Results 8,841 to 8,857 of 8857

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8841
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,525 times in 5,926 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I was planning on making a post that was a little break from these “intellectuals” posts, but as I began to write it, I realized that it fit right in. As I have stated before, I’ll probably always be writing on the NASA Nazis.

Disney’s Our Friend the Atom still gets a lot of discussion (and here), and is seen as part of the nuclear insanity of the 1950s, and Eisenhower is portrayed as kind of a hero that tried to juggle it all (1, 2). I side more on the side of Noam, in that all presidents since World War II would have swung, if the principles of Nuremberg were fairly applied. Being an American president is like being a Roman emperor: committing awesome crimes is part of the job description. Ike ordered Lumumba’s murder, consistent with his treatment of African leaders, and he began the escalation that led to the Vietnam War. The Guatemalan and Iranian governments were overthrown at the beginning of his reign, which were catastrophes for the peoples of those nations. Ike has plenty to answer for.

That said, he was apparently the last president in the loop on the ET situation, and JFK was likely murdered over it, at least as the proximate cause. Before and after he was president, Ike deplored the dropping of atom bombs on Japan, warned of the Industrial-Military Complex in his farewell address, and while he was president, he tried to beat those nuclear swords into ploughshares. That is where Our Friend the Atom comes in.

As I have written, for a few years after nuking Japan, the world discussed the potential of nuclear energy, but by 1950, that was over, partly because of the dangers of handling radioactive fuels, but also, the Cold War began escalating by then. Einstein called nuclear energy “one hell of a way to boil water,” and said that his life’s greatest mistake was encouraging Roosevelt to develop nuclear weapons.

But John Foster Dulles sold Eisenhower on a cheap form of foreign policy, much cheaper than invading Korea: nuclear weapons and covert action. And in the midst of that, Eisenhower launched Atoms for Peace, which led to the 1957 Disney show, hosted by Heinz Haber, of Third Reich fame. Haber’s own family wondered about what human experiments the Habers might have been involved with while working for Hitler.

As somebody who spoke at Department of Energy hearings on the nuclear issue, Our Friend the Atom is a particularly horrifying piece of propaganda. I am well aware that my vision of the Fifth Epoch can be compared to Haber’s, and that is one of the many ironies of my journey.

Disney was a fervent anticommunist, endorsed the Hollywood blacklist, and just loved those German scientists, from von Braun to Strughold to Haber. I wonder what Disney would have to say today, on the death camp and human experiment backgrounds of von Braun and Strughold.

The making of Our Friend the Atom is very similar to how historians prostituted themselves. If TPTB want to turn genocidists into heroes and saints, “intellectuals” will line up to produce such stuff. So, if the American government wanted a propaganda show to extol the miraculous potential of nuclear energy, Disney and his German consultant were happy to oblige. It really was fitting for a Nazi-era scientist to do that.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th July 2020 at 23:26.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (22nd July 2020), mab777 (31st July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #8842
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to yesterday’s post, yesterday I was reading what is considered the definitive von Braun bio, and it is a creditable effort. In that effort, von Braun came off as kind of an amoral monster, as I have often seen him depicted, so there was no surprise there. Von Braun played the plausible deniability game on the death camps and the like, even while working and recruiting in them, which was standard Nazi behavior.

Von Braun was a visionary and genius, and a cult of personality developed around him back in his V-2 days, too. Hitler was enamored with him, like he was with Karl Wolff. Wolff and von Braun were the kind of Aryan ideals that Hitler was always a sucker for. I read an assessment of von Braun’s contribution to the Space Race, and the thinking is that he was not so much a technical genius as he was a managerial genius, able to mount efforts for developing cutting-edge technology, and had the required charisma to pull and hold it all together.

Yesterday found me reflecting on the Space Race and related milieu like I rarely do. When I was a teenager, my father said that the Space Race was about the only technical project of its nature that was not devoted to warfare. He was right. It was about the equivalent of the Manhattan Project, but a devastating weapon was not the final outcome. I get my father’s point, and one day, I may discuss it further. However, it has really been something to take in the entire situation around the Space Race, and in ways, it is disgusting and horrifying, and in others, I look at it in something almost like pride. I grew up around rocket scientists (1, 2), but there was always a military connection.

I wrote an essay to help deflate American delusions about World War II, and yesterday’s post reviewed the Eisenhower years. I have also written at length about the JFK hit, because of what my friend Gary knew, and I got sucked into the Moon landings controversy.

While Noam and Ed’s work on American imperialism may be without peer, I am not with Noam on the JFK hit and why he was murdered. As I stated yesterday, being a war criminal just comes with the job description of being the American president, but JFK was truly an anomaly. He did an about-face from Eisenhower’s administration on many issues, such as his African policy, and inherited super-hawks that he tried to get rid of. He was duped into the Bay of Pigs debacle and fired Allen Dulles over it. Dulles despised JFK, but led the “investigation” into his murder, and he may well have been involved in planning it. JFK almost singlehandedly kept the Cuban Missile Crisis from becoming a nuclear holocaust, and after that, began trying to end the Cold War in earnest, as he began back-door diplomacy with Khrushchev and Castro. It was those activities that likely led to his murder, and the last straw seems to have been his trying to end the Space Race and proposing a joint mission to the Moon with the Soviet Union, which broached the ET issue, and that was the proximate reason for his murder, if E. Howard Hunt is to be believed. It makes perfect sense to me and I don’t doubt what Doug Caddy reported.

So, trying to square the Space Race and my childhood as a space brat, which happened during a genocide inflicted by my same home nation, while we used death camp Nazis to make that Space Race happen, is no easy feat and not much fun. Mr. Mentor’s work was used to escalate the invasion of Vietnam, and he tried to end it, in his inventive way, and the Pentagon’s response contributed to his disillusionment.

In recent reading, I have had to seriously consider the charge that I have seen “liberals” make, that landing on the Moon was a meaningless technical feat, a spectacle that served to distract from the ongoing genocide. Well, maybe there is something to that, but the focus was far more on the Soviet Union than Indochina. Combine that with my later learning, that before the Space Race even began, a faction of humanity possessed free energy and antigravity technology, which made chemical rockets seem like cave man stuff, and it is beyond bizarre. None of it needed to happen.

The Fifth Epoch should already be here. I should have been born in it. But that is not what happened. So-called “intellectuals” have greatly contributed to this evil state of affairs (and Orwell wrote about their servility long before Noam did, and sold-out intellectuals are as old as civilization), and when taking it all in, that Brian was NASA’s chief gadfly from the astronaut corps makes me happy that I am his biographer. NASA needed gadflies, and Brian’s observations and criticisms were often right on, and what nobody at NASA would publicly admit or discuss. He paid a heavy price for that, as well as his other activities, died in a self-imposed exile in South America, and his life was shortened because he snooped into the UFO issue. If there were a hundred intellectuals like Brian in the USA, we would already live in the Fifth Epoch, or ten Dennises. But there are not enough of them, or, at least enough of them who combined their efforts. Ed and Noam were definitely candidates from the intellectual crowd, but nobody was home. I kind of understand, but this is the biggest issue on Earth, and the technological solutions are older than I am. I fully understand how people go off the deep end when simply brushing up against these issues, go megalomaniac, react in denial and fear, dive straight into the rabbit holes of catastrophe, etc. I accepted all of that long ago, and know that I seek needles in haystacks.

In so many ways, my journey has been unbelievable, even to me, but I will keep plugging away, trying out a novel approach, and we will see how it goes. There is lot more to come on “intellectuals.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st July 2020 at 14:51.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd July 2020), JRS (25th July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (22nd July 2020), mab777 (31st July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #8843
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is a little coda on von Braun. Unlike Bill Gates, for instance, you probably would have enjoyed von Braun as a dinner companion. He was polite, with his aristocratic comportment, and charismatic. If you study history’s monsters, they can be genuinely charming in person, and can be very considerate to those in their sphere. It is out-groups that suffer, not those around the tyrants, unless there is a falling out, and then that can mean the end.

To be fair to von Braun, once the operation at Dora got going, there was probably not much that von Braun could do about their welfare, and he did try to get better treatment for an inmate who was a French physicist that he knew. There was likely the idea of treating key people better, so they could live and make more V-2s, but trying to help somebody he knew was common among the Nazis, who could even help Jews they knew. There were even “privileged” concentration camps, and one of them the Nazis made into the showcase camp, and many Jews were sent to “privileged” camps by Nazis, so that they might escape the gas chambers, at least for a time.

But that was faint consolation for the rest of them. Von Braun showed loyalty to his German rocket crews in the USA, staying with them as long as he could, when other vistas beckoned, and his secretary at his one and only job after NASA described him as the ultimate thoughtful boss, not the Nazi overlord that she feared.

Von Braun, like all of us will, answered in the afterlife for his actions, and he is a child of the creator, like we all are. Condemning von Braun is not the point of my work. My point is that he hosted a Disney show for the kiddies. I actually have vague memories of watching von Braun’s Disney shows when I was young, as in less than ten years old. His sidekick made a Disney movie on the wonders of nuclear energy, and followed it with a children’s book. Was that worse than making Junípero Serra into a saint? Turning mass-murdering thieves such as Washington and Columbus into heroic national icons? It is just more of the same, IMO.

The greatest humans I have had the privilege of knowing or knowing of have been mercilessly attacked and suffered other outrages, including having their lives shortened. Dennis has been uniformly libeled in the American media since I met him, and he should not have survived what happened in California, while he kept the GCs awake at night. Brian’s life was shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he snooped into UFOs. He was persona non grata in the American establishment, and spent his last years in exile. Whistleblowers are crucified, not protected.

This is the way of our benighted species. We aren’t really sentient yet, not as a whole, and few “intellectuals” really are. Lionizing death camp Nazis and mass murdering thieves, while our planet’s true saints get attacked and wiped out, is just how we operate, in a world of scarcity and fear. We call the darkness the light, and the light the darkness, we are so deluded.

It does not have to be this way. It can be different.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st July 2020 at 19:22.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (24th July 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd July 2020), JRS (25th July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (22nd July 2020), mab777 (31st July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #8844
    Thanks

Hi:

As a humorous little aside to my recent reading, I went through my Tibet phase in the early 1990s, even attended a talk by the Dalai Lama, and I read Seven Years in Tibet in those days, which was a fascinating view of Tibet by a Westerner. What was not in the book, but what I later read somewhere (maybe from the Dalia Lama himself), was that when Harrer and his pal finally entered Lhasa, two years after escaping a British POW camp in India, they caused a sensation. It was not just because they were white, but because they spoke like Tibetan hillbillies, which was all that they had been exposed to in the previous two years.

In the 1940s, von Braun created a stir in his new American circles, as his aristocratic mien and speech was peppered with American slang and the swear words that American soldiers were so famous for. It was apparently amusing, before von Braun realized that he was speaking primitively, but the American military was about all he was exposed to in those days. But the sitting American president was quite racist, as his grandparents owned slaves and he never really shook it, so von Braun was not that out of step with the times. It reminds me of the opening scene in Stripes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st July 2020 at 22:13.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (22nd July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #8845
    Thanks

Hi:

It is that time of year for me to take a couple of weeks off from public writing.

On this intellectual thread, I don’t want to just chronicle low-integrity intellectualism, or activities such as Noam and Ed’s pointing out the structural conditions that encourage that, but intellectuals who work for positive change, which Noam and Ed’s work also has done, but Noam always said that activists knew far more about what to do than he did. But, sadly, such intellectuals often have hell to pay for it, as the defenders of the status quo go on the attack. Also, I don’t want to just show where the assumptions of intellectuals trap them in the dominant paradigms, although I will deal with that.

Brian is the kind of intellectual that I refer to. He personified that kind of intellectual activity that can help get us over the hump. I am the closest thing to his biographer today, and my essay on our relationship covers the broad strokes of his journey, but I when I return, I will write about his journey as an intellectual, which includes his journey into paranormal investigation, his visionary work, and his advocacy of what he called an “Energy Solution Revolution.” That is intellectualism at its finest. Boy, do I miss him.

I’ll return to public writing in early August.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd July 2020 at 05:15.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (24th July 2020), HaveBlue (1st August 2020), Joseph McAree (22nd July 2020), JRS (25th July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (22nd July 2020), Melinda (26th July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

11. Link to Post #8846
    Thanks

Hi:

Well, not quite two weeks, but I also plan to slow down on the public posts and work on the essay update. There is just way too much to write about. When I publish essays, I will keep reading them and tweaking them for some time, mostly to find typos. I have been doing some small tweaks to my latest essay, and added a little about Hoare. The quote that Cross added was from FrontPage Magazine, published by David Horowitz, which is way out there, even further to the right than Rush Limbaugh in ways, and even worse, as it has scholarly pretensions.

So, to dredge up a clearly libelous quote from a rag like FrontPage Magazine is typical Cross behavior. But, to make matters far worse, as far as Wikipedia’s credibility is concerned, the chief libels added by Cross were all made in 2012. It wasn’t like they were vandalisms that were soon reverted, but those libels have stood in Ed’s bio for eight years, and every attempt to remove them has been either reverted or erased. FrontPage Magazine is not considered a reliable source at Wikipedia, for good reason. Zinnophobia was a formidable dismantling of the libels against Zinn, committed by scholars and historians, and perhaps the most ludicrous libels were perpetrated by Horowitz. The Zinnophobia author had a heyday on Horowitz’s work, amazed that Horowitz could commit as many “mistakes” of fact as he did, to then make his charges against Zinn, built on pure fabrications and “errors” that a kindergartener would not make.

But I want to explore Hoare a little more, to show how credible he is. I have written plenty on what kangaroo courts the Yugoslavian and Rwandan tribunals have been. Milosevic is one of ten people who died so far in the custody of the Yugoslavian tribunal, and Chris Black strongly suspects that Milosevic was murdered there, as he was putting up too vigorous a defense, and the charges of “genocide” were purely fanciful to begin with. Black would have been Milosevic’s lead counsel, but the tribunal blocked him because he had been publicly “disrespectful” of the court, which is one of its many kangaroo court rulings. Milosevic’s indictment is one of the most outrageous legal maneuvers of the past century, and Hoare was right in the middle of it.

The use of “genocide” has become so cavalier that Ed coauthored a book on it, and here is an interview with Hoare, in which he lauds the Yugoslavian tribunal for its invention of a new definition of genocide. If there is a less credible court for coming up with a new genocide definition, I have not yet heard of it. So, Hoare’s flacking for a new genocide definition, in which a neighborhood massacre can be elevated to “genocide,” is exactly the kind of cheapening of the term that Ed wrote about.

Of course, the greatest genocide of the past generation was against Hutu refugees and others in the Congo (only rivaled by the USA’s repeated genocides) perpetrated by that heroic figure in the West, Paul Kagame, so, several million people being murdered, by an aggressive invasion, no less, somehow is not genocide, while the massacre of 800 men becomes genocide. That is the kind of “logic” that is rife throughout the Establishment, and Hoare is one of their front men. In a way, it is fitting that Cross used him to score libelous propaganda points in Ed’s bio, and eight years later, the libel still stands. That kind of sums up Wikipedia.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st July 2020 at 12:18.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), HaveBlue (1st August 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), mab777 (31st July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

13. Link to Post #8847
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently read Richard Dolan’s latest book. I have not written about him much, only here, I believe. Dolan’s work is level-headed in ways, but suffers from the naïveté of academics. He rightfully calls out all of the UFO gossip and disinformation that people lap up (such as “whistleblowers” who do not provide even one shred of evidence for their tall tales of going to Mars and the like), and draws some aspects of the GCs, but his naïveté was sometimes surprising. Like so many other free energy newbies and dabblers, he discussed his fantasy that somebody would develop a commercial-level free energy device in their garage, publish blueprints, and it will be a race to the Fifth Epoch. When I read that, I almost laughed. Brian spent his last years trying to dissuade people from that naïve idea.

The spiritual side is also absent in Dolan’s work, and he decried any attempts at creating “Utopia.” He should read some Uncle Bucky.

To his credit, Dolan understands that he can barely imagine what the impact of free energy and antigravity could be, calling them the biggest game changers on Earth, by far, but his approach is the kind of naïve populism that I saw with Dennis and Brian, and even Greer. In the end, he focused too much on the GCs and friends, and placed all efforts in a kind of opposition to them. It is another victim’s perspective, not a creator’s.

His work, like Greer’s, is about forcing “disclosure” of the alien presence. His work has its place, but we have to aim far higher than that, if we are going to make a dent.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st July 2020 at 16:54.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (Yesterday), Melinda (Today), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8848
    Thanks
    Thanked 301,533 times in 22,334 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)

His work, like Greer’s, is about forcing “disclosure” of the alien presence. His work has its place, but we have to aim far higher than that, if we are going to make a dent.
    Yes. Rich Dolan (who I do know, and have spent some time with a few years back) is now enmired in a kind of rather ugly war of attrition, focusing endlessly on the Admiral Wilson document, and the TTSA and all their games — the latter which I have little time or respect for. He's almost completely stopped being inspiring or visionary, which he really did sometimes used to be.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (Yesterday), Harmony (31st July 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (Yesterday), Melinda (Today), onevoice (1st August 2020), Wade Frazier (31st July 2020), Yoda (31st July 2020), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

17. Link to Post #8849
    Thanks

Thanks Bill:

It is really easy to get sucked into the many rabbit holes that await newbies, the gullible, and the unwary. I can appreciate side-jobs on the path to the Fifth Epoch (like Ed’s bio ), but our sight needs to remain on the goal. Dolan gets credit for glimpsing the potential of free energy and antigravity (or electrogravity). That is an important early step, and I have seen all manner of people deny that those technologies would be in any way transformative, but would just be used to have bigger wars and strip-mine Earth (environmentalist are like that, virtually without exception), when those would be about the first things to be abolished. Dolan’s history training has at least taught him that.

But he seems to have stayed at around step one, speculating and dreaming of the garage approach to free energy. And, as you note, he has gotten sidelined into stuff that likely won’t make a difference and may even be counterproductive. That is a typical fate for people in the field. There are so many ways to fall off the rails, and I have always seen it as the choice between love and fear. Everything else is the small stuff.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Ewan (Yesterday), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (Yesterday), Melinda (Today), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

19. Link to Post #8850
    Thanks

Hi:

During my time off from posting, I was doing more reading on – you guessed it – the NASA Nazis. Because of my personal connections alone, I’ll always have in interest in it, but it is really a fascinating/horrifying look into how the world really works, not the Hollywood/Disney version.

This short bio on Friedrich Hoffman kind of says it all about the Nazis that the USA hired. He participated in human experiments with poisons at Dachau, but was spared prosecution himself as he testified against other doctors and scientists at the Nuremberg Doctors’ Trial. Here is a bit more on his achievements.

His skills were in great demand, and he soon came to the USA (he made poison gas for the UK, but did not like it there, and came to the USA in 1947), to help the military make the sarin and tabun that the Nazis invented. After years working for the military, he went to work for the CIA in the 1950s, experimenting with LSD and other substances that were part of MKUltra, and he did it on uninformed soldiers and prisoners in the USA to boot, and several apparently died, but the USA’s government is covering it up to this day. In the late 1950s, he helped develop Agent Orange, which the USA used on Vietnam, which was one of the greatest crimes that the USA committed there. He also prepared the poisons that the CIA used to try to assassinate Castro. The USA sent him around the world, seeking new and unusual poisons, and he had a backyard filled with cages of monkeys, for him to experiment on. What a macabre career!

I am going to make a post or two on the Nazi doctors, and how nearly all of them got off scot-free, and even became American heroes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st July 2020 at 19:36.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (1st August 2020), Bluegreen (31st July 2020), Ewan (Yesterday), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), kudzy (Yesterday), Melinda (Today), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

21. Link to Post #8851
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been a “big picture” person for as long as I can remember, trying to understand our world, from my precocious youth as a scientist-in-training to my mystical awakening to my business studies to my baptisms by fire in the real world to my wild ride with Dennis to my years of study. People can’t understand the 20th century very well if they don’t understand the World Wars and the USA’s dominance since World War II.

My studies of the NASA Nazis probably began in earnest when I wrote my war essay about 20 years ago, but it was more focused on the Gehlen Org and the CIA. Hitler’s rise had plenty of help. American industrialists adored the Third Reich, and even tried to mount a fascist coup soon after Roosevelt was elected. American capitalism and fascism are variations of the same dynamic (the union of the corporation and the state, as Mussolini said) and all of those death camp scientists and doctors’ getting whitewashed to become American heroes kind of says it all about the USA’s “high moral ground.”

Hitler learned his antisemitism at Henry Ford’s knee, the Volkswagen was Hitler’s answer to the Model-T, and the Rockefellers and Bushes were big investors in Nazi Germany and helped build their war machine. The Rockefellers even helped burnish Hitler’s image. Hitler’s plans for Eastern Europe were literally modeled after the Anglo-American experience in North America, as they exterminated the natives and took their land. The Nazis modeled their race laws after American race laws, but the Nazis watered down American race laws, which were considered too extreme for even the Nazis. Harry Truman, whose grandparents on both sides were slave owners, initiated the Civil Rights era, as he desegregated the military and other acts, as lynchings of blacks continued unabated after the Third Reich was finally defeated.

Hitler was not such an aberration of the Western mind, but more like its logical conclusion. He did not invent eugenics; he merely industrialized it. The death camps were industrialized versions of Serra’s mission system and the American reservation system. Even today, a reservation Indian in the USA (such as Pine Ridge – the poorest part of the USA) has a life expectancy about 30 years less than the nearby whites.

While understanding the human journey helps understand the Third Reich, the most relevant trajectory arguably began about a thousand years ago, with the High Middle Ages. When Europe learned to sail the high seas and conquer humanity, while inflicting the greatest demographic catastrophes in the human journey, it set the stage for industrialization, and England was the first out of the chute, which led to the first truly global empire, built by a tiny island nation. The rise of machines, propelled by new energy sources, made it all possible. It has even been called the 500-year Reich.

I don’t really want to pick on any ethnic group or race, as far as vice or virtue goes. We are all the universal people, and behaviorally modern, with far more in common than differences. The differences between people have always been primarily economic, which was all about the energy issue.

The naïve self-righteousness that typifies Americans is a result of the American experience, and each culture has its dysfunctional adaptations to scarcity. Adapting to abundance will be pretty easy. So, as I write a little more in coming posts on the NASA Nazis and how the Americans hired and protected some of history’s most accomplished practitioners of evil, I’ll do it with keeping the big picture in mind as much as I can.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st August 2020 at 15:59.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Bluegreen (1st August 2020), cascadian (1st August 2020), Ewan (Yesterday), Harmony (1st August 2020), kfm27917 (1st August 2020), Melinda (Today), Zirconian (1st August 2020)

23. Link to Post #8852
    Thanks

Hi:

Human sociality carries a big tail in the human experience, which comes with being a social animal. The in-group/out-group dynamic is as old as social animals, and throughout the human journey, treating the out-group well is so rare as to be remarkable when it happens. I consider Jesus’s “love the enemy” to be the most enlightened message given to humanity. As Orwell and many others have observed, what is called murder when committed against members of the in-group is a heroic feat, worthy of a medal, if it was committed against the out-group.

As anthropologists do their work, all over the world, they have unearthed “trophies” of body parts that became souvenirs. Some of it might have been from ancestor worship, but most was likely because of warfare. Enemy skulls would become bowls and drinking cups, and so on, used for generations. On the American “frontier,” collecting scalps and other body parts was quite the rage. In the Pacific Theater of World War II, collecting Japanese skulls, teeth, and the like was normal Marine behavior. The USA gratuitously nuked a defeated Japan, and if anybody is looking for the good guys of World War II, good luck with that. Sure, there were heroic individual acts, if slaughtering people can be called heroic, but none of the participants in World War II can hold their heads very high. All war is a failure of civilization.

The Nazis, however, took it a little further, but the Japanese human experiments in World War II were worse than the Nazis’, and that is saying something. To this day, the USA has never apologized for nuking Japan, and Germany and Japan only apologized for their crimes when defeated and forced to, and even they tried to sweep under the rug what they could.

It is only in the past decade that German medical authorities apologized for organized medicine’s behavior in Nazi Germany. Right after World War II, German medical authorities tried to heap all of the blame on 350 “rogue” doctors, but today, they admit that everybody in German medicine was complicit. Very similarly, when the Nazis were defeated, opportunistic Nazis such as Gehlen and von Braun knew that they had stuff that the USA coveted, and they parlayed it into fame and fortune, doing it for the Americans instead of Hitler. Karl Wolff was Himmler’s right-hand man, and Himmler, more than anybody else, is considered the architect of the Final Solution. Dulles began the Cold War by betraying Roosevelt and Stalin, in negotiating the “secret surrender” of Wolff’s operation in Italy. Wolff played the “I knew nothing of the Final Solution” card for the rest of his life, and it worked, with Dulles’s help.

Similarly, those 350 “rogue” doctors all tried to play the same game, that they either did not know about the human experiments and Final Solution, were only “following orders,” or that they even tried to end it. Einstein thought that any German scientist who worked for the Third Reich was culpable, and he campaigned against hiring any German scientists. One of the earliest ploys, by Strughold and his murderous pals, was heaping all blame for the human experiments on Sigmund Rascher, who was conveniently dead, executed by Himmler soon before the war ended. The doctors’ trial at Nuremberg was largely a farce, even though seven German doctors swung from the gallows when it was all over. More like 350 should have, if they were going to be “fair” about it. Strughold, like Gehlen, von Braun, and other useful Germans, was spared any prosecution and became another American hero. Strughold wrote several affidavits to the Nuremberg court, to try getting his pals spared, and there was no doubt that they performed human experiments. Strughold’s name came up more than 60 times during the trials. But he was never even indicted, and to this day in the USA, his image is vigorously protected, even with a book that portrays him as some kind of saint, a saint who ran an institute that performed experiments on children. I guess, if we can make Serra a saint, why not? But, actually, Strughold’s posthumous reputation has taken a beating, and we’ll see if any more human experiments come up. More is coming.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st August 2020 at 21:00.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Ewan (Yesterday), Melinda (Today)

25. Link to Post #8853
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to need to cut this a little short, as it is too traumatic of a topic to study. To the Nazis’ “credit,” at least most of the subjects of human experiments survived the experiments, although they were often sent to the gas chambers afterward. Some survivors testified at the Nuremberg trials. There were no survivors of the experiments carried out by Japan’s Unit 731 in China. Not only that, Douglas McArthur gave blanket immunity to the Japanese researchers, in exchange for the data from their experiments. The death toll in the Japanese experiments and the applications of their findings may have exceeded a half million people, while the Nazi experiments directly killed maybe “only” 5,000 people. Similar to the Nazi euphemism of calling their victims “pigs,” the Japanese called theirs “logs.” So, one might say that far more “justice” prevailed in Germany than in Japan. Again, this kind of assessment is stomach-turning and why I need to cut this short.

While the Nazi experiments were highly publicized, hiring those experimenters in Operation Paperclip wasn’t. It was not until the 1980s that Linda Hunt finally broke the wall of silence in the USA on Paperclip, she risked her life to do it, and survived one murder attempt. The experiments of Unit 731, on the other hand, were covered up from the beginning, and finally admitted by the Japanese government in the 1980s, after Chinese efforts.

To get back on track, at the Doctors’ Trial, Strughold provided affidavits for Konrad Schaefer, Siegfried Ruff, and Hermann Becker-Freyseng, who were all involved in the salt water experiments, and Ruff and Becker-Freyseng were involved with the high altitude experiments. If subjects survived the decompression experiments, then they were generally killed then dissected. Strughold also wrote a glowing endorsement of Oskar Schroeder, who does not even have a Wikipedia article on him. Schroeder was the head medical authority of the German Air Force, and Dachau and other medical experiments were carried out under his authority. One of Strughold’s quotes should suffice, as he wrote that Schroeder was, “the typical honorable, conscientious, and self-sacrificing Medical Officer with a frank, natural, and modest nature.”

Ruff and Schaeffer were acquitted, Becker-Freyseng was convicted to 20 years, and Schroeder was convicted to life imprisonment. Mr. Establishment, John McCloy, soon began commuting sentences, and Becker soon found himself repeating his experiments in the USA, as did Schaeffer, but Schaeffer was so incompetent as a researcher that the USA tried to send him back to Germany, but he slipped away and lived out his days in New York. Strughold brought them all to Heidelberg after the war, to work for him. Theodor Benzinger also came to work for Strughold, and was one of the hosts of Himmler’s screening of the death of a subject in the decompression chamber. As I have written, all of those Nazis had two years to clean up the documentation and destroy the evidence, when the disaster at Stalingrad made it clear how the war would end. Most of the acquittals were partly because the documents and experimental subjects were all destroyed, and with the evidence gone, they got acquitted or slapped on the wrist.

There is no doubt that Benzinger, Ruff, Becker-Freyseng, and Schaeffer were involved in human experiments, and Strughold hired and tried to protect all of them. When it came out that Strughold’s own institute put children in its decompression chamber, there was no more doubt to give Strughold the benefit it, as if there was much, anyway.

Nobody gets away with anything, as the Creator’s justice is perfect, and my point is not condemning them, but we turned Strughold into an American hero? Those defending him, even to this day, have to try to extract him from human experimenters on all sides, whom he hired and tried to protect, and they would have us believe that Strughold was some kind of saint. In the 1920s, Strughold did graduate work in the USA, and performed experiments on dogs, whereby he would stop their hearts and try to shock them back into action. The local humane society refused to provide him with his experimental subjects, so he obtained them from Canada. That incident might give us a little peak into his soul that also portended what was to come.

Heinz Haber is similarly defended, who worked for Strughold at Heidelberg, was his protégé in the USA, and worked with von Braun. Haber’s own family wonders if he was involved in medical experiments in Nazi Germany. This is the stuff of Disney movies, children’s books, and the heroification of people such as Strughold, von Braun, Haber, Gehlen, and so on. It is in the same vein of the worship of Washington and Columbus, so I suppose it is nothing very unusual, but my god, it is these kinds of situations, in which reality is completely inverted, that are why humanity is on its sled ride to oblivion, and generally oblivious.

I am going to put the NASA Nazis aside for now, and focus back on what I was writing about before my break, on Brian’s kind of intellectualism, which is what this world desperately needs more of today.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 01:26.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), Melinda (Today)

27. Link to Post #8854
    Thanks

Hi:

I just cleaned up my cache of links and the like to the NASA Nazis, and this will present some that I did not previously write about.

This is an interview with the author of a recent book that I studied. A lot to write about there, such as the Nazis kept running the death camps under Patton’s direction, who saw Jews as subhumans, but they no longer got to operate the gas chambers. It could take years for the death camp inmates to finally leave the camps, while the Nazis themselves were brought to the USA, ran the rat line to South America, etc.

What was telling and normal was that the children of the Nazis always refused to believe what their fathers really did in Nazi Germany, with one exception that the author discussed. Another interesting aspect was how the author was amazed at the normal lives all of those Nazis lived when they came to the USA. They were all model citizens, and it really made him think of human nature. That is a big subject.

Another article is about how death camp Nazis were able to continue their work, virtually unaltered, in the USA.

I also looked into a story that I read about long ago, about how the American Psychological Association participated in torture at GITMO. Not only was the APA non-repentant, but they are trying to get back in the business. The USA has been Torture Central for a long time. I wish it was surprising, and it is shades of the Nazis.

OK, that it is a wrap on the NASA Nazis for now. Onward to discussing Brian. I just reread his Camelot interview from 2009, soon before we had ours. Brian’s interview is going to be my springboard for my upcoming discussion of Brian.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 04:09.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Melinda (Today)

29. Link to Post #8855
    Thanks

Hi:

A decade ago, I used Brian’s Camelot interview when I wrote his bios, including his NASA one. I plan to write a better bio one day about him. For now, this is the closest thing on the Internet to a bio of him. That same author who has been writing about Brian recently published this. She is mistaken on some of her writings on Brian, even though she is about the most sympathetic mainstream author that I have seen write about Brian. She may not be able to do better, with her position in writing for the mainstream, with those structural constraints that Ed and Noam wrote so much about.

Brian was not into “magical thinking,” but bringing a scientist’s perspective and approach to topics that scientists often consider off-limits. There is a big difference between being a New Age “thinker” and approaching the paranormal as a scientist. There is nothing inherently unscientific about topics, only approaches. There are areas in which the scientific method does not seem to be adequate for investigating. In those areas, science has its limits, and cannot make credibly supported statements. The scientific greats knew that, particularly on the nature of consciousness, but a hack class of scientists has tried to turn science into a religion, known as scientism.

Science is more of a process than a collection of “facts.” I recently read this book on the scientific approach to evolution, and the author remarked on how Richard Dawkins was a salesman for materialism, not a scientist. In my studies of evolution, I repeatedly saw scientists who did not trust Dawkins and considered him to be some kind of warrior for materialism, and materialism is not what science is. Materialism and the scientific method are two very different things, and scientists who pretend that science means materialism are just religious fanatics of another sort. That book concluded that the origin of life likely will never have scientific proof, so the abiotic origin position among scientists is a faith, not a scientific conclusion. He even got on the case of the fossil evidence, calling it low-confidence evidence for evolution, and I found myself kind of disagreeing with that in ways. What the author called “microevolution” has good (“high confidence”) evidence for it, but macroevolution does not. That is a big discussion that I won’t be having today.

In McLuhan’s masterpiece, he also exposed Dawkins as a shabby debunker, in Sagan’s class. Sagan and Dawkins performed their debunkery of the paranormal, but they often were not even slightly acquainted with the evidence, as they went about dismissing it. Their approach showed that they did not even consider the subjects to be worthy of scientific study, which is an a priori dismissal of it, while they pretended to have a scientifically based opinion of it. That is arguably fraudulent behavior.

Brian’s life was shortened due to his rejection of the “offer” by the American military to join a classified UFO project, not because he eschewed mainstream medicine. He was actually cured of skin cancer in his last years, and his healer was kidnapped by the FDA, which is not unusual. Not even Hitler got away with that.

I have a number of posts to make about Brian as a scientist, intellectual, and visionary. There have not been many like him.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 17:10.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), kudzy (Yesterday), Melinda (Today)

31. Link to Post #8856
    Thanks

Hi:

Real briefly, as I take a little break from crunching numbers at my day job. I went to the CDC site and went to their death counts page. One criticism I have heard is that death rates are not going up in this pandemic, so number games may be being played. I wrote about that recently.

Attached is a comparison of total deaths in the USA, by week, whatever the cause. A dramatic increase in deaths in 2020 versus 2019 is easily seen. By July, it was back to normal. Also, the total deaths are nearly 300K higher for that period, which is more than twice that attributed to COVID-19. That explanation will be interesting.

Unless somebody wants to accuse somebody of jiggering the deaths in the USA, and I have a hard time seeing how that could be, as it would have to inflate it for nearly every jurisdiction, and a lot of people would be complicit in it, the pandemic is very real in its body count.

In summary, in mid-March, the American 2020 death rate was identical to 2019’s. A month later, the death rate had increased by 40% over 2019. If somebody wants to challenge that data, they have a strenuous task ahead of them.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	american death rates.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	43991  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Yesterday at 19:38.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Billy Vasiliadis (Today), Chris Gilbert (Yesterday), Gracy May (Yesterday)

33. Link to Post #8857
    Thanks

Hi:

This is another wrap-up post on the NASA Nazis. Another aspect of the NASA Nazis is that the lines between the military, CIA, and NASA could get very blurry, as those Operation Paperclip people bounced around between all three organizations. I don’t know what the evidence was, but Haber was said to be part of CIA psychological warfare projects, and was lent to Disney to make Our Friend the Atom. Allen Dulles actively protected many death camp Nazis, beginning with Karl Wolff, and monsters such as Walter Rauff, whose 1980s funeral in Chile became a Nazi celebration. Dulles even tried to get a Hollywood movie made about Wolff that portrayed him as some kind of hero, and that was probably going too far, even for Hollywood.

The work of Nazi scientists and doctors became the foundation for MKUltra and its successors, and the Gehlen Org was right in the middle of those activities, torturing and “experimenting” people to death in the very same facilities that they used in World War II, only under new management. Good luck with trying to protect and burnish the images of Strughold and Haber, cleanly plucking a couple of choir boys out of that milieu. Haber’s own family wonders what human experiments he may have been involved with in Nazi Germany.

Von Braun’s assistant at his life’s end later went public on von Braun’s warnings on the coming “war on terror,” and she replaced me on the NEM board. Von Braun also told her, in the 1970s, that free energy and antigravity technology had long been developed, and that rockets were obsolete technology. Try to find any discussion of that in the mainstream media. So, von Braun was definitely privy to the GC level of the game, and what my friend saw is no great news in those circles.

So, the mainstream evidence on the NASA Nazis and other death camp Nazis that the USA eagerly hired, or helped move to South America, where many became “consultants” to Operation Condor, maybe Jonestown, and the like, really only scratches the surface. The Disney shows, the Moon landings, and the like were really only side-shows to the real game being played. Von Braun went from happily putting hydrogen bombs on his rockets to trying to prevent the weaponization of space. His early post-Nazi work had him write a book that featured an orbiting weapons platform, to dominate Earth and take out the Russians once and for all. In that light, the ET angle on JFK’s assassination is no great surprise.

So, I consider the authoritative biography on von Braun, which does not even mention stuff like that, to be the tame pabulum that is served up for the mainstream. What the public gets through the mainstream is only the tip of the iceberg. There are many rabbit holes there, to suck people into worthless topics and dead-ends, and I have seen it many times. For me, free energy and antigravity are the big shows, and the rest is noise. The GCs know that, too, which is why they have been so vigilant in covering it all up, wiping out any independent efforts, etc. The GCs know that they, and all elites, will become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, and they do all in their power to prevent it from happening, and I hope to become a little sand in the gears of their plans. I already was, during my ride with Dennis, but I am trying to mount something more lasting, that will make a dent, but it won’t focus on them, either. The NASA Nazi issue is just one of many that need to be understood, to develop that comprehensive perspective that is needed for my approach to have a prayer of success. OK, back to Brian the visionary.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst 1 343 393 433 443