Results 7,141 to 7,144 of 7144

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7141
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,441 times in 4,569 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I’ll return to this theme periodically, as it is one of my work’s most important, IMO, but I’ll wrap up this series of posts for now. In short, what disappears in the Fifth Epoch includes:
    • Scarcity
    • Fear
    • Violence
    • Abuse
    • Disease
    • Environmental destruction
    • Drudgery
    • Addiction
    • Ideological indoctrination
    • Delusions, such as calling the darkness the light
    • Geographical isolation
    • Materialism
    • Unhappiness

What becomes standard in the Fifth Epoch includes:
    • Abundance
    • Love
    • Health, both humanity’s and the environment’s
    • True learning
    • Space travel
    • Self-realization
    • “Mystical” abilities
    • Enlightenment
    • Happiness

Earth and humanity will cease being raped. Life, work, study, and play will become far more meaningful and fulfilling, the world will end as we know it, and it won’t be missed. Almost none of humanity’s activities today will continue into the Fifth Epoch, as they are almost all oriented around scarcity and fear, and those will not be the operational principles of the Fifth Epoch. And we will all find plenty to do.

I can’t overemphasize that this is not some impractical and ungrounded New Age “vision,” but readily predictable outcomes of the introduction of technologies that I know already exist on Earth, and many of the most important technologies are likely older than I am. But, as Greer says, the worst elements of humanity control those technologies today, and we don’t get any while we collectively sleep and are our own worst enemies. I am not saying that the above lists are inevitable, but that they are very likely. This kind of world begins to come into focus in the Fifth Epoch. The energy surplus of the Fifth Epoch makes things feasible that are barely imaginable today, as it was for all prior Epochs.

The biggest event in the human journey, as we become a Type 1 civilization, will necessarily bring the biggest changes in the human journey. I can’t overemphasize that if we don’t get the benefit of clean and abundant energy, then almost none of those changes will happen. Free energy and related suppressed technologies are a precondition for those changes, as a new level of energy surplus provides the foundation of the coming Epoch, just as it has for all previous Epochs. It takes a modicum of scientific literacy to understand those ideas, not any more than is needed to digest my big essay, which is really not much at all. As I have stated plenty, what I ask of my readers is trivial, compared to the magnitude of the task at hand, but I also know that very few on Earth today are willing and able to muster such effort. Not many have the right stuff to help, and it does no good to judge the situation; those are just the numbers, numbers that I discovered the hard way.

Perhaps the most important contribution that I bring to this effort is intimate knowledge of the paths to manifesting free energy that have not worked and are unlikely to, and I came to my current approach through a life-risking and life-wrecking process of elimination more than anything else. I am constantly approached by free energy newcomers who propose their “bright ideas” that are all variations on those failed approaches, as they seek some quick and easy way to the Fifth Epoch. None of those “bright idea” people have done the necessary work, if they want to help with what I am doing, so their constant attempts to find an easy way reflect their levels of awareness and commitment.

There are no quick and easy answers to this conundrum. If I or somebody else forms that choir, then it will be easy, but forming the choir will be the hard part. But, in order to be choir material, people have to jettison all of the self-serving and comforting fictions of their conditioning. Perhaps more than anything else, that is what my work is intended to assist. We can’t get there by dragging along our baggage. That baggage is where all of those “bright ideas” come from.

What I also get a lot of are people who can’t handle imagining what can be while comparing it to the current situation on Earth. While I am sympathetic to that challenge, it is really not that hard to meet it. My visions have sustained me through the repeated nightmares of my journey, as I discovered the hard way how our world really works. I do not ask anybody to go through what my fellow travelers and I experienced. There is no need to. This field has quite enough martyrs to the cause, to show how the land lies. Nobody needs to risk their lives to join my effort.

Helping make the Fifth Epoch happen beats watching TV.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Krishna Pagadala (22nd October 2017), Limor Wolf (Yesterday), littleOne (22nd October 2017), Reinhard (22nd October 2017), zebowho (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #7142
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished The Human Advantage yesterday, which Krishna recommended. I cite Suzana Herculano-Houzel’s work in my big essay a little, and her book will make it into it more when I revise my essay. It was interesting how she came onto Richard Wrangham’s cooking hypothesis and incorporated it into her work. What was new to me was that primate brains evolved differently from other mammals, and primate brains pack several times more neurons into them, pound-for-pound, and Herculano-Houzel’s hypothesis is that the number of neurons in the cerebral cortex determines potential intelligence for mammals, and I’ll buy that. Nothing else on Earth comes close to humans, even whales. I’ll have to reconsider the idea of cetacean intelligence, although they pass the mirror test, which is arguably near the threshold of sentience, but human sentience is arguable.

While her work was perceptive in ways (such as her thinking on the demise of the Neanderthals), in others, she could have benefitted from reading Frank Niele’s book (or my big essay ). A lot of her book was about how the human line overcame the energy constraints that other animals had, particularly our great ape cousins, but then she framed the rise of humans in technological terms. Instead of the energy epochs of my work, she wrote about technological revolutions, and she named six:
    • Stone tools
    • Control of fire
    • Agriculture
    • Industrialization
    • Automated machines (such as washing machines)
    • Thinking machines (such as computers)

I wrote long ago about the factors of humanity’s rise: energy, intelligence, and manipulative ability, and wrote the summary of my hypothesis before I wrote my big essay:

“Each epoch of humanity’s past was initiated and sustained by achieving the social organization and technological prowess that enabled the exploitation of previously unexploitable energy resources.”

I think that energy epochs are a more meaningful measure of the human journey than technological revolutions are. In my framework, stone tools and the control of fire are part of the same Epoch, which was about growing the human line’s brain to the point of behavioral modernity. Behaviorally modern humans, with their superior toolkit and other traits such as language, easily conquered Earth, and Neanderthals were just one of many species that Homo sapiens drove to extinction as they conquered Earth. Because men will mate with anything that moves, some Neanderthal DNA made it into our genome. Herculano-Houzel got it right, IMO, when she stated that Homo sapiens easily drove Neanderthals to extinction with their superior toolset and abilities, much like Europeans drove the Western Hemisphere’s natives to extinction while mating with some of them.

But an energy framework is more meaningful and important, IMO, than Herculano-Houzel’s technological revolution framework. Stone tools were about gaining more energy, fire was about using orders of magnitude more energy, which helped grow the human brain (while I think that there is something to Wrangham’s cooking hypothesis, it is far from proven, as far as the human line’s dramatic brain growth, but Herculano-Houzel goes whole hog on it), and the agricultural and industrial revolutions were founded in tapping a new energy source.

I split both revolutions into two parts, and not just because the chapters became too long ( ), as there were phases of them, and the rise of Europe was definitely related to the Industrial Revolution, and Europe conquered the world while riding on the back of history’s greatest energy technology to that time.

I broke the Industrial Revolution into two parts: the exploitation of coal (although it did not overtake wind and water power for more than a century – coal was initially more important for smelting metal) and the exploitation of oil and electricity. The energy sources defined the Epochs, and while washing machines and computers are great innovations, they all use the same energy sources. To me, the technological innovations and social changes were outcomes of tapping the new energy sources. Give people enough energy, and they are going to find new ways to use it.

The energy issues that humanity faces today are nowhere in her book, not to mention the foundational energy of the next Epoch.

The Human Advantage is an important book, no doubt, and it deals at length with how humans overcame the energetic constraint of our evolutionary heritage through technology, but it could have been a little more energy-centric. It would have made some things clearer.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 13:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #7143
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about Hillary’s psychopathic chuckle about Gaddafi’s murder, and here is an article that you won’t see in the Western media, similar to how Chomsky is almost never seen or heard in the Western media. Overthrowing Libya’s government and murdering Gaddafi was a key step in the Western effort to recolonize Africa. The greatest mass murderer alive today, Paul Kagame, is lionized in the West as some kind of heroic figure, as he slaughters millions of people and raids the Congo’s mineral wealth.

In replying to a critique of their work on Rwanda, Ed Herman and David Peterson wrote:

“In short, once the RPF (Kagame’s army) controlled the Rwandan state, it immediately turned its prodigious killing machine towards Zaire’s natural resources.  This it may have done under cover of chasing the Hutu “genocidaires,” but the pillage of Zaire-the DRC (Democratic Republic of the Congo) worked out so well for the RPF that by the late 1990s it had ‘built up a self-financing war economy centered on mineral exploitation,’ in the words of the UN Panel, with the pillage of resources so complete that it not only finances the RPF’s aggression, but generates annual surpluses back in Kigali as well.  As the historian René Lemarchand sums up this system of blood and money: ‘It is difficult to avoid the conclusion that by turning a blind eye to the profits drawn from the looting of the Congo’s wealth, the international community . . . is tacitly encouraging a colonial enterprise in the best tradition of European imperialism.’ Of course, what is true of the ‘international community,’ is true of academics as well.”

Uncle Ed wrote:

“The warfare in Syria is a follow-on to the attacks on Iraq and Libya. We may recall General Wesley Clark’s claim in March 2007 that shortly after 9/11 a Pentagon official had shown him a Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz list of seven Middle East and North African countries that were scheduled for attack and regime change. Iraq and Libya, both on that list, have been attacked and transformed into U.S.-destroyed states with new or unsettled leadership. The United States has been supporting regime change forces in Syria as far back as 2011, but the job has not been completed, in part because of Russian support for president Assad. Truce efforts by the U.S. and Russia have regularly broken down because the U.S. still aims at regime change and supports the rebel forces that Russia targets, many or most of which are Al Qaeda- or ISIS-related and whose victory would mean another Libya-like failed state.”

Time to begin my busy week. I am likely going to be fairly quiet for the next few weeks.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Melinda (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #7144
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,442 times in 2,950 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

I’ll return to this theme periodically, as it is one of my work’s most important, IMO, but I’ll wrap up this series of posts for now. In short, what disappears in the Fifth Epoch includes:
    • Scarcity
    • Fear
    • Violence
    • Abuse
    • Disease
    • Environmental destruction
    • Drudgery
    • Addiction
    • Ideological indoctrination
    • Delusions, such as calling the darkness the light
    • Geographical isolation
    • Materialism
    • Unhappiness

What becomes standard in the Fifth Epoch includes:
    • Abundance
    • Love
    • Health, both humanity’s and the environment’s
    • True learning
    • Space travel
    • Self-realization
    • “Mystical” abilities
    • Enlightenment
    • Happiness

Earth and humanity will cease being raped. Life, work, study, and play will become far more meaningful and fulfilling, the world will end as we know it, and it won’t be missed. Almost none of humanity’s activities today will continue into the Fifth Epoch, as they are almost all oriented around scarcity and fear, and those will not be the operational principles of the Fifth Epoch.

Perhaps the most important contribution that I bring to this effort is intimate knowledge of the paths to manifesting free energy that have not worked and are unlikely to

Helping make the Fifth Epoch happen beats watching TV.

Best,

Wade
    Wade, thank you for this enlightened post, you remember that very well.. that is rare. Cellular memory held in the body does not lie

What I have found is that when some of those artificial technologies of Millennia will be worked to be thoroughly dismantled from someone's body/psych by going inside then the self realization is activated, and the path to actualize free energy as BEING free energy becomes potent. That's a possibility

Something to write home about?

This awareness came to me two years ago -

Quote The simulation tries to prevent self-realization
    The planetary changes are coming from outside to allow a change within and are being met with all attempts for virtual reality complete take over. There is a version to this planetary system that is more natural. Nature is leakage into the virtual world or vice versa, they are layered within one another. Therefore the attempts to take over nature, control the weather. The live world is defending herself, it is inhabited very close to us, it is possible to be tapped as it's there, or maybe right here.

Cooperation from the outside is translated to the inside, as virtual reality tries to do it's thing. Don't let it"
    I often keep coming back to this 'Future Earth' thread and post, that was inspired by your work, due to your encouragement and vision, nothing like that was done before and I am grateful for you for that encouragement.

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    In the realms of pure Harmony which resides somewhere way high over the rainbow, and where the call to come and help planet "Terra" echoed decades ago ,are now gatherd and collected a large group of light energy beings to watch with great satisfaction and with overly joy on the most perfect transformation ever made on any of the third dimensional planets in the physical world section of the vast creation. The challenge was virtually inaccessible, or so it felt. From a dense swamp like point of location in the physical universe, where it was apparent that the light is getting dimmer and darker, untill the concern arose that the entire galaxy will shut down, a strong flux of light is now radiating and return some sparkle rays back to the sun.

It was anything but easy, the planet of 'free will' was one of the most complex experiments ever done by the planners of stars, galaxies, solar systems and paralle universes with all varieties of different forms of life stretched as far as the imagination can go.
    Something else needed to be created that will challenge all creations done up till then. The starting point was kinda limited, but the recipe included all potential ingredients that could form the wonderful heaven like expensive paradise that is the true essence of the 'all there is' and which characterizes the higher realms existences. Intention was to translate the frequencies of pure and higher energies into the density of the physical.

Starting conditions included amnesia and some genetic manipulation without revealing the knowledge of the great creative and most important tool in all of the universes - free flowing energy. Take that from the beings and see how they manage... and let some other players from similiar created places with slightly better advancment intervene and by that let all physical beings grow together each in their own pace. The unknown situation of disharmony was investigated and researched thoroughly inside and out. But now, thanks to the resolute insistence of the creators of the game and their faith in the ability of the souls participating in the game to remember who they are and where they came from - the perfect reversal has occurred. It began with the revelation of free energy. It is the essence that every living soul, plants, inanimate ,spirits, cells, atoms, and much everything else in all realms is consisted of. However, In the 3D physical dense world of Terra it needed to be captured by devices, first. The process of understanding was slow and was tried and failed many times, but now the type of energy expressed in the form of consciousness has spread on this precious planet due to the reinforcement of the game with some of the creators rushing in to save their invention and experience it first hand and with some other technitians who came to assist with support.

In the pure world of harmony, far over the rainbow, the energy beings gathered and are ready to zoom in and see what has become of the beloved Terra. They themselves have no names, no physical forms and almost no individuality, they all consist of light and only a slight difference between the energy signatures that separates one form from the other, but they own a distinctive connectedness that originates from the knowledge of UNITY which is the essence of their beings.

Terra - old but new, is now a remarkable sight. Zooming in on it's location in the milky way galaxy, it's aura is a healthy radiating indigo blue, a rich color that is viewable from afar. Taking a closer look, the rugged plains and mountains can clearly be seen covered with rich coating of green vegetation. The most apparent change easily discernible to all the senses is the clean atmosphere srrounding the earth, the belt of metaphysical and physical 'dirt' has vanished, as if it was never there and instead there's a rich mixture of oxygen and CO2 due to the lush greenery and the accelerated photosynthesis process. The beings obviously look more healthy, this is evident in their body movement and their intense joy of life. There are many visitors at this time, coming with their crafts from all over, from the far out galaxies as well as from the neighboring planets such as Venus and Mars. Entry conditions to the earth's atmosphere are a certain level of consciousness and an expression of unity, and if you are qaulified to that, you are most welcome to stay and be an honored guest, so as not to upset the delicate balance and the free will of the residents who earned this via a lot of hardship. Telepathic communication can produce funny situations, especially if you are an energy being without a body, you may very well be ignored at times, no hard feelings please, it may take some time for the inhabitants to fully develope all their abilities. Their small family size crafts are often painted with the logo colors of the earth, a symbol of patriotism and a belonging to a one place. This too shall pass. In the meantime the rich biological diversity of the terrain very well makes up for any small inconvniences of this new 'free energy found and implamented' planet of rookies

Re-education is the most important activity on the planet, it is up to every living soul to decide where they want to be in their growth, no pressure, but many exhibit excess enthusiasm and want to dedicate their free time to move forward, mentally, technologically and spiritually. Part of the process is having long meaningful conversations with the animals and with plant life, a big ceremony of appology was conducted and now a new way of cooperation is being formed. Trees have a rather interesting symbiosis with one another, they create intimacy through their roots, under ground, regardless of type, thickness, and the specification of every tree. It is now the inhabitant's pleasure to learn about being part of the versatile echo system. The full recovery of Terra was so successful that some new species are now developing due to the harmonious vibe of the planet, some new species of fish, insects and mammals are naturally being created. Crystal clear oceans, Azur blue in color allow a clear view down to the bottom of the sea, miles and miles in distance, because of the purity of the water and because of the enhanced vision of the residents resulted from their very fine diet.
    The obvious affection between the fruit-bearing trees and shrubs and between humans produces rich fruit flavors with Intoxicating scent.

Elected officials invest their time, energy, and enjoyment in improving the living conditions of the entire population, whether they are walking on two, on four or crawling on their bellies, with the understanding that the development of one will encourage the development of the other. The new sciences are emerging at an alarming rate, and the use of levitation in construction is quite beneficial to form new lovely structures, also to disassemble whatever remained left from the old cities, as long as it's done with a group effort. A slight amusment is happening with the attempts to levitate the bodies and more often then none, men find themselves sitting in the lap of another man in a wrong calculation of the distance or in a too weak of an effort. humans of the new earth greet and treat eachother in a loving and respectful manner, it is true that small arguments may revolve around the need to rain at noon time as opposed to at around night time, but a satisfactory compromise is usually achieved where rain is rained down according to the region and while one is being watered for 30 minutes to nurture the lush green vegetation, the other is 'showered' with warm and embracing sun, therefore, everyone can choose their pick.

The energy beings from the realms of pure harmony, far over the rainbow, are observing with satisfaction what's been done on the renewable planet - the beloved Terra, 'The poor toddlers' they think,' they still have a way to go, but their path has finally been found. this segment of evolution has now ended. There are always new experiences and discoveries waiting around the corner. But for us it is off to the next mission ~
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post673977

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: " We can’t get there by dragging along our baggage. That baggage is where all of those “bright ideas” come from."
    As well, from my own 'ruffle feathered' journey this is true, it is a painful peeling of layers, All of us are holding the pain of the Earth.. and the Earth 'story' for so long. We are now being urged to let go..

For many silent and less silent readers finding this thread must be one of the most changing life experience one can have, due to the positive Avalanche of awareness that enters ones perceptions with regards to free energy at such a vast scope. As well as for the authentic, humane, personal, beyond visionary that is gifted here. quietly thanking you, Wade, as behind it is truth

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; Yesterday at 17:01.
    Most of our obstacles would melt away if instead of cowering before them, we should make up our mind to walk boldly through them ~ Orison Swett Marden

However who needs obstacles :) and what else is possible ?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), Chris Gilbert (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Melinda (Yesterday), zebowho (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst 1 258 308 348 358