Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 10694

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #2381
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Limor:

Thanks. Yes, my intent is to put as many of my experiences as possible in front of the reader, to kind of provide the “raw material” of what I learned from. Then they can perhaps see how they would have interpreted the events. There were other learning experiences besides mine, and one of the amazing parts is witnessing the same events with others and seeing how their perceptions were entirely different. What I virtually always found was that if people did not have their eyes wide open, they were deluded about the events, the motivations, and so on, such as Mr. Engineer and Mr. Researcher going to work for Mr. Texas and friends:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400493

Dennis was swallowed by Godzilla, and Mr. Professor and I pulled him out from Godzilla’s stomach, so Dennis had a very unique learning experience that I can barely imagine.

On the psychic stuff, I have an empathic style, and there are different styles. They all have to do with how the person is wired. Some get images, others sounds, some even smells. With some the images are clear and realistic, and with others they are kind of diagrams without much detail. What is clear is that achieving the trance state is critical to all of them. Just like some people are natural runners or singers, some have more psychic talent than others. But everybody with two feet can walk, unless they are paralyzed, and most can run, unless they have not been taking care of themselves. With psychic ability, it is developed with inner work, and older souls usually have the most interest and talent. The younger souls are on the outward journey, investing themselves into physical reality, which reaches its apex at Late Young (a la Michael: http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael ), where they become rank materialists. Those who treat psychic phenomenon as the devil’s work are likely Baby Souls, and the “skeptics” are likely Young Souls, and materialism is their faith.

I am going hiking, going after the golden larches today:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/pics.htm#larch

so I may not get a good post in, but briefly, I finished McLuhan’s Randi’s Prize recently, and it really was an excellent look at the “skeptics” and paranormal phenomenon. At best, the “skeptics” are highly irrational in dealing with evidence of the paranormal. Time and again, McLuhan shows, from the documentary record, how the “skeptics” go about their business. Psychics have performed many readings under highly controlled conditions, and the results would be nine amazing hits on ten issues. The “skeptic” would seize on the one that was wrong, other than the nine that were incredibly accurate, to dismiss the whole thing as invalid. Or even worse, they would state that there was an eleventh thing that should have been seen but wasn’t, so the psychic was bogus. Those are absolutely crazy responses to the data. The report by the “skeptic” would actually ignore the nine amazing hits and focus on the one that was wrong, and play up the eleventh that was not even broached, and that version would be the one repeated endlessly by other “skeptics” to totally dismiss the research. And these are supposedly the defenders of science and reason!

Then McLuhan did something that I have seen the radical left do, and what I have seen, too, which is state that the “skeptics” or establishment pundits were unable to see what was happening, as their belief system precluded them from acknowledging what was so obvious with anybody else looking at the situation.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#incapable

I have some responses to that observation. One is that I think it happens often enough. And when that happens, it brings up the issue of whether the person is really a sentient being, and if they are, if sentience really means much. It can’t get any more stupid than those “skeptical” responses. There is another aspect of the situation, however, and I can see why the rad left and somebody like McLuhan tends to give those people a pass, believing that they are blind, not dishonest. Believe it or not, there are dishonest people in the world. They are consciously dishonest. With Mr. Skeptic’s attacks on Dennis, I have no doubt:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post410817

I have seen his cleverness too many times to believe that he can be that stupid. He is being consciously dishonest. Whether he is being dishonest for “free-lance” reasons or because he is on the payroll is an open question for me, but I have no doubt that he is being consciously dishonest.

I see the McLuhans and rad lefties coming up with the “they are honest but irrational” excuse because they are not well versed in spirituality, or have any experience with trying to make something like FE happen, because then you can get both barrels of the human condition, and dishonesty can be a huge component of it, especially with the magnified perils and temptations of FE.

There is a dark spiritual path, and many in this world walk it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

They don’t take their masks off in public, but when they target you, they often take their masks off as they sink in their daggers. I have been around that, and seen it happen, several times:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ask#post400493

When you see that happen, the “they are honest but deluded or irrational” excuse really sells them short, denying them their ability to consciously make a choice and execute it. The dark path folks like to take their masks off to the right people, because getting to the point where they can stick their dagger in their target’s ribs is a great triumph for them, and seeing the recognition finally dawn in their target’s eyes is one of the great benefits of their game. People who deny the darkness are in a kind of denial themselves, not giving the devil his due.

Time for hiking.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (21st October 2012), Ixopoborn (22nd October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (21st October 2012), Limor Wolf (21st October 2012), Melinda (21st October 2012), mosquito (23rd October 2012), Patrikas (22nd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (22nd October 2012), ulli (21st October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2382
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi,

Quote Originally posted by Wade: " There were other learning experiences besides mine, and one of the amazing parts is witnessing the same events with others and seeing how their perceptions were entirely different. "
    I am familiar with that. I had something similiar with my work collegues and friends for the last nine years, I have left my work place three months ago for a couple of reasons, but this one was certainly one of them.

About the young souls: We are living in times of change where the critical mass are requested to evolve in a much more rapid way than the 'normal' rhythm so far, I am interested in your opinion, Wade, (or anyone else who has a thought on that) would you say that the young souls have a chance to turn the corner together with other 'age groups'? Is the world that we are visioning here and on ilie's thread which is based on the very valid Free energy, can host younger souls as well? and if the rquirments are different, what is this game anyway? why to rapidly evolve a small part of a planet only, where it is most logical to conclude that those 'progressors' where already somewhat progressed in the first place? and other worlds outside this new one will still suffer from confusion and disillusion... will we be able then to rest on our laurels?

Well, I do not expect anyone to have the answers, really, but I do kind of wonder (I am sure I am not alone) what is the meaning of this great experiment.
    I think we ought to get a better briefing

About McLuhan’s look and your own thoughts - Ideally, a skeptical should keep an open mind and look at things objectively with reference to the results in the field, but in more cases than none, the skeptic holds a bias towards one outcome rather than the other, which is the result of many things that make up his world view. I believe we are all sinners on that one, to a different degree, but without exception. maybe integrity to its highest form is again the answer to this 'dilemma', or maybe trying to adopt a more comprehensive perspective on everything, even the things we don't know.

I am not sure, Wade, if all the skeptics in the world are taking the dark path consciously, surely, there are those that are simply fighting for their life, the life they are comfortable and familiar with. There are those, of course, who deliberatly and for their own reasons would like to keep a 'status quo' which is limited and manipulative and opprtunistic. May God bless them.

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: " I am going hiking, going after the golden larches today..
    so I may not get a good post in
    (Mmm.. Limor is quietly wondering to herself what is the one above on 'psychic stuff and skepticism' is rated in Wade's scale )

~ Many enjoyable moments in the lap of the larches ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st October 2012 at 16:20.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (22nd October 2012), Melinda (21st October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (22nd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #2383
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    ...We are living in times of change where the critical mass are requested to evolve in a much more rapid way than the 'normal' rhythm so far, I am interested in your opinion, Wade, (or anyone else who has a thought on that) would you say that the young souls have a chance to turn the corner together with other 'age groups'? Is the world that we are visioning here and on ilie's thread which is based on the very valid Free energy, can host younger souls as well? and if the rquirments are different, what is this game anyway? why to rapidly evolve a small part of a planet only, where it is most logical to conclude that those 'progressors' where already somewhat progressed in the first place? and other worlds outside this new one will still suffer from confusion and disillusion... will we be able then to rest on our laurels?

Well, I do not expect anyone to have the answers, really, but I do kind of wonder (I am sure I am not alone) what is the meaning of this great experiment...
    I often wonder about these things myself Limor. What I’ve written below is my attempt to clarify my own thoughts on the questions you’ve raised.

I think most people here (yourself included) recognise the power of our thoughts in effecting our lives, whether it’s something as simple as having the thought about going to the supermarket before actually walking out the door with our shopping bag; or thinking positively and calmly about a situation so we’re in a better frame of mind to solve a dilemma; or adjusting our mood so our body is in a better state to fix any ailments it feels. We all have a frame of reference for those kinds of examples in our own lives. But when it comes to the idea of a small group of people with a shared focus and intention affecting the world for a much larger group (a group who are not aware of its intention, and some of whom may not be considered to be ‘on the same wavelength’) it’s harder to quantify. How do we know when or how we’ve been invisibly effected by a small group we’ve never met, if by definition we have not directly engaged with them to our knowledge? In that regard I’ve always found the experiment detailed here http://istpp.org/crime_prevention/ an interesting one. It was a large-scale meditation experiment done in Washington in 1993 to reduce crime in the area. I’ve quoted some extracts further down. Perhaps it ties in with your question about large numbers of ‘younger souls’ being affected by the work of a smaller group.

As I understand it, Wade is building towards amassing a group of people who can help lay the foundations for free-energy’s introduction on a larger scale. It might take a smaller group of people to lay the foundations for free energy to take hold, and younger souls / uninterested minds may not be involved in that process. Even if (as a result of successful foundation-laying) we then have a world where free-energy becomes available and accepted, there will still be ‘younger souls’ in that world. But it’s my understanding that gradually they will begin to adapt to what is then considered the new ‘normality’. It seems to me that that is what tends to happen in the world. Things that many people take for granted now, such as women having a right to vote or racial segregation ending in public places, were brought about by a committed group of hearts and minds – and now millions more people (numbers far larger than the original foundation-layers) take that better world for granted and see it as ‘normality.’ People whose great-grandparents might have been uncomfortable speaking to a person from a different racial background, are now, generations later, sharing buses, college halls or executive offices with the descendants of those who suffered segregation in the past. That is one of my frames of reference for understanding how the world could change for the better, if something better is allowed to take hold. It reminds me of the popular quote attributed to Margaret Mead: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”

The fruits of a new idea may appear small and hard won at the start of a process; but after the seeds have been sewn you have millions of people down the line who are born into a different and better world. Just as many children now enjoy and take for granted having inter-racial friendships because they were born into a world with less segregation - once free energy is established, billions of people will be able to be born into a world without the level of scarcity conditioning we carry now. When an environment changes, and when a higher quality/variety of education is available, people at large do respond. Not everyone may respond with the same gratitude or conscious relief at how much better things are - perhaps that’s a reflective, analytical or appreciative tendency of ‘older’ souls. But none the less, the ‘younger’ souls will have a kinder, less competitive environment around them to shape their attitudes and beliefs, consciously or otherwise. There will be less scarcity pressurising them into making a selfish choice for the sake of survival, and their moral strength in that regard will not be tested so harshly. I don’t want to go down the route of considering what kinds of harsh lessons enable a young soul to grow. Perhaps we’ve reached a stage where the people of the planet are ready to learn from an environment of far greater love and kindness, and the time for the harsh lessons of the last thousands of years has run its course. I’d certainly like to think so. Regardless of my personal ideas about what kinds of lessons or hardships may or may not be of value to the souls here, the fact seems to be staring us in the face that there may not be much of a learning environment left at all for future generations, if we don’t do something significant and soon.

That’s why I’m so grateful for all of the people lending their awareness to this and Ilie’s thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...by-Free-Energy
    It’s one thing to watch Star Trek (I love Star Trek) and figure that as a result I already know what a free-energy world would look like. But when I read Ilie’s thread and see other people’s thoughts and dreams shared about what this kind of future means to them, it uplifts my heart on a whole other level – and I’m inspired to integrate their imaginings into my own thoughts. New thoughts about the future that Star Trek and Kurt Vonnegut books hadn’t, for all their wonderments, inspired before. I also know that the people on these threads are the same souls who are affected by this current world of scarcity, and the same souls I would be sharing a free-energy paradigm with. I can’t share it with Captain Kirk or Jean-Luc Picard. I also love the way that Ilie’s thread is an organic conversation that engages my mind and my senses to interact – it’s not solely a vision like a book, or a film (however beautiful) that I can only interact with after it is fully formed. We all want this earth to be healed, both for the planet’s sake and our own, and I can feel how deeply that wish is shared when I read these threads.

Margaret Mead is also quoted as saying:
    “No society has ever yet been able to handle the temptations of technology to mastery, to waste, to exuberance, to exploration and exploitation. We have to learn to cherish this earth and cherish it as something that's fragile, that's only one, it's all we have. We have to use our scientific knowledge to correct the dangers that have come from science and technology.”

With science, and the scientific approach to data in mind, below are some report extracts from the Institute of Science, Technology and Public Policy that I linked to above. [ The director of the ISTPP is John Hagelin. “...By the time Hagelin had received his Ph.D. from Harvard, he had already published "several serious papers" on particle theory. In 1981, Hagelin won a postdoctoral research appointment at the European Center for Particle Physics (CERN) in Switzerland, and in 1982, was recruited by the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC), CERN's North American counterpart.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hagelin ]

Extracts:

“This study presents the final results of a two-month prospective experiment to reduce violent crime in Washington, DC. On the basis of previous research it was hypothesized that the level of violent crime in the District of Columbia would drop significantly with the creation of a large group of participants in the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs to increase coherence and reduce stress in the District...
    ...Analysis of 1993 data, controlling for temperature, revealed that there was a highly significant decrease in HRA crimes associated with increases in the size of the group during the Demonstration Project...
    ...Several additional analyses were performed on HRA crimes to further assess the strength of the main findings. ...
    ...Based on the results of the study, the steady state gain (long-term effect) associated with a permanent group of 4,000 participants in the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs was calculated as a 48% reduction in HRA crimes in the District of Columbia. Given the strength of these results, their consistency with the positive results of previous research, the grave human and financial costs of violent crime, and the lack of other effective and scientific methods to reduce crime, policy makers are urged to apply this approach on a large scale for the benefit of society.”

Source: http://istpp.org/crime_prevention/

I feel that research to be relevant to this thread. It corroborates the value of many of us meditating on a shared focus of free-energy and its benefits. As I understand it, this thread is about helping us to understand (and be continually conscious of) the context of free-energy in scientific terms, and in terms of our history and our current environment. Then with Ilie’s thread I can take that understanding and marry it with the feelings of inspiration in my heart as I imagine a better world. Just by doing that, I feel like I’m meditating and inviting a better world to take shape and to form, so that one day we can step into its physical reality, and everyone, not just us, can experience the upliftment that comes with it. I mean it when I say, that despite my own difficult traits and difficult emotions, I feel a deep respect for you all for being here and taking an interest with your hearts and minds in how we can help things progress and shape a better world for everyone. I’m so glad I found this place.
    Last edited by Melinda; 21st October 2012 at 21:22.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Kiforall (21st October 2012), kudzy (22nd October 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), RunningDeer (22nd October 2012), sandy (22nd October 2012)

7. Link to Post #2384
    Thanks

Hi:

First, I missed responding to Ixopoborn’s post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post571087

There are two primary reasons for having FE, IMO. The fear of oblivion reason, and the desire for heaven on Earth reason:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#summary

I think that both have their place, and both are in my mind at the same time, although I believe that the upside potential is far healthier to focus on than the downside. I have found that the vast majority is in denial of both, with FE completely off the table, and if people are exposed to the idea of it, the violence of their denial can be something to behold.

Glad you like the trajectory of civilization posts. No civilization has ever been abundant, and only Stone Age cultures were ever sustainable in any way, but you would not want to live in any of them.

Yes, we will see if we make it this time. It is a big if, but not really, when you get down to it. As McLuhan’s book makes the case, a three-year-old can evidence more intelligence than a “skeptic.” What I am trying to get across is really not that intellectually formidable. The hard part is giving up the garbage of what we think we know. When people look at their denial of FE and related aspects, it is almost invariably because they are defending the ideology that feeds them, and if they really look at the ideology, it is not based on their personal experience at all, but some story they were told, a story that usually has almost nothing supporting it, but it is a kind of a fairy tale. It is blatantly clear with the “heroes” of American nationalism:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#weems

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/columbus.htm#introduction

and the other dominant ideologies fare about as well.

Hi Limor:

I had a nice day, but am tired. I am attaching a pic from today’s outing. You bring up big questions, and I will address them, but not tonight. AWP has done a fine job of addressing it with her post. I won’t be able to improve on it much, but I have some angles on it that may be new to you. AWP has the gist of my intent and how I am trying to get it going. In a nutshell, my strategy may be along the lines of:

“Calling all Old Souls. You are needed, here and now. Please bring the fruit of your incarnations to bear on this situation. This is our species’ moment of truth. If we can help our species turn the corner, we can have a fulfilling retirement and the youngsters can take the reins, once they have been properly educated. If not, many souls are going to fall back all the way to the beginning, and we will all have a hand in that failure, both in what we have been doing on this planet, and what we have not been doing. This is the time to finally get it right. Are you ready to help?”

Those ancillary threads to this one, such as the one that Ilie began, are very important, as they were intended to be more focused on certain aspects of the issue, and as I have stated, Ilie’s is my favorite and arguably the best on the Internet. I believe that it is vitally important to kind of throw ourselves forward into our imaginations, to think about what kind of changes can come with an FE-based world of abundance. My work has always been rooted in this world, and what is practical. A world of abundance can only happen with economic abundance, which will necessarily be rooted in energy abundance. Later in this thread, I will start running some of the numbers. I have already, to a degree:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and will get into the details more in the future. As far as the human journey goes, it is pretty much FE or bust.

Going to bed now.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cutthroat hike 10-21-12 small.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	18836  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 22nd October 2012 at 04:16.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2012), Melinda (22nd October 2012), mosquito (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), RunningDeer (22nd October 2012), sandy (22nd October 2012)

9. Link to Post #2385
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Look at the snow up there in "them there Hills" Means Winter is on her way!!

I bet the air and scenery was rejuvenating on its own~~~so happy you are taking care Wade. ((( )))'s

Really enjoying the posts, insights, questions and energy going on. Sure have to use my noodle though at times but thanks to others clarifying what they understand, I gain a more rounded understanding too!!

See the beauty of a team working right here in this space time
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2012), Melinda (22nd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), RunningDeer (22nd October 2012)

11. Link to Post #2386
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

Yes, it was nice, and yes, winter is coming, but that was more snow than we will likely see in Seattle this year. In the Cascades, it can snow at literally any time of the year. I have been snowed on on the Fourth of July, and even in early August. But no news to somebody who lives in the Great White North.

I have a little time before I go to work. Margaret Mead is an interesting case. She was likely the source of the recommendation to NASA to cover up the ET presence:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#brookings

She became a celebrity anthropologist. In Wrangham and Peterson’s Demonic Males, they take Mead’s findings to task, especially her work in American Samoa. They were not the only ones to do it, and anthropologists following up on her fieldwork found little validity in it. She based all of her American Samoan work on interviews of adolescent girls, when men made all of the decisions in that culture. Mead made sweeping assertions about the “primitive” culture that she witnessed, after less than a year in the field, mainly interviewing adolescent girls who were summoned to her facility at the only place where whites lived, at the local naval pharmacy. Mead spent only ten days living among the natives. It was no more of a misstep than many other college papers, but it made Mead the face of anthropology. She was responsible for promoting myths that influenced modern feminists (many of Mead’s feminist notions are not taken seriously by any anthropologist today), and some pastoral ideal in the human past. That time never existed. The Golden Age myths are just that – myths. There were “good times” when a new energy resource was in the early stages of its plundering, such as the hunter-gatherer days when new lands were “discovered” and before the megafauna were all driven to extinction, the “pioneer days” of completely deforesting North America’s Eastern Woodlands, of the first century of exploiting oil, or the easy days of whaling in the Northern Atlantic:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/simon.htm#whaling

and so on. But in each instance, the resource was quickly depleted, with resource depletion crises following. The so-called era of abundance has been correctly termed exuberance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#exuberance

which is a far cry from abundance. The only times when human civilization was somewhat sustainable was in Stone Age cultures, probably because they did not have the tools to rape the land like smelting cultures could. It is true that modern anthropologists who study the cultures of the day all choose living as an Iroquois over a European in 1492 (see Mann’s 1491), but that does not mean that Indians lived in some kind of paradise. Europe in 1492 was a kind of hell on Earth.

There is no going backward, but forward. Our technologies made us:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#cooking

as our ancestors learned how to wrench ever more energy from the environment. Humanity has yet to really move past its killer ape heritage, but with the level of energy used in industrialized civilization, it has come closer than it ever has before. The institution of slavery is gone, as is the virtual slavery of women. That happened wherever humans industrialized:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#women

because high energy use meant freedom in its most literal sense.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#_edn5

The pastoral fantasies promoted by people like Mead really set the science back a bit. But Golden Age myths are also as old as civilization. When the Spaniards came a conquering, the Aztecs also had their Golden Age myths, of a time when there was peace and plenty. In reality, that state really never existed, except on the Astral Plane.

But if enough of us achieved our potential sentience and let go all of our scarcity-based conditioning, that so-called Golden Age (or whatever you want to call this world http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1) may not be so far off. Is it going to be hell on Earth, or heaven on Earth? That decision rests with humanity, and to the extent that everybody abdicates their responsibility and sentience for the promise of a full belly, we are doomed. It can be different, but it will not fall in our laps. We have to do the work.

I have a few more minutes before I go.

Limor, I see it similarly to how AWP does. The younger souls will not be much help in making FE happen, just like children can’t drive trucks or perform many other adult tasks. But once it does happen, they are going to find life a lot easier. I have seen plenty of arguments that life is supposed to be a vale of tears here, as this is what our souls came for. Well, I fire my benighted soul, then. If my soul thinks that suffering is so great for its development, it can come down here and revel in it. My earthly personality is not my soul, and whoever spoke in my head may have had my best interests at heart, and the planet’s, but I am not interested in spooky voices anymore. For me, it is about what this earthly personality can do, in the here and now. Love and wisdom are never wasted; this, I know. I know what can be, and if virtually nobody on this planet can see it or want it, then I am going to ask for a different assignment next time, if there is a next time for this planet.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd October 2012 at 03:27.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (22nd October 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2012), Melinda (22nd October 2012), mosquito (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #2387
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    ...Margaret Mead is an interesting case. She was likely the source of the recommendation to NASA to cover up the ET presence:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#brookings...
    That is interesting, about Margaret Mead. Thank you for the clarity Wade! She may not have been the ideal anthropologist to quote, but got quoted none the less in my wish not to be the lone voice in an exuberant post. Perhaps I’ve borrowed her words for a use she wouldn’t have intended. Which (somewhat questionably) appeases the rebel in me

It was interesting to hear you refer to your father, in post 2372, saying that you “have known more brilliant minds, such as my father’s.” That piqued my curiosity. He sounds like quite a strong individual. The NASA genius who was open to aura-reading, and reversed his health issues quite late in life with a new diet. Meant to mention it before, but got lost in the length of my previous post. It’s really interesting, hearing about that time in your life. The rise and adventures of Little Wade.

You mentioned that some people might perceive your determination in pursuing what you believed in as simply not growing up. That’s such a common one it seems, and always begs the question of how much of what we define as ‘growing up’ is in fact growing down or simply stalling our growth. It can be so hard to keep our hearts open as we ride through life, and the pressures mount to create acceptable versions of ourselves. Reminds me of the words Jesus is meant to have said: “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.”

To Sandy - you always bring the sunshine with your posts.
    Even when you’re angry about something, the authenticity in your indignation shines through like a sunny beam of truth-seeking As you’ve known for a while, I’m so grateful for your presence here. You’ll always be sunshine Sandy to me < AWP lays down worn, miscellaneous bag of tools; strolls in with a tray of tea and cake >

Well... I think that's my word quota for the week.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2012), mosquito (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

15. Link to Post #2388
    Thanks

“Calling all Old Souls. You are needed, here and now. Please bring the fruit of your incarnations to bear on this situation. This is our species’ moment of truth. If we can help our species turn the corner, we can have a fulfilling retirement and the youngsters can take the reins, once they have been properly educated. If not, many souls are going to fall back all the way to the beginning, and we will all have a hand in that failure, both in what we have been doing on this planet, and what we have not been doing. This is the time to finally get it right. Are you ready to help?”
    Wade
    Dear Wade - for the life of me I have not been able to locate the link you posted regarding soul ages sometime within the last few weeks. The best I can now do in the way of links is:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm , followed by a text search on "soul age"

- this gets you to the point I found interesting.

Having the constellation of Virgo sitting behind the Sun when I was born causes me to be rather self-deprecating which gives rise to a tendency to understate the worth of most things, including myself, nearly all the time. However, if I disengage from being self-critical for a moment, I think it fair to call me at least "mature" on the above scale - even when I was a boy, people have always commented on my emotional depth. There are definitely times when I have "old" tendencies but, it seems to me, I also have moments when I pay attention to accomplishments which I suppose might make me "young" at times.

Your intellect is just great - I knew this after 3 or 4 reads of your material. My intellect is good overall but not genius level. I tend to score about 120 on most IQ tests but nonetheless God seems to have wired my brain badly because for some reason I am appallingly bad at all IQ test questions of the alphabet kind - a psychologist once told me I suffer mildly from dyslexia.

A number of us regular thread followers may be thinking the same as me - I want to help the FE cause even having been badly thwarted in previous attempts but feel broadly incompetent and possibly unfit spiritually.

Can you help with that question?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (23rd October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

17. Link to Post #2389
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello AWP,

It is good to know that I am not alone with those thoughts, and I appreciate your reminder that we all have this ability to tap into this field of energy and use it for our own good as well as for others. In your own word :

Quote "... adjusting our mood so our body is in a better state to fix any ailments it feels. We all have a frame of reference for those kinds of examples in our own lives"
    I think we do, and it's boggling sometimes (in a positive way) when the connection is so very obvious.

The Washington experiment is a great example to the effect of intentions and focused concentration on others, it is part of what is called The Maharish effect, although, it probably shouldn't be limited to transcendental meditation only. Our world, unfortunetly is the outcome of a focused creation by others and by our own confused following which is done out of ignorance. It is about time that each will decide where they put their hearts and minds , my only 'problem ' is that those Physical truths are not known to all, if it was, then the young souls could set themselves to paint anything they wish to, even if it will looks like scattered stains, much like our modern paintings and it will be 100% their own business. but that's not the case.

I do understand that young souls will not be able to operate in our desired world of FE, at least, not in the same way they operate now (i.e on an autopilot), it is after all a quantum leap even for the more mature souls and some adaptation will be required for everyone (I say bring it on!)

It seems that both you and Wade agree that young souls have a place in a world based on free energy, where abundance and harmony prevail. but, as Wade puts it (and done it), there will be those who jump head into the water, there are the pioneers, the rearguards and everyone in between. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

Hi Wade,

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: “Calling all Old Souls. You are needed, here and now. Please bring the fruit of your incarnations to bear on this situation. This is our species’ moment of truth. If we can help our species turn the corner, we can have a fulfilling retirement and the youngsters can take the reins, once they have been properly educated. If not, many souls are going to fall back all the way to the beginning, and we will all have a hand in that failure, both in what we have been doing on this planet, and what we have not been doing. This is the time to finally get it right. Are you ready to help?”
    These are powerful and strong words! it feels like this call deserves a thread of its own.

------------------------

Those snowy conifers are really a beautiful sight ! In one of your prior attached photos of hiking during summer, I could see the snow-capped peaks peering from the mountain tops, it was in such a stark contrast to the intense heat of Israel, that I felt like asking you whether the picture was indeed updated.

I had a trip to Akko yesterday. Akko, is an old and very enchanting port town in the north west of Israel, while we walked the beautiful alleys and smelled the sea salt in the air, it was also sad to see how human intervention in nature has polluted the sea and affected its inabitants, also how the excessive fishing and cruise ships around the harbour area has damaged the natural health and beauty of this little gem of a town, and there are so many places like this all over the world. It all derives from the race after biodegradable energy, in order to get some temporary energy, whether it is food or fuel, or money, we are ripping and raping the earth. but we know that Fe will soon change all that

The first picture is near the harbor area and the others are some good places to simply sit and reflect
    Attached Images      
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd October 2012 at 14:51.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

19. Link to Post #2390
    Thanks

Hi Ixopoborn:

Here is a more specific link on soul ages:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#age

As I have been stating, I don’t think that all that much “intelligence” is needed to help FE along. It is vastly more important where a person’s heart is. There is an aspect of where I could be wrong on this approach, in that “intelligence” is needed to understand the complexity of systems. To really understand how FE can be the foundation of a totally different paradigm for the human journey, abundance, where it is scarcity today and has been for the entirety of the human journey until now, a holistic approach is needed, which is another way of saying a systems approach. When you understand how systems work, you are thinking comprehensively. Comprehensive thinking allows you to see the forest and the trees. You can see the root, and refrain from hacking at branches. Scientific thinking is systems thinking at its best. The reductionism of White Science only has merit when it is integrated into systems thinking – seeing the big picture, as well as the small. That is the big challenge, and really, not many White Scientists can do that, but while “intelligence” has something to do with it, I found that the desire the see the big picture is really the most important quality.

It took me many years to begin to understand why some very smart people were blind, deaf, and dumb to FE; they were addicted to scarcity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

I am not saying that it is easy to think comprehensively, which is why I continually say that we need to do the work.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

I learned how to think comprehensively by the seat of my britches, and I think that others can learn enough so that they are not led astray, and this is one of the pitfalls of this field. But, if I may be so bold, the enemy of FE and an abundance paradigm is really egocentric thinking, if it may be termed that. Take, McLuhan’s book, for instance, as he constantly exposes the highly irrational and sloppy “thinking” of the “skeptics.” I thought more clearly when I was five years old than the “skeptics” do, and not because I was so smart, but because I wanted to know the truth. The “skeptics,” and we are talking about many of whom were world-class scientists such as Carl Sagan, engaged in highly irrational thinking, and many believed that they were being smart and perceptive. How can supposedly “smart” people be so irrational? I think that the soul age idea can explain a lot of it. Michael likens it to how people age. Can a five-year-old understand romantic love? What is it like to be a parent? The younger souls simply can’t understand how older souls think. They don’t have the experience yet.

As I have been stating recently, the obtuseness of the “skeptics” and other establishment defenders can’t all be chalked up to willful stupidity as they defend their belief systems. Some of them are being consciously dishonest.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post571831

I have encountered this a number of times, as they take their masks off, leaving me no doubt that they knew what they were doing. They usually take their masks off as they sink their daggers in. And even when they take off their masks, I have seen people continue to deny that their masks were off, making excuses for them, when it was plain to anybody with eyes to see. People seem to need to have a few of those kinds of experiences to understand. But in this field, some provocateurs are very good at what they do, and I have watched them gull naïve scientists and engineers almost effortlessly, who were completely deaf to my warnings. Even though scientists can be incredibly naïve:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#nerd

they were usually being dishonorable as they were being gulled. If you study gangsters at all, you will find that they often prey on people’s greed and dishonesty. Their cons really don’t work on honest people. It is the bait of self-interest, of cutting some corner or getting an ill-gotten windfall, which attracts their prey.

So, it is not really intelligence, not really, that I think is needed, or at least not how the West defines it. Everybody whom I really respect, the “radicals” like me, were all a bunch of overgrown Boy Scouts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#scouts

When Brian O openly wondered if humanity was really a sentient species, after years of knocking on all the doors where he was formerly welcome and a member of The Club:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sentience

it was not because his scientist buds were a bunch of idiots; it was because they refused to shed their indoctrination for even a second, and treated Brian’s message as a great threat. As Brian said in our Camelot interview, they were all protecting their self-interest:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#heels

Ranking knowing the truth over what we were taught is more important than how “smart” we are. The first interview that I did was about ten years ago, by a guy who traveled the world, seeking out visionaries and leading-edge thinkers. I asked him what they had in common, and he said that they were all intelligent and had high energy. I think that what he figured I assumed was that their hearts were in the right place to begin with.

A lot of what you see in my interactions with the public is people trying to find an easy answer, something that is immediately useful for their lives, a short-cut to FE, and so on. That is the ego talking. We are not going to get to FE via the proclivities of the ego. I saw far too many times how if people were in it for self-interest, they quickly fell by the wayside, and in this field, with the perils and temptations being so great, it was truly a life-threatening milieu for the egocentric. My site is partly designed to be a barrier to the egocentric. For instance, I have found that virtually none of my “peers” – white, educated, American men - can read very far into the introductory essay on my site:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm

without blowing a fuse. The crazy tirades that I received over that essay, back when I interacted with the public, was something to behold. I have had several college professor pals over the years, and one college professor has read the “losers” section of that essay to his college class (in the USA):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#progress

He said that the students all looked poleaxed when he finished it, and that was at a “liberal” college.

I could give many examples like that, but the point is the same: only those with mature perspectives, who can give up the egocentric conceits that keep them mired in their scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

can be much help on the FE front these days. Giving up the security blankets of our conditioning is extremely frightening for younger souls, and I am not encouraging them to give them up. When they can see abundance with their own eyes, then they will begin to lay aside the teddy bears of their conditioning. That is why I keep stressing, for instance, that Level 10 attempts:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level10

that play into ideological and victim-oriented ways of viewing the world, are doomed. I have been a part of several of those attempts, and the people they attracted fell far short of the awareness needed to break through the scarcity-based ways of thinking. Heck, I still have to work at it every day. Brian was never quite able to completely shed his conditioning and experience. Advising all of those presidential candidates, and “protesting,”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#after

put him in the retail politics orbit that he never fully left. He had moments when he admitted what a dead-end retail politics was, or how silly it was to apply for a patent on FE technology, as he advocated open-sourcing it, but I would watch him vacillate over the years. And Brian was one of the greatest men that I ever knew. I watched Dennis vacillate between the fat cat and Joe Average ways of mounting an FE effort many times. In the end, Joe Average provided the only help that Dennis ever got, but Joe Average was usually there for self-serving reasons, which comes with the territory of mounting business efforts. When the potential payoff is quadrillions of dollars:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

few people can navigate those waters for long before greed rears its head, and Godzilla takes out greedy people in his sleep. The greedy, the garage tinkerers who want to get patents and raise money, are the easiest people for Godzilla to defeat. The desire for fame and fortune are deadly obstacles in this milieu, and that is the motivation for virtually every inventor that I ever met, although they would usually say the pretty words, until the rubber hit the road, and then they betrayed their true motivation.

As I have stated many times, this FE issue is a conundrum like no other that I know of:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#summary

and I find that the only people who deny that have no experience in the field or do not have much idea of how energy runs the world. Godzilla knows it all too well, which is why the lid is kept so tightly on FE. Again, when I see the naïve inventors of the hour and their entourages, doing conferences, talking about how they are almost ready to unveil their gizmos, I shake my head and really don’t want to look. They literally have no idea what they are up against as they sally forth. I was looking at that recent conference with Rossi, and how he talked about how he was just doing it how God was instructing him to do, and other statements. It is a retread of Dennis’s speeches from the 1980s. Divine inspiration in some FE hero is not enough. If it was, then that voice that led me on my journey would have led me to FE instead of a catastrophe. I only know of one person on Earth who meets these qualifications:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

and it is not enough, no matter how mind-boggling efforts like Dennis’s have been. One hero can’t do it. Ten can’t. A hundred could:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#heroes

but there are likely not a hundred like that to find. About a hundred like Mr. Professor and ten like Dennis could also make a run at it, but I have only met a few remotely like Mr. Professor. He was a saint, and his involvement in my adventures cost him his life:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#journey

Stuff like Thrive is a Level 10, kindergarten-ish effort, and all that I see with something like that is a bunch of sheep being led to slaughter. Virtually nobody is trying to aim high, but are all aiming low, trying to find a common denominator in the masses that they can all get aboard with. The problem is that it becomes watered down and often is complaint-based (AKA victim-oriented, like the Occupy Movement and most rad left political action), and is defeated almost effortlessly by Godzilla, if he even needs to roll out of bed. Efforts like those (which are based on fear, not love, if you look deeply enough) usually collapse from within or succumb to the most elementary suppression tactics by the lower-level predators, and Godzilla does not even need to lift a claw. I have seen all of those doomed approaches, and lived through a number of them, and am trying to do something very different. Ilie and a few others understand well enough to where they are hitting the notes, and at this time that is all that I ask for and this effort may never go beyond the choir stage, and that is fine. There needs to be an abundance choir someplace in the world, and I have yet to find one. And learning to sing is not life-risking behavior. People who want to go play FE hero-martyr are advised to go play it someplace else. Go see Dennis. Go see Greer. Go on your own, but please don’t try to enlist the choir to be your spear carriers. And know that you likely will not survive the experience, and the only way that you will scale those ramparts is if Godzilla allows you to, and I have seen the best of the best try, and valiantly. Heart and guts and cleverness is not enough, not for a stray hero or two, not for this.

I was hoping to get to some of my screw-ups as a youngster, but it will have to wait. When I was younger, reviewing my screw-ups was a painful process, but after I got past my midlife crisis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#crisis

I was able to look at them with something approaching fondness, thinking about what a fine mess I made of things. My sins have not been so large, at least in this lifetime, but they were great learning experiences. Life here seems to be about screwing up and learning from it, but playing those games at the FE level is like playing with nuclear dynamite.

Time for work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th October 2012 at 03:11.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (23rd October 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), mosquito (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

21. Link to Post #2391
    Thanks

Hi Limor:

I delayed getting on my bus (they come by every half hour), and have some time for your latest post. Glad you like the picture. Yes, pictures like that are a far cry from where you live. Finding unsullied nature where you live is almost impossible, not after several thousand years of “civilization.” Nice chairs on the rocks. In Washington and northward to Alaska, there are beaches that are primeval wilderness, where you can backpack for many miles along the shore. Today, debris from Japan is floating ashore, sadly.

On my calling all Old Souls paragraph, I don’t know if we are ready for that yet, but you are welcome to try.

One reason why I am going about FE the way that I am is that maybe the Young Souls want to get their opportunity to blow the planet up, and who do I think I am, ruining their fun? So, I do what I can, but allow others to play their games. One version of what might be ahead is for the relatively few who survive the karmic blowout that may be just around the corner, that the Old Souls form the first true Utopia, somewhere on the planet. I have a hard time imagining that FE would not be the cornerstone of it, but maybe those souls feel that playing small ball is the way to start. What I am doing can be seen as trying to avoid the blowout, and as many can live on a healed planet as possible. There is truly a “battle for souls” happening, I think, with the dark pathers wanting to knock humanity back down to the bottom of the ladder rather than give up their power.

We were snowed out this year on the larch hunt, but I am attaching one from last year’s successful expedition. Sublime stuff.

Best,

Wade

Name:	Larches 2011.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	18895  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th October 2012 at 03:11.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (23rd October 2012), Limor Wolf (24th October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), mosquito (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

23. Link to Post #2392
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

On my calling all Old Souls paragraph, I don’t know if we are ready for that yet, but you are welcome to try.

One reason why I am going about FE the way that I am is that maybe the Young Souls want to get their opportunity to blow the planet up, and who do I think I am, ruining their fun? So, I do what I can, but allow others to play their games. One version of what might be ahead is for the relatively few who survive the karmic blowout that may be just around the corner, that the Old Souls form the first true Utopia, somewhere on the planet.
    Hi Wade. Without one shred of evidence, I think we are merely at another familiar part of a grand cycle, and a cycle that goes well beyond our old friend Atlantis. When people like us made certain that Atlantis was dissolved into the dust bin of history, who's to say there weren't those at the time who had already been through the old song and dance, were ready to move on, and hopped off the merry go round of Samsara to go do other things. While we did ours.

If we indeed reside in the sacred realm of what Buddhists call Samsara, then that means It will never change, only We can.

Cheers,
    Fred

24. Link to Post #2393
    Retired
    Thanks

Hi,

I am sorry about the bus. These larches are magical, and they are truely golden in this last picture. Mother earth is really generous by giving us these wonderful companions, and the photoynthesis that keeps us alive.
    I only managed to view those in Italy at the Abruzzo national park, in the Apennines region. As you say finding nature that is not interfered in my area is hardly possible, and the few pieces of natural forest usually suffer from fires and the intended uprooting of trees for construction purpose

My favorit are all the trees all the plants, all the bushes etc. Eucalyptuses are something else. They are ancient, wise, strong and they have healing effects, they are also very attentive..

A piece of land where a human foot has rarley been stepped on is a far dream for me, so in the meantime, I will settle for the Eucalyptuses around my house
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd October 2012 at 16:01.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (23rd October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), mosquito (24th October 2012), Patrikas (25th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

26. Link to Post #2394
    Thanks

I don’t think that all that much “intelligence” is needed to help FE along. It is vastly more important where a person’s heart is.
    Wade
    That's great - other doubts aside, I dont doubt my heart is strong enough to participate in this - it always was!

Nor do I doubt the hearts of many other regular thread followers. This is really good news for me. Thank you!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), Limor Wolf (24th October 2012), Melinda (23rd October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (23rd October 2012)

28. Link to Post #2395
    Thanks

Hi Ixopoborn:

What makes Ilie sing is his heart, not his head. Sandy sings. What I am trying to do is bridge the heart and head, the left and right sides of the brain. A holistic approach needs to take it all into account. Do not worry about being “smart” enough. The desire is what is important. As I repeat, it is all about love. That is the key, which the masters have been saying for a very long time.

Hi Fred:

The East sees time as circular, the West as linear, but it is really a spiral, I believe. Evolution happens, both for species, planets, and souls. Two of my favorite mind-bogglers from channels is Seth’s statement that Earth is trillions of years old, and Michael’s statement that the universe has expanded and collapsed more times than there are atoms in our universe. Humanity is on journey, and will not really end up back where it started, any more than Bilbo returned to the Shire after his adventures with the dwarves as the same hobbit. As Twain said, history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

I don’t want to get ahead of myself too much, but I have been told, apparently by an archangel, that I was part of the group that planned Earth School, and my soul group was supposed to be retired by now, but we have this one final task, which is to help right the ship so that it can keep sailing. Is that true? Beats me, but in another session with the same channel, I was told that I had a contract to have a once-in-a-lifetime event, and it unexpectedly happened later the same day. So, that channel has some cred with me. All I know is what is in front of me, and I know what can be. If God is going to call off the game, he is going to have to come down and tell me. Otherwise, I keep on with my mission.

OK Limor, one more larch photo from last year. Glad you get some nature where you are.

To all, I just arranged it so that I will be able to devote time next year, a lot of it, to my writing, and that essay will get written, and far more. And then we will see where it all leads to.

Best,

Wade

Name:	larches 2011 small.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	18918  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th October 2012 at 04:02.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Fred Steeves (24th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (24th October 2012), Limor Wolf (24th October 2012), Melinda (24th October 2012), Muzz (24th October 2012), Patrikas (25th October 2012), Reinhard (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), ulli (24th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #2396
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Oh Wade

( arranged it so I will be able to devote a lot more time next year to my writings ) I'm crying and at the same time so excited >>>>>boy what a mixture of emotions with your latest post!! JOY,JOY, JOY

Hang on and Hang in my brothers and sisters as we are riding the WAVE of FREE ENERGY!!! Calling all sentient beings~~~~~~~~~The Choir chairs (Limor please bring your ocean rock seats and AWP please remember to bring your tea and cakes )
    are open for the sitting of "Old Souls" and may the guardians of such hear and heed the call

Who knows maybe in a few seasons to come we will meet and have a get together to "raze the roof" on FE!!

I'm already figuring how many campers, tents, etc could fit on my property, the town has a bed/breakfast, camping grounds and I can house at least 4 siblings. ( I even have an old Outhouse in my garage I could reinstate>>>hahaha)>>>Haven't felt a buzz of excitement like this in a long time I will keep dreaming and visualizing as long as it takes!! LOVE ABOUNDS in my world because You ALL are in it!!
    Last edited by sandy; 24th October 2012 at 04:55.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Gardener (25th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Limor Wolf (24th October 2012), Melinda (24th October 2012), mosquito (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), Wade Frazier (24th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #2397
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hi

Wade if you will have MORE time to post on PA i will have to leave my day job to keep up with your pace. Or will focus my whole atention on this thread only. Finally! Either way is good for me Thank you for inviting us into your private world of memories It is a valuable experience to see "what is inside of Wade"

I really feel for all of us who miss contact with nature. Unspoiled or not. I was rised in a small suburban town surrounded by thick pine forest. I literrary lived in that forest. Nowdays i moved to "the city" and i miss those trees very much. Can't wait for the time when we begin dismantling big cities and other man made constructions as depicted in one of Wade's vision posts. It will be great to turn our planet into the Eden at last

[update]
    Some photos of "the pine forest" (very small sample). Not mine. Have borrowed them from the web page of my "small town".

River Świder (means Drill or Corkscrew)

River Świder (means Drill or Corkscrew)

Forest on the afterglacier moraine
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 24th October 2012 at 14:09.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th October 2012), Ixopoborn (24th October 2012), Limor Wolf (24th October 2012), Melinda (24th October 2012), mosquito (25th October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), Wade Frazier (26th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #2398
    Thanks

Hi:

OK, on to some screw-ups. Part of my motivation for pursuing FE is to make everybody’s environment a better one. Scarcity conditions people in subtle and insidious ways, and history has clearly shown that harsh environments produce harsh people, and gentle environments produce (relatively) gentle people. When people screw up (or from the soul’s perspective, perhaps, when personalities get to play in physical reality and learn by hurting others and being hurt in return, for reasons only the souls know), they have influences that they are reacting to. Humans have a unique ability to choose, and thereby we create the karma that only sentient species can amass.

I was born and raised in the USA, and have only spent a couple months outside of it, in Europe. The USA is a warrior nation, a highly competitive one, an increasingly obese one, and one with many myths about its unique virtue. It is history’s richest and most powerful nation, and its imperial crimes are legion, while its populace deludes itself that we are the good guys. The USA is often compared to Rome, for good reason.

I was gifted in several ways. I was raised in American middle class suburbia, riding history’s greatest economic bubble, and am a member of history’s most privileged demographic group: white, educated, American men. Not only did I inherit a high IQ, but I was a gifted athlete, had Nordic good looks, and a gentle personality. I had a Boy Scout’s personality, always trying to do the right thing. But I also incarnated right into the middle of a nation that was in the midst of slaughtering several million people that lived on another continent.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#toll1

I was raised to compete, with my brother being my first playmate. It was rarely much fun. We played board games like Monopoly, sports such as baseball, football and basketball. School was a competitive affair, with sports and games. Academics came easily to me, but there were constant competitions, such as flash cards where students competed to give the fastest answer to multiplication and division problems. That was a big class activity when I lived in Houston, because my father was involved in a competition to beat the Soviets to the moon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#oleary

and when he decided that he did not want to play any more after the Apollo 1 disaster, the military took vengeance on him by not reimbursing his move back to California. While growing up, my friends were all swept up into the same culture, by and large, as they were athletes and students, clambering to the top. Some of my friends and others that I grew up with eventually became professional athletes.

I stopped playing organized sports for several years as I hit my teenage years, and may have never played them again, if not for having my first crush on a girl, when I was seventeen. She was a star athlete, a runner and a starting player on the basketball team that won the state championship. I was a classic nerd in my pursuit of her. I had taken up golf a few years earlier, and planned to join the golf team as a way to play golf every day, for free. But she was a runner, and I joined the track team, instead, hoping that she would join the girl’s team (she was a long-distance runner). Well, she didn’t join the team, but I ended up in organized track until I graduated from college.

I was a talented long-distance runner and jumper (long jump and high jump). My teachers were often coaches of the high school’s sports teams. My math teacher coached the basketball team, my biology and chemistry teacher coached the swim and water polo teams, and my health class and PE teacher coached the football and baseball teams. Being the science prodigy, I became buddies with my science teacher, and we kept in touch. The health teacher and football coach lived in my housing development. Both of those teachers also attended the same high school where they taught, and were big sports stars in their athletic days. The football coach married the homecoming queen, and the science teacher married a daughter of a local land baron, and he was fifteen years older than she was (I suspect that he married for money). They were about the same age, and when they hit their midlife crisis years in their early forties, they became “legends” as they slept with their students. I lived in Ohio at the time, and heard the news clear from there, as they made news two years in a row:

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-01-...ra-high-school

My math teacher had become the athletic director of the school when all of that happened, and I shudder to think what he went through. When I went to college, I did not have the talent to star in running or jumping, but I had a world-class throwing arm and became a javelin thrower. Our college football team was a powerhouse, sending students to the big schools, and the guy whose locker was next to mine became a pro football player:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Porras

and he had his very own sex scandal with a student, too, after his playing days were over and he became a coach.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2008/0...case-dismissed

One of my best friends while growing up was a talented tennis player, his father was a top-ten nationally-ranked player in his playing days, and that became the connection for many of my friends to be tennis players. He also developed a gambling addiction, and I would play with him, doing my friend thing. We gambled on golf, pool, croquet and other sports/games and, most significantly, he held poker games at his house regularly. I was such a regular loser that the standing joke among his friends was asking if I brought my checkbook to pay for my losses. Those days gave me an aversion to all forms of gaming and gambling. I have not played a competitive game since college, and have not played a competitive sport in many years and never will again.

After my first crush, a couple of years later I had my first relationship with a woman. Being raised in a Southern California beach town, not far from Hollywood, all of my girlfriends were “babes.” While my athletic friends were virtually in the sexual Olympics during those college years, I pursued “wholesome” women who generally wanted to save it for marriage, or if they sampled sex before, with me they wanted to stay “pure.” So, I stayed a virgin through my first relationship that lasted two years. My tennis-playing friend from down the street, however, was running through women like there was no tomorrow, and eventually “settled down” with a woman who was an athlete and cheerleader, and a babe with a capital “B.” He cheated on her all the time, and even had a “rule” that he would not cheat on her if they were in the same town, but when he was out of town, any woman was fair game. All of his friends began to hit on her, thinking that she was fair game, except for me. My first relationship had ended, and she began to throw herself at me, probably precisely because I did not hit on her. I tried to prevent it from happening, but after a year of her doing that (she was obviously unhappy with her philandering boyfriend) I ended up losing my virginity with her when I was twenty-two. It was my last year in college, and it was my last chance for meaningless athletic glory (and I will get into those days in a future post), and a few days after that betrayal, I hurt my back in a weight-lifting incident, aggravated it by returning to competition too quickly, and I have a permanent back injury, in the middle of my back (where the emotions chakra is), and I am sure that it is no coincidence that I betrayed my friend (no matter how justified and understandable it was) a few days before developing a permanent back injury. That injury ended my athletic career.

I confessed my crime years later, and never saw that friend again. I reached out to him about twenty years ago, asking for forgiveness, and got it. He understood his contribution to that situation, but that betrayal was my life’s greatest crime. As a result of that incident, I became the most loyal friend that anybody could ask for, and I sometimes wonder how much of that influenced my decision to sacrifice my life to rescue Dennis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

I think that it did influence me. So, my greatest crime likely influenced my most heroic act. It surely was not the only influence, but it was there, I think.

More screw-ups coming, but that was my big one. Sorry that I could not provide anything more spectacular.

Best,

Wade

OK, I missed one bus, and will append this post with my track and field days. I had no idea that chasing that woman would land me into the middle of the Golden Age of American track and field. I was an underachiever, ultimately, in track, kind of as I was in baseball and other sports, not quite dedicating myself to achieving at the highest levels. I was around people who did, however, and saw what it took to get there. To play at the highest levels, you have to eat, drink, and sleep the sport. I should have been about a six-foot-eight high jumper, but my best meet jump was only six-foot-two as a freshman (an inch over my standing height), before I could jump higher the next year. The first mile that I ran for time was 5:15, and I could have been about a 4:30 miler if I trained for it, but becoming a jumper was less work. I could have become a benchwarmer on my high school basketball team. While my javelin-throwing pals thought that I should have been about a 250-foot javelin thrower, I only achieved about 210, and ended up getting a permanent back injury out of the deal.

But in my freshman year of college, I unknowingly walked into a Golden Age. The year before, when I was chasing that girl and forsook golf for track, a schoolboy in Florida tied the world record in the 100-yard dash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_McTear

He came from a poor family, and was at about the Usain Bolt level of celebrity that year, and Muhammad Ali bought that sprinter’s parents a house and said that he would support his aspirations. Southern California junior college athletics was like a professional development system in those days, with anybody being able to play for a junior college, and that barely literate sprinter moved to California and went to school at Santa Monica Community College. My first college track meet was a dual meet at our school with Santa Monica, so the world record holder was at my first college meet. He was at all the big meets that year, easily beating everybody, but he was far from the only big name on the scene.

The Canadian javelin champion joined a junior college in LA and dominated the javelin competition that year, but in the middle of season another thrower appeared on the scene from the same school as that Canadian, and he eventually set the world record a few times:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Petranoff

At those same meets, a man from Oxnard, next to Ventura, competed in the shot put. He held the American record for a while, threatened to set the world record, and won an Olympic medal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Laut

I have to catch a bus soon, but being in the middle of all of those world-class athletes was quite an experience, and I have more to tell. California Junior colleges were producing world record holders and professional athletes. A basketball player from my junior college team (years after I graduated, but Mr. Professor kind of ran the college in ways, so I heard plenty about him) became an NBA star:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Ceballos

Those days impacted me in ways that affect me today, and I’ll get more into that in a future post.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 6th January 2013 at 19:06.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ixopoborn (13th November 2012), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (24th October 2012), Melinda (24th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #2399
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Peak Resources a concern? From my research, oil will last for centuries, conventional oil will peak because of newly discovered shale gas, oil shale, tar sands, etc especially in North America. So if we have enough oil, why do we need to convert to free energy?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Ixopoborn (13th November 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #2400
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Is Peak Resources a concern? From my research, oil will last for centuries, conventional oil will peak because of newly discovered shale gas, oil shale, tar sands, etc especially in North America. So if we have enough oil, why do we need to convert to free energy?
    You have just tripped on a land mine with that

Let us assume you are right on the part that oil will last for centuries. That means more centuries of atrocitous invasions whenever and wherever new deposits are discovered. Most probably but i could be wrong. That also means more centuries of fuel distribution network and our continuous dependency on the capacity limit of the transport vehicles fuel tank. No matter how eficient the drive. More centuries of polution. Unless the vehicles are fitted with exhaust purifying devices. More centuries of laborous movement of matter using energy obtained from localised energy of limited quantity of fuel in the tank. And what with the ownership of the oil deposits? I can imagine that all resources including hydrocarbons are owned by all of humanity on equal rights. That means that humanity arrived at such level of sentience that we are ready for FE. And there is no point then in spending time on improving engine eficiency of fuel cosumption or designing exhaust cleaning systems when you can do away with fuel. With FE on board you never run out of fuel because it's fuel is EVERYWHERE you go. No need for drilling for oil. No need to clean the oil spills from that drilling and puting cost of damages to the environment on the shoulders of our children and their children and the children of their children and so on. No need for hauling that oil to the refinery. No need for the refined oil to be trucked to the fueling stations. No need for people to work their asses off just to pour that fuel into the tank just to come back for more in a couple of days and to be able to work that ass off to be able to fill the tank in a couple of days again to... you catch my drill. Ok let it be weeks. Depends on your road hunger. Do you really want to be depenedent on localized energy when you can be free with omnipresent energy? Strange...

[udate]
    The idea of using oil in the centuries to come reminds me of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series where there were spaceships powered by burning coal. And the civilisation becoming so oblivious to science and technology that there were almost no people who remeber how that technology worked.
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 24th October 2012 at 21:26.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th October 2012), Ixopoborn (13th November 2012), Limor Wolf (26th October 2012), Melinda (25th October 2012), mosquito (25th October 2012), sandy (25th October 2012), trenairio (24th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 535 FirstFirst 1 20 70 110 120 130 170 220 535 LastLast