Page 179 of 536 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 536 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 10703

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #3561
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Thank you, Wade, what an uplift (post #3356). Truly intoxicating scenery.. simply ravishing, the 'enchanted forest' especially leaves one out of breath..

In that regard but only in reverse, your updating of the 11th layer of the onion also points of intoxication but rather of a different kind. Maybe spending time in nature may help the 'valtures' to sober up a little and obtain a different view of the landscape and be reminded of one's place in the general Avifauna, which has nothing to do with individual wingspan, but with flocking together as a single unit which may yield another type of profit, one that was never seen before in the whole history of the human race.

Something to look forward to ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st May 2014 at 20:59.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Joseph McAree (1st May 2014), sandy (3rd May 2014), Wade Frazier (1st May 2014)

3. Link to Post #3562
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,685 times in 7,526 posts

Hi:

Boy, I am getting close. Below is what I banged out since the last post.

Best,

Wade

Before discussing my approach, I will present the state of the FE field today, which will also help explain why I am taking my current approach. Dennis and I began our FE journeys largely ignorant of our predecessors, and really did not know that there was an FE field, but we began hearing about it soon enough, as people approached us with tales of woe. The stories were not only about FE, but any technologies that various oligarchies thought threatened their rackets, from high-MPG cars to windmill farms to innovate mining techniques and even to low-water toilets. We heard of FE inventors having their entire families murdered, with their homes burned down and bulldozed, inventors thrown in jail on the flimsiest pretexts, and many legal outrages, primarily occurring in the USA, the Land of the Free. It began to become monotonous. It was not long before we were taken out in one of the more spectacular snuff jobs in the entire history of FE attempts. My life was ruined, my partner who helped me spring Dennis from jail had his life wrecked and shortened. The carnage spread far and wide, with peripheral players having their lives wrecked, and I still hear sad stories from participants until this very day.

While the media had libeled Dennis since I met him, what eventually shocked me as I became aware of the FE field was that leading voices in the FE field also libeled Dennis. They were not little white lies, but Big Lies that served as centerpieces of their attacks. When the libelers were confronted with their lies, sometimes by me, they either gave the challengers the one-fingered-salute or made up more lies. I also watched big names in the field eagerly embrace the libelers and their lies while they attacked Dennis and Brian. They essentially acted like the psychopaths on the Global Controllers’ payroll who were sicced on us over the years. Those behaviors only reinforced the primary lesson of my journey, and provided more evidence that the enemy is us. What was probably more disconcerting was naďve FE newcomers and enthusiasts actually handing me one libel tract in particular as an example of great writing about the FE issue (!). I am not kidding, and that libel tract has been given to me at least twenty times. The gullibility and naďveté of those in the FE field, combined with the libelers and other criminals in the ranks, are partly why soon before he died, Brian said that if anybody brings FE to the world, it will not be the people in the field today. I became attracted to Brian’s work when I read his Miracle in the Void, and for the first time that I could recall, somebody in the FE field wrote about Dennis without lying about him.

All the low-integrity activities in the FE field aside, it has been in a state of arrested development for longer than I have been alive. When the Global Controllers wiped us out in 1988, what made us dangerous was not so much the technology we were working on, but we were building a network of businesses that could distribute disruptive energy technology, and Sparky Sweet lived right down the road from us. If we became too prominent to easily snuff out, plenty of people like Sparky would have come forward. That was the real threat that we presented, led by Dennis’s ingenious methods and his unparalleled courage.

Other than Dennis and a few others, the FE field has generally been dominated by inventors and scientists. It was similar to the super heat pump “industry” when Dennis arrived on the scene. The traditional solar industry also attacked Dennis when he sold the best heating system that has ever been on the world market. Everybody saw Dennis as a threat, not only the energy oligarchy led by the Global Controllers, but “competitors” in the alternative energy field and those scientists and inventors who libeled Dennis. It was more than a little dismaying to see the attacks coming from supposed “allies” in the field. Today, I cannot currently recommend anybody in the FE field. There are some worthy players in the milieu, but their approach has never come close to working. I will survey some of the pitfalls that FE aspirants regularly fall into, and stumbling into them can be life-wrecking or fatal.

The Global Controllers are merely the apex predator in an political-economic jungle filled with predators. If the Global Controllers are Godzilla, then the jungles are also filled with tyrannosaurs, velociraptors, and the many docile herbivores that they feast on, with some eking out existences on the margins. Most Americans have no awareness of the issue, but the USA’s federal government has classified thousands of patents, largely energy-related patents, according to credible sources. This 1971 guide for what can be classified extended to photovoltaics that had efficiencies of greater than 10%, or any energy conversion technology that achieved higher than a 70-80% efficiency. FE devices are often called “over-unity” because they put out more energy than it takes to run them. Sparky Sweet’s device was 10,000,000,000% efficient, which was a little over the threshold for classifying it. Sparky never patented his device, but kept it proprietary, avoiding seizure that way. But thousands of energy technology inventors have had their patented devices seized under the national security laws, and that is merely the tip of the iceberg of what has been suppressed. What got Steven Greer, the founder of the Disclosure Project, pursuing FE was when he met with a faction of the Global Controllers. The meeting was in the early 1990s, and in 2004, I heard Greer report some of his conversations with them, and one disclosure was that the Global Controllers had paid $100 billion to sequester disruptive technologies over the years, and energy technologies above all. When I heard Greer say that, it made perfect sense to me, as Dennis rejected two offers that I know of, and I even heard of others in casual conversations with corporate co-workers. The amount may be $200 billion by now. Those taking the money have donned what I call “Golden Handcuffs,” as that money bought their silence and their technology was usually shelved. But even Golden Handcuffs are a fair ways down the path of organized suppression. As I heard from Tom Bearden in 1998, the Global Controllers’ bag of tricks is deep, and many low-cost strategies can be tried before they resort to using Golden Handcuffs, using the patent office to seize technologies, and in the relatively rare instance, violence. Kangarooing Dennis into prison and then making “mistakes” that put him in with murderers, is one of many techniques at their disposal, and such treatment is often free-lance malice engaged in by “public servants” and other Establishment figures, without them needing to be contacted or compensated by the Global Controllers, or even being aware of the evil interests that their actions serve, and they probably would not care if they even knew, and many would solicit “employment” if they knew how valuable their activities were to rich and powerful interests.

When the Global Controllers’ minions engage in lethal interventions, either by direct murder or throwing people such as Dennis into a shark tank and letting “nature” take its course, what seems to be more important than killing the target in any particular attempt is making it appear to be something other than premeditated murder. I am not at liberty to disclose details of numerous murder attempts that have been described to me either from the target or second-hand by highly credible associates of mine, but it is not easy to murder somebody and make it look like something else (accident, random crime, suicide, heart attack, cancer, etc.), and if an attempt initially fails, the assassins will not “double tap” them like the Mafia will, as it removes any doubt that it was murder. If the target survives the initial attempt, the assassins will withdraw and try again another time, as making it look like something else is more important than being successful with any one attempt. This is likely why some FE activists have survived numerous murder attempts; Dennis should be dead many times over, and he has survived several outright murder attempts, and few were likely Global Controller attempts, but from other interests. Also, a failed attempt can often have the desired effect, which was disabling the target from doing anything productive in the disruptive technology field, FE most of all. Lives have been shortened and wrecked by failed attempts, and another attempt was unnecessary. These are not Walter Mitty or paranoid fantasies, but the territory that FE aspirants have encountered. I do not like hearing about them, and neither did Brian, but he knew about 25 dead inventor stories.

Nobody has ever mounted more auspicious or persistent attempts at the businessman’s route to alternative energy than Dennis’s. If Dennis could not do it, I do not know who can. But the field is filled with inventors with dreams of fame and fortune, who think they are the messiah, and who apply for patents, try to raise money, and so on. I have never seen one of them with a prayer of success and I try to ignore them, but I am bombarded with news of the inventor-of-the-hour by various FE enthusiasts and dabblers. During the month that I drafted this essay’s chapter, I was informed of the activities of no less than half-dozen aspirants and their technologies, with FE being the usual technology, but can also include high-MPG cars. They are all the same paths to disaster that I have survived, witnessed, read of, and heard of. A famous quote attributed to Einstein and Ben Franklin, among others, is that insanity is performing the same act repeatedly, expecting a different outcome each time. The entire FE field suffers from that insanity, trying the same approaches literally tens of thousands of times, each time thinking that they will succeed. What makes that situation slightly more justified is that few survive the first failure to try again, so the field is “weeded out” that way, and the organized suppression is usually so subtle that its targets do not even realized that they were suppressed. However, it is long past time for a different approach and, refreshingly, there have been baby steps in the direction that I will advocate, made by various members of the field.

In summary, here are some of the approaches that have never come close to working and likely never will, and why:

1. Patenting an FE invention:
    a. For FE machines, patents are generally denied on the “laws of physics” objection, even though it is an irrelevant criteria for patenting a device (many patents are granted for Rube-Goldberg-ish devices);
    b. The applicants have announced their self-serving intentions, and organized suppression almost effortlessly defeats the self-interested;
    c. Patents can be granted and then seized using national security laws, and inventors can go to prison if they keep developing their inventions, in an Orwellian twist;
    2. Raising money from capitalistic sources (venture capital, stock sales, and other kinds of investors):
    a. Raising money is a quick way to go to prison on trumped up charges (1, 2);
    b. If inventors try that route, they will eventually lose the rights to their technologies to their investors; even for normal inventing, inventors rarely profit from their inventions, and for FE inventing, it is well-nigh impossible;
    c. If the invention has promise for making FE, some investors will undoubtedly be agents of organized suppression or garden-variety organized crime;
    d. In capitalistic efforts, members of the effort regularly become seduced by the immensity of FE’s potential, and the Treasure of the Sierra Madre effect arises, and the effort collapses in an orgy of self-destructive greed;
    3. Finding rich philanthropists:
    a. “Rich philanthropist” is an oxymoron; there are probably no truly “rich philanthropists” active on Earth today;
    b. For the few that may have wanted to help fund FE efforts, the Global Controllers quickly dissuaded them; that avenue is closely monitored;
    4. Sneaking past the Global Controllers:
    a. They have global surveillance capabilities second to none, and cannot be snuck past;
    b. The very attempt to sneak past them is an adolescent fantasy that usually leads to paranoia and other foibles, and self-destruction of the effort;
    5. A guerilla revolution led by garage inventors possessing blueprints on how to build FE prototypes:
    a. Making an FE prototype is far harder than it might seem – relatively few garage tinkerers ever develop anything worth suppressing, and still usually wreck their lives in the process, before any suppression techniques need to be applied;
    b. Many inventors have demonstrated FE prototypes, but for those who were not immediately subjected to suppression activity (often the violent kind), the gulf between a working prototype and something for public use is more than $100 million;
    c. There is no army of garage tinkerers waiting for the blueprints to go build one, that will organize into an effective effort;
    6. Mounting a mass movement around ideologies such as nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion:
    a. Those ideologies are seated in scarcity-based, self-serving, fearful assumptions, and the Global Controller have masterfully used those ideologies to control the masses; out-herding the master shepherd with his own tools is very unlikely;
    b. Because those ideologies all cater to self-interest, the effort attracts those of corrupt motivation from the outset, and are easily defeated by organized suppression, if they do not collapse from the inside before then;
    c. Scarcity-based ideologies are old skins that will not hold the new wine;
    7. Trying to conquer the organized suppression:
    a. Only extremely foolish men in thrall to adolescent fantasies consider this approach, and its immature, battle-oriented perspective will defeat the effort before it begins;
    b. The only casualties will be those adolescent warriors and those they are allegedly trying to help; the Global Controllers are not threatened by such approaches;
    8. Media campaigns:
    a. The media is a key part of the global power structure, and it again is their tool, not the activists’;
    b. For every dollar an activist spends on media campaigns, the power structure will spend a hundred times as much to overwhelm the effort with negative coverage;
    9. The hero’s or messiah’s journey:
    a. It is an archetypal role that almost nobody on Earth is qualified to play, and many are easily seduced into thinking that they are the messiah or world’s hero; it again appeals to men, especially young ones; megalomania is a hazard for this approach;
    b. For the few who are qualified for such a role/task, one hero/messiah against the Global Controllers does not stand a chance;
    10. Hosting conferences to raise awareness:
    a. Such conferences are crawling with agents of various interests, including the CIA and other intelligence organizations, the Global Controllers, and local, state, and federal law enforcement acting on behalf of various interests, none of whom are allies and are usually trying to destroy the effort;
    b. Attempted murder of key conference figures before, during, or immediately after the conference is common;
    c. Those attending the conferences rarely have agendas in alignment with the conference’s intention; groupies and other celebrity chasers attend, many come for the show or to fill their social needs, and many unwary and gullible participants easily fall under the spell of the psychopathic agents that infiltrate the effort to help take it down from the inside, usually striking when the attacks come from the outside;
    11. Beseeching the world’s governments for assistance, particularly their military arms:
    a. They are usually key players in sending those agents to conferences;
    b. They all answer, at some level, to the Global Controllers, although almost nobody in those organizations is aware of the Global Controllers in the slightest;
    c. Washington D.C. activists often end up dead, and others have “enjoyed” somewhat less dire fates, but I have never heard of D.C. activism in these areas that had a happy ending;
    12. Beseeching environmental, charitable, scientific, or academic institutions:
    a. They all have ideological commitments to their scarcity-based frames of reference, and they almost always view FE either as the enemy, or impossible because of the “laws of physics,” or they dismiss evidence of organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” and they have other reactions of denial; they are the groups often most resistant the very idea of FE.
    I have seen it all, and watched them play out with varying levels of dismay. They are all methods of either giving our power away to someone or something else, pouring the new wine into old skins, and generally acting from a scarcity-based and victim-oriented perspective, and they will not work. Newcomers invariably advocate some kind of shortcut, an easy path to the finish line. There are not any. The Fifth Epochal Event is not something that can be initiated in an afternoon, a month, or a year of effort, and I have watched many lifetimes expended in the pursuit, including mine. Nothing about this is easy, and I have helped the best of the best spend their lives trying. With a sufficient nugget of enlightenment, it could be an easy task, but achieving that state is the hard part. Humanity is far from an enlightened species at this time.

For several years, I have stated that the only inventor-oriented approach with a prayer is for an inventor with the goods (a viable prototype undoubtedly generating FE) to give it to a worthy group so that they can take it the rest of the way, past humanity’s inertia and any organized suppression that might be inflicted on the effort. I have never heard of the inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and that worthy group does not yet exist, and my efforts can be seen as trying to help form it. Hectoring the inventor with the goods unwilling to give it away, if there is nobody worth giving it to that can carry it forward, is not helpful.

Many years ago, after surviving my FE adventures, beginning to understand the milieu and trading notes with fellow travelers, I began to suspect that what I had experienced on the mundane level, of discovering that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, was only a hint of something far more vast, my numerous paranormal events aside. I got the sense that the zero-point field was divine in nature, and if an intelligent species did not approach the issue with sufficient divine intention, they could not access the field, or access it for long. The Global Controllers might be doing humanity a favor, acting as some kind of integrity threshold that humanity must clear before the path to FE will open. Ten like Dennis, or a hundred like Brian, and the world would have had FE by now, but there are not that many like them on Earth. I began to suspect that the problem was really a lack of integrity and enlightenment, in ways that go far beyond practical notions of those issues. I have consequently been trying to walk and advocate the enlightenment route. Mine is more from an academic/activist perspective, not a messianic or mystical master approach. But the teachings of the masters, at least those that have not been distorted by the priesthoods, I believe are highly relevant. Some kind of spiritual grounding is probably necessary to pursue FE, but I would not advocate receiving it through organized religions. If love is understood as the best of all possible feelings, and acts from the heart are recognized as the most powerful that we can achieve, that is probably sufficient spiritual understanding. Anything less than a divinely intended approach toward FE may not work, for reasons far beyond organized suppression or the public’s inertia. That is just an impression that slowly dawned on me, which I cannot prove to anybody, but it guides my thinking and efforts. Also, sources I respect have stated that the mean become the ends, and I that is consistent with what I learned during my adventures.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd May 2014 at 00:34.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), JRS (2nd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (26th August 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3563
    Thanks

Hi:

I finished it! It hit 400 pages (or 185,000 words, for you writers out there), as I suspected it would. I have plenty of basic cleanup and editing to perform in the coming days, and I am probably a couple of weeks away from having a draft for my pals to beat on for a couple of months. I plan to publish the essay this summer, the earlier in the summer the better, but I also feel a great deal of pressure to have the essay’s first edition in as good a shape as possible. The process of having this thread at Avalon has been helpful in ways, maddening in others, but I will always be grateful for the opportunity to “blog” here, and I made some new pals, which is always a blessing.

When I publish the essay, I will also form a forum just for choir practice, but I may have a presence here at Avalon as long as I am able to.

Thanks for being out there.

Wade

Here is the essay’s final chapter as it stands today, in two posts, as usual. I expect that this chapter will receive the most editorial attention, and we will see what the final version looks like.

What Has Not Worked So Far, and What Might – Part 1

Many thousands of attempts have been made to develop and bring disruptive energy technology to the public, up to and including FE. In this essay’s first chapter, I reviewed my journey and touched on Dennis Lee’s, who was my partner during my days of pursuing FE, and that chapter also touched on Brian O’Leary’s unbelievable journey. This chapter will dig a little deeper into our stories.

Our journeys into alternative and eventually free energy began at about the same time: during the USA’s first energy crisis. Mine began when my first professional mentor invented what was hailed as the world’s best engine for powering an automobile, which he invented just before the crisis, and which caused great commotion within the federal government. During the furor, I had my mystical awakening, spent two months in Europe absorbing its art and culture, and began dreaming of changing the energy industry. Dennis is twelve years older than me, and as I was dreaming of changing the energy industry, he was having his first company destroyed in the mayhem of the 1973-1974 energy crisis. Brian began his alternative energy odyssey around the same time, as he engaged in Capitol Hill activism and advised presidential candidates.

Dennis was raised as a poor rural white of Scots-Irish heritage, growing up as a migrant farm worker, when white people still did that in the USA. He left home at age 13 because his family could no longer afford to feed him, and his journey took him to Vietnam in 1968, as a medic who saw combat. Not long after his Vietnam experience, Dennis had his mystical awakening in an event far more dramatic than mine, when he heard a voice in his head that he calls “God.” Several years later, as I had my first existential crisis and prayed for guidance, I too heard a voice, which changed my studies from science to business. Several years after that, I prayed for guidance for the second and so far last time in my life. The voice again responded and suggested that I move far away, and I immediately landed in the midst of Dennis’s company. I heard from that voice one more time, that time unbidden, and do not want to hear from it anymore. I have no idea who or what the voice was, but it had an omniscience that I sure do not possess. Even though I have not asked for that voice again and have not heard it, during the time spent writing this essay, I can tell that my “friends” have been orchestrating my life’s events once again. Such events are not uniformly unpleasant, but they usually challenge me in uncomfortable ways which seem to come with the territory. While I have never heard of any other FE attempts having such preposterous levels of otherworldly “intervention,” efforts like ours have often been accompanied by similar incidents. We all lose any beliefs that we might have had in coincidence.

All of those hard-to-believe events aside, I became a student of genius, learning at my first professional mentor’s knee, and while it was the great integrity that Dennis displayed as his Seattle company was being destroyed that sold me on him (as well as that voice leading me to him), when I chased him to Boston to help rebuild his effort, it quickly became evident that I was learning from another world-class genius, and I avidly studied his efforts. He probably did his most interesting work before I met him. He invented the energy industry’s first shared savings program, and his marketing programs were awe-inspiring. Dennis was an untrained businessman, but his ability to erect a disruptive energy technology company with no capital and create the entire process, from developing the technology, building it, and marketing it, is the best that I have ever seen or heard of, and his public image rarely even touched upon his unparalleled talent in that area. Those abilities paled beside his other qualifications, which nobody else that I know of has matched. That voice knew what it was doing in leading me to Dennis, but being Indiana Jones’s sidekick was not an easy ride, and I have generally rejected Dennis’s entreaties to rejoin him after I helped free him from jail. Even as I write this, our story seems ridiculously fanciful, but it all happened and more, with connections and events I am not at liberty to publicly disclose that makes Indiana Jones’s journey look like Walter Mitty’s. As dramatic as those events were, our focus was always on bringing FE to the world.

In Boston, we were still recovering from our Seattle effort when we were offered $10 million for Dennis’s naďve idea for making FE. A year later, just before we were wiped out, Dennis received an offer of about $1 billion to fold our operation, delivered by a CIA man who said that he represented “European interests.” Soon after Dennis rejected the offer, our nightmare truly began, and when the dust settled a couple of years later, my life was shattered and I was radicalized. I would never see the world the same way again, and my site and this essay are the fruit of long years of study in my radicalized state. I had subsequent adventures that were milder, even though I risked prison again with Dennis, but I have had too much adventure and I am trying to live a fairly quiet life. The year after leaving my home town, where my life was wrecked, I met Brian and eventually carried his spears, and they were fortunately much lighter than Dennis’s. I always respected Dennis and Brian the most in the FE field, and I valued their integrity above all else. Their great hearts attracted me to them, not their talent, genius, or fame. I have written plenty about my days with Dennis and Brian, and interested readers can discover more if they wish. I hope to convey what the learning experience of carrying their spears was like. My learning curve with Dennis was insanely steep and comprised the kind of education that few survive for long. While my education with Brian was far gentler, I learned important lessons from him. If not for my adventures, I would likely not have much worth saying. Even though much of this essay “merely” deals with mainstream science theory and data, my radicalized perspective is responsible for how I approached the issues. This essay is obviously not the work of a professional scientist or economist.

As I stepped back periodically, during the quiet times, I reflected on our experiences and what our fellow travelers reported, and my views gradually changed. My initial orientation was the inventor’s approach, and that I got it the same year as my mystical awakening was likely significant for evolving my current perspective. That voice suggested that I study business, and I began developing the businessman’s perspective long before I met Dennis. My years with Dennis were about trying to make those teenage dreams a reality. I soon realized that my first mentor’s attitude misled me about inventors in general. Nearly all inventors invent to get rich and famous, not to help the world. I have still never met an altruistic inventor. I soon saw many unethical and criminal acts engaged in by Dennis’s “allies.” When I told Dennis how shocking it was to see, he told me to join the club. Witnessing the orgies of fear and greed that Dennis’s associates regularly engaged in was a critical aspect of my awakening process, but what may have been more “fascinating” was how easily the GCs’ agents played Dennis’s associates like musical instruments, as they used everybody’s fear and greed to push the effort into self-destruction, and those “instruments” they so effortlessly played included people far older and supposedly worldlier than me. Bill the BPA Hit Man was definitely a professional provocateur, Mr. Texas was almost certainly one, and Mr. Deputy was also one, although people like them rarely know exactly whom they really work for, nor do they care, as long as they are handsomely compensated. I had difficultly believing that “smart” people could be manipulated that way, but I soon understood that I was witnessing them surpass the limits of their integrity. Those affable and talented psychopaths on the GCs’ payroll usually played a fake angel game to get “allies” to betray us, and it often worked. After several years of observing such events, seeing people I had known for nearly my entire life act dishonorably, naďvely, cowardly, and even criminally, I learned my journey’s primary lesson: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity. The reason why we do not have FE and a healed planet today is because of the general population’s low integrity. I resisted that lesson every step of the way, until I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms. Today’s situation has little to do with the GCs and their minions. Almost nobody wants to hear that sobering truth, however, which is also part of the problem. Denial of how the world really works will not help for manifesting FE and a healed planet and humanity. The enemy is us, and always has been.

I watched Dennis try every approach that he could think of, from businesses to non-profits to the “patriot” approach and more. Dennis is a literalist Christian, and has tried the religion route several times, which always ended in disaster, along with every other approach, and his openly professed religious fanaticism understandably dissuaded many from becoming involved with our efforts. I was always with Dennis in spite of his religious views, not because of them. All FE aspirants that I knew of had personal foibles, including me, which comes with being human. Brian readily admitted that his astronaut and “bright lights” days tended to inflate his ego, and he had his Lapis Pig and Einsteinian hair, while the Disclosure Project’s founder took the über-warrior approach after his team was killed off soon after those Congressional hearings. I am a reclusive semi-nerd who can become overemotional. We are/were all citizens of history’s most arrogant nation, and we were nearly all geniuses, which presented all of us with challenges in humility. I have watched FE activists disappear down the mystical rabbit hole and fall into the many pitfalls that await the newcomer. A week before I drafted this essay’s final chapter, a relatively new FE hopeful claimed that he was The Second Coming, and he is not the first one to do that. The perfect candidate to lead an FE effort likely does not exist, but personal integrity is the quality that I value above all others. If a person does not have a sufficient store of it to begin with, the rest will not matter. The FE pursuit by people of low integrity does not have a prayer of success for navigating the innumerable hazards that await the candidate. There are far more pretenders than contenders in the field, and the promise and perils of the FE pursuit are too overwhelming for most people to navigate for more than a few minutes.

More than thirty years after I began dreaming of changing the energy industry, I published a framework to organize the thousands of reactions to the idea of FE that I have witnessed, and I will refer to it for the remainder of this essay. Several years after publishing that framework, I have yet to find a reaction that does not fit fairly well into that framework’s categories.

The first level of awareness of FE is no awareness at all. Dennis spoke on hundreds of talk radio shows in the early 1990s between his stints in jail and prison, mounted national ad campaigns, barnstormed the USA repeatedly, and engaged in many other activities. There have been several national TV shows about Dennis, but they were all smear campaigns, as nearly all media coverage was, often featuring a “skeptic” who made up lies about Dennis and concocted new lies when the old ones were exposed. Some have argued that any awareness is better than none at all, but I have my doubts. Whether the attention was good or bad, many millions of Americans have at least heard of FE, in no small measure because of Dennis, but even the movie The Incredibles featured zero-point energy. It is safe to say that many Americans, maybe even more than half, have at least heard of FE in some way. Some have simply not heard of it, others would not care even if they heard of it, and even most people who heard of it probably regard it as a cartoon fantasy, and that is just how the GCs like it. Their goal is to keep as large a fraction of the population at that level of awareness as possible. If the herd is not even restless or has any idea in what direction freedom might lie, it is exceedingly easy to manage.

Then there is the population’s fraction that has heard of FE and consciously considered the idea as a real possibility, and by far the most common reaction is to use their ideologies of choice to quickly dismiss it. Resorting to dismissals rooted in nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion are the most common that I have seen, and are reflexive actions, where the idea leaves their awareness almost as fast as it arrived, similar to Orwell’s Memory Hole. Those who never heard of FE and those who immediately dismiss it with reflexive reactions comprise more than 99% of today’s global and Western population.

Some people are more thoughtful, who donate to seemingly worthy causes and genuinely care about what is happening in the world, at least enough to not reflexively dismiss FE. When they hear of FE, they may ask their scientist relatives and associates what they know about it, they might contact their favorite environmental organization, and the like. The reply almost invariably is that FE is “impossible” or would be used to destroy the planet through either warfare or environmental destruction, and they are advised to seek elsewhere for solutions to the world’s problems, and those seekers dutifully drop the subject. They trust those authority figures, and FE seemed all-too-fantastic anyway, and such people generally fall into the political liberal category. If they live in the West, and I know the USA best, they probably listen to NPR and watch PBS and the BBC, and follow the news on some “progressive” sites.

Those levels of awareness have either no knowledge or gain only a superficial understanding of the issues before succumbing to their conditioning and trusting various authorities. The next level of denial is the most intelligent one and includes recognized experts in their fields, and most scientists and academics have their FE awareness at that level, if they are aware at all. They are often those whom those thoughtful progressives asked for their opinion on FE. Their responses include invoking the “laws of physics” and other reasons why FE is “impossible,” and they irrationally dismiss evidence of organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory.” Many breakthroughs in science and technology were often called “impossible,” even after they were achieved, with the reception afforded the Wright brothers actually open-minded compared to the how the idea of FE is received today in such circles. Brian beseeched his peers to simply entertain the idea of FE. He had access that I never will, and interacted with colleagues at the very top of world-class scientific, academic, and environmental organizations. Only after several years of experiencing the often-violent reactions of denial from that group did Brian begin to openly wonder if humanity was a sentient species. I also beat my head against similar walls for many years, and their naďveté and circular reasoning were probably the most dismaying aspects of their responses, as they came from people supposedly worldly and intelligent. When I approached one academic who at least mentioned FE as a possibility, and who cited situations that I had been involved with, his reaction was stunning. That group, as a whole, might be the last to accept FE’s reality, which is similar to what the Brookings Institute warned NASA about regarding the UFO/ET issue.

For those who at least admit that FE is possible, probably the most common response is that they want an FE device to power their home, or one to study in their laboratory. I want one too, and such responses are no help at all for making FE happen. Who would not want a quadrillion dollar technology delivered to their home? Those were the equivalent of Dennis’s customers under his shared savings programs. Their “skin in the game” was waiting for a miraculous and world-shaking technology to be delivered to them, preferably for free.

Probably the next most common reaction for those not denying that FE is possible is those who fear FE (they may outnumber those who will gladly accept FE delivered to their homes and labs). Their fears are usually stated to be around weaponizing FE or using it to destroy Earth’s remaining ecosystems. However, that reaction seemed to camouflage other, deeper fears. I have never succeeded in engaging such people in rational conversation regarding those fears. I eventually came to suspect that they really feared abundance, and seemed addicted to scarcity. They built their entire lives around surviving in a world of scarcity, and saw abundance as a threat to their existence. Such reactions are like the GCs’, and for seemingly similar reasons. They know the world will end with FE, they are afraid that their role in that new world will be diminished, and prefer the devil they know, and in some cases are that devil.

Those various reactions are not mutually exclusive, as some people will react with combinations of them, and the fear of FE is often espoused by those who have sophisticated objections to the idea of FE, with their reaction along the lines of: “FE is impossible, thankfully, because if we had it, we would only destroy ourselves and the planet with it.”

The people in those aforementioned categories comprise around 99.99% of humanity at this time. The next levels of my framework describe people actually trying to do something about the situation, and they all have my respect, even if their motivation may be to get rich and famous and other self-serving motivations, or they are naďve. Everybody that I respect in this field began their journeys naively. Naďveté is no crime, and I greatly respect people who lost their naďveté honestly, usually by trying to make the world a better place. I lost mine the hard way. However, naďveté is dangerous in this field, and I am attempting to mount an effort where naďveté will be less hazardous for its participants, although it still needs to be shed.

In the awareness level of people doing something or planning to, is the naďve level of thinking that the energy industry will welcome innovative technology, and that organized suppression does not exist. This plays into the capitalist canard that the world is constantly seeking the better mousetrap. Some people are looking, not to bring them to market, but instead to ensure that they never do. Wiping out the competition is the essence of capitalism. After having his companies stolen many times, surviving Mafia hit attempts (1, 2) and the like, Dennis believed the electric companies’ propaganda in Washington State in the wake of the biggest municipal bond default in U.S. history to that time. He devoted great effort toward interesting the electric companies in the kind of energy conservation that their full-page ads stated that they desperately needed, thinking that he would get a tickertape parade. In the midst of trying to interest the electric companies, an anonymous party began wrecking his business relationships, and just as he entered into a large deal with a finance company, the electric companies unmasked themselves and went public in their attacks on Dennis’s company. Among the many attacks that came simultaneously from Washington State’s power structure, a professional provocateur with fake alternative energy credentials infiltrated Dennis’s company and was subsequently responsible for the death of one of Dennis’s employees, which was Dennis’s radicalizing moment in his energy adventures.

Sparky Sweet, a career scientist at General Electric, also believed that the energy industry would welcome his solid-state FE device. He mailed working prototypes to the big energy institutions, expecting a tickertape parade. The opposite happened, with shadowy interests destroying his business deals, similar to Dennis’s experience. Sparky did not take the hint and kept trying, which led to death threats. After their final threats, Sparky fled into hiding, where Brian visited him, and Sparky died the next week of a “heart attack.” Dying that way has been common among FE contenders who played near Sparky’s level. Dennis, Sparky, and many others like them lost their naďveté the hard way, but the field has been filled with newcomers who deny the reality of organized suppression as they charge forward with visions of riches and fame. It is perhaps the most common level of awareness where FE newcomers will be found. Most never develop anything worth suppressing, so will never know any differently, and will enter and leave the field with that naďve level of awareness intact, which was once the most common one in the field. However, with enough people trying and either living to tell the tale or others chronicling their dire fates, which often included untimely deaths, and the Internet spreading information like never before, few FE newcomers have much excuse for being unaware of the fates of their professional ancestors.

The next level of awareness might be more dangerous than the previous one, where FE newcomers realize that there is organized suppression, but they think that they are clever enough, lucky enough, or have some other unique quality that will allow them to avoid the suppression, usually by playing secrecy games. One fellow traveler invented an FE prototype in a nuclear laboratory and was fired the next day. He was the same age as I was when I began my baptism of fire in Los Angeles to begin my career, and he persisted, which led to more rigorous attention. He then tried the “sneak past them” approach, to be rudely disabused of his idea. Years later, he talked to fellow travelers and began understanding the magnitude of what he stumbled into. He realized that he was like a kindergartener that ran onto the field during an NFL game, thinking that he could play with the men. Today’s FE newcomers often begin in this level, and I hear no end of plans to sneak past the organized suppression, run past it so fast that the suppressors will not know what hit them, and many other adolescent fantasies. I probably see that delusion the most often anymore, which is similar to 18-year-old boys pining to prove their manhood on the battlefield.

The next level of awareness might be the most common among people progressing beyond denial of FE’s possibility or existence. They believe that the situation is hopeless and that there is no point in even trying. They are often those building bunkers to survive the coming collapse of global civilization. I have some respect for that position, but it certainly will not help solve humanity’s problems or help the Fifth Epochal Event manifest. Nobody that I respect in the FE field ever felt hopeless. We all began our journeys naďvely, but we never conceded defeat. When the night was the darkest during my journey, then the miracle happened, so admitting defeat before even beginning does not seem productive or even realistic, and can lead to dysfunctional coping behaviors and even suicidal tendencies.

The next level of awareness is similar to those fantasies that organized suppression can be avoided or outmaneuvered. The people in this category are almost all men, and men comprise more than 90% of the FE field today, which is one of its pitfalls. The people at this level of awareness believe that they can defeat the GCs in battle, expose them, and other silly ideas, similar to that fresh meat hankering for the battlefield. I call them the Young Warriors, and when they arrive with their armor and weapons, the only outcome that you can guarantee is that when those weapons get used, they will be used on you or the Young Warriors will use them on each other, as the GCs view the carnage with amusement, and happily reflect on how easy the organized suppression game is, when their targets do almost all of their work for them. The only warriors of any potential benefit to an FE effort have abandoned coercion and adopted persuasion, usually because they have experienced enough battles and discovered the complete futility of coercion.

The next level of awareness is where Dennis, Brian, and I spent many years, and Dennis and Brian largely stayed at that level while I finally had to admit that it did not work and was unlikely to, which led to my current strategy. That level is the mass movement mentality. Dennis and Brian drank deeply at the well of their nationalist indoctrination, as have others with my great respect, as they almost all began their journeys as overgrown Boy Scouts. Dennis tried forming movements around Christian ideology early in his journey, and even tried it again recently. He also tried the “patriot” approach, and almost all of his efforts either involved risk-free (to the customer) marketing plans, business opportunities, or both. Dennis appealed to all three of the most prominent population management ideologies in the USA to attract interest in and involvement with his efforts. I helped Brian found a non-profit mass movement to raise awareness of FE, and it was the last time that I ever will try the mass movement approach. I found that mass movements, by their very nature, appeal to lowest-common-denominator beliefs to form movement “cohesion.” Unfortunately, those beliefs are usually false, as nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion are built on lies, half-truths, and self-serving myths. Nothing resembling enlightenment comes from such ideologies, and I came to believe that enlightenment is the missing ingredient, and the necessary prerequisite for enlightenment is a caring heart. Without that caring heart, the rest will not matter.

When I lived with Dennis in Boston, during my naďve days, when I was also mildly susceptible to delusions of grandeur, Dennis said that “the people” innately cared, but had nothing worth caring about, which was why they danced to the tune of the Establishment’s indoctrination and conditioning, often without much enthusiasm. With little other frame of reference yet, I believed Dennis. I had my naďveté harshly purged during the next few years and received my life’s primary lesson. A decade later, Dennis finally coaxed me into working with him again, which did not last long and I nearly went to prison for my trouble, as the GCs raised the game to a new level of sophistication. When I was with Dennis that time, he admitted that almost nobody really cared, but he was sifting through the mine tailings of humanity, looking for gold nuggets. Mr. Professor and his wife were two of the three that he said he found, with me being the other (and Dennis’s wife, whose journey has been more difficult than Dennis’s in ways). While that may seem a great honor, it is actually one of the loneliest feelings in the world, and a reason why humanity’s prospects may be dimmer than any want to admit. But I have not given up, and this essay will form a cornerstone of what may be my final effort to help right the global ship.

There is another level worth mentioning, where the aspirant is overwhelmed with delusions of grandeur, believing himself to be the messiah, or planning to become the Bill Gates of FE, and even billionaires are susceptible to that delusion, as they play their games of fake philanthropy and insatiable greed.

Only after many years of carrying spears for Dennis and Brian and trying my own efforts did I arrive at my current strategy, which has not been tried before that I know of. It is the enlightenment route to FE. Few on Earth today are very enlightened or saintly, if anybody really is, but striving for those goals is where the key to helping FE manifest in public may lie. Many inventors have publicly demonstrated working FE prototypes, but they were all quickly silenced or otherwise removed from the scene, and violence has commonly been applied, although it is less common than it used to be, as the GCs’ bag of suppression tricks has become more sophisticated.

Before discussing my current approach, I will present the state of the FE field today, which also helps explain why I am taking my approach. Dennis and I began our FE journeys largely ignorant of our predecessors and really did not know that there was an FE field, but we began hearing about it soon enough, as people approached us with hair-raising tales of woe. Their stories were not only about FE, but any technologies that various oligarchies believed threatened their rackets, from high-MPG cars to windmill farms to innovate mining techniques and even to low-water toilets. We heard of FE inventors having their entire families murdered, with their homes burned down and bulldozed, inventors thrown in jail on the flimsiest pretexts and many other outrages, primarily occurring in the USA, the Land of the Free. It began to become monotonous. Before long, we were taken out in one of the more spectacular snuff jobs in the entire history of FE attempts. My life was ruined, and my partner who helped me spring Dennis from jail had his life wrecked and shortened. The carnage spread far and wide, with distantly peripheral players having their lives wrecked, and I still hear sad stories from participants until this very day.

While the media had libeled Dennis since I met him, what initially shocked me as I became aware of the FE field was that leading voices in the FE field also libeled Dennis. They were not little white lies, but Big Lies that served as centerpieces of their attacks. When the libelers were confronted with their lies, sometimes by me, they either gave the challengers the finger or made up more lies. I also watched big names in the field eagerly embrace the libelers and their lies while they attacked Dennis and Brian. They essentially acted like the psychopaths on the GCs’ payroll who were sicced on us over the years. Those behaviors only reinforced the primary lesson of my journey, and provided more evidence that the enemy is us. What was probably more disconcerting was naďve FE newcomers and enthusiasts actually handing me one libel tract in particular as an example of great writing about the FE issue (!). That libel tract has been presented to me around twenty times. The gullibility and naďveté of those in the FE field, combined with libelers and other criminals in the ranks, are partly why, soon before he died, Brian said that if anybody brings FE to the world, it will not be people in the field today. I became attracted to Brian’s work when I read his Miracle in the Void, and for the first time that I could recall, somebody in the FE field wrote about Dennis without lying about him.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th May 2014 at 14:27.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (30th August 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #3564
    Thanks

What Has Not Worked So Far, and What Might – Part 2

All the low-integrity activities in the FE field aside, it has been in a state of arrested development for longer than I have been alive. When the GCs wiped us out in 1988, what made us dangerous was not so much the technology we were working on; we were building a network of businesses that could manufacture and distribute disruptive energy technologies, and Sparky Sweet lived right down the road from us. If we became too prominent to easily snuff out, plenty of people like Sparky could have come forward. That was the primary threat that we presented, led by Dennis’s ingenious methods and his unparalleled courage.

Other than Dennis and a few others, the FE field has generally been dominated by inventors and scientists. It was similar to the super heat pump “industry” when Dennis arrived on the scene. The traditional solar industry also attacked Dennis when he sold the world’s best heating system. Everybody saw Dennis as a threat, not only the energy oligarchy led by the GCs, but “competitors” in the alternative energy field and those scientists and inventors who libeled Dennis. Today, I cannot currently recommend anybody in the FE field. There are some worthy players in the milieu, but their approach has never come close to working. I will survey some of the pitfalls that FE aspirants regularly fall into, and stumbling into them can be life-wrecking or fatal.

The GCs are merely the apex predator in an political-economic jungle filled with predators. If the GCs are Godzilla, then the jungles are also filled with tyrannosaurs, velociraptors, and the many docile herbivores that they feast on, with some furtive creatures eking out existences on the margins. Most Americans have no awareness of the issue, but the USA’s federal government has classified thousands of patents, largely energy-related patents, according to credible sources. This 1971 guide for classifying patented technologies extended to photovoltaics that had efficiencies of greater than 10% or any energy conversion technology that achieved higher than a 70-80% efficiency. FE devices are often called “over-unity” because they produce more energy than it takes to run them. Consequently, any over-unity device was subject to being classified, and Sparky Sweet’s device was 10,000,000,000% efficient, which was a little over the threshold for classifying it. Sparky never patented his device and kept it proprietary, avoiding seizure that way, but that leads to other problems. Thousands of energy technology inventors have had their patented devices seized under the national security laws, and that is merely the tip of the iceberg of what has been suppressed. What got Steven Greer, the founder of the Disclosure Project, pursuing FE was when he met with a faction of the GCs. The meeting was in the early 1990s, and in 2004, I heard Greer report on his conversations with them, and one disclosure was that the GCs had paid $100 billion in bribes to sequester disruptive technologies over the years, and energy technologies above all. When I heard Greer say that, it made perfect sense to me, as Dennis rejected two offers that I know of, I even heard of others in casual conversations with corporate co-workers, and I heard plenty of other such tales. The amount might be $200 billion by now. Those taking the money have donned the “Golden Handcuffs,” as that money bought their silence and their technology was usually shelved, usually with the “seller” being unaware of the true nature of the “sale.” But even Golden Handcuffs are a fair ways down the path of organized suppression. As I heard from Tom Bearden in 1998, the GCs’ bag of tricks is deep, and many low-cost strategies can be tried before they resort to using Golden Handcuffs, using the patent office to seize technologies, and in the relatively rare instance, violence. Kangarooing Dennis into prison and then making “mistakes” that put him in with murderers, is one of many techniques at their disposal, and such treatment can often be free-lance malice engaged in by “public servants” and other Establishment figures, without them needing to be instructed or compensated by the GCs, or even being aware of the evil interests that their actions serve. They probably would not care if they even knew, and many would solicit “employment” if they knew how valuable their activities were to rich and powerful interests, no matter if those activities eventually made Earth uninhabitable.

When the GCs’ minions engage in lethal interventions, either by direct murder or throwing people such as Dennis into a shark tank and letting “nature” take its course, what seems to be more important than killing the target in any particular attempt is making it appear to be something other than premeditated murder. I am not at liberty to publicly disclose details of numerous murder attempts that have been described to me either from the target or second-hand by highly credible associates, but it is not easy to murder somebody and make it look like something else (accident, random crime, suicide, heart attack, cancer, etc.), and if an attempt initially fails, the assassins will not “double tap” them like more mundane assassins will, such as the Mafia, as it removes any doubt that it was premeditated murder. If the target survives the initial attempt, the assassins will withdraw and try again another time, as making it look like something else is more important than being successful with any one attempt. That is likely why some FE activists have survived numerous murder attempts; Dennis should be dead many times over, and he has survived several outright murder attempts, and few were likely Global Controller attempts, but from other interests. Also, a failed attempt can often have the desired effect, which was disabling the target from doing anything productive in the disruptive technology field, FE most of all. Lives have been shortened and wrecked by “failed” attempts, and another attempt was unnecessary. These are not Walter Mitty or paranoid fantasies, but the territory that too many FE aspirants have encountered. I do not like hearing about them, and neither did Brian, but he knew about 25 dead inventor stories.

Nobody has ever mounted more auspicious or persistent attempts at the businessman’s route to alternative and free energy than Dennis’s. If Dennis could not do it, I do not know who can. But today’s FE field is filled with inventors with dreams of fame and fortune, who think they are the messiah, who apply for patents, try to raise money, and so on. I have never seen one of them with a prayer of success and I try to ignore them, but I am bombarded with news of the inventor-of-the-hour by various FE enthusiasts and dabblers. During the month that I drafted this essay’s chapter, I was informed of the activities of no less than half-dozen aspirants and their technologies, with FE being the usual technology, but the “news” can also include high-MPG cars. They are all the same paths to disaster that I have survived, witnessed, read of, and heard of. A famous quote attributed to Einstein and Ben Franklin, among others, is that insanity is performing the same act repeatedly, expecting a different outcome each time. The entire FE and alternative energy field suffers from that insanity, trying the same approaches literally tens of thousands of times, each time thinking that they will succeed. What makes that situation slightly more justified is that few survive the first failure to try again, so the field is “weeded out” that way, and the organized suppression is usually so subtle that its targets do not even realized that they were suppressed. However, it is long past time for a different approach and, refreshingly, there have been baby steps in the direction that I will advocate, made by various members of the field.

In summary, here are some approaches that have never come close to working and likely never will, and why:

1. Patenting an FE invention:
    a. For FE machines, patents are generally denied on the “laws of physics” objection, even though it is an a priori way to reject a patent application, declaring it impossible as a starting point;
    b. The applicants have announced their self-serving intentions, and organized suppression almost effortlessly defeats the self-interested;
    c. Patents can be granted and then seized using national security laws, and inventors can go to prison if they keep developing their inventions, in an Orwellian twist;
    2. Not patenting an FE invention and keeping it proprietary:
    a. Keeping technology secret is the same game that the GCs play; Western “medicine” went through a proprietary medicine craze, where snake oil and other secret-ingredient “medicines” were sold, and there are unscrupulous people in the FE field who sell the snake-oil equivalent of FE;
    b. Genuine FE inventors who really have something are often tarred with the same brush as the charlatans when they play the proprietary technology game;
    c. The only people in the dark when FE inventors play the proprietary technology game is the public; whatever the FE inventor built, the GCs developed to a commercial level at least fifty years ago, and they have the 35th generation of the technology of what the FE inventor built in his garage; such inventors are either oblivious to that reality or they think that somehow they will be allowed to succeed, and often harbor the rest of those 18-year-old fantasies; people such as Sparky Sweet took their “secret sauce” proprietary information to their graves with them, unwittingly making the GCs’ job pretty easy, as they self-suppressed their technology;
    d. Identically with those applying for patents, those playing the proprietary technology game have announced their self-interest and are easily suppressed by the GC’s bag of tricks;
    3. Raising money from capitalistic sources (venture capital, stock sales, and other kinds of investors, including customers):
    a. Receiving money from investors, customers, and the like is a quick way to go to prison on trumped up charges (1, 2);
    b. If inventors try that route, they will eventually lose the rights to their technologies to their investors; even for normal inventing, inventors rarely profit from their inventions, and for FE inventing, it is well-nigh impossible;
    c. If the invention has promise for making FE, some investors will undoubtedly be agents of organized suppression or garden-variety organized crime;
    d. With capitalistic efforts, members of the effort regularly become seduced by the immensity of FE’s potential, and the Treasure of the Sierra Madre effect arises, and the effort collapses in an frenzy of self-destructive greed;
    4. Finding rich philanthropists:
    a. “Rich philanthropist” is an oxymoron; there are probably no truly “rich philanthropists” active on Earth today;
    b. For the few that may have wanted to help fund FE efforts, the GCs quickly dissuaded them; that avenue has rarely been successfully navigated that I know of, and never at a level where it will make a difference for making FE happen;
    5. Sneaking past the GCs:
    a. They have global surveillance capabilities second to none, and cannot be snuck past;
    b. The very attempt to sneak past them is an adolescent fantasy that usually leads to paranoia and other foibles, and the effort’s self-destruction;
    6. A guerilla revolution led by garage inventors possessing blueprints for building FE prototypes:
    a. Making a viable FE prototype is far harder than it might seem – relatively few garage tinkerers ever develop anything worth suppressing, and even then usually wreck their lives in the process, before any suppression techniques need to be applied;
    b. Many inventors have demonstrated FE prototypes, but for those not immediately subjected to suppression activity (often the violent kind), the gulf between a working prototype and something for public use is more than $100 million of development;
    c. Contrary to rumors that abound and related myths, there is no army of garage tinkerers waiting for the blueprints to go build one, that will organize into an effective effort;
    7. Mounting a mass movement around ideologies such as nationalism, capitalism, and organized religion:
    a. Those ideologies are seated in scarcity-based, self-serving, and fearful assumptions, and the GCs have masterfully used those ideologies to control the masses; out-herding the master shepherd with his own tools is very unlikely;
    b. Because those ideologies all cater to self-interest, the effort attracts those of corrupt motivation from the outset and are easily defeated by organized suppression, if they do not internally collapse before then;
    c. Scarcity-based ideologies are old skins that will not hold the new wine;
    8. Trying to conquer the organized suppression:
    a. Only extremely foolish men in thrall to adolescent fantasies consider this approach, and its immature, battle-oriented perspective will defeat the effort before it begins;
    b. The only casualties will be those adolescent warriors and those they are allegedly trying to help; the GCs are not threatened by such approaches;
    9. Media campaigns:
    a. The media is a key part of the global power structure, and it again is their tool, not the activists’;
    b. For every dollar an activist spends on media campaigns, the power structure can spend a hundred times as much to overwhelm the effort with negative coverage, not to mention unleashing the legal system and other assets against the media effort;
    10. The hero’s or messiah’s journey:
    a. It is an archetypal role that almost nobody on Earth is qualified to play, and many are easily seduced into thinking that they are the messiah or world’s hero; it again appeals to men, especially young ones; megalomania is a hazard for this approach;
    b. For the few who are qualified for such a role/task, one hero/messiah against the GCs does not stand a chance;
    11. Hosting conferences to raise awareness:
    a. Such conferences are crawling with agents of various interests, including the CIA and other intelligence organizations, the GCs, and local, state, and federal law enforcement acting on behalf of various interests, none of whom are allies and are usually intent on destroying the effort;
    b. Attempted murder of key conference figures before, during, or immediately after the conference is all-too-common;
    c. Those attending the conferences rarely have agendas in alignment with the conference organizers’ intention; groupies and other celebrity chasers attend, many come for the show or to fill their social needs, and many unwary and gullible participants easily fall under the spell of psychopathic agents that infiltrate the effort to help take it down from the inside, usually striking when the attacks come from the outside, and many attend to survey the effort, to see how they can dominate/steal it;
    12. Beseeching the world’s governments for assistance, particularly their military arms:
    a. They are usually among those sending their agents to conferences;
    b. They all answer, at some level, to the GCs, although few in those organizations are aware of the GCs in the slightest;
    c. Washington D.C. activists often end up dead, and others have “enjoyed” somewhat less dire fates (1, 2 – Brian and Dennis were run out of the USA for their efforts), but I have never heard of D.C. activism in these areas with a happy ending;
    13. Beseeching corporate, environmental, charitable, scientific, or academic institutions:
    a. They all have ideological commitments to their scarcity-based frames of reference, and they almost always view FE either as the enemy, or impossible because of the “laws of physics,” or they dismiss evidence of organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” and they have other reactions of denial; they are the groups often most resistant the very idea of FE;
    b. In summary, there are not any organizations not already devoted to FE that have allied with FE efforts or are likely to.
    I have seen it all, and watched them play out with varying levels of dismay. They are all methods of either giving our power away to someone or something else, pouring the new wine into old skins, and generally acting from a scarcity-based and victim-oriented perspective, and they have not worked and are unlikely to. Newcomers invariably advocate some kind of shortcut, an easy path to the finish line. None exist. The Fifth Epochal Event is not something that can be initiated in an afternoon, a month, or a year of effort, and I have watched many lifetimes expended in the pursuit, including mine. Nothing about this is easy, and I have helped the best of the best expend their lives trying. With a sufficient nugget of enlightenment, it could be an easy task, but achieving that state is the hard part. Humanity is far from an enlightened species at this time.

For several years, I have stated that the only inventor-oriented approach with a prayer is for an inventor with the goods (a viable prototype undoubtedly generating FE) to give it to a worthy group so that they can take it the rest of the way, past humanity’s inertia and any organized suppression that might be inflicted on the effort. I have never heard of the inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and that worthy group does not yet exist, and my efforts can be seen as trying to help form it. Hectoring the inventor with the goods unwilling to give it away, if there is nobody worth giving it to, is not productive.

Many years ago, after surviving my FE adventures, beginning to understand the milieu and trading notes with fellow travelers, I began to suspect that what I had experienced on the mundane level of discovering that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity was only a hint of something far more vast, my numerous paranormal events aside. I got the sense that the zero-point field was divine in nature, and if an intelligent species did not approach the issue with sufficient divine intention, they could not access the field or access it for long. The GCs might be doing humanity a favor, acting as some kind of integrity threshold that humanity must clear before the path to FE will open. Ten like Dennis or a hundred like Brian combining their efforts, and the world would have had FE by now, but there are probably not that many like them on Earth. I began to suspect that the problem was really a lack of integrity and enlightenment, in ways that go far beyond practical notions of those issues. I have consequently been trying to walk and advocate the enlightenment route. Mine is more from an academic/activist perspective, not a messianic or mystical master approach, or the hero’s journey. But the masters’ teachings, at least those that the priesthoods have not distorted, I believe are highly relevant. Some kind of spiritual grounding is probably necessary to pursue FE, but I would not advocate receiving it through organized religions. If love is understood as the best of all possible feelings, and acts from the heart are recognized as the most powerful that we can achieve, that is probably sufficient spiritual understanding, and achieving some mystical experiences may be critical for awakening the aspirant. Anything less than a divinely intended approach toward FE may not work, for reasons far beyond organized suppression or the public’s inertia. That is just an impression that slowly dawned on me, which I cannot prove to anybody, but it guides my thinking and efforts. Also, sources I respect have stated that the means become the ends, which is consistent with what I learned during my adventures.

Several years ago, as I began studying for writing this essay in earnest, I happened upon a book published by an oil company, believe it or not, which helped me crystallize this essay’s epochal approach. The Second Epochal Event was missing from the author’s account, as well as the Fifth, of course, but in a discussion of socio-technical development, the author listed four different “vectors” of technological development, which he described as: Discovery, Invention, Innovation, and Diffusion. They corresponded to scientific discoveries, creating inventions, marketing them, and people using them. I have witnessed organized suppression in each vector.

The GCs are actively mischievous, but any FE effort that makes them the central focus will likely fail. They need to be treated as a force of nature; respected and avoided when possible, but a storm or earthquake can always appear out of nowhere, and we are vulnerable to them and can only, at best, try to reduce our risk to them. The GCs cannot be fought, negotiated with, snuck past, or outsmarted. They can only be made obsolete, and a world based on abundance will do that, and even they can be redeemed, which would be my ideal outcome. Brian might have said it best when he said that a successful FE effort will rely on “combined positive intention,” not the “complaint-based” orientation of protestors, the conflict orientation of the Young Warriors, and the like. We need to begin by aiming high and do our best to maintain that high level, and avoid being drug into the mire. A creator’s mindset, not a victim’s, is needed.

With all those paths that have led to nowhere so far, why do I think that my attempt will not be another dead-end? It could well be, but it is at least a new route and it should be harmless, which I highly value; I have seen enough carnage in this lifetime and do not want to be responsible for any more wrecked or prematurely ended lives. After many years of being in the trenches, trading notes, and watching from afar, I noticed that these were the primary problems that FE activists such as Dennis and Brian faced:

1. The vast majority of humanity does not know anything about FE and does not want to know, with several levels of disinterest and denial, ranging from outright uncaring to sophisticated arguments for why FE is either impossible or dangerous;
    2. For those that have at least a passing interest in FE, they were almost always scientifically illiterate and did not really appreciate the role of energy in today’s world, its role in shaping the past, both the journey of life on Earth and the human journey, and hence did not really understand FE’s transformative potential and were easily distracted;
    3. For those with some idea of FE’s potential, there were numerous pitfalls in their perspectives that ended up harming FE efforts, which included:
    a. Their ignorance of how the world’s political-economic dynamics really worked, from how markets are controlled to how political establishments work to how organized suppression works, at the local, state, national, and global levels;
    b. Their naďveté of how their family, friends, and colleagues would react to the idea of FE and abundance;
    c. Their inability to understand that scarcity-based ideologies were not aligned with manifesting a situation of abundance; those ideologies might work for most “activism,” but the perils and temptations of FE, as well as the organized suppression, have proven too formidable for those kinds of approaches;
    d. They could not relinquish their self-serving orientation to the issue, and became seduced by greed, delusions of grandeur, and other ego-traps;
    e. Their inability to understand the truly epochal nature of FE, which likely meant that only an epochal approach might work; the standard methods of the capitalistic, governmental, “philanthropic,” and environmental organizations would not work for developing and bringing FE to the world;
    f. They would get stuck in today’s arrested development in the field, where it is focused on scientists, inventors, business opportunities, and retail politics, and various New Age aspects of it;
    4. For those making any headway on the issue of raising public awareness of FE and developing FE technology for public use, they will encounter organized suppression, but only when they become relatively successful will the top-shelf assets be brought to bear; most organized suppression happens at the local, state, and national levels, not the GC level.

Money only buys somebody’s effort, and when FE efforts have been starved of money, as they all have been, it is a tacit admission that not enough people will be involved because they understand the issue’s importance and care, but they must be bribed to become involved. Even that $100-200 million gulf between a working prototype and something ready for public use is an admission that people will not help unless they are paid to, which is really not much help at all.

What follows is whom I am looking for and what I plan to ask them to help me with; I am looking for:

• People who deeply care about healing humanity and the planet (they are far less common than mainstream society believes);
    • They do not pass the buck of responsibility to others, thinking that someplace in the world is an organization that cares and can save the day, and that their contribution is not needed; if you deeply care, you are greatly needed;
    • People who have had some kind of awakening experience, usually which showed them that their conditioning was an indoctrination into ways of thinking so that they could be controlled; once they can see through one of them, the others are easier to recognize; perhaps the hardest one to see through, particularly for “smart” people, is the rationalist-materialist paradigm usually taught to scientists (also called logical positivism); having the direct personal experience of a mystical awakening usually breaks through that indoctrination, but there is also professional peril, as those awakening in that way no longer “drink the Kool-Aid” of mainstream science, and their careers can end due to their disenchantment or through ostracism and outright firing and professional blackballing, if they do not remain quiet about their expanded orientation;
    • People with the mental horsepower necessary to think in complex enough terms so that they can understand the rudiments presented in this essay and can preferably master aspects of it; understanding the scientific arguments and evidence in this essay is about the level that I think is needed, which is far less rigorous training than professional scientists receive, but should be sufficient to begin thinking in comprehensive terms;
    • People with some kind of experience in the real world that helped them shed the naďveté that usually accompanies the indoctrinated state noted above; naďveté is a potentially fatal affliction in this field, and being able to recognize the psychopaths who will be attracted to efforts that I will mount (either as opportunists or those on the payroll of organized suppression, and there will also be functional psychopaths who believe that they are saving the world by wiping out FE, and will use any means they deem necessary to achieve their goals), will be a critical faculty.

What I plan to ask of those that I attract to my work, and what I plan to have them do, is:

• Read this essay and dive deeply on as many areas as possible, in order to begin to develop comprehensive perspectives, particularly the roles of energy and consciousness;
    • Do enough homework and investigation to satisfy themselves that FE technology is at least possible, usually without being able to lay their hands on a working FE prototype and watching it in action; this is one of the harder tasks, and usually awakening experiences are necessary to begin to understand how organized suppression works, how much chaff there is for every grain of wheat on the fringes (so much that the wheat is hard to find), and other issues where people usually have to go deeply and get their hands dirty, and even be misled on an issue or two before they get to the bottom of it, to understand the process; but they will usually have to get to the bottom of at least one issue and find that it is valid, even though it may be marginalized and pilloried by the Establishment;
    • Begin to understand, in as comprehensive terms as possible, what FE’s potential is;
    • Because my work is freely available to the public, people can digest it anonymously and quietly, and that is good work, too; however, for those whom I will ask to be in the “choir,” they will not be anonymous, and I am going to ask them to “sing” the song of abundance in cyberspace, and will seek to have the abundance song sung in a chorus of thousands, which has never happened on Earth before;
    • That song will attract people who have longed for it for their entire lives, and if it can attract tens of thousands of people, preferably about 100,000 of them, then it will be time to take action and support a technical effort to develop FE technology for public use;
    • That development effort will be non-profit, and whatever is developed will be open-source and given away, not sold; only a few will need to be given away before the Fifth Epochal Event will manifest.

Once a mass-production-ready FE device is developed, with 100,000 people maintaining their focus on the issue (and probably contributing financially, but with that many, nobody will contribute at levels where they suffer financially – and this stage only happens far down the path, probably at least several years into the future, if not more), the Fifth Epochal Event will be here, and that group’s “heroics” will no longer be needed and the fun can begin. As with the previous epochal events, the appearance of new energy technology that could harness the new energy source always was the event, which tapped a level usually an order of magnitude above the previously achieved level. It will likely be no different this time, and as with the other epochal events, a tiny fraction of humanity will initiate the event, it will be copied by the rest of humanity, and it will transform humanity in ways that were unimaginable before the epochal event.

For today’s global civilization, 100,000 people amounts to about 0.001% of humanity, or 1-in-70,000 people. For the 5,000-7,000 people that I hope can form the “choir,” they only have to be one-in-a-million. Can one-in-a-million muster the integrity and complex awareness to understand abundance and sing the song? I think so. I think it might be as high as one-in-five-thousand, which means that there are 200 times as many potential singers on Earth as might be needed. I will take those odds. I am virtually certain that if I can find and train 5,000-7,000 singers that can attract an audience with the right stuff of 100,000 or so (that 100,000 will also develop enough of a comprehensive, abundance-based perspective, that they will understand the issue’s importance and keep their focus and will not be distracted, but nobody needs to be a hero). Meetings outside of cyberspace will eventually happen, but far later than most will think or likely want. The “let’s have a conference” mentality can fatal for the effort in its early stages.

Perhaps the majority of the GCs are quietly hoping that efforts like this are successful, while the dark heart of that organization has dismissed the potential of what I am trying. I can only hope that potential suppressors underestimate the power of love. I am planning to survive this attempt. So far, I have not seen or heard of people in the West merely writing about these issues suffering untimely deaths and other dire fates. I have had my own Internet stalkers (1, 2), some of whom were professionals, and they may be a first line of defense for a strategy that can turn violent, but I am gambling that it will not. I am likely only risking my life, however, and nobody else’s, although I will likely have to rudely dissuade gung-ho newcomers and other who rush toward the pitfalls with their “bright ideas,” like those 18-year-old boys seeking glory on the battlefield. Gung-hoers and those who follow them will likely present the greatest threat to my efforts, not organized suppression. There are outlets for that newcomer mentality, and they can go see Dennis and the others trying those standard “do something” approaches. Those newcomers will only put my efforts at risk, usually by putting themselves and those around them in harm’s way, usually quite unwittingly. Those in the choir will not have to worry much about organized suppression, other than affable, silver-tongued psychopaths trying to seduce them, and I will try to limit their opportunities and help people recognize them.

The path to developing FE technology for public use outlined above I believe can work, but there are also other ways that the Fifth Epochal Event can manifest. If I had to bet on how it will manifest, I would put my money on the struggle between the darkest faction of the GCs losing to the saner members, and them beginning to release some of their sequestered technologies. The reason why their organized suppression efforts have been totally successful is that they know if any of it makes it to the public, it will only be a matter of time before the dam breaks, which would likely included ETs openly interacting with humanity. The GCs know that if any of that happens, their days of ruling humanity and Earth will quickly end. That is partly why this hump has been so hard to get over. But I am not going to wait for something to happen at that level to save us all, and what I am attempting will also help form a nucleus of awareness that can greatly help with an enlightened and harmless implementation of FE. If FE makes its appearance, its implementation will need to be led by as many enlightened and informed people as possible. Some need to be ahead of the curve, to lead the way, if only by promoting an enlightened awareness. Once a person can see FE with their owns eyes, preferably by having it delivered to their home (anything less, and they will not awaken; they will not be talked into an abundance-based mentality; they must experience it ), the awakening process should be pretty rapid, especially if there is already an abundance choir singing.

I found that if people are candidates for the choir, they are so rare that there will not be anybody in their daily lives who also is. The maximum social circle that most people can manage is a few hundred people, but I am looking for something like 1-in-5,000 (it might be as auspicious as 1-in-1,000, but I have my doubts) so the odds are that those prospective choir members will not have anybody among their families, friends, and colleagues who can also learn the song and sing it. That is just the reality of the numbers, which it took me years of harsh learning to understand. The social-circle approach will not work for what I have in mind, but I am using a new technology with a global reach to find those needles in haystacks. Also, a primary purpose of this essay is to improve the odds. I developed my current approach by trial and error that was extremely hazardous and painful, and took most of a lifetime to achieve. I hope that this essay can help shorten the learning curve for those whom I seek.

Concepts such as open-sourcing and crowdfunding have come from the Internet culture, and are steps in the right direction. Even high-tech potentates such as Bill Gates live relatively humbly. The Internet is a precursor to the kind of communication system that will be enjoyed in the Fifth Epochal Phase of the human journey. There will be others, but the Fifth Epochal Event will likely mark a fundamental shift from scarcity to abundance, and human civilization will transform in ways that nobody today can really fathom, even though there have been many hints of what that could look like (1, 2). When love and abundance reigns instead of fear and scarcity, the human journey will radically transform in ways that are currently unimaginable. Making them at least partly imaginable has become my life’s work, and time will tell if it helps move the needle or not. As the great Bucky Fuller said, we are facing utopia or oblivion. Which one will we choose?
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 9th May 2014 at 17:33.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #3565
    Thanks

Hi:

I took a little celebratory hike today, after finishing drafting that essay. Actually it was not that little, but a ten-miler that kicked my old butt. But before I started feeling my years, my photographer’s mind thought, “What would Limor like to see?” Attached are some pics from today with that in mind.

I live where I can run into the world’s richest man at the movie theater:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#gates

and in twenty minutes of driving I can be at a trailhead on a gorgeous mountain on a beautiful day and not see a soul. I headed to Pupu Point, where people paraglide and hang glide. Flying junkie Richard Bach flew there, and wrote about it in his book One. It was a four mile hike to Pupu Point, and I did not see one person. I saw some squirrels, however.

The forest was magnificent, enchanted even, with riots of flowers in bloom on the forest floor, such as violets. Pupu is popular, so I saw about a dozen hikers there. I hiked to a nearby second gliding field, and took a picture of Mount Rainier. That view from Pupu is toward Bellevue and Puget Sound. I can walk to the lake in the picture in a few minutes from my home. I am also attaching, in the next post (Avalon limitations), a picture of the Olympics taken from my neighborhood where I lived several years ago. I could see some of that from my living room window.

After Pupu, I hiked another trail for a couple of miles, where I again, did not see anybody. I saw deer tracks, however. Some hiking buddies have even encountered bears on that mountain. Last summer, I brought a pal out from Europe and his big goal was photographing deer. He probably got sick of seeing deer before the trip was over, but I took him to a meadow where he got the wildlife scoop of his life, where there was a yearling bear in the meadow, pic attached in next post. Even I do not see bears all that often, but have had some close encounters, one which was dangerous. But what almost all people in these mountains die of is poor judgment, and many die in the mountains each year. The primarily die of falls, drowning, and getting lost and dying of exposure. Such vast wilderness areas, with very vertical mountains where it can snow on any day of the year, close to a major metropolitan area, where inexperienced and unprepared people sally forth, is a deadly combination. If people keep their wits about them, it is all quite safe.

While my journey has not been easy, I have been richly compensated. Several years ago, somebody got me a subscription to Backpacker Magazine. Almost every month it featured hikes I had done in Washington. Several years ago, they had an issue where their readers submitted their favorite hikes in their state. Even Rhode Island residents weighed in. When the list got to Washington, it began with stating what an embarrassment of riches Washington had. Some favorites were around Mount Rainier, others around Glacier Peak (mine are), other preferred the Olympic Mountains, while others preferred the North Cascades or Pasayten Wilderness or Alpine Lakes Wilderness or Indian Heaven, and so on. No other state had such a proliferation of areas for favorite hikes. I’ll be the first to admit to the vastness of awesome territory in Alaska, but in the lower 48 states, nothing comes close to Washington, and is a big reason why I live here.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	violets.JPG
Views:	206
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	25688   Click image for larger version

Name:	squirrel.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	25689   Click image for larger version

Name:	pupu.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	25690   Click image for larger version

Name:	rainier.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	25691   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger woods.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	259.7 KB
ID:	25692  

Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th May 2014 at 21:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd May 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (3rd May 2014), Limor Wolf (5th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #3566
    Thanks

Hi:

I will be banging away on the essay, playing editor, adding odds and ends, and that final chapter, as I stated, will get plenty of editorial work done on it. While hiking, I remembered to add to the failed paths to FE, and just wrote this:

1. Not patenting an FE invention and keeping it proprietary:
    a. Keeping technology secret is the same game that the GCs play; Western “medicine” went through a proprietary medicine craze, where snake oil and other secret ingredient “medicines” were sold, and there are unscrupulous people in the FE field who sell the snake oil equivalent of FE;
    b. Genuine FE inventors that really have something are often tarred with the same brush as the charlatans when they play the proprietary technology game;
    c. The only people in the dark when FE inventors play the proprietary technology game is the public; whatever the FE inventor built, the GCs developed to a commercial level at least fifty years ago, and they have the 35th generation of the technology of what the FE inventor built in his garage; such inventors are either oblivious to that reality, or they think that somehow they will be allowed to succeed, and the rest of those 18-year-old fantasies; people such as Sparky Sweet took their “secret sauce” proprietary information to their graves with them, unwittingly making the GCs’ job pretty easy, as they self-suppressed their technology;
    d. Identically with those applying for patents, those playing the proprietary technology game have announced their self-interest, and are easily suppressed by the GC’s bag of tricks;
    Attached are pics referred to in the previous post, one is a picture that that friend took of that yearling bear in a meadow. The other is a picture of that meadow that I took from a fire lookout the next month. The last is a picture of the Olympic Mountains, with Lake Washington in the foreground, taken one fine spring morning in my neighborhood. No complaints.

Best,

Wade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yearling bear.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	25693   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunrise Grand Park .JPG
Views:	239
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	25695   Click image for larger version

Name:	olympics hood.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	25696  

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd May 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (3rd May 2014), Limor Wolf (5th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #3567
    Thanks

Hi:

I am probably going to include an anecdote from my days of trying to interest “progressives” in FE, from the late 1990s until 2002. Like Brian experienced, all we received was a permanent hairdo from the wind of all the doors slammed in our faces. But some reactions stand out, where I clearly recall them today, and one was by a progressive “organic” environmental kind of guy, who evidenced some political savvy. His response was almost literally, “Wake me up when you can deliver an FE device to my home.” It pretty much summed up Joe Average’s perspective, too. But the response was memorable for two reasons germane to my essay.

1. He won’t wake up until FE is delivered to his home.

2. He will wake up, however.

The masses will not awaken with talk, but only when they can have FE delivered to their homes. That is just how it is. That they are asleep is not a fun realization, but that there is something that can wake them up is the fun part. We can turn the corner as a species, and the Fifth Epochal Event can manifest, but it will only do so when the technology arrives on the scene. Godzilla knows this well, too, which is why when FE inventors begin demonstrating their wares publicly, or like Dennis, bring disruptive energy technology to market, the gentle, subtle tactics are abandoned and the “threat” is attacked and defeated with the top-shelf resources, which include violence.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2014 at 04:32.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd May 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (3rd May 2014), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #3568
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Wade,

Congratulations on this achievement. Unbelievable what you just synthesized in a few months - and a few decades of experience. A monumental work.

I meant to mention a few posts ago, for the chapter/section "Humanity’s Fifth Epochal Event: Free Energy and an Abundance-Based Political Economy" that you might want to toss in a mention of FE enabling not only the end of the fossil fuel damage, but it's reversal, to a natural equilibrium. (Such as de-acidifying/alkalinizing the oceans, and somehow sequestering CO2 and CH3 aloft. I certainly don't have answers for how it would be practically done, but I am quite convinced (you have quite convinced me) that the solution will come down to requiring massive amounts of energy, and that it will be available. Not that you're going to convince the climatologists that say we have already surpassed the feedback loops' ability to self-correct, even if fossil fuels stopped immediately, worldwide. Like delivering FE to Average Joe's doorstep, it will require climatologists actually seeing the remediation and reversal work before they'll believe it. But I just thought that this aspect of what FE can do is not just critically important, it may be critically important for factions or individuals within the "Godzilla" structure to see a pathway out of the 6th and greatest mass extinction, in order to lean that direction.

Dennis

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), kudzy (3rd May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #3569
    Thanks

Hey, Mr. O:

I did mention that. Specifically:

“The 400 PPM of carbon dioxide in Earth’s atmosphere today could also be reduced using FE-powered technologies, regaining preindustrial levels. That could easily be accomplished within a generation, and perhaps far more quickly. With FE, it would be technically easy to attain whatever atmospheric composition humanity desired, but since Earth’s ecosystems were adapted to less than 300 PPM before humans began their era of combustion, lowering it to preindustrial levels is probably best for today’s ecosphere.”

Is there some way that I should have made that clearer? Today, any gas can be removed from the atmosphere, if you have enough energy to do it, as you mention. With enough energy, those kinds of problems are really pretty trivial, from a chemist’s perspective. Many industrial processes and chemicals are used the way that they are because of energy scarcity. I really did not go there in much detail in that chapter, and maybe I will.

One thing that studying the material in that essay made clear is that “natural” is a curious idea that has many different meanings. The atmosphere was “naturally” almost all carbon dioxide a few billion years ago. The reign of the dinosaurs benefitted from the high carbon dioxide levels from volcanism which made it a hothouse Earth. Our ice age is “natural,” and all complex life will naturally die within a billion years. But a species like humans can change those “natural” outcomes.

Earth’s ecosystems are slowly being carbon starved. As I noted in that visionary chapter, with FE and antigravity, we can make whatever atmosphere we want. What bringing down carbon dioxide levels down to preindustrial levels will do is restart the ice age that humanity has delayed at this time with its hydrocarbon burning. Earth’s surface is pretty inhospitable during an ice age, and where I am sitting as I write this was under a mile of ice twenty thousand years ago.

As that vision suggests, however, whatever Earth’s climate and ecosystems do will not have much bearing on human wellbeing. A big question that will arise is if humans will change the climate in a conscious way. In that future that Roads visited:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post672748

they could have chosen to manipulate the climate, but chose not to, and I am sure it was an enlightened perspective that respected Earth’s rhythms. Big issues, obviously. So, I favor reversing our damage – all of it that we can. After that, will we partner with nature, provide enlightened influence, and the like? I don’t know, but those are sure questions that I would love to see humanity in a position to answer.

Off to bed now.

Thanks,

Wade

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), Melinda (3rd May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #3570
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Having read that we have supposedly crossed numerous thresholds - not just atmospheric CO2 - that are now in runaway feedback loops, and that even the immediate cessation of all fossil fuel burning on Earth would not allow the Earth atmosphere to self-correct to sustain most life forms... well, the statements made are very powerful, and so it made me think that it might be good to make a more broad statement about addressing the wide scope of systems (such as the methane that has been and is being released from the Arctic, and the acidification of the oceans) rather than just CO2. There are so many (innumerable) ways that passively, FE will change humanity and the Earth, and this seems like one where we would have to actively deploy FE-powered technology to remediate and stabilize the climate cycle.

The statement you made is clear, I was just pointing out that it may be worth specifically mentioning that FE can address the seemingly unstoppable climatic feedback loops that willl not self-correct by sequestering CO2.

I realize that this incredible work of yours will not be universally accepted, and that maybe the real target audience (the choir members) don't need this specifically pointed out. It happens to be one of the areas that I have let my mind wander when thinking about what will change with the release of FE, pondering what the climatic remediation might actually look like.

Take care, my friend.

Dennis

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Melinda (3rd May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #3571
    Thanks

Hi Dennis:

I am not against getting into more details. I’ll think about it. Yes, a general statement that any “natural” trend that we upset we can put back into balance would be a good one. But it also begins treading into territory that I probably need to address more, and I have had arguments with “mystics” about this. The male model of “medicine” depicts the issue rather well:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#masculine

It is interventionist, violent, and actually a racket today. Engineers can get behind tinkering with Earth’s atmosphere, but not everybody will like it. I see the situation like that contrast between the two future Earths that Roads visited.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post672115

There was genetic engineering in both worlds. One was done in evil, self-serving fashion, while the other was done with love and the consent of the organisms. I see this issue getting great play. I have already had some New Age types be against the idea of asteroid mining because the asteroids would not want to be mined. I doubt it. Even if asteroids had something that we could call a consciousness, they would likely cooperate with becoming part of the civilization of a sentient species. But I also doubt that asteroids have that kind of awareness. Also, those myths of exploded planets are just that, myths. The asteroid belt is only debris from the solar system’s formation, and when they have been able to date asteroids that hit Earth, it confirmed an origin with the solar system.

If we become space-faring, along with cleaning up our space mess, one of the first orders of business would be cleaning up the solar system’s neighborhood, and there is no important function of the asteroid belt, other than clearing the way for mammals by wiping out the dinosaurs, but I don’t think that anybody wants to argue that we need another one of those.

I see cleaning up the asteroid belt as similar to building a roof to keep the rain off, although cleaning up the asteroid belt would be more along the lines of prevention. As I stated before, what FE and related technologies would spawn are truly beyond our imaginations, and I think that principles are more important than any specific project. If these issues are approached from a place of love rather than fear, they will be resolved to everybody’s benefit. The FE conundrum is ultimately about the love/fear divide, and the reason why every FE attempt to date has failed is fear. Not only is Godzilla the King of Fear, but the FE aspirants all approach it from fear. If they approached it from love, they would give it away, but the public’s fear has also helped torpedo that approach (no worthy and capable group to give it to). The public has fallen into line with the scarcity-based (fear-based) conditioning:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

and that has helped make them self-centered and egocentric. That universal tunnel-vision arising from an egocentric, fearful perspective, is the real reason why we do not have FE, not the virtues or failings of any FE aspirant or Godzilla’s antics. Oh, Godzilla has plenty to answer for, and he will, just as we all will, as the final judge is always ourselves. But he is “just” an “enabler,” not really much of a creative force. He is more parasite than predator. Again, these are big subjects, and they deserve to be discussed. Thanks for bringing it up.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2014 at 14:32.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), Melinda (3rd May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #3572
    Thanks

Hi:

The subject that Dennis brought up highlights an issue that I continually deal with. Maintaining a balanced, comprehensive perspective is very hard to do, especially when interacting with the public. Part of the problem is that more than 99% of the population does not even want to understand my message, so they try to drag the conversations in all manner of unproductive direction. My experience with the trolls in all-comers forums was probably my ultimate experience with that phenomenon:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

But probably the most insidious conversation wrecker was seemingly well-intended people who really do not understand my message but think they do, who try to drag the conversation into realms of their naďve or selfish predilections, such as all the inventor-itis posts on this thread, the “bright idea” stuff (usually around raising money, etc.), the conspiracist stuff, and so on. Those comprise those levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

I am continually stretched between making a point, going a little deeper for those who need it to really understand, and insulting the intelligence of my readers by watering it down to some kind of kindergarten level and endlessly repeating myself. As Dennis noted, I will be essentially making some assumptions about my readers, or at least those that I am trying to recruit into the choir. Any scientist who reads my work will readily see that the same way of bringing down the carbon dioxide content can be used to manipulate the atmosphere’s gases in any way that we want. And those I will be looking for will also realize that solely making Earth and the solar system into an engineer’s ultimate fantasy is also missing the mark. Balancing our ability to manipulate our environment, with an understanding of those we share the environment with, is something that very few can accomplish today, generally because they are operating from fear and not love. It really is about that simple.

One of the primary upshots of my work is that people can almost completely disconnect human welfare from what the Sun and Earth do. We can create our own environments that not only do not impinge on other life forms (and can even make their lives better than “nature” has), but also we can control our environments so that whatever Earth's climate does, for instance, will not impact humanity. It is one of the many mind-benders that those in the choir will need to wrap their minds around.

While the ideas can become very complex, what is most important is where the heart is. Is it loving, or is it fearful? That has always been the crux of the matter, as far as I have seen, which is why I say that FE and love are joined at the hip, in both practical and mystical ways.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2014 at 16:12.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), Melinda (4th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #3573
    Thanks

Hi:

Between chores in the coming weeks, which include essay editing, I will likely make some brief posts on various issues. One is the idea of “nature.” What readers of my essay should realize is that “nature” on Earth is the interaction of celestial, geophysical, and life processes. While the seeming Gaian “nature” of regulating Earth’s geophysical environment has some merit, so does Medean “nature,” where “nature” wipes the slate clean with mass extinctions, and life starts over. After the Permian Extinction, marine ecosystem diversity did not recover for 100 million years. So, “nature” can be a bitch.

Male chimps and gorillas murdering infants they did not father, and the females then mating with the murderers with their offspring, is “natural,” but I doubt that any humans today would want to emulate such “natural” practices.

The subject of human “nature” has been argued since the ancients, and many human traits called “human nature,” such as slavery and the subjugation of women, are now known to only be artifacts of a certain level of economic development. And what may be “human nature,” such as the oppression of women, philandering men, and violence, is not something that anybody should cheer because it is “natural.” Humanity is the supposedly sentient species, and we can overcome our “natures” or change them.

All the time, I see stuff like organic farmers calling their methods “natural.” There is nothing natural about a farm. It is an artificial environment, refashioning nature for human benefit. Some have decried the idea of indoor farms as “unnatural,” but farms are not natural to begin with, nor are ranches. A primary method of maintaining those environments is keeping nature out, such as “weeding,” “pest” control, and wiping out the predators who might feast on the herds of domestic animals.

Genetic engineering is not “natural,” but is it a bad thing? As Roads’s visits alluded to:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post672115

genetic engineering could be beneficial to plants and animals, or detrimental, depending on human intentions. These brains we have, combined with our prehensile hands, is something new on Earth, and as Michael and others have stated:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#age3

that often comes with the territory of being an ensouled species, and potentially wrecking a planet, usually taking themselves with it, is the great challenge that ensouled species with such manipulative abilities face. So, what is “natural,” and is it something we want? Big questions.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd May 2014 at 19:35.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (3rd May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), Melinda (4th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #3574
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

I second Dennis’ congratulations on finishing the essay draft Wade. Landmark moment.

Quote Post 3572: “I am continually stretched between making a point, going a little deeper for those who need it to really understand, and insulting the intelligence of my readers by watering it down to some kind of kindergarten level and endlessly repeating myself.”
    I can see the problem there. For what it’s worth, the responses you developed to Dennis’ points (in posts 3569, 3571-3) were enjoyable to read again. All those points have been made before. I look forward to reading them yet again in your completed essay, in their respective place, however brief. I find that when a core philosophy and overview is written succinctly, it can be enjoyable to return to, to focus the mind, away from external distractions. I can always bookmark these last posts. Then I can return to them here if I personally, and subjectively, wish to refocus. I’m not asking you to continually engage those aspects.

Quote Post 3572: “One of the primary upshots of my work is that people can almost completely disconnect human welfare from what the Sun and Earth do. We can create our own environments that not only do not impinge on other life forms (and can even make their lives better than “nature” has), but also we can control our environments so that whatever Earth's climate does, for instance, will not impact humanity. It is one of the many mind-benders that those in the choir will need to wrap their minds around.”
    Sometimes I think about the breadth of this concept. How physically leaving earth behind as a race may be akin to leaving a parental home behind, for the first time, to face the world as an independent adult. Before it’s done, there is no direct, experience-based, frame of reference for it. Some people can’t wait to get away from their family home (with good reason), others may never have been given the tools to do it confidently, some are so comfortable with the established dynamic that it never appeals to move on. But a world of abundance, that can be enjoyed by our race on earth universally, can lift us into a place where off-world notions that are (perhaps) currently daunting can instead become both an appreciated responsibility and an adventure. Ones we view as both natural and nourishing.

World wide abundance makes contemplating these ideas a pleasure, not a chore, and no longer a fantasy reserved for the privileged living beyond average survival concerns. With the root causes of our competition for survival cured, and with the use of FE technology to heal the environmental damage we’ve done, we will be able to doubt ourselves less. We will have good reason to have new faith in our abilities – to be new things, and live in new ways or places.

On the Natural Environment :

-- People often turn to a natural (non-human) environment to escape the negative vibrations of others. Others whose demeanours are shaped by a scarcity-riddled mind set. Rich or poor, we can still be shaped that way within. So we turn to nature to feel free to be ourselves, without demands on us, and even to offer love / appreciation without fear of rejection.
    -- We turn to nature to heal from technology that functions using unhealthy frequencies or pollutes the atmosphere.
    -- We turn to nature to experience lifeforms of different shapes and ecosystems that multiply that variation in one place - because psychically the variation is nourishing, even before it engages our intellect.

A world of abundance, and non-competitive kindness, can mean nature is no longer ‘an escape.’ We can relate to the ‘natural world’ without fear of being its victim (droughts, storms etc), and without any urgent need to protect it from our own species. After healing the damage we’ve done, we can relate to our planet without guilt. Once we have healed, and experienced the ability to live off world, we can love earth freely, respecting her sovereignty and our own, rather than clinging to her because we’ve nowhere else to go. Heaven knows what wealth of variation exists in life forms around the universe, waiting to be engaged and to enrich our lives. The world of variation in each other, that we will be freed to experience, will be a new realm in itself.

Many of us are in love with earth, and with good reason. But it is more than possible, with abundant energy resources, that we could create ecosystems beyond earth, that the earth herself might fall in love with from afar. We can nourish them with our spirit. Grow them with good intent, and a loving sense of purpose. We have known beauty, rich in complexity, living here. We are capable of creating it, and creating it brand new – in ways that would surprise us.

I can see why there’s a conflict for a lot of people (even though they may not be ideal choir members while that conflict is unresolved in them.) We live with so much contradiction. Technology has advanced us in so many ways, and yet expedited so much damage in others. When this bothers me, I still can’t help but see the damaging phase as just that – a painful, fumbling, growing phase. And what will lift us out of that is the will to do it, by using the technology that can take us forwards rather than backwards.

Some ‘level 19s’ may be on the verge of mastering physicality in order to transcend it. But for many of us, there is work to be done. I can see plenty to be mended, enjoyed and newly created before my own fascination with it is through.

A culture built on slavery is one conducive to its slaves relinquishing imagination, because ‘others’ are taking responsibility for the big decisions. I don’t want to wait for someone else to imagine life for us. I think it’s within all of us to imagine how to apply FE technology peacefully and harmoniously, ourselves. A culture where technology assists our consciousness, instead of dulling it. Truly - I wouldn’t mind talking to some benevolent ETs about that one.

Again, as always, it comes down to choosing – objectively and with decency – the world as we wish it to be. One abundant, peaceful, and thriving with creation.

Maybe I could have said all this with less. Sometimes I’m unsure how to edit. I just feel drawn to thinking about all of this, and writing helps that journey.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), Limor Wolf (5th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014), Wade Frazier (4th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #3575
    Thanks

Hi:

For those interested, I edited my first and last chapters:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post829430

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post829712

and those are the only updates to those chapters than I plan to publish until the essay is published sometime in the summer.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

P.S. Hi Melinda:

Good stuff. I may write a reply to your post if I can find the time.

Best,

Wade

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (5th May 2014), Limor Wolf (5th May 2014), Melinda (4th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #3576
    Thanks

Hi Melinda:

On your post, on humanity “leaving home” and becoming space-faring, that is a nice analogy. I might borrow it someday.

Yes, the view of “nature” will radically change if we have FE and abundance. I doubt that any of us can really fathom it, but that glimpse that Roads saw:

gives us some hints.

Yes, the contradictions in technology use have conflicted people. As my essay will make clear, our tools made us. Going forward is the only way I see out of this mess.

On slavery, yes, keeping them ignorant was important, which is why attaining literacy was a capital crime in some slave cultures. The trick that Godzilla is playing is gulling the slaves and prisoners into thinking they are free. I’ll say this for him: he is talented.

Best,

Wade

P.S. I am adding this as a note to my essay, on the perils of holding conferences.

I do not know how long it was the case or if it still is today, but FE conferences in the 1990s were attended by CIA personnel, many of them, who had to identify their employers when asked (they even wore badges, according to regulations, but hid them under their lapels and the like), as they fulfilled the letter of the law, if not its spirit. Worldly FE inventors with the goods avoided such conferences, as they were crawling with not only CIA personnel, but those from other agencies, private interests, opportunists, and the other predators (the GCs’ agents definitely attended). Those conferences were seen as not only a waste of time by those inventors, but potentially fatal. The day that I met Dennis, I heard him speak to several hundred people at the Seattle Center, with several news crews recording his talk (only a Canadian TV station broadcast coverage of the event, which is the only time that I ever saw positive TV media coverage of Dennis’s efforts), but the local media did not report on his talk, and smeared him not long after that event with their usual lies. In the audience that night was a heckler, sitting directly in front of me, who was Bill the BPA Hit Man’s lawyer, challenging Dennis about the phony bankruptcy suit that Bill had filed, with that attorney’s help. Bill was responsible for the death of one of Dennis’s employees several months earlier, so it was astounding chutzpah for that attorney to heckle Dennis as he did. After Dennis was released from jail in 1989, and left Ventura County under the judge’s approval to speak at a conference, Bill arrived to heckle him and destroy his efforts there.

In Ventura in 1988, a pair of elderly European brothers told me of attending one of Max Gerson’s conferences when he was poisoned with arsenic, which ended the conference. Brian O’Leary told me that the medical racket secret teams are more ruthless than those in the energy racket, and in my circles I heard more than one tale of sudden deaths of key people at alternative medicine conferences that were likely murder.

When we held FE shows in 1987-1988, we later heard about luminaries in the audiences, and some identified themselves at the shows, such as the head of the Department of Energy for the New England region. At a show in early 1988, Mr. Deputy was in the audience, and he obtained a search warrant for our facilities the next day, to strike the day after that, which began my life’s worst year. When I received a standing ovation at one conference in 1988, the man leading the ovation led the effort to steal our company a few months later. In 1992, soon before Dennis was kangarooed into prison, where prison officials repeatedly set him up to be murdered, Dennis flew me to a conference around his national ad campaign for FE. During my flight home, I was improbably sitting behind a conference speaker, and his assistant sitting next to him crafted a plan to steal Dennis’s company during that flight, which he inadvertently showed me soon before I disembarked, in one of my life’s more bizarre synchronicities.

When Dennis held his Philadelphia show in 1996, with 5,000 people in attendance, we discovered that federal officials were in the audience to arrest Dennis (who was still on parole at the time) and Yull Brown (who spent 12 years in Soviet gulags and Turkish prisons), if they staged a transmutation experiment with radioactive materials at that show, after the federal government initially approved the demonstration and then withdrew it soon before the show. Yull was prepared for the demonstration, but Dennis decided to not have them risk more prison time. Mr. Skeptic was also in the audience, and the next day began his “skeptical” career. We were also subjected to a highly sophisticated sting operation immediately after that show.

The week that we began planning our 2004 New Energy Movement conference, and a few days after Eugene Mallove agreed to be our first speaker, he was murdered. Brian then became the conference’s keynote speaker, and immediately after the conference he understandably moved to South America, where he lived for the rest of his life. Those are just some events that I saw and heard of regarding staging conferences on such subject matter, and there other kinds of problems besides those.
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th May 2014 at 01:38.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), JRS (6th May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), kudzy (5th May 2014), Limor Wolf (5th May 2014), Melinda (4th May 2014), sandy (5th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #3577
    Thanks

Hi:

I updated the “visions” chapter, and do not plan to update it again until I publish the essay:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post827810

I want to make this very clear, partly because I see readers still struggling with the idea. What I am not going to do, and what the choir is not going to do, is proselytize. Those in the choir are not going to be telling their friends, families, and colleagues about FE and abundance, except maybe in passing. At most, they will direct interested people toward my essay, but that will be about it. The ball with then be in that person’s court to do the work and wake up to its message. I have no interest in the 99+% of the population who will attack it, dismiss it, who need to be cajoled and bribed into understanding it, and the like. Those people will only begin to awaken when FE is delivered into their lives. Those who feel the need to proselytize are not going to be candidates for the choir. They have to get over it, maybe by proselytizing and seeing its utter futility, and they will be risking their relationships with those they proselytize to. I have seen the careers of FE proselytizers end.

This is something different, and the mass movement, Level 10 mentality:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level10

is not amenable to what I am doing. I have been involved in the greatest Level 10 efforts ever mounted, and they have not come close to working. I am looking for the needles in haystacks who are going to realize that what I am doing is different, and who will do the work to gain comprehensive perspectives on these epochally important issues. I am not looking to engage people who just have no idea what I am writing about, who need it dumbed down to the kindergarten level before they begin to understand, who want to fight me, engage in the innumerable irrational, naďve, and dishonest critiques that I spent many years fielding, to the point where I eventually realized that those people had no interest in waking up, but were only interested in attacking or dismissing anything that threatened their egocentric delusions. The vast majority of humanity falls into that category today (Levels 1, 2, 3, and 5 http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1 ), and I have no interest in engaging them. They will begin to “wake up” when FE is delivered into their lives. Level 4s can also just wait until they get their wish and FE is delivered to them, and Level 8s can be pleasantly surprised one day when FE is delivered into them.

I also will have no interest in engaging people stuck in levels 6, 7, 9, and 11:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level6

as they are a danger to themselves and those around them. Maybe my work will help some of them awaken to the futility of their approaches, but the ball will be in their court to do the work. When it comes down to it, the only people I really have much interest in engaging are Level 0s, who never heard of FE before, and some Level 10s, who have not quite given up their ideas of some kind of stampede toward FE. I will also not spend much time with Level 10s. If they truly digest my essay and still have their Level 10 ideas, trying to see how Level 10 can still work, then they are not in my target audience.

In summary, I am generally looking for Level 0s who have also had some kind of awakening experience so that the radicalized perspective in my essay will at least make enough sense to them so that they get out of their easy chairs, do their homework, and come to realize that I may know something about the subjects that I write about. And the ball will be in their court to do some public singing, and I will hear it (I will publish how they can get my attention). I know that they will be less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population, but that is whom I seek. They can be as rare as one-in-a-million and my approach may still have a chance of success. I am looking for those who can hit the notes, not round up a herd of people who half-understand, at best. I can see people doing that, and they can go do it, but they are playing at the kindergarten level, and there needs to be at least one high-school level out there, which could become a college curriculum.

Again, this is something different, and nobody has come remotely close to trying it that I have seen. I see no point in trying all the paths to disaster that I have either survived or witnessed countless times, as people had their lives wrecked and prematurely ended. I will do my best to be patient, and will particularly resist all the people who will advocate tactics from a place of desperation, from a place of “how do we make money doing this?” and the many other catastrophic approaches that I have no longer have any interest in (I plan to be in an environment where I do not even hear from them). It took me forty years to get here, and I may have another forty years ahead of me, and I may receive some pleasant surprises on where this can lead and how easy it was to manifest FE ( ), but I am not going to backtrack, dumb it down, etc. It is time for a different approach, and one that aims high.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th May 2014 at 15:16.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Limor Wolf (7th September 2014), Melinda (5th May 2014), sandy (6th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #3578
    Thanks

Hi:

I am roaring along, and right now am adding little tidbits to the essay, to present ideas that I needed to work in somehow. I just tweaked a paragraph to add Fuller’s idea of the uselessness of political systems competition, to wit:

“Similarly, I call public officials, particularly elected ones, “retail politicians,” as they are the face the public sees, but have little real power, particularly the kind that impacts important issues. R. Buckminster Fuller called political actors “stooges” of economic interests, and from what I have seen, he is right. Fuller also noted that political systems competition was not a solution to humanity’s current predicament. The “competition” between socialism (or communism) and capitalism is ineffectual and distracts from important issues. Not only are today’s political-economic system debates useless for solving humanity’s fundamental problems, but a world based on free energy technology and economic abundance renders today’s debates meaningless, making them akin to arguing which microlith was superior before metals were smelted, or discussing the most benign form of slavery in 1700. Such debates may have had some validity during one epoch, but became pointless in the next.”

I will likely end the “tidbit” part of the editorial process this week, and then take on the long overdue task of wearing my editor’s hat on an essay-level review. I really have not been able to do that yet, being in the throes of study and writing. While getting the initial information written is the most important part of any writing exercise, editing is vitally important, and quite a few reviewers and editors are going to pound on the essay, but I also need to get it in as good a shape as possible before I send it off to them. While they review and edit, so will I, but I may spend more of the coming months of my “spare” time editing some of my site’s other essays. Some have not been touched in more than a decade, and need some attention, to where I get all of my material in a roughly even footing, and make it a more coherent whole. It is hard work, but fulfilling.

Back to work,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th May 2014 at 16:07.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), Melinda (5th May 2014), sandy (6th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #3579
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

By reading this thread in a linear fashion, I seemed to have missed a few things

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: "I finished it!"
    Mazal-Tov, Wade for this incredible achievment. To echo Dennis's and Melinda's words - this seems to be a monumental work and a landmark moment, it must have resembled a child labour for you. Your work seems to be original in quest and purpose and in examining the role of energy from as many perspectives as possible (Historically, scientifically psychologically, anthropologically to name but a few), it allows us readers to gain insight and deeper understanding as to how energy functions on this planet, what it is, how it all came to be, the tremendous prices we pay for misusing and manipulating our human needs without any care or thought, and most importantly what it can become from now on with the new and potentially wonderful discoveries of producing energy in a way that is non-expendable and ecosystem friendly. A revelation that would change the face of the earth in a quntum leap type of way for the betterment, as long as it is responsibly implementd. It is a truly rich and versatile world that we live in, if we only let it, if we will only dare to grasp this .. Let the word be spread and known and consciousness reach far and wide.

Energy is not a resource as the average citizen may seem to think, it is the essence from which every aspect of our existance is weaved from and it now lays itself infront of human beings for the purpose of acknowledgement and acquaintanceship, maybe your essey will hurry the arrival of free energy, which perheps is the real messiah who comes to redeem this planet with no megalomaniac or side effects.

Quote Originally posted by Wade Frazier: "my photographer’s mind thought, “What would Limor like to see?” Attached are some pics from today with that in mind. "
    Beautiful photos, Wade. Thank you, It really expends the heart, good photography as well. There are not many places in my little claustrophobic and dense country where mother earth was left without interference, and water is considered quite a luxury in the middle east, so seeing the lakes and the snowy mountain caps that you have there is truly refreshing. I also enjoy landscape photography, but must settle for more modest views. In recent weeks, I found an open field area, 50 minutes walk from my home (photos attached below). I take a walk there whenever I can to breath a little 'fresh air' and listen to the birds and insects before the great heat beginns. That sums up to 7 mile or so walk. Nature is such a soul uplifter, a 'Gas station' (ah, sorry for the choice of words), a recharger and life nourishment provider that if it eventually decides to say good bye to the generally parasitic human beings living on it's back, a good advocacy and benefit of the doubt can be given to it, but chances are we will do this to ourselves first, problem is, we are taking with us whatever we can, up to the last crumb. It is as good time as ever to change our mindset and start anew. Free energy may greatly assist us with that.

Love, blessings and safety always ~

Limor
    Attached Images          

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), Melinda (5th May 2014), sandy (6th May 2014)

39. Link to Post #3580
    Thanks

Hi:

Here is another added tidbit:

“There is also a three-ring circus of disinformation around the UFO/ET issue, purveyed by numerous parties for various agendas, including the world’s national security states, especially the USA’s. In the milieu are also hyperventilating conspiracists, stalwart establishment defenders, serious investigators, an easily misled public, and other parties to the mayhem. Consequently, many do not take the situation seriously, which is understandable. A similar situation surrounds the FE milieu. There seems to be a method to the seeming madness, however, and the GCs have helped orchestrate the confusion, to their benefit.”

Back to work,

Wade

P.S. I saw Limor's post as I posted this, and will respond soon.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (10th July 2014), Joseph McAree (6th May 2014), JRS (6th May 2014), Krishna (24th June 2016), sandy (6th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 536 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 536 LastLast