1. Link to Post #3101
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,704 times in 7,528 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

Uncle Ed once wrote a book titled Beyond Hypocrisy:

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Hypocri.../dp/0896084353

and his word to define actions beyond hypocrisy was chutzpah, which is a Yiddish word:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chutzpah

Well, this morning, Israel wins the Chutzpah Award of the Day:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98J08Y20130920

Everybody on Earth except brainwashed Americans knows that Israel has a nuclear arsenal. I publicly wrote about the USA's hypocrisy regarding Iraq’s alleged WMD and the curious position of Israel fifteen years ago (where I also unfortunately predicted a 9/11-type event):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#sunny

and Israel never misses a beat in accusing neighboring nations of pursuing nuclear weapons, when Israel is sitting on top of the biggest nuclear weapons stockpile in the Middle East, which they never admit, and illegally kidnap people when they honestly bring up the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanunu

Vanunu is still stuck in Israel today. The USA also deserves a Chutzpah Award on the WMD issue. The USA is the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons on another:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#dropping

and still justifies those actions today. The USA, like Israel, has used depleted uranium munitions:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...pleted_Uranium

and the USA’s use of chemical weapons goes way back, from Agent Orange in Southeast Asia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

and even Sarin in those halcyonic days:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lies.htm#arnett

to White Phosphorous in Iraq:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...children/30372

The USA is the last nation on Earth that can accuse others of using WMD, but there we sit, astride the world stage, threatening to bomb and invade other nations because they have WMD. And as we all know, even if a nation does not have WMD, it does not matter:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post652292

as the propaganda machine keeps grinding away, as Orwell predicted:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#orwell

The evil hypocrisy is surreal.

On a happier note, on some days, magic happens, and it happened yesterday while I was out hiking. Because of image limitations at Avalon, I will spread this over two posts. This sabbatical year will be memorable for several reasons, not least of which is all the hiking that I have been doing. I have been on the Pacific Crest Trail (PCT):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Crest_Trail

on six different hikes/backpacks this year, and the hiking season will not end for another six weeks, so I may get in another trip or two that traverse the PCT. Yesterday, I enjoyed one of the last nice weather days that we will have this year, and I have had my eye on a meadow on a ridge alongside the PCT since the 1990s, wondering what view might be had from the top of it.

The day started with my arrival at the lake/pond in the image attached after 45 minutes of hiking. The mushrooms were prodigious on that trip. I can recognize some of them, and if I had a mind to, I could have picked a few hundred dollars of mushrooms in a few minutes. People in the business can sell them directly to gourmet restaurants and such. In the last image attached in this post is the meadow that I have hiked past several times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lake small.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	22925   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mushroom patches small.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	22926   Click image for larger version

Name:	Meadow approach small.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	22927  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2013 at 13:37.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dawn (21st September 2013), Joseph McAree (20th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (10th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2013), sandy (21st September 2013)

3. Link to Post #3102
    Thanks

I took yesterday’s trip to find out what the view from the ridge above the meadow might look like. Even near the top, I was not sure if I would get much of a view, and suspected that the ridge would be knife-like, with me struggling to get any view at all. Was I ever wrong. I crested the ridge to find a land of meadows laid out before me. To say that I owned it would be an understatement. I found my own private meadows. There was no water supply. Otherwise, I am sure that there would be a trail to the meadows. But I doubt that even one person a year visits those meadows.

But there was water below, and I am now sure that I will camp there one day, and haul up a gallon of water or two from below. In the first meadow that I encountered was a patch of fly agaric mushrooms, the classic “Magic Mushroom” that not only looks the part, but it has hallucinatory properties. There all manner of magic mushroom in Washington's forests, for those who can identify them, but fly agarics can’t be missed.

Owning my own private meadows was a magical day. That snow-covered mountain in the distance in an attached picture is Glacier Peak. So, the snows are already here for the higher elevations. At the level where I was hiking, you can usually hike through October, and the high country color can be spectacular. Images will be coming of those days in the next several weeks.

Best,

Wade

Name:	Meadow 4 small.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	22928   Click image for larger version

Name:	Meadow 8 small.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	22929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Meadow agarics small.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	22930  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 20th September 2013 at 13:16.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd September 2013), Dawn (21st September 2013), Joseph McAree (20th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (10th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (20th September 2013), sandy (21st September 2013)

5. Link to Post #3103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Wade, what a lucky guy you are And we are lucky too to have you here reporting your luck to us Hope i didn't make it too confusing Your essay is going to be awesome after such high quality battery charging Can't wait!
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 20th September 2013 at 20:33. Reason: spelling
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), sandy (21st September 2013)

7. Link to Post #3104
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

As I write the essay, the reality of what I will be requiring of the choir hits home more and more, and it won’t be easy. It is going to scare off a lot of people with the mental challenges that it will present, but that is OK. I am not shooting for the mass audience, as I am going for quality over quantity. If the choir does not have a comprehensive perspective, my idea won’t work, and getting to a comprehensive perspective takes a lot of hard work. It may require more mental horsepower than most people can muster, but I am trying to make it so that people do not need to be geniuses to understand. That may be my folly, but we will see.

For those who achieve a comprehensive perspective and I invite into the choir (there will also likely be non-choir places for people to rest their heels, the Avalon forum one of them), what they won’t be doing is:

1. Posting up YouTube links to the inventor of the hour, or other documentary clips. YouTube is only good for introducing certain ideas and data, and is like watching TV. We have to go far deeper than TV to get there.

2. Proposing the many “sneak past Godzilla” level 7 ideas (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level7) that you see on this thread and elsewhere;

3. Proposing the Level 10, “stampede” ideas that you see on this thread and elsewhere;

4. Getting all conspiratorial and blaming elite machinations for our predicament;

5. Getting all structural and denying the role of conscious manipulation of the world scene, particularly where FE is concerned.

What they will be doing is:

1. Writing essays like mine, where they have done their homework, and written something that evidences deep and original thought on the subjects. There may even be some kind of “peer review” process to get the essays in the best possible shape before publishing them.

2. Forum posts will be long, deep, and thoughtful, and won't be filled with spelling and grammar errors. They won’t be the kind of pithy and often retort-ish posts that you see in normal forums.

3. Their writings will be combining deep thought with a whole heart, and they will be “singing.”

I don’t kid myself that many will be able or willing to do something like that, and that is OK. What I am shooting for has never been attempted before that I know of, and it won’t be easy. Manifesting the biggest epochal event in human history won’t be easy, not with humanity’s inertia and addiction to scarcity, and the organized suppression. The choir has to be made of people whose hearts are whole, and who are honest, intelligent, informed, courageous, and worldly. Again, I am not looking for heroes, and certainly nobody who has performed feats like Dennis has done:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

or those who engage in the life-risking behaviors that Greer, Trombly, and O’Leary have done. But they will be courageous enough to not hide behind pseudonyms. I fully realize that I am looking for needles in haystacks. A few at Avalon may be able to sing in the choir, if they are willing to, but the search for and training of singers is what will likely consume my "spare" time after I get the essay done and forum started.

As an example of what I am writing, here is a draft of an early chapter of the essay, which only provides some foundational information. After I lay some foundations, then I will embark on the tale, and I will make many connections for the reader to consider. By the end of the essay, for those who do their homework and understand, they will not be suggesting Level 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 approaches:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

They will be past those early-stage pitfalls.

You can’t see the links or references in that chapter draft, but it will give an idea of what my essay will be like. For those in the choir, they either already know the information, or they will have to do the work to get familiar with it.

Best,

Wade

The Formation and Early Development of the Sun and Earth

After the Big Bang, when matter began to coalesce, virtually all mass in the universe was contained in hydrogen atoms, with traces of the next two lightest elements: helium and lithium. According to the Standard Model, atoms have no mass by themselves, but the field that gives rise to the Higgs Boson provides the mass. Gravity attracted hydrogen atoms to each other and, where “clumps” of hydrogen became large enough, the pressure in the clump’s center (a star’s core) became great enough so that the mutual repulsion of the protons in hydrogen nuclei was overcome (like charges repel each other, while opposite charges attract), and the protons fused together. That fusion released a great deal of primordial Big Bang energy, and fusion powers stars.

Depending on the star’s size and the resulting temperatures and pressures, larger elemental nuclei can be produced. Iron is the heaviest element created during a large star’s primary fusion process. Nuclei larger than the simplest hydrogen nucleus contain neutrons as well as protons. As the name implies, neutrons have no net electric charge. In the smaller stars that eventually collapse to become white dwarfs, the primary fusion process creates oxygen as its heaviest element. Even though the Sun is larger than about 95% of the Milky Way Galaxy’s stars, it is destined to become a white dwarf in about six or seven billion years.

Several different fusion processes have been identified, and stars from about half the size of the Sun to about nine times larger can undergo a process known as s-process fusion late in their lives, and that process has created about half of the elements heavier than iron, with bismuth the heaviest element created by the process. Those heavier elements are eventually blown from the star by its stellar wind as it becomes a white dwarf. Stars with more than nine times the mass of the Sun undergo a different process at the end of their lives. When the hydrogen and helium fuel is used up and the fusion processes in those stars’ cores are reduced low enough, gravity will cause those stars to collapse on themselves. That collapse creates the pressures needed to fuse those other atoms heavier than iron, including the heaviest elements, with uranium being the heaviest naturally-produced element. In an instant, r-process fusion occurs. Depending on a collapsing star’s composition, it can collapse into a black hole or explode into a supernova.

When a star becomes a supernova, those heavy elements are sprayed into the galactic neighborhood by a stupendous release of energy. Over the subsequent eons, gravity will cause the remnants of stars, and hydrogen that had not yet become a star or did not fuse within a star, to coalesce into an accretion disk, where a new star, with its attendant planets, will form. While the Sun will take more than ten billion years to live its life cycle before becoming a white dwarf, large stars burn much more quickly and can become supernovas after as little as ten million years of main-sequence burning. The rule is: the larger the star, the shorter its life.

The accretion disk that the Sun and its planets formed from appeared in a relatively short time, and the disk was originally a molecular cloud that may have been disturbed by an exploding star, which initiated the gravitational collapse into the disk. Earth’s age is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years, forming about 100 million years after the Sun did. In a mere 50 million years after formation, the Sun became compressed enough to initiate the sustained fusion that still powers it, and will for several billion more years. Some atoms are unstable and decay into smaller elements (also called “daughter isotopes”). That decay is mediated by the weak nuclear force. A great deal of scientific data has confirmed that decay rates are quite stable, primarily governed by the dynamics in a decaying atom. In the past century, dating the formation of rocks, fossils, and other objects by their measured decay rates and daughter products has become a sophisticated process. The dates adduced by radioactive dating have been correlated to other observed processes, with the data becoming increasingly robust over the years.

Our solar system’s planets initially formed from clumps of heavier atoms, with the rocky planets forming in a region too hot for lighter elements and compounds to condense. Oxygen and iron, those two largest products of main sequence burning, comprise nearly two-thirds of Earth’s mass.

Just past our solar system’s “frost line,” the largest planet and first gas giant, Jupiter, formed. In our solar system’s early days, smaller agglomerations of mass, called planetesimals, swarmed. Those that began their lives inside the frost line were rocky, while those outside the frost line were generally comprised of lighter elements. Those planetesimals bombarded the forming planets, usually increasing the planetary mass. Other planetesimals were ejected from the solar system as the gravity of the Sun and planets whipped them around. Today’s solar system provides mute evidence of that bombardment, with all rocky planets and moons heavily cratered. Earth’s geological processes have removed most evidence of that bombardment, but the other rocky bodies have preserved the evidence. It is thought that the bombardment of Earth by the planetesimals comprised of lighter elements provided the materials for Earth’s oceans and atmosphere. Venus and Mars were also bombarded with the lighter elements and may have had oceans long ago, but only Earth retained its ocean. The biggest collision between Earth and its neighbors may well have created the Moon, and although the currently prevailing hypothesis has plenty of problems, the other hypotheses have more. Moon rocks obtained by NASA’s Apollo missions show that the oldest parts of the Moon’s surface are about the same age as Earth.

Today’s prevailing scientific theories consider stars to be the observable universe‘s energy centers. According to today’s theories, 95% of the universe is not observable, with about 70% of it being dark energy, and 25% of it being dark matter. At this time, dark energy and dark matter have never been observed. Any theory that relies on unobserved phenomena is going to be highly provisional, and I consider it unlikely that the prevailing cosmological theories a century from now will much resemble those of today.

The chemistry of Earth’s land, oceans, and atmosphere provides the raw material for life, but if the Sun disappeared tomorrow, Earth’s surface would quickly become a block of ice, with an insignificant atmosphere. Because humanity has not explored beyond our home star system, our planet is the universe’s only place currently acknowledged to host life as we know it.

The journey of life on Earth has been greatly affected by geophysical processes as well as influences from beyond Earth, such as:

• Continental formation and moving tectonic plates, and volcanism;
    • Land-based dynamics, including erosion, weathering, uplift, and subsidence;
    • The chemistry of the oceans and atmosphere;
    • The currents in the oceans and atmosphere, including the oceanic tides;
    • The physics of Earth’s atmosphere and magnetic field;
    • The climate, including precipitation and changing temperatures;
    • Comet and asteroid impacts;
    • Earth’s relationship with the Moon;
    • Variations in Earth’s orientation to the Sun;
    • The slowly increasing solar output as the Sun grows older, and minor variations in solar output.

Those processes and events can interact with each other, and a few examples can provide an idea of the dynamics’ complexity. Volcanism can not only temporarily alter the atmosphere’s chemistry; the ash from volcanism can also block sunlight from reaching Earth’s surface, leading to atmospheric cooling. Tectonic plate movements can alter the circulation of the atmosphere and ocean. When continental plates come together into a supercontinent, the oceanic currents can fail and the oceans can become anoxic, as atmospheric oxygen is no longer drawn into the ocean’s depths, which may have triggered mass extinction events. When continents are near the poles, ice ages can appear, but in our current ice age the tipping point seems to be variations in Earth’s orientation to the Sun, which is affected by, among other influences, the Moon.

Tectonic plates can collide, such as the collision of India into Asia, which formed the Himalayan Mountains and raised the Tibetan Plateau. That continuing event not only changed Earth’s weather patterns and influenced the monsoons’ formation, it exposed a great deal of raw rock to the atmosphere and consequently removed atmospheric carbon dioxide through weathering, which in turn made the atmosphere colder, which may have contributed to the ice age that we currently experience, although other studies indicate that the carbon removal may have been more due to the burial of organic matter, and the debate is continuing as the complex dynamics are subjected to scientific research. For all of the controversy over the dynamics, few scientists argue against the idea that atmospheric carbon dioxide has been falling, fairly consistently, for the past 150 million years, from several thousand parts per million to the roughly 200-to-300 parts per million (“PPM”) of the past million years. Nearly 35 million years ago, carbon dioxide levels fell below 600 PPM, which is when the Antarctic ice sheet began to form. During the current fossil fuel era, Earth’s atmosphere may reach 600 PPM again, or higher, in this century. Carbon dioxide levels are considered to be a primary variable affecting the temperature of Earth’s surface over the eons.

Earth’s development has also been greatly impacted by life processes. For instance, if hydrogen floats free in the atmosphere, Earth’s gravity is not strong enough to prevent it from escaping to space. Ultraviolet light breaks water vapor into hydrogen and oxygen. If not for the high oxygen content of Earth’s atmosphere, Earth would have lost its oceans as all the hydrogen from split water molecules eventually drifted into space, which scientists believe happened to Venus and Mars. Without the ocean, there would not be life on Earth as we know it. On Earth, that hydrogen liberated by ultraviolet light reacts with atmospheric oxygen to turn back into water before it can escape into space. The reason for free oxygen in the atmosphere is photosynthesis. When comparing Earth’s tectonics to Venus’s, the formation of granite, continents, and setting the tectonic plates in motion appears to be due to Earth’s ocean. Plate tectonics are responsible for recycling elements through Earth’s crust and mantle, carbon in particular. Photosynthesis led to atmospheric oxygen, which led to the recapture of hydrogen that would have otherwise escaped to space, which prevented the oceans from disappearing, which led to plate tectonics, which led to the formation of granitic continents, which led to land-based life. In short, life made Earth more conducive to life. That is the most important impact of life on geophysical processes, but far from the only, and others will be explored in this essay.

Geology in the West is considered to have begun during the Classic Greek period, with Islamic and Chinese scholars furthering the discipline during the medieval period. While volcanoes and geysers have always provided humanity with abundant evidence that Earth’s interior is hot, when humans began mining hydrocarbons and metals in abundance during the early days of industrialization, the collection of data about Earth’s subterranean temperature began. It was not until my lifetime that some of Earth’s geological processes were understood well enough to begin mapping its energy flows. Today’s most widely accepted theory is that the energy provided by radioactive decay of elements such as potassium, uranium, and thorium is the primary heat source for Earth’s geological processes, and propels mass flows within Earth. There is a constant upwelling of mass from the mantle, riding those energy currents. When those flows reach Earth’s crust, the lighter portions float to Earth’s surface. Those portions eventually cool, become denser and sink back into the mantle. That process is thought to have begun about three billion years ago, about the time that the continents began to form in earnest. Three billion years ago, the continents may have only had about a quarter of the mass that they do today.

The lightest portions of Earth’s crust, a relative wisp of mass, make up the continents today, which are primarily made of lighter rocks such as granite, while the remainder of the crust is composed of denser rock such as basalt. The granites were formed by basalt being exposed to ocean water, and the water became incorporated into the rocks, generally where the heavier oceanic crust was subducted below the lighter continental crust. It is thought today that the original ocean had about twice the volume of today’s ocean, with the “missing” ocean being incorporated into the crust and “hydrating” the basalt rocks. Hydrated minerals abound in Earth’s continents. Those continental masses have been floating across Earth’s surface for billions of years as they have collided with each other, rebounded, lifted, subducted below the crust, and recycled into the mantle. Those tectonic plates have been likened to the surface of a pot of boiling oatmeal. Plates can collide and form mountains, and they can pull apart and expose the hot interior, which spews out in volcanism (at the edges of tectonic plates, including ridges in the oceans). Currently, there is a 500-million-year cycle whereby the continents crash together to form a supercontinent, then break apart and scatter across Earth’s surface before coming back together. Today, the continents are about 100 million years from the midpoint of that cycle, when they will begin to come back together to form a supercontinent again.

Earth’s volume is about one trillion cubic kilometers, and its core is believed to be about 90% iron, with the rest largely nickel. The mantle is estimated to be mostly oxygen and silicone, with the remainder largely composed of the lighter alkali and alkaline earth metals, such as sodium, potassium, and calcium. Those mantle metals are primarily bound in oxides. The mantle makes up more than 80% of Earth’s volume. The crust is also almost solely comprised of oxides, but silicon dioxide (sand and glass are made from it) is the most prevalent compound and the crust is, by mass, nearly 75% oxygen and silicon, with nearly all the remainder being aluminum, iron, and those lighter alkali and alkaline earth metals. All other elements combined amount to less than 2% of Earth’s crust. An accompanying table presents the current estimates of the relative concentrations of Earth’s mass and atoms which are relevant to this essay.

The oceans and atmosphere amount to a tiny portion of Earth’s mass and are made of light elements and compounds with low boiling points as compared to the crustal compounds. The oceans are primarily comprised of water, and that water contains most of Earth’s hydrogen. On Earth, about 1-in-5,000 atoms are hydrogen, but 63% of the human body’s atoms are hydrogen. Carbon and nitrogen are also scarce Earth elements, but they total more than 10% of the human body’s atoms. What scientists call the biosphere (living organisms) amounts to less than one billionth of Earth’s mass. Land-based biomass is about five hundred times greater than ocean-based biomass. In the scale and scheme of the known universe, life as we know it is rare and delicate, confined to Earth’s surface. Below is a graphical representation of the relationship of Earth’s mass to the masses of the oceans, atmosphere, and biosphere.

Earth’s iron core gives rise to its pronounced magnetic field, which helps protect Earth’s surface from the solar wind. Planets with weak magnetic fields, such as Mars, are believed to be vulnerable to the solar wind stripping away their atmospheres. If Earth did not have a magnetic field, it is currently believed that its ozone layer would have been stripped away, which would have likely led to the extinction of complex life on Earth, if it would have ever appeared at all.

The fact that complex life exists on Earth seems to be a miracle of circumstance. From the life of the Sun, to the part of our galaxy where our solar system resides, to the dynamics that led to Earth retaining her ocean and having an ozone layer, to the molten core and magnetic field that protects Earth’s surface, life on Earth may be far rarer in the universe that it seems from the perspective of a species that has yet to visit other stars. Also, the era of complex life on Earth may be waning, even if humans do not make Earth largely uninhabitable by complex life in the near future.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 21st September 2013 at 16:03.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd September 2013), Dawn (21st September 2013), Elly (21st September 2013), Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (10th October 2013), Muzz (24th September 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (21st September 2013), sandy (21st September 2013)

9. Link to Post #3105
    Thanks

Hi:

As I write my essay, interact with people at Avalon and elsewhere, I further develop my intention and strategy for my essay and subsequent work. As Brian said, FE will likely happen by people new to the field:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#new

I think that most people who are going to be helpful have not heard of FE before. Those who have and keep coming up with their “bright ideas” of making FE happen, those Level 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 delusions:

are trapped. They engage in armchair activism, thinking that they know what will work, although none of them have really been on the battlefield. Tinkering in garages and kitchens does not count. Some can get past their “bright idea” stage, the kinds of bright ideas that have been tried many times before, but almost all of them stay stuck, at kind of the enthusiast level of the game, which is a highly unproductive and naïve way to think. What I am really looking for are not FE enthusiasts, but people who want to understand how the world really works and who want to help humanity turn the corner. Those people are few and far between, but they are whom I seek. Generally, they have been searching for answers, but all they have found are joining the Elks Club and PTA, the structural analyses of the Chomskies, the conspiracism of the Ickes, Wilcoxes, and many flavors of right wing analysis:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

the austerity “solutions” put forth by the environmentalists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose...ironmentalists

the narcissistic New Age pabulum:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/purpose.htm#newage

the drumbeat of doom of the Peak Oilers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#introduction

and the many other non-solutions that are bandied about. They will have come to an understanding that none of those approaches have a prayer of righting the ship, but they want to find something that can. They will come to the material with fresh minds, and refrain from thinking that they have some bright idea that will get us over the hump. They will spend their time developing a comprehensive perspective, first, and only then will they begin to think about FE and solutions. Otherwise, they end up rushing off, hacking at branches, signing up with the inventor of the hour, joining Dennis’s circus, and so on. When they do that, they almost never come back, but go haring off into the pitfalls, and many beckon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#pitfalls

Who can be introduced to FE, develop a comprehensive perspective, and refrain from rushing off to go “do something”? Almost nobody, which is why I know that I am looking for needles in haystacks, but I don’t know of anything else with a prayer today.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd September 2013), sandy (22nd September 2013)

11. Link to Post #3106
    Thanks

Hi:

Briefly, I have written plenty that the “sneak-past-them” Level 7 strategy does not have a prayer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level7

Nobody whose work I have respected in the FE field has advocated sneaking past them, not Dennis, Adam, Brian, Greer, and so on. When Sparky Sweet began getting secretive after he had been burgled and harassed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sparky

he ended up defeating himself and his own legacy, with people futilely trying to reproduce his technology for the past generation. When those around me have advocated the cloak-and-dagger stuff, I asked them who they thought they were hiding from. Godzilla is the master of cloak-and-dagger games, and it is a boy’s fantasy that Godzilla can be out-competed in that game by tinkerers and secret handshakes. For all the recent revelations that the NSA records every electronic communication, including emails, texts, and phone calls, nobody playing the FE game was surprised. We have long known that we have been under surveillance. It just comes with the territory.

Not only is the idea that Godzilla can be snuck past silly and adolescent, but the simple desire to play secrecy game defeats the aspirant. Playing the secrecy game leads to paranoia, feelings of “specialness,” and other self-defeating attitudes. When I have seen people in the FE field advocate secrecy, or I have heard of inventors tinkering away in shacks in the boonies, it was always people that I knew did not have the right stuff. People such as Mark were disabused of their “sneak-past-them” fantasies pretty roughly:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread392968/pg7

Also, people who think that some kind of FE device can be made in garages and warehouses across the world, with Godzilla never being the wiser until it was too late, have obviously never been in the technology development game. Making market-ready FE devices is an industrial task, and nobody can play that game under Godzilla’s global radar, unless they already played at Godzilla’s level or above.

Not only is there no place to run and hide, but the very idea of hiding and sneaking up on Godzilla is not aligned with thinking like a creator, but thinking like a victim. We are not going to get there by thinking like victims. This has to all be done in the light of day, in love and high sentience. Anything less will likely not work and will often lead to catastrophe, and I don’t want to see any more of that, not on the FE trail.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 23rd September 2013 at 22:39.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (24th September 2013), sandy (24th September 2013)

13. Link to Post #3107
    Thanks

Hi:

I have threatened to do this before, and have some in prior posts, but the next few posts will likely be on what has not worked and why, in more depth than I have before. In my previous post, I mentioned the Level 7 “sneak-past-them” strategy. Level 7 as I originally wrote it was broader than just trying to sneak past them. Trying to sneak past them may be the most common Level 7 strategy of avoiding organized suppression, but it is far from the only one. Another is seeking a famous person or organization that can somehow lend an umbrella of high-profile protection, including capitalists, politicians, and various members of governmental institutions such as the Pentagon. I have seen all high level players in the FE milieu do that, including Dennis, Adam, Brian, and Greer. The rich and powerful never come through, and more often wreck the effort as they play their power-and-control games. Dennis has dealt with a fair number of billionaires, many politicians, up to the office of the U.S. president, celebrities, and so on. None have ever helped in any significant way. They were there to make a play to serve themselves, not to serve the effort. I have heard of the stray potential benefactor who might have really tried to help, but Godzilla easily dissuades such notions. Death threats are part of his bag of tricks:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#windmill

and the rich and famous quickly go scurrying back to their mansions. Long ago, I realized that it was a path that wasted time and effort, and was a backhanded way of acknowledging that the masses don’t have what it takes to help much. Money only buys somebody’s effort. Humans are the only animals on Earth motivated by money, which is only an accounting game. If somebody is involved because they are being paid to, they are easily swayed by the highest bidder, and Godzilla’s pockets might be the deepest on Earth. Looking for rich and famous people to help, or beseeching the world’s institutions, both governmental and private, is a loser. They are all corrupted and only seek to serve themselves. I have never met or heard of a rich altruist, an organization that had the right stuff to help along FE, etc. I carried Dennis’s and Brian’s spears as we approached the DOE:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy.htm#yull

http://www.brianoleary.info/Impacts.html

but I was wondering in the back of my mind what Dennis and Brian really thought that they would accomplish by going that route.

In the end, all of those routes, via the rich, powerful, and famous are trying to find the easy route to FE. I came to conclude many years ago that there are no easy routes to FE. If it was easy, it would already be here, transforming the world and humanity. But newbies invariably go chasing after the rich, powerful, and famous, and even people like Dennis, Adam, Brian, and Greer have done it. But it has never come close to working, and I watched Dennis and Brian become disillusioned over the years as they banged on the doors. Many times with Dennis, it was the other way around when he was flying high, when the rich, powerful, and famous approached Dennis with promises of assistance that never materialized.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#inventor

And those “offers” were often enough plays to steal it all or otherwise wreck it. I doubt that many of those instances were where they acted as cat’s-paws for Godzilla, but were just good old greed and a lust for power rearing their heads. In this world, people don’t become rich, famous, and powerful due to virtue. Quite the opposite is usually the case.

The very act of beseeching the rich, powerful, and famous is giving away our power, and making FE happen will need people who retain their personal power, not who give it away so that somebody can save us from ourselves.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 24th September 2013 at 20:43.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (10th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th September 2013), sandy (24th September 2013), ulli (24th September 2013)

15. Link to Post #3108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to share with you my observation of sublime level of FE suppression:
    http://www.robimyprad.pl/ (Polish version only, sorry).

This is a promotional webpage of an electric company from Poland. The catchphrase "Robimy prąd / góry / lasy / jeziora" translates to "We make power / mountains / forests / lakes". At the end, one can see: "Miejsca pełne energii" - "Places full of energy". The green place being bragged about is a recycled part of something much bigger not shown in the commercial - lignite open-pit mine "Bełchatów":
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be%C5%8...%B3w_Coal_Mine

Here are those windmills at the top of the Kamieńsk "mountain" seen from a different point. Notice the barely green wastelands in the front.

The "mountain" is made of pile of dirt from, now defunct, open-pit mine excavation and brown water "lakes" are bio-filters for pit water... The trees might be planted purposefully to stabilize erosion of the pile or natural self-seeding.

This commercial is played in tv and cinemas. Right before kids movies start I was terrified when i saw this first time!

It suppresses any insight into environmental destruction by electric companies and falsely gives credit to themselves for "creating natural" habitats and gives a false impression of them being "green". Further, it numbs down any need for curiosity into "what's beyond wind/solar/fossil/fission energy?" because "apparently" there is no problem to see and solve with "something beyond"... It promotes a mix between level 2 and 3 on Wade's FE scale.

And yet insolently (or maybe unconsciously?) hints at "places full of energy"...

Hopefully the whole trick collapses if anybody who sees the commercial will travel there to experience it for themselves... Nevertheless there is much to do to transform it into FE world.
    Robert

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), kudzy (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (10th October 2013), sandy (25th September 2013)

17. Link to Post #3109
    Thanks

Thanks Robert:

Yes, those benevolent energy companies, turning Earth into a paradise!

Yes, that is an example of controlling the paradigm, boxing in people’s perceptions of what is possible and portraying something hellish as heavenly. The energy companies’ pockets are deep, and they spend plenty to brainwash people about energy. IMO, almost all energy company propaganda like that is playing far below Godzilla’s level. When Godzilla sees stuff like that, he smiles, knowing that the game is well in hand. That is one of many areas where those playing below Godzilla’s level enforce the scarcity paradigm as they protect their turf. In this instance, it is by putting a coat of paint on hell. As you observed, if people actually saw the place, it would be a depressing if not terrifying experience, probably doubly so because it is heavily promoted as something heavenly.

In North America, there is almost no media coverage of the Tar Sands and the devastation they are wreaking. Shell Oil at least got its knuckles rapped in the UK for making ads similar to that Polish coal mine:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ared_Greenwash

but, of course, people such as Obama promote the Tar Sands “solution.”

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...n_Become_Clean

Not that I needed to, but a friend dragged me to an activist movie this spring (about the Occupy Movement), and I saw my first footage of the Tar Sands operations, and it reminded me of Mordor. I am not the only one:

http://www.beamsandstruts.com/bits-a...mordor-alberta

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...nd_Poisoned.22

http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/huss...lmed-tar-sands

In the USA, the propaganda barrage is trying to make fracking seem safe, and that fracking, mining the tar sands, and the shale oil “boom” on the plains is making the USA energy “self-sufficient.” There was a big media push a year ago, touting that stuff, as if it was going to solve the USA’s energy problems. A civilization that is burning up its primary resource a million times as fast as it was created is somehow “self-sufficient.”

What is missing from all the cheerleading is that the EROI for all of that stuff is miserable, as it ranges from less than 2-to-1 all the way up to 6-to-1, a bit less than the 100-to-1 in East Texas of a century ago. We are truly sucking at the dregs.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post655549

There are voices in the wilderness today pointing out the highly short-term nature of that shale oil:

http://www.oil-price.net/en/articles...-in-bakken.php

It is nothing like the oil fields of the Middle East.

OK, back to what does not work. I feel kind of funny even pointing it out, but stuff like Rossi, Keshe, and Steorn is mostly Level 6:

which is the most naïve position that a person can take, who admits that FE is possible. I have seen this a zillion times. People like that have not even gotten onto the playing field yet. Sparky Sweet’s mailing working FE prototypes to the big energy institutions is the classic instance of Level 6 naïveté:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#sweet

When Adam made his FE prototypes, he was playing the Level 6 game, and maybe a little Level 7. He was harshly disabused of his naïveté, and has survived something like forty murder attempts since his FE salad days, with all of his prototypes seized, national security squashes put on them, etc.

Dennis never quite sang that Level 6 tune, as he had already had his clock cleaned in Seattle:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run

before he ever heard of FE. Dennis pretty much leapt straight to Level 10 when got his FE idea:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

and has stayed there ever since. Level 10 plays to the lowest-common-denominator, essentially finding a flag for everybody to rally around. Dennis has tried the capitalist, “Patriot,” and religious routes. Those are all orienting people around scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and people are attracted to those ideologies for self-serving reasons, and do not have the selfless motivation needed to help make FE happen. When people are selfishly motivated, they are putty in Godzilla’s claws. Brian O also tried Level 10 efforts such as NEM, which harkened back to his political activist days:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#after

At the end of his life, he became very disillusioned with the Level 10 approach. Level 10 approaches will not work for FE, for a number of reasons, but most prominently, because people are involved due to self-serving motivation. The Occupy Movement epitomizes various shortcomings with Level 10 efforts. For one thing, Occupy was significantly comprised of homeless people looking to get fed and the counter-cultural fringe. When I have seen even sympathetic footage of the Occupy Movement, almost everybody was tattooed, pierced, had strange hairstyles and the like. Many were there to make fringe fashion statements. But the biggest problem with Occupy is that it is a complaint-based movement, just as almost all “progressive” movements are. They are not really proposing solutions, but trying to confront the rich and powerful. But they are not even addressing the right people, if they want to confront those who run things. Godzilla does not live on Wall Street. Wall Street is a lower level of the game, as Washington D.C. is. They have power of a sort, but are down the food chain a ways. And you don’t find Godzilla; he finds you.

Brian said it best, in that combined positive intention is the only way with a prayer. An effort with that motivation won’t go marching on Washington, Wall Street, and the like, but they will concentrate on making something happen on their own, like make an FE device that is ready to be put on homes.

I have never seen a Level 10 attempt that had a prayer, and Dennis mounted the biggest Level 10 efforts yet. The FE field mainly just lies about Dennis:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...red#post621892

or they naively pal up with people such as Mr. Skeptic:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post410817

or newbies such as Foster knowingly and even proudly repeat the disinformation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post621892

While Level 10 advocates may have their hearts in the right place, I have never seen a Level 10 attempt with a prayer, and the reason was because there were very few people with personal integrity in the ranks. If you don’t start with FE journey with a heaping load of personal integrity, you won’t get ten feet down the path before you will fall off the rails in one way or another.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 25th September 2013 at 15:01.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (6th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (25th September 2013), sandy (25th September 2013)

19. Link to Post #3110
    Thanks

Hi:

Some odds and ends…

My formal scientific training ended when that voice told me to study business:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#voice

which is nearly forty years ago. How time flies. I have been studying for this essay for the past several years, and it has been taking me back to my young days of avid study:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ogy#post514788

but it has been pretty hard work. I’ll definitely be running the essay past my scientist pals before I finalize the essay.

Taking in the world of White Science has been fun, but I can also see vast differences between that world and the FE pursuit. For one thing, White Scientists rarely have their work classified, or get offered a billion dollars to stop their work, or get targeted by murder attempts. Consequently, almost none of them can really wrap their minds around the FE conundrum. When I see White Scientists dismiss FE suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” and deny the possibility of FE because it is “contrary to the laws of physics,” I get a glimpse of the depth of their naïveté and denial. White Scientists are definitely not my target audience, but it has been fun to peek into their world and work. The FE milieu bears little resemblance to the halls of White Science or corporate America, and one of the pitfalls for newbies is thinking that it does. Those Level 10 approaches also incorrectly assume that the FE milieu is like other issues that standard activism can be brought to bear on. Nobody offered the Occupy Movement a billion dollars to go away, or Greenpeace, etc.

People are really going to have to unhook from their familiar notions in order to begin to grasp the FE milieu, and that will be one of the greatest challenges that I will likely face. I have found that I can’t coax, cajole, or bribe people to go there. The only people who are willing to leave their preconceptions and comforting fictions behind are those with a love for the truth. Only those people are willing to lay aside what they think they know in order to learn something new.

I may put up a draft of another one of my early chapters before long, which deals with some technical foundational issues. It is pretty much just White Science.

What is probably the key upshot of the essay is how humanity no longer would need to be at the mercy of the elements, or wreck the elements in our quest for energy security. Studying the long journey of life on Earth really brings home how fragile life is, and how it has always been at the mercy of the elements, even as life changed them. FE means the end of all that. Humans will no longer be dependent on the climate and the other factors that life has to live with. Also, humans will no longer need to impact the climate and environment in order to live at orders of magnitude above Bill Gates’s lifestyle. Cleaning up our mess would also be easy to do. But it is getting over the hump that is the hard part. The heavy lifting is now, where that tiny fraction of humanity unhooks from the social management system, looks past the indoctrination, and dares to imagine abundance. When enough can do that, making FE happen will be easy.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2013), sandy (26th September 2013)

21. Link to Post #3111
    Thanks

Hi:

Back to what does not work. I can sympathize with Level 6 tinkerers:

but they have literally no idea what they are in for. Even when I was sixteen and got my first energy dreams:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#funeral

I knew that powerful interests would not welcome energy industry innovation. Even the “sneak-past-them” Level 7 stuff I have a certain amount of sympathy for, but Level 7 thinkers have zero experience in playing at the milieu’s high levels, or don’t have the right stuff, or both.

But the Young Warrior Level 9 approach is likely the most delusional and adolescent of all:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

and is like young boys dreaming of heroism on the battlefield:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business

When Young Warriors show up with their swords, saying how they will help take on Godzilla, the only thing that you can be sure of is that if the swords get used, Godzilla won’t get a scratch, but the Young Warriors will use their swords on each other and you.

During my early days with Dennis, I had fleeting Level 11 fantasies that I was disabused of fairly early on, for a few reasons. When I started getting attacked by friends and family:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post400492

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post578559

the bloom began to come off the rose for my dreams. Also, however, I met my first billionaire in Boston:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

and I soon came to find out that many rich and famous people were highly aware of what we were doing, and over the years, Dennis has encountered many billionaires and others who play at those levels, and a bunch of them are waiting like vultures to move in and coopt or steal it all if it ever gets going. For those who want to become the Bill Gates of energy, there is a long line of billionaires ahead of you. However, none of them are there to help, but to steal it all when the time is right. When Brian O heard a zillionaire say almost exactly that:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#oleary

he was stunned. When Dennis had his companies stolen so many times by his “allies,” they were all infected by the “Treasure of the Sierra Madre” fever:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...dre#post465318

thinking that their ignoble deeds would see them jump aboard the gravy train. That delusion has been probably the most harmful for FE efforts on the inside, as they were all self-inflicted wounds as the effort’s “allies” made their plays to steal it all. As Dennis told me this past spring, he has been hurt far more by his “allies” than by his enemies. So, while Level 9 is perhaps the most delusional of all, Level 11 is also deluded, as there are a million parasites and predators watching and waiting for their opportunities, but there are huge players waiting in the wings, to take over when the plunder is assured, and many are billionaires and can command far more resources than the FE rabble. Watching many episodes of those dynamics led me to the primary lesson of my journey: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

That is the reason for our predicament; not technology, not money, not organized suppression. Humanity’s egocentric inertia and lack of personal integrity is the primary issue. But I am not going to ask anybody to be a hero; they just have to manifest enough integrity to lay aside their indoctrination long enough so that they can imagine abundance:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

That has never happened before with any significant group. It might be able to catalyze the manifestation of FE, abundance, and a healed planet and humanity. It seems like a worthwhile task, and nobody should have to risk their lives to do it.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2013 at 14:05.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th September 2013), sandy (26th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #3112
    Thanks

Hi:

I am going hiking soon, but wanted to note the passing of one of my influences, Paul Fussell:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Fussell

I did not know that he died until this morning. Kind of like Uncle Noam's coverage in the USA, the significant obituaries that I found were in non-U.S. publications:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...l-Fussell.html

http://www.economist.com/node/21556557

and that first one had a little dig at the end, similar to American obituaries on Howard Zinn liberally using an Arthur Schlesinger quote that dismissed Zinn.

Reading Fussell in the early 1990s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#good

led me to Eugene Sledge:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#sledge

World War II veterans are almost all gone now. My father-in-law was a WWII veteran, getting a head injury that altered his life as he flew The Hump:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hump

and he is the last living WWII veteran that I know. The war ended 68 years ago last month. The fiftieth anniversary of the JFK hit is in November:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post615191

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post617751

and the fiftieth anniversary of the Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show is this winter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ed_...ow#The_Beatles

How time flies.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 26th September 2013 at 16:20.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

25. Link to Post #3113
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Happy hiking and may you savor every moment, seeing as time flies, especially when your having a good time

Still on board, just patiently quiet and savoring this time too.........
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th September 2013)

27. Link to Post #3114
    Thanks

Hi Sandy:

I have been told that impatience is my Achilles heel:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#reading

and I’ll buy that. Since FE will be humanity’s fifth and biggest epochal event:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post674575

and it might be the only way to save ourselves and our planet, it is something deserving of patience, so I get to work on patience every day. My soul definitely knew what it was setting me up for, the bastard. In the end, I can’t complain, even though this mission has consumed my life. I can’t think of anything more worthwhile to do with my time, so I plug along. I also know that time is very short for us to turn the corner, so I am sympathetic to people who want to rush out and do something, even when they have absolutely no idea what they are getting themselves into. But I also know that that kind of impatience is deadly in the FE field. This is certainly the biggest and most important conundrum on Earth, so trying to unravel it is worthwhile, I think.

There are other ways to go about this task, but my approach is informed by a lifetime of trying and watching, and the path that I am trying has never been attempted before. So, if nothing else, this will be a learning experience for me, too. There are days when I don’t feel up to the task, and others when I am in my comfort zone of working on the essay. I have been thrown several boomerangs in the past several months, but I keep plugging away. I think that the essay will get across most of what I am trying to communicate, but we will see.

Enjoy the autumn,

Wade

P.S. Yesterday, the person I was going to hike with was injured, and it was our last chance to get out this season, so we did a 12-hour road trip. Saw some nice stuff, attached.

Name:	Diablo small.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	22984   Click image for larger version

Name:	chelan small.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	22985   Click image for larger version

Name:	liberty bell small.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	22987  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 27th September 2013 at 15:09.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (28th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (27th September 2013), sandy (27th September 2013), Teo (27th September 2013)

29. Link to Post #3115
    Thanks

Hi:

A few odds and ends. Before I began my essay, I knew that I needed to provide visual and other aids for my readers. As I have done with other big essays:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#timeline

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#timeline1

I will be putting timelines in my essay. It is all very much a work in progress, but my first stab at the early life timeline is attached. It will likely change some as the essay progresses. Many readers are going to get lost unless I put in aids like that. Digesting the essay will be very hard work. Conceptually, it will be highly challenging, but developing a comprehensive perspective demands no less. I will be trying to somewhat play down the emotionally-agonizing parts of the essay, because if people do the work, by the time they come to the truly horrific parts of the essay - the human journey part of it – the readers that I hope to connect with will have already laid aside most of our societies’ egocentric conceits, because when the big picture is seen, human egocentrism is more easily seen for what it is, and the grip of those scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

should be pretty loosened by that part of the essay, particularly when the past few thousand years are covered.

This has been discussed on this thread a few times, but I want to touch it again. FE and abundance certainly does not mean that all human problems go away. What it does mean, however, is that survival issues disappear. Anybody with any semblance of sentience will easily see that when FE and abundance makes its appearance, that it will be a given that all people have an absolute right to:

1. Food and water

2. Shelter

3. Clothing

4. Global and solar system transportation

5. Education

6. Communication

Those will all be provided freely to all people. FE and the attendant suppressed technologies would make providing such benefits virtually effortless for humanity, and there would also be no environmental harm to provide them. Also, cleaning up our mess will be a top priority. Not only would we clean up all trash on Earth, mine and remediate all landfills and waste dumps, but we would also clean up all the space junk and likely mine all near-Earth objects and prevent any big rocks from hitting Earth. All of that would be child’s play. It has amazed me when I bring that up how quickly people avert their eyes and change the subject, or swordfight and play devil's advocate or some other mind-f**k game, even people who fancy themselves to be hip and caring. Well, they aren’t, not at the level that will get anything of significance done. They are not my target audience, but they come calling from time to time, usually to see what is in it for them with FE. Almost nobody wants to claim responsibility for what humans have done to Earth and each other, as everybody acts like a victim. Cleaning up our mess should be fun. I would be very happy to spend my days helping to clean up our mess.

Today, sociopaths run the planet because almost everybody is asleep, playing the victim game. We truly have the system that we created, and railing against Godzilla is pointless. But if we grow up and act like creators, it can all change, and almost in the blink of an eye. The dark pathers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving

are going to be very disappointed when their megalomaniacal plans come to naught. They will likely want to incarnate on planets where they can continue to explore the nature of evil, but for those who can stand it, Earth will be a place where they can be healed, but they will no longer run the show. They will be easily seen as sick people who need help, not people to look up to because they amassed the most plunder and have what seems to be “power” in a world of scarcity. If we make it over the hump, these will not be revolutionary thoughts at all, but obvious ones. I hope I live to see us heading in that direction.

Back to work.

Best

Wade

Name:	timeline 1.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	23022  
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th September 2013 at 22:20.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), JRS (29th September 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (18th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2013), sandy (28th September 2013)

31. Link to Post #3116
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    This has been discussed on this thread a few times, but I want to touch it again. FE and abundance certainly does not mean that all human problems go away.
    With my current perspective, for me, it does mean that all human problems go away.

I can not think of any problem that is not scarcity based and will not be solved (or quickly researched) in an abundance based world. Someone pointed out to me that a work of art is unique and so you can still argue about who will own it (yeah, I know...) and another point was made about two people falling in love with the same person. Even love is scarce on this planet. At that point I can stop my explanations, because it is clear that they will go no further. If they can't see how ownership will just vanish (both in works of art and love) then they've missed the point. Their eyes is still on the "no electricity bill".

It is possible, that still being trapped in a scarcity ideology, I am unable to see what other issues may come up that are not related to scarcity. But now, the "problems" in an abundant world I see more like "riddles". Eg: how to best assist the development this distant eco-system. But I suspect the new game in town will be exploring consciousness and with that coming the ability to "change reality frames", pretty much like Michael traveled in his visions.

So once you get to level 16 and you're able to doge 17, you're on an exponential curve to 21 unless you just want to "hang around" in some dreamy reality frame and just relax and have fun. But you will definitely not have to! It will be like a choice to take a walk, even though you can instant teleport anywhere in the universe. You simply enjoy walking....

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2013), sandy (28th September 2013), Teo (5th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #3117
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Ilie,

Personal integrity is a process IMHO and there in lies the rub, once FE is implemented. Globally, it will take some time and transition for consciousness to grow and imerge into LOVE ENERGY................
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2013)

35. Link to Post #3118
    Thanks

Hi you two:

I’ll agree that what we have here is an issue of semantics, to some degree. Deciding what to eat in the morning is a “problem.” In the West, we easily solve it, at least if we are not at the bottom of society’s food chain. Tens of millions of Americans face hunger each day, as incredible as that may seem. In India, or the poor African nations, it is a much harder problem to solve. But it is still a “problem” for everybody. I can see somebody saying that finding food when you are starving is a big problem, and not a problem at all for Bill Gates, but he still has to go down to the kitchen to eat. Not all “problems” need to be life threatening. In an FE-based world, there can be problems like:

1. How can I visit the center of the galaxy without being sucked into the black hole?

2. How can I be two places at once?

3. How can I learn how to read the mind of a plant?

4. How can I learn to live solely on the ZPF and no longer need to eat? (AKA Level 19)?

5. How can I take my body with me to the astral plane (AKA ascending)?

I could go on and on, but those are all problems, if we think of them as setting a goal and then finding out how to achieve it. Some problems are fun to solve! Ilie’s “riddle” concept could be considered similar.

To Sandy’s post, yes, there is a curve that we are all on, and it ends with love. A la Michael, the Tao is love and the source of creation and where our journeys begin and end. The message of the infinite spirit is that we are all one:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#age1

but oh, what a voyage it is.

Best,

Wade

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2013), sandy (29th September 2013)

37. Link to Post #3119
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Illie I can assure you that there is something in some people which still commands them to take away things from others by force because they believe there is no point to even ASK if they can have it or simply look around for another thing in demand. Freely available acctually. I am speaking about my children It breaks my heart when I see it happen

I must had done something wrongly or what i see is a reflection of myself Children are like mirrors. They reflect true personality of the adults they come into contact with... Later to become these reflections themselves. And so this vicious cycle closes.

It's about time to break it
    Robert

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), sandy (29th September 2013)

39. Link to Post #3120
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Children, little beasts that they are, have to be trained to be considerate of others, as they come under the thrall of their egos. Heck, the important teachings are all received by age 5:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/intro.htm#forgetting

and are all about being considerate of others. The amazing part, to me, is how people “grow up” and conveniently forget those lessons. To see adults blithely disregard those lessons that they teach their children must make it hard to take the teachings seriously.

I remember right after 9/11, an American five-year-old was quoted by Z Magazine, saying something like, “Now we know that people can hit back!” As Chomsky has said, the selective ignorance and stupidity of the American political class, where they could be duped by the idiotic Iraq WMD issue, takes hard work to achieve. Children can be bad, but adults can be far worse, obviously.

Yes, breaking the cycle will take work, but we all have the opportunity to heal our inheritance. I have a feeling that your kids will turn out fine.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th October 2013), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (7th October 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2013), sandy (29th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 536 FirstFirst 1 56 106 146 156 166 206 256 536 LastLast