+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 535 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 504 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

solution oriented , and more focused on that , lettng go of distractions before we type them

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Phoenix (30th April 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    (...) This situation intimately affects every person on Earth, and in ways that are not always obvious. (...)
    There is this cliché "alternative" marking of "STS" and "STO" .. many people accuse others of being one, and all this typical bickering.
    But there is point to make based on it.

Our whole civilization is build on premise you need to get your energy from elsewhere (outside oneself or "personal source" ) ... this is of course part of whole "zero sum game paradigm" Mr. Frazier writes about.

In order to create society that is not predatory towards it's members, the energy (food is energy) must be taken out of equation. There are of course matters of "land" and other "scarce resources" (like rare minerals OR manufacturing power), but access to "free' energy allows for greater expanding of possibilities.

But here you run into "crusader" problem- people with intact instincts and free power will turn to pillaging the other things they need.
    (back to catch 22)

Thats why I think, one need to have simultaneous advancement in "moral paradigm" and 5 "material" sectors

(1)energy ("sources", food included)
    (2)communication/transport (on a long run space manipulation comes here)
    (3)peacemaking (conflict solving/contract law)
    (4)health
    (5)manufacturing (including energy-> matter, energy patterning)

Resulting effect would be breakaway civilization, parallel to what we experience today.

Yes, this is big.

Also, tinkering with garage does not cut it, as any attempt to put it 'out there' without other bases covered will result in current paradigm retaliation.
    Just as Mr. Frazier writes

---
    One of the great "ironies" is that a very well known book (and vilified by many) - "Atlas Shrugged" - deals precisely with that: a readiness of the world for free energy .. thing missed by many that focus on literal "praise of capitalism" message.. (and glossed over by author herself)

The idea of "Galt's Gulch" where it found "home" is quite strong, IMO.
    --
    Btw. I have not asked, can we call You "Wade" ?
    Last edited by Luke; 13th January 2011 at 09:49.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Eric (15th January 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In the end, when we can amass enough collective integrity (love – and it is directly related to the level of sentience that we manifest), then we will demonstrate that we can handle free energy, and it will appear.
    Thanks Wade,

I guess then while it's possible for anyone to use free energy technology,
    it probably goes without saying that it gets the green light from upstairs if
    one has been in harmony with nature when creating and manifesting it.

I see what you mean about rabbit holes.

Peace
    It's All Art.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zenith For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Luke:

Yes, I am called Wade by those who know me, and I prefer Wade. Yes, this is a very comprehensive issue, and those other facets that you describe I also address in my work. I point out how they are all currently subservient to the scarcity paradigm.

Of course, I write about the energy industry, and also write about agribusiness:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#agribusiness

communication (the mainstream Western media is mainly about mind control):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

transportation is related to the energy racket:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#transportation

Like Smedley Butler said, war is a racket:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#butler

Western “medicine” is a racket:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm

on the manufacturing angle, that would be a long discussion that I don’t get into in my site much, but I likely will in my upcoming essay. One of Dennis’s greatest talents was coming into a field where the technology was implemented at the craftsman level and industrializing it. Unlike the propaganda tries to make us believe, industrialization and capitalism are not inevitably conjoined. A factory environment is the only place where a computer chip, for instance, can be made. The evils of the factory environment largely had to do with exploiting the humans in them on behalf of the owners. It does not have to be that way.

My work aims for a personal paradigm shift in my readers, and then they can see where the gangsterism in energy, for instance, is simply part of a larger picture. Energy is the leverage point, however, which is why (as Bill said in my interview http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#stomped ) free energy activists get stomped on the hardest.

I may read Atlas Shrugged one day. We’ll see.

Hi Zenith:

Yes, I think there is a divine aspect to it, and until we get there, we can’t do it. It is a mystical aspect of the “personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity” issue. All significant free energy efforts have been derailed by pressure from the outside (the Global Controllers rarely have to get involved – the local interests and greedy outsiders end up doing most of the dirty work), combined with weakness from the inside. Been through a few rounds of that in my day. Until we manifest enough collective personal integrity, we will not get over the free energy finish line. And until we manifest enough collective personal integrity, I am not sure that I want us to get over that finish line.

Yes, almost nobody keeps their eye on the ball, and gets spun up into all sorts of distractions. I have watched many people disappear down the rabbit holes, never to reappear.

That is why I believe that a comprehensive perspective is key:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

It helps keep what is important in the front of your mind, and the rest can take a back seat.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 13th January 2011 at 22:25.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bald (13th February 2011), bashi (13th January 2011), Bill Ryan (13th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), Luke (14th January 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), Steve C (20th February 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011), zenith (14th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Amazing website; thanks for several days of excellent reading material. The scope, let alone the breadth and depth of information and wisdom is astonishing. Much is familiar but to have it all on one website is incredible.

I read much and many subjects stand out.

One is familiar. Back in the 80s my brother developed a cancer on his arm near the elbow that he never noticed. His Dr told him to make an appt to have it removed.

Our uncle happened to be in town at that time. He worked in the Hoxsey clinic in Mexico, which you mentioned, as a chiropractor and hebalist. He gave my brother a bottle of the formula telling him how to use it externally and internally; telling him the cancer would fall off in 3-4 weeks if he did as he was told. It fell off right on schedule. He also told him to never mention it to his Dr and why, just let him believe it fell off of it's own accord - which he did when the Dr called trying to get him in for a procedure.

He told me at that time that they had approximately, if I remember correctly, an 85% cure rate for internal and a 95% cure rate for external cancers. Not bad. That caught my attention and I spent much time investigating herbal cures.

I had, by that time, managed to permanently loose a chronic kidney infection I picked up while in Greece by going on a vegan diet. AMA Drs could not help prevent it, and I asked several. Each time the infection flared up, I had to take bottles of antibiotics and 3 weeks off of work. I studied renal health and diet and decided my best bet was a vegan diet. I never had one again.

I have a dear, kind and generous friend that is a MD. He is a very intelligent man at the top of his specialty but thinks only within the AMA box. He has told me outright that only chemical medication and surgery works for all medical illnesses. He would not believe that my brother's cancer was helped by herbs, telling me flatly they are completely ineffective. That all vitamins and supplements are useless, that any alternate medical treatment is quackery and unsafe. Nor would he believe believe my diet was even a factor. Better living thru chemistry...

In a discussion I once brought up on Over Unity Energy and ZPE he dismissed both as junk science that violate the 1st Law of Thermodynamics so strongly that I was unable to bring up even the Bloom box which is used at UPS, Google and Ebay. I brought up fluoride and all the studies on it just to see what his reaction would be. He found it to be completely safe. When I pointed out the warning on the back of the toothpaste tube, he dismissed it.

He's a heavy consumer of aspartame laden soft drinks and would never consider researching it's safety. The FDA passed it so it has to be good and safe. The more he drinks, the bigger he gets.

It's just as difficult to discuss the above if not all the subjects you bring up on your site with most people; average, above average or quite intelligent, even when they are annoyingly obvious. They are easy to research, but exceptionally few will take the time to do so. I remember Herbert Spencer* at these moments. There are only three people I know that are aware of these things or will discuss them to some extent. I expect it's the same with everyone here, which is partly why we are here.

How does one even start the dialog? Is there any way to do it? Do you have a plan on how to do this?

Or are only a small number of people predisposed to being open or does the fluoride, programming and other forms of control take their toll and fry the brain? (Don't mean to be insulting here) It's frustrating so I have at least an idea of what you went through.

I have no idea how to talk to people about these subjects let alone garner support, tho I have tried with what I thought to be the most glaringly obvious and easily provable. It hasn't worked.

That said, what do you hope your involvement here could lead to in your goal of free energy -- and free planet earth? What do you think we as a group could accomplish and how would you go about doing it? You said on your website that if there had been just 100 backing you up, you and Dennis would have prevailed. Do you still think that's true?

* There is a principal which is proof against all information, which is proof against all argument, which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance; that principal is contempt prior to investigation. (I read this back in the early 80s and never forgot it. It's never been more true.)
    Last edited by Franny; 14th January 2011 at 03:43. Reason: typo

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

bluestflame (14th January 2011), Daphne (5th January 2014), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Hybrid5226 (6th March 2011), NoTingles (15th January 2011), penn (13th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Hi latte:

Thank you so much for reading and your kind reply. I was reading my medical racket essay just the other day, for the first time in a while. Most of the research for and writing of that essay took place in the 1990s, but as I look at it today, there is not one heck of a lot about it that I would change. I would like to rewrite it one day, but other essays are in more urgent need of work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/new.htm#work

As I am sure that you know, yours is the normal response of somebody who has lifted the hood on Western “medicine” and tried to engage others about it, even when you and those around you are living proof of the “impossible.” Yes, on these subjects, whether it is free energy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

alternative medicine or almost all of the subjects that my site addresses, you are not going to find too many receptive people, and for every person who gets an “aha” from the experience of encountering your information and insight, far more will ostracize you, attack you, etc. You may ask yourself if it is worth it to subject yourself to that abuse (and you are only trying to help!). You know all of this very well, and I am here to tell you that it is a universal condition of humanity at this time.

I suppose you know that that Spencer quote is here:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mdaq.htm#spencer

Yes, you are zeroing in on the conundrum. How do you start, how do you progress? I think it was George Carlin who said that the most powerful force in the universe was inertia.

The good news is places like this exist in cyberspace. The bad news is that almost nobody around you is going to want to hear about it, at least right now.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#telling

I have seen careers end by advocating free energy in the workplace. This is dangerous stuff, and the biggest danger is what your friends and family can do to you. I kind of hide out in corporate America myself, as I continue to pick up the pieces of my life. I don’t talk about this with any of my blood relatives save one or two. The rest consider it someplace in outer space.

Yes, I think if a hundred heroes appeared and combined their efforts, the world could heal in a snap. I mean the kind of high level heroes that I only encountered a few times:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

But I no longer look for them, and am trying another tactic: seeing if I can get a thousand people or two to just imagine abundance. That might get some balls rolling, in practical and mystical ways.

Hey, I’ll take ET or ascended master help any day, but they certainly seem shy.

I gave a friend an analogy the other day: the prison that we live in is scarcity; if we cannot even imagine that we can escape, we will never try.

I have a full evening schedule ahead of me, so I’ll sign off now, but let me finish by saying that you are a key member of my target audience. You may feel alone amongst the insane at times, but you are not alone, even though we are scattered. Bill and friends are making me feel very welcome here, and I think I’ll stay. I think that something will come of this, but who knows when and where. Please keep your awareness in the game that I am trying to initiate. It helps, and more than you or I can know.

All that we can do is persist. I probably can’t help myself from learning, growing, doing stuff like this forum. I look at people like Dennis, and his persistence boggles my mind.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#dateline

I think that a love of the truth is its own reward, but there might be some practical end to all of this. So happy to have met you here.

Wade

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bald (13th February 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Hybrid5226 (6th March 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), Jean-Luc (12th June 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (14th January 2011), NoTingles (15th January 2011), rhythm (14th January 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), Sebastion (18th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet - a day in the life of living in abundance

Hi all:

Yesterday, I was exchanging some email with a forum member, and he said that he was in level 8 of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

believing that the Global Controllers have it all locked up. I sympathize with that perspective, but I have never lived in that level, even during the nightmare years. I did not begin my alternative energy journey in the free energy pursuit. I began my journey in level 0, where I had no awareness of free energy. When I met Dennis, I was into energy conservation, with Mr. Mentor’s engine

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

and Dennis’s heat pump:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

guiding my vision and activities. It was not until I chased Dennis out to Boston that I got the notion that free energy might be possible:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

While living with Dennis, under the influence of his incredibly strong personality, I lived in layer 10, playing the mass activist game. When the dust cleared in Ventura a couple of years later, I realized that the level of personal integrity in the general population was not high enough to pursue free energy that way. I have since lived in layer 12, believing that if enough people with the right stuff could be rounded up, free energy was possible. It was not until about 1990 that I began hearing about working free energy machines. Sparky Sweet’s might have been the first:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

Eventually, I heard of dramatic instances of free energy technology being demonstrated to people very close to me:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

Free energy technology is certainly real, and may be the greatest treasure in the golden hoard that is kept under wraps by the fractured cabal that runs the world.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

While I was finding out about the reality of free energy technology, how it is kept out of public awareness and use, and related dynamics, it was with growing amazement that I saw people who said they sought energy solutions quickly averting their eyes and stopping up their ears when I tried to enlighten them about free energy realities. I came by my dismay honestly, after trying about every avenue, group and “visionary” that I could think of, and hearing what fellow travelers had to say. It was mind-boggling. I really thought, back in 2003, that a prominent writer on free energy, Richard Heinberg, would be interested to hear from somebody who had been in the free energy trenches:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#heinberg

His dismissal was so quick and total that I was stunned. It was one of dozens of similar encounters, but at least Heinberg gave the impression of being somewhat aware of free energy efforts. I became disillusioned with the so-called environmentalists in the 1980s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

and it eventually became evident that every single group out there had some objection to free energy and was not interested in hearing about it, or had unproductive reactions such as paranoia, thinking that they could defeat the Global Controllers in “battle” (there is no street corner that I am aware of, where they hang out, looking to battle the Young Warriors), and so on.

The neo-Malthusian “visions” of people like Heinberg and Ruppert:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#ruppert

I found to be depressing and closed-minded. I had my brief dialogue with Heinberg at about the same time that I was digesting Bucky Fuller’s work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

Then the fog began lifting. I still sought fertile ground, interacting with some very high level activists, but still came up empty every time. Hearing from Brian O’Leary on his experiences of playing the Paul Revere of free energy was simply more sobering news on the free energy front:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#bringing

In light of all the misinformation, disinformation, “progressive” Neo-Malthusianism and the like, several years ago I wrote an essay on what abundance really is and what it looks like:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm

to help people see beyond the “let’s ride bikes,” let’s depopulate the planet,” “let’s make windmills,” and other “solutions” that are paraded about, particularly in “progressive” circles. That was perhaps the most enjoyable experience that I ever had in writing an essay. It is where I began my alternative energy journey and where I hope it ends. Dealing with all the dark aspects is no fun. However, when I saw the darkness being called the light:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bitter

I knew that mass reality was turned upside down, and wanted to help people escape the spell, because looking to the establishment, progressives, environmentalists, and other groups for solutions was to enter a cage and throw away the key.

With that preamble, I will present a brief vision of a day in the life of somebody living in abundance. The positive vision is what I want to emphasize, not all the lies and darkness that passes itself off as the truth and the light.

Positive visualizations are critical. I have spent most of my life imagining the positive potential outcomes of FE, but people must overcome the mental/emotional limitations that we are conditioned to accept before we can even leave the starting gate.

Friends have suggested more than once that the pure positive vision could work. My answer is “Yes, as long as people do not get tripped up by their naïveté and scarcity-based ideologies.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#crutch1

I wrote a brief essay on that subject several years ago:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

I am a nuts-and-bolts person, and not into dreamy, airy-fairy visions. However, imagining the outcome and not getting hung up on how it has to manifest, I think can be good “spiritual” advice.

So, if you are willing, let us imagine this…..

Imagine that your abode is in your ideal setting. Imagine that it is as large as you need it to be. It is made from substances that caused no loss of biological life to become the structure of your home. Imagine that it sits in complete harmony with the surrounding ecosystem. The water in your home is as pure as rainwater. If you want, you can have a pool of this water in your home, as warm as you wish it to be, for your enjoyment. The free energy device that powers your home keeps the water continually pure. Part of your home grows your food, food that is always alive. It is mostly fruit, and whatever fruit you wish it to be. You have growing rooms that can be as light, dark, wet, dry, hot or cold as you wish. If you want to do some cooking, everything that you need is at your disposal.

Every room in your home has perfect climate-control. When you leave your home, always because there is someplace that you want to go to, your craft takes you there swiftly, silently, and safely, and there is no exhaust from the craft, as it runs on free energy. Your home is made of substances that degrade very slowly in the environment (such as glass and stainless steel, for instance), so it almost never needs maintenance. Your home is entirely self-contained, and you can move it to anywhere in the world you want, anytime you want. You can meet your basic needs with less than an hour of “work” per day. The rest of your waking day is spent doing whatever you wish, be it exercise, study, mediation, playing, being entertained, making love, puttering around the house or engaging in efforts that involve and fulfill your community. Because you can travel the entire planet in little time, the members of your community might be as close as a hundred yards or as far as 12,000 miles away. Your community might be all of humanity, and may even include non-human life forms, including those on our planet or on the planets of our galactic and inter-dimensional neighbors, who often visit.

You live on a planet where everybody lives in peace and plenty. There is no want, and there is no hunger. There is abundance regarding our physical lives, but also there is emotional and mental abundance. Humanity’s intelligence, emotional depth and happiness are realized at levels that were incredible to behold in the early days of the transition, but everybody eventually came to realize that such is our natural state, and nobody desired anything less.

There is my initial vision. Free energy can catalyze that world into being, in my lifetime and even sooner. Together, we can make it happen. What do you think?

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2011 at 14:06.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bald (13th February 2011), Carmody (15th January 2011), Chelle (14th March 2011), Dale (15th January 2011), Daphne (5th January 2014), Eram (13th January 2013), Eric (15th January 2011), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), GoldenYears (28th January 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (15th January 2011), Mad Hatter (22nd March 2011), NoTingles (15th January 2011), penn (13th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (16th January 2011), wolf_rt (18th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet - a day in the life of living in abundance

Imagine that your abode is in your ideal setting. Imagine that it is as large as you need it to be. It is made from substances that caused no loss of biological life to become the structure of your home. Imagine that it sits in complete harmony with the surrounding ecosystem. The water in your home is as pure as rainwater. If you want, you can have a pool of this water in your home, as warm as you wish it to be, for your enjoyment. The free energy device that powers your home keeps the water continually pure. Part of your home grows your food, food that is always alive. It is mostly fruit, and whatever fruit you wish it to be. You have growing rooms that can be as light, dark, wet, dry, hot or cold as you wish. If you want to do some cooking, everything that you need is at your disposal.

Every room in your home has perfect climate-control. When you leave your home, always because there is someplace that you want to go to, your craft takes you there swiftly, silently, and safely, and there is no exhaust from the craft, as it runs on free energy. Your home is made of substances that degrade very slowly in the environment (such as glass and stainless steel, for instance), so it almost never needs maintenance. Your home is entirely self-contained, and you can move it to anywhere in the world you want, anytime you want. You can meet your basic needs with less than an hour of “work” per day. The rest of your waking day is spent doing whatever you wish, be it exercise, study, mediation, playing, being entertained, making love, puttering around the house or engaging in efforts that involve and fulfill your community. Because you can travel the entire planet in little time, the members of your community might be as close as a hundred yards or as far as 12,000 miles away. Your community might be all of humanity, and may even include non-human life forms, including those on our planet or on the planets of our galactic and inter-dimensional neighbors, who often visit.

You live on a planet where everybody lives in peace and plenty. There is no want, and there is no hunger. There is abundance regarding our physical lives, but also there is emotional and mental abundance. Humanity’s intelligence, emotional depth and happiness are realized at levels that were incredible to behold in the early days of the transition, but everybody eventually came to realize that such is our natural state, and nobody desired anything less.

There is my initial vision. Free energy can catalyze that world into being, in my lifetime and even sooner. Together, we can make it happen. What do you think?
    Absolutely wonderful.

The main aspect of such a vision is rooted in the struggle between independence and dependence. With a dependency on external means of support, one finds themselves in a world such as what we're experiencing now; whereas a life of independence, with the aid of personal free-energy devices, one no longer depends on an external system to such a great degree for their amenities.

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Thank you, Dale. You got it.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (17th February 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (19th June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Greetings and welcome Wade Frazier!

Like you, I have pondered the question: Why are we so confounded in the face of so much abundance which is all around us?" Since I was 16. I asked my father. He said, "Life here is not supposed to be easy"> or words to that effect. To understand him you have to realize where he comes from: Large Catholic Family, with Depression Era experience and too staunchly RC to believe a God of Wrath would provide for His children. I still remember that "discussion" was more like an ass chewing from a DI. He has since learned to soften his rhetoric, but still believes that only by the sweat of our brows will we ever have anything, and then after a life of abusing our bodies with hard labor in this prison (self inflicted), you die early and get your reward in heaven. At Christmas, I told him (and this was after studying what you've exposed in your writings) Dad, you were wrong- God is so much more wonderful than we could ever imagine. We just have to quit trying to put the Creator into a box (via "religion"), and learn to cooperate the way we have been designed." And he agreed with me!!!
    I am praying that we haven't waited too long for this knowledge to start percolating in the consciousness of we the people of Earth.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), wolf_rt (18th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Thanks NoTingles. That was inspiring to read. Yes, I am not sure that it is ever too late.

Wade

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade

The reason I brought up the venus project and zeitgeist is because it appeared to me that the energy issue is key
    yes they appear to have marxist foundations, although weren't we all socialists at one point or another on our journey to enlightenment, but if such movements
    did realize the Free energy potential, the business of spreading the word would be a foregone conclusion.
    I liked Lukes' comment about technology mirroring society and again if society embraced the concept the technology would indeed follow.
    Peter joseph seems to spend most of his time fending off the marxist labelers and mr frescos' concept of the "Deep thought " computer controlling every aspect of the system
    rang out alarm bells for me. But if the hearts in the right place things can be synergistic and ofcourse proof is always in the pudding.

came up for air after delving into the site wade and have a couple of musings , may be relavent .... may be not ;-)

Gold, silver and diamond play such a large role in the human psyche, does this have anything to do with ancient or modern knowledge of how to manipulate energy ?
    ( i'm thinking great pyramid etc )
    The other question is a bit more subtle, in that do we ( or did we before manipulation etc ) have the materials within the human body to do such a thing.

This is such a great thread , enjoying it thoroughly

Eric
    Last edited by Eric; 15th January 2011 at 16:10.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all:

So, if you are willing, let us imagine this…..

Wade
    Superb

Cheers Wade

Eric

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Hi Eric:

Indeed, energy is the keystone of it all. What particularly impressed me with the Peak Oil crowd (Catton http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm#catton , Heinberg and friends (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#heinberg ), and so on) was their understanding of how energy runs the world.

Scientists, for instance, are usually great at understanding that it all rides atop energy, and they often easily see through the fake financial economy to the real one. However, they also are often blinkered by their indoctrination into the “laws of physics” and other canards: (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#circular ). The system also encourages their naiveté ( http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#naive ). Yes, if only a few groups like the Venus Group woke up to the free energy reality and potential, this could become a downhill racer. But like Brian said in our interview (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#brian ), nearly everybody with any connection to the issue digs their heels to protect their interests in their scarcity-based niche. Abundance literally would end the world as they know it. The recent report that I heard of regarding the Venus Group was amazing. A key member of the Venus Group launched into a highly emotional and irrational tirade against the idea of free energy. The free energy activist that I know was afraid that the Venus Group member was going to have an aneurysm, his reaction was so violent.

One of the very first reactions by people who are introduced to the idea of free energy is looking for groups that are embracing it, looking for that fertile ground, telling their family and friends about it. That is the Square One level of understanding, and everybody gets to start there, and it is OK. It is natural to think that there are people out there who really care, who have a love of the truth and will pursue it wherever the trail leads. I began my journey that way.

When you begin to sail in the waters, you see that 99.9% of the population is in complete denial, and groups like the Venus Group see free energy as the enemy. You probably have to see it to believe it. When I get scoffing reactions to my cautions (an almost universal reaction http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#python ), if they don’t scare the pants off of me by thinking that they can go slay the dragon on their lunch hour, I tell them to go get some experience in the milieu and come back, if they survive their adventures, and let me know how it went (I rarely hear back from them). When I meet the very few honest and real people in the milieu, they can recite to me the pitfalls that they experienced:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

and people like Adam Trombly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#trombly

can tell stories that trump mine by a long ways. I have been at this stuff for nearly my entire life, from the time that my gifts were recognized and I was groomed to be a Golden Boy (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#johnson ). I am here to tell you that no group that I have ever seen or heard of remotely has to right stuff to take free energy over the finish line. There is no gathering of saints to give this to, no high-level activist group that is anywhere close to being productive, almost no group that is even beginning to glimpse beyond the scarcity-based niche that they have carved out for themselves. Pretty much everybody is dug in, to one degree or another. Again, reading Fuller’s work was a real eye-opener for me, as far as being able to articulate my own vision, and to put what I was seeing into an intelligible framework.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

We are all, even me, hooked on scarcity, to one degree or another, and we are fed egocentric, scarcity-based ideologies from about the time that we learn to walk:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Shedding ten thousand years of scarcity-based conditioning is not an easy task, and it is being enforced from all corners, especially by the Global Godzilla:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#godzilla

I am throwing my line into this forum and seeing what I can catch. I think that there is plenty of fertile ground here, and plenty that I can learn from its members. It was really nice to hear from latte (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post96643 ), for instance (and there have been many worthy posts in this thread). Again, if a thousand people or two can begin to at least sing the abundance song in tune and in something resembling a chorus (not as a herd, but as sentient individuals coming together due to their unity of purpose), then I, for one, am going to start thinking that maybe we have something worthwhile shaping up.

It is easy to get overwhelmed by the implications of free energy. There is literally nothing like it that I know of, as far as catalyzing the next epoch of the human journey (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion ), and one that is a heck of a lot more fun than anything that our history has shown us so far. If enough of us can keep our eye on the ball, we may have a chance of doing something important in this field (and I am obviously understating the magnitude of what we can accomplish, but that is to help prevent our egos from trying to take over ).

Yes, Eric, the “precious” metals and diamonds are likely at least partly some dim remembrance of the divine qualities of those materials. That would be a very long story (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#biggest )

Bill’s introduction to my interview reproduced part of an email that I wrote as we were preparing for my interview, which was that all the hi-tech tricks in the golden hoard are but pale imitations of what the ETs have, and in the end, it is all insignificant compared to what spiritual masters can do. The “miracles” of Jesus can give you some idea of what I mean (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#jesus ). Yes, along the evolutionary curve, we become our own free energy machines. However, I think that, in the West, particularly, we are going to keep riding the technology horse that we are on for a while.

Those who no longer need to eat have figured it out and do not need to concern themselves with artificial technology; they are their own technology. For the rest of us who want to get on the upward evolutionary path, I think it may lead through that world that Roads briefly visited:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

That is the reality that I am doing my best to steer toward. Love and energy are the same thing:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

and learning the energy lesson is part of learning the love lesson.

Glad that you liked my little “vision” post. There will be more like that.

Be well,

Wade

27. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (16th January 2011), Bald (13th February 2011), Bill Ryan (15th January 2011), Czarek (16th January 2011), Dale (16th January 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (11th February 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), NancyV (15th January 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), witchy1 (16th January 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

If I may add something:

Imagine, how to describe 747 to a caveman. You can go with shape and colour, and describe it fly, but you cannot say how it operates. There are no words in the other person's vocabulary that describe needed processes.

Way I see it, the "gold" and "diamonds" fixation has all the hallmarks of "Cargo Cult" .

Same goes with "Free energy" problem- you say the words, but the other person does not see the meaning behind it (or refuses to do so)
    Indeed the fully tapped FE potential would give capabilities that can only be described as "magic" ...

Or one could risk naming it "Technomagic" ?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

One of my favorites little factoids I came across over the years, that helps reset people's minds on what is really what...is that John Logie Baird designed his 'television' (televisor) as a method to contact the spirit world. To communicate across the electromagnetic divide of the dimensions. And that he had a full color gamut HD (over 1000 lines of resolution) television standard fully ready to go into public use in 1945. This is an interesting tale, as an adjunct to all of these other considerations.

The spiritual side of Baird (as a core aim in his life) is never mentioned in the vast majority of writings on his works. Baird's work was an electro-mechanical flashing light system. Sounds a lot like cutting edge hypnotics, which take you to the doorstep of the works of Dolores Cannon and Dr. Michael Newton.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th January 2011 at 18:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), penn (13th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), wolf_rt (18th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

To Wade,

I was talking about this with a friend of mine who is a Network engineer replete with the MS certifications after his name, and his take on people like you is that you are quacks and scam artists. I didn't get into a heated exchange with him, because I would like to keep him as a friend, so I just asked him: Ah- so you think that the magnificent science of mankind has found ALL the answers regarding the physics of energy? You know what- he didn't say anything.

That was about a month and a half ago. He still hasn't. What's more, he keeps his conversations with me short, and business oriented. Unless I bring up Ubuntu, and then he warms up a little. I don't understand it, and I certainly didn't try to back him into a corner by asking him to think before he leaps to a conclusion like that. But what ever....

I have an idea rattling around in my head about a way to set up the environment that is conducive to the R&D leading up to formally establishing manufacturing facilities. I don't want to say much here about it, but, I will say that it is the path to the future. Continuing to follow the already failed globalist corporate agenda has no future in it.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), write4change (21st January 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    If I may add something:

Imagine, how to describe 747 to a caveman. You can go with shape and colour, and describe it fly, but you cannot say how it operates. There are no words in the other person's vocabulary that describe needed processes.

Way I see it, the "gold" and "diamonds" fixation has all the hallmarks of "Cargo Cult" .

Same goes with "Free energy" problem- you say the words, but the other person does not see the meaning behind it (or refuses to do so)
    Indeed the fully tapped FE potential would give capabilities that can only be described as "magic" ...

Or one could risk naming it "Technomagic" ?
    Exactly!!!

That is the point right on!
    And we find that examples everywhere in the old literature. Bible is loaded with it but due to religious ignorance and illiteracy people still think of it as nothing -of-value -for-today kind of book.

Recently when watching trailer for movie Thor I caught one sentence which made me think more: Thor explaining to a woman from Earth: " Your ancestors called it magic and now you call it science- in m world they are one and the same."

This is THE story of the past events all around the Earth. Tech used that we currently do not understand or if we do ,90% of the people do not.
    Just try to explain to your grandma what is nuclear explosion...

Probably even we wouldn`t know how to present it or understand it...
    Love, love - and see what happens

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2013), ROMANWKT (17th February 2011), thunder24 (29th June 2011), write4change (21st January 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I have some time this weekend.

OK, Eric and Luke, I am going to go there on the “precious” substances subject a little. If it starts going down that rabbit hole, I will recommend that we start another thread for that stuff, but here goes.

Although I am keenly aware of the limitations of “white” science, I respect many of its findings. I think that when it hews strictly to the materialist orientation, its findings will be limited, but that is how it is supposed to be:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#heisenberg

When people like Carl Sagan play priest, today’s science falls off the rails:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#sagan

and I know that it goes astray in many other ways. However, within the framework of its limitations, I have a great deal of respect for the orthodox perspective in many areas. What follows will hew towards the orthodox perspective, for at least most of it.

When stars far larger than our sun eventually die, the process of collapse is what gives rise to all of the heavy elements, including gold and silver, through virtually unimaginable pressures that fuse those large atoms. Carbon, which diamonds are comprised of, is a garden-variety element, star-wise. Geological pressures create diamonds, which are impressive in their own right, but are infinitesimal when compared to the pressures that created the heavy elements.

Gold, silver and copper are all in the same elemental family. They are all fairly unreactive, so they don’t readily form compounds, which is why they can be found in a relatively pure state in nuggets. Copper is thought to be the first worked metal:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#bronze

and originally was just pounded nuggets, before humans learned to smelt metals. Gold and silver are too soft for metallurgy, so their only practical uses in the early days of civilization were in art and, because of their scarcity, currency. Money is an abstract concept, but is the basis for what I call the egocentric economy. Money is only an accounting tool, but as a means of exchange, its scarcity has always inspired efforts to mine it, so that those who mined it would have a claim on the real economic production of others (always energy-based).

In the Old World, Egypt is considered the first place where monumental architecture and gold mining, on a large scale, took place. That is because the Nile delta provided the Old World’s most reliable food (AKA “energy”) supply, and the resulting sedentary population could be dominated and herded into supporting state religions and their related monumental architecture, and in those early hierarchical societies (the original kleptocracies http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#brief ), people became expendable commodities. Countless people were worked to death in the Nubian mines that provided the funerary gold that graced Tutankhamen’s crypt, for instance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#egypt

When Rome rose, it also adopted the logic of expendable humans, and millions of people died in the arenas and mines of the Roman Empire.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#rome

The Iberian Peninsula was where a great deal of the Roman mining activities took place, but when the Western Roman Empire collapsed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#babylonia

mining largely ceased in Western Europe for the next thousand years. When the Iberian Peninsula’s hordes began conquering the world, beginning in the 1400s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#first

they quickly revived the Roman mining practices, and millions of the Western Hemisphere’s natives died in the gold and silver mines:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#biggest

In the big picture, the Spanish gold rush was merely a counterfeiting operation

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#smith

and it contributed to the bankruptcy of the Spanish Empire:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/savings.htm#bankrupt

That did not keep the other European rivals from seeking gold, such as the English:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#jamestown

Carl Sauer noted that the Spanish gold rush was an exercise in human stupidity above all else:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#carl

I would rank the evil of killing off millions of people in the name of greed above the stupidity of the Spanish enterprise, but I understand Carl’s point. The “settling” of the USA was punctuated early and often by gold rushes, including the one that led to the American invasion of California:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#goldrush

The historic drive for gold has usually been about greed, as people sought short-sighted economic gain by sponging off of others. I am not sure that living off the backs of others, especially during the historical phase of European global hegemony (the past 500 years or so) can be considered a cargo cult, but I can see Luke’s point.

I also understand Luke’s point of the issue of incomprehension of the reality behind the words and images. In fact, that is probably the story of my life. I can also see where the ZPF can be considered “magic” in a world that denies that such a field exists (or can be successfully tapped). This kind of segues into NoTingles’s post….

The scientifically-trained are about the last people to talk about free energy with. Nobody is home there, and their naïveté and irrationality might be the most amazing aspect of their collective denial:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#naive

I would not waste my time on them if it was me, but that is your choice. I certainly have no interest in engaging them. Setting up an environment conducive to developing free energy technology, or making it, is all about the level of integrity of those involved. There really is no “plan” that will work in today’s environment:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#plans

Back to the gold, silver and diamond issue for a moment – to Eric’s comment….

I think that the greed that infects all gold rushes is only part of the picture. Heck, the guy who kicked off the genocide of the Western Hemisphere’s natives, Columbus, literally thought that gold was the ticket to heaven:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#ticket

So, yes, I think it is arguable that the gold rushers also may have been groping toward some dim understanding of the spiritual aspect of their obsession. That is a long, mystical conversation that I am not going to have today, but I will give your notion a nod. Mystics of various persuasions have called gold a sacred metal. Edgar Cayce channeled on the spiritual aspect of gold, and even prescribed gold in medicinal treatment (and they use it today in Western “medicine,” but I would not put gold in my body – it is a heavy metal, and heavy metals have toxic effects, to put it mildly).

Hi Carmody:

Ah yes, the aspects of the legacies of many famous people that do not jibe with the goals of the official story are minimized. If I learned anything from my study of history, it was that.

Back to Luke and Beren’s observation about technology and the masses, yes, that is a big part of the problem. Perhaps the primary reason for my upcoming energy essay is to help non-scientists comprehend the energy issue, at least to the degree where they understand how it is the name of the game in the human journey and always has been:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

We have to get a lot smarter if we are going to save our collective bacon. Scientific illiteracy is a huge problem, and the systematic dumbing down of the population is a big part of it.

On a related note, in one of my old UFO tapes, a couple of scientists discussed the typical landing on the White House lawn situation, but gave it a twist. They said to imagine that a modern day military plane (a B-2, let’s say) landed on the White House lawn….in 1865. Heavier-than-air flight was still a couple of generations in the future. Aluminum would not be commercially refined until a generation later. Plastics did not exist yet. Electronics did not yet exist, nor did computers. The pilot, in his flight suit, would have looked like an extra-terrestrial (! ). Almost nothing about that plane would have been comprehensible to those people, who lived on the cutting edge of the day’s technology, just having prevailed over breakaway provinces by using their industrial capacity to win a war of grinding attrition. So, imagine ET cultures that are merely a few million years further along the technological curve than we are. As Arthur C. Clarke once said, any technology that was sufficiently advanced over ours would look like magic. I get it.

Biology is technology, and stone tools, harnessing fire and other technological advances led to the human species. Nobody can avoid the technology issue, not in our arguably sentient, tool-making species.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2011 at 00:35.

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

000 (16th January 2011), Bald (13th February 2011), Eram (13th January 2013), Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), iceni tribe (13th February 2011), John_b (13th March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th March 2017), Krishna (19th June 2016), kudzy (9th March 2011), Luke (15th January 2011), NancyV (15th January 2011), seko (29th May 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (21st January 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

38. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Wade,

A quick question. I've had a strong interest in the topic of free energy from a rather young age. Though I am not well-equipped in the physics or mechanics of these devices, I do enjoy studying the societal implications of introducing such technology to a general populace.

Recently in research, I stumbled upon a few articles based on several, Russian scientists' work regarding a force termed "torsion fields." What is your take on such a concept?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 535 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 104 504 535 LastLast