Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 7884

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7841
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 121,646 times in 19,744 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    .. they never mentioned Chomsky, either ...
    As someone who has often spoken well of Chomsky, you might enjoy this article: A Killer Dies, a Teacher Lives: George H.W. Bush v. Noam Chomsky, by Paul Street December 3, 2018 (Counterpunch.org).

The article spends most of its time on the dubious history of the recently departed George H.W. Bush, but mentions Chomsky, and Chomsky's criticisms of Bush, as well.

The article concludes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It speaks volumes about the power of propaganda and thought control in the United States’ “corporate-managed democracy” (Alex Carey’s phrase before it became Sheldon Wolin’s phrase) that Chomsky has been publicly quarantined for decades by a “free” media that heaps undeserved and cringing, boot-licking praise on loathsome imperialist killers like John McCain and George H.W. Bush.

Let them celebrate the criminal life of George H.W. Bush if they must. It’s who they are. Some of us lowly commoners out here in “the rabble” have different and better heroes. We prefer to raise a glass in toast to the continuing life and brilliance of Noam Chomsky.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bruno (4th December 2018), Joseph McAree (4th December 2018), latte (5th December 2018), Merry Mom (5th December 2018), raregem (4th December 2018), Reinhard (5th December 2018), Satori (4th December 2018), Tintin (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #7842
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,808 times in 1,808 posts

Thanks for filling in some gaps about the Mormons, Wade. I do have some personal experience with the way they operate.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th December 2018), raregem (4th December 2018), Tintin (7th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #7843
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,312 times in 5,114 posts

Hi:

Krishna, I don’t think that you can do it the way that you are going about it, on those COPs. The pressures vary, too, which makes the temps vary. Be careful about getting too geeky (superheating, sub-cooling, adiabatic, isothermal, etc.). There is a lot of invalid and naïve analysis out there. FYI, when Dennis was in the business, they were usually R-12 units, and I think that there were some R-22s. Other refrigerants are used today. What is relevant to my audience is that conventional heat pumps got somewhere around 10-15% of the Carnot ideal, while Dennis’s could get about half. If you really want to get into the minutia, you could call on your pals at sunpump. Well, their site is down today. Maybe they are done? This link presents a COP of 7 in daytime, and less than three at night. ‘Nuff said.

We’ll see if I get that Sapiens’ author’s book. There is a lot of crappy, dystopian “visionary” stuff out there that does not even mention energy. I never got Sapiens, as I did not see much new there for me, and it looked a little too popular, as in NYT popular.

Hi Paul:

Miles is the epitome of a glue-sniffing conspiracist, if an entertaining one. JFK and John Lennon weren’t shot, the Sandy Hook and Vegas shootings did not happen, neither did the Bikini nuclear tests, etc., etc. Why? Because Miles likes to surf the Internet. There are some pretty wild yarns there, and Miles is obviously scientifically illiterate, such as his evidence for the Bikini tests’ not happening is that plants grow there today. No wonder people ask him if Earth is flat. I’ll agree that the media is often not much better.

On Sterling, I’ll wager that you can visit him in prison, but I completely agree with how bizarre it is, which really makes me wonder what all was happening. If there was a legit Scalia connection, you could knock me over with a feather.

On Bush and Noam, boy, Bush the First’s imperial antics (1, 2) were the beginning of my public writing career. That is also when I began my Noam studies. Yes, Saint Bush, what an obscene joke.

Hi Valerie:

Oh, the rank-and-file Mormons have no idea what happens at the top, and the Mormon Financial Empire is not the Mormon Church, per se. Rank-and-file Jesuits also have no idea what happens at the top of the Jesuits. But I’ll say that Mormonism is a business-oriented religion, so it fits great with capitalism.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th December 2018 at 03:37.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), JRS (6th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (6th December 2018), kudzy (6th December 2018), Merry Mom (5th December 2018), Reinhard (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (5th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #7844
    Thanks

Miles is the epitome of a glue-sniffing conspiracist, if an entertaining one.
    I'm easily entertained .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Wade Frazier (5th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #7845
    Thanks

Hi:

Paul’s recent post inspired me to focus on conspiracism and structuralism and their relationship to free energy, as I continue a thread that I have sporadically worked on this year. What I discovered was very close to Uncle Ed’s structural model of how the media operates, and as Noam later argued, Ed’s model applies to far more than the media, and can be generalized to academics and intellectuals. The media can generate awesome disparity in its depictions of events, and by and large, there are few conspiratorial activities, if any, producing those results. Over the long years, I developed a rule that goes like this:

“Be hesitant to attribute events to conspiratorial activities when incompetence, irrationality, naïveté, low-integrity, and laziness can also explain them.”

I imagined organized suppression from the beginning of my energy journey, and we were certainly subjected to organized suppression activities, which by definition were conspiratorial, and some of the most extreme ever seen in the free energy milieu, but my greatest education, by far, was regarding the structural aspects of the situation, such as how the prosecutors don’t even care if their prosecutorial targets are innocent or not, and lying was a normal part of their profession, and how your allies hurt you more than your enemies do.

The entire law enforcement structure in the USA, contrary to quaint ideals of being innocent until proven guilty, is designed to convict people, no matter what the facts may be, which led to Michael Moore’s estimate that up to half of all Americans behind bars today are innocent of the crimes that they were accused/convicted of, which seems to me to be a reasonable estimate. For sure, the system will go into conspiratorial overdrive to take out key targets, but the evil that the system produces largely results from its structure, such as the “prosecutorial efficiency” metrics used to grade prosecutor performance. With the gradual privatization of the American prison system, you can literally find contracts between the private prisons and the states, in which the states guarantee a minimum number of inmates, and woe to the people who find themselves prosecuted when the state is not meeting its quota. There have been instances uncovered in which judges in the USA got commissions for everybody that they sent to prison. Of course, they tried to cover-up such arrangements, for a conspiratorial aspect of it, but the structures of such arrangements guarantee the outcomes, as people merely “do their jobs.” I saw that repeatedly on my journey, and it was very rare people, such as Betsy, whose consciences finally awoke (when prodded, in Betsy’s case) to the point where they quit their careers, rather than continue to get their hands covered with the blood of the innocent, while others eagerly picked up the slack. Around 85-90% of all men will become capable killers of the innocent, if their “jobs” require them to. This is who we are, my fellow humans, but almost nobody has the honesty to admit it.

Conspiracists generally want to exonerate the masses and make some bad actors culpable for the state of affairs, but that is a cop-out. What impressed me from the beginning of my studies of the work of Ed, Noam, and the few like them was how they placed themselves in the company of the responsible, acknowledging that the blood was on their hands, too. We all have a hand in events, and the good news is that we can also all do something about it (which is what responsibility means), and for Americans, it just means to stop cheering the violence, as if American foreign policy was a football game.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th December 2018 at 04:02.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (6th December 2018), kudzy (6th December 2018), Paul (6th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Reinhard (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #7846
    Thanks

Hi:

To my recent post on that new heat pump company, maybe their site will come back, but my guess is that they are out of business. Even if they are not out of business, their effort is relevant in a few ways to my work, as an illustration, if nothing else. This article on them was interesting and revealing. When their site was up, they mentioned that the technology was NASA-related. That article said that they were in Canada. Maybe their ignorance of the industry in the USA was genuine, although it means that they were babes in the woods. I think that it is more likely that they wanted to pretend that they had no predecessors, and that article made it seem that way. But let’s assume for now that they were merely ignorant.

Organized suppression in the American industry was never very overt before Dennis made his run at it in Seattle. The inventors not only had no idea how to sell them, half of their customers installed the systems themselves, as some sort of science project, so the quality was terrible. Even then, the inventors cut the performance data in half, to maintain “credibility” with the engineers who laughed at their “impossible” performance. Dennis had American Express on the brink of a billion dollar deal to carpet the USA with them, before his partners (including mobsters) stole the company. If that had happened, either it would have been allowed to happen, or there might have been very high level suppression activities brought to bear on the situation. I’ll never know on that one, but I suspect some kind of suppression.

The bottom line is that introducing any new technology to market is fraught with peril, in many ways, even leaving aside suppression activities. When Sunpump’s site was up, it said that they had sold 20 systems. Companies are not going to stay in business for long at that rate. Dennis sold them by the hundreds, which was the only way to get the economies of scale to make a go of it. Selling onesies and twosies is the quick way to go out of business. With Dennis’s heat pump, you had to have the panels made at a factory, and they only made them in lots of a thousand, so you bought panels for 125 systems (at eight panels per system) or none at all.

To get a little geeky in the analytics, they got a daytime COP of 7 in Canada, but they also covered the panel with photovoltaics. So, I wonder how much solar gain it really got. It also looked like only one side had much environmental contact. Those are going to reduce the heat pump performance, at least compared to Dennis’s.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th December 2018 at 04:45.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (6th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7847
    Thanks

“Be hesitant to attribute events to conspiratorial activities when incompetence, irrationality, naïveté, low-integrity, and laziness can also explain them.”
    Conspiracists generally want to exonerate the masses and make some bad actors culpable for the state of affairs, but that is a cop-out.
    When one observes rather random breakage, inadequate or overly simplistic structure, and insufficient effort ... then yes, those are signs of incompetence, irrationality, naïveté, low-integrity, and laziness.

Also I'd agree that when we see a consistently malevolent pattern or constellation of patterns (e.g. -- the various ways of getting toxins into our bodies), or corruption across powerful corporations, governments and institutions, or in various arts, sciences and other disciplines, then this is often (but not always) not a specific conspiracy, thought out in detail, by some "men in a smoke filled room", and directed, top-down.

Rather such malevolent patterns are likely toxic belief systems, that have infiltrated the minds of many. Human civilization is not at a point where it does a particularly good job of cleansing and refining its belief systems, for the betterment of living, intelligent, and spiritual beings. Bad ideas and toxic energies fester, replicate, mutate and abound.

Let us each do what we can, in our various ways and by our various means, in our time here, to clean up not just the physical toxins in our food, water, air, and drugs, but also the flawed understandings and spiritual malevolence that afflict our humanity, and by which we thus afflict this planet.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018), Wade Frazier (6th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #7848
    Thanks

Thanks Paul:

A major theme of my work is that some economic conditions encourage psychopathic rule, and others undermine them. You can see this go back at least to chimps. Chimps are marginal gorillas that were pushed to the edge of the rainforest, and their staple is fruit trees that are scattered through their ranges. Their foraging parties have to be small and their size fluctuates greatly, because of the widely varying available harvests from the relatively scarce fruit trees. Chimps often forage alone. So, chimps from the neighboring range mount hunting parties into their neighbor’s territory, and if they find lone males foraging, they will murder them. If successful, they will murder every male in the neighboring territory, take the fertile females as booty, murder all of the infants, and take over their neighbor’s territory. Humans are the only other species on Earth that does that, which means that humans likely inherited that behavior.

In the vagaries of our ice age, gorillas, which live in the heart of the rainforest, getting to have the easy life, left one region (or died out) when the rainforest disappeared, and never returned, as a new river prevented it. The chimps that stayed found themselves with a doubled food supply, and evolved to more easily eat gorilla food. The outcome of that situation was that those chimps could form large, stable foraging parties, they never had to forage alone (and be targets for their neighbors), and the females changed the game. They became what we call bonobos today. Although bonobo societies are still patrilocal, the females formed a sisterhood based on sex, and overcame male dominance. Life is one big orgy in bonobo society, and no infant is ever abused in bonobo societies, much less killed. From what we would call psychopathic rule to an easy life where sex is the order of the day, because their energy supply doubled. These “golden ages” of relative energy abundance is a recurring theme in the journey of life on Earth.

When marginal chimps left the trees, those upright apes greatly expanded their ranges. When they finally evolved into what we call humans, if not quite Homo sapiens yet, the hunter-gatherer lifestyle evolved, but it never had a large energy surplus, except for a brief time. Human hunter-gatherer bands had actively managed egalitarianism, so that no man ever tried to become a “big man,” as there was not enough energy surplus to support such. Any man trying to become a “big man” threatened the band’s survival, and he was either coerced back into line or executed. It is hypothesized today that psychopathic genes were gradually eliminated from the gene pool in that evolutionary phase (not entirely eliminated, but reduced). When all of the easy meat was gone, after the brief Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer, as Homo sapiens conquered Earth, people learned to domesticate plants, and it was likely women, as an adjunct to their gathering duties. Women’s status rose, and for the first time in at least 10 million years, and probably closer to 20, the human evolutionary line became matrilocal, and those societies are the most peaceful pre-industrial cultures in the human journey.

Psychopaths (AKA dark pathers) are predominantly men, and the life of a psychopath was not very successful before the rise of civilization. With the rise of civilization, there was finally an energy surplus big enough to support “big men” and bigger. Elites were born, and the rise of the psychopath accompanied it. There was enough surplus energy to support elites and their enabling professional classes, but not enough for everybody to live well, so steeply hierarchical political-economic systems appeared wherever civilization did. It remained that way until industrialization, and is even that way in industrial societies, although the “floor” is much higher.

In industrial societies, an unprecedented energy surplus was generated, and the benefits were more evenly distributed. A middle class developed, and the average American today is richer than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago. However, elites still played their games, the energy source behind industrialization is limited and quickly being exhausted, and only a small fraction of humanity could industrialize, based on the limited energy supplies. The USA has been very active in preventing nations from industrializing, to keep them enslaved to the neocolonial order, or as John Perkins describes it: corporatocracy.

About the time that the Bolsheviks defeated the Fascists (the USA and Britain were only bit players in that conflict, contrary to the fairy tales told in the USA), the global elites came into possession of technology that could forever end scarcity on Earth. But being predominantly psychopaths, they knew that it would be Game Over for them, and psychopaths would once again be relegated to the fringes, seen as sick people in need of help, not the people who should be running the show. Psychopaths make great politicians and CEOs. Like a parasite that seeks to maintain the conditions that give it life, the global elites are doing their best to keep the steeply hierarchical game going, which abundant and clean energy would ruin. Sanity may prevail, and I am doing what I can. I am not going to wait for the struggles at the top to decide humanity’s fate, and perhaps the fate of Earth’s ecosystems.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th December 2018 at 03:12.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (6th December 2018), Paul (6th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #7849
    Thanks

Hi:

For the record, it was only Krishna’s persistence that got the erasure of my Wikipedia contributions reversed. He gets the double gold star.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (6th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #7850
    Thanks

But being predominantly psychopaths, they knew that it would be Game Over for them, and psychopaths would once again be relegated to the fringes, seen as sick people in need of help, not the people who should be running the show. Psychopaths make great politicians and CEOs. Like a parasite that seeks to maintain the conditions that give it life, the global elites are doing their best to keep the steeply hierarchical game going, which abundant and clean energy would ruin. Sanity may prevail, and I am doing what I can. I am not going to wait for the struggles at the top to decide humanity’s fate, and perhaps the fate of Earth’s ecosystems.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #7851
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is hypothesized today that psychopathic genes were gradually eliminated from the gene pool in that evolutionary phase.
    Minimized, not eliminated in the First/Second epochs. Third and early Fourth Epochs seem to have selected for those genes.

Quote In industrial societies, an unprecedented energy surplus was generated, and the benefits were more evenly distributed. A middle class developed, and the average American today is richer than Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago.
    Did inequality really decrease between Third and Fourth epochs?

Quote About the time that the Bolsheviks defeated the Fascists (the USA and Britain were only bit players in that conflict contrary to the fairy tales told in the USA),
    The deaths seem to bear it out, although I never paid attention to it, seeing it as a war where colonizers fight each other.

Quote the global elites came into possession of technology that could forever end scarcity on Earth. But being predominantly psychopaths, they knew that it would be Game Over for them, and psychopaths would once again be relegated to the fringes, seen as sick people in need of help, not the people who should be running the show. Psychopaths make great politicians and CEOs. Like a parasite that seeks to maintain the conditions that give it life, the global elites are doing their best to keep the steeply hierarchical game going, which abundant and clean energy would ruin. Sanity may prevail, and I am doing what I can. I am not going to wait for the struggles at the top to decide humanity’s fate, and perhaps the fate of Earth’s ecosystems.
    the most important evolutionary adaption the psychopaths made is staying relatively invisible. In Chimps violence is very visible, in humans invisible violence is an art perfected by psychopaths

For the record, it was only Krishna’s persistence that got the erasure of my Wikipedia contributions reversed. He gets the double gold star.
    Sure it is in the history, but who reads it? If this a real attack then they achieved their goals which is to prevent a good bio of Ed Herman and as a side effect edited out a bunch of other contributions from you and also banned me for life.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #7852
    Thanks

Hi:

Well Paul, I am not sure what is harder after brushing up against this issue: walking away or continuing on. I have watched people crash and burn on both paths. The biggest event in the human journey, beyond the dreams of avarice, which turns the journey from one of scarcity and fear to abundance and love. That is no small beer. People can wreck and lose their lives, go megalomaniac, etc., and for those who walk away, they often pour themselves into a bottle each night, like their zombie pals at Langley or my close relative. You get this bug, and you are never the same.

Hey Krishna:

Nice post. On the first one, “reduced” would be a better term, and what I meant, so I revised my post.

On the second one, many ways to measure inequality. Here is one measure of inequality for you: in the fourth Epoch, you did not have eunuchs guarding harems. Talk about inequality. No kings or slaves, either. Even the poorest American is the beneficiary of more energy than a Third Epoch nobleman. As far as economic disparity, in relative terms, it is arguable, but as I said, the floor has been raised. I’ll admit in money terms, the disparity is greater, but money is not a very good measure.

I can understand somebody from India not caring about those white guys killing each other, but yes, the American and British casualties and German soldiers killed paled next to the Eastern Front, where history’s greatest battles were fought, and the German military casualties were 10 times as high on the Eastern Front as the Western Front.

On the invisible violence, yes indeed, the GCs have that one down pat, and the spooks are very good at it. Other than Greer’s naming some organizations, such as the Mormon Financial Empire and the Jesuit order, you have never heard of the GCs’ members. Hiding in the shadows is their specialty.

On Ed, I’ll write more later, but I don’t see it is a complete bust, and it is far from over. If nothing else, you got some education.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th December 2018 at 03:48.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #7853
    Thanks

Hi:

To Krishna’s observation that my assailants at Wikipedia were successful, I fully admit that they won round one, but it is far from over. I won’t contribute to Wikipedia again, but my Ed bio project is not done, and I had some victories. I built a Wikiquotes page for Ed, and his voice is heard unsullied at least once in the Wiki-universe, which I regard as a pretty good victory, and it links from his Wikipedia bio. The CRV article is largely mine today, and I was able to introduce Noam and Ed’s framework of bloodbaths, which I was also able to reproduce at their PEHR article. Ed is going to be a significant historical figure, if there is going to be a future history of humanity. In the Empire, of course, he is reviled and buried, like Noam is (Happy Birthday, Uncle Noam! ), but history will treat them very kindly, and I am Ed’s first biographer. Today, if you key Ed into Google, my Wikiquotes page is on page one and my bio is on page two, and my bio leads off with what happened at Wikipedia, which I will update when I make my small revisions to Ed’s bio in the near future.

I notified that reasonable Wikipedia editor, who seems to have given up for now, and an Avalonian let me know about a Wikipedia alternative just for treatments like mine, and I may put my articles there one day. I fully admit how slimily Ed’s and my assailants have acted. Ed’s Wikipedia bio as it stands to today is libelous, and I have gone into some detail on that, on Wikipedia’s talk pages. That Ed is called a holocaust denier (as is Noam) is libelous and especially egregious as Ed was Jewish, as is Noam. Wikipedia will be accountable for libelous bios, even though they may seem to be skating today. At some point, they can’t hide behind procedural defenses, as that censorious editor did.

I have far bigger fish to fry than Ed’s bio, so I am not losing any sleep over how it has gone at Wikipedia. I had already experienced Wikipedia’s editors and admins playing their jingoist and racist games, so what happened regarding my Ed efforts was no big surprise. I don’t think that what happened in July was the result of some kind of conspiracy at Wikipedia, and it actually conforms to Ed’s propaganda model, so what happened was kind of fitting, just like the NYT’s obit on Ed confirmed his propaganda model.

The highest councils on Earth have repeatedly deliberated on what to do about Dennis, but he will likely never be “notable” enough for Wikipedia, and even if he was, what Wikipedia has done to Ed so far would seem like hagiography compared to the treatment that Dennis would get. Dennis has been libeled in every mainstream media presentation that I have seen on him, other than that first TV report from Canada and a small local paper in Massachusetts, for our first Greatest Energy Shows. The rest has been uninterrupted slime, and for the past 20 years, they featured Mr. Skeptic, who uttered a stream of lies about Dennis every time he talked. There actually was a Wikipedia article on Dennis long ago, which was soon deleted, and it was all about what a criminal Dennis was. This is the way of the world today, when the mob does most of the GCs’ work for them, gratis, as they have done to Ed’s bio at Wikipedia.

Also, as I have written, Ed looped me into his circle with the last email that I received from him, which I now think was no accident. I got some good feedback from his pals, particularly from a famous human rights attorney who gave my chapter on Rwanda the highest praise. But other than that, nobody has helped me out, and I have even notified Noam. So, this is not all on Wikipedia. Only a few of us have tried to correct the record at Wikipedia so far, but we are up against it. Jimmy Wales is a neocon who married Tony Blair’s secretary, and we all saw what a rude a***ole that censorious Wikipedia admin was, and yes, all of my work on Ed’s bio got reverted. They won that round, even before disinformation professional Philip Cross rolled out of bed. Even if the admins played nice, those editors were highly irrational at best. Back in July, I read up a little on the editors who assailed my work, and what a bunch of jingoist rabble. So, I was going to be up against it, anyway. One man was not going to prevail against those people, which might be why that reasonable editor gave up for now. Only some kind of committee is going to prevail against them at Wikipedia.

Also, as I have written, my plan was for a lot more than just a Wikipedia article, but Ed died in the meantime. So, to a degree, my work on Ed is kind of picking up the pieces, and until a professional biographer takes on Ed’s life, my bio will have to do, and an academic essay just cited my bio, which I doubt will be the last time.

So yes, the trolls and assailants have prevailed at Ed’s Wikipedia bio for now, but at least my contributions are no longer erased, and I hope that it gets used by people trying to rectify the travesty of Ed’s bio today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th December 2018 at 16:18.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (7th December 2018), kudzy (8th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #7854
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to developing a comprehensive perspective. It is not easy to develop a comprehensive perspective, for a number of reasons, the most important of which is wanting to. The vast majority of humanity is fast asleep and they like it that way, thank you very much. It is just what it is, and I relinquished any judgment about it long ago. Free energy newbies are in for a rude awakening if they think that they are going to proselytize the “good news” to their social circles and see the eyes of their friends, families, and colleagues light up in recognition. The vast majority of humanity cares for nothing outside of their immediate self-interest, which can extend to their social circle’s welfare, as their in-group’s welfare is the key to their survival. So it is, in a world of scarcity and fear. That was the most important lesson of my journey, but I still got plenty of education in later years as I engaged the public and the “hip,” and saw how stuck they were in their egocentric conceits. Even well-meaning people got stuck all of the time. To a degree, it also hinged on the integrity issue, as where they got stuck had egocentric aspects to it, and I eventually realized that all of the dominant ideologies, where people got stuck most often, had scarcity as a root assumption, even the root assumption. Abundance would make them all vanish into history’s dustbin.

The so-called “smart” often fell for materialism, rationalism, and scientism, which are subtler mind-traps than capitalism, nationalism, and organized religion are. What those traps all had in common was their rooting in scarcity and fear, and few adherents are honest enough to admit it, even to themselves.

But even those who want to can run into barriers, and one of which is a lack of discernment. One area where so many fall down is in their scientific illiteracy. Without scientific literacy, many tend to fall for the latest gossip or clever presentation. In the Fifth Epoch, scientific literacy will be like literacy is in the Fourth Epoch: something that every child learns. But scientific literacy does not mean worshipping science, AKA scientism, just like literacy does not mean worshiping writings, as religious fundamentalists often do. In that heavenly Roads world, what I spent a lifetime learning, all six-year-olds know.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th December 2018 at 15:35.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Akasha (7th December 2018), Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (7th December 2018), Merry Mom (7th December 2018), Paul (7th December 2018), raregem (7th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #7855
    Thanks

In the Fifth Epoch, scientific literacy will be like literacy is in the Fourth Epoch: something that every child learns. But scientific literacy does not mean worshipping science, AKA scientism, just like literacy does not mean worshiping writings, as religious fundamentalists often do.
    Unfortunately, with things like Common Core in US education (and its Rockefeller funded antecedents over the last century), and with toxins in the food, water and vaccines that are forced on our children ... literacy is no longer something we can count on every child learning, at least in the U.S. Perhaps China is doing better.

===

I find it useful to remind myself now and then that "Physics" has come to mean the study of the physical, which is taken to mean the study of matter and of various mathematical models for the interactions of matter, with other matter and in particular with the matter of our test instruments.

Work outside those limits is not allowed, not funded, not publicized, and/or taken dark. In particular, any work that exposes some sort of underlying aether, or that studies the important role of electromagnetism on a very wide range of scales, or that casts doubt on the current "big bang", "gravity dominated", Relativity, Quantum, model of the universe is suppressed, somehow.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (7th December 2018), Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Merry Mom (8th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #7856
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting reading about the permian extinction http://science.sciencemag.org/content/362/6419/eaat1327

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #7857
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

I don’t know much about the “common core,” but isn’t it like the 3Rs? Yes, so-called “education” is a key issue, along with brain-addling toxins and other insults to our biology.

Yes indeed, if we define “physics” in that way, that is fine, but it also constrains what physics has to say about reality, and the greatest scientists knew that very well. It is when scientists try playing priest (Sagan, Hawking, etc.) that they get into trouble.

Of course, what my friend saw turns the physics textbooks into doorstops. If only mainstream science maintained the modesty of Newton, Einstein, etc. Einstein reveled in our ignorance, because that meant that there was so much to discover. What we call science today has barely left the cave.

Thanks Krishna:

Ah yes, the Permian extinction. One more iron in the fire on that debate.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (9th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #7858
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends for this post. I am nearing the end of Hunger and Public Action, and I’ll write about it soon, but the bottom line, for me, is that in our Fourth Epoch, reducing Third Epoch misery really is cheaply done. The practices that came with the Fourth Epoch, which greatly reduced infant mortality and other life-shortening conditions, such as improved nutrition, sanitation, and hygiene, and widespread literacy, are cheaply achieved in preindustrial nations. All that is missing is the will to do it, but as Krishna has educated me in recent years, there has been progress in recent years, as the Fourth Epoch nations are doing something about it. They don’t do nearly enough, but it is something. Of course, the USA is the leader in exporting misery and death. When reading Hunger and Public Action, I see vaccination given credit, but there is little or no evidence that vaccination and drug interventions reduced the deaths from the diseases that the supposedly prevent, as far as industrializing nations go, and I wonder if it has any validity at all for those agrarian nations.

I ordered Harari’s latest, and we’ll see if I learn much from it. I also ordered the latest book on the megafauna extinctions, but mostly for the pictures. The scientist-author wrote that the “most supported” cause of the passenger pigeon extinction is overhunting. With that kind of “caution” on human causation, we’ll see about him. I have encountered way too much of that kind of “caution,” as climate change, etc., gets invoked, to absolve humanity of responsibility. I was just reading another paper on the Australian megafauna extinctions, and the authors rightfully conclude that climate change explanations are weak, at best.

I was just reading a summary of the alternatives to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics, and that is just a sampling of the mainstream. Einstein and Schrödinger were unhappy with quantum mechanics, and they were among its few fathers. There are many orthodox and unorthodox challenges to quantum physics, and what my friend saw links gravity with electromagnetism, and I suspect that in the black projects, they have something like a unified field theory, derived from what those technologies do.

Attached is a picture that I took this morning, less than a mile from my home. We saw it on the way home from grocery shopping, and I returned to snap that shot. The eagle was in the process of flying off, spooked by my presence, to land in a nearby tree in the neighborhood. Eagles in the neighborhood won’t get old anytime soon, but that is also one reason why our cats can’t go outside. Bobcats, coyotes, and hawks also frequent our yard.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle 12-18 2.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	39623  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th December 2018 at 01:11.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2018), Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Krishna Pagadala (9th December 2018), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #7859
    Thanks

I don’t know much about the “common core,” but isn’t it like the 3Rs?
    Unfortunately not.

Common Core is to education as McDonald's is to food: mass produced, superficially uniform, cheap, and toxic. Both contribute to the dumbing down of America.

Yes indeed, if we define “physics” in that way, that is fine, but it also constrains what physics has to say about reality ...
    Exactly. You said what I meant to say, only more succinctly and exactly.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2018), Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018), Wade Frazier (9th December 2018)

39. Link to Post #7860
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi:
    The practices that came with the Fourth Epoch, which greatly reduced infant mortality and other life-shortening conditions, such as improved nutrition, sanitation, and hygiene, and widespread literacy, are cheaply achieved in preindustrial nations. All that is missing is the will to do it, but as Krishna has educated me in recent years, there has been progress in recent years, as the Fourth Epoch nations are doing something about it. They don’t do nearly enough, but it is something.
    These days I view improved nutrition, sanitation, and hygiene, reduced infant mortality etc as effects of basic education. Yes fourth epoch nations are doing a little bit. Just as there were White abolitionists, and white people who really cared about colonized countries (like Annie Besant who fought for India's independence). I would give 75% credit to the agrarian nations themselves, as they slowly educated themselves. The youngest generation in India today is going to school almost 100%, it took a painful 70 years to get there.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krishna Pagadala For This Post:

Billy (9th December 2018), Joseph McAree (16th December 2018), Valerie Villars (9th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 395 FirstFirst 1 293 343 383 393 395 LastLast