+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 536 FirstFirst 1 29 79 119 129 139 179 229 536 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2561
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    @Ixopoborn: the way I see it Godzilla reigns over the "victims" kingdom using fear.

The choir will operate in "creators mode". That is simply outside of Godzilla's domain... It's the first step in making him obsolete. We just don't play his game any more, but rather create our own. It this new paradigm Godzilla is powerless.

However until you fully switch gears into "creator mode" Godzilla and most other humans will try their best to keep you in the "victim mode". That is "safe", is "known" and does not challenge anything at a deep level.
    Wise words and - yes Ilie - your comments have helped - much appreciated. I can be a little mechanistic at times!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), Limor Wolf (24th December 2012), Melinda (18th December 2012), sandy (17th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2562
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Ixopoborn - please don't ever worry about over explaining. Much love back at you.

Melinda - gorgeous pics. They express much.

Ah...such a nostalgic time of year for me... To you all....
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 18th December 2012 at 01:22.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), Ixopoborn (18th December 2012), Melinda (18th December 2012), sandy (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #2563
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Hi all:

What a wonderful series of posts. These are big, meaty issues that you bring up, and I won’t be able to do them all justice tonight. Yes Melinda (more images for my screensaver; thanks), rocking somebody’s boat on the FE issue can really throw them for a loop. On one hand, if there are not enough of us waking up, we are doomed, but forcing somebody’s eyes open not only can traumatize the sleeping, but they can take it out on us for interrupting their slumbers. Waking up to FE being delivered to their homes is probably the gentlest wake-up call that they can get – after all the hard work is done. We all get out of life what we put in, and those who will sleep until the last minute (I doubt that Earth is going to host the sleeping for much longer – she probably cannot afford to) may seem like they are getting off easy, but nobody really gets off easy, not in the end.

I do my best to not judge the sleeping, as they have their reasons, and I keep thinking back to what I was told by an archangel, about helping to melt down Atlantis, and the sleepers probably don’t have to work off the karma that I do. My soul may have made an agreement with them so that they can sleep all the way until the deed is done, and then they can wake up to heaven on Earth, because they have it coming, even though it seems like maybe they don’t deserve it, if this lifetime is all we can see. We only see through the glass dimly here, and I don’t have the insight to know where we are all on our particular paths; I just know what can be, with FE unleashed.

On Godzilla and Level 12, Ilie’s response to Ixopoborn’s question was the usual brilliance, and that is definitely part of how I see it. There are also other facets that I think about.

As Ilie stated, the crux is thinking and acting like creators instead of victims. That is a lot of what Level 12 is about – maybe the primary quality that it has. It is not that lofty Level 19:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level19

but it is definitely aspiring to get beyond the lower levels by acting more like a creator instead of a victim. If enough of us could do that, it would be game over for Godzilla, and he knows it. That said, Godzilla thinks that this planet is his private playground, and every other being lives here at his sufferance, and for everybody but Level 19s and maybe some “White Hats,” if Godzilla wants to take you out, consider yourself taken out.

Because of my background, I will always be somewhere on Godzilla’s radar. I gave him some interesting days at the office, and I imagine that he has a pretty keen institutional memory. What Dennis, Brian, and I have/had in common was that we all bore the brunt of Godzilla’s actions along our journeys, but we all got over it and really do not wish him any harm. I even have sympathy for him. While my journey has been a very lonely one at times, the dark path is the loneliest journey of all.

Does Godzilla see what I am doing as a threat? What I am doing is definitely unique, as far as I know, but is likely seen as hopelessly quixotic in the eyes of many, even The Big G. Dennis is still at it, and others are trying to scale the ramparts, so that keeps his attention. No rampart-scaler ever got close to the top, so they really never mount a threat that keeps Godzilla awake at night. There have been innumerable people like Rossi and Keshe over the years, but they still need to be dealt with, if they really have anything and pose a threat. I have to be down on the scale a bit. I have put where I think my site is on Godzilla’s radar on this graph (click on the various efforts, to see more):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

and while a choir, if it ever got going, would move along the probability axis a little, I think that it is likely just a little. If this choir ends up being mostly just me making noise, then it will pose no threat at all. Even if there was a choir, I doubt that Godzilla will get too worked up about it, but I could be wrong. Part of my strategy for forming a choir is that singing is not seen as doing anything. But, more importantly, how can you stop people from singing? The days of burning witches seem to be over, so the singing that I plan to do and lead should not attract too much flak. Also, it will not be Godzilla-centric. As I have written plenty, I am no conspiracist, and I have no desire to fence with Godzilla, expose him, or defeat him in battle. I salute him and then go about my business. Godzilla will likely not be defeated in battle, and he certainly will not be snuck past. He can only be made obsolete.

Really, if the singing gets going, how can Godzilla really mess it up? By roaring louder? Oh, he could wipe out Avalon, infiltrate it with his minions, and so on, but I could start a little “choir” forum myself and keep on singing. I am already finding enough singing talent to start it with. The Internet is providing platforms that simply did not exist twenty years ago, and I plan to use it for as long as I can. Part of me is amazed that I can carry on a global dialogue like this. I just looked at the last few pages of this thread, and there were only two posts by Americans besides me: eaglespirit and Dennis L., who made one each. Ol’ Roy made a couple a page earlier. This thread has never had many Americans on it. Part of me sits back in awe that I can have this kind of reach. I think back to the early 1990s, when I was doing my early research and writing, contacting people like Uncle Noam, and I am on such a wildly different stage today that it kind of boggles my mind. Between my site and Avalon, I have probably had more than a million visits to my work over the years. Again, I am shooting for quality over quantity, but to have that reach is really something, for just a guy doing this in his “spare” time.

Also, a choir, especially if somebody other than me can lead it, makes me redundant, so that Godzilla will not see the point of taking me out if this gets very successful.

To Ixopoborn’s query directly: Godzilla likely does not think that a choir can do much to threaten his hegemony, even if it formed, and yes, he probably does not think that I can get much going on the choir front, either because I don’t have the ability to get one going, or that I will not find enough people who can sing. But, remember, the White Hats. I have had a closer connection to them that I am letting on on my site and other public work, and I consider it entirely possible that they are lending some protection of sorts, although I certainly do not count on it.

Time for bed.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th December 2012 at 13:56.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), Elly (18th December 2012), Ixopoborn (18th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (19th December 2012), Limor Wolf (25th December 2012), Melinda (18th December 2012), sandy (18th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #2564
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been having a non-thread conversation about what I am attempting, and part of it is germane to this thread. I am weaving part of it into this post.

It has been remarked that when I am not posting here, because I am out of town or otherwise preoccupied, that this thread goes dead. Since this is the Wade Frazier thread, that is probably OK. However, a bigger issue is the notion that if I am not trying to form the choir, that choir won’t form, and there is probably nobody other than me who is fit to form and lead it. I want to allay some of those concerns.

First of all, as I think I have made clear, I have been at this, in one way or another, since I was sixteen, and the years before that were in many ways preparing me for the journey. I think that my presence here at Avalon is indicative of my persistence. I am not going anywhere if I can help it. So, nobody needs to think that they really need to step up and lead right now. If this choir gets going, I plan to be a part of it as long as I am alive, and yes, at some stage, understudies can lead, but that is a long, long ways off. I have at least fifteen good years ahead of me before I become a doddering old man. And if I keep my tool sharp, which I plan to try to do, I can have another thirty productive years ahead of me. Uncle Ed is getting near ninety, and I just got something from him yesterday, and Uncle Noam is not far behind. Uncle Howard was literally doing it until he keeled over at nearly ninety himself:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/zinn.htm

If I keel over at choir practice when I am ninety-five, I’ll take that exit.

I admit that I am the only person I know of who does what I do, for better or worse. My choir idea may well not work, but I have to try it, and I am going about in a way that does not expose people to undue risk, or at least I am trying to. There are people at Avalon who are singing, and doing it well enough that they can help form that choir, IMO.

All that said, I have several areas where I am uncertain about how this can go, and my concerns are:

1. Can I make my case convincingly enough to enough people so that they keep their eye on the energy ball, and do the work to understand why it is important?

2. Can I find enough people who even want to keep their eye on that ball?

3. Can somebody achieve a sufficiently radical and worldly perspective without going through the meat grinder?

4. Does somebody really need to go through what I did to know that FE technology has been around for a long time, as well as other technologies such as antigravity? If they need to before they understand, can they really sing from the heart on this issue? The path of my learning was highly dangerous, and I do not want to encourage anybody to learn how I did, but if they can’t learn in other ways, does my choir idea have a chance?

5. Will Godzilla feel the need to intervene, and if he does, will the choir be able to sniff Godzilla’s minions out and send them on their way? They will try to infiltrate before the external attacks come; inside/outside jobs are highly effective.

6. Can I become redundant to the effort, so that if I am taken out, others can pick up the ball and run with it? I don’t want to become another FE martyr, and don’t want to see anybody in the choir become one, either.

7. How much impact can “mere” singing have?

These are open questions. Obviously, nothing is guaranteed. But, this much I know: I was groomed to be what I became, and got what I asked for (after probably being manipulated into a corner, however) when I prayed for guidance. Unless that voice is some malicious entity, I did not pursue my dream as a way to torture me, but because what I dreamed was attainable. Nothing about it has been easy, however, and that harkens to that Richard Bach quote:

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however."

When the miracle happened when I threw my life away, I know that it was divine intervention, so that voice does not seem to be malicious, but the task that it set me on is anything but easy. But the biggest event in human history is not going to fall in our laps. I don’t like calling what I “know” some kind of “faith.” If it is called “faith,” it is the faith of seeing enough interventions and “miracles” happen that I have some trust in the process, although I would rather not play on that stage again, not like I did. The Indiana Jones ride was a little too rough for me, and I do not encourage anybody to try it. Only people like Dennis have any business trying.

I know the problem with people telling their friends, family, and co-workers about this stuff, believe me. It is natural to want to spread the “good news,” but the world is not currently ready for it, not my message. People are not ready to throw out the garbage they were fed, because it nourishes them, even though it gives them one heck of a bellyache. I do not see the choir reaching John Q. Public, but my hope is that it can affect others on the awakening fringe, and they in turn keep their eye on the ball. If enough people can do that, and do it in an enlightened manner, making FE happen, as in developing the technology for the public, would be easy to do. We are a long way from that stage, however. Also, the harmonic effects of that much singing may also be enough to shake something loose. I do not know exactly how that might happen, but I know that it can. I have enough experience with dynamics like that to have a “faith” about it.

But I want to allay some of the doubts. What I have done so far is really only skimming the surface. What I envision is going to go one heck of a lot deeper than I have so far, and people can pursue stuff that will give them meat that they can sink their teeth into. I have been “blessed” with many extraordinary experiences, but for sincere seekers, they can have them, too:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

But we all need to do the work. Nothing about this is easy.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th December 2012 at 07:00.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (19th December 2012), Elly (19th December 2012), Ixopoborn (20th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (18th December 2012), Limor Wolf (25th December 2012), Melinda (18th December 2012), mosquito (19th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), sandy (18th December 2012), SHAPE (21st December 2012)

9. Link to Post #2565
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ...If this choir gets going, I plan to be a part of it as long as I am alive, and yes, at some stage, understudies can lead, but that is a long, long ways off. I have at least fifteen good years ahead of me before I become a doddering old man. And if I keep my tool sharp, which I plan to try to do, I can have another thirty productive years ahead of me... ...If I keel over at choir practice when I am ninety-five, I’ll take that exit...
    It’s genuinely uplifting to read that Wade. Gave me a smile More power to you, and to everyone else.

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ... 7. How much impact can “mere” singing have? ...
    I enjoy reading, writing on and contemplating this thread.
    Its aims, its educational content, its glistening potential, all the people who are sharing their truths, thoughts and experience, and sharing from the heart... All those things are enough to engage me before I even get to wondering about whether the conversation is effecting anyone beyond the contributors and those clicking on the thanks button. Sometimes I appreciate people’s posts because they’re informative – but always I enjoy people’s posts because they care enough to be here, and that is a gift that often gives me strength. Singing has always seemed to me a good thing to do purely for the love of it. Whether the choir singing will have harmonic effects that are far-reaching or not doesn’t occupy my mind too much – because worrying about something you can’t control is all too often a distraction. Singing for the love of song, and for the love of the adventure that song becomes, is an act of love. And the world benefits from all the acts of love, and all the loving adventurers who are willing to sing and eager to journey. So if nothing else, I will attempt to learn to sing, and then learn to sing better, because I like the singing and I like the song - and as you said yourself Wade, it beats watching TV.

Reading these quotes from the essay here: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm something rings commonly throughout all of them...

“When Noam Chomsky and Edward Herman tried publishing their book on U.S. international fascism and how the American establishment is a vital part of how that system works, a member of America’s media oligarchy destroyed his own publishing company to try preventing the book’s publication.”

“Orwell wrote that freedom of the press was almost non-existent in the British press of his day, and was not due to outside pressure, but the press themselves, censoring that which they did not see fit to print. As A.J. Liebling wrote in 1960, “Freedom of the press is guaranteed to those who own one.” ”

“Mark Twain is known for his fiction such as Tom Sawyer and The Jumping Frog of Calavaras County. Virtually unknown are the many anti-imperialist writings of the last fifteen years of his life, which gave the ruling class in Europe and America a black eye. Twain probably thought it was his most important work, but it was completely censored in the West for eighty years, until an obscure book reproduced them in the 1990s, to quickly disappear from circulation.”

Imagine if those people hadn’t sung their song because they couldn’t be sure they would be heard; couldn’t be sure how many were listening or what the outreaching harmonic effects of their work might be.

Your website is an example of what happens when someone is driven to document their truth, and I know I’m not the only one who has been uplifted by it. Its content and references are very educational. But the fact you were driven to create it with no guarantees of what might come of it is just as inspiring. Personally, I like the idea of a choir if for no other reason than its participants all want one thing – to honour a common wish to create a better world. And of all the conversations I could be having during my days, that’s one that seems worth having, and a company that seems worth keeping.

That’s my little take on things.

P.S. Love this post Ilie. Thank you for taking the time to write it...

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    ...the way I see it Godzilla reigns over the "victims" kingdom using fear.

The choir will operate in "creators mode". That is simply outside of Godzilla's domain... It's the first step in making him obsolete. We just don't play his game any more, but rather create our own. It this new paradigm Godzilla is powerless.

However until you fully switch gears into "creator mode" Godzilla and most other humans will try their best to keep you in the "victim mode". That is "safe", is "known" and does not challenge anything at a deep level.
    P.P.S. Thank you CdnSirian - my good wishes to you
    Last edited by Melinda; 18th December 2012 at 21:20.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (18th December 2012), Elly (19th December 2012), Ixopoborn (20th December 2012), kudzy (19th December 2012), Limor Wolf (25th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), mosquito (19th December 2012), sandy (19th December 2012), SHAPE (21st December 2012)

11. Link to Post #2566
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Merry Christmas Wade Frazer,

robbie
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (21st December 2012), eaglespirit (19th December 2012), Ixopoborn (20th December 2012), Melinda (19th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), sandy (19th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #2567
    Thanks

Ho, ho, ho, Robbie. Peace on Earth, and may you have it, too.

Wade

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (21st December 2012), eaglespirit (19th December 2012), Ixopoborn (20th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), Melinda (19th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), sandy (20th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #2568
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

Yes, indeed, if nothing else, this beats watching TV. And if I did not think there was power in singing, my journey would have never happened. A kind of funny anecdote is that I really wanted to sing as a young child, and sang loudly when young, but I was eventually kindly told that I had no talent. So, what I am doing could be seen as the kind of singing where I can at least hit some of the notes.

I remember being absolutely fascinated by my mystical studies as a young adult, and thinking that however thrilling that I thought the mystical stuff was, it sure did not pay the bills. But looking back, it was probably my most important study. Without it, I probably would have never traveled very far on my journey. If nothing else, it allowed that voice to come through. And the gold in the mystical stuff has nothing to with mystical powers, but what the masters said was important in life: love, which also translated into the Golden Rule, etc. That mystical awareness allowed me to stay anchored as those incredible storms blew into my life. While you don’t have to have a mystical orientation to live by the Golden Rule, that mystical awareness helped me see masterful awareness that had nothing to do with mysticism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#forgetting

but plain old common sense. It did not take a mystical master to experience or comprehend my many salient moments:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#why

and those who failed the integrity tests were those who discarded those lessons learned by age five, thinking that they no longer applied to their “sophisticated” adult awareness. In my career, one of the sayings that I tell the people whom I train is, “The basics never change.” All the greatest failures that I have seen in my career have been due to failing on the basics, like failing to do regular maintenance and monitoring, failing to do the things they were taught while in school. If you never lose sight of the basics, you usually end up doing OK.

Chomsky has always been a believer in good old fashioned horse sense, and what makes him a pariah in imperial circles is that he will approach the situations with a childlike state of mind as he points out that the emperor is stark naked. Truly, a five-year-old can see through the imperial rhetoric, especially the transparently stupid utterances that came out of Bush’s mouth every day. It is the learned stupidity and blindness of adults that can’t see that tattoo on the emperor’s backside. A child is not that willfully stupid, because he has not yet learned to play the adult games. As Chomsky would say, after performing one of his more trenchant imperial analyses, it takes hard to work to become as blind and irrational as imperial apologists can be (it is the same with FE denial, where the so-called smart ones are the most irrational - http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#naive). As I have said before, my fellow overgrown Boy Scouts and I (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts), in very real ways, can be accused of not having grown up. We took our indoctrination seriously and believed in the ideals we were taught, while those around us discarded them, seeing them as believing in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#believing

But the only people that I have really respected in these realms believed in the Easter Bunny for far longer than their peers did. And it said something about them that was extraordinary. Again, we all had that naïveté to shed, but that childlike “faith” in goodness and doing the right thing is what made them great men. That adage from Jesus of being like a child I think is describing something about those people.

And those people also understood the Golden Rule, which is why they never really adhered to the Young Warrior delusions that might made right:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

They also never tried to get "vengeance" on those who did them wrong, but tried to heal from their wounds and move on. They had better things to do than extract petty vengeance on those who had hurt them, and in the greatness of their hearts, they easily forgave them. Dennis and Brian O never wanted vengeance on Godzilla and his minions, but they just tried to move on and keep going with the years they had left. I never wanted vengeance myself, but when people have attacked me, I would not leave myself in position to be attacked by them again, and I had to let go of many friendships and family relationships on my journey for just that reason, although those who wronged me always somehow twisted it up in their minds that I somehow deserved what they dished out. All criminals justify their actions. As Dennis says, he lets his "God" deal with them, with his "faith" in God's justice. In one way or another, whether it is the idea of karma or something else that balances the scales, the great ones just try to shrug off the slings and arrows and keep going.

In one way or another, they realized Seth’s dictum that the means become the ends:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

So, they always chose the lamb’s path, and they all suffered greatly, and as I discovered, while we all got chewed on by Godzilla’s minions or the lower level predators, for those that played at the high levels (and they only got there because of their persistence and “faith” in doing the right thing), they found that the greatest damage and pain was inflicted by those close to them, with the many betrayals and other zero-integrity activities. I do not know of a high-level FE player who did not experience those betrayals and attacks by those close to them. It comes with the territory, and average people will never understand. They will never walk on the high road, where the perils and temptations are simply beyond their ability to imagine. They could not walk ten feet along the path before succumbing to the perils and temptations, and the only people that I know of who went very far began their journeys with the adult equivalent of believing in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

When Mr. Professor and I rescued Dennis from spending the rest of his life behind bars:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

we did not do it because we wanted to be heroes and stepped forward; it was because nearly everybody else stepped back or actually went to the dark side, and we were standing there all alone, standing up for simple decency and truth against the forces of darkness.

We overgrown Boy Scouts eventually lost our naïve delusions, if fitfully, but that part of us that needed to believe is what kept us going. My visions of heaven on Earth have been with me for most of my life:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

and they have sustained me when I was living through waking nightmares. And as I have truly burned up my life in my pursuit of it, if in any small way I can help it manifest one day, likely long after I am gone, I will be a deeply fulfilled lamb. I also realize that the journey, not the destination so much, is where the good stuff is, but having a goal in mind can certainly help.

But I want to get back to the rise of Europe. I wrote a little earlier about cities and why they formed:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post599358

and I will do so a lot more in my upcoming essay. Cities are also great opportunities to elites to take over and garner themselves a disproportionate share of the economic output. Dark pathers swarm to wealth and power, so elite circles are filled with people whom you would not want to invite to dinner. They may make suave dinner conversation, but they are also there to serve themselves, at your expense if at all possible. Godzilla is a hyper-elite organization that took centuries to form, and the rise of Europe is what allowed them to gain a global reach.

Cities had to exploit the rural hinterland for food; there was no other way to do it. Economists will discuss the concept of economic development, and cities were often the agents of technological advances that improved agricultural productivity and provided goods to rural people that they could not have made for themselves. That interaction between city and country is truly as old as civilization. Cities were always parasites, to one degree or another, but some had a high degree of reciprocity with the hinterland. Rome’s relationship with its hinterland was almost completely parasitic. The so-called “exchange” was that Rome sent out soldiers to conquer and enslave its neighbors, while food, wood, slaves, and manufactured goods flowed into Rome. The hinterland was devastated, and its eventual collapse is what did in Rome. Rome had to keep plundering from further and further away, and the forces that fragmented Rome overcame the forces that provided the plunder and kept it flowing to Rome.

When Constantine moved the seat of the Roman Empire to Byzantium:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantium

he was only acquiescing to the inevitable. Adopting Christianity as the state religion was only a ploy to try to hold the empire together:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#constantine

Western Europe then reverted into an agrarian, rural hinterland, and cities outside of the Iberian Peninsula did not begin to form again until the Medieval Warm Period, and the Italian Peninsula once again became prominent, with the city-states of Italy forming. In 1300, of the five largest cities in Europe, three were in Italy: Venice, Florence, and Milan. In 1340, on the eve of the Black Death, virtually all of Florence’s children were taught to read and write. And even with the catastrophes that came with regularity in the 1300s, Europe’s cities did not collapse. Wages actually went up for the peasantry and working poor in the wake of the disasters, because there were less people to do the work.

The Renaissance began in Florence, arguably in the late 1300s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance#Origins

Again, it was influenced by the rise of humanism, which began with the reintroduction of the Greek teachings through the Reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#toledo

and in the early 1400s, a trend that had a thousand-year interruption resumed. Scholars have debated the reasons why the Industrial Revolution did not begin with the Greeks, and it is a good question. Technically, they were on the path to industrialization, but Athens lost wars to its rivals, the Romans most completely, and the Romans came up with some technical advances and even the beginnings of industrial organization, but they both blasted through their energy resources and collapsed.

The Renaissance and rise of Europe could have also stalled or collapsed eventually, but England began to exploit the energy of coal, when all other sources had been exploited to their maximum, and little did they know it at the time, but tapping into that new energy source ended up powering the greatest economic era that humanity has yet known. If we do not get off our fossil fuel binge and embrace FE, we are going have a transition to a “post-industrial” civilization that will make the collapse of all previous civilizations look like tame warm-ups. The stakes are tremendous, and the popular media portrays what that collapse might look like, with movies such as Mad Max, The Road, and other post-apocalyptic works exploring aspects of it. In the end, it will be running out of energy that does it. Every other factor is really a sideshow. We are seeing the early stages of it, with the USA’s repeated invasions of hydrocarbon country, and the current saber-rattling at Iran. It is all about the oil, and only imperial apologists (or those who believe their crap, either willfully or mindlessly) can make the case for other reasons with a straight face.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th December 2012 at 03:57.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), eaglespirit (19th December 2012), Elly (20th December 2012), EsmaEverheart (19th December 2012), Ixopoborn (21st December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (20th December 2012), Limor Wolf (4th January 2013), Marianne (19th December 2012), Melinda (19th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), sandy (20th December 2012), SHAPE (21st December 2012)

17. Link to Post #2569
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I will be able to do the reading but not post so much while I accompany my mother in her final time on earth and her transition process. It might take a while.
    Limor,
    Already sending love and light your way for you and your mother. You both will be in my thoughts.
    Bless,
    Annette

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Ixopoborn (21st December 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd December 2012), Melinda (19th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), noxon medem (19th December 2012), sandy (20th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #2570
    Thanks

Hi:

This one is going to be a little technical, but no more than I will get in my upcoming essay, and here are some important concepts for understanding the energy situation. Animals were the first “machines” in the world that produced what a physicist would call “work.” When a horse runs up a hill, it is converting the energy bound in the chemicals in its body (glucose, in this instance), to the pumping of muscles that move the bones in its legs, and the horse runs. The horse also needs oxygen to burn that glucose to provide the energy. Muscle power was the only kind of life-directed power on Earth until people learned to capture wind power via sails and water power via waterwheels. Sailboats seem to be about seven thousand years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritim...#Ancient_times

and waterwheels are about two thousand years old:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_watermills

Windmills are a little younger than waterwheels:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windmil...s_in_antiquity

The earliest use of a fire-driven machine was about the same time as the windmill was developed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile

You will notice that they all were invented in or near the Fertile Crescent, with the last two being invented by the same man in Alexandria, known today as Hero. All of those are ways of harnessing solar power. Hero’s fire-driven wheel was a harbinger of things to come, but when Greece and Rome ended their days in the sun, more than a thousand years elapsed before another example graced the world, and another five hundred after that before what we would call industrial applications began to develop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_steam_power

All engines today have a place where energy is converted into useful work. In an automobile, chemical energy is released by burning gasoline and converted into mechanical energy. Where the power is generated is called the “prime mover” in engineering parlance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine#Terminology

Think of it as the place where previously unavailable energy was made useful. It is where the action happens in an engine, and it is always its most important component, where the most effort in design and fabrication would be focused, as it is where the greatest stresses are. In a windmill, the sail and the drive shaft attached to it functions as the prime mover. In a sailboat, the prime mover is the sail. As I stated earlier, an ocean-going sailing ship could generate several hundred horsepower:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post591797

and it was by far the greatest piece of energy-generating equipment in the world, and Europeans used that cutting-edge piece of technology to conquer the world. And its prime mover was the most important piece of that technology. Not only was sail science and technology honed to a high degree,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sail

but the mainmast was the heart of it all. The taller the mainmast, the bigger the ship could be, as the sails could generate more energy. I have already covered some of the prodigious deforestation that the Old World civilizations inflicted on the land, from the first civilizations in the Fertile Crescent:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post554340

to the Mediterranean civilizations, and a key aspect of that deforestation was for ship-building. The various civilizations had wars over forests, and finding the wood necessary for building warships became a paramount concern. The war between Athens and Sparta was largely a series of naval battles, sieges, and either destroying forests or trying to seize them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloponnesian_War

Athens began to run out of wood, and homes were built with a southern orientation, to take advantage of the sun for home heating. Athens made a big play to seize Sicily and its great forests, and that invasion proved disastrous:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post543474

Athens would have been defeated, except the Macedonian king allied with them and allowed them to use Macedonian timber to replenish their fleet, and they dealt a heavy blow in a naval battle with the Spartans. The Spartans would have then been defeated, but the Persian ally in present-day Turkey let them use his timber, and several years later, the Spartans made a surprise attack on the Athenian fleet and destroyed it. After a generation of warfare, the entire region around Athens was denuded, and where wolves used to roam, not a rabbit could be found. Plato made his famous comment that the hills around Athens only fed the bees in the aftermath of the war:

http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek...itias.asp?pg=6

and before long, it was Rome’s turn, and it turned all those destructive dynamics up by an order of magnitude:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post562534

The power that had access to the best timber had a distinct advantage. A thousand years later, as Europe began its rise and deforested its lands in earnest, wood for ships became important, and in 1500s England, as it began to rapidly catch up with its Continental counterparts in its proto-industrial efforts, rapidly deforested its lands, and before 1600, coal became England’s primary fuel, with the great problems that burning coal inflicted on its inhabitants. In the 1600s, there was probably more lung disease in London than in the rest of the world combined:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mdaq.htm#london

The ironworkers lost a battle for the woods with the English navy. Tall, straight trees became highly coveted for making masts and keels. Eventually, the dwindling forests were seized as royal preserves. In the early 1600s, England invaded and rapaciously deforested Ireland to build its fleets. In the 1650s, as England was battling the Dutch for supremacy, England was reduced to getting its mast wood from the Baltic, and the Dutch tried to cut them off. Then England found a new supply of mast wood, in New England. The white pine became the coveted tree, and by 1700, the Baltic no longer had trees fit for masts for English battleships (single trees made by far the best masts, with those made from separate pieces of wood spliced together being inferior), and England then got all of its mast wood from New England. In fact, like they did in England, the royalty tried making New England’s woods royal preserves for mast wood, and that situation contributed to the American Revolution. Perlin’s A Forest Journey covers a lot of the territory in this post.

Anyway, the European nation with the best navy became ascendant over its rivals, and the material for the prime mover of its greatest energy technology of the day became the focus of long-running imperial battles in the age of sail. As usual, it was an energy game.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th December 2012 at 14:32.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), eaglespirit (20th December 2012), Elly (20th December 2012), Ixopoborn (21st December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (20th December 2012), Melinda (20th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), sandy (21st December 2012), SHAPE (21st December 2012)

21. Link to Post #2571
    Thanks

Hi:

I have seen my writings called “rambling,” as they were disparaged. I am sympathetic to the rambling label, because my writings do cover a lot of territory, and can seem to ricochet between topics. They are all related, however, at least in my head ( ), and as I keep bouncing around between topics, I hope that readers can begin to make the connections. Comprehensive perspectives are not easy to attain. My ideal readers are going to let the subject matter sink in, keep those ideas rolling around in their heads, and make their own connections between the material’s aspects. When they can do that, the material becomes theirs, not mine anymore. That is my goal, because until the material becomes theirs, they cannot sing it very well.

My previous post was one where I threw in some technical ideas. In the end, the perspective that I hope to help readers attain has a significant scientific aspect to it. A scientific perspective is not just a mass of facts, but a way of looking at them that shows how things work. Showing how the world runs on energy, and has always run on energy, is the primary point of this narrative that I began in July.

Also, how the levels of energy production shaped our civilizations is a vitally important part of my message:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

It is not only important for understanding how the energy situation has shaped the human journey, but for beginning to understand what abundant, non-polluting energy can mean to the human journey and to Earth’s health.

Non-polluting energy production has obvious benefits. Polluted air is one of the biggest killers of children today. The issue of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions has been muddied by the hydrocarbon lobby and its shills, and those selfish people who have no intention of changing their destructive ways eagerly defend the hydrocarbon lobby’s message, as it justifies their self-centered inertia. Venting carbon dioxide, methane, and other man-made gases into the atmosphere is going to have an impact, and I have yet to see a paleo-climactic study that did not have carbon dioxide levels as the key variable in atmospheric temperature. There are simply no serious climate professionals who dismiss the effect of carbon dioxide on atmospheric temperature, and what the likely outcome is by humans raising it like we have, in the geological time scale blink of an eye. The so-called “controversy” is almost entirely a creation by the hydrocarbon lobby and their shills to create doubt in the public’s mind that burning up all of Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits has any environmental effects. People have to really be stupid, probably willfully so, to believe that tripe. I saw Brian O’s anger with a former colleague who sold his soul to the hydrocarbon lobby, and is one of the leading climate change “skeptics” today:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sold

In a world of scarcity, plenty of people are ready to sell their souls for the promise of a full belly. The environmental catastrophes with the Gulf oil spill and at Fukushima are only hints at how bad it can get for our energy production methods. With FE, all of that goes away, virtually overnight. You might think that the promise of FE would make an environmentalist deliriously happy, but you would be surprised. Environmentalists are the group that might be the most rabidly against FE. All of us in the FE field were initially shocked to discover this:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

Similarly, if any group fully understands what hydrocarbon energy means for the human standard of living today, and what its depletion can mean, it is the Peak Oilers. And that is another group that you might think would be happy to hear about something that makes hydrocarbon energy obsolete, but that is not the case. The Peak Oilers do not want to hear about FE, either, and like the environmentalists, what seems to the case is that while they would not seem to mind that the polluting aspects of our hydrocarbon ways would go away, what they really get hung up on is the idea of abundance. They can’t seem to imagine it, and they actually seem to be afraid of it. The Peak Oilers and environmentalists propose “solutions” that are all based on austerity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#austerity

The environmentalists are all Level 2s and Level 3s, and the Peak Oilers are Level 3s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level2

If they ever take FE seriously for a minute, you will quickly see them do a Level 5 fear-orgy, and then instantly retreat back to their bunkers in Levels 2 and 3. People probably have to see it to believe it. Long ago, a member of the free software movement came into my circle, and he worked on me for years to approach the free software movement, and I eventually did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/freesoft.htm

You might think that free software and free energy would be natural allies, but the free software people are “smart,” and are some of the most heavily entrenched Level 3s. My interactions with one of the leading figures in the movement inspired this little rendition of their circular logic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#circular

I have banged on the doors of the so-called radical left for years (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm ), and they are a bunch of Level 3s, too, if they even spend a minute paying attention to what I am saying. Brian O experienced the same kinds of reactions while he played the Paul Revere of FE in the 1990s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#revere

which led to him wondering if humanity was really a sentient species:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sentience

That is why when I see newbies wanting to run off and tell everybody they know about the Gospel of FE, or go mount some half-cocked effort to go scale the ramparts, I really don’t want to watch. There is nothing quick or easy about this, and as I kept seeing either the denial of FE, or the many doomed ways of trying to bring FE to the world, I had to step back and process what I was seeing. Thousands of interactions with people, from all walks of life, at all levels of scientific understanding, at all levels of experience in the energy field, led me to making my chart of the FE Onion’s layers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

I did not just make it up one day. That does not mean that I have given up, not by any means, but I came to realize that all Levels below Level 12 awareness likely did not have a prayer of making FE happen. So, I decided to try something different. In significant ways, I have been on this path ever since I staggered out of Ventura in 1990 with my life shattered, and decided to see if anything that I had been taught about the world was true:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#introduction

It took years of study, years of interacting with various people and groups that I thought might be receptive, before I really began to figure out what big trouble we were in, and I came to a fine appreciation of how Godzilla really did not have to work that hard to keep the lid on FE: humanity does about 99% of his work for him, in their denial and addiction to scarcity. It was not until I encountered Bucky Fuller that what I had been learning over the previous dozen years crystallized into a paradigmatic way of viewing it

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

and when I helped found NEM with Brian a few months later:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#nem

soon after my great nation began the great, genocidal task of taking over Hydrocarbon Country, I really began to see how far we had to go, even with so-called hip people who had made it past Level 5. I was also in the midst of a monster of a midlife crisis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#crisis

and had to resume my career, so I went silent for years. My midlife crisis did not begin to wane until an invitation to the White House was delivered to me in the summer of 2006:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#crisis

Then I got professional help and the clouds began to part. Since then, I have been slowly re-engaging the public, and this thread represents my most successful effort so far, with some people learning to sing. At this time, that is all I am looking for, and may be all that I ever look for, at this stage of my journey. Singing is a lot harder than it looks. First, people need to learn the song, and the song is one of abundance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

but virtually nobody on the planet is ready to hear it, as all that has played for the entire human journey is the dirge of scarcity. The abundance song has truly never been heard before on this planet, which is why your friends and family are not going to groove to it. They may tolerate it for a moment or two (or they may attack you for ruining their day with such a crazy tune), but then it is back to their favorite symphony of scarcity.

So, for now, all I seek to do is help people learn the song.

When enough of us know the tune and can sing it, then it might be ready to go to the next level, which will not be our friends and family, but people who are genuinely looking for a better way but have never heard the song. By that time, the song should be clear enough that they will be able to hear it, and realize that it is something different. When enough of them learn the song, and we can sing in harmony, then taking action will likely be the easy part. I am always ready for the miracle to happen, but as I see it, building the choir is going to take a lot of hard work. I have already done most of the heavy lifting, and it is up the would-be choir members to do their homework and begin to at least hum along. Some will sing better than I can, and they will even teach us all new stanzas, and maybe even new tunes, and that will be fun.

The biggest event in human history won’t come easily, but the gold may well be in the journey to get there.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st December 2012 at 03:36.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Chris Gilbert (20th December 2012), eaglespirit (20th December 2012), EsmaEverheart (20th December 2012), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (23rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th January 2013), Melinda (20th December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), mosquito (21st December 2012), sandy (21st December 2012), SHAPE (21st December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

23. Link to Post #2572
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

One running thought I've had when reading about human history, both in this thread and elsewhere, is that when you look at things clearly, there are really no large-scale cultures or societies that come anywhere close to being worthy of admiration if one values things like love, truth or egalitarian balance.

The only cultures I personally feel any sort of affinity for are small groups like the Hopis, some Dzogchen Buddhist/Bon practioners, some Taoists and other scattered mystics, activists and scientists like Proudhon or Tesla. In terms of large-scale cultures as a whole, they're mostly all negative and mired in dog-eat-dog games. The 'good' aspects of those societies are usually a feeble balmark of small movements and individuals that went against the grain, or (as was mentioned earlier) artwork and music that was the equivalent of a pearl forming in a clam in response to pain.

Most of today's societies would fade in a world of abudance, and those who are attached to the past cannot and will not let go...
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 21st December 2012 at 00:58.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th January 2013), Melinda (21st December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), mosquito (21st December 2012), sandy (21st December 2012)

25. Link to Post #2573
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Thanks Wade, great posts.
    The comment about rambling is laughable to a comprehensive thinker.
    It illustrates the attention span of most people, and highlights their inability to synthesize data.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Hazel (20th February 2013), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Melinda (21st December 2012), mosquito (21st December 2012), sandy (21st December 2012)

27. Link to Post #2574
    Thanks

Hi Enishi:

I don’t know of any mystical source that does not essentially admit that our planet is a benighted little corner of Creation, maybe some kind of prison or halfway house for lost souls. There are plenty of opinions out there on why that is and what may be ahead, but nobody argues well against the idea that the entirety of human history is one long horror show. The conquering, the slaughtering, the abusing – that seems to be the name of the game here, and if you are looking for pockets of love and enlightenment on the planet, you have to look hard. If you look at real history, not the not written by the winners, finding an era, or a nation, or a tribe, that lived in peace, love, and plenty, is damned hard to do. There may actually not be one, ever. Virtually all world cultures have Golden Age myths, creation myths, and so on, but for the observers on the ground, trying to piece together historic and ancient cultures by amassing the evidence, there sure does not seem to be much to cheer about in the human past. The human present does not, on the face of it, seem to give one much to hope for, but I have always been a fool for chasing my ideals.

However, that does not mean that the future cannot be better, and the point of power is in the present. In many ways, we are in a position to turn the corner, but enough of us have to care. In one way, that seems very just.

As I have been stating, I am looking for needles in haystacks. The people who can get us to critical mass are likely scattered across the planet, and not in any one place, at least now. But can we make it better? Can humanity turn the corner? Are we really a sentient species? I think that this is Show Time. We will either turn the corner or go out in a fireball. I know which one I prefer.

Yes, in a world of abundance, very little of what you see today would be recognizable. I would take this version of abundance, any day:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but I think that we will have to work for it.

Hi Ernie:

Ah, I do tend to ramble. There is always a method to my madness, but I can appreciate people wanting to cut to the chase. But you are right, in that if all somebody has to say about my work is that it rambles, either they are a master who is way beyond me and cannot find anything worthwhile in my writings, or, as you say, it goes right over the person’s head. My work definitely requires a great attention span in my readers, and it is sure not for everybody. It is not for dabblers or quick study artists.

Going bed now,

Wade

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Dennis Leahy (21st December 2012), Hazel (20th February 2013), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (23rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th January 2013), Melinda (21st December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

29. Link to Post #2575
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, today is the day. I am still here. Maybe it happens later today, or maybe I am getting left behind. I doubt that there is really such a thing as a magic date (except when Santa comes down the chimney!). We make the magic, and the Creator has her own schedule, I think.

Back to the rise of Europe. When Western science made its rise, it was a very fitful thing. Vesalius had a very hard time from his “peers”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#vesalius

Copernicus’s book was published on his deathbed, so he did not get to see the next hundred years of strife that people such as Bruno and Galileo had to go through, with a Church bent on domination. Galileo’s strategy of couching his theories in math, to avoid the Church’s attacks, had long-lasting impact in Western Science, up to even today:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#galileo

In the 1600s, calculus was invented by Newton and Leibniz, and Western math and science was off and running. Newton’s disgraceful attempts to gain precedence over Leibniz was a sign of the times, times we still live in. Mathematicians, scientists, technical professionals, inventors and the like fight each other over precedence, steal from each other, etc. So it is, in a world of scarcity. Einstein lamented some of those early battles for precedence. Einstein understood the Jewish problems all too well, and when the issue of the Jews in Palestine came up, Einstein favored befriending the Arabs living there, making a peaceful co-existence with them. That didn’t happen. Gangsters ended up running Israel, and Einstein turned down an offer to be Israel’s president. When Menachem Begin was Israel’s Prime Minister, he never went to Great Britain because he was wanted for murder there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Da...mbing#Planning

Begin is the guy who called in the air strike on Iraq’s nuclear facilities in 1981. Mickey Cohen supplied arms for Israel in its early days, after Begin negotiated with him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#cohen

Stern Gang and Irgun were Zionist terrorist groups, and Stern Gang actually proposed to work with the Third Reich to achieve their goals, fighting right alongside them, in return for the Zionists getting Palestine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group) ). The Nazis would form a northern empire, and the Zionists would form a southern empire, reaching from Africa to today’s Iraq.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#stern

A lot of what we see there today is an attempt to make that imperial plan come to fruition. When Begin (Irgun’s leader) stepped down as Prime Minister, he was replaced by a former Stern Gang leader named Yitzhak Shamir (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Shamir). Shamir never recanted on Stern Gang’s support for Hitler. Begin also founded the political party of Israel’s current Prime Minister (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud ), which has held sway in Israel for a long time. Shamir worked for Mossad, which is one of the most murderous secret police organizations on Earth, assassinating people worldwide, even in the USA. With all the third-world fascists that the USA has put in place and supported since World War II, those Israeli fascists are our kind of guys. And with all that oil over there, the USA has been Israel’s Big Daddy for nearly fifty years, ever since 1967 when they began really kicking Arab butt and building a nuclear arsenal. The New York Times’s coverage of Arab issues is probably the worst on Earth, particularly for major media (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#loot ).

Today, Iran is about the last obstacle to Israeli regional domination, and damn, that oil is America’s! Hence all the saber-rattling these days.

Sorry for that tangent, but it is germane. A scientist like Einstein tried to remain above the fray, both scientifically and politically, taking the high road, but it was not easy. The era of Einstein and Tesla is when science began to go black. The Manhattan Project was a bona fide black project, at least until Japan was nuked:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#dropping

Other projects are more legendary, such as the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk doings. I am very aware of Montauk, and it is a spook-ridden tale, and how much is real and how much is fantasy, I am not sure. I have seen where parts of it were fabricated, and some seems like it may be legit. Too much spook stuff there for my taste, so I kind of leave it alone. But science definitely went black back then, largely coinciding with the rise of the USA’s national security state. I have to run to work, but I will back up and explore the rise of science and technology in Europe, and what it ended up meaning to humanity.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2023 at 18:49.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st December 2012), Chris Gilbert (21st December 2012), Elly (22nd December 2012), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (23rd December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th January 2013), Melinda (21st December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

31. Link to Post #2576
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Regards all, and a very safe and happy Holidays.

I find the "ramblings" on this thread an oasis of focus, an escape from the ongoing distractions we may be barraged with on a daily basis. Appreciate!!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (21st December 2012), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Melinda (21st December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012)

33. Link to Post #2577
    Thanks

Hi:

Today is The End of the World Day, or maybe Not Quite the End of the World Day ( ), and a week since the latest massacre of more than four people (I think, but it is really hard to keep up – this one today “only” had three people shot to death other than the shooter http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...th-police?lite ) in my hallowed nation, and one of our most prominent organizations, the NRA, finally spoke up. I was treated to their message as I stepped into the elevator at the office this morning. In a strategy right out of the cowboy movies and spaghetti westerns, the NRA’s solution is to turn American schools into armed camps, so that the “good guys” can blast the “bad guys” into smithereens before they can murder America’s youth. I have not heard anything like that on the national stage since Bush’s “bring ‘em on,” statement:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500257_162-561567.html

The NRA is so deep in outer space that not even Rush can reel them back in. In fact, Rush is going into deep space to join them:

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/21/limb...ontrol_debate/

Ralph McGehee saw what happened to the Thai school that he sent his children to after the USA began to bludgeon the region:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm#school

Turning the school into an armed camp sure was not a good experience for the students.

The NRA and Rush are getting the spotlight today, along with the-end-of-the-world people who are disappointed once again. But I think that nobody will take the NRA and Rush seriously, or at least I hope:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/21/opinio...uns/index.html

Over the next ten days or so, I plan to get as close to the end of this human journey narrative as I can. Then it will be some other related topics, but I will also be working on the essay in earnest.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd December 2012), Elly (22nd December 2012), Ixopoborn (24th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (22nd December 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd December 2012), Melinda (22nd December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

35. Link to Post #2578
    Thanks

Hi:

I was asked a question this morning which is a central one regarding my efforts, which I am going to try to answer. I also was planning to do a post on conspiracism and the latest shooting spree in the USA, which is very pertinent to some of my recent posts and Avalon in general. I’ll tackle the first one here, and maybe the second one today, if I can get to it. They are tangents from my human journey narrative, but are central to my current approach and efforts, and the subjects are related. Some will seem redundant, but because the question was asked by one of Avalon’s astute observers, I see that I need to tackle it once more. So here goes.

When I got my first dreams of changing the energy industry in the wake of Mr. Mentor’s engine making waves:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

my initial orientation to the issue was inventor-centric. I did not even dream of FE back then, but just getting more energy from a gallon of gasoline and reducing pollution. I can remember clearly, however, thinking that certain energy interests would likely not welcome such innovation, but I remember thinking that such interests resided outside the good ol’ USA, like in Asia. I don’t know why I thought that they would be over in Asia, or someplace like the Philippines, but I did (maybe I thought that way because of the Vietnam Era). Part of my motivation was rehabilitating Mr. Mentor, as he had retired, angry and bitter, after seeing all of his inventions get stolen or suppressed.

As a teenager, I had no idea what I could do about the situation, but I ended up nursing my dream for the rest of my life so far, and eventually doing something about it. All I can say is be careful for what you wish for.

I began to dream that dream soon after my mystical awakening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#my

and my parents sending me to Europe for two months on an art-culture study tour:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#europe

was also part of my awakening, but the next year, I was planning on going into the military:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

which was related to my redneck heritage. A couple of years later, I became a pacifist with my developing adult mind, and I quickly became quite the mystical student. As I look back, there was a lot going on in my young head. About the time I became a staunch pacifist, I also came to my first existential crisis and made my first desperate prayer, and that voice came through in a most bizarre way:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

and I was on my way to becoming the accountant that I am today. As I look back, it can seem unbelievable to even me how the events began to fall together. I brought several things to the table, including a genius-level IQ and a semi-nerd’s awareness, but as I look back, I think that the most important quality for my journey was that over-grown Boy Scout mentality that wanted to do the right thing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

and the naïveté and eagerness to pursue it. It manifested in the adult equivalent of asking if the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus really existed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#believing

Then I got baptized in a trial by fire in LA:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post406928

and during those years of my harsh welcome to the real world, that dream of changing the energy industry kept nagging at me, and after several years of gradual disillusionment, I asked for that voice to come through again, and it did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

and that is when my life began to get “interesting.” Three years later, my life was shattered, but not until I got to chase my dream, and chase it in ways that I still find unbelievable, and I was the guy living through it. In the end, it was too much adventure and excitement, and I seek the quiet life anymore:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

I encountered Godzilla’s minions during my adventures with Dennis:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ate#post400492

and while I thought that I was reading some alternative media during my LA Days:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

I was really only beginning to learn about the bigger picture of how our world really works, and while I was with Dennis, the first truly alternative political perspectives that I encountered were in right-wing conspiratorial literature. At the same time, our effort was targeted by the biggest conspiratorial effort on Earth, leading to my partner being made the offer he could not refuse:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

although I did not even hear about that final offer until 1996, when Dennis was on his barnstorming tours. With my nerdishness and other qualities that might have seemed like handicaps, I kept my eyes and mind open the entire time, and my perspective on many issues evolved, pretty radically at times, but my center-of-gravity was always that over-grown Boy Scout’s idealism and my mystical awareness, which were fused together early in my journey, long before I met Dennis.

When I met Dennis, he was just as much into the inventing end of the energy issue as I was. In fact, I probably made him more inventor-centric than he already was, with what I brought to the table. Mr. Mentor is still the greatest inventive genius that I ever encountered, and he is likely the greatest one that Dennis has yet encountered, and Dennis played that game at about the highest levels anybody has ever played, at least in public.

Dennis’s experiences with inventors is what began to open my eyes a lot more about the inventing side of the issue, and I befriended Dennis’s key inventor in Seattle and helped preserve his inventions from being stolen by thieves, led by my former boss:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post414784

but I watched Mr. Inventor blame Dennis for what happened in Seattle, and watched him try to extort money from us in Ventura, when all we were trying to do was help him. He called me one night during the Ventura mayhem to try to intimidate me. I think the guy might still be alive, in his late 80s now, and I have half a mind to look him up and talk to him about my journey and what I learned, but I am concerned that he might try to sue me, as he looks for somebody, anybody, who can pay for his pain. He was one of my early indicators of the problems with inventors. By the end of my days with Dennis in 1997, I got a bellyful of inventors, and came to realize that they were their own worst enemies and usually were lambs to the slaughter. But that was only one facet of a very large issue regarding inventors and the disruptive technology issue, and FE inventors take those dynamics to levels that are extremely difficult to wrap one’s head around.

I have stated before, at Avalon and elsewhere, that I am not sure that what I learned can be taught, and the issue of inventors and making FE happen is one of those key areas where I am not sure if somebody can learn the key lessons unless they have some experience in the field. I also have my personality issues, and my Achilles heel is impatience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

and I get to work on it every day, and I should probably be grateful that I get to work on that soul-issue every day, and I should be thanking all of the naïve FE newcomers with inventor-itis for allowing me to work on my patience, as they want to run out and do something with inventors and go scale Godzilla’s ramparts. I have had to deal with a few dozen of those kinds of responses on this thread so far, and I am surely not finished dealing with them. But in that invitation-only forum that I envision getting going one day, I will give very short shrift to that newbie delusion, and in fact, if somebody is allowed in and is really on it regarding that issue, it will mean that I made a recruiting error and I will have to either straighten them out, pronto, or they will be asked to leave the conversation. My envisioned conversation will have a corner devoted to those early stage perspectives, so that the public can learn about them (people with FE inventor-itis have Level 6 and Level 7 awareness (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6)), but those are the first levels that people land in if they overcome denial of FE. In fact, when I recently told my co-worker about my FE adventures:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post600161

the first question that he asked me (after he considerately told me that it might be a stupid question, but he had to ask it), was why somebody could not just make an FE device in their garage. I told him that that was a very long conversation ( ), and I only briefly touched on the problems of going that way. It really would take a few days of conversation for it to really begin to sink in, and even then, however, I think that somebody like my dear co-worker, who is a very brilliant man, would have to see some of the problems with his own eyes to really begin to understand, because he would have to shed several cherished fantasies about how the world really works, and even then, there are a number of technical issues that have to also be understood, technical issues that are common to any inventing effort, much less an area where Godzilla rules a jungle filled with predators.

I am going to cover some of these issues here, which I have likely all mentioned before here and there, but I am going to combine them here so that a reader might begin to understand their interplay and “synergistic” effects, and how I have incorporated them into the view I have today, because my view is likely unique on Earth, which is probably why I am the only person on Earth trying to amass an FE Choir. My perspective is what led to my choir idea, but I would not have come up with it unless I had been through the meat grinder. All FE efforts that I see out there today suffer from the proponents not having meat grinder experience, so they labor under the delusions that are to be found in Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11. Many who begin to walk the FE path end up in Level 8, if they even survive the early level experiences. I am sympathetic to Level 8, although I have never lived there myself, probably because of my idealistic nature. Dennis never lived in Level 8, either. I doubt that many people in Level 8, if any, will ever leave there until somebody delivers an FE device to their homes.

So, let’s get to some of the technical issues with making FE happen. I have mentioned Sparky Sweet plenty on this thread and in my work. I wrote earlier this year about watching footage of Sparky’s device in action. It is very impressive:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post488963

I became aware of Sparky in 1990:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sweet

and Brian O told me of Sparky’s grim end, being driven into hiding by threats from Godzilla’s minions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

Sparky began his FE adventures as the prototypical Level 6, mailing working prototypes of his device to the big energy institutions, thinking that he was going to get a tickertape parade. When he told Mr. Advisor about mailing off those prototypes, Mr. Advisor responded with “You can’t be that naïve!”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

But putting Godzilla and friends aside for now, let’s just cover the technical issues with bringing something like Sparky’s gizmo to market. One theme that Brian wrote about, from the mid-1990s onward, are the issues involved with developing FE devices for market. He estimated near the end of his life that it would take about $200 million to take a working prototype to production-ready status for mass production (up from a $100 million estimate in the mid-1990s). And that is not just for FE technology, but any new technology. And one of Brian’s great contributions to the FE issue was to try to help people understand the simple technical development end of developing any new technology for market:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#oleary

Sparky was kind of “lucky” in that he was a career scientists for a Fortune 50 company, who probably had access to classified information to help him, perhaps garnered from ET technology, and Sparky stumbled into a way to condition his magnets to create a standing wave in the “ether” that allowed him to tap the ZPF. Very few garage tinkerers ever get to that stage. And while Sparky could demonstrate his gizmo in action, it was still $100 million dollars of development or so from being ready to put in a home to power it. That is just the development curve for anything like that. If you can make a Pentium chip in your garage, then maybe you can try to reproduce what Sparky came up with, and even then, the odds of you coming up with what Sparky did, without killing yourself while you experiment, is probably less than one-in-a-thousand. Sparky took the secrets of conditioning his magnets to his grave with him, and people like Bearden have been unsuccessfully trying to reproduce Sparky’s gizmo without success. It is a lot harder than it looks.

Also, virtually all inventors get screwed in the world of capitalism. One of the greatest delusions that garage tinkerers labor under is that they can come up with some gizmo in their garage and then just take that pig to market and become rich. A close relative recently took a technology development class, and one of the first things they taught him is that the history of inventing showed that the inventors themselves have almost never profited from their inventions. On the way to development and the market (and this is for new technologies successfully brought to market – the vast majority fail, for various reasons), the inventor almost invariably lost control of the rights to the technology to his business associates, and the inventor either received a pittance for his invention while others took it to market, or the inventor got completely screwed and died angry, bitter, and broke. That is the real world of inventing. Virtually no patented technology has ever made the inventor rich. But the naïveté of inventors is legendary, as they continually walk into the lion’s den of capitalism with their gizmos, thinking that they are going to become rich and famous. It virtually never works out that way. That is partly due to the proclivities of the inventor, as his naïveté, greed, and personality defects end up making him hard to work with (women are almost never the inventors and are almost never the business associates who help the technology along – this is almost solely a man’s game, for several reasons that I won’t get into for this post; it is just today’s reality).

That is just the real world of inventing and capitalism, but the turnip truck seems to keep delivering those naïve inventors to the front steps of the patent office every day. I learned some of those aspects of the game from Mr. Mentor, long before I ever met Dennis. Again, I am not even broaching the FE subject yet, but just how it is with inventing in general, even if you are not trying to develop something for market that will disrupt the big industries.

Now, let’s discuss the energy industry. The energy industry literally runs the world. Even Adam Smith said that capitalists hate the idea of competition, and the system has always been rigged to prevent upstarts from disrupting the markets:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#smith2

This goes back to the very beginnings of capitalism, and rumors of disruptive technology suppression go all the way back to ancient Rome:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ail#post595255

It is not all a bunch of crazed conspiratorial stuff, but the logical outcome of vested interests protecting their turf. Dennis made the biggest run ever at bringing alternative energy to the American marketplace. He had the best heating system that has ever been on the world market:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

and it was not until he survived several years in America’s entrepreneurial shark tank, with his companies being stolen several times, including surviving murder attempts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

that he got to the level of the game where he could make a run at it in Seattle. His marketing program was explosive and unstoppable, at least honestly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#sfs

and he tried to carpet Puget Sound with his heat pump before the tax credit expired, and the local electric industry called in all of its favors to wipe his effort out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

Dennis’s radicalizing moment was when a corporate hit man ended up killing one of Dennis’s employees as he did his best to take out Dennis’s company:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#death

and Bill the BPA Hit Man was just one of many assets mobilized by the electric interests to take Dennis out. If people want to begin to understand how the real world works, especially regarding any disruptive energy technology, I know of no better example than Dennis’s career up through the Seattle events. Many facets of how the real world works can be seen in Dennis’s early adventures, and we still have not even lifted the lid on FE, but just “normal” inventing, “normal” disruptive energy technology, and how local energy interests deal with the threat posed by upstarts like Dennis, although he was the greatest threat the energy industry has probably ever faced, because he was actually putting disruptive energy technology on the market. No garage tinkerer ever got that far, and Dennis got “lucky” in that that $100 million of development money had already largely been spent by the refrigeration industry and the early companies that developed that heat pump. The panel was really the only exotic piece of technology used in that heat pump:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#panel

Dennis was also a key developer of that technology, but he was able to get away with only spending a few million dollars in development. As they were lowering the boom on him in Seattle, he did what he did in the insulation and other aspects of the energy industry, which was thinking along the lines of industrializing a process that was stuck at the craftsman stage, and Dennis’s heat injector concept was his usual brilliance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#develop

but the energy interests wiped him out before he could develop the idea any further. In fact, his idea may have partly been why they took him out with extreme prejudice in Seattle, as Dennis was solving the final hurdle to carpeting the USA with his heat pump. I need to take a break, and I’ll be back at this in a few hours, but please realize that I am not even broaching the FE subject yet. All of that learning about the real world of inventing, about how disruptive technology is insanely hard to develop, before the entrenched interests have to get involved in suppressing it, about the vagaries of the shark tank of capitalism, from the street-corner entrepreneurs to Wall Street and the Fortune 500, is all long before we start even thinking about FE and Godzilla, and the overwhelming greed and delusions of grandeur that rear their heads when the FE issue is considered. FE is a quadrillion dollar technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

and when I see tinkerers like Rossi, Keshe, and various FE efforts, from garage tinkerers to the efforts to help raise awareness, I have yet to see any of them begin to learn the lessons that Dennis learned long before he ever got his FE idea. The next post will then begin to touch the FE issue, and the dynamics that this post skims the surface of are magnified by an order of magnitude or three, but for now I need to take a break.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd December 2012 at 16:22.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th December 2012), Hazel (20th February 2013), Ixopoborn (25th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (29th December 2012), Limor Wolf (18th January 2013), Melinda (22nd December 2012), mosquito (23rd December 2012), sandy (22nd December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

37. Link to Post #2579
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been thinking about the next part of this little sidetrack and how to present it, and I have decided to do something that I have really not done before in this level of detail, and as with my cover-up essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm

I hope that this does not become the most read post on this thread, as the conspiracists get all riled up. Conspiracists and structuralists both miss the boat on the issue of organized suppression and related shenanigans; the structuralists deny that the activities that I am going to describe even happen, while the conspiracists vastly overemphasize their importance in the big picture. What both perspectives have in common is thinking like a victim:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#weakness

and we are not going to get to FE and heaven on Earth by thinking like victims. More of us need to think like creators, and that will be perhaps the primary qualification for being part of the choir that I have in mind, and creators create with love.

But first, a little preamble. I am going to present data points that anchor my framework. The most important data points come from my direct personal experience. But one person can only experience so much, and so I have also relied, to some degree, on the experiences of my close fellow travelers. And by close fellow travelers, I mean Dennis and Brian O, for starters, and several others that I do not have the freedom to publicly name at this time, but they have played at some of the highest levels of the game, at either the technical, spiritual, or activist levels. They were generally not insiders, but people who ended up interacting with insiders, or they bore the brunt of insider activities. I keep data points from insiders to a minimum in my framework, because they are highly unreliable. Conspiracists are often fascinated by insider stuff, or claim to have the inside scoop, but anybody who claims to have the inside scoop should be treated with great skepticism. Most of the time, those who make such claims are purveying disinformation, because they either have an ulterior agenda, by either seeking attention or being willful disinfo specialists, or they are unwitting shills of the disinfo agents, thinking that they have the inside scoop when they are really being led down the path. And those who give them any credence get led down the path, too. Most conspiracist stuff is a poisoned well that people drink from at their peril. There is an absolute blizzard of disinformation on the Internet and elsewhere, being purveyed from all directions in today’s world, and whenever I take an Avalon thread link that appears at the bottom of my thread pages, it is usually some disinfo that is being recirculated for the umpteenth time, or some flight of fancy that is pretty disconnected from the reality on the ground.

My framework is made from the many data points of my experiences and those close to me, and some is provided by people in my close circles, and I mean close – for the most part, it is only a few dozen people, and my best sources I can almost count on one hand. Sometimes, many data points will be closely bunched, where I may not know all the points very closely, but they will align with a strong data point that is very close to me, or something that I also had the experience of. In general, I don’t need many data points when they are in my personal experience or the experience of those close to me, while there needs to be a preponderance of evidence for data points that survive scrutiny and are related to my closer data points, for me to admit them to my framework. If you don’t do that, you can easily be led astray and disappear into potholes, never to reappear. In order to learn to navigate this milieu, people usually need to fall into a pothole or two, hopefully the non-fatal ones, where they can gain a healthy appreciation for how the land lies, and develop a more mature and balanced perspective. These are not areas for dabblers or voyeurs, and the only people whom I am really directing this post toward are those who plan to do something but are early in the game (or may even be doing something right now), or those who may either join the choir or listen to it. This can be useful information for them. For the rest, it is not directed at them, but maybe they will get something out of it.

With that preamble out of the way, here goes…

I wrote a brief essay in 2010 on Godzilla’s methods of keeping disruptive technology at bay, especially FE, and listed the types of responses he makes to perceived threats to his hegemony:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#responses

When I was with Dennis, we experienced the last five tactics, more than once, and from my experience in the field, I knew that not many efforts had to receive any suppression activities, as they usually never got anywhere in the first place, or self-destructed before they got far along. Godzilla is far from the only predator to play the organized suppression game, and his game has become more refined over the years, and we also bore the brunt, Dennis especially, of suppression tactics inflicted by the lower level predators. And in every instance, they were assisted by Dennis’s “allies,” either willfully or by playing the chump, being easily manipulated into doing the suppressors’ dirty work for them.

That second response, the threat analysis, to devise the suppression strategy, I did not know about until I heard it from Tom Bearden in 1998:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bearden

and when he said it, it made perfect sense to me. It helped explain the various suppression activities that we were subjected to, some of which I did not realize until ten years after talking with Tom:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#sting

I kind of reverse-engineered how they probably assess the threats, drawing on my own risk analysis experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graph

Very few efforts reach the level where the secondary carrots and sticks need to be used (the 6th and 7th levels of response), and I never went looking for them, but encountered them periodically as I lived my life and played in these waters. Godzilla plays efficiently and effectively, having honed his game for a very long time. No need to use the heavy artillery if less expensive efforts neutralize the threat. I doubt that Godzilla has ever really had to bring out the big guns, as his relatively small artillery has worked with 100% effectiveness so far. You don’t have an FE device in your home today, and that event would be his end game, and he knows it.

I had an idea of how prevalent the big carrots were, on a global basis, mostly due to my personal experiences and those of a few fellow travelers, but when I heard Greer say at NEM’s Portland conference in 2004 that Godzilla admitted to paying out $100 billion in quiet money:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

it made perfect sense to me, as far as the magnitude of the money being thrown around. Also, many of Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses described some of the FE and related technology. When one of my closest fellow travelers was treated to a show of exotic technology,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

and he described almost exactly what Greer’s witnesses described, I could confidently speak about the fracturing of Godzilla’s organization that Greer also described:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

And my friend does not even believe in ETs. When I told Brian O several years later about my friend’s show, Brian responded as if I had been talking about the weather:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#underground

In my circles, a show like that does not elicit much excitement or comment. They all know that this stuff is real. The important issue is how to bring it to the public, and bring it in the most enlightened and harmless way. That is all part of the conundrum.

Likewise, when Brian instantly put a name to the inventor who gave a close associate an FE show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sweet

it formed one of my early, strong data points on the reality of FE, and how it gets suppressed when Godzilla needs to play hardball when somebody with the goods proves recalcitrant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

That Bearden also worked with Sparky was just another connection in the web of data points that built my framework.

I don’t think that I heard much about Adam Trombly before Brian recruited me to help found NEM. A couple of years earlier, I met Mark:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sacramento

and at an NEM board meeting, I heard about some of Adam’s adventures from Mark. Mark only got close enough to Adam to get some details because he had his own credentials, purchased at immense personal cost:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sacramento

One of Brian O’s space buddies (who has been weightless) independently checked out Mark’s story with a well-known physicist and colleague, whom Mark worked for at about the time of his travails, and the physicist confirmed Mark’s tale. More data points coming together…

Adam’s story did not add many important new data points to my framework, but they were kind of exclamation points to my existing data points. The only person whose life’s story I have heard of that is like Adam’s is Dennis’s. People like Brian and I are mere spectators, when comparing our life’s experiences to theirs. Adam has had a tendency to do interviews on the same shows after I do:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radio.htm#trombly

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...nterviews.html

and all I can say is that is an honor to be one of his warm-up acts.

I have run into people over the years who collect FE stories. I have not made it a practice to do that. When you survive a battlefield experience, you really do not want to go collect war stories. While somebody like Vesperman means well, as I saw with Dennis, his summaries can be misleading:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post264203

Brian did not make it a practice to collect dead inventor stories, but he heard about twenty-five over the years, some of which he witnessed aspects of them while they happened:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#_edn56

I do not know how many I have heard of (a few dozen, probably, where I had more than a passing acquaintance with the story and may have encountered some of the players), but it has been enough to understand the general terrain. It is not fun terrain to contemplate, and I really do not like hearing the stories anymore, not when I am doing what I can to minimize such stories from playing out in the real world. There are more than enough FE martyrs strewn across history to convince the people worth convincing that organized suppression is a very real phenomenon. I don’t want to watch another naïve inventor blithely walk into Godzilla’s lair, patent in hand.

IMO, however, dead inventors really are pretty rare, particularly these days. The subtle carrot and sticks work the vast majority of the time, and almost all of the good stuff was removed from circulation by seizing the patents using the national security laws:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...one#post514878

or they took the money, and part of the “take the money” deal is quietly disappearing from the scene. Anybody who took the money and began telling the public about it would get a little visit from Godzilla’s minions. A big mouth probably gets one very pointed warning, and that would be all that was needed about 99.9% of the time. There may not be a second warning.

Almost all of the good stuff has disappeared from circulation, and the inventors and other visible members of the effort, by those methods. The visible ones today probably do not have anything, and are either deluded or playing a game, either free-lance or on somebody’s payroll.

I also have spook data points, some very close to me. OK, here is a little new disclosure, I think. When my CIA contract relative thought about recruiting me into the spook business, I lived with him:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#cia

and I unwittingly moved away before he could pursue his notion that I would be a good member of the “team.” I did not find out about his secret life until later, and he never knew that I knew. It was probably a little divine intervention that spirited me out of his sphere of influence, and that household-name diplomat that he worked for is known to everybody reading this, and resides relatively low in Godzilla’s food chain. I am sure that Godzilla has had musings in the past of how close he came to neutralizing the threat I eventually posed him. What happened in Ventura was a riddle that he had to solve, and I was the reason we were there. Maybe he is glad that I somehow eluded him when I was younger, to provide him such an entertaining and diverting lesson on how to take out an effort that gets a head of steam, when the usual carrots and sticks don’t seem to get the job done.

I also have date points from those who helped me when I needed it, such as Gary Wean. He was instrumental in helping Mr. Professor and me spring Dennis from jail:

When I first read Gary’s book, it hit far too close to home for me, and was extremely painful to read, but it spurred my interest in the JFK assassination. I have no doubt that Gary was reporting his encounter with John Tower, a mere three weeks after the assassination, as accurately as he could:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

That is an example of a data point that I spent at least ten thousand pages of reading, and sifting through other evidence, to validate. It held up, and as more evidence comes to light, it reinforces it. Oswald was no lone nut.

Other data points are of people who told their first-person stories at great risk to themselves, and I put their revelations into my framework, usually only after I validated them against my other data points. Ralph McGehee’s memoirs comprise one of those data points:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm

I encountered Ralph’s work as almost my introduction to the radical left. The rad lefties are a bunch of scholars, and there was virtually nothing in the work of Uncle Ed, Uncle Noam, or Uncle Howard where I had to take their word for it. They backed up all of their assertions with impeccable documentation, high ethics, and supreme intelligence. I learned more about the USA’s political economic dynamics at their knees than any other sources that I know of:

and they were some of my earliest “alternative” influences, and really blew away almost all of the conspiratorial literature that I had encountered to that time. I never really rejected the conspiratorial, right-wing stuff out of hand, but a lot of it just did not hold up to scrutiny, or you could not validate much of it, and were taking some guy’s word for it. Or when they bothered to provide documented assertions, the way that they put them together in their thesis was pretty flimsy. I know that there are plenty of conspiratorial activities, but most conspiracists jump at shadows.

I have more to say on this subject, but I have some chores to do. I’ll likely continue this in the morning.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd December 2012 at 15:00.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd December 2012), eaglespirit (25th December 2012), Ixopoborn (25th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (29th December 2012), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Melinda (23rd December 2012), mosquito (23rd December 2012), sandy (23rd December 2012), Tane Mahuta (22nd December 2012)

39. Link to Post #2580
    Thanks

Hi:

A few more data points….

Several years ago, somebody spoke out from what seemed to be “middle management,” in the global rackets, and John Perkins’s Confessions of an Economic Hit Man created pretty big waves when it came out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#neocolonialist

Predictably, the Establishment went out of its way to discredit him:

http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-e...65713e-02.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...022601265.html

But he has a mountain of documentation to back him up:

http://www.economichitman.com/pix/veracitymemo.pdf

What may have been more impressive was Perkins’s second book, which he only wrote the introduction for, and he encouraged other economic hit men come forward and tell their stories, and some did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Game_as_Old_as_Empire

The deep irrationality of the Washington Post guy who smeared him, and the lurid descriptions that he stooped to using, virtually proves Perkins’s case. Perkins’s book came out fifteen years into my journey of looking into stuff like that, and nothing about his book was surprising. The only surprising part was that he was an insider. His book was in ways similar to Phil Agee’s Inside the Company:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_...de_the_Company

in that when both men were writing their books, their former employers tried to prevent them from writing them. With Perkins, it was in the form of golden handcuffs, offering him some lucrative perk if he would keep his mouth shut and his pen inactive. For Agee, they tried to lure him to Spain to “neutralize” him, although whether by murder or a frame job is still classified. From what I have heard of in my circles, at the high levels, their methods to enforce the silence of their employees are far more draconian and effective, and killing them is common enough. In that case, the data points are usually not strong ones, as those levels are where the real secret stuff happens. Phil Agee and Ralph McGee (both Notre Dame grads – I wonder if it changed the CIA’s recruiting efforts there) were civil servants with GS ratings. While the CIA illegally tried to silence Agee, and their treatment of Ralph:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm#secrecy

and Victor Marchetti:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_CIA...f_Intelligence

were wake-up calls for anybody who thinks that there is really freedom of speech in the USA, the civil service level of the CIA and similar organizations is relatively open. Nobody at the NSA has ever written critical memoirs (or lived to tell about it), and it is the CIA contract agent world where it begins to get black. My close relative went to his grave with never revealing anything in public about his secret life:

The odyssey of Rodney Stich, for instance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#stich

exposed the black underbelly of the CIA with its contract agents. Civil servants such as McGehee or Agee were not really going to get involved with wetwork and other transparently evil activities. That stuff is for the contract agents. And while I have data points in this realm, it can become shadowy, because there will never be a paper trail to follow, and with Godzilla’s agents, you are never quite sure what is happening or who knows what, or whom exactly they are working for. But we definitely encountered them. Bill the BPA Hit Man is the first person that Dennis encountered, I believe, who was undoubtedly an alternative energy provocateur. He is such a dark master that I will likely never reveal his full name publicly, as I recently did for Mr. Texas:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ell#post585787

because any naïve gawkers who look him up will be putty in his hands. If somebody does their homework, they can dig up his full name and what he is up to now, but I’ll never reveal it publicly. Early in his hit man career, he engaged in some high profile activities that garnered him a reputation. Like Oswald’s activities in garnering fake communist credentials:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#tower

Bill’s “activism” was fake so that he could operate behind a façade. Dennis was not fooled, but he let Bill into his company anyway, playing the “keep my eye on the enemy” game. It led to the death of one of Dennis’s employees:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...een#post414784

which radicalized Dennis in his alternative energy pursuit. There is no doubt that Bill was a professional provocateur, but when Dennis encountered him, he was on the BPA’s payroll. I think it likely that Bill was a contract agent, in a talent pool available for organizations to tap when necessary.

Bill’s activities after the Seattle days have given me some insight into how they operate. Bill’s later activities I highly doubt were performed on the BPA’s payroll, but somebody was paying him. When Bill showed up to wreck Dennis’s efforts at a conference, for the first time that Dennis was allowed outside of Ventura in a year:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#global

he was definitely doing it as somebody’s employee, but as I discovered years later:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#uspa

Bill had changed costumes and portrayed himself as a Tesla researcher by that time, duping the naïve fools in alternative energy circles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#hitman

He could tell whatever lie was needed at the moment, and his lies were highly effective on those he used them on. He was good at what he did, I’ll give him that. Mr. Texas was similarly effective. His speech to join our inner circle was so suave that we gave him a round of applause when he finished. He did not fully unmask himself to Dennis until Dennis was hogtied in jail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#_edn34

And then he was off to work his evil. While there is no doubt the Bill the BPA Hit Man was a provocateur, I am not certain about Mr. Texas or Mr. Skeptic (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends ). That is one of the problems in this field, in that the sociopaths act the same, whether they are on the payroll or just free-lancing. You then have to look at other evidence. Dennis can prove that Bill was being paid the entire time of his Seattle vendetta by the BPA, and I have seen allegations on Mr. Skeptic’s paymaster. Dennis believes that Mr. Texas was another paid provocateur, and I have little doubt about that, but I don’t know what other evidence Dennis has other than what I know.

What I found very interesting about Bill and Mr. Texas was that once they finished their jobs, they did not go live on the Riviera, but it looks like they got cut loose and had to make it on their own, and they both used skills that were evident when they helped take down Dennis’s companies. Bill worked many evil deeds:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#tenure

but the final blow came from the phony bankruptcy suit that he concocted (with help), which the courts fraudulently accepted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm#bk

and that lawsuit was the crowning blow to Dennis’s Seattle company. It is likely that the theft of Dennis’s company a few months later was just free-lance criminality, partly orchestrated by my boss:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#stole

This was one of my early lessons in that milieu, where Godzilla’s minions would get Dennis in a headlock, and then Dennis’s “allies” would see their chance to steal it all, and for both Godzilla’s minions and the criminal opportunists, there was no shortage of dupes, helping them make their plays. When I watched Mr. Engineer and Mr. Researcher go to work for Mr. Texas, I initially could not believe that such technically brilliant men could be so easily duped. Watching that happen was one of my salient moments of awakening:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#salient3

Mr. Engineer and Mr. Researcher were social idiots, and low-integrity ones to boot, and they picked the worst time to demonstrate it. I call that moment a salient one, but it was just one of hundreds that I had while with Dennis. Some just stood out more than others, due to the players and circumstances. And what I saw is not some great aberration of the system. The USA’s federal government is a systematically criminal organization. I was just reading this this morning:

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...-destroying-ec

I saw that kind of behavior before I ever met Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#savings

although it took me several years before the full scope of the crime became evident to me.

After Bill’s performance with Dennis, he used his skills in Florida, where he took deposits for equipment and simply ran off with the money. And when his scammed customers complained, he would wage phony lawsuits against them, using skills that he learned as he was burnishing his fake activist credentials before he was sicced on Dennis.

Similarly, Mr. Texas used his suave manner to run another huge scam, alleging that he and his cronies were heirs to a huge Mormon trust. Mr. Texas went to prison for that one, however:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/links.htm#texas

The last time that I saw Dennis, several years ago, I mentioned the subsequent activities of Bill and Mr. Texas, and how it looked like they were left to their own devices after taking out Dennis’s companies, and ended up using their dark arts in subsequent scams as free-lance crooks, and Dennis knew about that kind of dynamic, and said something like, “Yes, when you get done with a job like that, you go back to being just one of the little people again, on your own.”

I found that to be the case with my CIA-contract agent relative:

where his spy activities would wreck his jobs, with his extended absences from work, and his handlers would give him just enough money to get by, until the next time they needed him. In that shadowy world, the people doing the dirty work do not get rich, and Godzilla really does not take care of them. That seems contrary to what one might expect, but it seems to be how it works for the contract agents. But when the hit men work for the government on the payroll, like Mr. Deputy did, he got a gold-plated career, a hero’s farewell on retirement, and his pension today is about a quarter million dollars a year:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400493

Another thing that I came to realize, and Ralph McGehee’s career was one of my early indicators, as well as my CIA relative’s, is that sociopaths (AKA dark pathers http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving ) are relatively expensive to use, and dangerous, too, as they are only in it for themselves. While they get off on screwing over innocent people, that “psychic income” is not enough, so they had better be paid well. People like Ralph and my CIA relative, however, naively believed the sales pitch, thinking that they were the good guys. When people labor under the “we are the good guys” delusion, they will “take one for the team,” sacrificing their lives for the cause, and work relatively cheaply, so Godzilla and the related predators can get idealists to do their dirty work for them, at least for a while. The CIA’s headquarters at Langley are filled with zombies who count their days to retirement, drinking themselves into a stupor each night, because they came to realize, at some level, the evil that they were part of, but they were trapped there:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#stockwell

I could go on for a lot longer on this subject, but in summary, watching hit men operate up close, and following their subsequent trails, and then digesting the journeys of Ralph, my CIA relative, Stich, Mr. Texas, Bill the Hit Man, and some others, I came to an understanding of how that dark land lies. It can really mess you up to ponder that milieu for very long, and a John Perkins is the very rare individual who will come forward and tell it like it is in that world. So, those were all data points, some very close and personal, some less so, but they aligned with the others to give me a good enough picture of how that stuff works.

And those are the low level grunts. The suave CIA guy who made that billion dollar offer for Dennis to go away:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

was only an errand boy who probably did not even know who his paymasters were, but he played at a far higher level of the game than the provocateurs did. Perkins called the wetwork guys “The Jackals,” the spooks who murdered Torrijos and Roldós, both friends whom Perkins tried to warn:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#assassinate

but their aircraft exploded in mid-air. Such a coincidence!

Bumping off Latin American politicians who prove recalcitrant to U.S. regional goals are just days at the office for The Jackals, but none of them are really high-ranking members of Godzilla’s team. Most probably don’t even know or care if they are doing a job on Godzilla’s payroll or of some other interest, as long as it pays well, and if you can get the hit men to really believe in their missions, it is a plus, but most assassins are dark pathers, I would think. My CIA relative was not happy when he had to kill one of his own men when he became a suspected double agent, but like you hear in mobster movies, my relative probably liked the guy, but it was just “business.”

With data points like that to inform my perspective, I have snooped into the JFK hit, the moon landings, UFOs, 9/11 and other topics. Most who poke around those areas do not have the right stuff to really play in that milieu:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#jfk

and it can be incredibly dangerous to play there, as Paul Wilcher:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wilcher

Danny Casolaro:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#casolaro

Rodney Stich:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#stich

and Gary Wean:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#hit

discovered the hard way. Call me chicken, but those are areas where I tread very lightly, and I stay away from the cloak and dagger world as much as I can. It is very real and dangerous. You can sometimes run into the “White Hats” there:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

but you don’t find them; they find you. In none of our encounters with the Black Hats and White Hats did we seek them out; they sought us out. Strangely, when the White Hats approached us, they did it in cloak-and-dagger style, and we were not initially sure that they were motivated by any benevolent intention at all. But when the Black Hats approached us, to a man, they all tried to appear to be Boy Scouts. They only took their masks off later, as they slid their daggers into our backs.

To those reading this little vignette, they can be forgiven for reacting with, "It’s Level 8 for me! I think I will go imbibe some of the inebriant of my choice now!"

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level8

This stuff is by no means easy to live with, but it comes with the territory of trying to bring FE to the world, and why I constantly warn away naïve newbies who want to go scale the ramparts, particularly when I see that their armor does not even have a scratch on it yet. My hope is that my choir plays at a low enough and diffuse enough level to where Godzilla does not feel the need to call in an air strike, and if he sends in some provocateurs to work some mischief, that the choir members will not be so easily duped. My Boy Scout ideals are what enabled me to spot the Black Hats and become immune to their ploys. To cite Seth – the means become the ends:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

and the way that Godzilla’s minions always duped people was by playing to their egos, usually their greed and fear, often by what I call the fake angel dynamic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#angel

I saw people fall for that one over and over again, as they were enticed to slit their own throats. It always came down to insufficient personal integrity doing them in. Watching those dynamics play out over and over led to my key understanding that came from my days with Dennis: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and that lack of it is why we don’t have FE today; it really has very little to do with technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

and, of course, nobody really wants to admit that truth, because it casts an unsavory light on humanity, but it is where we are. Part of the reason for my choir idea is that it should not put people in tough spots to where their personal integrity will be put to a trial by fire. I already know that almost nobody on Earth today can pass that test, so I am not looking for heroes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

but people who possess enough personal integrity that they are willing to question and relinquish the self-serving ideologies that they were imbued with, and leave those scarcity-based ideologies aside long enough:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

so that they can just imagine abundance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That may seem like a ridiculously impractical strategy, but so did sacrificing my life to try springing Dennis from jail:

I know that there is something far larger than meets the eye happening, and if enough people align their awareness with divine and attainable visions, I think that it might make a dent, with its “harmonic” effects.

I could go on for a lot longer on the data points in my framework, but I just want to reemphasize that it has virtually nothing to do with some “conspiracy theory,” insider and spook revelations, or the rest of that circus of often suspect information. My framework is based most of all on my direct personal experiences, and those of a close inner circle, and well-documented and verifiable information that people such as Chomsky, Herman and Zinn have amassed:

In the end, it is really a conservative framework, and it is conservative for a number of reasons, one of the most important being that in order to make any headway in these areas, a person’s feet need to be firmly planted on the ground, and they need to develop a comprehensive awareness. Way too many “alternative” stripes fly off into all manner of pointless speculation and realms that can be hazardous to one’s mental health.

I have chores to do, but I think that I am done with my framework posts for now, and I will continue with my FE journey and what I learned, and how I came to my current approach, and why I want to close my eyes when the next fool in the endless procession of naïve inventors appears, ready to scale Godzilla’s ramparts, if he even acknowledges that Godzilla exists.

Ho, ho, ho,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd December 2012 at 20:02.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd December 2012), Chris Gilbert (24th December 2012), eaglespirit (25th December 2012), Ixopoborn (30th December 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (29th December 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd January 2013), Melinda (23rd December 2012), sandy (28th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 536 FirstFirst 1 29 79 119 129 139 179 229 536 LastLast