+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 536 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 113 513 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #241
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade
    Forgive my naivete, at times I get so focussed and immersed in potentials that I feel like if we could harness thoughts we could generate enough free energy to power the planet!
    The other day, I was walking around outside, on a humid but dusty, staticky day, with a can of fly spray in my hands. I kept getting shocks and I touched my horse on the nose and gave him one. Leading me to thought bubble immediately that maybe a system of pressurised canisters in a vacuum, could create perpetual motion and drive a turbine. Please don't laugh at me, this is probably what already drives the turbine, I don't know!? I am more of a biologist than a physical engineer, but I let my thoughts flow, because they come with definite images whose origins I can't really explain. I also feel that you never know where the next truly original idea is going to come from, who knows, maybe we are not the authors of our thoughts. Personally, I have always felt that Earth is Heaven, and that we are so good at destroying it is an affront to it's beauty and the secrets it is trying to tell us.
    Thanks for your reply, I am looking forward to reading your material.
    Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Come As You Are:

That is a big subject, and I cover it some in my upcoming interview. Thanks for asking it. For several reasons, I doubt that approaches that try to find “unclaimed ground” have a chance. Humanity needs to reclaim the “commons” from those who have arrogated it, but if it is not done lovingly, it will not work. The open source movement has part of the equation, but this also needs a whole lot more people who understand the energy issue, how it runs our world today, how it has already run our world for all time, and can have some kind of comprehension of what kind of epoch may lie ahead of us if we had energy abundance as a daily reality. In almost every conversation I ever have, if the person gets past denial, they quickly disappear down the many rabbit holes that await, whether it is air cars, biofuels, windmills, building a free energy device in their garage, chasing after the rich and powerful, and on and on and on.

I have been at this for a long, long time, and almost everybody I have ever encountered, even in the field, is either in denial about critical aspects (aspects that if unacknowledged, become fatal pitfalls), or fixates on an aspect of it: both are fear reactions. With a loving perspective, the big picture can be grasped, the dark side can be acknowledged and redeemed, and so forth. If there were enough comprehensive thinkers who could keep their eye on the ball, maybe we have a chance. At least, that was an untried avenue that I am attempting to explore.

There is no hiding in shadows, no “getting” the “bad guys,” no denying that they exist and are vigilant, and so on. There is no playing the patent game, the capitalist game, the coercion game, the sneaky game, the protest game, the herd management game, the New Agey game, the austerity game, the fixation game, the naïveté game, and the like. It is time for the love and abundance game, or, at least, that is the one that I am trying to find playmates for. If enough of us played it, this world can look a lot like heaven on earth, and quickly. It really would not take many of us.

I have to go to work now.

Best,

Wade

2. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Hi, Come As You Are.

Everybody whom I respect in these realms began their journey naively – I would say that is almost one of the key prices of admission. It is no crime. I am not sure if you are naïve, but if you are trying to burnish your credentials by that admission, then I am impressed!

Yes, who is thinking these thoughts? I have been challenged by otherworldly beings before, on who did I think I was, and who did I think was living my life? It can blow our minds to go far down that path.

I remember reading, long ago, some somebody asking a channel if we could live forever. The entity was some kind of council of great beings, and they said that the closest idea to hell that they knew of was if somebody spent their entire existence in physical reality, especially on Earth!

I get it. If we really had heaven on earth, the human lifespan would probably lengthen to a few hundred years or so, because they would not need to take an astral plane break regularly, to recover from the trauma of being here.

We may see if that one happens, if we turn the corner.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2011 at 01:06.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Come As You Are (9th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Melinda (12th May 2012), Steve C (28th June 2011), steven69 (10th February 2011), write4change (9th February 2011), Yoda (9th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #243
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi There Wade,

A very funny person once told me this:
    "The fourth dimension, great place to visit, wouldn't want to live there."
    Still makes me chuckle!
    I'm lucky to live here on this beautiful, relatively stable and secure island, I lead a pretty charmed life really and I have a lot of time on my hands, that's my credentials. So love and abundance in abundance works for me!
    What about the pressurised canisters in a vacuum? Does that make any sense to you?
    Loving the boundless energy here.
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Come As You Are For This Post:

steven69 (10th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Hi, Come As You Are.

We spend the vast majority of our existences elsewhere. Physical reality is a classroom where lessons are learned that can be learned no place else, and nobody in Creation will say that they are easy lessons, especially on Earth, at this time.

To your idea of pressurized canisters, I answered one of these very recently; where does the energy come to pressurize it?

All mechanical methods have to get their energy from someplace. That is part of the way that people are brainwashed about the energy situation, with people pursuing electric cars, hydrogen-powered cars, biofuels and the like. The mechanism is not really important; where the energy comes from, is. Solar taps the energy coming from the sun, as does all life on Earth. The energy of nuclear fusion is most likely what powers stars. I am acquainted with the alternative theories, but dismissing fusion is probably a fool's errand.

Pretty much all free energy technologies that I am aware of are tapping into or through the Zero Point Field, which may pervade all of physical reality. The energy theoretically available that way is virtually unlimited, with one prominent estimate being that one cubic centimeter of space, anywhere, contains more than enough energy to power our galaxy. That is one reason why people fear free energy. I sympathize.

However, and this is something that can begin to dawn on you after many years in this field; I discovered the hard way that personal integrity is the world's scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

Lack of sufficient collective personal integrity has doomed every effort that I have seen, not really a lack of technology or technical savvy. That is not a fun understanding to arrive at, and a slippery slope to a highly negative view of humanity awaits anybody who plays at the high levels. Every high level activist that I have ever met or heard of has come to their moment of disgust. I doubt that it can be avoided. However, if you stay there, you are doomed, and everybody who I know and respect found a way to overcome it. The answer is what brought them to that point in the first place: love.

Anyway, when I saw the endless failures, which on a practical level are about fear and a lack of integrity, I began to suspect that that was also, on a mystical and very real level, why we do not have free energy today. I think that the Zero Point Field's source is divine, and that we will not get to enjoy it until we can come to a sufficient level of collective integrity. Otherwise, it won't work, in very real terms. That understanding has informed my efforts for a long time, and that is why I say that Young Warriors who believe in coercion are not qualified for the job:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

Lovers, not fighters, will take us over the top. It is not only tactically more desirable, but it may be the only thing that will work. As Seth said, the means become the ends.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist

The meek will inherit the world. That is not something easy to wrap our heads around, but it dawned on me many years ago that this love stuff is joined at the hip with free energy in ways that we can't really fathom:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#greatest

That is also why a Brian O, for instance, came to understand that our problems with making free energy happen are social and political, not technical. As he said in our Camelot interview, it takes many years and many kinds of experiences before the picture begins to come clear about what is really happening.

Materialists will never be able to see it. People fixated on the technical aspects won't, either. Neither will those chasing after rich benefactors, planning on taking on the "bad guys," those who are protesting, and so on. Again, it is a long, long journey to come to a place of understanding the milieu. I only know of a handful who have traveled that far along the path, and we usually come to the same general vicinity in our understanding, eventually. And we all began naïvely. I meant that part. I think that if we were not naïve, we would have never started our journeys, because our naïveté protected us from knowing what was ahead of us. Brian has said it publicly, and I agree; if we had any idea what we were in for when we began our journeys, we would have probably stayed at home.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th February 2011 at 18:42.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Come As You Are (9th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th March 2011), Luke (9th February 2011), Melinda (12th May 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2011), Smith (10th February 2011), steven69 (10th February 2011), write4change (9th February 2011), Yoda (9th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #245
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

"I think that the Zero Point Field's source is divine".
    That is definitely the feeling that I have, I had an experience a few year's ago, which may somehow be related to the canister ideas, that the source and the knowledge were right here, already available, but that because we haven't reached that level of insight, love and understanding, it cannot be released to us, or we are too silly to slow down and see it maybe!
    Really amazing. I haven't yet started to read your "actual" information yet. I am going to in a few days, I just joined Avalon, and for now, I am just going where the mists take me.
    Thanks for your replies, they are really stimulating.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Come As You Are For This Post:

Melinda (12th May 2012), write4change (9th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi wade,
    I was going over my notes to see what I have written about the future in terms of a society that had adopted a constitution for World Peace. I see I have skirted around the idea of free energy without being aware of it. Here's a typical example:
    The last sentence in the second article is the launch pad of a society that can not even be imagined now, beyond a few platitudes and generalizations. The people in this new society will not think or act anything like their counter-parts here in today’s society. They will comport themselves with compassion and gratitude for they will know who they are, in truth. They will understand the nature of reality and learn to bend it to their will. In time, they will shape reality to suit their own needs, both individually and collectively. Perhaps even further in the future the denizens of society will leave to explore the nearby stars and to share their great wisdom with other cultures and peoples of the galactic neighborhood. Maybe even further ahead in time the constitution for world peace can be adopted by other worlds and species and become the constitution for galactic peace and thus make the entire cosmos a place of peace and prosperity for all.

I see what you mean about how we cannot even imagine a world with free energy at its fingertips. It is exactly free energy that would allow for a future I just barely outline in the last paragraph.

Just an observation.

Peace

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Melinda (12th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

You are doing exactly what I hoped that my work could inspire. Working on your own vision is powerful. As you say, you were working toward a free energy vision, but you really did not quite understand what you were doing. I felt very similarly after reading Fuller's work. Today, I still look back at some of my pre-Bucky writings, and I can see how I was stating that all those ideologies that I was poking holes through were scarcity-based, but I really was not saying it that way, partly because I was not quite seeing it that way, not as paradigmatically as Bucky did.

I think that it is safe to say that free energy and what can come with it is at least thinkable for you.

I could go on for a long time about creating our own realities, the astral plane (where you create it instantly and far more consciously than we do here), but know that you are on the "right" track (there is no right track, because all roads lead back to the Creator, but the "right" track, for me, is eventually living in that paradisiacal world that Roads saw, not its Blade-Runner-ish one http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roadsblade ).

Anybody who has been reading much of this thread knows how much I use Roads's vision as a star to steer by, and I think that we will not bend reality to our will as much as co-create it by using love. That is what those members of that heavenly reality did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

For instance, they could have controlled the weather, but chose not to, but instead protected their crops from the weather's vagaries. And I am sure that a reality like that had gentle rains, fragrant breezes, and the like. Nobody had to worry about a hurricane, tornado, or earthquake wiping them out, because they lived in harmony with the earth and all of her inhabitants.

Many people have bright ideas that they never try out in the real world. Some of your trials qualify you to speak up and be heard. The coast is not yet clear to play Ernie's Abundance Game on the street corner or at City Hall, but if there is ever Ernie's Army, an army of loving visionaries, each with their own vision, each coming together as individuals with a unity of purpose, I doubt that it could be stopped. We probably need a few thousand of those – at least that is my estimate.

If something like that comes to pass, and we end up doing it without ET help, maybe we would become wise enough to where other star systems would welcome our sage advice. Today, however, I doubt that any of them would let us in their home (we are not really housebroken yet, as a species), and Earth has been under a type of quarantine for a while, partly to protect the galaxy, and partly to protect us from too much interference. The more that we can solve our problems on our own, the better for all involved, but I think that we need help to turn the corner, and I'll take it.

Keep it up, and nice to see your eyes.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th February 2011 at 00:26.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Melinda (12th May 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2011), steven69 (10th February 2011), write4change (10th February 2011), Yoda (9th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Hi Wade,

Quote Anybody who has been reading much of this thread knows how much I use Roads's vision as a star to steer by, and I think that we will not bend reality to our will as much as co-create it by using love.
    If we are to create it using love then we will need to have guiding principles in place to steer by as well. The energy scarcity paradigm must be transcended, granted. But I do not want to go back to a world of greed where the mindset is every-body-for-themselves in a dog-eat-dog reality. If I understand you, energy abundance cannot even become a reality in this world without a radical shift in our perceptions. And what is freedom but energy, anyway? The power to choose another method of dealing with our neighbours is only possible in a world of energy abundance. The two go hand in hand. Love is the only way to get there and with respect for all life on this little blue-green gem of a planet.

A healed planet is a peaceful planet. It must begin in the mind of the self and then it must be extended to include all. All thought is energy, and the abundance comes from spreading the idea to others. Then we will be ready to apply our hearts and our minds to the task of manifesting abundant free energy. At that point it won't be all that difficult.

Ernie's abundance game is only possible if it is joined by Wade's abundance game and Yoda's abundance game and... We have to play together, like we are now playing the scarcity game together.

On the other hand, since I am the only one here, maybe my game is the only one in town. So I'll try my best to step up my game!

Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

write4change (10th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Hey Ernie:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#intro

I said raise my game, and you are saying “step up my game.” Some kind of plagiarism!

Yeah, you are tuned in. It has to be we. It is all part of conundrum, and it can only be unraveled with whole hearts. If you want to play the Kermit of free energy:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

I am fine with that.

Yes, in Earl Cook’s book:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn6

he said that energy was choice. Another way of saying that energy is freedom. We ride atop the energy situation and always have. All peoples for all time; all life for all time. In the end, I am an economics guy probably more than anything else, and that is all based in energy.

Sleep tight,

Wade

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

galactica (10th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), Luke (10th February 2011), steven69 (10th February 2011), write4change (10th February 2011), Yoda (10th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #250
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wade, thanks for this,

Quote It has to be we. It is all part of conundrum, and it can only be unraveled with whole hearts.
    Yes wholeheartedly agree

19. The Following User Says Thank You to galactica For This Post:

write4change (10th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #251
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Wade,

Quote Anybody who has been reading much of this thread knows how much I use Roads's vision as a star to steer by, and I think that we will not bend reality to our will as much as co-create it by using love.
    If we are to create it using love then we will need to have guiding principles in place to steer by as well. The energy scarcity paradigm must be transcended, granted. But I do not want to go back to a world of greed where the mindset is every-body-for-themselves in a dog-eat-dog reality. If I understand you, energy abundance cannot even become a reality in this world without a radical shift in our perceptions. And what is freedom but energy, anyway? The power to choose another method of dealing with our neighbours is only possible in a world of energy abundance. The two go hand in hand. Love is the only way to get there and with respect for all life on this little blue-green gem of a planet.

A healed planet is a peaceful planet. It must begin in the mind of the self and then it must be extended to include all. All thought is energy, and the abundance comes from spreading the idea to others. Then we will be ready to apply our hearts and our minds to the task of manifesting abundant free energy. At that point it won't be all that difficult.

Ernie's abundance game is only possible if it is joined by Wade's abundance game and Yoda's abundance game and... We have to play together, like we are now playing the scarcity game together.

On the other hand, since I am the only one here, maybe my game is the only one in town. So I'll try my best to step up my game!

Peace
    Hi Ernie - I'll would like to play in the abundance game with you all as well. - if you would have me? Shall I play in goal or up front? Seriously I think we would have to play a team game - a very discplined team with the highest integrity.I know I have not always been perfect in the past but I would promise to be best that I can be from this point onwards and I do know that I have a loving and open heart.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Free hugs to you and everyone else reading this thread, Steven
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

filsmyth (11th February 2011), write4change (10th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #252
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Ernie:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#intro

I said raise my game, and you are saying “step up my game.” Some kind of plagiarism!

Yeah, you are tuned in. It has to be we. It is all part of conundrum, and it can only be unraveled with whole hearts. If you want to play the Kermit of free energy:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pvAK...eature=related

I am fine with that.

Yes, in Earl Cook’s book:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#_edn6

he said that energy was choice. Another way of saying that energy is freedom. We ride atop the energy situation and always have. All peoples for all time; all life for all time. In the end, I am an economics guy probably more than anything else, and that is all based in energy.

Sleep tight,

Wade
    Hi Wade,

Sorry for being away for a day - a few issues to get clear in my head! I watched your favourite Muppet show "rainbow" ending yesterday and loved it but didn't get round to posting it - so here it is now for you and everyone else here in the far flung corner of the forum all to enjoy

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZM1jJ..._order&list=UL

Your muppet clip was funny and surely a free energy movement could not be started using a "rich and famous contract"! - it was greed that got us all in this mess in the first place. Borrowing from the pragmatic "old" business perspective it would have to be based upon a transparent not-for-profit basis with the highest integrity and accountability and at the same time based upon a "new" open and loving heart which has certainly been missing for far too long!

Energy is freedom and freedom is energy - a vision that must be achieved for Mother Earth and all that are fortunate enough to reside here.

I tried (please bear with me this is so new to me) to hold a vision for abundance and I think that I saw thick forests everywhere right down to the coast line - you will have to excuse my vagueness as my head is a little cloudy at the moment something I hope to resolve shortly (reminds me of Cape Tribulation in Queensland thinking back now). There were no tower buildings and I (think) there were only scattering a homes tucked within the trees none higher than the canopy. It was all very lush and peaceful - quite beautiful. I will try again and come back to you with come clearer picture hopefully and some other ideas that I have been mullling over.

This is the first forum I have ever been a member of and I fully understand your wariness given your experiences. I have used my proper first name and will consider using my surname and uploading a photo to try and assist with communication and trust - I just need to clear up a few other issues first. I have always been a "people" person and very much a team player (sometimes leading sometimes not) and I always prefer to communicate face to face and have eye contact (the eyes are the window to the soul my wife and soulmate used to say to me) as it helps me truly resonate with people and properly "buy-in" to a vision/mission.

Free hugs and best wishes, Steven
    [I]" I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration . I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. " - Dune, Frank Herbert

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Hi Galactica:

Thanks, yes, the we part is necessary for a few reasons.

Wade

Hi Steven:

Keep your forest vision and enhance it. On the Muppets, the “rich and famous contract” punch line, as a free energy analogy, is about a free energy aspirant being welcomed to the party. In every other scene ever played out in the free energy field, instead of Kermit getting the rich and famous contract, the final scene is Uncle Orson sitting down to a tasty plate of frog’s legs and ham.

On Sunday, I did a soon-to-be-published interview. It ran far longer than the hosts planned. Most was off the record, so I am not sure if part of our conversation was for the public show or not. I discussed people like Dennis and Greer, as they continually try to scale the ramparts, and whether making those attempts is crazy or not. I have had the hot oil poured on me before, and have no desire the repeat the experience. Anybody trying to scale the ramparts should not be surprised if they get the hot oil treatment, and I will never ask anybody to do so. However, those throwing their lives away can scale away, and it is possible that one time, as they approach the castle, ready to try scaling, that the portcullis is open and they walk right in. They are then ushered into the throne room and the king says something like, “I have long waited for you, and am happy that you are here. What do you have for me?” And maybe, it would be genuine. I have already been close to people who have been in that scene, but it was a fake one, with the assassins waiting in the next room (I have now seen several scenes like that; an audience does not guarantee you anything, except being on the lion's menu). But, maybe that will happen one day, and our metaphorical Kermit will stroll into the throne room and be knighted. If that ever happens, plenty will have happened off stage. Again, I’ll take the Muppet Movie ending to the free energy quest, but I am not encouraging anybody to go knock on the castle gate, either.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 10th February 2011 at 18:42.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Luke (10th February 2011), steven69 (11th February 2011), Yoda (11th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Didn't Mork try that as the Kingfisher?
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

I saw it when it came out, but cannot recall the particulars.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Hi Steven,
    Quote Hi Ernie - I'll would like to play in the abundance game with you all as well. - if you would have me? Shall I play in goal or up front? Seriously I think we would have to play a team game - a very discplined team with the highest integrity.I know I have not always been perfect in the past but I would promise to be best that I can be from this point onwards and I do know that I have a loving and open heart.
    Like Wade said above, its a dangerous game to play out in public - it is dangerous enough in this forum. And I believe him. I think for now lets play a pretend game and see how that works. Let's see what Wade has in mind, he's the visionary. My parents have always accused me of being a dreamer (and they did not mean it as a compliment) - and I am proud of it. So let's dream this thing first, get all the kinks out of it, and then we'll see where it goes. Let's see if we can fan the flames of an abundance paradigm until many are ablaze with the idea. All manifestations begin with an idea in the mind of one soul, then a few, then some more, until it becomes an inferno burning bright in the mind of man.
    When the time comes, and by my estimation it won't take too long, we can really turn this thing into an unstoppable force! (wish the ABC thingie worked, gotta figure it out, I'm not the best speller in town)
    Peace

29. Link to Post #257
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Galactica:

Thanks, yes, the we part is necessary for a few reasons.

Wade

Hi Steven:

Keep your forest vision and enhance it. On the Muppets, the “rich and famous contract” punch line, as a free energy analogy, is about a free energy aspirant being welcomed to the party. In every other scene ever played out in the free energy field, instead of Kermit getting the rich and famous contract, the final scene is Uncle Orson sitting down to a tasty plate of frog’s legs and ham.

On Sunday, I did a soon-to-be-published interview. It ran far longer than the hosts planned. Most was off the record, so I am not sure if part of our conversation was for the public show or not. I discussed people like Dennis and Greer, as they continually try to scale the ramparts, and whether making those attempts is crazy or not. I have had the hot oil poured on me before, and have no desire the repeat the experience. Anybody trying to scale the ramparts should not be surprised if they get the hot oil treatment, and I will never ask anybody to do so. However, those throwing their lives away can scale away, and it is possible that one time, as they approach the castle, ready to try scaling, that the portcullis is open and they walk right in. They are then ushered into the throne room and the king says something like, “I have long waited for you, and am happy that you are here. What do you have for me?” And maybe, it would be genuine. I have already been close to people who have been in that scene, but it was a fake one, with the assassins waiting in the next room (I have now seen several scenes like that; an audience does not guarantee you anything, except being on the lion's menu). But, maybe that will happen one day, and our metaphorical Kermit will stroll into the throne room and be knighted. If that ever happens, plenty will have happened off stage. Again, I’ll take the Muppet Movie ending to the free energy quest, but I am not encouraging anybody to go knock on the castle gate, either.

Best,

Wade
    Hi Wade,

I will work on that vision this evening and try and enhance it - who knows I may be able to introduce some colourful flowers!

I used to gave a Kermit the frog as a child and that brought back great memories - I used to watch the TV shows but strangley I never ever saw any of the movies - thanks for stirring the memory banks and for light reflief I will watch them in full and with awakened eyes will probably laugh at very different things - I can't wait to see that two grumpy men in the theatre box again!

I look forward to hearing that interview in good time - always fascinating to speculate on what snippets don't make the cut!

Don't worry this "muppet" is allergic to boiling oil and will not be trying to scale the ramparts!

One day hopefully a gentle tap, tap, tap on the portculis gate will see it open with a genuine reception and with no assassins in any side room.

In the meantime I need to get on with some work today to pay a few bills and now that my head is a lot clearer about certain things and my mojo appears to have returned I will try and let the imagination run wild on that abundance vision.

Have a good day, best wishes, steven

30. The Following User Says Thank You to steven69 For This Post:

Come As You Are (18th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #258
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi Steven,
    Quote Hi Ernie - I'll would like to play in the abundance game with you all as well. - if you would have me? Shall I play in goal or up front? Seriously I think we would have to play a team game - a very discplined team with the highest integrity.I know I have not always been perfect in the past but I would promise to be best that I can be from this point onwards and I do know that I have a loving and open heart.
    Like Wade said above, its a dangerous game to play out in public - it is dangerous enough in this forum. And I believe him. I think for now lets play a pretend game and see how that works. Let's see what Wade has in mind, he's the visionary. My parents have always accused me of being a dreamer (and they did not mean it as a compliment) - and I am proud of it. So let's dream this thing first, get all the kinks out of it, and then we'll see where it goes. Let's see if we can fan the flames of an abundance paradigm until many are ablaze with the idea. All manifestations begin with an idea in the mind of one soul, then a few, then some more, until it becomes an inferno burning bright in the mind of man.
    When the time comes, and by my estimation it won't take too long, we can really turn this thing into an unstoppable force! (wish the ABC thingie worked, gotta figure it out, I'm not the best speller in town)
    Peace
    Hi Ernie,

Totally agree and dreaming & thinking at this stage is what I really meant and is fine with me - especially as this "muppet" still has a lot of work to do on his journey. With perseversance I will get there - and maybe part of any real team if the time is right!

What was the ABC thingie? was it giving ten words all starting with the letter A then someone else taking the next letter to do the same? If so don't worry about the spelling - I know a dyselxic who worships his DOG.

best wishes, steven

32. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Ernie:

You are a man after my own heart. You may be able to imagine how frustrating it can be (especially for somebody with impatience issues! ), to have very, very, very few people understand my intentions or visions over the long years, or even want to. This has been a very lonely journey so far, as people like Brian will attest (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely ). You even have some technical skills, so the science stuff in my work (and a lot is coming in the new essays) should also make a lot of sense.

I am thinking that if a thousand people begin to sing the song, and in harmony, maybe we have a chance to get something going. It does not have to all be in this forum, and I hope it is not, but it has to start someplace.

You are tuned in, buddy, you dreamer, you.

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 11th February 2011 at 02:57.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Come As You Are (18th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Melinda (12th May 2012), Reinhard (12th February 2011), write4change (12th February 2011), Yoda (11th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Steven,

Quote I know a dyselxic who worships his DOG.
    LOL! Had a good laugh over that one.

No the spell check has to be upload from limbo somewhere. I just haven't had the time to do it. I have been doing it the old fashioned way - with a dictionary.

cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 536 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 113 513 536 LastLast