+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 535 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 117 517 535 LastLast

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi Wade,
    Wow. I guess ignorance is bliss...just too late for me now. Boy do we have along way to go. I will look at the cartoons. Good idea. I just found Brian O'Leary's place in Ecuador via your website. Beautiful! Maybe I should just mind my own business and take my family for an educational trip to the rain forest. Educate ourselves and then share our experience... probably the best way for me to help the planet.

Jonathon, Thanks for the microwave idea. Does not have the WOW factor I was looking for but it sounds like I better just forget all about that!! I do kinda like my kids... or at least one of them!!! He He

2. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Reinhard:

Well met. Not many like you out there, as you know, and it gives me great pleasure to respond to your post. I have a little time this morning.

Yes, energy is the BIG leverage point, which is why that lever is watched so closely, as you know. It ALL depends on it.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

Direct solar can work in neat ways. When I chased Dennis out to Boston,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#chasing

the family we lived with built their own solar home in the 1950s (the family patriarch was an MIT researcher). The house has some kind of historical status now. If you did not mind turning the south wall of your home (they oriented it so the south wall was the long wall) into a solar collector, it was one heck of a way to heat your home. That place stayed warm in the dead of a hard New England winter (as long as it was a sunny day ).

Your small group organizational work is important, I think. Systems thinking is a key, and so on. In American IT, it is probably less supple than what you did, especially in Microsoft’s dog-eat-dog backyard. On Christmas Day, I was talking with a mathematics guru whom Bill Gates once visited because of one of his discoveries, and we were discussing how Microsoft probably won’t be able to change its predatory DNA in time to avoid going the dinosaur route before long. I do PM work myself, but am more of a systems-thinking, technically-competent nerd instead of a nurturing facilitator.

Watching Dennis organize the trajectory from a few volunteers to hundreds of people in a few months was amazing. What he is notorious for is not what he should be known for (his talents are legion), but it comes with that territory.

On your PowerPoint efforts of engaging the public, yes, that is a difficult but worthy tightrope to walk. When I was with Dennis, in the middle of gung-ho efforts, three-ring circus can’t begin to describe it. I have seen the best twiddle that Rubik’s Cube every way it can be twisted, and not just Dennis. Your efforts to raise public awareness interest me, and I am sure that you could share a lot in that area. Interesting on the abundance-based paradigm discussions. If you are willing, you may be able to help when I really try to get something going. Right now, I think I am just hunting for people like Ernie and Ilie for when class really begins. Again, I am planning on being low-profile enough where the attention will not be overt, but it will have a public profile. But I completely understand if you run the other way.

On your, “Glad it was not me!” observation, here is a little story for you. December 1988 was easily the worst month of my life.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it

Dennis was in solitary confinement, I was driving to LA of all places, going blind reading microfiche in the basement of a large security company, reconciling a garnishment account, trying to scrape up enough money to file for bankruptcy, people close to me were in hiding, I was being betrayed by friends and family right and left, the local newspaper was filled with lies about us, and so on. That was when I saw myself killing people, and liking it. That was the most horrifying part of the journey, especially for a staunch pacifist. I am a tested pacifist!

Anyway, I had one close friend who did not abandon me or betray me in those days. There were not many. One night, soon after I got a bewailing call from one of those in hiding, that friend called me, to see how it was going. After a couple minutes of hearing the news, he said, in a very heartfelt way, “Boy, I am glad I am not you!” I understood. I did not want to be me, either! A “funny” part of that story is that I got a job in LA of all places (after having left So. Cal. twice before, never wanting to see the place again – it looks like the third time was the charm), and I went to work for a medical lab in late December, just before they got a similar treatment to what Dennis received in Ventura!

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#experience

I am not sure that I will ever be let in on what bizarre joke was being pulled on me.

Coming out the other side of that meat grinder gave me some rather unique perspectives, but here is one of the crazy parts of journeys like that. That friend, ever since, tried to compete with me in our understanding of how the world works. Prophets have no honor in their hometowns. Hearing war stories from the participants, even as the war is being waged, is nothing like being on the battlefield, but in virtual-reality America, such are our delusions. He wanted to engage me in a contest that I had no interest in participating in. It was like a five-year-old challenging his father to an arm-wrestling contest, daily. God, that was tiring. My impatience Achilles’ heel got a vigorous workout in those days.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael

I had to eventually end the friendship, the final straw coming when he called me one day to cheer the American bombing of Yugoslavia:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/america.htm#friends

To this day, he attacks me when he can. He used to only try to attack me through my family, but lately he has done it publicly. His behavior has been criminal at times. That stuff can be far harder to take than the evil acts of the authorities.

On the tinkerers, I’ll tell you another little story. As you have probably read, I was mentored by a latter-day Tesla:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#introduction

who was the closest thing to an altruistic inventor that I ever met, which misled me about inventors for many years. I did not begin to figure it out until I met Mr. Inventor:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor

His heat storage equipment ended up in a barn that I wrote about earlier in the thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...urg#post125095

When he told me how the inventors’ groups always worked, with every inventor trying to manipulate them into supporting his invention:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#inventor1

I did not know what to make of it, and filed it away. Ironically, he was the ringleader in trying to extort money from us in Ventura:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#extortion

Mr. Inventor even called me and threatened me one night, in the middle of the Ventura mayhem, while also trying to convince me that Dennis was a crook who had just fled town. Boy, this sure brings back memories!

It took me another ten years after the Ventura nightmare to finally figure inventors out. On the free energy front, the only prayer that the inventor route has is for the inventor with the goods to give it to a worthy group. I have never met the inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and I have never met the worthy group. And even if an inventor like that ever found the worthy group to give it to (I have never seen or heard of a group that remotely had the right stuff), then the fun would probably only begin and the Global Controllers might have to start digging a little deeper into their bag of tricks. I hope that nobody ever sees what is in the bottom of that bag.

I think that to just be aware, and move cautiously like you do, is prudent and can be helpful. Raising awareness is the key, I think, and the time may become right faster than any of us think. But, this is a conundrum like no other.

I imagine that you are already seeing the downsides of me interacting with the public in this way. It is inspiring all sorts of thinking and behavior that scares me. Damn, that Bunny kills, and in many ways! It looks like the Young Warriors

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#warriors

are already beginning to gather. I may be making a mistake in engaging the public in this way, and at least some of that is on my side. I am not a three-ring-circus ringmaster, but that is what this seems to be quickly turning into.

I’ll give you a little more information on Mallove’s murder.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#mallove

Bearden and Greer believe that his murder was because he was getting a little too close to the sun, playing the DC game without, as Greer called them, “countermeasures.” As I recall, Mallove’s body was discovered about 10:30 PM EDT, on May 14th. The previous weekend, we had a board meeting at Brian’s house to get the conference going:

http://www.newenergymovement.org/recapsa1.php

which I provided the initial funding for. Most of the board knew Mallove, so he was the first person to commit as a conference speaker. The next week was a strange one, as I began funding the professional mastering of NEM’s site. I think that we were being bombarded with that mind-attacking psychotronic equipment that Greer has written about.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#attack

I think that they did it then, and also immediately after the conference. I was in emotional agony already, in the throes of my midlife crisis, but in those two periods it seemed that somebody was turning up the knobs a notch or four. I was working twelve-hour days at my day job and coming home to trying calming the NEM waters. By Friday evening, May 14th, I got things back under control, and received a conciliatory email from a board member, thanking me for hanging in there. That board member was a famous intuitive, and wrote me that we might be under “psychic attack.” I still have the email, which I received at 9:37 PM PDT. That email was being written right around the time that Mallove’s body was discovered. We all found out about it the next morning. In retrospect, that was the beginning of the end of my involvement with NEM, but there were plenty of other dynamics at play. Brian O almost disappeared after that, and moved to Ecuador a few months later. He later publicly cited Mallove’s murder as a key event in his decision-making process. I sympathize.

Thanks for simply lending your awareness to these issues. It helps.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th February 2011 at 20:36.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Jonathon (16th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), Luke (16th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Wade,
    thank you for your profound answer. And thank you for going through the meat grinder for me....and for some others....since we are all one.
    To cut the answer short: of course, I would be glad to help/participate. Just let me know how. In any case, I can keep you in the loop about my current work with the energy group, I described, if you find it helpful.
    To complete my personal picture:
    Let me mention a few more basic assumptions / ground rules I have been trying to apply in my work...they might help your endeavour....:
    * I try to detect / visualize processes (as opposed to strings of unrelated events), e.g. learning processes
    * that entails to describe the past, extract the negative AND positive conclusions, put the past in the "archive", define the learning points,
    * I always insist on finding a balance between negativ and positive learnings, since it is so tempting to dwell in the negative (fear evoking) aspects; the creative energy lies in the positive (loving) aspects,
    * a living process breathes.. ....e.g. talking / doing...or: diverting/converting.......
    * I like to be prepared to give the right impulses at the right time. This helps to boost up the relevant processes.

I haven't been very succussful, yet, in speeding up processes....maybe it's not possible...but I'll keep trying...

..............all of this is aimed at facilitating co-evolution. I'm not cut out to be a revolutionary.

I hope, this makes sense.

Best regards, Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Hi Reinhard:

I am not cut out to be a revolutionary, either. In this field, the only "revolutionaries" that have a chance can successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

the rest of us are support staff.

I understand your approach, and it is one reason why I am getting reticent here. What I want to teach has barely been broached in this thread so far. The Big Boys are an important but tiny part of the big picture. In the end, they are insignificant. But because humanity has collectively abdicated its responsibility, their existence is either denied or obsessed upon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

Both are victim-oriented reactions. Overcoming those dysfunctional, fearful reactions is a prerequisite to even beginning the important lessons, but almost nobody has ever graduated that far, so somebody like a Dennis, for instance, ends up spending all of his time establishing his credibility with his audience and the conversation stays at the denial/obsession stage, and it becomes a circus. Dennis would love to teach level 8 lessons, but almost nobody can, or probably even wants to, reach level 3. If we collectively woke up just a little, the Big Boys would slink away. No need to fight them. In fact, they relish the fight and, believe me, they hold all the fighting cards.

The would-be heroes of free energy also get wrapped up in all that, trying to scale the ramparts, etc., and almost everybody with any acquaintance with the milieu is caught up the spectacle, the national TV shows, the circus, the gold rush, the "skeptics," and the million-and-one distractions. I almost don't even want to talk about free energy, because the conversation ends up going down the many rabbit holes. That is part of the conundrum.

My game is teaching comprehensive thinking, which I hope to get a chance to do before long, and we'll see how it goes. The more comprehensive thinkers, the more of a chance that we collectively have.

Glad that you are out there. If you want to send me information on your process, etc., I'll happily take it. But, for now, as far as help goes, just hang loose for now. We will see what the year brings.

Best wishes,

Wade

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

K626 (15th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), Luke (16th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Blessings Wade and great to meet you, I remember a time when i would have replied, " Now were cooking on Gas " as a term of, " now we are getting somewhere" Thank goodness that does not seem appropriate now :-)
    Just now internet access is limited for me, therefore i dont really have the time to research all the links you have provided, you may have covered this already, i apologize if you have, but can i ask you what you think of the work of John Searl.

Bless you. Billy

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Hi Billy:

Long story on Searl. The short answer is I don't know if he has anything. Dennis used to give him money back in the 1990s. About a year ago, I was almost forced to watch that recent documentary on him, and was I ever mad when it was over. That was almost a textbook case in how to not make a documentary on something like that. I am not sure what TV network that was made for, but the spooky soundtrack made it seem like Sci-Fi channel. They showed footage of them working on Searl's discs, but not one second of footage of one in flight. The only image of the disc in "flight" was a still photo from a newspaper clipping that they kept showing over and over. They showed a roomful of alleged documents, but the only one they showed was a pretty meaningless inquiry from the RAF. Almost the whole show was Searl talking, and when he started saying stuff like "protect my inventor's rights," the usual big red flags went up, as far as maybe why he never got anywhere. If they were trying to make a documentary to discredit him, they could have not done much better, but it was amazing how much positive buzz that documentary generated.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th February 2011 at 23:00.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Billy (16th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (10th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Good stuff Wade haven't had the chance of a proper read through yet, but as you know the real issue right now is scarcity based capitalism, value decresing with overproduction or over abundance of key items in the grid : energy, food, tech.

Take care,

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Hi K626:

From an energetic and real economic perspective, there is not an over-capacity issue, or everybody on earth would be fat and happy with not much that they really had to do. If you mean that for the societies that control the energy (and those that do not control the sources don't get much), for their relatively primitive technologies, they have all that the upper classes can handle, and the current "crisis in capitalism" is an exchange-related idea of who gets what amongst the "haves," then I will agree. But that is not a real abundance situation, but a contrived one that fails to measure the energy impoverishment of the majority of humanity, the real price that capitalist/industrialist practices extract from our fellow species and the ability of the ecosystems to sustain humanity. An economy that is burning up its primary resource perhaps a million times as fast as it was created is anything but "abundant." In real economics parlance, that is called exuberant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#exuberance

Abundance looks a lot different:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

Thanks for the observation. That is an important one.

Best,

Wade

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th February 2011), K626 (16th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Luke (16th February 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #329
    Ilie Pandia

Could we get a vision going?

I think the initial parameters should be along these lines:
    - every human being has access to vast amounts of energy wherever he may be on the planet (or around the planet)
    - this energy is harmless to the environment (including the human body)
    - various energy converters are available so you can power anything you can think of
    - transportation methods vary from a walk in the park to Stargates.
    - food is produced as needed with zero environmental impact, in harmony with nature and our bodies: ask and you will have it, or better yet think of it and you will have it .
    - any raw material can be “replicated” with the energy-matter converters, no need for mining operation anymore
    - everything is open source: from science to spiritual practices; you have public access to all current knowledge
    - you are healthy and energized
    - you can use virtual reality environments to have any kind of experience you want without having a negative impact on others

How would you spend your second day in such a place? Because the first day you would replicate food, money and gold until your mind and body get the abundance paradigm

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

filsmyth (7th March 2011), Luke (16th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), penn (1st April 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    Hi Reinhard:

I am not cut out to be a revolutionary, either. In this field, the only "revolutionaries" that have a chance can successfully complete this application:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

the rest of us are support staff.

I understand your approach, and it is one reason why I am getting reticent here. What I want to teach has barely been broached in this thread so far. The Big Boys are an important but tiny part of the big picture. In the end, they are insignificant. But because humanity has collectively abdicated its responsibility, their existence is either denied or obsessed upon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#conspiracism

Both are victim-oriented reactions. Overcoming those dysfunctional, fearful reactions is a prerequisite to even beginning the important lessons, but almost nobody has ever graduated that far, so somebody like a Dennis, for instance, ends up spending all of his time establishing his credibility with his audience and the conversation stays at the denial/obsession stage, and it becomes a circus. Dennis would love to teach level 8 lessons, but almost nobody can, or probably even wants to, reach level 3. If we collectively woke up just a little, the Big Boys would slink away. No need to fight them. In fact, they relish the fight and, believe me, they hold all the fighting cards.

The would-be heroes of free energy also get wrapped up in all that, trying to scale the ramparts, etc., and almost everybody with any acquaintance with the milieu is caught up the spectacle, the national TV shows, the circus, the gold rush, the "skeptics," and the million-and-one distractions. I almost don't even want to talk about free energy, because the conversation ends up going down the many rabbit holes. That is part of the conundrum.

My game is teaching comprehensive thinking, which I hope to get a chance to do before long, and we'll see how it goes. The more comprehensive thinkers, the more of a chance that we collectively have.

Glad that you are out there. If you want to send me information on your process, etc., I'll happily take it. But, for now, as far as help goes, just hang loose for now. We will see what the year brings.

Best wishes,

Wade
    OK. We'll see.

Best wishes

Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

17. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Hi K626:

From an energetic and real economic perspective, there is not an over-capacity issue, or everybody on earth would be fat and happy with not much that they really had to do. If you mean that for the societies that control the energy (and those that do not control the sources don't get much), for their relatively primitive technologies, they have all that the upper classes can handle, and the current "crisis in capitalism" is an exchange-related idea of who gets what amongst the "haves," then I will agree. But that is not a real abundance situation, but a contrived one that fails to measure the energy impoverishment of the majority of humanity, the real price that capitalist/industrialist practices extract from our fellow species and the ability of the ecosystems to sustain humanity. An economy that is burning up its primary resource perhaps a million times as fast as it was created is anything but "abundant." In real economics parlance, that is called exuberant:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#exuberance

Abundance looks a lot different:

Thanks for the observation. That is an important one.

Best,

Wade
    Thanks for your considered reply my friend.

We're gonna get into it, but I must have a good look at all the fascinating stuff you have up.

I must say I'm really wowed by how you have traversed such vast areas of information and debate.

To be clear, I am talking about 'the haves' dominant world view, which is crippling for the planet and also as Marx pointed out (seems like ages ago ha ha) that the means of production and the dispersal of assets would remain sabotaged by the controlling group to keep prices high. How monopolies would grow bigger and more cumbersome and ingrained in dogma and blind to a more enlightened world view (well something like that anyway).

The building of trading blocks (8 billion people per block) is the way the elite want to roll....EU, nafta and so on...This allows proliferation of pricing/assets/labour and new ideas at the periperiphery vulernable to colonisation as the blocks enlarge to bring them in. Wtiness the recent hi jinx with Poland and the EU...(Then of course artificial value is overlaid).

I would also point to Soros (a veritable insider) who alerted to the paucity of assets/goods and finance getting back out to the periphery as he knows, once the money stops going back out the center collapses...

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

18. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Thanks Ilie:

That was brilliant. I think that you have the vision. Mine (which looks something like yours ) has long been a combination of just thinking about what free energy can readily catalyze:

What Roads saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and what Roddenberry saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#trek

and then along came Fuller:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

I think that if enough people can just wrap their minds around that stuff, we could be more than halfway there.

FYI, a friend wants me to contribute a chapter or two to his upcoming book, and last night he asked if I would be willing to “debate” Heinberg’s latest:

http://richardheinberg.com/225-earth...%80%99t-return

I replied:

“Ah, I can’t go against Heinberg. He has establishment science on his side. Brian is the guy who tries to make FE scientifically respectable. I am from the activist side of the house and say, ‘I don’t care about the data and theories of “White Science,” because I have played at levels where I got to peek behind the Wizard’s curtain. I know that free energy exists, but is suppressed.’ What I then get from the Heinbergs of the world is, ‘I don’t believe you, and you will never uproot me from my armchair to find out more, either.’ They are almost mutually exclusive worlds. That is a big part of the problem.”

One of the big reasons why I write is so people can have an antidote to the neo-Malthusian drumbeat of, “We need to get rid of 6 billion excess humans.” Heinberg and friends are unreachable, in my experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm

Hi K626:

Whether it is capitalism or Marxian thought, that game is scarcity. Bucky Fuller saw through them quite brilliantly long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#scarcity

An abundance-based paradigm is something totally different. What Ilie posted up is what I am talking about. Yes, the “dominant group” keeps the chips flowing its way, which is something that I know all too well.

If enough people could comprehend abundance, it would be game over for the “haves,” because we would all be “haves.”

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2011 at 17:29.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Luke (16th February 2011), Melinda (13th May 2012), steven69 (11th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #333
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi wade..I too have been checking out your site since your interview on projectcamelot, and I must say, yours has been wuite a journey..I do hope that despite your view that its gonna be hard to make a DIY free energy device, that conditions be right for such a situation to occur

21. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

Thanks Ilie:

That was brilliant. I think that you have the vision. Mine (which looks something like yours ) has long been a combination of just thinking about what free energy can readily catalyze:

What Roads saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and what Roddenberry saw:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#trek

and then along came Fuller:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

I think that if enough people can just wrap their minds around that stuff, we could be more than halfway there.

FYI, a friend wants me to contribute a chapter or two to his upcoming book, and last night he asked if I would be willing to “debate” Heinberg’s latest:

http://richardheinberg.com/225-earth...%80%99t-return

I replied:

“Ah, I can’t go against Heinberg. He has establishment science on his side. Brian is the guy who tries to make FE scientifically respectable. I am from the activist side of the house and say, ‘I don’t care about the data and theories of “White Science,” because I have played at levels where I got to peek behind the Wizard’s curtain. I know that free energy exists, but is suppressed.’ What I then get from the Heinbergs of the world is, ‘I don’t believe you, and you will never uproot me from my armchair to find out more, either.’ They are almost mutually exclusive worlds. That is a big part of the problem.”

One of the big reasons why I write is so people can have an antidote to the neo-Malthusian drumbeat of, “We need to get rid of 6 billion excess humans.” Heinberg and friends are unreachable, in my experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm

Hi K626:

Whether it is capitalism or Marxian thought, that game is scarcity. Bucky Fuller saw through them quite brilliantly long ago:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#scarcity

An abundance-based paradigm is something totally different. What Ilie posted up is what I am talking about. Yes, the “dominant group” keeps the chips flowing its way, which is something that I know all too well.

If enough people could comprehend abundance, it would be game over for the “haves,” because we would all be “haves.”

Best,

Wade

As the great tree held me in her huge gentle protective arms it imparted a sadness to me and in that moment I understood that I was not only earth, but that a part of me was sky. That the universe was created in a song and that song was within me. That when I looked up at the night sky and the frission of all those dead stars that I was looking back in time and this was a great gift, that I was self-aware and the great tree felt it so and I felt the moment of her knowing and in that knowing she held me a little tighter.

That I knew the universe lived in a dream and its song cried out across the void and it waited there in the mists and the nebula for an analogue but for a long long time there was no answer, nor reprise, no echo and everything in that first moment was in the balance, but the first moment held.

And I looked up at the sky and back at the forest (where I was born) and I looked into my heart where the song lived and saw that now my heart was divided.

I am Shamen the planet is safe.

Peace

K
    Last edited by K626; 16th February 2011 at 23:30.
    Alan Watt

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), penn (18th February 2011), Reinhard (17th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

Hi Jegz:

The ideal would be for somebody to DIY it. However, those who got one running, "DIY," either had millions of dollars in equipment (think Trombly http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#trombly ), had the technical chops but were naïve (think Sweet http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet ), or kind of stumbled into it (think that fellow traveler http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler ). They all paid a heavy price for their breakthroughs. Also, all of those were a long, long way from being able to power a home. That is big bucks to get something like that done. Western homes have very particular electricity needs (the frequency has to be something like to the thousandth of a cycle per second, for appliances and electronic gear to work off of it) that a DIY job may never meet.

We don't DIY computer chips or any other electronics, not from scratch. The best that a DIY effort will do, probably, is get some proof of concept devices out there in enough places so that it can't be denied, and maybe that day will come, but it is a lot harder than it looks, and nobody has ever come close yet, despite all the optimism. I have seen that optimism for many, many years, and we discuss it some in next week's interview. I turned away from the spectacle a while ago, and am trying something different.

Can a million garage inventors do it? I doubt it, but I would be the first to cheer. If there were just one million people engaged enough on these issues, just in their minds, we would have had free energy long ago. I am only shooting for a thousand, to start. If awareness is raised enough on these issues, it will not have to be DIY, but we can have it like we do all the other high tech stuff, from a quality-controlled factory environment. And yes, this is all part of the conundrum, and the Global Controllers know it well.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 16th February 2011 at 23:45.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

kudzy (11th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

Thanks K.

Wade

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

27. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Thanks K.

Wade
    I think there is a cycle Wade and that in that cycle there is a window of oppurtunity to make the quantum leap (in mindset) and in real time (space). It is perhaps that when things become precarious we already should have started out in the finding of another world....To take the pressure of this planet to an extent...What do you feel?

Nature has always had the remendy for over population, but we have possibly overcome her?? But that in itself is possibly our destiny...

cheers

K
    Alan Watt

28. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Hi K626:
    You are opening up a very big subject, and big subjects are my specialty.

However, I don't have the time to begin to plumb those depths today. Here is the very short version of what I believe on that issue (and it is more than believing for a lot of it, but calling them "beliefs" makes it easier for people to choose their own perspectives on these issues).

1. Earth has been the hostess with the mostest, to take on humanity;

2. Earth has her own destiny, and it is of the light;

3. Hosting humanity has been rather painful for Earth, especially during the Industrial Age;

4. Earth will heal, with or without humanity helping; however;

5. Helping to heal Earth is really helping to heal ourselves;

6. Those who truly care about the Earth (and any living being, BTW) are going to participate in a great healing that is just around the corner, and arguably has been in its early stages for the past fifty years or so. Those who choose to not join in the healing will follow their own path, and that path most likely does not entail staying with Earth in the next phase (4th dimensional, Ascended, Paradise Restores, and many other names over the years), and it likely does not mean that their incarnational cycle is finished, either;

7. Earth is reaching the end of her contract of hosting a dualistic battle of darkness and light, and the darkness will not find a home in Earth's next adventure;

8. Humanity is not indigenous to Earth, but most Earth-bound humans today have called Earth home for many physical lives; however;

9. Today, many souls are here on special assignment to help humanity "get over the hump," and there is also a very loyal opposition, ultimately working on behalf of the Creator on their own special assignment (we have probably all seen this movie before), trying to keep as many as possible from getting over the hump – they call it a "challenge" in Creator School.

10. This light/dark schism/healing is being played out on many levels; within each of us, in the Global Controllers' circle, and possibly even galactically and beyond; but I will settle for us just getting our Earthly house in order;

11. We can come to a place of total harmony with Earth, and we can all ride the transition gracefully, if we so choose;

12. If there is an evacuation, it will only be an emergency measure and will be a sign that we are not yet ready to paddle our own canoes. The dark team has all sorts of contingency plans for their survival and escaping the consequences of their actions, but nobody can escape themselves or the results of their actions.

13. All the above could be wrong, and we will all come to grim ends, and soon; however, I choose to think that we can right the ship, and quickly, if enough of us brought our best to the table - whole in heart, whole in mind. I also think that for those who choose to help, much will be given, but, as at least my life has shown me, much will be asked (whoever sent me here is going to have a long talk with me at some stage of this game; my "faith" is not as great as others I know - or perhaps the limits of my integrity – I don't want humanity to be saved from itself by a handful of hero/martyrs – we need to help ourselves – that is a key part of the lesson, I believe, and it can really be fun if we let it be).

Anyway, that is what I have time for at the moment. I am not sure if it began to answer your query, but I think that we are supposed to ride this out on Earth; it is a key part of the journey and lesson.

Best,

Wade

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

58andfixed (26th February 2011), Bald (18th February 2011), Franny (17th February 2011), Jonathon (19th February 2011), K626 (17th February 2011), Krishna (21st June 2016), kudzy (11th March 2011), Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), Melinda (13th May 2012), penn (18th February 2011), SHAPE (22nd June 2011), steven69 (11th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Free energy is for real Pandora's box for humanity has to recover.

There is a big misunderstanding free energy equals unlimited power. It doesn't work that way. It just uses field energy in the space. A good example is to look at universe is a big sea, and water is field energy. Without burning static matter, free energy technologies extract energy (water) in space (sea) and convert it to usable energy format (electricity).

If you are really good at advanced mathematics (3/4 year of university math) and solid understanding of physics, you can easily find out physics papers of explaining how the ZPE (Zero Point Energy) and energy in vacuum exists. I'm pretty sure most prominent scientists already knew it but they just kept their mouth shut and put the general public in blind over one hundred years.

Under the black projects, free energy technologies have been throughly investigated and developed. TPTB will keep it secret till their end because decentralization of energy means end of the total control. They can't tax them cause people will live independently forming small communities and enjoy their living.

Any person who claims his/her free energy device works should bring with a formula that explains and be used to analyze / design the device. I never seen one yet. All of those on Internet tells tweaking and fine tuning would make the device works. Well, I don't buy these cause energy generation is serious business and must have solid theory to back up. This is the big dilemma free energy community has. TPTB enjoys this situation. Debunkers and skeptics always love to crush inventors. It has been proved so well.

Even, John Bedeni and Tom Bearden, whom I have great respect, wouldn't show formula on their publications. I'm curious why? John Bedeni began to sell ready-made kits few years ago.

I met a legendary engineer / inventor who self-taught, built an airplane/submarine/complex machines for government research center few years ago. I thought I could get some help - engineering side and machine building - from him and talked about free energy stuff, the one I was going to build. I hit the wall very hard. I knew he was open-minded and creative thinker but he wouldn't accept the concept beyond the energy conservation law.

Only possible scenario of free energy realization I see is an individual or a group of people release an energy device with solid theory and few formulas in public domain. The device only requires regular materials that any body can find / buy from local shops. Let's see a 60W generator, size of an alternator which needs ten components from radio shack / hardware stores. I have the formula to increase output and tweak performance so that I can build a real 1.5KW to 2KW generator within time frame and money. Some might start selling them or provide installation service to house owners. Some companies might build an electric car with this device.

It will spread out like wild fire from 2nd/3rd world countries because the regulations are not strict.

By the way, the big question I have is people can negotiate and cut down their desires for bigger community in general?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th February 2012), penn (18th February 2011)

32. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Hi Hughe:

By the posts in this thread, I think that I am working off karma by being mentored by a latter day Tesla and being the partner of the PT Barnum of free energy.

I am not interested in, and I am pretty sure they are dead ends, to go the inventor, DIY, capitalist, grass roots tinkerer, etc., etc., routes to free energy. I think that we inquisitive apes just can’t help ourselves from thinking that we can go in our garages and solve the world’s energy problems with our clever hands. It ain’t gonna happen that way, I think, and even if it did, it is not a path that I have any interest in. I am trying to do something different, but virtually everybody is stuck in tinkerer mode.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 17th February 2011 at 14:10.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (21st June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 535 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 117 517 535 LastLast