Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 7983

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7961
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,647 times in 5,182 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hey Dennis!

Well, Seattle is no match for your kind of wintry weather, but when we get it, we are poorly prepared for it. My street is still a sheet of ice from last weekend’s storm, and my yard is still buried, just in time for another 8 inches or so. Not a big deal, compared to east of here on our great continent, but we don’t have a superabundance of snow plows, etc. Last weekend, I worked both days, and my wife told me that it might snow. I was not expecting any snow, in this El Niño winter, and I had the usual Seattle skepticism that it would snow, to be surprised by several inches on the ground on Monday morning. I stupidly did not bring my laptop home on Sunday, and drove to the office to retrieve it that morning. Only all-wheel-drive vehicles had any business being on the roads, and I saw stranded trucks and buses, but the idiot award goes to sports cars. They always get stranded in this kind of weather, and I saw one sports car driver risking his life. If I was not driving a car suited for winter, I would have hit him (surely a man, as women are not that stupid in that regard), as he was driving perpendicular to the lanes on the interstate, going back-and-forth, trying to climb a hill.

Last night, I heard that something was coming, and nearly forgot to bring my laptop home again, not really paying much attention to the forecast. My commute home should have warned me. Bumper-to-bumper, and I heard this morning that all of the Seattle area supermarkets had a one-hour line at the checkout stands. I am working from home today, as long as we have power, and went to the store to buy our weekly groceries a day early, not knowing what tomorrow would bring, and I have never seen my supermarket look like it did this morning. It reminded me of pictures of Russian supermarkets in the 1990s. The produce section was a shadow of its usual self, and the stocker told me that the store was cleaned out, with nothing in the back of it.

Piddly problems to have, compared to the rest of the world, but still, it is a sobering reminder of how quickly cities can collapse. Cut off the energy flows for only a few days, and cities can quickly become uninhabitable.

Love ya back, bro,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th February 2019 at 19:22.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #7962
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone.

My name is Aleksander. And I'm from Norway. I'm not much of an extensive writer, so have understanding for that please.

I am very fond of Wade's "A healed planet". In fact I think it is by far the most comprehensive material - dare I say - ever written. And I'm sure it encompasses 98% of what I believe myself and it really is at the forefront of the human race.

After digesting much of his work, I felt a need to produce something myself. And what I felt is needed is a kind of a manual for how to actually go about and implement it, when it is finally eventually out in the open. A sort of an overview. With also some considerations around the topic.

I have called it 'A draft on the implementation of free energy and anti-gravity".

I have written maybe 3 pages, but now feel kind of stuck on how to continue. So I partly come here asking if someone would like to try and help me write it?

One of the things I have not gotten down yet, but that I think is important to tie in, is that when we have anti-gravity, one of the biggest assets to have is property. When you can literally have buildings anywhere. So a discussion or review of what that impact implies is needed.

What principles exist regarding ownership of land under such a scenario? I'm thinking along the lines of how it was ages ago. When large stretches of land was still un-owned and was "for the taking". Was there any good thoughts on how to divide new land that could be taken into consideration seeing this new reality was a fact?

The edit-able link to the text is located here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...a6YtlER_c/edit

Feel free to read it and to contribute anything you want. Any and all comments or remarks are also appreciated. This topic is a collaborative effort anyway.

Also, as a sort of introduction to where I come from. Free energy has been a red thread throughout my life, as when I was 8 years old I imagined how you could build a free energy machine using opposing magnets inside a wheel. I could barely sleep for many days as I was so excited. Then I searched the Internet and it was already invented. Or tried invented. From my late teenage years and early twenties on it came up various places I was reading, and I was always still fascinated with the idea - and always sure that it already HAD been invented. Then now as an adult I 'serendipitously' stumbled across Wade's website and it all came back as strongly as when I was younger.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helloworld For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th February 2019), Chris Gilbert (9th February 2019), Forest Denizen (15th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #7963
    Thanks

To all:

Aleksander first contacted me a couple of years ago, disappeared after a brief exchange, and I recently found his draft on implementing free energy and antigravity, and invited him to post it here and discuss it with me.

Hi Aleksander:

You are in good company, with energy dreams from a young age, although none of my fellow travelers thought of free energy at such a young age. Your dreamed method of producing free energy is a viable one, and has been done before. Properly constructed devices that spin magnets begin to manifest the ZPE effect at about 2,000 RPMs. But those pale next to solid state devices, such as what Sparky Sweet developed, which also worked on magnetics. Like Dennis did, Sparky naively believed that he would get the tickertape parade after he mailed working prototypes of his gizmo to the leading energy institutions. The opposite happened. But what we pursued in Ventura, or what Sparky developed in his home, or what any free energy inventor has ever come up with, is trivial compared to what has been developed in the black projects world, and much of it was developed by reverse-engineering captured ET technology. They developed free energy and antigravity (AKA electrogravity) technology to a commercial level before I was born. They demonstrated some of their toys to a close friend a generation ago. Technically, the problems were solved long ago. There really are not any technical hurdles between us and the Fifth Epoch. The problems are political-economic, social, and, ultimately, issues of integrity and sentience.

It took me many years to finally understand, although most of my learning curve was traveled during my first stint with Dennis, which that voice in my head was responsible for initiating. After a dozen years of study and writing, in my radicalized state, I published my site as it largely stands today. One of Bucky Fuller’s pupils called me a comprehensivist, and I did not know what he meant. He had me read some of Fuller’s work, and the lightbulb finally went on, as the paradigm that I had been groping toward for many years finally crystallized. My work has been consciously comprehensive ever since, but I had a monster of a midlife crisis to negotiate, and the disaster of my NEM days with Brian, before I embarked on the study that became my big essay. Over the next year or so, I will work on updating that essay, in what may be the biggest revision that I will ever do, and I plan to then write a book, which will merely be an abridged version of that essay.

As you discovered with your experience of publishing your draft and encouraging discussion, nobody is home out there in cyberspace. All that you will get are nattering nabobs, stuck in the field’s arrested development, at best, and attacks, apathy, etc., and for those with any interest, about all that you will get are beginner’s bright ideas, which have all been tried innumerable times before. They are all life-risking and life-wrecking paths of disaster. I am doing something different, very different. I don’t seek to awaken the masses with my work. They will only begin to awaken when the Fifth Epoch is delivered into their lives. As I have written on the Epochs, nobody saw them coming, and even the most recent, the Industrial Revolution, was more than a century old before anybody realized that it was a revolution. The masses are not going to wake up to the new Epoch until it happens. What I am attempting is unprecedented in the human journey: imagining the new Epoch as a means to help manifest it.

I have written plenty of short introductions to my work (1, 2, 3), to ease readers into it, but in order for them to reach useful levels for my approach to this Epochal task, they have to do the work, and my big essay is my textbook for the choir, or its hymnal, to take the choir analogy further.

So, I will help you on your summary draft, but also realize that it is going to go over like a lead balloon with the public. I am constantly approached by people who seek to mass market my work, as people rush off and proselytize to their social circles, to “progressives,” and other audiences. All that they get for their trouble is indifference and ostracism. They are stuck in sociality. I am not aiming for the masses. Been there, done that, too many times. It won’t work. That was one of the greatest lessons of my journey.

If you are willing to do the work, I am here to help you hone your singing voice. You have already hit some of the notes. But doing the work means being able to discuss this chapter of my work, or this one, in order to develop a comprehensive perspective. Only a comprehensive song, sung in chorus, is going to attract the people I seek, and only a choir is going to form the stable core of an effort that can get over the hump of the organized suppression and humanity’s inertia. It might only complement some heroic effort that goes over the top, only because such an effort will be allowed to, but my approach won’t risk anybody’s life. It might only help a little, or it may be the critical missing piece. We’ll see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2019 at 14:53.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th February 2019), conk (14th February 2019), Forest Denizen (15th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), JRS (11th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #7964
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,522 times in 20,130 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Properly constructed devices that spin magnets begin to manifest the ZPE effect at about 2,000 RPMs.
    Hair-brained, back of the failed lottery tick, speculation: gadgets involving magnets, wire coils and spinning can display such behavior when they spin fast enough that the oscillating currents in the (relatively long) wires end up out of phase with the oscillating magnetic fields, as the magnetic fields travel in a short straight line to the other ends of the wires, while the current moving along the wires has further to travel, in a loopy path, so takes longer to get there. So the electrical currents end up spending more of their time within magnetic fields that accentuate their energy, rather than draining it.

If this speculation is so, then one potentially could adjust not just the rotation rate (the RPMs), but one could also adjust the length of the coiled wire, the size of the apparatus, and the frequency of the oscillations, to get improved effect ... or to negate the effect entirely.

Hopefully the mag-fags (magnetic experts) at CERN know more about this topic than I evidently do.
    Last edited by Paul; 9th February 2019 at 18:03.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Wade Frazier (9th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #7965
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,522 times in 20,130 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... adjust not just the rotation rate (the RPMs), but one could also adjust the length of the coiled wire, the size of the apparatus, and the frequency of the oscillations ...
    ... and the shape of the wave. Perhaps the simple sine waves that are easy for those trained in the calculus of infinitesimals to theorize about are not the ideal wave shape for highest efficiency in such devices.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (9th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #7966
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

What you are speculating is probably along the lines of what makes them work. If you encounter what Mark did, or Sparky, maybe Troy Reed, and other devices that I have heard of, and I even got to touch one once, the frequencies and harmonics are key, and I think that what they do is set up a standing wave that is able to extract the energy from the “vacuum,” ZPF, or whatever you want to call it.

It is one heck of a lot easier said than done, however, and very few serious garage tinkerers, probably around one percent, ever tap the ZPF in any meaningful way, and then they come onto the radar, and in cases like Mark’s, literally. That is not the only way that the GCs and friends can detect free energy efforts. Their surveillance capabilities are second to none, which is why the “sneak past them” strategy is suicidally foolish, in a few ways.

It is not the only way to tap the ZPF, however. Some of the toys that I have heard of seem to run on photonic energy, not electricity. Greer has described one of the reverse-engineered ET gizmos that can power a flashlight or a city, depending on the setting. My understanding is that they have fail-safes built into them, so vaporizing a city or planet is not allowed. Kind of like how cars have bombs in them, in their gas tanks, but they are engineered to reduce the “bomb” possibility. Over 70 years of zillions of nukes on Earth, and no accidental detonations yet. I doubt that the implementation of free energy would be that dangerous. Those technologies are into their 35th generation of development or so on Earth, and it is all a crude imitation of the ET stuff.

To mass produce Sparky’s gizmo, for instance, after it was developed to a commercial level, think of an Intel facility, not somebody’s garage. Not a huge technical feat, but far beyond the means of garage tinkerers, which is why I lost interest in that approach back in the 1980s. The inventor/tinkerer’s route is a dead-end, for several reasons.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2019 at 18:38.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (9th February 2019), Helloworld (10th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Paul (9th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7967
    Thanks

Hi:

This coming week is the 30th anniversary of my life’s most momentous decision, when I sacrificed it, to give Dennis a prayer of living to see this side of the bars again. When I did it, I knew what it meant: no family, I would never buy my own home, and other consequences of mortgaging my life in what appeared to be a futile gesture, as it looked like evil had already prevailed. Six weeks later, Dennis was out of jail, in the biggest miracle that I ever witnessed, which Dennis and I knew was a case of divine intervention.

I vividly recall when I made the decision, on a walk with my future wife, near our home. It was after a month of digesting Gary Wean’s sobering advice. I could not predict all of my life’s twists and turns after that, but it turned out like I thought, in that I did not have a family and never owned my own home, as a consequence of that decision, and others like them, such as taking years off from my career to write my site as it stands today. It has truly been a life’s work. But, as I have stated many times, if not for my journey with Dennis, I would likely not have much worth saying. I would still be naïve, full of bright ideas that do not have a prayer of working in the real world. It took many years of trial-and-error to come to my current approach.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th February 2019 at 16:38.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Patient (10th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #7968
    Thanks

Hi:

It is time to read posts that were made during my Uncle Ed hibernation. Today, I am going to put away the Ed stacks in my office (pic attached), which will make my wife happy. This coming year, when I work on my essay update, will likely have similar hibernation periods. Something has to give. I work long hours at my day job. It took me a year of full-time effort to write my big essay, and it will take a year of part-time effort to make this update, and my forum postings will suffer from it. I think that most of what I have missed has been Krishna’s posts on the demographic transition and related topics, but here goes…

Hi Krishna:

I am going to group my replies to your posts here. I think that yours begin here. I kind of replied to that first one before, but I think that I need to reiterate that carbon emissions are not a zero-point for human development. Unless they were engaging in prodigious deforestation, such as what the Anglo-American “settlers” did to the Eastern Woodlands between 1600 and 1850, there would have been zero net emissions, for every society before the Industrial Revolution, when coal began to fuel industrializing civilizations. Otherwise, they were just burning carbon that had been captured by plants that year (or that generation, in the case of trees, but it would have been a net zero, on the carbon emissions front).

At that stage, just before industrialization, advanced agricultural societies used ten times their dietary calories at zero net carbon emissions. That is the energy usage that India is at today. Sure, India is also burning hydrocarbons, as all nations do today, as no nation is untouched by the Fourth Epoch, but its energy usage is at Cook’s category of Advanced Agricultural, which also corresponds to India’s demographics today. Even more so than China, India is still a nation of peasants. Here is an article from India on that, and it rightfully “credits” British and French colonialism along southern Asia for that situation. Here is a more current article on that situation.

And even for the Indians who do not work in agriculture in some way, they really don’t work in “industry” that much, either. I previously gave an anecdote on that, in that my company, which sells advanced industrial equipment globally, sells very little along southern Asia, and India in particular. Our primary markets are North America, Europe, and East Asia. We sell a little in South America, from our facilities there, but Latin America in general is not much of a market for us, and there is almost nothing in Africa or southern Asia, from the Levant eastward to the Pacific.

Here is a table of manufacturing output by nation. But per-capita numbers are far more meaningful, and for per-capita manufacturing output, India is not in the top 100 nations, ranking a little better than Cambodia. Because India has a mind-boggling population, there are pockets of relative industrialization, but the reason why India became kind of a tech center for Western firms is because the British subjugation meant that high-caste Indians were educated and knew English, and running data lines into India is cheaply done. It was a cheap way to get cheap labor. All of those high-tech immigrants to the USA are here because they are relatively cheap. I live in one of those immigrant enclaves, next to Microsoft’s headquarters, and I have written about my friend who had Bill Gates come to see him, when he made a breakthrough in search algorithms.

Bill and I had long talks about Microsoft, and if it could change its DNA. Microsoft was infamous for its cutthroat environment, with stack-ranking and infighting, and its CEO who replaced Ballmer has been trying, but the dysfunction runs deep. Bill’s going around his bosses, who could not understand what he came up with, even though Gates instantly understood and came to see Bill the day that he got wind of it, actually scuttled his career. He did not go up the chain of command, which outranked everything.

Bill worked for either Microsoft or one of Gates’s other companies for about 30 years, and one day, we discussed India and Microsoft, and it is an anecdote worth telling. My company also had an office in Bangalore, but we got rid of it as soon as we could. Although it cost about half-price to run, compared to doing it in the USA, the quality of work was not there. Bill ran a programming team in India for Microsoft. I am not sure that he ever visited India, but his team was there, and they just did not have it. It was very frustrating for Bill, and one day, he discussed his problems with a colleague, who also had run teams in India. Bill asked what the problem was, as his team was so incompetent, and his colleague told him how it worked, and gave an American analogy. He said that in the USA, the technical brain trusts were at MIT and Cal-Tech, and then you had second-tier brain trusts, such as Harvard and Stanford, which were really more politically oriented than technically. Then you had the next level, with state-level institutions such as Berkeley and UCLA, or private think tanks such as Duke. Then you had schools like the University of Washington (where my father went) or my school. Below that were most state universities and colleges, and below that you would have community colleges, and below that were tech schools and those “mail order” institutions that were simply mills that churned out graduates with credentials, like that law school in Ventura, where Mr. Prosecutor was from.

Bill’s colleague told him that his team was from India’s equivalent of those American credential mills. Bill was getting India’s bottom-of-the-barrel programmers. That conversation was part of one of those “can Microsoft change its DNA?” talks. I have been Microsoft’s customer/victim for over 30 years, and hearing tales like that made perfect sense. I have done plenty of system design myself, and have been appalled at Microsoft’s shoddy products, which it foisted on its customers in monopolistic fashion. People like me dreaded the release of Microsoft’s new operating systems. A generation ago, there was a scandal, just when Gates reached the $100 billion of net worth level, in about 1999, when it was discovered that Microsoft used prison labor to package and ship its software. They still do it today, as do many other big-name companies. So, using the worst that India has to offer, or using prison labor, and up to half of the inmates are innocent of the crimes that they are incarcerated for, in the USA’s kangaroo court legal system, is a fitting way to become the world’s richest man. Actually, the more predatory Amazon has surpassed Microsoft in the ruthlessness department (both shark tanks are in Seattle, and the stories I could tell), earning Jeff Bezos the coveted title of world’s richest man, who does not even make a pretense of “philanthropy” with his neo-McCarthyite efforts.

There is a lot more to come, as I work my way through the posts.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ed office.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	39909  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2019 at 05:07.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th February 2019), Constance (11th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019), Paul (11th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (11th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #7969
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, the old man has had to shovel the driveway three times this past week, another one will happen this morning, and another maybe later today, before it turns to our “normal” rain. Thank god for ibuprofen. We have two-foot icicles hanging from our eves in that attached picture from yesterday, but that is piddly compared to when we lived in Ohio, also attached.

Back to those posts. Krishna, between 1920 and 1970, Western Europe’s energy consumption per capita more than doubled. If you take from the end of World War II to the oil crisis of 1973-1974, which ended the postwar boom, it nearly tripled. In the USA, it “only” nearly doubled from the end of World War II to the oil crisis. The postwar boom was not about education. In fact, Americans have been increasingly educated since the first oil crisis, as our standard of living declines, along with our energy consumption. I estimate that about half of our “education” is brainwashing, in a number of ways.

India is still recovering from the British raping, which you have seen me write about plenty, which I first learned about in 1992, from Uncle Noam. I can appreciate that your heart is with India, but my point about cow pie factories is that industrial societies don’t use cow pies for their energy. When my grandfather lived in a sod hut a century ago, in Kansas, they did burn cow pies (and bison “chips” before that, while they lasted). They also rode horses for their transportation. That homesteader life was agrarian, with some benefits from the industrialized East, such as tools, trains, etc. It changed fast, with industrialization, and my grandfather’s son helped put men on the Moon, and his son is pursuing the Fifth Epoch. That was an awesome amount of change, in less than a century. It is by far the most dramatic change in the human journey. But without all of that fossil fuel, it would not have happened. In 2010, the USA burned as much oil as the entire world did during all of World War II.

My point about Kerala was that I learned long ago that if a nation really cared to, the demographic benefits of industrial nations were cheaply reproduced in poor nations. I don’t really care about the ideology. My point was that from the pristine instances of industrialization and the demographic transition, key aspects of them could be cheaply reproduced in poor nations (literacy, sanitation, hygiene), which initiated a demographic transition without being industrialized. But they were learned from the industrializing experience. Cuba is a great example of that, which they accomplished while under siege by the USA, as it refused to be an American playground anymore. That American neocolonial effort helped lead to a president’s murder.

I’ll have a lot more to write about industrialization and the demographic transition later, but for now, I have to shovel my driveway.

Best,

Wade

Name:	wade icicle.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	39923   Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 19.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	39924  

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (11th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #7970
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, today is going to be a long day. I awoke, ready to go to work, after several days at home, to find that our neighbor’s tree collapsed across our driveway in the night, from the weight of the ice and snow, pic attached. I’ll spend my morning cutting it up, and I am on ibuprofen before I even start, from all of the shoveling. Several more inches of snow fell, so it will be the sixth shoveling of the driveway in the past week. I’m ready for spring!

Time for a current events post. Noam and Ed wrote about the USA’s activities in Latin America since the 1970s, as it overthrew governments and installed genocidal dictatorships. Ed wrote about “demonstration elections” in the 1960s in Vietnam, and in Latin America in the 1980s. Latin America was the focus of Ed’s “worthy” and “unworthy” victims’ dichotomous media treatment, in which murdered priest and nuns in client states (even when they were American victims) got less than a hundredth of the coverage of murders of priests in enemy states.

In retrospectives on Ed’s work, after his death, Venezuela was repeatedly covered as an example of the continuing applicability of Ed and Noam’s propaganda model (1, 2). As long as the media is capitalist, Ed’s work is going to be relevant, and what we see in the media today on Venezuela is a textbook example of a propaganda campaign to install a dictatorship beholden to American interests, while promoting it as a legitimate government. I won’t discuss it too much in this post, but will link to current commentary from the best of the Left, which shows quite clearly what is happening, contrary to what the American media consumer is being bombarded with today. I’ll start with Counterpunch, in an article that shows that more than 80% of Venezuelans had never even heard of the Trump administration’s proposed puppet before he announced that he was the new president of Venezuela. This is the USA’s standard banana republic method, of using a puppet that was an American creation, to inflict a dictatorship on a target nation. ZNet has more extensive coverage, with excellent articles on what is really happening (1, 2, 3, 4), as we can witness an American-launched coup attempt as it happens.

It does not matter who the president is. Republican and Democratic administrations perform the same imperial crimes, and the media covers for them, as it always has. Retail politics is irrelevant, as Uncle Bucky knew. Hillary would have done the same or worse, and she might have started World War III by now.

But what is even more relevant to my work is that the attempt to overthrow Venezuela’s government is another example of Heinberg’s “plan war,” as the USA fights over the world’s dwindling oil deposits. The USA’s military presence in the Middle East (Syria and Iraq) and North Africa (such as what it did to Libya), has control of the world’s last easy oil as the sole motivation, and everything else is just noise. People have to be supremely ignorant or gullible to believe anything else.

Venezuela has the world’s largest oil reserves, but that title is a bit misleading. Hubbert’s concept of Peak Oil referred to what is called conventional oil today. Conventional oil is the relatively high-EROI oil that is extractable and refinable by methods that go back more than a century. The extraction of that oil peaked globally in 2006 (and in the USA in 1970, just before the first oil crisis ended the postwar boom), not far from Hubbert’s initial estimate, and it is all downhill from there. The Canadian tar sands, the ballyhooed American fracking, which supposedly makes the USA “energy independent,” and the like is sucking at the dregs of the world’s hydrocarbon deposits. The energy return on investment for that “unconventional” oil is likely too low to sustain industrial civilizations, and Venezuela is another example of this. The USA has been waging economic war against Venezuela since the 1990s, trying to bring it to heel, as it did to Iraq before the invasion, which has been a big part of Venezuela’s suffering. But more importantly, Venezuela’s oil is not conventional, but is heavy oil that the usual methods can’t extract and refine. It is the low-EROI gunk that needs great capital investment to extract and refine. The fight over Venezuela’s oil is an example of declining industrial civilization, as we fight over the dregs. Here is a good article on it, which you naturally won’t read about in the mainstream media.

So, how about free energy? This is one of the many surreal aspects of my journey, in which the solution to all of this evil is older than I am, but everybody is either ignorant, reacts in denial and fear, or has beginner’s “bright ideas” that are life-risking and life-wrecking paths of disaster. Time to wake up, for those capable of it.

Best,

Wade

Name:	feb snow tree.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	39934  

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #7971
    United States Moderator Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,541 times in 4,997 posts

Ugh! You need a vibrant, strong, 20-something kid to cut that tree up for you. I used to take 600mg of ibuprofen for frequent headaches, but then I did a bit of research and drew a line in the sand - no more ibuprofen in my body! Curcumin (turmeric curcumin) works, just more subtly and takes longer, but without the kidney and stomach damage. Hey, "4 out of 5 doctors agree" that what I just wrote is nonsense, and want you to be a good boy and take that Rockefeller-legacy pharmaceutical drug. Indica-based strains of cannabis are strong painkillers, but I suspect you would hate being befuddled by THC, so if you did, I would say only before going to bed. (An edible form, not smoke.) It is legal where you are.

OK, now I need to segue back to free energy. The oil barons, in fascist collusion with the US government, sure have done a number on us. I agree with you that the Big Oil Energy Cabal are the top tier malevolent monsters, not the international Banksters whose gig is simply "skimming" every possible monetary transaction. The globalist banksters wouldn't care what energy source is utilized - as long as it isn't free.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019), Paul (14th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #7972
    Thanks

Thanks Dennis:

One day, I might look into “natural” painkillers, but I don’t use ibuprofen often. After this week, I likely won’t use any for several months. I still gotta lose 20 pounds or so, which will see me in good stead, health-wise. I have pretty much made the dietary changes needed (just back to my ideal diet, anyway – I have known how to do it right, since I was a teenager, but knowing and doing are two different things ). Now to lower the portions, do some fasting, and do a little more exercise besides hiking, so I can work the next ten years in good health, and get in another 20 good years after that, if I am lucky.

The good news on the tree front is that the next-door neighbor, whose tree fell over our driveway (it was already leaning, so no big surprise there), had a much bigger tree break in his front yard, so a pal with a chainsaw is coming to take them down. There are trees down all over the neighborhood, and as I looked in my backyard, I saw one down. Attached is a pic from this morning, after my sixth shoveling since the previous Monday. For Seattle, this is epic. The trees came down (and power lines), from the ice and snow on the trees.

Best,

Wade

Name:	feb epic snow.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	39935  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2019 at 19:44.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th February 2019), Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Paul (14th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #7973
    Thanks

P.S., Dennis:

The Big Oil guys are actually down the food chain a ways. I think that people would have called David Rockefeller “Mr. Big,” in the Big Oil lexicon, but he showed us that he was not top-tier. The Big Oil boys are pretty big, but the GCs outrank them. The banks and oil companies are part of the global cartel situation, but not at the top. They are arms of the octopus, and have somewhat limited autonomy. As long as the Big Game is not threatened, what is happening today, in Venezuela, for instance, is seen by the GCs as something akin to, “The boys at play.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th February 2019 at 20:20.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019), Krishna Pagadala (13th February 2019), Paul (14th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #7974
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi:

Back to those posts. Krishna, between 1920 and 1970, Western Europe’s energy consumption per capita more than doubled. If you take from the end of World War II to the oil crisis of 1973-1974, which ended the postwar boom, it nearly tripled. In the USA, it “only” nearly doubled from the end of World War II to the oil crisis.
    My data was coming from Gapminder link here, but what you say in terms of energy consumption makes sense.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #7975
    Thanks

Hi:

After yesterday’s digging out, this old man is feeling it. I think that we are done with the snow for now. Two weeks ago, I figured that we would not get any snow this year. I keep my snow tires on until March, however, and that was a good thing this year. I am going to wait for it to melt before I take down broken trees and the like in my yard.

I have written plenty that I crunch numbers for a living. Probably like any profession, you can develop an appreciation, yet also skepticism, of your profession’s worth. Keeping score for the capitalists is not what I thought I would do when I grew up. In the Fifth Epoch, my profession disappears, and for good reason.

I have written plenty about my skepticism of economists, and here is a nice quote that economists are merely politicians. To me, most of the number-crunching that economists do is useless in the big picture. As with any undertaking like that, it is the assumptions that gird the crunching exercises that need to be examined. As I resumed my science studies in earnest in 2003, after finishing the 2002 version of my site, I could tell the disdain that scientists had for economists, and it articulated the problems that I had ever since college about economists.

Scientists try to carefully distinguish between correlation and causation, but economists just love playing with the numbers, and I was wary of all of the number-crunching that I saw regarding the demographic transition, when I recently poked into it. I feel more strongly today about my statement from 2010 -

“Each epoch of humanity’s past was initiated and sustained by achieving the social organization and technological prowess that enabled the exploitation of previously unexploitable energy resources.”

- than when I made it. A lot of studying has happened since then, when I was just forming my Epochal framework, but the gist of my Epochs has not changed. There was certainly a cognitive aspect of those Epochal phases. The First Epoch happened when bipedal apes (pushed to the woodland margins of the rainforests millions of years previously) achieved an unprecedented level of tool usage, which led to their formation of a new ecological niche, and the primary upshot was the explosive growth in their brains, which was an energy event. The steep climb to Homo sapiens began then, fire was controlled along the way, and when behaviorally modern humans appeared on the scene around 60-70,000 years ago, there had never been anything like it on Earth before, and they easily conquered Earth. Their mastery of language reflected key cognitive developments, and they were able to communicate ideas like nothing else on land ever did, and human culture took leaps in sophistication.

The Second Epoch lasted about 40,000 years, until the easy meat was gone and an interglacial interval began. I am well into that book on how the Domestication Revolution began, and some of it will make it into my big essay update. I was surprised at how there is no mention of the megafauna extinctions or little discussion of the changing gender roles in early domestication. Otterbein’s hypothesis is nowhere dealt with in that book. Part of it was published before that book was, and part afterward, but the role of warfare is lightly dealt with in that book, which is a deficiency, IMO.

The sedentism of agrarian life was a major watershed in the human journey. Everything that we call civilization today arose from the sedentism of the Domestication Revolution. Once cities began forming, and people began associating along professional lines instead of kinship lines, human societies radically changed. But without the energy surplus of domestication, the rest could not have happened. The same goes for the energy innovations of the First and Second Epochs. All of the changes rode on the energy issue. What I have noticed was that late-Epoch energy crises spurred the innovations that led to the new Epoch.

For the first, it is hard to tell, as it happened so long ago, but I consider it very likely that since the split with gorillas, the shrinking rainforest and woodlands spurred the evolutionary changes that led to chimps and the human line. The innovations that led to humanity were driven by energy needs in an increasingly hostile environment, and new energy tricks were learned along the way. Without those energy tricks, the rest would not have happened. I consider that the Founder Group’s exit from Africa to have been more born of necessity and survival than a sense of adventure.

What comes through very clearly in that book on the beginnings of agriculture is that inventing domestication was driven by survival needs, not the Victorian notion of “progress.” The initial process lasted for thousands of years and continues to this day, with the domestication of the silver fox, for instance. The author of that book makes the case that domestication happened independently more than has been previously been supposed, but I have my doubts. There are instances where people “invented” domestication a week’s walk from other peoples who were domesticated, but that invention was supposedly not influenced by their neighbors.

Language was the first “Internet,” sedentism brought many people into close contact, which allowed for the interaction and spread of ideas, which took another leap forward with the appearance of cities, which took another leap with the invention of writing, and yes, as Krishna argues, Gutenberg’s printing press allowed for mass literacy for the first time, during Western Europe’s rise to industrialization, which really began in the High Middle Ages, with the explosion of watermills and other energy technologies. When rising Europe achieved the unprecedented technical feat of turning the world’s ocean into a low-energy transportation lane, Europeans easily conquered humanity.

The Second Epoch drove all of Earth’s easy meat and competing human species to extinction. The Third Epoch drove hunter-gatherers to marginal environments where agriculture could not be practiced, and Europe’s rise, and it industrialized during it, was a huge demographic catastrophe, as the peoples of three continents were driven to extinction, while the peoples of the other two were enslaved. But along with the demographic catastrophe, the peoples in the industrializing world had a demographic change that was unprecedented in the human journey, which is called the demographic transition today.

That correlation versus causation issue is important, and it is also important to distinguish ultimate and proximate causes. Krishna is going to argue with me about it, and that is fine, but I see literacy and what we call “education” today as a proximate cause, at best, for the initial demographic transition. The debates of economists and demographers on those issues can sure crunch a bunch of numbers, but I see a lot of what seems to be a myopic view of the issues. Without that energy wave that Europe rode, the rest would not have happened, and tapping coal energy allowed the Industrial Revolution to happen, just as the energy surplus of agriculture allowed civilization to appear. Those are the ultimate causes of those Epochal transformations, and humanity developed the social organization and technical prowess to exploit those new energy sources. But while late-Epoch changes in social organization and technology enabled the exploitation of the new energy sources, it was the exploitation of them which led to the Epochal changes, in technology, in social organization, in demographics, and in the development of new ideas. Riding that new energy wave, with its increasing energy surplus, is what fueled advances in human technology, social organization, and thought.

I’ll get more into the details of that soon, and as I do it, I will be roughing out the upcoming changes to my big essay. There will not be any changes in the gist of my big essay, but I will broaden and deepen many areas of it.

But this snow week put a big crimp in my life, and I will be pretty quiet for the next few months, as my day job will be a hurricane, as I dig out of that hole.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2019 at 15:34.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th February 2019), Orph (13th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #7976
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little addendum to my recent post on Venezuela, as I forgot to add a bizarre footnote to it. Back in the 1980s, Elliott Abrams was the diplomatic front man for the Reagan Administration’s genocides in Central America. Abrams dismissed the El Mozote Massacre as communist propaganda and called El Salvadoran “democracy” a “fabulous achievement.” He should have gone to prison at minimum, but since he fronted for genocidists that the USA supported, he got off lightly. A generation ago, I was amazed, in a sickening way, when the Bush the Second administration hired him as a human rights advisor, of all things, and he helped lead the way on the invasion of Iraq, which is the greatest crime of the 20th century so far. So, guess who Trump hired as the American envoy to Venezuela? Abrams! It is like Abrams is a hit man who goes into retirement but is brought back to do dirty work, when his particular skills are needed. He will likely be one of Max’s neighbors after he passes, or at least live in the same town.

It was nice to see Abrams get grilled by a new member of Congress in recent days, and he had the gall to repeat his “El Salvadoran democracy” Big Lie, and specifically cited their “elections,” which was a subject of Ed’s “Demonstration Elections” work. Here we go, with another “humanitarian intervention” by that most benevolent of all nations.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2019 at 14:48.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Hym (15th February 2019), Joseph McAree (17th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #7977
    Thanks

Hi:

When I quote people in my work, I try to contact them. I generally don’t need to do it for legal reasons, but it is more of a courtesy. I could invoke Fair use laws, but the people that I quote I have virtually always quoted from a sense of appreciation and respect, although I certainly did not contact either of the George Bushes or Madeleine Albright for their permission on these quotes, for instance.

But, over the years, when I contacted the “great,” I almost invariably heard from them, and soon, such as Noam, Ed, Peter Ward, and so on. When I published Ed’s “final” bio recently, I contacted all of the people that I could, whom I quoted. Once again, last night, I heard back from arguably the most prominent of them, of those that I could contact, and the one whose work I had the greatest respect for, while I only heard back from one of the less-known people. This is a typical pattern. I have very rarely heard back from the less prominent people that I have contacted over the years. The “greats” are/were great for a reason, and virtually always hearing back from them, from emails and letters out of the blue, reinforced my sense that they were also great human beings, in addition to their being great scholars or scientists.

With that prelude, I just dug up my email exchange from Howard Zinn. I sent him the email less than two weeks after 9/11, when the Left was trying mightily to forestall what soon came: the American invasion of Afghanistan, then Iraq, as Orwell’s Permanent War became the USA’s playbook, in its never-ending “War on Terror.” I did not expect to hear from Zinn for months, if ever. He was nearly 80 at the time, and surely had his hands full. So, imagine my surprise when I heard from him the same day. An academic journal published that draft of my Columbus essay the next month, and I began my correspondence with Uncle Ed the month after that.

I no longer make large quotes like that in my work, as my style has evolved over the years, and I had planned to remove that Zinn quote when I eventually updated that essay, but with Howard’s death, I decided to leave it in, in his honor. He was one of the greats. So, here is my exchange with Uncle Howard, the only one that I ever had, which was more than enough for me.

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 12:51 PM
    To: Howard Zinn
    Subject: Quoting your work

Dear Dr. Zinn:

I am sure you have far more pressing issues than responding to this email right now. If you could put it in your stack of things to do one day, I would appreciate it. I am writing you because I have a long quote from your work in an essay I wrote about Columbus's discovery of the New World. My take on the issue is not much different than yours. I do not plan on revising my essay much in the near future, but part of it may make it into my upcoming book. I am asking your permission to publish your words the way I have.

My essay is at:

http://ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm

The section where I have the long quote from you is at:

http://ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#why

I hope you are well these days.

Very respectfully,

Wade Frazier

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 9:42 PM
    To: Wade Frazier
    Subject: Re: Quoting your work

I think your essay on Columbus is very well done, thoroughly researched, careful in its presentation of varying points of view while firm in its conclusions. You have my permission to quote from my People's History as you have done.

Howard Zinn

Reading Zinn’s People’s History was when I got the first inkling that the Columbus story that I had been raised with might have been a little askew from reality. It was really the beginning of my iconoclastic studies of American history. As I recall, I read Zinn’s chapter on Columbus soon before I read David Stannard’s American Holocaust, which is still the one to be reckoned with, and was my big wakeup call on what the “settling” of the Western Hemisphere by Europe was really like. Several years later, Ward Churchill published his masterpiece, and his career ended because of it. I still regularly pick up Stannard’s and Churchill’s books and read them. They are awe-inspiring, if devastating, reads, but Uncle Howard’s work was my introduction to that subject.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th February 2019 at 13:57.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th February 2019), Hym (15th February 2019), Joseph McAree (17th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #7978
    Thanks

Hi:

I just reread Aleskander’s draft on the implementation of free energy and anti-gravity technologies. Instead of offering suggestions on it, I will write my own version, and people can use it how they will. Here goes.

The reality, promise, and development of free energy and related technologies
    • What are they?
    • What is their potential impact on global society?
    • What are the issues of development and distribution?
    • What strategy might work?
    • The bigger picture

What are they?

Even among orthodox physicists such as David Bohm, it has been hypothesized that what is called the zero-point field and other terms is a source of usable energy, and of great potential magnitude. Many scientists have proposed hypotheses regarding that potential energy source, and numerous inventors have allegedly developed technologies that have harnessed that energy, which seems to be an intrinsic aspect of the space-time continuum. In addition, this field has purportedly been tapped and used to create what are called antigravity effects, which has technically been called electrogravity, which was a public field of research by large American corporations in the 1950s, before the efforts disappeared from public view. Some inventions have been comprised of rotating magnets, while others have been solid state devices. According to the inventors, those technologies could be mass-produced at low cost, once the commercial development was completed. Various public figures have stated that they have witnessed the demonstration of those technologies in covert settings.

What is their potential impact on global society?

The impact of such technologies on human societies is incalculable. According to the theories of modern physics, the entire universe is comprised of energy, and the journey of life on Earth and the human journey has been a story of continually inventing ways to harness more energy. Pound-for-pound, a complex cell burns energy 100,000 times as fast as the Sun produces it, and each epoch of the human journey was founded upon and sustained by exploiting new energy sources, from inventing stone tools to controlling fire to domesticating plants and animals to burning fossil fuels. Each new energy source meant a large increase in energy capture, generally by an order of magnitude or so. Tapping the zero-point field might provide abundant, clean, and harmless energy to humanity for the first time, which could transform human societies beyond recognition, as all of humanity would live in abundance for the first time.

What are the issues of development and distribution?

In all known instances, the inventors who have demonstrated viable prototypes of free energy and related technologies have encountered covert interests that sought to buy them out or wipe them out. Many came to untimely and suspicious deaths, others have reported offers to relinquish their technologies, others have been imprisoned on frivolous charges, and nearly all efforts have been betrayed from within, which was often enabled by seeming provocateurs that were infiltrated into the operations. In addition, such efforts have never had much public support. It appears that the same interests who have clandestinely developed those technologies have also been behind the organized suppression of independent efforts to develop those technologies, although numerous vested interests appear to have acted independently to ensure that such disruptive technologies are not made publicly available.

What strategy might work?

The standard efforts mounted by inventors, scientists, and entrepreneurs have never come close to overcoming their internal weaknesses and what appears to be organized suppression, and the most dramatic and deadly organized suppression seems reserved for efforts with the most promise. A new approach seems to be required in order for an effort to have a realistic chance of success. Not only will such an effort likely need to be non-profit, but giving away the technology might be the only orientation with any likelihood of success. But since free energy technology would be history’s most lucrative, the field’s temptations and perils have resulted in the reality that finding participants in the field with charitable motivation is nearly impossible. Reaching outside of the small and insular free energy milieu seems to be a requirement for building a viable effort.

The bigger picture

Virtually everything about our universe is a play of energy. Mastering free energy technology would advance humanity, in the terminology of a Russian scientist, into becoming a Type 1 civilization. Almost no aspect of today’s societies would survive such a transition, including our economic and social institutions. That has been a major challenge for mounting free energy efforts, as their implications overwhelm the general public, which generally reacts with denial and fear to such ideas, and particularly scientists and the educated.

The challenge is formidable, but the goal is as lofty as has ever been aspired to. Only a specially motivated effort seems likely to have a chance of success, and the people willing and capable of mounting and assisting such an effort will be extremely rare. It seems that this unprecedented event requires an unprecedented approach.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2019 at 23:49.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (16th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #7979
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I go back to addressing posts on this thread, I will sketch out the demographic changes of each Epoch.

The First Epoch:

Many millions of years after leaving the tropical canopy, in a cooling and drying world, as volcanism waned, which led to apes, and after millions of years of upright walking after leaving the shrinking rainforest, our ancestors, with their freed hands and slowly growing brains began making tools like nothing ever had before, the rapid rise to Homo sapiens began. Those tools allowed for greater energy acquisition in the form of food, and undoubtedly could also be used defensively, but the Big One was the control of fire, which was the game changer of the First Epoch. Nothing like that had ever been seen before on Earth, and it directly led to human dominance of Earth. The human line’s brains exploded in growth, and it was an energy event above all else, as the human brain is an energy hog, requiring about 20% of a body’s energy. So, the biggest demographic change of the First Epoch was the appearance of Homo sapiens on the evolutionary scene. Without those energy innovations, humans would not have appeared.

The Second Epoch:

The last million years of the First Epoch is still rich in controversy over the cognitive development of the human line. By 500,000 years ago, humans had long since mastered fire and were producing sophisticated weapons, and there is evidence of professional butchery back then. But everybody agrees that there was something unique about behaviorally modern humans, who arrived on the scene about 60-70 thousand years ago. It looks like Homo sapiens went through a genetic bottleneck about the time that behavioral modernity was achieved, and there may have been only 5,000 or so behaviorally modern humans when the Founder Group of a few hundred left Africa and conquered Earth. The biggest demographic change of the Second Epoch was the explosion of the human population as the world’s easy meat and all other human species were driven to extinction. Over the Second Epoch, the population of Homo sapiens grew by a factor of a thousand. It is the greatest Epochal proportional population growth in the human journey. By the Second Epoch’s end, humans dominated all ecosystems that they could get to. Only Antarctica and some islands had not been conquered by humans yet, and they had yet to exploit the oceans past the shoreline.

The Third Epoch:

Actually, the Third Epoch’s primary demographic change was only a continuation of the Second Epoch, in that the human population grew by a factor of about 200, but only over 10,000 years versus the Second Epoch’s 40,000 years, so the rate of increase was about the same as the Second Epoch’s. Evolutionarily, nothing much has changed in the past 70,000 years: we are all the Universal People, with far more in common than differences. The domestication of plants made the Third Epoch possible, and everything else was noise. It was likely that the Malthusian impacts of population growth in a world denuded of its megafauna, as well as the climactic fluctuations around the ending of the previous glacial interval, spurred people to domesticate plants and, to a lesser degree, animals. Humans were also domesticated, and ideological indoctrination began with civilization, but agriculture was the “necessary precondition” for the rise of civilization, in the parlance of demographers.

For all of the “advances” of the Third Epoch, infant mortality was about the same, with a child having about a 50% of chance of living to be an adult, and infant mortality was actually much higher in cities, which were death traps, as their populations were sustained by a steady migration from the agrarian hinterlands (as well as bringing in captured humans as slaves - slaves outnumbers citizens on that cradle of democracy, Ancient Athens). Women had a brief rise in status in the Neolithic, as horticultural villages often became matrilocal, as women began bringing in more calories than the men, and those are the human journey’s most peaceful preindustrial societies, as matrilocality broke up the male gangs.

However, with the rise of civilization, women’s status declined again, as they became the broodmares of agrarian societies, producing the peasants that civilization rode on the backs of. No civilization has ever been energetically sustainable, and the Third Epoch is full of collapsed societies, as they ran out of energy.

After Rome collapsed, which is history’s most influential empire, Europe became an Old World backwater, but they retained the watermill, which the Greeks invented, and little did any of them know it yet, but it was the first time that humans created land-based mechanical power that did not come from muscles, and that helped lead to Europe’s rise. The rise of Europe was a late-Epoch development, and its energy capture rose by 50% from the High Middle Ages to the brink of the Fourth Epoch, and many proto-industrial developments happened during its rise, and replacing human hands was perhaps the most important development, as exemplified by Gutenberg’s printing press. No longer were books written by hand, and an explosion in literacy soon followed. Watermills replaced human backs, and the printing press replaced human hands, as spinning machines also eventually did. Such innovations made unskilled labor uneconomical, and led to the end of slavery as an institution.

Deforested England turned to coal in the High Middle Ages. Otherwise, English civilization would have collapsed as it ran out of energy. But coal was the first fossil fuel that humanity used, and its use was the essential development for the arrival of the Fourth Epoch. Without the exploitation of the new energy source, the rest would not have happened. England had already been evicting the peasants from the lands, and shoving them into the coal mines and cities, and those dispossessed peasants became the workforce of England’s Industrial Revolution, which is the only pristine instance of it.

Demographically, it began changing for Europe in the High Middle Ages, with the explosion in watermills and reintroduction of the ancient Greek teachings that the Catholic Church had eradicated as “pagan,” and England’s demographic transition began when the peasants were evicted and British agriculture had a proto-industrial revolution, so that by 1800, in the Fourth Epoch’s early days, less than 40% of the English workforce was involved in agriculture.

In Ian Morris’s magnum opus, he scarcely mentioned the Fourth Epoch’s demographic transition, other than noting that historians can’t agree on what caused it, but his book was all about the myopia of historians and scholars, and Morris rightfully credited the vast changes to European societies to the Industrial Revolution, which was first and foremost about tapping a new energy source.

The Fourth Epoch:

So far, the primary outcome of the Fourth Epoch is the incredible rise in the standard of living in industrialized societies. It is by far the most dramatic event in the human journey. Today’s world would be unrecognizable to an English peasant of five centuries ago. Industrial peoples have greatly increased life expectancies, largely due to the decline in infant mortality. A child in an industrial nation has about a 98% chance of living to be an adult. The human population boomed once again, and has risen by a factor of seven in the past two centuries. Fifty times seven is 350, so the human population has grown at a faster rate (nearly twice) than it did in the Third Epoch. However, the demographic transition has changed things. Industrial societies, in contrast to short-lived, illiterate peasant societies, are long-lived and educated, and women have more opportunities than being baby factories, so industrial society women are not even having children at replacement rates. If the entire world was industrialized, the human population would likely decline. Even non-industrial nations, with the exception of African ones, are undergoing their own demographic transitions, as side-effects of the Industrial Revolution, such as sanitation, hygiene, and literacy, are cheaply reproduced in them.

However, the Fourth Epoch may be very short-lived. Early in the Fourth Epoch, just as coal overtook wind and water power in the West, the exploitation of oil began, which is the black gold of industrial societies. However, all of the easy oil is gone, and humanity is already scraping at the dregs of Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits. All conventional oil will be gone in this century. The West, led by the USA, has been inflicting oil-control genocides, and as I write this, it is planning a “humanitarian intervention” in the nation with the greatest oil reserves left on Earth. The West is toying with a demographic and environmental catastrophe that will make all Third Epoch collapses look like picnics.

My life’s work is forestalling that catastrophe and ushering in the next Epoch. As with the previous Epochs, the demographics of the Fifth Epoch are scarcely imaginable to today’s people. In the Fifth Epoch, I expect that the average person will live to be a hundred or so, and be in perfect health all the way. Cities, nations, and races will disappear, along with most professions, and it could look a lot like this. In the Fourth Epoch, about half of our “education” is brainwashing, in order to serve the elite agenda, but elites will become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, so expect the level of true education to skyrocket in the Fifth Epoch, as the Fourth Epoch’s scarcity-based ideologies are discarded and suppressed inventions and scientific discoveries come into public awareness and use. It can’t happen too soon.

Time to begin my busy day.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th February 2019 at 15:41.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (19th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #7980
    Thanks

Hi:

One hip pal told me long ago that he was amazed at how everybody had the same wrong answers, as they all parroted their conditioning. I was in a health conversation recently, and I had not had one in years. This person had the patter down pat, as anything alternative was “anecdotal,” and everything orthodox was backed by peer-reviewed, rock-solid research. When I mentioned that the editor of Lancet recently stated that up to half of all medical research was worthless because of conflicts of interest, the person had not even heard of Lancet. When I mentioned how alternatives such as laetrile had been wiped out, the person had never heard of laetrile, yet talked about how certain therapies were worthless, when I had successfully used those very therapies. And this is somebody who is highly intelligent.

As I thought of that situation, I reflected on my experience with Wikipedia and Ed’s bio. As an addendum to my recent post on contacting the great, I generally heard from Ed’s most prominent allies, while not hearing from the less prominent ones. I have some allies regarding my efforts on Ed’s life, but only a few. Ed’s scholarship is largely unanswerable, which is why it is so studiously ignored or misrepresented by orthodoxy. The few honest and intelligent discussions that I have seen of Ed’s work are all relegated to the fringes, while Ed’s Wikipedia bio is libelous today.

These are obviously not new issues for me, but sometimes I sit back and take it in, pondering how everybody is so brainwashed, and the amazing thing is that they think that they aren’t. They believe that they are informed, free thinkers, and the rest, while they spout their indoctrination and conditioning, which does not even pass cursory inspection. And when they eagerly file to their deaths, willingly sacrificed on the altar of their conditioning, it is not easy to watch.

I recently read some articles on people who advocate alternative views or had experiences such as NDEs and were not quiet about it, and Wikipedia was uniformly libelous. The standard pattern is to very briefly cover their “claims” and then devote the rest of the article to attacks by the “skeptics” and other establishment shills. That is the opposite of how it is supposed to work in logic and law. The assailants are not supposed to have the last word. Wikipedia’s articles on challenges to orthodoxy are prosecutorial briefs and exercises in disinformation. And, consistent with Ed’s Propaganda Model, or my own experiences in the free energy milieu, it is Joe Average who does most of the dirty work, gratis.

While thinking about it, I surfed a little, and here is a great example of how the common people do most of the dirty work, on a site that purports to rank media bias and do fact-checking. Wikipedia, which I consider to be a neocon effort, as its neocon founder has openly defended an obvious disinformation operation that attacks the “Left,” is considered the “least biased” on that media-ranking site! If a site challenges vaccination, that media bias site literally ranks it in the “pseudoscience,” “tin-foil hat,” and “quackery” categories. For Vaxxter, for instance, it actually recommends a “science” site that calls its target an “idiot” in the title of its article. Real scientists never stoop that low, not even the worst of them. And that site calls itself an arbiter of media bias and a self-appointed fact-checker. Its founder may even believe it.

That is the Big Lie that I see in all directions, in that Establishment lies, which can be painfully obvious, are portrayed as The Truth, and anything that challenges them is placed in the tinfoil hat and quackery categories. What is happening with the USA and Venezuela today is a textbook example of our propaganda system in operation. Orwell could not top it.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (20th February 2019), Paul (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 400 FirstFirst 1 299 349 389 399 400 LastLast