Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #6021
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I just awoke from an FE nightmare. I was trying to hold the first meeting of my effort, with only a few select attendees, who “got it,” and before I knew it, my house was filled with people, almost none of whom “got it.” As I began to speak, they chimed in with their bright ideas, and it was obvious that they had no idea at all about my journey or what FE meant, but they were there to be part of something. It kind of reminded me of my NEM days. I saw where NEM was heading, and fast, and bailed out before Brian got kicked out. Just before I decided to end the meeting, as my effort had obviously gotten off on the wrong foot, I woke up.

I don’t remember my dreams often, and they rarely drive me out of bed, but that one was different. I think it was a reminder to not settle for less, or my effort will not go anywhere. So, it will be a long, slow beginning, and that is OK. Far better that than rushing out to “do something,” amassing people who really have no business being involved, etc.

Last night, my wife had me watch the second X-Files of the new series, which I saw raved about by the critics. Yawn. I’ll likely end up watching all six episodes, but sitting and watching network TV is maddening. Some ads I must have seen more than a dozen times while watching the first two X-Files episodes. I haven’t been missing anything since I stopped watching TV when I was 18.

I will likely be going pretty quiet soon, as I will devote my “spare” time over the next few months revising my big essay for some new material. I have been studying Nick Lane’s latest, thinking about energy and entropy on the way to work.

Best,

Wade
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (31st January 2016), Fiberglut (28th January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (28th January 2016), JRS (28th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th January 2016), ulli (30th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #6022
    Thanks

Hi:

I unexpectedly have a little time this morning and want to discuss a subject that I saw in McLuhan’s book. After exposing the faulty logic, failure to fairly assess the evidence, and other deficiencies in the “investigations” of the “skeptics,” McLuhan stated something that I have seen towering Lefties such as Uncle Ed state: the “investigators” and pundits have been blinded by their allegiance to their self-serving belief systems (because that is how they eat) and are literally incapable of seeing beyond them. According to that view, when “skeptics” leave rational analysis far behind during their debunking exercises, they are not doing it with conscious dishonesty, but they simply are incapable of rational thought when their cherished beliefs are challenged, even when they portray themselves as the voice of reason and honest inquiry, maybe especially when they portray themselves that way.

I agree that this likely explains most of those kinds of “investigations” and pundit exercises, but it does not explain all of them. It is similar to my observation that organized suppression is 10% conspiratorial and 90% structural. Very few doing the dirty work are really in on it, but they don’t care. They are there to get paid, and well, and really don’t care if they are helping destroy their planet. When IQs of 200 and scholarly and scientific training meet self-serving beliefs, the beliefs almost always prevail. Few can handle the cognitive dissonance for more than moments. That kind of behavior is what led Brian to speculate whether humanity was really a sentient species. IMO, that seeming lack of sentience is really a lack of personal integrity, which was my journey’s primary lesson. The belly wins over the head almost all the time, in a world of scarcity and fear, as nearly all people are only interested in defending their in-groups, even the “smartest” among them.

That is why I say that people’s hearts have to be in the right place, first, and they have had to be awakened to the lies of their in-group conditioning before they are going to be candidates for what I have in mind. Otherwise, they simply drag around their baggage of scarcity and literally cannot comprehend abundance.

While McLuhan’s and Ed’s views explain the vast majority of incomprehension, not only among the “skeptics,” but from intellectuals and all walks of life, when you get down to it, it does not mean that it is all just some delusional failure to deal with the reality of our world. Some are quite aware of what they are doing, and are being very consciously dishonest. That is how psychopaths (AKA dark pathers) play the game. Mr. Skeptic is a pathological liar, simply making it up as he goes, as is Mr. Texas and Bill the BPA Hit Man. They were all likely on Godzilla’s payroll, and Mr. Deputy was handsomely compensated for his evil deeds. What amazed me about their behavior was not just how easily they lied and played deceptive games, but how easily they duped people, people supposedly far wiser and worldlier than me. That was the big surprise of my journey, not that evil-minded people run the world. The psychopaths only run the world because in their almost non-existent personal integrity, the masses have abdicated their responsibility for the world they live in, playing the victim. The dark pathers have simply picked up abdicated responsibility lying on the ground, and are playing with the power that the masses have unwittingly given them. The nightmare future Earth that Roads visited is that principle taken to its logical conclusion.

I was initially amazed at being handed that libel tract on Dennis, written by a big name in the FE field, as an example of great writing on the FE issue! My dismay increased with each instance of it, for the first several times, but as I began to understand what I was seeing, I was no longer as distraught. That Mr. Skeptic effortlessly gulled big names in the FE field with his affable skeptic charade (the classic psychopath MO) is one reason why I don’t want to have anything to do with the FE field today. Almost nobody in it has the right stuff, and when the latest FE hopeful announces that he is the Messiah and gathers a fervent following, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. Such antics also epitomize the excesses of the New Age and conspiracist crowd. That lack of personal integrity and discernment is endemic in all walks of life on Earth these days.

Again, finding people with the right stuff for the Epochal task that I have in mind is like looking for needles in haystacks, but I have this new tool called the Internet, with a global reach. I have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to this task, so I like my chances of making some kind of dent. It is probably similar to what Bucky Fuller would be doing if he was still alive, and we’ll see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th January 2016 at 16:00.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

annacherie (1st February 2016), Billy (31st January 2016), Chris Gilbert (28th January 2016), Fiberglut (28th January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (28th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (27th January 2016), Pam (1st February 2016), Servant Limestone (28th January 2016), ulli (30th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #6023
    Thanks

Hi:

As an addendum to my previous post, when I think of how I arrived at my views today and my writings, it was anything but a straight path, and they came together like a mosaic. If you would have asked me what I was doing in the early 1990s, studying the media, the American history that I was not taught in school, and the rackets, I would not have said, “I am discovering the lies of my in-group indoctrination.” I began questioning my indoctrination and conditioning early on, but it took my wild ride with Dennis to really awaken me. I then spent years trying to understand why the world worked starkly differently from how I was taught that it did.

As I look back, I was really seeing how my in-group ideologies were a crock, and they were generally the dominant ones. My mystical awakening exploded materialism and I really did not take on organized religion so much, as I was not really raised with it (it being a Third Epoch ideology), but I took on nationalism (including one of my great nation’s greatest myths), capitalism, scientism, materialism, my profession, my race and culture, my gender, and my “education.”  Young artisans likely largely concocted the dominant ideologies, and I may have helped in earlier lifetimes, and I take a meat ax to them. So, I may be helping clean up my own mess.

Not until reading Bucky and studying for my big essay was I able to articulate what I was doing.  We have to shed our herd conditioning to become truly sentient, and I demonstrated the lies of my indoctrination.  Others have to discover the lies behind theirs, and shed them, if they are brave enough to.  Until we can do that, our awareness is trapped in egocentric conceits that are designed to control what we think, to ensure that we are obedient members of the herd. The heart is the key, always. Only those with a love of the truth are going to take that arduous journey to true sentience. The rest settle for the comforting lies of their in-groups. Only people who have taken that journey, or are on it, can help with what I am doing, and they are rare, oh so rare.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

annacherie (1st February 2016), Billy (31st January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (28th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (1st February 2016), Servant Limestone (28th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #6024
    Thanks

Hi:

More on the subject of recent posts. Everybody gets in-group conditioning. It comes with being a social animal. My indoctrination was imperial. Imperial indoctrination is one of the more evil, as it justifies violence against and oppression of distant peoples who pose no harm, other than refusing to be compliant slaves. From Akkad onward, people have played the empire game when they could. Just as distant rulers could inflict awesome damage on their subjects and their environments, which Rome epitomized, the conquest, subjugation, and even genocide of distant peoples could be cheered on by the imperial class as long as the plunder rolled in.

The USA has a corporate empire, and once a great while, imperial agents would speak up about the real game being played. Some were in on it from the beginning, such as middle managers, while those lower in the hierarchy only figured it out after many years. The CIA’s headquarters at Langley is full of zombies who figured it out enough so that they counted their days to retirement. Rare are the people who figured it out and spoke out, and they were always dealt with harshly. My CIA contract agent relative probably never really figured it out, but drank himself to death in his cognitive dissonance.

The American masses, however, eagerly drink the Kool-Aid of their indoctrination and can be manipulated to cheer any war. There was some dissent back in the 1960s to our imperial murder of several million people, after the sitting president was murdered, likely because his imperial policy was not bellicose enough, but those days are long gone, and I can hardly find an American who knows or cares how many millions our great nation has murdered in the past generation, mostly children, and the imperial rhetoric was transparently stupid. You had to be an idiot to believe it.

I can best speak to my indoctrination, and I almost became a willing imperial tool, like the rest of my peers, as I was fed the Kool-Aid from the cradle, forced to worship a flag, etc. Peoples of other lands have to deal with their own in-group indoctrination. I never found or heard of a group on Earth that successfully shed its scarcity-based conditioning. I seek to help build one, however, and that can seem like pure folly. But I see no other way to overcome the organized suppression and humanity’s inertia. I helped the best of the best try to enlist the masses, and what disasters those were.

Bucky Fuller found that young adults were the best candidates for waking up beyond their in-group conditioning, as their minds and spirits had yet to ossify into their in-group ideologies, and they could pursue livingry instead of humanity’s “suicidal fixity” on weaponry. That is probably going to be my target audience, too. Older people are generally lost causes, fiercely clinging to their self-serving frameworks to the end. A similar phenomenon can be seen in physics, as the greatest minds were usually done with their greatest contributions by age 30.

If enough of us can achieve sufficient heart-centered sentience, this kind of world can come into view. But all people have their particular flavor of in-group conditioning, and each must deal with his/her own. It is not an easy dance, no matter what the conditioning is.

I think that an aspect of my work that helps me reach the lay audience is that I am not that smart. I am studying Nick Lane’s latest, rereading parts of it several times, rolling it around in my head, on the issue of energy and entropy, among other topics in his book. I plan to go fairly quiet soon as I update my big essay with the findings in Lane’s book and some others that I read this past year. In grappling with Lane’s work and its implications, I come up with ways of seeing it that aids my understanding, and I will use those in my writings, so that those high-minded and often complex ideas are more intelligible to the lay audience. Lane seems to assume that his readers took college chemistry, so his book is not exactly written for the lay audience. I plan to come up with some simple ways to view it, replete with diagrams, which helped me understand. Lane somewhat tries to reach the popular audience and has diagrams, too, which I plan to at least partly reproduce.

Coming posts are going to deal more with science, health, and technology.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2016 at 13:30.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (29th January 2016), JRS (30th January 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), zenith (29th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #6025
    Thanks

Hi:

I have been making posts over here on aging, wisdom, and why the greatest scientists were usually done by age 25 with making their greatest contributions. I wrote how by living healthily, we can slow down the aging process, but it is a one-way process that always ends in death. In Nick Lane’s latest book, he made the case that free radical production is the proximate cause of aging, but it happens differently from how the initial free radical theory posited, and I discussed it in that post.

In the end, loading up our bodies with toxins, including alcohol, nicotine, enzyme poisons (most prescription drugs), junk food, fluorine (my dentist wrote a similar paper to my fluoride essay), various electromagnetic frequencies, and industrial pollutants, combined with sedentary lives in which we don’t reach aerobic levels of exertion, rapidly ages us.

For being history’s richest and most powerful nation, the American diet is atrocious, and we are history’s fattest and most sedentary people. It is a scandal. Richard Wrangham’s Cooking Hypothesis is formidable and very likely accurate to a significant degree, IMO. Cooking gave the human line energetic advantages and most certainly was involved with evolutionary changes, and how much it contributed to our huge brains is one of the more fascinating recent scientific controversies. I’ll likely be following that issue with great interest for the rest of my life.

Part of the reason for our atrocious health habits is that for all of our seeming wealth and power, we are still mired in scarcity and addicted to our survival mechanisms. Rackets dominate the world economy, and we are living anything but healthily, not only with our diets and lifestyles, but we are quickly making Earth uninhabitable. If humanity turned the corner and lived in absolute abundance for the first time (not the relative abundance of humanity’s brief golden ages), our diets and lifestyles would be vastly healthier than we see today, and the average human lifespan will likely be around a century, for starters. Even in that nightmare Roads world, those with enough “credits” got DNA makeovers that enabled them to live a long time, maybe even centuries, while those without credits were “given” a painless death when they became diseased or disabled. But in that heavenly Roads world, living in love and with lifestyles that we can barely fathom, they probably lived even longer than the “Rockefellers” of that hellish world, and every day was a happy one.

Science performed under the rubric of scarcity is going to be suspect, for all of the virtues of its ideal. Corporate science, in which the bottom line trumps all, has given us many evil outcomes. Government-sponsored science has given us similar “products,” such as nuclear weapons. The province of Black Science and technology contains wonders and horrors. They shortened Brian’s life.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th January 2016 at 18:10.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (30th January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Servant Limestone (31st January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6026
    Philippines Avalon Member Servant Limestone's Avatar
    Thanks

Meow Meow to everyone, and to you Wade:

Wow, that's a nice post in the other site Wade.

It's been a while, and I know that I slacked off a bit again here, since I really don't have anything to say. I guess I felt that a lot of people here might be some things to say here and there while reading your posts Wade, but just have some trouble in articulating it. I, myself, felt a bit intimidated to make responses, given how you make your posts filled with such comprehensive thinking that you are clearly championing that people should be having. But I understand why you do your thing and ask other people to be in line with your requirements to join the choir. I really pray for the best in this effort of yours.

It's crazy. And I really want to join in the fun of posting Star Wars and Star Trek related stuff that Ilie did. And I do agree with a lot of what he said that it's crazy to think of a Star Wars like universe out there in the stars. I am not sure that much of real Star Wars in space, but it might make sense that there must be some kind of an inter-galactic struggle going back millions of years. It's probably not crazy to think, given the age of the universe, that our Milky Way based "political" federation of star systems is millions of years old and founded out of some kind of common "threat", the Dark Siders of the Universe, whoever they are. This is where I might deviate a bit from Dr. Greer, who clearly don't believe in anything related to "bad guys" in the stars. I don't know why. From a certain perspective, the "Dark Siders" might be there more in terms of playing a certain role spiritually and even a form of "help" towards evolving civilizations. The Federation is there just to provide certain order and keep people at bay as well as monitor and observe (and intervene if necessary). It's possible that Greer is just attracting those people that will be attracted to those CSETI expeditions that he's doing, and it provided a certain flawed concept in his thinking about our extraterrestrial brothers and sisters. But the Disclosure Project as far as I know has people that believe in "evil aliens" working with the military-industrial complex and such. Well, that's what I know. I don't know how Greer received these ideals of his own witnesses. And I believe that administrators of Avalon and Camelot is at least being suspicious of Greer for quite some time. Something probably went wrong along the way or whatever.

By the way, going back to that post, while it might be exciting to have spiritual adventures at your age, Wade, I believe that such a thing is not a monopoly on people at your age though. I also want to have such an adventure making access to the other side. But I don't think I have enough physical and spiritual constitution to be able to do that. I might be wrong. It can be accessible to me. I just don't know how and I don't find a way and I don't do it. But if what you said is right, I have to be really afraid. My time is probably coming. Hahaha. It's either that, or it's a preparation for a certain Earth based related task I've assigned to myself before I was born, or assigned by a Higher Power before birth or now. We'll see about that. But please, Wade, if you started to have such experiences, tell it to us. You probably need time to process all of it though. It's possible that you still don't have them, if you are going to have them, because your focus on Earthly matters is still needed. We are at the precipe after all. And you are one of the few ones who are taking action, in whatever way you can do it safely. Your focus needs to be on the Earth, not on where we all came from. Those other realms.

Having a spiritual experience certainly helped. My apparitional experience probably made a subtle contribution towards how I managed to approach your work and to stop being in denial. It's hard though. I can still feel it up to now. I know that I am currently busy with my new job, but I also know that I can allot part of my free time here. But I just don't. I just dabble in whatever stuff I do in the Internet, and pretend that this thing doesn't exist. You can sense it with how I stopped liking posts. Sometimes I just clicked on it automatically without allowing what I've read to sink in. I realized what I am doing a while back. Maybe it's because this is how I can only ground myself and then go back in here from time to time. That's why I can understand the other people who approached your work and just gone insane, or something. I think I am lucky in this aspect that I can approach your work without being in total denial. But I also realize that I need to provide myself some kind of a channel to express rebelliousness to what is truly going on in our lives. I noticed that I am channeling this rebellion towards things that might threaten my current economic foundation, which is my job. I am almost always getting late (and I am getting away with it, for now). I am subtly expressing a protest against a system. But this is not good. Maybe I should do it more through this opportunity you've given to us Wade, and by Project Avalon. Thank God to all of you.

I am always have trouble keeping time, honestly. It started when I was in late high school. I know that I should do better. But what is going on now is clearly more than I have ever experienced. I am getting angry. I am really angry. But I try to hide it. I am also desperate. I am also a bit afraid of our future prospects. I feel that I am doing some self-sabotage of sorts. Or maybe I am just protesting in what I can. This is why I am posting here again. I am trying to center myself. I am trying to keep in control, or else I'll be gone from here forever and I might destroy myself subtly. I can only imagine what you've went through Wade after the debacle in Ventura and finally deciding to make this site in the late 90s. And it's not even over after 9-11, when you went through that mid-life crisis. Care to share more of that period? How does that feel? Lately, sometimes I just felt worthless or useless. It's that along those lines? Like I felt lost and I am constantly asking "the Force" about my purpose, and if I installed myself here from some other planet or dimension, is it worth it? Is that along those lines?

I stopped asking those questions and let myself be patient and relax. That's how I responded to this situation. I know that I am not going to get anywhere if I constantly berated myself or plead with the Force to give me a sign or reason. I just go on with my life. I told everyone here about my numerology events that just didn't stop. I don't know if there is an authority here that I can consult or that I am thinking too much about this. Maybe you know some and I can just PM him/her. What are your thoughts on these 1111, 5555, 8888 repeating numbers that I constantly see everyday, even at home now? Sometimes it's 1234 or 234 or 123. I don't pretend that you know this stuff but maybe you just have something to say, even a dismissive thing about it. I just stopped looking for the meaning of this thing though, maybe I just need to relax and let things flow the way the Universe wanted it. Just let go. I've learned to be patient and to let go. Maybe that's a good thing.

Thanks,

Serg.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #6027
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

Thanks for overcoming your intimidation and writing. I think that I have written it here before, that neither Greer nor Gilliland deny that negative aliens exist (I know that James had at least one encounter with them), but that they are a distinct minority of our “visitors” and certainly not “in charge,” and that a military response to the ET presence is insane. I agree. Almost all of the negative “ET” experiences are actually from Earthlings posing as ETs, not negative aliens imposing themselves on humanity. The ET/UFO cover-up has nothing to do with protecting humanity from the alien presence, but to keep Earth’s power structure intact, with Godzilla at the helm. The negative “alien” presence is primarily “domestic,” not “foreign.” The murder attempts that Greer and Brian survived were inflicted by Earth’s power structure, not aliens. What Dennis and I survived was also inflicted domestically, not by aliens. The evil is primarily here, not in our galactic neighborhood. Fear mongering over the ET presence is very misplaced, IMO, and fostered by Godzilla as a way to keep control over humanity. Of that, I am about as certain as I can be. A lot of “insider” stuff on ETs is disinfo, IMO. It is a three-ring circus, for sure, and I ignore almost of all the Sturm und Drang around it. Getting very deeply into it is a good way to get strung out and fall into hyperventilating conspiracism.

On spiritual “adventures,” I had more than my fair share when young. In fact, I had too much adventure. Again, my fellow travelers usually had their mystical awakenings when young, so youth is not a strike against exploring, but the folly of youth can lead to big trouble in these realms, and that is the reason for the kinds of conditioning statements in the Silva class, for instance. If you want spend 50 lifetimes or so in penance (and I maybe writing from experience here), abuse those abilities in youthful fervor (to get paid, laid, etc.), and the golden ticket to hell is harming others with those abilities.

It is very OK to heed your internal cautions about reading work like mine. Take it slow. Take a break, etc. Running away is OK, too. Yes, if you are not grounded, you can crash and burn. That is really sad to witness, and I don’t know that it does anybody any good to do that.

Yes, my midlife crisis was a nightmare. Everybody gets a midlife crisis built-to-order, and I have written before how my circles generally had jock midlife crises, in which they went out and wrecked their bodies trying to prove that they still “had it.” There were surgeries aplenty and some crippling events. I came face-to-face with my mortality in my early- and mid-twenties, doing stupid athletic stuff, so I was ready for that one. Others in my circles had the Casanova midlife crisis. Two of my high school teachers, and one was a pal, wrecked their lives by sleeping with their students, and one went to prison. I was ready for that one, too. The “funny” thing was that I kind of looked forward to my coming midlife crisis, and was expecting one of those two to come through my front door. I would defeat it in minutes and leave it a smoldering pile on my curb to be carted away by the garbage man. What a fool.

So there I sat, in my living room, waiting for it to come in through the front door, and it instead snuck in my back door and made itself at home. I was in my midlife crisis for a year before I realized that I was. It began in 2000, the year that I finally quit drinking, after a decade of trying. If I had been drinking during my midlife crisis, I might not be here today. My midlife crisis was all about the idea that my life’s work was an exercise in futility, and that I was going to have a front-row seat to humanity’s demise, while taking most of Earth’s ecosystems with it, and I could do nothing about it but “enjoy” the ride. It was the most sustained emotional agony of my life. Who sent me to that hell?

The first two years of my midlife crisis was just the warmup. I can’t get into all the details here, but marriages usually don’t survive what I lived through in those days. I chugged along, however, and thought that maybe I was coming out of the woods, hanging out with Brian O, helping out Ralph, and finishing what became the 2002 version of my site. Wrong. When I called my old boss and he told me to turn on the TV and I saw the WTC towers smoking but still standing, I knew then that my efforts were too little and too late. That began the nightmare phase of my midlife crisis. By early 2002, the attacks from the public were becoming so vicious that I withdrew from public interaction and never really resumed it again. Avalon is only quasi-public. But the final blow was being attacked by a friend who tried to damage my already fragile relationship with my mother. It was despicable and one of many similar events which support my statement that the biggest threats to FE aspirants come from their social circles and allies, not organized suppression. He even committed a criminal act in attacking me. Those the closest to you know how to hit you where it hurts the most. A few months later, Mr. Professor died, and that sent me over the edge into my personal abyss.

Not only was nobody making any headway in bringing FE to the public, but I watched my nation lose its collective sanity in the wake of 9/11. The drumbeat for the invasion of Iraq was a nightmare in of itself, not to mention the millions of deaths that my imperial nation has been responsible for since then. And I thought that the first Gulf War was bad. You had to be an idiot to believe anything that came out of Bush’s mouth, but I watched an entire nation go into a narcoleptic state, marching off to war like zombies or cheering it along. What an incredibly dismaying experience, and it was no longer any mystery to me how Hitler led the German people to their doom like lemmings.

I was still trying what I could, read Bucky’s work in early 2003, contacted Heinberg and had another dismaying experience, but that one was particularly instructive. The single most agonizing event of my entire midlife crisis was the invasion of Iraq. That may be seen one day as the first event of World War III, with 9/11 being analogous to the Archduke’s assassination, and the USA’s invasion of Iraq being analogous to Hitler’s invasion of Poland.

I consider it ironic and probably not coincidental that I encountered Bucky and for the first time really had my paradigm crystallize, while my world was collapsing. I was unemployed for all of that, so had a front-row seat for it all. In May, soon after Bush’s Mission Accomplished stunt, which would have been right at home in the Nuremburg Rallies, Brian O asked me to help found NEM. That was another disaster, and Mallove’s murder understandably drove Brian out of the USA. Brian was kicked out of NEM soon after I quit, as I saw the writing on the wall. My wife was glad that I signed up with Dennis again in 1996 and helped Brian, as I “got it out of my system.” I resumed my career the month after founding NEM, and I bankrolled NEM for its first year (and watched all the money essentially get pissed away, about $17K in all). When I left NEM, I was in emotional agony almost as great as when the USA invaded Iraq, and completely withdrew from almost all interaction for years, as I worked 60-hour weeks at my job.

2006 became my “peak agony” year, as various events impacted it. Writing to Richard Stallman, at Freeknowledge’s urging, in the summer of 2006 was a pleasant diversion, compared to other events, and it all came to a head when Dennis showed up at my home unannounced to invite me to the White House. I nearly told him to get the hell out of my house. In the wake of Dennis’s visit, my wife began insisting once again that I get professional help. I went to a trauma specialist and the clouds began to part in late 2006. My midlife crisis finally ended, about seven years after it began. I would not wish it on anybody, but we all get the midlife crises that we need.

By early 2007, I was writing in forums, and the experiences were so dismaying that I decided that the only forums that I would participate in would be mine, and about that time I began studying in earnest for writing what became my big essay. I wrote this essay in the summer of 2007, and it brought Brian back into my life, after about three years of no contact. That led to my first public interview in early 2008, and a year later I had the Camelot interview, which will likely always be my favorite, as I did it with Brian. Oh, how I miss him.

So, I’m not sure if that is exactly what you were looking for, Serg, but feel free to ask any questions that you have about it. I suspect that your tardiness is some kind of dysfunction and unhappiness, and that is “normal,” but you can overcome it.

I have been told what a blessing it has been to “know” my life’s purpose, with my crazy journey. Many have been envious. On one hand, I understand the sentiment, but like Bill stated when introducing me, that kind of direction when young usually leads to “hard-hitting experiences,” and when you ask for guidance like I did (1, 2 – but felt backed into a corner each time, and I still kind of resent the process), and it comes through as spectacularly as mine did, the adventure begins. I think that only people who can handle the journey get “tapped” like that, and while I cannot regret a step of my journey, I would not wish it on anybody else. What a harsh path, even with the many compensations that came with it. Nobody gets off easy on Earth, even Bill Gates, but a path like mine is only for very rare people to walk. I am not looking for anybody else like me, or Dennis, or Brian. Ilie, Darren, you, etc., is what I seek. No heroes needed, putting their lives on the line, for my plan to work, although I am very aware that I still seek needles in haystacks. As I have stated many times, I did not come to my approach by some flash of ingenious insight, but just seeing what did not work, usually after trying it myself (I don’t recommend it!), and coming to my approach via a process of elimination.

That number stuff in your life is not all random, but I also don’t put much stock in it, even when I kind of hits me over the head, such as unwittingly making the millionth post at Avalon. Yes, you can’t sit around, looking for the numbers and “coincidences.” I guess that what you can take from it is that something is up, and if you are patient and relax, yes, your path will become clearer.

But heck, you are here, and that is no small beer. FE will be the biggest event in the human journey, not many ever went through the meat grinder like I did, and my approach has never been tried before that I know of. Nobody who has ever played close to my level is available to interact with like I am. So, that is not a bad place to stumble into. If what I am doing even contributes 0.1% to making it happen, everybody involved is going to graduate to new levels of awareness, and it will probably be the crowning experience of their souls’ journey. Wondering about your life’s purpose while making contributions to my effort (which your posts most certainly do, particularly in their perceptiveness and candor) seems a little silly, does it not? Yes, patience is a virtue, which is a central lesson that I am learning in this lifetime. I think that I might have that one down when this life is finished.

Keep it up, young man, whose brain is operating at peak capacity these days.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st January 2016 at 21:55.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (31st January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), Servant Limestone (31st January 2016), ulli (1st February 2016)

15. Link to Post #6028
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

Thank you for the encouragement.

Ok, I think I believe that I need to further sharpen my knowledge on Dr. Greer's beliefs since all I know is that he's highly skeptical of the possibility of negative aliens (though I think you're right that he's not totally dismissive of the possibility, he just didn't truly experienced any of that) because of the belief that evolution of civilizations towards interstellar level also requires a positive spiritual evolution and there is also a form of a cosmic quarantine against civilizations that act wildly like us right now. I think I agree. And I obviously agree in things you've said about the primary threat to our existence being ourselves, not those negative ETs, even if they do interact with us. It's not them, but us. They feed on what we do. We attracted them, if they are truly here and they do exist. And let's not focus too much on that or them. This is all about us and what we can do now for our future. It's easy to blame, but we might also be abdicating our responsibility to make a change and also trying to deny that we all played our part in why we have the kind of world we are living today.

I just read about that Universal Spectrum post you've posted and also forgot about that fair share of spiritual experiences you've had. Yeah. It's amazing. But I don't wish yet to have you pass over here. It'll depend on the Universal Powers That Be though. On the Divine.

That mid-life crisis is on another level that I don't think I am having right now. Hahaha. Honestly. I am still at the peak years of life anyway. But I sometimes think that I already am older than 25 inside. And yet I know that I still need a lot to learn. I am still young. It can be confusing sometimes. But I do have my own struggles, especially in regards of knowing stuff like this and relating it to everyday life and to things around me. I guess I just have to be grateful that despite getting here, I didn't necessarily have to go through the way you've learned all of this. I just hope that it still going to be like this, despite the possible long-term benefits of such a journey you've went through for my psyche and soul. I think I just don't need it, yet. Or not now, in this lifetime. I hear you that you don't recommend that road to knowing just for people to know.

Wishing the best for you, and to everybody reading.

Thanks,

Serg.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Billy (31st January 2016), Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), Wade Frazier (31st January 2016)

17. Link to Post #6029
    Thanks

Hi Serg:

We will see how short I can keep this. My understanding is that Greer is not against the idea of negative aliens, but his point is that the greatest evil, by far, is what we humans are doing to each other and Earth, and we can do something about that, and that begins with each one of us. I agree. And the evil-minded aliens are definitely not at the forefront of human/ET interactions, but that is what titillates people and justifies continuing to play the victim game. The military’s response to the ETs has nothing whatsoever to do with “protecting” humanity from aliens, but protecting the world’s power structure from the “threat” of the Fifth Epoch. That is what is truly happening. The global elite know that it is Game Over for them if ETs interacted openly with humanity. The greatest adversary of every ruling class is those they rule.

As far as the negative aliens or Godzilla go, it is like that nightmare world that Roads visited: they are only opportunists, not the cause of the human condition. We have done it to ourselves, and the enemy is us.

Focusing on evil-minded aliens or Godzilla is just another way to play the victim, creating another out-group to heap scorn onto, so that we can avoid growing up and becoming a truly sentient species. On this thread and elsewhere, you can see me discuss what we can do, and you will see people chime in with, “But Wade, there is evil in the world. Don’t you understand?” As if I don’t. I have lived through events that they cannot even begin to fathom, and they hector me because I don’t lie awake at night, worrying about Godzilla or evil aliens. They simply do not understand and seem to be incapable of it, as they play the victim. People playing the victim cannot comprehend a creator’s mindset.

I am not here to focus on Greer and his shortcomings. Greer played in the Big Time like few others have, was treated very harshly, and is damaged goods, IMO. I am one of the few people on Earth who could credibly criticize his efforts, and all I’ll say is that he gave it the college try but is likely too damaged to be effective for what he is trying. He is in the pantheon for even trying, and putting on Congressional hearings, with a moonwalking astronaut co-chairing the festivities, is getting pretty high up there. That is why they took out his effort like they did. When Dennis would fly high, then came Godzilla’s minions, but the dismaying part for me was how easily they inspired Dennis’s allies to mutiny and tear the effort apart from the inside. The things I have seen and the lessons I have learned. The Dennises and Greers should not be the focus of FE efforts, IMO. The heroes and lone rangers of FE don’t stand a chance in today’s environment.

Again, hardly anybody can even begin to comprehend my approach. The Young Warriors want to go to war and defeat Godzilla in battle, the New Age/Conspiracist crowd thinks that anonymous Internet chatter or conferences are going to make a dent, many want to go out and “do something” with their bright ideas and don’t even suspect that if they ever even got the gumption to get out of their easy chairs, that their imagined approach is suicidal and will not only wreck their lives, but many others. When FE aspirants announce that they are the Messiah and gather a fervent following, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Almost nobody is willing or able to comprehend what I am attempting, as they veer off this way and that from achieving true understanding, and what I found was that what all of those “miss-the-mark” perspectives had in common was scarcity and fear. Again, it took many years of fielding and witnessing thousands of reactions to the idea of FE, trading notes with people such as Brian and Dennis, studying Bucky’s work, and so on, before I began to understand what we were seeing.

I know that my approach will work, if I can find enough people with the right stuff. But I am not going to water it down and pander to the masses, chase the “philanthropists,” seek out heroes, and so on. It won’t begin quickly and I don’t expect it to, and have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to seeing if I can make a dent with my approach. We will see.

What will attract the people I seek is not the chatter on this thread but a comprehensive conversation that uses my big essay as its center-of-gravity. Impatience is my Achilles heel, but my approach gives me great opportunity to work on it every day.

Serg, if I had stumbled onto writings like mine when I was your age, I would not have come up for air for years. No need to rush along your education. Take it slow, do some living, sniff the flowers, and come back to the meal when you feel that you can take a few more bites. I’ll be here.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (31st January 2016), fourty-two (1st February 2016), Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), ulli (1st February 2016)

19. Link to Post #6030
    Thanks

Hi:

Damn, Uncle Ed sent me his latest, but it will not be available on the Internet for a couple of months, about when Ed turns 91! Soon before Ed turned 90, I asked him how he was doing, and replied that everything was working pretty much normally, that getting old was hard ( ), but that he hoped to serve as inspiration to whippersnappers like me that we might have many good years ahead of us.

I put on my calendar to discuss Ed’s latest when it is available to the Internet. For those familiar with Uncle Ed’s work, he is always brilliant in pointing out the West’s hypocrisy. That new article was classic Ed, and for the first time that I can recall in print, Ed pointed out how Amnesty International falls far short of what a human rights organization should aspire to be. Because he took them to task in that article, I will publicly reveal (I kind of did here and here) that Ed was one of those whom I commiserated with way back in the 1990s, when the USA attacked Yugoslavia, on the depressing sellout of Amnesty International. Human Rights Watch is literally a tool of the American Empire. Orwell would roll in his grave.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), ulli (1st February 2016)

21. Link to Post #6031
    Thanks

Hi:

Speaking of Uncle Ed, there is a new movie with Uncle Noam, which I had not even heard about. The movie Manufacturing Consent never even aired on network TV in the USA, to my knowledge, while it was the most successful documentary in Canadian history at the time. It looks like the new one is not going to be in wide release in the USA. Noam is 87, Ed is 90, and they are still going strong. Truly incredible.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016)

23. Link to Post #6032
    Thanks

Hi:

This will be a short one, before I rush of to a busy week/month. In Wrangham’s Cooking Hypothesis, he stated that no human cultures ever subsisted off of raw food; they all cook at least some of their food. Cooking provides more calories than raw, by pre-digesting food, such as starch and protein. Fruit and other flower products are the only plant foods designed to be eaten. The rest are vital parts of plants (or animals), and they defend themselves from being eaten in various ways. Honey is designed to be eaten, too, as is milk, but humans were not the intended beneficiaries of non-human milk and honey.

Wrangham began his career working for Jane Goodall studying chimps, and he ate chimp foods, as experiments. Even though fruit comprises the majority of the chimp diet, the fruits that they eat are a far cry from what humans eat. For one thing, they often had insect larvae in them. The chimps liked that, as it gave them protein, but few humans would. But the fruits were usually tough and rather harsh, and Wrangham’s mouth was usually traumatized after eating chimp fruits.

Humans have domesticated most fruit trees, and hybridized and selected fruits so that they are usually quite different from those found in nature. The human diet should be largely fruit, too, but we strayed from it when our ancestors left the rainforests. I saw something recently that showed that the human diet was only about 10% fruit and vegetables, with the majority the seed and root crops that powered the domestication revolution, often highly processed. With FE, humanity’s diet will radically change to more of what humans evolved to eat. At least half of the human diet should be fruits and vegetables, and maybe as much as 75%. Cooked food will rarely be more than steamed or boiled, most human diseases will disappear, and the average human lifespan will be around a century, and people will live vibrant and healthy lives to the end.

With domesticated fruits providing so many more digestible calories than what chimps eat, I wonder if some humans will be able to eat totally raw diets. I love eating cooked potatoes too much to ever go totally raw, but I could easily see a diet that was two-thirds fruit and vegetables. Even the medical authorities today have finally admitted that it is a healthier diet than what nearly all people eat.

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (2nd February 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd February 2016)

25. Link to Post #6033
    Thanks

Hi Wade:

Even you, Wade. Even you!!! Just look at the time of your latest post above this one! Man. At least in Philippine time. 22:22 .... Thanks for contributing to this thing that I am experiencing for a few months now. This can't be all coincidental. I just don't know what all of this thing truly means. But I'll not lose sleep over it.

But yeah, I just want you to know that you are part of the contributors. I guess it happened here before too courtesy of the time of my post, 11:11 pm, if I remember correctly. I just noticed. I also saw a car earlier with a plate number 999. In TV, 8888. On my way home, 9999, 8888, and 7777. They are all over the place. It's crazy. Hahaha. I just got used to all of this.

Thanks for the links. I'll check out that movie with Uncle Noam if I can find something in the net. I've talked with him recently about Venezuela and latest Spanish elections. He's still amazing in how he made his replies and he's been interviewed recently by Al Jazeera. Well, what do you expect? He's not going to get that much coverage in US media. That's sadly true. And it's going to be the same in this case.

And I'll be looking forward to a future where humanity can all eat healthily, including me! Obviously it doesn't have to happen in the future, given how disastrous to the environment the agribusiness industry is. People can start now. But it can't be helped.

Meow Meow,

Serg.
    Last edited by Servant Limestone; 1st February 2016 at 15:47.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servant Limestone For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016)

27. Link to Post #6034
    Thanks

Hi:

I will soon being plunking away at the next version of my big essay, and might put up some new pieces here before I publish it, probably in the spring. Right now, the pile beside my bed is normal. There are several fantasy books from several series, Tuchman’s A Distant Mirror, a history of children, Lane’s latest, the latest Z Magazine, and so on. It is dangerous to walk on my side of the bed, which is next to the wall, so my wife does not venture there. One day soon, I will do a sweep, put those books away, and start again. This has been a regular process since 1990. In the pile is also McLuhan’s book, and I want to write this morning on something that he observed among debunkers that I have also observed about free energy Level 3s. They openly express fear of what they debunk or are “skeptical” about. Level 3s are often also Level 5s.

In his book, McLuhan deconstructed Alcock’s Parapsychology: Science or Magic, and exposed it as just another shabby debunking exercise parading as scientific critique. Near the end of his book, Alcock speculated on what a world in which people had psychic powers would look like, and it was a litany of horrors, of people having telekinetic wars, no privacy of one’s mind, in Orwell’s worst nightmare, and the like. McLuhan noted that such orgiastic fear and nightmare scenarios bear no resemblance to what people actually experience when they have psychic episodes. McLuhan noted that the openly expressed fear of psychic abilities was not uncommon among debunkers.

When “investigators” express open fear of what they are debunking, how in the world can anybody take their findings seriously? But those kinds of debunkers are endlessly feted by the “skeptical” societies.

As I have stated many times, love will be the foundation of making FE happen, and love is the root of all psychic abilities and the talents of spiritual masters. Those conjuring nightmare scenarios regarding psychic abilities or free energy are not being realistic in the slightest, but they are prominent among debunkers and “skeptics.”

True skepticism is a virtue and a vital component of the scientific process, but debunkers and their cousins abuse the concept, turning it into a tool to avoid reality, not explore it. For instance, skepticism of one’s in-group conceits is one of the key aspects of awakening, and only the awakened are going to be any use for what I am attempting. Those with a death grip on their armchairs, daring the world to reveal itself to them, and being privately and sometimes openly afraid of it happening, are going to be stuck in their armchairs for a very long time.

The rad left, for instance, not only avoids the idea of the Global Controllers; they openly express fear of their existence, and take the ideological stance that they can’t exist. At least they were honest enough to admit it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd February 2016 at 12:10.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016)

29. Link to Post #6035
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going to write a bit on FE, psychics, and the “skeptics” for a few posts, but first, a few odds and ends…

Yesterday, I read about a new study that showed humans cooking the eggs of huge Australian birds as they drove them to extinction. This is another smoking gun. Many bones of extinct megafauna show butchering marks and other signs of human predatory behavior. This cooking evidence is another nail in the coffin of the climate change hypothesis and others for the megafauna extinctions.

I have long written on the megafauna extinctions, and Australia’s was the first big one of a trend that swept Earth. I have no doubt that humanity was primarily, if not solely, responsible. There is still a cottage industry that claims other reasons for the megafauna’s demise, as they defend their in-group (and some may be filling the contrarian role, which can be a noble and valuable stance), but as evidence like this keeps stacking up, I expect that cottage industry to vanish, although some may become more strident on the way out, turning into Flat Earth types. Humans drove the big birds of New Zealand to extinction very quickly in the previous millennium, and it is no surprise at all that behaviorally modern humans would have done it to those Australian birds. The idea of primitive peoples living in harmony with nature is a myth. Humans never really have, not since they learned to control fire.

I’ll finish this post with a brief note on how I see FE’s potential impact on humanity. FE would be like giving everybody on Earth a billion dollars. Just like the average American enjoys a lifestyle that would have been unimaginable to Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago, the average person in the Fifth Epoch will make Bill Gates seem a pauper.

In Michael-ese, in world of scarcity and fear, people will tend to be locked into their “negative overleaves.”  In a world of abundance, people are going to find it easier to access their “essence” (their souls, AKA “love”).  This is really the nub of my work.  Keep banging the drums of doom, keep being addicted to our survival mechanisms, keep being egocentrically focused and manifesting zero integrity, and it is going to be short ride to oblivion for global civilization and perhaps our species, while taking most of Earth’s ecosystems with us.  Love or fear?  Scarcity or abundance?  This is the big test of humanity’s integrity and sentience, the biggest that an ensouled species ever has, but only a relative handful are needed to initiate the Epochal Event, just like with the previous ones.  A mass movement won’t work, I am sorry to report, but it doesn’t have to.  5,000 who can keep their eye on the ball, and it will be easy.  That group does not yet exist, but I am trying to help build it.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Fiberglut (4th February 2016), Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (3rd February 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2016), Pam (3rd February 2016), Servant Limestone (3rd February 2016)

31. Link to Post #6036
    Thanks

Hi:

I do this periodically... What the heck am I doing, writing in forums, spending my life’s energy doing stuff like this? Am I crazy? Maybe.

In summary, with my writings, I make the case that:

That is it in a nutshell. There will be no anonymity, no sneaking up on anybody, and the people I seek need to relinquish their in-group ideologies, as they prevent true sentience from manifesting. My work is intended to assist that process. I don’t care what the global elites, ETs, spiritual “heavyweights,” and assorted players are doing. I know what we can do. We get our act together, and it can’t be stopped, not without just nuking Earth, and nobody wants to do that. Then it would be Game Over for everybody.

It is far easier said than done, however, but I have experienced the power that each of us has to make a dent. A handful of us stood of up to the full might or our system’s evil, and lived to try another day. A few thousand people of high sentience and integrity, focusing on the goal? Wow. It has never come close to happening before on this planet, and what incredible potential it would have. I have budgeted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to this task, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Krist (4th February 2016), Pam (5th February 2016), ulli (4th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #6037
    Thanks

Hi:

In McLuhan’s book, he tellingly exposed how the “skeptics” operate. I have called the “skeptics” anti-scientists, and it is not mere invective, but they act diametrically opposed to how the scientific method works, but pretend that they are being scientific. This is common in many areas of intellectual pursuit, as defending one’s in-group ideology often entails logical fallacies, outright lying, and even criminal behavior. Scientists or “skeptics” are far from alone. Historians commit similar crimes, as do economists, usually by lies of omission. Lies of commission can be discovered, which can mean the end of an academic’s career. As the late, great Howard Zinn made clear, much of the deception entails what historians choose to focus on and what they leave out or quickly gloss over. The George Washington myths are a good example, where outright fairy tales were concocted about him, while his greatest achievement/crime has been completely swept under the carpet by his biographers, who have produced hagiography, not history. The genocidist who my grade school was named after was sainted last year, and historians abetted the whitewash. So, the “skeptics” are in very good company, as they defend the Establishment that feeds them.

A scientific approach entails developing hypotheses regarding all the known evidence regarding a phenomenon, and then finding more data, either via thorough searching (such as fossil hunting) or reproducible experiments, which can test the hypothesis, and can ideally falsify it. That is the scientific ideal. That is anything but what the “skeptics” and debunkers do. Perhaps most astonishingly, most of the debunkers are not even familiar with the evidence, and often openly don’t want to be. Nearly their entire approach is disparaging the phenomenon that they are debunking, claiming that it is not worthy of scientific investigation, coming up with wild guesses to dismiss the evidence, if they even acknowledge it. To the lay reader who may have heard too much about people such James Randi, Carl Sagan, and the august personages at CSICOP, what may be most surprising about McLuhan’s book is the vast evidence that has been amassed using a scientific approach since the 19th century on psychic phenomena. If people listen to the “skeptics” (and too many scientists have) they get the idea that there is no such evidence, or it does not withstand even cursory investigation. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Denying that the evidence even exists is a standard “skeptical” trick, and the “skeptics” often make it clear that they are not even interested in looking at the evidence. Not only McLuhan noted it, but in Sheldrake’s book, he noted encounters with arch-materialist Richard Dawkins, such as Sheldrake’s being on TV shows with Dawkins. Sheldrake was prepared to discuss the evidence, including his own experimental findings, but Dawkins not only was completely unfamiliar with any of the evidence, but he made it clear that he was not interested. So, talking with Dawkins on the very issue that they were brought together to discuss was a complete waste of time, and Dawkins just spouted his atheistic beliefs. That is unscientific behavior, little different from Bible-banging, but people such as Dawkins get away with it, as the media gives him a free pass.

Many times in his book, McLuhan noted that the debunkers would state that they demolished “paranormal” claims, but they really did not deal with the evidence at all, or did it in highly irrational ways. They simply made up hypothetical reasons for why the data was faulty. As McLuhan repeatedly demonstrated, the actual data betrayed their hypothetical musings. They just threw out their ideas, treated them as fact, and went on their merry way. It is a scandalous way for scientists to act, even kind of criminal, but that is standard “skeptical” behavior.

Even worse, when the “skeptics” publish their nonsense, it becomes part of the “skeptical” canon, repeated ad infinitum by the “skeptical” community, as authoritative disproofs of “paranormal” claims. Such approaches leave rationality and the scientific process far behind, and the “skeptics” parade as the voice of science, reason, and careful investigation. Susan Blackmore is about the only “skeptic” who even pretends to take a scientific approach, and McLuhan repeatedly shows how Blackmore plays the “skeptical" games of not fairly treating the evidence, proposing hypothesis on the flimsiest evidence, and shows how her work is little more than empty theory. I have studied Blackmore’s work, and it is far from impressive.

Quite simply, when they aren’t lying outright, the “skeptics” either ignore the evidence or engage in logical fallacies to misrepresent and dismiss it. Materialism is a philosophy based on unproven assumptions (which I falsified when I was a teenager) even a religion, but the “skeptics” act like it is scientifically proven. As Sheldrake asked in his book, is science a process or a collection of dogmatic materialistic beliefs? That the “skeptics” got Sheldrake’s relatively tame talk banned from TED is par for the skeptical course. They are inquisitors, not investigators, which makes the title of their house organ, Skeptical Inquirer, ludicrous. When they published Mr. Skeptic’s libelous article on Dennis, they proved to me what kind of rag Skeptical Inquirer is. That Mr. Skeptic knowingly purveyed lies of commission led me to suspect that he was likely an amateur, but Bill the BPA Hit Man constantly told lies of commission, using Hitler’s Big Lie strategy, as did Mr. Texas and Mr. Deputy, and other events led me to suspect that Mr. Skeptic was likely a professional, especially after he quietly folded his tents once Dennis was run out of the USA. But what was most amazing to me was not the lies that they told, but how easily they gulled people, people who should have known better.

That “Mr. Skeptic” was a darling of the “skeptical” community, learning at Randi’s knee, shows how debunking the paranormal and FE are closely related, as they help keep the Establishment’s illusions intact, or they muddy the water so much that the casual observer does not know what to think. Little did I suspect in the early 1990s, when I began studying the “skeptics,” that I would have my very own “skeptical” stalker for a decade, spewing his disinformation, getting to do it repeatedly on national TV, etc.

The “skeptics,” however, are only one facet of the situation, and in coming posts, I will cover others.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2016 at 01:47.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (4th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #6038
    Thanks

Hi:

This subject of FE, psychics, and debunkers is a good one to do something that I have not really done before. I am going to tell the Yull Brown story, from start to finish. It is a great example of the problems of inventors, the Establishment, and the milieu that must be navigated for bringing exotic technologies to the public. I have told Yull anecdotes before, but this is going to be a holistic tale, from soup to nuts, from start to finish. This will take some time. There will be some new revelations. I am tired of protecting people who do not really deserve protection, and this series of posts will be more revealing than usual. The names generally won’t be hard to find for those with a little gumption, but as usual, the names really are not important; the events and dynamics, however, are. One day, I may be freed to be even more revealing, but that is probably down the road a ways.

I’m not sure when I first heard of Yull, but in Brian O’s Miracle in the Void, which I read before Dennis began his barnstorming tours in 1996, Brian published some pictures of Yull, so I know that I heard of Yull before he teamed up with Dennis. When I was blown away by the crowd in early 1996, with even Amish in attendance, during Dennis’s first barnstorming tour of the USA, he was not yet involved with Yull. Dennis began promoting Yull during his second barnstorming tour, over the summer of 1996.

I first read Christopher Bird’s work in 1990, with his book on Naessens. I heard of his work a decade earlier with his The Secret Life of Plants. Bird was planning to write a biography on Yull, but died in May 1996, before he could. Dennis’s Philadelphia show in September 1996 is still the largest free energy gathering in world history, and Yull was the guest of honor. Dennis wanted Mr. Professor and me to pick up Yull from the airport for the show, and I had to go three times to pick Yull up, as he was so paranoid (and, as it turned out, he had reason to be). But in the days before picking Yull up, I read a stack of articles that Bird had written on him, as I got prepared. Yull told me that Bird was a good man, and was sad to see him go. I still have my Yull material in a box in the attic, including videos, it was a lot more than just Bird’s articles, and it was also preparatory material for my speaking at DOE hearings in early 1997 on Brown’s Gas for neutralizing nuclear waste. In the summer of 1997, in the first studies for what became my site today, when I was studying the work of nuclear power cheerleaders, I spent more than a month studying the nuclear issue (and lost the essay draft that I had written).

These are subjects near and dear to me, and I will tell the story of Dennis and Yull, as it has not yet been told, and we have to start with Yull. My tale about Yull comes from Yull himself, Bird’s writings, what Dennis told me back in 1996-1997, my many interactions with players in the milieu, and other information, with some being Internet-based. I do not plan to dig up that box and directly use it in this series of posts, and will operate from memory. I might slip up a little, but it won’t be far off, if at all. We will see how my self-discipline fares, and if I can refrain from digging up that box.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (6th February 2016), Limor Wolf (6th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #6039
    Thanks

Hi:

Before I get to Yull, I want to write a post on a subject that keeps rearing its head. I can’t recall off the top of my head which book that I read it in, as so many in my library cover the subject, but the statement was that high-energy societies are much better problem-solvers than low-energy societies. Why is that? The basics are these:
    • An energy surplus allows humans to develop skills beyond serving subsistence needs (there are no hungry philosophers or scientists);
    • An energy surplus can be used to create new materials;
    • Energy harnessed by machines can do the work of many people, replacing muscle power.

Those “skills” made professions possible, including scientists and inventors, without whom I would not be typing this post into my computer and posting it seconds later to a global audience. Last year, I gave a real world example of a 7.0 quake in Haiti, and compared it to a 6.8 quake in Seattle. If it had been a 7.0 quake in Seattle and a 6.8 quake in Haiti, the result would be the same: Haiti was devastated and still is, several years later, while the damage in Seattle was minimal, and the area recovered as soon as the quake ended. Why? Seattle is in history’s richest and most powerful nation, where the world’s richest man lives, and Haiti is one of the poorest (largely due to exploitation by the USA and other imperial nations), after it had history’s only successful slave revolt.

In Seattle, buildings and infrastructure are made of stout building materials, such as high-quality concrete and steel, while Haiti’s shanty towns were made of flimsy materials that readily collapsed in the quake. Because of its inferior materials, Haiti’s devastation was great, while the damage was scarcely noticeable in Seattle. The “damage” in my home was one paperback book falling off of a bookshelf (I was vacationing in Hawaii at the time).

Three years after the Haiti quake, only about half of the quake debris had even been removed. Why? Well, they don’t have big earthmovers and other equipment that is taken for granted in industrial nations. They simply do not have the energy for it. And Haiti is in a hot climate, with a huge energy subsidy from the environment, while Seattle is in a cold climate. In winter, I would not survive even one day naked in the local woods that I hike so happily through.

In politics, there is a concept called power, which is the ability to get people to do the powerful’s bidding. The word power has Anglo-French roots from the medieval period, and it was not until the Scientific Revolution that accompanied the rise of machines that the physics definition of power was created, and the Watt is the typical unit of power in the West, named after the inventor of the modern stream engine.

Power, in physics, is the ability to do work over a span of time. Machines do about 99.9% of all the real work performed in the USA, and the ratio is nearly the same in all industrialized nations. In just commuting to my office on a weekday morning, my car performs physical work that it would take my body about three months to produce. In a mere week of commuting to and from work, my car performed as much work as my body would in three years. And the energy that my car burns is only about a third of the energy used to build, maintain, and run our road system, so I really enjoyed the benefit of ten years of bodily energy in a week of commuting to my office. A year of commuting is worth 500 years of bodily energy, and that is just commuting to work! And people have a hard time understanding the connection between energy and economic activity. Incredible.

People are “empowered” in industrial nations in ways that people in agrarian societies simply aren’t, as industrialized humans ride on the backs of several hundred effective humans in their daily lives. That is why the average American enjoys a lifestyle simply unimaginable to Earth’s richest human of three centuries ago, when the end of slavery was unimaginable. The Industrial Revolution’s demographic transition has everything to do with harnessing the new energy sources, particularly fossil fuels. Without that, the rest would not have happened.

It was only after England was well on its way to industrializing that slavery was challenged for the first time on universal grounds. Until then, even the imagined Utopias of the Classic Greeks onward had slaves in them. Slavery made no economic sense in a hunter-gatherer society (slaughtering your neighbors, not enslaving them, was the standard practice), and its end was unimaginable in an agrarian society.

It all rides on energy, but just this past week I was sent a link to a “visionary” site that advocated solving humanity’s immense problems, and the energy issue was prominent. What was their solution? We all go back to riding bikes! Good old muscle power! Those are the “solutions” proposed by the scientifically illiterate, who have no idea how our world really works. I see it all the time, from New Agers to “progressives.” To be fair to such scientifically illiterate “visionaries,” our ideological systems constantly ignore and downplay the energy issue, and economists might be the greatest offenders, with their nonsensical and egocentric ideas, in which money is everything. Their discipline is literally stuck in the 18th century, and it is probably no coincidence that the patron of today’s dominant economic ideology was history’s greatest energy mogul. With people actively brainwashed from understanding how our world really works, no wonder the “solutions” proposed by “visionaries” are so nonsensical.

Again, I have seen this all the time. Even the so-called radicals think that the solution is to reshuffle the deck of scarcity more equitably, not pursue true abundance, which can only be based on energy abundance. Without energy abundance, none of the so-called abundance ideas that I see “visionaries” throw around are even possible.

Studying how the world really works is what scientists do, and they understandably have no respect for economists. The money printing frenzy by the world’s central banks during the past several years is insane, and has only served to enrich the rich and create another bubble that is beginning to collapse, and was not difficult to foresee.

But the “solutions” of reshuffling humanity’s scarce economic pie is no solution at all, but I constantly see such “solutions,” being put forth. If humanity gets the benefit of free energy and related technologies, all other problems will be triflingly easy to solve. Without free energy, none of them are. It really is that simple, but almost nobody can even imagine it, but it was like this before all Epochal Events. I seek the few who can.

Another way to look at it is asking what problems of daily life that a billionaire finds unsurmountable. How about a homeless person? Free energy is like giving everybody a billion dollars. When everybody on Earth is a billionaire, what problems are we not going to be able to easily solve? Just as the average American lives a lifestyle today that the world’s richest human of three centuries ago could not imagine, the average human in the Fifth Epoch will make today’s richest human appear a pauper.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2016 at 16:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), kudzy (6th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #6040
    Thanks

Hi:

I just saw the news that Ed Mitchell died. This is a sad day, but Ed lived a very full life. I recently wrote about Ed (and just put up something on that thread earlier this morning). I never interacted with Ed, but would have liked to. He is riding the Big Rocket now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2016 at 19:05.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (6th February 2016), Krishna (26th June 2016), Matthew (6th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 536 FirstFirst 1 202 252 292 302 312 352 402 536 LastLast