Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 10695

Thread: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

1. Link to Post #3921
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Hi:

This chapter is on the choice facing humanity today. As Bucky Fuller said, we are facing Utopia or oblivion. I began that chapter with some basic questions, such as what nature is, and what human nature is. Does human nature matter? Can we change it? Do we want to? We can call chimp "nature" the violent domination of females, males murdering infants that they did not father, and genocidal invasions of their neighbors, but when bonobos suddenly found that their food supply doubled, they did away with those practices, and they seem to be part of bonobo "nature" today. If bonobos could do that, why can't humans change or overcome their so-called nature?

Similarly, today's human male infants seem hardwired for rough-and-tumble play that prepares them for fighting, and Earth's most violent humans are toddlers, who bite and otherwise assault others. So, is that human "nature"? Even if it is, it can change. Nurture becomes nature, as can be seen with bonobos, domestication, possibly the high IQs of Ashkenazy Jews, and the reduction of violent men in industrialized civilizations. Arguments that humans are inherently violent and will never change are at variance with the evidence. Again, are we a sentient species?

Humans have been driving Earth's species to extinction ever since the founder group left Africa some 60,000 years ago. Human devastation of Earth's environments began to escalate with the development of civilization, and in ways have increased exponentially with industrialization, while in other ways it has declined. Industrialized nations have not had to raze their forests for energy like poor nations are doing today. Industrial nations could begin to engage in conservation with their abundant energy that was not acquired by raping the environment all that much.

But humanity is at a crossroads, where two radically divergent futures wait to be chosen, and the longer that we fail to decide, the less likely some "muddle through" middle ground will be feasible. As the world runs out of fossil fuels, World War III over the remaining easy oil, mostly in the Middle East, is becoming increasingly likely. As stated in the previous chapter, without FE, none of the positive visions that I related are feasible, but with FE, a future that a Disney cartoon could not begin to depict can beckon. Bucky might think that humanity is heading toward oblivion more than Utopia today, but that is partly because for 99.99% of today's humanity, they cannot even imagine the world that I have envisioned (or even want to), and that is the greatest triumph of the Global Controllers. I seek to upset their plans.

While the blind and uncaring masses may seem to not be choosing what their future will be, they are, and they abdicated their sentience for security. The great question that humanity faces today is this: will we carry through with the Sixth Mass Extinction that may take us with it, or will we have the Fifth Epochal Event of the human journey? The choice is ours.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 28th August 2014 at 19:25.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Krist (4th September 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th August 2014), Skyhaven (30th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #3922
    Thanks

Hi:

This is on the essay's final chapter, which is how to make a world based on FE and abundance come into being, and banish the world based on scarcity and fear. It is probably my essay's most important chapter. It is about bringing FE technology to the world and covers what has not worked, what is not likely to work, and what I am doing with the hope that it will work.

I discovered most of what does not work the hard way, by life-risking and life-wrecking trial and error. I also traded notes with fellow travelers and heard plenty of tales second-hand, to the point where I do not want to hear them anymore. The single biggest risk to my effort is not organized suppression. Also, that greatest risk likely will not be free-lance opportunists trying to steal or exploit my effort, but naïve newcomers with their bright ideas, which are all variations on the approaches that have not worked, are not likely to, and can risk the lives of the participants. Gung-ho men, usually young ones, who want to rush out and "do something," are the greatest risk to my efforts, and not because they will wreck what I am doing, but because they will wreck their lives trying to play the hero, and they will also put the lives of their allies at risk. So, the risk is not primarily from organized suppression, but the risk of disaster that accompanies all such efforts. The organized suppression, however, can turn a relatively harmless and delusional attempt to scale the ramparts by a naïve newcomer into a conflagration that can ruin lives far and wide. It will not do what I am doing any favors, but it is also needlessly suicidal, and that is what has been hard for me to bear.

I am writing from woeful experience, and disabusing newcomers of their bright ideas is partly that chapter's point, while also showing how I arrived at my current approach. I am not interested in hearing suggestions that avoid the hard work required to shed one's scarcity-based orientation and comprehend abundance. Virtually all newcomers understandably want some kind of quick and easy fix. There are not any. The appearance of FE technology will be the human journey's biggest event, by far, and there will not be anything easy about making it happen. Ultimately, it is about delivering technology, but that will be the end result of a very long process that will require keen and consistent focus on what is important. If the people that I hope to attract are distracted by the FE aspirant of the hour, the latest "activism," chatter on the Internet, and YouTube videos, my attempt will not have a prayer of success. Maybe, just maybe, the people sitting on the technology today will be influenced by efforts like mine to release what they have long held in their Golden Hoard, but I am not counting on it. If that happens, it does, and there is little else more likely to inspire such an act as thousands of people singing the song that I hope to teach them. I hope that others will eventually sing it better than I can, but for now, I am about the only person who knows the song.

My website is intended as a self-study course for learning the song (with some instructor participation), and my forum is intended for those in the choir to not only learn about hitting the highest notes, but to also create a harmony of a chorus, which has never been heard on Earth before. In this field, people such as Brian and Dennis were voices in the wilderness who were disparaged far more than hailed. So it is, in a world of scarcity, where the masses cannot even comprehend the song of abundance and cannot even distinguish the saints from the psychopaths. The chorus that I intend for my forum to become is not designed to reach the masses; they will only be reached by FE delivered into their lives. My work is intended to only reach a tiny fraction of humanity who will be able to understand the song and at least hum it. Most of them have been pining for that song for their entire lives, and those are whom I seek. They will be needles in haystacks, but the unprecedented technology called the Internet can help me hunt for them, and will make it easier for them to find and hear the song of abundance.

I am quite confident that my approach will work, if I can find enough people willing and able to do the work. My work is about finding the right people and training them, not concocting another, seemingly easier, approach. Mine has never been tried before, and I have devoted a big piece of my life to seeing if it might make a dent, and I have to see it through. I would rather have a choir of five that hit the notes instead of a choir of ten thousand that did not.

I began the chapter by presenting a summary of problems that FE efforts have encountered, from no funding to deficiencies in the aspirants to no public support to the betrayals of their allies to organized suppression. That constellation of issues has ensured that no FE effort mounted from the public sector has been successful.

I then discussed the levels of FE awareness and orientation. I have discussed that many times in the past, and do not need to belabor it. The most dangerous level for what I am doing is Level 10, where newcomers think that the social movement approach will work. The levels are not mutually exclusive, and Level 10 attempts are often led by some would-be hero, with the masses following them. I was involved with several Level 10 efforts and finally understood their futility, which is what largely led to the approach that I am trying today. The abysmally low level of personal integrity in the general population, combined with organized suppression, has ensured that all Level 10 efforts have resulted in futility or disaster.

I then presented the numerous approaches to FE that have failed and why. They are all variations of pouring the old wine into the new skins. The approaches have not been epochal enough in nature to work. They have usually been centered around business efforts of the capitalist variety, attempts to get a stampede going, or trying to get the rich and famous to save the day. They do not stand a chance, but virtually all newcomers advocate them.

I then presented the current FE field and its state of arrested development. It is largely a boys' club, dominated by scientists, inventors, and would-be heroes/messiahs, and there is virtually nobody in the field today with the right stuff. I do not recommend that newcomers immerse themselves in that milieu.

After many years in the milieu, and seeing all the failures, I came to suspect that the zero-point field ("ZPF") might be divine in nature, and only a divinely intended effort had a prayer of success (which I call Level 12).

Around the time that my midlife crisis ended in late 2006, I began to come out of my seclusion, engage the public again, and began to develop the epochal approach that I advocate today.

Directly related to the low personal integrity of the general population is its fear-oriented perspective. Only a loving approach is going to work, and a loving approach will not fixate on the Global Controllers and organized suppression (the conspiracist approach; the structuralist/materialist approach denies that organized suppression even exists, and both approaches are fear-based and delusional), but will acknowledge it as part of the terrain. However, the focus will be on combined positive intention, not the "evil ones." If the focus is around evil and how to defeat it, the effort will fail. Evil needs to be treated as force of nature, and not something that can be defeated.

I presented why I am taking my approach and the people I seek. I do not kid myself that they will be on every street corner; they are less than one-in-a-thousand in the general population, but this new technology called the Internet will allow me to seek those needles in haystacks. I will be asking plenty of them, but I will not be asking them to risk their lives.

I presented my goals for my effort, including how many I think will be needed to overcome humanity's inertia and the organized suppression, and I reiterated that the social circle approach will not work for what I am doing. Those in the "choir" will have relinquished their need to enlighten their family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues on the FE and abundance issue. For those who just cannot help themselves, they can just send those people a link to my big essay and stand back. If those readers do not demonstrate any comprehension and instead fly off into the numerous kinds of irrational, fearful, and egocentric reactions to my work that I have encountered over the years, my advice is to not engage them on my material and find something else to discuss. Engaging them will only result in ruined relationships, and I have seen plenty of threats and retaliation for sharing my work and the idea of FE. I have seen relationships end and even lives get wrecked. If you think that you can share my work with your social circle, and their eyes will light up in recognition, you probably have some dangerous and hard lessons ahead of you. Those who continue to think that my message will reach the masses do not yet understand it. Only those who understand it, or are very close to understanding it, and only need a little help from me, will be invited into the choir.

One of the biggest traps with coming to understand the message in the above paragraph is to fall into judging people that will not and cannot comprehend abundance until it is delivered into their lives. It is just where they are. For every Epochal Event in the human journey, nobody could even imagine it before it happened, even the innovators, and that is the situation today with FE and abundance. Those in the choir have to accept that situation and stop trying to drag people along to abundance. It will not work, and it is dangerous. When the means of abundance are delivered into people's lives, only then will they begin to understand, as with the previous Epochal Events. The masses will not awaken with talk, but by experience. I am looking for that tiny fraction of humanity that can envision the next Epochal Event before it happens, and can use that vision to help it manifest. That is no easy trick.

So, will it be Utopia or oblivion? Which will humanity choose? The path of heart-centered sentience is toward Utopia, and the path of self-centered fear and minds mired in scarcity will lead to oblivion. I seek that tiny fraction that can help us avoid the path to oblivion and pave the way to Utopia. FE is the key. Do you want to help?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 29th August 2014 at 17:03.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), learninglight (3rd September 2014), SHAPE (23rd September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3923
    Thanks

Hi:

My primary purpose behind writing about money and banking is to help people see how money and banking are not real. Banking is one industry controlled by a global cartel, and there are definitely power and control games played through the financial system, but they are only accounting games. I hope to help people understand that money is intrinsically meaningless. In the monetized economies of industrialized nations, people use money to get what they need, but money is only an accounting claim and has no real productive purpose. Similar to how the U.S. Constitution is hailed as some kind of masterpiece of political acumen, money has been hailed by economists as one of the greatest inventions in the human journey. What a crock.

I am an accountant by profession, and a helpful analogy may be that any professional cook eating at a restaurant wants to enter it via the kitchen. Astute accountants are not enamored with numerical information produced by the accounting profession. It is a method of scorekeeping, but there is a great deal of important information that it does not measure or measure meaningfully, and any accountant who knows much understands that the capitalist accounting and banking game is rigged.

I have seen evil games played in banking, and insiders have admitted to some of the games being played, but when people focus on money instead of the real world, they lose touch with reality and their minds are easily manipulated. Mistaking the symbolic for the real has been one of the greatest mind control tools in the history of civilization, from "sacred" texts to worshipping flags to the financial economy's money and banking games.

I hope that discussion in my forum does not get too long, as it should merely be about disabusing people of some pretty deep-seated and avidly enforced delusions. There are many conspiracy theories about how robber barons and others seized control of the global economy through the banking system, and at least some of them are true, but it was like seizing the reins on a horse, and illusory reins at that. If the horse wakes up, the reins will no longer work. People have abdicated their sentience in many ways, but ignoring the real world and focusing on abstractions such as money has been one of the most effective ways to impair one's sentience. Bankers like to make the masses think that they have all sorts of arcane and vital economic knowledge, but that is a lie and part of the magic act. My work does not focus on the magic act and its dupes, but on what is real.

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th August 2014), Joseph McAree (2nd September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), learninglight (3rd September 2014)

7. Link to Post #3924
    Thanks

Hi:

This is not a new theme by any means, but is something I am initiating a conversation of in my forum.

There is a great deal that is worthy about the ideal and framework of the scientific process, if its limits are recognized and respected. However, there is a great deal of difference between the process of science, its cumulative facts, and the paradigm that mainstream scientists operate from. I have continually seen a logical sleight of hand practiced by prominent scientists, where they have not respected the process of science and its limits, and have turned science into something resembling a religion.

In the early 20th century, a philosophy called logical positivism became popular among scientists. It is essentially a philosophy that banished from science anything that cannot be instrumentally observed. Logical positivism is essentially a fancy word for materialism. Materialism, particularly wedded with sterile logic, amounts to a religion, and the greatest physicists knew that science as currently practiced would never have anything to say about the source of consciousness. Today's science is particularly unsuited for the task, as consciousness is a non-material phenomenon. The quantum enigma deals a fatal blow to any certainly about materialism. But just as the quantum enigma does not seem to deter logical positivists, many scientists today are confident that when they finally drill to the basement of the brain and fully dissect the workings of neurons, that they will have the riddle of consciousness solved. That belief begs the question. Not only that, it is pretty easy to get experiences that falsify the materialistic models of consciousness. Such experiences clearly demonstrate that consciousness is far more than some epiphenomenon of brain activity. When I took the Silva class in 1974, everybody in the class had hits like what I saw and performed. Brian O'Leary had a similar experience performing the same exercise five years later. It wrecked him as a mainstream scientist, as he no longer drank the materialistic Kool-Aid. Everybody that I respected in the FE field had similar experiences, usually in their teens or early twenties, which woke them up beyond that materialistic framework, and they were all either scientists or scientists-in-training. Three years after my mystical awakening with those remote viewing experiences, a desperate prayer changed my studies from science to business and led me on my odyssey.

All the theories and experiments of science regarding consciousness pale to insignificance in the face of direct personal experience, and particularly the dramatic kinds that we had, which is where knowledge comes from. I performed experiments in my twenties, such as mummifying fruit, and the results were spectacular. Brian was a big advocate of scientific testing of so-called paranormal phenomena, and he got similar results to my mummification experiments by using love-infused technology.

The deeply dishonest holy warriors of materialism, known as "skeptics," engage in all manner of chicanery to discredit such evidence. I continually see scientists equate science with materialism, being "educated" with subscribing to materialism, and equating logic with materialism. How irrational. If a scientist wants to equate science with materialism, then he/she needs to then acknowledge science's inability to say any at all about non-material realms. To then turn around and state that there not any, based on the findings of materialism, is begging the question. Far too often, scientists, and often prominent ones, make statements that are stunning for their irrationality and failing to heed the cautions of their professional ancestors. A recent example is Stephen Hawking, who declared that there is no God because the theories of science adequately explain the physical universe. I always find it amazing that their circular logic never occurs to them. You begin by assuming materialism, and your logic will "prove" your founding assumption. For as physically confined as Hawking is, I am rather surprised that he never had an out-of-body experience ("OBE") or tried to have one. But he is a materialist through and through, so having an OBE would shatter his faith.

I have constantly seen materialists debate members of organized religions, as if defeating a religious fundamentalist proves the assumptions of materialism correct. I regard that approach as a sort of straw man argument. Both camps are gloriously wrong, but neither suspects it.

Ken Wilber made the case that the greatest scientists became mystics because they saw the failures of materialistic science. However, the scientists that I know who developed a mystical orientation (which was usually incompatible with their materialistic careers, so they quit) did not do so out of some logic game and the failures of materialistic science, but by their direct personal experiences. I cannot overemphasize that much of what I write about will not truly be understandable until people go get some experiences of their own, and it goes far beyond rational logic, and includes opening the heart and intuition.

Getting experience in the FE field is life-risking, so I do not recommend it, but there are plenty of other areas where people can investigate and gain experience that blows mainstream dogma out of the water. If people approach my work as some sort of intellectual exercise, they will never understand. Experience needs to be the center-of-gravity for dealing with material like mine. Otherwise, it is easy to get lost.

It took me many years to realize that the assumptions of consciousness of mainstream science were also behind their denial of FE and its organized suppression. Their worldview does not allow that anybody or anything was responsible for Creation; it just happened. That same worldview denies that anybody is consciously manipulating the world economy, and all such evidence is derided as a "conspiracy theory." Scientist and academics in their soft berths will never find out differently in their armchairs. If they tried to bring disruptive energy technology to market, or harmless, cheap, and effective cancer treatments, they will then discover a different reality than they have been indoctrinated into. Get an exotic technology show like this one, and you will know that the science texts resemble cave drawings compared to what is known in the Black Projects world, which mainstream scientists usually deny even exists.

Mainstream science works great within carefully defined limits, but when materialistic scientists play authority of reality, they don their priest's robes, and all priesthoods have always been rackets, just as with all powerful professions.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th August 2014 at 05:24.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), learninglight (3rd September 2014), Sean Cullen (30th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #3925
    Thanks

Hi:

This is another post on science and its limits, but it spreads out beyond it, which is partly why I was uncertain where to put these related topics. Ken Wilber wrote that those mystical scientists did not see any conflict between science and religion, but between the genuine and the bogus. The "bogus" aspects are their authoritarian and dogmatic facets, and science and religion have plenty. I'll deal with the problems of science, first. While the ideal of science is a worthy notion, it has never been achieved, just like other ideals such as free markets, democracies, a free press, an objective history, and so on.

Long ago, Bucky Fuller remarked that science is a slave profession that was controlled by capitalist interests. Until near his life's end, he likely did not know how right he was. I have written that a key tension in science and technology is that between the theorists, empiricists, and inventors. Many inventions were declared impossible before they were invented, and even after they were invented and publicly demonstrated for years, by using the "laws of physics" dogma often enough, such as regarding powered flight. There are no "laws" of physics, only theories, but the term "law" reflects the religious aspects of science. Microscopes nearly a century old gained optical resolutions still considered "impossible," and their findings point to a different paradigm of subcellular processes than mainstream science currently recognizes. Such technologies demonstrated that the theories of science were wrong, and their ignoring and suppression reflects dogma and the herd instinct of scientists, as well as that capitalist control that Fuller noted.

Many outright frauds have been perpetrated on the public by scientists. Medical claims made by tobacco companies, with medical authorities designing their "research," comprise one of many surreal chapters in Western medicine. The face of modern medicine championing an asbestos cigarette filter is one of those "believe it or not" incidents in the sorry history of Western medicine. At the same time that that asbestos filter was being promoted, death camp Nazis who performed medical experiments on prisoners became American heroes and hosted children's TV shows for Disney and wrote children's books. Not only that, the CIA was founded on the Nazi intelligence network, and the Nazis founded mind control programs such as MKUltra, which still exist, but in privatized realms today, in The Land of the Free. You could not make this up if you tried. When those activities were happening, an industrial waste was rebranded as medicine and has been force-fed to Americans ever since.

My partner helped develop, build, market, and install the best heating system that has ever been on the world market. He discovered the hard way about free markets, or the lack thereof. As his company was being wrecked and stolen, a voice led me to him, and he could not get rid of me. After I chased him across the continent, after he was run out of his home state (he was eventually run out of his home nation, as Brian O'Leary also was), we began to pursue free energy ("FE"), and I brought in my first professional mentor, who invented the world's best engine for a gasoline-powered automobile, who eventually proposed that FE was possible with his engine married to Dennis's heat pump. Almost immediately after we began pursuing FE, a group of non-descript businessmen offered us $10 million for our bright idea. A year later, the CIA offered us about $1 billion to go away, and when my partner refused our nightmare began as our company was wiped out and our lives were wrecked. When the prosecution made faces at me while I was on the witness stand, as I had my face rubbed in evil, it was the turning point of my life.

What we encountered was capitalism on steroids, and I eventually discovered that FE and antigravity technology have been on Earth for longer than I have, and the same people who offered us $1 billion to go away control those technologies. Mainstream scientists are blissfully ignorant of all of that. For the few who even hear of it, they drag out the "laws of physics" objection to deny that FE is even possible, and use the "conspiracy theory" canard to deny that organized suppression even exists. The denial by mainstream scientists of those facts is the most entrenched of any group that I have yet encountered, and it reflects their naïveté, which Fuller also remarked on. While scientists have their heads in the sand like that, they are truly a slave profession. Half of my big essay is concerned with the journey of life on Earth before humans arrived on the scene, and investigating those times does not threaten the empires of the people who run the world, so scientists in those fields can perform their investigations relatively freely.

In summary, mainstream science is limited by political-economic interests and dogmas that scientists are raised with, just like in other disciplines. Wilber's "bogus" aspects are richly evident in mainstream science, and far more than almost any scientist is willing to admit, and the primary dogma fed scientists is the materialistic paradigm. I had spectacular experiences as a teenager that showed me how false that paradigm was, particularly regarding the nature of consciousness. Contrary to the pronouncements of orthodox science and their political foot soldiers, the "skeptics," scientific investigation of the "paranormal" has been undertaken since the 19th century, with robust results that the "skeptics" have irrationally and dishonestly dismissed and attacked for many years. But all scientific results pale next to having direct personal experience of so-called "paranormal" phenomena, and I highly encourage those in my "choir" go get some if they have not already.

Very unfortunately, the class that I took to get my first experiences is a shadow of itself today as it fragmented and was watered down. Only "older" souls are going to have much interest or talent in exploring those "paranormal" abilities, which is one of many "filters" that reduces my potential pool of "choir" members, but personal integrity is the most important filter and the world's rarest commodity. Integrity is a manifestation of love, and the love/fear divide is the same as the genuine/bogus divide. While materialism is the primary limiting scientific dogma, that unfortunately does not help spiritualists avoid their own pitfalls.

The mystical realm is full of charlatans, too. The greatest charlatanry, as with science, comes from its institutions, with organized religion being a racket that serves the priest class, as it has done since the earliest civilization. But there is also plenty of charlatanry on the fringes of science and religion, which only reflects the integrity issue. Finding honest people anywhere on Earth is like Diogenes's fruitless quest. What science has going for it is instrumentally reproducible phenomena, at least for those not suppressed in the interests of "national security" and global empires (UFOs, FE, antigravity, microscopes that overturn the foundations of biology and medicine, etc.). It is not as easy with the abilities of consciousness, which is a non-material phenomenon, and charlatans abound in the field. I am particularly aware of it in New Age circles, as I was immersed in the Southern California mystical scene for many years. That milieu is filled with male "gurus" who build their harems and empires, and for every genuine initiate there are a hundred or thousand pretenders and dabblers. It is a sorry spectacle, but as with science and technology, the serious investigators/aspirants can find the gold nuggets amongst the mine tailings, although winnowing the genuine from the bogus in both science and spirituality can be a daunting task.

However, while there are similarities between science and spirituality, there are also marked differences that today throw up a great divide between them. The denigration of consciousness and denial of the "soul" has led to many evils that science has inflicted on Earth, such as vivisection and other animal experiments. The Nazi death camp experiments were merely part of that spectrum that elevates some lives over others, which is one of humanity's oldest practices. About the darkest potential future for humanity that I have encountered had their treatment of plants and animals as the hallmark of their spiritually degenerate state. The brightest one had the opposite regard for life, where love was the rule.

While science is primarily concerned with reproducible physical phenomena, the pursuit of it in spirituality can be a pitfall. I have many, many dramatic paranormal experiences, and even I have sat back at times and wondered if they really happened, and I lived them. When experiences conflict with indoctrination and conditioning, cognitive dissonance ensues, and few people resolve the dissonance in mature and honest fashion, but usually concoct more delusions or engage in active denial to keep their beliefs intact.

While undeniable paranormal events popped the paradigm for me and my fellow travelers, we learned that the point of having such phenomena was not for phenomena's sake, but to help wake us up. Waking up meant awakening our hearts and intuitive aspects of our awareness. That "intuition" was responsible for great inventions and breakthroughs in science, and scientists have no understanding of the process and have been reduced to calling it the "creative moment."

It also became evident that people would not really wake up until they could have those experiences for themselves. Phenomena-chasing can be a path of delusion regarding the paranormal. The phenomena should only be pursued within the larger context, which is what spiritual masters know well, and their understandings usually had little or nothing to do with organized religion. If Jesus or Buddha came back and saw what was erected in their names, they would have been sadly stunned at how the priesthoods turned their enlightened messages into rackets that were virtually unrecognizable distortions of their original teachings. The same goes for all organized religions.

Many spiritual charlatans fake their abilities and will face the music of their karma, but those who will have it much worse in the karma department are those with genuine abilities but misuse them, particularly if they use them to hurt others. That is where fifty lifetimes of penance can come from. Scientists, in their ethical (we sacrifice animals for "science" because we can) and spiritual blindness, are oblivious to those risks, and is partly why they have no interest and little talent in those realms, seemingly as a way to protect them. Unless love and being of service to others is the primary motivation, exploring the paranormal can be very hazardous. So, the marginalization of the paranormal, and the dishonest attacks from the "skeptics" and others, may in some strange way be protecting humanity. However, that materialist approach is also responsible for many evils perpetrated against Earth and humanity, and humanity has to collectively wake up if we are going to make it. Humanity stands on the edge of the precipice today. Staying asleep is no longer a viable "strategy." The organized suppression of FE and its attendant technologies are not only sending humanity hurtling toward that brick wall looming ahead, but their liberation can manifest the Fifth Epochal Event of the human journey, which will be its largest so far.

Many New Agers and others have argued that humanity has to wake up before we get FE, a healed planet, and a world that looks like heaven. However, my studies of the previous Epochal Events showed me that the introduction of the energy technology came first, which propelled the economic changes, which in turn caused the social, political, cognitive, and even anatomical changes. And for each Epochal Event, nobody could imagine it before it happened. I see no reason why it will be different this time. Each Epochal Event was initiated by a handful of people, and the "choir" that I will be trying to build will be a relative handful, and I will be asking them to manifest a collective enlightenment that has never been witnessed on Earth before. An Epochal Event seated in such enlightenment has a far better chance of an enlightened implementation than the previous Epochal Events.

I probably have plenty more to write on the topic, but that is enough for now.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th August 2014 at 20:19.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (2nd September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014)

11. Link to Post #3926
    Thanks

Hi:

This post began my racket thread in my forum. Since the very beginnings of life on Earth, its first and most important requirement was being where the energy was. Skimming energy flows became a viable strategy from photosynthesis to bears eating migrating salmon to humans settling along animal migration routes (including humans competing with those bears for salmon) to humans controlling and skimming the first markets, which was how they became elites. Skimming controlled markets for elite benefit is a universal feature of human civilization to this day.

With that kind of history, it should be no surprise that there is no such thing as a free market, and people setting up business along energy flows (all economic flows are primarily energy flows and energy-propelled material and information flows), to skim them and elbow aside all competition, has been a human constant. When contending human groups were evenly matched, a "truce" of sorts was declared, where elite groups divided up the loot by various sharing strategies. Some were territorial, and with the rise of industry, controlling new industries via oligopolies and even monopolies became the way to riches, and is the primary strategy to this day, with the world's richest man wiping out the competition and erecting a monopoly in a new industry, just as his economic predecessor controlled the new oil industry.

The obviously unfair position of elites has always been a problem in all civilizations. In the pristine states, which were humanity's first civilizations, elites primarily established "legitimacy" via violence. Violence is an expensive way to rule, so ideological indoctrination also began with civilization, and the priesthood went into cahoots with the new elite and conferred divine status or sanction to them. Religion became a racket in of itself, which also lasts to this day. When history became a discipline, court historians glorified "royalty" with fanciful tales (classical economists played that role for the capitalists). Once English elites (AKA "royalty") lost their ability to inflict violence on their subjects at will, then controlling the public's mind became one of the early sciences of the Scientific Revolution. Another strategy for elites was to become invisible, with the "power-behind-the-throne" game played early on. In the 21st century, all politicians are puppets of economic interests; as Bucky Fuller noted, retail politicians are merely actors, with almost no real power. Those with real power are invisible. Only their puppets are visible, and those puppets are disposable. Unfortunately for me, I was the catalyst for an effort that threatened the greatest racket on Earth, the energy racket, and I nearly did not survive the experience. The global rackets are very real, but are far from monolithic, as more local sub-rackets exist. During my adventures in the pursuit of free energy, we were attacked from the local, state, federal, and global levels. While we saw some coordination and overlaps in personnel among the various racketeers, and the Global Controllers sit at the top of that food chain, I doubt that there was really all that much coordination between the interests; racketeers all use a similar bag of tricks, with tools becoming more sophisticated as their reach expands. The Global Controllers were the most suave and sophisticated of the groups that targeted us. They probably were guiding, in some fashion, the attacks that came from the lower levels, but those lower levels did not need much encouragement, either. They all know the game that they are playing.

On Earth today, there are seven cartels that control the world economy, and they are:

Energy (with a bullet)
    Medicine
    Banking
    Military
    Intelligence (the "spooks")
    Organized Religion
    Media

They all have differences in how they operate, but their basic methods and goals are the same, and they can complement each other. Take the USA's invasion of the oil-rich Middle East, for instance, where the Bush administration was dominated by oil interests, Bush invoked plenty of religious justification (although even religious authorities were reluctant to sign on for the plunder operation) for the genocidal invasion by the military, with the spooks right in the mix, and the media parroted any and all war-justifying propaganda. Five of the rackets were involved, and the banks were certainly beneficiaries. That only leaves out medicine.

While studying the structural aspects of the rackets can be enlightening, nobody should assume that it was an anarchic result, with nobody planning any of the outcomes or influencing them. The structuralists miss the boat when they deny any conscious manipulation of the events, but the conspiracists also do when they obsessively focus on them and often jump at shadows. Both are lopsided and incomplete perspectives, and both result from thinking like victims instead of creators and coming from a place of fear instead of love.

What is far more disheartening, for me, are not the evil machinations by the elites and their puppets, but the truly mindless way that the masses fall right into line and stampede any way that the elites want them to, even to certain death. The first times that I saw people embrace certain death rather than question their indoctrination, it was hard to believe, but I now accept it as normal. The main problem is the not the elites and their evil games, but the masses who abdicated their sentience for the promise of security, even when it leads to their deaths. It can be even more pronounced among the "educated" and "smart," which led Brian O'Leary to openly wonder if humanity is a sentient species, and it is a good question. The rackets primarily exist because of the unthinking and low-integrity masses, not those exploiting the "opportunity."

I have kind of written the book on those rackets, and not so much to "expose" them, but to help people understand how the world works and how a semi-sentient humanity living in scarcity is easily manipulated.

Energy is the Big One and always has been, and all other rackets ride atop that one, just as humanity does. The other rackets play their role, but I seek to help topple the big racket, which will make all rackets obsolete. Rackets are a side-effect of scarcity. Abundance will abolish them. The ultra-elites fear that more than anything else, as they would rather rule in hell than be regular members of heaven. They would rather destroy Earth than give up their rackets, although as Earth is literally at risk of being made uninhabitable, cooler heads may prevail. Among those cooler heads are those who gave my friend an underground exotic technology show.

But I am not going to sit around and wait for them to save the day. It is time for humanity to finally become toilet-trained as a species, and the elites cannot be counted on to help.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 30th August 2014 at 19:24.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (31st August 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014), SHAPE (23rd September 2014)

13. Link to Post #3927
    Thanks

Hi:

This is from the last post to populate my forum as I initially designed it. I will add some new threads/sections soon, but this marks the end of my first pass at setting up the forum, with more than 50 posts. I will now go back to editing my big essay for its published 1.0 version. I plan to publish it in September 2014. It will not be radically different than today's draft, and will replace it.

It took me many years for the paradigm that I was groping toward to finally crystallize, and that happened after I read some of Bucky Fuller's work in 2003. After having that experience, I began to see all the crazed reactions to the idea of free energy ("FE") and abundance in a common light: they were all various manifestations of an addiction to scarcity. I took it further and realized that all dominant ideologies were founded on the scarcity assumption, even ideologies about non-material realms, such as only Christians getting into that exclusive club called heaven. The in-group gets the scarce resources, while the out-group gets marginalized, enslaved, slaughtered, etc.

That scarcity addiction also always rested on an assumption of energy scarcity, even long before a science of energy existed. All fears arise from the feeling of not being in control of what happens to our bodies, and all dominant ideologies are rooted in scarcity and fear, and even celebrate fear and greed as salubrious aspects of our systems. There were brief golden ages of the human journey and even of life on Earth, when energy was relatively plentiful, but that age of plenty always ended and then it was back to battling for survival.

What is called free energy ("FE") promises to make energy truly abundant on Earth for the first time. The spiritual masters all encouraged humanity to stop treating out-groups like they did, and those masters were all motivated by love. But a humanity living in scarcity and fear did not understand. Talking about abundance is one thing, but demonstrating it is another. Because of my many "paranormal" experiences, I accept the idea of the love of Jesus performing "miracles." I performed baby steps, and the full-tilt "running" of the miracles by masters are no great mystery to me. Love is always the key.

The paradigm shift from scarcity to abundance, from fear to love, as humanity's organizing principles, will be the most momentous event in the human journey. I call it the Fifth Epochal Event, and if that event happens, all paradigms will be rooted in abundance, not scarcity.

Understanding scarcity and abundance is important, and for many years, I have seen people unable to comprehend abundance. Because humanity has never experienced abundance before, people's failure to understand what it is, even "smart" people, is normal, but the choir will not be able to sing the abundance song until its members know what abundance is. This thread is intended to open a discussion where people still unsure of the concept can explore it, although I expect those in the choir to be well on their way to mastering the concepts.

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (31st August 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014)

15. Link to Post #3928
    Thanks

Hi:

This is the first post on the "Manifesting Free Energy" thread that I will begin in my forum. It should be a pretty short thread for now. My strategy is really pretty simple: developing a production-ready free energy ("FE") device and giving it to the world. I plan to ask that only one "requirement" be imposed on those using it: harmlessness in its implementation. That primarily means no weaponization and no strip-mining Earth or causing other environmental destruction with it.

Since unleashing FE technology means the beginning of the epoch of abundance, weaponization of FE technology and harming Earth should instantly be seen as senseless activities, as abundance makes such behaviors obsolete, as they are rooted in scarcity. All wars have had economic motivation at their root, and the harm that humans have caused to Earth's environment has always been about extracting energy from it. When Earth's ecosystems are no longer "needed" to meet humanity's energy needs, humanity's motivation to rape Earth should end. I know that FE and antigravity technologies have existed on Earth for longer than I have been alive. Those two technologies alone will make humanity a space-faring species, and far more is being kept secret. The asteroid belt, Kuiper belt, and lifeless planets can easily provide whatever material needs humanity might dream up. The basic needs that humanity faces today would be almost effortlessly met, and all of life's necessities (and even goods that would be considered nearly unimaginable luxuries today) would be free for everybody. Money and other economic exchange ideas would quickly become obsolete, and a very different social organization will manifest. Since all human classes are economic categories, all classes will cease to make sense. Elites will become obsolete.

Almost nobody on Earth today can even imagine what I am writing about in this post, and that is OK, because I do not seek to engage the masses. My goal is manifesting the technology in the public sphere. Only then will the masses begin to understand, and it was like that for all previous epochal events: nobody could imagine it before it happened. My website, my forum, and my other public work is intended to find and train those who can. They are extremely rare on the planet today, because in a world of scarcity and fear, people see no further than their egos or in-group. All dominant ideologies are in-group ideologies, are based on scarcity, and will become obsolete in a world of abundance.

When FE, antigravity, and other "exotic" technologies are brought into the open from the ultra-elites' secret caches, or independently developed, it is not difficult to foresee many of the changes. If the utter stupidity of weaponization and environmental wrecking is avoided, there will nothing for anybody to fear, other than losing a nostalgic attachment to scarcity and its myriad dysfunctions, which are often called "culture." Getting there is the trick, and my big essay's final chapter is devoted to what has not worked, what is likely to not work, and what I think might work. I really do not want to spend much time disabusing newcomers of their delusions. There are plenty of other places on the Internet to have those discussions.

Some people will desire to educate the public about the subject matter in my big essay, and I wish them the best, but that is not the focus of my work. After many years, I came to realize that the masses cannot understand my work or refuse to, as they are addicted to their scarcity-based frameworks. My goal is to find those needles in haystacks that can set aside their scarcity-based conditioning long enough to understand what abundance means.

I do not want to have much to do with today's FE field, as it is in a state of arrested development and is dominated by men trying to become rich and famous, messiahs and heroes, and the like. I seek people outside of the field, and I do not expect that many in today's FE field will be interested in my efforts. Not one of them that I saw ever played at the level of the game that my former partner did, so they have yet to learn the important lessons that have informed my work. Until an FE aspirant begins to put disruptive energy technology on the market in a way that threatens to become disruptive, they have not yet arrived on the playing field. I was in the game and barely survived the experience, while others around me did not.

My forum is not a place for newcomers to discuss their bright ideas of how to make FE happen that nobody has ever thought of before, unless it ascends past the levels of awareness that I have called Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11. I have yet to see a "bright idea," either from newcomers of those in the field today, that did not fall into one of those categories, and all such approaches are a prescription for disaster. If I ever meet anybody else with any experience playing at the high levels who has a bright idea, I will listen. Newcomers with bright ideas nearly invariably play boy generals who have never been on the battlefield, and their suggestions are about as useful.

My forum is for a Level 12 discussion, not rehashes of those earlier Levels.

I have often stated that women have to step up. The people running the world are almost exclusively men, and they suffer from many uniquely male delusions, and their primary one is that power is everything. Power is the ability to have others do one's bidding, has always been amassed through economics, and the first elites appeared with the first civilization. They will disappear with the appearance of FE technology and they know it, which is why they have been so active in their organized suppression. They see it as protecting their very existence. They would rather rule in hell than be regular members of heaven, and as long as they call the shots, humanity will continue to rush toward its doom. Ruling male gangs go back to chimpanzees, but when the food supply of an isolated chimp population doubled, the females and males ended the domination of violent male gangs. If bonobos could do it, I have confidence that humanity, a supposedly sentient species, can.

In summary, this thread is intended for an elevated discussion that comes from Level 12 awareness and leaves the lower levels behind. We will see how it goes.
    Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st August 2014 at 22:08.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), Joseph McAree (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), Limor Wolf (31st August 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (31st August 2014)

17. Link to Post #3929
    Thanks

Hi:

Some examples of Level 12 discussions are:

• The role of energy in organisms, ecosystems, and civilizations;
    • The role of consciousness in organisms, ecosystems, and civilizations;
    • FE physics;
    • The technical hurdles to making a production-ready FE device;
    • The issues around ensuring a harmless implementation of FE;
    • How to achieve the "cohesion" for a Level 12 effort to succeed;
    • What a Level 12 effort can look like;
    • The political-economic aspects of a Level 16 civilization;
    • The social aspects of a Level 16 civilization;
    • The biological/ecological aspects of a Level 16 civilization;
    • The evolutionary impacts of a Level 16 civilization;

There is plenty to discuss, and a prerequisite will be my big essay.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 31st August 2014 at 22:33.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2014)

19. Link to Post #3930
    Thanks

Hi:

I had some recent exchanges that highlight the FE conundrum. There is no organization on Earth that will help an FE effort. No corporation, no governmental body, no NGO, no rich "angels," and the like. They are all invested in the status quo, and FE upends the entire apple cart. Godzilla fully realizes the epochal nature of FE, even if the masses do not. Godzilla knows that his days are numbered if FE got loose. The FE organizations that exist are all in a state of arrested development, for various reasons.

I am not looking for help from any of them. At best, I am hoping that I am not murdered or have my life wrecked any further. For me, that would be enough. I know how surreal it is to have the very key for heaven on Earth be attacked from all sides, but that is the nature of the beast. Everybody has carved out their niche in a world of scarcity, and abundance means the end of the world as they know it.

Again, the last thing that I am trying to do is engage any of them, as I look for needles in haystacks for as long as this new technology, the Internet, lets me look for them.

Best,

Wade

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st September 2014), Joseph McAree (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (3rd September 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2014)

21. Link to Post #3931
    Thanks

Hi:

Today's action is over here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post871668

Best,

Wade

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2014)

23. Link to Post #3932
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr Steve Greer presented a complete workshop on the needs for free energy, the drawbacks, suppression and death due to the tight control of the energy giants, but also because of the upheaval this will have to the present economy. He covered every aspect of the problems and the urgent needs for this energy source. The entire workshop goes for 3 hours and you can buy or rent it for a small amount. Here is a preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crY8p3GmGRU

24. Link to Post #3933
    Thanks

Hi lynwilmott:

As anybody familiar with my work knows, I have always given it away. You have essentially placed an ad for Greer's work on my thread, where people can pay to find out more. I am very ambivalent about that. I have written plenty about Greer and my respect for his work, but I would rather that this thread did not become an advertising conduit.

Thanks,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd September 2014 at 02:46.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), Omni (8th September 2014), thunder24 (3rd September 2014)

26. Link to Post #3934
    Thanks

Hi:

This is from a recent post to my forum on cause and effect. The ideal and virtue of science is seeking causes, distinguishing them from effects, determining how they interact, and telling tales of beginnings and endings.

A common caution from scientists is that correlation does not necessarily mean causation. When exploring causes, scientists view the issues in terms of ultimate and proximate causes. Two dynamics can significantly vary together because both were caused by a third, perhaps unknown, cause. Or one could cause the other, or their covariance might be an unrelated coincidence. If I drop a sledgehammer on my toe, the pain that I will feel at the same instant was very likely caused by the sledgehammer. But the sledgehammer would be seen as a proximate cause, not an ultimate one, but maybe I was, as I dropped it. Others might say that gravity was the ultimate cause, and others might say that whatever thought distracted me and led to me dropping the sledgehammer was the ultimate cause. That framework of receding horizons of causation can become a philosophical discussion which can sometimes seem silly, but the process is a key one in science.

The ultimate "cause" of life on Earth could be seen as nuclear fusion happening in the Sun, without which life as we know it on Earth could not exist. But Earth also needs to exist for life on it to exist, and life as we know it needs water and an assortment of relatively few, and usually "light," elements, so they are also important factors. Or the "laws of physics" that led to life self-organizing itself could be seen as the ultimate cause, and others might call the ultimate cause "god," but scientists will usually reply that their methods cannot answer the god question.

So, causes can be ranked, with the ultimate cause of primary importance, with the proximate causes less so. Causes can interact, and effects can become causes, such as with feedback effects.

Let us take global temperatures at Earth's surface. The ultimate cause is the Sun. Scientists believe that the Sun's energy output has been very consistent and has been slowly rising over the eons; billions of years ago, the Sun was only about 70% as bright as today. The Sun's energy output does not have much cause on the variation of Earth's surface temperature, and Earth's orbit is stable if variable. The variation in Earth's orientation toward that Sun is cyclical in several ways, and those cyclical variations are called Milankovitch cycles. But they are considered less important to surface temperature than the configuration of Earth's continents, which have varied greatly. But the most important cause of the variation of Earth temperature is atmospheric "greenhouse gases," and carbon dioxide is the most important of them. The ice ages of Earth's past, as well as its hot phases, correlate quite well with the carbon dioxide levels and scientists think that they have been causative. The radiation-trapping properties of greenhouse gases (they all have least three atoms in their molecules) are denied by nobody.

A 200-million-year Greenhouse Earth came to an end 50 million years ago, we have been in Icehouse Earth conditions for the past 35 million years, and the reduction in greenhouse gases is considered the ultimate reason why, largely due to a decline in volcanic activity. There is no doubt that the skyrocketing carbon dioxide levels in Earth's atmosphere today are caused by burning the hydrocarbons that have fueled the Industrial Revolution, and climate scientists without blatant conflicts of interest (such as being on the hydrocarbon lobby's payroll) think that that is the ultimate cause for Earth's recently increasing temperature. Changing continental configurations altered global currents and influenced the temperature decline into Icehouse Earth conditions, and closing the gap between the Americas seems to have been the final condition for initiating our current ice age. Milankovitch cycles have been responsible for the advancing and retreating ice sheets of this ice age. Humanity is tinkering with the ultimate cause of this Icehouse Earth, which is what terrifies climate scientists. We may artificially induce Greenhouse Earth conditions. The last time that Earth swung from an Icehouse Earth to Greenhouse Earth correlated with the greatest extinction of complex life in Earth's history. Ranking the causes is a very important exercise, and feedback effects can cause runaway conditions, and previously stable conditions can undergo chaotic change. Humanity is presently toying with creating such situations.

The issue of ultimate and proximate causes can also be used for analyzing human events. For instance, the ultimate cause for what is happening in the Middle East today is that it hosts the world's greatest oil deposits, which is by far the most coveted hydrocarbon and history's greatest material prize. The Middle East holds Earth's last easy oil (as the USA mines the dregs in North America, such as Shale Oil), which completely explains why the West has meddled in and invaded the region for the past century. Everything else that happens there is noise, but I rarely see an analysis of why the USA invaded Iraq even mention oil, just as the Bush administration rarely did, even though the president, vice-president, and secretary of state were all oil industry executives.

Similarly, historians once debated why Rome fell, for instance, and such questions were eventually pursued by scientists. The picture that has emerged is that those historians were debating proximate causes, and the ultimate cause was that those civilizations ran out of energy. Since the USA reached Peak Oil in 1970 and the world reached it in 2006, we are looking at the decline and collapse of industrial civilization, and it has been declining in the USA since I was a teenager. Money, taxes, government, "culture," and the like pale to insignificance when compared to running out of energy. Various scientists, such as Stephen Hawking, have argued that disciplines such as philosophy and history have been supplanted by science, as its process is better at determining the truth, and it is hard to argue against. At minimum, scientists are ranking causes in ways that were previously unachievable by philosophers, historians, and other academics.

I am no materialist, and materialists have their own blind spots, but the process of science is a great improvement over many previous modes of inquiry.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th September 2014 at 07:31.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (7th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (3rd September 2014), learninglight (3rd September 2014)

28. Link to Post #3935
    Ilie Pandia

I am going to hijack this thread a bit, to point out an important distinction between a batery and an energy source. This took me a while to get and I may still not have it completely understood. But this example will help .

Here is an ad that I was sent today and it says:

Salt Water Powered Car gets European approval

Link and video

Just reading the title I'm thinking: What?! How did this get out into the public domain?

Here is what the ad says:
    - a car that captures the energy of the ocean
    - is silent
    - it's pure (near zero emissions)
    - runs on the most essential of liquids

So it's an electrical car, a clean car, the dream car, right? Not yet very affordable, but could be in the near future.

Now have a look at the image below:

(click to enlarge)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	how_electric_cars_work.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	26995

And answer these questions:
    - does this car capture the energy of the ocean?
    - is this car really silent?
    - is it pure? (near zero emissions)
    - does it run on water?

So this is the difference between a battery (that may or may not use salt water) and the source of the energy that said battery is charged with!

With this in mind I see no reason why to get so excited by electrical cars? They are still working on the wrong side of the technology completely ignoring the fact that we are still using fossil fuel. So nothing really changes.

(Addendum: I know the image is incomplete. I should add the Sun in there and radio activity of Earth itself. So the "source of energy" is even more to the left side of the image and not in the car's battery.)

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (8th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), kudzy (5th September 2014), Omni (8th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #3936
    Thanks

Thanks Ilie:

Not a hijack at all. As I make clear in my essay, science really does not know what energy is, but I have a chapter on making the energy concept clearer, particularly chemical energy. I just added the below text to my essay draft, to help make the idea clearer.

"Even though scientists do not really know what energy is (they do not know what light or gravity are, either), energy is perhaps best seen as motion, whether it is a photon flying through space, the "orbit" of an electron around an atom's nucleus or of Earth around the Sun, an object falling to Earth, a river flowing toward the ocean, air moving through Earth's atmosphere, rising and falling tides, and blood moving through a heart."

That car is burning chemical energy, and that chemical energy was created by the release of energy in an electric power plant. That release of energy could have come from burning coal, which was releasing photon energy generated by the Sun's fusion reactions and captured by a tree more than 300 million years ago, harnessing the flow of water against gravity in Earth's solar-powered hydrological cycle (AKA hydroelectric power), or the energy that comes from tearing an atom apart (nuclear energy).

So, that car's "electrolytes" are just a fancy battery. Heck, according to the orthodox perspective, everything is just a fancy battery that stores Big Bang energy. When something moves, then the energy is expended. So, without an electric power plant making the electricity (by capturing some kind of energy), that car would not run. So, all of those "clean" technologies that get their energy from burning hydrocarbons, especially coal, have only put their exhaust pipe far away. Coal provides nearly half of the world's electric power today, and coal is a far dirtier fuel than oil or natural gas, so electric cars are actually far dirtier than gasoline powered cars.

But most of the world's gasoline has blood in it, as the West has engaged in genocide to seize control over oil, as the USA did to Iraq (and we are not done intervening there, surprise of surprises). Fukushima shows how "clean" nuclear energy is. The only "clean" energies, kind of, are wind and solar power, but there is not enough of that to power the industrialized world, much less raise humanity's standard of living like ZPE could. None of the touted mainstream energy "solutions" are really solutions at all. That is a big message in my work.

I plan to have the essay in its final form this month. I am not only editing, but also adding new material on human "nature," energy and economics, and some other areas.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2014 at 13:50.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (8th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (5th September 2014), Omni (8th September 2014)

32. Link to Post #3937
    Thanks

Hi:

This is a post on desirable prerequisites that people will likely need to be helpful with what I am attempting. These prerequisites are not solely based on my experiences, but include the experiences of my fellow travelers, which include free energy ("FE") revolutionaries, political "radicals," mystics, and others. I will see if I can put this in some kind of order, although there are many connections and overlaps in the prerequisites.

1. If your heart is not in the right place, the rest will not matter.

2. You have had some kind of awakening experience. Basically, it is a moment when you realized that your scarcity-based in-group conditioning was conditioning, you realized how you had been lied to, and decided to not swallow the lies anymore. That awakening moment can come in many places, such as on battlefields, in hotel rooms, on witness stands, in bank lobbies, and the like. Those preceding examples were brutal awakening moments, and people can have gentler ones, although the power of the moment seems proportional to how much the person woke up. Another term for it is being radicalized.

The awakening can happen in childhood, but the kinds of awakening experiences that I have encountered were had as adults, usually as young adults. Also, in all of the situations linked to above, we were all overgrown Boy Scouts, not "rebels." Casual observers often confuse those Boy and Girl Scouts with "black bloc" anarchists and other "rebels," but such "rebels" usually suffer from oppositional defiant disorder and other maladies. There is a vast difference between those overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts and such "rebels." Those Boy and Girl Scouts adhered to the ideal of serving others, while those "rebels" were mainly about serving themselves. They are near opposite poles of a spectrum, and the general public is unable, amazingly, to distinguish the saints from the psychopaths. You could not have convinced me of that when I was 25, but after having it rubbed in my face for years, I finally had to admit it. When you have had an awakening experience like that, you no longer unthinkingly submitted to indoctrination and conditioning. Those kinds of awakening experiences usually laid bare nationalism, capitalism, organized religion, and other such in-group ideologies based on easily discerned myths and lies.

Most of my site as it stood in 2002 and largely stands today pokes holes in orthodox dogma, whether it was nationalistic, capitalistic, or religious. For political "radicals," those two attributes are plenty, but they are usually not enough to help people achieve the understandings necessary to help with what I am attempting, and the other helpful and possibly required traits follow.

3. It is very helpful and may be essential to have a mystical awakening. It has to be based on experience, not a literature review or received teaching. It is not that difficult to achieve for those with the proper motivation. A mystical awakening can shatter the indoctrination that the "educated" and "smart" are subjected to. That indoctrination has gone by many names, and materialism seems to cover them, along with an overreliance on "logic." All logic is only as good as the assumptions that it follows from. Materialistic assumptions have been responsible for a great deal of evil in the world. To border on a cliché, fear is the problem, and love is the answer. All fears are rooted in not feeling in control of what happens to our bodies, and the ultimate instance of not being in control is dying. All organisms have a survival instinct, so some fear accompanies the dying process, but materialists believe that dying is the end of existence, and their fear of death envelops and distorts their awareness. That fear is based on a false belief. One benefit of a mystical awakening is the realization that consciousness is not a byproduct of chemistry, and mystics do not have the fear of death that materialists do. That changed orientation allows love to more readily manifest.

However, that is not the only benefit of a mystical awakening. It also awakens a property of the mind that has been called the imagination, intuition, the creative moment, and other terms. A mystical awareness can help bridge what are called the left and right halves of the brain, where logic and intuition are married. When a unified brain is wedded to a whole heart, spiritual mastery is attainable. It has rarely been achieved on Earth, but that goal is probably the most worthy one that a human can seek.

Everybody that I respected in the FE field had a mystical awakening, and they usually were scientists or scientists-in-training when they had their awakening. When Brian O'Leary and I were being run out of town as we tried to interest California's governor in alternative energy, and FE in particular, I stood on the Capitol steps and chatted with Hal Fox, Fred Wood, and Mark Comings. That day, Brian said that Hal had begun his FE journey as a materialist, but that he had "come a long way" and had recalled some past lifetimes in recent years. Hal's mystical awakening came later than most, but it is never too late.

All worthy mystics have love as the star that they steer by, which also prevents them from misusing their abilities. Those abilities are never to be used to "show off" or harm others, but used in the service of love, and an enlightened mystic knows that the means become the ends. Love is not a mushy maudlin concept, but is the energy of creation, and creators create with love. Victims live in fear, and overcoming fear and finding love I believe is the great goal of all sentient species, and humanity allegedly is one, at least when people act from their hearts. I have tapped the zero-point field ("ZPF") with my heart/mind complex, and mystical masters have developed those innate abilities to astonishing levels. Also, they all know that a person can only gain their mystical awakening by experience, so helping others attain it is an important goal amongst them.

Accomplished mystics are a far cry from narcissistic and self-centered New Agers, and also have little or nothing to do with organized religion, as religion has often been the mystic's greatest enemy. All organized religions, particularly the Judeo-Christian ones, are rackets invented by the priesthoods, which hails back to the first civilization.

4. You need some scientific literacy. The greatest science is probably the science of consciousness, which mainstream science has barely begun to explore. For all of the limitations of materialistic science, some scientific literacy is important for understanding how the world works. My big essay was written with the level of literacy that I have in mind for those who will join my "choir." I doubt that people need genius-level IQs or degrees in science to comprehend that essay. It will not be easy, either, but if readers do the work, they should be well on their way to achieving the comprehensive understandings necessary to assist what I am attempting. There is also a mountain of chaff that has largely buried the kernels of wheat on the fringes. Thoreau was right that most hack at branches and few even understand that roots exist. Scientific literacy and a comprehensive perspective can help people avoid the many traps and time-wasters for the gullible, unwary, and non-discerning.

Put all of those traits together, and some hard work, and we have a heart-centered, worldly, mystical, and comprehensive thinker. Not many of those walk Earth today, but my website and big essay are intended to help people achieve that state. It will take a great deal of hard work. For such people, FE will not be an unimaginable concept, as it is for more than 99% of humanity today, which is the Global Controllers' greatest triumph. I do not kid myself that many people even want to achieve that state, and those willing and able to are less than one-in-a-thousand in today's general population. But one-in-a-million is sufficient for my idea to work, so I like those odds, and the Internet gives me a tool to reach them and allows them to find me. The effort needs to aim high and avoid the kind of mass-movement mentality that revolves around egocentric and lowest-common-denominator in-group beliefs. Humanity will finally become a truly sentient species when all life on Earth becomes our in-group. In the big picture, there truly are no "bad guys." For every previous Epochal Event in the human journey, the event and what it led to was unimaginable to the masses, and I do not expect it to be different for the greatest event of all. A tiny fraction of humanity will initiate the event, and amassing that tiny fraction is my goal.

I wish that I was only one of many people making this attempt, and maybe one day I will be, but I have yet to see anybody else attempt what I am. It may end in failure or may fizzle out, but it should not risk anybody's life except for maybe mine. I have seen too much carnage in this lifetime and do not want to see any more, especially carnage that I had a hand in. I am not going to sneak up on those who run the world, but my work is likely low enough on their radar to where I am not considered a threat that needs to be addressed by their deadlier measures. If those doing the work outlined in this post can refrain from thinking that they have bright ideas (I call them Levels 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11) that have been attempted many times, they should be able to stay out of trouble, and many pitfalls await the unwary newcomer to the FE field.

The most common way to seek trouble is when newcomers play boy general. They have never been on the battlefield but think that they have the winning strategy, usually about five minutes after they first heard of FE, but I have seen people still harbor their delusional notions after many years of contemplating the milieu. I am continually trying to disabuse people of their delusions regarding the field, and their "bright ideas" are usually related to sneaking past organized suppression (which I call Level 7). The attempts that I respected the most and had the greatest chance of success went in the front door and did not try to sneak in. They also all were subjected to often-deadly organized suppression (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), which is the hazard of knocking on that front door.

My approach does not seek to knock on any Establishment doors, but will be a completely independent effort. If enough people with the right stuff can achieve the above prerequisites and do the work, organized suppression will be useless and the GCs will "surrender" and probably slink away, and they can go with my blessings. They likely played some role in the divine plan, however diabolical that plan may seem to those on Earth today, but if humanity is going to survive much longer, their dark reign must end. They know that with FE and abundance, they can no longer manipulate events as they do, and elites will become obsolete. They are fearful and they have my sympathies, but the dark path is not forever, either. They can wake up, too.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 12th September 2014 at 12:47.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

cfho83 (4th September 2014), Joseph McAree (15th September 2014), JRS (5th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), thunder24 (4th September 2014)

34. Link to Post #3938
    Thanks

Hi:

I am now working on the essay, and will be for the next few weeks, most likely, before I get it finished. Even at this late stage, I pick books from my library to study for the essay, or buy books that seem relevant and useful. As I suppose most readers do, I read reviews and ratings to help decide what to obtain, as well as when I see works that seem important being referred to in works that I study. That usually works well, and few works that I obtain turn out to be mistakes, but today I discovered that I made one.

One comprehensive work that I refer to in my essay pulls together vitally important material and attains a paradigmatic view that I believe is critical to helping people understand how the world really works. Over the years, I have learned to become wary of academic-seeming reviews at places such as Amazon, where the critics really do not understand what they are critiquing but use big words and seeming sophistication to mask ulterior motivation and poor comprehension. One critic of the work I studied stated that it was a poor and bloated imitation of a predecessor effort, which the work I studied did not sufficiently acknowledge its debt to. So, I obtained the magnum opus work of a professional ancestor of one of the authors, which was specifically recommended, and was I ever disappointed.

I highly respect the ideal of popularizers, and a well-placed cartoon or allusion to a movie or TV show can get across a point quite well, but they were on almost every page of the book that I obtained. Popularizers can cross a sometimes thin line between popularizing and dumbing down their work. Carl Sagan kind of did the opposite, where he was pompous and abused the position of trust that he had with the public. Some early readers of my essay made suggestions that began to tread into dumbing-it-down territory, and I have avoided it. It is one thing to do one's best to help the audience attain the needed understanding, but it is another matter entirely to cop out and give them a dumbed down, fairy-tale version.

It is one thing where authors assume ignorance and naïveté in their audience, and I avoid works like that when I can, but it is another thing where authors, either unwittingly or knowingly, display their ignorance and naïveté. The book I was reading dealt with energy and economics, but portrayed the USA's bombings of Iraq in 1991 and Yugoslavia in 1999 as some kind of benevolent action by the world's nations, when they were just more of the imperial aggression that the USA is infamous for. It was the New York Times view of events, and that rarely comes close to depicting much reality in that part of the world, especially when the USA begins bombing. For a work that aspired to a comprehensive view, I was quite disappointed with that naïve perspective (it was written by scientists, that kind of naïveté among scientists, particularly American scientists, is normal, as Fuller noted).

I began my journey naively and lost my naïveté the hard way, but seeing supposedly seminal works stoop to grade-school-teacher levels of political acumen is hard to excuse, particularly after I spent good money to get them. I have often obtained books by scientists who took a multi-disciplinary approach to the subject matter, which could be very useful, but when their syntheses regurgitated the kind of stuff that we see in the media, it not only marred the work but also called into question its validity and relevance. Jared Diamond called the USA's invasion of Iraq a response to an environmental crisis (he did it in Collapse), and it reminded me why scientists often have poor understandings of political-economic events, and that book that I laid aside today had that problem in spades. Win some, lose some.

Back to work.

Best,

Wade

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2014)

36. Link to Post #3939
    Thanks

Hi:

An Avalon newcomer, Kay, just made a post over here, and I suggested that making them here may be better. The point of putting up chapter drafts as I wrote them, of writing on this thread almost daily, is encouraging people to discuss my work. What Ilie recently put up is just the kind of stuff that I like to see.

After several days of "chewing" on my essay, Kay probably has a few questions ( ), and I am here to discuss them. My threads at Avalon have also been "choir tryouts." If you want to be part of the choir one day, this is one place to show your stuff.

On this thread and my forum (which I will get going after I finish my essay; I have been slowly populating it with introductory posts, to set the stage), I have put up chapter drafts, and my hope is that each chapter is the subject of deep discussion. Most casual readers will want to cut to the chase of making FE happen (the essay's last chapter, and the "vision" chapter will be a favorite), but the previous several hundred pages are far from a meaningless prelude; they are intended to provide the foundation for truly understanding those final chapters.

Forty years of thinking about energy, and my life-wrecking adventures in alternative energy, were behind writing that essay. There was a definite method to my madness, and it was nice to see Kay begin to see the purpose of her long slog through that essay's earlier chapters. They are vitally important for developing a comprehensive perspective, and only those with comprehensive perspectives are going to be much help for what I am attempting.

I am going hiking in a little while, and plan to pick meadow blueberries today. Somebody has to do it.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2014 at 14:25.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (6th September 2014), Omni (8th September 2014)

38. Link to Post #3940
    Thanks

Hi:

One book that I have recently studied is Steven Pinker's The Blank Slate, which is about human nature. As with virtually all scientific works that I have encountered, it tells a materialistic tale, which I know is far from the whole story. In works like that, they address non-material ideas like the soul, life after death, psi, and the like, but such "investigations" are perfunctory at best and appallingly bad at worst. Pinker hung his "life after death" hat on a questionable interpretation of nineteenth-century investigations, and totally ignored modern investigations. All-too-often, I have seen scientists refer to the "skeptics" and their pronouncements on the issue, when they may be the last people on Earth who should be asked.

That stated, below is a revision of my essay to partly reflect my readings in human nature.

"Humans are the large-brained, allegedly sentient species that dominates Earth, and humans have greatly altered evolutionary processes, down to “engineering” the DNA of organisms. We have a “nature” and multi-billion year heritage, as any organism does. How much have we changed ours, and how much do our natures really matter? Can we consciously change our natures or overcome them? The nature/nurture debate is quite old, and as the domestication of plants and animals has demonstrated, or the , nurture can become nature by selective breeding at the least. The silver fox was domesticated in my lifetime, as an experiment, and the changes were dramatic. There is plenty about humanity that is nature at work, such as a child's acquisition of language or the urge to procreate (and probably the related incest taboo). There is also a great deal that is socially learned. At least half of the variance in human traits such as intelligence and personality has been attributed to genetics, with nearly all the rest being socialization by the peer group (I believe that the soul plays a major role, but that is not scientifically demonstrable, at least today). But few of those scientific findings regarding human nature, if any of them, are relevant to why imperial "entertainment" is no longer . The improvement in standard of living due to increased energy consumption has precipitated many changes in what was once considered human "nature," such as . In a world based on abundance, would the dominant ideologies exalt greed and warfare?"

Going hiking now.

Best,

Wade

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th September 2014), Kay (6th September 2014), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (17th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 535 FirstFirst 1 97 147 187 197 207 247 297 535 LastLast