+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 536 FirstFirst 1 265 315 355 365 375 415 465 536 LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7281
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Wade, I agree with your observation about the weaponization of language and the singular focus of turning truth into lies via the dark crafts of word trickery. I find it hard to reconcile how so many are manipulated by the blatant lies used in corporate and political discourse. The deliberate intent of the manipulation of language, reinforced thru media and educational repetition, directly affects both personal and public perceptions of the truth of any topic.

My understanding of the affects of such control prompts me to express the absurdity of it all thru a very wry sense of humor. I ask people 'Now, do you see the dishonesty in that statement?'.

Here is a comment I made on Nov.18 of 2017, in the PA thread "Lucifer, the real Light Being", on Edward Bernays and the pride of those who have followed in his footsteps, intentionally turning the art of word-smythery into word smithereens.
    Though it is a terse commentary on the worst use of language artistry, it is one that those who are my dear friends, those who have seen the darkness emanating from it's very source, seem to understand well.

"I stood at the outskirts of war and watched the darkness take over.

When I came back from my horrific journeys with humans I turned on the screen and heard someone call genocide "cleansing", "ethnic cleansing".

Who, telling the truth, reporting the facts of murder for profit and control, could think of such a phrase?

I knew, somewhere, in some military war room, in some 'place of prayer', in some corporate boardroom.....there was a satan who smiled....

and, from deep down inside of his hellish grave, Edward Bernays farted in approval,
    the once green grass far above turning yellow,
    then brown, in it's response."

I am compelled to write a book, compiling a variety of simple insights into the nature of waking the F up, using comedy as the vehicle, as it seems the easiest way to pour cold water on the subjects we have in our common discourses, invigorating a visceral understanding.......Brother, Sister, are you awake now?

The nature of healing loves the perspective that comedy serves.
    Last edited by Hym; 12th January 2018 at 04:17.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Joseph McAree (13th January 2018), Krist (12th January 2018), Melinda (13th January 2018), onevoice (16th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #7282
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Hym:

Ah yes, good ol’ Ed B., kind of the opposite of Uncle Ed. One of my friends was a communications major and actually met Bernays at a conference in New York in the 1980s. Like David Rockefeller, I wonder if Ed B’s longevity was from some kind of deal with the devil. Yes, humor helps defuse that darkness, and one reason why I was such a fan of Uncle Ed was his wit, which was very evident in his work. Ed B. also promoted fluoride, that saint. I try to lighten my work with humor when I can, sneaking it in here and there.

How the masses parrot the propaganda so faithfully is a big issue, more than I have time to get far into tonight, but the bottom line is that all such indoctrination tastes good, at least at first, as it plays to people’s egos. But it is insidious and a good way to lose one’s sentience. Ed and Noam’s propaganda model is about describing how the media functions, not how effective it is, but Ed often wrote about how easy it was to brainwash the masses, so that they would cheer any war. To a huge degree, the masses want the brainwashing, which was part and parcel of my journey’s primary lesson.

I used to have in my medical racket essay a scene like the one that you describe, in which behind three sets of closed doors the dark pathers who run the racket exult at all of the death and suffering that they inflict on humanity, and it is lucrative to boot. A win, win, win, for them. But all of humanity plays along. Not many people are able to handle those stark truths.

Good luck trying to awaken those around you. A heavy lift, for sure!

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Hym (12th January 2018), Joseph McAree (13th January 2018), Krishna (12th January 2018), Krist (12th January 2018), Melinda (13th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #7283
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Reading another interesting paper on THE EVOLUTION OF EUSOCIALITY
    Quote The formation of groups.
    The occurrence of a minimum and necessary combination of preadaptive traits, causing the groups to be tightly formed. In animals at least, the combination includes a valuable and defensible nest.
    The appearance of mutations that prescribe the persistence of the group, most likely by the silencing of dispersal behavior. Evidently, a durable nest remains a key element in maintaining the prevalence. Primitive eusociality may emerge immediately due to springloaded preadaptations.
    Emergent traits caused by the interaction of group members are shaped through natural selection by environmental forces.
    Multilevel selection drives changes in the colony life cycle and social structures, often to elaborate extremes.
    We have not addressed the evolution of human social behavior here, but parallels with the scenarios of animal eusocial evolution exist, and they are, we believe, well worth examining.
    What particularly struck me were 2 parts
    1) Tight groups are formed by having a valuable and defensible nest, a.k.a. territorial groups.
    2) Silencing of dispersal behavior a.k.a. conformity

Both played a strong role in our social evolution, we are social before being sentient, and the sentient either take the dark path and play the social herd like a flute, or those that take the path of light suffer at the hands of the herd and their social masters a.k.a. godzilla

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    How the masses parrot the propaganda so faithfully is a big issue, more than I have time to get far into tonight, but the bottom line is that all such indoctrination tastes good, at least at first, as it plays to people’s egos. But it is insidious and a good way to lose one’s sentience.
    indoctrination tastes good and increases survival. in the industrial epoch we are much more aware/sentient, but previously we avoided death by following cultural practices which had force of habit mixed with real awareness of cause and effect. Both were useful the ritual parts bound us together in defense and in enforcing conformity to prevent dispersal behaviour (disbandment of society into individuals).

Ed. B plays and preys on our innate lean towards believing what we hear.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Hym (12th January 2018), Joseph McAree (13th January 2018), Krist (12th January 2018), Melinda (13th January 2018), Wade Frazier (12th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #7284
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

That was a brilliant little post. Interesting paper. Yes indeed, a defensible food source is a key variable, perhaps the key variable, in simian social organization. I completely agree that the economic conditions are highly important evolutionary constraints (food source, defensible “nest”). My message all along is that key changes in human sociality over the Epochs were largely defined by their economic (energy) conditions.

You are pointing out very important dynamics for why human societies are like they are today, and how readily the indoctrination and conditioning process works. Godzilla and friends know these things very well, and their mastery of that “material” is what keeps them on top, if out of the limelight. Bernays and friends only took the game to new, sophisticated levels. They understand the human animal very well, and the GCs and their professional ancestors have played the power behind the throne game as long as there have been thrones. They have honed their game into a science, and that is another reason why I know that I seek needles in haystacks. It is the very rare person who is able to break free of the insidious social conditioning and dare to achieve true sentience. In a world of scarcity and fear, that pressure to conform can be very high.

One very interesting aspect of my journey was learning many of these lessons the hard way, to see key understandings confirmed by scientific evidence as I performed my studies. For instance my choir “requirements” were developed over many years of adventures and thousands of interactions with people. Only later, particularly during my anthropology studies, could I see the scientific reasons for why my approach might have a prayer, or maybe even more importantly, why those other approaches never stood a chance, and why free energy newcomers invariably advocate those paths of disaster, rush out to tell their social circles the “good news,” etc.

My approach draws on the experiences of many fellow travelers, such as Dennis, Brian, Greer, and so on. I am determined to try out my approach, even if I am a choir of one, but I know that unless I can get those 5,000 or so onto the same page and hitting the notes, my approach will not work. A few people cannot get it done, but efforts like this usually start with one person. It has taken me many years to understand why newcomers almost invariably fly off into the quicksand, dive down the rabbit holes, and so on. It is not easy to keep one’s eye on the ball, even when one wants to. That you are doing the work and coming to these understandings bodes well for what I am attempting. People don’t have to go through the meat grinder to understand.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (12th January 2018), Joseph McAree (13th January 2018), Krishna (12th January 2018), Melinda (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #7285
    Thanks

Hi:

Another death, another name revealed. Today, John Tunney died. I had no idea that he was the inspiration for the Robert Redford movie The Candidate. Why I mention Tunney today is that he was the U.S Senator who repeatedly called Mr. Mentor at home, to hold Congressional hearings about getting his engine developed. Time marches on. If I live long enough, I will reveal most of the names in my journey.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th January 2018 at 16:42.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), Krishna (14th January 2018), Limor Wolf (13th January 2018), Melinda (13th January 2018), Servant Limestone (18th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #7286
    Thanks

Hi:

The first civilization arose in a familiar venue: an estuary, where freshwater met saltwater, and where both met the shore. There has been controversy for thousands of years on just how and why civilization formed, and there is a recent entrant to the fray who argued that it was all elite coercion. That recent entrant argued that disease depopulated the early civilizations, and that civilization collapse did not mean population collapse. I am pretty dubious of those assertions, the author liberally citing a book that is borderline libelous does not help his case, and the author is an admitted neophyte to the field. However, I am onboard with the idea that the so-called “grain cores” were a mother lode of energy never seen before, and civilizations were built on them, although the potato seems to have been the primary staple of the South American civilizations, although maize was elite food, so the “grain core” idea has merit in South America, too.

However, that mother lode of energy never lasted all that long. Deforestation and agriculture, especially plow agriculture, has never been a sustainable basis for civilization, and rising and falling civilizations characterized all places where civilizations appeared. To be sure, agriculture increased Earth’s carrying capacity, for humans at least, by orders of magnitude, and humanity always bred to the limits of the energy regime. In that way, humans were no different from any other organism, always breeding to the limits of the nutrient supply, and energy above all others, as usual. The first exception ever is the Industrial Revolution, with its demographic transition. Humanity’s fertility rate has fallen in half in my lifetime, which is incredible.

So, the ephemeral phenomenon of civilization appeared and disappeared over several millennia, as they all bumped into the energy threshold and collapsed. Epidemic disease did play a role, a collapsing civilization did not necessarily mean a collapse of the region’s population, but I think that that was the exception, not the rule. The Nile Valley was the most reliable food producing region on Earth, as the Nile’s annual flood imported silt and washed away the salination. But it also had rising and falling civilizations, based on the grain harvest. Also, where civilizations appeared were generally not where the crops were domesticated. They were imported and had their day in the sun, for a time.

The ice age soils of Europe were more resilient than the southern soils of the Fertile Crescent, but civilization is also relatively new in Europe, so it has not had thousands of years of abuse to turn it into a desert, as happened in much of the Fertile Crescent.

The book I am currently reading, on the English Industrial Revolution, which was the only pristine instance, is illuminating regarding the early classical economists and the Industrial Revolution. The Industrial Revolution was happening as they wrote, but none of them understood what was happening. It took another century before people began to understand what had happened. Those economists not only ignored the realities of early “primitive accumulation” (it was coercive theft, as usual), but they did not understand that coal energy had allowed England to break through that energy threshold that had constrained all Third Epoch civilizations to that time. If England had not turned to coal (and a century later, Europe), it would have been just one more collapsed civilization that ran out of energy.

My big essay will be my life’s magnum opus, and I will be updating it, like a college textbook, until I no longer am able to, which I hope is at least 30 years away. A one-man show can only do so much, and for years, I have been planning to significantly revise my Industrial Revolution chapters. There will be more on the transformative effects of the Industrial Revolution, and a little less on elites. It won’t be a huge change, but it will be significant, and more additive than subtractive.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), Krishna (14th January 2018), Melinda (15th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7287
    Thanks

Hi:

I show in my big essay, regarding the Industrial Revolution, that it did not come from nowhere. New energy technologies appeared with civilization, such as the sailboat. Several millennia later, Greeks invented the watermill and windmill. While Romans used the watermill, its use really took off in medieval Europe, especially during the High Middle Ages. By the time that Christopher Columbus sailed into history, watermills produced the work of many millions of people in Europe and reduced the “need” for slaves. Europe achieved the technical feat of turning the global ocean into a low-energy transportation lane, and thereby conquered Earth. The oceangoing sailing ship was history’s greatest energy technology to its time. England rode that wave to industrialization.

England began its path to industrialization in earnest in the mid-1500s, but iron smelting quickly consumed the forests. England soon invaded Ireland, to steal its remaining forests, and soon thereafter, England invaded North America, which had Earth’s greatest intact temperate forests. It was a huge energy windfall, which England exploited to the limits. The natives never stood a chance. Europe’s conquest of Earth is history’s greatest crime. The Western Hemisphere was about 90% depopulated in the first century of the conquest, but the Spaniards were not intentionally genocidal, as they needed slaves to get the work done, although they were profligate in their use of slaves, working them to death in the mines and plantations, and raping the women was the favorite Spanish pastime, which led to the huge mestizo class in Mexico, for instance, which Hitler thought was no way to build an empire. The English, however, coveted the land more than the labor, and exterminating the natives was a goal from the beginning, and carried through to the American expansion, which Hitler used as his model for “settling” Eastern Europe.

Early in my days of study, after having my clock cleaned during my first stint with Dennis, I began learning the real story of Columbus’s feat, of how my great nation was really “settled,” and how I lived in an empire that pretended that it wasn’t one, although that pretense has slowly been abandoned. If not for my ride with Dennis, I wonder how much I would have truly understood, or even wanted to know. I can’t overemphasize the value of awakening.

The introduction of coal into the English economy allowed it to break through the energy ceiling of Third Epoch economies, which was limited by annual amounts of photosynthesis. Coal was more important for smelting iron than for running machines in the early days of industrialization. Wind and water power were competitive with coal until about 1850, well more than a century into the Industrial Revolution. Other than pumping water out of coal mines, the rise of machines used the power of water before the power of coal, and later, electricity and oil. I have written plenty about the explosion of coal use in England, but the numbers still boggle my mind, and those were just the baby steps of industrialization. In that book I am reading, it makes the explosion in coal use very plain, although it also gives due credit to improving farm productivity.

Between 1600 and 1800, English farm productivity more than doubled, as measured by harvest per acre. Between 1520 and 1800, the English population more than tripled. Between 1560 and 1860, English energy use went up by a factor of five, per capita, and nearly 30 times on a total basis, and the rise in energy use per capita, which defines peoples’ standards of living, was more than 100% due to coal. The use of other energies per capita actually declined during that period, and coal provided 92% of England’s energy in 1860. Energy consumption per capita in Italy, which was representative of Europe as a whole, was a fifth of England’s in 1860, or about what England’s was in 1560. England exploded out of the chute via industrialization, leaving the rest of the world far behind, and that is why England, a tiny island nation, built the first global empire.

The invasion of North America was a huge energy windfall for England, with its intact forests, and later, its political descendant, the United States, discovered and plundered vast hydrocarbon deposits, and it rode that wave to becoming history’s richest and most powerful nation. It was all about energy and remains so to this day, as the USA inflicts oil-control genocides across the world, overthrows oil-rich governments, etc.

But in England, the ability of the ruling class to inflict violence on their subjects was stunted in the aftermath of the English civil wars, and as Uncle Noam has written, it was then that the ruling class decided that in order to maintain control, they had to control what people thought, which began the era of scientific management of the masses’ minds, and the careers of people such as Ed Bernays became possible. Uncle Ed specialized in deconstructing the brainwashing techniques used in the USA.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th January 2018 at 14:40.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th January 2018), Franny (16th January 2018), Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), Krishna (14th January 2018), Melinda (15th January 2018), Reinhard (15th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #7288
    Thanks

Hi:

So, here humanity sits today, on the greatest energy threshold of all. Do we get over the hump, or slide all the way back down to the bottom of the hill? While the Industrial Revolution has been the greatest economic boom in the human journey, by far, the fuel for it is quickly running out. When Drake drilled that oil well in 1859, there were a little over two trillion barrels of conventional oil in the ground, and humanity has burned through about half of it so far, and it will all be long gone in this century, at present rates of consumption. The so-called fracking boom in the USA, to make us “energy self-sufficient” – an Orwellian term if there ever was one – is just one more instance of scraping the dregs after the easy energy was plundered. The tight oil, tar sands, and other unconventional sources of oil being mined in North America are of poor energetic quality, with low EROIs. Humanity is an energy windfall opportunist extraordinaire, and plundering one energy source to exhaustion, to move on to the next source, has been the human way ever since the Founder Group left Africa and drove the large animals and other human species to extinction. In the Third Epoch, it was forests and soils, and in the late Third Epoch, a rising Europe caused the human journey’s greatest demographic catastrophes as it plundered entire continents, as well as killing off most of the world’s whales.

Not only is the oil quickly running out, but so are the natural gas and even coal and uranium. For somebody like me, what is mind-boggling and very difficult to know, emotionally, is that the means to forever abundant and environmentally harmless energy has existed in Earth for longer than I have been alive, but the global elite have sequestered that technology in history’s greatest cover-up, which is conjoined with the ET cover-up. What my friend saw was likely mostly developed from “captured” ET craft.

The USA reached Peak Oil in 1970, and the first oil crisis of 1973-1974 meant the slow decline of the American standard of living ever since. I was raised in a golden age and cannot complain, but watching the needless decline of industrial civilization has not been easy for me, as we invade oil-rich nations and slaughter millions. It is time for some of us to wake up and do something.

With this post, I will wind down my energy thresholds thread for now. There is a lot more to say on this vitally important subject, but it is time for other topics and tasks. My biography project on Uncle Ed will last for months or years more, and if I am lucky, I will make the essay update this year.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2018 at 15:46.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), JRS (16th January 2018), Krishna (16th January 2018), Melinda (16th January 2018), onevoice (16th January 2018), Reinhard (15th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #7289
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Between 1600 and 1800, English farm productivity more than doubled, as measured by harvest per acre. Between 1520 and 1800, the English population more than tripled. Between 1560 and 1860, English energy use went up by a factor of five, per capita, and nearly 30 times on a total basis, and the rise in energy use per capita, which defines peoples’ standards of living, was more than 100% due to coal. The use of other energies per capita actually declined during that period, and coal provided 92% of England’s energy in 1860. Energy consumption per capita in Italy, which was representative of Europe as a whole, was a fifth of England’s in 1860, or about what England’s was in 1560. England exploded out of the chute via industrialization, leaving the rest of the world far behind, and that is why England, a tiny island nation, built the first global empire.
    That energy consumption is key, while I was a kid I believed that England became rich because of colonization, it is marginally true colonization made England richer. The real story is that the energy allowed England to conquer the world and stop the peoples of the empire from following its path of industrialization until their independence. Along the way they increased the frequency of famines, extracted the marginal wealth that could be extracted. The second half of being rich is education/knowledge and that too was not allowed for the peoples of the empire.

Speculations About the Effects of Fire and Lava Flows on Human Evolution by Michael J. Medler
    is an extremely interesting paper. The control of fire could have been mastered over hundreds of thousands of years of fire use.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), Melinda (16th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #7290
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

Yes, interesting paper, and it will go into my essay update. Wrangham is in good company, on the fire angle of human evolution. My grandmother and many other relatives went to Western Washington, and my nephew does today.

Yes, industrialization allowed England to win the imperial sweepstakes, but it also used its position to enslave peoples and commit genocide. Kind of like how the USA uses its superior economic muscle to enslave much of the world. Using their economic upper-hand to further exploit the world’s peoples was and is evil.

I can see people arguing that free energy would result in some kind of global slavery (or strip-mining the planet, or even more destructive wars), but I think that the opposite will happen, which is why free energy has been suppressed like it has been. Godzilla knows full well that free energy means the end of his reign.

As a coda to my energy threshold posts, peoples bumped up against the energy thresholds of their epochs, and there were three general outcomes. Take Australia. Once the easy meat was gone, but the kangaroo could not be hunted to extinction, big game hunting remained the dominant form of production, and they never developed plant domestication, and stayed in “Type A” societies. They stayed at a pretty steady-state limit of what the Second Epoch energy level could sustain. When mammoths were driven to extinction, mammoth villages went with them, so there were also Second Epoch “collapses.”

Once some Second Epoch societies broke through to the Third Epoch by domesticating plants, the practice spread, and it led to civilization in almost all instances, especially the four pristine ones. Civilization rode atop intensive farming, mainly of grain, but deforestation and intensive farming of the soils was never sustainable, and all early civilizations collapsed. They bumped up against the limits of Third Epoch societies, and then collapsed back down to subsistence practices, while the hinterlands of the civilizations were abandoned. Those collapses were not pretty, full of warfare, famine, and the like. Epidemic disease probably contributed, at least in the Old World.

England bumped up against that Third Epoch energy ceiling, but was also using wind and water power at a level that previous Third Epoch societies did not, and when they turned to coal, especially for smelting iron, the Fourth Epoch was born. How they achieved it, when previous civilizations didn’t, has been an enduring controversy, but there is no doubt that without the power of coal (and later, oil and gas), the Fourth Epoch was not possible. No peoples could industrialize on wood.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2018 at 16:46.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (16th January 2018), Joseph McAree (21st January 2018), JRS (16th January 2018), Krishna (16th January 2018), Melinda (16th January 2018), onevoice (16th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #7291
    Thanks

Hi:

In the references to my big essay are many scientific papers, and in the past week (1, 2, 3), Krishna has been citing scientific papers that he has been reading, and that I read in turn. He only cites papers that are germane to my work, and I always pay attention when Krishna tells me what he is reading. He does his homework. Scientific papers, articles, and books formed the foundation of my big essay. I know that its scientific nature scared a lot of readers off, but I tried to make it as easy a ride as I could, and still get to my destination, which was a comprehensive view of the human journey and life on Earth, in which the energy issue was central. In my coming essay update, energy is going to become even more central. While I have tried to make it as easy as I could, there is also no substitute for doing the work. We can’t get there without it. IMO, if you care and have been awakened, you have already cleared the hardest hurdles. Developing a comprehensive perspective will be relatively easy, but it won’t happen overnight. It took many years of stumbling around for me to develop it. The entire purpose of my work is to help the people I seek to get there easier.

This post will be on how I read scientific papers. From the beginning, I have tried to cite scientific papers that were both relevant to my work and relatively easy to read. There is a great deal of specialist literature that is almost impossible to read by laypeople or even scientists outside of their field of specialty, as those papers are filled with terms that only specialists know. While such papers have their importance and their audiences, for what I do, popularized science and papers written for a wide scientific readership are the most valuable. The publications Science and Nature are specifically intended for a general scientific audience and are liberally cited in my big essay.

Brian O had many papers published in Science and Nature, as has Peter Ward, and both wrote popularized science. Brian taught “Physics for Poets” at Princeton, and his “man of the people” path was evident from a young age. Writing for both scientists and the lay public is not easy, and I could seek no higher authority than Ward’s on the scientific parts of my big essay, as I intended to reach that broad audience. When I heard from Ward, that told me that I was on the right track.

In chapter 11 of his The Science Delusion, Rupert Sheldrake discussed the delusion of objectivity that scientific papers perpetuated, such as writing everything in the third person and passive voice, rather than the first person and active. Sheldrake had a point. That the “skeptics” succeeded in having Sheldrake banned from TED is a telling indictment of the scientific establishment’s foot soldiers, and I certainly don’t shrink from describing the limits of today’s science. Objectivity is a seemingly nice ideal, but is elusive if not impossible to attain. That said, scientific papers have their place, and here is how I read them.

That paper in Science that Krishna cited on the coevolution of flowering plants and moths and butterflies is a typical paper. Scientific papers usually have abstracts, a kind of executive summary, at the beginning, which gives the paper’s gist. I would say that most papers are rarely read past their abstracts, especially when written for the specialist. I have an executive summary of my big essay. After the abstract, there is usually an introduction, results, discussion, and materials and methods. Some are organized a little differently, with a conclusion and no abstract, for instance. Some papers make strong conclusions, while others are more tentative. The paper that Krishna most recently mentioned was openly speculative, but was still a fascinating and important read.

I rarely read too deeply into the materials and methods sections (also call “sources” in papers), but for scientists in the field, that section is usually the most important, because that is where scientists describe their evidence and methods of procuring it, so that other scientists can reproduce the evidence. Unless scientific findings can be reproduced by other scientists, they are not going to make it into the corpus of established science.

It is important, IMO, to become familiar with the process of science and become knowledgeable about how scientists go about their work of making their findings reproducible, but I see little need for my readers to get into the nitty-gritty of the materials and methods of each paper. The abstract, introduction, and conclusion can be the most relevant parts of the papers, but the discussion can also be very important, as you can see the logic that the scientists used in arriving at their conclusions. That is also a key section for their fellow scientists, where they look for the soundness of the logical process and often seek flaws in the logic.

The key to a successful hypothesis is to account for all of the known aspects of the phenomenon in question, which requires a mind that can hold many different pieces of evidence at once and formulate an explanation that can account for all of them, which can be tested by amassing evidence. I presented several competing hypotheses for explaining the Shuram Excursion, as well as the “Snowball Earth” that preceded the rise of complex life, as examples of how the process works.

It generally takes a high IQ to formulate those hypotheses, as part of the measure of an IQ is the ability to hold complex information and process it. It does not have to be fast to get the job done, but higher IQs usually mean faster “processing.” I have been around people a lot smarter than me, and you can almost see the wheels spinning in their heads. That high “CPU speed” also means that they can also make connections that the rest of us can’t see (at least, without help). It can be amazing to interact with minds like that, but people do not need genius IQs to be choir material. It may take some more time to digest it, but I doubt that there is anything in my work that can’t be digested by people with an IQ of 110 or so, if they put their minds to it. It took a lifetime of training, adventures, and study for me to produce my work. In that heavenly Roads world, what took me a lifetime to learn, the average child learns by age five or so. In the Fifth Epoch, scientific literacy will be like what literacy is in Fourth Epoch societies: something that all children learn. In the Third Epoch only about 5% of the population was literate, as most people were illiterate peasants. In the Fourth Epoch, only about 5% of the population is scientifically literate, but that literacy is needed for my approach to have a chance of working. It is just a prerequisite, just like literacy is a prerequisite for school, just like arithmetic is a prerequisite for algebra, which is a prerequisite for calculus.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2018 at 04:02.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (18th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #7292
    Thanks

Hi:

This is going to be a series of posts on the Global Controllers (GCs). They are a minor yet important reason for why we do not live in the Fifth Epoch today. We suffered organized suppression from local, state, and national interests, and when the GCs got involved, it was not always easy to see their hand at work, but it could become blatant at times. Dennis was hurt more by his “allies” than he was by the organized suppression. Seeing the GCs as the root of the problem is delusional and how victims think. The enemy is us, and the potential savoir is us.

We can go all the way back to social animals to trace the beginning of elites, but I’ll start with monkeys. Their forms of sociality can be seen in human societies today, as they engage in crude politics, the mother-offspring bond is the strongest one in the societies, their societies are oriented around a defensible food (energy) supply, and so on. From monkeys onward, our species are almost always dimorphic, and when males come to dominate societal politics, it becomes deadly. Females generally do not play such murderous games.

When marginal monkeys became apes in Africa, the social dynamics must have changed, but it is not easy to tell. However, the similarities of orangutans and African apes show that in the Miocene, when apes spread across Eurasia, they likely all had social similarities, and male dominance was likely for most or all of them.

The first species going up our evolutionary tree that undoubtedly was related to the human line was gorillas, which split from the human line 7-10 million years ago, and the gorilla line has likely changed very little since then, as they never left the heart of the rainforest. Gorilla social organization is the patriarch and his harem, sometimes with multiple patriarchs, although that is the exception, and males without harems constantly seek to displace the patriarchs and get their own harems, and if successful, the first thing that new patriarchs do is murder all the infants, which is a typical primate behavior and can even be seen today in humans, as step-parents can treat the children far worse than the parents do, on average. Studies of patriarch and harem sexual interactions evidence coercion, and the average female gorilla will lose one infant to murder in her lifetime. It is not exactly an ideal situation.

Chimps are marginal gorillas that lost their brawn and grew their brains, and chimp social dynamics are dominated by constantly shifting male coalitions, which are murderous. About half of all male chimps die violently. After a career spent studying chimps, Frans de Waal equates chimp and human social intelligence. Reading his studies of chimp behavior can elicit smiles and grimaces, as chimp behavior is readily echoed in human politics, such as electoral candidates kissing babies.

But not all is dark and ugly: when gorillas left one region during an ice interval in our current ice age, the chimp food supply doubled, they radically reengineered their societies, and became bonobos. Life is one big orgy in bonobo societies, females dominate, and scientists have never recorded a violent death, and the only activity that brings down the society’s wrath is if a bonobo remotely acts threatening to an infant. Then the entire society comes down on the offender, and hard, no matter the offender’s rank. Without a doubling of their food supply, those changes to bonobo societies would not have happened.

Marginal chimps left the rainforest fringes for the woodlands of Africa, learned to walk upright, and eventually led to us. There is evidence that social organization changed, and maybe dramatically, during that evolutionary journey, but australopiths and Neanderthals were apparently patrilocal. But so are bonobos, so this is an area of speculation and some evidence, such as reduced canines, as scientists attempt to partially reconstruct those vanished societies. But I have not seen any evidence that challenges the idea that the human line was patrilocal, from gorillas clear up to early Third Epoch horticultural societies.

In studies of hunter-gatherer societies, it seems clear that the energy surplus of those societies was so thin that they could not afford to have any “big men,” and the bands kept men in check, if they tried to get too big for their britches, through a variety of carrots and sticks, which included murdering the offender, if he could not be corralled. This may have helped cull “psychopathic” genes from the human genome. If humans could live as members of chimp societies in the wild, they would call it a hellish world ruled by psychopaths. If they lived in bonobo societies, some might think that they had died and gone to heaven.

When horticultural women began bringing in more calories than men, in areas where the easy meat had been hunted to extinction and plants could be domesticated, those societies often became matrilocal, and those are the human journey’s most peaceful preindustrial cultures, in which violence was rare. In the patrilocal hunter-gatherer societies of the late Pleistocene, after the Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer was long over, about a third of all men died violently, which was marginally better than in chimp societies.

But where agriculture appeared, and an energy surplus (storable harvest surplus) could be used for political purpose, men rose to dominance again, and women’s status declined wherever civilization appeared, as they became the broodmares of Third Epoch civilizations, producing the peasants that worked the land in the “grain cores,” which the early elite skimmed from.

There is debate on the appearance of elites and civilization, and their “purpose,” if any, which reflects the tension between the two theories of civilization formation, which are millennia-old: people joined civilization for an enhanced standard of living, or they were coerced into joining it by nascent elites, so that they could skim the surplus. I think that both carrots and sticks were used, but elites were not all-powerful. They were able to exploit the new economic situation, with its energy surpluses, which were too thin to support anything other than a small non-peasant class, on the order of 10-20% of the population. Strong class divisions then began, for the first time in the human journey, and elites have been with us ever since. But the Fifth Epoch likely means their demise, which is why we have GCs in the first place, and why they have been actively preventing the Fifth Epoch from manifesting. I’ll tell their story to the extent I am able, and there are plenty of blanks to fill in, too, which probably nobody outside of the GCs can do entirely accurately, if even they can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st April 2018 at 22:16.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (19th January 2018), Servant Limestone (21st January 2018), Smell the Roses (18th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #7293
    Thanks

Hi:

When studying chimps and how disputes were resolved by the dominants, Frans de Waal wondered if human elites might serve some kind of executive function, delegated by society so that it could work more smoothly. The argument has some merit, but dominants are rarely “elected,” especially males, and human elites generally usurped their positions. The first urban elites of Sumer served no civic function, but were just the most successful skimmers. The elites of pristine states always rose to power violently. Nothing has changed much since then.

A Rockefeller heir once had lunch with members of Dennis’s organization, and the heir said that he did not know of even one rich family in the USA, at the dynastic wealth level, who amassed their fortune honestly.

The professional priesthoods always entered into a Faustian deal with elites and conferred divine status on them. We even see echoes of this today, as the Queen of England also rules the Church of England.

While I will acknowledge some “mystical” aspects of the situation, it is always overblown, in my opinion, and I always take with a grain of salt those New Age/conspiracist claims that the Great Pyramid of Giza had some deep mystical significance, was built with advanced technology, and the like. There are all sorts of mystical claims for what turned out to be very mundane events. The Anasazi and Mayans did not “ascend,” but created unsustainable situations through environmental overtaxation, and a drought did them in. When the Mayan writings were finally translated, they told a very familiar story of elites, wars, and the like. When the Yucatan Mayan civilization finally crashed, it crashed hard, became a shadow of its former self, and the Mayan ruins were rediscovered nearly a millennium later.

Those ancient peoples built monumental architecture, which aggrandized the civilization’s elites, and since stone was the only lasting material to work with, those civilizations were good at working in stone. No need to invoke ETs, Atlantis, etc.

Since civilizations were local affairs in the beginning, the fortunes of the elites rose and fell with the civilizations. All elites in all Third Epoch societies played the same game, of skimming the thin energy surplus of the “grain cores” and living the good life on the backs of the peasants and slaves, with a small professional class serving them.

Sumer’s history was full of warfare, as neighboring city-states fought over land and labor, the first empire soon appeared, and the first written laws were unbelievably barbaric to modern sensibilities, and they largely dealt with slave treatment. Civilizations and empires never lasted long, as they declined and fragmented. Rising and falling polities is characteristic of all Third Epoch regions where civilizations appeared, and the pristine ones influenced all of the subsequent ones.

Also, the person sitting on the throne was not always the true power. Bucky Fuller wrote that politicians have always been “stooges” of the economic interests. It is certainly true today, and I wonder how far back that reality reached, and it might go all the way back to the beginning. Elite organization varied on the economic conditions that each civilization operated within, but they all were very similar in their basics. All elites have always played the same basic games.

Throughout the Third Epoch, elites had a limited reach, confined to their civilizations. I get the sense that elites could not begin to “think big” until Europeans began to conquer the world, when they learned how to turn the global ocean into a low-energy transportation lane.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (19th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #7294
    Thanks

Hi:

When Europe began conquering the world, elites could, for the first time, begin thinking in global terms. There is a great deal of literature out there on the “mystical” connections with the elite, beginning with early elites’ being deified, and in the modern period, groups such as the Illuminati provide rumored connections with elite power games. History is replete with ancient mystery schools, the Knights Templar, and many other powerful organizations that operated like cults, often in secrecy. Conspiracist literature is filled with the Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, what really goes on at the Federal Reserve, and so on.

The problem with conspiracies is that they are conspiracies, and as such, are not public bureaucracies with an archival record open for study by researchers and scholars, their members are not open about their membership, and so on. As Dennis told me, if you asked a mobster in the 1970s about organized crime, the reply would have been along the lines of, “You mean that there is some clandestine organization of criminals, acting together in concert? I never heard of such a thing, and it sounds crazy to me. That is a Hollywood fiction.” Mobsters are kindergarteners compared to organizations among high-level elites, which I have seen called “very organized crime.”

But most conspiracist literature that I have seen does way too much dot-connecting, crafting grand yarns from thin evidence, which is not how scientists and scholars generally operate, and conspiracist thinking is a big bone of contention in the political left, as most leftists deny that such conspiracies can exist, while other leftists say that the left has a “conspiracy phobia.” I know that JFK was not taken out by Lone Nut Oswald, and that has long been one of the most popular parts of my writings, but, for me, the lesson of the JFK hit is not who did it or why, but how the murder of the head of state can happen in front of hundreds of witnesses, and it all gets covered up. That speaks volumes to the legitimacy of our system. American presidents are disposable puppets and they know it. They are quite a ways down the global food chain of power and control, and completely out of the loop on the most important issues that we face today. I probably had no opinion on the issue before I met Dennis, but then I began to get educated during my wild ride.

A voice in my head changed my career path and led me to Dennis. Even I have a hard time believing that it happened, but it did, and the hand of my “friends” is evident in my life today, and it is a mixed blessing, let me tell you, to be “guided” like that.

I joined Dennis when his company was in the midst of being bludgeoned out of existence by the power structure in Washington State, as the local electric industry protected its turf from the threat of energy conservation. Dennis’s days in Seattle stand today as the greatest effort ever made to bring alternative energy technology to the American marketplace. Putting the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free is still the most brilliant business strategy that I ever saw or heard of, but it did not take into account the organized suppression, which Dennis was rather slow to pick up on. Like other energy pioneers, Dennis thought that the energy interests would throw him a tickertape parade, but the opposite happened, and a corporate hit man, among many other assets, was sicced on Dennis. When I met Dennis, he had a bodyguard, as he had received so many death threats.

But I was kind of slow in picking up on the conspiratorial behavior, even after my boss orchestrated the theft of Dennis’s dying company, in concert with Mormon grifters. When another Mormon con man led the mutiny in Ventura, easily duping people into slitting their own throats, I began understanding the Mormon connection, and when Greer said that the Mormon financial empire was the most prominent member of the Global Controllers (GCs), I wondered how long ago Dennis came onto their radar for neutralization. Seattle? I don’t know.

But I had been hit by the lightning bolt in Seattle, Dennis could not get rid of me, and I soon became his partner. Even as I write these words, so much of my journey seems preposterous, even to me.

Not only were Mormons involved, and exactly what level of involvement the GCs had back then may always be an open question for me, the Rockefeller Empire was also involved. Greer’s tutelage under Laurence Rockefeller is one of many odd “coincidences” of my journey, but I think that that relationship was “innocent,” in that Greer is who he presents himself as. He has played an insanely dangerous game with “insiders” and paid a heavy price, but I think that his was an honest journey of discovery. As I will get to later, I have plenty of independent corroboration of what his Disclosure Project witnesses have testified to, and it was when I began seeing that corroboration that my estimation of Greer’s credibility was established. I take very seriously what he reports from his bizarre journey, even if I strongly doubt that his approach has a prayer.

The first time that the Rockefeller Empire comes into Dennis’s story is when their bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, was involved in wiping out Dennis’s manufacturer, just when the open attacks from the electric industry began, and Dennis had to build his own factory. When Dennis was made the “offer that he could not refuse” three years later, it was delivered by the CIA, in Chicago, but the CIA man said that he represented “European interests.” I will always wonder what the Rockefellers’ involvement may have been in that episode and its aftermath, which ruined my life.

Many years later, when Dennis put aside his free energy aspirations for a time and pursued high-MPG technology in cars (which I was all-too-familiar with), David Rockefeller called Dennis at home, before his national ad ran, to ask Dennis about the ad. Even though the sitting president’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans, and tried to stage an eve of the election demonstration of Dennis’s technology, soon after Rockefeller’s call, Dennis was finally taken out one last time, and has been banned from energy industry involvement in the USA ever again. Dennis should be dead dozens of times over, and his journey is vastly more preposterous than mine has been. I have never met or heard of another like Dennis.

To return to the issue at hand, what does any of that have to do with the GCs? Plenty. Coming posts will further explore the issue, and when the world’s elites began to form international organizations.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th January 2018 at 18:50.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (21st January 2018), onevoice (20th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #7295
    Thanks

Well, today, the two-and-a-quarter-million views threshold of this thread was reached. It has slowed down a lot in the past year. The bots seem to be "botting" elsewhere, and I have far more readers of my forum today than I do of this thread, but I plan to write at Avalon as long as I am able to. This is one of my few quasi-public venues, where the general public can contact me (I get about one a month, it seems, usually privately). I am about to begin my busy weekend, and the next two months will be crazily busy in my life, so I will be relatively quiet on the posting front.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (21st January 2018)

31. Link to Post #7296
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little more time to write today. The Akkadian Empire was the world’s first, but it didn’t last long. Empires, especially the early ones, are essentially polities that violently conquered their neighbors. The conquest usually meant that the conquered became tributaries of the imperial capital, and provided various forms of taxation, from food to manufactures to people. Often enough, the conquerors “settled” the conquered, and a book such as the Old Testament is filled with genocidal slaughters. While it does not look like the Exodus or invasion of the Promised Land really happened, the genocidal slaughters of the Old Testament appeared to reflect the “business as usual” activities of those times.

Local elites became elites by exploiting the masses, and often enough, they became sort of sub-elites, still milking the masses, after their polity was conquered, but they got moved a notch or so down the food chain, exploiting on behalf of the empire, and history is full of people betraying “their own” for profit. I doubt that those new sub-elites had much to do with the formation of the kinds of organizations that eventually manifested in the Global Controllers (GCs), but it would have been more an enterprise of peers, such as the elites of the Hanseatic League, for instance, and Europe was a place of musical crowns for many centuries.

The very definition of politics is people coming together to serve their mutual self-interest, and that also defines how dark pathers come together. For materialists, the terms “psychopath” or “sociopath” might better describe the people who formed those alliances that preceded today’s GCs. Whatever you want to call it, concentrations of wealth and power have long attracted the ruthless, and there was a kind of “positive feedback” that sustained the evil of those organizations.

The power-behind-the-throne game is very old, and the sense I have is that those subtle means of manipulation eventually became a science. Works such as The Prince became textbooks of governance. As Europe began conquering the world, riding history’s greatest energy technology to that time, the early leaders, the rapacious Spanish, bent on plunder and concubines, were soon supplanted by mercantilistic powers, and when deforested England turned to coal in the midst of that imperial jousting, the Fourth Epoch was born, although it was not evident for more than a century. While the rise of England was epochal in impact, as it became humanity’s first global empire, far more important was its political descendant, the USA, which robbed an entire continent from its inhabitants, and Hitler decided that the Anglo-American “settling” of North America was the way to go.

About 150 years into the Industrial Revolution, a new level was reached when oil began to be mined, as well as the introduction of electricity. The war to maintain the growing American Empire, in the face of “rebels” who wanted out, was a watershed event, which stimulated business empires in way that never existed before, and the rise of the robber barons happened. The greatest of them all was John D. Rockefeller, a ruthless genius who quickly took over the nascent oil industry. He was the Bill Gates of his day, and his malign influence is felt to this day, from medicine to economics to energy.

There is a rich literature on the cross-Atlantic machinations of elites during those times, such as J.P. Morgan’s career. The corrupting influence of the robber barons was far more open back in those halcyonic days, when politicians were openly owned, and it is no accident those men were also responsible for the rise of public relations.

I can’t prove it (nobody can), but my sense is that the GCs grew out of that milieu. European royalty, the Catholic Church, and other powerful players got into the mix, and the Mormon financial empire is just the latest king of the hill. The robber barons pulled the rug on Tesla when he threatened to upend the entire applecart with free energy, and keeping free energy at bay has been one of their specialties for more than a century.

The corporation proved a wonderful vehicle for pursuing unchallenged power, and the so-called breaking up the trusts was of limited impact, and the power and control mechanisms largely went private and underground. When World War II ended, which was a battle between empires, the birth of the national security state, midwifed by people such as Allen Dulles, whose wife and mistress dubbed him “the shark,” is at the epicenter of the most credible GC theorizing that I have seen. That tale will take a little telling.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (21st January 2018), Limor Wolf (21st January 2018)

33. Link to Post #7297
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting comment on the change and adaptation of African animals to pressures from human ancestors in this youtube video (around 1 min)

Quote We also see during this time period the total turnover in the fauna of the southern Kenya rift where the large body grazing animals, the animals of the Savannah become extinct and they are replaced by their modern representatives of hippos and elephants and zebras and baboons and pigs that are far more flexible and adaptable in their ability to change their diet change demographically in their group size and so on
    The time period being referred to is between Acheulean (1.2 million - 500,000 years ago) and start of Middle Paleolithic (316, 000 years ago)
    Last edited by Krishna; 22nd January 2018 at 02:06.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018)

35. Link to Post #7298
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

Not surprising. I may have to dig into that a little more. There is evidence of extinctions in isolated places a million years ago. I think that human hunters could have easily hunted those grazers to extinction, especially where they could not easily move to another area. The ability to flee is one key to survive intrusive elements like that. The human line likely transitioned from hunted to hunter more than a million years ago. I still like Wrangham’s ground-sleeping hypothesis for Homo erectus, which puts the control of fire at around two million years. The second stone tool culture (or third, depending on if the first qualifies) is when craftsmanship began, I would think that the cognitive ability to hunt, as well as a running ability probably previously unachieved, made Homo erectus into a formidable hunter. It would not have been Homo erectus that may have driven those savanna animals to extinction, but a descendant. Those 400,000 year-old spears are some of the best evidence of the human hunting prowess back around the time of that African extinction.

Good stuff, and thanks for finding it.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (22nd January 2018)

37. Link to Post #7299
    Thanks

Hi:

There is no teacher like experience, and all of the theorizing in the world means nothing compared to the knowledge gained from experience. The first ten seconds of the first Silva case that I ever saw falsified all materialist conceptions of consciousness that any scientist could ever devise. I know. I have witnessed many, many other validations since then. Many of them I performed myself. The materialistic models of reality are all false. When you know, you can never drink that Kool-Aid again, and that has ruined the careers of many scientists, as they woke up from the false religion of our Epoch. Once a theory has been falsified, it should go into the dustbin. Falsifying the materialist models of consciousness, however, opens up new universes of the possible. I became quite the spirituality pupil after my mystical awakening, but as with every human endeavor, personal integrity is the scarcest commodity, and the mystical ranks are full of charlatans, and by that, I don’t mean people who fake their abilities, although that certainly happens, but those who used their abilities to take advantage of others. The person who taught that class in which had my mystical awakening was a charlatan. He was very talented, but still a charlatan. In a world of scarcity and fear, all fields of endeavor suffer from this issue.

Similarly, I have written the book on organized suppression, which is primarily based on my experiences. I know. Of course, “skeptics” appear on the scene many years later, defending the establishment the entire way, with breathtaking dishonesty, as they make the case that there is no such thing as organized suppression, that it is an unsubstantiated “conspiracy theory,” and the like. Experiences aren’t theories. I have found the “skeptics” to be quite irrational, when they weren’t lying, which is quite a phenomenon, as they claim to speak for the calm, rational, scientific method. As Uncle Ed said, chutzpah is the operative mode among our society’s dominants, and the “skeptics” have it in spades.

Several more people are going to have to die before I can be much more forthcoming about my adventures, but I am going to reveal something publicly that I have not done before. When my close friend was “invited” to his underground exotic technology demonstration, he was kidnapped. Would a so-called “White Hat” do that? That is why I call them “Gray Hats,” and my sense is that they are renegade members of the Global Controllers (GCs) who don’t want to live on Mars in case their games make Earth uninhabitable. All the same, the people who gave that demonstration must have risked their lives to do it, which is why the security was so extreme. I don’t know where or when that demonstration was given, although it was a generation ago and likely given in the USA, and probably at one of the legendary underground bases. I truly don’t want to know any more, as that information can be dangerous to myself and others, and it is not really valuable to have. Knowing that free energy and antigravity technologies exist (and much more) is plenty for me. After my friend was deposited back at the sidewalk where he was abducted, his head was spinning, to put it mildly, and he had no idea who those people were.

If you want to have a demonstration like that, go do what Brian, Greer, and Dennis did, risking their lives for many years, and if you survive that milieu for long enough, you might get a show. Greer got a modest show, once, and Brian was not surprised in the slightest by my friend’s show, which I told him about as he was telling me about how he nearly died, in an event that shortened his life. So, when “skeptics” appear on the scene, to attempt to invalidate it all with their lies and irrationality, the thing that amazed me was how easily they duped people, like Ken Hodgell, Bill the BPA Hit Man, and others also did. You have to have very sharp tools of discernment to navigate these milieus, or you quickly disappear down the nearest rabbit hole, to never be seen again.

To this day, I am bombarded with New Age/conspiracist disinformation by people in my circle, and most of it is not much different from the supermarket tabloids. Digesting that stuff without keen powers of discrimination is a good way to get deluded. You have to have your feet very firmly on the ground to even begin to go there on the subject of the GCs, and for those who have been awakened, to a degree, they can learn vicariously through my experiences and those of my relatively few fellow travelers.

Dennis’s surreal journey took him from the fields of America, growing and picking America’s food, to eventually having the “problem” that he presented being discussed in the highest councils on Earth. More than once, he was the focus of the GCs’ machinations, and when Godzilla comes to dinner, you are the dinner. That Dennis kept rebuilding, kept surviving the murder attempts and other outrages, is by itself mind-boggling, but that he did it while pursuing the biggest event in the human journey is something that Hollywood could not begin to credibly depict. But about all that the talking heads in the free energy field can do is lie about him (and influence the gullible and unintelligent), which only further reinforces my journey’s primary lesson.

So, when I see dismissals that the GCs can even exist, I have to shake my head at the naïveté and denial of it all, and that denial is the most entrenched among the “smart,” amazingly, as they protect their laboriously constructed houses of cards. They can’t afford to have their cherished beliefs falsified, as their intellectual edifices will crumble. I avoid such people. They will only begin to awaken when free energy is delivered into their lives (or the ETs land on the White House lawn ( ), or the ascended masters openly walk among us), and I leave them to their slumbers. Trying to awaken them with talk is dangerous to both them and me.

But for those who have been awakened, I will tell what I know, what I am pretty sure about, and what is more speculative, which I try to not do very much, on the subject of the GCs.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st January 2018 at 18:52.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018), Krishna (22nd January 2018), Limor Wolf (21st January 2018), Reinhard (22nd January 2018)

39. Link to Post #7300
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Watching a few videos on human aggression especially interesting is this talk: CARTA: Male Aggression and Violence in Human Evolution – Carol Ember: Resource Unpredictability, Socialization, and War

Wrangham has an interesting talk CARTA: Male Aggression and Violence in Human Evolution – Richard Wrangham: Parallel Evolution of Humanity and Savagery
    and related paper Two types of aggression in human evolution

In humans aggression is partly influenced by resources, partly by population pressure. Aggression in Chimps can be partly explained by these factors. What about Bonobos why do those factors not result in aggression in Bonobos? That is a puzzle I have no answer for.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Franny (22nd January 2018), Joseph McAree (23rd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 536 FirstFirst 1 265 315 355 365 375 415 465 536 LastLast