Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 8291

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #8241
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,038 times in 5,430 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

I have been reading up a little on the Epstein case. Today’s revelation that he had broken neck bones thickens the plot. It gives the choke marks on his neck of a few weeks ago, and his claims that people were trying to murder him, new relevance.

The parallels of Epstein’s death and Oswald’s were immediately clear, and it was kind of amusing to see articles that “debunked” the connection by portraying Ruby as some kind of glory hound, not a hit man, and their sole evidence was linking to the Warren Report. As usual, Caitlin Johnstone had one of the best takes on the issue. The FBI considers “conspiracy theorists” to be a threat to national security.

Even though the jail that Epstein died in was legendary for its corruption, and Epstein could have bought “help” with his suicide, the screams that attended his death, and broken neck bones, don’t suggest some kind of easy “suicide.”

But the most interesting article that I saw came out three days before Epstein’s death. It traced Epstein’s pedophile operation to Mossad and the Jewish mob. The pedophile operation was allegedly connected to a blackmail operation, in which the rich and powerful would be filmed during their trysts with the underage girls and then blackmailed into doing the bidding of Israel and friends. I have heard of such operations for nearly 30 years. Nothing new there, but Gary would have had a field day with this. Mick Cohen made a record of Turner and Stompanato’s going at it, and it was a hit at Hollywood parties, but that was just a warmup for making a recording of JFK and Marilyn Monroe’s going at it, and the effort seems to have succeeded.

So, recording pedophile encounters for blackmail purposes was a natural, and you can see the Jewish mob come up in that article. What makes that article even more relevant to me is that that certain billionaire is prominent in it. A close relative once attended a soiree at that billionaire’s “clubhouse,” and its opulence was like something out of The Great Gatsby.

So, there is such a sordid milieu around Epstein that to deny its possible connection with his bizarre death is to really have one’s head in the sand. But don’t expect any investigation to lead to indictments of anybody in Mossad, the Jewish mob, etc. There is going to be a great deal of plausible deniability. If Epstein’s death was ordered from those levels of the game, those people are expert at covering their tracks and inserting several levels of front men and front organizations between them and those who did the deed. The “investigation” may put a head or two on a platter, as it already seems to have done with Epstein’s jailers, but I won’t hold my breath to see if the investigation and trials expose that blackmail operation and its sponsors. That kind of getting to the bottom of it in American officialdom has never happened that I ever saw. Independent investigators such as Casolaro and Wilcher came to untimely demises, and even if Trump stumped for a thorough investigation that kept no stone unturned, don’t count on one happening. And all of this is happening far below the GC level.

In a way, it is all circus and distraction, but it also gives a little glimpse into the abject corruption of our retail political and “justice” systems, which I know all too well.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2019 at 02:44.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (17th August 2019), Gracy May (15th August 2019), Joseph McAree (16th August 2019), JRS (16th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Reinhard (15th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #8242
    Thanks

Hi:

I have previously mentioned my trip to Santa Cruz Island with Mr. Professor, and found myself thinking of it lately. What a glorious weekend, in March 1988. We flew out by helicopter on Saturday morning, as I recall, and we hovered over migrating gray whales, followed by a pod of dolphins, followed by a whale-watching boat. The helicopter dropped us on the shore of Smuggler’s Cove. I marked it on the map of Santa Cruz, attached. Wikipedia, as usual, got the dates wrong, writing:

“The Santa Cruz Island Hunt Club operated from 1966 until 1985, beginning as a sheep and pig hunting during a rifle season and an archery season.”

I was there in 1988, and it lasted another few years after that. The major drought that was several years old in 1990, when I moved away to Ohio, killed off most of the island’s sheep by 1992, which was about when the hunting club finally closed. On that map of the island, you can see that line drawn across the right end of the island, separating the Gherini Property from the rest of the island. That is where the Santa Cruz Island Hunt Club operated. When you walked the road from the shore to the ranch house (a picture of it is attached), you passed under a sign that said, “Hunt Med.”

That Saturday, I hiked across the hunting ranch, to its highest point. In March, Southern California is at its most beautiful, with rolling hills of emerald green grass. It was like hiking through Ireland, and sheep were all over. If they are wild, they still have their tails, and these did. The grass was cropped low, with all of the sheep. I have attached a spring photo near Smuggler’s Cove, with that couple in the picture, to give an idea of what it looked like when I was there. There were maybe ten of us, with several square miles to ourselves. People came from the world over to hunt sheep and pigs on that hunting ranch. That night, we watched Crocodile Dundee, and Mr. Professor and I slept in the upstairs bunk room. I heard a story of some “hunters” shooting the sheep on the nearby hillside from their bunkbeds, which is not exactly Great White Hunter behavior (or maybe it is ).

On Sunday, it was time to go back to civilization. I have attached a picture from a different part of the island, but the concept is the same as the Google image that I made of Smuggler’s Cove and the “runway” in the field near it. The ranch house was in a valley, and the runway was on top of the hill above it. We flew back to the mainland by airplane. The airplane landed on that runway, coming over the water to land, and we took off the way that it came, getting airborne just as the runway ended, just before the cliffs to the shore. There was not much margin for error. That was the most “exciting” take-off that I’ll ever have.

That was the only time that Mr. Professor and I did something like that, and the stress of the Ventura ordeal soon wrecked his health and led to his early death. But that weekend, during my life’s worst year, as the “fun” was only beginning in March, was one of those brief times of compensation during that nightmare. But when the dust finally settled soon before I moved to Ohio, I was wide awake, and would never see the world the same way again. In ways, I suppose that I should be grateful, as I woke up in a way that I might never have, as I went through the meat grinder.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	santacruz1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	41398   Click image for larger version

Name:	smuggler1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	41399   Click image for larger version

Name:	santacruz2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	41400   Click image for larger version

Name:	smugmarch.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	41401  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th August 2019 at 14:42.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (17th August 2019), Joseph McAree (16th August 2019), JRS (16th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Servant Limestone (17th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #8243
    Thanks

Hi:

Whoops! I see that I did not attach the ranch house photo in the previous post. Here it is.

Best,

Wade

Name:	cruzranch.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	41402  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (17th August 2019), Joseph McAree (16th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Servant Limestone (17th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #8244
    Thanks

Hi:

That trip to Santa Cruz Island is also an example of one of the more common reactions to the idea of free energy. There aren’t any electric lines running from the mainland to the Channel Islands, so any electricity has to be generated on-site. That ranch house had solar panels and batteries. The man who ran the operation was a good friend of Mr. Professor’s, and he would have been one of the first in line for free energy. Over the years, denial and fear are by far the most common reactions to the idea of free energy, but when people get past that, perhaps the most common reaction is to ask when they can get a free energy device so that they can comfortably live out in the middle of nowhere, far from civilization.

People can argue that Seattle is biased in this way, because people can move here for that reason, but I have seen polls of what kind of lifestyle people would like to lead, and by far the most common response was to live in a pastoral environment with urban amenities. In the Fifth Epoch, I think that nearly everybody is going to choose something like that. People won’t live in cities as we know them, and they will become obsolete, just as elites, poverty, warfare, and environmental destruction will become.

I want to reflect on that Santa Cruz trip a little more. It was far from lost on me that I was going to a hunting ranch, and its entire purpose was to bring in “hunters” to slaughter sheep and pigs. They could even shoot them while still in bed. Not too sporting. I first went vegan when I was 20, and have been a vegetarian since 1987, after I escaped corporate regimentation. When I was there, 90% of the island was already owned by conservation groups, and it was understood that the hunting ranch’s days were numbered. I had an environmental awareness since childhood, have never littered in my life, and even then, I thought about the impact of the sheep on that end of the island, versus the rest, where they had largely been removed and killed off, to try to bring the island back to its natural state. The impacts of sheep-grazing are well-known.

But even that idea of “natural” is quite a misnomer. Humans killed off the mammoths of the Channel Islands very quickly after their arrival, as they did everywhere that they showed up. It often amazes me how anthropocentric and egocentric humans are, including scientists. In that Wikipedia article on the extinction of those island mammoths, you can see climate change attributed to the mammoth extinction. What a crock. The elephant family had thrived in the Americas for more than 16 million years, through the numerous climactic oscillations of our current ice age, and they covered the length and breadth of the Americas, living in virtually every biome that the Americas had to offer, to all suddenly go extinct soon after humans arrived, and climate had something to do with it, and that is even the dominant explanation among many scientists. What makes that argument even crazier for the Americas is that they all went extinct after the ice sheets melted off and the world became warmer and wetter, which meant that the arid and lean times of the glacial interval were over, and now they were going to enjoy one of the many brief periods of warmth that punctuated the past million years, and they all go extinct then? That is a crazy explanation. It did not matter what the climate was doing when humans arrived: all of the world’s easy meat was doomed with the arrival of behaviorally modern humans.

My thinking has become far broader and deeper on those issues during the past 30 years of study. So, the first American Indians wiped out the megafauna, and the invading Europeans wiped out most of the Indians, and the invading species from Asia (and elephants originally evolved in Africa) wiped out many native species, just as invading North American species wiped out most South American species, which had evolved in isolation for tens of millions of years, just as Australia and Africa had done. So, what is “natural”?

When I read that introduced bald eagles pushed out golden eagles, which allowed the island foxes to recover, the question of what is “natural” comes up, and I think about it all the time, and increasingly as I hike in my favorite mountains. The so-called wilderness that I hike in is a tiny refuge from a human-ravaged planet, in which remnants of the original populations survive, but I also realize that elephants once roamed the land that I call home, so even my wilderness is far from what it “naturally” was in recent times, and where I live was under nearly a mile of ice 20,000 years ago.

I also find myself thinking about the geology, the changing climate, advancing and retreating ice sheets, and thinking about what is “natural” can become quite an exercise. For me, I think that the entire purpose of humanity’s tenure on Earth is to learn about love and become a truly sentient species, and we have a ways to go. However, initiating the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest event in the human journey and a great achievement in raising our sentience, and human societies will become far more humane than they ever have been. This kind of world becomes feasible in the Fifth Epoch, and predation might even end. So, what is “natural,” and do we even want it?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th August 2019 at 15:07.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (17th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #8245
    Thanks

Hi:

I recently wrote about that most interesting article on the Epstein issue, and the same author wrote about how she has been blacklisted at Wikipedia by pro-Israeli groups. Seems familiar. Wikipedia resembles a CIA asset more and more these days.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (17th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (19th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #8246
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends… Here is an article on Bill Clinton’s “benevolent” bombing of Serbia. I wrote on the issue when it happened, as did Ed. Clinton set a precedent of benevolence that Bush later aped in invading Iraq, as Obama did for bombing Libya, as Trump did for bombing Syria. We are such a humanitarian nation!

Matt Taibbi, who interviewed Noam for his latest book, and who gave one of the best eulogies for Ed, wrote about the media’s latest spasms over Bernie Sanders and his media criticisms, and Caitlin Johnstone wrote about a media confession on its elite bias, in a real-world example of Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model. Jeff Cohen, who gave another great eulogy for Ed, wrote an article on the same Sanders/media subject, as did Johnstone. For those with eyes to see, the media is getting laid pretty bare lately.

Here is an article on the secret meeting to cook the data on the vaccination/autism link, and one on the link of rising childhood cancers and vaccination, and the relationship of vaccination with mitochondrial disorders and cancer, which I will write about in my big essay update, as I recently did in my fluoridation essay. Energy production is the name of the game for life.

On vaccinations and drug therapies, the treatment and vaccination for Ebola is getting a lot of press lately. Here is my take on the issue, and on vaccination in general. First, capitalism and medicine make very poor bedfellows. The police state and gangster tactics used on alternative health professionals are legion, an entirely different paradigm of health and medicine awaits, and there have been some victories. The booklet that saved my father’s life was banned in the USA, but its recommendations are considered orthodoxy’s first line of defense today, while the disgraced pioneers are rarely given any credit.

Going back to Béchamp, an entire line of biological inquiry has been marginalized and attacked, but “impossible” microscopes (1, 2) have independently renewed that line, and modern biology and medicine seems to be missing fundamental issues that form the foundation of those disciplines. Until that line of marginalized inquiry comes in from the cold, the entire direction of today’s biology and medicine is going to be dubious.

On the Ebola outbreaks, I doubt that it is a coincidence that they happen in war-torn and impoverished nations, courtesy of the USA, and measles claimed more lives than the Ebola did. Measles was a harmless childhood disease when I was young, and having it likely was a key to developing my immune system. I have had virtually perfect health for my entire life, while my niece and nephew are walking medical marvels, with all sorts of issues, some even life-threatening, and they received endless vaccinations and the like while growing up. So, the war against Ebola seems to be a success, and in some ways, it may be. But if those became Fifth Epoch lands, I strongly doubt that there would be any disease at all, and there are likely other ways to deal with the outbreaks, but the prevailing paradigm is not going to allow it.

Vaccination is a violent insult to the organism receiving it, and in the Fifth Epoch, I don’t expect vaccination to survive. Similar to how the technologies that I am aware of would overturn today’s physics, those suppressed alternative paradigms would upset the applecart of today’s biology and medicine. While scarcity and fear reign, don’t expect a lot to change, however, although there can be small victories.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (18th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (19th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #8247
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is an article (and another) that you won’t find in the mainstream media on current events in Hong Kong and Kashmir, as they are both side-effects of British imperialism.

When I recently wrote about Epstein’s death and the Mossad connection, the connection to the Jewish mob was very interesting, as some of the same players were involved in JFK’s murder, with even the same blackmail tactics rising to the surface. What a line of continuity, going back 60 years or so, and you can guarantee that it is all going to get covered-up once again in the halls of officialdom.

That the author who wrote about Epstein/Israel connection has been blacklisted from Wikipedia is a subject that I know too much about.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (18th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (19th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8248
    Thanks

Hi:

My list of the challenges that people face, if they want to help manifest the human journeys biggest event, at least in the way that I am going about it, was developed over many years and from many thousands of interactions. My approach does not require some kind of mastery of free energy physics. Very few people on Earth today are fit for that. For what I am doing, it is enough to understand that orthodox physics has plenty of room in it for free energy to be a feasible idea. Bohm was no fringe nut, and orthodox physics has enough paradoxes in it to richly support the idea that today’s mainstream science is a very long way from having the universe all figured out. Any scientist who dismisses the idea of free energy as “impossible” or with the “laws of physics” rebuttal is a fool, but the history of science is full of them. Every generation of science has its self-satisfied members who think that they have it all figured out or are close to it. That is the human ego at work.

In my circles, free energy is considered a fact, as members of it have either invented free energy technologies or had hell to pay for even trying (1, 2, 3), and some had it demonstrated to them (1, 2). Free energy is no big news amongst us. None of us anticipated it or wanted to have lives that resembled some kind of spy thriller. It just came with the territory of what we did, and initially shocked us, for those of us who survived the experience (many didn’t). Only Indiana Jones types can survive on that path for long.

Those humps of caring, socialization, awakening, inertia, imagination, and so on are not easy to get over. Few even try, and for those that do, it is easy to get stuck along the way, in the many pitfalls that await the aspirant. There is nothing easy about any of this, which is why I know that I seek needles in haystacks. It is just the nature of the beast, and I am here to help.

My upcoming essay update, to likely be followed by a book, is intended to make the ideas easier to understand, at least initially, but there is not going to be any substitute for doing the work. Helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey requires no less, but what an opportunity for our souls.

Best,

Wade

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (19th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (19th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #8249
    Thanks

Hi:

I often encounter the terms unity and disunity, particularly in the political arena. The only kind of unity worth pursuing is the unity of humanity, and then the unity of all life on Earth. Anything less than that is not very inspiring, and all of the unity talk that I have ever seen is about unity in one’s social group, “movement,” nation, etc., and almost always in the context of contesting with other groups. As such, that kind of unity is based on scarcity, fear, and survival, and is about herd management, not sentience and enlightenment.

Humanity won’t reach unity with immensely rich and abysmally poor people, and as Bucky said, shared austerity never has and never will work. Only economic abundance can bring about that inspiring unity, and that can only happen with energy abundance. That should be pretty easy to understand, and is essentially the essence of my message (and the little fact that that the technology to bring about that energy abundance already exists on Earth ). Unity on the goal of bringing that technology to the public is the kind that Brian wrote about.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th August 2019 at 01:39.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (19th August 2019), JRS (21st August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Krist (19th August 2019), Melinda (19th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #8250
    Thanks

Hi:

I am now working on the essay update. This is going to be quite a chore that I will take the next year or so to complete. Because of the links within the essay, I cannot easily present them, so these draft sections won’t have links in them when I post to forums. Sorry about that. They will be richly linked in the final essay. As I go along, sections that I draft will go through a few iterations before the final version is ready, and I’ll try to keep the redundancy to a minimum as I post up draft sections. I wrote the below this morning.

Best,

Wade

This essay presents many ideas that are important for understanding its themes, and key ones follow.

1. The forces. Mainstream physics currently recognizes four forces in our universe:
    a. The strong and weak forces, which govern the primary dynamics within atoms;
    b. Electromagnetic, which arises from the interaction of electrically charged particles;
    c. Gravity, which arises from the interaction of masses.
    The strong and weak forces hold atoms together, tapping the strong force is the key to nuclear weapons, and the weak force governs the decay of unstable (“radioactive”) atoms into smaller atoms. Electromagnetic force is a property of electric charges (today’s convention is that electrons have negative charges and protons have positive charges), and magnetism arises from the “spin” of electrons. The forces create what are called “fields,” such as Earth’s gravitational field. In theory, Earth’s gravitational field interacts with distant galaxies, but that effect is currently unmeasurable by today’s scientific instruments. Einstein’s theory of general relativity presented the idea that gravity was really a distortion of the space-time continuum by matter. Einstein once said, as a kind of a joke, that if you removed the mass from our universe, space and time would go with them.

2. Energy. As Richard Feynman said, we do not really know what energy is. There are two basic kinds of energy that physicists have defined: potential and kinetic. Potential energy is energy bound up in forces in equilibrium, and once that equilibrium is upset, that potential energy becomes kinetic energy, which is the energy of motion.

Most of the energy described in this essay is kinetic, and even so-called potential energy can be thought of as kinetic at times. What is called chemical energy is stored in orbiting electrons, and when that energy is stored in a chemical bond, the electrons orbit farther from the nucleus, similar to the potential energy of picking up a rock before you drop it. Einstein’s E = MC2 presented the idea that all mass is merely a form of energy, and the last years of Einstein’s life were spent in pursuit of the Unified Field, which would unite the four known forces into one framework.

One of this essay’s primary upshots is that technologies are extant on Earth not only seem to tap currently unrecognized energy sources, or sources that are not considered exploitable (but that is far from a unanimous opinion among physicists), but that those technologies also hint at a Unified Field, which is the Holy Grail of today’s mainstream physics. That energy is variously called “new energy” and “free energy.” Free energy (“FE”) is the term that I grew up with, and the one that I will generally use in this essay. In clandestine enclaves on Earth today, global elites have developed technologies that not only produce FE, but that technology can also power what is called “electrogravity” technology, in which objects can begin to float in the air when the technology is operated. Electrogravity research was publicly pursued by American technology firms in the 1950s before it all went “black,” in what was likely an impressive act of covering up the entire field, to hide such research and its results from public awareness.

A close colleague had those technologies demonstrated to him long ago, and others have described those technologies. Those technologies are very real and older than I am, but are currently sequestered from humanity for reasons of Earthly power. In my circles, the reality of FE technology is simply a remarkable fact, as several of us have developed working prototypes of such technologies, had hell to pay for trying, including shortened lives, and some “lucky” few of us have had the 35th generation or so of such technologies demonstrated to us in underground settings. It is no “conspiracy theory” among us, but just an acknowledgement of what we have all experienced, at one level or another. What we invented in garages and workshops was developed to a commercial level long ago.

I am going to put aside those ideas until I revisit them late in this essay. The next several hundred pages are devoted to discussing the role of energy in our universe, the journey of life on Earth, and the human journey. That discussion is designed to help the reader develop a comprehensive perspective of these issues, as I have found that without a comprehensive perspective, people are easily led astray when navigating these issues. This essay is to help people stay grounded and help them focus on what is important and help prevent them from becoming too distracted by the three-ring circus that surrounds this milieu, which is full of charlatans, provocateurs and other assailants (1, 2, 3), “skeptics,” the greedy, the easily fooled, megalomaniacs, and the like. The entire free energy field is in a state of arrested development, with its focus on free energy inventors and theorists. The inventors virtually all seek riches and fame, as do most of the theorists. The lure of free energy is often irresistible to those in the milieu or those close to it, and delusions of grandeur beckon.

This is the most important topic on Earth today, and it is easy to get lost in it.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st August 2019 at 19:59.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (20th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019), Servant Limestone (24th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #8251
    Thanks

Hi:

This morning, I drafted a new chapter of my big essay. I will have a few new short ones at the beginning. I will be making a substantial effort in making this version easier to use and understand.

Best,

Wade

Style, Sources, Terminology, and Influences

This essay is not written for scientific specialists or professional historians, economists, and other academics. It was written for the lay audience. I am an accountant and information systems specialist by profession, and have no scientific or academic credentials that would be recognized by any institutions devoted to the subjects that I write about in this essay and on my site in general. The science in this essay is popularized, as is the history, which means that I tend to avoid specialist terminology and use plain English when I can. Some examples are: instead of “benthic,” I will use “seafloor”; instead of “Platyrrhini,” I will use “New World monkeys.”

I also provide sources for readers to learn more, and I also tend to avoid specialist literature when I can. I use popularized science as much as I can, and this essay’s endnotes are to the same sources that I used for much of my reading experience. My scientific writing ideal is along the lines of Peter Ward’s and Nick Lane’s works, which are often cited in this essay. When I cite scientific papers, I generally try to cite publications designed for the general science readership, such as Science and Nature, which my late colleague Brian O’Leary regularly wrote for during his scientific establishment days. When the subject becomes anthropology, the works of Brian Fagan, Richard Wrangham, and Frans de Waal are sources that I use and whose styles I like. The historian Ian Morris has written important, multidisciplinary work, which I cite in this essay, but what I call his “white male bias” regularly mars his work, and it can be seen in Wrangham’s and de Waal’s work, too, when they stray from science and write on contemporary political-economic issues. This limitation just comes with the scholarly territory, and I have to exercise a great deal of skepticism and discernment when digesting such works, which all serious readers need to exercise, including when reading my work. I am a white male, too.

Examples of works that I cite reluctantly are Jennifer Clack’s Gaining Ground and the essay, “Reconstructing the Last Common Ancestor of Chimpanzees and Humans,” which are full of specialist terminology. Clack’s magnum opus has been described as popularized science, but it isn’t. While Augusti and Anton’s Mammoths, Sabertooths, and Hominids is a fine book on mammalian evolution in Europe, it is a specialist text, and I instead use works such as Prothero’s After the Dinosaurs when writing about The Age of Mammals. Some textbooks were written with a broader audience in mind, such as Cowen’s History of Life, and I use that wonderful book liberally in this essay. I read Scientific American each month, to help stay abreast of recent scientific findings, although I am also wary of its editorial biases, some of which make me shudder. I generally use it as a doorway to dig deeper into the recent scientific literature.

When I write about the past 5,000 years on Earth, after writing was invented, the subjects often enter the realm of historians, economists, and other academic specialties, and I once again try to cite sources that were written for non-specialists. The plain, honest, humorous, yet scientific writing of Edward S. Herman was so inspiring to me over the years that I became his first biographer, which has been one of my life’s greatest pleasures and honors. Similarly, Howard Zinn’s work was a great inspiration for my historical writings, and although written for the lay audience, Zinn’s work was of the highest professional rigor, and his and Herman’s work emerged virtually unscathed from many critiques that have been leveled at their works over the years.

I would be remiss if I did not mention my first "radical” influence, Noam Chomsky, and his faith in human decency and common sense is reflected in his political work, and can even be detected in his linguistics work. In his political work, Chomsky simply presents the facts in rather mundane fashion and lets his listeners and readers figure it out for themselves. That orientation has informed my work, too. This essay in particular, and my site in general, is designed for the lay audience. I know that a sizable fraction of humanity can figure this out for themselves, if they only try. My effort will not succeed unless the people that I seek do the work and reach the level of understanding that my effort requires. When I encountered Chomsky’s work, I had already been radicalized and was an eager student, but it still took me about two years to understand what he was saying. One of my best students dutifully digested the first edition of this essay, published in 2014, and it also took about two years before this essay’s material began making sense to him, at the comprehensive level that my work aspires to impart. This essay was a lifetime in the making, nobody will be able to digest it in one sitting, few will reach the necessary understandings in less than a year, and it could take many more. It is just the nature of the material, and I am trying to make it as easy to assimilate as I can without watering it down. There will never be any substitute for doing the work.

My work covers a vast range of topics, but I believe that genius-level “intelligence” is not required to understand the gist and thrust of my work, which is helping manifest the biggest event in the human journey and understanding why the arrival of abundant and harmless energy could have the impact on humanity and Earth’s ecosystems that I argue for. The basics are not that hard to understand, on an intellectual level. What can make my work difficult to digest, particularly for Americans, is that I challenge the innumerable conceits that underlie the popular and increasingly global culture.

This essay links to Wikipedia many times, but I have a very strong caveat for my readers about using Wikipedia. I regard Wikipedia as more of an index of the Internet than a useful information source, particularly for subjects of current political-economic relevance, as it has been compromised and corrupted to serve various political and economic interests, including intelligence agencies such as the CIA. As usual, the rich and powerful prevail, but one of the greatest and most painful surprises and lessons of my journey was seeing how average people do most of the elites’ dirty work, gratis. It was stunningly evident during my days as an alternative energy activist and entrepreneur, and was obvious during my adventures at Wikipedia.

My style of notes has changed over the years. I never had “ibid” or “op. cit.” in my notes, and in these days of the Internet and online booksellers, I have designed my notes so that anybody can find the works that I refer to by simply pasting my notes into a search engine. Every time that I did that with my notes to this essay in Google’s search engine, the referenced work came up on the first page and usually as the first result. So, although my notes are not in formal academic style, they serve my purpose in allowing readers to easily find the referenced works, which surely satisfies the authors. Nearly every author that I ever contacted and heard back from was pleased to have his/her work cited in mine, and none complained.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st August 2019 at 19:34.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (22nd August 2019), Ken (22nd August 2019), Keyholder (22nd August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (22nd August 2019), Reinhard (26th August 2019), Servant Limestone (24th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #8252
    Thanks

Hi:

Yesterday, I took the day off from work and wrote and hiked. I got out the old bowling ball, to worry my body into shape for taking my niece and nephew out backing in a few weeks. It gets harder every year. Sleeping on the ground is the hard part, not slogging up the trails so much.

Although the weatherman predicted only a 25% chance of rain on Wednesday as late as Tuesday, Wednesday began rainy and ended rainy (weathermen are pariahs in Seattle ). So, I went to my favorite local trail to haul that bowling ball up the mountain, and hiked through the homeless camp.

In early July, when I last hiked there, I saw the “owner” of the tent with the Christmas lights. She was a matronly woman around her late 60s, and her tent had a rain gauge and thermometer, she had one of those little fifi dogs that she cared for, and even a little potted garden. She was trying to make it a home. When I passed through the camp yesterday, her tent was gone. My first reaction was sadness that she was gone, but my second reaction was hoping that she left the ranks of the homeless and got a roof over her head, with indoor plumbing.

When I hike through that camp, many thoughts come up, and one of the most prominent is the scandal of having any homeless in the USA, history’s richest and most powerful nation. That tent city is a 20-minute drive from the homes of the current and former richest men on Earth, who are ranked number one and two today. What the hell is wrong with that picture? For the record, that tent city is the Taj Mahal compared to most Seattle area homeless camps, with administrative tents, outhouses, and there has even been a mobile bathroom there before, with a shower. Some camps have Wi-Fi, and they often get free food from local businesses and charities. But poor Cuba has no homeless, and their measures of human development (life expectancy, literacy, etc.) are at industrialized nation levels.

And I know that the technology to usher in the Fifth Epoch is older than I am, but it remains hidden from humanity for reasons of Earthly power. It is surreal.

So, I hiked through the homeless camp and onto my favorite local trail. The first part is relatively steep, before it crosses an electric line corridor and enters the forest proper. I stupidly left all of my several rain hats at home, as I failed to transfer any to my bowling ball pack, and it soon began to rain. I had a rain jacket with a hood, and thought about turning back, but knew that I needed bowling ball miles, so I soldiered on through the mist that soon became a downpour. I did not see another person on that hike, and was likely the only person on that end of the mountain that afternoon.

As I began wondering what the heck I was doing out in those conditions, I reached part of the trail in that first photo, and it was like that moment when Jake Sully finally looked around him in that glowing forest. It was a magical moment, which can often happen on days like that, and I recalled that up ahead were squirrel cone piles, berries, mushroom patches, and I earlier caught two slugs being friendly (locals, not the black invasives, which I rarely see in the forests), and I was happy as a clam for the rest of the hike, as it poured rain on me. The Indian pipe that I photographed six weeks earlier, as it was coming up, was gone, with its blackened remains. I had a few red huckleberries, and I’ll never take any aspect of hiking in the forest for granted. I realized several years ago that I have had my fair share in this lifetime, and that anything else was gravy, and each step is joyous.

Yesterday, everybody was in their tents as I hiked past in the downpour on my way out, and I noticed a little library in one of the admin tents, and walked over to see what they were reading. Not highbrow stuff, but they had about 30 books there, and as I got closer, I noticed that there was a woman (around 70) in the growing darkness in that tent, reading, and she looked at me with some curiosity, and I explained that was just seeing what they had to read. I doubt that they would want much that is in my library.

Back to work,

Wade

Name:	tiger 8-19.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	41441   Click image for larger version

Name:	tigerslugs 8-19.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	234.4 KB
ID:	41442   Click image for larger version

Name:	tigerpipe 8-19.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	41443   Click image for larger version

Name:	tigerberries 8-19.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	41444  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd August 2019 at 12:37.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (22nd August 2019), JRS (23rd August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Melinda (22nd August 2019), Reinhard (26th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #8253
    Thanks

Hi:

I comment on current events when they are particularly notable and relevant to my work. But what I describe are mainly the dysfunctional symptoms of living in a world of scarcity and fear. In the Fifth Epoch, all such behaviors, hallowed social institutions, and like will go the way of the dinosaurs, and nobody will miss them. Sexual reproduction is about a billion years old, and is thought to have arisen due to evolutionary pressures, as meiosis allows for much quicker genetic changes, so that evolutionary adaptation was sped up. Some of the older animalian evolutionary lines, such as fish, or microscopic eukaryotes, have very flexible reproduction and genders, and can even go back and forth between male and female in a lifetime. Those friendly slugs that I saw on Wednesday are actually both male and female, but all mammals are of one gender for life. It is a simple biological reality.

Only a few species, notably bonobos and humans, and maybe dolphins, use sex for recreation as well as procreation. All African apes, including humans, are dimorphic, which is thought to arise from male competition for mating privileges. Humans seem to be uniquely “intelligent,” so the whole sex game has taken on new levels of creativity, as well as dysfunction. It is reaching insane levels in the USA these days, which has impacted my life. I’ll be writing about it more in coming days. It is also relevant to the subject matter that I am first updating my big essay for: the human journey since the split with chimps.

Best,

Wade

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (24th August 2019), Krishna (24th August 2019), Reinhard (26th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #8254
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Reading Warriors and Worriers: The Survival of the Sexes by Joyce F Benenson, Henry Markovits (With)

I am only partly though it, the quality is not the same as Wrangham, and it has western bias... Still a very interesting book. Wade you should read this and that tome Evolution of Human Childhood

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #8255
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I am a white male, too.

One of my best students dutifully digested the first edition of this essay, published in 2014, and it also took about two years before this essay’s material began making sense to him, at the comprehensive level that my work aspires to impart.
    It is time to discuss what I see as your biases... that needs some time.. will write more.

If you are referring to me (ahh that ego... it merely took me five years from 2014. I consider my education complete. Just as I graduated from Sen/Dreze school, I have graduated from Uncle Wade's school.

Unfortunately the education was far longer starting in 2002, and included 2 years of side research on evolution that was not in the syllabus. Not trying to scare away your choir, but they have a really long road....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #8256
    Thanks

Hi:

Every time that I get ready to write, Krishna recommends another book! On evolution, well, the essay as stands today has a bit in it. The update will have plenty more. Well, my learning never ends, but it is all about one thing: helping manifest the human journey’s biggest event. Everything else is noise.

Yes, Krishna, I have publicly called you one of my best students before. Most of my student/allies lurk in the shadows, so you are a public proxy for them, in ways. It is up to you to decide if you are done or not, but there is going to be a long learning curve for anybody. The curve was long for me, at over 60 years and counting. Helping the biggest event in the human journey manifest requires nothing less. I saw what happened to the quick-and-easy ways. This one demands patience, which works for me.

I have been reading The Evolution of Childhood, but I am also planning to write a little on the evolution of old age. Menopause is rare in the wild, probably because few animals live long enough to experience it. From an evolutionary perspective, it is unusual, and one idea is that the aged help the young.

I’ll wait to hear about my white male bias.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th August 2019 at 12:29.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th August 2019), Krishna (25th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #8257
    Thanks

Hi:

Ah, the things that I see my work used for. Studies on fluoride and lowered IQs are not new. My fluoride essay is one of my first, at more than 20 years old today (my Columbus essay is the other early one), and while I keep updating it, it is one of those essays that has aged well, and, like my writings on diet and artery disease, the evidence keeps piling up on fluoride. How an industrial waste got rebranded as compulsory “medicine” kind of sums up the state of Western medicine. It is fitting that as the propaganda bandwagon began rolling for fluoridation, the face of Western medicine was hawking an asbestos cigarette filter. You couldn’t make this up if you tried. I have recently had the tobacco promotion by the AMA dismissed as some bizarre chapter of medicine, long gone in our enlightened age, but there is still fluoride in my tap water. In the Fifth Epoch, medicine will bear little or no resemblance to today’s capitalist version of it.

Best,

Wade

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th August 2019), Joseph McAree (24th August 2019), Krishna (25th August 2019), Reinhard (26th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #8258
    Thanks

Hi:

I just dropped a note on human evolutionary development. Human childhood and old age have roots in our evolutionary journey. For animals to live past their reproductive age is unusual, and scientists wonder what the evolutionary point was.

I won’t be a father in this lifetime, and from a biological perspective, what a waste. I am a useless eater. I don’t feel that useless ( ), but I understand the biological sentiment.

Homosexuality is another “deviant” lifestyle, as it does not lead to reproduction. Other animals have it, but it has a unique expression in humanity, as so many other animal traits do, although, like the others, humans are different in degree, not in kind so much, although we humans tend to have a conceit that we are so different in kind.

I accept that humans are an ensouled species (as cetaceans likely are), and souls don’t have genders. Human sexuality and sexual orientation is just a physical plane attribute, and my understanding is that some roles are more suited to one gender than another, such as being male is easier for a warrior, and being female is easier for a server. So, warrior souls get to spend their early lifetimes playing the “might makes right” game, and rack up huge amounts of negative karma that they spend their later lives paying back. In their later lives, they will try to balance the sex journey by being female. This can lead to those females’ being attracted to females, as they spent so many lifetimes being attracted to them.

Many women’s libbers were Mature and Old Warriors, and going lesbian was kind of a political statement for many of them, but it also played into the proclivities of their soul role and soul age. Early in my lifetime, women usually became prominent in business and politics by acting like men, which was really jarring to most observers. Only recently have women been coming to prominence with their femininity intact, and our world needs it.

So, longstanding gender roles are being challenged and transformed these days, and plenty of people are confused, which brings me to the subject of this series of posts. Human adornment is a human universal, but I expect it to largely vanish in the Fifth Epoch. In the Fifth Epoch, people are not going to be pierced, tattooed, dye their hair, and play other fashion games, as all of those artifices simply won’t make sense any longer, as people won’t seek status, especially based on their physical appearance. Those behaviors and ideals will go the way of the dinosaur, and nobody is going to miss them. One of my favorite Gene Roddenberry quotes was when somebody remarked that surely human baldness such as Picard’s would be cured by the 24th century, and Roddenberry said that by the 24th century, nobody would care.

The ideal of living a human lifetime is to accept the biological package that we came in with and honor it. A great deal of human karma is self-karma, such as reaping the “rewards” of how we treat our bodies. When humans abuse their bodies, the karma is often immediate, such as smoking, drinking, other drug abuse, gluttony, and sloth leading to shortened lives. I confess to not “getting” tattoos, and both of my brothers are heavily tattooed. It was an indelible mark of the lower classes when I was young, but today, it is the rare NBA multimillionaire who is not tattooed to his eyebrows. It is puzzling to me, and maybe that just reflects my socialization, but I think that all such behaviors will end in the Fifth Epoch. I’ll leave with what I came in with, and the only jewelry that I have ever worn and will ever wear is my wedding ring, as a nod to human customs, and I have the same hairstyle that I left home with, the standard barber haircut, and my hair is mostly gray today, and if I grew my beard, it would be mostly white. I can’t imagine ever dying it.

There have been many trends and movements in the Fourth Epoch, including labor movements, peace movements, various other social movements, and many behaviors that were really unimaginable in the Third Epoch are common today, which is normal. People seem to be more accepting of human differences in industrialized nations, but that is relative. I have watched racism and bigotry come under siege in my lifetime, and it came none too soon, but we have so very far to go.

Along with the various social movements has been a strain of science and scholarship that wars against the idea that humans have any innate differences, that pre-civilized people were peaceful nature-lovers, and anybody can be anything, biology and evolution be damned. I have plenty of problems with Pinker’s work, but his The Blank Slate addresses worthy subjects. Men and women have different evolutionary journeys, as do dogs and all animals, and to pretend that the differences between men and women are purely the result of socialization and conditioning is delusional, if well-intended in ways.

Today, we have the phenomenon of transsexuality, which was simply not possible before the age of Western medicine, and it has gone into overdrive in places such as Seattle and San Francisco. People are getting hormone treatments and surgeries to ape being the opposite gender to what they were born as, and the dominant thinking is becoming that gender is simply a social construct, and somebody like me is called “cisgender” in these strange, postmodern times. I consider it another misguided fad that will vanish in the Fifth Epoch if not sooner. Men are macho for a reason; women bond with their children for a reason, and it is not just our socialization. Women have consequences to sex that men can barely fathom, and it is part of the dance that humans have always engaged in. But, in the Fifth Epoch, I expect that all to change, and the nuclear family will likely be seen as a quaint social institution that will largely lose its meaning, only a few “traditionalists” will practice it, and as long as the children can grow up happy and healthy in that situation (and few do today), nobody will mind.

In the Fifth Epoch, human sexuality is going to transform, perhaps radically, but nobody is going to be mutilating their bodies to try to ape the other gender. Today’s transsexual surgeries and the like will be seen as the part of the Fourth Epoch’s dysfunction and confusion.

Just in my lifetime, I have witnessed homosexuality go from deep-in-the-closet to normal and in-the-open. When Ellen DeGeneres came out as lesbian on TV in 1997, it was a big deal and her wildly popular show was soon killed by the executives. Today on TV, being homosexual does not even draw any comment. It is just another way to be.

Beginning in 2003, I worked for a software company for ten years in Bellevue, close to Bill Gates. Microsoft has long been the leader on sexual equality and had policies that catered to homosexuals, such as putting an employee’s homosexual partner on the company’s medical plan. I am no big fan of Microsoft’s predatory corporate practices, and have been their customer/victim for 35 years, but they get points for leading the way on homosexual policies and gender practices. I live across the street from Microsoft’s headquarters, and my neighborhood is a little world’s fair, with nerds from the world over living here (partly because they are cheap, but partly because they are smart).

When I worked at my Bellevue software company, just outside my office was a bathroom. It was a one-toilet bathroom that was down the hall from the men’s and women’s bathrooms, and it was an odd but convenient bathroom. A few years later, I heard from a lesbian payables clerk that that bathroom was built to accommodate two transsexual employees who left the firm before I began working there. It seemed like a sensible solution. I have never knowingly met a transsexual, but it would not be a big deal, not in this day and age, especially in the Seattle area, which is second behind San Francisco in the USA in catering to different sexual orientations.

I recently wrote on the scandal of homelessness in the USA, and I have written about how Seattle’s oligarchy wiped out a man who proposed a homeless solution, but he fought back and helped derail the campaign for governor by the Attorney General, who was a political gangster. The homeless situation in the USA is evil, with no excuse but human greed and indifference, not far removed from that nightmarish Roads world. That is a problem worthy of being addressed, and sexual orientation pales next to it (or American foreign policy, or how about free energy? ). Similar to Trump’s alleged epithet of sh*thole countries, Seattle and San Francisco, with two of the most affluent populations on Earth, are turning into sh*thole cities, literally.

So, a few months ago, I took my wife to her favorite restaurant in Seattle to eat with a few of her relatives. Before the meal, I went to use the bathroom, to find that there were no longer any men’s or women’s bathrooms. They had been made unisex, with multiple stalls in each. I literally used the urinal as a woman used the toilet next to me, with her feet visible, and I was plainly visible to anybody walking into the bathroom. I had not seen anything like it since Kindergarten, and even in Kindergarten, it was not that bad. I returned to the table to tell everybody what I just encountered, and they were shocked. It was surreal, and all that I could think of was that Seattle had just gone too “hip” to bother with separate facilities for men and women. I won’t be eating at that restaurant again.

My niece got a job at a brewery/restaurant in Seattle, and I was the designated driver to take my wife to visit her niece on the job and have a drink and bite to eat. After eating, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and again walked into a unisex bathroom, with urinals on one wall and stalls on the other, as men and women do their business in adjacent stalls. I began wondering what the hell happened to Seattle. Then I got home and surfed a little, and saw that Seattle passed a law to require it, so that transgender people would not feel stigmatized. How bizarre! Whatever happened to just having a third bathroom for such people, who are rare even in Seattle? Instead, force 99+% of the population into something far outside of their experience to go over-the-top in catering to people who make up a far smaller proportion of the population than the homeless do, and who I strongly doubt are very stigmatized in Seattle.

While Seattle and San Francisco wallow in the feces of the homeless, Seattle mandated unisex bathrooms where little girls get to see me use the urinal and men get to see women use the toilets. I imagine that there are many “courtesy flushes.” Talk about crazy priorities. I see it as just one more symptom of our insane times. The Fifth Epoch can arrive none too soon.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th August 2019 at 20:17.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th August 2019), Chris Gilbert (25th August 2019), Franny (24th August 2019), Joseph McAree (24th August 2019), JRS (27th August 2019), Krishna (25th August 2019), Melinda (27th August 2019), Philippe (24th August 2019), Reinhard (26th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #8259
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Clearly its my blindness, reading Warriors and Worriers has been shocking. Men get a dominant position by co-operating and women because of their subordinate position and wired to compete with unrelated women while being polite. My head spins while I digest the book.

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I have been reading The Evolution of Childhood, but I am also planning to write a little on the evolution of old age. Menopause is rare in the wild, probably because few animals live long enough to experience it. From an evolutionary perspective, it is unusual, and one idea is that the aged help the young.
    Kristen Hawkes has one of the best explanations for old age in humans.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Kristen+Hawkes
    Last edited by Krishna; 25th August 2019 at 06:56.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #8260
    Thanks

Hi Krishna:

I watched it, which is rare for me, and, of course, I read my favorite source, and this gives me an opportunity to generalize a little, which I already did in my big essay, but the revision will be a little more explicit and go deeper in some areas.

Going back to the beginnings of life on Earth, all evolutionary hypotheses are primarily energy-based ones, including the grandmother hypothesis. It is all about energy and reproduction. When the story life on Earth finally reaches the human chapters, it is still the same game, but humans also reached the apotheosis on Earth of intelligence and manipulative ability. However, those were also used almost exclusively in the service of energy acquisition and reproduction. All hypotheses are primarily economic in nature, and the bedrock of that always has been and always will be energy acquisition.

Because we are a sexually reproducing species, as virtually all complex life is, particularly large organisms, the sexes have their own evolutionary journeys. Virtually all simian societies are intensely social, the sexual differences can be pronounced, and dimorphism is one of the most obvious. In each Epoch of the human journey, the energy-acquisition practices dominated social organization, and as the energy surplus increased, humans steadily climbed Maslow’s hierarchy and societies became more humane.

The First and Second Epochs are prehistoric, as well as the first half of the Third, so studying them is the province of scientists, not historians, and studying extant peoples gives us some hints of what it was like in prehistoric times, although ethnographic studies are going to have their limitations, as there are no pure Second Epoch people left on Earth today. All have been touched by the Third and Fourth Epochs. The closest window that we have to the Second Epoch is likely contact-era New Guinea (the New Guinea Highlands were not “discovered” until the 20th century), and it was grim stuff, with headhunting and cannibalism prevalent. The early Second Epoch had a short-lived Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer, until the easy meat was hunted to extinction, and then it got territorial and violent again.

Even the village/tribal level was pretty nasty, especially if it was patrilocal. The New Guinea Highlands were that way at contact. The Third Epoch started with its own brief golden age, when horticulture was easy, although fighting with the hunter-gatherers was typical, and the hunter-gatherers lost every time. They either adopted Third Epoch practices or went extinct, or, at least, the men did, as Second Epoch women flocked to Third Epoch societies, either “given” in marriage to Third Epoch societies, or they were attracted to them. Stealing women has a long history in the human journey, and even goes back to chimps and gorillas. Fertile females are quite the reproductive asset to males, ensuring reproductive fitness. Passing on their genes seems to be a pretty universal motivation, although animals and early humans likely didn’t think of it quite like that.

In some horticultural and fishing societies, women’s economic status rose high enough to where they became matrilocal, which was likely a first, going back to before gorillas and maybe all the way back to monkeys. Becoming matrilocal broke up the male gangs, and those are the human journey’s most peaceful preindustrial societies. Women just aren’t that into warfare.

So, the grandmother hypothesis is an intriguing one, but it has its problems, in that it would not work in patrilocal societies, but there are hypotheses that hunter-gatherer societies were a bit more flexible in that the nuclear couple could live with the mother’s family/band at times, such as during child-rearing. I have my doubts that that was standard Second Epoch behavior, and my guess is that only certain economic conditions allowed for that.

The primary upshot of my work, however, is that the Fourth Epoch shattered the social relations of the Second and Third Epochs, and we see vestiges of them in the Fourth Epoch, but just vestiges. The Fourth Epoch is only three centuries old, so human societies are still adapting to the Fourth Epoch’s means of production, and the vast majority of humanity still lives in predominantly agrarian societies, although the Fourth Epoch has touched all of them, for better or worse.

The tumult that the Fourth Epoch brought to Third Epoch societies is trivial compared to how human societies will transform in the Fifth Epoch. I don’t expect that cities as we know them, nations, races, elites, and nuclear families will survive for long in the Fifth Epoch. Those constructs made economic sense in earlier Epochs, but in the Fifth Epoch, they will all become obsolete. The global elites know this well, which is why they have been actively preventing the Fifth Epoch from manifesting, and they get help from all levels of our world’s power structure, from the denial and fear of the masses to the turf-protecting activities at the national, state, and local levels. The world’s masses will not be willing or able to even imagine the Fifth Epoch until it arrives, and that is normal, although it took me many years to finally understand that. The social approach is not going to work for this.

In relation to my work, studying the First through Fourth Epochs is only useful in helping understand what the transformative effects of free energy can be, so that the people I seek can keep their eye on the ball and avoid the innumerable distractions that await, and the pitfalls that swallow up people who fail to develop a comprehensive perspective. Whenever I saw people fall off the rails, other than their egocentrism, their lack of a comprehensive perspective is what led them to disappear into the many rabbit holes out there.

Just yesterday, I was told that unless I could explain free energy and its ramifications in less than ten minutes, I was incompetent. That is what I have to continually deal with, as I seek those needles in haystacks.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th August 2019 at 18:53.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (28th August 2019), Joseph McAree (26th August 2019), Krishna (25th August 2019), Reinhard (27th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 415 FirstFirst 1 313 363 403 413 415 LastLast