+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 535 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 115 165 535 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1281
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Just a suggestion for those wanting to help bring about the needed paradigm shift. In my own plodding approach to this I have always attempted to play Johny Appleseed and if possible plant the idea in the minds of those who might listen. Always a difficult task if one is seen not to be walking the talk, however these days that has become a lot easier.

By that I mean you can now leave a splinter in their heads by simply showing them one of Bedini's little kits in action. The small ones don't cost much and to be able to show someone a device in action presents a huge opportunity to set them off down the path of it really is possible. Leastways they won't be so quick in agreeing to the conspiracy theory meme in future conversations with others.

100th monkey here we come !!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th November 2011), sandy (8th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #1282
    Great Britain Avalon Member travellor's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wade
    Energy will not come from with in but with out, from the universe its self. I travelled through space healing planets and we came across a dark energy which we tried to heal, losing two crew members in the process. I believe this is the energy known as the DARK RIFT believed by the mayans and scientists to be were all energy/life springs from. I shall be writing a full thread. Thank you for joining use. One point Science only goes so far but is blinked from the real truth especially physcists!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travellor For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #1283
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi all:

I am working insanely long hours these days. I have worked every day for the past three weeks or so, and am about to leave the house for another fourteen-hour day. I need to write another post that centers my Avalon effort on my intentions again. What I am trying to do I have never seen attempted before, and it is obvious that not many people understand my approach, so I will keep repeating myself, in variations, until I can get that essay written and start a forum to discuss it.

Briefly, inventors are not the answer. Technology is not the answer. Movies are not the answer, or the many ways that people try to interest their families and friends in this subject matter. More than 99% of humanity will wake up to FE when it is delivered to their homes, like Machiavelli observed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

I have played the technology game, the business game, the mass movement game, the “bring your family and friends into it” game, and so on. I have seen slogans and T-shirts – I even have some of that lying around the house. I have seen innumerable inventor aspirants, and I have been to the largest gatherings there have ever been on the FE subject. I have been around all the big names of FE, sometimes working closely with them, and at other times just meeting them after studying their work, or hearing their war stories from them or from people who worked with them. I have been stepped on by Godzilla, and lived to try another day.

I have no interest in those avenues anymore. That almost none of my readers have done those things does not mean that I am trying to get them to. There are other places on the Internet and the world to go to play those games.

I am trying to do something different. I am trying to form a nucleus of heart-centered awareness that an effort can be mounted around. In order for that to happen, I need to gather people who pretty much do not exist on the planet today. The people I am looking for are less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population. Ilie is one of them, and I found some others here at Avalon. It is a good start.

I am not looking for heroes. I am just looking for people who are willing and able to just imagine abundance, who can lay aside their scarcity-based indoctrination long enough so that we can join our minds and spirits in a way that has never been done before. I don’t kid myself that those kinds of people are on every street corner. I know how rare they are.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

In order to initiate and sustain that conversation, I am going to need to raise my game, and I am going to do my best. I am seeking quality, not quantity, for that conversation. If I can get it going in the right way, maybe we will create some harmonic effects. That is my intention, and we will see how it goes. That it looks like that this conversation will likely get going in 2012 is just a “coincidence,” as if there really are any.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th November 2011), Dawn (10th November 2011), eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), kudzy (8th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), Melinda (29th May 2012), modwiz (10th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th November 2011), sandy (8th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #1284
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

And the day you start that conversation, I will come back to contribute.

Thanks Wade, for all you do. With those such as you, humanity still has a chance for building a world on trust and integrity, in peace and in freedom.

Bless you, Wade. You give me hope.

Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Gardener (12th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), sandy (8th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #1285
    Thanks

Thanks for the nugget on the visions thread, Ernie. A little light reading.

Stay tuned, my friend,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (29th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th November 2011), sandy (10th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #1286
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Hi Wade, I am responding to your post above. I have been reading this post from time to time but have not contributed until today. I hold the vision of total abundance here. I have been holding this vision for many years. And I KNOW that FE exists, I have not the slightest doubt. I offer you my conscious support. I see you.
    Quote I am trying to do something different. I am trying to form a nucleus of heart-centered awareness that an effort can be mounted around. In order for that to happen, I need to gather people who pretty much do not exist on the planet today. The people I am looking for are less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population. Ilie is one of them, and I found some others here at Avalon. It is a good start.

I am not looking for heroes. I am just looking for people who are willing and able to just imagine abundance, who can lay aside their scarcity-based indoctrination long enough so that we can join our minds and spirits in a way that has never been done before. I don’t kid myself that those kinds of people are on every street corner. I know how rare they are.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

In order to initiate and sustain that conversation, I am going to need to raise my game, and I am going to do my best. I am seeking quality, not quantity, for that conversation. If I can get it going in the right way, maybe we will create some harmonic effects. That is my intention, and we will see how it goes. That it looks like that this conversation will likely get going in 2012 is just a “coincidence,” as if there really are any.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th November 2011 at 07:16.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (10th November 2011), eaglespirit (10th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (12th November 2011), kudzy (12th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (10th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th November 2011), sandy (10th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #1287
    Thanks

Thanks for the support, Dawn. I appreciate it.

Wade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (23rd June 2016)

15. Link to Post #1288
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

I'm sure many of You that visit Wade's thread have seen this...just prompted to post because the "Thrive" documentary came out today!

http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #1289
    Thanks

Thanks eaglespirit:

I have gotten home past midnight most nights in the past week, and literally pulled an all-nighter last night, which I have not done for many years. I am getting too old for that, but watching Thrive is pretty high on my list of things to do. While I am cautious about movies like Thrive (I have seen so many aspirants fail or fall on their swords over the years that I will always be cautious of efforts like that), Gamble is hitting the right notes with the presentations that I have seen so far. That was a beautiful little clip.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th November 2011 at 09:41.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (13th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #1290
    Ilie Pandia

I've watched Thrive, pretty much the hour it was released.

It was an interesting overview of what is going on, the energy racket, the medical racket, the economy racket and so on. It is a good introductory movie for someone new to all this.

It does approach the issue from more of a "creator" perspective rather that "victim". It did remind me of Wade's work quite a lot and of a document that our friend here Dennis Leahy wrote (The Reset Button)

There is a more to say, but I hope this is enough to get others into having a look!

(Their player had a problem that prevented you to create an account, but that seems to have been solved now. So if that stopped you before, try again.)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th November 2011), eaglespirit (12th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (12th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (12th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (13th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #1291
    Thanks

Thanks for the review, Ilie. As you know, no movie can go deep on this subject matter. It takes a lifetime to gain the proper perspective for this stuff. All that a movie can do in this realm, as powerful as the medium can be, is to spark a desire to explore and learn. The pupil has to do the work, and it may be the hardest work on Earth, which is changing the way we think, or to be more accurate, to unlearn the many lies that we have been taught is the truth, and the many ways of “thinking” that are anything but, and to then pursue the truth. Almost everybody on Earth today is trapped by comforting lies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and such lies only work in a world of scarcity, and is a key part of the FE conundrum. About all that I really could hope for in a movie like Thrive is for it to take the high road of what is possible, without wallowing in victim-hood, and fingering the “bad guys” as the source of our problems. That is how victims think, and it is time to begin thinking and acting like creators. We all own this situation.

I am also cautious because Gamble is a blueblood, and the bluebloods are extremely handicapped in a pursuit of the truth and planetary healing by all that comes with being a blueblood. They have almost never been through the meat grinder, and with subject matter like this, being through the meat grinder can be incredibly valuable for learning how to see through all the BS, and a great deal of it is very subtle, with invisible assumptions and other pitfalls, which are usually egocentric. But sometimes a blueblood takes Buddha’s journey, like John Robbins did.

Having people like Brian, Adam and Greer on Thrive gave me hope that Gamble understood, but it is a very difficult trick to acknowledge the organized suppression and to then place it in its proper perspective, without going all cowboy movie about it. Almost nobody can really do that.

Well, I have a long weekend of work ahead of me, and I have to work on that Brian essay, so I may be fairly quiet until the end of the year, but we will see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th November 2011 at 18:55.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (12th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (12th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (13th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #1292
    Thanks

I watched Thrive today and fully enjoyed it

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

eaglespirit (13th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (12th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (13th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #1293
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Perhaps a bit different for this thread ... but I think worthwhile in noting that "the word" is spreading.

Take a few short minutes to appreciate the message seeping into society.

(distributed by James Gilliland)

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (13th November 2011), transiten (15th November 2011), ulli (13th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #1294
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

I'm only dropping by to show everyone how my signature is evolving.
    The first inspiration came to me suddenly one day, to use the words FREE ENERGY in our signatures, and when I made that suggestion I was amazed how many people have followed my example. I'm seeing it all over Avalon now.
    Then about a week ago, that addition arrived, like a voice said it in my head....the word FREE became a command, it had a new meaning all of a sudden. Free energy was trapped and we are told to free it. Or else....

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (13th November 2011), CdnSirian (13th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (13th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011), Yoda (19th November 2011), zebowho (19th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #1295
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re:  WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade,
    I've just delved deep into your material and all I can say is that you are ON TIME and ON PURPOSE! I will definitely be spreading the message near and far, as well as following the emergence of your work closely...
    Thank you, thank you, thank you,
    KSehra

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ksehra For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011), zebowho (19th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #1296
    Thanks

OK, Thrive plugs from two of my favorite people. I’ll try to see it soon. I just got done with a hundred-hour week, but don’t have to do another one of those this year, I hope.

FE in the popular media, even if it is rap, is interesting. Stuff from James is not off topic, not here.

Hi Ulli:

Free free energy? Cute. FE is certainly the biggest house arrest on Earth.

Hi KSehra:

Thanks for lending your awareness to this issue.

Best,

Wade

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (14th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #1297
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Spoiler WARNING!

My wife and me watched two thirds of Thrive on Friday and finished watching it on Saturday. Had to restart web browser couple of times because of video stream freeze.

The opening theme of universal toroidal pattern of the universe with references to ancient temples and crop circles was fascinating to watch and eyeopening. But the "victim part" was too dark and too long for me. It was really depressing I felt same way after watching "End Game" by Alex Jones. The difference is Thrive gives the viewer some hope and propositions of concrete solutions. And this solutions part was too short IMO. And i was left with the impression of the movie being too quick and too shallow trying to cover many issues in short time. However two hours movie is not so short. And the spiritual part of the problem/solution was not underlined strongly enough. I see this movie as an introduction/advertisement to the accompanying website. Mr Gamble is quite clear about that.

I am digging into the Thrive website now...

Wade i hope your job will give you some time to rest... Have you considered this load of work being coincidental to your FE quest? Maybe the matrix is trying to distract you... I get such "incentives" from time to time... But sometimes i wonder if it is not me who generates subconsciously such events (law of attraction)...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Gardener (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), modwiz (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011), zebowho (19th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #1298
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I definitely understand those "distracting incentives" - they are - distracting!
    Wade, your schedule sounds horrendous. But you know you're not alone now.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #1299
    Thanks

I watched the Thrive movie last night. I was left wanting. For me they tried to cover too many topics in too short a time frame, barely scratching the surface on a whole range of subjects that included UFO's, crop circles, sacred geometry, elite families, fractional reserve banking, big pharma, population control, free energy etc - and all within the space of 2 hours!
    Last edited by David Hughes; 27th August 2018 at 07:44.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (21st August 2012), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #1300
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Hi!

Isn't it funny how of all the fruits the APPLE is the one that most resembles this torsion image, is this the image of the "fruit of knowledge" in the bible that we were not supposed to know? And the serpent an image of spiriling DNA and the symbol of healing right?

Playing with the symbols here just before catching a train. Here comes the Sun!

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Butangeld (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Gardener (15th November 2011), Melinda (30th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 535 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 115 165 535 LastLast