+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 536 FirstFirst 1 254 304 344 354 364 404 454 536 LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7061
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thank you for the clarification. I always liked your "more comprehensive" way of looking at things, combining both material and spiritual perspectives. Yes it's one thing to have your own experiences to convince you of the reality of something; and it's another thing to try to convince someone else who has no similar experience. So you're saying the GCs, because they're motivated by fear [and separation], will never be as united [and allied with the power of universal consciousness] as those who are motivated by love, okay. And despite the GCs being divided among themselves, they are still dangerous enough to overwhelm all fear-based challenges to their highly centralized power. Why didn't the years of bitter-sweet experiences affect Dennis the same way as it did you? Have you ever talked with Dennis about this? I don't know what [paranormal] experiences motivated him to go on his own journey toward radicalization, but I think you mentioned somewhere that Dennis has his own spiritual beliefs.

So for people like me, who have never truly had convincing experiences, the truth of Seth's statement will remain merely a possibility. I met this older couple who told me they were long-time abductees of grey aliens, and that these grey aliens (as well as other entities) had helped them develop their consciousness to the point of reaching "enlightenment" [and beyond]. The wife of the couple told me that she believed that universal consciousness was a loving entity, and that what was necessary to experience it was to "trust in the unknown" rather than fear the unknown (a/k/a paranormal -- I'm guessing she's talking about universal consciousness here). Whereas fear is a feeling that motivates one to act, she said it was better to stay observant rather than reacting, and to trust in the unknown. She said she wish she could give that feeling of inner peace [that comes with enlightenment] to me, but that I would "just have to see for yourself."
    Last edited by ortizrealstonegroundcorn; 8th September 2017 at 01:32.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ortizrealstonegroundcorn For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Wade Frazier (8th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #7062
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi ortizrealstonegroundcorn:

Dennis is on a different journey than I am. I never met a greater human, but he was raised as a migrant farmworker (Third Epoch), and was raised with that Old Tyme Religion. I was fortunate that I wasn’t. I wasn’t really raised with all that much Kool-Aid, to my parents’ credit. That helped me. Dennis’s mystical awakening was far more dramatic than mine was, and whatever amalgam of experience and belief that he has, he will take it to his grave with him. However, when I last saw him, and told him what I was planning, he immediately realized that it was something different, as did Brian. They thought that I might have a chance of making a dent. Like I have written about Greer, Dennis has gone so far down his path that taking another would be a huge lift for him, like changing his DNA. Not easy. Also, he has been legally forbidden from being involved in the energy industry in the USA ever again, courtesy of David Rockefeller and friends. He legally could not do what I am today, and Brian is dead, so I am carrying the ball, to a degree, as the last man standing.

My mystical awakening was just the beginning of my adventures. A voice in my head changed my career path from science to business, and led me straight to Dennis. Two years later, we were being offered $1 billion to go away, before they lowered the boom on us. I have never even heard of another story like that. I lived it, and at times it is even hard for me to believe it. Let’s just say that when you go on odysseys like that, you don’t come home the same.

You bring up a very good point in what “makes sense,” is “plausible,” and the like. Dennis should be dead dozens of times over, and I would not recommend his journey to anybody. If they made a movie of his life, nobody would believe it (such as this vignette). I have long written that my work cannot wake anybody up, and that they have to come to me already awakened somehow, and that can only come through experience. It does not have to be mystical, or political, etc., but it has to be some kind of awakening experience, in which you realize that you have been drinking somebody’s Kool-Aid. Once you get the taste out of your mouth on one issue, the others are easier to do that for.

While I didn’t drink much religious Kool-Aid, I was force-fed American nationalism from kindergarten onward, and drank the capitalist Kool-Aid in college. It was my awakening during my years with Dennis that really showed me how my nationalist and capitalist indoctrination was something akin to reading fairy tales every day and thinking that they depicted reality.

I admit that I am likely psychically “gifted,” as most of my fellow travelers were (and we were all naïve, overgrown Boy Scouts, too), I think that we had those gifts for a reason, and we were all a bunch of geniuses, too. But then we went into the world and barely survived our adventures. I long ago accepted that I was on some kind of special assignment, and when you draw that straw, nothing about the assignment is easy.

However, I think that if people are diligent, having a mystical awakening is very feasible, no matter their soul age, and I doubt that my work needs a genius-level IQ to understand. I wrote it so that an IQ of 110 or so should be enough. The vast majority of my work is not about mystical stuff, or fringe science, etc. It is simple science and history, for the most part (the non-Kool-Aid version ). And a general awakening can be done by anybody. They just have to want to know the truth, not settle for the bromides of their conditioning, and get out of their easy chairs.

Thanks again for writing.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th September 2017 at 14:22.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (8th September 2017), Franny (8th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (8th September 2017), ortizrealstonegroundcorn (8th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (9th September 2017), sdv (8th September 2017), thunder24 (8th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #7063
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Hi after a long time. And no telling when I'll log in here again...but my first IQ test came in at 145 and recently I did one on line that came in at 60! AAAHHH! Whatever the truth is, I know my soul age is way higher. Power to you and all of us. Still tracking.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Wade Frazier (8th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #7064
    Thanks

This is going to seem bizarre, but I was thinking of you today, CdnSirian. You have not posted here in years. Cue Twilight Zone music.

I hope all is well,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 8th September 2017 at 04:20.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (8th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #7065
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is my Epochal Event 4.5 summary:

Epochal Event 4.5 – The Rise of Oil and Electricity:

When: Late-1800s
    Where: United States and Western Europe
    Who: American and Western European inventors, scientists, and entrepreneurs
    How: By drilling into Earth and manipulating electrons.
    Why: Necessity and opportunity

All of the Epochs built on each other. The energy-hogging human brain that the First Epoch produced, along with fire and a sophisticated toolset, was only built upon in subsequent Epochs. Behaviorally modern humans have not changed in their basic cultural traits in 50,000 years. Once humans domesticated plants, they never undomesticated them, and their agricultural practices only became more sophisticated over time. The West is still riding the energy wave that began a thousand years ago, and humanity has yet to move beyond fossil fuels in its industrial phase. Epochal Event 4.5, when humans began mining oil and using electricity, built on the earlier practices of the industrial epoch. As whales were hunted to the brink of extinction, there was a “whale oil crisis,” and the first commercial oil was used to replace whale oil for lamps. John D. Rockefeller became the world’s richest man long before oil became such an important industrial fuel. Oil could not have been mined until the development of machines and related technology in the first phase of the Industrial Revolution. The first phase was a necessary precondition of the second.

The rise of science interacted with the rise of industry, and from Ben Franklin onward, Western scientists and inventors experimented with electricity, and Thomas Edison’s team perfected electric lighting, with prominent scientists in initial denial of his achievement, which replaced those lamps. Edison’s direct current, however, lost the battle against Tesla’s alternating current, and humanity has been increasingly electrified ever since. I am writing this post with electron power and even its manipulation by semiconductors to mimic brains. Try to imagine airplanes and rocket ships running on coal.

The rise of oil and electricity has been called The Industrial Revolution, Phase 2, for good reason. Oil is Earth’s chief geopolitical prize, with wars and genocides resulting from its pursuit. Humanity might fight World War III over oil. Electricity is the preferred way to deliver energy to homes and cities. Without oil and electricity, industrial societies would still be fairly primitive.

As technology galloped along, the global elite grew in stature, if largely a covert one, and the Global Controllers were born. Tesla was the first to pursue free energy, the oligarchy pulled the rug on him, and the suppression of technological advances has become a science in ultra-elite circles. The toys in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard today are mind-boggling, and the technological means to the Fifth Epoch are older than I am. But we don’t get any while we collectively sleep and are our own worst enemies.

Elites will become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch and they know it, which is why they have been so avid in suppressing free energy and related technologies. It will take an unprecedented act of integrity and sentience to overcome humanity’s egocentric inertia and the organized suppression. Earth and humanity are in the balance. For the level of the stakes, it is incredible how few people have any productive awareness of the situation, much less doing anything about it. Hardly anybody on Earth sees past their immediate self-interest, nor do they want to. If enough can, and unite their efforts, then the Fifth Epoch will easily arrive.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th September 2017 at 14:22.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (8th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (9th September 2017), kudzy (8th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (9th September 2017), sdv (8th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #7066
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My IQ is probably around 110. Problem is, my ability to maintain focus isn't great. I usually only read what I find interesting, and even then, I often cannot finish what I start reading. So I tend to try to understand the essence of something from what parts I do read. It's like I'm looking for a feeling or a motive behind the writing, rather than just the written content. For example, Ingo Swann's writings are pretty interesting to me, maybe because he deals with [his own experiences with] psi abilities, a taboo topic, and the psychology / sociology surrounding the phenomenon of psi and individual empowerment / depowerment in general. But even Ingo seems to believe in violence, even though he never seemed to have been violent in his life. He keeps on using the expression "lean mean fighting machine" in his writings, as something one would have to become, to make psi a universally accepted reality in the world, or anything else that can greatly change power distribution among people.
    Last edited by ortizrealstonegroundcorn; 9th September 2017 at 02:24.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ortizrealstonegroundcorn For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7067
    Thanks

Hi Ortiz (for short ):

For what it is worth, I have made quite a few attempts to simplify my work, like a PowerPoint presentation of the Epochs, pithy summaries, executive summaries, and the like. I sympathize with short attention spans in our tweeting and texting times, but I also know that for the choir, it will take long, deep study, for those who have already been awakened, etc. There is a lot of meat to digest.

To circle back to Dennis for a moment, deep thought was not part of his approach, not for the participants, who were virtually all there for self-serving reasons, not the “cause,” and I repeatedly saw how weak such efforts were. But even an idealistic and high-minded approach like Brian’s NEM was fatally flawed. I am trying to help manifest the biggest event in the human journey, and it won’t be easy. The hard part will be building the choir. The rest will be easy.

To that “lean and mean” stuff, the Michael Material can be helpful to understand somebody such as Swann. People who “break through” the barriers of the public’s inertia, the “skeptics,” and the like are often enough Warrior souls. The Achilles heel of Warriors is believing in coercion to achieve their goals, which they may think are lofty. The USA is transitioning from Young Soul to Mature Soul, and is full of Young Warriors who believe in violence as an answer (but the means become the ends, etc.). That is how they can rack up huge karmic debts in short order, which they spend the rest of their lives paying back. What a game. All men are susceptible to thoughts of violence. It is pretty deeply baked into the human animal. I know the urge.

The only Warriors who are going to make a dent for efforts like what I am doing are those who reached the stage where they realized the utter and self-defeating futility of coercion and violence, and operate from the positive pole of their role, which is persuasion. The positive pole is reached via love, and the negative pole by fear. But I really don’t need them for my work, not now, if ever, as the choir’s singers are not trying to break through the inertia, the skepticism, the suppression, and the like, but will be a beacon to attract others like them. The song will do it. That, at least, is what I am trying out, and we will see in 30 years or so how it has gone.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (9th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (9th September 2017), ortizrealstonegroundcorn (9th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (9th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #7068
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 times in 2,101 posts

Thanks Wade, I don't read here a lot but when I do, I always appreciate your work, and very much so. I then get lost in your website for hours or days and have learned a lot.

I have even tried to send friends here but so far, no takers. I think their mind boggles at the breadth and depth of your work, eyes roll back in the head and they pass out

Thanks so much and I wish you well.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krist (9th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Wade Frazier (9th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #7069
    Thanks

Hi Latte:

You are in good company, not having any takers. Extremely few people have what it takes to digest my work. Sure, there is a lot there, but it is not really very challenging, conceptually. The challenge is letting go of what we think we know. The ego does not want to do that, not in a world of scarcity and fear. I have specifically designed my work so that most people are quickly chased off, as their cherished beliefs are challenged. We can’t get where we need to go by dragging along our baggage. That is why I know that I seek needles in haystacks.

Happy reading,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th September 2017 at 14:22.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (9th September 2017), Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #7070
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is my hypothetical Fifth Epochal Event summary:

The Fifth Epochal Event – Free Energy and an Abundance-based Political Economy:

When: First half of the 21st century
    Where: Likely in an industrialized nation
    Who: Global activists
    How: By tapping the zero-point field
    Why: Humanity’s survival, healing Earth, and realizing the human potential

Manifesting that event is what my work is all about, but I am trying a new approach that seeks to avoid the pitfalls that swallowed up every other effort that I have seen or heard of, and organized suppression is only a minor aspect of the hazards. If an effort makes it over the hump, the Fifth Epoch will likely have these features:

And that is just for starters. Humanity will become a space-faring species, the extraterrestrial presence will be officially acknowledged, we will domesticate our solar system, and Earth will be healed. Social constructs such as the nuclear family will vanish, and what replaces it will be infinitely more enlightened. Elites will disappear, as will the poor, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization. Quite simply, the world as we know it will cease to exist, in ways that futuristic shows such as Star Trek only hint at, and the technology for manifesting that world is older than I am. Sign me up!

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th September 2017 at 13:14.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2017), Franny (9th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (10th September 2017), Krishna (10th September 2017), Krist (9th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (9th September 2017), thunder24 (9th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #7071
    Thanks

Hi:

The previous post finishes my summary of the Epochs. Helping manifest the Fifth Epoch is my life’s work, while I also juggle my life, work long hours to make a living, play the dutiful husband, care for my aging body, etc. Impatience is my Achilles heel, and my life’s work lets me work on it every day, oh the joy.

It is wearying to be constantly approached by people stuck in scarcity, hearing their “bright ideas” for making free energy happen, when they have yet to leave their easy chairs, and their suggestions are always along the lines of what has never come close to working. It gets tiring to have my efforts continually compared to Greer’s, Dennis’s ongoing efforts (although he has been banned from doing it in the USA, and he is likely finished on the free energy front), or even what Brian continually attempted. While those men are in my pantheon, I am doing something different, which Dennis and Brian immediately recognized.

I am not trying to form some social movement, persuade another one to join up with me, play the hero or Messiah, etc. I am doing something so different that almost nobody can even conceive of what I am attempting. So, I am constantly approached by people who have yet to understand, and they likely won’t, not until free energy is delivered into their lives, which is normal.

I do not seek to change people’s minds that are in denial and fear. I do not seek to engage people who can’t or won’t understand, who need to be cajoled to read my work, and the like. The people whom I seek will instantly recognize my work’s worth, and won’t come up for air for months or years. So far, those have been the only people in cyberspace who have come close to understanding what I am attempting, and most of my little circle has been reading my work for at least five years and as many as 20. I have been doing this on the Internet for more than 20 years, after I semi-retired from the free energy field, and I have fielded thousands of reactions from the public. I know what has not worked and is unlikely to, what might make a dent, and am through wasting any more time on the paths of failure. In this field, calling it “failure” is too tame, as such failures leave smoking craters, with the devastation of wrecked and shortened lives scattered far and wide. This field is not the place for enthusiastic newcomers to run out and “do something,” proselytize to their social circles, etc. If they follow my prescribed curriculum, all will be well, but almost all newcomers look for the shortcut, the easy way to the Fifth Epoch, so that they can make it happen in hours, days, or weeks (maybe even months! ) of their spare time. Nothing worthwhile is ever that easy, and this task least of all. Manifesting the Fifth Epoch will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far.

What I am doing is going well. If you had shown me my site today, in 1996, when I just began my public writing career, I would have scarcely believed it. I regularly hear from people who think that I am not going anywhere, that what I am doing should have made more progress by now, and the like. It is going just fine. Efforts like this never start out with a bang, and trying to “make it big” and the like are prescriptions for failure, the smoking crater kind of failure. I am done with risking people’s lives, including mine. This is going to be a gentle approach, and we will see how it has progressed, 30 years from now. Maybe it will only help a little, but it might also be the critical missing piece, and it won’t harm anybody, although it might dash some megalomaniacal dreams.

I will be going fairly quiet while I work on my latest biography project, and then it will be off to finally working on that essay update, in my “spare” time.

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (18th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2017), Franny (13th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (9th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #7072
    Thanks

Hi:

A few odds and ends before I begin my busy day. Yesterday, I was reading Ward Churchill’s masterpiece, A Little Matter of Genocide, which cost him his career, and David Stannard’s masterpiece, American Holocaust. Churchill’s book is 20 years old, and Stannard’s is 25. They are still the works to be reckoned with, as far as what Europe’s “settling” of the Western Hemisphere was like for the natives. Every year around this time, my Columbus essay becomes popular, up until Columbus Day, and then it tails off until the next year. This Huffington Post article is responsible for most of the traffic in recent years, but it also gets used in classes, from middle school to college.

Thirty years ago this month, the rocket ship began taking off in Ventura, and 35 years ago, I was licking my wounds from my first post-graduate attempt to live in Seattle, getting ready to move to LA and begin my career. Where does a life go?

Best,

Wade

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bruno (18th September 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (10th September 2017), raregem (11th September 2017), Reinhard (11th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #7073
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to drive you away. I became curious about your life and personality after I read some of your writings, the same way as i got curious about Ingo Swann after I read some of his writings and articles about him. Whereas I sense that Ingo sometimes expresses anger / bitterness in his writings, you seem to more express sadness maybe. I am not sure.

You said Dennis came from an old-fashioned religious background and that he served in the military. Maybe his experiences in war served to harden him against any life-threatening situations that came afterward. I'm curious what exactly he experienced during war, what he witnessed, and whether he had to actually kill other people. I've met and talked with war veterans, including one ex Army officer who said he lost count of how many people he'd killed, because he had killed so many. This ex Army officer claimed because of his war experiences, he lost any fear of death and of other people, but he admitted he still suffered from PTSD symptoms. I thought that was interesting, but also seemed kind of contradictory in a way.

I never served in the armed forces. I grew up sheltered and in isolation with my strict South Korean parents, so what I was exposed to in college and beyond were shocking for me.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to drive you away. I just became curious about you as a person after I read some of your writings, the same way as i got curious about Ingo Swann after I read some of his writings and articles about him. Whereas I sense that Ingo sometimes expresses anger / bitterness in his writings, you seem to more express sadness maybe. I am not sure.

You said Dennis came from an old-fashioned religious background and that he served in the military. Maybe his experiences in war served to harden him against any life-threatening situations that came afterward. I never served in the armed forces. I grew up sheltered and in isolation with my strict South Korean parents, so what I was exposed to in college and beyond were shocking for me. I don't have a lot of experiences of my own, but I learned a lot from meeting and talking with people with experiences I find interesting. I have my own mental health issues that stem from childhood experiences. If you say you were groomed from an early age to become a scientist then maybe you lived a relatively comfortable life until you started coming up against organized suppression. So you maybe you didn't encounter too much trauma and disillusionment until later in life.

I met this ex-Army officer, also with a religious background, who had served something like 30 years in the military, and had a security clearance higher than the U.S. President, according to him. He said he had killed so many people during his tours of duty, in seven different theaters of war, beginning with Vietnam and ending with Iraq/Afghanistan, that he lost count of how many he had killed, not just with weapons, but with his bare hands. I never asked him how many, but I'm guessing probably in the thousands or tens of thousands total. He said he got addicted to killing people, got very good at it and would do it just for the pleasure of it. But he said it bothered him that he developed a taste for killing, so he got his PhD in psychology at some point just to figure himself out. He also said according to what he's heard from others and his own research, that the Philadelphia Experiment is real but still classified.

So I think in a way because you associated so closely with someone like Dennis, that you yourself might have a religious bent. I didn't come from a religious family but some of my relatives are strongly christian. I went to catholic elementary school for one year and in the last few years studied occult literature including Theosophy. You know there's a big divide between the religious and conspiracy communities. Maybe they might be both classified politically as being right-wing, but the religious people tend to believe in some divine authority, some higher power, while the conspiracy community (e.g. the Alex Jones crowd) tend to not trust in any authority [and might be looking for a violent revolution of some sort].

To illustrate this point, this acquaintance I met in New York state, who's a follower of Paramhansa Yogananda and works in the IT field for IBM, advised me, don't focus on all the negative things (i.e. conspiracy) that go on, but meditate and focus on positive things. Try to help other people, he said, and maybe join a church group.

I guess maybe the worst thing you could say about the conspiracy material, is that it can inspire a lot of fear, as well as give insight into a hidden reality. I think Charles Webster Leadbeater said that for those who aren't mentally ready, clairvoyance can be a curse rather than a blessing. Montauk Project scientist Preston Nichols has some things in common with Theosophy's Leadbeater.

From what little I've read of your scientific writings, you're very very mainstream compared to what I've encountered on Project Avalon, Project Camelot and other websites. Maybe you're not really interested in anything to do with conspiracy, yet you do write about encounters with organized suppression with some mention of psi, ETs and exotic technologies. For example, when you say the archeological record shows that the Neanderthals become extinct, you don't mention Lloyd Pye and his theory that some of the prehumans survive to this day (the beings known as "big foot") and are in hiding from modern man.

I've had some encounters with corporate environments myself, having worked as a legal word processor for 15 years. Being sociophobic, I felt a bit ill at ease there but liked how clean and posh it could be. If I still were working, maybe I wouldn't have had the time to delve into conspiracy material. It's interesting though, if also confusing. I got into conspiracy through my interest in and experiences with alternative medicine. I repeatedly encountered this idea of medical conspiracy on the internet and after a while it seemed believable to me, at least with the assumption of greed and corruption. I might possibly not be alive today if not for my alternative medicine practices. That led to the consideration of everything else I initially considered bizarre and insane.

I had this mathematics teacher for one summer who believed that mathematicians were the greatest people in the world. That in part made me believe that any problem could be solved with enough [logical, reductionist] thinking. I am not sure if I believe that any more, because I am encountering material saying that psi might be the next evolution in cognition, that logic and deep thinking might have their place, but that the future belongs to psi, the next step in our evolution. Just as Ingo Swann discovered that thinking interfered with psi, the wife of the couple that were long-time grey alien abductees, told me that one needed to stop thinking to let the "unknown" manifest itself.

I know this is a mouthful. I write more easily than I read. Maybe you write because you find it therapeutic, like a form of journaling which some therapists recommend. It's probably a lot safer than drinking alcohol.
    Last edited by ortizrealstonegroundcorn; 12th September 2017 at 23:13.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ortizrealstonegroundcorn For This Post:

raregem (11th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #7074
    Thanks

Hi Ortiz:

I read your initial post, and waited for the morning to reply. My work cannot be understood by skimming it. My conspiracy and cover-up essay has been my site’s most popular at times. I don’t think that it should be. As I look at my site stats for September, my big essay is by far the most popular, as it should be, but the conspiracy essay is a distant second. It was more popular than my big essay last month, but my American Empire essay was the most popular (at 12,000 views) in August. There is a world of difference between acknowledging conspiratorial activities and making them the dominant framework to understand how the world works. People who deny them or obsessively focus on them are missing the boat.

I am the first man in my family, going up my family tree, in a century who did not serve in the military. Uncles were in Vietnam, Korea, and the like, my father was in Korea, one grandfather was in World War I, the other was in World War II, and both brothers were in the army. My father was a Marine boot camp drill sergeant. I was raised in a military household in a military community. If I was a few years older, I might have been drafted for Vietnam, and as it was, many of my pals and acquaintances were in Vietnam. I have seen what the evils of war do to people. They spend the rest of their lives trying to recover.

I already linked to Dennis’s wartime experience in a previous reply to you. He killed plenty of people, and was in hand-to-hand combat, as a medic, of all things. I have lived with professional killers and have heard what that life was like. Dark, dark stuff, and drinking themselves to death was one way of coping.

I deal with plenty of fringe science and exotic technology in my work, but most so-called fringe science is rubbish. People need to know what mainstream science has to say before they go off into the fringes, or else they get lost in the weeds and disappear down rabbit holes. I have dealt with the “skeptics” at length, and they are criminals, as far as I can tell.

As far as Dennis goes, his being forced out of his home at age 13 was probably the primary crucible that prepared him for what was coming. His wartime experiences were part of his background, but only a part. His odyssey is not going to be summarized in a sentence or two. His life’s journey has been preposterous, and he should be dead dozens of times over. And at age 71, he is still optimistic that he can make a dent. I have never met or heard of another like him.

As far as my life goes, it was tame compared to Dennis’s, but was also an unbelievable odyssey, and my life was shattered by what happened in Ventura. I suffered from PTSD afterward, and a therapist who specialized in treating soldiers eventually treated me, and it helped. I have no contact with my immediate family, as one of the many prices of my journey. What Dennis and I lived through I would not recommend to anybody, but we are on some kind of special assignment, oh the joy. Dennis and I are naturally happy people. Otherwise, we would not have survived our dark adventures.

Back to my biography project.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th September 2017 at 14:43.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (11th September 2017), ortizrealstonegroundcorn (12th September 2017), Reinhard (11th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #7075
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm sorry if I'm taxing your patience by having you to summarize / repeat parts of your prewritten material. I'll hold off on any more questions and comments. Thank you for your responses.... It was nice to have finally exchanged words with you.
    Last edited by ortizrealstonegroundcorn; 13th September 2017 at 00:04.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ortizrealstonegroundcorn For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017)

31. Link to Post #7076
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just watched a TED talk (13 min long) What is so special about the human brain?
    Very interesting, her research reinforces "Catching Fire", the following book is now on my to read list.

The Human Advantage: A New Understanding of How our Brains Became Remarkable. Suzana Herculano-Houzel, MIT Press, 2016

Also I was thinking, Free/Open Source communities, Wikipedia, and other communities are also forms of intentional communities. The choir too will be a (mostly unrecognizable) variant of intentional community.

==== Added Later====

What explains the rise of humans? According to Yuval Noah Hariri it is cooperation.

Another talk I found interesting The neurons that shaped civilization

The special neurons are mirror neurons that allow us to empathize, present in primates, I guess we have more of them.

Quote So, this made evolution suddenly Lamarckian, instead of Darwinian. Darwinian evolution is slow; it takes hundreds of thousands of years.
    Last edited by Krishna; 13th September 2017 at 06:19.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Krishna For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017)

33. Link to Post #7077
    Thanks

Hi Ortiz:

No harm done. Yes indeed, I have patience issues, but I am also spread very thin these days. There are days when I have to literally fight for the time to do my public work. I have to stay focused on my mission, and I seek pupils who do their homework, and I have plenty of it for them. My best students don’t come up for air for months and years.

I also faced my death in the mountains recently, and am still recovering from it. I’ll write about it one day. I have had to face it several times in the mountains over the years, and it is never fun, but it certainly can be a teaching tool. Something unexpected happened and I got into trouble. I was able to get myself out of it, but it took all that I had to do it. As we get older, our margin for error and getting out of trouble gets smaller. This last one was the beginning of my old age in the mountains, and we’ll see how the rest of my hiking career goes. My goal since my 20s was doing it into my 80s, but I’ll have to make a serious regimen change to do it. Working long hours at my day job does not help.

I leave you with one last reply, as you wonder about spirituality and religion. I have written at length about my mystical awakening and those of my fellow travelers. I have written about how my jury is still out on if a mystical awakening is a choir requirement. Even though it was critical to my journey and those of my fellow travelers, what is immensely more important is whether a person cares. What attracted me to Dennis and Brian was not their talent, genius, or fame, but their great hearts. What attracted me to Ralph McGehee, Uncles Noam, Ed, and Howard, and the few like them was the high personal integrity evident in their work, which they all confirmed during our relationships. Some were brief, and some have been extensive. When I heard from Peter Ward like I did, it only confirmed the sense that I had of his character, which I picked up from his writings. It takes one to know one, and we were all a bunch of over-grown Boy Scouts, naively trying to help this world become a better place to live in, and that is what led us on our journeys.

Dennis was raised with fire-and-brimstone sermons while growing up but did not believe them. Only after his mystical awakening did he embrace the Old Tyme Religion that he was raised with. He still has not spit out all of the Kool-Aid of his first religion: American nationalism. His fervent embrace of those religions is part of who he is, and as I have written, I am on a different journey and never really drank the Kool-Aid that Dennis and Brian did, although I stand back in awe at their journeys, and their hearts led them on their odysseys, not their heads.

I am likely a “gifted” psychic, and it runs in my family, but I have chosen to not develop those gifts in this lifetime. I have my reasons. I am likely an Old Artisan, but other than writing, I have zero artistic talent (although I have a high appreciation of it), and I think that my soul purposely blocked those avenues of expression so that I could focus on my mission in this lifetime. That is just a sense that I have. It is easy to fall down the mystical rabbit hole, and I have seen people get strung out, fall off the rails, etc. I may be speaking from experience about the hazards of abusing those abilities. I completely understand the conditioning statements in the Silva class, for instance, about not abusing those abilities. There can literally be hell to pay for those who do.

Back to my biography project.

Best wishes on your journey,

Wade

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (13th September 2017), ortizrealstonegroundcorn (13th September 2017), Reinhard (13th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #7078
    Thanks

Thanks Krishna:

I regard TED as infotainment, but even Peter Ward has been on it, so it can be a good introduction to certain subjects. I write a little about mirror neutrons, and your pal de Waal has studied the subject. My essay update will go a little deeper into them and the human journey. Yes, Lamarck is making a comeback.

Suzana Herculano-Houzel is from Wrangham’s side of the house, and I cite her work a bit. Yes indeed, the development of the human brain is a big issue.

Thanks for the tips.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (13th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #7079
    Thanks

Hi:

I am hard at work on many tasks, including my biography project. I have often written that my jury is still out on whether a mystical awakening is a choir requirement. A mystical awakening opens many doors of perception and possibility that can remain closed for those who have not had theirs, particularly those who have committed to an ideology such as materialism, and the numerous variations that it can be clothed in.

In my experience, materialists almost uniformly deny free energy’s possibility, as well as its organized suppression. They often invoke the “laws of physics” to deny free energy’s possibility, and they deny evidence of organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” which I believe arises from the same well that is hostile to the idea of teleology. The universe is a big, meaningless accident, in the minds of most materialists. Denying free energy’s possibility on the “laws of physics” objection is both arrogant and naïve. Today, I was reading a new Scientific American special issue titled Wonders of the Cosmos, which is about galaxies, stars, black holes, the universe’s structure and history, etc. You can hardly turn a page of it in which scientists don’t admit how tenuous their theories are. Take dark energy, for instance. It has never been observed, but it supposedly makes up 70% of the universe, according to the current cosmological theories. Scientists have had to admit that dark energy may not exist at all, and is just an artifact of relativity theory, which may not be universally applicable. To rule out something that I actually know exists, because of rudimentary theories, is ignorant and flies in the face of what enlightened scientists know, which is how much we don’t know.

The key is always keeping an open mind, and to especially avoid becoming prey to somebody else’s theories, which are often not based on experience. Most of the craziness that I have seen in intellectual and related circles is their thinking that they know something, when their “knowledge” is something that they were told, not something that they found out for themselves.

Materialists also nearly uniformly fear death. A mystical awakening, and especially an NDE, puts a big dent in the idea that physical reality is all that there is, and a mystic’s fear of death can be quite muted, even though all organisms try their best to survive. The problems that surround manifesting free energy without exception revolve around fear. So, the fearful minds of materialists are a huge handicap. However, I believe that it is possible that a materialist can operate from the highest ethical level, because it is the right thing to do. Materialists who live by the Golden Rule, not because they are trying to earn heaven or karma points, but because it is the ethical thing to do, even a loving thing, might just be the most advanced beings on Earth. Have I ever met or heard of a materialist who reached that lofty level? No. But if one did, he/she would have reached the highest level of integrity attainable on Earth, in my opinion. The problems of making free energy happen are matters of integrity and sentience, and mystics have no monopoly on those qualities. Far from it.

So, materialists who can act ethically, not deny realities and possibilities because of their adoptive ideologies, and put love and sentience front and center in their awareness, I think can definitely be choir material. They are also going to be needles in haystacks, but so it is with any group on Earth. This is a big subject, and I’ll likely write more on it later.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Franny (18th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krishna (18th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #7080
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Wade,

I can agree with "Materialists also nearly uniformly fear death" and "a mystic’s fear of death can be quite muted" because I have observed them to be true in my own life .

I was raised to be a materialist. And I was afraid of death big time. My death... my parents' death... It seemed that life allowed for no mistakes, and no "re-try". One wrong step and you're dead! It seemed like a miracle that people lived into their 80s... . As I shifted more towards being a mystic and discovering that materialism does not really hold water, my fear of death has become more muted indeed. I am not willing to have an NDE to have that "cured" for good though...

Where I would disagree with you is that one can act ethically while still being afraid. Fear tends to dumb you down, and to orient your thinking towards your own survival or the survival of a very limited in-group (that will also contribute to your survival). In such cases the good of humanity has no room in your consciousness.

I consider my family members to be good, loving people. But if I ask them about global issues they would say: we are too busy taking care of you the children, or the grand-children. We are too busy taking care of our own health. Which basically translates into: if we don't focus on our tiny in-group we fear that we may not survive. So there is no time saving humanity if we feel our family is not safe enough. If they would lean more towards mysticism maybe they would be more relaxed. Maybe they would be willing to expand the in-group further and further...

When I get afraid or worried I rarely think about Free Energy . That happens only when I get the time to dream of what could be a different future. So the chores are done, the work is done and there is no pressing "worry" on my mind. With various tools I can now create that space more willingly so, rather than wait for it to "happen", but still, it is not at the forefront of my consciousness...

Yes, being a mystic does not imply high integrity or sentience. I suspect Godzilla is quite the mystic himself, but more concerned with power over others, than going good. That being said, mystics, in my view, have an advantage over the materialists in the sense that they can be less afraid of the "unknown", so have a higher chance of actually considering to act in an ethical way.

I would love to chat with an ethical materialist. And ask them why are they following their strong code of ethics? What compels them? Could it be peace of mind? A clear "conscience"? Doing good deeds just in case they are wrong and there is actually a hell? Maybe pressed a little, we could discover a mystic not knowing himself/herself to be one. Just like Wade didn't know he was a comprehensivist until someone mentioned it to him .

About the "laws of physics": I was watching documentaries about the history of the Universe, black holes and distant celestial bodies. What I noticed is that the further away from being a scientist the speaker was, the more "sure" he or she was about their pet theories. While actual scientists would almost always start with "we speculate that..." or "assuming that this is true then..." and end with "but all that could be proven wrong one day". You do have to wonder how "sure" can you be when you talk about events taking place billions of miles away . But they are fun to watch nonetheless and the visual effects are usually stunning.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2017), Invictos (2nd November 2017), Joseph McAree (23rd September 2017), Krist (19th September 2017), Limor Wolf (19th September 2017), Wade Frazier (19th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 536 FirstFirst 1 254 304 344 354 364 404 454 536 LastLast