+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 536 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 116 516 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

Hi Scott:

Sorry that we blabbed so long. I don’t know how you determine the real deal from the pretenders, but my real story is a lot deeper than the public one, as you know.

I am interested to see how it turns out.

This will be interview number three, and so far, they seem to be going well. I was not wild about using that medium.

Wade
    Wade: You did just fine.
    I determine a Real Deal mostly by intuition, since I have been in these fields for so long (25+ years), i have heard most of the sales pitches & good intentioned but ignorant players in the UFO, paranormal and conspiracy fields. That and oh I dunno 1200 pages or so of your well thought out and clearly written website

P.S We will be pushing up the broadcast date to February 22 2011 of your 1st interview, which is complete and fully edited.
    Interview details in upcoming shows : Wade Frazier - Scaling the Ramparts of the Free Energy Paradigm
    Last edited by Scott; 28th April 2011 at 10:15.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2011), filsmyth (14th February 2011), Franny (15th February 2011), Luke (15th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi Dennis:

I think that I wrote it somewhere on this thread already, but it is probably easier writing it than finding it. I was in Level 0 (never heard of free energy) until the day after I hit Boston, chasing Dennis and my dream:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

Then, living under the influence of Dennis's incredibly powerful personality, I lived in Level 10, but was eventually disabused of that notion in Ventura. When I signed back up with Dennis in 1996, I think that I was more in Level 12, and I think that Dennis's heart was more in Level 12, but he was trying the Level 10 approach. That is partly why I did not last there long and have been a lone agent ever since. I have pretty much lived in Level 12 since Ventura. I was never really in any of the other levels either, but I have documented them because I saw people in all of them. Thousands upon thousands of interactions gave me that framework.

Once I interacted with people on the free energy issue, they could no longer be a Level 0, but I would say that at least 80% of them were in Level 1, maybe 10% in Level 2, with a few percent in Level 3. Maybe surprisingly, up to 10% were Level 4s. If you just gave them a working free energy device, they would take it and then "believe" that it was possible.

I pretty much stopped wasting my breath with Levels 1 to 4 long ago. I leave Level 5s alone, too. I am not going to conquer their fears, and I think it is a fear of abundance more than it is fear that we will blow the planet up. Levels 6, 7 and 9 scare me, because they are the ones who usually come to grim ends (some become Level 13s), and often for no good reason other than their hard-headedness. The Global Controllers can't be beaten at their game, and it is a boy's dream to think that we can. Those would-be heroes, the Level 9-ers, probably end up damaging free energy efforts more than any other group. They usually get gold-rush fever, and few survive the greed-based slaughter-fest that follows. The Global Controllers just sit back and let "nature" take its course, when the Young Warriors get involved.

Level 10 can work, with the right mass. But, they can't be the masses that are easily distracted. If you follow this thread, you will get a flavor of all the rabbit holes and distractions that await anybody who tries this stuff. Go into the real world with this stuff, and the current "masses" are truly useless. They have to be awake and loving masses, not the NASCAR/SuperBowl/Soap Opera/Game Show masses.

My progression was as follows: 0, 10, 12. I have known and know of a bunch in Level 13. It is highly-emotionally-challenging to spend any time with those survivors. They certainly don't want the gawking public to poke their noses in, and I leave them alone as best I can. There are some truly great human beings in that group, and some who were naïve and stubborn, and the greedy would usually never get that far along.

I have some 15s close to me, and we interacted with some of the 14s, so you could argue that I am a 15 by association, but I consider myself a 12. There may be some people on Earth today who are 19s, but it is a handful at best, most likely. The UFOs that buzz Mount Adams and elsewhere:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm

are probably 16s. Now, where the heck that voice in my head, that launched me on my preposterous journey sits on that scale, I do not know, but is probably above Level 15, and maybe even 17, but I don't seek its counsel anymore. It has some 'splaining to do before I follow its suggestions again.

I hope that helps.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2011 at 21:26.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th February 2011), Annacarl (15th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (19th February 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Hi Jonathan:

Glad to see that my Medical Racket essay passed muster with a professional!

OK Scott:

I bow to your intuition and experience.

Yeah, lots of pretenders can talk a good game.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Reinhard:

I am not saying that the mechanism is the same, but I would guess that both are tapping the ZPF in a low grade way. That is how I see them similarly, although I am far, far from an expert in assessing such gizmos. Yes, while they are low-level curios, they are probably left alone, although I am sure that the custodians of each have some very interesting stories to tell, that they probably refuse to tell publicly. You can do this stuff and live to tell about it, if you play at those levels. Don’t think that you are not on the radar, however. You are. And if they keep it at the building-sand-castles level, and about every five years they take it out and say “Gee, isn’t that interesting?” before they put it back in the box, then they should be safe, at least from the Global Controllers. The biggest danger is probably from would-be allies, at that stage, who want to help them get to the Big Time with it, or the naïve snoopers. Then it can get, shall we say, interesting.

Best,

Wade
    Wade,
    your high level of personal integrity and commitment to your vision is encouraging.
    I threw in the Karpen Pile because I read that Ilie lived in Bucharest. For me there are much more important issues.
    For clarification and a more in-depth view, here is my story:
    As a politically and action-oriented sociologist , I've always tried to identify the Archimedes' leverage points in society. And pretty fast found the energy issue, about 30 years ago......my, I DID get older....and, hopefully, wiser.....

Do walk the energy talk I started an in-depth research on solar energy. Followed by organizing workshops on how to build your own warm water system. It worked.

Below the attention span of everyone involved, I tried to educate them and myself in parallel processes:
    1 the importance of the group in achieving a complex task (utilizing my group dynamics expertise),
    2 the importance on respecting nature, self and the fellow man/woman (now I would call it "love"),
    3 the awareness and learning on systems-thinking and -acting as opposed to lineal, deductive thinking,
    4 and simply: don't miss the point when talking (and writing) should stop and action is required.

Then followed about 20 years of internal consulting in a big German IT Company, always trying to stick to the above mentioned ground rules.

Now I'm facing retirement. Therefore I co-started a group for Free Energy thinkers and tinkerers about 5 years ago. In those 5 years I learned a lot about the different technical possibilities. To the extent that I molded this knowledge into a Powerpoint presentation, in order to highten the awareness of the uninformed. This works out quite well. I learned to be patient, because, "how do you attract people to something they are not aware of...without pushing them and your fate too much?"
    One major question I'm offering a dialog on is: "If FE is so important, why the hell don't we hear about it, or can't buy it?" And then I list nearly all the issues you don't get tired about mentioning...and actually had to live through. Man, I'm glad it didn't happen to me!!
    Especially the issue of changing to a abundance-based paradigm always elicits vivid debate.

Back to the energy group: There I'm trying to keep a balance between pragmatic tinkering, (quantum) physics and healing topics.
    Parallel developments:
    a VERY slow build-up of trust betwen the participants;
    the serious tinkerers all receive the famous anonymous letter with the order to stay low key;
    fear always kicks in;
    the group dynamics slowly kicks in and starts to support the individual member;
    it is still very hard to strengthen group-work (as opposed to lone-ranger garage tinkering);
    the number increases from meeting to meeting (every 2-3 months), more and more women attend;
    the members are open for generic dialog on (non-technological) energy;

Wade, thank you for sharing your experiences. I will be even more cautious, and try to not push/lead the tinkerers and developers into the trap you experienced.
    Never-the-less, I can not just sit there, collect valuable information, without doing something with it.
    I'm convinced that a group-dynamic approach will increase the flow of energy and be an attractor to the increasing number of people who have the intuition that "something" can be done and are ready for a boost of awareness. That raises the vital question: "How can group-dynamics be utilized in a "holographic community" (as Bill calls it)?". I don't have an answer, yet.

I guess, love, building trust and patiently preparing and waiting for the "right time" is key.
    Naive curiousness coupled with cautious doing support this level of awareness....at least for me.

Btw, I'm not THAT naive. I am very well aware of being monitored, have been for 30 years. That doesn't bother me much....so, greeting there, too.

Love and light to All

Reinhard

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2011), filsmyth (14th February 2011), kudzy (19th February 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Luke (15th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), penn (15th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

Reinhard, that was one hell of a post. I probably will not have the time to address it in the depth it deserves today, or maybe even before the weekend, but that was a very rich post that had, for those who have been there and know what to look for, your impressive credentials all over it. It is an honor to meet you in cyberspace.

Together, we may all get to go somewhere interesting. We will see how it goes.

Best wishes,

Wade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I'm glad you brought that up, since health care has always been my uppermost focus (so much drama and corruption everywhere if you tried to encompass it all at once you'd implode....) It has is fair share of victims-by-choice too.

I think the most disturbing thing I ever saw was a person who preferred death rather than give up their belief system, or rather their wound. As a natural medicine practitioner I see a lot of people who refuse to give up useless treatments for more natural meaningfull PROVEN cures . People say I dish out imaginary cures but a cure is a cure no matter where it comes from. But the lengths that people will take to hold on to their woundness shocked me. The wound being the place the victim hides in. The two are inextricably entwined with each other.

A friend asked me to treat her aunt’s pressure wound an enormous bedsore that had been there for an astounding ten years. All modern medicine had 'failed' it (I now know why..) A pressure wound is sort of a no brainer but when I seen the woman (not the wound) I gave up immediately. I have successfully facilitated cures in cancers, MS, Parkinsons but when I seen that woman (not her wound) that voice in my head, 'don’t throw yourself down a road that is a dead end from the beginning.'

So,I knew nothing I said or did would make a difference; she wasn’t going to budge from it. She was attached to that bed sore like we are attached to our kids.. It pained her certainly and limited her mobility (she was in a wheelchair..most of the whole problem she wouldn't get out of the damned wheelchair) but it was also her excuse to demand from people, not engage in life and generally keep replicating the notion that life had dealt her a bad hand and everyone should defer to her handicap. It got her a lot of attention, put it that way. And of course people enabled that notion. I mean she wasn’t’ a hateful woman in the least, she was very kind and generous and even wanted to be my host family when I was in the area to see people.. Unsurprisingly she didn’t remark on the fact that I’d traveled from Michigan to treat her specifically but didn’t. Sort of a tacit understanding there. She didn't want anyone curing that wound, and she knew I wasn't about to even waste my time with. We both understood she wanted it even as she complained about it.

Knowing there was nothing I could do to shift this perception, and I wasn’t even going to make the attempt, she remained with her unhealed wound and the safe place it kept her.

One day my friend took her aunt to a doctor who said a hyperbolic chamber would absolutely, without a shadow of doubt help that wound. Everyone rejoiced because now the wound would go away. So they come back from the doctor, and they are excitedly talking about the treatment because within a few weeks time the eternal bed sore would be gone.

Between one sentence and the next the aunt died. Poof, just dropped her head to one side and was gone. No other outstanding health issues. No reason for death, had seen a doctor just ten minutes before. Just boom. Gone.

It was just the place she’d hid at for much of her life, her wound, that supported her victimhood was about to be taken away. She preferred death over losing that. So she just clocked out.

My wake up call in regards to how deep this victim thing goes. It’s like a disease on its own.

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Hi Wade -- just wanted to drop back in and say thank you. Really enjoying the essays - in particular the Medical Racket. So spot on for me. I'm a health care professional myself... which was one of the reasons it was so easy for me to 'wake up'. You have to be deaf, blind and ill not to see what's going on there. Unfortunately, there seems to be more deafness, blindness and illness in medical practitioners than their respective clients.

Beware of the trend for trends. I can't look at a 'trend' without looking for the angle. There always is one.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 14th February 2011 at 17:54.

12. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

Hi 9eagle9: Another important post that I can't give justice to today, but let's just say that perhaps the number one reason why people incarnate here is to play the victim game. For many if not most people, it is the ONLY game in town. I am doing what I can to help change that, but as George Carlin said, the most powerful force in the universe is inertia.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2011 at 19:34.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Luke (15th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), nearing (14th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #308
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

When the iron curtain dropped in Hungary, my parents brought mt grandmother, my mother's mother over for a visit.
    I'll never forget when we took her to a store for the first time. She broke down and began to cry, in big sobbing gasps. I had completely forgotten this because I was only about eight years old at the time. When she regained her composure some, she said she had never seen such abundance. All the shelves stocked high with goods reaching almost to the ceiling! She said in Hungary if there was a few loaves of bread on the shelves by afternoon it was considered a miracle. Her sentiments, my words.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

kudzy (19th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

Thanks for the story. Yes, this is quite a continent that was stolen from the natives. Forests and soils intact made for easy farming in the early days, and big, strapping people. There was a famous meeting around the conclusion of the American Revolution, where Jefferson, Washington and friends met with the English diplomats. Somebody at the gathering, and I can’t recall who at the moment, made the observation that the biggest difference between the motherland and the new nation was the size of its people. As they looked around, all the British diplomats were about five feet tall, and all the Americans were six footers. It was all in the calories, or energy. Young Japanese women today have the same measurements as American women, which few members of my parent’s generation can probably believe. All those small people of Southeast Asia are small because of a lack of calories, not genes.

My grandparents were driven out of Kansas by the dustbowl:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#kansas

and were starving when they finally landed here in Washington in 1935. My grandparents died well-to-do, living atop Queen Anne Hill in Seattle, and I lived with them for six months after college. My grandmother never quite got over her days in the Great Depression, saving string to the end of her days, and other behaviors that reflected her austere past. They food-tortured me, filling me with 3,000 calorie meals every day. Hunger and privation can leave lifelong scars.

As the Eastern Woodlands all fell to the ax, Americans began taking advantage of the water power of the East Coast, and then they discovered coal and the great task of industrializing was underway, as long as those pesky natives could be made to disappear, and Uncle George had a plan:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#blueprint

Canada had a very similar trajectory, generally following in the USA’s wake. The USA experienced Peak Oil in 1973,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#abundance

and that is also the peak year of wages per hour in the USA:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#decline

The Empire is in decline, and the tent cities springing up around the USA these days is a sign of the times.

I vote for free energy and an end to hunger, want and privation. The election is ongoing, but the tally may not be far off.

Best,

Wade

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Luke (15th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

There's nothing new under the sun today. Exchange toxic McDonalds, vaccines, & antidepressants with the small pox blankets and firewater they gave the Native Americans and we have the same thing all over again....now.

Exchange land take overs of tribal hunting grounds with our current epidemic of home foreclosures and you have the same thing over again....now.

Take the 'white' schools Natives were forced into, severing of their spiritual connection, replaced it with with our modern 'dumb-down' public education and suppression of who and what we really are and we have the same thing all over again. ...now.

Nothing has really changed.

19. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I'm glad you brought that up, since health care has always been my uppermost focus (so much drama and corruption everywhere if you tried to encompass it all at once you'd implode....) It has is fair share of victims-by-choice too.
    That's a great story 9eagle9 - I can SO relate. You are probably just as aware as I am how common these types of stories are. In fact I was thinking of one today. I walked into a client's home (who is an absolute mess BTW - bilateral achilles tendon rupture as a side effect of antibiotics, COPD w/ major shortness of breath etc and so on) and happened to see a copy of a Gerson book on the sofa table. "Yay", I thought -- this is going to be easy! The visit prior, I went through an in depth discussion about his dietary/nutritional needs and means to avert chronic lung infection (since he can no longer take antibiotics). But wouldn't you know it... I walk in and he is eating Ritz crackers with a mixture of mayonnaise and peanut butter (EEEEEEW!!!!) So I bring up the book with something to the effect of "wow that's great you have a copy... excellent information... I know some of Charlotte Gerson's previous clients... wonderful stuff.."

This individual went on and on about how it's all a conspiracy theory... that it would be approved by the FDA if it were legit... that it was a fraud etc and so on (we all know the drill here). Now I'm not one to force my opinion on anyone - I'm all for free will and it's not my job to intercede unless asked. However, I did ask plenty of questions. Turns out, he hadn't read it (go figure). I asked if he felt like a fruit and vegetable diet was dangerous... to be argumentative he said yes. He was backing himself into a corner after a few questions, and, when he began attacking people he knew nothing about and had never met, I knew it was time to stop. He would defend his erroneous position to the grave. I wasn't hard to figure out why as I looked at the crackers and mayonnaise/PB. Uuuck. LOL. Another day, another dollar.

It's truly a psychosis veiled by 'personal belief and opinion'... as if belief or opinion are inherently worth more than the breath they are carried on. It reminds me of the King Theoden of Rohan in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King... totally consumed by the magician's spell.

The following clip is about how patient visits seem to go for me these days (if you don't mind a little exaggeration)... only imagine I have no magic staff and no burly buddies to crack skulls when I walk in :

Last edited by Jonathon; 15th February 2011 at 04:33. Reason: Shortened quote

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2011), filsmyth (23rd February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Hi 9eagle9:

I will agree that nothing has really changed, if we mean that the scarcity-based paradigm is intact, even in history’s richest and most powerful nation. Yes, endless re-iteration of the scarcity drumbeat, while calling it something new and exciting, is monotonous. But all the “progress” made by humans has been about acquiring more energy.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

But it has been under the zero-sum-game aegis. Under an abundance-based paradigm, it can change, and very dramatically. But first, what can be has to be understood:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

Best,

Wade

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

23. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Wow. I have nothing deep, spiritual or intellectual to say except thank you all for your contributions to humanity, the planet and all the life it supports. It takes people that have cajones, spirit and integrity to do all you have done.

Quote The Global Controllers can't be beaten at their game, and it is a boy's dream to think that we can.
    Thatʻs quite a statement -- and the antithesis of what many here believe can be done. But you are one of those that has fought the dragon on itʻs own ground; you have walked the walk. Few have.

Iʻm reminded of Ashleigh Brilliant here:

Quote Be polite to dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

Should we start a new game with new rules? I think of what David Icke said about the pyramid; we are on the bottom holding it up. If enough of us move out of place, it falls. Itʻs a cool metaphor but "moving out of place" takes some careful consideration.

Quote It’s all very simple, or else it’s all very complex, or perhaps it’s neither, or both.
    Another by AB

Quote I vote for free energy and an end to hunger, want and privation.
    I do too and somehow I think abundance and the end of insanity can be achieved. I donʻt know how but I hope and believe that an old worn-out era is coming to a close and a new one will be able to get a good start. Perhaps part of our task is to hold it strongly in our minds and hearts till it grows so big that more and more share the vision without quite knowing how they got there. (Rupert Sheldrakeʻs Morphic Resonance?)

Like running freely toward the goal in the wilderness, instinctively but carefully placing our bare feet on the spot between the rocks and thorns...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #314
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    There's nothing new under the sun today. Exchange toxic McDonalds, vaccines, & antidepressants with the small pox blankets and firewater they gave the Native Americans and we have the same thing all over again....now.

Exchange land take overs of tribal hunting grounds with our current epidemic of home foreclosures and you have the same thing over again....now.

Take the 'white' schools Natives were forced into, severing of their spiritual connection, replaced it with with our modern 'dumb-down' public education and suppression of who and what we really are and we have the same thing all over again. ...now.

Nothing has really changed.
    No, it hasnʻt changed much at all. Russel Means, Indian leader has said that we are all on the reservation now. He has several YT vids, this is one with Alex Jones. He makes all the comparisons:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gyQtr...21B577552BFDE4

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Ditto yours too Jonathan. Yep those folks. I feel like saying sometimes " if you know everything and all about it ....why are you sick? How did you ever get sick in the first place knowing everything that you do." I'm compelled to try to see people in their wholeness but those sorts make it hard.

I have budged a few from those stances, and they go right back. One woman after her chronic shingles went away, went right back on her pharma meds because what I was doing was too 'weird'. Unnatural. Something that didn't work made her feel better.

This is where I start feeling like I'm losing my mind...lol.

I have to say it Jonathan I think your client is pregnant... I'd say if I wanted to kill someone outright I'd start them on a diet of mayonnaise, PB, and crackers. That has to be a symptom of some inner self hatred. I'm so morbidly fascinated that someone could eat something like that I'm nearly tempted to try it.

That's a great story 9eagle9 - I can SO relate. You are probably just as aware as I am how common these types of stories are. In fact I was thinking of one today. I walked into a client's home (who is an absolute mess BTW - bilateral achilles tendon rupture as a side effect of antibiotics, COPD w/ major shortness of breath etc and so on) and happened to see a copy of a Gerson book on the sofa table. "Yay", I thought -- this is going to be easy! The visit prior, I went through an in depth discussion about his dietary/nutritional needs and means to avert chronic lung infection (since he can no longer take antibiotics). But wouldn't you know it... I walk in and he is eating Ritz crackers with a mixture of mayonnaise and peanut butter (EEEEEEW!!!!) So I bring up the book with something to the effect of "wow that's great you have a copy... excellent information... I know some of Charlotte Gerson's previous clients... wonderful stuff.."

This individual went on and on about how it's all a conspiracy theory... that it would be approved by the FDA if it were legit... that it was a fraud etc and so on (we all know the drill here). Now I'm not one to force my opinion on anyone - I'm all for free will and it's not my job to intercede unless asked. However, I did ask plenty of questions. Turns out, he hadn't read it (go figure). I asked if he felt like a fruit and vegetable diet was dangerous... to be argumentative he said yes. He was backing himself into a corner after a few questions, and, when he began attacking people he knew nothing about and had never met, I knew it was time to stop. He would defend his erroneous position to the grave. I wasn't hard to figure out why as I looked at the crackers and mayonnaise/PB. Uuuck. LOL. Another day, another dollar.

It's truly a psychosis veiled by 'personal belief and opinion'... as if belief or opinion are inherently worth more than the breath they are carried on. It reminds me of the King Theoden of Rohan in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King... totally consumed by the magician's spell.

The following clip is about how patient visits seem to go for me these days (if you don't mind a little exaggeration)... only imagine I have no magic staff and no burly buddies to crack skulls when I walk in :

[/QUOTE]

28. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Wade sorry for hijacking your thread for a moment!

Quote I have to say it Jonathan I think your client is pregnant... I'd say if I wanted to kill someone outright I'd start them on a diet of mayonnaise, PB, and crackers. That has to be a symptom of some inner self hatred. I'm so morbidly fascinated that someone could eat something like that I'm nearly tempted to try it.
    LOL I might be inclined to believe you if he wasn't a him. And good god... if you try it, please let me know how it goes - I can'teven stand the thought of it... yuck, yuck, yuck!. Sounds like a 'what's grosser than gross' joke.

29. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Thanks for that,Latte. That was some material I received in auto writing, about a year ago. I have a feeling that vid you posted up is going to validate a lot of things for me.

No, it hasnʻt changed much at all. Russel Means, Indian leader has said that we are all on the reservation now. He has several YT vids, this is one with Alex Jones. He makes all the comparisons:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gyQtr...21B577552BFDE4[/QUOTE]

30. Link to Post #318
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade,
    Forgive my ignorance. I am a mother of a 12 year old who is dissecting frogs, fish, pigs just to name a few in science class. I find this incredibly frustrating when they could and should be learning so much more. The PTA sponsors a math and science night. Very little over sight from the facility so we can do just about anything we want. Are there simple experiments that can be done safely by children that would introduce anti gravity or other free energy concepts. We get about 75 to 100 parents and children that attend this event. How could I make it a NIGHT TO REMEMBER? This may be the stupidest question anyone has ever ask you. I just want to help and share this technology. I am just awakening and learning so much over the last 6 months. Somewhere along the way a watched a you tube video that showed how to make a circular anti gravity object out of plywood, screws, nuts and bolts. I have looked for it but cannot find it. My research has led me to so much info via the internet and until now I have not been smart enough to bookmark things I find particularly interesting. I am so alone in my journey and anyone who would listen to the things I have to say want and need proof (including my husband, sisters, friends) bless them they are all wonderful people who think I am a kook and not curious like me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the work you are doing. I am just beginning my research on you. Listening to the project camelot interview as I type. You are incredible and the world is a better place with you in it.
    Be well,
    Anna

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annacarl For This Post:

Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

Hi Annacarl,

I hope I'm not butting in, but this very thought crossed my mind the other day (that being science experiments children could do at fairs). The 1st that came to mind was the microwave water experiment with plants. I have not replicated this experiment, but it would be easy to do. Plant a few seeds in different cups. Water one from a distilled water bottle, one from the tap, one from boiled water on stove top and the last with water boiled in a microwave (perhaps not even boiled - you could do 1 minute and 5 minutes on 2 different cups). Obviously the water is allowed to cool to room temperature prior to use. If the experiment that I have seen is valid, the seed in the microwaved water cups will not grow. Might be a good eye opener if it works.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

steven69 (11th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

To all the other posts, a lot are not for me, so I’ll probably just let most of them pass. My work is comprehensive, so people being their wounds, and so on, is part of the issue.

I’ll say this, Latte, thanks for the kind words, and yes, Brian O and I were rather unusual Camelot witnesses because we do not profess to be insiders, and although both of us have been dragon snacks at times (I caused it a little indigestion), ours is not the warrior path, the divisive path, the secrecy path, the lets go get those bad elites path. Ours is the love path, or at least we try. When you get offered a billion dollars to go away, you know you must be doing something “right.” I will never advocate coercion, trying to outsmart the Big Boys, and so on. I consider conspiracism the other side of the coin of structuralism, and both play the victim game, not the creator game:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

That is not easy to wrap one’s head around, but a loving heart can. More later.

Best,

Wade

Hi Annacarl:

Oh, don’t I wish that free energy was something safe to teach in schools, but that day is not yet here. Instead, children cut up animals in “school.”

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...odie#post98429

They depicted ZPE in The Incredibles, and maybe cartoons could be a safe way to introduce it, but if any science teacher got wind of trying to introduce ideas like free energy and anti-gravity to schoolchildren, they have taken children away from the parents in the USA for less. This is dangerous stuff, on several levels.

What Jonathan is suggesting is safer, but anything that challenges establishment science in schools will be branded lunacy at best, and there has been an incredible amount of punishment doled out over stuff like that, too.

Be careful,

Wade

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th April 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 536 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 116 516 536 LastLast