Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Pixel:

Again, you bring up big subjects.

I will write a pretty lengthy reply this weekend, but for now, let me say that as an American, I have yet to meet anybody who was born and raised in the USA who completely shed these ideological mind-crutches:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

unless, of course, they were an accomplished self-server, as their ideology is all about what serves them best:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

The most accomplished of them run the world, and they keenly realize that if people kneel at those altars, they are easily controlled. Since you are not an American, it seems, maybe that list of scarcity-based ideologies looks a little bit different for you, but if you can completely shed your particular brand of scarcity-based conditioning, you will be about one-in-a-million or so. If you can even mute their influence in your daily existence and thinking, you will be extremely rare and valuable, at least to me, because I think that people who can think like that are what can take us over the hump. Of course, it all begins in the heart.

So, far, only a tiny, tiny fraction of humanity has demonstrated the ability to sing the abundance song. If you can do that, even just in the quietness of your heart, you are doing plenty, believe me. If an abundance chorus ever got going, that might do the trick. Then again, it might not, but since almost nobody on the planet today can even imagine abundance, just thinking about it is one heck of a start. As you know, I have been putting some visions in this thread of what it can look like:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post114629

I hope that others can do their own visioning, improve on what I see is possible, and can help raise humanity's collective awareness and spirit to where we may have a chance of leaping the octave into real, true abundance.

Others are trying in their own way, and Dennis, Greer and Brian know, to one degree or another, what I am talking about, and I have seen them better it at times, too. They take the high, hard road, and I can only stand back in awe and watch them go after it, as they risk their lives, time after time.

Let there be no misunderstanding the situation, they are risking their lives, and anybody who joins up with them is taking on risks that will not be obvious at first, and might not become obvious until it is too late. One of my most vivid memories of the weeks after the raid is the back of my mind racing, trying to find an honorable way out. By that time, I was in too deeply and had to ride it out, if for no other reason than being able to look at myself in the mirror without flinching.

I am not asking anybody to play at that level, although, as you can tell by the all pseudonyms in this forum, people seem to think that openly acting in a forum like this, using their real names, is more risk than they can take on. For the conversation that I plan to mount, I may require a little more courage, and have people use their real names.

Again, you will hear more from me on this important subject this weekend.

Best,

Wade

Ah, Ernie:

No, you did not hit a nerve, and that post is not directed at you, at least the parts that you seem to think are. If you read through this thread, you will see a fair number of queries that are similar to yours, people turning the Rubik's Cube this way and that, but that is a Cube that I slept with under my pillow for many years, and I put it away long ago. I figured that it was about time to reiterate what I am trying to accomplish here, and yes, you helped me come to that decision.

If you think that you hit a nerve, you should see how my experience at ATS went:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll1

Even that did not hit a nerve, but it was challenging to rise above that fray. That thread that I refer to, and is the one that they banned me over, gives a good overview of how all-comer conversations about this subject material go. It veered into the "laws of physics" trap, repeatedly, got dragged in all sorts of directions, a troll who may be a professional camped on the thread, and instead of the moderators protecting me, they fed me to the wolves and then banned me.

The one that did hit a nerve back then was another forum that I was invited into, with my own section, even, that was a New Agey forum. It was kind of like this forum, but Mr. Skeptic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/skeptic.htm

soon crashed it, and not long afterward, without even asking me, the forum owner completely wiped out my forum and all the threads. I made around eighty lengthy posts to that forum. It is another example of where your "allies" are usually the ones that hurt you the most. That was the one that caused me to go silent for years, although ATS, I suppose, was largely a waste of time.

So, no, I would not worry about my reaction if I were you. However, there have been several "Rubik's Cube" posts in recent days, and I really want to keep the conversation from going in those rabbit holes. Really, people can have those conversations on other threads and I won't mind. They can be good, meaningful conversations, and everybody in this field has had them, at one time or another. I am just trying something different.

Impatience is my Achilles' heel, and it has been a challenge, I can assure you, for somebody with that affliction to attempt what I am attempting, but I suppose, as usual, that I asked for it.

Hi Modwiz:

The Nature of Personal Reality might have been Seth's masterpiece.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2011 at 03:20.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Donna O (10th June 2011), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Luke (4th February 2011), modwiz (4th February 2011), Reinhard (12th February 2011), Steve C (26th June 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), Yoda (6th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

My real name is Ilie Pandia. I am sure that for the ones who know were to look there really is not privacy here. The reason I am not using my real name is because no English speaker got it right so far (the closest form was "Ilia"). Also is hard to pronounce for non-romanian speakers. At work I had to resort to "Ely" so that people could call for me.

I am looking forward for your new post.

I am aware that I did not completely remove scarcity from my heart. But I am working on it. I am still trapped in materialism and scientism, but not as trapped as I used to be two years ago.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Luke (4th February 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (6th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Do you want to go by Ilie or Pixel?

Some have been signing off with what seems to be their first name, under a different avatar. In this conversation, I am obviously not requiring real names, and I may not in the Big One that I hope to launch. However, that was my initial vision. It kind of goes counter to my intent to have a conversation that seeks to encourage people to dare to imagine abundance, where the participants are hiding behind their anonymity. Yes, there is no anonymity on the Internet, especially for anybody interacting in a forum like this. There is no place to hide from the people whose interest it might surprise you to know.

If I get the future conversation heading where I hope it will go, I have a dream that some pretty prominent people will eventually join it, but we will see how it goes.

If you saw the diverse avenues that my fellow travelers took, it might amaze you. From policeman to migrant farmworker to astronaut to medical doctor to policeman to modern-day Tesla to materialist to mystic to CIA operative to scientist to Marxist to hard-core capitalist to federal investigator to college professor to programmer to religious fanatic, and so on. The overgrown Boy Scout dynamic is probably what most of us had in common:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

But not all of us were, and we often had a mystical awakening while young, but again, not everybody did. All of us fed at the scarcity-based trough from infancy, as with arguably all people, and the ways that we awakened were also diverse, but usually, it was by experiences that showed us how false our indoctrination really was. It was usually a painful experience, sometimes acutely, but not always.

I will always be working on shedding my indoctrination. That stuff goes deep into the bones, especially when they get ahold of you when you are young.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#blinded

But, I believe that a key part of the sentience process is overcoming that conditioning. It is not easy, obviously.

That you are working on it is good work, and will benefit you, if nobody else. However, those who can put their conditioning aside, at least for parts of their day, will likely be leading humanity away from the abyss and toward something that might resemble heaven on earth.

Glad you are here,

Wade

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #204
    Ilie Pandia

Quick question about service to self vs. service to others: Have you read the book "How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World" by Harry Browne?

Here is a quote that caught my attention:

Quote Each individual is acting from his own knowledge in way he believes will bring him happiness. He acts to produce the consequences he thinks will make him feel better. I could use up pages answering every possible exception to this principle: suicide, masochism, altruism, and so on. In every case, I come to the same conclusion: The individual feels that his actions will provide more mental well-being or less mental discomfort that anything else he can think of. To test this conclusion, just ask yourself how the individual would feel in you were to interfere with his wrist-slashing, getting his daily beating or doing "good works".
    In light of the above quote... everybody is self serving... because even when serving others you do that because it feels good to you and is in alignment with your beliefs.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st June 2011), Gardener (13th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Luke (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (6th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Big question, and maybe this weekend I will address it. But I am not familiar with that author. Ra says that the two poles are love-related; love of self or love of other self. Perhaps like Browne's quote, love of other self has been called love of self through love of others. Lots of paradox there, obviously.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Gardener (13th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), Melinda (11th May 2012), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #206
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hello Wade,

I want to thank you for your generous and detailed response to my question the other day.

I also believe that Nature of Personal Reality is the masterpiece of the Seth books if for no other reason than its utility in applying the concepts to real life and expanding consciousness at the same time.

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Wade,

Greetings! And, thank you! I have just begun my journey through your written material (hope it does not take me a month!), but already I am very impressed at your genuineness, your diligence, and especially your compassion. If I have a measuring stick for beings, it is not spiritual accomplishment, but rather compassion. (They often go hand-in-hand, but not always.)

I must say that having identified the two greatest sources of negative energy on this planet as the international banking cabal and the energy cabal, and fully believing that they will be defeated in my current lifetime, it was a hard punch in the solar plexus to read your account of the trials (literally and figuratively) and tribulations of Dennis Lee. Thanks so much for writing that though - every word of it. It is important to know the depth and breadth of judicial and prosecutorial corruption that exists, and that was a good primer.

Again, thank you for being here, and thank you for being you!

Namaste,

Dennis

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Melinda (11th May 2012), write4change (6th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Hi Modwiz:

You are welcome. I still clearly remember the thrill of reading the first fifty pages or so of The Nature of Personal Reality, back in 1978 or so. That is still one of the highlights of my many years of digesting channeled literature.

Hi Dennis:

Well met, and thanks for the kind words. The banking and energy folks definitely have a firm grip on humanity's throat (and other parts of our collective body), but I have heard, from sources that I respect, that the people enforcing the Western medical racket are more ruthless than those enforcing the energy racket. From what I have seen:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#developing

I don't doubt it much. If I had to guess, that is because energy is by far the wealthiest racket, in real wealth terms, and the vast majority of that $100 billion of quiet money that they have paid out:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#payoff

has gone to keeping the disruptive energy technology genie in the bottle. The medical racketeers are not as rich, so they can't write billion dollar checks, willy-nilly, so they go straight for the snuff jobs. They don't bother much with the friendly buyout offers and such, at least not anymore.

Also, I am sure that it has to do with how readily free energy could become greatly disruptive to the global power structure. Also, my understanding is that the cartels are related at the high levels. The Global Controllers know that energy is the lynchpin from which all real wealth derives, so they have a loose checkbook.

About Dennis: if they ever made a movie of his life, it would be simply unbelievable, as if the Hollywood suits concocted a crazy hybrid of Indiana Jones, P.T. Barnum, and Mohandas K. Gandhi, going for something so over the top that people would laugh at the preposterous tale and protagonist. I met Dennis both times, immediately after he was released from his long incarcerations (when he wrote his most significant books – being imprisoned slowed him down long enough so that he could write about his adventures). Each time, his reaction upon meeting him was approximately, "Well, that didn't hurt much, and it was educational." I flew him out of California as soon as he left prison, had his plane stop in Columbus, where I lived at the time, and we spent a few hours at the airport. During the course of that conversation, he talked about nearly getting murdered in there, when their "mistakes" in his security file found him in a prison that he should have never been in, bunking with murderers.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#_ednref53

His first cellmate was in for multiple murders, and was the baddest dude in the yard, and ran it. Dennis was kind of a celebrity inmate because the guards had heard him on radio shows and the like, he was a businessman and he was writing a book while in prison, like he did in the Ventura County jail, which mightily impressed his cellmate, who then made sure that Dennis was unmolested, even though Dennis would not follow the racist code in there. Long story, but the guards later put him in position to get murdered, and even tried to keep him in that position for days (probably not "conspiratorial" in that instance, but just the wonderful nature of the prison system), and Dennis got "lucky," and "only" had some fingers broken and teeth knocked out. All for failing to file a form.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#stick

Let's just say that my first encounter with the legal system was a doozy!

Thanks for reading, but I am sorry for your pain in reading that stuff. I don't like thinking about it much, but those days will live with me forever.

Best wishes,

Wade

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), Reinhard (12th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), write4change (6th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member filsmyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pixel (here)
    ... Secondly, I want to ask:[/B] are you really convinced that you can not build a free energy device without an Intel level factory? How did Tesla do it then?
    The material on Tesla's 1931 free energy demonstration is quite scarce, but:
    Subject : Tesla's Electric Car
    Date : Mon, 07 Apr 1997 02:15:31 GMT
    This is an excerpt from the book, "Secrets of Cold War Technology - Project HAARP and Beyond", by Gerry Vassilatos. - ISBN 0-945685-20-3

http://keelynet.com/energy/teslcar.htm

Anyone trying to imagine what our world would be like now, if Tesla had been successful in distributing what I consider the crowning achievement of his career 80 years ago, would have to factor in a different environment. Our world is the way it is not just because his ultimate invention was silenced (and he himself quietly assassinated, not long after), but because of the forces that have continued to silence and/or eliminate inventors and indeed anyone speaking out in ways that could lead to 'problems'.

You'd have to imagine that WWII never happened, in such a scenario...

It has crossed my mind that our automotive culture may be so fascinating to some -- though of course they would not realize it -- because the progression of development of the internal combustion engine here on Earth might be fairly unique, by galactic standards. A more natural technological course would have left internal combustion as an historical curiosity...

Tesla spent his life bringing our world marvelous electrical inventions, filing over 700 patents in the process. He was so advanced that (as one small example) he was testing little glass-bodied radio-controlled electric submarines in New York's Central Park in 1896! And, he did not leave our world before inventing the crown jewel atop everything else that he brought to us -- but of course, almost no one knows this.

Ah, but the knowledge of that practical demonstration -- 80 years ago -- allows us to extrapolate and begin to imagine what secret developments must have been made since then. At the very least (and without the help of back-engineered alien craft) we can be reasonably certain that this particular invention has been perfected and miniaturized over the decades to the point where -- as Dr, Brian O'Leary has described -- you could have something the size and shape of a deck of cards powering your home.

How much would you have to pay for one?

The answer would have to be 'nothing'. One, since these things would have to be produced by the billions, the individual 'cost' of a single unit would be insignificant. Two, because offering them at a price, any price, would go against the entire idea.

I'm not saying this is how it will work, but it makes sense to me:

These billions of little devices would be produced in secret... Now come to think of it, that wouldn't cost anything either -- except time and effort -- because with free energy comes free everything. Perhaps someone would have to pay for materials and a location -- but depending on who that someone is, perhaps not. When enough of them are ready, and the time is judged to be right, they would be distributed as broadly and as quickly as practicable, along with instructions...

No, that wouldn't do. We'd need electricians going house-to-house, installing these devices outside and telling everyone it's just a meter upgrade -- and yes it should appear as though they work for the local electrical power provider. Either it could be installed on the supply side of the meter, or it could pose as a new type of meter. What's important is that no one who isn't qualified attempts to install these things as domestic power sources, and that they're on the correct side of all your electrical breaker boxes. Meanwhile, if anyone loses power even for a few minutes, things should appear 'normal' so they don't panic.

In such a situation, your power company would have already been 'taken over' -- and so, many of the electricians installing the devices would have already been power company employees.

At some point people will have to be told what's going on. If they are not, at least at first, deceived in the gentle way I have described above? We could expect massive protests from those who don't understand and don't trust this new development, and clamoring from those who want it NOW.

As you might be able to tell, I didn't think everything through before beginning this post. B-) Have just been letting the ideas flow...

Okay. So, everyone should be informed, and everyone's electrical bills should stop (never mind the 'meter upgrade' ruse). Or, maybe the devices could remain so-called property of the so-called power company for a while, with customers paying a small per-device flat rate or fee, just to pay for the army of electricians suddenly employed to install them. At any rate (pun intended), this should happen all around the world at the same time.

Good thing an army of people have been hired and trained as electricians -- people everywhere will be using more electricity than ever, and will need wiring upgrades.

Automotive manufacturers will have to build free-electric vehicles to stay in business...

...But of course the advent of free energy effects everyone and everything -- not just the power companies, but the natural gas companies, the heating oil providers, the automotive industry and, biggest of all, the oil corporations.

The very idea of it is anathema to, as Wade calls them, the Global Controllers.

Eventually -- and I do have to thank you, Wade, for my comprehension of this -- our newfound prosperity transforms our world into one of true abundance. People might still want to barter for a while, but we will have transcended the need for a monetary system...

...and even then, we will only be experiencing the beginning.
    ⓕⓘⓛⓢⓜⓨⓣⓗ

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to filsmyth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), motherlove (1st August 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Hi fil:

Unfortunately, apocryphal tales abound around Tesla, such as the Philadelphia Experiment stories. Long ago, I read a book by F. David Peat titled In Search of Nikola Tesla, where he poked into Tesla’s legacy and came up empty with a lot, but there was plenty of mystery, too. What Tesla did and did not develop will be a matter of conjecture for a long, long, time. What rings so true about that account is him playing the secrecy game. That plays right into the Global Controllers’ hands in several ways. When you play the secrecy game, especially in the free energy field, you are on the way to falling on your sword, maybe with some help from the Big Boys, but usually all on your own, or maybe with a little help from your friends. This is another aspect of the conundrum.

Again, I harken back to Seth’s statement about positively impacting our reality: the means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

I try to stay away from apocryphal stuff in my work as much as I can, because there is so much deliberate disinformation out there, and other inaccuracies. Because I have encountered three scientists who knew Sparky Sweet, who observed, studied and tested his device, some who are very close to me, I felt that I could write about his technology and travails without getting too apocryphal:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

My account of my buddy who got the underground exotic technology demonstration:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#underground

also is “one degree of separation” from the participant, a participant whom I know very well. Sparky played the secrecy game, as have others, and they all ended up taking their secrets to their graves.

Yes, you are thinking about how to get from here to there to that world of abundance, twiddling that Rubik’s Cube.

It is OK to do that, but beware – it can also end up making you crazy.

I think that it might be possible, if enough people could simply imagine abundance, and not in some airy-fairy New Age way, but in very practical ways, that it can be one of the catalysts, if not the catalyst. Will the Global Controllers see this as a threat? I hope not, but I could be wrong. Some of my Internet stalkers are probably professionals. Again, the Global Controllers are fractured and have their hands full on many fronts. But, I would never dream of trying to sneak past them. That is a non-starter. Nobody on Earth can sneak past them. They are the undisputed masters of their Earthly game, and I bow to them in recognition. But, they probably are down the food chain a ways, when compared to our ET pals, but that damn Prime Directive keeps them at bay, and for our own good, or at least that is what Jean-Luc Picard believes.

Best,

Wade

Hi Pixel:

OK, to your previous post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post122725

I am not saying that all such avenues are bound to fail, but that I have seen many people waste their life’s energies on those avenues, in ways that were quite unnecessary, unless learning the hard way was the point. Again, much of it was the Killer Bunny situation, where I would try to warn gung-ho-ers about what they were getting themselves into, and they would scoff, openly challenge me, and so on, as they sallied forth and became a dragon snack within minutes of setting out to go hunt dragons (or Killer Bunnies, depending on your favorite metaphor ). God, I don’t want to watch anymore.

And I get emailed, all the time, stuff like a link to a video of some Australian inventor and his businessman buddy, operating out of their workshop, on some news program, talking about how they are going to raise money and get his free energy gizmo out there, or some guys in a Third World country who came up with something, and they are talking up their discovery, writing technical papers about it, like it was some run-of-the-mill discovery that would go through the usual scientific and technical steps on its way to getting out there. Lambs to the slaughter; all of them. I am not kidding you – I will probably get an email like that in the coming month (speak of the devil! I got one of those emails a few hours after I wrote this, and the site I was sent the link to I consider a disinformation site – plenty of them out there, and that one libels Dennis http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#libel), from some well-meaning pal out there, keeping me in the loop, when it is a loop that I have no interest in keeping up on. More people chasing the Killer Bunny. It is numbing.

So, yes, all of those avenues are highly perilous, and nobody has run that gauntlet yet, although there is an endless stream of aspirants, with the vast majority having no idea what they are getting themselves into. Again, most will never even come onto the Global Controllers' radar, as they will fall on their swords before they even leave home. Developing disruptive technologies for market, any market, is very difficult. Just running a successful business, any business, is extremely difficult and requires diverse talents. Trying to break into any market is a crapshoot. The people chasing after the Killer Bunny, virtually without exception, have no experience in business and entrepreneurship, even with running a hotdog stand, but they think they are going to go bust into the energy field and disrupt it. More naïve notions are rarely encountered.

So yes, I discourage all those would-be dragon slayers from sallying forth, not when they all have peach fuzz on their cheeks. If I had to put a nifty title on my adventures, it would be something like The Squire’s Journey. I have carried plenty of spears in my day, watched some of the best there have ever been go up against the dragon, and I have carried some home on their shields. So, when I see the aspirants who can barely swing their swords get all girded up to go hunt the Killer Bunny, or play Boy General, and I don’t even see a scratch on their armor, I want to say, “Son, sit down! Go home! You have no idea what you are getting into.” Except when I have said that, all I receive back are looks of disbelief and scoffing. They promise to send me a postcard, perched atop the dragon’s head that they are going to mount on their wall. They are never heard from again.

This is not a task for Young Warriors:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

and those into martyrdom are no help, either.

Yes, I have some pointed purposes in my work, especially for what is to come:

1. Helping people understand the energy issue, just on the mundane level, such as how it drives all ecosystems, all economies, and so forth.

2. Helping people understand that energy scarcity defines our existences in ways that it can take a long, long time to understand. Many aspects of our existences that we take for granted, such as cities, are that way largely because of energy scarcity.

3. Helping people understand that energy abundance is here, but suppressed, because scarcity is being artificially enforced onto humanity for reasons of Earthly power.

The first one is fairly straightforward science, economics and related studies. The propaganda systems, however, actively obscure those obvious issues. If people can understand the first one, and I am going to do what I can to help them to – that has been the purpose of the past several years of study, the second should not be too hard to comprehend; it really only takes quiet reflection to see most of it, once you have a trained eye. Understanding the first two issues are not that difficult, and do not “violate” the current paradigms. The third one is the tough one, largely because of all of that scarcity-based indoctrination that traps 99%+ of the people in layers 0 to 3 of the free energy onion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

People can’t go there unless they love the truth enough to unhook from their indoctrination. Again, it will not be many people, at least at first. I don’t ask anybody to accept anything on faith, but if they want to have a free energy device delivered to their home before they take any of this seriously, then they are not a member of my target audience. But, I do point people to where they can get experience, of the non-life-threatening variety, where they can bust some of the paradigms that they may be trapped in:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

There is plenty of learning that can be done, short of being in the room with a real, live free energy machine at work. Heck, I have never been in the room with one, and I don’t need to be. I know they are out there.

Again, raising one’s awareness beyond our scarcity-based conditioning is plenty. Taking heed of people who have been in the field, getting scorched by the dragon, is prudent. I always listen to the voice of experience.

On the self-serving/other-serving dichotomy, I really think that I have already said it about as well as I can, here:

Love is the answer, and always has been. Of course, in this world of duality, it is all wrapped in paradox. However, if somebody’s heart is not in the right place, my work will not mean anything to them and they will not be in my target audience. Also, some highly accomplished self-servers are keenly aware of my efforts and will do their best to derail them. Bill and friends will see to it that they do not troll my threads at Avalon, but the dark side can be clever and subtle, so we will see how this goes.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, and I need to get with it.

Thanks for the questions,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th February 2011 at 21:20.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Corncrake (6th February 2011), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), ketikoti (5th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Luke (5th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #211
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

"soon crashed it, and not long afterward, without even asking me, the forum owner completely wiped out my forum and all the threads. I made around eighty lengthy posts to that forum. It is another example of where your "allies" are usually the ones that hurt you the most. That was the one that caused me to go silent for years, although ATS, I suppose, was largely a waste of time. "

Thanks Wade. I think I now understand where you are coming from. Thanks for the direct response to me and to all the others. It shows of what you are made. That you are sincere is beyond doubt. I will stand ready to listen and serve. You are most definitely onto something.

I have written to Micheal Tellinger when I first heard of his theories on Contributionism. Like you, I do not like the reference to an "ism" but it is a marvelous attempt to break through the paradignm of scarcity. He has been too busy to reply to me, except for a quick acknowledgement and an apology of how busy he is these days.
    I wonder if you have ever been in contact with him.

In any case, Bill was right to invite you here - this is where you belong at this time. Thanks so much for being you.
    Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

No, I am not familiar with Contributionism, per se. Whistle me a few bars, and I will see if I know the tune.

Ah, I surfed for a minute, and I see that he is a musician!

There have been people who have understood, to one degree or another, the abundance idea, but without energy abundance to run the show, all of the “sharing” ideas are usually a form of shared austerity, as Bucky Fuller observed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#austerity

That is part of what I mean by practical abundance. Unless we have economic abundance, which is going to ride atop energy abundance, the rest of the abundance ideas probably cannot happen. Only in the disruptive technology arena, and that almost always means disruptive energy technology, are billions of dollars thrown around like confetti to keep the lid on it, and those are the nice tactics.

Going back to bed now. Thanks for your interest. We will see where this all goes. Right now, all I ask, and all I may ever ask, of my readers, is their awareness.

Best wishes,

Wade

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Wade,
    Here is the link to his site: http://www.adamscalendar.com/pages/movies.php
    Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

25. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

Oh boy, I don’t have a few days to cover that territory. As I see it, all social-political systems are outgrowths of the underlying economic reality which, as you can predict I will say, is rooted in the energy situation. Study gorillas and chimpanzees, for instance, and you will see that their social structures evolved from their food supply and how they adapted to it. Humans, in many ways, are not much different. Our tools and resultant energy practices largely made us who we are.

As Bucky said, political systems competition is not going to solve our problems.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#politics

A new “ism” ain’t going to do it.

I am also highly skeptical of grand synthesis theories that come from studying cuneiform tablets, some stone structures and idiosyncratic interpretations of the latest findings in molecular biology. When I was fifteen years old, I got a book on Comet Kohoutek, and it was, after Frank Edwards’s Strange World series, my introduction to the fringe stuff. I think that I have that book in my library someplace, and it was almost the prototype of all the New Agey, Millennialism claptrap that has paraded through the pages of those magazines that we all know so well, at mystical bookstores. I have been on the fringes of the Velikovsky and related controversies for about fifteen years. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that probably at least 75% of the people featured on places like Rense and Noory are, on the subject of fringe science, mistaken (including distorted findings), deluded or hucksters. That is not to say that there is no wheat there amongst all the chaff, but it is mostly chaff. The practice of science is not easy. I wrote an essay about that situation some years ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/orthodox.htm

That it is mostly chaff out there does not make the establishment right, either. The only thing that I have seen that virtually all “skeptics” have in common is their dishonesty and emotional immaturity.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/dennis.htm#friends

The only one that I thought might be honest was about the only woman in their ranks, Susan Blackmore, but even though she seemed honest, I was not impressed with her work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#blackmore

Again, I could go on for days on how all manner of fringe scientists try to bend Brian O’s ear and get his nod to get some cred, and so on. I have dipped my oar into many fringe science areas, and my advice is to be very wary. It is easy to disappear into many “fringe science” rabbit holes that, in the end, don’t really mean anything.

Again, the stuff that my pal was shown:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#underground

operates under principles that make today’s physics texts look like cave drawings. However, there is also a mountain of chaff in the fringe world.

Be careful,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2011 at 02:05.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Hi Wade,
    Okay, now I am just plain angry and ethically outraged after reading your recent links. Cures for cancer? Microscopes in the 1930s more powerful than today's? Unknown pioneer's of medicine?
    What the f***! How can I use my faculties of discernment if such intrinsically important information is withheld from me? I've always known information is sanctioned and history altered by the establishment. And I understood for a long time that any philosophies I might try and develop to guide my understanding can only be tentative as a result of not being sure of what I know and what is true. But this? This is almost too much to bear. I feel like a babe in the woods again. And in my circles, I am the disseminator of truth unknown to others...
    Now I am really beginning to understand your dilemma!
    And I am beginning to understand the vital importance of this forum if we are to have any chance of survival in a world that I would want to live in or leave for my children.
    And so far I have only read your first link!
    Thanks Wade
    Keep up the dialogue

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (24th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Ernie, I am so sorry that this angers you. I feel your pain, believe me, but I am also glad that I am reaching you. The price that making that site extracted from me, and what it took from those around me, etc., was immense. A part of me will never recover from the experience.

But, there really is good news, in the end, I think. There is a paradigm that encompasses all of that bad news and allows us to see a way out. That way is love. You are seeing how various members of our noble species have decided to survive and thrive in this world. The dark path is dark indeed.

I will tell you a story or two. Writing talent runs in my family, with one grandfather being an internationally-known poet, but he also inflicted harm on family members via his poison pen. He was not my only ancestor to use his ability in that way, and, to a degree, it became part of my inheritance to try healing that family karma. I began my writing “career” with little experience. When I staggered out of Ventura in 1990, and was radicalized, it was not a pretty exit. I wrote some pretty harsh things to some around me, and I got it back tenfold, too. In the early 1990s, I spent all of my spare time immersed in the material that ultimately became my site as it exists today. I wrote, as a kind of therapy, for years, trying to make sense of my journey. Some writings from those times survive on my site today:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/mdaq.htm

Most did not, however, but the themes are the same. Partly due to my family going “health nut” in 1970 as my father tried to save his life:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#lessons

and partly because I worked for a medical lab in 1988-1990 that was on the receiving end of a snuff attempt not much different than what I lived through with Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#experience

as I began digesting the alternative media in 1990:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

I also immersed myself in alternative medicine and was introduced to Rife’s work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#rife

and Gaston Naessens’s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#naessens

It initially blew me away, too, that microscopes that saw and can see (Naessens is still at it) life processes at magnifications considered “impossible” today are completely ignored by organized medicine, microscopes that are older than I am. It is even worse than that. You can find, on the Internet, “investigations” of Naessens’s and Rife’s discoveries by medical racket personnel, and while they disparage their targets, they are somehow able to ignore the “impossible” resolution of the microscopes. It is as if the scientific establishment decided to debunk the Wright brothers in 1906 (which they actually did, by the way http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#wright ), calling them hoaxers, without ever hinting that those “hoaxers” alleged that their contraption could fly. It is more than mind-boggling. Way too many people have sold their souls for a paycheck.

By about 1991, it became evident that the same dynamics that I saw in the energy field existed in Western “medicine.” They both are huge rackets, as the gangsters rake it in on several levels. I truly believe that some at the tippy-top of that food chain actually enjoy all the death and suffering that they inflict on humanity and the planet with their activities, such are the dark path’s pleasures:

For me, that those folks existed was not the most painful part, but that the masses mindlessly acquiesce to the program:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#lemmings

and the people doing most of the dirty work are just average folks, kind of like the Capos and guards at Auschwitz. In Ventura, an “investigator” from the DA’s department admitted that he did not care how evil his actions were, as long as he was well paid to perform them:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#care

Here is another telling anecdote that I did not put on my site. That investigator assumed the dirty work duties as Mr. Deputy hid in his house, most likely while faking being ill, as a way to stall the misconduct hearings and drain our defense funds. When the Seattle operation was destroyed in 1986, I helped move a huge truckload of Mr. Inventor’s heat storage technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

to Mr. Engineer’s barn in Ellensburg, just before Dennis’s company was stolen. That is a far longer story than I can tell today, but the Seattle catastrophe put Mr. Inventor in the rocking chair. He was 63 when that happened, and I am pretty sure that he never recovered his equipment from that barn. In 1990, he still had not, and a “funny” anecdote with Mr. Investigator can be told, which relates to how Naessens’s and Rife’s microscopes have been treated.

As I have written, Dennis sold the best heating system that has ever been on the world market, with a mountain of performance data supporting it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#new

But when Mr. Deputy and friends had him hogtied in jail, they tried to portray him as a con man with no viable technologies to sell (which was probably the only way that they could try for life in prison). I did not yet understand how they could try to make such a fraudulent case stick, but that was a big part of my awakening. They threatened everybody who could testify about the legitimacy of the technologies, which drove Mr. Researcher into hiding, who lived locally:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#espionage

and they then paraded “experts” onto the witness stand who had never even seen the heat pump before, or once tested a broken unit, or tried extorting money from us, and so forth. I got to see Kangaroo Court in action, with the pivotal moment being when Mr. Deputy made faces at me while I was on the witness stand.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#faces

That led to me mortgaging my life, and then the miracle happened:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mortgage

So, it had a “happy” ending, but that is very relative, of course. I will always be picking up the pieces of my life, and those days ended up costing Mr. Professor his life:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

Going bankrupt was a minor nuisance for me compared to the other events. After Mr. Professor and I sprang Dennis from jail, the prosecution did not relent, and Mr. Investigator kept up the gutter maneuvers and made a trip to Washington State in early 1990, to dig up dirt. He showed up unannounced at Mr. Engineer’s Ellensburg home, which was a thousand miles from Ventura. During his interrogation, Mr. Investigator asked Mr. Engineer, “Isn’t it true that Dennis did not have any heat storage technology in Seattle?” Mr. Engineer replied, “Come walk with me fifty yards to my barn, and I will show you some of that heat storage technology.” Mr. Investigator, who came a thousand miles to prove that Dennis did not have any heat storage technology, decided that walking fifty yards to Mr. Engineer’s barn was too far, and declined Mr. Engineer’s offer. The “investigators” who attack/ignore the microscopes of Naessens and Rife are Mr. Investigator’s spiritual brethren. The system is full of people like Mr. Investigator. The banality of evil observation regarding Eichmann richly applies to Mr. Investigator and friends.

That is a prelude to my final anecdote this evening. My first site I put up in November 1996. It came down in early 1997 and did not reappear until 1999, as I began putting up essays that resulted from my full-time research and writing of the previous two years. In perhaps the first Internet forum that I ever joined, a cyberpal offered to make the “wine” of my site into “brandy.” I hired her and received the writing lesson of my career via my editor’s red pen. The writings in the 2002 version of my site improved so dramatically from the 1999 version that one professional writer buddy doubted that my site was really comprised of my writings.

My editor was familiar with my energy industry adventures, but it was not until about this far into my medical racket essay:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#justice

that she understood that the medical racket was just like the energy racket. It was an emotionally overwhelming paradigm shift for her, and all the other darkness that my site documents fit into her new paradigm, and made it easier to digest.

Once you reach your paradigm shift, the pain and anger may subside, but you will reach a new level of awareness and cannot return to where you used to be. I think that is a good thing, but becoming aware of just how deeply all of this goes is not an easy thing on the emotions, especially if you do not drink.

Good night,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th February 2011 at 09:36.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

FJMcD (8th February 2011), Fredkc (7th February 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Melinda (11th May 2012), penn (15th February 2011), sheddie (25th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011), Yoda (6th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

I do not drink but I may have to start.
    Will go through the posts...
    But please continue, we need this information very badly.
    Thanks Wade

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (26th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Such sound advice given so directly is a blessing even though when in pain you don't want to hear it. The best thing you did for me Wade was make what happened to me perfectly normal. One of the reasons I have spent a decade primarily alone is that normal decent people cannot believe you can loose in court unless you deserve it and they cannot believe that people would knowingly destroy your life and make faces about it to your face. People really fear death, disease, and bankruptcy are contagious and there must be a direct cause and effect you had to something bad.

Something bad is not trying to produce inexpensive or more efficient energy and that is the basis of the free market right? So you are either lying or you did something wrong. I just wanted to save at risk teens through skill building camping no one would take my property and my life to prevent that. I must be lying or I must really be crazy to believe such a thing or I must have done something really bad to deserve this.

People are beginning to see all the systems are corrupt but they still don't want to admit it can happen to good individual people because.....it might be them and they don't want to think about it.

If the government has known for years this is coming and spent trillions underground and have already shown they will do nothing like Katrina. Why would they ever tell you. And you think by some strange miracle you would wind up on one of the arks by serendipity because John Cusack did?

When I saw the first pictures of 911 on the net about 8 months later, I didn't know the who or the complete how but I absolutely knew it was a planned operation and attack requiring lots of co ordination. All I had to do was look without emotion to what my eyes saw. Living in Las Vegas I saw tons of demolitions. I have been taught basic physics and some of the problems of the big bang theory is that spontaneous explosions are neither smooth, symmetrical, or even temperature. Only demolitions are. I am no genius. This is not my field but I know. Most of America knows but it is still too hard to believe because they don't want to believe.

Having been ground to the ground, I can hear the boots coming. I no longer wait around for confirmation of the majority, I get the heck out of there. Sheep will be shorn. And the shearers will believe what they are doing is right because your behavior is accepting. My explanation to me is that I was ten before I saw TV. It often feels like everyone around me has no survival instinct. It is like a relationship when the guy says he does not want to get married believe him; don't try and change his mind by servicing him for ten years. When you hear Kissenger, Rockfeller, and Brezinski believe them they just fulfilled their obligation and told you. When Cheney say so? He means you don't count nor do millions like you. Believe him.

I also like the fact that you so know who you are--I write well--most the time I use it well but I can use it like a curse. LOL Another decade and you will be beautifully polished off, all those sharp edges gone, but such a depth to the shine.

I know for sure medicine is exactly what you say it is and probably can match you story for story. The one thing you have given me as a rational thinker with a spiritual understanding all of our problems are solvable or already solved. All this angst is simple the scarcity theory applied by the powerful to make more money. All I can do is hold out my hand to the universe and say I know, I did the work, and I ask for justice.

The other thing about getting old everyone who has ever screwed me has been hit by the karmic hammer. Maybe not soon enough to save me but they don't get home free. Of that I am sure. And they never live really satisfied lives. I am not sure that some of my rich friends that I knew well were ever happy because they always lived in comparison and someone else always has more.

My pineal gland got recharged here and my spine got reinforced and I have grown more in thirty days that I thought this old bod could take.

Peace and Love --- LOL Jai

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS: You and I, I think, are the only ones who do pages and paragraphs. LOL
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Corncrake (6th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2011), Joseph McAree (5th April 2013), penn (15th February 2011), steven69 (7th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

About halfway through the posts.
    While reading about the way the FDA handles non-orthodox medical therapies a sudden thought occured to me. It is way off topic but it is about this same heavy-handed approach of the PTB (powers that be).
    I am an electrician living in Canada. I have been at it over thirty years and I can without ego say that I am an expert in my field. About seven years ago I decided to start a business as an electrical contractor. I got the necessary paperwork in order, advertised briefly and started business. Soon after I was contacted by my regulatory body (ESA) that I needed to obtain my Master's designation to be in business in Toronto. So I moved out of Toronto but continued working in Toronto. All the small towns around Toronto did not require such a designation (masters).
    I was hounded, not threatened, but constantly warned that I could get myself in trouble this way. So, finally I broke down and took the test. I received a very poor grade. It cost me $200. Then I phoned the ESA to complain that the test was not electrical in nature but was about rules and regulations concerning worker safety and the fines for non-compliance. Their reply was, go back to school. I would not.
    Three years later they made the masters designation province-wide.
    One day I called for inspections on three jobs I was working on. Suddenly, they had removed my file and placed me on a public list of contractors not in compliance with the new law. Then they sent inspectors to my customers and informed them of my status and told them to hold any tools, equipment and material I may have left on site. They destroyed me in a single day! That day cost me over $35,000.
    When I called to complain, at first they tried to pretend they had no idea who I was. But eventually I was told that, in order to become legal I would have to pay fines in eccess of $2000, take a course worth $600, and retake the test for masters that now would cost, I believe about $1000! Well, after destroying me I did not have those sums available. So I asked what else I could do. I was told, well, you can always go back to working for others!
    I have never recovered from that. And upon principle, I will never take that test. Even if I starve, which I am close to as we speak.
    And this story is just about a lowly electrician, not trying to become rich but just support his family! My business model was always to be a one-man operation with the occasional hiring of one or two helpers from time to time as needed.
    I forgot how much that has festered inside of me - needed to bring it out. Hope you don't mind.
    So, I have no problem believing the methods and the extraordinary lengths the PTB will go to in order to protect their interests, no matter how much suffering they impose on innocent, hard-working citizens and their dreams and ambitions. Especially when multi-millions are at stake.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Corncrake (6th February 2011), filsmyth (6th February 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), Melinda (11th May 2012), Reinhard (12th February 2011), sheddie (25th February 2011), steven69 (6th February 2011)

37. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

This is the time to let all resentments go. In a way, that is what this washing the planet is all about. Getting rid of everything putrid. I am sorry Ernie, that you have had it so tough.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Corncrake (6th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2011), Joseph McAree (26th March 2013), steven69 (7th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 535 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 111 511 535 LastLast