Page 21 of 535 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 71 121 521 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Hughe:

Yes, at the fringes, there is some noise, and I think it is helpful in that more people are at least hearing about it, so they get beyond Level 0.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

Just before reading your post, I was invited to take part in a FE cyber-gathering. I am not sure about it, partly because I am kind of not in the FE milieu. I am a rather odd bird in the field, partly because I am a comprehensivist, and partly because I am one of the few who was seriously suppressed and not completely wrecked by the experience (most of the others that I know really have not been through the meat grinder, so they tend to play boy-general or tinkerer or the many other orientations that I doubt will get us there).

I also generally do not like hanging with the FE community much, and my efforts have been to reach out to those not in the field. As Brian O said in our Camelot interview:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

it needs new blood. And, I am trying to orient people differently, and for those who have been following my thread at Avalon, they can see how difficult it is, because almost everybody is oriented around the inventor approach, the DIY approach, the “find some rich and powerful benefactors” approach, the government approach, the “get the bad guys” approach, and so on. This is one heck of a conundrum, but I will agree that the more people who can get beyond Level 0 (and not because they watched The Incredibles), the better.

Yes, nuclear catastrophes can help wake people up, but, for instance, I thought that 9/11 might wake Americans up a little to what the impacts of our imperial behavior are on the world (if 9/11 was not an inside job). Generally, the opposite happened. I never saw so much abdicated sentience as I saw after 9/11:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#wtc

as Americans adopted the full-on herd mode, and now we have a permanent military presence in Oil Country, with another imperial foray into Libya just around the corner (for “humanitarian” reasons, of course http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#humanitarian). So, this nuclear disaster, on one hand, may help awaken people. However, they can just as easily go even further asleep, as fear makes them abdicate their sentience and become easily herded into some draconian program designed to “save us.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th March 2011 at 15:41.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), Jean-Luc (27th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (19th March 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (20th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #402
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I spent yesterday delving into your website following some of the links posted and some other fascinating areas! Other than trying to focus on the abundance paradigm - one issue that I had been concerned and thinking about was the transition phase of FE being accepted as a pathway we will take and actually bringing it online and it not getting hijacked for nerfarious purposes. You touched on this problem in your 2009 paper - Impacts of Establishing a Breakthrough New Energy Economy. A potentially tricky phase for sure - is that something you will be expanding upon in your next essay?

Once you have established a sufficient ground swell in the abundance vision in the first instance do you still envisage the establishment of a voluntary advisory group of independent and knowledgeable citizens to devise scenarios for the transitions to and implementation of new energy? I agree that humanity would also need to think beyond and ensure there are robust safeguards in place to prevent the abuse of these technologies.

Delving deeper into your material yesterday was well worth while and I would recommend others doing the same - particularly some of the later sections to get a better appreciation of where you are coming from and your "bigger picture" view and understand why you consider yourself "an odd bird" in this FE field.

You are right about us ensuring that we do not let fear take a hold and allow people to be herded and I will be trying my little bit today to be positive with those I interact with.

Keep up the good work and carry on juggling all those competing tasks without letting anyone steal your "mojo"

Best Wishes, Steven
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Nortreb (20th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Hi Steven:

Well, this Japan disaster and a few other issues got me a little more active at Avalon right now. I plan to go quiet again soon, but your “how do we get there” question is a good one and part of the conundrum. Right now, at the public level where you and I live, there has never been a FE effort that was not pretty easily bottled up. What we had going in the late 1980s, and what Dennis had going in 1996, was about as close as anybody ever got on the mass movement part of the equation, and it did not really take all that much effort to derail it. Most of the damage was done by our “allies,” etc.

Today, no publicly-mounted effort has a prayer, not when hardly anybody knows anything about how the “normal” energy paradigm works, much less a FE paradigm. The public is in the dark, largely willingly. I believe (and this is where I could be accused of being sneaky, but I am putting it out there) that it takes a great deal of personal integrity to unhook from the propaganda machine and all the scarcity-based “isms”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

to simply imagine abundance. Far more than you might think. If people doubt it, then can try it out, publicly, talking to everybody they know about the abundance message. But, I have been there, many times, and know how it works:

http://www.serendipity.li/fe/minefields.htm

So, this seemingly innocuous effort that I am making, of making free energy and abundance imaginable, is actually rounding up people that have enough personal integrity (but I am not asking anybody to be a hero) that if there were a few thousand of us singing the song, it will likely go a long way toward amassing the nugget needed to form that critical mass. The bottom line is that plans and strategies will not mean anything without that nugget of heart-centered sentience. If and when that nugget gets amassed (for example, if Avalon was the only avenue going, we are less than 1% of the way there), I think that taking action will become pretty obvious and may be the easy part. With enlightenment, there does not need to be a struggle (the Marxists do not believe that, but their materialism has blinkered them). Another analogy is saying that we are journeying to a distant and unexplored realm, but we will not quite know what it looks like until we see it for ourselves. Then, we will know better what to do. It is the integrity that is important, not the plans so much. I present some principles and outlines, however:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

Here is something that I have seen over and over in these areas…

Going after free energy, as far as bringing it to humanity goes, will be an odyssey that has never been experienced before. Playbooks and blueprints can only be helpful hints. That is why I based my “lessons learned” essay in a general principle format, because detailed plans are very premature. I saw that during my days with Dennis all the time, where newbies were already figuring out how they were going to divide up their global kingdom, and we had barely begun (and never really got anywhere, except learning some hard lessons). I have seen people play boy-general with this stuff, who have never set foot on that battlefield but have their plan for how to win. Battle plans always look great until the first shot is fired. I don’t want a battle, and I do not believe in them, but I think you get my point.

If there is not enough collective integrity to even form a choir, then we will certainly not have to worry about transition plans, because we will have never left the starting gate. This is a test, and it is taking place right now. The Indiana Joneses can do their thing, but without a sufficient nugget of heart-centered sentience, somewhere on the planet, even if only in cyberspace, that can lend an “atmosphere” of support, they will not have a prayer. I hope that we no longer need Indiana Joneses.

Thanks for asking the question,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th March 2011 at 14:10.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), Charlie Pecos (20th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (13th March 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), Nortreb (20th March 2011), sheddie (4th June 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (20th March 2011), steven69 (20th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone,

I have not been keeping up with this thread and cannot wait until I get myself caught up to post this video. It is very important and should be shared widely.

Will attempt to read through what I have been missing here now...
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 20th March 2011 at 23:22. Reason: fixed the video embed
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

Ernest (25th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

Hi Fil:

I do not know about Fulford. I know that he is a Camelot witness and I am aware of his story. All I know in this realm is that FE technology is real, anti-gravity is real, and a Raiders of the Lost Ark hoard of exotic technologies has been kept under wraps for a long time, and no independent effort to bring any of those technologies to the public has been successful, for various reasons, and yes, Godzilla stomps on efforts when he needs to, but he gets a lot help from the public and the other predators in the jungle. My understanding, and it could be wrong, is that Kissinger, the Rockefellers and gang (I have some inside information about their operations, and I am not too impressed) do not operate at the highest levels. Those that do, you have never heard of. When my pal got his show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

he did not even know who gave it to him. About engineered disasters and the like, or what is happening at the high levels, I am not privy to any of it. I will stay tuned to what Fulford is doing, but it will be from a distance. I would imagine, however, that Fulford’s message is not for them, but for the public. The Big Boys do not need to get it through public channels. I keep my head down and do what I do, and try to not get too distracted by those battles, if they are indeed battles. I’ll take the Muppet Movie ending, and maybe there is one coming soon, and maybe not. I try to not play spectator for that stuff, but do what I can to help raise awareness.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), gripreaper (30th March 2011), Jean-Luc (27th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), steven69 (21st March 2011), ThePythonicCow (20th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #406
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I would imagine, however, that Fulford’s message is not for them, but for the public.
    yup .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Joseph McAree (30th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

The battles are indeed going on. I'm sure Fulford could have given many names that wouldn't mean anything to anyone, and at the same time I'm sure there are names he dare not mention...

This is happening. It's real. I for one am glad Benjamin has the balls to announce it to the public.
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

14. Link to Post #408
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by filsmyth (here)
    The battles are indeed going on. I'm sure Fulford could have given many names that wouldn't mean anything to anyone, and at the same time I'm sure there are names he dare not mention...

This is happening. It's real. I for one am glad Benjamin has the balls to announce it to the public.
    Hi Filsmyth,

It is fascinating stuff and he certainly does have balls. There is another thread where the merits of what he claims and his legitimacy etc. and debated in depth and it worth a dip in there.

Whilst I hope that Japan's suffering was the beginning of the end - we can only speculate at the moment. The Western (particularly Australian) media fear stories are almost limitless at the moment but there was the heart warming tale of the 80 year old & 16 year grandson found alive today - he had managed to get at some food from the fridge!

Best Wishes, Steven
    Last edited by steven69; 21st March 2011 at 13:09. Reason: heart warming
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

15. The Following User Says Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #409
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Fil:

I do not know about Fulford. I know that he is a Camelot witness and I am aware of his story. All I know in this realm is that FE technology is real, anti-gravity is real, and a Raiders of the Lost Ark hoard of exotic technologies has been kept under wraps for a long time, and no independent effort to bring any of those technologies to the public has been successful, for various reasons, and yes, Godzilla stomps on efforts when he needs to, but he gets a lot help from the public and the other predators in the jungle. My understanding, and it could be wrong, is that Kissinger, the Rockefellers and gang (I have some inside information about their operations, and I am not too impressed) do not operate at the highest levels. Those that do, you have never heard of. When my pal got his show:

he did not even know who gave it to him. About engineered disasters and the like, or what is happening at the high levels, I am not privy to any of it. I will stay tuned to what Fulford is doing, but it will be from a distance. I would imagine, however, that Fulford’s message is not for them, but for the public. The Big Boys do not need to get it through public channels. I keep my head down and do what I do, and try to not get too distracted by those battles, if they are indeed battles. I’ll take the Muppet Movie ending, and maybe there is one coming soon, and maybe not. I try to not play spectator for that stuff, but do what I can to help raise awareness.

Best,

Wade
    Hi Wade,

Fulfords very open claim regarding FE is fascinating - could there have been a serious attempt by the Japanese to break ranks and launch products onto the market that were FE or close to FE or even disguised in some way within say car battery fuels cells?

I do not wish you to enter wild speculation unnecessarily so please feel free to skip over and I too will simply try and raise awareness and hold the abundance vision.

However the mention of other secret societies and triads etc. uprising and involvement in bringing about FE concerns me and brings me back to my point about integrity and the transition process at some point in the future for FE implementation - I have long thought that Western "civilisation" should learn from the various indigenous peoples of the world and I was fascinated the other day with your comparison of Western peoples versus North American native outlook/perspectives - could it be possible that indigenous people could one day help with the FE transition process?

Here is a link to a site in development that I have been following with interest over the last few months which has a great intention and heart felt message http://www.thegreatgathering.org/ - it simply mentions alternative energy sources at present but perhaps their abilities to hold a vision with the upmost integrity is worth considering to try? The site is still under development and plans for gatherings still appear to be unfolding and I will keep an eye on it over the course of the year.

Best Wishes, Steven

17. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Hi Steven:

There appear to be several Fulford threads. Is there one devoted to who he is and how legit his information is? I think I mentioned it in this thread already, but Brian O and I are rather unusual Camelot witnesses in that we are not “insiders,” and our primary orientation is not information gleaned from channelings, meeting with ETs, and so on. Brian is a scientist and I am a businessman. When I look at Fulford’s site and his posts (at least the excerpts that you can see for free), every single post is based on some insider information that he has, that is not something that any of us can easily verify, if at all. We basically need to take his word for it. I understand the problems of taking people’s word for something. I am asking people to take my word that a pal told me that he got an underground FE technology show:

That a voice in my head guided my journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice2

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice3

(a voice that I do not want to hear from anymore, not if it has more journeys like that in mind), and a few other events of a personal nature. However, while those are key parts of my story, they are really small parts. The vast majority of my work is oriented around information that people can verify for themselves (hence, all the notes to my essays). You really do not have to take my word for much. And even the personal anecdotes, such as the underground show, I pretty much tell in a context of how it relates to other information. For instance, the underground show that my friend allegedly received (If your mother told you that she had an experience like that, would you believe her? I would believe that friend over my mother, by the way.) aligns perfectly with what Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses have described over the years, and my friend does not even believe in ETs and UFOs.

However, my journey, especially with Dennis, is richly documented. I post several key documents on my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mr

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

Dennis has written two books from his jail and prison cells, the second one in particular (The Alternative) being richly documented, especially regarding what happened in Ventura. There is a mountain of documentation and information regarding my journey. Also, anybody who does that digging will find that I am only telling a small fraction of my story on my site. So, it is pretty easy for a reader to establish my credibility. Also, I take on my (and Dennis’s) detractors, and dismantle the Big Lies that they tell:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#dishonest

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel

The crazy part is that the liars have public credibility, with Mr. Skeptic being featured on several national TV shows about Dennis as he spews his disinformation. We live in a strange world.

Anyway, I am wary of the claims of the Camelot witnesses, and when their information is pretty much all first-person, and there is almost no way to verify any of it, I think that skepticism is the best approach. Not the dishonest “skepticism” that is the hallmark of organized skepticism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

but just taking what they say with a grain of salt, do your homework to validate whatever you can of it, and then digest it to see what it fits with. There is a lot of disinformation out there. Some, like what Mr. Skeptic provides, is probably professional disinformation. Other disinformation is more free-lance, by people seeking attention. Also, any insider going public needs to be seriously questioned. Some are definitely playing “whistleblower” as part of their job duties. Others may be well-meaning, but have been subtly fed disinformation, and so on. The whistleblowers that I respect the most have been people like Ralph McGehee:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mcgehee.htm

Rodney Stich:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#stich

and the few others like them, those overgrown Boy Scouts who could not keep quiet when they learned how fraudulent our system is:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

When somebody like Gary Wean provided inside information on the JFK hit:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

I did about ten thousand pages of reading over ten years, and other evidence-kicking, before I had anything public to say about it, when no piece of evidence that I could find really contradicted Gary’s story, and when evidence kept coming to light that confirmed it. If I can’t kick the evidence that hard, I generally will not present the information on my site. In the end, insider information is a poor guide to taking action, because you are taking somebody else’s word for what is happening, in a vacuum of verifying evidence. Again, I do not like playing the secrecy game. Some is unavoidable when you play at these levels. Virtually all of my “secrecy” is to protect others who would rather not have their name associated with what I am doing, and I understand – many have already suffered greatly for their participation and do not want any more attention from the public or others – but I avoid it whenever possible.

Enough said; now I will try to finish my latest visions piece for Ilie.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st March 2011 at 14:47.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (21st March 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), steven69 (21st March 2011), ThePythonicCow (21st March 2011)

19. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

OK Steven:

One more post before I get Ilie’s vision post done. The Global Controllers are truly GLOBAL CONTROLLERS. There is no place on Earth beyond their reach, especially in the public. You cannot sneak past them, pull an end run by hiding it in batteries, and so on. Such tactics are not only doomed from a standpoint of thinking that you can run below their radar, but you defeat yourself when playing those games. The Secrecy Game is not going to get us there, if for no other reason than it does not align with the world that we are aiming for; the means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

On Japan, Bearden says that one of the very groups that Fulford is aligned with, the Yakuza, are one of the key groups that suppress free energy. Bearden’s opinion on that situation also neatly fits with my previous post about credibility. I have seen people in the field, some close to me, suspect that Dennis, Greer and Bearden are not who they appear to be, but are acting on behalf of the Global Controllers, leading people away from the free energy possibility. Well, I know it is not the case with Dennis, and I have had to consider it with Greer and Bearden. Bearden definitely makes some of the strangest claims in the FE field, and his explanation of FE physics is definitely flawed. Whether that is due to him intentionally misdirecting people or not being able to say all he knows, or he really does not know what he is writing about, I am not sure. But, Sparky Sweet was the first FE inventor that Bearden ever met with the goods, and you can read Bearden’s writings about Sparky:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

If I did not know two other scientists who knew Sparky and witnessed and studied his technology, I would have perhaps been more skeptical of Bearden’s claims about Sparky’s technology, but it was real. I will never forget the awe in one of our scientist’s voice as he described watching Sparky’s device go into overdrive as ice formed on it. And in 1998, I heard Bearden describe how the Global Controllers almost nabbed him in a sting operation, as part of their game theory tactics:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bearden

Ten years after I heard Bearden tell his story, I realized that we were being set up by almost the identical operation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#sting

So, for all that Tom may have gotten incorrect in his FE physics, and for all the accusations that I have seen fly at him over the years, that old man has my respect.

Again, navigating all of that is not for the timid, for quick-study artists or the unwary, but, again, I doubt that sneaking past them will work, on a number of levels, the most important being that adopting sneaky tactics is self-defeating, no matter how worthy you may think the cause is.

Now, I am off to Ilie’s post.

Best,

Wade

P.S. I am familiar with Miriam’s work. It has some potential, I think.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st March 2011 at 18:35.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (21st March 2011)

21. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

A Little Vision

It was a sunny day when the friends converged on the city. If the weather had been inclement, they would not have suffered, not with all of their equipment at hand, but they preferred to perform those particular efforts on sunny days. The abandoned city was one of the few in North America that had yet to be reclaimed. The urban reclamation projects had already turned most cities back to the land’s natural state. When people left the cities for the new ways of living that free energy and its related technologies made possible, about the only items that people brought along had historic, artistic or sentimental value. The rest were either recycled into their elements and formed into rocks (usually placed on ocean floors – they might be reclaimed one day, if needed), or added to the element banks that dotted the planet. The recycling machines would arrive at this abandoned city in a few weeks, after they finished turning a city a few hundred kilometers away back into a natural environment, with the beginnings of a forest reestablished, with the river running through the city remediated back to its natural state. But today, the friends would continue their research into this relic of the past, where millions of people from the Scarcity Epoch lived and died. The friends did it from interest and to contribute to humanity’s store of information about that era, and one of them recalled a past life where she lived in that city.

Madele was of African ancestry and lived in Northeast Asia, in what was formerly called Siberia. She generally only lived there during the summer months, but would sometimes visit in winter, and she once spent a winter season living on the shrinking Antarctic icepack. In the lifetime she recalled, she was male and was a factory manager who lived in a small portion of a building known as an apartment complex. Such crowded living conditions were typical during the Scarcity Epoch, and Madele wanted to visit that city before it was removed, to gain greater understanding of those times and the lives such people led. Madele’s friends mostly lived on Earth, but one, Gorwin, came from his dwelling on Mars that day. Gorwin’s journey was a little longer than the few minutes that the others took to arrive at that abandoned city. Since Gorwin was a little further from home, he brought his day-habitat with him, which provided for all of his creature needs. The friends could use his facility if they needed to, but since all were only a few minutes from their dwellings, they only came in their personal craft.

That excursion was planned a few weeks earlier, when Madele recalled her past life in that city and realized that it would soon be gone. She communicated to her friends via the Connector, although for one of her friends, Axly, she only had to think her invitation toward him, because he no longer needed technology to communicate. The common understanding was that people like Axly had merely regained abilities that humanity once possessed long ago. Eventually, humanity might not need any technology, but that possibility was in the distant future and nobody was in a hurry to get there. The pleasure would be in the journey, but everybody realized that such a state was probably ahead for humanity.

The city had a large plaza near its center, and that is where the eight friends arranged to meet. Madele had a strong sense of where she lived in her earlier incarnation, and flew over it on her way to the plaza. The apartment complex was unexpectedly still there. While she could have landed there, she wanted to walk through the abandoned city and pick up its impressions, particularly those from that prior lifetime. She wanted to take that walk alone, and she would notify her friends when she arrived at the apartment. Then they would all come to experience the impressions with her. Axly was particularly helpful in enhancing the experience, bringing in impressions and memories that relatively few could access, although everybody possessed that ability to some degree.

After they met at the plaza, the others left, some on foot, and some in their craft, to explore, acquire evidence and gain their own sense of what the city was once like. All had toured the city over its lifetime in their simulators, but there was no substitute for being there, even if it was in a different timeframe.

As Madele walked through the quiet city, with the forest and its denizens already beginning to reclaim it, she received rich impressions of what the lives of its inhabitants were like. Everybody realized that it was important work, to keep those memories alive. As she received impressions, they were those that typically accompanied such excursions. In cities, a particular stress and anxiety permeated the lives of its inhabitants, a kind that no longer existed on Earth. For all the incredible crowding that attended the lives of those city inhabitants, there was also a great sense of loneliness. While other eras of the Scarcity Epoch did not have cities, or most people did not live in them, the continual reality of scarcity defined everybody’s existences in ways that were challenging to comprehend. While on a mental level, the people of Madele’s lifetime eventually understood the dynamics of the Scarcity Epoch, when people like Madele recalled lives from that epoch, and were fortunate enough to find the physical location in something close to the state of that epoch, it was an opportunity not to be missed. When Madele finished her exploration on that day, her impressions would be given to the Memory Bank, and the emotional memories would be the most valuable gift that the day would bring.

It took an hour for Madele to walk to that apartment complex. Somewhat surprisingly, the complex was not only close to how she recalled it, when she entered the apartment from her previous lifetime, it looked remarkably familiar. The furniture and plumbing were a little different, of what had not been removed during the years of urban exodus, when cities largely became obsolete. Madele used her communicator (she could hold hers, while others had implants, and people like Axly dispensed with them altogether), and in a few minutes the friends had assembled. They all deployed their chairs and sat in a circle in the apartment’s living room and achieved their inward state, while Axly led the group into the memories of that apartment’s inhabitants. The memories washed over the group, and after a few minutes, they all became aware of Madele’s lifetime. Madele then explored that lifetime’s memories more deeply. Being there, and with the help of her friends, took Madele deeply into that lifetime, far deeper than she could achieve on her own. Her friends would not recall the thoughts and emotions to the level that Madele was experiencing, but it was close.

Madele’s soul took the name of Frank in that lifetime. Frank was not born in that city, but migrated there in his childhood. He lived during the era when people in that region traveled by what was called an automobile, which was a machine that could not fly, burned mined hydrocarbons as fuel, and had hydrocarbon wheels. Frank lived in an imperial nation which was the richest that humanity had experienced in that epoch. When compared to the technologically advanced civilizations that preceded the Scarcity Epoch, that nation was primitive in many ways, but it was considered the pinnacle of economic, technical and cultural achievement in that epoch, and that was another reason why Madele’s visit was rather important – not many recalled their existences in that society.

That nation prided itself on its freedoms, but as Madele and the others experienced Frank’s memories, what was striking was how constrained Frank’s life really was. Frank, for all the conditioning from his society on how free, rich and powerful his society was, lived in almost constant fear. It was not a terror-filled fear, but was rather like a constant, background hum that dominated his subconscious thoughts. Those fears would become more conscious as Frank traveled through the city and encountered people who lived on the streets with no shelter. The friends had awareness of that situation, where that epoch’s richest and most powerful nation could not provide millions of its citizens shelter from the elements, and many of them were continually hungry. When Frank encountered those people, his conscious thoughts usually ignored them or justified their impoverished state, but at a subconscious level, Frank knew that he might well join those people on the streets one day, if his utility to the empire ceased.

Frank did not always live in that apartment, but lived in it before he mated and had offspring. What they called a nuclear family in that epoch was also very difficult to understand, with social and emotional dynamics that were relics of that era as much as those automobiles were. Frank eventually lived on that city’s edge, in a sea of individual dwellings that were removed long ago. But being in that physical apartment enhanced access to all of Frank’s memories. Frank had joys in his life, joys that mating and rearing offspring provided him. He never lost his dwelling or was forced to live in the elements, but that fear was with him until the day he died, in a medical facility, surrounded by his family.

The friends experienced Frank’s memories for a couple of hours and surveyed his childhood, early adulthood, mating and childrearing years, and his slow decline into old age. In many ways, it was completely alien to what the friends experienced in their daily lives, but each knew that they lived similar lives during their souls’ journeys, and that lives like Frank’s were important learning experiences for their souls, however fearful such existences were. A primary reason for visiting lifetimes like Frank’s was to recall what nearly constant fear was like.

After a couple of hours, the friends finished viewing Frank’s life. Madele had received a great gift that was shared with her friends. Those memories of Frank’s would now stay with her more than most of her other prior life memories. The friends shared their love for each other and departed to their dwellings, except for Gorwin, who would remain on Earth for a few days before returning to Mars, visiting loved ones and engaging in other activities that enriched his life and the lives of others.

During her return to her dwelling, Madele visited the Memory Bank, and in a few minutes made her contribution. That was her seventh contribution to that bank. Axly recently recalled a lifetime as a non-humanoid life form on a planet in a distant star system, one that humans rarely visited. Those eight friends, plus a few others, were planning to visit that planet the next month and experience the memories of that lifetime with Axly. That would be a special occasion. For those kinds of memory retrievals, not only would Axly make a contribution to humanity’s Memory Bank on Earth, but he would also visit the Memory Bank on another arm of their galaxy. Sometimes, the Memory Bank at the Galactic Core would request those memories, too. Axly visited there once to contribute his memories. It was quite a journey, lasting the better part of a year, but that was largely because he took the scenic route with a few of his friends, visiting many of the marvels that their galaxy was known for.

OK, I am going to try to go quiet for now and work on my energy essay. April is also a hurricane month at my day job. Ilie, parts of that vision have been in my head for quite some time, and some I have written about before. I think that I am out of my immediate inventory of visions, so next month’s will probably be new material. I’ll see what comes up. It will probably be posted in the last half of April.

Best wishes,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th April 2011 at 20:23.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chelle (25th March 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd March 2011), filsmyth (24th March 2011), Jean-Luc (27th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th May 2011), steven69 (21st March 2011)

23. Link to Post #413
    Ilie Pandia

Thank you Wade!

I enjoyed your post thoroughly! I believe that such "visions" help us imagine the "un-imaginable", they give our own creativity a gentle push in the right direction! (this is why I've always appreciated fiction writers)

I must say I share Frank's subconscious fear . I was not aware of that until I read your post. Hm...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), steven69 (21st March 2011)

25. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

OK Ilie:

You spurred me to write one more post….

As is stated in the introduction to my recent interviews, I was raised to be a scientist,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#_edn4

The family library was in my bedroom for years, and I amused myself each night by reading the encyclopedia before sleeping. By the time I was about eleven, I had exhausted my school’s library on paleontology. I did not read fiction. I did not “get it.” Then, soon after I turned fourteen, my father, for the first time in my life (he only did it twice, the other time was for Bach’s Illusions)), handed me a book and said, “Read this.” It was The Hobbit. By the time I was seventeen, I was writing my own science fiction stories (it might show ).

My site is obviously non-fiction (although some would tell you differently ), but I reward the finishing of a tough bit of research or the publication of one of my essays with reading epic fantasy, which is my favorite genre. Science fiction is also up there with me.

Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge,

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/703.html

and I understand. That is a big reason why I say that all I am trying to do is make free energy thinkable, and I mean it. If we can’t even imagine it, we probably are not going to get there, except by accident, and with all the forces arrayed against us getting there, the prison that we live in would be pretty inescapable.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd March 2011 at 01:29.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

filsmyth (24th March 2011), Jean-Luc (27th March 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (21st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #415
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

Thanks for that wonderfully creative vision - some lovely ideas in there which I reflect on tonight and try and get my creative juices flowing. It is amazing to reflect just how our daily lives can dry up those juices which come so naturally to us as children!

Some of your ideas such as the rich impression and memories were simply delightful and like Ilie mentioned it is amazing to think just how Frank's fear "like a constant, background hum that dominated his subconscious thoughts" can be so dominating in todays society without us realising it.

Last night I tried to imagine the impact of the abundance vision for Indian slums after watching a documentary which had inspired me http://www.archive.org/details/SlummingItMcCloud to consider a slum rather than a city. I had imagined how FE could alleviate the sanitary conditions and power for cooking and work in the first instance in a transition phase whilst trying not to lose the sense of community cohesion and vibrancy of the human spirit so evident and something I too have witnessed on the streets of India.

Best Wishes, Steven

28. The Following User Says Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

29. Link to Post #416
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Wade and like-minded friends,

Funny, the book Illusions by Richard Bach, is also a book I was referred to by a spiritual mentor! It caused quite a bit of turmoil in my life until I finally left the idea of "little miracles" behind as outdated and naive. It was too small-thinking, if you know what I mean. With such powers comes much larger issues that must be addressed in order to not be bogged down by one's own limited prowess. My short story called, The Little Blue Feather, talks a bit about my experiences. Suffice it to say that it altered my world view exponentially very quickly and my experiential understandings and motivations are still trying to catch up years later.
    Ultimately, trying to manifest a blue feather is like attempting to construct a working Free Energy device. Such a prototype is virtually useless and certainly dangerous without the paradigm expanding understanding that underides its workings. It is the science of FE that is all-important for it points to and paints a picture of a world few can truly imagine today.
    Peace

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

31. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

OK, I have a little time, but my hurricane at work has already begun.

Hi Steven:

I present a progression of changes in an essay from about ten years ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#short

When I revise it, it will have some more on the social aspects. People eking out a life in a slum, or even making it better, says something about the human spirit and how we can adapt to almost any condition. However, social cohesion that is a product of poverty and crowding is vastly inferior to social cohesion because that is what people consciously choose. I work with people from India every day. The ones in the USA are from the Brahmin caste. India has been the scene of foreign invasions that imposed hierarchical political/economic/social structures on them, from the Aryan invasion to the Muslim invasion to the British invasion.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#bengal

India has had a rough ride. India would be one of the greatest beneficiaries of free energy. Again, many of the social, political and economic structures that we take for granted today, and call “human nature,” would quickly disappear under a free energy paradigm. High birthrates are a product of poverty and ignorance. Steep political, economic and social hierarchies would simply disappear. Hierarchies did not exist before the Domestication Revolution.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/timeline.htm#domestication

Hierarchies are, to a great degree, conditioned by economic scarcity, which is in turn due to energy scarcity.

Hi Ernie:

Boy, you could really get me going with that post. I thought about writing a ten-pager, but not this morning. Bach and Seth were two of my most important early mystical influences, and they knew each other:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#bach

While Seth has held up well with me, I find myself not being able to get through Bach books anymore. Bach lives near me (the Pacific Northwest is the last refuge of the Romantics, with many fantasy authors living up here), and in one of his books, he writes about paragliding off the mountain which is my primary hiking mountain.

http://www.issaquahpress.com/2009/09...njoy-the-view/

http://www.niffgurd.com/mark/hikes/2...h/content.html

http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=...7-99e2103fcab9

I was raised in Southern California and had my mystical awakening at age 16, so I just about saw it all by the time I left for good in 1990, at age 32. Yes, all of that “manifesting” a parking space or a blue feather or a hole in the clouds (I have done that) are baby steps on the path. Somebody makes that bike that “appeared” by magic in The Secret:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

Yes, that whole scene can be pretty grotesque, with its New Age harems:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#mystical

hucksterism and so on. What I eventually realized, whether it was Jane Roberts threatening another Seth channel, or the original Michael channels playing blueblood, or all the New Age hucksterism, or getting the free energy snuff job, or the imperial oil invasions and genocides (next up for our entertainment is Libya, while the shows in Iraq and Afghanistan are still playing), or seeing all the slums across the world, economic scarcity defines their dimensions, which is in turn defined by energy scarcity. I have really never seen a significant exception to that dynamic.

Yes, the problem is not technology. It really is not even the science of free energy, either. Our problems are, at root, of the human heart. It is one heck of a conundrum, however. There is a dialectic between human awareness and our economic condition:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

Marx said that the dominant ideologies of all societies were the ideologies of their ruling classes, which primarily justified the ruling classes’ status, and was founded on their economic reality. I probably cannot put it any more succinctly than that. The materialism of the Marxists, and the structuralism of the “radical” left:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

cripples their vision and makes them ineffective, for all of their keen insights. I do not know of a tougher nut to crack than the free energy nut. God, just yesterday, a high profile pal informed me of one of the latest free energy aspirants. Some scientists that are trying to make a FE device (cold fusion, this time) for the home size, but are keeping key components “secret” that only their dealer network can maintain, and so on. Man, been there, done that! Unless the game at the top has changed radically, they do not have a prayer. Again, it is the scarcity game, even when they are trying to bring free energy to the world. Our scarcity-based conditioning is deep, as Fuller noted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#scarcity

Gotta go to work now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th March 2011 at 19:16.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (13th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #418
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

I agree India has had a really rough ride in the past and your summary of its history of brutal resource rapes and famines is confronting at times but very informative and highlights the worst outcomes of the deliberate scarity paradigm. As a British citizen I was aware of most of the shamefully things that were done as Imperialists but the weavers thumbs really made my winch!

On a lighter side - In your site time line http://www.ahealedplanet.net/timeline.htm#domestication I stumbled across this:

1 million BC - First motion picture, starring Raquel Welch - one of your favourite films? and/or just a test to see if anyone reads your tables?

Best Wishes, Steven

34. The Following User Says Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

Hi Steven:

I have a minute. On India, yes, it is "confronting," and intended to be so. It is not intended to be some kind of "history" that professional historians produce, although I pretty much just stick to the facts. It is aimed at my "peers" so that they may be able to relinquish their imperial conceits. The same conceits have led to invading Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya. I am an American, but there is great Anglo-philia in the USA. Heck, the upcoming royal wedding is a bigger deal in the USA than it is in Britain. That "confrontation" is also aimed at other members of the British diaspora, if I can use that term.

On the 1M BC, that is just an example of my wry sense of humor. I sprinkled it into my earlier work a bit. I do not do it as much anymore, but some of my pals almost fell over laughing when they got to 1M BC. Even if I redo my site one day, I really want to leave in that 1M BC part.

At Avalon, I can indulge my sense of humor a bit more. As a for instance, with the British and Afghanistan, I wonder if during the 2001 invasion the British soldiers said something like, "We're baaaaaack." On the British imperial conceits, a recent instance is the movie that won the Academy Award for best picture for its stuttering king. It began with "ruled over a quarter of humanity" or some such statement. As Churchill said:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#churchill

it is not like that quarter of humanity was a bunch of loyal subjects. The movie framed it as the noble king, who did not want the job, standing up to that evil Nazi machine. For somebody who has studied those subjects plenty, the Brits do not exactly get any hero points.

My Columbus essay

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm

has been used in college classes since 2001 or so, and one professor who uses that essay had some exchanges with me several years ago. He said that he suspected that I was a self-taught historian, because a professionally-trained historian would not have written something like that, but would have done it in the liberal historian style, treating those events with some kind of equanimity, playing disinterested observer. Well, that is not what I am doing. I lived in Columbus, and I have a close relative who is directly descended from him. I am exploding the myths that gird the imperial conceits that allow my Great Nation (with little buddy Great Britain carrying our bags) to invade other nations at will, for completely self-serving reasons, while conjuring selfless rhetoric that a five-year-old could see through.

I do not have much respect for professional historians, as far as their product when serving the interests of power.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#objectivity

I don't write the way that I do on the subjects that I do to wake up Rush Limbaugh fans. I do it to help those who want to comprehend an abundance-based paradigm do so, because they can't comprehend it while they are carrying around all that scarcity-based, egocentric baggage.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

When we call the darkness the light:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bitter

we have our heads screwed on backwards.

For those who already understand, there really is no need to read my Columbus essay, my American Empire essay, etc., unless they just want to get their facts straight, or understand what my game is and where I am coming from. I seek to reach the awake and the awakening, and let the sleepy ones sleep.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th March 2011 at 16:31.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), karelia (25th March 2011), kudzy (9th April 2011), Limor Wolf (13th April 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (25th March 2011)

37. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

I have to insert this, at this moment:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TSh2XeLY7YE
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

38. The Following User Says Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 535 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 71 121 521 535 LastLast