Page 15 of 536 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 115 515 536 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,684 times in 7,526 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Admins:

I think there may be enough votes for a free energy physics thread.

9eagle9, I think that with your senior standing, you may be able to start that thread yourself. See if you can. In Brian O's latest book, The Energy Solution Revolution, the two authors that he referred to the most were "The Australian Orwell" Shaun Saunders and me.

Shaun's Dystopian fiction can be wickedly funny:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_A._Saunders

and in the world of Mallcity14, it was everybody's patriotic duty to go into debt. Going deeply into debt (meeting their debt quota) was a sign of being ready to leave the nest. Yes, making debt-aholics is part of the plan.

Best,

Wade

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Yoda (14th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...564#post138564

And there it be...looking forward to it.
    Moderators if we have misappropriated space, please let us know.

4. Link to Post #283
    Thanks

Thanks for doing that!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Yoda (14th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

And some where along the way the notion that credit is created by us, by our signature, lends the equally valid notion that if I created it, its mine... It didn't exist before I put pen to paper.

7. Link to Post #285
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mr Frazier:
    During the short time I have been researching and studying about this huge spiritual/intelectual (whatever you want to call it) movement that is taking place in our planet, I have found interesting views and projects, such as Zeitgeist Movement and Project Venus, which are also concerned about sustainability, alternative energy and abolition of scarcity. Are in you any way related to these or other positions? If no, are you interested in making contact or joining forces with them? What is for you the role of technology for the developmentvof a sustainable and abundant way of human organisation? I ask this because one of the issues that for many people are to be regarded and critisized about these projects is, might be, certain overloaded faith in science and technology. What would you have to say to this?
    Thank you so much for joining this forum. We are all looking forward to know your opinions and to have lots of knowledge and perspectives shared.

8. Link to Post #286
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Thank you for all that you do and have done.
    I will go troug all links as this is of true importants for us all.
    Im on page one now LOL
    Listening on the intervju with Kerry and Bill !

Namaste

9. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Demolition of scarcity can begin now. In small ways but you start up that ladder. Have you ever been in that time of your life where you just had all these "things'. Payment on things, working for things and we do that because we don't have these 'things'. And then you have all these things and you don't have the time or ENERGY to enjoy the things because now you are on the energy waste rat wheel. The things don't replace the energy because even when you have the energy to enjoy the things what they provide in terms of replacing energy isn't very much at all. Then they become a PITA, you can't enjoy them but you still expend energy (work) to keep paying for them. . When you arrive at the tipping point you begin to know all the these things that you thought you needed were a replacement for what's really missing. There is a free means of energy. Because if you don't feel the lack, if you don't want the things...there's no scarcity.

Start evaluating things and see what things are providing for you in terms of energy.

A lot of things we have are because along the way we were conditioned to believe we had to have those things. To prove some sort of point that wasn't ever made clear to me anyway...lol.

The media never has commercials that say "Hey you NEED to have beauty in your life, ART in your life! '. They may have a paid advertisement by an art museum but the media advertising doesn't invest much energy in extolling the virtues of art the way they do tooth whitening toothpastes. We don't see the media presenting an hour long info-merical on how we NEED to have compassion and love. Or Source, or getting in touch with your own spirit. Lol. We never see ads like that.

Hmm maybe we should make one.

Quote Posted by Feren (here)
    Mr Frazier:
    During the short time I have been researching and studying about this huge spiritual/intelectual (whatever you want to call it) movement that is taking place in our planet, I have found interesting views and projects, such as Zeitgeist Movement and Project Venus, which are also concerned about sustainability, alternative energy and abolition of scarcity. Are in you any way related to these or other positions? If no, are you interested in making contact or joining forces with them? What is for you the role of technology for the developmentvof a sustainable and abundant way of human organisation? I ask this because one of the issues that for many people are to be regarded and critisized about these projects is, might be, certain overloaded faith in science and technology. What would you have to say to this?
    Thank you so much for joining this forum. We are all looking forward to know your opinions and to have lots of knowledge and perspectives shared.

10. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Hi 9eagel9:

I made my first (and maybe last) post to your free energy thread, to get it rolling.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post138601

Good luck with it.

On credit, yes, your debt to another did not exist until you signed up for it! Some would say that every American had their birthright sold hundreds of years ago as part of the "deal" of independence from Britain. Boy, that enters hoary realms that I do not like pondering for long.

Hi Feren:
    I have written about those groups that you mention earlier in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...enus#post95112

I am not into faith myself, and there was some banter earlier on this thread about faith and knowledge. The evidence is strong that humanity is the result of technology, and I do not mean it in an ET way.

Taming fire may have led to humanity's ancestors leaving the trees for good, and the evolutionary changes since then (smaller digestive system, larger brain, loss of hair, loss of strength and other changes are directly due to humanity's increasing technological prowess.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#cooking

So, when I hear people say that technology is no answer, or they minimize its importance, my reply is, "When was it not important?" Study molecular biology and how respiration and photosynthesis evolved, and life solved some pretty amazing technological problems (all by accident, of course )

This is my one-sentence description of the human journey:

“Each epoch of humanity’s past was initiated and sustained by achieving the social organization and technological prowess that enabled the exploitation of previously unextractable energy resources.”

I am not sure that I will ever improve on it. For now, I am trying to make free energy thinkable, that is all. If I can help make that happen, I might just be done. It is a lot harder than you might think.

Best,

Wade

Hi Maria:

Happy reading/listening!

Wade

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Feren (14th February 2011), Isthatso (14th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Maria Stade (14th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), tgn333 (14th February 2011), Yoda (14th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Ah, 9eagle9, the media will not be leading the party:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#big

They are all about social control, nothing more.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Yoda (14th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #290
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mr. Frazier, thank you for your answer. It is very helpful. I have been few hours in contact woth you and you site and I'm alrady having trouble dealing with the huge amount of information you are providing.
    I think one of the key issues here is that the supression of scarcity by means of technology depends in a high degree on how we understand and value science. There is the need of a "free science". When I first met Zeitgeist movement's material I was a little bit shocked because of their use of the concept of "scientific method": you don't have to read much of their stuff or watch much of their material to see that they use this concept on the background provided by the idea that if one follows certain mathematical algorithms in the resolution of every problem, the results are to be optimum, ideal. They suggest that in a few decades of hard work we might have perfect world fully managed by computarized systems that, roughly said, "know everything". This "scientific method" is and old and devaluated formula used by those who claim ownership on science and technology and keep us from having access to it in order to maintain the domination system. It has been a while since the scientist noticed that he is not in control of the Universe and that the world was not made in order to be ruled by him.
    To rule the world, be it by means of science or by means of political apparatus, is the way of destruction. That's what i think. A free science would recognize the importance of that notion of "scientific method", but would already be in a broader perspective than that.
    I only hope my opinion might result useful for the thoughtful and critical. I don't claim truth but perspective: everything must be tested, analized, criticized.

15. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

I'm thinking, and I've noted this elsewhere. Folks who are capable of creating these sorts of energy solutions are going to educate themselves out of the naivety of how the system works. Or perhaps even put down the dream of making millions from their inventions. It's been proven time and time again that TPTB will shelve any product that is going to provide us with free means of living and take the money out of their belt. Not a new concept its been going on for a long time.

Think how our spiritual technology was shelved thousands of years ago as more religious authorities came into power.

I do 'know' that at some point in the near future someone with that sorts of smarts will turn their back on the system and begin to really underground this stuff instead of attempt to patent it. I mentioned in another thread someplace a form of windmill technology that essentially looks like yard art. So the consumer buys the yard art. No big deal. I'm not even sure yard art needs to be patented..lol. But if the consumer decides to tie their yard art into their electrical grid, hey consumers do weird things.

16. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

Hi Feren:

If you begin to get familiar with my work, you will find it vastly different than those other groups. I have never seen any other work like mine, which is why I did it. And my work is not digested in a week, month or year. It can take many years for the meaning to begin to sink in, but that depends on where the reader begins. If the reader is trapped by all of the scarcity-based ideologies that they have been indoctrinated into,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and cannot let go, they will never understand my work. And real learning happens in the field, not by reading a web site. Although I direct people to where they can gain experiences to begin developing a comprehensive perspective:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#developing

everybody has to do the work for themselves. My work is the fruit of a lifetime, and I am only making a bare dent into the subject matter. I know that free energy technology exists, I know what it can do, and I know that humanity is currently unaware of all of that. Collectively, humanity is mired in artificially-induced scarcity by interests that want us dumbed down and enslaved. I hope that enough of us want to be free, and want to do it lovingly, because lovingly is probably the only chance we have of doing it right, or maybe of doing it at all.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 14th February 2011 at 03:05.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

9eagle9 (14th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2011), Feren (15th February 2011), Isthatso (14th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Yoda (14th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Hi 9eagle9:

Welcome to the party. The most naïve are those trying to get patents. The slightly less naïve are trying to sneak past them in the "underground." You can't sneak up on them. Their Earthly resources are about a trillion times yours. It cannot be done in adversarial fashion. The Global Controllers are, by and large, human. About 99.999% either denies they exist or fixates on them. Both are fearful reactions. I acknowledge them and go about my business, and know that they are watching. If they figure that I am getting a little too successful for their liking, I will hear from them. Until that day, I will keep doing what I am doing. I do not wish them ill. In the big picture, they have been fulfilling a valuable role in Creation. An archangel once told me, long ago, that part of their "job" is to accept the responsibility for all the people who prefer playing the victim game, who don't take responsibility for anything. They are essentially "screwing" us with our own abdicated responsibility. Creators act responsibly, victims do not. Creators act out of love, and victims operate out of fear. It is time for humanity to grow up and begin to act responsibly. When we do, the Global Controllers' task will be complete, and they will be off to their next assignment, and I would be happy to throw their going away party!

And I really mean it. That was not a sarcastic comment. Even though they wrecked my life long ago, I harbor them no ill will. Their role has wrecked their souls in ways that I can scarcely imagine. Because of what they did to me, I probably do have some intimate karma with them, and if we get over the hump, part of my future duties may well be ministering to them, and I think that I would be OK with that, as long as I was not too vulnerable to their actions, and in the Houses of Healing, I doubt that I would be.

That story would take far too long to tell tonight, but let's just say that many have twiddled this free energy Rubik's Cube, and the problems truly are not technological, and the pitfalls are infinite:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

Best,

Wade

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011), Yoda (14th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

No not sarcastic. I appreciate that and I completely have seen the victim part. I posted as much over in the world peace thread about how we gave responsibility of our health to commercialized medicine, responsibility of our souls to the churches, responsibility of our living wage to someone other than ourselves, and responsibility of what income we did have to banks and finance companies, our choices period to media and advertising that scared the hell out of people because they'd not have a date for Friday not unless they had some sort of weirdo zit creme. We had choices.

I am amazed always at the concerns that people find frightening. I once asked a friend of mine, 'How many times are you going to buy something even though you know already it doesn't' work? You KNOW it doesn't work! Like the magick number will come up and X amount of dollars spent and suddenly it kicks in...lol. That maybe the next time what was promised isn't another lie, a short seduction to your wallet....' so I'm presuming giving up responsibility also becomes a habit. She's now scared NOT to buy products A through Z.

We had choices. Once we begin to know we had choices is when the awakening should begin. I mean once I knew that, that's when I also knew enough was enough.

So We the Consumer began to police each other when someone objected to NOT giving up responsibility for themselves.

There's a way out of this if I didn't truly experience it for myself and truly didn't know that ...well I don't know what I'd do. Live free or die trying I suppose.

And also I appreciate the information given over to me, some fresh ground there. Will take me a few days to read up on all of it...

21. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

We are our own prison guards! Yes, energy = choice, and the GCs know it, that is why the free energy pot is watched like no other.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

23. Link to Post #296
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi All,

Just a few things. It is extremely hard to deprogram a lifetime of conditioning. I know. I kicked and screamed all the way. I gave nothing up by choice (well in a subconscious way I guess I did). Now, with virtually everything gone, you know what I realized? I never needed any of it. Yes I need a roof over my head, but I don't have to own it. Yes I need food, but I don't have to work myself to the bone for it. And that goes for almost everything most people consider valuable today. Hell, Co** Co** (a soft drink) is more valuable than half the countries in Africa! We only need to put things into perspective to see the truth of that statement.

Also, at least 75% (low side in my estimation) of the things advertised are not needed by anyone. That is why they are advertised.

Just some observations.

Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

The good thing Ernie is that which we have "sacrificed " is restored to us ten fold. Perhaps not in the same form, like the material, but the voids are filled. The resistance comes from inside of us.

26. Link to Post #298
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/...BOOK-small.pdf

See anything about ZPE?

They are mired in layer 3:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#chart

Almost all “progressive” activists are hung up in layers 2 and 3.
    Best,

Wade
    I used to be in the 8th layer; now, I guess I'm somewhere in the 9 to 10 range on this. Where are you, Wade? 13? 15?

Dennis :~)

27. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

Hi Ernie:

You have probably seen me write it already, in order to understand an abundance-based reality, we probably have to shed at least ten thousand years of scarcity-based conditioning. Yes, capitalism, with its attendant illusion of freedom, has to create wants that parade as needs, to keep their greedy merry-go-round going. I made the case in my original site, and I would make it more clearly in a site update: probably at least 80% of all the effort that people in the West do each day is completely worthless, as far as making us healthy, happy, fed, etc. With free energy and the attendant technologies that are kept under wraps, less than one hour of each person's day would be needed to provide the "necessities" for all of humanity, and we would all live at a standard of living that Bill Gates can't even imagine.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/risk.htm#quadrillion

It really is an insane paradigm that we have lived in for so long, and it can take a long, long time to unhook far enough to see its contours and how it infects almost all aspects of our lives. Once the paradigm shift happens, if it happens, most of what we think is worthy will quickly slide into oblivion. The bread and circuses game would be over, and then we could move on to doing the fun stuff. I hope to live to see it, but I would settle for just some progress in its direction, and a lessening of all the raping the name of self-righteousness and "survival." I doubt that Earth will allow much more of this to go on, if nothing else.

Best,

Wade

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (12th February 2012), Reinhard (14th February 2011)

29. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

Hi Wade -- just wanted to drop back in and say thank you. Really enjoying the essays - in particular the Medical Racket. So spot on for me. I'm a health care professional myself... which was one of the reasons it was so easy for me to 'wake up'. You have to be deaf, blind and ill not to see what's going on there. Unfortunately, there seems to be more deafness, blindness and illness in medical practitioners than their respective clients.

Beware of the trend for trends. I can't look at a 'trend' without looking for the angle. There always is one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 536 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 115 515 536 LastLast