Page 73 of 536 FirstFirst 1 23 63 73 83 123 173 536 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #1441
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thanks Ponda. There is infinitely more than meets the eye happening with the Rossi situation, and I am not too interested in speculating on all the plays being made in that game. Been there, done that.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th January 2012 at 04:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (14th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), modwiz (14th January 2012), sandy (14th January 2012), ulli (14th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #1442
    Thanks

Hi:

I am about to go work my thirteenth day in a row, such is my life at this time of year, but this morning I polished off a little project which has been in my stack for some time. I increased my documentation around George Washington’s greatest feat: becoming America’s richest man by “surveying” and stealing Indian land, and creating America’s criminal Indian policy, which set the table for what became history’s greatest swindle:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#blueprint

Several years ago, while citing that section of my site, somebody observed at Wikipedia that Washington’s greatest achievement was notably absent from the Wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3A..._land_treaties

It probably always will be. I never encountered a mainstream biography of Washington that deals with that little tidbit.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2012 at 14:41.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (14th January 2012), eaglespirit (14th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (14th January 2012), motherlove (12th February 2012), sandy (15th January 2012), ulli (14th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #1443
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Thank You Wade,
    My birthday is as his, February 22nd....I'll send that snippet from Your writings to family and friends in honor of truth celebration : )

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2012), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (14th January 2012), sandy (15th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #1444
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Sandy:

Why am I not surprised that you have a counselor’s background?

Yes, it is a sick system, and that “aspiring to go the Big House” mentality is very sad to witness, I don’t have to tell you. Being imprisoned has been a kind of rite of passage for black American men for a long time. It is part of that scarcity-based reality. What a niche of hell to carve out for one’s self! Oh, do I want to abolish hell. Seth said some astute things about the cops and robbers game, and how they “need” each other. One of my college roomies said that the a**holes that he knew growing up either became criminals or cops. Oh, why do we have to play those games? Economic scarcity is at its root, every time. Enough on the prisons for one day.

On another note, I am besieged these days with Rossi news. It is just the latest onslaught. I think that I have made myself clear, but it looks like I need to try again.

If people want to buy an e-Cat if they ever get on the market, I won’t be stopping anybody, but I am not really paying much attention to the situation, either. We will see if it ever really makes it to market, and see what happens then. I have played the disruptive energy technology game before, and am not interested in it anymore.

Maybe Rossi is playing the “if I save only 1/6th of the household’s energy, maybe they will let me play” game, but I have heard that Rossi is kind of oblivious to that stuff, but he is seeking patents, playing the proprietary technology game, and so on. Those have all proven to be dead ends, and I mean dead. That he got as far as he has says more about what is happening at Godzilla’s level than anything that he is particularly doing right.

I wish him the best, but don’t want to watch. Will he be the first-out-of-50,000 that have tried that makes it? I don’t know, and really don’t want to look a whole lot further into what he is doing. I am trying to do something else. As I mentioned in today’s post, I don’t really follow what Dennis is doing, and if I am not following him, I am not following anybody in the disruptive energy technology field. Only so much time in a life.

Best,

Wade
    I think FE and patents are not good dancing partners. Seeking a patent for FE seems wrong headed and missing the point, to me.

8. Link to Post #1445
    Thanks

Hi eaglespirit. Such a great honor your name day is! Not many Americans enjoy learning the truth about good ol’ George W, who could not tell a lie…

Hi Modwiz:

Not only is patenting not in the spirit that FE needs to come forward in, but that entire tinkerer/capitalist path is one of unending disaster. Godzilla has that avenue so locked up that it amazes me to see tinkerers keep walking into that lion’s den. Even when they hear all the tales, they shrug it off, thinking that they will slay that dragon. What fools.

I had to help reorient Brian O on that issue in his last year, when I heard all the Rossi and related talk, about protecting inventors' rights and such. Brian looked long and hard for rich altruists to help fund FE projects (there aren’t any ), but he was slow to get that the inventors have to be altruists, too. Otherwise, they are easily taken out. Only saintly motivation can get to the FE finish line that I have seen, and for humanity’s sake, you want saints in that position, not the capitalist-types. But that is far easier said than done. Virtually every FE inventor does it to get rich and famous. No surprise there, unfortunately. I myself had to spend quite a few years being rudely disabused of the notion that inventors somehow had more personal integrity than the general population. They don’t, and that is part of the conundrum.

The only prayer that I see for the inventor route is for an inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group. I never met that inventor, and never heard of that worthy group. Rossi has a self-admitted blindness of the milieu that he is operating in. What a suicidal attitude. I am standing way back from that one. Again, there is vastly more than meets the eye with that situation, and I am not interested in that approach anymore. Others can watch the horserace and cheer or boo; I have better things to do.

Gotta run to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th January 2012 at 18:22.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (15th January 2012), eaglespirit (14th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (14th January 2012), sandy (15th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #1446
    Thanks

Today was Founding Fathers Day, site-wise. I also updated the part where Jefferson was implementing Washington’s grand scheme, as he instructed another future president on swindling the natives.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#harrison3

I provided another direct link to the letter in question:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/links.htm#jefferson

Makes me proud.

America’s rivals were not in the dark about American intentions, either:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#hammond

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2012 at 05:43.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th January 2012), eaglespirit (15th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (15th January 2012), sandy (15th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #1447
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Today was Founding Father Day, site-wise....

Makes me proud.

Best,

Wade
    Quote Posted by Jefferson's letter to Indiana governor, about using debt to steal Indian land
    "...when these debts get beyond what the individuals can pay, they become willing to lop them off by a cession of lands.”"
    Jefferson's skullduggery is especially disturbing, because on first blush (for those of us who never dug deeply enough to know who these 'founding fathers' really were) he seemed like the most noble statesman of that era. Just another f*ing thief.

No wonder Carnegie hired history revisionists to, (among other things), perpetuate the mythical notion of decency and nobility of the 'founding fathers.'

Dennis

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (15th January 2012), sandy (15th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #1448
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

Chomsky said that in folk tales the world over are stories of the virtues of the powerful. They are in the folk tales all right, but it is damned hard to find them in the historical record.

Hagiography as history is pretty standard (and I am sure that Carnegie refined the practice):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#saint

I lived in towns with statues of Washington and Serra, and Columbus had a lovingly-reproduced replica of the Santa Maria:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#introduction

and there was literally talk of erecting a 300-foot statue of Columbus in Columbus. A buddy that worked for me there said that if that plan had gone through, he might have had to move away.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th January 2012 at 16:48.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th January 2012), eaglespirit (15th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Lisab (15th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (15th January 2012), sandy (15th January 2012), Scott (16th January 2012), ulli (16th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #1449
    Thanks

Hi:

One thing that I learned during my researches is that the big picture of the human journey has always been an energy-driven one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

and that all civilizations rode atop their energy situation:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and their energy surplus defined them. Lots of surplus equals lots of freedom. Energy is choice.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#_edn5

When civilizations clashed, the low energy civilization lost to the high energy civilization. Always. We saw it with Europe’s conquest of the world, with America’s imperial slaughters for hundreds of years, and so on. But every culture had great indoctrination systems that also justified the slaughters, and this goes back to the dawn of civilization.

When the Domestication Revolution created large and stable energy supplies, people became sedentary, and professions and social hierarchies developed. There is no “golden age” that anthropologists can find in the human past. Violent death was more prevalent in hunter-gatherer civilizations, percentage-wise, than domesticated ones. There was a brief village interlude that seemed peaceful, but that is relative. Pre-industrial village life was no picnic, but it sure has been idealized in many corners, as people seek that golden age in our past.

When people became domesticated, those who clawed to the top became “royalty,” and that was when organized religion began, and tales were concocted that attributed divine status to royalty, to justify their hierarchical position. That was true for all stratified early civilizations. In the early days of civilization, the top dog was always a man, and he always had a huge harem as befit his position, and the day's ideology made it all right, by invoking divine sanction.

Slavery began with early civilization and ended with early industrialization. Because we are descended from chimpanzees, that male-dominated social organization is still with us, with its attendant violence, and it gets justified, in all cultures. We can see the vestiges of that past in our civilizations today. The bonobos avoided that fate:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bonobo

so male-based gangsterism is not necessarily human “nature.”

When a high energy civilization wants to rape and plunder a low energy civilization, it does it. Maybe on Pandora, the lower-energy-level society can defeat the higher-energy-level society (at least until the next movie ), but it has never worked that way on this planet. And the commissar class can be counted on to concoct all manner of logically-strained rationalization to transform the murders and plunder into righteous deeds. The greatest offender is the world’s richest and most powerful nation. Because it was founded during the early days of industrialization, and organized religion is really about justifying steeply-hierarchical social stratification, organized religion, at least the sky-god kind, was not going to work, so instead of folk tales written up in books like the Bible, a secular religion was created, so instead of royalty getting divine sanction for their harems, we get raised on tales of the Founding Fathers, those great men who established our wondrous nation. The stories have as much fidelity to the facts and truth as those folk tales did that made royalty divine. I am an American. I was trained to worship a flag when I was five:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#flag

Americans are force-fed the red, white and blue Kool-Aid from their cradles. It is simply a different kind of religious indoctrination. All dominant ideologies are scarcity-based:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

which means energy-scarcity, at its root.

The so-called New Age religions are just another flavor of the day, with its male leaders all trying to get laid and abusing their positions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#mystical

and when you see that energy underlies it all, and you know that free energy is kept under wraps as a way to keep the current societal structure intact, and you find out that virtually nobody wants to hear it, or if they do, they run off in a million unproductive directions:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

you begin to ask yourself if you really belong to a sentient species:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#sentience

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#naive

It is a fair question. Brian O asked it, and anybody who plays at the high levels of the FE game ends up eventually asking it.

I think that all humans possess potential sentience, but achieving it is the trick, and it begins in the heart. Fear keeps people in a pre-sentient state, as their survival mechanisms kick in, and that is part of the conundrum.

I am trying to see if I can help enough people achieve a high level of heart-centered sentience, one that is comprehensive in nature and distinguishes the forest from the trees, and sees the root of the issue and can leave the branches for others to hack at. Nobody has ever tried that route before that I can see. Will it work? Is humanity worth saving? Stay tuned.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th January 2012 at 01:36.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2012), eaglespirit (15th January 2012), Elly (15th January 2012), JRS (17th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (15th January 2012), sandy (16th January 2012), Scott (16th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #1450
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

Chomsky said that in folk tales the world over are stories of the virtues of the powerful. They are in the folk tales all right, but it is damned hard to find them in the historical record.

and there was literally talk of erecting a 300-foot statue of Columbus in Columbus. A buddy that worked for me there said that if that plan had gone through, he might have had to move away.

Best,

Wade
    Perhaps it would have been an entirely different outcome if Plymouth rock had landed on him instead of him on it ....

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2012), sandy (16th January 2012), ulli (16th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #1451
    Thanks

It is kind of funny, but Columbus never set foot on any land that became the USA:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#first

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2012), Dennis Leahy (16th January 2012), eaglespirit (15th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (15th January 2012), Patrikas (15th January 2012), sandy (16th January 2012), ulli (16th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #1452
    Thanks

Hail all

Just a heads up that I have finally completed the YouTube version of our 4 1/2 hour interview with free energy inventor Adam Trombly, I may have gone a bit overboard as it took close to a week to complete and used 500 images but hey it was fun

P.S We have another interview with a free energy inventor in the works at the moment, stay tuned.

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (17th January 2012), CdnSirian (16th January 2012), David Hughes (16th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), kudzy (17th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (16th January 2012), sandy (16th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #1453
    Thanks

Scott, the subject matter that you are dealing with, with Adam, is very likely the world’s most important. If we survive this era, the institutional denial of FE, along with its organized suppression and the public’s obliviousness, will be one of history’s greatest scandals (especially as it is conjoined with the ET issue). You can’t overdo it.

When the Wright brothers were flying between 1903 and 1908, the world’s media ignored them when they weren’t ridiculing them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#wright

The only media to cover their flights during those early years was a beekeeping magazine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_Root

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_...rs#cite_ref-56

Up the denial and scandal factor by about three orders of magnitude or so, and we have the situation around FE today.

Good work,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th January 2012 at 04:00.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (17th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (16th January 2012), Scott (17th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #1454
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thank you Scott,

Pretty darn powerful when you listen to it back to back>>>>>>>makes me want to literally scream at others sometimes in hopes to wake them up to what is happening here on the planet, to civilization and to Mother Earth!! But then fear becomes the motivator me thinks

However that only works if you have people or the masses cornered with no way out and then immerse them in a new indoctrination and conditioning of information with no access to the old thinking methodologies. Sounds like the tactics used to date in our world, albeit it works as one can see and experience.

It all boils down to Free Will. When a discussion ensues about the many non-existent avenues of true free will (stop paying taxes, drive without a license, be different, etc. ) people even then acquiesce to no true free will/slavery as they don't want to take responsibility and or feel powerless to change their lifestyle, their beliefs, or the way of being that is known and comfortable.It is a long walk up to the top of the mountain from where most people stand today and so they give up before they even get started.

I wish it could be as simple as just walking into the forest, keep walking and enjoy the journey "knowing" one is on the right path.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (17th January 2012), Scott (17th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #1455
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

I know the frustration. Yes, the fear game is the path of disaster, and the Big Boys are the masters of those games. I got it loud and clear when I saw Dennis plays his “godly deception” games to try to get people to save themselves. What a catastrophe. We can’t hope to compete with the societal controllers in the herd management department. They have that one locked up, and it is pointless to try, especially for something that, if successful, makes their rule completely obsolete.

The problem, as I came to learn it, is that humans are an egocentric species that egocentric indoctrination works on, although we paradoxically are also herd animals. There are payoffs of “self-esteem” and material rewards for those acquiescing to the scarcity-based indoctrination:

But, a spoonful of sugar helps the BS go down, so there was always a noble veneer sold along with the “what’s in it for me?” end game. Fools like me and my fellow overgrown Boy Scouts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

bought the positive-aspect of the pitches and were true believers. When we all got our noses rubbed in the Big Lie of our indoctrination, with those finally admitting the deception saying, “Now you know; shut the f**k up,” we could not stay quiet, and we all paid dearly for our unwillingness to shut up and keep playing the game. Almost nobody even wants to reach that state of awakening, much less make noise after finding out that awful truth. That is why I say that I am looking for needles in haystacks.

However, and this is the big however; if enough people can lay aside their egocentric conditioning and manifest true, soul-based sentience, it could be enough to crack the nut (“when two or more of you are gathered in my name,” and so on). That is my quixotic quest. More ego games will not make a dent, but people pretend that they do, and that dynamic is in every so-called progressive movement that I have yet seen. In all of them, they are still holding onto some kind of security blanket (I call them mind-crutches) that prevents true comprehension, whether it is organized religion, capitalism, nationalism, scientism, and so on. Often, that security blanket is even the organizing principle of the effort.

Love dissolves the illusions, brings down the barriers, heals the ego, etc. But in a world of scarcity, attaining that state is probably the hardest trick on Earth. It is not an easy game, not by any means. Enjoying this journey on Earth, young lady, has to be one of the harder tests that the Creator invented, and I totally understand being angry with whoever set up a reality like this one, but we asked for it, or so I am told.

Those non-paths that you mention are egocentric strategies that people use to “beat the system.” I know people who play all of those games, and it is sad to witness. They do it for self-serving gain, as far as I have seen, trying to chisel out their niche in hell, or live on its outskirts and pretend it is heaven. Walking in forests and meadows is as close as I get to heaven on the planet, right now.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/pics.htm

It ain’t too bad, and if more could do it, we might be closer to being on our way.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th January 2012 at 04:10.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DoubleHelix (17th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Melinda (1st June 2012), modwiz (17th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012), Scott (17th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #1456
    Thanks

Amen Wade,

I couldn't agree more. One thing I do often wonder about though>>>>>if we came for the lessons and evolution of our world, then why is it, there are so few willingly to truly take on the challenge???

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #1457
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Darn, lost my post somewhere in the internet ether.

Thanks Scott, for the interview. Great work and very interesting interviewee.

I liked Adam's comment about the brain digesting information and rejecting false info. The first postulate in my philosophy is exactly that: That the human mind can discern truth. It is the very reason I decided to not go on to higher education because without any reference to other philosophers, without knowing anything about philosophy at all, I managed to put together my philosophy completely on my own and it does not conflict and includes many points made by other philosophers. Which proved my point: that schooling is an indoctrination to societal standards and has little to do with truth. After formulating my theories I began a, well not comprehensive, but certainly more than cursory study of other philosophers. It turns out my philosophy is very much like Emmanuel Kant's (I formulated this philosophy of mine back in my mid-teens - it has evolved considerably since then.)

Wish my other post was not lost, it was better.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DoubleHelix (17th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (17th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #1458
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Well, if the mystical material that I am familiar with is to be believed, physical reality is a bitch, and just surviving here is learning the lessons that we came to learn. We all get to forget who we are and why we came, as part of the price of admission, oh joy of joys. Our early lives are spent figuring out the game, and we do great damage to each other as we gain experience. At those early stages, killing people who are non-tribe is normal, fun even. Later on, burning heretics at the stake is entertaining. Later on, winning is all that matters. When a soul reaches that stage, it racks up its largest amounts of negative karma. When an ensouled species is in that phase, that is when it can destroy its planet. Apparently, from the perspective of the entity that sent us here, in its greed for experience, it has a good old time racking it all up. There is no judgment of good and bad experience, it is all just experience. Yeah, I want to have a little talk with the “manager,” too.

But when the Young Soul has won all there is to win, and its civilization is on the brink of self-annihilation, something is missing. Winning does not feel as good as it should. The soul begins to look inside, becomes introspective, begins to become familiar with those pesky emotions. If the species survives its Young Soul stage, it decides that conquering and winning is not only a pretty empty way of being, but life can become a soap opera as extreme emotional states predominate, and the preservation of nature becomes a paramount consideration. The negative karma can also get paid back pretty quickly, as the souls can become prominent and touch many others in a positive way.

Eventually, the soul gets all of that behind it, and it realizes that love is the only state really worth being in, but it also learns to accept that the path to getting there is also worthy, and that those in the earlier stages of the game are on their divine path, too. Important lessons can be learned through the kill-or-be-killed game. That game cannot be played anyplace else in Creation. The “solidity” of physical reality and taking care of our bodies allows for the lessons of physical reality to be learned, just by being here.

Is that the real story? I don’t know. It makes sense, and Michael:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

among others, teaches it. I can remember snippets from other lifetimes. I was never much of an ass-kicker, being an artisan:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

so I will never be much of a hero, either. We live in a world where Young Souls have dominated, where power and winning are everything, and the goal is to die with the most toys. That is changing, but far too slowly for many of us.

Also, there is not just one reality on Earth, so each of us chooses our future. Some are heading toward this reality:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade

and some are heading for this one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but most are heading toward a reality where George Bush the Eighth will be president. For some reason, I don’t want to sign up for that one.

Our actions in this lifetime set the course for our future ones. The power is in the present, and the decisions that we make each day of our lives are important. Important for what? If you believe in a just Creator, then you likely believe that there is a good reason for setting up a game like this. Many bodies of mystical material say that this is a mistake, that it was not intended to be like this (A Course in Miracles, among others). Some say that the Creator is coming to set things to rights, to get humanity over the hump, and waves of heavenly beings have been sent here to right the ship, and the big show is just ahead.

I don’t know what to make of all of that. Eventually, the student will say, “I am here, now. What do I choose to do? The rest of Creation can take care of itself; I am here to live this life, and what am I going to do with it?”

Do we want to make it better? Do we want to make it worse? Do we want to just enjoy the ride?

I know that free energy technology exists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

I have some idea of what it can do:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

I know that it would be history’s biggest event, by far:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and that the energy game has always been the game of life on Earth:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

and that energy scarcity has always been the underlying assumption of all dominant ideologies:

I also learned that the free energy game is the love and sentience game:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

Most not only don’t want to play the game; they don’t even know that the game is being played, as they are fascinated with the “I win, you lose” game. I leave them to their games. If enough people begin to play that other game, that game that has never really been seen on Earth before, then there may be a curiosity generated, and creating Heaven on Earth could even become the new fun. Some who set up this game might get cranky, because kill-or-be-killed would become obsolete, and those free energy pioneers that I respect have suffered the most because the free energy game would threaten to make all other games obsolete, and I see it all the time. People have devoted their life’s energies to carving out their niche in hell, and all they can see with Heaven on Earth is losing their niche. They are going to have to see Heaven on Earth before they begin to understand.

Some bodies of mystical material say that Utopia will be founded by those who have the love part down pat (old souls, most likely), who form a state where there is only love, no violence or other violations. It will be a showcase for what is possible with love and high sentience. Then humanity can decide if it wants to live that way, or keep playing “I win, you lose.” That opportunity might not be far off. The so-called New Age gets glimmers of it, but it is largely an Old Age paradigm that we still see, with New Age charlatanry predominant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#mystical

I am going to keep doing what I do, for as long as I can. You will, too. We will see where it takes us.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 18th January 2012 at 05:54.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (18th January 2012), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2012), eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Elly (17th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2012), Gardener (17th January 2012), Krishna (23rd June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), Muzz (18th January 2012), sandy (17th January 2012), Scott (18th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #1459
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah, I want to have a little talk with the “manager,” too.
    Hi Wade,

Problem is when we get there we are the manager.

I'm curious, a hypothetical for you. If today you could be your own (past) guiding voice
    would you say the same thing?

Peace

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zenith For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012), sandy (17th January 2012)

38. Link to Post #1460
    Thanks

Thanks Again Wade,

Your experience, writings and resultant wisdom helps me in my self reflection and today I find I'm working on Tolerance and Acceptance!

I've also had another insight of late and it had to do with competition or winning and losing. As mentioned before I was raised in poverty and the one entertainment we had was often made up games, cards. Having myself and 4 siblings plus parents in many of the games it became one of being the top dog or winner>>>>>>>to cut this story short, the one brother who lives close to me often comes for cards and for the last two years has won almost every game we play, over and over again. I found I didn't get any joy out of our games anymore but still played because he loves it and had to really work on my attitude about being a constant "loser".

Well needless to say I finally had the Epiphany about competition and now can have fun again with the interactions between us with no malice. One more lesson I'm being shown by the Universe, to love what is

Yes I will keep doing what I do for as long as I can. Your support is sooooooo appreciated Wade, along with all the posters on this the best Thread on the internet !
    Last edited by sandy; 17th January 2012 at 20:31.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th January 2012), Elly (18th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2012), Gardener (18th January 2012), Limor Wolf (7th September 2012), Melinda (1st June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 536 FirstFirst 1 23 63 73 83 123 173 536 LastLast