Page 117 of 536 FirstFirst 1 17 67 107 117 127 167 217 536 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2321
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Sandy, my darling, your vibes are much appreciated.

For the first time in my career, I took a “family emergency” day off this week to do a little hike in the woods to try to clear my head. It was hard to get anything done at work, as people were dropping their nukes in my lap. Believe me, I would like nothing more than to get some quality time doing the mountain thing, but I just had my “break” less than a month ago, and I did not get the rest that I needed (my wife brought back some illness from the office that I caught as I began the backpack, and other hassles). My problems really begin and end with a highly-demanding day job that I have to do as long as I can. Nine years and counting, with no breaks of significance and none on the horizon. The essay has been on the back burner for a while, such as ever since I joined Avalon. That has not been bad, as I needed to get a lot of work done on the material for the essay, a lot of which you are seeing on this thread for the past three months, and I have not even gotten to the fun stuff yet. I am in no rush to get the essay done. This series of posts will have to do for now. I see this human journey series lasting perhaps the rest of the year, and it will clearly lay out the outline of my material and intent.

Maybe I will break one day. I have broken before, a few times. Not long ago, I thought that I might have had a potentially-fatal affliction, but that does not seem to be the case. But what I took away from that is that I have probably fifteen more good years in me, and I am going to make them count.

I keep asking people around me to leave me be, to take their dramas someplace else, but they often just can’t seem to do it. Too many people want a piece of me. I have kicked various people right out of my life, and I have no regrets and they can stay gone, but with the delusions of those around me, they want to bring such people back into my life, as if I have an obligation to them. If people try to take me out, they are gone, and I don’t care how many decades we have been friends or how close our blood relationship is. Even then, I have had to do a lot of forgiving, and let some people back in a little (such as my mother https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ure#post400492), but I will not hesitate to boot them back out. I have too much to do, to let people’s self-serving agendas and invincible delusions get in my way. I am on a mission.

Hi Robert:

Yes, no man is an island. FE cannot be done by one person or a thousand of them, not unless it is a gathering of saints, and I only met a few of those in my life so far – not quite a thousand. Enough of us have to muster the best that we can, or yes, the whole planet goes down the toilet, taking us with it. Maybe some other effort will turn the corner, and I can only pray that one does, but I have no interest in the paths of disaster that I have witnessed so many times before.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (6th October 2012), DoubleHelix (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2012), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (6th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2322
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Nukes in lap
    Friends in cyber space no-space prove it
    What's real past keyboard
    Mountain trails under foot planet whispers
    It's real it's ok
    They're really there your friends.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Limor Wolf (6th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (6th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #2323
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

1. The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost, 1920)

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Echoing Sandy, Robert, CdnSirian and other friends here who read this thread and care for you, Wade. you took the road less traveled by, it is as much 'grassy and wanted wear' as the one in the poem. it needs someone to walk on it.

In (much) small(er) ways, I believe that many of us has chosen to take side paths rather than the main roads and conventional highway in our life, but not many journeys has been so on the edge as yours, everything is magnified as if by a magnifying glass, each test is the real thing, and that requires someone who can handle it, even if he feels that he does so barely. Please caress and self love yourself as much as you can, inspite some indifferent people around you who can be obstructive in their ignorance. Someone over there (wherever it is) has a great confidance in you, as many here, and we totaly understand what you are trying to do, and would like to follow this path together with you . Thank you for showing us the way.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th October 2012 at 10:43.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th October 2012), Ixopoborn (10th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Muzz (12th October 2012), noxon medem (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #2324
    Thanks

Thanks for the poetry.

I have been a wounded duck many times on my preposterous journey, and it has felt like punishment much of the time. If there has been a loving impetus behind that voice in my head, it has been a tough love, the kind that I have had quite enough of for one lifetime. I have had too much adventure, and live as quiet a life as I can anymore. I don’t know how much of what I have been through is paying for past misdeeds, how much is new karma that is being created (and they can pay it back by helping make FE and Heaven on Earth happen, instead of trying to hinder it), and how much is what anybody has to go through who tries to change the world in a radical way. None of it has been easy.

In the end, I live on this planet, too, and I know what can be, so I keep trying to help it manifest. Maybe I am going about it all wrong, but I saw a way to try that does not have to risk lives, even though that may be another hopeful delusion. I have seen how good Godzilla’s minions were at manipulating the naďve and the opportunistic, and I am doing what I can to keep the effort from being something that Godzilla will unleash his minions on, although they will likely show up if they haven’t already. That is a big reason why I am going about this the way that I am.

I am going hiking with my wife in a few minutes, as part of that compensation that I get for my journey. I’ll try to get back on the Rome horse this weekend. I have been reading plenty on Rome’s environmental impact these days. In some ways, I regard the debate as kind of senseless. Scholars do not debate that Rome inflicted great environmental devastation on the Mediterranean periphery and Western Europe, because it is obvious. The debate is how much that devastation contributed to the disintegration of the Empire. It is a surprisingly anthropocentric argument. Millions of people died under Rome’s boot, species were driven to extinction, and much of the Roman realm was turned into desert and semi-desert, but the debate is over how much that desertification led to Rome’s collapse. Rome was an evil place. Any “civilization” that forces people to murder each other for entertainment deserves to collapse, and that includes those that engage in vast human sacrifice to appease the gods, such as the Aztecs did. Calling those societies “civilized” is kind of an oxymoron. But I will play the scholarly game myself a little, but the focus is more on the energy issue.

All life forms and all civilizations run on energy, and the more complex they are, the more energy it takes to run them. And when the energy sources used by life forms or civilizations are finite and quickly depleted, it is like building the entire edifice on sand, which is what industrialized civilization has done, and it is what many ancient civilizations also did, particularly those that smelted metal (although Stone Age cultures could also destroy their local environments, just not as affectively as metal-smelting cultures could). When forests were razed and plow agriculture was engaged in to wrench more energy from the land, it eventually cut the energetic legs out from the under the civilizations that did it. There are really no exceptions. The only reason that the entire surface of the planet has not been turned into a big desert yet is because people have not been doing it for long enough. Civilization is a very young thing, on the geological time scale. But when deforestation and plow agriculture are the methods of energy acquisition, the civilization that does it is on a one-way ticket to desertification and collapse. FE can easily make that dynamic as obsolete as forcing people to murder each other for entertainment has become. The forests are what create and sustain the ecosystems that have supported the most abundant life. Whack them down for short-term economic benefit, and the collapse is on its way. With FE, even the “sustained” harvest of them becomes an obsolete idea, as we do not even need to dominate the ecosphere to get our food energy. I admit that that is a highly radical idea, but I know of no other way to get to Heaven on Earth, at least the one that I want to live in, probably a few lifetimes from now. It is possible to turn much of Earth’s surface into a big garden, and that is part of what this world did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but they did it by operating from the heart in ways that are likely incomprehensible to people living today, but moving toward that reality or one like it has been the mission of my life.

Best,

Wade

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th October 2012), DoubleHelix (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (7th October 2012), noxon medem (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), write4change (10th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #2325
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Any “civilization” that forces people to murder each other for entertainment deserves to collapse, and that includes those that engage in vast human sacrifice to appease the gods, such as the Aztecs did. Calling those societies “civilized” is kind of an oxymoron. But I will play the scholarly game myself a little, but the focus is more on the energy issue.
    Some of your words deserve a place of their own.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (7th October 2012), noxon medem (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #2326
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: " The forests are what create and sustain the ecosystems that have supported the most abundant life. Whack them down for short-term economic benefit, and the collapse is on its way. With FE, even the “sustained” harvest of them becomes an obsolete idea, as we do not even need to dominate the ecosphere to get our food energy."

I am hesitant to ask this question, (quite a naive one!), but it is the third time I am asking myself this, it was twice posted here and I also read it on Wade's site:

From "A world based on abundance" - By Wade Frazier

"...Our material needs could be met without exploiting other live forms (even plants)"

In a world based on FE, wouldn't we still need tables and chairs? what about food?
    Can we really avoid exploiting plants and forests? or is it meant only regarding utilization that leads to an environmental destruction ?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th October 2012 at 17:34.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (6th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (7th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #2327
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: " The forests are what create and sustain the ecosystems that have supported the most abundant life. Whack them down for short-term economic benefit, and the collapse is on its way. With FE, even the “sustained” harvest of them becomes an obsolete idea, as we do not even need to dominate the ecosphere to get our food energy."

I am hesitant to ask this question, (quite a naive one!), but it is the third time I am asking myself this, it was twice posted here and I also read it on Wade's site:

From "A world based on abundance" - By Wade Frazier

"...Our material needs could be met without exploiting other live forms (even plants)"

In a world based on FE, wouldn't we still need tables and chairs? what about food?
    Can we really avoid exploiting plants and forests? or is it meant only regarding utilization that leads to an environmental destruction ?
    Some plants die after every season .
    Some trees allways fall down by other forces .

That we can use freely , and for the rest ;
    Try to minimize impact on existing natural life .
    - Be !

There is plenty enough to go round , for everyone ,
    if we adjust our consumption and allign to eternity .

PS.
    Everything is alive , and we need to feed , right ?
    - see .

On a personal , common and infinite scale , and more ...
    ( You figure it out ..).

PPS.
    Free energy is you , being free ,
    and an energy , like you are ...

To paraphrase the movie "Matrix" :
    - Be your own battery , and share ...

PPPS.
    Change seems to be the only constant .
    So , here some music assosiative :

https://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=ZAKuL8cyiAA
    ( David Bowie - Changes )

:- )

Be (a) well

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 6th October 2012 at 18:57.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #2328
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    1. The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost, 1920)

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
    And having perhaps the better claim,
    Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
    Though as for that the passing there
    Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
    In leaves no step had trodden black.
    Oh, I kept the first for another day!
    Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Echoing Sandy, Robert, CdnSirian and other friends here who read this thread and care for you, Wade. you took the road less traveled by, it is as much 'grassy and wanted wear' as the one in the poem. it needs someone to walk on it.

In (much) small(er) ways, I believe that many of us has chosen to take side paths rather than the main roads and conventional highway in our life, but not many journeys has been so on the edge as yours, everything is magnified as if by a magnifying glass, each test is the real thing, and that requires someone who can handle it, even if he feels that he does so barely. Please caress and self love yourself as much as you can, inspite some indifferent people around you who can be obstructive in their ignorance. Someone over there (wherever it is) has a great confidance in you, as many here, and we totaly understand what you are trying to do, and would like to follow this path together with you . Thank you for showing us the way.
    Leaving the common trail ,
    is a personal sacred key ,
    and those who know ,
    - will be .....

-

PS.
    There is allways the way ,
    - inbetween ....
    Last edited by noxon medem; 6th October 2012 at 19:08.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #2329
    Thanks

Hi:

Limor, I have written about the fate of more than a hundred exotic materials from the Soviet Bloc:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ipt#post503605

and that is not even the good stuff. As you can see from my posts on ancient civilizations, about 90% of what wood was used for was to burn, and the soils created by the forests were plundered to grow a few crops before they were wrecked. With FE, no need for any of that anymore. The other main use of wood was as building material. Again, that is all obsolete, if kept under wraps today. Using wood for buildings is incredibly primitive and reflects economic poverty. It is essentially stealing the molecule-building effort that trees had for getting their leaves high into the air. Humanity’s ideal food is fruit, which is a symbiosis with the plant. With FE, no need to steal from the trees anymore.

In this world:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

their loving harmony with all life, including plants, is one that is pretty much incomprehensible to people today, but with love, it can become our reality (or generations not very far down the road, and we can begin moving in that direction now, and in ways (animal rights, etc.), we are).

Hi Noxon – good ol’ DB.

Ha Ulli:

Those who know me call them Wadeisms. Most are humorous ones, but that one certainly is not.

I have been informed that what I have been experiencing lately with nukes in my lap is happening at Avalon a bit, with some members. What I am doing is definitely on Godzilla’s radar, and my efforts with Dennis were certainly targeted, and very likely were with Brian also:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland

and it is possible that I am suffering from a little “intervention” right now.

That stuff is not fun, not by any means, and I do what I can to center and protect myself, but if Godzilla sees fit to turn me into another FE martyr, there is probably not much that I can do about it other than get ready to meet my maker. I do not consider the risk to be high, but only fools in this realm deny how the terrain lies. To steal from an aphorism, there are old FE activists, and bold FE activists, but there are very few old, bold FE activists.

Off to chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th October 2012 at 21:06.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (7th October 2012), DoubleHelix (7th October 2012), Gardener (13th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (7th October 2012), noxon medem (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #2330
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Chores and then off to the Mountains and ' A Hiking we will Go' Yeah!!!!!

P.S. What a wonderful supportive crew we have on board and I'm not only appreciating every word and every one but I'm lapping it up too
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Gardener (13th October 2012), Ixopoborn (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #2331
    Thanks

Smile Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    That is why I repeatedly say that thinking that you can turn your friends, family, and business associates onto the FE idea is potentially life-wrecking folly:
    Wade
    I could not concur more strongly Wade. Similar is wakeful awareness of FE and all its implications to the fictional key carrying burden of Frodo Baggins. Frodo's journey to Sauron, finding the burden of the ring greater and greater as he came closer, reminds me a bit of how I have felt in discovering what I have discovered about FE. I find rest and relief here on this thread but, sadly, not many other places now.

My experience has taught me to be much more kindly disposed towards the needs of people who deliberately avoid matters as deep as FE. Full FE awareness includes awareness of all the ills of man, a pill too big for nearly everyone to swallow.

I am not unhappy to have made my discoveries even though it has caused me to become much less attached to normal social activities. Aside from my wife, I have only 2 face to face friends who are faintly FE aware. I said to one such friend last Friday, if I had known the full horror of my discoveries at the start, I doubt I would have had the courage to continue my research.

God speed Wade.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), write4change (8th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #2332
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Thanks for the support.

I want to address a subject that is relevant to this thread and others. It is the subject of evidence, testimony, credibility, and pursuing the truth. It is far from easy, and I have spent most of a lifetime in those pursuits. It is easy, for instance, to compare the tales that American schoolchildren are taught about Christopher Columbus:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#introduction

or George Washington:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#weems

and compare them to the historical evidence:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#first

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#blueprint

to see what a crock the American establishment serves up in its nationalistic indoctrination. Similarly, it is easy to see what a propaganda system the American media is:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

with fabrications and distortions that would make Goebbels blush. All it takes to see through those lies is access to a good library. Determining the truth of the claims that the Apollo moon landings were faked takes a little more effort:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#apollo

but you can go there if you take the time to sift through the evidence. It also takes a little bit of a scientific background.

If I did not have inside information on the JFK assassination from a source that I trusted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

I doubt that I would have dug very far into the issue. It has been rewarding to see the evidence keep piling up over the years that continues to strongly support Gary’s tale of meeting with John Tower a few weeks after the JFK hit. I am certain that Oswald was not a lone nut, but fingering the assassins is a much harder task, and I really don’t have much interest in finding out; they are probably all dead by now. When you snoop into something like Oswald’s intelligence background, especially when the CIA, FBI, and military have a vested interest in covering it up, you can really enter a hall of mirrors, and this is where my rules of evidence come into play. I never take at face value anything that alleged covert operatives have to say. For one thing, if they really are covert operatives, they will not be able to provide much documentation, and similar to the FE game, those who claim to be insiders who tell everybody how it works are likely not legit. Their employers and former employers will silence them. There are laws and rules of the game that are followed. I think that anybody who avidly listens to insiders, without triangulating with solid evidence, is led down the path more often than not. Similarly, anybody with a military background is potentially compromised, so I also take their testimony under advisement. That is not to say that I don’t have any involvement with that crowd, because I do, but I keep it at arm’s length.

When I write about the CIA, it is often regarding public-domain information, even though they have tried to reclassify some of it, bizarrely:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm#reclassify

But I also had a close relative who was a CIA contract agent:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#cia

who almost tried to recruit me into the “business.” He never knew that I knew about his secret life. I could provide plenty of documentation and first-hand accounts of his activities as a public persona – he was famous – but for his secret life all I have are the testimonies of those close to me. Nobody has to believe the tale of my relative, but I have encountered quite a few covert action tales from those close to me, and most were kind of “accidental,” where they were in the military and inducted into a covert operation just before they were discharged, or “borrowed” for an “off the books” military mission. That stuff happens all the time, and anybody who thinks that it all gets eventually declassified does not know what they are talking about. A lot of stuff is in the deep black category and will never see the light of day. And that is the stuff that happens in the government. Privatized covert action, the kind that Godzilla engages in, will never leave a paper trail. One downside to that is that anybody can claim that they were a covert action operative, and there has been a great deal of that kind of behavior in conspiratorial circles, of people posing as operatives, spewing disinformation for reasons only they know.

Also, for legit covert operatives, their “confessional” activities should always be taken with a big grain of salt. Again, if they were really spilling the beans, there are ways to silence them, pronto. I never believe anything they say. What makes something like Greer’s Disclosure Project credible is that most witnesses were not UFO insiders, but people who worked in NASA, the military, academia, etc., who saw something that they were not supposed to see, and they risked their careers and even lives by coming forward. There may be a few hoaxers among the Disclosure Project witnesses, but I’ll bet that most are legit, and when a bunch of the leading names in the Disclosure effort all got cancer and died right after those Congressional hearings:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#adamiak

those of us who have played these games at the high levels were sadly not surprised. When Mallove was murdered and Brian got spooked and immediately moved to South America:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland

I was sympathetic. Brian already almost lost his life playing those games:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#attack

and I understood his not wanting to go the full martyr route, even though that attack still ended up shortening his life.

So, some areas are fraught with peril, and finding out what is real and what is fake can be a bewildering experience. At the far extreme on one end are the “skeptics” and even the radical left at times, who will not believe anything that is not in official government documentation that they have access to. That naďve positivism can really lead to a blinkered view of reality, and is partly why the radical left and mainstream scientists are a bunch of Level 3s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level3

The "skeptics," however, may be the most dishonest bunch that I have yet encountered, with Mr. Skeptic making up new lies when his old lies are exposed:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ony#post410817

and the incredible part is that he is pals with one of the leading names in the FE milieu:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

That kind of naďveté can be fatal in this field, but I see it all the time. I have had my credibility challenged many times, usually by trolls, but I have never seen even one of my assailants honestly ever do any homework. Dennis’s books, if nothing else, provide a rich documentary trail of what we experienced, for anybody who wants to take the time and do a little fact-checking, and his books are only the tip of the iceberg. My story has a mountain of documentation behind it that can be easily unearthed if anybody took a little time. It is ironic that that leading FE voice calls the documentation in Dennis’s books “alleged” while he pals around with Dennis’s assailant who is a proven liar many times over. How “funny,” as in bizarre. I have seen people in those same circles harshly criticize Brian while befriending undisputed liars. Those are some of the reasons why I am really not in the FE field today and don’t want to be. It does not have the right stuff today.

I have seen alleged spooks join Avalon, and I stay far away from them. In general, you will almost never see me quote a spook or take them seriously. If they are real, they are tainted by their background and could well be playing “former spook” for their employers. When people say that they have all sorts of inside contacts who give them the scoop on Godzilla, I rarely listen to what they have to say. About the only one that I take very seriously is Greer, and that is partly because some of what he has alleged I have independently confirmed by sources close to me. When Godzilla (the alleged “good guy” faction) told Greer twenty years ago that they had paid out $100 billion to keep the lid on FE and related technologies, it made perfect sense to me. The billion dollar offer that Dennis received was a high offer, but not very unusual:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#offer

and it was high for a few reasons, probably most importantly because Dennis had survived the energy wars for many years by that time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#dennis

and he led a national movement, and was not some lone wolf inventor. Also, what my friend saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

was exactly what some of the Disclosure witnesses described. Mainstream scientists and inventors are not playing at the high levels. When you start bringing disruptive energy technology to the market, then you start playing at the high levels, at least high enough where you begin to encounter Godzilla after he stops playing nice.

Conspiracism is a disease:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

and I stay away from it and discourage people from going down that path very far. Because covert action operatives hail from the conspiratorial side of the fence, I won’t have much to do with them. I acknowledge their existence and activities, and have been targeted by them, but they really are not very important in the big picture. It is what we do that really matters, not what Godzilla and his minions do. Godzilla can only play his games because humanity is asleep and easily manipulated in its semi-sentient state. Once enough people develop comprehensive awareness and can keep their eye on the ball, there really won’t be much that Godzilla will be able to do to prevent FE and Heaven on Earth from happening. That is my game.

Sorry, but this was my post for today. No Rome post this weekend. We will see if I can get some done in the coming week, but I will be insanely busy.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2012 at 18:21.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (8th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (8th October 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), Muzz (7th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (7th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #2333
    Thanks

OK, one little addendum to address Ixopoborn’s post. That was a great post, Ixopoborn. Yes, it can really be a great burden to lay on somebody, to ask them to wake up to how life on Earth really works. I rarely do it, and carefully. As I have stated, even though I ran into Bill Gates:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

and he fancies himself as some kind of energy activist, I would not sit down and talk FE with him if he wanted to. It would blow his establishment perspective right out of the water, and if somebody like him began snooping into FE, Godzilla would have to intervene. Brian O kept trying to engage people like Gates, but I wanted no part of it. It is too dangerous, for both us and them. Not many are fit for the task of even thinking about the FE milieu and its implications.

Everybody takes the journey of awakening eventually, but it will be easier when they can wake up to FE delivered to their house. Obviously, a slumbering humanity that has abdicated its sentience for a full belly and comfort is doomed, with Godzilla running the show, so I am certainly not into the sleep-for-everybody program, but I am looking for those needles in haystacks. Yes, Frodo’s journey, or Rand al’Thor’s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_al%27Thor

can be easily seen as FE allegories, and is probably part of my attraction to them. In ways, Dennis is Rand (even to the red hair and being crippled), his wife is Nynaeve, Mr. Professor was Perrin, and so on.

I have a long day and week ahead of me.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th October 2012 at 15:05.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (7th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th October 2012), Gardener (13th October 2012), Ixopoborn (8th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (8th October 2012), Limor Wolf (7th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (7th October 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), Muzz (7th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #2334
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    OK, one little addendum to address Ixopoborn’s post. That was a great post, Ixopoborn. Yes, it can really be a great burden to lay on somebody, to ask them to wake up to how life on Earth really works. I rarely do it, and carefully. As I have stated, even though I ran into Bill Gates:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

and he fancies himself as some kind of energy activist, I would not sit down and talk FE with him if he wanted to. It would blow his establishment perspective right out of the water, and if somebody like him began snooping into FE, Godzilla would have to intervene. Brian O kept trying to engage people like Gates, but I wanted no part of it. It is too dangerous, for both us and them. Not many are fit for the task of even thinking about the FE milieu and its implications.

Everybody takes the journey of awakening eventually, but it will be easier when they can wake up to FE delivered to their house. Obviously, a slumbering humanity that has abdicated its sentience for a full belly and comfort is doomed, with Godzilla running the show, so I am certainly not into the sleep-for-everybody program, but I am looking for those needles in haystacks. Yes, Frodo’s journey, or Rand al’Thor’s:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand_al%27Thor

can be easily seen as FE allegories, and is probably part of my attraction to them. In ways, Dennis is Rand (even to the red hair and being crippled), his wife is Nynaeve, Mr. Professor was Perrin, and so on.

I have a long day and week ahead of me.

Best,

Wade
    I'm very selective as well about who I discuss certain topics with. Sometimes you need to give people 'milk' first before feeding them 'hard' food. If you try to break through their programming too fast, their own cognitive dissoance kicks in and they become LESS likely to listen to you than before.

I believe good fiction taps into not only the collective unconscious, but also higher archetypes. For most writers it occurs spontaneously, but some can understand and steer the process. Such skills arguably have a greater impact on the thinking of the majority than do the debator approach.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

CdnSirian (7th October 2012), Ixopoborn (8th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012), write4change (8th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #2335
    Thanks

Hi:

To your last comment, Ixopoborn, Brian stated late in his life in interviews that if we knew what he was in for when he left the orthodox fold, he would have kept sipping sherry at his soft berth at Princeton:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sherry

I know the feeling. If I had any idea what that voice had in mind for me when it suggested that I study business, I would have probably told it to take a hike. I have definitely been manipulated on my journey, by my soul or whatever, and the feeling of being manipulated into my journey, seeing how so many lives got wrecked, has certainly been a mixed blessing. I have had enough of that kind of “guidance” for one lifetime. Dennis is on his “faith walk” with his god, but that is not the journey that I am on. No regrets, but “No mas!”

So, your sentiment is understood, but going through the “horror,” as you put it, is likely necessary so that letting go of the false ideologies can be achieved. When people defend their scarcity-base ideologies to me when faced with FE and its implications:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Their defense is what keeps them in Levels 1 to 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1

They are in denial of reality, because the scarcity-based ideologies of their choice provide them comforting fictions, but that is a delusional state. We can’t get to FE and abundance by dragging our delusions with us. You are doing good work, because the “horror” will allow you to let go of the conditioning that prevents comprehension. We all get the conditioning from our cradles.

That seques to Enishi’s comment. This FE stuff is the hardest of the hard, because its implications threaten humanity’s most cherished beliefs, which are all based on scarcity. But I see it like the Roman masses who got off on watching gladiators kill each other. There is a lot more to life than watching people kill each other. Scarcity-based belief systems can go the way of the other barbaric relics of our past. Very few on Earth today can let go of their scarcity-based beliefs and embrace the idea of abundance, when scarcity is all that humanity has ever known. Those who can are those needles that I keep referring to. So, there is no way to really ease the masses’ minds into FE that I can see, especially when Godzilla sits on his throne. FE will have to be shown to the masses before they are going to even imagine that it is possible and what the implications are. This is something that I learned the hard way long ago, as did Brian and so have other fellow travelers. Dennis tried the “milk” approach and still does, where people can pursue business opportunities and save on their energy bills, but that really aims low, so low that when the promise of riches does not materialize, or nobody shows up to their house with the energy-saving equipment, they go back to watching TV and their lives of quiet desperation. He has also played the religion and nationalism cards, which are scarcity-based belief systems, so are really opposed to the abundance idea. The crowds attracted for those self-serving reasons are absolutely no help at this stage, and I highly doubt that some inventor-hero is going to save us. That is why I am doing what I can with those who can go there. FE means the end of the world as we know it, and the human journey can begin to resemble something like Star Trek, and in the best way, not fighting Klingons or the Borg. You really can’t sneak all of that up on too many people, dodging their ego defense mechanisms so that the truth can begin to dawn on them. It is too big and radical for them. They really have to see it and experience it before they are going to begin to understand. And yes, fiction is one way to engage the imagination, to think bigger about issues. Fantasy and science fiction writers, for instance, have remarked that the framework of the genre allows them to explore issues that they could not really do in a non-fictional setting. If they were writing as essayists or “debaters,” most readers would react too strongly to their belief systems to be able to take the trip with the author.

If I had not lived through a life that many consider to be at least semi-fictional, I might have tried fiction myself, but my work will be non-fiction, except for some of those tales that Ilie likes.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post330505

I may do another one of those after I finish this human journey series of posts.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th October 2012 at 04:40.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (8th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (8th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), sandy (9th October 2012), write4change (8th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #2336
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I am beyond tired of thinking about FE. I want to do it and live it!

I'm not sure I understand the issue really. Although it's been shoved in my face repeatedly.

FE changes the rules on the most fundamental level. It leads to autonomy for the individual because those with abundance do not need to abrogate thier sovereignty in exchange for the illusion of safety or security. Due to that shift in the power base most institutions in our current world would collapse from lack of interest and applicability.

The solar system and its worlds would be ours to explore and to live on if we wish. The Earth could recover its natural and pristine condition and become the lush garden it was always meant to be. And our mind sets themselves would be softer, more yeilding and understanding - those possessing everything have nothing to gain by guile or other under-handed means.

This is simple logic. It does not even take a comprehensive overview to comprehend.

It is not that people do not understand - it is that people do not want to risk their standing in this world. They like where they are in the pecking order and do not wish to risk the little they have. They are lazy, scared and easily manipulated. Their greed drives their fear. Yes, they will only come on board when FE is dilivered to their doorsteps. They will not help and will only hinder its inevitable coming.

The boat of the status quo is hard to rock, let alone to capsize - which is what FE will do.

So we are stuck with each other, on this thread. No one will come save the day - and we can only dream of that day. And that is where it will stay until this modern empire of capitalism is no more. How that will come about is anyone's guess, and when.

So I wait, as I have waited my whole life, for my brothers and sisters to catch up with me. I believe one day most will grow sick of this scarcity-based game and they will do the sacrificing required to bring about the sorely needed renaissance this world is so in need of today.

So pick and choose your pieces of the puzzle and assemble your world view. Call me when you're sick of playing games. I'll be the one on the sidelines, patiently waiting.

May The Most High God hasten that day.

Peace.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (9th October 2012), Limor Wolf (9th October 2012), meeradas (8th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th October 2012), sandy (9th October 2012)

33. Link to Post #2337
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Ernie, i wholly share that itching yearning inside with you. My blood presure jumps higher, especialy in the morning, when i see seemingly endles number of cars lined up in a traffic jam with people trapped inside giving fingers to each other or honking at each other in frantic rush. Rush WHERE EXACTLY?! For God Sake? My Sisters and Brothers, can't you all see how insane this is? Please, let us wake up.... I ask them silently in my heart. I know They hear me. We hear every such a prayer every one of us ask the rest. We have no option but to wait... Like water drops carving hard rock to make Grand Canyon in the end. The harmonics Wade constantly reminds us of are such droplets. Droplets trying to carve a new Grand Canyon for FE to flow. This is a lesson in patience. That is how i understand this... I would like to build FE device and use it to break free. Not for money or fame. This meens nothing to me now. Just for freedom of being. And what with the rest of the Earth?

Whenever i start thinking intensly of building FE device strange things begin to happen around me. "Time bombs" (planted earlier uncounsciously by myself ) begin to explode without a warning around me bringing me down to the ground immediatelly. There was a time i could not sleep because of that. Nowdays i barelly notice it and just clean the mess dutifully and move forward. But it is still time and atention consuming... But my patience and hope grows illogically

Here is a little song to cheer us all I hope so...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (9th October 2012), Limor Wolf (9th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), sandy (9th October 2012), Wade Frazier (9th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #2338
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The solar system and its worlds would be ours to explore and to live on if we wish. The Earth could recover its natural and pristine condition and become the lush garden it was always meant to be. And our mind sets themselves would be softer, more yeilding and understanding - those possessing everything have nothing to gain by guile or other under-handed means.

This is simple logic. It does not even take a comprehensive overview to comprehend.
    Unfortunately I believe it does require a comprehensive overview.

Without it, your focus will be quickly distracted by the next show, by the inventor that almost had it, the hero that almost saved us and so on... The comprehensive overview is the rock solid foundation of understanding that Energy runs the shows around here.

A comprehensive view also includes the understanding of why fellow humans are as they are. I don't believe that waiting for them to catch up or dropping a hammer on their toes is a good idea. They won't catch up and they won't wake up, not now, not yet.

I understand your desperation of doing something, and this is also why I don't like waiting. You can only imagine what a test this is for Wade's patience , he's been at this for a very long time.

I know you've said you're beyond tired of thinking about Free Energy. Well, take it a step further: don't think about it, think how everything changes once we have it. I never get tired of that... well, I do, in the sense that I fall asleep, but the exploration seems endless once you start to really go into it. You can pick virtually any object around you, any process, any thought or any belief and ask "How would this be if we had Free Energy? would it still be here? would it be the same? what would be different? how would I and others relate differently to this concept?" It's mind boggling where you can go with this...

I once started to mentally improve my car with the use of free energy and ended up dropping the car altogether , and I wasn't sure that I needed any kind of transportation any more, in the world that I found myself. I could write more about this, but it's difficult to put it into words and then translate it to English .

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (9th October 2012), Limor Wolf (9th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (10th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012), sandy (9th October 2012), write4change (9th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #2339
    Thanks

Hi all:

To Ernie’s post, you would be amazed, Ernie, how people don’t get it. Smart ones, stupid ones, people who will chain themselves to the front gates of nuclear reactors to protest, but treat FE like the enemy. Their entrenched denial can be mind-boggling to witness. What they all have in common, that I eventually figured out, is an addiction to scarcity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

It is a lot more varied than it just being a bunch of these people:

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=41540

I’ll agree that their egos short-circuit their awareness, but they truly don’t get it – their awareness is truly short-circuited, however consciously chosen their condition may be. All they see with the advent of FE is their world coming to an end. Yes, they have largely abdicated their sentience in order to get a full belly, but they really have abdicated their sentience. You have to spend many years on the front lines of this issue to really understand. When Brian O openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, after playing the Paul Revere of FE for several years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sentience

I sadly understood.

I want to make something very clear: what I am trying to do is far from the only path to free energy and a healed planet. However, this angle that I am trying out is not asking the participants to risk their lives, and I am trying to fill a gap that I saw with all previous efforts, which is an aware and engaged public. And by “public,” I mean those who are not part of some heroic FE effort, and the “public” that I am shooting to help achieve Level 12 status is merely 0.0001% of the public at large – I ain’t asking for much, and if humanity can’t muster even that, then maybe we deserve to go down the galactic toilet. The problem is that not enough people care enough, plain and simple.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

It is possible to see what I am trying to do as building a support effort that will push the FE heroes over the top one day, if it happens that way, but that Level 12 group that I have in mind is a long way from forming. And I am not shooting for the Level 10 experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level10

Been there, done that, several times, and I saw the utter futility of that approach, shooting for the lowest-common-denominator, which was self-interest in the end. Not only can such efforts self-destruct in spectacular fashion, but Godzilla is quite the expert at taking them out, although Dennis’s efforts created a few new twists that gave Godzilla some interesting days at the office, and The Big G has not forgotten me, who became a pain in his butt and is still making trouble.

For several years, I have directed readers of my site to where their interest lies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#pursuit

and I direct those who want to build FE devices in their garages, those who want to debate FE physics, and other aspects of the FE issue, to where they may find what they are looking for. Those who just have to go try to scale the ramparts are welcome to go try, but they should not be surprised if they lose their life’s savings, their families, their friends, their livelihoods, their freedom, and possibly their sanity and their lives in the attempt. And all of that was the easy part for me. The hard part was watching lives get destroyed that I got involved in my adventures, and that damned voice in my head has plenty to answer for. I have seen lives wrecked and prematurely ended, and that will haunt me for the rest of my days:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

I would not wish that fate on anybody. If anybody wants to play FE martyr, please do it someplace else. I have been approached by people who wanted to play FE martyr, more than once.

For those who just have to go charging at the ramparts, some Avalon members are promoting Keshe and Rossi - the inventors of the hour, who may have something, and may not – who look a lot like the latest lambs to the slaughter in that endless parade over the generations. Dennis is still at it, although I am not sure that he whistles the FE tune much anymore. There are plenty of opportunities other than my effort to go do something on the FE front, and people are free to go after it, but I am not going to abandon my effort or let it get derailed, if I can help it. I am continually besieged by people trying to get me to sign on for their effort, and I am finished with that. I have carried the spears for enough years, and it is time to do my thing with the years I have left. FE will be the biggest event in world history, and will be when humanity turns the corner on its journey, if we turn the corner and don’t go out in a ball of flame. It is one hell of a lot harder than it may look to newbies. The mental exercises that Ilie is describing is exactly what I was hoping that my work would stimulate, and to see him doing that gives me a “mission accomplished” feeling that I rarely get to enjoy.

Well, I hope to get back on the Rome horse soon.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Elly (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (9th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (9th October 2012), Limor Wolf (9th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012), sandy (9th October 2012), write4change (9th October 2012)

39. Link to Post #2340
    Thanks

Hi:

Not much time this morning, but one book on my desk these days is Radkau’s Nature and Power, and there is a passage worth repeating, as this thread covers ancient civilizations. It goes this way:

“Nicklaus Luhmann’s assertion that archaic societies ‘were better able to present supernatural matters better than natural ones’ is hard to believe. The notion that religion constantly pervaded all spheres of life in pre-modern and non-Western cultures betrays the influence of modern tourism, which, to the extent that it focuses on ‘culture,’ has a pronounced penchant for sacred architecture and cultic dances and ceremonies – these provide the best entertainment and photographs. Hans Peter Duerr has grumbled that ‘only middle class citizens enamored of luxury’ could believe that consciousness and not material existence determined the ‘life of a society.’ As soon as one is tormented by pangs of hunger, he goes on, one feels the truth of Brecht’s sarcastic comment, ‘First chow, then morals’ – we should occasionally remind ourselves of this also in environmental history. Clifford Geertz, well versed in the study of the connections between religion and ecology noted: ‘But no one, not even a saint, lives in the world religious symbols formulate all of the time, and the majority of men live in it only at moments.’ Everywhere there existed, alongside religion, also a world of practical experience, without which one could not survive. Geertz saw ‘man as moving more or less easily, and very frequently, between radically contrasting ways of looking at the world.’”

That passage is not only relevant to understanding, or perhaps not understanding, ancient people and cultures, but it is also relevant to the problems of making FE happen. Pre-industrial, agricultural peoples were keenly aware of the weather and other aspects of the natural environment. While comfortable Westerners often think in terms of weather as being nice to have a picnic in or not, the state of the weather was the difference between life and death in pre-industrial cultures. The so-called New Age is filled with “mystical” concepts of how people used to live, and recreating “ceremonies” of ancient peoples. That is a form of tourism, and has about zero relevance to today’s world. When I get into FE talk with certain people, they immediately wax mystically, drawing on that New Agey perspective. They can only keep waxing mystically because they have an easily-filled belly. The mystical stuff is really not that important, not in thinking that it trumps material reality, not while were here. There are no hungry philosophers.

From what I have seen, when people immediately jump into the mystical end of the pool, trying to see the FE issue predominately through that lens, it is because they are scientifically illiterate, so they don the lenses that they are familiar with. That is one reason why New Agers generally are of no use on the FE front:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

wrapped up in their religious beliefs that they can be so heavenly bound that they are no earthly good. I have stated many times that everybody who I respect in the FE field has a mystical orientation, usually because of a mystical awakening, usually in their late teens or early twenties. But they were scientists first and mystics second. While they were quite aware of extra-physical realities, they all called physical reality their home while alive, and it was the real world that they were most concerned with, not mystical notions. Brian O used to say how many “mystical” people seemed hip to some of the ideas around FE, but they did not have a practical approach. This is a key problem on the FE front, to pay attention to what is important, and let the less important stuff go the proper level of its role. I have seen this phenomenon in many fields, including my business adventures. People tend to project the level of their understanding on situations, and hack at branches, because the branch is all they know.

As an example, when I became a controller of a trucking company long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/trucking.htm#_edn1

I was the first real controller that the company had. They had many problems that took my time to tackle over the years. My immediate predecessor, however, was trying to bring payroll in-house. Payroll services are almost always worth the money that companies pay them, because of all the tax jurisdictions that can be involved. Companies should not consider bringing payroll in-house until they reach thousands of employees, and companies with up to 60K employees and more can use payroll services. We had less than 100 employees when I started at that company. Of all the immense problems that trucking company faced, why was my predecessor trying to bring payroll in-house? Because she knew how to do that!

That is a cousin to my observation that people need comprehensive perspectives in order to unravel the FE conundrum and help it along. Otherwise they get tripped up in donning their mystical lenses, or their businessman’s lenses, or their white scientist’s lenses, because that is what they know, and they end up missing what is important, focusing on inconsequential aspects of the situation because that is what their background is. This is one of the biggest problems in the FE conundrum, even among the few who are really trying to wrap their heads around it.

Time to run off to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th October 2012 at 05:07.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (9th October 2012), Ixopoborn (9th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (10th October 2012), Limor Wolf (9th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (9th October 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th October 2012), sandy (10th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 536 FirstFirst 1 17 67 107 117 127 167 217 536 LastLast