Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #3981
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Ulli:

Yes indeed, we create our own realities. However, we live in dense physical reality where that is not obvious. We have gravity and other "laws" of the universe that seem to operate whether I believe in them or not.

What I found during my studies was that the truly epochal shifts in the human journey were energy events, and each was initiated by a relative handful of people. Energy is where the leverage points are in this reality, as everything is energy. Energy and consciousness are all that exist in our universe. For many years, I asked a chicken-and-egg question about consciousness and FE, and during the process of studying for my essay, I found that all the big changes in human consciousness were a consequence of the energy event, not a cause. Humanity did not begin to question slavery until machines made the institution economically obsolete.

So, if the past is any guide, a relative handful of people can initiate the energy event that can radically change human consciousness. Those few will need to reach unprecedented levels of sentience, while the great mass of humanity will go along for the ride.

So, raising one's consciousness is indeed the key, but it does not take many of us that achieve it, fortunately.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 19th September 2014 at 19:03.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Melinda (20th September 2014), Reinhard (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #3982
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If I may share my view: consciousness creates reality. Consciousness coupled with intent.
    One person can do little, although those of higher levels of consciousness can effect more than those of lower.
    real change comes about when many people see things the same way…
    which is why the PTB need their Mass Media, which they use to capture the public's attention,
    and then to use the public's emotions, which act as a form of fuel, to get their agendas to move forward.
    And the PTB are not just one camp, there are several… at least two.

If, for example, you have two Christian generals, who urge their soldiers the night before a battle to pray for a victory,
    whose prayers are then answered? Wouldn't Jesus and his angels become confused?
    The answer then depends not on Jesus but on which regiment can generate the most emotional fuel-
    the highest level of confidence, the greatest trust in themselves and their general,
    coupled with strategic knowledge of the enemies weaknesses.

Confidence alone is not enough, as General Custer found out at the Little Big Horn.
    Nor is even occult knowledge, - astrology knowledge...as Hitler found out.

There has to be a deep spiritual conviction that it is the right time, and the right thing to do.
    So there are at least two people (and i am sure a lot lot more ) who share this same view on reality, actually creating it in a way And that's how i understand Wade's approach to manifesting FE will work. To focus attention of enough sincere people who will keep it stable, to provide that kind of spiritual fuel (energy) to create particular version of reality Can you confirm that Wade?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Reinhard (20th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3983
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wade

The more I hear about your choir the more I believe that you are on the right track.
    A choir sings in harmony for the pure joy of the sound they create.
    Not for glory, fame or personal gain, but for everyone.
    They create at atmosphere of abundance and hope which is irresistible and quickly draws an audience.

K

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kay For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #3984
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Ulli:

Yes indeed, we create our own realities. However, we live in dense physical reality where that is not obvious. We have gravity and other "laws" of the universe that seem to operate whether I believe in them or not.

What I found during my studies was that the truly epochal shifts in the human journey were energy events, and each was initiated by a relative handful of people. Energy is where the leverage points are in this reality, as everything is energy. Energy and consciousness are all that exist in our universe. For many years, I asked a chicken-and-egg question about consciousness and FE, and during the process of studying for my essay, I found that all the big changes in human consciousness were a consequence of the energy event, not a cause. Humanity did not begin to question slavery until machines made the institution economically obsolete.

So, if the past is any guide, a relative handful of people can initiate the energy event that can radically change human consciousness. Those few will need to reach unprecedented levels of sentience, while the great mass of humanity will go along for the ride.

So, raising one's consciousness is indeed the key, but it does not take many of us that achieve it, fortunately.

Best,

Wade

Someone once said that one awake and conscious person equals one hundred thousand sheeple.
    (Non awake people)
    So Wade's idea that a carefully picked choir can do it sounds very plausible.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th September 2014), Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (19th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #3985
    Thanks

Hi All:

There are several dimensions of my "choir" idea, and perhaps the best way to see it is that love and FE are joined at the hip, in both mystical and practical ways. Manifesting love in a world of scarcity and fear is no easy trick.

Long ago, I began to suspect that the ZPF was divine in origin and that only a divinely inspired effort had a chance, but that is also only one reason of many to take that kind of approach. A lot of what I learned was by the hard way, particularly from my days with Dennis.

Dennis's marketing program, in which he put the equipment on people's homes for free, may be the most brilliant thing that he ever did, and I am taking a page from Dennis's book with my approach. But I learned many other lessons from my journey. For instance, Dennis tried the capitalist, religious, and nationalist approaches to form "group cohesion." But after many years of seeing what went wrong with them, and my studies, I came to realize that what they all had in common was appealing to people's self-interest, and they were all scarcity-based approaches, and all dominant ideologies are scarcity-based. Self-interested people in the FE pursuit are effortlessly defeated by organized suppression, if the effort does not first collapse via greed and the like. That is why business-oriented efforts have never worked and never will. But the entire FE field is in that state of arrested development. Patents, secret sauce proprietary ingredients, and the rest of the capitalist approaches are completely useless, but dominate today's FE field. But there are also many other hazards, such as delusions of grandeur. That recent FE inventor's announcement of being The Messiah is an example of that risk. He was not the first to do that, and I know what wrestling with that delusion is like.

The arrival of FE will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far, and Godzilla knows it well, even if the masses are oblivious. In fact, keeping the masses oblivious is Godzilla's greatest triumph. Mass movement approaches, such as what Dennis and Brian repeatedly mounted, were easily defeated. Pied pipers such as Ken Hodgell effortlessly led the masses astray as he sang the seductive song of greed and fear. And those seduced by Godzilla's song were easily stampeded over the cliff to their doom. Watching them waltz along to Hodgell's' tune was one of the more painful experiences of my life.

The bottom line is that people involved to serve their ego needs will not help the effort along. To answer those "choir" questions, yes, it is intended to help people focus on what is important, and to let the other stuff go, and there are a million distractions that beckon. If you heard what I had to go through to get to where I am today, you would have a hard time believing it, and unless you were a saint (or crazy ), you would want nothing to do with a path like mine. I am trying to make it easier for people to reach my vantage point, and whether we call it the harmonic effects of singing the song in chorus, or us all keeping our eyes on the ball, it amounts to a unity of purpose.

If you really get the FE idea and what it means to not only the human journey, but also life on Earth, you cannot think about anything else. Helping people get there is my goal, but I also know that almost nobody on Earth has the right stuff to go there. Almost nobody even wants to. Again, this was a lesson learned after many years on the trail and witnessing the innumerable reactions to the idea of FE. When Brian O openly wondered if humanity was a sentient species, I sadly understood.

I am only giving some of the highlights of the method to my madness in coming up with my approach. One of the most persistent delusions is thinking that there is some group out there who just can’t wait to help make FE happen, and if they can somehow understand and can be enlisted, making FE happen will be easy. It is the shortcut approach that so many look for, and it will not work. Newbies often think that governments, or NGOs, or rich philanthropists, and the like, will be eager to help, when they are actually committed adversaries to the entire FE idea, as hard as that can be to believe.

I could throw out another dozen ideas and reasons, and each one is a facet of a whole, and I am not sure that anybody but me has ever seen that particular whole, but one good way to see it is that I am aiming to help humanity get on the trajectory to experience this world. I was already imagining worlds like that one, which FE makes feasible (and nothing else can, on a practical basis), when I encountered that account of Roads's.

So, I put it this way, and put it that way, and I can see that people are grappling with the idea, and that is good work, but it really will take a long time for it to sink in. Digesting my work, particularly, my big essay, is only an introduction. I recently stated what the people I am looking for will have as qualities, and that is another way to try to get the idea across.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2014 at 01:03.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), JRS (20th September 2014), Kay (20th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Melinda (20th September 2014), Reinhard (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #3986
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Once again, a pleasure and a privilege to be let in on your life’s journey with your post Darren.

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)
    ...I honestly believed that simple living, Permaculture and community living were a viable solution to our worlds environmental problems. I came to realize that even though I'm living ‘off the grid’ I'm still indirectly connected to the grid. I came to realize that I was kidding myself into believing that I was really making a difference and that even if seven billion people could live the way I do it still would not help. It's been a bitter pill to swallow...
    This is one of the issues I’ve contemplated most in relation to FE. To elaborate with my own thoughts (I’m not projecting an understanding of Darren’s)...

The idea of a peaceful life in nature is spiritually very appealing. We come from the earth, and are drawn to return to her with love, not just when we die, but as a fundamental part of living, breathing and growing with her. When we have mastered that capacity to honour her, care for her, care for ourselves, perhaps then we will be ready to physically navigate beyond.

I’m reminded of the scene in The Right Stuff, where an Australian shaman interacts with astronaut John Glenn, miles above in his space shuttle. Perhaps on the day a shamanic traveller even waved from outside the window. People with those abilities may well be on the increase, as a result of the spiritual shift and expansion taking place in our world. But for now the majority need physical solutions to clean up our mess and continue harmlessly on our journey.

On smaller communities -

I know people who live in intentional communities, growing their own food, meditating in groups and raising their children in a rich forest blessed with lush greenery and waterfalls. But they still choose to import certain goods. And in one community, members had arguments with its founder when they wished to bring in outsiders to teach their children. They also use computers and cookers and other equipment so that they are not constantly labouring, and so they can interact with people they love around the world. They use buses, trains and planes to visit those loved ones.

All that equipment and the infrastructure of cables, stations, even satellites, etc, require energy beyond a wind turbine or solar panel in a back yard. The raw materials for the household equipment need to be mined, transported, the parts manufactured and transported again, which all requires energy.

I believe some intentional community members I know miss the career work and variety of the ‘outside’ world, but it’s a sacrifice they are prepared to make to experience healing from old wounds, and to honour mother nature - raising their children in a way that grows them peacefully in harmony with the earth.

I for one love to have access to variety. A variety of souls to interact with, a variety of arts to inspire me, a variety of mediums and places to learn from. I remember a brief stay I enjoyed on a Kibbutz many years ago. There were some beautiful souls there. But there wasn’t variety. Members of the younger generation in particular were growing tired of that lack of range and opportunity to explore life, to express themselves in new contexts and to learn. Expanding our horizons is a natural wish. Natural as in the way nature is replete with transformation. And the beauty to me of Free Energy is that we can do it without harming our environment, or at the very least harming it far less than we’ve been doing.

Confined communities can risk having issues with abuse and repression that stem from the lack of diversity and opportunity to explore difference in peaceful and creative ways. People can also turn a blind eye to (and bury) negative occurrences, because they feel it will reflect on them inclusively, drawing psychic or physical repercussions from the outside world. The opposite extreme of sprawling, disconnected urban life can also suffer abuse and repression for converse reasons. With free energy we can have the best, without the worst, of both worlds. The ability to live small and caringly, without closing off from others, and all the variety and the gatherings our hearts can dream of, without the pollution and separation from the earth that cities so often embody.

We have much to learn about what FE can mean for the way we experience community on both micro and macro levels. And if FE means we can clean up mother earth far quicker, and avoid further catastrophe, then I am - as ever – filled with questions. It’s the area I most look forward to being explored.

Much love, and good things to you all, as always.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (20th September 2014), kudzy (20th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th September 2014), ulli (20th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #3987
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

That was the kind of post that I expect from you.

I am not surprised that you would be familiar with intentional communities. They have sought solutions to the problems of civilization, and I am sympathetic to many of their ideals. I have been invited to live in a few (and may still live in one), and they certainly have their attractions. I wrote that I was driven from my home by a hippie cult that took over my neighborhood when their intentional community in the sticks went bankrupt. Now that a decade has passed since we were driven from our home in Bothell, and they are largely defunct now, I feel that I can safely identify them. Yes, those kinds of communities can become insular and even cult-like, as that hippie community became. I once visited a friend that lived in a Course in Miracles cult in Wisconsin (I was on my way from Ohio to visit Mr. Professor on his family farm in North Dakota). It was way out there. The USA has a lot of that, going back to the religious communities in Pennsylvania, such as the Amish. California also had plenty of that.

As with every civilization, such communities are rooted in economic scarcity and austerity (which Fuller said would never work), and really cannot exist like they think they can, not as something standalone. American "pioneers" also had delusions of self-sufficiency, but they were thoroughly dependent on the industrialized portions of the USA for their existence, and, of course, they all lived on newly stolen land that had rich soils and often "virgin" forests.

Usually, when I mention that cities will become obsolete with FE, people think in terms of us all becoming country bumpkins. Boy, it would be nothing like that. Country bumpkins can't go to Mars for lunch.

To my recent posts, FE would not only be the largest event in the human journey, by far, it would also mean a permanent transition from a scarcity-based existence to one based on abundance. A civilization based on FE and abundance will look nothing like what exists today. That is what epochal events do. The other side-effect of becoming an FE-based civilization is that Earth will no longer be exploited for human benefit. There will really be no reason to. Raping Earth will become economically obsolete, and people today really have a hard time understanding that, and a good example is the one that I provide for the end of slavery. Until slavery became obsolete with the rise of energy-driven machines, nobody on Earth challenged that "hallowed" institution that was as old as civilization and even considered human "nature." Again, modern people can barely comprehend a system accepted by all where people were property, but it did not vanish all that long ago. Pre-industrial peoples could not imagine a world without slaves. In the Greek Utopias, they treated the slaves well.

To my earlier post of not being able to think about anything else when you really "get" FE and its potential, the magnitude of it is why FE inventors go off the deep end and think that they are the Messiah and the like. The biggest event in the human journey is big stuff, to put it mildly. The mere fact that I have been able to chase it in this lifetime probably makes it the most significant lifetime in my soul's journey. That it can also forestall World War III and the Sixth Mass Extinction is just icing on the cake. Again, I do not know of anything bigger on this planet to pursue, in the entire history of the human journey. Brian chased it to the end, as Dennis and I surely will. Once you get bitten, there is no turning back, unless you have a healthy supply of inebriants handy.

I read Roads's little account again today. Maybe all I am doing in this lifetime is punching my ticket for a lifetime in that reality, and if that is the case, I am probably OK with that, although it sure would be a blessing to see us turn the corner in my lifetime.

I am probably going quiet for a few days, rushing to the editing finish line, etc.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (20th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (20th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #3988
    Thanks

Hi:

I have a little time before signing off for a couple of days, and the themes of scarcity, abundance, and "rational" decisions are very important to understand, if the transformative impact of FE is going to be understood. The FE idea has been bounced off of the world's leading intellectuals, academics, scientists, environmentalists, activists, and the like for many years. Virtually without exception, they have reacted with combinations of Level 3 denial and Level 5 fear. Those were supposedly the world's smartest, most caring, most visionary people, and their reactions spurred Brian to wonder if humanity is really a sentient species.

It is initially mind-blowing for FE activists to receive those kinds of responses, but those have been uniform reactions since at least the 1970s. Everybody on FE's high road has experienced those kinds of interactions and responses. I have received them from some of the world's most famous intellectuals. It just comes with the territory, and I later realized that I was seeing a generalized addiction to scarcity, or perhaps more accurately, an addiction to their mental adaptations for living in a world of scarcity. The "smart" can be the most stuck. Their scarcity assumptions were so deeply baked that they could not even recognize them for what they were. It was like the air they breathed. A similar phenomenon was the "skeptical" attack on Sheldrake's relatively tame challenges to materialism. Those attacks were highly irrational, which was indeed ironic. They were protecting their assumptions from challenge, which amounted to defending their faith, but they were either too unconscious or too dishonest to admit it.

What I have found is that it is rarely a case of conscious dishonesty, but more like an unconscious dishonesty, where they cannot even admit what they are really reacting to. If you try to take them down the path of their logic and show them the nature of their assumptions, they go into irrational tirades. You may have to see it to believe it.

So, with their scarcity-based framework intact and safe from challenge, such people almost invariably come to the place in their mind where they need to coerce the "bad guys." They nearly invariably develop a rational argument for coercion and violence. They either deny that Godzilla exists or think that he can be taken out in battle. Both are delusionary positions, as is thinking that Godzilla can be snuck past.

Those are all variations of the song of scarcity, which Fuller, among others, could plainly see. The dark deeds that the scarcity-stuck advocated could only be seemingly justified if they assumed scarcity, and it takes no great imagination to see how their minds are working. They cannot afford to wake up, because then the nature of their crimes, both real and proposed, would become evident. They are rationalizing something that really has no rationale, not in a world of abundance. But in a world of scarcity, they can promote arguments that can seem to have a whiff of integrity, but they are only sophisticated ways to play the victim game. Their entire framework is invested in their assumptions, which FE would invalidate. Such intellectuals cannot afford to watch their laboriously constructed houses of cards collapse. It would be the end of the world as they know it.

Again, I have no interest in engaging such people. Been there, done that, way too many times. They will be among the last people to get on the FE train, not the first. They are missing a mystical awakening, and maybe an initial awakening, which is one reason why I say that they are probably necessary for the FE message to begin to reach them. Otherwise they are stuck in their heads, in "logic," and the like, but what they are really mired in is scarcity.

I am trying to reach the reachable, and will have to build the choir from scratch and find those needles in haystacks. I am OK with that, and newbies who want to find shortcuts, enlighten the intellectuals, and so on, have one hell of a learning experience ahead of them. I have encouraged newbies to poke around a little with stuff like that, so that they can get a sniff of the reality, but I have seen so many of them think that they have the magic answer to blast through that denial, that fear, and that irrationality. After many years at it, I realized that the only thing that would help them (and everybody else) wake up was the means of abundance being delivered into their lives, like Machiavelli said. Nothing else has a chance that I have seen, and that is my goal.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2014 at 13:37.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st September 2014), Kay (21st September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th September 2014), Melinda (20th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #3989
    Thanks

Hi:

I just got back from a short trip with my wife. The first is a picture of a bridge built by family members nearly a century ago. It was the only "road" across the Cascade Range in northern Washington, where a highway now winds its way through. The bridge was horse-worthy when it was built. That bridge may stand for rest of my days on Earth, but it may not. It is a "bridge to nowhere" today, and family members are about the only people who know about that bridge. The water hole under it is tempting, and I may take a dip on hot sunny summer's day. That water is some of the most pristine on Earth, coming right off wild mountains.

The other pics are taken around Slate Peak, where I took my wife three years ago. That is as good as my life gets. The last is of Diablo Lake.

Some posts coming soon…

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	slate pct1.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	27332   Click image for larger version

Name:	bridge.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	27331   Click image for larger version

Name:	slate pct2.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	27333   Click image for larger version

Name:	diablo.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	27334  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2014 at 17:12.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd September 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #3990
    Thanks

Hi:

About ready to hit the sack, and added this paragraph to the essay:

In a striking similarity to the dual use purposes of evolutionary innovations, many human traits are relics of our history but have yet to disappear, but various social managers have used them to exploit the masses. For instance, the human taste for fatty and sweet foods has a very long pedigree and developed because those were the most energy-rich foods that existed. But the incredibly high sugar and fat content of processed food vended by Western agribusiness companies plays to those biological proclivities in the name of profit. Diets based on such foods are disastrous for human health, and industrialized peoples, led by the USA, are the fattest of the entire human journey. Similarly, in-group "loyalty" (to fight the out-group) is a pre-sentient behavior that arose to ensure survival. Ever since the first religions, a goal of social managers has been forming that in-group cohesion to battle the out-group. There is not much sentient about it. As the Stanford prison experiment and other events have made clear, people can be arbitrarily split along almost any lines and form an in-group and out-group, and the out-group will then be treated terribly. Darwin's "from the war of nature" comes "higher animals" conclusion in his Origin of Species is mirrored in the work of Marx and Hitler, in that they believed that human "progress" was produced by one social group violently prevailing over another. Hitler avidly read Marx, and may be how he developed his "revolutionary" ideas.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2014 at 04:29.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd September 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), kudzy (24th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #3991
    Thanks

Hi:

This is a post on the kinds of my reactions to my work that I am looking for, and those that I am not. I have been doing this since 1987 (more than a dozen years after I began dreaming of changing the energy industry), and have encountered many thousands of reactions to the idea of FE, ideas of how to manifest it in the public sphere, and the like. I am taking a highly specific approach that is informed by all those years of often rueful experience. Those I am looking for have probably never heard of free energy ("FE") before, because if they have, they probably only know the many doomed approaches used in the field today and may well be stuck in the field's state of arrested development. I have either been a part of attempts using those approaches, have traded notes with follow travelers who did, or watched from afar. Those approaches have not worked and are extremely unlikely to, and I am doing something different.

I am looking for very specific people, and they will have very specific reactions to my work. Those who do not react in the way that I am looking for are not whom I am looking for. If somebody really begins to understand my work and approach, they almost certainly will not know anybody else in their daily lives that does, because those who can are less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population and few people have a social circle of more than a couple hundred. I recently published the qualities that I think are necessary for a person to be helpful for what I am attempting. A person's reaction to my work can quickly tell me if they are whom I seek. One reason why I have published my work like I have is that it can be a litmus test for those trying to interest others in my effort. They do not have to talk themselves blue in the face (which is always a waste of time, in my experience), and jeopardize their relationships/careers/lives. They can just point the person to my work and witness their reaction. Here are the reactions that can quickly tell if a person is whom I am looking for, or not. First, here are the reactions that show that the person is not suitable for my approach.
    • The person responds with denial or fear. I have called those Levels 1-to-3, and 5, in my work. I have never seen anybody whose initial reaction was in those levels who ever achieved the level of awareness for what I am looking for, mostly because their heart was not in the right place.
    • The person says that FE is an interesting idea, and to let them know when a FE device is delivered to their home or laboratory. I have called that Level 4, and it is also a common reaction. Once again, their heart is not in the right place. They are too lazy and self-centered to help with what I am attempting.

Those are the standard reactions of more than 99% of today's global population. They will be no help for what I am attempting, and people should refrain from wasting their time with them, at least for what I am attempting. It is natural for people to desire to enlist their friends, familes, and colleagues into assisting with what I am attempting, but almost nobody on Earth today has the right stuff for it. That is not a judgment, but just an acknowledgement of the reality on Earth today. The sooner that people can accept that reality, the better it will go for them. What newcomers to the FE idea fail to understand is that if people in those levels mentioned above are ever seduced, cajoled, bribed, and otherwise recruited into my effort, they will be weak links that will wreck the effort if it ever gets going. My effort cannot afford to have people like that in it.

If a person does not react with fear and denial, it still does not mean that they are fit for what I am attempting, although they can get on a learning curve to where they someday might, but the path can be perilous.

Perfectly acceptable initial attitudes toward my work are skepticism, caution, and even naïveté. True skepticism, not the Orwellian use of the term used by organized skepticism, is a virtue, and I would not expect anybody that I am looking for, who never heard of FE before, to immediately accept what I write. However, true skepticism means getting out of one's easy chair and finding out. Surfing the Internet for a few minutes or hours does not qualify. Watching YouTube clips (the Internet's version of watching television) does not qualify. Chatting up others in the FE field does not qualify. Going deep on my work, following the references, thinking deeply about it, and the like can qualify. My journey in the FE field is richly documented, as is the journey of my former partner. My site comprises about two thousand pages of heavily documented material. It is extremely challenging material, for a few reasons, and the emotional challenge is greater than the mental one. While it does not take a degree in science to understand it (I do not have a degree in science, for instance), some scientific literacy is a requirement, and my big essay is partly a class in attaining some scientific literacy. Although scientists and the scientifically trained have been the most enthusiastic readers of that essay so far, I am gambling that scientifically illiterate people will be able to understand the gist of my work, even though it will take a great deal of hard work to achieve those understandings. A primary purpose of the discussion of the big essay's chapters is to help people gain a deeper understanding of the material, whether they are scientists or not.

I am somewhat sympathetic to those who want to see an FE device in action before they credit the FE idea at all. Actually, there have been many proof of concept demonstrations, and perhaps the most spectacular is the video of Sparky Sweet's device in action. Unfortunately, the only way I know of to see the device in action is to buy that video from Tom Bearden's organization. If you watch that video, you will also see some of why Sparky also failed, with a "proprietary technology" message flashing on the video several times. Sparky was not naïve enough to apply for a patent, but he mailed several working prototypes to the big energy institutions and expected to receive a ticker-tape parade. The opposite happened, and the death threats and even alleged murder attempts were enough to drive Sparky into hiding, where my astronaut colleague visited him a week before Sparky died of a "heart attack." Dying like that is typical among FE inventors, promoters, and businessmen. Others have demonstrated their FE prototypes, from Henry Moray to Adam Trombly to Troy Reed to Edwin Gray. The typical patterns after such demonstrations include friendly buyout offers, seizure of the technologies (if patented) by using national securities laws, murder attempts and other cloak-and-dagger activities, and allies being overcome by greed and wrecking the operation as they try to steal it all. If anybody demonstrates their FE prototype, it is usually not for long. But anybody who does the work can understand how the land lies and understand why they cannot just walk down their street and see an FE device in action. Some close to me have witnessed FE devices in action, in sometimes bizarre settings. FE technology is very real, as all players on the high road to FE know well.

I am also OK with people who react to my work with some caution. That is different than reacting with denial and fear. Those in denial or fear, for instance, would not read or understand the visionary chapter of the big essay. But it is OK for those who are captivated by the vision to have some concern for misuse of FE technology, with the emphasis on some. I am sympathetic to such concerns, and have made some suggestions. The technology already exists to tell when somebody is tapping the zero-point field, and detecting weaponization should not be hard to do and the technology to do that probably already exists. The risks of misuse are vastly less than the risks of continuing on our current path. The catastrophe looms. Those who immediately imagine all that could go wrong with FE are reacting with fear, not caution, do not have their hearts in the right place, and will not be helpful for what I am attempting. Playing the "devil's advocate" is a common fear-based reaction. The fact is that the worst elements of humanity already possess FE technology, and Earth is still intact. The ideal proportion for what I am attempting is probably about 95% focusing on attaining a comprehensive and abundance-based perspective and understanding the vision that I present, and about 5% (or less) focus on the cautionary aspects. The best approach is to root one's awareness in an abundance-based world and look back to this one and see how to get there. Those looking at today's world can be forgiven for viewing everything around them and the future with fear, but if that is their predominant state, they will not be helpful for what I am attempting.

The naïveté issue is a big discussion. Everybody that I respect in the FE field began their journeys naively as overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts. Like Sparky, my former partner also expected a ticker-tape parade for bringing to his extraordinary energy technology to humanity. The opposite happened. So, while naïveté is usually the initial state for FE newcomers, they need to shed their naïveté ASAP, and I may be able to help with that. That naïveté manifests in numerous ways, from thinking that their friends, families, and colleagues will immediately "get" the vision that I am promoting and reach Level 12 (which is where I am attempting to help people reach) or can be somehow herded there by eluding/overcoming their egocentric focus, to the naïveté that denies that organized suppression exists (Level 6) or thinks that it can be snuck past (Level 7) or thinks that the Global Controllers can be defeated in battle (Level 9). Those who think that the pursuit of FE is useless activity because the obstacles are insurmountable (Level 8) are also not among those whom I seek. They have already defeated themselves. Those who want to get rich or are overcome with delusions of grandeur (Level 11) are also not suitable allies for what I am attempting.

The level of naïveté that I stayed at the longest, and where my former partner and astronaut colleague never quite left, was the idea of forming a mass movement with the teeming masses, who were rallied around some kind of flag (Level 10) or vision. I am the most sympathetic to people stuck in that level of awareness, but it also will not work. The very tactics used to appeal to the masses are also used by the Global Controllers' to control the masses. Nobody is going to beat the Global Controllers at their own game, and it is foolish and even suicidal to try.

All of those approaches presented above lead to wrecked and prematurely ended lives, and I am doing something different. It might be called the heart-centered sentience approach. Nothing like it has been tried before, and I need to set a high bar for entry into my effort. Far less than one-in-a-thousand people will achieve the necessary orientation, but I am meeting them far more than halfway. I studied for writing my big essay, after I had been radicalized, for a quarter-century. The curriculum has been published, for those who have what I am looking for. There are no shortcuts for manifesting the biggest event in the human journey, and those seeking easy answers are advised to look elsewhere. I am looking for needles in haystacks, and I know it all too well.

I am OK with disabusing newcomers of their Level 7 and 10 delusions, but until they relinquish their naïve notions and bright ideas, I cannot begin to teach them. My forum is a virtual classroom and place where I hope to witness singing the abundance song in chorus, which has never been heard on Earth before. The work now begins.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2014 at 03:17.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #3992
    Thanks

Hi:

I know that it is hard to keep track of, but who are we bombing today? (scratches head...) Oh yes, our former employees in Syria. This is similar to bombing our former employees in Afghanistan or bombing our former pawns in Iraq. Millions die and virtually nobody knows or cares in my great nation that committed the murders. Didn't we bomb Iraq last week? Ah, my old head just cannot keep up. Why don't we call it all Westasia or something similarly Orwellian, so that I can keep the scorecard from getting too crowded? And should we just call the bombers "The Oil Crowd" or something similar? That would make it all simpler. Anybody who thinks that what is happening there is anything other than The Oil Crowd playing their games has a lot to learn.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2014 at 19:22.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (23rd September 2014), Blacklight43 (24th September 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Jules (23rd September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #3993
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Anybody who thinks that what is happening there is anything other than The Oil Crowd playing their games has a lot to learn.
    Well, I have a confession to make...

When I see people around me cheer the bombing and considering the US foreign policy as a "civilizing force" and the rest of the "animals" deserving what's coming to them because they still live as "savages", I almost go into rage!

I feel like beating them on head with "Manufacturing Consent" or somehow giving them a taste how this civilizing force feels like. It's really hard to be loving at that point . Why do I keep being sucked into those kind of conversations I don't know. It never ends well.

This also gives some kind of "superiority complex" when I look around, because "I know better", "I understand and they do not" and I catch myself thinking very low of someone still mired in the "War on Terror" despite being rather good, intelligent people otherwise. I guess is still a lesson that I have to learn, to not judge and just accept the reality as it is, even if I desperately want it to be different.

Wade is not exaggerating when he says that attempting to wake up others to his work or at least an "alternative view" of how the world works, will end up hurting your social circle and career. It does! And listening to some of the most irrational arguments to justify war (especially when you're a likely target) it's something to behold!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Billy (23rd September 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krist (24th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), marie6346 (30th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014), ulli (23rd September 2014)

27. Link to Post #3994
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

The cycle continues. Find them. Employ them, Supply them. Train them. Use them, Sack them. Annihilate Them. Next please.

Peace be upon us all.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Krist (24th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), marie6346 (30th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014), Wade Frazier (23rd September 2014)

29. Link to Post #3995
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

I feel your pain. It is natural to want to spread, if not the "truth," then something that is far closer to it than what is served up by the media. Yes, when you see people with their heads so deeply buried in the sand, who endlessly cheer the violence, it is legitimate to wonder if humanity is a sentient species.

As I have stated plenty, the masses will not awaken anytime soon, except through the power of an Epochal Event, and I have the next one in mind.

Humanity no longer accepts slavery as "normal," but that is just because the Industrial Revolution made slavery economically obsolete. FE will make scarcity obsolete, and the masses will then begin to understand abundance, but not until then. However, the choir will.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2014 at 20:19.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (23rd September 2014), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), Limor Wolf (29th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014), Ulyse30 (24th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #3996
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Anybody who thinks that what is happening there is anything other than The Oil Crowd playing their games has a lot to learn.
    Well, I have a confession to make...

When I see people around me cheer the bombing and considering the US foreign policy as a "civilizing force" and the rest of the "animals" deserving what's coming to them because they still live as "savages", I almost go into rage!

I feel like beating them on head with "Manufacturing Consent" or somehow giving them a taste how this civilizing force feels like. It's really hard to be loving at that point . Why do I keep being sucked into those kind of conversations I don't know. It never ends well.

This also gives some kind of "superiority complex" when I look around, because "I know better", "I understand and they do not" and I catch myself thinking very low of someone still mired in the "War on Terror" despite being rather good, intelligent people otherwise. I guess is still a lesson that I have to learn, to not judge and just accept the reality as it is, even if I desperately want it to be different.

Wade is not exaggerating when he says that attempting to wake up others to his work or at least an "alternative view" of how the world works, will end up hurting your social circle and career. It does! And listening to some of the most irrational arguments to justify war (especially when you're a likely target) it's something to behold!

I sympathise too Ilie.

I’ve had dialogue that left me exhausted with or just disillusioned by people, on any number of topics. Such as the way they’d cheer the Western powers taking down another ‘bad guy’ somewhere to the East, filling each other in on the news with the identical gusto with which they celebrate the football scores. It doesn’t seem to bother them that they’re getting the same news and pictures about death and destruction from TV outlets which (seconds later) supply footage of jubilant sports crowds. What’s more, with those TV news casts there’s usually dramatic music pumped into your ears to convince your emotions that whatever they’re about to feed you is the most important thing you’ll absorb all day.

I once nearly lost patience with an educated guy with money (in a pub full of poor people) who tried to convince me that poorer people just needed to realise how university wasn’t for everyone, and that society needed them to do the manual labour work in order for it to function. There was no remorse in his voice. No willingness to sacrifice his own comparatively inspiring work to do his bit to grease the ugly cogs of our culture. Just the fear (manifesting as arrogance) of someone who doesn’t see solutions and is afraid to lose their ‘niche in hell’ (to borrow a phrase from Wade.) This wasn’t a nasty person though. Just a guy struggling with his fears. I also remember an educated American man joining in a conversation I was having with others, on another occasion, about the devastation brought by Hurricane Katrina. He said his government didn’t need to respond any quicker than it did because New Orleans was mainly full of jobless drug addicts. Initially, I think we all just stared at him. Unsurprisingly, but unfortunately, he was planning a career in politics. Sometimes people can’t handle the confused sense of guilt crying out to be processed, or the feelings of vulnerability, that are itching beneath the denial. These were both young men in their twenties with access to the same books, radio and internet as me. I wonder what it would take for those people to evolve their perspective. They will possibly have to reincarnate into a world where a wiser, more abundant culture has taken root and is prevalent.

I’ve even had debates with people who defended planned obsolescence in technology. It baffles me how anyone could defend something so wasteful and harmful to the environment, but some do. I once watched an interview with Steve Jobs where he explained that Apple don’t hold back the release of advanced technology to suit a selfish agenda. He said they did it because consumers didn’t respond well if you brought out a new device / software that was too different to what they were used to. Even if, in the long term, it proved more intuitive and efficient in the way it functioned. In other words they needed to be eased up to the next level gently. Staggering the release of technological progressions to prevent repelling or overwhelming people is one thing. I can understand it. But planned obsolescence is another. And it has a great deal more to with financial profit and control of people, than its defenders appear ready to admit.

To Ilie’s point about watching people support the war machine, even though they may end up a target, it’s appalling the number of areas of our lives where that applies. By design. Conducive to people feeling paralysed by the onslaught. From flouride, to dodgy medicine, to a lack of employment. While people in one country may be shocked at the way banks in another are threatening to massively tax savings, the banks in their own country have deliberately paid them low interest on their savings for years. Perhaps that’s part of the appeal in TV news. Half hour nightly visuals that reassure you someone else, elsewhere, is far worse off.

I don’t like to prod people’s boundaries, which is why I’m not exactly a party animal. But I’ve found not too many people are interested in the kinds of topics discussed here, and I sympathise. They are hard subjects, even if you feel compelled to them. Even if you suspect you are an older soul. Sometimes it can be lonely – not partying more. But it can prevent wasted energy. I’m happy to plan for the FE party of the future, if it can help it come to pass. And in the meantime, I prefer talking telepathically with the trees. They have no religious, or scarcity-based political affiliations. They run their roots into the darkness of the earth, and draw her breath to the surface, glistening with her patience and her wisdom.

Wishing peace to you all

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krist (24th September 2014), marie6346 (30th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #3997
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

As you know, that rich guy's rationale for manual labor is only a refurbished argument for slavery. I am trying to recall where I read it recently, but a big British or American wig, maybe even a president, said that the lot of the "lower classes" was hard manual labor, not education, and that they had better get used to it. That was about in the 1920s. So, even though slavery is not cool anymore, the echoes of that slavery-justifying behavior can be seen in those pub philosophers.

But, to go back to the end of slavery, it was not until machines began to make slavery obsolete that people began to challenge that hallowed institution. If FE makes its way past the organized suppression, it will spell an end to capitalism and all scarcity-based ideologies. The ideologies have always followed the economic reality and probably always will.

I have written that the USA's standard of living has declined since Peak Oil was reached, and as the middle class has been disappearing, barbaric ideologies have been making their comeback, in which that pub philosopher's observations would fit. If FE does not make its appearance and we fall off the Peak Oil plateau soon, not only will it risk World War III breaking out (many astute observers think that World War III has been happening since 9/11, but we have just not reached the nuclear level yet), but there will literally be a revival of institutions such as slavery, but they won't call it that, in the tradition of Orwell. Again, I do not want to live to see that day come, but slavery largely vanished in Europe during its High Middle Ages, to stage a comeback centuries later. Slavery did not end that long ago, and it was because of industrialization. Once the energy used to power industrial civilizations disappears, those seemingly obsolete institutions will return, as they are economically based. That pub philosopher's arguments do not have to be revised much to justify slavery again and making women barefoot and pregnant. One hell of a lot rides on FE's shoulders, and the surreal part is that almost nobody on Earth knows or cares, and that is just how Godzilla likes it.

Nice picture. So, how old were you when you first read The Hobbit?

Maybe because the final Hobbit movie is coming soon, I began to read The Lord of the Rings last week. I used to read it every five years, since my father handed me The Hobbit when I was fourteen, but I have not read it for twenty years or more. That painting looks like something out of Tolkien.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2014 at 13:34.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Kay (24th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (24th September 2014), kudzy (25th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th September 2014)

35. Link to Post #3998
    Ilie Pandia

Beautiful post, Melinda! Thank you!

I don't know who created that painting but it's a vision I've been having for a few years. And funny enough I actually wanted to put it in writing last week, but didn't get to it.

I need to pick up my drawing pencil and practice some more ! I can come up with some interesting images...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th September 2014), Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Krist (24th September 2014), Melinda (24th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #3999
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

...Nice picture. So, how old were you when you first read The Hobbit?
    Ah - I think I was about 8 or 9 when our teacher read The Hobbit to us in class. Plenty of magical archetype in Tolkien. The painting, called Awakening, is by artist Emily Balivet. It’s as if the woman in the picture represents the season of spring, emerging after winter. If you look at it one way, it might seem as though she is tied to the earth. But actually she is a part of it, not ‘bound’ but seamlessly connected. Changing her form in a cycle of rest and rejuvenation. If you look closely you can see she is engaging with the butterfly, a symbol of transformation. In an FE context, it reminds me of the shimmer, on the cusp between winter and the dawn of what follows. We are emerging from that winter. There is light on the horizon, as our race has a unique opportunity to blossom.

http://www.emilybalivet.com/

...a big British or American wig, maybe even a president, said that the lot of the "lower classes" was hard manual labor, not education, and that they had better get used to it. That was about in the 1920s. So, even though slavery is not cool anymore, the echoes of that slavery-justifying behavior can be seen in those pub philosophers... [...] ...One hell of a lot rides on FE's shoulders, and the surreal part is that almost nobody on Earth knows or cares, and that is just how Godzilla likes it.
    This has always seemed to me one of the hurdles on the path. The appearance of scarcity means less resources, lower standards, people pushed into a survivalist mentality. So the same powers that have permitted the world to be a less nurturing place, are those who like to say the masses are too battered for the cure. It gives certain individuals (like those pub philosophers) the excuse to claim that people are too ignorant or too dangerous to handle FE. And that’s if they’re even aware of it, which most aren’t. The whole class system is a sham, long past what little justification it may have had for existing in order to facilitate progress. Some benefits may have trickled down, but FE is the game-changer.

Undoubtedly we need caution. But we don’t need people turning on each other because they are afraid of not being superior to someone else anymore, no matter what shape that takes. That is an addiction created by scarcity. To truly live in abundance would blow the ‘perks’ of the current middle and upper classes out of the water. People can be defined by the decency they will be freed to show, not by the veneer of quality won by exploitation, nor by martyrdom. But many don’t see it yet. Some do, they just don’t know what to do, which is why certain powers that be keep throwing down more economic burdens, so people won’t have time or headspace to think it through. But it’s an idea whose time has come, which is why bringing it forward peacefully and carefully is so crucial. And it starts, as you’ve always said, with imagining it.

There’s a lot of grey area when you start to ask what motivates people in the wish to help others. Including with FE. For me it’s fairly simple. In my life I was raised with privileges. Being white, always having food on my plate, having an education. But my life would have been even more uplifted, immeasurably, if everyone around me had enjoyed the same kinds of security and acceptance. It’s just common sense.

What people decide to do once we have abundance is up to us all individually. But having privilege and watching others suffer to maintain it is a corrupting way to live. It serves no-one. We could truly have heaven on earth, and that is something to look forward to in every way. It lifts my spirit, just knowing it’s possible.

I realise I’m not adding much. But I’m grateful to have a place where the many-layered aspects of this subject are acknowledged.

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Beautiful post, Melinda! Thank you! ...
    Thank you Ilie, much appreciated. I thought of your old post on page 6 of the Future Earth thread actually, when I posted that pic...

Quote “Beautiful post Robert!!

I had a similar vision with living in symbiosis with the plan life, but I saw a plant-bed.

When you would sleep in this bed the plant would wrap you and cleanse you, for what is toxic for your is nourishment for the plant. The wrap would be gentle and soft, allowing you to move should you want to. The plant would then secrete a scent that would relax your body, allowing you to go into deep and rejuvenating sleep. And finally it would help balance your energies and heal your body while you're sleeping. In return your energy field and your "dream energy" would support the plant.”
    Lovely post. As was Robert’s. Stayed with me.
    Last edited by Melinda; 25th September 2014 at 18:02.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014)

39. Link to Post #4000
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is post 4,000 to this thread. That is a lot of water under the bridge. I am getting close to the end of the editing process, and should have the "final" essay version published this month. It has been largely fixing grammar and style, with only small content tweaks. It will have to be good enough for Version 1.0. I plan to make periodic revisions to that essay for as long as I am writing.

There is definitely a method to my madness, and very specific reasons why half of my essay deals with the time before humans arrived on the scene. It has to do with training the choir, not only for that song, but also to assist with the enlightened implementation of FE. Even as I edited the essay, I kept making more connections that were not previously clear to me, and those "visions" and "how to do it" chapters are where a lot of it comes together. A comprehensive understanding is required for really envisioning FE's potential and how to make it happen.

For those who are professionals, a helpful analogy might be recalling your textbooks and the lessons learned in school, and the difference between school and the real world. Depending on your area of study, the textbooks might have eventually looked like expedient rubbish, or they took on new meaning in your post-graduate life. I have written about how what is taught in school about accounting and how it is practiced in the real world can be like night and day. But in other ways, you can later gain a new appreciation for what is in the textbooks. But in the real world, those texts can be old friends that helped you in your baby steps, and as your career progressed, you left those texts behind as you mastered your craft, and they may have become cherished relics. My essay is intended kind of like that, in that just making it through the essay will be like reading a textbook for the first time. Mastery of the material will be a long way off. One of the hard parts will be that few will have much experience in the real world of bringing disruptive technology to market, and getting experience in the FE field is perilous. However, for most of what I have in mind, building the choir does not need experience on that high-abrasion road. But if a person has life experience in some of the essay's subject matter, then it will go a long way toward getting the bigger picture of what I am attempting to impart.

As I think I have mentioned on this thread before, the primary lessons that Dennis and his wife learned on their journey was about humanity. People are the same everywhere, and people such as Ilie have poked around in my material, banged it up against the real world, and realized that I am not making anything up. Indeed, trying to wake up those around you is very perilous. My intended "choir" is going to be a place where people can pursue and discuss the subject matter of my writings without losing friends, family relationships, and careers. But it is not just intended to be a safe place, but I plan for us to get something done, like help manifest the biggest event in the human journey. It is not small stuff.

Hi Melinda:

Class systems began with civilization and will become obsolete with FE. Almost nobody can really imagine it today, but nobody could imagine the end of slavery, either, before the Industrial Revolution began.

I have been fortunate to see the erosion of class systems in my lifetime. You live in the land of pubs, where the class system's roots are deep. During Dennis's amazing adventures, he got to see how the USA' s Eastern Oligarchy acted, as they tried to be like English lords (their servants called them "master," and the like). I could go on about the contrast between the USA's east and west coasts and class, and perhaps the best example is when I was in the popcorn line behind the world's richest man, and nobody but me recognized him. West Coast high tech is that way a lot, as contrasted with the East Coast, where you can still hear the echoes of "master" in the way that they do business. All of that class erosion is because of the benefits of the postwar boom, but as the USA's standard of living has been declining, I am witnessing the erosion of that egalitarian ideal, and class systems are again rearing their heads.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2014 at 03:38.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th September 2014), Kay (25th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (25th September 2014), Melinda (25th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 536 FirstFirst 1 100 150 190 200 210 250 300 536 LastLast