Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7650

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #7641
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,597 times in 4,952 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Paul:

One of my favorite sayings is that none of us are as stupid as what we can collectively achieve. All the time, in my life, I look around me and say to myself, “And we call it civilization.” Humans are social creatures, and our sociality has always been an adaptive response to our economic situation, which has always been based on our energy surplus. This goes back to the beginnings of social animals. That is why thinking that we can create some new sociality and go make free energy happen is nonsensical, but naïve newcomers invariably advocate it. That is why all mass movement attempts have failed. Sociality is self-serving, at its root, and self-serving attempts are effortlessly defeated, and usually defeat themselves. The new sociality will be a result, not a cause, of free energy. My effort has nothing to do with sociality, but with combined positive intention.

To Krishna’s latest, I’ll put on my list of things to do how to get from disbelief to belief to knowledge. You can’t get there by books, surfing the Internet, in the lecture hall, or even hanging out with me. You have to get out of your easy chair and seek experience, which is the only teacher. My fellow travelers and I only got to where we went by experience. Fortunately, I have not had to survive murder attempts, like Dennis, Brian, and Greer did. The choir needs to come to at least a place of belief, if they can’t get to knowledge. This is all part of the conundrum.

To briefly revisit the Uncle Ed situation, the editors at Wikipedia are not only dishonest, but staggeringly incompetent. When the propaganda model section was added to Ed’s bio, the edit named only four filters but properly said there were five. The propaganda model article shows the five, but Ed’s bio left out flak and the enforcers. Instead of adding flak, the most recent editor decided to change the number to four filters. Incredible. My efforts at the Wiki family have not been a total bust. It looks like they are not going to erase my contributions to the CRV article, including, for the first time at Wikipedia, Noam and Ed’s framework of classifying bloodbaths, and I at least got to expose the fraudulence of the most active editor of Ed’s article, whom Wikipedia’s neo-con co-founder has openly defended, which explains plenty about Wikipedia. With all of the libel directed Ed’s way at Wikipedia, I most wanted to at least have his voice heard, and I have been able to do that at his Wikiquote page, which is all my work so far. That will likely have to do, until a professional biographer takes on Ed’s life, as I expect somebody to do with Brian one day, especially if free energy happens.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th August 2018 at 23:49.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2018), Bluegreen (Yesterday), Joseph McAree (Yesterday), Krishna Pagadala (17th August 2018), latte (Yesterday), Paul (17th August 2018), Reinhard (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #7642
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,826 times in 2,784 posts

'If'? Say it ain't so! 'When' is more in keeping with the tone of your work...
    Why Not?

4. Link to Post #7643
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,903 times in 18,727 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    One of my favorite sayings is that none of us are as stupid as we can achieve collectively.
    Yes, indeed.

All of us are quite familiar with products that were apparently "designed by a committee", and those of us who have had the pleasure of being on the creation side of such products have seen how the sausage is made. Committees are not a shining example of human creative genius.

There is not a word for the self-organizing layer that I figure has formed on top of our civilization, nor is there a common concept for it. So any words I borrow from the common vernacular, such as "humanity" or "civilization", are misused or misleading in the purpose I put them to.

I will remain careful not to try to tell any licensed shrink that "I'm the only one who gets it", lest they lock me up in some loony bin.

Carry on, Wade. Never mind this crazy cow.

*** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Yesterday), Reinhard (Yesterday), Wade Frazier (17th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #7644
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

I am of Michael’s persuasion on this issue: in physical reality, there are no guarantees. I also try to keep a historian’s and scientist’s sense of contingency. What the future holds is up to what we do. I don’t know if we will make it or not. So far, not many are trying to right the ship. Most are just along for the ride, but it won’t take many, either.

Hi Paul:

I get it. I had to invent Global Controllers, Epochal Event, and other neologisms, to try to get across the ideas. Good luck on describing that self-organizing layer.

Best,

Wade

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (Yesterday), Paul (Yesterday)

8. Link to Post #7645
    Thanks

Hi:

When I have seen Gary called names and accused of making up his John Tower conversation, I knew that the writers had no conception of Gary’s situation or of the situations of people like Gary when they write such books. Dennis wrote his first book from an incarceration that he did not expect to survive. Dennis’s jailers threatened him while he wrote his first book, and he even smuggled out chapters of it. Dennis wrote his second book in prison, the prison officials repeatedly tried to get him murdered by his inmates, and they nearly succeeded. Ralph McGehee wrote his book after his early retirement and engaged in an epic legal battle with the CIA to publish it, in which the CIA went to the absurd extent of trying to reclassify declassified documents that Ralph used in his book. The CIA tried to silence him after it was published, and even bought up his books to remove them from circulation. I got attacked everywhere that I appeared on the Internet, even attacked in forums that I was invited into, and I most recently had my work erased at Wikipedia, under the flimsiest of pretexts. Gary and Dennis had to survive murder attempts from the authorities during their travails, and Ralph suffered bodily injury, amongst threats and other harassments.

You don’t travel that kind of territory and make up stories, not when your adversaries are looking for reasons to silence you and can resort to murder. It is highly naïve, at best, to think that Gary wrote his book to make a lot of money or become famous. People like Gary, Dennis, Ralph, and I write because our stories need to be told, as a public service, not to get rich. I have never asked for a dime of compensation and passed up millions of dollars in earnings to perform my studies and writing. We all sacrificed our lives to do what we did. A similar argument can be made for Noam and Ed. They were highly successful academics when they began their political writing careers, and anybody who thinks that they did it to make a lot of money or become famous has no idea what motivates people like that. They all answered the insistent call of their consciences.

When Brian O’Leary was an Ivy League professor after his astronaut days, protesting the genocide in Southeast Asia and being a NASA gadfly, his books were published by major publishing houses and his op eds ran in the New York Times. After his mystical awakening, he gradually left the Establishment’s fold, and as he began exploring the fringes, he lost his access to the mainstream. The more that he pursued the truth, the more ostracized he became. He nearly lost his life, courtesy of the American military, in an attack that shortened his life, and spent his life’s last years in exile in South America, driven from his home nation by the gangsters who run it. The Establishment tried to erase Brian more than once, Brian was eventually reduced to self-publishing, which bankrupted him, and he was further reduced to having people like me help edit his final book. Recently, while I had my writings on Ed’s life and career erased at Wikipedia by a very rude admin, he also erased part of Brian’s scientific career, as well as the last 20 years of Brian’s life, which Brian considered his life’s most important years. Mark Twain and George Orwell had similar suppression of their work.

After Gary was railroaded out of his career, he fought back and began filing lawsuits. As Gary’s wife once told me, Gary was a fighter, not a lover. Gary’s first lawsuit was a libel suit, and Audie Murphy set up Gary with Murphy’s own attorney. Immediately after taking the case, Murphy’s attorney got a phone call from Ventura County and then resigned from Gary’s case. Murphy died soon thereafter in a plane crash that Gary did not think was accidental. Gary soon discovered that no lawyer in California would represent him. When Gary and I had our fateful meeting in January 1989, Gary told me that it is easy to threaten lawyers with disbarment for simply taking a case, and Gary had been forced into being his own attorney for many years by that time. Every time that he hired an attorney, that attorney would soon get a phone call that threatened disbarment, and then the attorney would resign.

After I sacrificed my life to give Dennis at least a snowball’s chance, my legal fund hired the USA’s foremost Constitutionalist attorney, who remains the USA’s leading Constitutionalist attorney to this day, who specializes in taking on police brutality and other corrupt official acts. The year before he took Dennis’s case, he destroyed the careers of IRS personnel, in a case that was ruled on by the USA’s Supreme Court, which became a direct precedent for Dennis’s case. That attorney was threatened with disbarment for bringing his case against Ventura County’s officials, in the same court where Harry Pregerson presided. That attorney thought that mopping up the floor of the USA’s Supreme Court with IRS personnel put him in the big time, and to a degree, it did, but whoever was behind Dennis’s persecution made the IRS look like choir boys. They treated that big time attorney like something unpleasant that they stepped in and unceremoniously wiped from the bottom of their shoes. I recently looked at that attorney’s list of cases that he promotes himself with, and nowhere is Dennis’s case mentioned, a high-profile client who spent two years behind bars, and was nearly murdered in there, for failing to file a form.

Another example of somebody writing because of the insistent call of his conscience is FAA investigator Rodney Stich, who got in far deeper than he ever imagined. Unlike the rest of us, Stich began his whistleblower career rich and thought that he was safe from legal attacks. But the gangsters who run California’s legal system got creativity points in his case. They declared his decades-old divorce invalid and used his unscrupulous ex-wife to take him down with their blatantly fraudulent rulings. California has, by far, the most corrupt legal system in the USA, and that is saying something. My wife’s doctor fled California, to stay out of prison for healing people of cancer with alternative means, and he was in good company. My company got to bear the brunt of the medical racket in California, too, which was happening when I met Gary.

Even if I did not know Gary, I know that people like him are not going to make up events out of the thin air. Gary knew that if he did that, then they would quickly have taken him out. During our meeting, across the street from the jail where Dennis sat in solitary confinement for daring to throw a Christmas party for his inmates, as if Ventura County was some cartoonish parody of evil, Gary said that the only thing keeping him alive was never breaking the law, no matter how galling it was, because the gangsters in Ventura County would have then had an excuse to murder him, which they were accomplished at performing. To think that in the midst of that, Gary would fabricate the Tower conversation, which is a minor part of his book (which was published a little over a year before I met Gary), is to have no idea of Gary’s situation or how the world really works.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 01:01.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

latte (Yesterday)

10. Link to Post #7646
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,903 times in 18,727 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    I am referring to the 1996 edition of Gary’s book as I write this, and it is falling apart in my hands. It was very cheaply printed, as was the first edition.
    Can you get the book scanned?
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

11. Link to Post #7647
    Thanks

Hi Paul:

Gary’s book is over 600 pages. Before this series of posts is over, I will tell a brief account of how the man who sold Gary’s book after he died took me to task for even putting up that photo of Gary. He jealously protected his rights to selling Gary’s book. Unlike how that rude Wikipedia admin characterized me, I am not a careless plagiarist or copyright thief. My work is the closest thing to a shrine to Gary’s memory on the Internet, and while that guy does not appear to be selling Gary’s book today, he is about my age, lives in Texas, and ran for Congress in 2016. If I actually did something like scan Gary’s book and made it available, I could see him taking legal action against me. Sigh.

Best,

Wade

12. Link to Post #7648
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 times in 421 posts

Hey Wade, Scan the book for your own sake - but don't make it known or available.

13. Link to Post #7649
    Thanks

Hi Latte:

No need. I have a few copies, and likely won't refer to Gary's book much more after I finish this series of posts. Once I do justice to our story, I plan to move on.

Best,

Wade

14. Link to Post #7650
    Thanks

Hi:

I think that I have published enough anecdotes to establish that Gary’s path and mine had plenty of overlaps before we met. I’ll briefly recap my last stint in Ventura that led to our fateful meeting. While Gary’s journey is the closest thing to the plot of LA Confidential that I know of, Dennis’s journey makes Indiana Jones look like Walter Mitty. From his migrant farmer roots to his Vietnam days to his first awakening moment to his hobnobbing with the Eastern Oligarchy to surviving mobs hit attempts over his idealistic businesses to nearly dying from medical negligence to getting involved with the world’s best heating system and using his ingenious methods to mount the greatest attempt to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace, his journey before I met him is preposterous enough, but once I met him, it became surreal and those days comprised my life’s steepest learning curve.

That voice in my head led me to Dennis, to begin our bizarre journey together. He could not get rid of me, and I chased him out to Boston, where I soon became his partner and we began pursuing free energy. I brought in my first professional mentor to make a technical assessment, and he not only thought that we had a chance, he proposed marrying his revolutionary engine with Dennis’s heat pump panels to produce free energy. He persuaded Dennis to move our operation to Ventura, in a secret deal that I did not know about until reading it in Dennis’s book nearly a decade later. I had twice left Southern California, intending to never return, and there we were, moving to Ventura. I could feel the heavy hand of my “friends” on my shoulder once again.

Our Boston days were a failed effort, but were kind of a blessed calm before the storm. Within a couple of months after hitting Ventura, Dennis invented a program that worked, and money began pouring in from across the USA. We went from a few volunteers to 40 employees in a couple of months. I have never seen anything like it. The rocket ship was taking off. Our first encounters with the Global Controllers were in Boston, as we received the anonymous calls in the night to keep up the good work from the so-called White Hats, to the friendly buyout offer from the Black Hats. They may well have been behind some of what happened in Seattle, such as the activities of the electric company hit man and the theft of Dennis’s company, but their hand was more evident in Boston and became blatant in Ventura.

As in Seattle, the official attacks were incredibly underhanded. In both instances, Dennis sought to work with the authorities before they attacked. In Seattle, they said that there were only a couple minor issues, and Dennis bent over backward to work with them, but they tried to wipe out his company while he was out of town, seeking a friendlier business environment to work in, at the same time that the hit man struck, in what I have called and “inside-outside job,” which they also did in Ventura. In Ventura, Dennis’s assistant had a conversation with the deputy who led the raid against us a few weeks later, asking the deputy if we were doing anything wrong, and that deputy assured us that all was well. Little did I know it at the time, but when those cars sped into our parking lot in a cloud of dust, as the raid began, it was the beginning of my life’s worst year. I learned my lifetime’s greatest lessons in that year, and the chief one, which was driven home in no uncertain terms, was that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. I resisted that lesson every step of the way, until I could deny it no longer. There were some beacons in the darkness, such as Mr. Professor, who was the true hero of what happened in Ventura, but they were few and far between.

My life’s radicalizing moment was on the witness stand, in Kangaroo Court, as the prosecution made faces at me as I testified. And that “maverick” attorney lied down and played dead, going along with the railroad job. He literally sat next to Mr. Deputy as he made faces at me all day, and that “maverick” never raised a note of protest. That behavior would not have lasted ten seconds in a fifth grade classroom, but in Kangaroo Court, the judge, prosecutor, and even that “maverick” attorney pointedly ignored Mr. Deputy’s imbecilic behavior, which was intended to intimidate me as I testified. Dennis’s wife later told me that he did it throughout all of the defense witness testimony, as if it was a Stalinist show trial. The next month, December 1988, was my life’s blackest month, as visions of murder danced in my head, which was my life’s lowest moment.

By January, I had overcome those black thoughts and decided that I would do whatever I could to save Dennis (I no longer cared about our free energy efforts), who was in solitary confinement for trying to throw a Christmas party for his inmates, and he was writing that he did not expect to live to see this side of the bars again. And that was when I met Gary, after reading some of his book. For all that I had been through, Gary’s book was a shock to read, naming names that I knew, and it was too traumatic at the time for me to read all of it. I read it cover-to-cover twice since then, and have periodically referred to it, such as now, while I write what is likely my last extensive treatment of Gary’s work and its relationship to mine. Before I get to our fateful meeting, I’ll cover one last parallel of his journey to ours, and a curious aspect of how dark pathers operate.

The month before Dennis was arrested with his astronomical bail, a CIA man, who said that he represented “European interests,” offered Dennis $1 billion or so to fold up our operation. That was the first time that Dennis knew that what he called “The Big Boys” were involved, and Dennis’s counteroffer stunned the CIA man.

In Gary’s book, there was a tactic that he called “The Kiss of Death” or something similar. Gary saw a “Kiss of Death” moment between one of the gangster judges and a man who soon met an untimely demise, and it goes like this…

When gangsters decide to kill their targets, they can fete their victim, with a party and over-the-top well-wishing, as if their target was a long-lost son, but they soon murder him. You can see an event like that, when Joe Pesci’s character met his demise, in Goodfellas.

I confess that I don’t quite know what is going on in their heads. Was it to give their target one last good moment in life? Was it to deflect any future suspicion? Was it an act of sadism? Was it a way to help lure their victim to his demise, as it was in the case of Pesci’s character? I don’t know, and it could be a combination of such motivations, depending on the situation, but I have known my fair share of sociopaths and psychopaths, especially when they were sicced on us (1, 2, 3), and they can be very friendly, just as they sink their daggers in. A couple of weeks after their meeting in Chicago, that CIA man called Dennis, said he would be in town, and offered to take Dennis out to dinner. He was a high-ranking CIA man, a perfectly coifed Ivy-League type with the gold cufflinks, witty and urbane, the kind that Allen Dulles hired. During their meal, the CIA man never mentioned the offer from the previous meeting, as he feted Dennis. Was that a “Kiss of Death” meeting? I suspect that it was, and I also suspect that during his trip to California, the CIA man arranged for Dennis’s upcoming treatment. Although Dennis refused the billion dollar bribe, ten million dollars, or one percent of the bribe offered to Dennis, would have handsomely greased enough palms to make what happened next a certainty.

In the GCs’ manual on organized suppression, which has been compiled over the past century, the problem that Dennis presented, and how he was dealt with, likely comprises a chapter or two, and there is probably a footnote or two on me.

So, on to my fateful meeting with Gary, which I will write about in detail like I have not done before.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; Today at 17:27.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst 1 283 333 373 383