the surface. Even visionary shows such as Star Trek see through that glass very dimly, as even shows like that cannot fully break past our current paradigms based on scarcity and fear. I consider the alleged visit to a future Earth by Michael Roads (which I do not consider to be fictional) to be a much better star to steer by, as mind-boggling as it is.

Finding people who have the willingness and ability to leave the baggage of scarcity behind, in order to imagine abundance, are very few and far between on Earth today, but those are the people I seek.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th December 2015 at 18:01.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (12th December 2015), Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (12th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #5924
    Thanks

Hi:

On to some more of those failed approaches. The archetype of the hero in the West is several thousand years old, and men are conditioned to play the hero. On the FE quest, almost nobody is fit the play the hero, and I carried the spears of the best of them. To this day, FE aspirants announce that they are the Messiah and harbor other heroic notions. Not only is almost nobody on Earth fit to play that role in the FE milieu, it plays into a deeply ingrained male delusion. It is an adolescent fantasy, at best. Try as he might, Indiana Jones can’t save the world singlehandedly. A whip, fedora, and derring-do are not enough. I don’t seek heroes for my approach, and would-be heroes should seek somewhere other than my work to get involved in the FE milieu.

My next-to-last basic category is hosting social gatherings to raise FE awareness. Immediately after becoming Dennis’s partner, we began interacting with the public, putting on shows, and we held conferences for our business associates. I received a standing ovation at one of them, and the man who led the ovation tried to replace me as Dennis’s protégé, and a few months later he helped destroy our organization. I funded the conference that the New Energy Movement put on in 2004, and that is probably the last conference that I will ever be involved with. Conferences for FE are unproductive and even suicidal, for several reasons.

One reason is that Godzillas’ minions will arrive, as will many other agents of organized suppression. The show that we put on for our business associates in January 1988 had Mr. Deputy in the crowd, who readied his search warrant the next day and struck the next. That is the “gentle” stuff. Brian’s brush with death was related to a UFO conference that he mounted in the early 1990s. When we mounted the NEM conference in 2004, the first speaker that we lined up was murdered a few days after committing to our conference. The conference was held in his memory, and immediately after his murder, Brian began planning his move to South America, where he spent the rest of his life, in exile. I could not blame him, although his AWOL status made it difficult to stage the conference. That kind of conference activity is normal.

During my days with Dennis in Ventura, two people who were there told me about how Max Gerson nearly died at his conference, poisoned with arsenic. The CIA and many other agents of suppression attend FE and related conferences. When Dennis was allowed to leave Ventura County for the first time in a year, to speak at a conference, Bill the BPA Hit Man came running and ruined Dennis’s appearance. When Dennis flew me to a conference in Las Vegas when he tried the Madison Avenue approach, I literally watched one of the conference speakers openly plot to steal Dennis’s effort.

I worked the registration table at the NEM conference (the last place on Earth where I wanted to be, and my wife helped me), and when my wife had to deliver a message to Brian, she found him swarmed with conference groupies, the same kind that become New Age harems. God, what a life-risking waste of time and energy such conferences are. Almost nobody in attendance is really there for the right reasons. They go to fulfil their social needs, find opportunities that are not aligned with the conference’s intent, are agents of organized suppression, and so on. I still get asked fairly regularly to play the conference circuit. No thanks. I would not be good at it, for one thing, and I am finished with risking my life in those ways. Been there, done that. I am in my element when writing and don’t need to press the flesh for my approach to work. Those in my inner circle get face time with me, and there are good reasons for it, but playing the conference game for FE is insanely dangerous and foolish.

The last categories will be in the next post, which is reaching out to the rich and powerful, extant organizations that might seem to be allies, and the like. Those are all dead ends, as far as I have seen. I am going to have to roll my own.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th December 2015 at 17:31.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (12th December 2015), Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5925
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been reading Paul, Anne Ehrlich's "Population Explosion" and "One with Ninevah". I was turned off by Paul's emphasis on Population (and still think that his emphasis if off). However his analysis of earth, environment and population are careful. He gets some respect from me for informing the public about Spaceship Earth and where we are headed if we stay on current path.

I also just finished 1491 and in the middle of reading 1493. I now have a great amount of respect for how much historical events have influenced my life and how little I knew about them.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Billy (12th December 2015), Krist (14th December 2015), Servant Limestone (13th December 2015), Wade Frazier (12th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #5926
    Thanks

Hi:

Taking a break from what has not worked and is unlikely to, to deal with an aspect of my work, which is also very common, even arguably necessary, in science and scholarship. It is the issue of critical thinking and discernment, and challenges to assertions, hypotheses, etc.

In science, a prized ability is formulating multiple testable hypotheses for a set of data regarding a phenomenon. Not many can do it. I provided examples of the numerous hypotheses that surround the Cryogenian Ice Age and related events as a way to show how it works. There is hardly an issue in science where some scientist fails to take a contrarian position and propose alternative hypotheses. Nick Butterfield is an oxygen contrarian, and not only thinks that he may be right, but he likely considers his calling to be a noble undertaking, to keep science honest. I think that most such contrarians have a sense of noble purpose. It is not always that way, however. The Global Warming contrarians are mostly a bunch of shills who sold their souls to the Hydrocarbon Lobby, but there are also undoubtedly honest contrarians in their ranks. Many scientists and scholars have sold their souls to the prevailing winds of wealth and power, but contrarianism can be confused with corruption.

One of the “cleaner” such debates is over the megafauna extinctions. No economic empires hinge on which hypothesis is correct. There is an entire cottage industry that devotes itself to deflecting responsibility from humanity for those extinctions, although few in the mainstream take those notions seriously. There are also some very strained hypotheses from the fringes on the subject, which are taken even less seriously.

That kind of contrarian dynamic is common in science and scholarship. I know people who are contrarians almost like you see in Monty Python’s Argument Clinic (transcript here – it is my favorite Python skit), as they gainsay anything that anybody says, just on principle. How much of that is due to something like oppositional-defiant disorder?

Being challenged is what any scientist or scholar should expect, and they should be prepared to defend their position. Regarding a great deal of my work, I am not a relatively disinterested scientists or scholar, but was a participant in the events. It has not been easy to step back and play historian for such events, and I have had to downplay my credentials to do so, as I protect the innocent and the guilty. I have a few reasons for documenting and writing about those events. Somebody had to, and I was there.

Many people have challenged the validity of my work and the veracity of the events that I write about. However, I have yet to encounter one of those challenges that was honest, rational, and informed. Usually, their challenges were riddled with logical fallacies, but many challenges were dishonestly performed, as the libelers flung their mud at us. When they fling their mud at Dennis or Brian, it often hits me, too. On the Internet, such challengers were often classic trolls, and some were professionals.

It really was not until encountering Bucky Fuller’s work that I could see what those irrational attacks had in common. People were defending their in-group ideologies. The most irrational challenges came from those defending the population management ideologies. Virtually none of them, as I recall, were scientists or scholars. I get a radically different reception from scientists and scholars than I do from lay audiences. I have been surprised when they have gone out of their way to read and praise my work (1, 2), but that does not mean that they all loved it or the ideas and information that I promote.

Brian had access to the highest levels of science, scholarship, and activism during his ride as the Paul Revere of FE. All that he received were crazed reactions of denial and fear, and he began openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species. I encountered similar denial, couched in circular logic and other irrationalities, but it was a gentler kind of challenge and rejection than comes from lay audiences and trolls. That did not make their objections valid, either, but they were more genteel.

My best critics have always been my allies, as they tried to make my work better. My work would be in far poorer shape without their help. I welcome being challenged, if the challengers know their business and can mount honest, rational, and informed critiques. It makes my work better.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th December 2015 at 21:13.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #5927
    Thanks

Hi Freeknowledge:

Yes, Ehrlich’s stuff is pretty good, but his dire scenarios are only really valid under the energy paradigms that he is familiar with. FE makes virtually all of his concerns vanish, almost overnight. That is the mind-boggling part of FE and the nearly universal denial and fear that scientists, scholars, and activists direct at it.

Charles Mann’s 1491 and 1493 are also very good works, and really his life’s work. He won’t top them in his lifetime. He is only a few years older than I am, and I get why he wrote them when he did. I took a career break to write my big essay, knowing that I may not have been able to accomplish it in another decade, as the curves of experience, knowledge, wisdom, and decrepitude converge. I could not have written it ten years ago, and may not be able to in another ten. I won’t write its like again in this life, and Mann is done, too. And that is OK. There is a time and place for everything. The best physicists are usually done by age 30, and 40 at the latest, with the rest just the shouting.

I am a member of history’s most privileged demographic group, which rode an unprecedented energy wave, which crested when I was teenager. It is all downhill from there, unless FE makes it past the organized suppression and humanity’s inertia. You are riding that wave, too.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Billy (12th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015), Servant Limestone (13th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #5928
    Thanks

Hi:

On to the last paths that have not worked. Dennis’s idealism propelled him from the beginning. His first religion was American nationalism, when that went up in smoke before his eyes and he nearly killed himself, he got his mystical awakening, in an event far more dramatic than any other that I know of. His frustrated idealism caused him to drop out of college on the brink of graduation, and he became an idealistic entrepreneur. His first company was wiped out by the USA’s first energy crisis. He then invented a savings card, in a bout of automatic writing, and during those days, he became a Christian. That effort failed, too, but not before he tried to give the company the Christian community and became partners with a leading televangelist. In those early days, he tried to have his companies comprised of Christians, and that was a disaster.

When he got involved in energy conservation, first in foam insulation and later with the world’s best heating system, there was none of that Christian orientation evident in his approach, but just playing the businessman’s game. He was still brilliant and idealistic, but he did not play the Christian card in those days, and did not when I met him.

When I became Dennis’s partner, he soon began playing the patriot and Christian cards in his rhetoric, but he was also playing the P.T. Barnum showman, as he tried out the populist approach. Within months of becoming his partner, we saw a fake populist organization fabricated by the local electric companies, and we tried to ally with a local environmental organization that was protesting the local nuclear plant (which that fake populist organization was formed to promote), and it turned out that the interests funding those protestors were using them for their own money-making scheme. My disillusionment began coming fast and furiously in those days. But those times were still the calm before the storm.

In Ventura, when Dennis invented a new program that led to explosive growth, and I brought the money and talent together that made our FE dreams perhaps more than a pipedream, we became a global mecca, before we were wiped out with extreme prejudice after Godzilla made his final offer. Dennis began his involvement with Constitutionalists in those days, and the leading Constitutionalist attorney in the USA defended Dennis. After Ventura, Dennis played the Madison Avenue game, trying to gather that populist crowd, and also became involved in the Patriot Movement. After barely surviving the prison experience, when the authorities actively tried to get him killed, Dennis once again tried the populist route, using Patriots, Christians, and every other angle that he could use. The Amish even got involved. This was ten years after I became Dennis’s partner, when he was full of populist zeal, and he admitted to me that almost nobody on Earth really cared, but he was still sifting through the mine tailings, looking for nuggets. He rarely found any.

At the same time as Dennis began barnstorming America, Brian O began his ride as the Paul Revere of FE. Like Dennis, Brian was another flag-saluting patriot, an overgrown Boy Scout, literally, who deeply drank the Kool-Aid of his indoctrination, becoming an astronaut and advisor to presidential candidates. Brian was involved with environmental and various “progressive” groups. When Brian played the Paul Revere of FE, he had access to the highest levels of scientific, academic, and progressive institutions. Brian honestly rode around the world. Five years later, we met and traded notes, and I heard how his ride went. Virtually all that he received were crazed reactions of denial and fear, and Brian openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species. Two years later, Brian asked me to help him found another populist organization, a non-profit organization devoted to getting out the word on FE. One of the world’s leading environmentalists was on the original board. I witnessed more naïve, populist zeal, along with some sobered fellow travelers. The experience was another disaster, the man who replaced me on the board drove Brian out of the organization that he founded, and I then decided that I was through with joining somebody else’s effort.

I was still not quite finished with looking for allies in various efforts, and contacted Peak Oilers, radical leftists, and even the founder of the Free Software Movement. Nobody was home, ever. I stopped contacting groups nearly a decade ago, and realized that I needed to roll my own. As I emerged from my monster of a midlife crisis, I began interacting with the public when I saw them discussing my work, but trolls dominated the conversations. I then decided that I needed to found my own forum, for my effort to have a chance. I was pleasantly surprised when one of my early interviewers discovered the same reality that I did and began a troll-free forum, and I have happily posted there for nearly five years. I can still get the troll treatment when I venture into other forums, but I began my own forum last year, to host the high-level conversation that I think is necessary for my idea to work. Other forums that I am in are essentially recruiting efforts and giving the public a way to interact with me, while keeping the trolls at bay.

In nearly 30 years of living with the idea of FE, and being involved with several efforts, before I finally decided to mount my own, I saw every door that you can imagine on Earth banged on, from the White House, Pentagon, Congress, UN, and other governmental bodies, to religious organizations (Christian, Islamic, etc.), “spiritual,” to environmental and “progressive,” to scientific and academic, to “philanthropic” and charitable, etc., etc. It was not just one timid knock, either, but all of those doors have been banged on many times, by the best of the best. Nobody was ever home, and if they seemed to be, they were just seeing if they could destroy, coopt, or steal the effort.

It took me many years to understand what I was seeing. It was not until reading some of Bucky Fuller’s work that I was able to see what those reactions all had in common. It was really, at its root, the same thing that I had learned 15 years previously, that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, but I also was seeing why that was the case. People everywhere lived in fear, and all of those reactions of denial and fear had a cognitive commonality: they were all rooted in people’s adaptations to scarcity. Like Brian said, they had all abdicated their sentience for security. They all had allegiance to scarcity-based ideologies, and they consequently were unable to comprehend abundance, and if they glimpsed it, they either attacked or fled (the fight or flight response).

This is not something that I just came up with one day, but it is the residue of literally thousands of attempts to find organizations to ally with. Such organizations do not exist. They are all invested in their ideological positions as a means of survival, which are all rooted in scarcity. Abundance ends the world as they know it, and it scares them. They all think like victims, and only people who think like creators can make this happen, and creators create with love.

It still goes back to my lesson on integrity. I do not expect to find anybody else who lived it at Dennis’s level. I am not even looking for any more like Brian. I don’t expect to be led to another Mr. Professor. I seek people such as Ilie and Darren. A few thousand of them, doing the work, and making the biggest event in the human journey manifest will be child’s play. They are going to be needles in haystacks, with rare qualities, but I have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to finding and training them.

This ends this series of posts on what has not worked, and the next series will be on what might.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #5929
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a series of posts that goes a little deeper into what might work for making FE happen. I have already written on potential outcomes of my effort and what has not yet worked and is unlikely to, but this series of posts will be on why I think that my approach might have a chance. I hope that my approach becomes fairly obvious, or at least not difficult to understand, when the paths of failure are understood.

Patents don’t work, neither does the proprietary technology route, nor have business and capitalist-based attempts, not have guerilla attempts, mass movements, heroic approaches, social gatherings, finding other groups that can be allied with, rich philanthropists, and so on. They have all been tried many times, by some of the best that humanity can boast of. Trying all of those routes was understandable, as the goal is the biggest event in the human journey, when humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization. The problems are partly based on the dynamic that Machiavelli described. The mass of humanity is not going to begin to awaken until the means of abundance are delivered into their lives. That is just how it has always worked. Nobody could even imagine what each Epoch would bring, and even though we have hints for this one, almost everybody on Earth is addicted to their survival mechanisms in a world of scarcity and fear.

Not only are the masses blind and deaf to the idea of FE, if they don’t openly deny and fear it, there is a very loyal opposition to bringing FE to the public. They possess FE technology themselves, but they are determined to not let humanity have any. However, the insanity of that position as we destroy Earth is obvious, and cooler heads may prevail. That cabal is fractured, but I am not counting on the so-called White Hats to ride to the rescue. If we wait around for somebody to come solve our problems, we will never solve our problems.

Each Epochal Event was initiated by a relative or literal handful of beings. The first technological breakthroughs were not even made by what we call people, but humanity’s ancestors. I don’t see why it will be different this time, and about 100,000 people is what I think will be needed for doing something, but the nucleus “only” needs to be several thousand. It can’t be just anybody off the street, but it will be people with very rare qualities, the most important of which is that they care for something beyond their immediate self-interest. My journey taught me how rare such people are, but that is only one quality that will likely be necessary for my approach to have a chance of success. It won’t be easy to find and train those people, but somebody has to try that approach out. Why do I think that it might have a chance? That is a subject for coming posts.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #5930
    Thanks

Hi:

First of all, people whose horizons extend past their immediate self-interest are going to have broader and deeper perspectives, no matter what their mental horsepower is. Younger people are going to be more likely to have that perspective, as their minds and spirits have yet to ossify in the in-group ideologies of their societies, which Bucky Fuller noted. Those ideologies are all scarcity-based and egocentric, and readily work on more than 99% of humanity. But I am looking for the very rare people not in thrall to them. Those that I encountered, who woke up past them, all discovered the truth of their conditioning the hard way, because they cared.

If people really care, they are not going to settle for the self-serving pabulum that the social managers serve up, and they will have a love of the truth. They usually bought the lies at first, as that was all they knew, but they eventually woke up to the reality of their indoctrination and conditioning. Only people who have been awakened by their experiences are going to be able to help. Experience is the greatest teacher, perhaps the only teacher, and from experience comes knowledge, not the beliefs that we are fed.

Materialism is the religion of the Fourth Epoch and is a far subtler and more seductive religion than those of previous Epochs, and tends to appeal to the “smart,” but it is just another faith built on a shaky foundation. I am not sure that relinquishing that religion is required for what I do, but nobody that I really respected in the FE field subscribed to it, as they all woke up via their experiences, not a received teaching or literature review.

For what I am doing, people need to have some mental horsepower, which is needed for discerning thought and keeping a grasp on the many moving parts that comprise the big picture. It has been called being a generalist, or comprehensivist. Some scientific literacy and familiarity with scholarship is required for my approach to have a chance of working.

Those are the qualities that I need for my approach to have a chance of working, and why might those work? I am going to provide some examples of those qualities in action, to make it clearer.

Time to begin a busy week.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Joseph McAree (14th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015), Krist (15th December 2015), Servant Limestone (15th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #5931
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Meow:

I'm just dropping by and squeeze something out of my free time to just inform people here of this recent event that our country's president also participated in making with other world leaders:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

WE NEED MORE!!! FREE ENERGY FOR WORLD PEACE!

What is the use of this, from a conventional progressivist perspective, if there is TPP and TPIP???

I also noticed your latest post about people before 25 years old having a great chance to get what you are trying to say here. Well, I kinda count into this since I encountered your work at age 21 and in that day back in late 2012, my life was changed by your work. I do hope that people who haven't read about my little essay to click on the links in my signature so you can all read about my life journey before seeing Wade's site. It also discussed the reasons why I managed to relate to many things discussed in Wade's site that I can't deny what I've just read eventually. I really believe in the stuff though it took me some time to process all of this. It even took me nearly 3 years just to make my appearance here. It took me a few months to process everything after my first encounter with the site. It made me truly depressed. But that depression made me realize that I can no longer turn a blind eye and create an elaborate mental scheme to forget the things I've read. I can't do it. I've gone far enough. How "lucky" I am. I just can't help eventually but just look around me and wonder, is there anybody like me that I can talk too about something even remotely related to UFOs or FE? Is there somebody here? I just want somebody to talk too. It still took me a year before I decided to talk about this to somebody, only to receive a half-hearted agreement to things I've said though I know that he is not really listening. It's tough but somehow.... I'm still here. Finally, I can't help it but I just have to get past my paranoia and make an appearance here. I can only imagine what people like Brian O'Leary and Dennis Lee had gone through, even Wade.

Meow Meow,

Serg
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 15th December 2015 at 15:17.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2015), Krist (15th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #5932
    Thanks

Hi:

On what might work, the people that I seek will not be distracted by the latest gossip, the latest talking head, the latest flavor of the day, or the latest YouTube clip. They will think far more deeply than that. The latest scientific paper, not the latest gossip, will attract their attention. When an FE aspirant announces that he is the Messiah, they ideally will not have even heard of it. When some FE inventor with a gizmo that he built in his garage announces that he “has it!”, or some fringe voice announces “proof” that NASA never landed men on the Moon or that Earth is only 6,000 years old, or that he has the latest inside scoop on Godzilla’s antics, they also will not be paying attention. When the latest fringe writer or would-be “scientist” publishes his latest masterpiece, the choir is going to have better things to do than digest it. Those are the daily distractions of the global circus, and the vast majority of such material comprises the chaff of the fringes. The true contenders in that sea of pretenders are few and far between.

Some who have played on the high road may make guest appearances at my forum, but I do not foresee that becoming a common occurrence. Not many have played on the high road and can speak publicly about it, for starters. I have documented enough of the reality that those on the high road have encountered that not many need to testify to the reality for those in the choir to understand. They should largely understand before I invite them in. Those in the choir will have already been awakened by their experiences, and my experiences, or Dennis’s, or Brian’s, will not seem all that fantastic, even though even I sometimes look back at my life’s events and wonder if they really happened, and Dennis’s story is far harder to believe. I did not begin to publicly discuss Sparky Sweet’s adventures until a decade after his death. I do not plan to ever reveal the names of the military officials who shortened Brian’s life. In fact, I made it a point to not even know those names. The person who witnessed an exotic technology show is still alive. Perhaps, one day, he will be free to publicly discuss it, but I am not holding my breath.

I will likely never be free to publicly reveal my CIA relative’s identity, and might never be able to reveal the identity of the household name diplomat that he worked for (who is still alive), but anybody with a little gumption can easily discover nearly all of the names that I used pseudonyms for in my writings, such as Mr. Professor, Mr. Deputy, Mr. Mentor, Mr. Researcher, Mr. Big Time Attorney, Bill the BPA Hit Man, and so on. Those in the choir will know most if not all of those names, as part of their education. However, the names are not that important; the information and ideas are. Documentation plays an important role, but has its limitations. You can’t get experience from perusing documents, other than develop discernment regarding documents.

For an example of the kinds of discussions that the choir will engage in, I am in the middle of Peter Ward’s and Joe Kirschvink’s latest book, A New History of Life. Their work is well worth reading, and I may tweak my big essay to incorporate some of the findings and hypotheses in that book. I can easily foresee forum threads devoted to discussing books such as that and key scientific papers, and a corner of my forum will be devoted to discussing FE physics. That will be potentially dangerous territory, but as long as members do not try to rush out and “do something,” it should be a safe conversation. There will even be a place to discuss FE inventors and activists. But it won’t be at the gossip level. Some of them may join my forum to discuss their work and experiences. It will be a friendly venue, but will also be one for critical thinking. What it won’t be is a place for the latest alleged “insider” to come forth to “spill the beans” on Godzilla’s activities. Unless it is given under oath in a public venue, I am not going to take it very seriously, and neither should the choir. There is a boatload of disinformation out there for every grain of the truth.

Even scientific “heretics” such as Brian and Rupert Sheldrake still believed in the process of science. The ideal of science is a worthy one, if rarely achieved, especially regarding areas touched by the disruptive technology that Godzilla and friends have sequestered. The scientific ideal will be one of the stars that the choir steers by. It won’t be a dogma or cure-all, but will be seen as a process with important uses.

But that process of winnowing through the chaff, discussing the latest scientific paper, hearing from the latest person who survived walking the high road, are only preliminaries for the kinds of discussions that I plan to have, where a comprehensive discussion is held, where this kind of world not only is imagined, but we begin to see how we can get there, and all of those paths of failure are seen as learning experiences.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (18th December 2015), Joseph McAree (18th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015), Krist (16th December 2015), kudzy (22nd April 2016)

25. Link to Post #5933
    Thanks

Hey Serg:

I am on the way out the door to work, but you have been doing the work. It is good work, but as you know, it is heavy lifting. Unless you search very far and wide, you are not going to find anybody in your vicinity to discuss any of this with. This is part of the reason for my public presence. As I build the choir, I can see members getting together in the real world. I have seen people come together over my work, even at places such as Avalon.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (18th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #5934
    Thanks

Hi:

My big essay was designed so that when it came to the essay’s meat, the visionary chapter, readers would have a good chance to gain a fairly robust understanding of it. The biggest event in the human journey is not easy to understand, and today, more than 99% of humanity is in ignorance, denial, or fear of it, as they project their egocentric understandings onto the issue, where their immediate self-interest forms the horizon of their awareness. If they can even glimpse it, all they see is the world as they know it ending, and it scares them.

Those in the choir will have an understanding of FE’s potential and see hints of it during the journey of life on Earth, and the human journey in particular. The world will end as we know it with FE, but that does not have to be a bad thing. The world ended as people knew it with every Epochal Event.

Chimp societies would be described as psychopathic if humans were in them. Male gangs run them, they will annihilate their neighbors if they can, take their territory and fertile females, and kill all the infants. When their food supply doubled after gorillas left the area, bonobos overcame that dynamic and ended violent male rule. Bonobo societies are more peaceful than any human society ever was.

Animals and people have had many golden ages of relative energy abundance, and when the human line left Africa about two million years ago, it was likely due to population pressures in the home range. For the next two million years, that expanded range meant little inter-human violence. Conflicts were resolved by one group moving onward.

When behaviorally modern humans left Africa 50-60 thousand years ago (likely from population pressures, once again), there was a short-lived Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer, which lasted as long as the easy meat did. It was peace and plenty again, for a while. When the easy energy was gone, it was back to inter-human violence. It is proportionately the most violent stage of the human journey.

Until that time, the human line had been run by males since at least gorillas. But in a few places where the easy meat was extinct and the flora conducive to it, women began cultivating plants as an adjunct to their gathering duties. As women began bringing in more energy than the men, their status rose and those cultures often became matrilocal and broke up the male gangs, which broke a trend that lasted at least ten million years. Those are the most peaceful pre-industrialized societies, and their attractions were obvious to Europeans who stumbled into them, as running off and going native was an endemic problem. Civilization arose from those peaceful agrarian societies, in that golden age.

As civilization arose, men again took over and women’s status declined, and that golden age ended. When male gangs rule, psychopaths run the show, and Godzilla is the ultimate example of that, as it is a Boys’ Club. Women are underachievers on the dark path, as they have bodies conducive to serving others. The first agrarian civilizations were peaceful, and their spread was a golden age. However, as with the hunter-gatherer phase, they were not energetically sustainable, and when the easy energy ran out (food, fertile soils, and wood), then civilizations battled as they collapsed. That was a constant. Rising and falling empires characterized agrarian civilizations, and one deforested island turned to coal in desperation and the Fourth Epoch began. The most spectacular outcome of industrialization was the Demographic Transition. Human populations changed from short-lived, largely illiterate, and socially rigid and oppressive to long-lived, educated, and relatively free. Industrialization liberated women and slaves. While the energy was plentiful, human societies took strides never before imagined. Energy consumption and humanity’s standard of living crested in the era that I was born in, and I can’t complain. My father helped put men on the Moon (humanity’s greatest energy feat so far), and I had opportunities growing up that my father could not imagine, much less his father, who lived in a sod hut while young. But it has been all downhill for the past 40 years, and humanity’s energy consumption is also peaking.

Humanity stands on the edge of the abyss today, due to its energy practices. FE can end all of those problems almost overnight, but the economic, social, and cognitive changes were always those that interested Brian and me the most. Star Trek barely hints at what the Fifth Epoch will be like.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th December 2015 at 17:39.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Basho (18th December 2015), Joseph McAree (18th December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #5935
    Thanks

Hi:

In my professional life, I design and manage information systems. The goals of information systems are not easily achieved and include:
    • Being easy to use;
    • Providing relevant, reliable, and timely information;
    • Performing the elementary and sometimes sophisticated aspects of data processing, to allow the user to function at higher cognitive levels, to make better and more sophisticated decisions.
    As an elementary example, a good system would free users from adding two plus two and let them think of the meaning of two plus two, and how it relates to other data. Only when freed from the mundane aspects of data processing can higher levels of cognition be achieved, such as analytics. Think of it like an emergent property.

In essence, that is what my public work attempts to help my readers achieve regarding how the world works. But I also found in my public life that people are often not willing or capable of thinking at those higher levels, and want jobs where they add two plus two all day long, because they are incapable of the higher levels of cognition or don’t want to, as they are lazy, it takes too much effort, etc.

I live across the street from Microsoft’s headquarters, and managers there earn hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. The reproduction of intelligence is in its infancy and Microsoft often does a poor job of it, but gets away with it due to its market (near-monopoly) position. Nevertheless, people making those high salaries generally make them because they are thinking at those higher levels of cognition, not just writing code, but designing and managing it. It is like the difference between a carpenter and an architect. Far too much code has been designed by carpenters or “architects” who are really only fit to pound nails. Far too much of how the world really works gets lost in the circus, the gossip, the disinformation, and levels of thought that are too low to really understand.

A key goal for the choir is to get past the mind-traps and intellectual quicksand, both in orthodoxy and on the fringes. Some have been constructed by Godzilla and friends, but most traps are easily avoided and only snare people who do not really want to think, who only want to hear what supports their in-group ideology, who get their “news” from TV, think that “research” is surfing YouTube, and the like. But there are many levels of the mind-trap game. The print media is more sophisticated than TV, but is still filled with mind-controlling deceptions. Most of the deceptions are unconscious, as both the producers and consumers have internalized the egocentric in-group lies as self-evident truths and never question them. But not all of it is, and dark pathers know the game they play, and Godzilla pays handsomely to employ those psychopaths who are good at mindf**k. I watched them easily manipulate people (1, 2, 3). It was mostly because their targets had low levels of personal integrity and were easily led down the path with the carrots and sticks, not so much because their victims had low intelligence, but that could also play a part, such as with my mother. I watched people far older, smarter, and supposedly worldlier than me get led down the path, and I could not believe it at first.

The scientific and scholarly processes have their virtues and limitations, but they can help winnow the wheat from the chaff, if properly used. Paradigm shifts in science have happened when the assumptions were challenged and overturned.

Those in the choir will not be susceptible to those dark path tactics, and they will not disappear down the many rabbit holes that beckon. They may have been misled a time or two and had to extricate themselves from some rabbit holes, which were valuable experiences that helped “inoculate” them from going there again. They will distinguish important issues from trifling ones, do not care about the latest gossip, and will be deep thinkers.

Attaining a comprehensive level of awareness and discernment is not easy, but once it is achieved, those in the choir will be able to mount a comprehensive discussion. A comprehensive awareness is the only one that can truly understand the vision in this chapter. A comprehensive and public discussion of the material in that chapter has never happened before in a public setting, and that is what I am trying to achieve. That is the song that has never been heard in chorus on Earth before. It is discussing, at a high level, an Epochal Event that has yet to be achieved, at least publicly. Technologically, it already has. Just achieving that discussion will be plenty for me for this lifetime, but that conversation can lead to so much more. What that can be will be the subject of coming posts. I know that my approach can work, if I can find enough people with the right stuff.

Godzilla’s greatest triumph is making FE and what can come with it be unimaginable. I seek to wreck that game, but I also seek to help reveal horizons that not even Godzilla has dared to imagine, mostly because he can’t, because his heart is not in the right place. But even he can be redeemed. But that is down the road a ways, after the Fifth Epochal Event has manifested. Godzilla cannot be negotiated with or defeated in battle; he can only be made obsolete, along with all elites.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th December 2015 at 16:06.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Czarek (17th December 2015), Joseph McAree (21st December 2015), Krishna (17th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #5936
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fire it seems is important for sleeping on the ground.... which changed our sleep patterns. And therefore time we had that we were not sleeping..

Down From the Trees, Humans Finally Got a Decent Night’s Sleep

I finished 1493. In summary since 1493 germs from around the world, and plants from the Americas made the world as it is today. Forget guns and steel.. they are far less important.

Reading What Works in Girls' Education: Evidence for the World's Best Investment

And finally reading up about Effective Altruism, Giving What We Can, Giving Gladly

32. Link to Post #5937
    Thanks

Thanks Freeknowledge.

I won’t reply all in one post, but the ground-sleeping issue is closely related to the fire issue. As that article noted, Homo erectus was adapted for sleeping on the ground, but the species appeared around two million years ago. Today, the orthodox view today is that the control of fire was only a million years ago. Some chimps have been found to sleep on the ground, but for Homo erectus to be fully adapted to ground-sleeping, without the benefit of a campfire, is a mystery. Moving back the control of fire to two million years would solve that problem, as well as the anatomical changes in Homo erectus, which were pretty radical from their ancestors, even if it was habilines. Wrangham thinks that cooked food explains it. I very much look forward to seeing how the evidence and hypotheses fare in the coming years.

The 1493 stuff I’ll save for the morning.

Best,

Wade

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st December 2015)

34. Link to Post #5938
    Thanks

Hi:

To the 1493 part of Freeknowledge’s post, Europe’s conquest of the world set many events in motion. None of it would have happened if Europe had not achieved the greatest energy feat in world history to that time: turning the global ocean into a low-energy transportation lane. All else followed from that. Most importantly, it initiated the greatest demographic catastrophes in the human journey. Three continents were invaded and shorn of their indigenous populations, another one became the source of millions of slaves, and the biggest continent was also enslaved, which caused the biggest death toll of all. Disease is credited today with most of the carnage, but that is still debated. I doubt that the germ theory of disease is complete. If germs are pleomorphic, and the evidence weighs strongly in its favor, then the germ theory of disease is incomplete or incorrect. IMO, alternatives to the germ theory have not had a fair hearing. I’ll agree that epidemic disease killed off most natives of the Western Hemisphere, but the mechanics of epidemic disease are subject to debate, IMO.

The so-called Columbian Exchange was the transport of plants and animals across the oceans by European ships. New World crops definitely had a huge effect on the Old World, and are partly credited with the population explosion that began in the 1700s.

Steel and guns were instruments of Europe’s military superiority over the natives, but as Freeknowledge noted, their impact on the Columbian Exchange was arguably less than epidemic diseases and the intercontinental relocation of species. The biggest effect of those events, however, was deforested England’s turning in desperation to coal, which initiated the Industrial Revolution, which led to the demographic transition.

Making FE happen will likely become the greatest act of altruism in the human journey, which leads to my next post, as I resume my choir writings.

Best,

Wade

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st December 2015), JRS (18th December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

36. Link to Post #5939
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Wade: Is there something to this gentlemen David Sereda and his work on frequencies and anti-gravity? Can you opine as to his work and hypothesis on pyramids and communicating faster than speed of light with ET? He has worked with many in FE field and his demonstrations appear valid. Not in my wheelhouse thanks in advance for your response. https://youtu.be/LP1A9oy0s9A

37. Link to Post #5940
    Thanks

Hi wide-eyed, I do not know anything about Sereda, and largely avoid talking heads like him. Very few who hold forth like he does are the genuine article. The talk circuits that he works are riddled with charlatans.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st December 2015), Krishna (26th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 535 FirstFirst 1 197 247 287 297 307 347 397 535 LastLast