Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #4261
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Ilie:

Yes, working with the stuff gives you a better feel for it. Lignite is the lowest grade of coal, because it has been "processed" the least by geological forces. Anthracite is the "good stuff," as it is the cleanest burning and produces the most energy. But nobody would use coal if they had wood, oil, or gas. Bituminous is the standard coal that powered the Industrial Revolution.

I was just talking last weekend about my grandparents' home here in Washington that had a coal bin the basement. Nobody burns coal in the USA in homes if they can avoid it. Everybody preferred wood, and even when England turned to coal, they did not use it in the home, but only in industry.

My wife's parents lived on a few acres of woods, and they heated their home with a wood stove, and a solar system heated their water. I split a few cords of wood, and woods generally only yield about a cord a year sustainably, per acre, so over the years, their land started looking a little "deforested." They got too old to keep up the place and sold it, but I got to see a microcosm of what early civilizations did to the lands, as they deforested them.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2014 at 05:12.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (19th November 2014), kudzy (18th November 2014), Nine (19th November 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #4262
    Thanks

Hi:

To Ilie's comment on coal's origins, oil also has plenty associated with it that leads to the idea that it came from decayed life forms, even without the carbon ratio evidence. One explanation of the life forms found with oil is that thermophilic bacteria were eating the abiogenic oil. It is not an accepted hypothesis, and that argument certainly cannot be made for the plant remains in coal beds.

I decided to take pass through my Savings and Loan Scandal essay today. As I stated before, I took a pass through all of my big essays, and only have odds and ends like that essay to tweak.

I doubt that I need to remind anybody how precarious the global financial system is. The epic money printing by the USA, Europe, China, and Japan is going to end very badly, and these confrontations of Russia are just more of the USA taking the blowtorch to the powder keg. Those ghost cities built in China are only symptoms of how crazy it all is. Look out below.

Best,

Wade

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (19th November 2014), Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), JRS (19th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (19th November 2014), kudzy (21st November 2014), Nine (19th November 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #4263
    Thanks

Hi:

I mentioned Keith's passing recently, and I was just sent the link to this obit about him.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (19th November 2014), kudzy (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Nine (19th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4264
    Thanks

Hi:

One of the nice things about publishing on my own site is how easily I can change things. I did a little typo hunt and style revision in some of my medical racket essay, and just did a typo hunt in one chapter of my big essay, and found a few. I will probably be doing that as an old man. That big essay will get revisions and refinements until I am too old to do it anymore. I do not revise the .pdf versions for those small tweaks. They will only get revised when I make version 1.1, etc.

Back to the epochal perspective, and I have somewhat covered this territory before. While those epochal events could not be foreseen by beings living just before the event began, even if they were somehow given a glimpse of it, almost nobody would have believed any of it. The cognitive and social changes came after the event, and the Industrial Revolution and slavery is a very pertinent example of what FE activists face today.

Again, if you had tried to talk to Isaac Newton in 1720 about the evils of slavery and proposed its obsolescence, he would have looked at you like you were crazy, even as he was losing his life's savings speculating in the slave trade. A mere generation later, as steam engines and spinning machines began to obviously make human grunt labor obsolete, only then was slavery challenged on a universal basis for the first time. Slavery was older than civilization, and it was only when slavery began to become economically unviable that people began to develop a collective conscience around the slavery issue. But those whose preindustrial economies were based on slave labor defended the institution to the end, including the men who invented freedom, if the American history taught to its children was accurate (which we know is not the case ).

Slaves had been freed in the historical past, here and there, before Newton lived, so the idea of slaves becoming free was not some radical concept, but the idea of slavery being an evil institution that should be abolished did not take root until it became economically obsolete.

Virtually the same situation exists today with FE and abundance. With extremely few and brief Golden Ages of relative abundance, scarcity is all that humanity has known. People like me trying to reach the public with talk of FE and abundance are received like I would have been if I had tried to talk Newton out of accepting slavery as a necessary (if perhaps evil) institution. As Fuller noted, scarcity has been baked deeply, and people are not even going to wake up to the idea of abundance until the means for creating it is part of their daily lives. Then, they will wake up, and probably quickly, especially with people like me on the global stage like I am.

It will be a very freakish fringe that can comprehend abundance before it is delivered into their lives, much less help it manifest. Again, I am beginning with training one person, then two, and they will begin to hit the notes, and the more talented singers will join up early on, as singing that song is what they came for in this lifetime. I will no longer be a voice in the wilderness, and other venues might begin to hum the tune, and eventually a choir will form. Since I am the first person on Earth trying to build that choir that I know of (and only people in the FE field can really help practical abundance come about, so my effort is likely unique on Earth), it will need to start here, but as my material is given away, there is nothing stopping others from trying their hand (or voice) at it.

If previous events are any guide, I will be the original and others will eventually surpass me, and I hope that they do, but the nativity of being the inventor means that I will influence all subsequent efforts, and that is why I have been very careful and methodical about my approach. If the foundation is not properly set, a bunch of half-cocked efforts are going to crash and burn while taking many lives down with them. I do not want to star in any more movies like that, or inspire anybody else to audition for that role.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th November 2014 at 17:30.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th November 2014), Joe Akulis (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (19th November 2014), kudzy (21st November 2014), Leena (22nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Nine (19th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #4265
    Thanks

Hi:

I edited a few "life on Earth" chapters of my big essay today, generally just changing a word or two here and there. I am the author the damned thing, and even when I read it, it is one hell of a ride. A few minutes ago, I sat back and tried to take in what I did. That essay is going to outlive me, and I am sympathetic to anybody who is overwhelmed by it, but digesting it, no matter how long it takes, and no matter how small or large the bites are, is going to be worthwhile. Many key ideas for learning the song and singing it are in that essay, and while some pieces may seem extraneous or irrelevant, they all play their role in drawing the comprehensive picture that I present. I can understand readers who want to cut to the chase of the FE chapters, but the journey through the essay to get there is critical for developing the perspective needed so that the reader can become a valuable contributor for helping FE manifest. Without that comprehensive perspective, it is so easy to get distracted, to wander off into blind alleys and disappear down rabbit holes that lead nowhere. Many distractions and pitfalls beckon.

If people can gain that comprehensive perspective, they won't need me to help them keep their eye on the ball, which is my ultimate goal, as far as the writing goes.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th November 2014), Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2014), Nine (19th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #4266
    Thanks

Hi:

I am editing a few more chapters in the big essay, and one purpose of that essay is to show trends in nature and how humans have impacted them. Scientists readily admit that describing evolutionary trends and outcomes, and being able to explain them, certainly does not make them desirable. "Natural" does not mean "good," and when the long view that paleobiologists have developed is digested, not only can many human traits be discerned in the journey of life on Earth, but how humans are different and have changed things can be more readily discerned.

For instance, killing off neighboring communities, dominating females, and killing infants is "natural" among chimpanzees, but the total lack of such behaviors is "natural" with bonobos, who took advantage of a doubling of their food supply to enact radical social change. The human journey is largely defined by economic events (energy events) that were used to radically change human societies, so is really a continuation of what our great ape cousins did.

As I have written, just in the course of digesting that essay, it should become obvious that the denial of Peak Oil and Global Warming are political positions adopted by the scientifically illiterate and their manipulators in the hydrocarbon lobby and other interests, and the primary seduction of those ideas is that they relieve us all of any personal responsibility for our actions, in the classic victim-oriented view of life that humans have mastered.

Equally, fads such as "paleo" diets are easily seen as pining for some Golden Age that never was. Like all apes, humans are best suited to eat fruit, which has a heritage that hails back to the dinosaur days. There is nothing "natural" about a farm.

So, we have a long tail of our evolutionary history that we drag along with us, and the primary human predilections have been the same that all life has had for billions of years:

• Obtain energy;
    • Avoid becoming an energy source for another organism long enough to…
    • Procreate

Those basics have never changed and never will, as far as those being the basics of human existence. Humans are theoretically a sentient species, and we have made great changes to Earth's ecosystems. Killing off most of Earth's large animals was only the warmup. Domesticating plants and animals and engaging in vast deforestation dramatically changed Earth's ecosystems, almost beyond recognition. But until the Industrial Revolution, humans have always faced the specter of starvation, and all civilizations ran out of energy and collapsed. Industrial civilization is currently running out of energy, and its collapse will dwarf all previous collapses. World War III may happen before environmental collapse, fighting over the dwindling oil deposits, in a "race of the manmade catastrophes" scenario.

We can either wake up and experience something that looks a lot like heaven on Earth, or we can experience a global catastrophe that might take humanity with it. As we keep on this trajectory, any middle ground between those divergent futures becomes less likely. The "solutions" put forth by Peak Oilers and environmentalists are based on austerity and a "vision" that has driven people to commit suicide. Even "visionaries" like that Venus Project guy blew a gasket in Brian's home when Brian mentioned FE. As Fuller noted, scarcity and failure are deeply baked into the human animal, and overcoming that, along with our egocentric ways that rarely see past our immediate self-interest, will be the acid test of our sentience. As Michael said, ensouled species at the stage we are at today do not make it a third of the time, as they destroy themselves via environmental destruction or warfare, so overcoming scarcity may be a pretty universal theme. FE can do it, and nothing else can.

So, what will we choose?

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th November 2014 at 18:22.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (20th November 2014), Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), JRS (21st November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Nine (21st November 2014)

13. Link to Post #4267
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been asked if my editorial changes to my big essay are significant, and the answer is no. I am only making style, grammar, and typo changes. Also, I have approached the essay like a reader, and just a few minutes ago, I pulled some books from my library that I referred to in the essay's footnotes, to make sure that I got my facts right. So far, so good.

I have not made any content changes to the big essay in over a month, and at this time, unless I find mistake or am informed of any, I am not planning to make content changes for years. Version 2.0 is a ways out, if I ever do it.

I had some rather pronounced pressures on me as I wrote that essay, and I really had to resist cutting the process short and kind of making it a sloppy effort. I knew that I would not write anything like it again in this lifetime, and I was not going to compromise. I was able to finish the essay on my own terms, and have to say that I am happy with how it turned out. I am also very happy that I also had the time to revise the other essays on my site and align them with my big essay. My site is kind of an integrated whole today, at least as integrated as such vast subject matter can be, especially with a one-man show doing it. If I died tomorrow, I would not be disappointed with the writings I would leave behind. I plan to stay involved to build that choir, but I am really hoping that that will be the fun part.

For the record, in the past few days, I revised my "life on Earth" chapters before humans arrived on the scene, from the Cryogenian Ice Age to the Age of Mammals. I have not updated the .pdf versions for my changes, and if people compared a .pdf chapter to an HTML one, they would hardly notice the differences.

Although it can be a wild ride for me to read my work, it has also been fun. I wrote that essay from a sense of joy and wonder, which is what I hope to impart to the readers. Most of my site's writings reflected in the 2002 version, which still comprises the bulk of my site, were often very emotionally trying to read, but my big essay is not that way (At least the pre-human chapters! ). So, I can see myself going back and editing the early and late chapters again, if I can find the time (I hope to resume my career soon).

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th November 2014 at 21:37.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (20th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (20th November 2014), Nine (21st November 2014)

15. Link to Post #4268
    Thanks

Hi:

I have stated it before and will do it again, I will take all feedback on my big essay, and even my site, but am really focusing on getting that big essay as good as I can get it. At this time, typos and errors of grammar or fact are what I am most interested in receiving. Any Avalonian is welcome to PM me with any.

I have been at this since 1990, and have developed a pretty thick skin relating to my writings. I doubt that I can get offended. The only thing that ever offended me was when I was attacked while my motivation was called into question, but it has been many years since I have really felt that way, as I realized that whenever I was attacked in that way, the attackers were simply projecting their internal dysfunction onto me. Those with crime in their hearts see criminals everywhere, and most people cannot even distinguish the psychopaths from the saints. I learned that one the hard way during my years with Dennis.

As far as my big essay and getting it accurate goes, I have heard from world authorities on the pre-human parts of my essay, and all I have received is praise, so I doubt that I screwed up that part too badly. When I get that praise, my first response is to ask for feedback on any errors that I made.

On the human chapters, I have yet to hear from historians, economists, scientists, and others with expert opinions, and we will see how it goes, but my interactions with them over the years leads me to believe that I will have similar reactions from them.

I really have not gone out on a limb much in my essay. My pre-human parts of the essay reflect the state-of-the-art orthodox science, and I have not seen Godzilla meddle in those areas, as the truth regarding the demise of the dinosaurs has no immediate effect on Godzilla's empire. I have kind of gone out on a limb with Wrangham's cooking hypothesis and the collapse of civilizations, but not much. Wrangham's is the most speculative, but at this time, I find key parts of it very persuasive, and evidence keeps coming to light that rolls back the date of controlling fire, and I consider it very likely that the control of fire was accomplished only once, and then the practice spread to all human species.

Civilizations collapsing because they ran out of energy is actually the leading scientific consensus today, and today's often-bitter arguments are over what the role of environmental collapse was, but all leading hypotheses are variations of running out of energy, particularly food and wood. Everything else really is noise. Basically, the big investment in a civilization's infrastructure would only be abandoned if there was no longer enough energy to run its moving parts. Abandoning a civilization was really a simple economic decision, usually triggered by hunger.

I am pretty ardent about the megafauna extinctions, but my position is only a little more incautious than mainstream science's position today. There is still some debate on the South American extinctions, but I would bet the farm that it will be shown that humans were entirely responsible, just like the invasion of North American mammals was entirely responsible for what happened in South America three million years ago.

My Epochal Event framework is not entirely my invention, but I have taken it further than anybody else has, and my emphasis on the energy event precipitating the cognitive and social changes is new, as far as know, and my FE aspect is original. So, I can see scientists and academics challenging that framework (if they do not get stuck in Level 3), and I would welcome the challenge.

As I have been putting up some fictional Q&As lately (with more likely to come ), I am giving a hint of what I hope that my essay spurs, which is a wide-ranging, comprehensive, and ultimately deep conversation on those issues, which will eventually result in singing ( ). The touchstone of conversation will be that big essay, but there are literally thousands of different subjects that can be discussed in the context of that essay, and I look forward to having those conversations.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th November 2014 at 22:48.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Chris Gilbert (21st November 2014), Joseph McAree (21st November 2014), JRS (21st November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (21st November 2014), Nine (21st November 2014)

17. Link to Post #4269
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dearest Wade...

Posts 4266 and 4267 and of course 4268 simply blew my mind...as it were....

However it is about a life process.

And so you would say that to obsess over that great figure "Godzilla" is quite a waste of time.....

I would think so...

With the current man made process one would think time is not in our hands....and so procreation and energy and survival are all connected....to a life process....

And so if one was so lucky to live long enough to procreate one would indeed worry about his children....

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 21st November 2014 at 08:04.

18. Link to Post #4270
    Thanks

Wade,

I went out today in the upper mid west snow belt area engulfed in the polar vortex....

I was upon a bicycle riding in the woods upon a groomed trail....within nature and feeling good....

Many Americans would say that nature is being out doors.....most Americans rarely go out doors....

And so I came in from out doors to read these posts from our Dearest Wade....and am so very sane or somewhat sane.....and mostly crazed....

Mostly crazed says good nite....

Nine

19. Link to Post #4271
    Thanks

Hi:

I decided to take a pass through the big essay's early chapters. There is always something to refine a little. Again, not much that a reader would notice, and no content changes, although I still keep referring to works in the notes, to make sure I got it right.

Current events in the USA helped spur this post. One of the USA's most beloved and "wholesome" entertainers is being accused by multiple women, a few pretty prominent, of drugging and raping them. I have not followed it real closely, but I would bet that, similar to all of Tiger Woods's women, including his extramarital transgressions, that the women will almost all be white, if not exclusively, which reflects one of the grim legacies of slavery in the USA. We have the recent spectacle of NFL players beating their children and wives, hardly a month goes by without another school or workplace massacre (one took place not far from my home recently), all while we kill off millions of people in Hydrocarbon Country and our economy teeters on the brink of collapse while the stock markets hit all-time highs. Crazy, crazy times.

There is plenty to comment about, but I want to draw attention to the idea that if FE made its appearance, all of that craziness would probably quickly disappear. The youth will "get it" sooner than adults will, as the younger ones are not as trapped in their paradigm, but the end of scarcity will impact those older ones, too.

As I write about regularly, with FE will come many radical changes, and the social changes will seem the most dramatic to many people. The nuclear family will likely vanish and be replaced with something far healthier. No parents will abuse their children, and no woman will conceive unless she wants to. Rape and all forms of sexual coercion will go the way of slavery. Race and cities will largely disappear, and many changes will happen to human societies that are currently hard to even imagine. I have spent nearly the past 30 years imagining the changes, and I happily admit that I have only scratched the surface with my writings.

Those who argue that it is human "nature" for men to murder, rape, and plunder only need to see the example that bonobos have set to realize how delusional that view is. Women can step up and help end those practices, but they won't do it, or even really think of it much, until the means for abundance and radically different social organization are delivered, as it has been for every Epochal Event.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st November 2014 at 20:11.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (21st November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (21st November 2014), Limor Wolf (21st November 2014), Nine (21st November 2014)

21. Link to Post #4272
    Thanks

Hi:

I guess the only reasons why I am writing this post is because I live in history's richest and most powerful nation (although probably not for long, one way or another). In 2000, when Bush was "elected," I was sent the attached picture, which I edited for family audiences. Part of me was happy that Bush was elected, as I thought that it might wake up the USA to how far and fast we were falling – they could have put a chimp in the Oval Office and it would have been an improvement – but even the nightmare of the Bush years failed to make a dent in American delusions.

I just saw an article on Obama's immigration plan, and the headliners were Hillary and Jeb, weighing in with their reactions, and it hit me. A few years ago, I thought that it would be just one more macabre joke, but it really looks like it is going to happen: the 2016 presidential election will be Hillary versus Jeb. That is surreal. I have given up on any of it waking up Americans in the slightest, but the rest of the world should see what a fetid toilet bowl the American retail political system is circling.

Was it even this bad with Roman Emperors or European royalty? The Rockefellers own the Bushes, and Clinton, Carter, and Obama all had David Rockefeller to thank for becoming president. Nelson Rockefeller came within a bullet or two from becoming an American president who was never on a ballot, the Dulles brothers were Rockefeller assets, etc., etc.

Amazing times, and if the world was not heading toward the cliff at warp speed, I might say, "I used to be disgusted, but now I am just amused."

Best,

Wade
    Attached Images  

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Christine (22nd November 2014), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2014), Krist (23rd November 2014), kudzy (22nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (22nd November 2014), Nine (22nd November 2014)

23. Link to Post #4273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Wade, the kind of surreality you describe is happening all around. And The People are waking up on a daily basis. In my "liberated" country many folks express their view of demmocracy being an illusion in Poland. Last weekend we had municipal governments elections countrywide. Votes were counted by poorly designed software. Word is it was used on elections day for the first time. Buggy and untested. People reported their votes where not counted and th people they voted for assigned not a single vote. But according to "authorities", all is well and protestors are being arrested for occupying administrative building. Mean while TV is serving mind dumbing pulp fiction. I had an occasion to taste it while waiting in the car wash lobby. It was so disgusting i choose to wait outside In the chill of the evening....
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (22nd November 2014), Nine (22nd November 2014)

25. Link to Post #4274
    Thanks

Wade,

While reading your great essay I came across this gem of an article. Let me explain...I got to your charts on human history and I just had to click on your link to the "Zero Point Field" and of course that led me to the link you provided to a student of Mr. Fullers and what he did with his life.

I am well aware of the truth about America from Zinn to Chomski and Mr. Lampe......

When one discovers the truth about America and since I am an American it was a brutal awakening since everything told one is a lie and a big one at that....

One must have a period of reflection and that will be an examination of grief over a tremendous loss....for it is a tremendous loss to discover that America is not how she was billed and once through such a process ....that is if you are an American...one becomes free!!

And so...at least for me when I read Wade's words it is a process directed at the truth....

So, looked at in this way one can digest Wade's massive article on the American Empire and come out mostly unscathed....and your massive article on the state of world affairs and the environment.

Only a highly subjective opinion based on my own experience...

http://projectearth.com/founder-essa...tunfortunately

thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 22nd November 2014 at 08:54.

26. Link to Post #4275
    Thanks

Hi All:

Hi Robert, yes, it is surreal all over, and more are waking up. Will it be enough, fast enough, to avoid the abyss? I am trying to find out, but a person will have to be well on their way in order to digest my work. Nine, a self-admitted "retard" is digesting my American Empire information without blowing a fuse. My work is not really very intellectually demanding, but it just challenges all of those false beliefs that we are indoctrinated with, and it can really become mind-numbing in the USA, when the lies come at us from all directions, 24/7.

Hi Nine:

When Dennis discovered that American nationalism was a lie that he was fed from his cradle, he nearly killed himself, but it was the beginning of his awakening. Nobody initially likes to hear that they have been embracing lies for their entire lives, but it is the process of becoming truly free and sentient. My work makes the case that those lies permeate most aspects of our existences, from the "news," to history, to medicine, and yes, to the energy paradigm. That article that you link to, of Adam's adventures, is another odyssey in the "Land of the Free." When Adam discovered his father's journals, which described his efforts of working with captured ET technology and reverse-engineering it, which is why his father was killed by the federal government, he nearly killed himself, and at that moment, his awakening began. This is a common theme with my fellow travelers. When Ralph McGehee finally figured out what the CIA was all about (or not all about), he also nearly killed himself, but it began his awakening. My awakening moment was on the witness stand, and instead of wanting to kill myself, I saw myself killing some "public servants." What a brutal way to wake up, and I have written that the depths that people went when awakening appears to be proportional to how much they awoke. I am not saying that I recommend that way, but it sure wakes you up.

This is good place to segue to a semi-fictional Q&A relating to my big essay. I was PM-ed a question, and I will turn it into a Q&A.

Q: Hi Wade. Could you discuss that inductive reasoning that scientists use to develop their hypotheses? It seems a lot like inventing to me, in which intuition is also used.

A: Great subject. Yes, inductive logic and intuition are closely related, and many argue that intuition uses inductive logic. Einstein's solution to relativity came to him in a dream, and after that, it was just working out the details. What happened in that dream could be called intuition, but it can also be called inductive logic, and scientists have called it the Creative Moment. Heisenberg developed quantum theory in a fevered weekend, and my mentor's engine design came to him in a flash, and all he had to do was go home and sketch it for half an hour. That engine's greatest champion, a rocket scientist who helped save the American space program, told my mentor that it should have taken a team of engineers a career to come up with what came to him in a flash.

I had a more mundane version of that, home from work with a fever, in an altered state, when I saw the vision that could get every truck driver home every night. I had been groping toward the paradigm that dominates my work for 30 years when I read Fuller's work, and then it all clicked into place. While the Epochal Event idea and others in my big essay were developed since then, it was really only a refinement of the paradigm, not a radical shift. My radicalizing moment came on a witness stand.

I have seen that big "aha" moment happen for many of my fellow travelers, and it often had mystical clothing, such as Mark's Kundalini experience that awoke him and allowed him to make that FE prototype in the basement of a nuclear lab. As with all who went very far, we had far more than one awakening moment, and Mark's second one began the day after he invented the FE prototype. My first awakening experience was doing remote viewing exercises, and Brian O awoke doing the same exercise. But those experiences were just the beginnings of our odysseys.

So, those big breakthrough moments were all similar. You could say that Dennis's awakening moment in that bank lobby was when Dennis got some new data points that falsified his belief system. You could even say that it was inductive logic that brought him to a new view (or could be argued was deductive logic that falsified his nationalistic indoctrination, but what came right behind it can be argued to be inductive logic). It was immediately followed by a voice in his head, which prevented him from killing himself. So, inductive logic and "intuition" were very closely aligned.

Herschel's proposal, which Darwin fiercely embraced and led to his theory of evolution, can seem like sterile logic, but anybody who has used that inductive logic to derive a hypothesis will tell you of that "aha" moment when the Creative Moment came. Then, it all looked different and possessed an order previously invisible. That is how paradigm shifts happen.

What is brilliant about Herschel's proposal is that it begins with some evidence about the physical universe (a "fact" that everybody can agree on), maybe new evidence, and maybe old evidence that has been wrestled with for many years, as to its meaning. For scientific hypotheses, it is the sum total of all evidence for a particular phenomenon. Then the scientist thinks long and hard about the evidence and what it might mean, and through inductive logic arrives at a hypothesis. Scientists actually pride themselves on coming up with multiple hypotheses to explain the evidence, which is partly why hypotheses proliferate on scientific topics. New hypotheses are never born via committee, but usually in the mind of one person.

I present some examples in my big essay (1, 2) of hypothesis proliferation, to show how the scientific process operates today. That process is crucial to the progress of science, and the ideal is getting a bunch of hypotheses on the table, and only then can testing, by using new evidence and deductive logic, evaluate the hypotheses. Those bright ideas are tested in the crucible of evidence and deductive logic.

The challenge is for scientists to not get too attached to their hypotheses, but when careers, grants, and Nobel Prizes can ride on the outcome, the ideal of the scientific method is rarely achieved, and when scientific investigation runs into vested interests, then scientific objectivity goes flying out the window and reality is either covered up or inverted, like it is for FE.

The challenge for scientists is just like it was for Dennis, which is realizing the lies they were fed, to control them. Because personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, in a world of scarcity and fear, few are willing or able to jettison their indoctrination, and that is why nearly all scientists and the "smart" become Level 3s, as they defend the paradigm that feeds them as irrationally as any flag-waving American defends the fairy tales of American nationalism, or a Bible-thumper defends the literal truth of the Bible. You may have to see it to believe it, that the "smart" can be so naïve and irrational. Their ego-defense mechanisms are only more sophisticated.

While imagination is vital (Einstein said that it was more important than knowledge) science's virtue is taking the product of the imagination (the Creative Moment, using intuition and inductive logic) and subjecting it to the rigors of physical testing and deductive logic.

Also, what scientists do not like hearing is that only one-to-two percent of scientists have much creative insight, and the rest are plodders. I am an artisan soul, as was Mr. Mentor and Einstein. Artisans make for great generalists, as they operate on several different wavelengths at once, and they then bring them together into something new, which reflects the positive pole of an artisan, which is creation, and the positive pole can only be tapped through love. This is another reason why I say that FE and love are joined at the hip.

Again, that is a great topic that I could go on with for days. I added these sentences to my big essay, to clarify the relationship between specialists, generalists, inventors, and the Creative Moment.

"New hypotheses often come from generalists and their inductive reasoning, and the best of them usually have some flash of insight that leads them to their breakthroughs, which is called intuition or the Creative Moment. I found that it is a close cousin to psychic ability, if not the same thing."

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd November 2014 at 17:20.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (23rd November 2014), Leena (22nd November 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd November 2014), Nine (22nd November 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd November 2014)

28. Link to Post #4276
    Thanks

Hi:

I just finished the process of editing my big essay's first half, up to here. Again, the changes are subtle, and the content did not change. Other than that clarifying couple of sentences that I reproduced in my prior post, there were no other changes of substance, but just typo hunting and style and grammar changes. I'll get around to doing it to the essay's last half one day, but am I no rush, and do not plan any content changes.

Best,

Wade

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd November 2014)

30. Link to Post #4277
    Thanks

Hi:

I wanted to revisit that "end of the nuclear family" post. In order to begin to understand, people will have to go paradigm-deep, and I do not expect anybody outside of the choir or its intended audience to really understand, just like few can really comprehend the end of cities. I have seen the immediate reaction to the end of cities as thinking that humanity will turn into a bunch of isolated hillbillies. That will be the furthest thing from what will happen. Anybody will easily be able to communicate with anybody on Earth, and traveling across Earth will be easier than traveling across one of today's cities. People will interact socially because they want to, not because they are crammed cheek-by-jowl in cities in order to survive.

The end of the nuclear family will not mean the end of intimacy, neglected children, and the like. All such notions are projections of today's mentality onto humanity's next Epochal Phase. Humanity's primary social unit may still be mothers and their children, but in a world of abundance, nobody's needs are not met. In a world of abundance, humanity has a chance to become a truly sentient species, and the welfare of every human, and all life on Earth, will be humanity's collective concern. The egocentric pursuits of today's humanity will become obsolete, and a more soul-centric orientation will take shape.

What we see today's trust-fund kids do is not what people in a world of abundance will do. They are oblivious silver-spooners who indulge their egos. Everybody will know the rudiments of how the world works, the "workday" will be an hour long or so, and everybody on Earth will have a standard of living that makes Bill Gates seem a pauper, and "freeloading" will be seen as what infants do, and if some people cannot get with it, they will be seen as sick people and helped, not punished with "tough love," etc.

Again, people cannot look at their world today and project what they see onto the FE situation. That would be like that 1500s English peasant predicting how the Industrial Revolution would turn out. That peasant could not even imagine the end of slavery as institution.

But, when you begin to really wrap your head around what FE and abundance can mean, then a radically different world comes into view. If we turn the corner, that Roads world can begin to come into view. But it will not begin to come into view before then, particularly for the masses.

On a different note, I mentioned the scientists who avidly read my big essay and praise it, but what is more important to me has been hearing from non-scientists who have informed me that my big essay is really not all that hard to understand, especially the gist of it. That was my intention, and it seems to be having its intended effect for those who are doing the work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd November 2014 at 02:40.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2014), JRS (24th November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (23rd November 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd November 2014), Nine (23rd November 2014)

32. Link to Post #4278
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning I was reminded again of the mountain of chaff on the fringes, and why what I am doing is something different. If I had to summarize what I keep seeing over and over, the problems that I see on the fringes are:

• Lack of integrity;
    • Lack of experience;
    • Lack of discernment.

The integrity aspect is by far the most important. In a world of scarcity, personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity, which I learned the hard way. If that integrity is not there, the rest does not matter. There are many ways to fail the integrity test, and on the FE front, I have seen so many ways that people crash and burn, and it almost always had to do with self-seeking of one kind or another, which is primarily why all FE efforts have failed. Inventors almost invariably try to get rich and famous, think that they are the Messiah, and so forth, trying to be heroes. Dennis's efforts are the only that I am aware of that actually brought disruptive energy technology to market, and that is where the steep learning curve begins. Almost no other fringe stuff ever reaches the level of importance where such issues are faced.

I have yet to see anybody else in the FE field really engage the lessons of Dennis's journey and try to learn from them. Instead, they all have some level of denial of the reality on the ground (Godzilla is far from the deadliest threat – the biggest threats come from you and your "allies" – you only get to meet Godzilla's minions if you survive your own foibles, your "allies," and the lower level predators long enough so that you "graduate" to becoming a problem for Godzilla to solve), or they uncritically repeat establishment disinformation about Dennis, or they make up the lies themselves and their pals in the field repeat the disinformation ad infinitum. As I recently said about American retail politics, "I used to be disgusted, but now I am just amused." That is pretty much my attitude today regarding the FE field and the peanut gallery that discusses it, and is why I do not want to have anything to do with the field today. The two people that I respected the most in the field – Dennis and Brian – were both run out of their home nation, AKA The Land of the Free. I have data points from other fellow travelers, such as Mark, Adam, Greer, and some others, but it is not very many. Most such fellow travelers, if they survived the experience, are out of the field today, sitting in their rocking chairs, and I don't blame them.

The good stuff in the disruptive energy technology field is always suppressed and/or sequestered, so what spectators see in the field today is almost all the chaff after the wheat was removed. But I constantly see FE newbies promoting this or that inventor-of-the-hour (and even veterans do this, I am sorry to say, as they cheer on the latest fool who tries to take on the killer bunny), as if they are cheering at a horserace. A great deal of "insider" revelations is disinformation, either purveyed as part of their jobs, they were unwittingly fed the disinfo, or they were attention seekers who pose as insiders. Most like me take insider revelations with a grain of salt.

That lack of integrity manifests in many ways, and this morning I was reminded about how disinformation among the FE field's spectators keep circulating ad infinitum, similar to how hoaxed moon landings "evidence" will circulate forever, and become another "Flat Earth" society one day. That situation largely stems from a lack of integrity and discernment. If Brian had ever done the work, he would have ceased his moon landings "skepticism," and would have not allowed himself to get sucked into that controversy. On FE, 13 years after it was written, this libel piece is alive and well, and I was reminded of it again this morning. The writer and promoters of that libel piece have been contacted by me and others repeatedly over the years, and my message is to either substantiate the claims against Dennis or retract them, and they always have given me and others the finger, which means that they spectacularly failed the integrity test, but I constantly see them promoted as wise voices in the field. Again, that is a failure of integrity and discernment, on both their part and by those who promote them.

I also have encountered stunning levels of naïveté and lack of discernment in the FE field, such as welcoming people such as Mr. Skeptic into their midst. And just as how my warnings about Mr. Texas fell on deaf ears, those "friends" of Mr. Skeptic never got it. That stuff gets shoved in my face all the time, as newbies troll the chaff out there and ask me about it, as they try to find short-cuts to understanding, so they do not have to do the hard work. There is no substitute for hard work. As the great Chomsky said, if people want to learn anything, they have to do the work. Doing the work of digesting my big essay is around 0.1% of the effort that it took to survive my journey and do the work that resulted in that essay, but those doing that work are whom I am interested in interacting with. Looking for those needles…

The subject matter of my big essay is what I am interested in discussing, I set up a forum to do just that, and one day, when enough people have done the work and are courageous enough to be real people on the global stage, then the choir will begin to be built, and I have "budgeted" the rest of my life's "spare" time to building that choir, and we will see what kind of dent it will make.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd November 2014 at 15:38.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (23rd November 2014), kudzy (23rd November 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd November 2014), Nine (23rd November 2014)

34. Link to Post #4279
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I went off on a bit of a tangent , as the health of our Earth is at stake , on another thread today ... It belongs here IMO , Earth , the climate , the environment , etc , will heal when Earth mankind changes the way we think ... same thoughts=same results ... bad storms always hit the same areas every year ... most don't make the connection ... Thoughts/thinking patterns are just like waves in an ocean... they can be soothing or knock you over ... thoughts/thinking patterns go out into the cosmos and effect every living thing ... A severe storm hits an area , a week or a month later it hits again , the people there are thinking the same way ... changing the way you think will influence the weather you get , and in turn will influence the way Earth responds to the lifeforms walking on her ... Without a planet , EVERYTHING else is noise ... without living in balance , and thinking correctly as a whole , everything done is for not ... Plant two of the same plants , talk to one and show it love , ignore the other , and see which is Healthy and grows/evolves , and which withers and dies/does not evolve ... natures lesson in the thought patterns of human beings toward living things ... SUMMARY - Our Earth is the way it is because of our collective thought patterns , which are stuck in old ways , as everything else evolves , races towards the future , our thinking patterns remain stuck in old paradigms that have sunk prior civilizations ... Want to heal Earth ??? thoughts/thinking patterns is the key ... thought=idea=action=reaction=results - reaping what you sow -growing what is planted - the law of cause and effect ... it is said neutral positive thinking is THE way ... it's up to the individual to work through it , at their own pace , on their own terms , in their own way ... I want to change the world for the better , the road she is on , if we don't change , history will repeat without a change for the better ... at our current rate , if we don't change our thinking patterns, we have 661 more years until we get it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Nine (25th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #4280
    Thanks

Hi:

OK, anecdote time. I am not some kind of deeply connected insider, nor do I know any, nor do I really want to know any. When so-called insiders show up to enlighten you, more likely than not, you are being led down the path. Dennis, Brian, myself, and various fellow travelers were not on the inside. We all got to experience inside stuff, but because the inside came to us, not because we sought it out. You don't find Godzilla, he finds you.

What made many of the Disclosure Project witnesses impressive are those who saw what they were not supposed to see, told to keep quiet, but could not do so, because of their conscience. There was a lot of effort to keep out pretenders and disinfo people, so a lot of that Disclosure Project testimony is pretty credible, and I have had enough experiences (as well as what my closest fellow travelers have experienced) to know that the stuff is real.

That Lovekin guy who told about what Eisenhower knew is a case of somebody on the inside who heard stuff that you don't hear unless you are around the president, etc. That brings me to an anecdote.

That co-worker who worked at the Justice Department, and who investigated the death threat made by an American automobile company, died a few years ago. I will never reveal his name publicly, but in his obituary, it mentioned that when he was in the Air Force, he was a courier for the American president. I am sure that he could have told me many other tales, but his Justice Department story was plenty for me. If you work at the Justice Department and see what my co-worker did, if you want to keep your career going, you keep your head down and shut up. If you want your career over, and soon, you can go try to blow the whistle, if you survive the experience.

It takes a very special kind of person to do what Ralph McGehee did, for instance. His life was made a living hell for speaking out, in The Land of the Free, and I had no problem with my Justice Department friend keeping his head down and quiet, to help enlighten me many years later. The only reason that he told me was that after five years of working at my job, I stepped down and my protégé took over, and I was in a part-time role (and the people in the office remarked on how I seemed happier than ever, with a smile on my face ). I worked a few months in that part-time position before I went to work for Dennis again, and nearly went to prison for my trouble.

I never tell my bosses in corporate America about my "other life," and it was no different at that company. That co-worker was a professional specialist at the holding company's headquarters, and we worked closely together for five years, had a lot of mutual respect, and he came by our office one day, soon after I stepped down. He came into my office to chat, wish me well, and the like. It was then that I said that I had another life, playing FE revolutionary. That was when he said, "OK, I have one to tell you." That was when he told me about that case when he worked for the Justice Department. That is not the only time when I confided to co-workers about my FE days and they responded with, "Let me tell you one," as they related an organized suppression anecdote in the energy field. That just comes with the territory. But at the office, we keep our heads down, shut up, and do our jobs. We knew that if we began to tell the office about any of it, it would jeopardize our careers. Call us chicken.

Those are the kinds of data points that have informed my view of the situation. Another was hearing Tom Bearden explain how organized suppression works, to realize that I had witnessed and experienced most of the dynamics that he spoke of, and only a decade later did I realize that the same kind of sting operation that almost got him also almost got us. Many people dismiss Tom, his work, and revelations, but when I realized that we were almost taken out by the same kind of sting operation, I gained a lot more respect for him. I am not saying that I buy everything that Tom says, but we had Sparky Sweet and others in common, and Tom's reporting of events has a lot of credibility with me. Similarly, Greer, Adam, and I have people in common, and what they report as their experiences, I believe. There are not many fellow travelers that I will credit their experiences and insights pretty much as they gave them, but those are some of them.

But what my fellow travelers generally had in common was that they were not seeking out "strange" experiences, but just doing their jobs or trying to make a dent, and then they were treated to their bizarre, often harrowing, experiences and almost never as "insiders," but just those who kind of stumbled into what they saw or had it inflicted on them. If they ever made a movie out of Dennis's life's story, nobody would believe it, but I was there for the darkest chapters, and Dennis renders them conservatively in his books. Those experiences just come with the territory of trying to make a dent, or being in the "right" place at the right time, to investigate the death threat that an automobile company made to an inventor.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st December 2014 at 16:35.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), Hughe (23rd November 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd November 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (23rd November 2014), Limor Wolf (24th November 2014), Nine (25th November 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 535 FirstFirst 1 114 164 204 214 224 264 314 535 LastLast