Results 7,881 to 7,884 of 7884

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7881
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,312 times in 5,114 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Krishna:

You asked about your learning curve. Well, in short, reading is not enough. I began a thread on the journey to knowledge, and you really can’t get there by reading. As I have written many times, if I did not have my adventures, especially those with Dennis, I would not have had much worth saying. People have had to already been awakened in some way for my work to begin to make sense to them. Otherwise, they are trapped in their conditioning, and it all hinges on the heart, not the head.

As I look back at my journey, when my family went health nut when I was twelve, and my father accomplished something that was considered “impossible” at the time, that was the beginning of my awakening, but 1974 was my big awakening year, when I had my cultural and mystical awakenings, and when I first got my energy dreams. Three years later, a voice in my head radically changed my studies from science to business, and my journey toward free energy began in earnest, although I sure could not have told you how at the time. Heck, the idea of free energy was alien to me, until after I met Dennis. Eight years of idealism and disillusionment later, I asked for the voice a second time, and it led me right into Dennis’s company. There is no way that I can recommend that as a practical path to anybody.

All that happened before I met Dennis was only a prelude, and my learning curve really began when I was in Seattle with Dennis. It steepened dramatically when I became his partner, and what happened in Ventura I only survived because of my youth and Boy Scout nature. Otherwise, I would have crashed and burned, like I watched so many others do. I have watched people crash and burn who have merely brushed up against my work. If you had told me what lied ahead of me when that voice told me to move to Seattle, or when I drove to Boston or Ventura, I would have never believed you. I had to live through it, and I still look back at my journey and marvel that it happened that way, sometimes wondering if it really did. If I have a hard time believing my journey, how hard is it for John Q. Public to? I sympathize with Americans whose heads explode after reading this section of my site. Those people are not ready for my work, and I intentionally drive them away. Hardly anybody on Earth is ready for my work, and that is OK. They will begin to understand when they can experience the Fifth Epoch, and not before. It took me many years to really understand that.

Many times in my journey I have encountered what I will call free energy enthusiasts. They usually have some kind of technical job, often in a big corporation, and they encounter my work. They have come to me from different directions, but an Art-Bell-ish fascination with the fringes is common enough, and those enthusiasts had already heard of free energy before they encountered my work. Most of what is on Coast to Coast is chaff. For every kernel of wheat on the fringes, there is a mountain of chaff (such as Velikovsky’s work). But the fringes are also where the real stuff is, the paradigm-busting stuff, the Epochal stuff, because orthodoxy has relegated it to the fringes, and efforts like ours, which also included my days with Brian, is on the fringes.

When I encounter free energy enthusiasts, they often remind me of how I might have turned out if I had not met Dennis. In word, they are naïve. Naïveté is no crime, and my fellow travelers all began there, but we all lost our naïveté honestly, if we survived the experience. I don’t recommend that people lose their naïveté on the high road to free energy. That is a life-risking path.

When you tried to crunch numbers on those customer reports, or when you write on how you can’t quite believe in free energy, I get glimpses of how far you have to go. Developing a comprehensive perspective is not easy. I groped toward it for many years, until I encountered Uncle Bucky and the lightbulb finally went on. Again, where you are today is an example of a key aspect of the free energy conundrum. It is far from an easy hump to get over, but I’ll give you some homework that might help, and here goes:
    • Have a mystical awakening;
    • Go watch UFOs fly over;
    • Go vegan (if you have not already – many Indians are vegetarians);
    • Explore efforts in disruptive technologies, beyond reading about them (but carefully).

Some areas that I recommend staying away from are:

You have already done some of that list, and might have a little experience of my list of recommendations. I could write for many days on these issues, but there is nothing like being there. That is when the learning curve steepens insanely, so much so that you realize that if you have not been there, it is really hard to relate to. Experience is where knowledge comes from. That is why Adam allowed Mark to approach him, as Mark had already been through that meat grinder a little. I have been invited to hang out with Adam, but he is too hot for me. The bullet would miss him and hit me. Even being around Dennis much gets too warm for me anymore. My wife dreads it when I see Dennis. Getting too close to the Sun is hazardous for one’s health.

But mystical awakenings or watching UFOs fly over have their pitfalls too, and people will discover what they are when they go do it. Lots of mystical and UFO/ET chaff, even fraudulent chaff. The same goes for disruptive technologies, and the free energy field is in arrested development, so much so that I don’t recommend getting involved with it. Studying a little free energy theory is a good thing, but there are also many rabbit holes that can swallow you. There are many alternative physics models out there, with varying levels of validity (as if any of us can put them to the test). Sparky’s gizmo worked, so his paper can be worthwhile to study.

The Silva class is a shadow of its former self, and I can’t really recommend it. I have heard good things about The Monroe Institute, and maybe that is the way to go, but you can just develop a meditation practice, and that might be enough (and you are from India, of all places ), but I think that I can confidently say that without the Silva course, I might have never had my mystical awakening, and the rest probably would not have happened.

I have heard that with Greer’s courses, you can go out and film UFOs, as military planes pursue them. I plan to rewrite my James Gilliland essay soon. I visited The Ranch with a student in 2015, and will have a lot to say about the experience of being there. There is likely some chaff there, too (and a great deal of meat), and as with all areas like this, discernment is essential. On disruptive energy technologies, your interest in Dennis’s heat pump is a good way to stick your toe into the water. Nobody pursuing those technologies is doing it disruptively today. What Dennis did in Seattle, or what we attempted in Boston, Ventura, and New Jersey, was disruptive, but in Seattle, Dennis was not trying to be disruptive; he naïvely believed the full-page electric company ads. What those extant heat pump companies are doing is probably harmless enough that it does not attract any organized suppression, and anybody poking into it can probably learn about their many challenges without risking their lives.

In short, if you go get a mystical awakening, watch UFOs fly over, explore some disruptive technologies (visit Portugal, talk with the company, its customers, see installations, collect data, crunch some numbers ), you will begin to close some of those gaps that all the book-learning in the world will never teach you. My students need to get over the hump of the Level 3 objections and “skepticism”, and come as close as they can to understanding that free energy technology already exists on the planet, developed to a commercial level, without getting the kind of show that my friend did. I had already closed all of those gaps that I refer to, due to my adventures, so that what my friend described to me was no surprise at all (and I had heard of Sparky years previously), and when I told Brian, he nearly yawned and was actually more interested in my CIA-contract-agent relative than my friend’s show. You hang out with Greer for a while, and you will hear stories exactly like what my friend described to me, and I heard it before I ever heard of Greer.

Again, getting to a choir level is not easy, and you are definitely one of my best students. What you do on my Avalon thread is close to the ideal of what I am looking for. You are doing the work. As always, your heart was in the right place, which is what launched you on your journey. You are doing fine. Just moving from a Third Epoch to Fourth Epoch society in one lifetime is big stuff.

As I have written, I have been told by people who would know that my practical vision of the Fifth Epoch is like nothing else on Earth, I have been developing it for more than 30 years, and I know that I am only scratching the surface. I know that if I live to see the Fifth Epoch arrive, the learning experience will only begin, and that comforts me, to know how much is ahead of me. I look at my world today, even living in the Bill Gates Bubble, and I regularly think, “And they call it civilization.” The Fourth Epoch will seem as primitive as living in a cave, compared to the Fifth Epoch, when humanity builds a Type 1 civilization. Our journey is only beginning, which is good news to me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th December 2018 at 19:30.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Melinda (17th December 2018), Reinhard (Today), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #7882
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    So, if I understand your point, what you call education enables peasants to partake of Fourth Epoch benefits (sanitation, hygiene)? An educated peasantry will know what to do, or demand it? Please describe just how education helps. I have heard that the influence of industrial nations has been reducing those birth rates, as peasant women have decided that there is more to life than being baby factories, when they see how women in industrial nations live. Is that the effect of education? Again, I understand how cheap it is for basic Fourth Epoch benefits to get imported into Third Epoch societies, and literacy (education) makes some sense for that. How is education the critical missing piece to begin the march of the demographic transition for peasant nations?

Again, raising life expectancy in Third Epoch nations, largely be reducing infant mortality, is cheaply done. Some of the Fourth Epoch’s benefits are easy to reproduce in Third Epoch societies.
    When you say cheap I read it as cheap in terms of energy, other people would say cheap in terms of money. That line of thought is mostly incorrect. Educated mothers have lower U5MR than richer mothers. It is the ability to avoid disease and danger for their kids, ability to navigate the public health system etc.. that are crucial. In other words a change of behavior brought about by basic education.
    Regarding sanitation and hygiene they know what to do, their voice also grows and they are less willing to accept status quo, definitely less deferential to alpha males and authority.

Yes women do choose to have fewer kids, all of the women younger than me that I know have 2 or less kids whether or not they work or are wealthy. None of them say I am following USA. This is why India is close to replacement fertility, the state of Andhra Pradesh where I was born in has 1.7 kids per woman. Apart from Hunger and Public Action the following papers have been critical in my understanding of the role of education

Education and Health:Redrawing the Preston Curve
    Global Sustainable Development priorities 500 y after Luther: Sola schola et sanitate the Q&A is interesting too

Also Routes to Low Mortality in Poor Countries

Quote Well, your post is the first that I have heard that low-caste Indians made it to the USA. Any Shudras?
    I was just guessing the numbers, definitely members of the laboring classes have made it to USA. If you see Christian Indians (or their churches) in USA it is likely they have a lower caste background, in India they were known as converted Christians, and some of them were solidly part of middle class and well respected while I was growing up. Some of them were not respected as Sujata Gidla writes in her book Ants Among Elephants: An Untouchable Family and the Making of Modern India

Quote I have yet to hear from anybody who lives in India, or China, at least who identified where they were from.

On Indians having an easier time digesting my work, I’ll give it a big maybe. I’ll agree that Americans are brainwashed, and when I see them fail to understand my work, it comes down to wanting to, and shedding our indoctrination is the hard part. I’ll agree that Indians’ heads would not explode when reading this part of my site, as it does to Americans. However, there is a great deal of American-philia in many poor nations, even with our imperial bludgeoning of the world’s poor nations.
    Your email address is private, and there is a social distance between you and Indians I guess it makes sense that nobody from those countries contacted you. Also a lot of your writings are USA + Europe focused, which they regard as far from their lives and circumstances. As far as america-philia this is standard worship of power, which is universal, not an easy one to overcome but it can be done. When I speak with anyone in India they easily understand that UK is an empire, and I can easily persuade them that USA is one too.

Quote I admit that the way that Dennis, Mr. Professor, and my father escaped the farm was through their intelligence and education, and in the USA, there was someplace to escape to, similar to how you escaped your peasant nation.
    I don't see Mr. Professor, Dennis or your father as escaping the farm, I see it as a broad trend where people migrated towards energy that filtered down via cities and urban centers. Their intelligence had less to do with migration than you suggest.

Quote Do you think that a Third Epoch peasant who begins sniffing the Fourth Epoch will more readily understand the Fifth? I see Dennis stuck in the Third Epoch in ways, with his religious fanaticism, and not even he really understands what the Fifth Epoch means.
    People who are educated can potentially understand the fifth epoch no matter where they are located in the world. The biggest issue I see is the lack of libraries, it is hard to do a deep dive into your material without reading underlying books.
    Reading only your big essay and becoming a choir member is a possibility, but as you know it requires super human dedication. And those people are far and few.

Educated people already live in the Fourth Epoch no matter their material conditions, they have the same outlook and behaviors no matter where they live. All the indicators of modernity can be seen in India, from cohabitation, single parenting, attitudes towards sex, #metoo movements, demographic transition etc.. there is a time lag but it will close

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Yesterday), Melinda (17th December 2018), Wade Frazier (17th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #7883
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,312 times in 5,114 posts

Thanks Krishna:

I’ll read up on your education links, at least those that I can get to. On the low-caste Indians in the USA, thanks. Been reading up a little on them (1, 2, 3, 4). Interesting how Dalits found common cause with American blacks.

Mr. Professor, Dennis, and my father escaped farm life, and did it unlike any of their relatives. If you want to call it migration to cities instead of away from farms, OK, but I grew up around former farmers, including family members (that redneck side), and the smart ones like Mr. Professor, Dennis, and my father took advantage like none of their relatives did and moved out of their state of origin, playing in the bigs (NASA, college professor, whatever you call Dennis’s journey ). I saw it with my father, Dennis wrote about it, and I saw it with Mr. Professor, too, in that when they went home or hung out with their relatives, they remarked on how primitive they could be, almost like animals in ways, and it was easy to see that they were so happy that they escaped the farm. They saw horizons that those who never left could barely imagine.

Joe Bageant’s work, which you have read some of, discussed how the postwar boom allowed a smart kid like him to escape hillbilly life. I have a close friend who did the same thing, and when she returned home to Kentucky, primarily to see her mother, it was generally a painful experience. She was the only one to escape, as the oldest child (as was Dennis, and Mr. Professor and my father were the only/oldest men in their families, which influenced their journeys), and after her mother died, she invited some of her siblings to her palatial home near Bellingham, and for them, it was like they went to Disneyworld.

The American family farm is an endangered species, as Fourth Epoch economics drove them from the farms, but few ever moved too far away, and usually lived in a nearby town and even one of them would live at the family homestead, but not to farm. I twice visited Kansas, where my grandparents were raised, before the Dust Bowl drove them out, and Mr. Professor was raised on a Great Plains farm, and my company today has a factory in Kansas, and I have colleagues there who grew up on farms and work in a factory today. There is a certain “grounding” that I saw in my father, Dennis, and Mr. Professor, which I have attributed to farm life, especially when I hung out with others from the Plains. I have often wondered how much of their character was because of that background. I think that it had a lot to do with it. The Third Epoch was not all bad, but anybody who sniffed the Fourth Epoch’s benefits wanted more.

In my life, with how I have bounced around the USA, in my later years, I have been looking up people from my childhood, seeing what they were up to, and it has kind of been amazing how many never left their home town. Just yesterday, I looked up a childhood friend, whose mother treated me like a second son. I discovered that she died 15 years ago, a few years after our last interaction, and I saw that he has an office in the same building that I was a janitor in, and he got me that job, doing tax accounting. I was amazed.

On India and modernity, I agree that Fourth Epoch practices make their way into Third Epoch nations, especially the ones that are cheaply adopted (literacy, hygiene, sanitation), but India’s energy use per capita is less than 10% of the USA’s. What perks of American life are not going to be had in India, at their level of energy usage? You have mentioned that India does not have public libraries of note, and I am sure that there is far more, which is ultimately rooted in the energy surplus. I know that when comfortable Westerners go to India, often on some kind of middle-class “pilgrimage” (which is largely delusional), they are shocked. I am sure that it is similar to the shock that I had when working in Skid Row. It took me a month to adjust to it, but my drinking problems also began about then.

Many friends and relatives have traveled the world, lived abroad, etc., and it is not hard to read up on life in what we used to call the Third World. So many things that Americans take for granted simply don’t exist in those nations, like something as basic as travel safety. About a decade ago, a close friend visited southern India as part of his doctoral program, and like any American who goes there, his eyes were wide from the experience, and he is a globetrotter. He flew back from Mumbai and described his cab ride to the airport, as the cab literally ran over people on the way, as it seemed that the cabbie thought that getting there quickly would increase his tip. My friend sat in the back of the cab, horrified, as the cab ran over people and just kept going, as the chauffeur seemed to think nothing of it. That is a different universe from life in the USA.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 16:18.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Yesterday), Krishna Pagadala (Today), Melinda (Today), Reinhard (Today)

7. Link to Post #7884
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

India is changing and what used to be acceptable is no longer accepted. It is part of joining the fourth epoch, I think the education effect is as important as the increased energy use.
    I think that choir members need to be urban and have basic education. The exposure to different people may be a requirement. Small towns and rural settings might create conformity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst 1 295 345 385 395