+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 535 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 526 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #501
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade,

Just wanted to say that I have read much of your info here and on your site and find the way you write quite easy to comprehend. That is important for me as intellectual jargon just goes over my head and I loose interest. With that said, I find your life and work absolutely fascinating and intriguing to say the least. I have been trying to figure out exactly what is FE and have investigated many scientific sites, etc. trying to get some greater understanding of how one taps into it, and the mystery all around it.

I truly believe in the reality of what it can do for our beautiful planet and civilization and my heart aches at not knowing how to help or promote the work of people such as yourself. With your need to share there must be someway to wake up the masses to this information. How do we get out of this problem to find the solution?? You have so much to give and share as your writings and life experience so abundantly show and I pray that what you are attempting with this new direction will be the catalyst to get this awesome ball out of the closet and rolling.

I only wish that I had the smarts to be of some help but alas I think my journey here is for compassion. Thank you for all you are doing and being as your knowledge, courage and love are truly valued by me. Keep on trucking and I will keep on rooting for you. If there is a way I can be of support other than an observer, please let me know. Otherwise, I am happy to follow along,and learn from all you so freely share. Your spirit energy shines through and resonates throughout your correspondence
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), penn (1st May 2011), ulli (30th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #502
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Sandy:

Thanks for the kind words. Just lending your awareness to this is plenty, and is step one of what I am planning to do. It is probably going to be in step one for a while, unless some dam breaks and we get some goodies from the black science world, or they somehow allow somebody to bring it forward. Today, there are simply not enough aware people on these subjects, especially aware people with their hearts in the right place.

Again, the vast majority of the population is in levels 0 to 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

If people get past Level 3, they usually end up trying out the other layers. Very few ever get to Level 12, mainly because their hearts are not in the right place. Some think they can go straight to Level 19. I have seen that one happen with FE newbies pretty regularly. The Level 0 to 3 people, which comprise more than 99% of humanity at this time, are only going to wake up to FE when somebody delivers FE devices to their homes, as Machiavelli noted long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

I have patience issues:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

so I have some perspective on the issue, and those who want to stay in Level 1 to 3, or try the other layers below Level 12, or want to leap to Level 19, have patience issues, too, at the minimum. There are no easy answers to the FE conundrum. If enough people woke up, it would be easy, but waking up is the hard part. Prime Time is not ready for my message.

So, I am not looking for heroes, but just people who want to become aware. There is nothing to rush out and do in this field. There are enough heroes risking their lives that could use some help (Dennis, Greer, Brian O), that if people just have to go do something, there are worthy efforts to join, but be prepared for harsh learning experiences. If you begin playing at any kind of active level, you will be risking your life, in many ways. I do not encourage anybody to do that.

My upcoming essay is aimed at people like you, without scientific backgrounds but who are at least curious about how the world works. Energy runs the show on Earth and always has. The physics of FE, in its rudiments, is not too difficult to understand. The energy field that powers atoms even at absolute zero is the zero point field, and it spins, but it goes in all directions. Bearden calls it the “seething” vacuum, and that is an apt description. Think of it like a wind. FE devices that tap the ZPF are like windmills, able to farm some of the energy as it passes by. The ZPF is everywhere. For what I am trying to teach, people really do not need to know much more than that. Farming the ZPF is a lot harder than it looks, and I would not suggest that anybody try to do it in their garage. If they somehow tap it, they will come onto the radar:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler

You can’t sneak past them, and it is futile and dangerous to even try. That is one of the many pitfalls that await the FE newbies, and some 99% will get swallowed up by one or more of them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

Just getting to Level 12 is like walking the razor’s edge. There has never been a sizable group at that level. That is what I am trying to do, but if you followed this thread, you will see many questions about if this FE inventor or that FE inventor has the goods or not, or how we can scale the ramparts. The likely answer is that none of the visible FE players today have it. If they had, they would have been taken out somehow. Picking them off one at a time is easy for the Global Controllers to do.

Again, few of us in the field (and I do not really consider myself in the field anymore – I am trying to find people like you who can just become aware; I am not asking anybody to go tinker in their garages, scale the ramparts, etc.) began our journeys pursuing FE. We usually kind of stumbled into it eventually. The goodies are very real:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

but you and I will not get that show.

My initial approach was technological:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#glimpse

then business-oriented:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#hitting

I eventually came to realize that the problems are not really technological, paradoxically. The primary problem is personal integrity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

Nobody wants to hear it, however, which is actually a key part of the problem that also resides in the integrity issue: few people want to face the truth, but prefer comforting fictions. The system actively abets the situation, by covering up the truth and providing those comforting fictions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

I encounter denial more than any other reaction when relating my life’s experiences:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/happened.htm

so I stay pretty quiet in my daily life.

My upcoming essay is intended to help non-scientists understand the energy issue and the human journey. Nothing in it will really be about FE. Almost nobody understands how “normal” energy makes their world work and shapes their existences. We have to gain that understanding before we can really be very productive playing the FE game. That is part of the conundrum, too.

Since what I am attempting has never been done before, I am far from sure how it will go and am guessing here, but I think that at least a thousand people will need to bring a high-level awareness to the issue, and be able to sing the FE and abundance song in chorus, before we can even think about taking any further steps. At Avalon, the people who have been singing on this thread probably amount to less than ten people. It is not much, but it is a start. I have some other pals who get it, but only a handful really understand.

We will see how it goes.

Thanks for being out there,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2011 at 14:20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (30th April 2011), SHAPE (23rd June 2011)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks

Wade
    I am so very pleased to have found you and have been reading your site with the same great excitement and pangs of anger as I had when I read books such as Politics in Healing (by Dan Haley) or treatment meted out to Sir William Crookes one of the greatest scientists and a man whose integrity remained unshakable throughout. I listened to your audio interview with Bill and, as is usually the case in my life, found myself wondering after all the many months I had spent wading through the Camelot and then Avalon material I had somehow missed you! I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my head when hearing you, (i think it was you) in the interview refer to one of Brian O's friends as being Jon Rappoport. I have learned so much from Rappoport, first finding him during the 911 attacks when all other internet sites I tried to visit to get an update where breaking under the load, there was Jon's nomorefakenews.com. He was all I read for about a year.

There are so many parallels to what has occurred over and over in the medical arena - suppression. And fake diseases. Jon's exhaustive investigation of AIDs supplied the strongest method by which we enslave ourselves, our own inaction regarding being vigilant. I applaud his current efforts teaching people logic and about how to realise the magical power locked inside each of our imaginations.

The path you describe to change the situation of FE is I think the right one. To Jon the most dangerous weapon we have is our imagination, and the controllers know it. There is no tradition of imagination in our schools, no classes designed to engage the most striking difference between us and the rest of life here on the planet.

I am disappointed by the apparent response you got from that Open Source pioneer, but not surprised. He is still on my short-list of potential heroes simply for what he has achieved. Without him the internet would have been a corporate mess well before 2000, but he certainly does suffer from enlightenment, he just wanted to outsmart the creeps that claimed they owned his code, because they paid him. I still believe though that a good Open Source effort could produce results, if only in people's outlook on the FE possibilities. I think that Marco Rodin's coil, if placed inside of a 4-way power adapter, would be a goer. It's not generating energy but it would save a whole heap of energy.

I once spent about a year writing what I hoped would be a great novel, call the Primary Divide. The divide was what kept us in our wretched state and was essentially a belief in death, which is itself a belief in scarcity. This was a response to my reading of Ron Pearson, an engineer with a solution to universal theory. The authorities hate him and here in the UK he is prevented from TV and radio by means of the blasphemy law. You couldn't make it up!

These days I am one of 3 directors of a grass-roots organisation (and I don't mean astroturf) that has implemented an Open Source philosophy to the SME business market. We are the only organisation in our market that is actually growing. We have over 400 members now and have not taken investment from anywhere. I have been on the breadline for a number of years, but I strongly believe in what we are doing. I won't name our site here, though I would dearly love to since we of course want more members. We are a not-for-profit and the org is really run by the members. One by one they get it. I am not trying to be secret, only cautious, and if you or anyone wants to know who I'm talking about then PM me and I'll gladly tell you. The stuff you talk about is serious and I am wary of making association from here to there.

I am going to go back to reading your site now.
    My love to you all. :D
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 4th May 2011 at 08:57.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Jake (30th April 2011), sandy (30th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #504
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade hi

What do you make of this;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Technology-NOW!

cheers

eric

8. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

Hi Eric:

As one poster said, he certainly is not “Mr. X” to the Big Boys. When I see all the secrecy and anonymity games, the red flags go up. There is a spectrum of would-be contenders, from pretenders on one end, to people who keep trying to pour the new wine into the old skins on the other, and when they play the “secret sauce” games with their “proprietary” technology, claim to have many copies hidden around the world, and so on, I pretty much yawn. Who the heck do they think they are hiding from? If they have a clue, they are hiding from the general public and nobody else, and then they have to ask themselves why they are doing it. Anybody with the goodies, especially in the USA, has either had the federal government seize it with “national security” laws, had it stolen through extra-legal means, and so on. From what I have seen, the responses fall pretty much along these lines:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#graphic

I am really not very interested in the inventor/capitalist/scale-the-ramparts routes to FE. Not interested in the secrecy game, the inventor’s rights game, the underground FE network game, and so on. If anybody is ever successful in any of those avenues, it will not be because of their unique virtue, but because they were allowed to. I’ll take The Muppet Movie ending any day,

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

but I highly doubt that it will be through the heroism of Mr. X-style aspirants.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th April 2011 at 22:18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

10. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    My upcoming essay is intended to help non-scientists understand the energy issue and the human journey. Nothing in it will really be about FE. Almost nobody understands how “normal” energy makes their world work and shapes their existences. We have to gain that understanding before we can really be very productive playing the FE game. That is part of the conundrum, too.

Since what I am attempting has never been done before, I am far from sure how it will go and am guessing here, but I think that at least a thousand people will need to bring a high-level awareness to the issue, and be able to sing the FE and abundance song in chorus, before we can even think about taking any further steps. At Avalon, the people who have been singing on this thread probably amount to less than ten people. It is not much, but it is a start. I have some other pals who get it, but only a handful really understand.

We will see how it goes.

Thanks for being out there,

Wade
    Thanks Wade,

I definitely will continue to be apart of this new awareness expansion regarding FE plan and what you believe we need to bring this into a reality here on our Beautiful Mother Earth. I do spend a lot of alone time too as thus far I am on this sojourn virtually on my own except for forums like Avalon, Camelot and Nexus. Well you know the story of denial and that is where all my family and friends are basically. I retired early and after almost 2 years of not being able or wanting to live up to others expectations of what I should be doing or who I should be....blah,blah blah, I packed up lock stock and barrel and followed my heart or should I say soul. It has been tough to say the least, no identity (yikes), no support, no external love (all still ostracizing me) both parents passed in this time, and single trying to learn to live on way less amenities than I could imagine coming from being a big city for the previous 40 years. I think I am just now truly coming out the other end and for the first time in my life loving me for who "I am" . I too sobered up many years ago and thank God as the principles I learned from the 12 step program have seen me through many tough times including this one...............believing in a power greater than myself so to speak was my beginning.

I moved to a very rural small town in NE Sask, Canada almost 2 years ago and have yet to meet anyone in this area who is not basically in survival mode thus not much thought for spiritual evolution other than what seems to be church dogma. Thankful for the internet or maybe I would have to truly wear the label" NUTS "that others have verbally given me at times

Anyway happy to be on the band wagon and will continue to check in and be of service to your worthy cause. I look forward to your new essay. Do you have any idea of the timeline yet as to when you will present it? I was also wondering if you think we are on our third attempt as a civilization, because if so we really need to make this work!

I look forward to gaining more understanding and enlightenment.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st May 2011 at 16:20. Reason: fix quote'ing

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Your is a familiar path, and it seems like you have been doing the work, and yes, you are going to be quite an odd bird where you live, and your family cannot begin to understand why you have left the safety of the herd, and so on. Well met.

On my essay, I think I wrote something not long ago on my essay plans. Too many posts to sift through, even for the author. I was dealt two situations in March, and either one would wreck my year, free-time-wise, and I got both in about the same week. The subject matter is daunting enough for me to tackle, but I am overcoming hurdles almost constantly, with all manner of people vying for my time, usually just to distract me with their agenda. So, I am shooting for getting it done ASAP, but it is looking like it will not be until next year, I am sorry to say. But I am not going to throw out something half-formed to be expedient. I am aiming very high. Most likely, very few people are going to be able to go there with me, but for those who can, I think it will be a rewarding journey, but we will see. It could end up being a miserable failure, and I have plenty of people gunning for me as it is. I am shooting for my best effort, and it is going to take some time to produce it.

Best,

Wade

P.S. On former civilizations, I wrote this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post193963

I probably do not have much more to add than that.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd May 2011 at 12:58.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

14. Link to Post #508
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Hi Wade,

Thank you for your incredible breadth of insight. In my understanding, at this point in your journey you wish to try and aid in the answer to the question, "how do I awaken my fellow human?" I seek this answer as well.

I am trying to understand what would happen if we were to succeed, and if it's even worth it. If you have the time, please read my post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...an-species-win

A million thanks,

-Phoenix

15. Link to Post #509
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Wade and friends,
    Wade, you said above that awakening on this planet can be pretty brutal and I wish to comment on that. This is the central topic of interest, isn't it?

When I read that statement I realized something about myself. I am awakened. And it is brutal. The brutality of awakening is almost unbearable to me. I fervently wish I had never done so. I might still be relatively happy being alive if I weren't. The sad fact is that I do not want to help this society in any way any more because of it. Individuals yes, but not this society. I wait with bated breath either the time to act or the time to die. Although either would be welcome, I wish it was time to act. I have been waiting many years now, as patiently as I can. I have those I love that keep me here because I realize they need me. Otherwise, I would have given up years ago.

I have written many books on this subject but will never publish because I know it will make no difference. It will make no difference because most people at least in the modern world believe, for example, that yoga is the devil's creation. For that matter, most any esoteric or poorly understood body of knowledge, except for what science has condoned, is considered the devil's work. That attitude is unacceptable to me. And so I lay low, say little, and wait. I make sure I contribute as little as possible to society, for they do not deserve it. Make what you will of that last statement, I won't go into details.

Since I cannot forgive the world for its ignorance, nor for the pain and misery they have caused, I cannot lift my spirit out of the trenches. I cannot attain enlightenment because of it. And so I live my life on the sidelines, straddling two worlds but not part of either...

Dear Ernie,

I hurt to read your post and where you say you stand and after saying out loud Ohhhhh......Ernie ;(>>>>>>>>>I had this flash thought and decided to share it. IMhumbleO, I don't believe you for a minute as if that is the case, what the heck are doing checking out and posting on this thread? I'm learning from you and enjoy your energy, so thank you for being here.

16. Link to Post #510
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Wade (& Steven Greer), I just watched the 2001 National Press Club Event

https://youtube.com/user/csetiweb.../5/lkswXVmG4xM

This is the most honest (and public ) account ever from people on the ground, I have seen in regards to ET encounters.

Solid confirmation, thank you.

17. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

Hi Phoenix:

Big subject, obviously.

Being awake or awakening, on a planet where most are asleep, can be interesting. I often find it agonizing, and I also had to eventually realize that most of the asleep like their state very much, thank you, and want to remain asleep. I am not sure that it should be anybody’s job to awaken people who want to stay asleep. I leave them to their slumbers. If somebody delivered something as epochal as free energy to their door, they might begin to wake up, but maybe not.

As far as the Global Controllers go, their power is directly derived from the slumbering masses. They are filling a vacuum created by abdicated sentience and refusal of responsibility. I think that that is part of the game being played here, that the asleep are being screwed by the very people whom they gave their power away to, because they chose to be asleep. Also, anybody who draws breath on this planet is in some way responsible for the state of affairs. That is not to make anybody feel “guilty,” but to help realize that only the responsible can do something to change it. Nobody can solve somebody else’s problems. If we don’t own it, we cannot change it. The Global Controllers and the sleeping masse are us. We are all a reflection of each other, as painful as that can be to admit it to ourselves.

If enough of us woke up, the Global Controllers would probably slink away. Not because they would say to themselves, “Mission accomplished,” (although their souls might say that, as might God), but because their games would no longer work. I am not saying they do not make life for people like me difficult at times, but if enough people really woke up (and only love can do that, really, because waking up has everything to do with an awakened heart), they would not be able to maintain control, which relies on secrecy, deception, and some impressive technological advantages.

I have stated it before: for the size of the herd, the shepherd’s task is surprisingly easy. There really aren’t that many Global Controllers, but very few people stray from the herd in a way that poses problems for the global agenda.

A lot more to say, but I have to go to bed. (Whoops!, I see that I did not post this before I went to bed.)

Thanks for the question.

Hi Sandy:

That seemed to be a very honest and deep post from Ernie, on an immensely important subject. Despair is a very normal state these days. These are hard times to be a human. Heck, it is probably always hard times being a human, but we are in transition times, and fear reigns on many levels, and people are digging in. On one hand, the almost universal denials of solutions like free energy is mind-boggling, but when you live in fear of everything, you cannot tell the darkness from the light – anything different looks like a threat. Many light bearers have been casualties of these times.

Thanks Tahi:

As Greer has stated, 9/11 kind of took the wind out of the sails of that effort; again the fear angle. I think that some have stated that 9/11 was a reaction to that event, as a manufactured fear event was needed to stampede the herd, and fast, away from awakening. While I doubt it was in reaction to that event, 9/11 may very well have been a manufactured event, to keep the American masses dazed, confused, fearful and easily manipulated:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#sept11

Maybe ten years later, some progress can be made on that front. We will see.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 1st May 2011 at 13:58.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #512
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Its important to tell children the truth, then they will be ahead of the game and not get caught up with the BS. In my family we all started learning the truth from birth or so soon thereafter as we could walk and talk because of my parents. I think my mother knew more than my dad; but my dad was receptive and had experience with politics in Ireland. All children in the family learn gradually but starting from when they can talk. Its easy to teach children because they can see truth much more easily at a young age. The information is simple and, of course, they don't need to know all the details. It important to tell children because society and the school system will confuse them and then they will have issues as adults. Children naturally gravitate toward truth.
    Last edited by 161803398; 1st May 2011 at 18:31.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

21. Link to Post #513
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Nobody can solve somebody else’s problems. If we don’t own it, we cannot change it. The Global Controllers and the sleeping masse are us. We are all a reflection of each other, as painful as that can be to admit it to ourselves.

If enough of us woke up, the Global Controllers would probably slink away. Not because they would say to themselves, “Mission accomplished,” (although their souls might say that, as might God), but because their games would no longer work.
    Hello Wade,

This was probably one of the most important and toughest ideas that I got from your website. It's so easy to slip away in the victim mentality, and to accept that the CG are doing something to us, and there is nothing we can do about it.

It is now clear to me that "they are filling a vacuum created by abdicated sentience and refusal of responsibility". It's hard to hear this, yes! But it puts the power back where it belongs once you understand it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

edina (17th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #514
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Thanks Sandy,

But this is not about me. I was illustrating how we are manipulated by circumstances that seem random when taken into account individually but is in fact a method employed by the establishment to divide and conquer. When we see our efforts as futile we cocoon, hopefully to recharge and regroup. Often, however, we retreat into our little worlds and focus on our mundane concerns. The opposite extreme of this would be the covert operations to shush up various forays into FE research. It is a concerted effort, a highly organized plan, a tried and true centuries old method of perpetuating the power of the elite.

On an aside, I saw the movie Knight and Day, with Tom Cruise, last night. It is about this inventor and a keychain flashlight he devised that could power, "a small city .. or a large submarine." There were all sorts of people after either the device or the inventor. It was interesting to watch from a more informed position, thanks in part to the info on this thread. Has anyone else seen the movie?

24. Link to Post #515
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Thanks Sandy,

But this is not about me. I was illustrating how we are manipulated by circumstances that seem random when taken into account individually but is in fact a method employed by the establishment to divide and conquer. When we see our efforts as futile we cocoon, hopefully to recharge and regroup. Often, however, we retreat into our little worlds and focus on our mundane concerns. The opposite extreme of this would be the covert operations to shush up various forays into FE research. It is a concerted effort, a highly organized plan, a tried and true centuries old method of perpetuating the power of the elite.

On an aside, I saw the movie Knight and Day, with Tom Cruise, last night. It is about this inventor and a keychain flashlight he devised that could power, "a small city .. or a large submarine." There were all sorts of people after either the device or the inventor. It was interesting to watch from a more informed position, thanks in part to the info on this thread. Has anyone else seen the movie?
    Dear Ernie,

Thank you for your response and I do agree with all you say. I am presently cocooning myself as I really have just gotten over the rude awakening of it all, struck out totally on my own, (ostracized by children and family) and now don't know what to do or how to affect change other than in my own little world.

I did not mean to come across harsh and I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. To be more clear, I was attempting to say that I think you still care and are loving or you wouldn't be visible here for me to interact with and share. I know that is my need, so maybe I am projecting. I still do care to the core of my tender heart for my family and those still sleeping however at the same time I have had to learn to care for me too and that is what I'm in the process of doing>>>>>>as lonely and as hard as it is I "know" somewhere we will all come together, and hopefully in this timeline.

I have not seen the movie you mentioned but will certainly look into it as it does sound interesting. Thank you for the info.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Melinda (14th May 2012), Phoenix (3rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

Thank you for your feedback and I agree. I call it burnout of which I experienced from a career in the helping field and do understand what you were saying.

My brain has been running around a concept of what you were saying about building a community of 1,000 or so individuals at level 12, and how they might work together with FE. I'm probably way off the mark but here was what I was imagining:

If these individuals could all focus at the same time, tapping into FE together as one, with heart intention to affect change, would a vortex or frequency wave be created that would be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient? Would TPTB be able to discern if this tapping of FE was a machine or sentient beings?

Could not stop thinking about it so thought I would just put it out there.
    Last edited by sandy; 2nd May 2011 at 06:47. Reason: grammar

27. Link to Post #517
    Thanks

Hi:

A busy week at the office is coming up, but I have a little time before it begins.

Hi 161803398:

Bucky Fuller said that children are natural geniuses, but we “de-genius” them.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

The malign influences of our societies beat it out of them. The truth is pretty simple, and children can see much of it fairly easily, when adults seem to have lost the ability to. I write about how we “forget” the important things that we are taught when young, as we “grow up.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#forgetting

But the societal controllers have to mess up the heads of the young, and quickly, so the indoctrination (built on lies) almost begins in their cradles:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#paradigms

If you can steer a child away from that (public school, TV, mass media, vaccinations, fluoridation, junk food, etc.), and feed them some truth, then you are doing well….

Hi Ilie:

Thanks, yes, it is hard to hear it, because our collective ego does not want to. It is related to the text above, where adults not only lose the ability to sense the truth, they really do not even want to, and the truth actually becomes the enemy. If I had not seen it with my own eyes countless times, I would not have believed it.

The victim game may well be the oldest one on Earth, so it is a deeply ingrained habit. Anybody who breaks out of that self-defeating pattern must be vigilant, and it all begins in the heart. The GCs are really not all that powerful, not compared to the rest of us, and wanting to defeat them in “battle,” or sneak past them, etc., is the same old song.

For those who feel endangered by even using their real names on the Internet, I have always used my real name, and am pretty out there, but other than some Internet stalkers, nobody is messing with me these days. I can play the canary in the coal mine for the timid. If I am still making noise, then would-be participants in this conversation are very safe from the GCs. The GCs pay some attention to me, but they just watch. I doubt that I am getting some kind of special protection (although this forum is quite an oasis), but I could be wrong.

The victim mentality is fear-based, and the creator mentality is love-based. Love is the energy of creation, and FE and the fear/love or scarcity/abundance duality are joined at the hip in very real ways:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

A loving approach is not just some idealist fantasy, but may be the only approach that will work. Again, there is not a tougher nut to crack on the planet today that I know of, which will be cracked by coming from the heart, and aligning the head with it.

OK Ernie, your post was not about you.

Long story on Hollywood movies. In my upcoming interview with Scott:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/upcoming-shows.html

I mentioned that Chain Reaction was based on Yull Brown’s discoveries with Brown’s Gas. I did not mention it in the interview, but I do on my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

that it was not exactly a noble thing that those Hollywood types did when they made that movie. I worked in Los Angeles for five years, and half of my friends were in the entertainment business, used to be in it, or were trying to break into it. My pals included movie and TV producers and directors, actors, musicians, writers, music producers, set designers, production assistants, porn flick producers (those types usually tried to make it in “normal” TVs and movies, but turning to porn was a way to make money while waiting for their break, but I would not advise that path), and so on. Hollywood is pretty slimy, and there are very few good ideas in play, which is why they make sequels ad infinitum anymore. I think that about every TV show from my youth has been turned into a Hollywood movie in recent years.

Those guys who made Chain Reaction gulled Brown into giving them a couple of days of his time, and then made some formula Hollywood movie based on some of the Brown’s Gas properties. It was pure exploitation. I doubt that there has ever been a Hollywood movie that accurately depicted any situation. If Hollywood presents a cop’s life, or a soldier’s, or a psychologist’s, or anybody’s professional existence, they always do it in Hollywood style by cutting corners, making things up, and so on, to make it “entertaining.” That is the Hollywood MO, and while I have not seen Knight and Day, there have been many, many movies based on some new, powerful energy source, with the battle to control it, monopolize it, etc. That goes way back. Even tales such as The Lord of the Rings are about some powerful talisman and the battle over it. I’ll take The Lord of the Rings, as far as an FE allegory, over any Hollywood movie. Boromir is the typical Young Warrior:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

Saruman is another seduced by the promise of power. The wise ones like Gandalf, Galadriel and Elrond are way too few in today’s world. I call my path to FE the lamb’s path, but it could also be called the Hobbit’s.

Just like how real cops or real MDs or real soldiers will look at Hollywood movies that supposedly portray their professional lives and shake their heads at all of the Hollywoodisms and “artistic license” that is taken, often for no good reason other than they can, I have never seen any Hollywood movie that comes close to accurately portraying the FE journey. It might get some of the themes partly right, but most of it stretches the truth to tell the story, waters down the story to appeal to the lowest-common-denominator, fabricates entire aspects of it from whole cloth, and so on.

With all the lies that the media has always told about Dennis, I almost cringe when I think of Hollywood eventually making a movie of his life, even if they were going to portray him as a hero. The straight truth about his life blows away any Hollywood movie that I have ever seen, but if Hollywood ever got ahold of his story, what would emerge from the other end of that “creative process” would bear a faint resemblance to the man and his story. It would become a kind of caricature.

In this part of my first interview with Scott, I related what it is like to read media accounts of our efforts:

https://youtube.com/user/Spectrum.../4/ZI39RzWxCOQ

As Scott said, if people have never experienced it, they have yet to understand.

In summary, that is what Hollywood does, in that most powerful medium of movies. I may watch Knight and Day, but maybe not. I usually get pretty angry when watching Hollywood versions of the field that I played on. Instead of educating, they “entertain,” and almost always in ways that have people walking away knowing less about the situation than before they watched it.

Hi Sandy:

You are suggesting a Level 19 event, and I am looking for Level 12s. I am just trying to find enough people who want to understand how energy runs their world and shapes their Earthly existences, and can dare to imagine what FE could do.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

When a mass Level 19 event happens, the GCs will no longer be running the show, so what they may “detect” about it will not mean much. Wondering about what they can detect is close to a “can we run below the radar?” question. A mass Level 19 event will surely not be secret, nor should it be.

We have to crawl before we can walk, and walk before we can run. On the FE front, humanity is not even to the crawling stage yet, and I have never heard or seen of a group that was at the walking stage, and even crawling is probably a stretch. Level 19 is probably at the flying stage. There is a long way to go before a successful implementation of FE happens from publicly-mounted efforts. If one succeeds anytime soon, it will not be because of the effort’s unique virtue, but because something happened at the GC level that allowed it to happen. If you could ever find the hundred heroes of FE, or if there were even 10,000 of the awake and loving who could pool their awareness, then the GCs probably could not do a whole lot about it, but those numbers have never been seen on Earth, yet.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I am shooting for a thousand of the awake and awakening. That alone seems an almost impossible task, but I am going to try, in my “spare” time. If we ever get there, then maybe step two will be feasible, but that will still be a ways from making FE happen.

Way, way too many people think that making FE happen is like bringing out the next super toaster or other consumer appliance. The appearance of FE will be an epochal event that humanity has never come close to experiencing. The world as we have known it will end. Not only would there never be hunger or want again, but sailing the stars becomes feasible (anti-gravity and other mind-blowing technologies are sequestered like FE is: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground , and if one comes out, the others will not be far behind). This is certainly not a problem that will be solved on somebody’s lunch hour or by a few people getting together and wishing for it. Journeys like Dennis’s may have moved the ball another inch down the field, but maybe not. My midlife crisis was centered on the absolute futility of trying to get enough people to wake up and keep their eye on the ball long enough to make a difference:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

Many pitfalls await the newcomers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

and very few have proven themselves able to navigate even the easy, first hurdles. Again, nobody really wants to hear that, but it is the truth. Those issues are all rooted in personal integrity, or the lack of it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

Can it change? Yes it can, but it won’t be changed by people with their eyes closed to the reality of the world we live in. First, we have to acknowledge the reality that we live in. Once we accept it and own it, maybe we can go about changing it for the better. I am still figuring it out, but those are the directions that I am attempting to try out, and we will see how it goes.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2011 at 00:42.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012), sandy (2nd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #518
    Thanks

Dear Wade,

I'm not sure how to respond to what you say other than I agree with you on most things said. However, after acceptance of the "ugly reality we live in" I believe one has to identify some kind of rational or hope for their own perceived reasons for being in this 3D space. Your thread and posts of trying to find the way to FE understanding and find others who too, believe in FE potentials is hopeful to me. Thus I dare to dream even if they are far away from today's reality. Oh Yah, and far away personally for me, from Level 12 never mind level 19

I'm a pretty simple person with not too many ways to say things using a lot of intellectual jargon thus KISS is what works for me albeit I recognize that we need all learning modalities to reach as many in the audience as possible when that is the target (numbers).

Have a great week!

30. Link to Post #519
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Sandy, I am not offended at all. I am touched. My post was evidence of my new beliefs, and my resolve to know the truth about myself and the world. These secret thoughts we hold and share with no one can fester and infect beliefs even on unrelated topics. I was trying to illustrate that by using a personal example.

When I post on this thread I always try to keep the central issue in mind. Like you said, Wade, the goal is to awake and awaken myself and others to the FE concept. That makes it both a personal and collaborative effort. The personal side is just as pertinent - and is more accessible to most than the scientific aspects and repurcusions of zero-point energy. Scarcity based thinking is normal in our society and can be easily over-looked. Besides that, a little drama evokes right-brain responses as opposed to the left-brain, analytical, currently accepted as normal, side.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

sandy (2nd May 2011)

32. Link to Post #520
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

No need to respond unless you want to. The part of acknowledging the world we live in is only partly the "ugly" part. In fact, my point is not how ugly the world is, but how we call the darkness the light:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bitter

I think that the wonderful part of our world and humanity is where the greatest denial is, by far. Free energy exists and is here on the planet, cures for virtually all the diseases that plague the West are here; the means to make it a heaven on earth are here! The truly incredible part is how quickly people avert their eyes from those solutions. For me and my fellow travelers, that was the mind-boggling part that took us many years to understand. Again, that 99+% of humanity that is trapped in layers 0 to 3 are in denial of how immensely good it can be.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

I have yet to find even one sizable mainstream group on the planet that even acknowledges the possibility of FE. My crazy journey, Brian O's crazy journey, Dennis's insane journey, Greer's preposterous journey - the most amazing upshot was how impervious the public was, how impervious the "white" scientific establishment was, how impervious environmentalists are, how impervious the academics are, even free software icons, and so on. People might think the FE activists would have ready allies in the Zeitgeists, environmentalists, and so on, but they would be wrong. We are often seen as the enemy, as hard as that may be to believe. After seeing the same reactions countless times, I began seeing it as an addiction to scarcity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm

It is also when I began using the term semi-sentient, after watching people play at higher levels than I did and hearing them wondering aloud if humanity is a sentient species. It can be an incredibly dismaying experience. So, hope? There is plenty of it, if enough people woke up only a little. A big part of why I do what I do is to offer an alternative to all of the gloom promoted by people like Heinberg:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#austerity

but he has a large audience for his neo-Malthusian drumbeat, while the people with the real solutions are hounded, bought out, etc.

On the ugliness, that is not hard to find. Just today, in many places across the USA, people were in delirious joy over the alleged murder of Osama bin Laden, for another dismaying day to be an American.

Yes, Ernie, the personal side is key. With the general public, it is playing with dynamite to promote FE ideas. I am somebody who lived through one of the biggest runs yet made at FE, but I can discuss it with almost nobody amongst my friends and family. Almost nobody wants to hear about it (even worse are those who try to lecture me on how we should have gone about it, as they fired shots from their easy chairs), so I stay quiet.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2011 at 02:33.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (18th April 2012), Melinda (14th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 535 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 126 526 535 LastLast